Speaker 1: We almost.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, okay, just like that back of the State.
Speaker 3: Fair three days, three more days for us, not of the State Fair live. Someone was like, you don't you just say you were behind CCO was hard to find. You were kind of like sandwiched in. We're right by the bridge and we're.
Speaker 4: Three years up.
Speaker 5: You'll hear Fallon eventually.
Speaker 1: Wow, because I sound like a crow. I get it.
Speaker 4: Why I say that.
Speaker 1: You didn't when the mics were on, but off you were saying it.
Speaker 6: Kick it up.
Speaker 3: So we are broadcasting live here for the Minnesota State Fair the day that, like, my log is low.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what day we're on, but yeah, we're hanging out.
Speaker 3: So we have more Steven Sanchez tickets today three fifty and four fifty. But we'll get into that and more State Fair Chat one.
Speaker 5: One point three Katie WB with Follon and colts, have no Fallon. Don't know where she is. She got all high and mighty. There was a piglet named after her. She's been at the barn chilling with her pig supposed to show up at two. She was here for a second and ran back. It's almost like I feel like she has a new family. That's how I feel out. Yeah, Ellie's here by the way, Hi, promo?
Speaker 4: What do you call what do we call you?
Speaker 5: Street team or Ellie's team?
Speaker 1: Promotion?
Speaker 3: Team?
Speaker 5: Promotions team? Ellie. You've been primarily in the booths selling T shirts. What has your experience been like? Got to stay fair?
Speaker 1: Thus far, it's been fun. We need some more people to come buy T shirt?
Speaker 5: Ah shameless pluck by some fell cool T shirt?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was gonna ask you, how are those doing? Like amongst all the shirts, where does that land? Do you want to know a secret?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They're our best seller?
Speaker 6: What no?
Speaker 4: Hold on? Where's the air horn?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Snap?
Speaker 5: Well that sounds crazy narcissistic for me to cheer for that?
Speaker 1: Yeah it does.
Speaker 4: That's nice. I mean it's cool.
Speaker 5: I think probably because of the diet coke. Just total logo rip off. Hopefully we don't get a cease and assist for that. Have you been able to experience anything since been? Are you just working?
Speaker 1: I have not been able to experience anything.
Speaker 5: Have you seen any hobbies?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: No, is that a weird question?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 5: Are you trying to get are you trying to be in a relationship?
Speaker 4: Yes? I am really?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So we do this thing. Love is blind. Yep, we just rip everything off, dude, diet coke.
Speaker 4: Love is blind.
Speaker 5: I'm just we just steal everything. Would you ever be interested in coming on and finding an actual man?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Yeahstely. We'd have to like wipe your face from the internet, though, because they could easily find you. I feel like that's gonna be kind of hard. That would be a hard thing.
Speaker 4: That would be hard.
Speaker 5: But I don't know. Maybe they can sign an NDA. What are you looking for? If you had, like you're bringing home someone to meet your family? What is on the checklist? If you had three things that they had to cross off, what would it be.
Speaker 1: They have to be this is a popular opinion, but they have to be over six feet. Oh no, because I'm five nine.
Speaker 4: You don't want a short king in your life.
Speaker 1: I've done it before, and I want Someboddy Pohler.
Speaker 4: What did you not like about having a short king?
Speaker 1: I just I feel like I'm the like their mother, I like my child.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, that sucks.
Speaker 1: They have to like my parents. They have to get along with my parents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 5: And they have to be funny. So if they were funny, got along with your parents, but they were only like five eleven. You're still sorry.
Speaker 4: I can't do that, dude, that's so savage.
Speaker 5: All right, well, we're gonna go find Fallin. Hopefully she comes back soon and we'll be back. You're gonna live to State Fair thanks to Southwest Transit.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 3: Katie W with Fallon and cult Lie from the Minnesota State Fair.
Speaker 1: Hey, I I am.
Speaker 3: I got over as quickly as I could, but I was I was deal blackjack with Treasure.
Speaker 1: Island, which is kind of funny to say.
Speaker 5: All right, I don't know you were a moonlighting as a casino worker. I told everyone you were with your piglet, which, by the way, you're got a pig name after you that I found out they couldn't named after me. In the past two days, they've had forty seven pig burths.
Speaker 4: Not one could be cold.
Speaker 3: It didn't make sense. Colt is like a baby horse. But I, by the way, so I'm dealing black jack. They tell you to stop saying sorry that I'm a woman. That's all we do is say I'm sorry. So every time people lose, if you didn't say sorry, they has stared you in the face like and I'm like you're turns over.
Speaker 5: They know what they're signing up for.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my gosh, but I have to admit something.
Speaker 3: So last night I went to the t Paint Ludicris concert show.
Speaker 1: It was so awesome. Let me tell you. If all hip hop.
Speaker 3: Concerts started at seven pm sharp like Tea Pain did, and ended at nine thirty pm sharp like Ludacris did, I would actually go.
Speaker 5: I saw that to my wife because she went with you, and I was like, it's so nice that you're getting home at ten like the normally that's when they go on at side.
Speaker 3: Know listen, Colt was texting his wife at nine to twenty.
Speaker 1: Minutes are you on your way home yet? And she's like, I need to do this.
Speaker 4: I was just curious.
Speaker 1: I was just curious, curious nine twenty.
Speaker 3: She literally didn't get to the concert until like seven twenty, so within two hours you were already like you coming home yet?
Speaker 5: Oh No. She was playing it up because she got home and she was like, oh, I wish I would have left a little earlier.
Speaker 3: And I was no, No, you are a clingy beat and I have to be honest, Yes, I betrayed you.
Speaker 1: Would you say even though I'm your bestie.
Speaker 4: Would you do well?
Speaker 3: She was like, I made this really nice dinner last night, and she was like cold, was just.
Speaker 1: Like not hungry because he said he had a piece of pizza.
Speaker 3: And I started dying laughing, and I go, hold on, he said he had all piece of pizza, and she's like, yeah, why and I go, let me rewind.
Speaker 1: I go Green Mill brought us pizza.
Speaker 3: I watched him eat two pieces in less than twelve seconds. I know for a fact he went back in for at least a third.
Speaker 1: Pretty sure.
Speaker 3: He had a stuffed cheese curd pretzel.
Speaker 6: And I go.
Speaker 1: He also quote unquote bought.
Speaker 3: A cup of sweetmart this cookie to take home to you and.
Speaker 1: The girls that he ate her mouth drop.
Speaker 5: Well, it was just made anyways, all of it. That's why I had to save them from the midness.
Speaker 4: Of all the food.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get slapped in the face.
Speaker 4: You're saying that.
