Speaker 1: God Well channeling his dinner Clurk, get them.
Speaker 2: The shy makes the cat backhand sigh dustin off that gold.
Speaker 1: Globe said, you want my spot, come and get it. Want to take your shot.
Speaker 3: We're waiting for you, Benk, you're looking real hot. Come and get it.
Speaker 1: We're here.
Speaker 3: The road comes through La.
Speaker 1: Come get it.
Speaker 3: If you won't it, I got it.
Speaker 1: Do you think you can beat this team in a series?
Speaker 3: I got it?
Speaker 4: Got bist overall, Bess Dan Klass Padres fans can line up to kiss our.
Speaker 5: Ring.
Speaker 3: You gotta do what I do if you won't my spot.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Dodgers on Deck. Now your host walking you up to first pitch.
Speaker 6: Tim kays well, Hi, everybody, Welcome in to Morongo Casino.
Speaker 1: Dodgers on deck.
Speaker 2: He ho.
Speaker 6: If you're enjoying your Saturday afternoon now early evening, you're world champion. Los Angeles Dodgers sitting at sixteen and ten on this season, still one game back of the Padres in the NL West, who have certainly cooled off.
Speaker 1: The Dodgers have cooled off as well.
Speaker 6: After an eight and oh start, the Dodgers hovering around five hundred baseball since in they lost this series opener last night to the Pittsburgh Pirate. Tonight they let to get back on track and shake off this three game losing streak. With Roki Sisaki on the mound, first pitch from Dodgers Stadium miss coming up at six'.
Speaker 1: Ten between then and, now we got a lot to get.
Speaker 6: To here On Morongo, Casino dodgers On, Deck david Vat day is gonna go one on one With Dave. Roberts we'll hear From El Toro High school's Own Paul.
Speaker 1: Skins who was really good last.
Speaker 6: Night we got Your dodgers' magical, moment your prize picks double play of The. Day Kirsten watson From sports and AT la will join us and in just a few minutes we'll head out to The Gallpin motors broadcast booth and here From Tim neverett And Rick. Monday, well last night it was a long night For Yoshi, yamamoto eighteen plus innings without giving up a run coming into the, start and what a matchup it was With Paul skins And Yoshi yamamoto going ahead to. Head they ended though in the first, Inning pittsburgh got To yama a thirty two pitch, inning O'Neil cruz walks to ole, second scored On valdez's two out, single and The pirates had a one to nothing. Lead Then Henry davis reached second On Max. Mounts he's throwing air in the fifth and that brought up O'Neil.
Speaker 4: Cruz, yeah that was a while, ago and that's WHEN i could run the one ozer.
Speaker 7: Pitch that's taken the right, field and that is going to get down cut off By Taskar, hernandez But davis is gonna hustle home and. Score it's AN rbi single for O'Neil cruz on a rocket to, write so two, Nothing pittsburgh a, Runner so it's a leadoff walk in the first that came round to score and the leadoff error here in the, fifth doubling The pittsburgh lead.
Speaker 6: One hundred and seventeen miles an hour. Off the battle of O'Neil. Cruz that is a top scher play the, game brought to you BY arco, quality top tier gas for.
Speaker 1: Less pirates weren't.
Speaker 6: Done He Brian hayes added AN rbi single Before yamamoto escaped the. Inning, dodgers, though found themselves down three to. Nothing the off didn't do much last night Against Paul skins and who has the Opportunities they.
Speaker 1: Did, have though they did not.
Speaker 6: Capitalize and the Fourth Freddie freeman a leadoff, double got the third on the. Air he was sitting ninety feet away with nobody, out but they Stranded freeman third a ground out of strikeout and a fly ball into the inning and the thread in the fifth and He pa has double with two, outs but Shoey otani struck out the end the. Inning The dodgers in the game last night stranded seven base. Runners they were zero for six with runners in scoring. Position Paul skiings went six and the third, innings no, runs five, hits nine, strikeouts zero. Walks he threw a career high one hundred and eight. Pitches, Meanwhile Yoshi yamamoto five, innings three, runs one of, them earned five, hits five, strikeouts four walks through ninety four, pitches fifty eight for. Strikes but that was. It it was all About Paul skins last. Night who gets the, Win yamamoto gets tagged with the. Loss dodgers have now dropped three in a. Row they fall to sixteen and ten on this. Season they remain though one game back of The padres in THE Nl, west who have come back down the earth after their hot. Start tonight a new, day a new, game and a chance to get back on the winning. Track Roki sasaki on the mound and with more we head out to The Gavin motors broadcast booth on This chile Early saturday evening as we say hello To Tim neffett And Rick.
Speaker 1: Monday, Guys, tim thank you very.
Speaker 8: Much it's a pretty pleasant evening here At Dodgers. Stadium some clouds but some blue sky as the rain had subsided earlier today it is out of. Here it's just going to be a chilly and pleasant evening at the. Ballpark as The dodgers trying to get back in the win. Column they've lost three in a row that matches their season high of consecutive, losses and they begin the night sixteen and, ten third place in The Western. Division The, pirates, meantime in last place in The central at eleven and. Sixteen they have won three of four on this road trip so, far after losing eight of ten on the road before this. Trip so The dodgers hoping to get back in the win column Behind Roki sasaki who is zero and, one And Mitch keller will pitch For pittsburgh he is won and. Two and last night The dodgers really ran into the buzz saw that Is Paul skans And skiings put together perhaps the best pitching performance against The dodgers all.
