Speaker 1: Hey, welcome back News Radio eight forty w hj S. Good morning. Is a rainy Friday here at Gorilla Master's supply in Middletown, just a couple of feet from Dwight's house. Uh huh, and we're gonna go over there to child protect it today because of his his uh, stupid little Achilles.
Speaker 2: Stupid little Okay, you say, stupid little Achilles. Let me tell you exactly what happened yesterday. I went to Ellis and Bodenhausen. All right, yeah, they're I walked in and they all the doctors, they start calling all the doctors in the room. Yeah, they said, they've never ever did you say me or him?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, they said they've never ever seen a case this severe.
Speaker 1: They did not laughing at you are they did not.
Speaker 2: So then so then here's what I'm telling you. Here's what they's Here's what I'm telling you. There we go, so I met, I'm at Ellis in Bodenhausen and they call in, uh, doctor Ellis, the biggest name there is there. He looks at it. He used, I don't know where this word looks. He scratched his head. He goes, I'm befuddled, and they looked at me. He said, yeah, they looked at me. He said, mister Whitten, a normal man would have died over there, That's what he said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I get it.
Speaker 2: So then it gets worse. So it gets worse. So then they say we've got to fly in this surgeon from from northern California and his name was doctor Mike Solomon. And they said, well, how in the world can we get him here on time? So they had Eli Musk or Eon rocket shipping here. No, anyway, I want to say thank you to uh doctor Solomon and Ellis and Bodenhausen. It was a complete tour, complete tour in half. I'm looking complete tear? Is that it completely tared in half?
Speaker 1: It's a complete It's a complete tor Okay, now did it felt like a damn machine gun shot me in the back of the leg.
Speaker 2: But there's a toll so so tear. Yeah, okay, it's it was completely tared.
Speaker 1: It was a terror. It was.
Speaker 2: It was completely teared. Oh my god, Okay, I torn it? Is that better? I'll say, here's what doctor Solomon. Let me read. Let me read what he said from his From doctor Solomon's notes, and I quote doctor Solomon here, he tore it in half.
Speaker 1: All right, ruptured is what the word is? What he used which is not good? That's yet torn?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So grill masters, supply, Uh we're here today. This is one of the best food days that we have. It's a free lunch round eleven ish yeah, come on buy for a free lunch. Plus we'll be celebrating Tony Cruz. Not that we haven't celebrated him enough this week.
Speaker 2: Mean, what's going on? What's going on with Tony Cruise? I'm serious going on with Tony Cruz.
Speaker 1: He'll be headed this way for what I think Jackie's gonna come up and say bye to him too, So you know, you know what's.
Speaker 2: You know, you try to get me to get my wife up here? Is that we guilt shaming me into that?
Speaker 1: Is she at home?
Speaker 2: I've already torn, tear died my.
Speaker 1: It's a tear, a tear achilles an Achilles torn. So uh, come on up. We'll be here till noon, and Tony Cruz says goodbye after one thousand years.
Speaker 2: In radio, and listen, here's what we got on tap for you. The hog Father's Competition Competition barbecuers. Baby, they are practicing for a rib competition and you're the beneficiary because they have their competition style ribs up here this morning. Plus they're gonna have pulled pork sliders. You're gonna have a listen to this brisket, brisket baked beans. And we've had that, yes, and that's the same and of course mama slaw. Uh So come on by. It is a free launch Friday at grill Masters Supply, Shelbyville Road.
Speaker 1: We we I just heard in the news as John Channon was mentioning the new Brian Yearwood, the new j CPS superintendent. Uh in his old job as superintendent of the district. They did have one of those because you saw a couple of the videos and you didn't know if it was true or not to where they had drag shows in grade schools. Yeah, and you were just like why, why, why is that even well because this idea was that and like you said, yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 2: Well because you know they were lacking drag shows. That's an advantage filling. Let me tell you, that's an advantage we didn't.
Speaker 1: Have feed that. We didn't have that advantage growing up. So there is some questions about the new superintendent. Uh that we don't know.
Speaker 2: Wait are you telling me that the Board of Education might have hired the wrong.
Speaker 1: So we'll see if he is or not. But he left his last job under a non disclosure. No, no one knows what's in it.
Speaker 2: He got left on his last job, didn't They ask him to leave.
