Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the applause, the applause for a new conference that's coming our way. It is the Origins conference we're going to feature today, which is part of the Mego Lithomania group of conferences that's hosted by our friend, producer, writer, researcher, investigator Hugh Newman and who is our guest today. Will be speaking to him shortly, not only about the the groups of people speaking, the themes of the of the presentations that or conference. By the way, it's going to be November one in London. But Hugh is on top of it. He has a streaming format. I think he's charging forty or fifty bucks for the full day. It's one day from ten am to seven pm for those of you who can't stay up late or excuse me early in the morning. It's all recorded and kept in a file so you can hear people like Robert Temple and Hugh jj Ainsworth many others will talk about them shortly. But he's got it down. He's smart, he knows what's going on. He's been doing conferences for a while. As a former producer of programming for conferences, I appreciate what Hugh does and that's why we have sponsored it. I think we were going on our third or fourth year now, and he has a great lineup. He has an excellent lineup. Robert Temple alone is worth the admission and he has streaming, live streaming, automatically recording for you to pick up later, and it's just fantastic. Now a lot of people who listen just to podcasts, that's great. We got a percentage of people that are moving to our YouTube channel and that's kind of nice because you can see who's talking, some of the graphics or whatever. For those of you who don't have YouTube, don't enjoy watching podcasts, make sure you go to the Facebook page to see the graphics, the supporting material. We call them podcast notes, and they are the photographs, illustrations, graphics, whatever is in a book that we're promoting, or part of a dialogue, part of a presentation, part of an interview that we are presenting for you, so you can get that material there. Today we are gonna talk to you not only about the conference, but I consider Hugh Newman one of the top names of researchers who are in the Middle East, notably Turkey, and we're gonna hear details on new discoveries that not only go Beckley Teppee, but one of the other Teppees, which is Carahan Teppee, which seems to be carving central for human human like figures. They've already found five eight foot plus tall carved rock carved men, a number of animals, and the list keeps going on and on and on. We're gonna see some new photographs. We're gonna talk about some new photographs that are being collected. And I was just there a couple of years ago, and the Turks have put together a fabulous world class museum to display these artifacts. And I gotta tell you, although they're very rudimentary, very crude in some ways, they are intelligently designed. And it's not that you look at it's not like you're looking at a Greek or Roman sculpture. They're much cruder than that. But they're substantial, and that's a big deal. They are substantial. The other problem with a lot of these sculptures is we just don't know what the meanings are. We haven't decoded the civilization that has created these subsurface temples. And the other thing that both Hugh jj Ainsworth and Andrew Collins have detected is that many, if not most, of these underground subsurface temples are observatories of some kind. And these t squared columns that were carved have little notches and little protrusions and in some cases direct cuts where they become sightlines for various constellations, the sun, the moon, really observational tools that are now coming to light. We didn't really know until just a few years ago what these temples were, what these underground temples were. We still don't know why they would cover them up to preserve them and some of the dates, said Klaus Schmidt. The archaeologists who uncovered the first go back to the temple. We just don't know what their purpose was, why they would dig and cover it up again. You know, it suld be nice if we had some writing, if we had some kind of way to decode these unusual temples. But who was going to bring it all to us today? And I have just received the full compliment of slides that he is presenting at the upcoming November first Origins conference. So if you can't get there via personal passage or via streaming media, you can see it on Facebook. We got I'll probably post half of the presentation, and he's got some brand new slides that are I want to say profound, but we don't know if they're profound yet. There was a new Man sculpture of a man that just was discovered about a couple of months ago. I posted it on the Facebook page. These are all very very unusual. We were guessing what's going on, and we're getting these incredibly old dates. Twelve thousand years ago, fourteen thousand years ago, and on and on and on. It keeps pushing back. As Graham Hancock likes to say, things just keep getting older. So a lot to enjoy. Again, if you can't get to the show, at least get to the Facebook page and take a look at the sculptures that he was presenting at the Origins conference November one, so check that out. So today's program is Forgotten Turkey and my guest is Hugh Newman. Hey. We're going to be in the jungle this December first to the twelfth on the Guatemala Sacred Temple tour, and this is an opportunity not only to climb pyramids, but to interact with the local shaman in understanding what the Maya were up to their state of mind and ceremony to connect with the sacred temples and pyramids that will interact with This is a chance to not only climb pyramids connect with them, but also to taking the spirit and the consciousness that is the genius of the Maya. If you'd like to join us, go to Earthancents dot com, forward slash Tours and you'll see all the details. To get details on the Guatemala tour, send an email to me at Earth Ancients the number four of the letter you at gmail dot com and join me for a private zoom conference with our hosts Lydia and Arturo di Leong. Again. The Guatemala tour is December first to the twelfth, twenty twenty five. For more information, go to Earth Agents dot com, forward slash Tours or send me an email Earth Agents the number four the LETTERU at gmail dot com for a discussion on just what we'll be doing. This tour is perfect for you. It's that time a year again, and I mentioned this most of the time that we have a period where we're doing conferences, and we mentioned the Italian Conference on Ancient History. It's going to be Italy, but we're also sponsors of megal Lithomania's Origins conferences, Hugh Newman and family and this I think, and I'll ask you this question in a minute. I think we've been sponsoring for at least three or four years and he's always got a good lineup. Hughes traveled the world. He knows who's who, and there's good speakers all over the place and he typically has them. And so we want to have Hugh on the program for a few hours to talk about not only Origins but also his latest discoveries in Turkey and what he's uncovered. So, hey, you how you doing? Man, good to see it.