Speaker 4: Season, WELL i think there's no question about, that and The dodgers just continue to struggle regardless of who is on the mound right now from an offensive, standpoint interesting this afternoon is that there were four or five of The dodger players coming out for early batting practice trying to get some things worked, out and then some guys also early in the cages, underneath not coming out on the. Field so hopefully that offense is going to turn, around because This dodger. Played if you look at, it you're opening the season winning eight consecutive. Games, well since that, time they've dropped ten of. Eighteen but if we look at the last three ball, games including last, night The dodgers have allowed twenty one. Runs oh granted three of those are unearned runs in twenty six, innings but they've also given up a lot of stolen. Bases tim eleven or fourteen attempts have been. Successful so The dodgers had some work to, do and they've been out here early today getting some work.
Speaker 8: In and one thing about stolen, bases they've got to be careful of. Tonight opposition Base steelers are three for three Against sasaki so far this. Year so Certainly Will smith will have his work cut out for him behind the.
Speaker 3: Plate.
Speaker 4: Yeah and here's the other part, too is that you look at the pitching and For, suzaki one of the things we talk about a little bit later. On you, know his velocity dropped down a little bit in the last doubting that was a week ago In texas against The. Rangers if that was by, Design, okay he found the plate consistently with strikes and he does still have the ability to reach back and get a little. Extra but if we're looking at opportunities from other ball clubs and losing those last three, games AS i was just talking, about they have allowed forty three at bats by the opposing team in those three, games all. Losses forty three at bats with runners in scoring. Position that's too many opportunities given away for chan is to put runs on the.
Speaker 8: Board we've seen guys slumping right, now As Dave roberts said to the media this. Afternoon it's. Baseball there's ebbs and flows to the, season and right now it's an ebb for. Sure otani And bets are slumping right, now as are other. Guys Andy paie is at a nice night last. Night Ferry freeman's been pretty. Steady but you get the feeling that when one guy comes out of the, slump a few other guys are going to follow and that offense is going to kick in the.
Speaker 4: Gear, unfortunately when he gets. Slumped she's just hoping is not like flu and it spreads all through Rat but The dodgers have some issues really near the top of that. Lineup you look at the. Show heyotani the last eight, games he's hitting at one seventy. One Mookie, bentz who was out here early, today last eight games hitting at one twenty. Nine Michael kntford to the last eight games is hitting one twenty. Five so, yeah there's some work to get. Done you just hope that your club does not going to slump with multiple. Hitters but right now that's where The dodgers find.
Speaker 8: Themselves, well if you're looking for a good news, matchup Sho Hee otani has two hits Off Mitch. Keller both are home.
Speaker 4: Runs, yeah and a couple of guys right behind him also have home. Runs bets's homeward against, Him freeman his homeward against him as, well And Max munsey has also hit one. OUT i also thought that For munsie some better approaches last. NIGHT i made a COMMENT i watched him at bandic practice yesterday AND i thought the swings were much much. BETTER i think he's getting closer and closer to really breaking.
Speaker 8: Out Mitch Keller Roki Sasaki dodgers And, Pirates game two of the three game set coming, up Timp all, right.
Speaker 1: Thank you, guys as we got you down to first.
Speaker 6: Pitch dodger, fans get that game day meal on At Shaky's Pizza. Parlor what are Your Shaky's pizza And chicken And mojo's right now At shaky's Dot. Com coming up here On dodgers On, deck you're gonna hear from the Manager Dave roberts on His Bubble ahead night As David vasse goes one on one with The dodgers. Skipper we'll check in WITH dv of course Throughout Morogo Casino dodgers On deck well dot deeper into this pitching. Matchup we got your prize, picks double play of The, day your magical Moment Otani rewan, though and we'll visit With Kirsen watson when we come. Back that's all coming up as we lead you. Off the first Pitch dodgers And, pirates first pitch set for six.
Speaker 1: Ten thanks for being with.
Speaker 6: Us I'm Tim kase's the world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 2: Network it Is Loarongo, Casino dodgers on The dodgers on deck y'all on the official home Of La Dodgers.
Speaker 6: Baseball it's A Dodgers empirates on This saturday, Night Dave roberts Bottlehead night for the first forty thou attendance through the turnstiles Of Dodger. Stadium Rookie sasaki And Mitch. Keller the pitching, matchup first pitch coming up at six.
Speaker 2: Ten this is The otani Rewid.
Speaker 6: Well it's a tough stretch right now for Show Heyo. Tani certainly congratulations to he and his wife with the birth of their baby last, weekend but since coming back and rejoining The dodgers on the last road. Trip in the first game last night against The Pittsburgh. Pirates Show Heyo tani in the last four games since returning is two for sixteen without an extra base, hit two, walks and he has struck out six.
Speaker 3: Times this Is Kirston's corner With Kirston.
