Speaker 1: Oh the madness. The madness is happening all around us. I want to mention something to you guys as we get this show started. Did the Scroll Patrol yesterday? I've got some more songs loaded up. I don't know if I did.
Speaker 2: I tell you guys.
Speaker 1: One of the descriptions I read for one of these bands that I found of just somebody trying to put music out into the world, shooting a video putting it on social media. Somebody called one of the songs coworker music.
Speaker 2: Oh dude.
Speaker 1: One of the bands said that, Like one of the comments was like, this is coworker music. And I thought, that's pretty awesome, man.
Speaker 2: That's what the Scroll Patrol is. That's exactly right.
Speaker 1: And I thought, man, I guarantee you somebody said that about my music before. I'm working in sales at CBS and I'm.
Speaker 2: Pursing a rap album on them.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, man, great, I'll try to get out there and see you guys, Steve like this is coworker music. Co worker music, right, And I'm wondering if you guys have ever thought about doing anything malicious to a coworker.
Speaker 2: Yes, I thought about it. You mean, what can you admit to.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know that I've ever done anything, but I've thought about it every day. Right, Well, I actually did have some Yeah, I actually did have some thoughts.
Speaker 2: Well, just thoughts. They're malicious thoughts.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, it's the only time I'd ever thought about killing someone.
Speaker 1: Right, just because it was going to be better for our situation. It was at the time. Yeah, Now, why did you pull the music out for the court case? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Anything?
Speaker 1: Hey, dude, I said, malicious thoughts. Thoughts are not illegal yet. We are working towards that, but they're not illegal yet. Everybody, Just hang in there.
Speaker 3: Malicious thoughts. Also an Instagram page that been follows.
Speaker 1: There's a story out today about a Houston janitor who is in serious trouble for doing something to people that were working in one of the buildings where he worked. He decided that, I don't know, for whatever reason, he was mad at these people.
Speaker 2: He was the janitor their building.
Speaker 1: So I'll just fast forward to August twenty twenty four, a woman reported that she noticed a foul smell in the employee water dispenser at the doctor's office on the East Freeway where she works. Afterward, she vowed to only drink water from water bottles that she brought to work. Then in late September, she thought her own water bottle had been tainted with urine. Oh, court record shows your analysis confirmed it. But it was a spy camera that she bought that left no questions. She shared a still image from video, but she allowed this TV station to look at it in its entirety, and basically what they found on camera was that there's a janitor in this building that was peeing in the water supply and then eventually peing directly into the water bottles that people had at work. And to make matters worse, he had herpes and so herpies got on his unit while placing them into the water bottles, and so when the people drank the urine infested water, they also caught herpes. And so this janitor that is aft up on yesterday was sentenced to six years in prison. Yeah good, he needs longer than six years. I thought it would be ten. Yeah, it would have been my guess.
Speaker 4: But herpes is for life, isn't it?
Speaker 2: I mean it? So, yeah, that's right. So it's nice. Is the one that's for life? Yep?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never get a what is that you can never go to the judge and have herpes removed for good behavior, like like you can't with jail time.
Speaker 3: I was always confused on herpes and gone real like, I know people who've had to go to the free clinic and take the test and all that, but you know, never had to go there because you know, no one would.
Speaker 2: Have sex with me.
Speaker 1: Oh, Kevin, so that's fine. I know a janitor that'll hook you up. So this lawsuit was initially fut on behalf of four women who worked in this office building where he was the janitor, and all four women tested positive for incurable herpes of the mouth. After the lawsuit was filed, nine other women who work in the same building came forward with the same allegations and the same herpes diagnosis.
Speaker 2: H they didn't know.
Speaker 5: If it was from their partner, And then all these other ladies are like, no, it's from the water bottle.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yes that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So up to thirteen people caught herpes from this janitor peeing into water bottles. I had no idea that herpes could be transferred by an object.
Speaker 3: And thirteen people to me, at least a year of person so six years now needs to be thirteen. And I'm not some guy who likes putting people in prison, but man, not anymore.
Speaker 2: I'd be okay with a death penalty, honestly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's next level.
Speaker 2: I don't mind, Like, I don't, I don't mind if you.
Speaker 1: I mean, if like, if you're gonna go, you're going to force urine in herpes on people just through water, and I mean that's pretty damn terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then is there any rehabbing that like in prison? That feels like that's behavior that's gonna happen again.
Speaker 1: And someone well, without knowing anything about anything, it just seems like that's someone that hates his lot in life, so he's going to ruin the people's lives around him. Right, Yeah, maybe there's some other psychological thing at work I'm not thinking about, but that's what that feels like.
Speaker 3: And now there's a bunch of cool janitors out there going, dude, it don't make us right. We're not all like you.
Speaker 1: But if you are going to prison, it's probably good for everyone to know that you got herpes. Well, oh yeah, I'm coming into this prison.
Speaker 2: I have horrible herpes mouth. Yeah, but the worst two.
Speaker 1: So just what everybody do, right, incurable mouth and but herpes. And here's the thing, it's been transferred to a drinking glass.
Speaker 2: Imagine just being anywhere right, right.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about that, like, you know, we know that maybe prisoners maybe not be nice if you've had you know, some child diddling or domestic abuse, Like they're not going to treat you well in prison if they know that about you.
Speaker 2: But then he's like, Okay, what are you in for?
Speaker 3: He kind of explains that, and they're like, Jesus, I don't even know how we're going to handle it.
Speaker 1: Right, It was so unnecessary, Like do you think that guy has tremendous regret about the decisions he's made.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's able to form sentences.
Speaker 1: I think he had regret this before he even put his dog on a drinking glass.
Speaker 2: Do you have a mug shot on this guy? Yeah? What's his name is?
Speaker 4: I want to know what they did to deserve that?
Speaker 2: Like nothing?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, what if they're bullying and his name is Lucio Diaz.
Speaker 2: Lucio DS. Yeah, it looks like it looks like Rafael Pelborrow.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me see all that guy looks like he could get a lot of singles, right guys, left handed bat but he his mugshot reminds me of the intro.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah already.
Speaker 6: Boys, dark time bos right now you're right right, right, right right.
Speaker 7: Quick wit epan win. I'll show your goal ruinhead if you except a similar sweet pursuing it, tundled out Shaw shank through the sewer, Kid, Now what chilling at day Eagle? Yeah, we're doing it. Three your clock on the doc. Gotta have it for my house, a gold status. Howard starting to get Craddick shows that up both of them like a rabbit tuned in zone out, prank it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 8: I want to hang out with the friend Rocket on the radio. Boys in this game talking on the radio.
Speaker 2: It's time to to this fall.
Speaker 1: All baby, we go at Christine.
Speaker 8: All the radio.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: It is a big day as March Madness has begun. There's lots of people trying to figure out where they're going to go to watch games and just post up and drink and skip work and all that. And Texas Tech Place tonight at like nine o'clock, right, and then tonight around eleven o'clock. It is the seventy six minute season finale of season two of sevens.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's been kind of gossiped about throughout the week since last week. People have been building it up, saying it's a it's a good one. I know a couple of people who have seen it really and have tweeted out like spoiler free reviews, like just saying, buckle up, everybody, it's good. So I'm doing it tonight because you can't take the chance. It's one of those shows you can't take the chance of someone messing it up for you. Oh but on the internet, Yeah, so we're gonna do it tonight.