Speaker 1: I'm great, Cliff, how you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing good. Well. You're in England right now, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean England you and are kind of not too far from Stonehenge.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I always say that, you know, when I came out to visit you, it's like, what's the city that you're in? Is it Stone? Is it that the city called Stonehenge?
Speaker 3: It's in I mean technically we're in Stonehenge, you know.
Speaker 2: In the in the inner works that they would consider the grounds of Stonehenge.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, we're close to the Stonehenge and we are to Amesbury, which is the local small town, so it's village really and so yeah, so technically, you know with Stonehenge, really, can you.
Speaker 2: Walk to the actual facility from your home?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, it's like fifteen minute walk.
Speaker 2: God they let people live there, but I guess you're the village has probably been there for a thousand years, right.
Speaker 3: These are the you know, these are the homes, the houses that where people would look after Stonehenge and lived. This is like the custodian kind of homes. Yeah, okay, so this is like you know traditionally where you know next door. We've got National Trust to kind of run the whole landscape. I see, it's a fascinating place to live. I'll tell you that it's haunted as hell, but it is really kind of it's called I love the megaliths.
Speaker 1: So this is like the ultimate place to be.
Speaker 2: Really, it's hard to do. You have the dead bodies around of the workers over thousands of years. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: But it's some weird stuff, but it's all good, nothing to worry about.
Speaker 2: Okay, sounds good. Hey, well talk about origines this year. You have a great lineup. You have like one of my favorite people, Robert Temple, Andrew Collins, Deborah Cartwright, and then you have Filippo Bioni and Armando May to come back and talk about I guess they're going to talk about the stars, scans of the Pyramids or what's new with them.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, they've got some good stuff. I mean that they're constantly updating, you know, Amando or Filipo. So we're delighted they're coming over. We met him a few times this year and gone really well at a really good time as well, so that's kind of cool. And so yeah, but they've got they're gonna have new stuff to share origins as well, so we're looking forward to that. They've just been at a conference in America where they are getting now backing from people like.
Speaker 1: Chris Dunn and others.
Speaker 3: So that's really cool, and I think a lot of people are now realizing these are kind of you know, serious people, you know when it comes to this kind of thing.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, what they have is groundbreaking. In fact, I'm having Graham Hancock on the program at the end of the year. He does not really feel strong enough about the star tech to comment on it, but I've discovered that The military has been using it for years, a similar type of scanning equipment, which I thought was quite quite interesting. In fact, it's one of those top secret UH applications that they use for bunker busting. They can pierce the ground and go I think a mile underground. Let me share the screen?
Speaker 1: Should I?
Speaker 3: Should I share my screen? I'll get some good graphics and stuff. Yeah, Yea'll do that. So I let's try that. I've got to send request, so we're gonna have to edit this bit out unfortunately, but.
Speaker 1: You go give me like here go, You're good to go. Yeah, that's too, that's just maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So anyhow, we had an Armando on res and he is still blowing people away with what he's showing. You know, it's funny because you heard Zahi jas on Rogan's program saying it's not valid. What they're showing is not valid.
Speaker 3: You know, I was like, christ, Yeah, I find that strange because you know this is you know that you know, Filipo's a scientist for starters, He's been doing analysis underground of other things in Italy and other places for years. So this isn't like he's just you know, jumped on a bandwagon. He's just got his genuine interest in all this kind of stuff. And so we're you know, when I actually met them and interviewed them at a long interview them, I realized that, you know, these guys are for real. They're not like Amanda's got some more kind of incredible ideas going back deep into history and what they could be used for.
