Speaker 1: Mhm H.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Tipparal slept clad Yes, where we dive, eq U deicide, questioning the matrix from you wear, poes, wear shadows.
Speaker 2: And umbersides oversides, over the side. Rob Khalil got some myths like ghosts in the night, you have a normal pros in secret space out. Yeah, we're keeping real no fright, no fright, no.
Speaker 4: Typics, keep backs and disguise from the ba's the ancient script, the scriptstown out the mouse king.
Speaker 1: Oh up, tea speak you stamble, We this man.
Speaker 3: Know the fable, my lost target's soul streaking out of distable, dormant halmpics from products in the mist, the fifts in reality, you can't resistant, choist, soul trap, snapping, reading, condition mapping, Holland and dreams, their divisions, out of body missions, waking up the teams.
Speaker 4: No censorship here, we feel, no release scheme, conspiracy kings bringing beils here to freedom, ring and sleeping Extra terrestrial mission.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Typical Skeptic podcast Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications. Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcasts. Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic Podcast. I'm really excited about my guest today. This is the second time he's been on my show and we had with us Thomas Ferrario. He was a former moofon director and he's been a UFO researcher for over sixty years investigating high strangeness in the phenomena. I actually wrote something about it. I rect tonight on the Typical Skeptic Podcast twenty seven fifty one. I welcome veteran UFO investigator Thomas Ferarrio for a deep deep dive into the one of the strangest locations in American UFO and paranormal research, Marley Woods. Thomas has been involved in UFO research going back to nineteen sixty nine. His background includes serving as a Missouri MOOFON Assistant State Director, co founding the Moofon dive team, and working alongside legendary physical trace researcher Ted Phillips. Thomas became involved in Phillips research into Marley Woods, a privately investigated area in Missouri associated by researchers and went This has reports of unusual lights, UFO activity, strange creatures, paranormal phenomena, and other forms of high strangeness. Tonight, We're going to dive deep into the history of these investigations and be asking Thomas, what do you believes what might actually be happening there. So tonight we'll explore the mystery of Marley Woods, UFOs and unexplained lights, Thomas's decades and investigating the phenomena his work with Ted Phillips, move on portals, vortices and possible interdimensional phenomena, cryptids, the Tetra Mountain Project, physical evidence versus eyewitness testimony, and what Thomas believes after more than fifty years of research and all that. And I'm really excited to have him here. I'm gonna bring him to the stage now, Thomas, thanks so much for coming back on. How are you.
Speaker 1: It's good. I'm doing good. It's good to be anywhere right now. I will tell you then, I'm glad to be back.
Speaker 2: On Rob Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So for the people who might not be familiar with you, tell them a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 1: It's a long history. I've been in it more and I'd like to admit now I started. I grew up in a rural area, and in a rural area back in the day UFOs wasn't the type of thing people went around sharing with their neighbors. But I had family experiences in myself and I got to be a trusted individual, go to guy, and they knew I wouldn't ridicule them, which working with one of my mentors, Ted Phillips, I learned that ridicule is not part of the scientific process. So I will tell you that I had so many people in my little area come to me tell me things they wouldn't even share with their family that I felt an obligation to go forward and get some proper training. And one day, just out of a whim, I tried to call Walt Andrews, one of the founders of the Mutual UFO network, which was founded in Missouri, by the way, and I got through to him, and I thought I impressed the man with my knowledge, and it turned out I was just a back door for I found out through Mutual ufhone network and another one of my mentors that Project blue Book had been in my area and did actually did some of the cases that I was looking into. So Walt kind of used me at first as a back door to get some information, and I didn't impress him at all. In the beginning, he just wanted to pump me for some information and he connected me with Bruce Whiteman, the first appointed state director for the mutual ufhone network in Saint Louis, Missouri, and Bruce and I got to be great friends, and through him I helped him with conferences, was assistant state director for a while, and Bruce assigned me to a gentleman named James Cross, retired US Air Force captain and fought in Korea. Flew in Korea, and I worked two years under Jim's expertise, So that's basically my and I met Ted Phillips through a conference. I always followed Ted and working with Bruce, Bruce Adam and several conferences in Saint Louis, and I offered Ted my services one time as an electrician and at the time I was going back to school to become an electrical engineer and and Ted picked me up on that and he said, well, let me see what you got Tom, and invited me out to his key project, Marley Woods, and and that's more or less that's my story. And through Ted Phillips, I met all the top names in the field and got to work with him I'll tell you Stanton Freeman, uh, Jacques Valet, Douglas Trumbull, uh Ray Stanford, and it goes on and on. But uh, but that's my background and uh, that's where I come from.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Yeah, And and what what drew you know? Marley Woods? What made you start for start of investigating that?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: I probably started in Mary and probably two thousand was my first. Two thousand and one was my first trip out there with Ted and uh we formed a friendship over the years and uh we Ted formed SIU team Special Investigations Unit with five people originally and it was an experience. I'll tell you that the five of us out there, I never thought we'd we put ourselves into that position. And and you know, I could go in just a little bit about Marley Woods.
Speaker 2: If you like, just to Yeah, I'd love to know what's going on there, like what are people reporting seeing and stuff?
Speaker 1: Uh It Marley Woods is a thirty two sites, site one and two. Site one is about seven hundred acres. Site two is about thirteen hundred acres. So that's a lot of real estate for five people at the most. Yeah, but what's going on out there? I will tell you is if you're if you follow Skinwalker now, and I will tell you in the beginning we were connected. I can talk about it now with Robert Bigelow worked with us and the original owner of Skinwalker Ranch and and I have worked with the producers of Skinwalker, and we were going to do some feature a couple of specials out at Marley and it didn't work out through I can go into later why it didn't work out, but uh, but Marley Woods has cryptid activity, a structured craft unseen force, microwave activity, and that seems to be the bad guy that injures people. Uh, cattle mutilation, harsh mutilation, dear mutilation, you name it. Uh. So it just goes on and on from that, and uh, it's it's just a unique place like skin Walker. And I can tell you that Jacques Valet spent.
Speaker 2: Time with us.
Speaker 1: He was a good friend of Ted. And that goes back to Ted Phillips days when Ted worked for Professor Allen Heinik, which I'm sure you're probably familiar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Ted was ondoing.
Speaker 1: The field trace research cases physical trace and Jock did the original software writing for him. And so you had those three individuals and I will tell you that through that, Ted invited Jock out to Marley Woods and he spent time. But Jock said that he felt that Marley had a higher probability for high strangeness cases than Skinwalker. Now that's saying quite a bit because he wrote the book on Skinwalker. So yeah, but and he had some experiences out there. I will tell you at this point, I'd just like to urge people. I have a YouTube channel. Just google my name on YouTube. You'll find my YouTube channel. I have a lot of free it's all free, about thirty forty movies on there. I actually had one interview. I interviewed Jock Vla from out there, and he speaks about his time in Marley and what happened to him out there, what he experienced. So I urged people to see that. And like I always say, don't don't believe me, just research, do the research and look into everything I say. Prove it's true. And I urge people to do. They don't believe anybody unless you do your own research. So, but we had structured craft everything.
Speaker 2: Wow, struck. When when you say structured craft, what do you mean like like a like a like a physical sighting of like UFO.