Speaker 1: That's probably because you go and read a lot of stuff about it, uh yeah, or it pops up on your algorithms because you read about it or whatever. But I've never seen anything about it on my feed, just because I have searched out.
Speaker 4: I avoided the whole first season for I don't know what three years.
Speaker 3: But it's one of those shows and there are very few that do this these days that crossed over into mainstream conversations. Yeah, you know, there's not a lot of TV shows these days that you'll be talking about with someone in the break room and Severit's is one of those, and a part of it is because the thriller and mystery to it, because a lot of times you're going, oh, that's going on right now. But that's what kind of makes it great. And it's been good because it's I think we're in the golden age of mid TV. So we have a show that really good and that's the one we're talking about. We're filling up for water Bottle, the golden age of mid TV. I like that, that's where we're in.
Speaker 5: I don't know we should talk about water bottles after Yeah, I'm sitting here going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trust a filter in.
Speaker 1: But it is it is such a mysterious show that the ending could go either way. Absolutely, like they could try to, you know, because right now we don't know, you know, you don't even have to know anything about the show to know this.
Speaker 2: We don't really know what's happening.
Speaker 1: It could be some magic world, it could be Aliens, it could be some sorcery. We don't really know why what is happening is happening or what is behind it. And so like Lost was a mysterious show, I think they just copped out. They never really told you. Yeah, they left it up to you Yeah, like that, Yeah, And I don't want that I want and so it could end up being they jumped the shark, you know, with a folly.
Speaker 2: So I'm fascinating.
Speaker 3: This reminds me a little bit of how we talked about Breaking Bad going into its last you know, it's last run.
Speaker 2: How's it going to end? Who survives? Blah blah blah, and who knows?
Speaker 3: They're writing season three right now, so they're you know, they're gonna have This is not the end by any means, but it's a big deal because it comes out really to everyone tomorrow. So basically, if you don't know what it's about, imagine a medical procedure exists that completely separates your work life and your personal memory. So you got no recollection of your job when you're at home, and you have no recollection of your home life when you're at work.
Speaker 2: You don't know that you're married, You don't know any of that. And there's a website, you.
Speaker 3: Know, you gov they do a bunch of eye fall you go all the time because they just do a bunch of polls that don't mean anything whatever. They asked much of adults here, I'm twenty yet say about two thousand people, seventy four percent said they would not do the severance you know, get the chip in your head that does this. Fourteen percent said they would, though, And those people, I wonder what happened to them in their life that they want to separate it.
Speaker 2: So would y'all? It just depends on the kind of job you have.
Speaker 1: I would imagine if you are a homicide detective, it would be great to have severance, Like you don't want to go home and think about the horrible stuff you've seen if you do this dumb job, what's the point? Like, no, I want to remember, right, yeah, right, So to me, it probably just depends on the job you have.
Speaker 2: Agreed, agreed.
Speaker 1: If you were a janitor and you were miserable and you're urinating in water bottles because you had herpes and you're miserable, you might want to be severed if you would have never.
Speaker 2: Whizzed in those bottles.
Speaker 1: If he was severed, right, it'd be great for people that were therapists, like I've heard stories of people that work at the VA, for example, that's a really tough thing. Man, You're doing amazing work, but that's that's tough. And so if you had the ability to not bring that home with you. Yeah, to literally leave it at the door, right, that would be astonishing. So then your your personal life self just thinks you're well rested, like it's just like sleeping and while you're asleep, your body's out earning money. If in the show, oh yeah, that's a great point of prostitute definitely.
Speaker 3: You know in the show, they didn't know when they were going to do that. I don't think they knew what the job was. And the show, well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was I don't know. If they told it, they wouldn't remember it. I don't think they told them what they were going to be doing. Yeah, because it doesn't matter because they really don't do anything well that we know. Oh, they're clearing data.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna get real dark in season three, like bad, like we're all going to die. I think like kids stuff. But I think it's getting.
Speaker 2: That's where your mind goes. I think this is what what do you mean? Oh, because miss Wong.
Speaker 5: And they're center out to Okay, I haven't seen its LT episode yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're saving it for a double way.
Speaker 1: That's smart, double whammy yep, And there's your Marshmen's Madness.
Speaker 2: That's great all right?
Speaker 1: Coming up next in the Hollywood Shuffle, a Sweet Justice for the Great Will Forte. We'll discuss next. Yoh, so, Disturbed is going to be playing Dicky's Arena for twenty six and we're going to give away a pair of tickets right now through the iHeart app. Use that stream click on the microphone right there when you're streaming a show and leave your name, your phone number, your email address, and the answer to this question which show is having its season finale tonight that Kat is going to watch right after the Texas Tech and CAA tournament game. We were just talking about it. If you know which show is having the season finale and you're the third person that leaves your name, your phone number, your email address and all that information on the talkback feature, you're gonna win these Disturbed tickets. I want to ask you a question, as you look back on your whole basketball viewing fandom and you look at March Madness, what players come to mind of guys that you didn't really know a ton about, but they became so well known after their tournament. Maybe they played their way into the spotlight. Maybe they ended up going on to be a pro after that, or maybe they just had a hell of a tournament. Are there any because I'm wondering if there's the guys I'm gonna fall in love with over the course of this tournament.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, you say, man, I'm totally blanking on that little white boy's name from Valparaiso. But he ended up being a first round pick for the Houston Rocks. Yeah, yeah, rightly true, that's true. That guy danced all over the NCAA tournament and his bald dad danced with him, and then he got drafted and was like, oh my god, this guy's not an NBA player, what were we doing? Uh? But man, he had on And it's Valpereiso and his brother's Canyon who got beat today? Is that right? And his brother obviously has put together a mini dynasty at Baylor Scott Drew. But anyways, that's the first thing that came to mind where I thought you were going at first. The most memorable memorable thing I ever can recall is the Kentucky Duke game. That's still maybe the greatest basketball game later unbelievable, And I was watching that on my couch in Austin Jamal Mashburn had fouled out. And then, uh, you know early early memories the Louisville Houston game that would have been in eighty two, the semi final before the championship game. In the championship game, NC State upset Houston, but that Houston Louisville game, Oh my god, it was just dunk after dunk.
Speaker 2: I mean it was the wildest. It was so good.
Speaker 1: God, it was so College basketball used to be amazing. It's still really fun. It was just a different era and you didn't have you had more guys staying in college till their junior year, so the caliber of play was really good.
Speaker 2: It's weird now it's what Clinton just had thirteen points in the first half. This may sound hyper bullock.
Speaker 1: I mean it was going to go where it was going to go, But college basketball built ESPN in the eighties, dude. You know, I remember like staying home from school and watching games in the afternoon on repeat, like they had the Big East and ACC games and that was what was on ESPN every night. And college basketball had players like Michael Jordan's staying till his junior year, and it just it built up ESPN into what it was turned and Dick Vital became a national celebrity. He was a spare coach at University of Detroit. Madden wasn't a great football coach either, dude. He won a Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: That's a great point by both men.