Speaker 1: They gave him double his salary and asked him I have a nice day. The same thing with Marty non disclosure.
Speaker 2: Same thing with Marty Polio. He ran JCPS into the ground. They said, here's a seventy five thousand dollars raise. There you go.
Speaker 1: So Brian Heearwood, new guy. We'll see what happens with all that. But yeah, we we we sort of knew something was up. Look, frankly, who wants the job? I mean, seriously, who would want that job? That's any that has any sense like it's unwinnable and it's it's in the sane nightmare. Yes, you could say little money's pretty good, but you know.
Speaker 2: What, well, listen if you had the intestinal fortitude when you took that job to tell people how it is and say, you know what, I think it's absolutely ridiculous that we're doing X Y Z, but board members and then name the board members and East Press conference who are forcing you to do this behavior and just go ahead and expose it all. But they get in there, they like that fat salary, and they just keep their head down and screw the kids.
Speaker 1: We were looking at. We were looking at grills a little bit earlier. Here at grill Master's supply, you were solving you you actually hobbled over.
Speaker 2: I put my crutches on. Yeah, if you're just tuning in, I've got a torn Achilles tendon. And let me read this from doctor Michael Solomon, the surgeon yesterday at ELM.
Speaker 1: Do we have to do this every time?
Speaker 2: Here's my here's his response to the question I answered. I asked him this, dear doctor Solomon, what is worse a heart attack or a torn Achilles tenant? He said, by far achilles tendon, he says, way more risky.
Speaker 1: Right correct. Yes, yes, But the ones that you were looking at are the ones.
Speaker 2: That were These are the these are the po it's called. These are the new pit Boss navigators. Now here's the thing about the navigators.
Speaker 1: Taking it off boss.
Speaker 2: There's only one place that you could buy these here and that's a grow Master's supply. They're the only dealer that has the pit Boss navigators. There's a lot of places sell pit Boss, but not the navigator. And this thing is absolutely amazing. It can see her, it can grieal, it can smoke. It's a beautiful spelled like a tank. Now if you look over there, that's mine right there.
Speaker 1: Which one, the big silver one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big silverlan right there, that's going. That's going to the Whittinghouse. But come on buy, you're gonna love grow Masters Supply. Free lunch Friday with Tony and Dwight, and we're talking competition style ribs, pork butt, baked beans with brisket and coastlaw.
Speaker 1: All right, so food stamps in Indiana? Okay, you want to do food stamps in Indiana? Or Michigan man and his son's spotted bigfoot.
Speaker 2: I like a good squat story, right because people try to say stupid stuff like there is no subsquatch and you know.
Speaker 1: Well that's true, there is no sasquatch. Okay, all right, A Michigan father whoa hey, stop texting.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find the joke of the day.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, A Michigan father and son say they think they saw the legendary Bigfoot. The two were out bowfishing. That's where you take a bow and arrow and you see through the water. Yeah, and you can shoot the fish with a bow and arrow.
Speaker 2: And then you got Then you got to honor the fish by eating his heart, right, because he gave his no, this non gender specific aqua dweller, gave him hers life. Yeah. For you, you.
Speaker 1: Dig the heart out with your teeth, just like gallam.
Speaker 2: You have to honor it all right.
Speaker 1: Bowfishing near Monroe, Michigan, on May eighteenth, when the father this just happened, so there might be a sasquatch invasion. When the father told the Bigfoot Research Organization that his dog starts running after the creature, creature who you call a creature which was up, which was up on two legs, as big as a bear and kind of looked like a gorilla, kind of looks like you. Then he said, the whole encounter happened so fast, he of course didn't have time to take a picture. Based on the extensive interviews conducted by the group, they find the man and the boy very credible. The Big Society did the Bethel Society is like, you said they're incredible.
Speaker 2: You said he was as big as a bear, so I gotta do my bear. Okay, bear walks into the bank. The robit sticks his gun to the teller says, stick him up, lady. She raises her hand. He goes, how'd you get so big?
Speaker 1: All right? Was that yoke of today?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, no, all right? Not so. I just saw somebody in Target and they're headed to Hilton Head and I was like, she goes, we're literally driving from Target to the airport, and I was like, hey, kind of hate you?
Speaker 2: Is Target opened this early?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What time they opened? I thought they opened It's like one of these we opened it ten third.