Speaker 6: Watson, Hey Kirsten joyaus is brought to By cars For. Kids ready to donate your old? Car call eight seven Seven cars For kids right, now friendly agent standing by to take your. Donation That's cars with A k to donate your car, Today.
Speaker 1: All, Right.
Speaker 6: Kirrison The dodgers playing just under five hundred baseballs after an eight to no start to this. Season the offense has kind of gotten into a funk. Ride, now This dodger offense kind of needs to get back to the.
Speaker 9: Basics, Yeah And Dave roberts today he was asked just about. That he said that when you look at the, offense you've seen, moments whether it's highs or. LOWS i Mean chicago's obviously they put a lot of runs on the. Board they didn't come home with the, wins but you were seeing the offense getting things. Going as of last, night you didn't really see that as the. Case so he was saying that when he looks at the, hitters, well he really wants to see them as being proactive in the batter's, box being aggressive in hitter. Zones so if they can do, that attack the. Starter this is a team that when things are going really well for, them they're getting to the bullpen, early getting a starter out of the, game and taking advantage of things early in the. Game so if they can just get back to, That dave said that he's felt like just as of, late they've been a little too, careful kind of easing their way into ad, bats and so he wants them to be on the attack and be a little bit more, aggressive and if they can do, that hopefully they can kind of get some. Momentum Even Michael kunfordo said last, night, like, look these, guys they're, grinding they're working through, things and hitting can be. Contagious we've seen it happen here At Dodger. Stadium we've seen it happen with this. Team so, hopefully you, know one guy can kind of be that spark and we can see just the effect of that throughout the.
Speaker 6: Lineup Roki sasaki gets to, start and last time out we saw him In. Texas he was really.
Speaker 9: Good he was really, good and everyone was hoping he was going to pick up his first win of the, season his first big league. Win but of course we know that The rangers were able to walk it off in that, one and even after that, Game kurbyates was just, like you, know they put a good swing on. It he's been having a great year thus, far as he's going to continue as. Such but For, roki last week was a big outing for him to be able to go through six, innings to get deeper into the, game to have more control of his, stuff just be in the strike. Zone that's something That Dave roberts really wants to see in this one. Tonight so for, him it's just kind of a. Continuation with each startup he can kick up where he's left, off and he's been able to do just that thus, far and so hopefully he can, be you, know the. Stopper it's a big role for a young, guy but for him to maybe set the tone in this one, tonight it could be a really good thing for the, team but ALSO i think for his, confidence.
Speaker 6: No, doubt if they can boost This dodgers team to snap their three game losing. Strength that would be a big, Thing. Kiriston we appreciate. It we'll check out with you after the. Game still to come here On marongo because you, Know dodgers On deck will dive deeper into this pitching Matchup david.
Speaker 1: Vat daego's one on one With Dave.
Speaker 6: Roberts but up next we'll get you an injury report and we'll hear From Paul. Schimes it's A dodgers and The pirates first bitch coming up at six.' Ten I'm tim kase's the World Champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Audio network.
Speaker 2: This Is morongo casino game on your HOME For La.
Speaker 6: Dodgers Baseball Marono casino Dodgers on deck continues On this saturday.
Speaker 1: As we lead you up to first Pitch From.
Speaker 6: Dodger stadium It's the Dodgers And Pirates Morongo casino resort and Spat A grand slam for, Good Times rokie Sazaki And.
Speaker 1: Mitch keller the, pitching matchup first pitch set for.
Speaker 2: Six ten this HE'S The La Dodgers injury.
Speaker 6: Report PRESENTED By, ucla healthy official medical partner Of The Los. Angeles dodgers twelve players ON the il For the dodgers. All pitchers blake trying it on the il at the right fore, Arm string blake smelling the il with the left. Shoulder soreness that is not getting. Any Better tony gonsolan working his. Way back could see him maybe later this homestand he has made a couple of minor. League rehabits simon starts and is trending now like he's good. To Go michael Kopek And clayton kershaw also working their. Way back kershaw still on the sixty day. Injured list let's head back Out To dodger stadium. Last night what a performance Was For paul ski Out Of Altoral. High school he was the first number one overall pick a few years ago For The. Pittsburgh pirates he was great last year in his, rookie season continues to be great year in. Year two making his first start Ever At. Dodger stadium pitched they shut out into the, seventh inning threw one hundred and eight pitches a career high nine, punch outs and afterwards talk to, The, media yeah it.
Speaker 5: WAS cool i mean just really just about executing and you know sometimes there's a, you know two or three in the in the run column when, you execute but today.
Speaker 4: Was zero so it.
Speaker 5: Felt good gloat we pulled.
Speaker 8: It out you've faced this, lineup before but it. Is elite what did you?
Speaker 1: Buy comparison feel you did?
Speaker 10: Better tonight?
Speaker 5: EXECUTED better i MEAN they i mean you saw it today with a lot of the hits that. They, got like even when you execute, your pitches they're still gonna they're still gonna find ways to get on, and uh that's not EXACTLY like i definitely executed better TODAY and i did the other two TIMES that i, Faced them but that's just kind of the nature. Of it they're, they're they're, you know really good hitters and just, you know found ways to to get, you know. THROUGH innings, i know you threw sixteen curve BALLS that i believe it.
