Speaker 1: Sometimes since I've seen you. There's so many things have changed since I've seen you. So yeah, let's get let's get down to it. How have you been. What have you been up to?
Speaker 2: I've been amazing. I have my little dog there, Papa. Sorry you guys. So I've been. You know, I had my show on Vivid for six years. They just cut Vivid Radio in October. So my flesh Light came out two years ago, right before the pandemic, thank you, right during the pandemic. Actually two thousand. I've been featured dancing a lot, shooting really mainly for my only fans. Like I've been like kind of dedicated to that, Like I feel like that's my my not my calling, but like I love shooting for companies, but I prefer more for my only fans and just picking who I want to shoot with and doing what I want to do and just you know, just being me, you know, being the naughty self that I am, because you know, for companies we have dialogue and certain things, and I feel like doing my only fans, I could just be my Latina self, my crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So do you no longer work for any other companies? Are you only strictly doing your only fans.
Speaker 2: I'm treaty for other companies, yeah, but mainly if.
Speaker 1: Majority you do it for your only fans, yes, okay, absolutely, But I feel like, I mean, you did that much dialogue. I feel like for me, I was just one of those people that maybe this's not that I feel like they didn't give me a chance, maybe because I really didn't want to push those things. But I was just a gonzo type scenes, which was great because you just go there and fuck and it's great. So I feel like you get to be like your BTS like stuff, like you did that much stuff that you felt like you couldn't be your crazy Latina self, Like I don't see that from you, Like I feel like you're just always such a big personality in this little cute, little sexy body that I don't feel like because anybody could like put you in a box even if you were doing dialogue, you know.
Speaker 2: So it depended like if it was like a feature movie like we done like Shakira, like a bunch of like singers.
Speaker 1: What was your biggest like dialogue like role that you felt for you that was like kind of like a lot of dialogue type They.
Speaker 2: Probably the Shakira one. Okay, so we had to hire a choreographer to learn a music video. Yeah, and I had to basically learn a whole dialogue. The thing is that she's Latina, so I get to be myself. But when it comes to like the feature stuff, like besides that big one, I had to learn a lot of dialogue and I couldn't really beat my latinaself. I have to be a different role, different character. So for me that was it's it's a challenge, but I love it. I love I love challenging.
Speaker 1: Well, it definitely shows the diversity of you and you're doing. I mean, obviously your fans love everything that you do, and I'm sure that carries over even more to your only fans. Yeah. Absolutely, So whether you're still featured dancing, how is that after like the pandemic? Is it different the same? Is there any kind of like things that kind of strayed you away from kind of going back as fully as hard as you did before.
Speaker 2: So for me, in the beginning, I wasn't going hard, and now I'm starting to go back little by little and feature dancing more and more. I was a bit scared because I was, like, you know, what if I go here, what if I get COVID? And then I was like, you know what, I can't get scared. I can't get scared because I got COVID twice. I actually got COVID twice, and I didn't even know I had COVID, like I had tested for symptoms, no symptoms or anything. So I was like, you know what, I can't be scared. My immune is gonna like build up, and yeah, and now I'm going back little by little. I'm doing about two a month, so yeah, before I was doing like one every weekend.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure the more you do it, the more the less scary it gets for me, Like I mean I will in my case, I would feel it way because I before the pandemic happened, it was supposed to be my last year of dancing anyways, Yeah, and just doing other things. And then I felt like I never really had my goodbye. But at the same time, too, I don't know if I really if I needed a goodbye, because if it would have happened, I think maybe sometimes things just happened for a reason, absolutely, but a lot of the reason to me thinking on it, was like do you go back and like I'm so fan friendly, like I'm very like hugging and we take you know, they want to touch my ass obviously, so you know, if you're nice about it, I'll let you touch it, just don't grab it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: One of those things that's where how do you go back to full on? Like you know, you don't know where these people have been, like you know, we've been in this whole mass step type of world and not that I like the craziest hope, but you start to think of those things a little bit different. Absolutely, And we're in money a cash industry, which is crazy these days because you don't really see that either.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: It's sturdy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely so for me when I got back into it, I wasn't doing dances at all, no dances at all, like I was. I didn't want to get too close to you have boundaries, absolutely, Absolutely, boundaries is a must because it's like like I said, that's.
Speaker 1: That we didn't have them before. But as far as like again, what you're okay with in the like having your fans you know kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Yeah, the boundaries was a big thing. And like I'm very hands on bringing people on stage, you know, just going wild, and I kind of said a little bit of a boundary where I wasn't bringing anybody on stage. I was kind of distancing myself, not to the point where I'm not like, you know, up close and personal, but like I wasn't going full on throttle just because I was. I was kind of scared, and that was the whole thing about it. So now, little by little, I'm dancing more and more, not like before, though not like every single weekend. I don't think I could do every single weekend. I'm not built for that anymore. I've done it for so many years. I think it's been like ten years now, I've been doing feature dancing time flies.
Speaker 1: When I'm having fun, I definitely, you know, i'd miss it sometimes, but I don't miss certain things about it. Yeah, I feel like, you know, the travel. A lot of people don't realize that it's not as glamorous as some people try to make it be, you know, And not that I need all this glamour or anything like that, but it's just like what you you know, you have a different way of living sometimes, So now and then it's like, you know, sometimes I'm gonna stay it out with my dogs.
Speaker 2: And yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I like it, but I definitely kind of, you know, thinking about going back some way and maybe you know, popping up at Exotica and doing my tourk contest that I you know, I did for them for so long because I like the hosting aspect. Yeah, I'm just not exactly sure. Yeah, but are you doing any of those conventions or so?
Speaker 2: I did Washington, d C. I want to do Miami for sure. In Chicago, So for night now Chicago and Miami Exotica. Yes, we'll see about the others. But when's the last Exotica you've gone to?
Speaker 1: I don't even now.
Speaker 2: I mean it's been before the pandemic for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I used to go to all of them from the very beginning. That's why it's so weird not to have some kind of interaction. So but again still not knowing, you know. And now again the world's opening back up so much more now, which is great, you know, And now it's all of those things like in our lifetime, everyone's gonna get COVID, you know. It's like, yeah, you just have to know everybody's your body has, everybody a little bit different than others, you know, in other pre existing positions. You know, it is real. You know, I thought it is just how you move and operate. Now differently, it's like a new the new normal of what's going on.
Speaker 2: It's crazy with the COVID because I know people who actually gotten into comas and gotten sick, and I have know people who know people that passed away and then and then for others, not like for myself, I didn't feel anything at all. So you know, COVID is it's a legit thing. It's it's real and it's out there and it's all about your immune system and you just have to take care of yourself, eat healthy. And for us on the road, it's really hard, Like they don't understand. We go to bed so late, our eating schedules are off, sleeping schedules are off, and it's it's it's not as glamorous as you say it.
Speaker 1: Sure, And that's for me is what I realized. Taking that time, and because everyone had to, I'm like, oh, I not that I wasn't healthy, but I definitely wasn't healthy. I didn't have a routine of what that healthy lifestyle was, and now I do, so I'm like, oh, there's certain things I'm not willing to give up, you know, And I love my podcast, so I love having people here like yourself and getting to know all these things a little bit more. But you know, I love that you're still out there and you know, doing your show differently but on your terms, which is great. You know, though it needs to be more people like that to do that. So I'm happy that the fans are still getting big booties like yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's not as big as Alexis is, but it's still there. I'm petite with a big booty.