Speaker 1: A lot of times. Well the sign says hire, the signs says eight, but they opened at seven thirty.
Speaker 2: Really, can you see the final fifth? Ten? Okay, there it is.
Speaker 1: They were headed to Hilton and I kind of went to go, no, we're literally driving from here to the airport, and I went, I kind of hate you.
Speaker 2: Yeah I do too, especially when it's raining a little bit cool and you know your achilles tendon is torn. Oh wait a minute, that's just.
Speaker 1: Me And I never thought having a direct flight would be like hitting the lottery.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? Listen, like, what do you mean? It's because somebody says, you know, it's a DT fight. You're like, wait a minute, how did you get a dress? That's a fight.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: It's amazing because your risk is cut in half.
Speaker 2: That's the one thing I hate, because I told Susan, because every time we go to Cabo, everything runs smoothly, and then as soon as we get back to Dallas Fort Worth, the wheels come off and you're screwed, four to five hour delay whatever, every single time. So I said, I wish if there were a direct flight from Cincinnati or even Nashville, I would rather drive that three hours and miss the frustration because I want to be sitting.
Speaker 1: Three hours regardless. Okay, yeah, they don't have them. Three things happened to me on my last flight. Not one, yeah, not two trays.
Speaker 2: Trace If you're listening, that means three in Spanish.
Speaker 1: I want to advertise for this airline because I want them to keep flying from here to Charlotte to Sound San Francisco. They got they just added some routes. They're called Breeze Airline.
Speaker 2: They call them the breeze. Yes, and the planes are brand new. Yeah, who's saying they call me the breeze Leonard Skinner? Okay, connect the dots, Leonard Skinner. Oh yeah, So I got one, not one, one, not two, but three. So a direct flight, direct flight from.
Speaker 1: Charleston to Louisville beautiful. Okay. Two, I had the row all to myself. My gosh, no one in the no one in the art.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. That's two, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And three Jackie had a completely different row.
Speaker 2: Oh my word.
Speaker 1: Huh dude, this is incredible, right, This is like I didn't know what I did to earn this, this distinction of direct flight whole road to myself, and accidentally booked Jackie in a different row.
Speaker 2: I was gonna do a story, but I'm gonna say it off till Monday because it's an airline story and we got to play sound.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right now, listen, okay. In all fairness with the wife thing, I only say that it's not it's not horrible to sit next my wife. What it is is, I'm the husband and the dad. I never get the window seat. So if it was just us too, she would get the window and you can do the You could do the jacket in the corner of your head and lean and sleep.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So I'm just saying that that she was in a different row. So I got the I got the lean and sleep.
Speaker 2: Why are you Why are you winking at me?
Speaker 1: Why you say that I'm not waking? That is absolute fault.
Speaker 2: Why are you waving your hands? That is right now?
Speaker 1: He's ladies and gentlemen, he's on some sort of man.
Speaker 2: Why are you waving your hands? Stop?
Speaker 1: Because his little strain on his achilles the complete parroted of my see this this uh, the Achilles the rupture. Sounds like the sequel, right, Achilles the.
Speaker 2: Ruptury.
Speaker 1: And then the next one was Achilles the rupture.
Speaker 2: Hey, grub Master's supply.
Speaker 1: Come on out.
Speaker 2: It is a free lunch Friday. The rain has broken. We're good for the rest of the day.
Speaker 1: It's not true.
Speaker 2: As you know, amity means friendship. Come on by the listen. Here's what we got. We got the hog Fathers out here with their competition ribs. I know the hog Fathers personally. They have been they have been honing in his ribs for months. I'll talk to him every week. And we were smoking ribs, smoking ribs. That's what you get. They'll even give you their competition recipe. We have pork butt sliders, or I guess I should say pulled pork sliders. That sounds better, brisket baked beads, and Mama Hogs coast law. But right now it is time for joke dujore on our Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it was a short week. I'm feeling it. Rainy day. Sit home on your butt rest of the day if you can get home from work, but try to do your best. Johnny, by the way back in the studio, how are you? And is Tony Cruz headed our way?
Speaker 3: I don't know if he is left just yet, but he will be on his way shortly, I would imagine.
Speaker 2: Now there's an email. There's an email last night that went out and said, hey, when Tony Cruise gets off the air, let's all take his take pictures with him or something.
