Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same area as discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Big for Society and now let's get on with the show, all right, Bigfat Society. We got the privilege of talking to individual Anne, who I'd seen a comment on a YouTube video and I had asked for her to reach out, and she actually did end up reaching out, and it's leading to a very interesting conversation that's about to happen. I've been waiting to talk to and for little bit of time, and I'm glad that the time is finally here. But Ann, how are we doing tonight?
Speaker 2: Wonderful? The Pleasure's mind I'm glad.
Speaker 1: That you called absolutely. I mean it is. I think there's going to be a lot to this one. But Anne, I'm going to go ahead and let you fill in the details about what you would like the audience to know about your background, if anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the topic is bigfoot obviously or things like that, high strangeness, and so from a very early age. I'm in my I'm about fifty three, but in the early seventies I had my first experience. I'm from the Pacific Northwest, and I have lived in other places. Some of those events occurred in other places too, and I can get into those if that's where we go. I grew up on a farm, a conventional family, and you know a little bit of religion. There definite belief in God and you know, our savior in Jesus Christ, things like that. But also there was a rift in the family. My parents divorced, and then after that time, you know, you know, there was there was movements. So it's not I don't want it to be portrayed that it always was conventional, because you'll see that that my story takes me to different places too, because I've had to scramble as a single mom, myself and work, and you know, so I've had to travel a lot. So that's that kind of leads into why there are situations that have happened it or occurred in different parts of the country. But leading back to I think it was like nineteen seventy four, my dad and his cousin we were in We were north of Spokane, Washington State. It was in Washington State, that's northeast Washington, and we were in Spokane. I remember vividly at least see seeing the thing. My cousin, my second cousin, was babysitting because my dad and his cousin. His cousin was in law school and my mom and my dad were friends with you know, they used to go do things together, and so his oldest daughter would babysit us. Well, there was four or five kids, and we were all about the same age. I was, I think the youngest. Maybe there might have been one younger than me, but I was about four. We were in the yard playing making mudpies and we had a hose out there, I remember, and it was on the South Hill and Spokane. But this is back before there was a lot of development and so there was more trees in the back behind and forested areas, and so we were in the backyard playing and there was a big tree to my left, and I was facing say north, because the house was also to the west of me, which was on my left. And then there was a big, huge tree, like a tamarack, because you know, Pacific Northwest is well known for those, even in backyards. And then you know, we had this big mud you know, blog or whatever we were playing in and then the kids all ran in, so they ran inside, and I just remember lagging behind because I wanted to still make mudpies. I was having a grand old time and I didn't want to go in, so I stayed out. And that was always curious to me because it was like a point of separation that's talked about. The kids went inside, I was alone, and I'm sitting there making these mudpies, and I remember seeing something huge behind the tree. It like slid up behind the tree, and I just saw it like peripherally, and then it leaned out, and I remember seeing these huge eyes. It was huge. I mean it must have been, I don't know because I was so young, but it was very large and ominous, and I remember experiencing its presence like it was formidable. It was scary. I was literally terrified, and it didn't have a normal expression on its face, like it wasn't friendly, it wasn't it like looked at me like very intense intent, and I just took off running into the house. Well I had to run past it, but I did like a you know, I curved around, you know, I swung wide and I got inside, and I had wet my pants, and I may have like done more than that, because I remember I got in trouble by the parents because they didn't have a change of clothes for me, and that it became about that. Like I never got that part out to them, that there had been you know, not that I was very you know, vocal at the age of four, but I know that later on we had talked about it. My family's well aware that it happened, and my dad said, well, maybe it was teenagers or something. But he had his own experience when he was ten sixty miles north of Spokane when he was hunting, because back then they used to hunt really young, back in the fifties or sixties whenever it was, and so you know, he's more open to these sorts of things than you know, like maybe another parent or something. But my entire family knew that I had experienced this thing because I'd talked about it off and on after that, and then also after that I experienced, like right away it was really weird. I would go to bed and my bed would shake, and then I would get these impressions like it was like mine speak, but it was like in unison there was more than one voice, and it would be like, we are going to get you, just like this chanting sort of stuff. It was so bizarre, and I would go into my parents' bedroom, I remember, and tell him, I'm I can't get rid of that. Oh it's your subconscious. Oh you know, it'll be okay, It'll be okay. And then at the age of eight, I was baptized, and then I had just noticed that I had thought I'd grow out of it, But looking back later, I realized that that was around the time that that I never had those those voices at night. So it wasn't like a paranoid sort of schizoid sort of you know event or anything like that. It wasn't like that sort of development because it would only happen at night, and it would only happen when I was, you know, alone, So it's not like you know, I was hearing these these voices or something. It's when I was alone at night in my bed, and then the bed would shake, and my dreams were terrible. I mean it would be like, you know, I'd have dreams that big hairy creatures were coming after me, and and that you know, I would freeze in the yard and I would drag my legs to the house or I had to protect my little kittens or something, and and you know, I would be putting up these cardboard walls because you know, the creatures would be coming through the walls. It was just always really night tears and things like that. And then, like I said, when I got baptized, that sort of stuff went away. The night terrors, that sleep paralysis still came back off and on, but the that mind speaks stuff all went away. And I truly do believe that we have power in that sort of thing. So that's kind of why I led into the whole. You know that there was a religious breadthground there and some people don't believe that sort of thing. But just whatever your flavor is, whatever it is, that was mine and it worked and it worked for me at least that's that's my that's how I feel about it. And then later on, as time went on, some weird stuff happened, like there was another incident in Spokan, but it wasn't a it wasn't a bigfoot I I saw.
Speaker 1: Like and before we get into that, and I know listeners are hating me right now, but we already talked before, guys that we're gonna there's going to be kind of camp outs through this conversation because I don't want to just skip over what you just shared. And it was a lot that you just shared, right, and maybe we could chat about that for a little bit, Okay, Okay, cool. So that was back when you were four that you had your first visual when you think for five, yeah, okay, And when you think of that time your memory that you have, do you remember as it was this big like ape type creature or it was a big, like weird looking human type creature or is there anything like that in your mind?