Speaker 3: She's like, I can't believe you bought us cookies and ate them all. I said, I can, So I betrayed you.
Speaker 5: In a way. I buy all the food in my house that they all eat all the time.
Speaker 1: So I want to statement that's so brutal mad you.
Speaker 3: It's just like, why did you go home and cry about it? Why you said I had a piece of pizza?
Speaker 2: So I'm full.
Speaker 5: Well, maybe I'm a little self conscious, all right, And I don't want my wife to think I'm a slob.
Speaker 1: She lives with you, she knows better.
Speaker 5: I do have something i'd like to touch on, hopefully, but I know it's I know it's going to be longer than the minute we have, but it's something my child is starting school and I don't even want to say because it's gonna make me sound crazy with the length I'm going to to make sure she is safe in her classroom.
Speaker 1: First of all, I think that's great. You're a parent, you're worried.
Speaker 3: But also you're never going to be able to completely protect her from everything.
Speaker 1: But you know the best you can.
Speaker 5: We have a GPS tracker, Okay, we have that.
Speaker 4: We have what on our body?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 5: We injected it into hers getting I'm getting okay, But Jen saw this thing in the Amazon cart yeah that she and even she was like, dude, you gotta relax a little bit. Yeah, before we spend one hundred and thirty dollars on this day Katie's to be a found of Colts Lab at the Stay Affair thanks to Southwest Transit.
Speaker 1: So what did you do?
Speaker 3: Like, what kind of creepy thing are you doing now that I'm going to judge you forty Wow?
Speaker 5: I think it's like every parent's worst nightmare their kid.
Speaker 4: Just dude, school is so weird.
Speaker 1: School is every kid every parent's word nightmare.
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's like, bye, how fine?
Speaker 5: Dropping your child off with a building full of random people you never met before?
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 3: It's actually well you say, like that, sure, but since we all done it.
Speaker 5: Right, it's like everyone pretty much pretty much everyone has just done it.
Speaker 3: You've gone a lot longer than most people, having not send set your child, like sending your kid. Yeah, I could take care because your wife's been like at home with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my wife has always been home, so it's been chill. Yeah. So it's a huge transition for me, and I'm freaking out about I have a lot of anxiety and growing up the way I grew up. I have so many trust issues, right, so many that's almost.
Speaker 1: That I'm probably.
Speaker 5: Yes, my daughter is excited about it, she's not freaking out.
Speaker 1: But but you're about to put the fear in her.
Speaker 5: I'm doing everything I can to control the situation. If I could sneak in and put cameras in the room, I would in their class.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of doggy daycares have cameras, and I do wish the kids like room had cameras, But for the teacher's sake, I'm glad they don't, because every over the top parent would be driving the teachers crazy.
Speaker 5: If there was like a side chat like hey, hey, hey, yeah, and like she.
Speaker 1: Has to learn to do things on her own.
Speaker 5: So I've found this pin needle. It looks like just a needle that you would keep wherever you kept it, and it's a listening device.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's actually illegal. You know it's illegal, right, I don't know if it's illegal, it is illegal. I know.
Speaker 5: I think Minnesota is a one party state, so one party has to know you're being recorded the other party does.
Speaker 3: That's not true because I did something staty when my house was on the market. I was listening to potential buyers through the monitor.
Speaker 1: Now that the house is sold, I can talk about it.
Speaker 3: But at the time people were like, you can not talk about that because that is illegal.
Speaker 1: So actually, wow.
Speaker 4: I don't know the rules.
Speaker 5: But it's a listening device up to three hundred hours, and I want to listen to listen to every country. But if someone was being weird, I would definitely check it out and raymus lanning something happened, I would listen to it. And then my wife was like, you have to just breathe. It was like I was a toddler and she was like, you need to learn how to regulate the emotions. This is normal, but it is weird. I'm having an extremely difficult I.
Speaker 1: Think it's of you to admit it.
Speaker 3: I think it's crazy of you to buy that there's the difference. But I also will say this, kids are liars. But so your daughter at some point is gonna come home and tell you a crazy story. And this is what we have to do with Olive. Is this real Oliver versus pretend? And she's smiles, She's like pretend And I'm like, well.
Speaker 4: I'll see.
Speaker 5: If I had that listening advice, I could just whip it out and be like, let's see, let's see a.
Speaker 1: Little messed up text in.
Speaker 3: Is cult being over the top or are you looking for the link to buy the same product five three nine two one.
Speaker 5: I know it's over the top, but listen, I don't know. I just oh, you know, I know it's a little I know it's pretty crazy, but at the same time, I just want to keep I want to see get them safe. I don't like that they're growing up.
Speaker 1: You know, well, you know, I get that. I obviously relate to that. We're gonna come back.
Speaker 3: We do have Steven Sanchez tickets coming up at three fifty and four fifty, but also with a pop culture minute coming up. If you watch the show Baywater, it's the pop Culture Minute with selling and.
Speaker 4: Cult on one on one point three.
Speaker 1: D w all right, I already told you this, I said.
Speaker 3: The reason then that Adam Sandler casts Travis Kelsey and Happy Gilmore too is because his daughters are obsessed with Taylor Swift. And it's not that Travis Kelsey isn't talented and funny. He's all those things. But that's literally the reason why, and he basically proved it.
Speaker 1: He agreed to go. So he's going to be the season.
Speaker 3: Premiere of the New Heights podcast with Travis and Jason.
Speaker 1: They're so starstruck. But of course Adam's like, cool doing this, but they did.
Speaker 3: Their their one hundred million dollars. I have a great Adam Sandler impression right there. So they they're one hundred million dollars deal with Amazon went through kicking off season through with Adam Sandler.
Speaker 1: So Adam Sandler immediately.
Speaker 3: Goes on and just he just wants to talk about Taylor Swift. Basically it starts like within three minutes, starts praising her. And he said that basically she means so.
Speaker 1: Much to him and his family.
Speaker 3: He actually gets butterflies when he's a rounder, and he says, he says, I don't want to blow it from my kids and say something stupid, So I'm like, ah, she just means so much to my family, I better say the right thing. He said that his family listens to her music like very regularly, and he said that they just love them together. He said, when you guys first started dating, my god was my family like, yes, look how good they are together. He's a gentleman, and she's having so much fun. He said, like, anytime Taylor is laughing with you, my whole family is high fiving it.
Speaker 5: What did Travis say was he just like it's so cool.
Speaker 3: He's like, she's the best performer there is.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah, she's the best.
Speaker 5: If he breaks her heart, so many people are gonna hate him, So many people are here.
Speaker 3: They swift his broken hearts as well. You know what I mean if you remember that, Like she even wrote a song about it, admitting it. Because she's the one that ditch down Taylor Botner.
