Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to this community connection on this Friday after and Friday morning, I should say.
Speaker 2: Usually here in the afternoons.
Speaker 1: Nathan tops in here seventy seven degrees at eight twenty one. And we have two of our favorite people and two of our favorite community leaders as well, Pastor Rando and Shiloh Gamble. How are you all doing today?
Speaker 2: We're doing well, doing well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely well. Something is always going on to get real ministries. And one thing I really like about the programs that you guys offer is exactly what you're saying. It's time for people to get real and it's also time for you to as ministers to help people get through those real life challenges as well.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And as a matter of fact, we just had an event recently called March for Jesus, and we was trying to bring the community churches together, you know, for one reason, and that reason was to exalt the name of Jesus. And we had we had a good turnout, you know, we had roughly two hundred people. I was, I was elated. It was amazing. It was amazing time that we had.
Speaker 2: In the March. And absolutely he was.
Speaker 3: How he moved so during during the part of the worship set that we were doing at at the Unid Square Park. People kept looking up and pointing and pointing and pointing. And I stepped out from under the shelter there and I looked up at the sun and there was this beautiful, huge rainbow around the sole and and to me, that was that was God saying I approve of this. You know I'm in this. I mean you could sense his presences. Yes, absolutely, It's what the Bible says. It was neat to witness it. And it was kind of like in the Bible, you know, when the when the King said, my tables set things are ready to go, invite the people to come in.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got an excuse for this. I can't come. Excuse, excuse, excuse.
Speaker 3: And then ultimately he see it, go to the highways and the byways and the hedges and compel them to come in. When you study that out, he's actually talking about the homeless people, the indigent people, the people that don't have anything, you know, he's actually saying reach out to them. Because the first ones invited, invited, they had excuses why they couldn't come.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we saw that plague come to play and right in front of us. But that showed us also the urgency again to let leaders individuals know. I know that it's hard right now. Times are hard, people are struggling, But we can't get faint, we can't grow weary. We have to have the fire of God and the Holy Spirit. You have to have holy spirits, right.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, there's other amazing ministries in Bortosville that have their I hate to use a phrase niche, but they have their area which they serve in as well.
Speaker 2: So collectively, all.
Speaker 3: Of us working together, yes, you know, will come closer to accomplishing the will that God has.
Speaker 4: Jesus Burger is one of those, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: That's coming up tomorrow, right tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Noon, and we do it every third Saturday at noon, and it's in its church outside and it's basically outside the walls and it opens up in the atmosphere for those that may not have wanted to come into a church or scared or didn't know. It's just a whole different atmosphere. You have to experience it.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, just like.
Speaker 4: The Holy spirits there and he does miracles every time. It's it's deliverances We've seen healings, cancers healed, many many healings.
Speaker 3: So we don't we don't speak near enough about the miracles that we truly see at Gabriel Ministries. And our T shirts, our original T shirts on the back of them say miracles on Fourteenth Street because there's a gentleman prophesied over us, and that's what he said. I keep hearing miracles on Fourteenth Street. We literally have have had people raised from the dead. We've literally seen seen cancer's uh blood moral cancer uh. Healed brand new livers, people on liver transplant list and their livers were healed, kidneys started refunctioning, I mean. And of course the amazing gift of salvation, you know, and myself is one too.
Speaker 4: I went through a whole year of battling things, and to be in the march and lean to march, and to even make it a mile in the march when I was pretty much bedridden. That is the miracle of God working in the faith that I know that I'm healed and I am going to continue.
Speaker 2: To be healed, that's right.
Speaker 4: So we just have to have that fire to know this, and it's our job to get that into people right now. And that's what the march is for Jesus Burger is for us to re ignite that viv of fire and us to get ready as a bride.
Speaker 3: And what we want the community to understand is Jesus Burger outreaches for everyone. It's not just a private little picnic that the church is having. I mean, we have a couple of buses. We go around town. We pick up people that need a ride or maybe intogen or whatever whatever.
Speaker 2: It may be, and we go and we pick them up.