Speaker 2: Well, and that's the confusion because I wasn't sure that it was like a bigfoot at the time, because it wasn't like a big, hairy ape, but it was if you could imagine the outline of one. You could still see its eyes and things like that. It was still there, intangible, but it was like I was like, I don't know how to the only other. I mean, I've seen one since and it's not it's the same thing. But this was more like a like a creature. I mean, it was more like so hard to explain. I heard it explained one time on another podcast where this woman had come up through Wyoming and she said that she saw one that was stretched across the highway and it smiled at her, had a big mouth, you know. But she said it was like a weird color, like cream or something like that. I know that sounds weird, but that's what it was like. It wasn't your traditional you know. It was like I don't remember so much like the hair or fur as I do that it was just this huge head and face staring at me. And then I saw the body out of the corner of my eye slide up behind the tree. But it was huge. And then when it came out the front part of the tree, its eyes must have been I mean, they must have been as big as baseballs. I felt like I don't know. I was four or five, you know, yeah, but big, huge mouth huge.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask you about it, So it was it kind of a drawn out mouth or do you remember any specifics about the mouth? I think it smiled, okay, were you able to see teeth when I smiled? Oh huh uh? Interesting? And do you remember any other details of the face, like maybe skin color?
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't. What's got my my memory kind of messed up is that I saw it crawl behind the tree up to the tree, and when it did that, it was a weird thing. It was a weird, not normal thing. The way it kind of crept up, like it kind of glided up a little bit but was on the ground, but kind of it was really weird. And so the whole that part of it and then it leaning out. The eyes were big, the mouth and it like looked at me like I don't know, like why I don't know why it didn't grab me like that should have come next.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask you, you know, because there's a point where you had to run past it, but you made a wide curve, right, mm hmmm. How did did it react to it all? When you did that run past.
Speaker 2: I was fight or fight, I had no nothing. As soon as as soon as I saw it was like I got that whatever adrenaline dump and was gone. I mean, thank goodness, you know, at least it wasn't you know, to freeze. Yeah, it triggered me to shoot out of there, and I don't I just remember just being it just had like so fast into the house, like it was there's no way I was sticking around.
Speaker 1: How soon after that did the hearing the voices and the dreams start.
Speaker 2: I would have to say right away. I mean, because my memories go back to that point, you know what I mean. And not a lot of people remember past like four or five, right, but I have memories back to three, like when my mom brought home my little brother, who's three years younger than me. I remember when she brought him home, But I don't remember mind speaker anything like that. And it wasn't like mine speak, like it really wasn't having a communication with me. It was like somehow these voices and there was numerous voices were trying to scare me and they were chanting, and it's just crazy. It's nothing that I heard, Like our house was, you know, no one else heard it. Our house was very My dad's very protective. He's a marine veteran, you know. I mean, just there's just no way that it was coming from anywhere else other than what was inside of me. And maybe it was just me and my subconscious, but there was a correlation, is all I'm saying. I mean it certainly I tied it together, and maybe it was a trauma response. Maybe maybe it was a trauma response. And then maybe you know, just being baptized after that made me feel secure and safe, and.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, absolutely the dreams that you would have where that you said the big hair creatures would be coming after you, Yes, did they look the same as what you saw.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they were represented as apes, sometimes they were represented as bears. But I have actually had dreams of giants before I had my most recent sighting.
Speaker 1: Big for Society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: So I've had I've had dreams that I was up on our property up north of Spokane and that there was a big flood and then they were like swinging down and like they weren't good, but it was like some kind of natural disaster and they were coming around and they were formidable again, you know, but they were at that point like Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Okay, and this is a dream you had around the same time you said that was later in life, No.
Speaker 2: Later later, they've just been ongoing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh you've had ongoing dreams like oh yeah really yeah, okay, So the the the voices stopped after you got baptized, but the dreams did not. M No, No, really interesting.
Speaker 2: And that could just be my own fears, you know, I don't know, I mean obviously.
Speaker 1: So M well, yeah that I just wanted to talk about that for for a little bit. Oh actually there were a few more. So the house that this happened around. How close was your closest neighbor at that time.
Speaker 2: Behind us? I'm not sure because because we were up on the south like right now, it would it's just you know, it's all developed. But I think it was just a regular neighborhood where there was forest in the back, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 2: It came in through the back. It came in through the back, for sure, for sure it did, because that's the you know, way it traveled. So but it was still a populated area. You know, you didn't have to go very far to go to the bing Crosby Theater down the hill, you know, but it was up high on the south hill a bit. But it was just way back then. It just wasn't as developed. You didn't have your nice model homes that are up there now. Behind there was just a lot of open area.
Speaker 1: Do you think your parents believed you at all when you would tell them of what happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because my dad has had situations like like I said, when he was ten, he was he was hunting in a swamp on our property and he said he could fill a presence in there, and it scared him and he left. He was hunting a deer in there in the swamp. It was a big area, and I remember riding horses by there before I even knew about what happened to him. But you know, I rode horses when I was a kid, and I would always look at that tree line and think that Native Americans were in there watching me or something, because we Native Americans used to battle on those grounds, you know. But I don't think it was Native American spirits that were looking at me. I think it might have been something else, you know, I don't know sure.
Speaker 1: So you said, there's same same property.
Speaker 2: It not is what I saw in Spokane. This this is a different property where just you know, there's just a lot of high strangeness in Washington State in general and Idaho.