Speaker 1: Craft like, yeah, yeah, classic twenty foot thirty foot disc put down three impressions in the ground. Of course, Ted being the expert, he did compaction tests with a tool figured these things twenty thirty foot discs approximately weighed something in the range of twenty thousand, So you're dealing with a great deal of mass there. And contrary to people's beliefs, you know that these things are light. The outer skin is made up of materials that are extraordinarily light, but the propulsion system is made up of elements that are extremely dense and heavy, and some of the elements that it requires the anti gravitational propulsion, is extremely heavy. And yes, we do have pieces of this debris and craft the government has, I will tell you, But on contrary to popular belief, it is absolutely you're dealing with elements that are three times heavier than lead, and the conductive properties of it is anywhere from one hundred to two hundred times that of gold, which is one of our best conductors unless you use cryogenics. So people ask, if we have that technology, why don't we have a fleet of these things. I can go into that later. But one of the elements that is in the craft is not on this side of the dimensional boundary, and that's a science. We can go into the night and I speak about now we're coming into that realm that time. But that is what they dealt with in Marley, the in the structured craft and cryptid activity you name. It's it's parallel to Skinwalker and surpasses that in many ways. And we've had an abduction, We've had just traumatic experience. We've had injuries due to microwave energy. The property owners have had it, ted had it.
Speaker 2: I have it.
Speaker 1: I live with it to this day. Injuries. So it is the real deal. And I will tell you they're coming into that realm now at Marley that in Skinwalker that we dealt with in Marlee. They're going they're looking at microwave energy as the bad guy, just as we came up with a conclusion in Marley. Uh So it's very real. It's dangerous and uh, I urge people. You know, when you go out after these things. It seems like a good pastime at first, but if you get into a real location, a situation, it can be dangerous. So always have that in the back of your mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A couple of things you do you touched on the propulsion of the craft and like like, why we don't have a fleet of them, Like, do you think it's it's Do you think it's interdimensional? Do you think it's like these beings are coming from another dimension and coming here to visit us. I absolutely do.
Speaker 1: And I say that with the background of seeing guys far but my pay grade. We did experiments. They did experiments at Skinwalker in the early days to prove that a lot of this craft and it was interdimensional, and uh as Alan Heinik approved. Uh and it absolutely is interdimensional. The beans that come across. And believe me, when I was in the mutual UFO network, I was taught we had our manual to go out in the field with. At that time, I will tell you I call them the journal had thirty one different I call them flavors or species of aliens at that time. Log that from eyewitness accounts. I now when I say that, I'm saying that when they're come across the interdimensional boundary in that form, they're absolutely as flesh and blood and real as you and I. They physical trace, that is the shape they take. But there.
Speaker 2: If they're playing a.
Speaker 1: Trick on us, the interdimensional beings, the true beans that are here back behind it all that use all the automatons, and it's like we're finding out now it's easier to grow a robot than to make one. Biologics are the best robots. They use them to come in to do their bidding and they're out. But the true interdimensional beings are exactly look like you and I do. They're the full pattern. If you'd see them in a crowd, you wouldn't know them any different besides their medical features. Unless you do a background on it, a medical check, the absolutely would appear to be us. And I do know from research with these people that they have been in our labs, in our high tech labs, working for going on now almost forty seven forty eight years. And when they come across like I say that their interdimensional beings can take in whatever shape and form they want. And I have to go into the movie, which I did like it touched upon a lot of things. Disclosure Day was an excellent movie. I liked it. I felt they had some inaccuracies in it, and they could have went a lot farther.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the biggest thing I'd like to just draw upon the night about that movie. They like to leave you in that movie at the end with a warm and fuzzy feeling that these things, intertermentional beings are here to help us. They like to leave. Even abductions, it turns out well for the people abducted. They're here for our benefit. And I will tell you it is everything, but that in reality they're not here. They're Our welfare is not their motivation, and there are terrible things done. When I worked with Mutual You off on network, I actually I was asked to do the filming. I sat in on hypnotic regression on probably five different individuals on that had been abducted, and one case it was a pair of twin brothers that were in their eighties when we did the regression. But we did one on a woman that had a fetus actually taken from her and no inductions. I will tell you they don't occur near as often as they'd like you to believe. They're very rare, but they do happen, and when they do, it's traumatic and it's never a good outcome. Yeah, And we could go into some measures that have worked against this I have found, but it is a very traumatic thing and there's never a good outcome. The movie like to portray that they're here for our benefit welfare and that it all ends up like et and I have found it through my experience and people I worked with. It's absolutely anything.
Speaker 2: But that I got a question, do you believe that? Okay, so you said there's human aliens that are like walking among us, kind of like a nod to David Jacobs and his book Walking among Us, Like, but but you know, you know, and I wanted to say some stuff you touched on kind of ties into like what Bill Tompkins talked about, you know about the PA said that they're Nordic working with the government for a long time. And then David Jacobs, you know, he kind of touched on the abduction phenomena for a while. But I mean where I was going with that is, did you believe there's like so there's like the human aliens or human looking aliens and they're you know, kind of like interwebmen in our society now, the gray aliens, Like would the humans be controlling them with these human aliens or they Do you believe they're controlling them? Or do you believe the grays are some kind of interdimensional species. It's not tied to the human aliens.
Speaker 1: I will tell you everything that I have learned from the people and my sources, is the Nordics is one form of the true interdimensional beings. They have that shape, that Nordic classic, you know, perfect physique, white hair, usually slender. But along with that there are other type more just normal humans that look just like us. The Grays are the automatons. They are the you might say, that's their form of biologics, their robot that does their bidding, their work.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: That's why when you get into the science and the reports, this makes no sense in our physics or nature. Of course they've been reported they absolutely have no sexual organs, you know, not much of us. A mouth maybe have slit sometimes, and the descriptions vary, but overall you get the picture of a gray automaton that is more or less their biological robot that does their work for them. And it's they're safe. Go between between us and them.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then the graves take.
Speaker 2: What happened and he froze. Guys. Wait, we'll wait to see if he uh he looks back. Well, let's see what. Oh you're back, Okay, you you frozen for a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it just kind of went away there for a second, which happens to me a lot when I do podcasts. I will tell you at times there's been I will tell you the people we worked with, Bruce and I, uh, we've had a lot of interference, let's just call it that with certain people we worked with.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I can imagine because you're disclosure and the truth about this stuff, and like people, for whatever reason, the government doesn't want us to know what's really going on, you know. I mean like it's you know, I feel like it's all done by design, you know. It's like and then they put out misinformation to put us to get us on looking one way while they're doing something else, and it's it's all one big cluster fuck excuse my language, but like, you know, it's that's why I like having people like yourself on because it seems like you're investigator here. You want the raw, true of the way, what's really going on, and you want to prove the real phenomenon. It's yeah, I do, and you know I.
Speaker 1: Can talk about it now at the time, and it's a sad fact. When you get older, I'm I'm going to be seventy two. I can't believe it. But years ago when I started with Bruce, there was a time before two thousand, the government, because Bruce was head of the mutual uphone network in Missouri at that time, he was approached and the government. That's why I want to hear about disclosure. Now I'll go into that what disclosure truly is. But there was a time when the government approached Bruce. They wanted to do disclosure, and they wanted the mutual UFO network to be involved in this. And because Saint Louis was the parent company where it started, they asked Bruce to be a part of this, and Bruce asked me to accompany him. And I will tell you we worked with an individual. Now this sounds x filish as can be, but we worked with an individual called All We Knew and By was Read that approached Bruce and they wanted to do disclosure. And I accompanied Bruce. I told him I would go with him, and we went to Las Vegas one time nineteen ninety nine. They were going to do disclosure at Area fifty one of all places, they were going to have a press conference there a mutual UFO network and another organization in the press. We got in there three hours before we were going to leave our hotel room to go on Janit air lines. Of course, that way all the workers go in the area fifty one, three hours before. After a two day wait, they called it off. So we went back home, jumped forward about two months. Read contacted Bruce and offered again. They wanted to continue disclosure, and Bruce said, well, I don't know what can be gained by this. You know you called it. Oh no, Red reassured us it's going to happen. So he gave us an invite to Maryland. And this sounds again like a movie X file movie. We went to Maryland. We went actually to Quannicle. We went into a long just like in a movie, big room, long table. Members of the press were in there, another UFO organization, and each group of people had their own handler, like we had read. We waited at that table for four hours and our handler came out. Red came out and came up to us and he said, well, guys, it's off. They decided not to do it again. And at that point we weren't the only ones that aggravated and Bruce spoke up. He said, I'm tired of this shit. We're not going to play this game no more. And at that point I think Red got a little irritated because we were there at his He's the one that got us invited there. And Red said, well, guys, let me tell you the way it is. He said, there's two regimes in this the old regime and the new regime. When all this information out and they want disclosure, the old regime feels they're not going to spoon feed this stuff to anybody. It's not their job. And they call the shots, they signed the paychecks, and that's just the way it is. And so anyway, as a result from that though, REHD said, well, I'll try to make it up to you guys, and he took Bruce and I to a gentleman in Maryland, a gentleman named Ray Stanford. And I don't know if you ever heard of that name, Ray Stanford.