Speaker 1: Now we see your big booty.
Speaker 2: Oh you want to see my pot?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's been so long, I want to. You know, you're just like I said, you're so petite and great and there's all these little packages.
Speaker 2: Should I take it down?
Speaker 1: I mean, you can tease us. You don't have to always, you know, I just you know, but we love it like this is the after dark. We never know it's going to happen here. I love that my big booty guests, you know, come here. There's there's sizes of big booties. So let's talk about you know, you said you had your radio show. I did have a radio show on Vivid Once upon a time I was on your show, Yes, what do You Walk? And it was crazy because it kind of I never knew at that time either that I wanted to do a show or anything like that. But I talk a lot. Everyone tells me in my comments I talk a lot. But it's what's great. It's just like I have a lot to say and I want to get that out of people as well. So how was your show? Like the ending of it? Like what why did they cancel? Did you?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: It was tired to like did you always know you wanted a radio show? How did that happen for you? So?
Speaker 2: I did it for six years. They didn't cancel my show specific they canceled the entire Vivid.
Speaker 1: They sold because I thought that they like moved to like somewhere.
Speaker 2: They moved across the street to a different studio.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought it was like a different state, but it's all it's not like a like third fourth party information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they moved across the street. But no, no, no, So then in October of last year, they canceled the entire Vivid. They sold the station, and yeah, they took it off the air. So my show run it was actually really fun. I enjoyed it your show. Mine was just being Latina, just talking like I'm really good at dirty talk. So for me, so you.
Speaker 1: Love and you embrace the whole Latina vibe. Yeah, absolutely that it's just like you know, it's just in your blood. Can you give us some Latina dirty talk for us? And you're such a you know, I know you haven't had your show, but we're here.
Speaker 2: Talk beakmu stummy. I'm more to see the kettle had me. I'm more to see the ghetto. That's sad o gott you miss it.
Speaker 1: She can go on for a long time. I'm sure. I I know some of the things, but I don't know. But all of you out there, if you're not translating what you're saying right now, what you're missing out.
Speaker 2: If you're Latina, you know exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, I have Latina inmy but I don't speak like fluent Spanish. You're perto Rican too, Puerto Rican, yes, But I just my parents they just didn't talk it like they would talk when we weren't supposed to know what was going on. So you know, like if you speak slow, I can't, but fast, no, I can't. Understand it. It's a shame. I definitely probably should tap into that a little bit more.
Speaker 2: My parents didn't speak Spanish. Well, they spoke it, but they didn't teach me. It wasn't for my grandmother. She's the one that actually installed it in me. And she's like, you know, you're Latina buppy, and you have to know Spanish. It's in your culture, it's in your blood. And if you don't know Spanish, shame on you. So she's the one that taught me.
Speaker 1: She can't though there's so many things you know to be bilingual. It's really, you know, it's great like it. It's a lot of things happening for you a lot. How many times do you think in your lifetime you've had sex.
Speaker 2: Oh my godness on it, Oh my goodness, maybe a couple hundred times, a.
Speaker 1: Couple hundred times with all then all your personal life, because the times from you started.
Speaker 2: Before I got in the industry, I really didn't have a lot of sex. I had like my partners, and then in the industry, you know, there's always like this.
Speaker 1: The main deed was talking about people. We're talking about how.
Speaker 2: Many times, oh, how many time time?
Speaker 1: Because when a partner, you're fucking a lot, you know, and then you like fucking. So yeah, that's why you got into porn later on? Great, but not people tie.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, maybe is there a ballpark? I don't, honestly, I can't even tell you, like, what's yours? I honestly, I mean say, if I show me yours, I'll show you mine. What do we maybe over a thousand times? I mean, because like you say, with your partner, you you have sex a lot, So I can't really say I really.
Speaker 1: Definitely more than a thousand. I don't know, you know what I mean. I thought about this question the other day and I just thought it was really great to bring to the show. Yeah, it's a good question, especially because you know, this is the after dark episode and we've done porn scenes, and that multiplies from a lot of people in the regular world out there who know that we are having sex obviously more frequently, but again sometimes it's still not multiple people. It's like a whole little small group furthermore, but we're still talking. Yeah. If I remember when I first started the industry, I probably worked six days a week, like so, I fucked six days out of that week and probably the seventh too, but it wasn't on film, like you know, who knows. But that's a lot that adds up. And then I've had partners prior to before porn and I fucked a lot. I would probably say mine, I'd have to say five hundred thousand range.
Speaker 2: Like okay, So the mind has to be up there as well too, like it has to be up there.
Speaker 1: It's probably more I'm being modest, but I'm like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know Mine's is up there because I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Like a lot. Here's something wrong with fucking. Absolutely, It's just that's like later on, like you know, I don't do scenes now, so it's like finding people to fuck that you're actually like fucking. It's a little bit harder.
Speaker 2: Now, are you not shooting for your only fans?
Speaker 1: I only do sell those stuff.
Speaker 2: From okay, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I don't haven't done anything with a man on their I think there may have been a blowjob scene. Yeah, the Lucky Winner mister Jeels joined me, and then events nice clip if you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I shot when Nikki and Daisy Marie. It was like a three sum her and I us three girls and we shot like two scenes together for our only fans.
Speaker 1: It was hot awesome. So what do you do on your only fans? Everything?
Speaker 2: So I do girl girl, three way, girl girl, blow jobs, boy girl. I interact a lot, like a lot of sexting on there. I have. That's about it on there. I mean, I go, I do a lot of a lot of shooting on there. I haven't done like a GB on there, which is gangbang, dps or any of that stuff.
Speaker 1: But have you done those for other companies.
Speaker 2: For Igan Angel, for my own Nikki Delano a feature movie? So yeah, I done that.
Speaker 1: My first g was crazy? Why was it crazy to describe us? What? Why was your gangbang so crazy?
Speaker 2: So for me going into it, honestly, I was so nervous, Like I was so so nervous, and by far, I think that was my best scene every nervous.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Because you know, when you do anal you can't really be nervous, and.
Speaker 1: So you were, Oh so they all fucked you in your ass?
Speaker 2: No, it was like DP, you know, like you know DP, mouth hands, you know, like a mixture of things.
Speaker 1: I mean I had a gangming too, but I didn't have those So I mean you're act like it's like on the menu of that McDonald's. I'm supposed to know these things. No, that's I mean. But did that mean the only one of the people on there or did they all?
Speaker 2: No? Not all? Not all? It was kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: That would make me nervous. Yeah, it was if I know, like before, like when I'm being in big scenes, I'd be like one of the other people and then they'd be like there'd be one or two people that would switch to either doing the DP or the anal and then other things would happen. But you know, sometimes when you're doing those big scenes, sometimes girls will go all in and some girls like it. I'm not a big anal queen. I like it when I'm really into it and I've done this, you know those scenes and I know, but to know that maybe five guys are going to do it, I'm maybe a little scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My scene was with Okay, Denny Mountain, Mister Pete, John Strong, Marcus Dupree and MC Blue and so top top performers and they all know what they knew what they were doing.
Speaker 1: My gang, my gang, I can't even tell you their names, Like I think I was.
Speaker 2: They knew what they were doing, so they all, like I definitely they knew what they were doing. They all didn't partake obviously anal like like myself, I'm not an anal queen. Like you say, I have to be into it in order to do it. So for me, I have to be into it. I have to be willing and wanting to do it with the partner. Like there's some performers I have no chemistry with and it's like, oh, it's like kind of painful. Honestly, I'm not. I'm gonna admit to you.