Speaker 1: So yeah, very interesting. I mean, you're right, it did start right off the bat for you. But you're free to definitely let's let's continue with with what happens next.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, and I mean I think that just kind of opened me up to things. You know, I just think that I knew it probably traumatized me greatly. It's more than anything. And I just I just want to put that out there that you know, people that are running around looking for bigfoot situations and things like that, they're unclean. I don't believe they're clean spirits. They don't seem to you know, experience you know, joy or you know, love or you know whatever. I mean, I don't know. We don't get that close to them, but they certainly do like to instill fear upon you and terror, and they seem to have a little bit of jealousy too, but I'll get into that. They seem to compete or have a little bit of ego, and to me, that's just you know, those are all those wrong emotions that you know, that seems to be what they function on. And so I just don't think that they're I don't think they're I don't think they're beneficial to humans. I think we spend way too much time thinking about them, and I think people pursue them. Right now, there's they're kind of a novelty. People make money off of it. But if you truly are experiencing them like how I experience them, and they play games, they manipulate and I'll get into that, but they can make you sick like I've been sick. I have been sick for days after being out in the woods with my dogs after having one of them call out my dog's name, you know, or something like that. And I've been around them hearing the weird noises and stuff, you know, like I'll get sick after that, and that's just not good. It's not good for you. But so just moving on and I'll try not to. But there's been some other weirdness that I've experienced, but I'll try to move forward. When I moved to Oklahoma, I lived for a couple of years in Tulsa Broken Arrow, and I would run to the like the come and go or the gas station in the morning to exercise, and then I would run back and I would have to run through these fields. And this one field had a hay the round hay bills, and it also had like a culvert area in there, and then there was a golf course close to it. But sometimes when I would come home, I would just know there, like there was a dark thing that was standing by that that hey bill, and I would never look straight at it, you know. I kind of like knew not to do that from the time I was a little little one and that happened. I knew not to look because I didn't want to know. I didn't want to know what I was looking at, and I would just go by. But then there was some violent tree shake that was going on in the mornings, and so then I quit going at dark. I'd wait till the light came out and so that there was more humans around. Because one time I had gone around, I had routed around. I wanted to extend how far I was running. I was probably late thirties, early forties, I guess around the time, and just trying to get more exercise. So I extended my route and I've smelt the smell got the formidable weirdness, weird feeling, you know, whatever it was. I knew that the tree shaking, I hadn't invested bigfoot wasn't quite what it is now right now, there's kind of a hysteria on it, but it was more on the down low. You didn't really talk about it. But I knew that there was something like that, you know, I mean just because I had experienced it early in life. And sometimes there's things that just aren't explainable. And so I remember one time on my way back, I saw a print. It was a huge, huge, bare print, and it was in the mud because that was a field that they had been, you know, obviously there was some Timothy Hay or something they had planted in it. Otherwise it wouldn't have had bells of Hay in it, but it had rained, and there was this big, huge footprint. And then I looked around and there was no other footprints. And so me not knowing like how it goes. I mean, I knew what I saw when I was little, but I didn't know that they can just have a print and then go away, like you can see just one print and then there's no prints, no other prints, and that's what I saw. I saw one print and then there was no other prince, and so I discounted it because I thought, well, there's no other print, so that's not a big foot. So I'll check that off. And I mean, now hearing other people say yeah, there was just one print and then it's like it dissipated or went away, now I would know like, oh, well, that was legitimately a footprint. I mean, that's legitimately a bigfoot, but I just kind of discounted it. I moved to North Idaho. I had my families from North Idaho Northeast Washington. I moved to North Idaho and I started going on I'm in a community. It's a small community, and we are just surrounded by mountains. I mean there's just hardly any flat land at all. And I started going on the trail on my bike with my dog, I have a German shepherd, and started experiencing really strange stuff. The tree the violent tree shaking to where it couldn't just be something shaking the trees, like every leaf is shaking. It was really weird in broad daylight. Just different stuff that I was experiencing. And then there's some real weirdness to this area. But I'm going to go into my elks story. This happened in twenty nineteen. In twenty twenty, My family's well aware of it. My manager at work heard about it that morning. The jam that works where I worked, had had a situation back when he was five, behind one of our famous restaurants here along the river. He had gone up to the chicken coop behind their house or behind the restaurant because they had a house up there and they had a bear hanging that they had just gutted and killed and it was hanging in the tree. And he said that he watched a big foot walk across the chicken it actually upright step over the chicken like wire, because it had been out there investigating that bear hanging there. And so, and this is a common theme. You know, you'll talk to people who hunt and they hang, they'll hang different stuff and then they'll get slaps on there on their houses and things like that. So you know, it's kind of talked about amongst certain people that and then you know, maybe maybe not others, I don't know, but anyhow, so morning, it was in twenty nineteen or twenty twenty, it was December or January. It was snowing out. Well, actually I got to go to the night before because this is going to explain how these things think. They're very, very manipulative. So I go out. I've got my dog. She loves these tennis pen tennis balls that are like greenish yellow that you buy Ace hardware. You open the can, three come out, you know, and then I have a ball launch And so I launched the ball down the hill because then she has to run up the hill and she gets more exercise out of it quickly, so you know, I'm kind of make her do more work, right, So I'm doing the ball launching. This is like, oh, probably about six o'clock at night, maybe earlier. I guess it would be dark. So it was earlier because it was that time of year. So I don't know it was it was. It was the night before, but it wasn't dark out. The herd had come in. The elk herd had come. They come across from the north, they cross the highway and they come up and then they go up onto the southern mountains and so they're just very it's very common to see them. You know, they'll they'll migrate over, but they're they're just really doing their like they're sticking together, the cows and the calves. So as these were first year calves and they were all following their moms. And there's like different tiers levels of ground that they go on, and they follow these little wildlife trails, you know, and you can watch them where I'm at, and I don't want to stay where I'm at because I've been going there a long time and I don't want to I just don't want to call it out. But anyways, so they cross over in front of me and I'm sitting there throwing this launching this ball with my dog and I'm yelling at her and not not mean, but you know, we're having a good time. And the cows turn with their antenna ears, you know that you could tell their face and you know, they got their ears out there, just kind of curious as to what the heck we're doing because that dog keeps running after the ball and running up the hill and it was kind of entertaining. Well, they're babies. Two of the babies start jumping around and playing. I mean, it was almost like Rich and Rudolph and Reindeer gave it it was so cute, you know, because the dog was jumping around and excited, and so the little calves. It was they were far away, but they could still see and I could see them and they're jumping around. I thought, that is the most adorable thing ever, you know, because I had incited like this joyful play in them, or I hadn't, my dog had, but you know, us, we together had done that, and so I thought, wow, what a memory. So I posted on social media, you know, because it was so exciting for me. I was like, oh, these calves were playing. It was so cute, you know, and just that they had responded like that. And then the next morning I went out because I wanted I had to go to work, and I wanted to take her out because she was home all day long, and I took her out early. It was about seven am, and I hear this cow elk screaming, and she's to my north. Well, these cows last the night before had been to my south because they had crossed up and over the road. So this cow elk is just bellowing. She's screaming her head off, and they only do that if something's taken their baby, like she was. She wouldn't shut up. It was super loud. The other cows had crossed over, and they were doing it quickly, so they weren't like casually walking. So there was something down there and I thought it might be a coyote or something, you know, and I didn't know, but it was kind of disturbing because they had just been playing and I didn't know if it was one of those cows or not. You know, not to get too attached or anything, but you know, that would have been a bummer. Anyways, So I'm sitting there and I'm watching. I'm trying to see where the cow is screaming from, and I couldn't see it. But then there's these two big hills, and then there's a bridge that's on a trail, and this upright figure walks right across that bridge in between the two hills. And this is, you know, pretty far away. It's about maybe an eighth of a mile, maybe a quarter of a mile. I can't really measure it. I've shown my like kids and stuff and where it's at and on a map and stuff, but I can't really measure it. But it's close enough to where I could see an upright figure walk across. I couldn't distinguish if it was a man or not. But it was a really tall, upright thing.