Speaker 1: But I think there's something going on there.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I havn't met The Origins conference is excellent. It's the first time doing stuff in Britain or in England. So and and are.
Speaker 1: They going to Yeah, they're coming over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're flying them over coming in a couple of days. Before we're going to we might do a little press conference. We're going to do a press release because they're going to bring some new data to the to the event, so we're going to make that kind of you know, make a special deal out of it. Andrew's obviously Andrew Collins. He's got his republished updated book. He's got the you know, Beneath the Pyramids coming out, you know, so that's going to be fully updated with all the new data and everything else.
Speaker 2: Beneath the Pyramids, the Kids of the pyramids are.
Speaker 3: The tunnels, initially the tunnels and caves that he discovered back in two thousand and so that's the that's one of the main thrust. And he's written live you know, several you know, forty extra pages of all the new data of how it all fits in it. Obviously we went under there, went into the cave system last November, not long before this Saskan stuff will kind of blasted onto the scene. So yeah, so yeah, he's going to be doing that there. And so we've got a bit of an Egyptian thing obviously with Robert Temple as well. You know, he's going to be bringing some of his you know, I think he's quite intrigued of the whole kind of SARSCAN thing and how it fits in with his data and stuff. He's being researched. And I'm just notably in his book Egyptian Dawn, well he was looking on he was looking underground, not just at the Cyris Shaft, but on all these chambers, all these you know, what we thought were Pulley systems going under the Valley Temple and everything else.
Speaker 2: So you saying that when he wrote that book, which is probably twenty years old, that he had a sense of underground chambers and tunnels and things.
Speaker 3: Well, he was one of the first people to really go into the Asiris shaft and do analysis there. But then he found more evidence of other places under you know, around the Valley Temple, around the Sphinx and other such things that he was looking into the shafts, which are becoming a big deal for Filipo and Armando in the Cafre research project. And so yeah, so there's a lot to consider, you know. So we're going to get into all this obviously at the conference. But obviously we're going to be going into what we're going to be talking about today all the new stuff coming out of Southeast Turkey, because there's a huge amount of stuff. I mean, JJ is going to be looking at all the symbolism JJ Ainsworth and her new analysis of super ancient sites even older than older than quebeculey Tepe in other parts of the world. I'm going to be looking at the solstices. Because of our discovery of the Carahan Tepe witness solstice, I found evidence going way way back. I'm going to be presenting all this at the Conference of Solstices, going back into Paleolithic times and this obsession with it and now that really became a thing which ended up at places like Carahan Tepe. So people think the oldest solstice is like Stonehenge and places like this, but it's not. There's something there's something much more profound, much more ancient going on. So yeah, we're going to be digging into all that. And one of the other guys we've got, his professor, David Jackson. He is fascinating. He's actually doing a dig here in October near me, and he's been working on the Mesolithic again the same era as Beckley Tepe really but in England around Stonehenge and a cycle blick Mead, but also at Stonehenge, which I'm going to be talking about. You know that they had solstice alignments. They're ten thousand years ago. But he's going to be you know, he's now working on a new project. Hopefully we're going to get all the updates and that is literally starting this month in October, and yeah, I' going to be meeting him before the conference. He's going to be staying really near me, so I'll get some exclusive some updates on what he's looking at here because I think they found a whole load more stuff in the whole kind of Stonehenge landscape as well.
Speaker 2: I want to mention that you also have Debbie Cartwright who will be one of our guests I think in a week or so promoting the actual conference. I want to also remind you guys listening the website say to get more information is Origins Conference dot co dot uk. And also Hugh talk a little bit about the streaming package. If people obviously can't get there, they can get on there and pay. I think you said it was fifty three dollars US to pay for the streaming and streaming live correct.
Speaker 3: Yes, So what we do is we've got a multi camera set up, We've got a whole whole kind of a really good team, a really good wo'll be doing it with us for years. They get their blood professional former TV guys and so there he will be doing it live, you know with all the slides, bloody Die everything else. But also people can then watch the archive you know, at their leisure forever basically, And so we don't put these up on YouTube for about six months or a year, but they will eventually be up free. But by then all the new stuff's come out by then. So we recommend people check it out because you know, we put a lot of a lot of time and effort into kind of getting these really cool speakers, right.
Speaker 1: You know, you're getting a really good set up.
Speaker 2: In the venue.
Speaker 1: It all looks really good.
Speaker 3: We've got you know, good quality sound, and.
Speaker 2: You're capturing the screen images as well, the slide present presentations are. So you're going you're editing clean editing between the speaker and the screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do live editing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean that's killer. I mean, that's worth fifty three dollars is nothing.