Speaker 1: Do you still fake it and make it get done because you're a professionally.
Speaker 2: I picked my talent now, like I picked the talent who I want to shootingal with. And if it's just it's been a.
Speaker 1: Was I know who is in your ass.
Speaker 2: We all know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I've never seen it, but if I just guess those people, I'm sure m d The quickest you've ever orgasm, oh my goodness, Okay, the quickest I've ever orgasms probably like in a minute, a minute from yourself or other partner, or.
Speaker 2: From a partner. Okay, yeah, from a partner. I'm blushing right now. I don't know.
Speaker 1: This was like how does that make you blush? How funny? And you talked about you know and gangbangs and I'm talking about your quick at Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because it was before porn. It was more of an intimate thing, you know, like okay, like we shoot with the same performers over and over. But this is prior. I wasn't as experienced in you know, the sex world, and.
Speaker 1: You were figuring out your orgasms, like how your body works, like absolutely, so okay, So it's definitely memorable. So you just kind a flashback of like memory lane.
Speaker 2: It was I think I was eighteen years old, eighteen or nineteen years old. I was in college and this this particular person that I was with. We were always streating with you know, condoms, and we were but the first time we shot without it, you know, we took our time and then.
Speaker 1: We being shot. You mean it fucked, fucked, We fucked and we're not we're not talking. We had are were you all trying to be important orland? And when you're eighteen, I'm like, I thought.
Speaker 2: You said, now we had sex and yeah, when we took it off for the first time, it was just it was more of an intimate thing for me. So it was the first time I kind of like, you know, it.
Speaker 1: Was really the first raw dog situation.
Speaker 2: Kind of kind of yeah, and it was really intimate. So for me, that was very I love the intimacy part, like I love the connection. Chemistry absolutely. The chemistry for me is everything. If there's no chemistry, it's just it's cool, it's so fun. But chemistry, for me, it really gets me going. It gets me orgastic.
Speaker 1: Another height of what an orgasm can reach. Like you can always come, yeah, but if you like, really really orgasm, I feel like it's a whole other like dimension of things.
Speaker 2: Absolutely orgasming. If you can make me orgasm, I give it to you.
Speaker 1: I give it, give it time to make you orgasm. I'm not going very like.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would half fifty. I would say fifty to fifty fifty fifty us please like for me, like my partners, true, like my partners in real life, obviously they can make me orgasm like my partners are not every single time. Is that a disco? I think it's because it's the intimacy thing, the more of the chemistry thing. On camera, obviously I've orgasmed, but in real life. Like everyone we should up for like a company or for a movie. Sometimes we're in some uncomfortable positions and sometimes it's not as as glamorous as it is and it's kind of hard to orgasm. But like if you have cameracy with the person that you might orgasm, and I've had, I've had, but I orgasm with my partners, meaning off camera if I'm dating themes.
Speaker 1: Work is work, and sometimes other days are better at work, absolutely absolutely, But for me, I had to get to a point where I mean, I like sex, obviously, that's why was an adult performer, but I also knew my body so well that if I was gonna fuck on camera, then I was gonna get mine, like it didn't matter who you were. And I'm sorry that sounds horrible, but I me, it's like it's like this sping and I'm so visually I could turn myself like I don't need to like see something. I can like think about something to like make myself have dirty thoughts. Absolutely no, I anything about what that person that I'm fucking. I can find something about you that's gonna make me come.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make you.
Speaker 1: I mean, so I'm like I'm getting mine, Like why do it? Though? It's like, you know because at one point, you know, especially like when internet came around, it's like, let's take a thousand pictures of the same fucking thing, and you know what I mean, great, I understand, not really but okay, the process of people, the process are pretty girls, you know what I mean. But it comes to a point where it's like you felt like a robot that I was like, if I'm gonna do this, I also I'm gonna get mine, like I'm not just a fucking fuck whole like, and that's what was the whole thing. And that's kind of also to your why kind of exited left right, I don't know what the fuckory is, right, whatever whatever way you went, my way, I go that way. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: That's why I shoot now mainly for my only fans, because for me, I feel like I can orgasm. I can like pick who I want to shoot with and do what I want to do and just.
Speaker 1: Just more creative control.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I feel like that that creative control it gives me. I mean I can always picture something nasty and naughty and just fuck sure, but like I feel like picking the partner and picking the scenario and just like the Gonzo, I feel like I love the Gonzo Gonzo for me.
Speaker 1: As well, you know. And that's why for me, I have no bad anything to say about any company, especially because I had a really great career and nothing bad happened. I had think it really happened the way that I wanted to. And this, you know life, you know, is why they things, you know, turn why I'm not doing things anymore. But I feel like it. The industry has just changed now, like you know. So therefore, because we didn't have those options like an only fan where we had the control. There was websites, but we still didn't know exactly what to do. You know, there's still like a lot of people the middle peoples, and now it's like only fans that makes you are one on one access where I feel like it gives us more content creator control, where you can be your own director and not it not be and not fail. Absolutely, that's it's like what your fans want to see of you, and we who knows the best.
Speaker 2: We do, We know our bodies, we know what turns us on. And for me, just being in control of the scene and knowing who I'm gonna be fucking and what I'm going to be doing and just like you say, shooting on camera, like you find anything in dirty. Like for me, there's been times where I've had like partners that I've had massive chemistry with on camera, like whoa, I'm like, I'm falling in love.
Speaker 1: But then there's times ecstasy of the organs. Yeah oh wait is this Oh no, I'm just dick drunk girl. Yeah. Once you take a shower off, you realize it's not who you want to be with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's like, oh my god, what are they thinking? But yeah, it is a thing. It is such a big thing, and it happens more. I feel like when you first get into the industry. Like for me, I started up dating somebody in the industry when I first got in.
Speaker 1: And I felt like that was in the industry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna say names. I'm not gonna say but like, yeah, the dick drink thing is, it's a real thing.
Speaker 1: It is. I stay married. I stayed married way too much longer, way too long because of good sex and you know things. I get it. You know, it's one of those things that's why it's like, which is what is it really do I want Do I like the dick or do I like the dick and the things which you could have both? But at those times, you know, being twenty something, young, dumb and full of come, it takes a lot of precedents. Yes, money else what happened? No, it doesn't. You know, when I've grown up, you can get you know all the things that, Yes, takes it that much more healthier orgasms.
Speaker 2: I agree. I feel like the older you are, you know your body a lot more, and I feel like being inmporn. I know my body and I know what I love and what I don't like. So for getting imporn. Like in the beginning, I was just like going with the flow, and then I learned so many different positions. I was like, what are you kidding me? Like pile driver, Yeah, that's the worst one. I'm so tiny, bro, I don't do that way you like doing and I'm I'm tiny.
Speaker 1: I love that. I mean you love it.
Speaker 2: I love it. I mean I'm little.
Speaker 1: I've did it one time. It was because Naughty America is like a fan told you you have to do this. I'm like, okay, shout out, get me out of this. I just for me. It does not I'm too big of a girl, like I don't think that. It just and it's weird to get in that situation, like you could be flipped around in that situation, Like I say, where seck, it's sexy me. Nobody's flipping me around.
Speaker 2: I mean I have been flipped around, but it's I'm a spinner technically. I mean I have a big butt, but technically I'm five feet I'm tiny still, so they can just flip me around, throw me around in the air, just this.