Speaker 1: Like a funeral or a wedding. No, they don't take pictures.
Speaker 2: That propped me out of them anyway.
Speaker 1: You know, why is that a bad idea? Why is a funeral photographer a bad like you get one last picture with the dead guy?
Speaker 2: What I'm saying yeah, right right, No, the dead guy photo booth. That's where you go to say you're piece, you know, and still lay put him in a photo booth, you sit next down to him.
Speaker 1: And then all right, we'll running out of time here.
Speaker 2: If you're a funeral home, that one's on us.
Speaker 1: That's on us.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. This one comes courtesy to us from seeman Johnny in the newsroom. All right, one day God was oh, hey fella, So one day God, he's strolling through the garden of Eden. Yeah, well, it comes across Adam, who's just sitting beneath a tree looking sad, and God says, hey, Adam, what's wrong, man? That's what I had Him looked at him and says, Lorna, I'm in paradise, but I'm so lonely. I feel empty without a partner. That's what he told God. And God says, I shall create from thy own flesh the perfect companion.
Speaker 1: Adam. It's in conveniently a rib.
Speaker 2: No, he says, oh sorry, h Adam goes, okay, what will cost me? He said, Well, God says it's gonna cost you one hand, one foot and one of your eyes at him.
Speaker 1: What. Yeah, that seems a little steep.
Speaker 2: That's that's what Adam. Thanks for a moment, goes What can I get for a rib? Try Statements? Try Statemen's Health dot com. Baby, that's where you need to go. It's the weekend, and weekend is made for whoopie or is it is your little guy letting you down? I'm talking about ED. Guys. If you suffer from ED, suffer no more. Just get it fixed and get it fixed with the best. The best is try Statement's Health. Here's why I say that they have a ninety percent success rate when it comes to treating ED. But it gets better. They make it risk free. Hear me out this miss ninety nine dollars, it's well worth it. You get lab work done, you'll get those blood results back within thirty minutes, and you'll sit down with a licensed medical professional. Then you'll go explain all of your numbers, your PSA, the testosterum, the works. Here's the risk free part. Then they give you a TESTOS. If the test dose doesn't work, you're ninety nine dollars is refunded immediately. But chances are will work because they have a ninety percent success rate, So just apply the ninety nine dollars towards your plan. You get back in the bedroom. Guys, get your confidence back with try statements, Health dot Com Bargains Supply, that's where we go.
Speaker 1: I love Supply. We're getting really close to this remodel, and so what we did was we went ahead and order and they said, look, we get to order and get all these appliances in for you for your remodel, and we'll just store it for you until you need it, until your carpenter or whoever needs to get it in the measurements and get it all done. So that's what we did. They've been doing this forever. Bargain Supply has been around for a very long time, and the folks that know their appliance is at Bargain Supplies what you need, Like, there are so many questions, like Jackie kept asking these questions of you know, when you open the door of the fridge as it flushed to the wall, I would have never asked that. I have said, does it fit, yeah, put it in. So I just those are the questions that other people that are smart have and they have the answers. They have so many different manufacturers of appliances. We bought an Italian stove, an American made refrigerator, an American made microwave, but we kind of we mixed it up for the best of appliances in the world. And Bargain Supplies God for you. Check them out East Market. It's right there in the New Low area. It's got its own parking lot. And make sure you say hi to the ladies at the front desk every time you walk in. They are so friendly and they like that when you say hi to them. All right, Bargain Supply back after this in Middletown, saying goodbye to Tony Cruz here we'll make fun of him when he gets here. On news radio eight forty whs.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's a BOC on qmf dockstation, no wit and I got you to Midnight baby, And if you know the phrase, it pays you go to see Kansas at airicoa amphitheater. Here's BOC now currently seventy degrees on Love This Rock Station ninety five to seven q M.
Speaker 1: If no, you.
Speaker 2: Can't that that cat man, you could.
Speaker 1: Damn well know that's awful And you cannot claim hitting the poem you could, yes, you waiting for it and then go you can.
Speaker 2: Slow talk your way to the post. Hey now is right away forty w h A.
Speaker 1: I want to talk to John right now?
Speaker 2: Hello there, Hey, hi John Alden.