Speaker 2: He had stablers. But right now it's time for this. Stay come, stay on top in the shovel. We'll getting naughty.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you some sex stories here in a minute, but first, uh, I want to let's get it built up first.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So there is a movie that was made and it was shelved and I knew about this about a year ago.
Speaker 2: I don't think you did. And no, I think this was a big twenty twenty four story.
Speaker 3: And it was Coyote versus Acme, which sounds very it's animated but also with humans in it.
Speaker 4: It sounds like Looney Tunes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a one of one of Brothers movie. And the story is Coyote said it's animated or no, it's animated and real. So it's like Roger, you have animated care Yeah, space jam and this and the guy who wrote it was the James Gunn, the guy who did uh, who used to be married to Pam from the office.
Speaker 2: Way back in the day. He wrote Guarding the Galaxy and some other things.
Speaker 1: He was a bad guy, right. Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, he had some fiery tweets that now would be seen as nothing. Okay, Basically, John Cena, isn't it too, Christina? Basically Coyotes had it up to here with acme and he's hired a lawyer. His lawyer is Will Forte. Okay, and this movie costs seventy million dollars to make, and they're gonna make it, and they did, and then they go out, we're not gonna release it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: You could do that because it sucked. But Will Forte claims it doesn't suck. And he said, well, he didn't say this. This is it's a known thing that happened. There was a thirty million dollars tax right off that they got by not releasing it. So they're looking, he we'll hedge our money. We're probably not gonna make that much money with this movie, so let's go ahead and cut our losses get.
Speaker 2: As much back as we can.
Speaker 1: This is Will Forte. This has been around for a little bit. I'll explain afterwards why this is in the news today. Here's Will Forte on a podcast about a couple months ago.
Speaker 10: I don't know what my thoughts were that it's a bull. It is such a delightful movie. It deserves so much better than I don't I can't tell you possibly why the decision was made to not release it, but it makes my blood boil. And thank you for asking me about it, because I like talking about the movie because I don't want people to forget what they did to this. That said, I appreciate them letting us make it, but like you know, don't let us don't don't don't let us make this thing that we fall in love with and then not show it. I mean, I would understand if the thing sucked, but it's really good.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: He might just be saying that because he's in it and he's the star of the movie. You know what.
Speaker 1: Here's here's what I'm thinking. I have a premise already, and it may be it may be wrong on the studio's part. But like you, guys love I think you should leave. And the people that love it love it. Brain Candy and the kids in the hall that stuff.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: We talk about mister show all the time. This is stuff that people that are super into content and the creation of content and unique sensibilities. They love it, but it's never going to have mainstream appeal. If you're doing something with looney Tunes, the idea is that it's going to be something with mainstream appeal and nostalgia factor. And the fact that Will Forte, who's a weird dude, feels really passionate about me makes me think that the executives are looking at going, who's going to go see this? Like this doesn't tie into the nostalgia thing, Like.
Speaker 2: It's like John Cena.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it's probably something we would all love. Yeah, a great premise, but that they're sitting there going this is not going to have mainstream appeal.
Speaker 3: There are people who have seen it and said it's great, yeah, and you know whatever, because I think it went to a couple of the film festivals again last year in the spring of last year, and then it got shelve last minute. There's an indie company called Ketchup and they're offering fifty million dollars to get it and release it, and I hope they go.
Speaker 2: Through with it.
Speaker 1: So wait, they're called Ketchup, like C A T C hup k E t ch and Ketchup Entertainment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know what they have.
Speaker 3: Are they a production studio, yeah, independent film production, yeah, and distribution company there they all funded. They just released the Looney Tunes movie that came out last week called The Day the Earth Blew Up Huh, which stars Daffy and Porky, And I think it's got like five million dollars, like.
Speaker 2: Porky a movie in the eighties, So like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, to me, it's like when anyone though, like when you pour your heart into something though, Yeah, and then like we did this because we wanted to show it to people, and now I can't show it, like I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I can't put it on YouTube or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right, and then you know he's saying it's good, and there are all the people again that said it's good.
Speaker 2: It's probably not gonna win an award.
Speaker 1: We all love will forte four of us would think it's great. Yeah, I would love to see this thing happen now. Seventy million dollars to make a movie like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. He looks like.
Speaker 3: Because so basically he is Wiley Cowedy's lawyer, John Cena is the actme the big company, you know, so I could see some good crazy courtroom scenes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's that. I love it. I love it now.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'm not super familiar with the business of movies, you know how it all works. But I mean, if if somebody's gonna pay fifty for it, they're gonna put it in the theaters, right, Otherwise they would have to sell it for more than that to Netflix or whatever.
Speaker 2: Netflix would just buy it.
Speaker 3: Well you know what, you know, maybe Neflix gives that company, you know, twenty five million for us to have it, and then you get like half your money back while also distributing it to as well.
Speaker 1: The other problem is in probably another reason why like this is the reason that there was a comic superhero movie that was shelved that they spent one hundred and twenty million dollars on and they determined up for this, they determined it was bad. But they're like, this is so bad. Once we spend the next eighty million dollars to market it, we're gonna lose even more.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 1: I can't remember. I thought it was like a female superheroir.
Speaker 2: I think yeah, I think the bairl.
Speaker 1: I think so, and it was right after there was a new studio head. But the whole thing is like, you're looking at it, going okay, So it cost them seventy million to make, Well, then they're probably going to market it for another fifty million dollars. Yeah, and they're going, okay, are we going to drop one twenty on this? This has some juice though, if you were already talking about it and there's some buzz. Yeah, like the idea of the movie they never wanted us to release, It's got some marketing potential already.
Speaker 3: We'll Forte in John Cena, but John Cena hern heel, which he might have been doing in preparation for this role.
Speaker 4: That's what I actually bad guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cody Rhodes in this thing. I've got quite a movie on her hands.
Speaker 1: We can all understand how Will Forte feels though, man kind of dumb. My mind reminds me hit it home.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Gwyneth Paltrow and Timothy Shamuhammed ding Dong are in a movie on Christmas Day this year.
Speaker 1: It's called Marty Supreme. Seems like an NCAA tournament name. That's a teaser later in the show.
Speaker 2: Listen a little bit later for the Name Game.
Speaker 3: Timothy Shalo mays a ping pong pro in this movie, and she's the wife of Arrival, but then she ends up getting a little more intimate with him, and she told Vanity Fair at an interview that they had a lot of sex in that movie. Quote there's a lot. I mean a lot. I was like, okay, great, I'm one hundred and nine years old and you're fourteen. She also knowes he's a man who takes his work really seriously and is a fun partner.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, it's a comedy. I think it's a comedy. It's cast, it's ping pong. Yeah, it's gotta be right.
Speaker 3: The cast again, a seventy million dollar budget were on that. It's a savdy brother thing, so I expect it to be very weird.
Speaker 1: Tyler the creators in it, Kevin O'Leary from a Shark Butt, mister wonderful Man. The Tyler the Creator Extravaganza rolled through town on Monday, and my son went to it. Huh and he was so blown away. He's like, I need to go to more concerts. Ten out of ten this is the best thing I've ever met to. Tyler puts on a wild show.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lots of flames, lots of flames, lots of screaming. I'll say this about Timothy shallowmye. He ain't doing any movies that aren't gonna be good. He is very serious about winning all the awards. He's one of those guys like legacy matters. I'm only doing stuff that will keep me in contention of being the most serious actor ever.