Speaker 4: I feel like.
Speaker 5: He's the perfect alpha slash beta for Taylor.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Me, that's why everyone says I think they're just a perfect couple. Oh my god, there's a quare bag.
Speaker 3: This is so disturbing. Some people should just keep certain things to themselves.
Speaker 1: If they're going to do them.
Speaker 3: They watch star Jeremy Jackson and confessed he was a star on the TV show bay Watch two quote unquote sniffing his co stars swimsuits.
Speaker 1: No, we don't do that, not for that, because that's creepy.
Speaker 4: So they would wear it all day.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing he is.
Speaker 3: They have a new He played Hoby Buchanan.
Speaker 1: Which is the sun of David Hasselhoff.
Speaker 5: Remember he was young, so he is saying this information he did.
Speaker 3: There's a new docu series called After bay Watch moment in the sun, and he said in going through puberty, he said, it was not easy being around these hot women.
Speaker 1: So he said, let's just.
Speaker 3: Stay I've sniffed everyone on Baywatch, all right, maybe keep some things to yourself. You absolutely so disturbing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we should just end it with that. That's a good, good ending point, you think, so. Yeah. Plus I want to get a prontop up before too long.
Speaker 3: So that Yeah, I've been it brought to you by Ovo Lesig.
Speaker 5: Hello one on one point three, katiewb with Found and Colts Live with the State Fair.
Speaker 3: I love that song so much. From a Sabrina Carpenter a new one called Taste.
Speaker 1: The music video has Jenna or Taga in it.
Speaker 4: Oh, is that the one?
Speaker 5: Whe they're mac in?
Speaker 3: Okay, I know you're gonna go straight there. That's not what the point of the video is, but it is the one, but it is. It's allegedly the song's allegedly she wrote about Shawn Mendez and Camilakaveo getting back together when she and Shawn started like talking and then Kami was like, wait a minute, I want you back, and then that didn't work out.
Speaker 5: Bang Well, I love that update. Yeah, I appreciate you. Celebrity information. I asked for it but found told me. Anyways, love getting filled in you keep me up today I'm on the popcast.
Speaker 1: I try you. That's what I try to do.
Speaker 5: Thanks to Ovo lascon Lenz And do you know, I've had several people come up to me and I understand the Minnesota State Fair massive, giant, gotta do it, but it is. I've had I understand one PTO day getting taken, but I've had people come up who said they take like.
Speaker 4: Three PTO days.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you need three days off to really experience everything?
Speaker 4: Or like you got to be all in for the fair.
Speaker 1: It's obviously very huge space.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine a world where I would take three vacation days to come to the fair. However, some people are truly obsessed with the fair, like they love it so much. Yeah, they have like their routines, they have their same groups of people. They some people like it's their ritual to come the opening day of the fair.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of stuff and there were like one hundred and seventy eight thousand or something crazy with that people.
Speaker 1: Well, they also I got a message earlier.
Speaker 3: They'll you know, say hey, think of something for this segment we're doing on The Jason Show. And they're like doing like best things ever, like of new items of the fair. I'm like, I haven't tried a single new item of the fair. I have to like figure something out to talk about. I don't even know what to talk about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the biggest one is the ranch one.
Speaker 1: The ranch that's been very polarizing.
Speaker 3: I feel like every foodie person said it's amazing, but we've had mixed reviews.
Speaker 1: Of people that come up to the booth.
Speaker 3: Most people have said it's amazing, but there are people are like, it's just cream chase with ranch seasoning.
Speaker 5: It's almost political because you'll ask people and they'll get mad about it. Actually they're like, I would.
Speaker 3: Never wait in line for that again. And the girl like I'd wait for twenty thousand years for that Friday.
Speaker 4: What is it? What is it?
Speaker 5: Is it good?
Speaker 4: Is it not good?
Speaker 3: I can't I don't know if I'm willing to the waiting line.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I guess this is where we just have to do it.
Speaker 1: Go get it for me.
Speaker 5: I feel like, if you throw your name around like I'm found, I got a thought, Oh my god, could you imagine if you ever lose a bet, I'm gonna make you name drop in line.
Speaker 1: No, I love it rather, No, I just don't so.
Speaker 5: Good at least You're not like Chapel, like just telling people they suck stay away from me when I'm out and about.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I say it, but it's not on the public.
Speaker 5: Dude, I actually get what she's saying. I don't even want to see my neighbor half the time.
Speaker 3: Three Katie w B with Fallon and Cold. Three point fifty we have our first pair of Steven Sanchez tickets. Want to get ready for that? It will be like another text to win. So Kakubt has been roasting us. They went in on our Instagram the other day and now I said, hey, roast our show. I'm going to give you a couple of the lines from the roast Oar Show before I entered Please be meaner.
Speaker 1: This one was my favorite line.
Speaker 5: Why are you original?
Speaker 2: Roast?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what's wrong with me.
Speaker 5: We get it a lot on the text line You'll be having a normal, awesome.
Speaker 1: Day, Well, you'll be feeling good, like am I good at radio?
Speaker 5: The text line site you're fat and you're suck at being a family man.
Speaker 1: It's like, what because hating you below the belt, like about something to do with my radio job?
Speaker 5: Did you heard me say one sentence about hating grapes? You hate me all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: And also you love grapes, so that's a bizarre. But also, uh, it's it's bizarre to go after your family like it's one thing that they insulted your voice because that's what they have to listen to.
Speaker 5: Well, it's like you, I'm not trying to be personal with stuff I say, but then they think everyone takes a person.
Speaker 3: That's fine, that's fine. Here's my favorite line from the original roast. Okay, if you looking for hard hitting journalism or even a semblance of structure, you're better off sticking to a magic eight ball.
Speaker 1: Behay.
Speaker 3: If you love the sound of two people trying to outdo each other in a contest of who can say the most random thing, this is your show?
Speaker 4: Does that not sound awesome?
Speaker 6: It is ud.
Speaker 1: I actually feel like I'm gonna screenshot this.
Speaker 5: Why would you not want to listen to that?
Speaker 1: I know, but here's what I said. Okay, could you be a bit meaner?
Speaker 3: And then they corrected me and said, here's a sharper roast, So meaner wasn't the right thing.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: Tuning into the Falon and Cult radio show is like stepping into an endless.
Speaker 1: Loop of mediocre hot takes and awkward laughter.
Speaker 3: It's a masterclass in how to make absolutely nothing sound.
Speaker 1: Like it's worth listening to.
Speaker 3: If you're looking for content with depth or even just basic coherence, you'd have better luck finding it in a bowl of alphabet soup. Falon and Cults somehow managed to turn every conversation into a chaotic mess, like two squirrels fighting over a single brain cell. But hey, if you enjoy cringing through second hand embarrassment, then this show.