Speaker 1: Uh. So you've listened to this broadcast all week and the guests that have been brought in for Tony Cruz as a young broadcaster, have you learned anything from some of these greats? You had the great Van Vance and Paul Rogers on, and of course we had the old bosses on and talking about how the the old days, and then John l yesterday a couple of days ago. Have you learned anything, Son?
Speaker 3: I'll say this the my number one takeaway and then maybe this maybe this shouldn't be my number one, but it's the most read number one. Of course. Van Vance is a witty dude.
Speaker 2: That dude.
Speaker 3: First of all, he has one of the best voices I've ever heard for radio. But that dude can come up with some some quick one liners, call them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whose voice do you like better?
Speaker 2: At mine and Tony's?
Speaker 3: Or oh definitely you and Tony. You all are the master class.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Van Vance is legit and he of course, you know the seventies were just so wrong and uh and if you know, if what's in the ABA is wrong, then I don't want to be right. But he would have the satin shirts, the gold chain and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth while calling the game. And you're like, it doesn't get cooler than that. That's the cool again, It's just you can't. And then the unbelievable stories of the ABA player that refused to get on the plane machine the time machine because it was Indy or Saint Louis and it was one of them was an hour behind. And here was Saint Louis and it was an hour behind. And he took off at one and landed at one. He goes, I ain't getting on no time machine? Was an artist Gilmore, I don't think I don't think so. All right, So it's been a crazy week. And uh, and I listened to Nick Coffee yesterday, the guy that you used to work with, that you'll work with again on Monday. Uh. He was saying goodbye pretty much. And today's his last show? Are you calling into that show?
Speaker 3: I am calling into Nick's show this afternoon.
Speaker 1: Who does he have calling in? Do you know?
Speaker 3: He hasn't told me, but he may have a couple of surprises cooked up. I wouldn't wonder why.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask us. I'm not sure why he didn't. Well, let me hang on, let me check my email real quick to make sure.
Speaker 1: He did bring up goodbyes. And no one cried like a baby, more like a baby than neft Adam nef dude. Wait, the sad bit year old had I had been.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, when I retires, gonna be you'll never hear from me again. I'm erasing my social media now.
Speaker 1: Nep looked out the window when he was doing the crying part, because every time he looked over at me, I would whisper a word that he was hauding, like you'red blank substitute word for a cat. That's a pretty accurute. Uh so we'll see. Uh it's skittles. Uh so we'll we'll get Tony here. He didn't sound like he got too emotional on his loop. No he didn't, And I said bye by Yeah, so, uh he'll he'll come by here and Dwight, I will apologize. The sun is out, you.
Speaker 2: See, as you know, the sun is shining the spit of smoking. Amity, as you know, means friendship. I heard that, come on by grow Master's Supply. You do not want to miss this free lunch Friday. We're talking about competition Ribs by the Hogfathers that all they do is experiment with barbecue. They will give you the recipe their competition rib recipe. Plus we have pork sliders, brisket, baked beans, coast law and more. A free, all free, get here eleven o'clock we start serving them up. HBO did the Penguin series with That's all.
Speaker 1: Everyone says, it's unbelievved.
Speaker 2: You have seen it, absolutely phenomenal. The wife and I we couldn't get enough, and we were so grateful that we didn't. Nothing's worse than we start watching a series and they say, next episode released Sunday at nine. Who waits a week anymore?
Speaker 1: It's hard.
Speaker 2: So we waited till the whole thing dropped. As we like to say in the industry, it was ribbed so good.
Speaker 1: But that's the guy. He put a lot of makeup on.
Speaker 2: It was like a regular guy, a super duper good looking guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know who he was, but no, oh gosh, he's really done some unbelievable work. No, it's like super duper used to Adventures. Oh yeah, and then then became serious actor guy.
Speaker 2: And then now he looks like me naked in The Penguin, Chris.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's horrifying a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, Uh, HBO had success with it. Lauren Lefrock was part of the executive producers on that project, and she says they're in the early stages. HBO is not the max of a spinoff series from Batman. Again, they're keeping a tight liped on who it is. And they said they're also in talks for the possibility of a second season of The Penguin. That's where you get screwed, is then. For example, we started watching this show on a streaming service. It was called The Bounty Hunter. It was Kevin Bacon, and basically what it is is he died and he went to Hell and then they bargained. They say, you're going back to Earth, but you gotta get all these demons back to Hell. I told you to watch it.