Speaker 1: That's nothing.
Speaker 2: That's I don't know how you're making any funny, but I appreciate that number. So so let me think, now, if it's at ten am in England, that's going to be at night in the US, so it's.
Speaker 3: A bit more leisurely in the US. You have a lion that day and watch it, you know.
Speaker 2: So exactly, So what November first is Saturday?
Speaker 3: Right November the first year, we're you know, people who want to come to the conference, we're actually doing a Avebury tour, you know, the largest stone circle in the world on the Sunday, So we do a little walk about. We will get together. Andrew is probably going to be leading it. We're going to have other special guests there as well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Get out and about as well, you know, even though it's going to be like the winter but not it won't be too freezing by there. But yeah, so but the live stream and he has forty UK pounds or it's ends up being like fifty three bucks or something like that, so it's very reasonable. Plus you get access to it, you know, we do give access to other things. We might get a few exclusive little interviews while we're there as well. It will only be available on the stream and things like that. So yeah, people can check it out at Origins Conference dot co dot uk and you know, they can get in touch with me via the website as well.
Speaker 2: And which number is this? Is this the tenth annual Origins I can't remember how far? Yes?
Speaker 3: Is No, Well, we don't do it every year. We started in twenty thirteen, oh in London for a while. Yeah, yeah, it's been a while, but we skipped a few years, we don't. You know, this is just a kind of you know, it's kind of a passion project. Really, We just you know, megaliths mainly is our big thing. We do you know, to two day three days of tours on top of that every May. But this is kind of a thing we wanted to get more into the deep origins of civilization, not necessarily just talk about megaliths, other things as well, you know, kind of going into consciousness and you know, you know, astronomy and things like that. So that's kind of why we set out myself and Andrew back in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: Right, So before I let you go, where is it held and if people want to get overnight accommodations, is it an airbnb or is there a hotel, a proper hotel in that area?
Speaker 3: There are some, Yeah, there were a few hotels, and not actually directly and pusy funnily enough where we do it. But there's a train station, so people come in for the day. Mainly they just come in from London or anywhere in the country and it's a major train station just in the small town. So and there's lots of the surrounding towns. There's loads of hotels and things like that, but generally people come here for the day or if they're you know, driving in, they stay over somewhere nearby. But yeah, it's kind of cool and there's lots of pubs and curry houses.
Speaker 2: Used to visit London and visit the British Museum, which is just worth your you're coming in.
Speaker 3: It's also like, you know, Bristol. If they're flying in, you can fly into Bristol. It's not too far away. And yeah, it's easy to get to. Basically, we've got a giant car parks. You know, people can just drive in and stay there. It's totally fine. We've got really good caterers as well. We've got this really cool team. We do the really nice food and proper coffee, which is useful when you're listening to seven or eight hours of lectures. But yeah, it does, you know. So we've got it covered basically.
Speaker 2: So what are you charging converted to us? What's what's the fee to get in for the day.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I can't remember, Tom.
Speaker 3: I think it's about six sixty I think it's about fifty five pounds. I believe about seventy dollars something like bugs.
Speaker 2: You're including hood with that, No, no, no, okay, yeah, it's hey, it's compared to American conferences it's pretty easy.
Speaker 3: It's here god yeah, yeah, yeah, it's really cheap, but maybe eighty bucks by the time.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Dig it out some goldon stonehead or something to keep going like, but we.
Speaker 3: Just get Luckily, we get quite a lot of people coming, so it kind of comes it a lot of people on the on the live stream. But yeah, but yeah, we have a we have a good time. It's a nice little winter get together over sam Hay and Halloween time. You know, everyone can kind of get together. And it's one of the things I like about conferences as well, a bit like the tours, but more the conferences because you have like one hundred and two hundred people all turning up haven't seen each other for months now. We'll get to hang out, you know, we all get to hang out and kind of hear the latest stuff, you know, share ideas, Yeah, sign a few books, this, that and the other.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's a good it's a good vibe. Excellent.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about your latest discoveries. You're going to be presenting at the conference as well. Origins Conference and you are the Quebecy teppee boy is all I can think of it used to be Coylin Andrews. Now it's you and there's been some discoveries there and once you talk a little bit about the latest research that you have Encourverreed.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean the whole area, which has become known as Tastapola, which basically means Stone Hills, is growing. I mean we're talking you know, for a while, a long while, there was only Quebec lee Tepe that was the big site, dates to eleven thousand, six hundred years ago. Now we've got Carahan Tepe, the Saber. There's some sites that are just being started to be excavated, like habet Zu van Cepe, Tepe Chak Mac Tape, even a jan Lahoyec as well, which we'll talk about shortly.