Speaker 1: Is a gold mine.
Speaker 5: I mean not wrong.
Speaker 3: I still think the original line that I read was the best one ever.
Speaker 5: Well that's because it's like an accurate depiction. It's not even a roast, it's just literally what it is.
Speaker 3: If you love the sound of two people trying to outdo each other in a contest of who who can say the most random thing, that this is your show, I'm saving that.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I love that.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 5: That's like almost a flex in a way.
Speaker 4: Because everything.
Speaker 5: I agree. Well, everything is like predictable these days. You know where people are going to go. But with us, it's just like.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh, no one knows where we're going. That is for sure. Who all right?
Speaker 5: We probably at the door, Yeah, just fired eventually is probably.
Speaker 4: Where we're gonna go.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't give anyone any ideas.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 5: I saw Rich today. He was very happy our boss. Yes, he was very smiley.
Speaker 3: What was he smiley about just yet?
Speaker 5: I don't I think maybe he came on. He was very excited about the party throwing at his house. Oh, but I have to that's cute because I don't think he talk to me about it. I think you talked to you about.
Speaker 1: It when you were on vacation.
Speaker 5: But then he implied that I was invited justin and I saw him.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, yeah, keep looking in your email. I bet he sent you the evie.
Speaker 5: Oh you're not on the ev Get there, there's a bouncer. They bounced me out.
Speaker 4: You were.
Speaker 1: They would let gen and your kids.
Speaker 5: Then they're like, make me new yard work to get in. I'm like, shoveling horse manure?
Speaker 1: Would it be?
Speaker 3: Remember when you asked a horse person what they do with their horsemen, and they're like, you just shovel it and put it.
Speaker 5: Into a dude, valid question.
Speaker 4: Where are you letting a stock up? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you ever got on a farm ever?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, that chat GBT is right, chatbt is right.
Speaker 1: The awkward silence just shown through.
Speaker 4: Yep, all right.
Speaker 3: We do have Steven Sanchez to gets at three fifty, and we're also going to come back and do our summer school pop quiz after trending.
Speaker 6: Today's trending with Felon and cold On k w.
Speaker 3: To you buy nicolay law dot com. So this is amazing. I don't know this was happening. But the Minneapolis Institute of Art, they're traveling back in time. They're doing Bridgerton Days.
Speaker 4: They're going to.
Speaker 3: Transform into basically a Regency era period drama.
Speaker 1: Think Ridgerton. Right, So, August twenty ninth and.
Speaker 3: August thirty first, So August twenty nine, six to eight pm and August thirty first, one to three, the museum is going to host a Bridgerton themed event with Lemonade art making works with I'm not getting paid to say this, I is like love Bridgerton so much that I thought it'd be fun to get dressed up and go check it out. But you can get the all the details when you go to the Minneapolis Institute of Art website.
Speaker 5: I'm then to check out dang Pixar.
Speaker 3: They officially became the first Inside Out two became the first animated film to hit a billion dollars at the.
Speaker 1: International box office.
Speaker 3: So now the brainstorm, they're, oh, we gotta get Inside Out three out best.
Speaker 1: You know, they took a long time in between the first two. So are you and Oasis fan?
Speaker 5: Who isn't Well?
Speaker 1: I mean I know two.
Speaker 3: Songs I know, I know Champagne Supernova and Wonderwall.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, well wonder Wall is just so legend and that's all you need.
Speaker 3: Well, as you know, the brothers just have a history of basically hating each other and fighting.
Speaker 4: You did it?
Speaker 3: Oh they are they cannot be together, Like every time they get back together almost it's like they can't.
Speaker 1: So and so this is huge news.
Speaker 3: They confirmed a region tour will take place in twenty twenty five. I will be curious to see how long that actually lasts though, because of like they're just toxic history, it seems.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they're probably get a video of it going down, someone like just them berating each other on stage, possibly also gen Z.
Speaker 3: They're taking their sick days, They're shaking up the workplace. They're actually taking more sick and mental health days and it's changing the office culture.
Speaker 4: Well, I know sick.
Speaker 3: So when I had my daughter Olive, I would they the company didn't offer a single day, single day of maternity leave now.
Speaker 5: And then the year after and now it's like eight weeks.
Speaker 3: Well whatever, But my point is not a single day a maternity leave for me unless I did short term disability at sixty percent of my pay. But what they did let me do is use my vacation and use my sick days, and we did have rollover. I hadn't taken a single sick day in seven years.
Speaker 5: It's a flex.
Speaker 3: So between my vacation and sick days, I had eleven weeks.
Speaker 1: Is it a flex?
Speaker 3: I mean shout out to the company for now offering some moms maternity leave.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean you were looking out for you eleven weeks of sick days. You're a dedicated.
Speaker 1: Girly well again vacation and sick days.
Speaker 3: But like I respect the people for actually using their sick days, I still don't take them.
Speaker 1: I feel like guilty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should have feel guilty about it.
Speaker 3: Well, I would leave you alone and you would text me and make me feel guilty.
Speaker 4: Well, try to make you feel gult.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's one oh one point three Katie WB with Ballon and cult. It is your summer school pop quiz. And I've pulled in two people. I said me, climb in the booth? Are like, you actually want to physically climb in?
Speaker 1: I said, yes, I do. So what is your your name? And where do you live? On?
Speaker 3: Kayla and I'm from Bloomington, okay, and your competitor today is your friend, but soon to the enemy.
Speaker 1: I'm Michelle and I'm from Iowa.
Speaker 5: Oh it's going down.
Speaker 3: It's going down absolutely. So I'm gonna ask you trivia questions. If you know the answer, you dive in and try to answer it first to two wins.
Speaker 1: Okay. The first one is a state fair related question. It's multiple choice.
Speaker 3: How many baby animals are born at the Miracle of Birth Center during the fair? Fifty one hundred and fifty or nearly two hundred animals.
Speaker 4: Nearly two hundred, that's correct.
Speaker 3: That includes calves, lambs, piglets and more away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh, son of a Question number two, which Dwarf from snow White mixes up his words dopey not dopey.
Speaker 1: Everyone thought of it was gonna before doping sleepy not sleepy.
Speaker 3: It is is Doc, the leader of the gang, often bubbles and stammers, sometimes forgetting his thought mid sentence.
Speaker 5: That sounds like a lie. I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 1: I found it on Google. It has to be true, Okay.
Speaker 3: Question number three, what is the name of the pet dinosaur on the flintstones?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 1: Iowa builds ahead and wins. Wow, all the.