Speaker 3: And and one of the one of the cool things, uh, the founder, if you will, of Jesus Burger, Alan Johnson's from Longview, Texas. That's where the original Jesus Burger started. His wife went on home to be with Jesus just a couple of months ago. So he was taking a sabbatical and no one really knew where he was going. Well, we get a text message from from Jerusalem. He's in Jerusalem and right now and he's saying, what an amazing time it is to see the prophecy of God being fulfilled right before our very eyes with bombs literally bursting right over our heads. And then the next day he sends us a short video and he's doing a Jesus Burger in Jerusalemger in Jerusalem.
Speaker 2: It was amazing, of.
Speaker 4: Course, and so they're gonna, they're gonna to do what they do.
Speaker 3: And that's and that's witnessed the name of Jesus and then of all places, Jerusalem, and that's that's.
Speaker 1: In the middle of a war, in the middle of a war, in.
Speaker 2: The mid of the war exactly. Fires. Ye, So that's in the midst of a fire.
Speaker 4: And that's that's what we're called to do right now.
Speaker 3: So we have a we have signs that we put about put out about Jesus Burger, and somebody took and wrote on one of the signs disrespectful, very disrespectful and through the sign on the ground.
Speaker 2: And that's okay, I get it. I get it.
Speaker 3: But if you know the story of Jesus Burger, it was in Longview, Texas. Gary Dawn, the co founder, told me what was going on. He said, he said that there were two homeless guys and the Jesus Burger bus came by to pick him up. And one of the guys said, Hey, I got enough money, let's go to Let's go to Burger King and get it.
Speaker 2: Get a Burger, and he said.
Speaker 3: The other guy said no, he said, let's go down to the Shade Tree and get a Jesus Burger.
Speaker 2: That's the King Burger right there. So that's where.
Speaker 3: The phrase because it was actually called Shade Tree Ministries. But once that gentleman mentioned Jesus Burger, I want to get a Jesus Burger. That's where everything shifted. And that's why it is and that's.
Speaker 4: How I got saved, was in long view of a Jesus Burger. And that's a holy Spirit, not knowing who he was, and he changed my life and came back to Bartlesville. And now Jesus Burger is here to change lives. Is every Jesus Burger we have salvations and baptisms and miracles and and that's what I'm saying, guys. It's not just for our church.
Speaker 2: It's for everybody.
Speaker 4: It's for the Body of Christ. It's for the bride to be prepared to get ready. So if you if you haven't been to church in a while, or you feel uncomfortable, I encourage you to come to Jesus Burger. You'll feel more comfortable outside. Maybe you know I did. That's how I started there you.
Speaker 3: Go, so I jokingly said, you're outside, there's no walls around. You can get if you get scared, you can run.
Speaker 2: Scared.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well, we are speaking with that pastor Rando and Shiloh gamble with Get Real Ministries and just as a recap here Jesus Burger tomorrow. What time does it start?
Speaker 2: Starts at noon?
Speaker 1: Start setting noon and you do offer those rives around, We'll be.
Speaker 4: On Facebook to get you can get the best schedule on Facebook. You'll just go to get Real page.
Speaker 1: And to witness that miracle on fourteenth Street that always occurs with your ministry, tell us where your actual address is and how folks can get in contact with four.
Speaker 3: To eleven West fourteenth Street were our property connects with brook Haven and right across the street is FYC Convenience Store. You can contact us through uh Facebook page, getrealbvil dot com. UH ask anybody just about I think the numbers on the Jesus Burger signs yeah.
Speaker 2: If not, it will be should be.
Speaker 4: And I just want to give a real thank you, real quick thank you to to to Kevin Knowles, Baron Cheryl from Texas. They came up for the worship. Yeah, yeah. And then Rick Lark and Terry Miller.
Speaker 3: K w o in of course, and Harry shoulder to shoulder, yeah, and Maria Haunt well.
Speaker 1: We we are always happy to help and get the word out about such a great ministry here in our community. Get Real Ministries on Fourteenth Street, Pastors Rando and Shadow Gamble, Jesus Burger tomorrow at noon, come by get fed not only physically but spiritually. Pastor, we appreciate you guys coming in today.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you so much. Good