Speaker 2: That sounds familiar, but I don't know for sure.
Speaker 1: You know, he actually wrote the book Securl Saucer in the Pentagon Closet, and he actually did back engineering for the government. He ran the project Starlight was a private firm that ran Project starlight for the government, which was the first. He even made the equipment, the first laser guarded guided targeting, the equipment photographic equipment to track and photograph UFOs back in the day and in the sixties, and had a lot of success, I will tell you. And Ray back engineered a lot of the remnants that the government had and had a lot of success with us. And he gave Bruce and I a whole day lecture and showed us things. And at that point Red left and we appreciated that contact, and I stayed in contact with Ray. He passed away a couple of years ago. But the man was a genius and it was monumental what he did and the experimentation he did with the equipment they made, and it's been documented, but that was our touch, and I will tell you that we learned things through Red when we spent time with this man. He filled us in on a lot of back engineering projects and over the years, and I got to say that one of the things I hate by being older is a lot of the people I dealt where they're gone now and I'm one of the few left. But Red filled us in on a lot of a lot of fine points on what the government had at their disposal, what the craft that they had. And I will tell you the thing that shocked me the most though behind this was Red filled us in on a connection. And you want to know deep state, You want to know what and I know just in disclosure project now if you follow it now, the last couple of days they said that the door has been shut on Trump even undisclosure anymore. That's it. There's not going to be any more files coming out or photographs. The deep state put.
Speaker 2: The lid down.
Speaker 1: And I will tell you that a lot of what the deep state is and this is hard to comprehend, but when we were with Red, he orchestrated some things. He showed us that besides you fology, he showed us the connection. And if I had one place to go on Earth besides Area fifty one or a couple Air Force bases scattered around to prove the existence of the interdimensional beings, it would be underneath the Vatican. Now, you got to look at the country's history. The Vatican has always been the Holy See. They helped, they were part of the founders behind the scenes with our country. They taught our government compartmentalization how to keep secrets. And to this day I will tell you we were showed the connection behind the scenes the Vatican and he gets into the Jesuit hope call the shots and one of the things we were instructed. Now this blew me away. Back then when Red shared us with us, he said, you know what, you guys can share anything one day when I'm going, he said, you can share any of this about the UFOs and that, but for my welfare and your welfare, he said, don't ever touch upon the subject of the Vatican and the connection between our government behind the scenes, what goes on in the control over it in this subject matter. Now, that blew me away. So and I said at that time to him, also, we can talk about UFOs or little green guys, which I just made a joke, But but the Church and the Vatican, and that's that's all grounds aliens are okay to talk about, but not not that connection. And he looked at me and he said, and with a dead, dead pan expression, he looked at me. He said, you got me right, You heard me, he said, So I learned at that point and through the years, years after Redd had passed, Bruce was contact and I got to say, Bruce passed away in twenty two from a cancer and it was a very fast agree us of cancer that came out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: And I'm not leading to say.
Speaker 1: That this was done. I'm just Rus's cases may have been natural.
Speaker 2: We know, you know what, Thomas, I gotta tell you that the same thing happened with Dan Willis too. And Dan Willis was Dan Willis was he's been I don't know if you knew him. He was kind of up in age, but he was a he was like a uf longtime UFO researcher. He was actually one of doctor Greer's two thousand and one disclosure witnesses, you know, at the Press Club conference. And I heard that Dan, you know, also attracted a fast acting cancer. And the crazy thing about Dan was Dan was working on a free energy device. So it's like I absolutely believed these things can happen, like you know, and it's crazy. It's like it's like how far are they going to go? Whoever's doing this to people to like shut people up? And then it's like why, It's it's almost like they want to they want to put throw that they want this whole topic to disappear. So they can continue to control the world the way they want to control it, you know, and like and not let anybody know the truth about anything, and like, you know, and that's that's the way I feel about whoever's controlling the you know, the people of the deep state, whatever you want to call it. And uh, maybe it's tied into the Vatican, like you say, you know, that's what it seems like. It seems like they they will go to no end. Maybe it's because it's religion, you know what I mean. Maybe it's I have so many different uh theories, you know.
Speaker 1: It's it's real, and I will tell you you know, it's in you follow just call it the melanoma from hell. They joke about it the X Files, you Steven, joke about it or do stories on it. But it is all I'll say is that bad things happen to good people.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: We had a researcher in Saint Louis, Missouri, was one of Bruce's guys that did He was a computer geek, he did research. He was a tenacious man. Uh, he never gave up on anything. And uh, about five years ago they found him and he committed suicide with a coat hanger.
Speaker 2: On a bedroom door.
Speaker 1: Now, if you get into that that whole theory, coat hangers are a tool use sometimes and that. But I won't go into that type of stuff tonight, but I will tell you the bad things happen to good people, and years later I've experienced it, and Bruce had two over the years. I will say in others there was a gentleman again we worked with, that approached Bruce about wanted to do disclosure again. His name was George, and here again we went through some things with him. Disclosure never happened, and of course everything we went into. He offered to be on podcasts with me to give information to people. That wasn't his motivation, I know. But over the years he monitored me and I haven't heard from him that George from oh probably now three years. But when I go into areas I knew he didn't like. He'd always send me an email that night yet after I did the podcast, and it just was a short little paragraph he'd always send me, and it was just stated he said, my friend, you make a habit of sailine on treacherous waters. That was his paragraph he'd always send me after I do a podcast. So and I've had people I live in a rural area. I've had people park down my county road vehicles. You go down and approach him, they take off. I've had mail stolen. Bruce went through that. Others have gone through that same scenario. Do I let it intimidate me? No, because I'm a little guy. I have no physical crew, no evidence but my word, and I'm nothing as others that get in this and speak do so. But does it happen. It happens. And that's why I've actually in my office, I've got a shelf. I've actually got two bottles of Jack Daniels. I won on a bet with an individual when disclosures started this time. He told me, he said, what do you think about this disclosure? It's going to happen this time. And I told him, I said, it's never gonna happen. By their hand, it's not going to happen. And he said, I'll bet you anything you want, I'll bet you. And I said, okay, two bottles of Jack Daniels. And he said, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: You just don't know.