Speaker 3: Words of our loser today. Yeah, it's a physical growl taking place outside the book.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Steven Sanchez tickets. He's at the Minnesota State there on Saturday, and we.
Speaker 3: Do have tickets if you are the tenth Texter right now and you text in hot to go five th ninety one. Katie w b one, Oh god, Jason Matheson's walking past our books, scowling at us with donuts. He's not even sharing all but so true. He's like he's literally wafting.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: He's like looks like one of us. He looks like one of the dealer no deal girls with a briefcase who's opened it up. It's so beautiful.
Speaker 3: Okay, So text in fine US two one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. All right, we got our Steven steven Santans Winter. We're gonna do another one at four fifty. We're to come back though. It's Wednesday, So what should we do on a Wednesday? Would you rather it's gonna get six six.
Speaker 7: Cats?
Speaker 4: Would you rather Wednesday?
Speaker 7: On? Katie w B?
Speaker 3: Would you rather have an incredibly annoying, high pitched voice, guilty or a really deep manly voice?
Speaker 5: Guilty? On the high pitch one as well, I'd.
Speaker 1: Rather have a deep manly one. I think I think i'd be sexy.
Speaker 5: I think it would stand out more and be less annoying. Not that yours is annoying now, but I like you.
Speaker 3: Love that the meanest way, the nicest way, however you want to word it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Would you rather have a full blown mustache for a year or permanently hairy legs for ten years?
Speaker 1: I've had.
Speaker 3: I had permanently hairy legs for ten years until I got the laser hair removal. Are gonna say I've had a mustard as a woman, Well, I do, but it's not an overly visible one. See, I'm a woman, So I feel like you would get a lot of judgment for the mustache.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go legs, but you would get a.
Speaker 5: Lot of judgment for Harry legs too.
Speaker 1: I feel like from who I'm married, well, oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't wear shorts. That's your thing, so nobody would even see it. So yeah, you're true true? Yeah, I mean, I guess I don't care. Either one doesn't matter to me because I'm a man. I guess I can get away with either one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so annoying, you get away with everything. I'm so jealous.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have arms as long as mister tickle? I don't know who mister tickle.
Speaker 5: I don't know who mister tickle is either.
Speaker 1: Or legs as short as et.
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Again, I already fall into half these categories. My legs are nearly as short as ets.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 5: Also, it'd be sick to be able to reach stuff and not have to get up off the couch. You have super long arms. You could just over the fridge from the couch, just chilling me.
Speaker 3: I would love it because I could actually finally reach things on the top shelf.
Speaker 1: Like at the grocery store and stuff, which would be so sick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, perfose.
Speaker 1: You know what, maybe I am gonna go mister tickle arms.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mister tickle arms, for sure. Would you rather emptiest swimming pool using just a fork or get in the swimming pool for half an hour with a jellyfish?
Speaker 1: Jellyfish?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get I could outrun that jellyfish for half an hour.
Speaker 1: You're not running, you're in the pool.
Speaker 5: Well, you can run at the bottom of the pool. Am I only in the deep end? Is that another rule?
Speaker 1: I think it has to be. I would choose. Yeah, I would choose the jellyfish. I think the sting would. But like your back pain bending over trying to get water out of a fork.
Speaker 4: Dude, you're an idiot.
Speaker 5: If you choose the fork, you're gonna be the first seven years.
Speaker 1: Just get a couple of stings, your life, lash before your eyes.
Speaker 5: Let somebody pee on you, and then be done with it.
Speaker 1: That's not a true thing. Maybe you just you just our a guy that admitted you just love a golden shower is what just happens.
Speaker 5: I mean, if it helps me.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Would you rather fight a kangaroo or a badger? I don't know a lot about badgers.
Speaker 5: I feel like I would win either way.
Speaker 3: So have you not seen the videos of the bolt up kangaroos fighting like humans and dogs?
Speaker 1: No way a kangaroo would kick my ass. I don't know what badgers are like.
Speaker 3: I feel like they're more like to the ground, like coming for you and bite by bite, but like I could feel it. I feel like a climb a tree. Kangaroo's gonna outrun me, out box me. Yeah, I'll mark me, probably do.
Speaker 5: With a little single leg roll over the back, choke hold, boom done out baby, put in a guillotine.
Speaker 1: I should have known you were a wrestling fan.
Speaker 3: I've been look at you from a mile away and say, fat guy knows wrestling dinner.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna come back, We're gonna do more.
Speaker 4: Would you rather Wednesday on?
Speaker 6: Katie?
Speaker 3: Would you rather be a mad genius or popular but a bit dumb?
Speaker 5: Isn't that both of us? Right now?
Speaker 1: Wait? Are you saying we're popular?
Speaker 4: You're a lot more populent than I am.
Speaker 1: I think I don't know that's.
Speaker 3: So hard because I feel like, if you are a mad genius, I don't know. I think I might go I don't know what's more.
Speaker 5: Well, if you're a mad genius, you know a lot, and you can only go two ways. One you can be cunning and take advantage of people, or two you could be very empathetic and heal a lot of people. And both seems like a lot of work. So I'd rather just be domb.
Speaker 1: Dim dim dumb.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And would you rather have an abnormally big toe or an abnormally big ear to you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, you're supposed to be my best friend?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you can keep hitten for sure.
Speaker 1: It'd be so hardy at shoes though, Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 5: That would suck.
Speaker 4: You don't have to get a custom shoe.
Speaker 1: You couldn't wear birken stocks anymore.
Speaker 5: No, because your toe would just stick out.
Speaker 1: It'd be so large.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the ear you can hide in the ear with your hair.
Speaker 1: Not doing it.
Speaker 3: I'm going toe. I'm going toe, all right. Would you rather a nose that never stops growing or ears that never stop growing?
Speaker 1: Isn't that what men are? Anyway? Isn't when men get older, their noses and ears just keep growing.
Speaker 5: Well, not just men, it's everybody that isn't actually been.
Speaker 1: I think it's mostly men.
Speaker 5: Your nose never stops growing.
Speaker 3: I think I would choose ears based on what you just said. My hair could possibly cover it up, but the nose never being covered up.
Speaker 5: Would you rather be able to travel anywhere for free? Or eat everywhere for free? Travel?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: You fink as even as.
Speaker 5: They eat, dude, because all the money you just save eating you can just travel.
Speaker 1: How much are you spinching on food?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 5: At least twelve hundred a month for the family. Okay, you can just take them out every single meal for free. Okay, dude, it said you.
Speaker 3: I don't think it said you get to feed your whole family.
Speaker 5: Well, i'd be bringing to go boxes.
Speaker 1: Of course you would, just like you do a weddings. It's spelling and gold. Would you rather would one?
Speaker 7: Three?