Speaker 1: Big for society. Who will be right back after these messages?
Speaker 2: And in the back of my mind, I thought, where's the baby calf? It wasn't holding it, so it was not a bigfoot. I don't know why I thought that. I don't even know why I thought it was a bigfoot, probably because she's screaming her head off and why would there be a human so close to her, because it was coming from that area, and I was like, this is so weird, this is so bizarre. I didn't see clothes on it because it crossed over that so quickly. But I couldn't get a gauge on I don't know, like it was right beyond my it wasn't close enough to me to where I could get a gauge, And it went so quickly that I couldn't figure out what it was, but I knew that it was big, and so I got in my car and with my dog and I drove down and through the field where you would have to see that person walking, and it's for like half a mile and then half a mile the other way. There's no way in the amount of time that I raced down there that that person could be gone. Within that period of time. You would still see them walking into town or away from town either way. Right, I was outside of town, but you would have to see them on that trail because that trail goes for miles and it's open. And so I went down there and I crept down to the bank, and at that point, I'm not thinking it's bigfoot. I'm thinking I just need to see a guy. I just need to see a person. And I'm with my dog and there's no one there, and I go and I look for any footprints. There's nothing there. There was nothing there. It was snowing, there was snow out, so there should be prints unless he was had stopped and hid up somewhere. I mean, you just you would see him. There was a I could see back down to the bridge that he was on, but there was no print. So something weird was going on. And so I went back up towards my car because I'm trying to take this in because you know, when something like this happens, you're kind of you got you have cognitive dissonance. You're like, Okay, don't overthink this. This is like what is this? Like? You know what I mean, It's just it was weird all of its sudden. I see this elk come running at me from two hills away. She comes barreling towards me, and then she disappears. Well that's because she went down. And then she came up the other hill closer to me, and she's coming right at me, and she gets to be about fifty feet away from me. I can see the steam in her nostrils. I'm all we have is like some weeds between us, but they have no leaves on them, so like they're basically just sticks. I have nothing to protect myself, and my dog's not chasing her, and I don't understand what's going on, right, I don't understand, Like I don't want my dog to chase her, but I'm like going to get trampled. And so then in my mind I'm thinking, okay, is this a bull? And then I'm like, wait, bulls don't lose their antlers until like April. This is December, January, whatever it was. It was winter, and so I'm like, this is a cow. And so she looks, she looks at me. She just keeps staring at me, staring at me, trying to like assess who I was or what I was. And then she looks back at my dog behind me, and then she turns back and chases off to the to the south, and just and just like, she shoots over to the to the south, not where she had come from, but where the other ones were going. She was probably gonna meet up with them or whatever. And I'm just sitting there scratching my head like I almost died. She almost trampled me. And then I thought, why would she trample me? Why was she after me? Why did she see an upright person walking and come after me? What grabbed your baby? And I mean, this is all true. I would take a light detector. I swear to you, this is all true. This all happened, and she was after me. But and I saw an upright thing walk across the bridge, but I never saw the calf. But I will say this, and I have video of this. Every year or thereafter, a cow will stand in that place, right around there, waiting for a baby, like babies are getting taken, like I don't know if it's you know, there's coyotes and there's bear there too, you know what I mean. But it was a mother that her baby had gotten taken from her. And now this is going to sound really weird, but I went to where Can. I told my manager about it, and he was like, you got really lucky, and I know what that sounds like. I had to rescue a baby calf that was cut, you know, because they hunt around here. This is just kind of the way it is. And he goes, you were really fortunate to see that, you know, and he believed me, I think, but he was nice about it. But other people at work that had seen things like this also came up with their stories, like the one that I told you that they hung a bear and he had seen it, you know what I mean. So I'm not embarrassed to tell the story. The freakiest part about it is what's the point of it, right, Well, the point of it that bigfoot had seen me the night before and had seen those babies celebrating. And I swear to you, I just got this feeling as soon as all this went down, that that bigfoot was punishing me because I cared.
Speaker 1: H That's really interesting.
Speaker 2: And that's the part, you know, isn't that weird.
Speaker 1: That it is a very that's unlike anything I've ever heard. To be honest, you're saying multiple other people have experienced similar things in the same area.
Speaker 2: Well, not like that, but they've seen them, you know, like they've seen them up closer. But yes, they've they're you know, and I mean out where I am. After that, there was I have pictures of it, and I posted on Facebook because I wanted to know about some of the local hikers. They go hiking everywhere, whant to see if they'd ever seen these bones. They were laid out. There was moose, el deer all lined up like different ages of bones. I have the pictures. I mean, I have receipts for stuff. Right when I experienced stuff, I take pictures. I have Like a moose liver was left for me last year. I called fishing game because it would have been approaching incident. It was in the summer. They're like, we don't know, like why just deliver you know what I mean? It was left where my car parked.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't get that.