Speaker 4: His Bob Dylan movie is about to be streaming too.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. Thanks.
Speaker 3: If you can make it to the first thirty minutes, that's great. Yeah, it's got a hook yet it's tough to get hooked on it.
Speaker 1: It's really good.
Speaker 2: I'll watch it all right. There you have it. There's the Hollywood Shuffle coming up next.
Speaker 1: Where are we gonna go when we go around the sports Kevin Well, You're not gonna believe what Mark Folwell said last night. Man shout out to the Costco guys, the rizzler in those guys Boom or Doom. Hey, this segment right here is brought to you by Hurtado Barbecue. Some of the best barbecue could ever have in your life. It's spectacular. Locations in Mansfield, Fort Worth, Arlington, two locations of Globe Blackfield, and one location in Dallas at the Farmers Market. It is such good barbecue. Brandon Hurtado's family recipes. They're spent on MEXICU Mexican barbecue.
Speaker 2: It is so good.
Speaker 1: How about this weekend if you're in Dallas, you can actually go experience hur tatle You don't have to be in the eight one to seven, just go down to the Farmers Market and enjoy yourself. Or if you are in the eight one seven, many different locations to go and enjoy the greatness of Hurtado.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: It's good listeners. Here comes KT Tweets with around now it's cool around the sports. KT fun Tweets has all the sports.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no Cowboys news today at least I haven't seen any. So nothing there more, you know, mock draft stuff to the big wide receiver from Arizona.
Speaker 2: So maybe get to know Tetaroya McMillan. Maybe get to know him.
Speaker 1: Okay, the big the big receiver, not the Ohio State guy or whatever, Hio State.
Speaker 2: Guy Egbucas is uh yeah, he's maybe in the mix. There is that the kid from Rockwall.
Speaker 3: He might be from Rockwall. I'm not really sure on him. Matthew Gold's the other guy, the wide receiver from Texas that people seem to think could go that high, could go twenty fifth, the cowby spiking twelfth. There could be someone there he might like or they might like that could actually go thirtieth in the draft. And that's where we are picking twelve right now, and a draft it's kind of weird. But McMillan is the guy who's like the physical freak and then you know he can run decent. I'm not crazy about it, but he's he's fine. Immediately you're number two and there's no questions asked, And maybe that's kind of all you want from that wide receiver at twelve because Ceedee Lamb is the goat of the offense. The offense runs through him. So there's a cowboys.
Speaker 5: Stuff for that.
Speaker 2: That was a good Cowboys talking. I don't know about profiles is the number two? I mean Millan. I think people compare him to Drake London and the Falcons. Who is going to be you know one?
Speaker 3: So here you uh, Mark follwell the MAVs broadcast last night MAVs TV. This is a this is pretty good stuff.
Speaker 1: Ah, not too long ago with the Pacers, he just made a brief out McConnell.
Speaker 2: Hell the you know Mark.
Speaker 1: So As two o'clock that had one point two million views on House of Highlights.
Speaker 2: So you've worked with him for a long time. What what what was happening there?
Speaker 1: I think, I mean, I think he's evolved into that guy quite honestly.
Speaker 3: When he yelled at the refs after a game this year and it was heard on my gu I was like, we're in full follow doesn't care mode and.
Speaker 1: I like it, and then continue to follow up with the same theme multiple times throughout the year whenever there was a miss goaltending call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like he he never let off the gas on that. So good, So good. Now, keep in mind we.
Speaker 1: Need to quickly revisit the TJ McConnell story.
Speaker 2: No, we have to Mark. Oh, it's a great drop forever. Huh, it really is.
Speaker 1: So TJ McConnell is an incredible anomaly because he's a six foot white guard in the NBA that doesn't shoot threes.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just amazing.
Speaker 1: And so our buddy Will you Banks, was sitting courtside and TJ McConnell talks a lot of trash and he'll talk to anybody. So him and Will, or buddy Will, got into a conversation and he was Will was encouraging him to shoot a three, and he goes, man, that's not my game, and he goes, if you shoot a three, I'll slam this beer right now, and he's like, yeah, slam that beer. So he slammed the beer, and then McConnell was not going to get him for a three. Well, he went out there and played gray but never shot a three. So they had this ongoing conversation and then Opie Topping got involved and he encouraged Will to so Will ended up slamming like twenty beers to swap a jersey with TJ McConnell. But I'm just giving you some background on McConnell. So right before that shot that made Mark Followell say, oh I got it.
Speaker 10: There we go.
Speaker 2: I muted it. You know, McConnell took a three.
Speaker 1: I never would have even considered that he would take and he swished it all right, So he drilled a three. He doesn't do that often. Then two possessions later, that shot that you hear follow well react to. I don't think the ball ever got above the rim. So who's shooting? TJ mccoff.
Speaker 2: That was him? Also, yes, oh, and he had just made one. He had just made one, okay, So he follows.
Speaker 1: It up with a shot that misses the backboard and the rim by about four or five feet.
Speaker 2: It's about as bad a miss as you can get. What point of the game is this?
Speaker 1: This is in the early fourth I think, yeah, it was lately and it was when you know the MAVs. The MAVs had a great third quarter. The Maps are getting thumped early, and then they had a nice run in the second to kind of get it down and get it manageable, and then they got it going in the third and then they built up a pretty big lead.
Speaker 2: Like seven or eight. Yeah, And I was like, I think they're about to win this today.
Speaker 1: So I was doing hits for the Mavericks broadcast from COSM last night, so I watched the game at cause him and by the way, huge crowd. Awesome, yeah for a Pacers MAVs game. Yeah, And it's just such an incredible experience at COSM. We've talked about this, Ben's posted videos about this place. It's what they call shared reality, an immersive experience, and so there's all these different camera angles and you'll, uh, you know, you'll look and Rick Carlisle will be standing next to you and he's about twenty five feet tall.
Speaker 2: Like, it's insane.
Speaker 4: I want to go for WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: So our buddy train that works over there said the best events that happened there is WWE. She said, it's far and away the craziest thing because because the fans are insane and it's giant people, oh no, just flying.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I'm going to try to go for a Stars playoff game, I think, because.
Speaker 4: But you're gonna say WrestleMania was like, come on, skin, come with that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but the footage I've seen at Cosm on the screen of hockey looks like the best thing on the planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just looks so good. Did you ask her about golf, because they did golf last week.
Speaker 1: She said they got a great crowd. Yeah, but I didn't ask her like what the experience was like. But so anyway, so it very much felt like the Mavericks were going to win that game, and they were up seven with sixty seven seconds to go, and the degree to which they employed is really hard to fathom. There was even a moment where they were pressing, Pacers were pressing and man PJ. Washington Junior brought it down by himself and Bunny hopped and did just a ferocious dunk on Siakam. Like, it was incredible. It's one of the best press breaks I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: I was like, they are not.
Speaker 1: And also Spencer Dinwood he had a three where he fell down into.
Speaker 2: The stands, Like that's what I thought we won? Yeah, I was like.