Speaker 5: Katiewb with folling colts, live of the stay Fair thinks to Southwest Transit just a little furious from a little knowledge I learned from falling a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: And I can't wait for this.
Speaker 5: It's kind of put a riff in our relationship.
Speaker 1: Have you said you've acted completely the same to me, which is mean.
Speaker 5: I'm never mean you. I'm always nice and condescending.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 4: Go on, So we're talking about what would happen.
Speaker 5: Let's be honest, everyone knows if anybody's getting fired out of the two of us, it's not.
Speaker 4: Going to be you.
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Why do you constantly talk about getting fired? Like you're putting the negativity into the universe, constant.
Speaker 4: State of fears.
Speaker 5: So my question was we were just talking about I was like, well, I don't know, I could probably get on my feet pretty quickly, but it'd be nice if you, like, you know, we could probably just like sleep in your basement for a couple of weeks or something.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't say we could sleep in your basement. So we could be and my family could move in.
Speaker 1: And I know what happened.
Speaker 3: Anyone listening who lets someone they know move in with them, They did not stay for two weeks. They live there still and it's been twenty seven years.
Speaker 4: I want to know, wat at your house?
Speaker 1: Nope, you would.
Speaker 3: Absolutely squat at my house. Everything about you've seen a scream squatter room.
Speaker 5: Though there's not gonna be listen. I live in a thousand square feet right now, So you just give me a thousand square feet of your house. That's all I need to commandeer. No, I'm honestly shocked that you want to even dude, if you got fired, you could live in my basement, your.
Speaker 1: Basements unfinished pass I know somewhere.
Speaker 5: Else, but I have my old couch down there that I replaced with your new couch upstairs.
Speaker 1: But you probably made your kids on pass.
Speaker 5: Were you really want to let me stay at your house?
Speaker 1: Hot sip of water right in the middle of that, You.
Speaker 5: Really want to let me sleep at all? Like at your house?
Speaker 1: No, I would, but you I would not let you move stuff in and get comfortable.
Speaker 5: Absolutely to put my stuff somewhere.
Speaker 6: Just stop.
Speaker 3: A couple of essentials and it's like you could just bring wait, wait, bring the air conditioning unit.
Speaker 5: You could just move back Jake's truck out of the garage and then there's a spot for just I don't know, the essentials, like like what like a television or something.
Speaker 3: You do not get to bring a television that would make you way too comfortable. And in fact, I'm only putting in like hard office chairs folding chairs basement for the two nights you do stay.
Speaker 5: Can I at least mount my TV downstairs in your office.
Speaker 1: I don't want to mounting anything in my basement.
Speaker 5: Dang, all right, that's fine. So you're just gonna send me to the streets, then that's cool.
Speaker 1: No, you have in laws, you can stay with men.
Speaker 5: You even offer to pay for a hotel. What I'm down on?
Speaker 4: It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon and cult on one on one point three kd W.
Speaker 3: Everyone's favorite star from the Olympics, aside from Sunny and Simone Biles and pommel horse Guy, was the rugby star I always say wrong, Ilona Mayor. I say it wrong every time and I get stressed out about it. But she's modeling with her metal in a bikini for Sports Illustrated Swim, which is awesome. Congratulations to her. Also, so no surprise, but Travis Kelce and his brother Jason did officially sign that one hundred million dollar podcast deal with Amazon, which is just crazy. And guess who the first guest is to kick off their new season. Adam oh Rude.
Speaker 5: Answering it yourself the game?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: I at you dow the answer because I talked about it earlier, but it goes further to prove my point because he comes on and he literally immediately goes into Taylor Swift chat because he's like, that's why I agreed to do this. Basically, he didn't say that, but we all know it's true. We all know this is the reason he cast Travis in Happy Gilmore too. But he said that basically, his kid's lover. He's constantly terrified when he's around here that he's gonna mess it up and ruin it for his kids and say something stupid. And he said that when they first got together, he said, my god, my family was like, yes, look how good they are together. He's a gentleman, and she's having so much fun. Like, anytime Taylor is laughing with you, my whole family is high fiving.
Speaker 1: I'm just sweet. It's just gonna get I would not be sad.
Speaker 3: About that they have a bay Watch documentary coming out, a little docuseries, and I would actually be curious to check that out. I remember even watching stuff on Pamela Anderson kind of like how underpaid she was and like she wanted to do more serious. I think storylines on Baywatch and they're like, no, you're here to be hot in a bathing suit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: I feel like Pamela Anderson got it like a rough run, because she seems like a really really lovely person. She had like Baywatch and then like a couple other things and then kind of nothing happened. Well, she's been asked to appear in the new documentary, but she said no. I think she's basically like no, because she said that while she there's no bad blood, she just is in a new chapter of her life.
Speaker 1: She doesn't want to talk about it. I get it.
Speaker 3: But someone who did say yes was the guy who played David Hasselhoff's son, and his confession is the most disturbing of all. Now, he was young, he says he was going to puberty, all those things. He said, He sniffed every single bathing suit from cast members, which is so gross, Like he could have kept that to himself. I get you're young and you're like going through it, But my guy, like keep some things.
Speaker 5: You say, he's not young and going through anymore. You should know better than to just I mean.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be the headline from that, unless I guess something else controversial to come out, but I would definitely watch that docuseries.
Speaker 5: I guess he's honest.
Speaker 3: Again, Sometimes you don't have to be so honest. That is your pop culture minute.
Speaker 1: It's brought to you by one on one Play three KATIEWB with Balan and Colt.
Speaker 3: We're live from the Minnesota State Fair and we have Stephen Fanchist tickets. He is here on Saturday. If you'd like to go to the show, just text in you text A five three nine two one KATIEWB. One will take the tenth person that texts Cole Sabrina Sabrina. Yeah, why do you choose Sabrina?
Speaker 5: Okay, final shoot something else?
Speaker 3: So we alreadyne at Sabrina. Tenth text the sex Sabrina for no reason at all.
Speaker 1: You will be the winner of this one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 3: Guess what we saw our probo director back in the day, rip Ted, who used to play s categories with us every week, and we're like.
Speaker 1: Ted, please come back and play. We're doing it live at the Fair when we come back. Also an update on our hot Tree bracket in sixty.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 3: One point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and he's risen from the dead.
Speaker 4: Ted joins us, we're so backward.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 3: Ted's out and about at the Minnesota State Fair and we're like.
Speaker 1: Good, get in the booth. We gotta do radio scategories, so back wouldn't miss it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, So before we jump into radio scategories, Colt and I are currently hosting a hot tree bracket.
Speaker 1: What is the sexiest tree?
Speaker 3: Obviously, so yesterday the palm tree easily beat the bond's eye and now.