Speaker 1: If I'm a bigger, stronger man, maybe yeah.
Speaker 2: That's what you probably but you know your positions, you know what you love, so yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, I think it's definitely the angles too, Like my my vagina definitely doesn't really care for that angle. I don't think I've ever came. I never gave it a try. You know, maybe you probably need to try it again.
Speaker 2: Doggi's good to you. Doggie's good.
Speaker 1: I do like it. It's not my favorite, but I do definitely.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite's?
Speaker 1: You know, it's it goes between like a whole like you know, boring enough mission.
Speaker 2: Like cowgirl, I was gonna see missionary because you.
Speaker 1: Know, fi mish type thing. I'm really into like the closeness, but getting like, you know, still holding out. I'm like emotions, you know, if you wouldn't know what that feels like. But yeah, but I definitely like to be ben sober. It's just a time and place thing. But it's not my favorite go to. But I feel like because of my ass is so big, they want to see it and take it for a ride. So I'm like, fine, have your fun back there? You ready that.
Speaker 2: I love that it's sexy.
Speaker 1: Have you ever hooked up with a friend sibling.
Speaker 2: A friend's sibling. I'm trying to think, honestly, I don't think so. I don't think so. No, I don't think so. Nope.
Speaker 1: What is your worst hookup horror story?
Speaker 2: Worst hook up horror story? Okay, we were having anal sex and his stick was very it was very it was kind of small, like I feel like when I do a this.
Speaker 1: Is not the story direction. I thought this was not when I was going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I feel like, Okay, for anal sex, your butt can open up more than bad because you know, you have your pelvis and everything.
Speaker 1: If you're really into them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, but this is this was a horror story. His dick was. It wasn't as big, and it felt like he was poking me with a knife.
Speaker 1: And to him, prior to he didn't know what his dick looked like.
Speaker 2: No, like this just on camera? On camera? On camera?
Speaker 1: You mean off camera?
Speaker 2: Yeah, off camera? Okay, I don't know you.
Speaker 1: In my ass, sir.
Speaker 2: No, okay, let's see. Probably my worst fuck would probably be with a guy that I thought his dick was going to be bigger he was. He was a bodybuilder. He was a bodybuilder, and this was before porn, and when he came down to it, his dick was tiny. A s fuck. He just wanted to eat my pussy the entire time, and I was like, why does he want to eat my pussy so much?
Speaker 1: But you hadn't seen his dicky.
Speaker 2: I hadn't seen his dick yet. So when we had sex for the first time, it was good.
Speaker 1: What was he good at it?
Speaker 2: He was okay, But the fact that his dick was so tiny, I was expecting a little bigger, you know, it was pretty eaty.
Speaker 1: But people who are like like I don't case usually are good pussy eaters because they have to have one of the other, Like you can't have a bus, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it wasn't okay. His pussy eating was I'm gonna give it a five.
Speaker 1: That's horrible.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it a five. So it wasn't the best, it wasn't the best, it wasn't horrible.
Speaker 1: I feel I don't know. Yeah, most guys aren't really great pussy eaters. Yeah, it's really hard to find some good ones. And when you do, you just gotta keep They say it wrong live. That's why I married one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so when you when you eat pussy, you have to play with the clit like some guys just go for the whole.
Speaker 1: Don't know what they hal, what any of that means, because honestly, I attested too because a lot of people, unfortunately, they don't communicate. I don't say anything. It's like, you're okay to fuck this person, but you won't talk to them. You're inside of me, let's talk about it. Not to have a whole, full on fucking conversation.
Speaker 2: Communication is key, But if I don't.
Speaker 1: Like something, I'm not gonna keep not like I'm not gonna keep you doing it. Like, But I also don't like to like direct either, because I feel like people are like, you know, they get the whole like, they're like, well, what can I do? I'm like, I'm not here to tell you to day if you can't fuck me and make me like do this? This is your trial. Absolutely, this is.
Speaker 2: One time thinking, but you're not gonna be good at it after that, I'd never have sex with that guy again. I like him?
Speaker 1: How could you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I liked him because I mean, sex is important. It's not everything, but it is important. I mean, what are you gonna do that?
Speaker 2: I feel like sex is very important a relationship, but it's very I feel like it's if it's not good, if it's not great, I feel like then it's a huge factor. It's a huge factor for me.
Speaker 1: So you're a big dirty talker, Yes, the whole radio show. You have all of this sexy talking to us earlier on sure the toxis, But do you really do that in your personal life?
Speaker 2: I do talk dirty. I can't help it. I just can't help it. Honestly, didn't make you be dirty. You are already a dirty talker. I was already dirty talker.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 2: Always a dirty talker for me. It's just it just I just spit it out.
Speaker 1: Do you like your partner to dirty talk back or do honest to talk honestly, if the partner's into dirty talk, they can talk dirty.
Speaker 2: If they're not into it, they don't have to talk dirty. As long as I feel like I'm achieving what I want, like it just comes out like it just it's a natural, a natural thing for me during sex. So you don't they can they can? They cannot. You know for me is to you to shut up maybe one or two times when it's just I'm like, are you're talking too much? Sell that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, thank you, sir. I like to talk like you.
Speaker 2: I have high energy during sex, like I have high energy.
Speaker 1: You have energy in life, which is great. Gotta keep it up. What's your biggest turn off in bed?
Speaker 2: My biggest turn off in bed would be bad hygiene. Bad hygiene. You have to have good hygiene in bed, honestly, Like for me, you have to have good hygiene and smell good. And you know, I think it's I think that's to go for everyone.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been rejected for sex yourself?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say no. I'm going to say no. Honestly, I don't think I have. I don't you don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you have, I mean you think you No.
Speaker 2: No, I've never been rejected for sex.
Speaker 1: No, never so any like you've ever tried, like, you know, hooking up with somebody who always.
Speaker 2: I can feel that, I can feel the body language. I can read body language. I can read someone like go that.
Speaker 1: Other lovel If you didn't feel that, it was already like.
Speaker 2: In the bag, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: Weirdest place you've ever masturbated.
Speaker 2: The weirdest place I've ever masturbated. Oh my god, Hi, running canyon, just like.
Speaker 1: To take a p.
Speaker 2: It was for my only bed. Yeah, oh my god, I'm sweaty. Guys, buddies, I'm like dying up here, know it. It was hilarious. It was from my only fans. Hi, ben Zeno, this is my little dog. They probably can't see him because he's so low down there. Okay, he's Doggies are always welcome, but probably run in canyon at the movies. Did anybody like on a plane. Okay, I'm just going with it.
Speaker 1: You masturbrate on a plane?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like? Now was this for like no, no, this is for myself because like I was just got I think I was on a plane and it was just master being for like three hours straight like now with COVID there's nobody in the middle, yourself, like pay like I would put a coat something, just like I'm not trying to be quiet. I don't know, but a lot.
Speaker 1: How long was this flying? It was from the east to the west coast with your dog.
Speaker 2: He wasn't with me, He wasn't with me. He was.
Speaker 1: You're like, hi, you pop. It was like he was your fastest sleep up mommy was doing I was, yeah, I was two warns in and I was in my Yeah, come here, Papa.
Speaker 2: Look at he's sitting on your foot.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'm dying.
Speaker 2: It's just too funny.
Speaker 1: Let's see making out or cuddling.