Speaker 1: I'll watch it. I got a question for you though. Three inches So that's after the search. Oh it's pierced, which was so, uh, you've gotten into shape. You were an amazing shape. Yeah, I'm a circle. And then your destructive genes started taking over and you started gaining weight again. Because that's who you are, it's who I am. We have to destroy your own lives from within.
Speaker 2: That's what we do.
Speaker 1: We're broken people, we're entertainers. This is what we do.
Speaker 2: Reminds me of the self destructive joke. Guy walks up to a guy who says, I'm gonna give you seventy five thousand dollars, but only if I can give seventy five thousand dollars to your own worst enemy or to your worst enemy. Yes, I've always wonted one hundred feet.
Speaker 1: I screwed the joke, all right. So so here's the deal. So you've put a little you got a little pooch back. Yeah, right, I do, I do, all right. So here's my thing. Darryl Isaacs stepped off this little thing last year and he blew out his by set, remember, and it was a simple movement. He didn't even do anything, but he got off his workout regiment. Yeah, he gained thirty five pounds and he was miserable. And now he's back in the shape. Yeah. Uh, are you afraid that this pushes you back into slovenly slob? Slob, miserable slop slob.
Speaker 2: I am scared today, Yeah, because I gotta tell you, like I can't even walk across a while crutch, and I can't walk across the kitchen with a cup of coffee. But yes and no, because now I'm BeTrapped. I can't really get up and go. But it's it's you have no idea how much of pain the ass it is to sit on my butt and go up the stairs from the basement and get to the refrigerator. So it might be might be beneficial. I might waste.
Speaker 1: I'm worried about you.
Speaker 2: I might waste to wait to nothing that there's a chance, there's a chance there's a chat.
Speaker 1: One of the chance you're gonna waste.
Speaker 2: There's a chance that I might with a weigh nothing.
Speaker 1: We tell the story all the time. I do it with the QC kinetics. I say, look, once you get that injury or you you know, you sit on the couch and then you gained that ten pounds, and then there's another five and then you don't want to get up because it okay, it hurts when you walk, and then all of a sudden it's a nightmare.
Speaker 2: All right, Let me drop this on you look at this cast. Yeah, okay, so doctor Solomon, the most genius doctor they had. They had five men from London to get this surgery, right, so.
Speaker 1: All the found a bunch of islands, right right, So look away.
Speaker 2: This is I can't well, I can't put weight on anyway because it hurts. But even if I could, the way this cast is positioned, there's no balance. So here's where I'm going. I can't even weigh myself.
Speaker 1: No, you can't even know.
Speaker 2: I can't even weigh my soul. No, so bad, it's just it's wild west, baby, So find out how.
Speaker 1: M I need you to take a picture before and after. Hang on, Yeah, I want to take a picture of your wedding day. And then I'm gonna put this picture all over the studio, all over the refrigerator at the studios.
Speaker 2: All right, if you want to know what he's referencing, I was so fat when I got married, I'll basically I look like John Goodman when John Goodman was John Goodman.
Speaker 1: Right, we're not exaggerating him anyway. If you went to Dwight's house and saw the wedding pictures, you would go. First of all, I didn't know Susan was married before and b why would she have them up? Is he dead? Did he die? Well, that's what I say, because you cannot tell it's dhite. He's so fast.
Speaker 2: I wish you were joking. No, but there was like four chance. I'm completely round. As a matter of fact, I always tell people that's her first husband. God rest his soul.
Speaker 1: I know there's no doubt. You should tell people who was your brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then, like in the Bible, I had to step up. I had to step up.
Speaker 1: And marry Solomon. I'm not sure what Solomon.
Speaker 2: Solomon Solomon that reminds me my was doctor Solomon yesterday at eaton Alison Bowdenha.
Speaker 1: John, what's your worst injury?
Speaker 3: So I've never had a broken bone, but when I was I was either three or four years old, I busted my head open on a glass table and had to get stitches my forehead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happened. We've always wondered what happened that.
Speaker 1: We wondered why your head was lost? Yeah, yeah, I wish I could tell you that. Well, that was the only thing that happened to me. But no, No, there's so many things. There's so many there's so many stupid things. They're like, Okay, I'll do it.