Speaker 2: Why you're telling me totally man. I mean, it wasn't a dumping. It wasn't any thing dumping my dogs. This sounds kind of silly, but my dog's balls disappear the tennis balls, and they'll pop up in the same place, like just weird mind games, like really weird mind games. And I was hiking one day and I have I have the the text message my roommate. I had taken her out like a couple of days before to where I was hiking, and this is around where this all went on, you know, with this with this cow elp, and I took my dog. I had a little i'd have a little shit so and the German shepherd at this time, because I'd gotten the shit to my dad, brought her to me as a rescue. And anyways, so I'm hiking. Three days I took her hiking, the roommate, and then three days later I went hiking alone. And I remember I took a picture of this thing and I said, was this there when we were hiking? And she's like, yeah, that was there. And then we went up this hill towards the mountain and I hear this. I don't want to say my dog's name because people know me, but it's a two syllable name and it's very unique. It's German. And I hear that, and then my dog did too, and it was twice. We hear this twice, and it's in my roommate's voice, and I'm like, gosh, she came out here. I thought I was going to have privacy. You know. I'm kind of being kind of like a brat about it, right because I'm thinking, ah, she followed me out here. I thought she was going down by the river. I wanted some time. No, you know what I mean. She knows my hike spot and she's coming without, you know. And so I texted her, I said, are you here? She goes, No, I'm taking a shower. I'm back at the house. And I said, I just heard you yell, and I have the text messages. I said, I heard you yell my dog's name, you know. And I said her name, and she goes. I believe you, she goes, but I swear to you, he goes. I was down at the river. Look, these are the pictures. I took them here at the house right now. She took a picture, you know, and I was like, oh my gosh. My dog even heard it and perked up and was like we were confused as to what to do next. We thought it was her. Her name was Kristin. I thought it was Kristin because it was in her voice and there was nobody around, do you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's extremely strange and very unsettling. Are there a lot of like missing person cases in that area? Yeah, okay, and probably we don't want to go into names for respect and also for privacy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, there's just high weirdness. You know, there's some high weirdness, and then other people who are aren't connected to it, or who don't aren't sensitive to it, would say no, you know, because they don't get out or they don't you know. I mean, it's just anywhere you go, there is especially high weirdness here. I think because of the mountains that would be the correlation. I'd say there's more high weirdness here than there was where I grew up, way more. I mean, this is like a mecca. But I think it's connected to the Elk. I don't think it's anything else other than the Elk. And I have a theory. They really want to manage animals, they really do. Yeah, they think they are in charge, and you know, I just believe that the man was given dominion over all the creatures. I think they are a competition. We're competition for that. And I don't even think they use the same parts of the animal that we do. I mean, it's really not competition. I think it has to do with different degrees of glory. I think it has something to do with things that are ancient, things that are beyond us that we don't know. I think it keeps our eyes on them. When we chase after them or we focus on them, we're glorifying them, and that's what they're looking for. I think that they know ways that we don't. I don't think they're, you know, like necessarily all evil. You'll hear about some savings. Some you know, that's fine and dandy. Obviously they're able to procreate, but I don't know that they Some people say that they see them and they look like they've lived forever. I don't know that they really can die. I don't know, And I don't know that they're all the way here either, But I know that they have supernatural gifts that I know. They've been around for a while, and I know that like in the LDS or Mormon religion, and it's not talked about, but some of the apostles have seen them and talked about them, the early pioneers. They've written, it's in you know, history, and so it's like, I mean, one occasion was like eighteen thirty five, you know. And I don't really want to get too much into that because I'm not trying to say anything about that. I'm just saying that there's things that have been happening for a long time. It's not just a recent thing, right.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely. And I mean it's not just you know, in the Mormon writings. I mean there's multiple accounts in that time period, the eighteen hundreds of wild Man's sightings all over the country. It's incredible.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah it is. But I think that I think that I don't know, they just master things. But I feel protected, like I know who I am. I know I'm like a child of God. I know that, you know what I mean, I know where I come from. I know I do have dominion over animals. I'm not out you know, hunting elk right now, like alone, you know, I'm not. I'm not in fear, but I haven't camped for a long time.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It does kind of keep me. I'm careful, and I have an underwater whistle that I blow. When they do the tree knocks, I'll notice there's a correlation to when they flush out deer like I would. I heard a couple of years. Maybe it was a last year or the year before, I heard a tree knock when I pulled up to take my dogs out and it was one, two and then three, and then I thought, okay, started walking back to my car. I was like, I'm not doing that well obviously right, And then I look up and this hurd a deer got flushed out of the woods on the other side, and then they started running back up into the woods and they got flushed out again. And I'm like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Like you're hearing tree knocks trade outside your house?
Speaker 2: No, this is just I went. It's about three miles away. It's like two ridges over. Yeah, because I take my dog somewhere else to go running where we're not because I'm in a neighborhood here, I'm kind of by I'm right outside a mountain. I'm looking at a mountain right now. But there's some neighbors, you know what I mean. So I don't have any situations around my house to speak of. I know the neighbors said that she saw someone in the garbage that was really big, with a big hood that ran really flat, and I didn't ask any question. But other than that, you know what I mean, there's just and I have chickens and stuff.
Speaker 1: Like that, big for society, who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: So I don't even you know, I don't have any issues with them coming here. I don't have those issues. And I don't know, you know. I mean, I don't even want to really talk because I don't want to. I don't want to conjure anything up.
Speaker 1: No, I get you, you know, I get that feeling where it's like you want to be careful what you talk about. The area where you heard the tree knocks. Do you ever hear any other strange sounds out there that don't belong?
Speaker 2: Or yes, okay, so here's something else and this I can't put together. So and oh I have video too where I started to record because I had you. And I came home and called my sister of Florida and said, oh my gosh, listen to this. She goes, I can hear it. So what happened was I went up on this hill and there's this activity area. I don't want to name it out too much. But there's this activity area which is not very populated because it's not very popular. There's other activity areas you know, people can go to. But anyhow, no one was out there. I took my dogs and I was ball launching and my dog sometimes she winds up, the German shepherd. She gets excited over the balls like a coonhound would over a raccoon or something. It just is ridiculous, right, but she gets really excited and so she starts doing that, you know, that sort of thing. But it's loud. So she was doing that and then until I released the ball and she can go run because when she's running, she can't scream anymore, right, so then she goes and runs. Well, she did that a couple times, and right behind us in the woodline, and it wasn't very far away. It was maybe twenty feet into the woodline, I heard this electronic like a backup, like a trailer, you know what I mean, just a weird out of this world. It wasn't really a trailer backup. It wasn't mechanical, but it kind of sounded like it. But it was loud, okay, And I thought, what is that and it would it would get loud and then dissipate, and then get loud and then dissipate. And then I heard like little cries, you know, like I was tempted to go in and check on what it was, and I did not, and instead I turned on my phone and started recording. And I do have some of those cries.
Speaker 1: And you have that recorded. So were they like like baby cries.
Speaker 2: Or At first I thought it sounded like baby cries, but then I thought maybe it was an animal, like a calf or something. So I thought maybe it was an animal that was being asphyxiated. And I thought, but gosh, why that timing. Why did that weird electronic noise spark up when my dog was making that weird noise. It's like it got attracted to it and then started doing its thing. It was weird, really weird, And I do have it on I have a recording and it has the little cries. You can you can hear them. I mean, it's not loud like being there right, but you can still hear it. And towards the end it kind of sounded like maybe it was a baby deer or a or a full grown one. But I went back in there. Huh, I don't know why. A few weeks later, there was a big elk bone just laying right out in the open where it shouldn't be. And I've took that like as a warning, you know what I mean. But there was no dead elk carcass or carry on inside or anything. So another time I went out in the same area, I show up. It's in the afternoon, I get my dogs out, and all of a sudden, I hear that loud beeping, like electronic, but it wasn't in the woodline. It was down. It was like, I don't know, it was super loud, like almost like an alarm, like almost like and this is going to sound a little bit crazy, but you know that one thing that they show like they say that they see and it's like this tall thing that they call like radiohead or something like that. Oh yeah, yep, that it sounded like that.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: I got into my car and left.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh man, it was.