Speaker 2: Making out or cuddling. I'm a big cuddler. I love to kiss too. Kissing is great, but you know what cuddling for me? Oh my partner, I love to cuddle like. I'm a big cuddler and I like kissing too. Pu okays you both.
Speaker 1: Spoon little spoon?
Speaker 2: What do you mean big spoon? Little spoon?
Speaker 1: Are you big spooning your your partner when you go when you cuddle at.
Speaker 2: Night, I like to be like my head on top of their chest, you know, kind of like I like to sleep like pretty much all night on their chest.
Speaker 1: So you're definitely your big spoon.
Speaker 2: I'm a big spooner.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would imagine you're a very tiny lady, like you know, your little polly pocket, and you know, it seems like you have you like bigger partners.
Speaker 2: I love the poly pocket thing in school, like I'm little polypocket because I've always been the shortest one, always a friend.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that you know that reference because I mean, I'm getting older these days. Sometimes people are like, what I used to love pollypocket.
Speaker 2: I don't want to review my age. How what year were you born?
Speaker 1: I was eighty five. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I'm eighty six, Okay, I'm eighty.
Speaker 1: Six, eighty six years yeah, I'm like fine, why I get better at the time.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, yeah, with age, everything gets better, for sure.
Speaker 1: I definitely feel better. I mean can if I wish I had, like you know.
Speaker 2: He loves you, he loves you, He's like play with me.
Speaker 1: I have a guest host, a co host. I've never had one here. I probably talk after dark, but sometimes you know, shower sex or car sex.
Speaker 2: Shower sex for sure, and car sex fuck.
Speaker 1: Okay, because some people definitely don't like the water friction.
Speaker 2: I like, okay, I mean shower sex.
Speaker 1: I mean like to start, like to finish up. In the car, it's.
Speaker 2: It's like it's kind of like you can give RoadHead and then you can fuck, like it's kind of like on a spontaneous thing. And then in the shower it's like after sex, you're gonna fuck again, like you gonna put one leg up and then you're gonna fuck in the.
Speaker 1: Showers tell us Nick, are you gonna do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I feel like it's the car. I think both honestly, but for the car, it's more spontaneous, more spontaneous. The shower, I feel like that's a most people like they kind of after sex, if they're really into each other and if their partners, they're going to suck in the shower regardless.
Speaker 1: But regardless save water. What would you say is your most embarrassing sexual experience?
Speaker 2: Embarrassing? Did we talk about this one? I think probably biting a dick accidentally. I think I was going so hard on the dick and spitting on the dick that you know, I.
Speaker 1: Sitting on the dick spit it on the dick, put it on the dick.
Speaker 2: I was hungry. I think I was hungrier. Oh my god, I was like, fuck, it's time to eat in your personal life or personal life? Oh yeah, you're like, yeah, girl, I was personal life. Oh my goodness, I'm sweating over here because I'm laughing so fucking much. I love it. You're awesome.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's hilarious. You're like, I was hungry. Like, see, this is what happens. You don't feed me.
Speaker 2: You know, you gotta feed me and you gotta fuck your right. That's the two favorite things, especially a woman. You have to feed your man and you got to fuck your man right, because that's when you know he'll stay.
Speaker 1: Who is your first celebrity crush?
Speaker 2: First celebrity crush should be probably Ricky Morton? Were and I love Maluma? Yes? I was? I yeah, yes, yes, Maluma is my my my ultimate Colombian crush.
Speaker 1: Have been to his concert?
Speaker 2: I haven't been to his concert, no, but I've seen it. I've seen it on TV. I've seen it, you know, phone, but I mean Instagram. I salk on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Dinner date or movie date?
Speaker 2: Probably a dinner date because you could talk to your partner. I feel like the movie it's more of like you're just watching. You're kind of snuggling and cuddling, like you know, side by side kissing. But I like to talk. I want to talk to my partner. I want to get to know them. So I feel like the first day should be a dinner date, get to know them better, and then the second day could be, you know, a movie date.
Speaker 1: You don't like, you don't like to pick, you like to have both. I know I can never pick.
Speaker 2: I can never pick. I want to, but I love it.
Speaker 1: You know, why limit yourself? We shouldn't limit yourself. I like that you have explanations for them both though, and reasons of which is going first, because I am the same. I had somebody try to take me on a date and it was a movie date, and I just hated it, really because you can't talk to the person I had like, and I'm very old school, so it's like I wanted to be like picked up, nothing like that. It was like I met I'd like to meet him there. Yeah, I drove in traffic. It was a lot of red flags and I was just like, why am I doing this? But at the time I was also like, you know what, this is a practice thing whenever, let's figure this out. But I also committed to myself that I was going on an adventure. Yeah, and I didn't us be good or bad, but I was like, you know what, I'm I'm here for. Absolutely it was an experience. I did have a great time, horrible date. Yeah, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You just reminded me of something.
Speaker 1: But I learned a lot of lessons that day. I learned that when you know you have a gut feeling something and it doesn't, you know, you should speak up more.
Speaker 2: You reminded me about something about a date at the movies. Remember I went to I went on a date. It was a lot younger, and he made me pay for my ticket. So I sat down. I sat down and I was like, I have to go to the restroom. Took my purse and got up and I left. I was like that was a red flag for me. Yeah, I mean, good for you knowing early on. Yeah, Like I was like, what, it's a date and then I'm paying from the date? Okay, it's okay, it's the twentieth century, it's it's it's a different error. But back then, I'm like, you know, even then and now like I feel like it's exactly yeah, I like I already knew heart and I know, like for me, it's like I'm not subtling. Yeah, and dating is really hard here in LA and it was just in general, but also too is like I have standards. I got up going to like, you know, the dating thing is really like they don't try and it's like for me, it's like I will try your way. But also too, if it's like lock up, I'm like I have to go. I could take myself on a better day and be like just fine. That's why I said it early. That's why I knew from the get go, from the beginning that I knew my standards. And when that first date, it was like, yeah, seventeen, I knew from seventeen. When I was on the first I gotta go. Sorry, I didn't even tell him I'm going to the restroom and I never came back and he sexy me all that. Yeah, So sorry, dude.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're probably watching my porno right. What's the wildest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 2: The wildest place I've ever had sex.
Speaker 1: You've masturbated a lot of places, but have you actually had sex like crazy? Uh?
Speaker 2: Probably I I've had sex in many places. The wildest place probably in a movie theater, in the back of the back of a theater. Times, a couple of times, personal life, personal life. And also I've actually given a blow job my only fans. But I kind of did it when it was the only fancing. Yeah, I did it.
Speaker 1: I did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never mind, but I did it there Yeah, no, never, never.
Speaker 1: How would you describe what an orgasm feels like.
Speaker 2: It's like your body's tingling and all your senses are just coming together, and it's like you're just basically your your climax, like you know, you're climaxing. It's like like, oh, like your body's just moving like you know, like girl, you know, like your body is just like telling you like you feel you can feel it, you can feel it, and my body's telling me.
Speaker 1: What he's singing things I've said in this episode. But until I hope you love it. Yeah he choked.
Speaker 2: H probably spanked.
Speaker 1: Favorite part of your body.
Speaker 2: A favorite part of my body would probably be my legs. You can't see them now because I have these jag and take pants on. Probably my legs. I used to be a gymnast, so like for me, I take pride. I used to have really thin legs and then I worked out really hard and just build up muscle, and I feel like for me, my legs are my favorite part.
Speaker 1: So do you have fit like working out a part of your daily routine?