Speaker 4: You have to think about future or feature is not just looks like personality, what they can supply.
Speaker 3: So day two, the birch lost to the redwood, and we realize it's because the redwood has bad yep.
Speaker 1: And also they stick around for so long, so.
Speaker 3: They're really loyal and they provide shelters and like birch trees are flaky. So obviously that's why that one didn't do well. But today's poll is up Ted, so we'd love to know your opinion on which is the sexier tree or hotter tree between a cherry blossom or a fur.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go cherry blossom. There's something my.
Speaker 1: Top sexy tree.
Speaker 7: There's something sophisticated about it. Thank you, it's like the milf of trees. Oh my yeah, it's like.
Speaker 4: The hot mom of trees is attractive.
Speaker 3: Currently winning at eighty percent. By the way, the people, you can vote a fallon and Cold on Instagram for the most Regicos bracket ever.
Speaker 4: The first seems like it's cold to the touch, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It just seems also at one point it just like trembles and drops all of its clothing though, you know, like at the end of its seasons.
Speaker 4: You guys know a lot about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're supposed to be doing categories to be on the radio.
Speaker 1: You want me to leave Ted to go first?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, gon get nobody loves you. Nobody loves you, all right, So Ted, you know how this works. You're to have a minute to complete this. We have ten categories. Your letter today is are and you're time No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry why? And your time starts now? Things at the zoo, raccoons, things with motors, rode bikes, things that fly skipped, found at a salad bar.
Speaker 4: Ricotta cheese whoa words.
Speaker 5: Ending in l y m ro oh no, l y yep, rolely, things on a hiking trip, rocks, things in a hotel rooms. Healthy foods, Oh, my gosh, healthy things, healthy things.
Speaker 4: I'm meant to stay fair. I don't see those.
Speaker 5: True true found in a classroom?
Speaker 4: Wait, radishes for healthy foods.
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: Things found in a classroom?
Speaker 4: Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Radios okay? And last Nale's party things two seconds rumpel Wodden's booze. Okay, you little party boy, Yeah a little bit. All right, we'll get Fallen back in the booth and we'll see radios categories one on one point three KTEWB with fallon.
Speaker 1: Colts and Ted, Look what the cat dragged? How'd you do on round one?
Speaker 5: Ted?
Speaker 7: You know, for like having three weeks off and just being out of the game. Hey, don't say that, but yeah, for being three beers deep.
Speaker 5: I think I did okay for drinking just NonStop for three weeks.
Speaker 4: Just going out a bender.
Speaker 1: Cattle.
Speaker 5: All right, Falin, you have ten categories. Your letters are in your times are now Things at the zoo, skip rabbit, things with motors? Uh, skip things that fly? Oh no, skip rob rob found at a salad bar rbar Okay, words ending in l y really things on a hiking trip.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's see skip things.
Speaker 5: In a hotel, red wine, healthy foods.
Speaker 1: What is saying? It's so annoying? Skip?
Speaker 5: I found in a classroom, rambus, party things, rebox shoes what okay? Certainly back to things with motors, race car, uh and last but not leaves.
Speaker 1: No, there are a ton of skip.
Speaker 5: Things on a hiking trip.
Speaker 1: Real real fun times.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's done.
Speaker 1: There's no way my time is up.
Speaker 5: I gave you five extra seconds.
Speaker 1: It's like twelve categories. I skipped them all.
Speaker 5: What did you say for things on a hike A real good time?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Shut up, we'll go through this.
Speaker 5: Be able to contested.
Speaker 4: I got nothing to lose.
Speaker 1: Oh, my head hurts. I need a pron Jo pomp.
Speaker 5: For things on a zoo, Ted had a raccoon. Fallon had a rabbit.
Speaker 1: Oh thank god.
Speaker 5: Things with motors Ted said, road bikes solid, Fallon said race car.
Speaker 1: Also solid.
Speaker 5: Number three things that flys had had nothing, but Fallon had robin so very good. Number four founded a salad bar. Fallon said, rhubarb, and you said ricotta cheese. Yes I did, and I did it out Number five words ending in l y, Ted said, Fallon said really yeah, we had Ted had rock for things on a hiking trip.
Speaker 4: That's a really good I was waiting for you to get.
Speaker 5: That Fallen had really good time.
Speaker 4: But you already use the word really.
Speaker 7: You're right.
Speaker 5: Things in the hotel rooms for Ted, And I'm gonna push back a little bit on red wine because you can't. You can't specifically say every hotel room has red wine, right, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Was it in a hotel or in a hotel room?
Speaker 5: Things in a hotel then yeah, they definitely are going to have red one. Do you think so, Ted? I'm trying to help you.
Speaker 4: I know I know who you are, but I have to be honest.
Speaker 5: The Integrity hotel, I wish you had some could he was just hung with integrity. Number eight healthy foods, Ted said radishes. Fallon had nothing.
Speaker 1: You know, the way you say nothing is so hurtful. It's such an artful.
Speaker 4: You're actually much healthier than I am. I'm disappointed.
Speaker 5: Found in a classroom a radius for dead and a rhombus for ballan. We're good, You're smart? You smart? And number ten party things you had rambles.
Speaker 4: Is well before.
Speaker 5: I immediately asked ed, what is that? And apparently I didn't stick with me at all, it's a hard liquor.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now, Fallon, you had rebox shoes for party things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can see it is like, No, you're wearing your kicks. You're wearing your kicks to party.
Speaker 4: No, it's a stretch.
Speaker 5: That's a stretch. And dude, Ted just took your face and rubbed it all over the floor, A big old nine to Fallon's seven.
Speaker 1: You know what, I was being gentle, You're being generous, because no it wasn't. I lost it all right off the g a projoc.
Speaker 6: Today's trending with Fallon and cold On Katie w all right.
Speaker 3: It's brought to you by nicolay Law dot com. Hey, I want to throw this out there. I am so excited. First of all, I love the Little Mermaid that goes.
Speaker 1: To my childhood.
Speaker 3: But then you know, they had the new Little Mermaid come out and it's just it's everyone's favorite. So it's coming though to Ordway Center in December. They have like over twenty performances, so there are so many to choose for. I feel like that's like a perfect event to take like your family, your kids to whatever in December, like a great Christmas present. But we are lucky enough to have tickets, we're gonna be giving those away online on our contest page. We might even have a pair of tickets for someone if they stop by the KDEWB.
Speaker 1: Booth out here and ask for on the next couple of days.
Speaker 3: But I wanted to throw that out there, and if you want to grab your own tickets, you can go to ordway dot org to grab those.
Speaker 1: Another cool thing going on in the Twin Cities.