Speaker 1: So there's a whole load.
Speaker 3: Of stuff kind of going on there, and it's stretching, you know, into a wide area which I call a super civilization. That's going to be kind of title of the next book that me and JJ are working on. But if we started to Beckley Tape, for instance, because there's actually brand new stuff coming out of there, and there's more controversies coming out of there as well, which I think are going to surprise people. Obviously we've got the main the main enclosures that everyone knows about. There's talk now of a new GPR scan is going to be taking place. This is there's one that was done in twenty fourteen or between twenty twelve and twenty fourteen. But they're going to be doing a new scan ground penetrating radiar and then they're going to decide what they're going to do next. Because there's all the olive trees, which was a big controversy, they've all now gone.
Speaker 2: There's going to be stuff if just for a minute you there's been a lot of discussion of corporations buying the facility and not excavating anymore. Apparently I can't remember who was talking about it, but it was it's gotten it to the point where it's a museum rather than an archaeological site. What's the story on that.
Speaker 1: Yes, so there's been a lot of debate.
Speaker 3: There's a gentleman called Jimmy Corsetti, Yes, thank you. Does Bright Insight is a very interesting chat. He's been really pushing because he's done a lot of research on it. I kind of assisted him with a little bit of that actually, and he's found that there's an involvement from the w EF, the World Economic Forum. They had a big thing about Coebecley Tappe and Davos when they had the big meeting there. He's found out over twenty million of funding euros has come in and they kind of it's almost started seeing saying they slowed down the excavation, are focused on conservation and tourism and building all this stuff over the site, which is some new stuff. I'm going to show you that, which is a bit I'm not too keen on that.
Speaker 2: The reason I'm interrupting you is that Corsetti showed some photos of these olive trees planted on the archaeological site. It's like frit Scene who allowed that.
Speaker 1: They've been there.
Speaker 3: They've been there for years. I mean, they've been there since I've been going there. Oh and I think I think it wasn't I don't think it was when they were when they were planting. It was planted by the family to improve improve the soil, improve the kind of increase the value of the site so.
Speaker 1: They get more commission and things like this.
Speaker 3: But then they realized, you know, there's a debate as to whether they realized they causing damage underneath, or whether Jimmy pushed forward to kind of get them removed. But whatever happened, you know, I think Jimmy was doing the right thing and bringing that to people's attention. And now they've removed all of them, and so now they're going to do a GPR scan, which is fascinating it and they've actually, as we'll see in a moment, they've changed some of the pathways.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we all return shortly with my guests today. Hugh Newman coming to us from London and he is discussing the New Origins Conference November one of this year. Will be right back. My guest today is Hugh Newman. He is a author, research investigator and has made a personal study of Quebecle Teppe, Carahan Teppe and many of the unusual sites that are found in northern Turkey. So I was there two years ago and you're saying that they have removed all of the olive trees on all sides of the area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the whole site, the whole site has now kind of gone none left. I mean there's a few handful left. That's it, just a few, so it's not too much really.
Speaker 2: So what's the latest discoveries talk a little bit about what they have uncovered.
Speaker 3: Well, well, when we were there this if you look at this, this discovery was found in the wall. If people can see this image, there's you know, it's quite well known. You can google, you can see it online. They found this human statue is about three feet long inside a wall. The one in the middle is actually a representation of another statue was found several years ago, which is similar to it, and they've kind of put that now in the museum. So people don't know whether because it was placed in the wall, it was some kind of votive offering or whether it was just used to as a you know, it was knackled old bit of stone and they used it as a brick in a wall, you know, which I think it's quite interesting. So there's different debates about what that is. But often, you know, when you're placing stuff like that, it's like it's in the foundations, and so it to me it feels like although it's probably added later after the main site of being constructed, it is has meaning.
Speaker 1: It's not just placed there randomly.