Speaker 1: And then there was an incredible play where I think it was PJ. Washington Junior went in for a dunk and I think it was Siakham that blocked it, and they called a foul and it was not a foul. So the Pacers challenged it. But when you do a challenge, they have this thing called eminent possession. And Naji Marshall was coming away with the rebound when they blew the whistle, So I'm like, why are you challenging this? Just send the guy to the free throw line. The Mavericks is going to get a hole. Well, the Mavericks got imminent position possession and they ended up you know, going to line and missing, and so then they started missing. There is a play where Max Christy got the ball taken away from him so violently it looked like me in seventh grade playing with grown men. They just took the ball from him and scored a bucket in three seconds and they're like, okay, well it's okay, it's just five. Then we had another miss free throw. Then we had Jayden Hardy, who scored twenty four points in twenty four minutes on the baseline of a press break. Just spin back into a double team steal, kick it back out, nail three. And they nailed that three. The Pacers went up one, so it's just all crumbling. Maps still get the ball. Then you somehow get an offensive foul called on Jade and Hardy when he's coming off a screen and I don't remember if the Maps had a challenge and it didn't look like a foul to me, but whatever. At that point, the thing's all eroding. You're losing all that momentum. It was a game you should have never won in the first place. You're gonna win and all that has happened with the backdrop of the conversation of Mark Stein is reporting that Anthony.
Speaker 2: Davis wants to play. That's terrifying.
Speaker 1: And there's people in the MAVs organization that don't want him to play. Which what that tells you is that if there's and Stein's reporting is always great, but if there's anybody in the organization that doesn't want Anthony Davis to play, that's kind of an indication to me that at least a decent size of the organization doesn't want to win any basketball games left. I don't I want to lose every game, and I want a tank and get the best draft pick possible, start over, start fresh. I think if this thing lingers in the playoffs, we talk about the trade, Luke is going to be putting on show in the playoffs. It's just going to make it all worse, going to rip the scab off every night. I think they need a fresh start. But granted, when I say tank, I don't mean the players. I don't mean the coaches. Those guys compete their asses off, as evidence by them being in this game. But they got outscored fourteen to three in the final sixty seven seconds.
Speaker 2: They handed the ball to the other team. I mean, I couldn't be happier with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's a great your competitive you show your wares and you still get a loss, which helps your draft situation. Finally, Phoenix passed them too, right, Yeah they're so they're tied and Phoenix as the tiebreaker.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: Tim Cato wrote an article this morning.
Speaker 1: He still thinks some Averags are going to make the playoffs, and he's no flag waiver, but he's far from it. Yeah, and he just looking at Phoenix's schedule. But I'm like, man, so this week you had Philly come in who had lost thirteen or fifteen. You played great in the first half and you couldn't beat them, and then Wednesday night he went to Indiana and you had a seven point lead with sixty seven seconds to go and lost. Like you, I don't in looking at it without even thinking about what Phoenix does or doesn't do, I'm trying to see where the wins come from. If you can't win these two games, then what are the games that you win. I mean, I don't I'm not in the locker room, but I had imagine that was a real deflating place to be last night, Like if you're if you're you know, it's one thing for whatever, the front office thanks or the scouting department. But if you were on the floor up seven with sixty seven seconds to go, I imagine you didn't walk in there with your head held high. And it's some And they've competed all year long, which they deserve so much credit for that. Ja Kidd deserves credit for that. But at some point their will will snap. At some point you would think like these I would think you would have thought it already happened. Rights will like went away a month ago. It's gone, so it's absolutely gone. So the other thing too, And this is where who knows what's got? By the way, Kay Jones had eighteen and eleven last Yeah, pretty fun, first time you'd played. Uh So at some point you're gonna have to fill out a roster. Yeah, and you're gonna lose the ability with your two way guys. And so they may have to play Anthony Davis. They play Anthony Davis, they will get a play in game. They will they what if they play him and it's hurt, he gets hurt or I mean just wouldn't be surprising you're just extending the inevitable, and you've it's already been a death march, so like extending it is not good. Stein is reporting that that's part of the thinking in the front office is that, well, if the way this season is gone, he will go out there and get hurt, and that's the worst thing that could happen to us. But I mean, that's fair reporting to me.
Speaker 2: It really has. You don't you can't forfeit a game either. You can't forfeit a game.
Speaker 1: And you also don't look at if you think you want to be in the playoffs, you don't look at games like, well, that guy might get hurt because the the injury Anthony Davis has, he could have that, you know, hernia surgery or whatever you want to call it, sports hernia surgery or doctor muscle surgery. If it requires surgery, he can have that in April, and he's going to be back in October.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, It's this is the season from hell and it's just not going away. I watched, I watch, did not see the Maps game last night. I was keeping up with the score, but I did watch almost the whole Laker game. I saw the first half and it was awesome, and Luca was incredible. Twenty one points in the first quarter, so good, and I can't.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 2: People are like, hey, man, get over it. I'm like, I can't get over it.
Speaker 1: You can't ask me to fall in love with this generational talent and this sport that I love and like the whole thing is built around him, and just because you trade him, I can't get over it. You know, it's gonna take a long time to get over It's gonna take about fifteen years.
Speaker 2: I love watching the best players in the league. Players.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not happy that Luca is a Laker, but I'm not going to like, Okay, I refuse to watch this generational talent because he got traded from me.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like NBA basketball.
Speaker 1: I've watch Steph Curry my whole his whole career, and I've had no allegiance to Golden State. I just love watching him play. It gives me delight. Luca puts on a show, dude.
Speaker 2: Last night.
Speaker 1: It was a situation where I can't remember the player's name, but he was talking trash to him and he was like, Watson, this is not going to go well for you.
Speaker 2: We've seen this you just gave him fuel for the fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and dude, they just started blitzing him every time he came to the court, so Lakers got to go four v three every possession.
Speaker 2: Have you fallen in love with Austin Reeves yet? Yeah? I mean I've I've always liked Austin Reeves. He's a blast.
Speaker 1: He's a basketball player, and he's good. He's a blast to watch it. I should have got him. We almost made it through the segment, all right. Coming up next, the only segment that's the one thing watching the Lakers, Like, how did you not get those guys in the deal?
Speaker 2: His contract pretty high? Well yet Max Christie's that's good, that's right, and.
Speaker 1: His contract was lower.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, the only segment of the day that shan't be podcasted. You must listen live.
Speaker 2: That's next.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, it's the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle, and this segment is brought to you by Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 2: It is majestic.
Speaker 1: In fact, I made a trip to Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen earlier this week and I got a pasta dish because it's so good, Like all The pizza is great. There's five different I went in on the pizza.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I went out on the pasta and there was stuff left over, so I had it again for lunch two days later. Great bar, great happy hour, great place to watch games. Like if you want to watch the tournament right now, go to Andrews. It's on everywhere, and then you can grub and eat the best pizzas voted by Dallas Morning News readers. It's right there in Plano Preston and Plano Parkway. It is Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. But right now it's time for.
Speaker 2: This, and now it's time for bases.
Speaker 1: Sweet Day Up Day, featuring veteran news anchor Katie Fontweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 3: Right you direct your attention to the television screen in the corner of the studio. Here, guys, that's a picture of a twenty year old Georgia sorority gal.