Speaker 8: Was tonight how pleased b with how that?
Speaker 3: Pitch?
Speaker 1: Worked yeah?
Speaker 4: Feel.
Speaker 11: Good.
Speaker 5: DEFINITELY yeah i did a did a you know good job kind of resetting their eyes and a couple of things and misses in there. At times, BUT yeah i mean you kind of got to do different things when when you face guys. Like THAT so i was pleased. With it wasn't one of those games where it just felt like everything was working for you. At times early my heater command was pretty, PRETTY poor, i thought actually to, AN extent i thought it was pretty poor throughout, the game but.
Speaker 1: Kind of had IT when i.
Speaker 5: Needed it we knew what pitches we could, go to, you know to, get outs to get, weak contact and we went to them and we. Needed to so the bullpen before the game. Was good but that's a little. Misleading sometimes so it, felt good.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 5: It wasn't, you know there were some big misses in, There too so it wasn't like, everything was, you. Know firing and also and there's just kind OF when i needed, TO execute i. Executed, him yeah.
Speaker 6: He executed, Last Night paul skeins looked really good pitching into the. Seventh Thinning the dodgers had their opportunities in the fourth and the. Fifth Inning, freddie freeman a, leadoff double reached the third on the air And the dodgers could not drive. Him in at, that point it was a zero's or one. Zero game dodgers could have tied things up as it is it they could not score in the bottom of. THE fourth a two run top of the fifth For the pirates and they go on and shut Out the dodgers three To nothing game two to night of this three game Set On Dave Roberts bobblehead night Out At dodgers stadium should be a. Good one, bundle up bring your radio. With you it's gonna be a cold night At, the ravine but Open the dodgers bats start to heat up when we continue Here on Dodgers, on deck we'll check In With david vassa lead you at the first pitch at. Six Ten I'm tim kasey's World Champion Los Angeles Dodgers audio.
Speaker 2: Network thirteen This Is, Marongo casino Dodgers on debt.
Speaker 3: On your home For the blue all.
Speaker 6: Season long dodgers impirates On this saturday, at night And It's Dave Roberts bobblehead night for the first forty.
Speaker 1: Thou Attendance, Rookie Sasaki.
Speaker 6: Mitch keller the pitching matchup, Coming up Tim and rickle have those keys to.
Speaker 1: The game first pitch coming up a. Six Ten.
Speaker 2: Joining tim Kates on Dodgers, ON deck i accept everybody for who.
Speaker 3: They are This is Dodger Insider. David basse, ALL.
Speaker 6: Right dv dodger fans want to know what's going on With the?
Speaker 10: Big, THREE yeah i think everybody wants to find an answer for. Those guys but the, reality is if you look At Which shoho tawny in particular has, done recently he's sitting under, two hundred he's just eight for his last. Forty two then you Look At, mookie betts he's hitting a, book seventy he's just eight for his last. Forty Five And freddie freeman's trying to find his, footing after, you know reaggravating that right ankle which he had surgery on during the. Op seasons so, you know a lot of these guys have had op seasons where they weren't able to put in the normal op, season preparation and it's showing in the first month of. The Season the Dodgers. Need otani he's a fifty to. Fifty guy he. Carried them they're counting. On him They Need, mookie betts and you have to wonder everybody Focuses on mookie's defense had shortstopped tim but is his focus on trying to be the best shortstop as he can be taking away his preparation to be as good of a hitter as we've seen him be, Great.
Speaker 1: Question david is driven.
Speaker 6: By four if there's one thing, we like, its choices fine yours with the fort f one to fifty gas hybrid, all electric tough this mark and only BE called f. One Fifty rookie sasaki gets to. Start tonight he looked Okay against texas. Last weekend ANY concern dv With the velo being, down Last.
Speaker 10: Dart well the focus is On the Vello Because roki sazaki made the focus be about his. Fastball velocity during his courtship of deciding where he's going, to sign he had teams submit their own homework on how they could help his, fastball velocity which dipped last Year in japan and in his last Start, in texas like, you mentioned his fastball velocity dip to as low as ninety four miles.
Speaker 1: An hour he's a.
Speaker 10: Longer guy he's got, long arms he's got, long legs and when, that happens it's hard to sync. It up and when his body is not syncd up in his pitching rotation and he loses, his balance that's when you're going to see fastball. Velocity dips so there's no injury concern, Right Now, dave roberts who you'll hear, from later is not concerned. About it it's just a matter of having his mechanics. Lined up when his mechanics are, not good that means his fastball velocity is.
Speaker 6: GOING down i feel like we're talking about concerning things For, the dodgers and we're going to add to That With. Max munsey david hasn't had a hit in over, a week has just as many home runs as YOU and i. This season what's the Concern With max munsey in?
Speaker 2: The?
Speaker 10: Offense, really Well Yesterday max munsey was wearing some. Prescription goggles he's still getting used. To him today he was. Wearing sunglasses don't know if they were a prescription during, betting practice but he's trying to keep a brave. Face on he understands. The criticism he understands that he has not hit a home run yet, this year and he understands the priority For the dodgers is for them to be able to Win The world series again and not just coast through the first month of. The season so he Understands the dodgers have. High expectations and his mood today was better Than what i've seen it in the last couple, of days so we'll see whether or not that translates on.