Speaker 3: And I think that I think that that's my opinion on it, based upon other stuff they found which has been placed in walls at other sites and things like this which seem to have meaning as well. But what they're meaning is, we don't know. But it doesn't have any legs. It's like hands sort of coming up. It's almost coming up the front like this, not really touching the navel, they're kind of coming up the front. And it's got a kind of unusual, kind of almost alien like head on it, which we find in many of the statues at quebecley Tepe. But while we were there this was being discovered and so that we found this quite intriguing, and soon after, you know, and then it got announced like two days after we were there in September twenty twenty five. While we were there, we were noticing that there's lots of construction works taking place inside Enclosure C at quebeculey Tepe. This is one of the main enclosures that everyone looks at. The Closure D is the main one which in the background that you can see there, but Enclosure see, they're actually like rebuilding the walls and rebuilding the ta pillars of the main tea pillar inside the site, actually gluing it back together like a jigsaw. As you can see here, they're kind of like just piecing it back together, which I thought was very odd. But and the problem is this wall you see that they're rebuilding is going over some of the tea pillars and actually covering up some of the three D reliefs, which really surprised me because this wall. They think that basically the walls were placed there between the tea pillars the very early earliest point of construction in nine thousand and six hundred BC. There's no actual evidence of that. There's no evidence that these walls weren't added later just to hold things up and kind of separate the enclosures. And so because you wouldn't create these three D reliefs and then build a wall straight over it, maybe in a few generations you might have done it just to kind of prop up the stones. So we don't know what if they're reconstructing it, if it's actually based on the original design, because they haven't actually excavated below these walls and further down, so they could be building over actual excavation, which needs to be done, which will never see again now because these are permanent. So there is a bit of an issue going on there. We even had the Japanese princess turn up and just a couple of days after we were there, and she kind of was having a look. She was also involved in the archaeological project because as a Japanese team taken over one of the test table of sites. But as you can see you see in the back there it actually reconstructed the t pillar step back together.
Speaker 1: Yes it's massive.
Speaker 3: And so here's here's a couple of shot, some shots before and after. You see that, you know on the left side of both pictures.
Speaker 2: Quickly do they think that these tea pillars were purposely damaged and crushed two or a collapsed so that they could cover them up?
Speaker 3: These were these were destroyed before the site was closed down years ago. So this is a part is what we see a Carahan tape where the site itself is almost deliberately damaged. We see another view of it here. Wow big, I mean there's a big. These are a massive the's like eighteen feet tall roughly. So these are beasts, you know, so that you know, and the bedrock you see the sort of bedrock. There's like a bedrock pedestal there that's that's all carved down from bedrock. So there's like massive bedrock carving going on here. And I believe even around the edge they had a curb kind of coming around the edge which they would slot the tea pillars in before the walls were built. You can actually see that in this reconstruction. If you look on the left hand side, you can see that there's like a bedrock curb. I can show pick within the bedrock itself. And got another image here before and after. That's the back of the tea pillar and you can actually see it's kind of like a bit rough. It's kind of like being damaged and things like that, but it gives you, it gives you some impression, you know. And I think they're going to be doing more and more of this reconstruction, but I just hope they don't do too much where they then building over the archaeology where they could be discoveries to be made. And you also have to question, why are they spending time and money on this when ninety or to ninety five percent of the site has not been excavated. You know, they could just be doing that. Why an't they doing that? And so that that baffle has always baffled me.
Speaker 1: Well, we got to.
Speaker 2: Admit this because they have spent a hell of a lot of money on this huge enclosure and so they probably want to get as much tourism as they can out of the things. So they're making this thing that the prime object object to go to go view.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, no, for sure, you know, but but you know one of the things, Yeah, it tidies it up as well. You look at that, you look at like you could basically see like the floor. Now it's a lot more tidy, tidy it up. They put this all this rubble back together basically. So in a way it makes sense, you know, it's like a logical They're doing it at Carahan Tepe already we can see some of the enclosures they will look at shortly, and so it makes sense. But I'm just concerned about the walls mainly being built, you know, being rebuilt, because these are covering up stuff they haven't even excavated yet, I think, you know, so this is where the issue comes in, Hugh.
Speaker 2: Is it because they have found artifacts close to the wall area and you're you're thinking they should be digging deeper or what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just haven't got down to the bedrock in a lot of places, so there's going to be stuff there. I mean, there's a porthole stone at the back end of Enclosure Sea, which was Andrew and I suppoted back in twenty fifteen, and it's just in the rubble and that's just being forgotten about. And there's rubbable now going over the top of it. And that should have been placed in this new wall because that would have been the northern orientation they you know. So there's issues like that. But one of the interesting things that I've noticed, you know, when you look at this, it's actually confirmed something I was researching before that, and that is the geometry I found that they it's almost like they've tied in it up and you can see more of the enclosure, and it's actually confirmed what I was saying all along that enclosure to see it as a very specific geometry, which is called a flat and circle modified type B based upon the work of Alexander tom and the British dose circles. So that made my day. You know that that is now being confirmed. But also we have Enclosure D, which is behind it that's now been tided up. There's there's been all the new discoveries with the Boor statue, which we'll look at in a moment, but that is now proved that there's a geometry there which we can see here. And this this back again backs up my theory that they were working with very sophisticated, very very specific types of geometry based upon the work of Alexander tom and the stone circles he decoded in the British Aisles, and so that is quite interesting. So the more they clear away, the more they excavate, the more they kind of tidy things up, the more shapes come out, which seem to just keep coming up with these specific geometries. We get that and Enclosure B as well in Enclosure A and where you know, since more's being cleared up, it's shown that it's an egg shape, a very specific egg shape that we find, you know, in other stone circles around the world.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm quite intrigued by all this.