Speaker 3: At the Minneapolis Institute of Art, they're doing like Bridgerton themed days. So August twenty ninth, six to eight pm and August thirty first, one to three they're hosting Bridgeton themed events. So they have eliminade art making workshops in its studios, all kinds of guides in period themed costumes, which is really fun. So that's just something you could check out too. And I always like to throw in some extra things, So for instance, Inside Out to officially the first movie that's like a cartoon kind of movie that passed the billion marker, which you know means they're going to be rushing to get a billion And Inside Out three movie isn't that crazy, that's worldwide, but that's still so much. And they say, gen Z they're not afraid to take their sick days, even for mental health days.
Speaker 1: It didn't have to be like a cold.
Speaker 3: And that's like they say, it's actually skyrocketed a fifty five percent increase in twenty twenty three compared to twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 5: You know what it is is because gen Zers know the American dream is dead and there's no hopes. They're like, I'm not gonna climb a corporate ladder so I can buy a seven hundred square flo house for a million dollars. I'm just gonna live with my parents and forever do I am? I gonna have a job. Maybe I don't know who cares I'm living with my parents.
Speaker 3: Also, I have to throw this out there because it just maybe laugh. It says, if you this is a TikToker. If you need something to do on a long flight, why not bake some bread. There's a social media influencer multitask on a flight to Spain by making a fresh sour dough at her seat. She napped all the dough fermented on her trade table. Her video received mixed reviews. Clever but also inconsiderate, too fellow passengers. Also, planes are loaded with germs, so kind of an unsanitary place to do a little food prep. But I mean she probably got what she wanted, which was a viral video.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, I know somebody that brought a fish back from vacation.
Speaker 1: That's illegal starring about that's illegal.
Speaker 5: Fish from vacation.
Speaker 1: No, you can't, sugg absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Okay, And of course that's someone you know by the way that you're trending on. Oh, it's got the most exciting news. Okay, get ready to party with Bret Michaels at Treasure Island. That's right, You're gonna see so many huge hits, Poisons biggest hits, his biggest hits.
Speaker 1: Saturday, November second.
Speaker 3: Tickets go on sale this Friday at TI casino dot com, So get that on your radar. You know, he just like knows how to put on such an entertaining show. And also they always make sure it seems like entertainment falls on like a Saturday night, so you can make a great weekend out of it. You can get a little hotel They always have great hotel options package options when you go to TI casino dot com.
Speaker 1: Also, I was just out with Treasure Island.
Speaker 3: Earlier, I was doing a little black jack here at the State Fair and I said, Hey, how's TLC doing. Does it sell them all? Be like, oh yeah, you gotta grab your tickets. There are still great seats available. But can you believe TLC is coming with waterfalls, no scrubs, creep and more this Sunday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's already.
Speaker 3: I've been talking about it for a while, but it's finally this Sunday, September. First, grab your tickets, now, book your dining. Ti casino dot com. Steep Dive is on Katy Perry's dark Horse on KADIWB shoose.
Speaker 1: I'm coming out just like a dark So what is a dark horse?
Speaker 3: The term dark horse is used to describe a person whose abilities or possible course of action are unknown, or to as somebody who reveals unsuspected talent. The earliest known use of this phrase comes from eighteen thirty one. He described a horse race where a dark horse, which had never been thought of, rushed to pass the grandstand in Sweeping Triumph. Katy Perry wrote a lot of her songs with songwriter Bonnie McGee, but not on this one. And actually Katy Perry's real name is Kate Hudson, which she changed to Katy Perry because there was already a Kate Hudson and that Kate Hudson's cousin is who wrote this with Katie.
Speaker 1: Her name's Sarah.
Speaker 3: Other writers are Perry, Doctor Luke, Max Martin, Juicy Jay, and Circuit. This song was inspired by the nineteen ninety six movie The Craft, which is about warning a guy that if you're going to fall in love with me, make sure you're sure, because if not, it's going to be your last.
Speaker 4: He's a witch too, you know, and the only reason you're in love with her is because she has to spell on you.
Speaker 3: Katie described the lyrics as witchy and dark, as if I was a witch warning this man not to fall in love with me, and if you do, know, I'm going to be your last.
Speaker 1: This song also features Juicy J. He said.
Speaker 3: Doctor Luke gave mccollms like kay, will you be on the song with Katy Perry, and he said the process was really unique.
Speaker 1: It was really different. Usually you recorded her. She sent it to the artist, but she wanted him in studio.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 3: Katie really is a genius. She was by the mixing board telling the guy what to take in take out. She's really hands on with her music. She knows music.
Speaker 1: But his line have been the object of a public debate.
Speaker 3: Lately because they were considered disrespectful to Dahmer's victims.
Speaker 5: Remember this line, she so hard out, Thanks Jeffrey Dumb.
Speaker 3: This song was also taken to court by a Christian group called Flame over a song called Joyful Noise. Initially in twenty nineteen, she was ordered to pay money, but in twenty twenty they overturned that because they said if the original decision stayed, it would have dangerous consequences for future creativity. This song was the most popular music video on YouTube in twenty fourteen and won an American Music Award. Today's deep dive was on Katy Perry's Dark It's one oh one point three kd WB with Fallon and called, hey, you know what another day is down rely from the Minnesota state there and I resisted everything except a Pronto pup today. So I feel pretty good about myself today.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you?
Speaker 3: That standard, I mean, that's how is how are the people who have a shirt that some are saying resembles the Dike Coke logo not gonna get a Diet Coke.
Speaker 5: At the fair, right, I have to the best seller.
Speaker 3: By the way, it is the best selling shirt, and honestly, people are like, what whose idea was it?
Speaker 1: And Cols like thallon, what a great idea. I'm like, hard to take credit for what? Literally the Dikeoke logo.
Speaker 3: We still but we do love Diet Coke. It's true to our brand and our image. So anyone that's purchased a shirt, great. There are other great shirts too, not as great but still great you can get. We're in Carousel Park. We're gonna be live here two more days, but don't worry. We're here selling shirts through the end of the fair through Labor Day. But we just appreciate anyone who stopped out to say hi, hung out with us. We will have more Steven Sanchez tickets on Thursday. And I'm excited because Colts is actively participating in a hot ones challenge tomorrow on the show. I'm gonna come up with creative questions to get to know you while you're blazing.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 4: I'm so nervous.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. We're doing that.
Speaker 3: By the way, right after five o'clock tomorrow so you get to hear his mouth on fire live on KTWB.
Speaker 5: And if you ever miss It, Miss Anything Fallon and Colts the podcast literally everything we say on the radio. There's no music, it's just you can dance down to us talking. If you ever miss Anything, Fallen and Cold,