Speaker 6: The, field well certainly need him to get back on track as well as well as the rest of. The offense, all right time now to pick tho Horses At santa Anita The. Dodger Derby we're David an ice light the Race Of. Santa anita say pick which horse is gonna win, that race and if we're correct at the end of the season the most with the, most wins we'll donate a little money.
Speaker 1: To Charity, All right we're gonna.
Speaker 6: Pick tomorrow's, First race sunday's first race a mile and.
Speaker 1: A quarter it is currently a seven horse race as. We, speak david who do?
Speaker 10: You like i'm going with the number two horse, starts now just Like the dodger.
Speaker 1: WINNING streak i.
Speaker 6: Like that i'm gonna go with the, One Horse, Kentucky Gal, kentucky gal the. One horse good luck, TO.
Speaker 1: You dv celebrate. NINETY years i.
Speaker 6: Appreciate that celebrate ninety years of horse Racing At Santa dina Park every Friday. Through sunday they've got millions and payouts every. Race day don't miss the biggest derby party West. Of kentucky They Got mother's day dining and of Course free fridays with. Drink specials Go To santa anita dot com. Slash events, all right coming up Here on Dodgers, on deck we're halfway through as we lead you out to the first pitch coming up at six. To ten between then, and now you are Gonna From tim Nevertt And. Rick monday we Got your dodgers magical moment. Coming up we're gonna hear from the, Skipper Himself dave roberts on his, bobblehead nights and we're gonna get to your, prize picks double play of, the day previous, pitching matchup all that Coming Up dodgers pirates first pitch is. Six' Ten, i'm tim kass The World Champion Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Dodgers audio network as we were Saying Yes.
Speaker 2: Is marongo casino dodgers on jack on the OFFICIAL Home Of.
Speaker 3: La dodgers Baseball.
Speaker 6: Dodgers and pirates going out of game two this three game Weekend Series, From Dodger stadium Rookie Sasaki. And mitch keller the pitching matchup will dive deeper into the numbers between. Both of them coming up first pitch at sixten.
Speaker 4: Dog.
Speaker 3: Who went hot it's Time For The.
Speaker 2: Hawfe Magical moment pitch Magical Presented By, Hawby hot Dogs.
Speaker 1: Dodgers and emirates bring back.
Speaker 6: Some good, Memories twenty seventeen august TWENTY Third, at pnc park a night In, which rich hill, through eight innings had a, no hitter going.
Speaker 1: And he took a no hitter To the ninth.
Speaker 4: Marte trying to end it and Instaground ball to. Hopper in between hot Picked, up by siegert throws the first and we are headed. For Extra innings rich hill has not allowed a hit. Through Nine innings.
Speaker 6: Rich hill with a no hitter through, twenty seven outs nine no hit Innings. For rich hill he'd go back out and the tenth inning still a, zero zero game but that Ended On a josh harrison walk, off home run a one nothing Lost by the dodgers and the only hit given Up. By Rich Hill This hofey magical bowman brought To You By, Hofey hot Dogs hafey so cow's local treasure for nearly, One hundred Years Hoffey hot dogs local. And so great when we Continue Here On wrongo casino. Dodgers on day we'll check, Back You out rick monday for leading you out to First Pitch. From Dodger Stadium I'm tim Kats's World Champion Los Angeles dodgers Audio.
Speaker 2: Network, Is Lorongo, Casino dodgers On, dodgers on, deck y'all on the Official Home Of, La Dodgers, baseball.
Speaker 6: Dodgers Empire And Rookie sazaki mitch keller The pitching matchup game two of this three games set first pitch coming up, at six ten got him with the two for one hard, shot to.
Speaker 3: Third droves the second on The first double what?
Speaker 4: Double toll series.
Speaker 3: This Is The Prize picks double Play.
Speaker 6: Of the deck joined me in millions of other baseball fans playing daily fantasy sports. And prize picks Download The free. Prize picks app. It's so, easy, it's free downloaded and when you sign up use The, Code Go, blue go blue and you'll get fifty dollars instantly after you play your first. Five dollars lineup it's so easy. To play too you pick more or less on at least two players for a shot to win up to two thousand. Times your cash you can pick strike RBI's bases first inning runs you pick more Or Less. At prize picks here are my two Picks Today show hey otani more or less a? Half a, Hit he's. Due he's, due Come. On shoey otani i'm gonna say more than a half A. Hit For shoeotani rokie sasaki more or less four and? A half strikeouts are? You kidding me Pirates Haven't seen rokie sasaki more than four and a Half Strikeouts for?
Speaker 1: Rookie sasaki tonight there are my.
Speaker 6: Two picks again sign Up Play, at prize picks use my, code go blue and get fifty dollars instantly after you play your first. Five Five Dollars, lineup prize picks, run your game and Now.
Speaker 2: Joined by, david bass Saying here's la Dodgers Broadcastre And World Series Champion.
Speaker 3: Dodger rick, Monday.
Speaker 10: All right rick today's a good day to get a Win. For the dodgers don't you agree.