Speaker 3: There's a you know, there's a negative side, where why aren't they doing more excavation, Why are they rebuilding all this stuff? But at the same time it's clearing stuff away it's revealing the geometries, it's revealing these new discoveries. So there's a it's two sides to the coin. I think you've got to look at it both ways. Let's just hope with this big GPR scan that they're planning to do this month apparently, that they'll find more and they'll be able to actually dig deeper and they'll be able to actually be able to have a look at what's going on kind of under the ground there a little bit more. Mean, they did the scan years ago, but I think they need that they've got better technology, they're going to do it again, so I think that I think that's the key.
Speaker 2: I'm curious your theory that this is something that relates to Tom's work. Was there a roof on these enclosures or not, because if they're doing sight skins into the sky, they can't have a roof. They have to have either a sight line that opens up somewhere or no roof at all.
Speaker 3: Well, No, it depends because you know you've got if it is all about the walls, right, because if the wolves aren't there, they're not blocking anything. You can see in between the outer tea pillars in the outer ring, you know, into the horizon. So a lot of a lot of the stuff I've been looking at and jj is horizon astronomy, like the sun and the moon rising or setting on the horizon. So you don't even if it had a roof will make any difference because you're looking through like a gap, like a window between two That's.
Speaker 2: What I'm wondering, if it's like a you know, a sight line of somekin.
Speaker 3: I mean, there are speculations that there were roofs, obviously that this has been put forward by various kind of archaeologists, but there's no evidence. All they found is two negatives where they think two poles may have once existed. But it's now been proven that this fell down from the higher up elevation of the later structures, which we know had roofs on them.
Speaker 1: These are small square and.
Speaker 3: Structs square structures, and so there's no direct evidence. But we've proven over and over again, and we can look at that Carahan tape shortly that even with roofs it won't affect the kind of astronomy we're looking at because there's going to be gaps in the outer walls between the tea pillars, the in the you know, the outer ring, so makes no difference. But the other problem is is that we've had engineers, structural engineers join us on our tours there and they've looked at it, and so they can't be a root because all the tea pillars are slightly different heights and there's no damage on top of them. There would be there's a wood place on top of them, and they're not structural, They're just not structural. These are more symbolic, you know, And these tea pillars might look structural, but they're not very shallow pits, very shallow sockets.
Speaker 1: So if there was.
Speaker 3: Any wind or rain or movement, it would knock all the tea pillars over, you know, especially the central ones. So it wouldn't really function like that. I mean, but again we're speculating as much as the archaeologist are speculating that there was a roof, you know, because there's no evidence to back it up as such.
Speaker 2: Yet, are you guys still holding to the cover ded at twelve thousand years ago where they covered it up or is it gotten in the order?
Speaker 3: Well, the old dates, they've got a close to nine thousand, six hundred BC as their construction dates and then around eight thousand b C or thereabouts they started. But there were slope slides that filled in that enclosure d and some of the enclosures, so there was a natural kind of infilling. They cleared them out, they did repairs and things like this. This is in prehistory, and then they deliberately covered up the rest of the site. This is pretty much improven now. It's so, you know, there's there was this big debate that these slope slides buried the entire site, but that's that's literally impossible because there's you can't slope slide upwards. You know, there's there's stuff above where the slope slide happened, phil that are being placed there by people and so and Krahan Tepa. There's a scientific paper by the head archaeologist Nesmi Keral who's proven beyond doubt that there was a deliberate burial there as well. And so we pretty much know that for a fact that you know, both these sites and other test Temple of sites, this is this is in fact, how they've been preserved so well.
Speaker 1: Is that they were buried, you know.
Speaker 3: But weirdly, the building of the people at the site damaged it some of the site, some of the site then buried it. So it's annoying, you know, yeah, but not all of it. Some of it got preserved, some of it even got reconstructed.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: When I was there a couple of years ago, I mean, the main pit was open. But you're saying that Gorbeckley Tepe consists of what twelve pits.