Speaker 2: It was a electronic loud alarm sound and no one was around, and I'm just like, this is nuts. And there was a vibration, you could feel a vibration, but it was just there was no reason for it. Because there's no alarms there. There's nothing there.
Speaker 1: When you're saying you feel a vibration, can you so you were feeling it like like it was affecting you or can you describe a little bit more of what you mean by that.
Speaker 2: So the noise was loud, but it resonated like a vibration, Okay, So it felt you could feel a vibration like like physically, I don't remember physically putting my hand on anything and feeling a vibration, but you could feel that it was a vibration somehow. I don't know how to explain it, just that it was a vibration.
Speaker 1: Did your emotional state change it all during that time?
Speaker 2: I have what happens when stuff like that happens is I do the flight yep, And so I get mad and do the flight okay. And so when that happens, what what I will say happens is I get sick, but my emotions don't like I don't want to I don't want to go right then investigate because I know that it's something, probably bad, something Look you know what I mean, And I know that it's a warning to me, just like I feel like anytime i've dealt with this stuff. Even with that cow elk with the calf, it's like always a warning. And here's one more thing I have to tell you. So on that same trail, right after that cow elk sing happened, my dogs and I will go down this trail and this is where I found this old pickaxe. It was just awesome. I still have it. But we go down this really steep trail and there's no trees where we go. You have to go up the mountain up on top because it's just covered with like there's old mining stuff, you know, like not stuff, but like the ground is not there's no trees right until you get up on top, and then there's trees everywhere galore. Right. So I went in one day and this tree that was about ten foot twelve foot tall was laying right there. It had been ripped off and it probably had about, I don't know, eight inch ten inch circumference, healthy tree, perfectly healthy. I have pictures, And I thought, what broke that off and threw it here? Because you can't, I mean, you have to bring it there. And why is it right here where I walk? And why is it broke off? It wasn't you know it wasn't axed or chainsawed, you know what I mean. It wasn't sod so it was ripped and the bark was broken around it. It was a brand new tree, so it's like something through it there like stayed away from here, you know what I mean. It's right right where we go. We are always right there.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, that one area sounds extremely weird. I don't know how often I would go there by myself, to be honest. No, there's just some really really weird stuff that you're experiencing in whatever this one area is. And you said earlier that this this town has a lot of high strangeness in it. So is there other stuff going on besides Bigfoot? And if you don't want to get into it, I totally respect that and we can move on.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of suicides, okay, gotcha. And one was just in the woods wow, so oh boy, And it was a big deal, so just a month ago. Yeah, so it was a local pastor to hear, but that I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't tie that to anything. I'm sure his family, you know, so it was. But other than that, there's young, a lot of young suicides, and I don't want to speak for anyone else, because there was also an incident which was weird and I think I can't remember his name, but there was a podcast that was done on this kid that I know who his mom is, but he just had called her and then like someone was pursuing him or something, and then you know, they found him up on a gould but nobody knows. But then right before that, there was like two suicides which were really odd type. So but you know, that just sounds like it's more like.
Speaker 3: Humans, you know, bad behavior, right, maybe if there was some sort of thing going on that wasn't there's just a lot of speculation as to whether they were or not, you know, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know those situations or if there's anything to those, and I just try to stay away from that because I think if you get caught up in that, that's the type of spirit you don't want to be friendly with, because you know, who needs to be depressed, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I get that. Are there also a lot of like UFO sightings or things like that in the same area.
Speaker 2: There's there's so many mountains, it's you know, there's not a lot of there's sky, but it's like, I don't know, I'm not sure. I haven't you know, had any, but I wouldn't be surprised, you know. But I know when there was an avalanche and there was a couple of years ago and there was a doctor who died and then they had the helicopter go up and rescue, well didn't rescue, but you know, got recovered the body. And so there was a big thing that went around, the coyotes are out, keep your dogs in. They're going crazy, they're going crazy. And I was listening to them, and they those were not coyotes, it's all. It wasn't a like feeble attempt to make coyote howls, but that was I figured it was something else trying to sound like coyotes. And they were angry over those helicopters, you know, because it was right when they were doing that stuff up there.
Speaker 1: Was it because the sound of it was much louder. What were the main things that tipped you off that it wasn't actually coyotes.
Speaker 2: Well, I grew up around coyotes, so I can almost imitate a kai right like you can call them in. So but they didn't. It was louder and more they carried on more like extended out the howl and it took different like tones. I mean, it just didn't it didn't sound like it wasn't a coyote. It was like trying to sound like a kyote, but it didn't. There's no coyote that ever sounded like that. I've never heard a coyote make those sounds. At some point they sounded similar to kyote. And then they would extend it out and it would go too far, and then it would change tone, and it's like that's not someone imitated, but it's too loud to be a person, you see what I mean. Yeah, it's hard to explain. I did try to record it out my front window or my front door because you could hear it, but I couldn't capture it. So but I did capture those those noises from the cries in the woodline, and I just think that's really close to two dogs and a person to be killing if it was a predator. I mean, what are the chances it was killing something that was crying out like that that close to me to where I could record it, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Or even you know, another way to look at it is, you know places like southeast Alaska. They they talk about how they hear cries in the woods and it's a way that you know, the hairy man is trying to lure people into the woods because they're going to see see if there's a baby in trouble. And usually this is there's like a you know, there's a woman involved. Like they often know that if they use this type of baby cry, they have a better chance of getting them lured into the woods. So it's just that that kind of came to mind when I was hearing your story as well. Big for society, who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: That's good. That's good because my dreams from even before this happened are about me rescuing little kids or animals and trying to keep them safe. What is that about? And then I'm in the woods and these sounds come out, and you would think that I would go and rescue them, but I don't because I don't trust because I saw one when I was, you know, young, and I know I know that they're there. I mean I don't know what they are. I don't know how dangerous they are. I think that they have like a I think there's stipulations to their existence. I think that they're not supposed to mess with us. I mean that's I truly truly believe that. I believe there's various degrees of glory, and I believe that, you know, we're here for a purpose, they're there for another purpose and our world's collide. But they're not supposed to mess with us. But I do believe they're jealous of us. And it's obviously not because we have wonderful skills, because they outclass us one hundred percent, right, But somehow they are always trying to prove that they are in charge of the animals, and I don't know what that's about.
Speaker 1: It's really interesting viewpoint. I really haven't heard a lot on when I've been doing interviews over the last few years, so I'm kind of curious to ask you, how is it that you view these creatures, like, how would you describe what a.