Speaker 4: That you hit upon the exact same thing THAT you and i used to talk about when We Go into. Dave roberts's office so, first, thing is hey? You know what you know? What today, Is, he goes?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: What's that more good day to go out and. Win a ballgame we say it a little bit differently, in his office, but that's basically and that's the tone that you have to, approach every.
Speaker 10: Game no doubt, AND last night i know everybody will Point to, the dodger offense but some games you have to tip your cap to A Guy.
Speaker 4: Like, paul skiing well we talked about it before the ballgame and one of the things, that we said and this is, not you, know rocket science runs would be. At, a Premium well the dodgers could not. Get the premium they could not come up with. Runs and opportunities but you get a runner at second base, and nobody out you need to be able to. Move them, around in fact he had a runner at third base in. The fourth inning it's a one. Nothing ball game could not come up with a score. To tie it but, In My estimation paul skians last night lived up to. EXACTLY the billboard i don't know how he came in last night having lost already two. Games this year the way he, THREW last night i thought it was the Best game the dodgers have seen thrown. Against them period.
Speaker 10: How impressed were you by? What he's done because you always hear about certain pitchers or players that first come to the league that are. Really hyped up but it seems like he's. Not just hype he's. The, real deal no he's.
Speaker 4: THE real deal i mean six and. A third inning he did not exactly have textbook as far as low pitch count one hundred, and eight pitches but very effective on. TOP of it i noticed that what he was able to do is get ahead occasionally and then kind of, tickle the plate trying to see if you expand the strike zone a. Little bit more he had nine strikeouts in those six and a third So obviously the dodgers were expanding the zone to. A certain, extent, i thought, overall you know there's a reason good pitchers are. GOOD and, consistently i mean he came in. To the ballgame lefties it hit just one eighty. Nine against him right handers it hit just. One seventy nine how in the heck did he lose those two games before the? Victory last night so his w records now. Three AND two but I, THINK the, dodgers i thought a couple of guys swung the bat a. Little bit better and, if you look first Of All, and andy potts that is a big boost because the bottom Part of, the dodger lineup if we look back the, last ten games has not. Been very Productive if for paz to swing the bat as he, did last, night, Good, News INDEED.
Speaker 10: Yes and i think we always focus on when a guy's, not Going Well but pa haz seems to have put in the work and it's, making a difference not only, At, the plate rick but also.
Speaker 4: In, Center field yeah dodgers have To Figure. Out mitch keller one thing that. They do have keller throws a lot of breaking balls and. The change up we'll find Out if the dodgers are going to go fishing with, that change up you'll keep it away, from most, Hitters.
Speaker 10: All right rick can't wait to See what the dodgers have in store Tonight as The dodgers and, pirates hook up and It's gonna be sazaki looking for his first. Major league win i'm sure that's gonna matter, a, Little bit right.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is and you know what, Tonight, IS too david a great night to.
Speaker 1: Get. A, Win.
Speaker 10: See thanks rick we'll get back to you, in a moment, but for now we'll send It Back to tim kaits.
Speaker 5: IN THE.
Speaker 1: Studio a r thanks a.
Speaker 6: Lot of Guys that's the, dodger game plan brought To You By. California Community College just financial leadsville will to help, you, with, tuition books yeah sometimes. Even the rent it's time to take that. Next big step wait. Waiting for classes canna, Fill up quickly so on ROLL today and i can go to. College dot com still To Come here On, dodgers on deck we'll get you a preview. This pitching matchup rick will Be. Back with tim never get to those keys, to the game but up next we go high and Tie With. The dodger skipper got, A Bobblehead, tonight dave. Roberts That's next dodgers pirates first pitch. Is Six Ten i'm tim kasi's. The World Champion Los Angeles. Dodgers audio Network.
Speaker 2: This Is Morongo cassino dodgers hunt game on YOUR Home For, La dodgers Baseball.
Speaker 6: Dodgers and pirates game two of this Three Games sets dave roberts bobblehead night first pitch coming up A Sixt ten dodgers baseball is brought to you By zen she Hand krafton sous she enjoyed the game, with a. Quick affordable meal the whole family can enjoy, spicy tuna rolls, regular tuna, Roles Salmon rolls tim, purr shrimp rolls, my personal favorite the mango. Crunchy dragon Roll They. Got pok bulls it's made fresh on site daily by professionally trained sushi. Chefs with Precision find zen she near the Deli Counter And ralph's zen she handkrupts and, sushi always fast.
Speaker 1: Fresh, and easy.
Speaker 3: David and now what will likely be vast a fielding Insults from. A dodger player it's an.
Speaker 1: Engagement of endearment this this.
Speaker 2: High and.
Speaker 10: Tight all right we're in the manager's office with the man that has one of the best babbleheads out, there this season And That's. Manager, dave roberts dave thanks a lot.
Speaker 11: For the, Time, Appreciate, it no dave thank.
Speaker 5: You so.
Speaker 11: Much it's exciting i've got some family that's coming up that is going to be here, at the ballpark and they did a nice job, with the babblehead so.
Speaker 9: It'd be.
Speaker 11: Good you know it's another day coming off A, loss to schemes and the guys came in today ready to go and hopefully get a Get a major. League one tonight what do you want to see?