Speaker 2: I love that state by the name of Lily Stewart. And that is a That is a mugshot.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: I like that hard concrete. No, she's not really my type, but you know, if he's got a white chow. We had big problems if I'm into like an sec sorority.
Speaker 2: Gal, you know at this point a lot of cheese.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't consider that a muff shot. But you're saying that that's what that is. Yeah, it's a mufshot. Mugshot.
Speaker 2: Mug Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you guys saying mug shot with a hard G yeah, au mug shot, yeah, not a silent G like nowhuh no. And you know she's smiling in the mug shot. Yeah, that's weird to me, very weird thing. Oh, she just got a bride with a cop. Well, here's what happened.
Speaker 3: So about a month earlier, this month, month, two months ago, no, two weeks ago, sorry, two weeks ago. She was driving about ten in the morning and the speed limit is fifty five miles per hour, and the officer gets her for going seventy nine.
Speaker 2: This is according to the police reboard man.
Speaker 1: So he pulls her over. He's like, okay, look, we're going to have to give you a ticket, but you know, enjoy your day. Well, a little bit later and the officer says, mere minutes later, he sees her driving eighty four at a fifty five and he's like, at that point, I have to arrest you.
Speaker 2: What an idiot?
Speaker 3: So he arrests her and he takes her in and they're her mugshot services. The reason this is a story, though, is because the men and I would assume gay women of America couldn't help themselves and have commented all over all the post of her, And you know, she put a post out on TikTok just kind of highlighting some of the comments. Now, there are creepy ones, but here's some of the funny ones too. One guy said she was just trying to get to the last pumpkin latte of the season. Yeah, that's good, let's see justice for all seventy seven says maybe she had to pooper o bad.
Speaker 2: I respect it.
Speaker 3: Oh, this guy says that your honor, my client like totally didn't see that sign, like the speed limit sign. Grant says, she looks like a third grade teacher. She was just running like the classer on her. She does look like a third grade teacher.
Speaker 1: But the smile that she possesses as she's getting arrested as an indication and I'm guessing because she's an sec.
Speaker 2: Sorority gal that she comes from money and it don't matter. Yeah, yeah, she's entitled.
Speaker 1: She spoiled, I mean immediately speeding right after getting another ticket, even going faster.
Speaker 2: That's a bad sign.
Speaker 1: Look at the and it's funny that the picture that Kat's flashed up there's I guess from her social media she's doing like the next to the pool post. But it's on the back of a speeding boat. It's not a boat in the islands. My favorite comment is from Josh bj seventy eight. Okay, she a hot crackhead. That was pretty good. That's the thing that somebody asked you and that thing holds you magical, magical. This guy says that smile, says, my daddy is an attorney. Yeah does Boner police must have got her. Okay, so you're pretty good.
Speaker 3: Uh So she's had a lot of creepy comments and things, and as you can imagine, much like do you remember the guy who had the beautiful blue eyes the gout arrested many years ago and all the women couldn't helped themselves.
Speaker 2: He became an actual model.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's kind of got an opportunity to pivot into that because she is now known as hot mugshot girl TMS got a hold of her.
Speaker 2: Her story doesn't line up with the police report in my opinion, but here she is.
Speaker 9: Over in the officer he gave me a ticket, and I was like, it was a super quick interaction. I was like, have a great day, officer. He was like, have a great day. You two.
Speaker 10: It was just so quick.
Speaker 6: And then I pulled back onto the road and I am going again, and then he puts the sirens on again and he pulls me over again, and I guess I.
Speaker 9: Was speeding a little. I guess I was going over a little again. And then he comes here, so there's a.
Speaker 4: Place to stop it.
Speaker 2: Oh what do me here? First?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah we should. I'm sorry. I can't believe he did that. Next, I thought that was enough context.
Speaker 3: If you guys need to hear more, then I'll go ahead and let you let's pick it up from a few seconds ago, and then I'll let you hear the rest of the audio clip.
Speaker 9: And I guess I was speeding a little. I guess I was going over a little again. And then he comes he pulls me over the second time, and he's like, get out of the car. You're under rest. And I'm like, sir, and he's like, get out of the car. You're under arrest. And I was like, but I wasn't.
Speaker 6: He was like, hey, put your hands behind your back, and he put me in a handcuff and put me.
Speaker 9: In the back of his golf car.
Speaker 2: Dude, okay. And then he took her to a hotel room.
Speaker 3: And she thought that she was just going a little bit over. The police report says eighty four. Now here's why she got And this is I don't know the Georgia laws, so I should be real with that. But in Texas, if you're going twenty five over the speed limit, they can make you get out of the car and arrest you.
Speaker 1: Right, twenty five over is the number, so they just don't do it unless you're.
Speaker 3: Very weird that she's like, so seventy nine and a fifty five is twenty four, So here's your ticket, eighty four.
Speaker 2: And a fifty five.
Speaker 1: That gives me evidence that the cop story is the truth here. But it's good that he's getting her off the road because she's driving like an idiot. She was unentitled, little brat. She was in a hurry to go to another exotic European location, because I'm looking at pictures of her in the Eiffel Towers in the background and she's off the coast of Italy, and.
Speaker 2: Just, man, her life? Is she good?
Speaker 5: Is she's getting all this attention? It's just she's gonna be intolerable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, breaking the law can be good, though, Is that what we're learning here? No, breaking the law can benefit you. She will benefit from this.
Speaker 1: I think like she was gonna be fun regardless.
Speaker 2: Dude, she's looking for a man. Take out of it. Mary, Let's take that out of it though. That's one case.
Speaker 6: Uh huh?
Speaker 3: Is breaking the law? Can you benefit from breaking the law? Like if Christina seventy nine and a fifty ticket, Yeah, now eighty four and fifty five out of the car has to go and a mug shot and she's just smiling.
Speaker 1: What if she does this? You know, would benefit if she does the devil horn sign. We're wearing a Metallica shirt. Okay, that would be awesome, Right, then she benefits, But I would be crying in real life, would be terrified. You'd have Dick Shale come in and like try to pull jurisdiction and take over the case.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, they I'll be like, oh, huge fans, Oh my god, Hi.
Speaker 1: Take to Dick Shale back in the force. Let let's go take this a little further. With her though, just so you can hear her voice, I was like.
Speaker 9: What is going on here? I didn't know you coul get arrested for speeding. But when I put those handcuffs on, I just shut up. I was like, I'll just go, I'll go to the tail with you.
Speaker 2: I'll have I'll take my pants a little bit. And that's what I.
Speaker 1: Wet myself so much. She's wearing her U, her sweater is off shoulder and the mugshot, yeah, show on a little shoulder off, which is a real specific look.
Speaker 6: I'll figure it out, like because I was scared, but you know, after he was done being stun with me, he was actually kind of nice. And then on the way to the jail, he put on his playlist and we listened to Walking on a Dream by We the People.
Speaker 9: It was kind of fun.
Speaker 2: Wait, who's walking on a dream?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: The People?
Speaker 3: I want tell you walking on a Dream? I think I'm thinking Empire of the Sun. Yeah, yeah, And why would he put walking on? He was trying to work it vibe. Boy, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I really think he has a shot to a Georgia police officer and her. Oh my god, it's amazing. I can't it's almost too good to be true.
Speaker 1: But just knowing, I mean, she's a pretty woman, but just knowing how entitled she is, how spoiled she is, it's.