Speaker 1: You just don't know. You're not connected like me. I said, okay, fine. After a date came and gone, and after about two years a disclosure coming again. I won my bet. And now do I think disclosure is gonna come? I absolutely do. But it's not going to be by our hand. It's going to be by theirs, and it's going to be done in such a sneaky way. And this is the thing. I one of the reasons why I'm here tonight. I'd like to relay. The way it's going to be done is through technology. As I said before, these people been in our labs working for almost fifty years. Uh, they've been a part of technology. One of their main tools that's coming to the forefront now is AI and data centers. Now I have my own reasons I don't like data centers, but besides data storage, they're great monitoring areas they keep They're gonna virtually we're creating the jails. The prisoners are creating their own jails. The AI technology. I will say, in another year or two, you're not going to recognize the world we live in.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you. At that point, they're they're giving we're gonna have benefits from this AI. We're gonna have free energy, we're gonna have medical cures, increase, increased food production. Anything we require, they're gonna supply with this technology. And their motivating is not our welfare. I will tell you this gets into the religious end of this that I will tell you that their motivation is for us to look upon them, the interdmentional beings, as supreme beings, which they're not. They have some of the abilities from the physics on that side that they take with them on this side, but that is their motivation for us. When they give us all this stuff, it comes at a price. And if you question this, as biblically foretold, even your own Famili's going to send you in for re education if you question this. Because and at that point when the government brings all this forward, here the aliens are here. They've been with us for fifty years. Look at all the benefits they've given us. How could this be bad. They've done nothing but good for us. They've been helping us for fifty years. You've been living off their technologies, so it's nothing new. And at that point most of society walks up this. It won't be a culture shock the way that people think it will be. But that's the reality of disclosure and of what I call the false flag scenario, uh, which talked about.
Speaker 2: I absolutely agree with everything he said, you know, and uh, it's it's we're headed for scary times if we don't do something. But see, it's it's tricky. It's like we can't really do anything too aggressive. Like it's like we can't run out into the streets and you know, you know, cause a big revolution, because then they would just declare martial law and lock everybody down and it would go crazy and it would be like pandemonium. Right, So it's like whatever people have to do, they have to do it off the internet, and they have to do it strategically and like and and also fight fight in the courts if there's anybody left. That's I don't know if there's anybody good in court, but I mean, like you know that that's what my one friend is doing against the data center. She's fighting, she's trying to fight the data centers in court in Ohio. And her friend's her name is Amanda jon Ohr and uh she you know, but yeah, it's it's it's crazy, you know, where where we're head. It's, uh, it's it's a really rocky situation and it seems like we're headed towards some kind of like dystopian or Wellian type future that like not none of nobody in our community wants to be a part of.
Speaker 1: You know, it is it truly is. And I will tell you that I I have to at this point, I have to give you my background also in this.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I was born and raised a Catholic. I fell away from the church. I never in a million years thought that a ufologist dealing with the top euthologists would ever get me back in the Biblical study. But I will tell you that more euthologists that really know what's going on have been or there exactly where I am. And Uh, this was a you know, when Ted Phillips worked for Allen Heinick, he fell out with Alan Hinnick for over a month old this he didn't want to get in the spiritual realm. Ted was like I was. He was a nuts and bolts man. He wanted to go out do compaction tests, get pieces of craft. That's what he was happy doing. He was an engineer and that's exactly where I was. I didn't want to and I owe it to people of an apology when I got in this investigating cases in the beginning, when they come to me with a bigfoot sighting something spiritual, I would drop the case. I wouldn't even in a few instants. I may have said some I regret now, but it is absolutely the spiritual aspect of this. The cryptid aspect is all come sourced from the same source. It's interdimensional and for lack of a good word, most of it is evil that comes across. Now, the interdimensional beings that come across, they don't have the authority to be here. We have the authority over them. But you can give them that authority by just asking them to come forth. Simple minding like a seance, a wee de board meditation, trying meditation with narcotics. And I've known people into these realms. Believe me, they think they reach people, and they actually they do reach the other side like this, but nine times out of ten they can't do. It takes control of them and that's the end of them. They can't handle it because they don't know what they're truly dealing with. It is evil and it is all biblical. And I know people like a lot of euphags. It's changing the tide now, I will tell you. But a lot of euphoulgists in the early days would like to throw rocks at people if you even went anywhere near biblical aspect. But in Saint Louis we had a very great man named Reverend John Schroeder, and he was like a field chaplain to McDonald douglas and James McDonald in the early days. Of course, you may know that Gemini they followed. The early space program was made in Saint Louis, Missouri, and it just so happened that that's why MUFON was started in Missouri, because the engineers in McDonald douglas had questions, they seen proof. The astronauts came to them with information they hadn't actually at that time they were actually getting into getting materials, and so Mutual UFO Network was started for a scientific approach to study what's truly going on. And Reverend Schroeder was there. He was like a field chaplain at McDonald douglas. He listened, and when the astronauts came back after they were being trained, they spoke. He was their chaplain. They told them things they couldn't get their mind around, some of the things they seen experience, and they shared it with Reverend John and he he actually wrote a book The Prophetic Ministry. When he was very young. His family had UFO experiences and he had experienced with it how real it was. So the mutual UFO network back in the day, I'll tell you, was the go to place to get information from and and I draw the conclude the contact there between the X files, and there's more things there than you'll know. As Bruce Whiteman in the early days in Saint Louis and in the eighties and nineties, even people in LA would come to Saint Louis for UFO conferences. And one instance there was a young gentleman came to one of Bruce's conference and Bruce course had people like Stanton Freeman, Richard Hoglan and others in the front doctor Carol Rosen, which was von Braun's assistant, the rocket scientist's assistant. So it was a place to go in not only in the United States, but the world. And in one instance Bruce had a gentleman he ran the conferences, and he looked in the back of the room there was a young guy leaning against the wall with a note pad and taking notes. And Bruce went back there and asked the guy. He said, what are you doing? And he said, well, I'm here to see the conference, but I didn't buy a ticket. He said, I couldn't afford a ticket. And Bruce actually he said, well come with me, and Bruce took him up. There was an empty chair by him sitting up front row and they talked in the meantime, and he told Bruce, well, I'm writing the book or I'm trying to do a movie or TV or something about this subject matter in a good way. And he said, they told me back in LA to come here to Saint Louis. And so anyway, Bruce introduced him to all the speakers. And now the kicker on this whole thing was the gentleman's name, Bruce said, Chris Carter. Uh the originator of the X files, the writer of the X Files. Of course, wow so, and Bruce contacted him several years to try to get him to do a statement about how he got a lot of his information and uh So, Bruce even had that connection. We lived like the X Files for a period and it's it's it's unreal. The connection said Bruce got into believe me.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, what I wanted to get into was some of the evidence that you guys got from Marley Woods or or just like some of the evidence that you've seen like in uh throughout your history as a ufologists, Like you know, I'm I'm really interested in the evidence as well, like you know, like I'm, I mean, it could be anything from supernatural evidence to like craft landing evidence to like bigfoot fink footprints to cattle mutilations. I'm interested in hearing it all, Like what what all have you heard about? Like or what all have you seen or whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will tell you the physical trace we got in Marley in the cryptid realm, and we had everything expired. Skinwalker is like the hooded wolf like figures in walking in progression. We had that dog man right dog man the dog men. We had that an individual out there, caretaker shoot at it. He got close to him, one turned around and looked at him, classic dog wolf face. He shot it and the individual turned no effect and as they moved in a progression of six away from him, they just kind of floated into a mist and they were gone. And one of our greatest cryptis with what we call the white It was a white polar bear slash sloth creature. The rancher on site two. He estimated this thing the weigh over four hundred pounds, and the man could judge cattle on the hoof within couple pounds. He said, this thing had to go over four hundred pounds. He got his rifle out, he shot at it, and he said, he said he made it red, which indicates there was blood.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: Now, the strange thing about this was it went through a new, brand new that he had put up four strand barbedire fence. Now, when he said it went through, he didn't mean it went over or under. He said, it was like it just like a mist went right through, passed through this fence, not effect like it wasn't even a hindrance in it. Wow, we got out there two weeks later. We were trying to get a permanent presence out there. We never got it. When we were working with Bigelow, we were getting funding to do that. It never occurred. But when we got out there two weeks later, we found sixteen inch long white hairs on the barbed wire on his fence. Sent men to the Phyllis Budinger, which was his go to person, and over the years, even with Heinich.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: She did microscopy on this hair. They did crude DNA work at the time, not michondria, but just a crude Uh. It came back no known match, no known in the subject. We have pictures of a normal hair. Uh. This hair structure had was like nothing she'd ever seen.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: We had cast it sat down. We had cast of the footpads in the in the mud. So we had physical trace from this creature. Now it was only seen out there by the rancher's daughter one other time. Now do we think they're a living breeding population of these things out there?