Speaker 10: From your team your identity as an offense since you've been the manager is to take your walks and. Pass the baton how does those players get?
Speaker 1: BACK to that i think.
Speaker 11: A little bit i just want to see our guy starting to impose their. WILL on pictures i think that we're a little bit sort of chasing our tails and, letting pitchers dictate. Dictate at bats and obviously they HAVE the baseball, i understand that but there is a, way that you as a hitter can dictate AT bats and i want to be more assertive in. The batter's box and where does?
Speaker 10: That ALL start because i know you as a player always had a plan, during batting practice you had a plan. In the cage how do players kind of flip that mentality of trying to hit a three run home run with.
Speaker 1: Nobody, On BASE yeah.
Speaker 11: And i think it certainly starts with the mindset the work, in THE cage which i feel the work of the cage. HAS been consistent i do think that the mindset we can sort of change and get kind of to that mindset of scaring people out. Of the zone and certainly there's not a lack of talent, with OUR offense but i do, think that collectively if we get that kind of mindset of scaring guys out, of the, zone that mindset the preparation will manifest itself.
Speaker 10: In, a ballgame david it's so easy to pick out the guys that are not swinging, the BAT well but i wanted to bring up THE guys that i feel have really done a great job for your, offense this season In, particular Tom Yedman ti Oscar Hernandez. And will smith where would you be without?
Speaker 11: Those, THREE guys well i. Have no, Idea you know tommy has found his, powerstroke this year and he's. JUST very dependable i can play him, at second base run him out there, in center field hit him anywhere, in the, order hits, left hits right and he's just so dependable. As a ballplayer and he's gotten huge, hits for us And with what, tayo has done he just has a KNACK for the rbi and getting. A BIG hit and i would say he's probably one of the guys that has the best heart rate when the game is on the line or, a big spot, and sure enough he more times than not comes through And, with will smith the consistency of, play defensively offensively, he's a stalwart and to have a defensive catcher that you can plug, in, against left first right. And, be productive, happy he's healthy he's, playing really well and let's just. Keep managing it but, TO your question i don't know where we'd be without the production of. Those three guys.
Speaker 10: Tonight You have roki sazaki. On the mound everybody is so. Focused on velocity when you see his velocity fluctuate the way you did in, his last start does that concern you or is that just a matter of him actually commanding the baseball better when he's not trying to.
Speaker 11: Throw, ONE hundred yeah i think that it's, certainly not concerning as we've seen that when he does throw one hundred and it's in the middle of, the hitting zone. It gets hit and when he does also, try to overthrow he. Doesn't COMMAND it so i do think that the last couple starts he's found a rhythm of as far as velocity on, where he, can you know get the velocity but while. Still having command and the last part OF it is i just think him throwing his secondary pitch for strikes has been a huge game.
Speaker 10: Changer For, Us dave, roberts dodgers Manager Two time world series Manager, for the dodgers is joining us here. Before first pitch when you look at some of your players, That, are struggling, dave they're human even though they've accomplished a. Lot of things how do you get their? Confidence, BACK up well i think.
Speaker 11: THEIR individual conversations i know the hitting coaches are. GRINDING with them i think it's just more of trying to get them to be. Who THEY are and i, think for me careful is not the, way to go especially when you're talking about in. THE batter's box i just like that aggressive mentality in, the hitting zone, in your zone and so with guys, Like You, know michael Mounts you know, MOOKIE right now i just want those guys to be aggressive in their hitting zones and then expect, it to TURN and which i.
Speaker 10: Know it, Will, all right dave thanks a lot.
Speaker 8: For the time great.
Speaker 10: To see you i'm happy for all the celebration, that you've deserved And certainly the dodgers are very fortunate.
Speaker 8: To have you so thank you.
Speaker 2: For The.
Speaker 11: Time thanks dave good catching up and let's get a.
Speaker 10: W there Is Dodger manager dave roberts in this interview brought To YOU. By Travis s matthew apparel designed for confidence and comfort no matter where the.
Speaker 3: Day TAKES.
Speaker 10: You travis s matthew. Has You covered visit travismathew dot com and received twenty percent off. Your first order when you sign, Up, for email tim we'll send it back to you.
Speaker 1: In the, studio all right thanks A Lot of.
Speaker 6: Dv Thank you dave roberts On, His bobblehead. Night Very cool dodgers baseball is brought To You By. Shakey's, pizza parlor yeah the, official Pizza Partner The. Dodgers audio broadcast when, it's game night, It's Group night It's. Shakys dot com lead you up To First pitch Dodgers, pirates sub next we'll dive deeper to. This pitching matchup. Don't Go Anywhere I'm tim Kase's World Champion Los Angeles. Dodgers audio Network This, Is marongo Casino dodgers on deck on your Home For The, Blue all Law dodgers And Pirates On Dave. Roberts bobblehead night great to hear from the managers just a.
Speaker 1: Few Minutes Ago with david vasse down.
Speaker 6: The manager's office first pitch coming Up on this saturday night, at six ten and.
Speaker 2: Now before the dodgers hit the dining we look at the pitching matchups About.