Speaker 2: Then anytime I hear anybody start to get into the hole, Oh, they could survive in the wild, and you know, this could be their forge for this and they could live there, I just want to laugh because I know they're not here all the time. They're not like that. I'm not they can't bear. They're not They're not like a bear or organic. They're not of this earth like we are. They're like on a different you know, they're in a different place. And I'm not saying they don't manifest physically, but I think they've you know, I think we've heard enough about them, at least in folklore and also in literature, and also in sightings, which isn't folklore, to where we know that they do things we don't know how to do. But I don't think they're special. I think they want to be worshiped, and I think they want to worship could be anything. You know, We've got big foot pictures and people focus on them and make money.
Speaker 1: Off it, statues in some towns even you know, it's it's very interesting to think about that way. You think there could be maybe portals involved, or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever that is. There's people that know so much more about that. And I think I have an idea, but it seems like every time I get into that or talk about it, I have like I just I go it just it doesn't sit well because I feel like I feel like I'm too vulnerable. I don't like it to affect my I really I really just like to live you know, here and now. Like I find pleasure in things like how cute those elk were doing that?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Exactly?
Speaker 2: I find pleasure in like, you know, taking care of my chickens and the cute stuff they do, my dogs, my grandkids, my you know what I mean. There's just so much to enjoy in this world. I really do enjoy things, absolutely, but whenever I deal with that part of things, even from a really young age, I feel like they just put a lot of terror and worry and stress and just they make you worry. I mean, I can't even go out hiking without hearing them call my dog's name. You know what I mean? Well, yeah I can. They don't call it every time, but or a ball disappears, and it's when you least expect expect it, and then you get all these balls where you've never been. You go picking and there's all the balls in perfect shape, and they're your balls. You've been missing them. In fact, when I was texting that roommate about hearing her call out my dog's name, I said, oh, and I lost two balls somehow too. She's like, oh, no, I mean, just to just to you know, highlight how often this happens. And it's like, oh, well, maybe they go into the the high weeds, sherry. Maybe you know, maybe the coyotes grab them and you know, I mean mob them around and put them together in one place. I don't know, you know, maybe homeless people that are coming into the woods now, you know, I mean more and more, maybe they're doing some I don't know, but I do know that that there was a message to me with that, with that elk, And there's been several messages to me. And the more the more experiences I have, it kind of turns different, it becomes it's become scarier because of those electronic sounds.
Speaker 3: M m.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And if I didn't have my dogs with me, I just don't think, you know, my cell phone and stuff like that. If I didn't have my dogs with me, I mean I wouldn't probably go where I'm going and stuff, but I just wouldn't feel as safe. And I also am kind of concerned about my dogs. I don't let them out of my sight and we stay in open areas. I don't let them go into the wood like I used to. We used to go into the brush and things and then you know, I was finding all those bones and stuff and then hearing those calls. It's it's just it's kind of creepy. It's kind of creepy anyways, Like because sometimes where we go, you know, you'll find cachets where mountainon have buried some bones and stuff too, you know what I mean, So you can you kind of get a little bit of creepiness there, you know what I mean. So there's creepiness anyhow.
Speaker 1: But has has something called your dog's name multiple times? Or is it just the one time?
Speaker 2: Thank god, just that one time.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's still weird though, Yeah, isn't it. It's super weird.
Speaker 2: My dog perked up its ears and looked.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I would go back to that place, to be honest, I mean, just talking personally like that would weird me out.
Speaker 2: I know, she almost she almost turned and went that direction, but she didn't because she was with me, Like there was a like, isn't that weird?
Speaker 1: It's it's super weird. Yeah, what's the what's the most recent time that you've had a dream that included something to do with Bigfoot?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I've had some I guess. I had a bad dream a couple of months ago, and I woke up and said, oh my gosh. I remember waking up going what a horrible dream. But it was more about just being concerned about babies and stuff and little animal. Is that weird?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I mean it's very it's very out of the ordinary for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just think that maybe that's my I think that they observe obviously they're called watchers, right, and I think they can find your weakness and they pick up on it. I don't believe that they can read your mind. I think they're clever. I think they're they're claiboyant at reading your actions, and so it seems like there can read your mind. I believe that only God can read your mind. I think that they can put things into your mind, though, But I don't believe that they can read your mind. And that's just my belief. But I just think that they pick up on your weaknesses and the things that you you know, if you're going out there enough, and I mean it's like almost every day like I'm out there, you know what I mean. So there's been a lot of you know, reading of me. If that's what they're doing. I mean, I'm probably just even talking about it. I feel like we're it's like a sideline or or a sidebar conversation. It's like I don't know how much. I don't know how much I want to give to it, because I don't think they're worth any of it. I know that that they've existed for a long time. I know there's a ramp up in their importance. I think that they're dangerous. I think they're unclean. I noticed that people just an observation, people that get terrorized physically by them, like in person scared. I think they read that situation as well. I think they get entertained by other people and then mess with them, you know, like that whole having bad dreams and things like that. I know that in some of the accounts from one of the apostles for the the LDS Church, whatever it was that talked to him, the big hairy creature whatever it was, had said that he was there to do story human souls, that it was a miserable, that he was miserable and couldn't die, you know. And I mean, of course, you know there's folklore too, so I believe there were accounts, But I don't know how they change throughout time. I'm just you know, really open to know that the things change, and some of the older accounts don't sound like the more recent accounts. But I know that the Bigfoot sure hasn't evolved much. I mean, you know, they're not they're not wearing sandals and they're not you know, I mean, they kind of don't evolve at all. They're timeless. They kind of stay where they're at. Whereas we we evolved, you know, we change and we progress, So there's something to that they are not equipped to evolve. They have what they have, and they come in and out of our realm, and you know, I mean, I guess if you don't go in the woods, you don't have to deal with them, but they're there.
Speaker 1: You know, makes you wonder where they're going back to after they come to our areas and then they go somewhere else. Where is it they're going back to? You know? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It does. And also when people say that they've killed them, it makes you wonder how much of that is true? And then what does that mean? Like if someone's killed one, what happens to their Do they have a soul? And if they have a soul, do they get reborn again? Because some people believe that they can't ever die. Like like what, who cares? Right? Like all these things are so mystifying and so curious that we could get stuck on them and not have our focus somewhere else. I just really believe that it's dangerous, at least for someone like me who's been so imprinted. And you know, here's the problem. Anywhere I go, I can go. I mean anywhere I go. I love the country anywhere I go. You know, I guess when I was in North Dakota, I didn't feel like there was any window but what went through there, And one of the tribal members had had a heart attack when they had the sighting it had gone on if you look up, I don't know someone and I don't know if it was the Bigfoot. What's the group called that does the investigations.