Speaker 2: Yes, working out, eating healthy, trying to like maintain the body figure and just you know, a healthy lifestyle and keep it in shape because you want to look good on camera and off camera of course too.
Speaker 1: Handcuffs are blindfolded.
Speaker 2: Probably handcuffs because I'm kind of a control freak. I feel like the blind folds would kind of scare me. I would still do it, but the handcuffs, but you can at least you can see what's going on. At least you can see. I feel like the blindfold, you could throw me off of a cliff and just be like, we're gonna fucker you throw me off a cliff. But the I feel like the control freak comes out because the latina and me, the blind fold, it kind of scares me. But I would still do it. But if I had to choose, i'd pick handcuffs.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, have you ever been walked in on while having sex masturbating?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did you stop or keep going?
Speaker 2: I stopped?
Speaker 1: Are you embarrassed?
Speaker 2: I was embarrassed. I was embarrassed. Yes, that was really embarrassed. But yeah, now I'm not You're like sorry, I can't help it.
Speaker 1: Sex playlist.
Speaker 2: I was actually sit into the car to like some Marvin Gay's, like some old school but like I like Latin music. Like, like I say, Maluma felis.
Speaker 1: About anything.
Speaker 2: It's like polygamy.
Speaker 1: You like your your octave and your voice changes. It's like phone sex operator voice.
Speaker 2: I can't help it, though, Malimma like this is his favorite song of mine and the betterments called Feli. It's kind of like a polygamy song basically, like you know, I have my boyfriend, he has his girlfriend, and we all have our partners and we all share intermingle. Basically is that how your life works? No, it's not like that, but I love this song though. It's so sexy, it's so intimate. It's just like it's a very sexual. It speaks to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you ever slid into somebody's dam let me see?
Speaker 2: Probably, Yeah, I'm not gonna say who, but I've slid into some dms before. Absolutely, we can't. No, one can't lie about that.
Speaker 1: Have they answered back? Of course?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: Describe sex life with the song.
Speaker 2: Title sex Life with the song title I see, let me see. I'm thinking there's so many you pick one first, let me see. I'm thinking was jeopardy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Truth with Texas. You never know what's gonna happen here after dark. I hope you're enjoying this episode with thank you Dealana. I know I am getting to know her a little bit more intimately, which I love your honesty. I hope you're having fun because we're not the We're not to the even more like you know, Truth with Texas, this is just the warm up? How is it the warm up warm up? I've already made you sweat, made.
Speaker 2: You laugh, Yes, you made me laugh a lot?
Speaker 1: It all those things. So can you give me that title? Or do you want to?
Speaker 2: I think I think I'm gonna pass on this one. Yeah, I think I'm gonna pass on this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll let you do that. Since you've answered all of them. Are you one of those people who like to dress up in the bedroom? Do you like just naked naked lingerie? Which are you doing for me? Probably naked?
Speaker 2: Just get naked, just fuck you, Just take off all the clothes and just go for it, just go, just go for it.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, I think that's a great warm up. I think we're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna play truth with Texas. We're gonna let you, you know, reset a little bit, get more comfortable, and we're gonna play truth with Texas.
Speaker 2: Sounds good?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, Private Talk. We are back and we are with Niki Delano's still on our couch with Private Talk after dark. We were about to get to truth with Texas, my favorite game. We've got four cards here. They're each aces. Each suit is a different type of question. We're gonna get a little bit more naughtier because I know you are a naughty, naughty girl. So what is the first? Is going to be?
Speaker 2: Miss missing? I'm excited. Okay, I want that one.
Speaker 1: Pick it for me. Okay, here you go, all right, A seph can show out to me. I won't buy it.
Speaker 2: Love is a kinky question.
Speaker 1: What's you know? We're all a little kinky here. What is your favorite time of day to have sex? Are you a morning afternoon, nighttime kind of girl?
Speaker 2: I think probably morning sex for me. I love morning sex is wake up and.
Speaker 1: Just just wake up horny and ready to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ready to go. I mean I could do. I love nine time too, but probably morning sex for me. It's it's how about you me?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean it's hard for me to get sexy, so I don't really I'll take it when I can.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if you have to put on the regular, yeah.
Speaker 1: If I was having sex, I would probably say I like morning sex too. I like to start my day off, but then I have orgasm. Yeah, you know, it's like you're ready to go. But I also sometimes but achieving my own orgasm masturbating in the morning, I will not because then I feel like I'm not as productive. True, So we both so I will wait at night. So it just really depends. So I was like, I don't really have like that. I don't have the constant deed to really give the un answered. It's been a while girl, you know, get back to you with the answer bondage, yes or no? Are you into it.
Speaker 2: In your personal life? Do you just leave it for the sets. Definitely into bondage. Yeah, definitely into bondage. I love to be in control. I could be so too, but I prefer more of the dominance. So I like to dress up in the lategs, whips, chains, latex. Okay, everything's in there, ballgags, blind faults, yeah, handkeraffs, you name it in there.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like. I definitely don't have those things in my drawer. I love that you. I don't think any man that I've ever been with ever let me put a bog I got him.
Speaker 2: The sub one's more of the one that is that your Is that what you like? I mean, if the guy's into it, I'm down for it. I'm down for it. Definitely down for it.
Speaker 1: Let's see most number of most number of times you've had sex and one day we talked about overall, but what about one day?
Speaker 2: Probably one day, maybe like maybe ten times, ten.
Speaker 1: Times, probably in any times.
Speaker 2: I think that's about a number one partner or one partner, one partner.
Speaker 1: Okay, ten times is a long There's a lot of numbers, a lot of numbers.
Speaker 2: Probably, yeah, probably in a full day safe worry just like at home and not going anywhere, even into the nighttime. You know, not like back to back to back, but like see like in a full day, probably a ten twenty four hour period. Yeah, I'm twenty four period.
Speaker 1: What type of porn turns you on?
Speaker 2: What type of porn turns me?
Speaker 1: You've been watching porn?
Speaker 2: Yes, girl, girls strap on porn. I don't know what it is about it, but I just like another girl fucking another girl. It's just something about it. It's just so beautiful and sexy and artsy and just I don't know that turns me on. I love girls strap on porn. I like it's it's it's you know, I do it a lot too.
Speaker 1: I do strap.
Speaker 2: I do strap for girls. But that turns me hard to she turns you on? Yeah, go to our only fans.
Speaker 1: To check it out.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, next car. Okay, a ace of hearts.
Speaker 1: Romantic? You can consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I'm such a romantic. I'm just I'm all about the lovey dovey stuff, the kissing, the hugging, the holding hand. You know, some people are not into the PDA. I love the PDA. Like, if you're not showing me PDA, are you really into me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like that's here and you need to love on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you're not love it on me the next I'm just kidding. No. But for me, no, no, no, that's my standard. Absolutely. Like for me, I'm a romantic. I went home. It's romantic.
Speaker 1: What's the most romantic thing you ever done for a partner?
Speaker 2: Okay, I've done a bunch of romantic things in the past. I've done like like like a kind of like a trivia thing where they have to guess something and then they go on to the next place. And I've also got a scavenger hunt kind of like a scavenger hut. Yeah, or like a movie trivia thing. I've also done like gifts like in a box and it'll be like in a little box and like you open up that box and like, you know, it's kind of like it's it's kind of like the whole. It'll be a little a little thing in there, but it's something very meaningful about the you know, about the thing that I love about that person, you know, like I'm very thoughtful, Yes, very thoughtful.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see, have you ever had sex on a beach?