Speaker 2: Just kind of gross.
Speaker 1: And there's nothing a night stick couldn't solve.
Speaker 2: Have you learned your lesson?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 4: So maybe later when you get out of jail, we can, you know, meet up for a pro tip.
Speaker 1: It'll be a quick process for She's going to book you real quick. We'll take your mugshot, we eat yourfermation, I'll bail you out, I'll pick you up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to frisk you again. Are you hiding anything down here? Oh god, god, that's not my gun. But okay, how does this story end?
Speaker 9: Funny?
Speaker 6: And I was I kind of started to relax at that point because she just put it on a playlist and I was.
Speaker 9: Like, all right, well, I'm on my way to jail.
Speaker 2: And then I walk in and they pat me down and I'm like, Ben nailed that.
Speaker 9: Walking through the jail cell, like, oh my gosh, what am I doing here?
Speaker 3: She's looking at people she'd never thought she'd ever interacted with before, people were in jail.
Speaker 2: It's county, and they put me in a jail.
Speaker 6: Cell with some paperwork, and I I see, like, it's the craziest experience I've ever seen.
Speaker 9: I mean, there were like riding on the wall of like people's names and like names scratched out. I was like, oh my gosh, it was kind of freaky. But I filled out my paperwork and I sat there and I stared at the wall, and I was like, I am in a jail sell right now.
Speaker 4: And then you know, I need to like, why did they let her talk for so longedicket? It's a speeding ticket.
Speaker 3: GMZ is doing anything, Jesus, I'm telling you, any of us could be on TMZ right now.
Speaker 1: That one guy's flexing his arm muscles while he talks. Mean, look, Harvey, yeah, Harvey. If the four of us got the exact same situation and we all got tickets and we all got arrested, only one of us would be have a chance to be on TMZ. Only one would be frisked, right Kevin.
Speaker 2: And that would be the gall on the MAVs broadcast. That would be.
Speaker 1: Christina k Ray raym TMZ found out she's in a Nirvana cover band too.
Speaker 2: Everybody take a look.
Speaker 4: Hey, maybe I should start for the band and for the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, but you already speed, don't you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, yeah no, I would never not that much. I'd you eat twenty twenty five miles over?
Speaker 2: Would you fake cry? Could you generate tears for an officer? It wouldn't be.
Speaker 4: Fake, Ben, it would be legit crying.
Speaker 2: Yes, skin could you?
Speaker 1: Could you show some cleavage and cry a little bit?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 3: I'm crazy. I just need to just breathe some fresh air for a minute. I'll just start balling.
Speaker 2: All I got it. All I gotta do. The officer pulls me over.
Speaker 1: All I gotta do is think about February first, and I'll start bawling.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you got to bring it back to that.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to distance from any content related to that because I don't like feeling bad.
Speaker 1: And the reason is because I really thought the MAVs were going to get revenge against Cleveland that day. I had too, and when they were down I don't know forty and the third I just started getting sad. It was a rough day because I was like, no way, no way, Cleveland's going to sweep us this year.
Speaker 10: Huh.
Speaker 1: And they did, and I cried, well, hot mug.
Speaker 3: Shot girl, you're up there with Casket Girl and pie Girl, and then that what's a tough.
Speaker 1: Girl, Casket Girl. I just want to say, Casket Girl, you're in all of our thoughts and prayers. Christina du just y'all not mine. The girl that was farting into the jars and jar girl girl.
Speaker 2: Schwarzenegger girl. All right, there you have it.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, KT promises an incredible game that celebrates the NCAA tournament. That is next right here on ninety seven point one The Eagle. B It is the Ben and Skin Show, ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thank you for hanging out with us to day. Big finish right around the corner. But first, I want to tell you about what's going on at Rollertown Beer Works. That's the brewery up there in Salina, Texas, at Ben and I are partners in. And this weekend we have Apocalypse. Now it is our celebration of hops. It's an ip A IPA festival, and we are loading up the taps. We have all kinds of hop forward beers for you West Coast laggers, the Legit Legit Karate which is a double dry hot pilsner, and then all of these IPAs, including our newest one, we Love La that's our brand new cold IPA that benefits the victims of the California wildfires. This was started by brewers out there in California. We were the first brewery outside of California to get signed up for this, and we're excited. They provided the hops and the materials and everything. Tommy brewed it and we have a bad ass new IPA for you to try. So make it out there this weekend for Apocalypse Now, all the hops on and popping. And then don't forget next Thursday opening day out at Live by Lows, a big Bentin skin Roller Town party will be broadcasting live. More details on that next week, but it's a week from today, next Thursday, Opening Day out there at Live by Lows by Globe Life.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 9: Fuck you shot.
Speaker 2: The thing's big, all right, So the tournament's all happening.
Speaker 3: The the tournament that happens in March where things get crazy the NCAA turn Cuble Tournament. Yeah, and then thing about you know college basketball, Like, if you have a team that's cool, you might follow them, But a lot of people are just learning of just sixty four teams, you really didn't know much about them. And what I have to do every year is find the craziest names of guys that are in the tournament. And because it's International Women's Mouth, we'll start with you, Christina.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: This is a very simple exercise. I will list two names. You just tell me which one's real or not. Okay, all right, are you keeping track of points? We'll keep track of points.
Speaker 2: Is there a bonus round? No bonus round?
Speaker 1: No, Well, if we have time for a boner round, we'll do it for International Women's Day, International Women's Day, Okay, it'll be our boniversary.
Speaker 2: Spring is Sprung Christina bonnerversary. God, that'd be a great event. That's a great event like sausage Fest. That's what they should have called that event.
Speaker 1: And the taglines with Katie just said Spring is Sprung boner Fest every March or boner Verse.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Christina from the University of Michigan. Which one of these guys is your favorite star. Is it Fat Fat Brooks or Bang Bang Drew.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go, oh man, this okay, I'll go Bang Bang Drew.
Speaker 2: Will you turn my volume up?
Speaker 4: Yep? Turn it back down now.
Speaker 2: Fat Fat Brooks is the star of Michigan. Fat fat with a pH Okay both of them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, little kim not one one way and one the other way? Oh, that'd be cool if it was capital capital half f fat Fat.
Speaker 2: Let's go to skin skin.
Speaker 3: Saint Francis is a team that plays Yeah, Rush Andretti or Blaze Angelotti.
Speaker 2: I have a question. Did you come up with the fake name? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can I have them again?
Speaker 2: Please? Rush Andretti or Blaze Angelotti? Which one's the real one?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Rush Andretti? Play the man.
Speaker 3: Blaze Angelotti is a good player for Saint Francis.
Speaker 2: Nice see he.
Speaker 1: Went with Andretti because he worked at text Motor Speedway.
Speaker 2: He knows that name. Yeah, play the man.
Speaker 4: Love racing isla a nickname or that's actually his name name?
Speaker 1: Some good names, good names this year Ben Mount Saint Mary's is a team that does some things. Malcolm Dredd or Mason Bread.
Speaker 2: Well play the man.
Speaker 1: When you play the man, you would say Bread would be a good fake name. I don't think he would make up Dread as a fake name, but he would make up Bread. I'll say Dread is the real one, Malcolm Dredd yep.