Speaker 2: No, we know there wasn't.
Speaker 1: You could go through the woods with a thousand men, you would never find this thing. Just like a bigfoot siding out there. When they're there, they're there, and they leave physical trace. They're inner dimensional. But when they're gone, they're gone. And that's what we dealt with out there. And besides cattle mutilation, a very graphic, harsh mutilation. Uh, deer mutilation.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: It goes on and on the high strate.
Speaker 2: Do you think things are being mutilated? But do you do you have a theory on that? Like, I mean, I know there's been a lot of theories from like I know, you know, I've watched Linda Moulton how over the years, she's kind of like the authority on cattle mutilations or you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will tell you a very good friend of mine. Uh are you familiar with Christopher O'Brien.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I interviewed him once. He he passed away, right.
Speaker 1: He passed away. Yeah, And it's a strange deal there. He wrote a book called Stocking the Herd, right yeah, yeah, But but Chris made it out here to Bruce's conferences all the time. Uh, Chris even stayed at my house a couple of times. We brought him into Marley, and he absolutely believed that cattle mutilations were the same deal going on at with Linda mount Howe and of course Snippy the horse that day research they did great and Chris's book, Stalking the Herd, he did great work. He was a premier in that study. So he thought that Marley had the same exact thing going on there that he dealt with. And when he got to our horse mutilation, he thought that was one of the most bizarre I mean, I can just describe that to you for in a short account, but it was a deal. The rancher at Site two had a favorite horse in the barn within sight of his house. He came down in the morning when he'd run the fence line to check for his cattle on foot. He went in the barn, fit his horse some sugar, went on run, closed the gate, closed the door, went on to run. The fence line was within the earshot and sight of the barn the whole time. About twenty thirty minutes, he came back by the barn to walk up to the house. He noticed the gate was a jar and the door was open. He goes up to the door and he described to us what he found was a slutterhouse. Pieces of horse flesh on the rafters, blood on the walls, blood on the ground. It was as if this horse had exploded. Now, what does this and why? But the thing about it is, and when we did the film with Ben Hanson on UFO Witness, they tried to recreate this and they kind of messed up the facts on it a little bit. But they said the next morning, but it was actually within twenty thirty minutes which he was inside of the barn in earshot, which right there tells you what could have done this in that timeframe, didn't hear anything, didn't see anything unusual, finds his horse in the state again. We got out there about two weeks later. We took blood samples, we took some tissue him, and the neighbor has affected him so greatly. They got the big pieces of the horse out they burned it. Uh, he didn't even want to use the barn anymore. We got back out there, we were gonna do more sampling, and he had burned the barn down. He couldn't deal with looking at the barn anymore. And it wasn't overbarn. But uh, but I have photos of us in there taking sampling and no explosives found in. Nothing out than usual on the in the lab work.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The only thing Ted had said this was he'd seen it before it overseas in a couple of cases. It was if this horse had been put in a microwave of him and exploded. Uh. So there again, that's one reason why we we pinned my.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, that sounds like a brutal cattle mutilation. I mean, I've never even you know that, that's uh yeah, that's uh holy heck, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And why would something new this except we feel so much the only explanation we could get at Marley through so much of what was done, we do believe that it was evil and that it was using fear as a control medium to control people. And now does it feed off fear or uses it just for control? We think maybe both. But let me tell you, in an area like that, something like the cattle mutilation and this horse mutilation, you wouldn't believe the amount of fear that it generates.
Speaker 2: I would say that the entities and aliens and that are coming to this earth, they are absolutely doing that too. But the way that they're attacking people, And when you hear about cases of entity possession, and like I had an entity attachment myself, and like I can tell you firsthand that these beings that's what they want to do. They want to invoke fear and they want to manipulate the mind. And like, you know, I can't tell you how many people I believe that are probably have entity attachments that they don't even realize it, you know what I mean. It's I think it's more prevalent now because I feel like we're coming up on some kind of like weird like end times thing, and you almost see that, like to not to get geopolitical, but like with what's going on in the Middle East, it's almost like they're trying to bring it to some kind of end times prophecy or something. You know, it's bizarre.
Speaker 1: You're you're exactly right, and you've hit upon that, and you know, I understand, I have grandchildren. It's a touchy subject for me and my wife too, But I do believe biblically we are absolutely in the end times. I do believe what I go into in some lectures, the false flag scenario, that is where mankind is brought down so low that they turn again to the interdimensional beings people. Some will call them aliens for help, for a savior, and they will absolutely be there and be a savior, but they're not the true savior. And what they want us to look upon them as supreme beings, which they have the capabilities, but they're not the true supreme beings. They don't have the authority to be here and mess with this the way they are. But you're absolutely right. It is end time games and scenario, and people have to realize this that when question everything, when it comes to you and supplies you with whatever you need. There's a price to pay for this, and biblically, I will tell you, if you don't like to go into the Bible as a as in a religious aspect, at least go into it and read it as the most accurate scientific historical document that was ever written by man that in the times it was written, mankind couldn't have written the knowledge that is contained in that book. So you have to at least look at it and respect it for that if you don't want to do the religious realm, which eventually you'll have to make that decision for yourself. Believe me, but this stuff is all inter dimensional. It's not interplanetary. And like Stan Freeman told me years ago, you know, and I tell this story so much, but I can't help it. You know that Stan asked me. I was at Trekkie end of the day. I love Star trek And Stan said, what do you think of that stuff? And I said, well, I can't wait till we do it. And he said, well, Tom, you don't understand. And I wasn't going to argue with a nuclear physicist, I said. He said, you don't understand the physics of it and why it's impossible, and he said, you do realize to take a physical object, we're never going to attain light speed. To take a physical object the size of a pe would take the combined energy output of the Earth for one hundred years. And he said, if you did attain that, you do realize that mass, the faster it go, the more mass it has, the more energy required to drive that mass than the light speed. And even if you could attain that, he said, the forces needed the energy requirements if you reached your destination to stop when you got to your destination exceeds that expenditure by four fold. He said, Now do you think it's practical we can go inter that we can go light speed? And I said no, I guess not stand. And he said, but it's all going to be done interdimensionally when we have that capability. And people always accuse me and said, well, you don't believe on life and on other planets. I said, I absolutely believe there's life on other planets and civilizations. It's just the distances are too great. We have to go interdimensionally, and everything in the physics on that side makes it possible. Now, even you know communication, the communication distances by a society just to re church Earth, that society would be long dead before you could even communicate with it. So the distances involved exceed our physics. And if our physics exist here, they exist anywhere in the universe in the same they answer the same laws. So but interdimensionally, that's the answer. We're purposely put here on this side without the capability of going interdimensional for a reason. We're supposed to make our own decisions up, our own culture progress at our own rates. And that's why interdimensional beings and for lack of a better word, and this goes in Biblical terms again, but they truly were fallen angels that came here, and they did breed with women. The nephilemit is a result of that. I do believe that Bigfoot, a lot of cryptids are the results of that. And that's why I have friends that are Bigfoot researchers. And in the day they start doing the early DNA work on Bigfoot, they come back they'd have human DNA in them, and they throw all those results out. Initially in the beginning, all human contamination, human content. You don't you don't know how to take them. They start teaching they had more experts out doing the DNA work sampling the proper way. Well guess what when they did that the proper way, they came back even stronger human DNA in these things in the big Foot. So, uh, there is that connection, I will tell you. And it's absolutely real. And like I say, when they're here, they're here, and when they're not, they're not. So yeah, well I'm sorry, I was sorry. Go ahead, I mean, yeah, go ahead. Sorry, Oh no, no, I was just okay.