Speaker 2: I've had sex with a woman on a beach I've never had actual guy girl sex on a beach. I've heard it's painful because it's Yes, people say that that's very like sexy date, and I honestly, like, you know, honestly, I don't think it's a sexy date because this sand, it gets in there.
Speaker 1: Sands at the beach. Baby. Lets do it at home, Yeah exactly, it's back in the car and then we'll go to the Yeah, exactly exactly. Sleep naked or with clothes on.
Speaker 2: Probably sleep naked.
Speaker 1: What is a secret sexual fantasy that you have?
Speaker 2: A secret sexual fantas?
Speaker 1: Do you have any or do you.
Speaker 2: Secret sexual fantasy that I have? What a guys just takes control of me and just like basically just talks dirty to me, just told me what to do and just man handles me. That for me turns me on a lot. You like to me, I told you what to do? Yeah, by man. And I feel like with the women it's a little different. I feel like I love to be in control when I'm having sex with a woman.
Speaker 1: How do you have sex with women in your personal life?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I think it's okay, Oh right, How old were you the first time you had sex?
Speaker 2: Sixteen?
Speaker 1: Sixteen, how about you. I think, uh it was sixteen going to seventeen or maybe so like maybe it was like the summer. Now, maybe it had to be like seventeen, like just turning seventeen.
Speaker 2: My first boyfriend. It was my first boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I was definitely not nothing like that.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was. It was not a fun time, not that it was, well, it wasn't a fun time. It really I don't even know if you really really count that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is about true, not me.
Speaker 1: But yes, it was. It was like, oh, everybody's doing it, why not let's try it? And yeah, and everybody was like walking in in a slate house. It was a summertime. We were all just stupid kids.
Speaker 2: And just everybody just was like, let's just try it.
Speaker 1: Not everybody know me, and like this boy that I like was my friend that we like liked each other. Yeah, we weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, but we were like So we went off into a room by ourselves to try it, and then people got wind of where we were and so they're like knocking, what are y'all doing? What are you doing? And then we're like leave us alone. So like it kind of happened, but you like, didn't really happen. Yeah, like quote unquote, that would be the typical first time did it? Did it?
Speaker 2: He actually put it in though he tried.
Speaker 1: I don't think anything really happened, you know what I mean. I think for him, he would probably call it more his first attempt. But that was my first sexual experience.
Speaker 2: For women, I think it's a lot, it's a lot more, but it.
Speaker 1: Was definitely not intimate like that at all, and it wasn't intended because I was just like I didn't really know what it meant, Like nobody talked to me about it. Nobody like I didn't know what like that that I didn't know what sex was. But I know that you need to like love someone or like like somebody. Like we were just literally like experimenting like kids kind of things. So yeah, until later on, obviously the change a little bit, but.
Speaker 2: Then you knew what it's the day you know, like, oh my god, really amazing it is.
Speaker 1: What is your biggest turn on?
Speaker 2: My biggest turn on is kissings? Kissing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, very intimate like yeahs for play.
Speaker 2: I like the touching, the kissing when a man kisses me and if he can kiss me, well that for me, it'll get me wet instantly if you can't kiss.
Speaker 1: Like, so, if you're kissing someone and you don't get wet, will used to fuck them?
Speaker 2: Probably not? Probably not. If I'm not wet, No, I think I'll pass on that.
Speaker 1: So it has to be a wetness test.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to kiss me, right, you have to know how to kiss. I feel like the kissing you have to have a downpacked.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely into kissing, but definitely there's a lot of bad kissers. Important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like please just let's do doggy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: In my personal life, I won't fuck you if you kiss me bad, I won't. But on camera I have, so that is it's a different You don't really you really can't say yeah, you fuck him because you can't kiss good.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, is this dick card? Yeah, okay, then shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Exactly. But in my own personal life, you know, obviously absolutely, it's respectfully so absolutely.
Speaker 1: You know nowadays you know, maybe you may not be able to say that, but that is the truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the truth. Though on camera you'd be like director, I'm sorry, I can't have sex with him because you know, but.
Speaker 1: In the end, of the day. I could have still told you that, or told anybody like, hey, I don't like the way you look, or I don't like the way your eyebrows are, I don't like the way your dick is, I don't like the way your color, your hair, whatever. You could say. No, obviously you do have a choice. Yeah, but for a reason I'm saying kissing, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, really, okay, keep your mouth closed.
Speaker 1: No kiss that's why you just like, you know always, do you have a booty? You're just like, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Know, let's just love on the booty, just love on that booty. This, yeah, let's do kiss the booty.
Speaker 1: All right? The next card.
Speaker 2: D ace A diamonds.
Speaker 1: All right. So it's a spicy question. Hmm. Longest you've ever gone without sex?
Speaker 2: Probably eight months? Eights eight months?
Speaker 1: Yeah, It'sachi or Dill. Do ever been to a swingers club?
Speaker 2: I've been before. I've been to one before. I've never partaked in the swinger Do you act.
Speaker 1: Like you're gonna cry? I'm sorry, came out of me.
Speaker 2: I've actually been, but I've never partake in it. I've been to I wanted to experience it and see it. I didn't actually experience it, but I got to see what it was about. So it's it's cool you find out what it was about. Yeah, did you like it?
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 2: I looked. I looked in the corner. No, I didn't get to yourself.
Speaker 1: I was getting wet.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, but yeah it was it was pretty cool. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: It's I mean, it depends on where you go. I've definitely been a swingers clubs only because I've not for my personal reasons. But I did host a lot of things back in the day, and my ex husband partake in a lot of things like when we would host whatever, so it was like it was like a group of activities, not as far as fucking myny means, but like hosting. So he was always like a crowd participant, gating people to do a lot of crazy things. That's cool, that's cool. I mean, to be each his own. I don't think it's not cool. It's not my thing, but you know, you understand and you see why people like things. It's because they're just exploring and in a safe place in a sense, like because until we're adult stars, so they knew what they were doing and you know, all this stuff like that, but it's definitely cool to see the difference of what people like. For me, I'm mentioned in sociology, so it's really big on how people are in their surroundings, and like some of the ones that we went over to different states were just different playgrounds, and it's cool to see the fetish side. Absolutely why and how these people really like those things. And that's what I mor get off to, not the actual act of what they're doing. I think it's just because they're more into what they really like and they're being unapologetically themselves. Yeah, a sexual dvan however they want to. It's just like, go have fun, you know what I mean. Like I could definitely be in that environment. For me, it's like, again, I'm not partaking, but I respect it.
Speaker 2: You mentioned sociology. I have degree in friend psychology. So for me, like like I mentioned like I'm good at body language, I'm good at reading people, like for me like I have a b a. In forensic psychology, and so for me like I have to read you to know you, to want you, to to to to just like.
Speaker 1: To lust you.
Speaker 2: And for me like I feel like the psychology aspect of it, it's a huge factor too, as far as with sex with me, like I have to be in it mentally too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even to be sexually stimulated. And it's more like mind fucked, Like it's really a thing, you know, where people it's like you it's you know, yes we can physically fuck.
Speaker 2: But like you have to mind fuck me as well. It has to be on both levels.