Speaker 4: Yes, first one on the board and not the game.
Speaker 1: We'll snake drafted back around to Ben here, Ben, that doesn't seem fair. Alabama State. Just Stephen Walker or La Marshall Wilson. That's incredible.
Speaker 2: Let me get him again. Just Stephen Walker or La Marshall Wilson.
Speaker 1: Okay, could you use just Stephen Walker in a sentence.
Speaker 3: I'll spell it for you, jay A and then capital S for Steven, La Marshall l A, capital M became Marshall.
Speaker 1: Do not look behind you, serifying, do not look behind you. I told you not to look behind window clean. Uh okay, let me get it one more time. Just Stephen Walker or La Marshall Wilson. God, that's tough. I'll say, uh uh. Just Stephen Walker is the real one.
Speaker 2: Ben has been a big Alabama State fan this year.
Speaker 3: Wow win, When just Stephen Walker is real, that's the first Just Steven I've seen ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I cannot wait until the Jones family just Stephen.
Speaker 1: Well, we got just Steven and then we'll room Steven John John and just Steven Skin. Yeah, the New Mexico Lobos are a team that plays good ten seed Los Lobos this year. Drake Junior Jones or Nelly Junior Johnson, I'll get which one is the real one? Drake Junior Jones.
Speaker 2: Has it got around to watching much of New Mexico.
Speaker 4: Badass name though?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Nelly Junior Johnson's good. Christina Yukon defending champs, they're going for the three pet.
Speaker 2: Which one's real? Solo Ball or Rolo Hall?
Speaker 4: Would someone named their kid after a candy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you haven't. You haven't met my my niece Skittles.
Speaker 4: Also, solo Ball is a.
Speaker 1: Good joke, kind of a John Cruck reference.
Speaker 4: Lance Armstrong, yep, I'll say solo Ball is the real one.
Speaker 3: Look at her, go big Yukon fan, So low Ball, So low Ball. Apparently he's kind of good.
Speaker 2: What was your fake name? Roll low Hall? That's great? So Bens two. Christina has one.
Speaker 3: We continue forth Snake drafted back around to Christina here, Iowa state all right? Darling Stone, Dubar or sugar Creamer. No way, sugar Creamer is a real name. There's no way. And I also just want to say Darling, So give me Darling darling Stone. His name is Darling Stone. Two for Iowa State cyclones there. I think sugar Creamer is a real name.
Speaker 2: That's a great names.
Speaker 3: Getting Oregon Ducks play. They have the Liberty Flames interesting Supreme Cook or Chef Sanders Supreme Cook. You know that mock drafts Uh yeah, now that just sounds like someone was a hip hop fan.
Speaker 2: It's Supreme, good kid, Cheff Sanders. Not so much.
Speaker 1: Over to Ben Christina two been two skin one Ben Norfolk State. They are a sixteen seed. They take on Florida. Florida one of the tournament favorites. Yep, honest Michaels or Sincere McMahon.
Speaker 2: Okay, come on, dude, I don't you just give him a point? I don't know. This is a tough one, is it. Come on, dude, who would name it?
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody named Sincere McMahon honest or Sincere. I'm gonna say, yeah, I don't think anyone would name either of their either of those. Oh, let me hear him again, honest Michaels or Sincere McMahon. And if it helps Norfolk State. That definitely helps. Uh okay, I think honest is more likely than Sincere Honest Israel.
Speaker 2: Sincere McMahon is your star for Norfolk's Day.
Speaker 1: I would have gotten that wrong. He could have told me that it was wrong, and I still would have guessed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ben, okay, you have two, Christina has two? Skin is one?
Speaker 1: Justin Oh, this is high points the team. They just got beat by Purdue, but then it doesn't count. Justin Bodo Bodo b Odeo or Jackson Frodo Froto.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, let me get it again. Justin Bodo Boto or Jackson Frodo Froto. Justin Boto Boto is reel. That was obvious. It is real.
Speaker 9: It is real.
Speaker 2: Been up to three skin, what you got you need it?
Speaker 5: Won it.
Speaker 3: Texas Tech is always the national champions. They play at nine to ten tonight and I'll be taking that in and then watching the season two finale of seven so night for me midnight about eleven. But yeah, Texas away to nine ten, they'll be over at eleven ten.
Speaker 2: I'll be glued. Would you jump right into Sevag's gonna be good. We have Tony Tony or Frederico Frederico. I'll tell you Tony Tony.
Speaker 1: Is t O n E y. Oh, then I'll take Frederico Frederico.
Speaker 2: That's fred Frederico. How'd that do it for you? What was that?
Speaker 1: Because he went out of his way to tell me, well, Tony Tony fake name. Tony Tony plays for U A B. Who's in the N I t okay, okay, but he's he's spelled earlier. He spelled the name that was the right name for me. Yeah, I did, but he didn't swerve out of the way to go. Hey man, make sure to know that this name is spelled teo anyway.
Speaker 3: I only did it because Frederico for Frederico is spelled the same and Tony Tony spelled different because.
Speaker 2: You spelled it. Let me tell you, Frederico Frederico is a terrible free throw shooter. Christina.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, Alabama state your Quarius standback or Jeremy Stallbach. Okay, come on, dude, this is the second Alabama state name.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. This is the final one.
Speaker 1: And now we're lightning around. Man, we're gonna we're gonna crush go fast here. First one, first one, your Quarius standback. Yes, you got it correct, that's the real name.
Speaker 3: Yepkay, Christina snaking him back back around to you San Diego State, Chemo Ferrari or Miko Maserati.
Speaker 10: I think it was.
Speaker 2: Skin wait Ferrari is the real one. Yeah, on the other one, Ferrari.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you got Georgia blue birch or blue cane blue birch.
Speaker 2: O skin right there? Ben?
Speaker 1: Yes, Kansas Flori Begunda or Rory from Unda Floriagunda.
Speaker 2: It's correct, Christina.
Speaker 1: For Ben four back to Ben Ben North Carolina Jojo Fulwood or Coco Holstein Coco Holstein. No, you're getting the full wood if you our skin get tired. If he gets the two, I get in a three way tie. Okay.
Speaker 2: Boogie Flanned or Rookie Bland from Arkansas. Boogie is the real name. Boogie is the real name. It's not your turn, but for the chance to tie it just for fun.
Speaker 9: Ye.
Speaker 2: New Mexico fake.
Speaker 1: You know it's Oh yeah, Abraham Falco or Ibrahim Sacho.
Speaker 2: Abraham Falco is the real name. Good Christina. Shot to win it, Christina, and if she if she gets it wrong, she loses a point. Ye, So that Ben's a clear winner. Sure Wilder Evers are softer, Uebers.
Speaker 4: Wilder Evers.
Speaker 2: That's correct, he is Wilder.
Speaker 1: And that is gonna do it for today's show. Run home and watch Texas Tech and then Severance. I'll never forget the time KT fun tweets went out there to the jump circle. He saw Wilder Evers, looked him dead in his eye, and he said, I think I would say never change, you know, but also change. That was great advice. And then that kid dropped out of school. All right, Christine's gonna stick around and play music next right here on the eagle. There you going, well, I'm gonna get my sock back, dude that I had to take a poop,