Speaker 2: What I was going to ask you was one thing that we didn't touch on yet was porals, Like I know they I don't know, but I mean, like I I like, have you had portals open up in Marley Woods or have people seen portals open there and that's where they're access they're accessing this stuff, like, uh, are there, they're they're how they're coming through to our reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ted had nailed down that.
Speaker 1: We had two he called them semi permanent portals in Marley, especially one that we could view from site one on the site to property and uh, I will tell you just a demonstration and we learned important things from that. Ted had photographed imagery and I encouraged people to go to my YouTube channel. Again, I've got imagery of this there. Ted At filmed things, take photographs of things coming out of these portals at times. Uh. On one occasion we were on a they built ted actually a real nice facility, a two story with a big deck around it, living quarters there for ted Uh. We were on the deck with a property owner one night and about actually this one portal in depending in the right season in the summer, about every week this one portal would appear. One instance, we were on the deck. We've seen it. TEDD said we need to get to that, So him and I took off in my vehicle. It was about around and we had to drive around, of course county roads to get to dirt roads to drive through fields at this location, which takes a little bit of time. We got to the location. We were in walkie talkie communication of the property owner of the deck, still observing this portal opening on site two. Just as a fluke. We got ten and I got out. We walked around. We couldn't find any artifact, light, nothing, just as a fluke. It. We got in the vehicle and I stepped on the brake and the property owner site one radioed us you're right there. I can see your brake light right next to the light the portal, and we got out again. We couldn't see but just so happens in reports of this in upology, one person sees something, the other person just a little bit over can't see it. And we learned how directional these portals can be. Within the matter of a few degrees. If you're not in the proper exact spot, you cannot view these things. But so we learned an important lesson that night, you know. But we do believe that a lot of times when this would open up, it'd be a precursor of the cryptid activity, and that goes into the whole other phenomena called the light balls. We dealt with what you're dealing all over the world now. Light ball activity and the light bulb phenomena is something that came out after the seventies. Ted always felt that the light ball could be a form of ROV. When our technologies increased, they lowered the risk factor by going with the technology you couldn't get a piece of didn't leave physical trace. Some instance, he thought that the light balls could actually be a medium uh that form of transportation for entities as strange as that sounds.
Speaker 2: But you're talking about orbs. Is that what you mean by light bulb orbs?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ted just never liked the connotation.
Speaker 1: And there again in the beginning he didn't like to put any religion connotations orbs. Or he called them light balls and uh and eventually he called them orbs. And but I will tell you the science of light balls or orbs. The coloration is the science in its own. The white, yellow, orange, red, the red usually seems to be the bad guys. That was a precursor to us that would do. Usually after we see red light balls, we'd have the unseen force show up. And that was a force that were knocked down gates. Uh, steel gates walk chained together in the middle, screwed in the oak post, would pull hinge pins out of the oak post. The gate would be on the ground. In the morning, cattle will be out. Not a scratch on the gates, anything physical hit it.
Speaker 2: So what does that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Trees twisted almost out of the ground and a vore ship. Uh so people knocked down. So it goes on and on.
Speaker 5: Uh high strangeness. Wow, this is wow, This was a fascinating. Yeah, let me see here what other questions I have for you? Uh, I guess that's it's about it. I mean, is there anything else you want to share about.
Speaker 2: About what's going on? Or like what, uh what what what do you think is gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Or what what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What do you think have would be coming up as far as like you know, the supernatural and and our and what's going on with our reality.
Speaker 1: I really truly believe we live in a time. And you have your you sound like you're a watcher. You have that perceived prince. You perceive that the end time scenario, and uh, I do believe we're coming to a time when there's we are going to have disclosure. It's not going to be brought on upon by us, It'll be it by their choosing. And I the sad part of it is, I think mankind and judging from uh the old you know, biblical piece piece and there'll be no peace. And uh we're living through that period now, believe me, and uh, I do believe mankind is going to be brought to his knees shortly. Whether that's nuclear, I don't know, whether it's famine or grouping of all these catastrophes and natural natural disasters are reoccurring now again biblically more frequent. Uh So, I do believe it's going to be just a grouping of all this coming to a head. But I do believe mankind is going to be brought to its knees and they're going to come to us to save us and have technology, food, medical, free energy, and they're going to take place and come out and at that point, no one will question, and believe me, no one will question if their aliens, interdimensional beings or what they are. They're going to accept this because they're in that position. But the price of this will be that they want you to accept them as supreme beings. And believe me, they have the capability of that. They do come from that interdimensional boundary. They will bring lightning down from the sky and do miracles. The only thing I'd like to leave people with is they can't read your mind. Now, as far as clairvoyance in this go the interdimensional beings. They can read your emotions, and I've seen demonstrations of this. You can be fool believe me, you will swear they're reading your mind, and I've seen demonstrations. They cannot read your mind. They can read your emotions. With someone's skilled at this or an interdimensional being, it's it'll look just absolutely like they're reading your mind. And the other thing I point I'd like to bring up, just in closing, is they're dealing with I'm trying to get this measuree through the producer at skin Walker back I dealt with at skin Walker. They're having a problem that they're all just as Ted said, this intelligence is always one step ahead of you. The problem with that is that they don't know yet. And I'm trying to get this information back to them. I shared it with some people, but they're gone there now. But they intelligence that's there is always there. When they're in therese their office, making plans of what they're going to do that night. Make your plans off the property. Do not make your plans or kep out anything. Your plans. What you're going to do on the property. Come into that property. Whether your plan, everyone knows where they what they're gonna do. Speak about it not. Because these interternensal beings, you can't perceive them. You don't know that they're monitoring you. When they're in that office making their plans, setting up equipment, these things are thereby them watching them. Just like you watch something on a television screen, you don't know what's watching it. They're there. And so I always tell people, and this goes into paranormal people. I've told this to when you go on and it was actually a show on ghost Hunters. One episode they actually made up a fake scenario before they went in the property. The ghost The Guy in the Gale had this particular show, a spin off of ghost Hunters. They made up a scenario before they got to the place about an accident that happened in the yard. People died. They got the names in their mind. They went into the structure looking for this the paranormal events. They approached the entities. There are you sown? So that was in this accident. Of course they said they were, They gave the names, they told them, they responded everything they said. It was a totally fictitious event. So that shows you the deceit involved in this. But I tell even paranormal hunters and that you go into a situation, make your plans before you enter that ground, like Skinwalker, make your plans, your equipment. Don't do anything plans, just move on to the property and do what you're going to do and but otherwise the intelligence, that's how it's always going to step ahead of you.
Speaker 2: That's my mind. Absolutely. And are you still gonna are you still going to investigate Marley Woods? And what do you do? You guys have any plans for that?
Speaker 1: It's a sad scenario, I will tell you, just like a skin walker when they dug in the earth, it seemed to upset this into intelligence. I will tell you in Marley it was always when we brought strangers out and interjected something new, the intelligence would show in various ways.
Speaker 2: It didn't like it.