Speaker 2: So what kind of a parent are you gonna be with the daughter there? Are you gonna be a bubble wrapper and humber overheard make showed nothing ever happens.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think I will be.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know if my wife will be either.
Speaker 2: See, I think I would be. I think I would be a horrible father because I would hear.
Speaker 1: A terrible father because you'd be so mad at everybody else that we're in your child's way.
Speaker 2: Hey, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Man? It's terrible. No, but you know they're little.
Speaker 2: Hey, can't you see little Ossie's trying to walk next to my And guess.
Speaker 1: There's a happy middle right, Like guy was extreme. Never cry in front of my kids.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: If they fell down, they had to get up on their own. And if they were riding, you know, riding a bike or doing whatever, it's like, look, you gotta learn it. It's weird. It hits my car, We'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: That's weird because every time my dad looked at me, he cried.
Speaker 1: So. Uh. But the other day, so we I was with Jody dedinated a couple of the guys at school at church and a little kid comes by on his little BMX bike. I'll go, oh, look at that. It's a little dwighteh uh. And they were like, oh, he's gonna get hit. And I go, well, you gotta learn somehow. And the dad I didn't realize that yet. Oh my god. Yeah. But the dad was standing there. He goes, exactly, that's my son. I went, great, we're all we're all in agreement. He runs that little thing out there in the street.
Speaker 2: All right, Hey, come on by grill Master Supply at in the fireplace. It's a free launch Friday out here, and you do not want to miss this one girl Master's Supply yet again, got the hogfathers out here. These are competition smokers, and that's what you are going to have this morning or this afternoon around eleven. I guess I should say, is competition ribs that these guys have been working for lunch free latch and listen, they're gonna give you the rib recipe too. It's a competition style ribs. You got pork butt sliders or I guess it's just a shredded pork slaughders biscuit break baked beans.
Speaker 1: Oh hang on, you said biscuit brisket briscuit baked beans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the biscuit baked beans did not show up and they're not as good as the brisket baked beans. But come on by Grill Master Supply Chobyville Road. We're right down the stoop from ushers.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, hey, okay, now we got Tony Cruse coming.
Speaker 2: We got Tony Cruz coming about. Come to say by to him. But uh, starting to get People say, you're so brave to do this broadcast with the torn meniscus. Really, I mean torn really Achilles tendon? Yeah, white, what makes you go on?
Speaker 1: I say, well, it's been a list of veterans of coming into the well.
Speaker 2: They say that I was inspiring. I was inspiring, and people ask me, why are you doing this? It's simple, it's for you. And there's the problems. Yeah, there's gonna be problems, like, for example, I can't get this cast wet, and that means the most devastating news to just hit the Witting family.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yes, oh no, no.
Speaker 2: Southern Comfort hot Tub.
Speaker 1: Oh geez, dude.
Speaker 2: Five weeks. I've got to look at my wife enjoy the Southern Comfort Hotel I sit at the bar and drink tequila by myself dry. Life's not fair, But yet I'll move on. Somehow, I'll pick up the pieces and one day get back to my Southern Comfort hot tub. Seventy five to one Preston Highway go By. Think you can't afford to hot tub, Think again. Hot tubs as low as sixty five dollars a month. You're gonna love your Southern Comfort hot tub all right.
Speaker 1: Clinlocks dot com, these guys been around since nineteen fourteen. Clindlock dot com. If you're looking for commercial doors one or one hundred, they can take care of you. I went to the warehouse when I first started talking to them. They have two different buildings on the same street, and one is the warehouse where they have all of the commercial doors and the electronic equipments for like a keyless access and all that. They are the experts and all that stuff. So if you're interested in upgrading or starting your own business and unique commercial doors and all that, including fire doors. I think they're one of two places in Louisville that has a certified fire door person because that is a very difficult thing to do. So they are one of two So clinlock dot com twenty four hour service and free estimates man so check them out cline lock dot com.
Speaker 2: Thank you to a friend of the show. Dear friend of the show, Colin Farrell. We were asking who's the super dupi good looking guy they made fat and ugly for the penguin. Is Colin Farrell?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: Thank you. Joey Strader, Come on bye, we are out here. Grill Master supply free lunch Friday competition, ribs, pork butt sliders, brisket, baked beans, Coast Law and even Larry Smith this year. Come on by and say hi. Now this radio eight forty whas