Speaker 1: That's mind I think women in the industry that we've been in though, and how you evolve, that's just kind of where I feel like the right proper evolution should go is because it's like I gain with me. It's like I always compare. It's like we're sexual athletes, you know what I mean. It's not I don't love these people. I don't like these people. Whatever. I did a job, we had fun doing it and I enjoyed doing it. But when I went, you know, you have feelings for outside people that I chose to fuck, not because I wasn't to work to fuck. So it's a different kind of thing. You need to be stimulated different ways. Absolutely, the parts are still there, but you still gotta talk to me. That's why you like the dirty talk, you know that. For me, I feel like I never dirty talked before in my personal life, but being in porn it developed my dirty talk really when I went over seasons and I worked for Babe Stations where it was like phone secks basically, but it was on tech edited TV or I forget, I think it's Studio sixty six. This is what it turned into. Yeah so, but but yeah so that made my my dirty talking a lot better and I got to really like it because it was already like I had the visuals in my head, but now it gave me like a direction to what to say. I didn't know the language, I guess, so it put me into that world of knowing the acts that I was doing actually verbilizing it, which was cool to like actually kind of see the consumer. Even though some days were a little scary and some days I got really drunk and said fucked up things, but it was deverely entertaining.
Speaker 2: I'm a people I like to people watch. I like to it's fun that people watch.
Speaker 1: You could see fact of like people just in general.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I love people watching too, Like people going on their first dats. I could tell when they're going on their first seat because they're pretty shy, you know, they don't really know what to say hard man. Yeah, you can see when someone's going on their first day. You could tell kind of I've been I think a couple.
Speaker 1: That's funny, all right. Last card is Ace of Space, which is our favorite one here, the private talk. It's the naughty one. But we've all been a little naughty.
Speaker 2: Here, and we're naughty. If you're not naughty, why are you here.
Speaker 1: That you're dark? We're always naughty.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you like to eat ass?
Speaker 2: Do I like to eat ass?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Are you a man ass eater? Do you like your own ass eating?
Speaker 2: And you're all being men that I fucked. They love for me to eat their asses, like it's a big thing. I feel like American men are not into it. If you're into it, I'm gonna do it. If you're into it, I'm down to do it. But if you're not into it, I don't. I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: But you're a team player. If your partner likes it, you're all about it. But if not, you're like the body language, you're like, you know, want me to do that? Because some that are really vocal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some guys who like don't go don't go back back there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like, why, what's back there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They like, don't go back there, do you know? Don't lick my ass. They're not into that thing, you know. You know, if they're into it, I'm down for it.
Speaker 1: Soup or spit, spit for sure, spit or swallow probably spit. Doggy are missionary.
Speaker 2: Doggy doggy definitely doggy. That's deep.
Speaker 1: And the size matter.
Speaker 2: Size does not matter to an extent, Like average is cool, Average is cool.
Speaker 1: That's average average.
Speaker 2: To me, it could be like a five or six inches. Yeah, for me, it's cool. Sometimes bigger is not always five six. Bigger is not always better because sometimes you know it kind of it's it all depends, like if it's too skinny in my poku, if it's too thick, it might stretch you out and it might hurt.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 2: Like I said, you have to be super wet to enjoy it. So for me, size doesn't matter. If you're like a two inch, I'm gonna fucking cuckold you and making my little bitch. But other than that, you know, how fun.
Speaker 1: Did they come for you? And they make your little bit. I've actually made little guys come before my little I've made little guys come before.
Speaker 2: Not badly, but talking dirty and just making them like talk, making them my little bitches.
Speaker 1: I yeah, that gives me flashbacks, like it's giving me flashbacks from the past. Give me that flashback of a time that there was this time that there used to be you know, hand job scenes. Yeah you know which who even does that? And who even like h does that? But there was a time, but there was a thing. It was handjobs and there was like three or four of us girls. I don't even remember the girls, but the guy, like I remember who the director was asshole for doing this, but whatever. They got these people from craigslist. But you don't know, it's better but jerking them off. Right. It was the smallest penis side ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: How big was it?
Speaker 1: Like it was just it was just the cap like the head like it was just.
Speaker 2: Did he actually come?
Speaker 1: Though? Yes, Okay, that's the why when you're like like saying, I was like, yes, like he came, but it soft like he was soft and it came because I don't think you could get hard, Like it was not big enough to be hard. I mean maybe I guess who knows, but it was just but it was I guess I just remember being like this, like purposely, like you couldn't do anything else, you'd hide it, like it was just like, was he like and there's four girls?
Speaker 2: Was he confident about his penis?
Speaker 1: I don't even remember any of that because I just could not stop at this man who had a dick that looked like that. It was like he had to have confidence to go into a place that gave him like whatever was whatever? I mean, But I wasn't even thinking about him. I was like, what have I done with my life? I think that you are giving this guy who doesn't have a dick a hand drop one hand and I don't know what I'm doing, but I still stuck it in there, guys and the like, I love it.
Speaker 2: That's so funny, Like you mentioned it, we don't really do hand job scenes. That's not even a thing.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I don't won maybe one for I don't even know for who?
Speaker 1: Here did you start?
Speaker 2: I started in two thousand and eleven?
Speaker 1: Are you singingeven eleven?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, I'm like, will did I start? Yeah, eleven years ago?
Speaker 1: Think and sing? Are you singing? No?
Speaker 2: I cannot sing. Maybe in the shower I can sing, but I'm definitely not a sing.
Speaker 1: Eleven, he said, yeah, oh girl, Yeah no, so probably when you got in hand drops scenes, weren't even really thinking.
Speaker 2: I guess one.
Speaker 1: I think I started two thousand and seven. Technically really two thousand and six, but really two thousand and seven. Yeah, so yeah, no, So that was the thing back then, and it's worthless because it was just like who goes to job?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it though, you know, to each their own. I mean, if it gets you off, it gets you off.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm definitely gonna get me off. But you know, it was one of those days you're like, well, at least I got my makeup done. He can't come on my face.
Speaker 2: Do you remember how much plum did he come? Did he come along? You know?
Speaker 1: I blocked a lot of things out, not because it was a horror or traumatic situation, but it was because it was so long ago. I've like done so many scenes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like, for sure.
Speaker 1: If I really thought about it and got high and thought about that specific event, I could probably tell you. But I don't know, Maybe I should spark it up again. Maybe I'll tell you at the end of the show. I don't know, but uh, yeah, you know that's have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I'm not gonna lie in that one. I've faked an orgasm, yes, man might have. Yeah, I can't lie in that. When I faked an orgasm before? Yeah, because I wanted sex to be over I'm like, Okay, okay, are you good too?
Speaker 1: Did it work for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because they worked for me?
Speaker 1: I love it. Your favorite place to have.
Speaker 2: Sex, favorite place to have sex? Probably, I'm gonna say in the bedroom. I mean, I think I'm a traditional woman, Like I mean, like I'm kinky, I'm crazy, But I think in the bedroom, for me, it's it's more of like the intimacy I talk about, you know, like the intimate aspect of it in a bedroom. You know, like you take me home from a date, and you know, I'm not saying on the first date you're gonna fuck me, but I'm saying it's a it's a more of a traditional thing. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Last question, Okay, what is a sex skill that you think is your best?
Speaker 2: Probably using my tongue and my lips and my mouth and talking dirty and just giving a blowjob, spitting on that dick. You know. I'm just I think my oral skills are pretty pretty good, so you're your oral game is a plus. I think it's a plus, A.
Speaker 1: Plus, all right. I like it. I love it, and thank you so much for sharing all of those fun gems about you. I'm