Speaker 1: When we filmed out Hunt for Beuful Witness and Ben Hansen and we were out there a couple of days filming and they caught a lot on on the episode. I will tell you we filmed enough for three episodes. Unfortunately, after that one episode there, the production went off the air. And there were reasons for that in the in the business. But I will tell you that they had experienced. They had drone work up there. They were going to recreate a scene that had happened to ten and I with a light. They had a big drone, four foot drone with I don't know how many thousand candlepower light. They were going to create the spotlight coming down on the actors or Ben and Meliss out there windless night, just like at Skinwalker. They put this big, huge drone up there with a light. They get it set up with a light in the field to come on. Ben and them get out in the field. The minute they turned the light on, the unseen force takes this huge drone and just pushes it off about two hundred foot almost brings it down on top of people. And they had they called off shooting that night. They tried to recreate this. The only time they got a little bit of footage like this was they decided they had the drone up there, They turned the light on, and they had the actors come in under the light. They got a few shots of that before the drone would move. So it's just like what affects the drones at a skin Walker.
Speaker 2: You know, you know when I want to one of the things I wanted to close on, and I know we don't. I'm even going to our inten minutes. I don't want to go too long, but I do want to. This is a really good conversation. I got to ask you this question and like because I question reality a lot, Like I don't have any issues with like I would say, I consider myself more spiritual, but like you know, I was raised Catholic, so I'm open to I'm open to whatever you know, I mean. But like what I'm thinking is it seems like these beings are like really powerful, right or they have like abilities maybe that we have that we're not tapping into, which is a whole other you know, there's that too, that we have abilities that we're not tapping into and we're not reaching our full capability. But it seems like these are these beings have like a lot of like power. So my question for you is if God created us, which I truly believe there's a supreme creator, or you know, something something a higher source, bigger than us that created us, Like who created these beings? Do you think do you think it was the same God or do you think they were something else? Like do you have a theory on that?
Speaker 1: Or it's absolutely And this goes into theology, This goes back you know in the Enoch and uh, of course Enoch was Noah's great grandfather and the Book of Enoch. Of course, you being Catholic, you know the Catholic Church, and that Bible doesn't it doesn't contain the Book of Enoch.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of accuracies in it. There are some inaccuracies, but but Enoch being the Great Grandfather and Noah. It goes into the First Earth Age, and it goes into the reason why mankind was given another chance for free will on Earth. The supreme beings, the interdimensional beings you speak of that have more powers than us, are actually way pay grade above us. They are the angelic beings, they are the fallen Angels. They were above mankind in when mankind goes back when and we are. People don't like to believe we are interdimensional beings trapped in this body for a short time. And let me tell you, when you get to be seventy two, you see our shar at a time, we're trapped in these bodies. But when we go back in the instant we leave this, we're on that side with a supreme our father. But the fallen angels will be given a brief time here on Earth again, and that's what's coming the false Flag. That's when they'll be set back on Earth. And that's a process we're into right now. That's a process. They've been in our labs for fifty years, and the parable of the fig tree, our generation will not pass away before this happens. So they do have being the like bodies, the fallen angels. They do have the powers of that interdimensional more than us. They can bring lightning down, I will tell you. They can work miracles. They'll be able to bring lightning down from the sky. They'll be able to control the weather. Uh, natural events they can control. So, uh, how are you gonna deal with that? Or question that? At that point, you know, I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a great another great question for you, and I gotta show you this this question. But I gotta show you this quote from sovereign Cosmic blob Man. He's awesome. He he always leaves a lot of good comments. He says, uh, he says Rob, do another show him and let him speak freely with no time limits. His knowledge needs to be documented for all time. So so that we got a lot of good people, got a lot of good people in the audience tonight. What what would I want to ask you was do you think they put a clamp on our DNA? Because like where I was going with that is like the Samerian tablets. Right, like when the when the Samerian Tablets came out, I I read them, and beyond you know, stitching, there was other people that translated them. But like it even says like when you read the Otra Hasies, I think it is like it says that like Enlil, which was one of the Ininochia or whatever, which could basically be the Fallen Angels. Right, it's probably the same thing. They put a clamp on you or not, they didn't use the word clamp that they said they they hindered humans life potential to one hundred and twenty years. It says something like that in one of the Samerian tablets. Do you believe it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're absolutely right. And there again, the Fallen Angels did breed with women. They took woman, they had the nephilm and they were all kind of believe me, a trossa. They were all kind of creatures out of that barn that weren't natural, weren't meant to be. Giants were real in those days. I've had friends that researched remnants, skeleton skeletal remains, the giants, the Native Americans, dealt with fought groups of giants back its recorded history that Native American culture had in the Southwest fought giants. Uh, there were skeletal remains made. The Smithsonian, unfortunately, under the control of the government, was always brought in to ridicule, pick up all the remains, put them away, hide it all, Hide this old culture, the hard evidence. European people, same thing. Uh there you know, even Egypt. Uh there's been and even there again biblically, Uh, it speaks about the giants freely. Uh. There were giants on earth, as hard as it is for people. There were structures made by them. A lot of the ancient structures, you know, they're they're finding out now the pyramids weren't built by the Egyptians. They were remodeled by the Egyptians, and they're far older than the Egyptians. And uh so it goes back in a lot of the structures. Let me tell you the work that's been done in the Stonehenge in different areas all across the world. The whole part of the answer is there from the first Earth Age. No, they weren't men, you know, dragging these things on logs or two thousand slaves or some places, some instance, these structures were built where there was a population of maybe at most ten thousand humans, well ten thousand humans. When you cut out the seat, the sick, the week, the old, the women, you're down to the hundreds of people that could have built the structure. They would have took thousands, hundreds of years to build. So it wasn't done by man. It was in the first earth Age. And but you know that's the factual stuff for this that has been hidden from mankind. And there again I will tell you that the Church is involved in this. It's a very real thing and it goes back even you know, it gets into euthology. I will tell you that the truth of it is and it's not believe me, people address the fact. You know, it gets back into the men in black that we've dealt with reports of that. And I can tell you that there's three elements of the men in black what we learned from our contact read the first men in black were the Church that they call them men in black. Initially they were men in black the Jesuits. Their motivation was actually they're great scholars. They were to help people. I envy the Jesuits. They're great people. They're scholars, but the Jesuits were here. They investigated not only possessions, but euthology, UFO reports, alien accounts. But they were there to help people. They show up the second men in Black classification as our government. Their motivation wasn't as pure all the time. It was that a ridicule and cover up, and there were a lot of bad things done to people when they couldn't cover up facts, I will tell you. And once in a while they were there to help people, but not very often. And the third classification, the men in Black are nothing less than the interdimensional beings themselves, and their motivation was always bad. It was always.
Speaker 2: To cover up.
Speaker 1: Fear, to get rid of people, and abductions was part of that. So there you have another element of this that just shows you the extent of the true motivation of the interdimensional beings. I have not found anything good, I will tell you, in all my years, and getting back into the religious realm, I found more explanation for all the mysteries that I've come across, And like so many of my mentors, I wasn't going to argue with and it's just been the one answer, and even dealing regressions people that you know, abduction runs in families, and I will tell you we've dealt with families that had this one two generations, you know. And the only thing and all the abduction cases i've heard of that ever worked, the only thing any individual ever did Twice, I've heard accounts where in the family that was preceded them their mother and father and then affected them. The individuals in a couple of instants, they actually they turned the prayer in the middle of the abduction. They brought up the name Yashua or Christ. Entities were gone.
Speaker 2: In an instant.
Speaker 1: So it's like I say, I do believe we have the authority over this if we use it and use it wisely. But that's the only thing in all my experience that I'm coming across this that I've ever heard work against. These guns don't work. In some cases, people tried mace electronic devices. It doesn't work. It doesn't.
Speaker 2: Do you think they're Do you think they're a kind to like the demonics? And if so, do you think we have a misunderstanding what demon demons are? Uh? I think demonic is a good terminology for this. Uh.