Speaker 6: In southern california toyota dealers work hard and play hard At a new TACOMO With an i, force turbo charge and it's a truck built. For the Bulls see your toyota dealer today and they. Make It easy mitch keller on the Mound for the pirates one and two with a FOUR to eighteen era twenty nine year, old right hander a former second round Pick of the pirates back out of high school. In twenty fourteen he's in his seventh full season now in, the big leagues All. With the pirates making his sixth. Start this year keller has not received a lot of run support when he's. Been out there he's gotten just a run in each of his last three. Starts of support, last time out he, went five, innings two, runs five hits three strikeouts in a no Decision, against the guardians making his sixth career Start against The Dodgers. As mitch keller he has lost each of his last two, starts against them which Both Came At dodger stadium august.
Speaker 1: Of Last year in july of.
Speaker 6: Twenty twenty three he has One Win at dodger stadium in his seven Years In. The big league That's came in may of, twenty twenty two when he allowed two runs over five. Innings Of Work so mitch keller A guy the dodgers have seen over the last. Couple of years Going for The pirates in game two of this, Three Game set roki sasaki on the Mound for the dodgers zero to one with a three To twenty e the twenty three year old right Hander out of japan has been kind of up and down in his first five. Starts this season Going, Back to tokyo he's gotten deep into pitch counts early, in the games making his six start this year last time, out six, innings two, runs four. Hits four strikeouts he was in line to get The win in arlington last Weekend Against, the texas rangers a game In which the rangers came back and eventually won in. The ninth inning but he was in line to get His first major league win last Week. Against the rangers can he duplicate that pitch even better here Tonight Against. The Pittsburgh pirates rookie sasaki looking to get his first win in. The big leagues the twenty three year Old Out Of Japan Rookie sasaki mitch keller The pitching matchup dodgers in the midst of a three game losing streak and hoping To snap that tonight's On a cool Saturday Evening On Dave.
Speaker 1: Roberts bobblehead night if you're, at the game joined? The national Anthem How?
Speaker 6: About, Preston Smith, Yes matt money Smith's Own daughter preston smith singing the national Anthem at.
Speaker 1: A dodgers stadium give her some, Love out. There dodger, Fans.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah dodgers pirates for fifteen minutes away. From first pitch keys, to the, Game Our Next i'm tim kasey's The World Champion.
Speaker 1: Los angeles dodgers are? You a network.
Speaker 2: As, we were Saying This Is marongo Casino dodgers on jack on the Official Home Of.
Speaker 3: La dodgers Baseball it's.
Speaker 6: A Dodgers and the dodgers sixteen and ten, on the season one game back in the Standings In the western Division Of, the national League behind the Padres, And the giants dodgers losers of three, and A row the Pirates sitting in dad dead LAST Of the nl central the. Eleven, and sixteen overall they've been playing five hundred baseball over the, last Ten Games says the dodgers play Hosts Of the pittsburgh Pirates on. This saturday night when The boys in blue, play at home it's important they've got the right plan to. Protect their house the same applies. To your home always have a plan and follow. Fire safety, tips for example create maintain defensible space starting, at your, house clear, vegetation dear, fencing property line or, if space allows extend up to one hundred feet. From your home and sure all the combustible items like firewood are all located thirty feet. From your home remove vegetation or debris, from, your, roof, fence windows. Decks and gutters for more about these tips and to, find out others VISIT fire dot. Caa Dot, gov all right, before first pitch we head back out. To The Booth, tim. Nevertt monday, Guys.
Speaker 8: Thanks again tim pitching matchup the key To Night for roki sasaki not only to keep the ball, in the ballpark but. Don't walk anybody he is in a, position right now mo where he has walked a, lot of guys and he is on pace to walk way more than he's Ever.
Speaker 4: Walked, in japan yeah. You know what the, numbers the same but he, has sixteen strikeounts also. Sixteen free passes here's the advantage when he gets ahead. In the count no pitcher has allowed a lower batting average against when the hitters had been behind in The Count against rokie susaki is, just one eleven and hopefully he gets ahead in the.
Speaker 8: Count's early tonight in the good, news for him his first pitch strikes in his Last outing against texas. Seventy three percent so that's a category.
Speaker 4: He's, improved in yeah he's improved that he's. Also shut down talked earlier about the fact too many opportunities runners. In, Scoring position well sasaki has given up an sixty seven batting average against less. Than one hundred hopefully not too many runners in scoring, Position Tonight anyway Mitch Keller.
Speaker 8: And roki sasaki the Pitcher is the Pirates. And the dodgers game two lineups and first pitch just, Around, the corner, tim all right.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys first, pitch coming Up It's. The dodgers empirates dodgers looking to snaff that three. Game losing Street get the, Big, Three Going, Oh, Tani betts freeman. Let's Go guys will smith, Get It, going max months he want that first, home run tonight get It Done On dave roberts bobblehead Night Out. At dodgers stadium don't forgive this. Game Is over david vasside's got you.
Speaker 1: Cover with all the.
Speaker 6: Post game festivities first, Pitch Is next rokie sasaki on the mountain when we come back. And Enjoined Everybody i'm tim. Kais's World Champion Los angeles dodgers audio networ