Speaker 1: For real beef.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they did investigation. But I had also because I lived there, my daughter works closely there. And one of the elders had had a heart attack when they saw it. But some of the ladies had seen it out on the ice on the Soca Quia like Soka Koua, and so I mean, I just you know, I mean, I hear about things, and you know, I liked it to get too. There was a time when I was trying to put it together. But since I've been here and had these things going on and I've kind of like put it together. I'm like, oh, I see what's going on. It's trying to get me. The more you look and the more you know you hear about people seeking them out, no one ever gets anywhere with it. It's like, you know, a treasure hunt kind of, it's fruitless.
Speaker 1: It's a treasure hunt that for most people goes on forever and hopefully it'll go somewhere in our lifetime. But for a lot of people it really doesn't. It it can become all consuming. There's a few people that have said that, has there been any reports in your area where they've been like particularly aggressive reports or just reports of more high strangeness.
Speaker 2: So my where I'm at, we don't really report things much. I mean obviously you know, because we thought like somebody did call when like I heard the neighbors and it's fireworks and you think, you know what I mean, there's just not a lot of we're just more to ourselves. I mean it's all over. I mean, if you go toward even more south and stuff, I mean, it's pretty you know. I mean, Okay, So for instance, even when I went to physical therapy, the gals like, oh, yeah, I see and I can't see the town, but there's several towns around, you know what I mean. But it's anyways, she goes. When I came into town, I saw one walking and then we had the owner of the place was like yeah, you know, and blah blah blah blah blah. And then I'm talking to another kid and he's like, yeah, we just had had a deer hanging and they were out on one of the ravines. You know, I don't want to give away where I'm at, but I probably have already. But anyhow, and the the Bigfoot kept coming by, smacking, like I said, kept smacking their their house.
Speaker 1: Big for Society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: And there are vehicles of stuff because it was mad because they had this thing hanging out there, you know what I mean, what it had been hunting season. Like they don't like right, you know, for trophy. They don't like you to hang it. You're not hanging it to show, but to them that's what it is. I mean, it's almost like they put those bones out and line them up like they're the big like you know, trophy people. They're in control of the animal. No, you're not. And if you read the Bible, I mean obviously, right Genesis it taught about if you do tie it back to this mind. I'm not saying that they are Cain, Okay, I'm just saying there's a certain theme, common theme. There's like this, they're of the same vein. Something's there because Cain. The reason Cain killed Abel with a rock. You know how they like to throw their rocks, right, killed Able with a rock was he was jealous of him. The reason he was jealous of him. In the Bible, it says that Abel was a farmer. He was a shepherd type. He was a husbandry of animals. He was in charge of actual souls animals, and Cain was a dirt tiller. He was a farmer, but he was not in charge of animals. He could, he wasn't. That was not his degree of glory. So when it came time to give the offering, and it's in the Bible, these are just my words. In scripture, it says that the Lord was not happy with Cain's sacrifice. He was he was happy with Abels, and that's why Cain killed Abel. Abel was in charge of animals. Animals are of a higher spirit, you know, They're They're more sentient than plants, you know what I mean, if you're going to give an offering, right, So, I just feel like it has to do with glory. I'm not I know that sounds really far out there, but it's just I'm not saying it's direct. I'm just saying, going on that same theme, somehow it ties into their need to be in charge of animals. And it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Yeah, that is. I hear a lot of different theories on the on the show, and I would have to say that that is a very unique one. It's it's interesting to think about. Though. I've talked to another guy from this area, and Okay, there's some weird stuff that goes on in up where I think we might be talking. But and this has been a really interesting chat about. I mean, I feel things are going to continue to happen in your area.
Speaker 2: I know, and I do have to scale back, and I agree with you, just so you know, I know that they're going to increase, right, I know, I know that they will. I mean, even though I pray when I go out there and stuff, the fact that I go out there almost feels like I'm returning to the warrant, you know what I mean, Like there's it's already been ruined. So I've got to find a new place to go. But I have to go out of where I'm at, out of the area, because it's all over. It's there's like you can go twenty miles and it's still there around I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just interactions with the creature all over the place. Up there, you're saying, there is.
Speaker 2: There is, Yeah, if you're out, if you're out and you're disturbing, if you're in the way. Just the common denominator is the elk, just so you know. So if you're not in where the deer are or the elk, you're probably better off. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Why do you think the common denominator is the elk?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know, but it's definitely they definitely key in on them.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's the other guy I was talking to you. There was elk involved, so oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: There you go. Yeah yeah, I mean not so much the moose, but they I think because the elk are like cows, like they migrat in herds, you can control them better, and like deer too.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I just think that they just they like get off on it. They think that. I know that sounds so busy. I mean I just I feel like it's crazy to even talk about it. But you got to understand. I mean, I've gone driving, I took a vacation. I went driving up the river and you know, close to where that guy, not on purpose because I live here, but close to where that guy had that bigfoot sighting, and out of the river bank come running two doughs and like rammed into my front quarter panel or front fender and this my side door. And it's like they were being chased. And I'm like, when that was chased, yeah, being k Yeah, you know whatever. But it's like I just feel like, you know, I mean, it just put me on such high alert. And I never hit you know, I didn't hit them. They ran and of course they could have been running up there, but I mean, they were in such a hurry to get out of that embankment, and it's like, I just feel like, I don't know, I feel like I get messed with you know what I mean a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I mean you've had you're dealing with it your whole life for sure. But I'm glad we talked tonight. And please keep me in the loop with if things conntinue to happen with you know, hearing weird sounds or just the ordinary things. Yeah, that'd be interested to know if it continues to happen.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I will let you know.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming on tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you bet, Thank you for having me take care.
Speaker 1: Just wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you to you all my listeners for listening to the podcast. Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube. Make sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has. Please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list. The Subtle Lake area of Oregon, Rainbow, Oregon, McKinsey Bridge area, Sweet Home, pretty much that entire area, the north part. If you get what I mean, I'll see you back next time. Listeners. SASA Summerfest this year July eleventh through the twelfth. It's going to be fantastic July eleventh through twelfth in Greenwaters Park and Oakridge, Oregon. And listeners, if you're going to go, you can get two day ticket for the cost of one if you use the code b f S like Bigfoot Society but BFS and it'll get used some off your cost. Priscilla wasn't nice enough to provide that for my listeners. So there you go. I look forward to seeing you there, So make sure you head over to www dot Sasquatch Summerfest dot com and pick up your tickets today