Speaker 1: Now that doesn't mean that there's a demon under every bush out there, behind every tree. There are true demonic beings that are that goes in with the fallen angels and nephylm That is, when they were destroyed, a lot of the souls from this demonic they were demonized. They were demons. They were the souls out of body of a lot of the Nephelim that were sent to the inner Earth. I do believe there are true demons, but they're not like hiding behind every bush. But most of the time the demonic or what does the demonic work is the international beings. Now that does that mean that one hundred percent of what comes across is bad.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: At times there are things that come across with the authority to be here to help man. But it's very rare and it never interferes with free will. That's where you have to differentiate this. So you can look at that and see and judge it for yourself and that. But like I tell everybody, you have to question everything, and when this all goes down, question everything, and everybody, including me, don't believe me that. You know, if I say the Jesuits have their own the black pope that gives marching orders to the to the Catholic Church pope. Don't believe me when I say that. Google it. You'll find out that the Jesuits do have a Black Bote. They don't call him the Black Pope, but he serves that purpose. But google it.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait wait, I'm confused about your thoughts on the Jesuits because, like you know, in the conspiracy community, like like I had on Leo's Agami recently. You know, I'm sure you know Leo is and like Leo just wrote a book about the Vatican and UFOs and it's actually really I mean, I haven't got to read it, but I interviewed him on it and it sounds really good. But I mean, he and other people look at the Jesuits as more like a negative force, and like the conspiracy community, like, did you got a different or what do you think?
Speaker 1: I do look at some of the things that are done. Just like anything, there's always pro and con with everything. I do believe the Jesuits for the most part, do outstanding work for the better behind the scenes. I will tell you to this day they are a controlling force in our own government. Uh, They're not the deep state as such that goes into again the interdimensional beings. I do believe the shadow government that people call a lot of what goes on behind the scenes, that's bad. It's nothing less than the interdimensional beings pulling the strings behind the scenes with people. And uh, they work a lot of favors. Uh, believe me, they've they've caused a lot of wealth for certain people. A lot of people come out with their connection with them, wealthy people and in the power that's given to them by these beings. And they don't dare across this. They know what will happen to them if they do speak against it. So that's why there's such a strong battle behind the scenes to keep all this hush hush. So but it is very real and uh and and like I say, one day this is all going to be out and uh. But for the most part, you know, it's I I just have to this point.
Speaker 2: I I honor the man.
Speaker 1: I'm so much a fan of Jacques Vallet. We worked with out there. Yeah this point, he gave us a phrase. I wrote it down and I printed it out. I have it up here on my wall that he when we worked with him. One of his statements was the UFO phenomena represents evidence for other dimensions that simply cannot be understood apart from their psychic and symbolic reality. What we see here is not an alien invasion. It is a spiritual system that acts on humans and uses humans. Doctor Jacques Valle, Now that's coming from the man.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: I've always been a fan of his work, you know. And uh, you know that that's a really I think that's really well said. You know, it's a yeah, it's I yeah, he's uh yeah, so wow. Yeah, this this was an amazing interview. Thank you. Uh and uh yeah, do you want I guess we could we could finish up here. Do you want to tell people how they can follow you? And you said you have a YouTube right, Yeah, I have a YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: Just google my name on YouTube and you'll you'll come to it eventually. Just google my name and Marley Woods and uh, it'll bring you to my YouTube channel. And like I said, uh, there's a lot of video there of Marley Woods, a lot of Jock Fila's own interview I did with him. Uh, there's a lot of my personal history. I'm an open book. A lot of people will warn me they said, Yeah, somebody's gonna shut your book one day. But I I document myself, my work in being an electrical engineer on there, my work as a dive master, my time in Red China. Uh I, I document everything about.
Speaker 2: Me up there.
Speaker 1: So what I am is what you see on there.
Speaker 2: It's reel and wait, I gotta ask you this real quick. What is Red China? What you said your time in Red China? That sounds so interesting?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was here, you know, like, is that what it means?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Nothing UFO related. I would tell you I worked for an industry.
Speaker 3: I did that.
Speaker 1: They built some machinery and I went there. They were setting up this machinery and they needed somebody to go in and try to make sure they had the electrical requirements to supply to run this equipment. And that was my job. And let me tell you, I was four hundred miles from Vietnam in the monsoon season and they were running the equipment, three phase electrical equipment off generators and when it would rain, it would flood out generator rooms and it was it was a nightmare. Uh I was there a couple months, and when I got back to the United States, I believe me. I kissed the ground when I got back, and I will tell you, uh and this, I'm not being political here.
Speaker 2: Believe me.
Speaker 1: It sounds like I am. But I if you've ever lived or worked in a communist country, let me tell you, when you get back to the United States, you thank god it's the United States and it's free. And the people in Red China have a saying. And I questioned this at first, but my translator and that when we talk at night, he said, when Red China, which a lot of young people don't know, Red China's Communist China. Now, the Red Chinese was communists, but in the early days China became socialist, and they have the saying there in Red China that the difference between socialism and communism is seven months. And I said, what do you mean, and he said, well, that's the time it usually takes to go from socialism to communism. It's seven months. So I'm not being political here. I'm just telling you what I see.
Speaker 2: So I agree with you. I think we have a lot of issues in the United States, but I think it's still the best country to be in the entire world. I really do, you know, I mean, like, my dad's I hope this all the time on the show. My dad's or my dad was in Vietnam and my grandfather was a prisoner war in World War Two, so you know, my family has a history with the military. So it's uh, yeah, it's by the way, I'll just ask you this real quickly, and sorry, I know we need to go, but like, what are your thoughts on the whole thing that's going on in the Middle East? Do you have a theory or are you are you have you been paying attention or like what do you?
Speaker 1: What do you?
Speaker 2: It's it's interesting, right, it's it seems a little crazy though, and and now they're making it seem like I don't know if you saw this real quick I'll just tell you, it seems like they're combining wars, right, like Ukraine fired shots in Iran. I was like, what the e f? And like, so it's gonna be this this this crazy war United States and is versus Iran, probably China and Russia. It's almost like a world wars forming. Are you any Ukraine's I guess on our side, you know, and you're absolutely right it And here again, it takes a better man to me to know, but I know enough that to explain it all biblically.
Speaker 1: But absolutely what's taking place now, it is biblical, and uh, despite what anybody says, and that's why you know, I follow it and I hope he's right. But whenever they have peace talks in that I always know it's piece piece and there will be no peace. And uh, so what's happening is biblical, has been foretold and it's there's not going to be a good outcome of it. Uh. I wish there was. I wish it was different. But overall, it's going to lead to a world war. And and we're actually kind of blind to the fact we're actually in a world war right now. We really are.
Speaker 2: And proxy wars, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot of proxy wars, and uh, the people. The problem is you're dealing with and Iran, You're you're dealing with a death cult, and you can't deal It's kind of like the old alien movies, you know, when they came here and we're destroying population, they said, what do you want from us? And the aliens would always say, well, we want you dead.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: That's virtually the scenario we're in right now with these people.
Speaker 2: So yeah. Yeah, it's it's a it's a it's a crazy world. It really is. Yeah, it's uh yeah, but thanks Thomas. Do you want to tell you you're in the middle of telling people where that finds you? This was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Facebook, you know. I have a page on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Find me.
Speaker 1: I have the Marley Woods Research Center page. You can become a member of that free. I don't charge for anything. I don't make a dime off this. You can go in there, become a member, and I post things going on in Marley and uh some of Ted Phillips worked and early works and anything that does take place in Marley or people I'm working with at Skinwalker, we post on Marley Wood's page. So that's that's the best way to.
Speaker 2: To follow us. All right, Well, thank you so much everybody pretending tonight, and thank you so much, Thomas, and uh, have a good night everyone, and good night.