Speaker 3: There's there's a well, there's there's about five or so enclosures are being uncovered. These are the main ones, the main ones in the southeast depression, but they started on some other ones in the northwest but not continued them. It just some years ago and so no, very very little. You know, technically, there's some smaller ones going heading west from the main enclosure. You can actually see that on the scan. You can see it going to the enclosure f which has got interesting a summer solstice alignment, and some other ones. They're smaller later enclosures. Some of those are being excavated. But as you see on just the scan they did like ten to fifteen years ago, there's giant enclosures under there. They're not they're thinking they might not excavate, which I cannot believe. This is one of the things Jimmy Corsett has been talking about, Look, why aren't they excavating this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I had twelve million dollars. What's that money going towards?
Speaker 3: And twenty million euros at least, oh euros is what we're talking about. That's conservation, that's building the visitors center and things like that. Stuff like that's what that's been spent on, you know. And so there's a potentially twenty one enclosures now that's the theory that and only five or six are being excavated, you know, started to be looked at properly, and so the potential is insane. I mean what baffles me is that we have some archaeologists who are saying, oh, you don't need to dig anymore, We've got enough information. But I don't buy that because you look at what's happening at carahand Teppe and say Birch. They're discovering constantly daily whilst they're pushing forward with the excavations at those sites, and so it kind of makes you wonder what on Earth is going on and why they want to slow it down when they could really be speeding it up, you know, with all the interest, all the money that's coming into the country.
Speaker 1: I just hope they do, you know. I just hope there's.
Speaker 3: More done at Quebecley Tepp, and I hope this GPR scan they're planning reveals more and they can actually kind of go into where they've removed the olive trees and actually start digging.
Speaker 2: Excellent, Hey, let's go to carahand Teppy. I had a chance to see it in an early phase a couple of years ago. I wanted to ask you they found a human skull there. I think it was there, and to my mind, I think I read that it was petrified stone, which means it is it would have a great age. I have not heard anything since in the last twenty four months about there. Do you any information.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know about a petrified skull. I know they found bones and skeletons and skulls. They found them at say Birch as well.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine it to be petrified unless it was just buried in you know, rock and dirt and things like this. But I'm not sure. I'm not sure. But this is like but they're finding a lot of stuff on the top of the hill. Now this is the enclosure, the main enclosure. This is brand new photos of the enclosure at the top of the hill, just to give it a perspective that that's the site. It's a bit of a rough photo. But now they're pushing up the hill and excavating more and more up there, so there's quite a lot. There's quite a lot still being uncovered. Obviously, we know about the seven and a half foot human statue holding its phalus with the ribs and the kind of almost sphinx like beard, and the porthole stone, and we have this dude as well. We have the kind of the vulture that was found in that particular enclosure. But what is really fascinating to me is this they've they're now really they've really gone to work on this top enclosure where this statue and this vulture were found, and they're revealing these really interesting scenario where the bedrock cut bedrock floor, giant tea pillars in the center, twelve ta pillars around the edge, just like we find it a Beckley tepe, and these giant kind of benches carved out of bedrock in some cases, and with the tea pillars were placed in between. We slotted into the bedrock. So I think that was a design spec before any walls were built at these sites.
Speaker 1: When they were being constructed.
Speaker 3: There's lots of artifacts, stone work detail is to be honest with you, it is insane, is what is happening in this.
Speaker 1: Part of the world.
Speaker 3: Is a complete lost buried culture, a super civilization I call it because it's so advanced the first time, and it's astonishes me every time I go there. I go there at least twice a year, sometimes three times a year, and it just blows my mind constantly. I just cannot quite believe I was going to Carahan Tepe like when nothing was there, nothing, you know, it was just a few pillars, a little tops two or three inches of a tea pillar sticking out the ground and I had no inkling. This was underneath my feet every time I walked there. I was going there for six or seven years please, but started probably excavating.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, it is older than go Beckley Tappey. It's like fourteen thousand years, isn't it.
Speaker 3: No, that's one of that's one of the arguments for it, but there's not been verified. Actually, they actually say it's nineteen thousand and four hundred BC hundred, which is two hundred years younger than go Beckley Teppe. But you're right in one respect because they think they've actually there was actually kind of people frequenting the area before that, and they found evidence of tools and stone you know, little you know, like arrowheads and things like that in the whole area on top and around Carahan Tepe, which go back at least a thousand years before this. And so yeah, so there's something, there's something definitely going on there. But this new enclosure I just find really really fascinating because there's rumors of other statues have been found, but they haven't been presented to the public yet. We've got some information about that, but we can't really say much.
Speaker 1: But there's more.
Speaker 3: These stone plates, these beautiful stone plates have been uncovered, intricate carvings. There's astronomical alignments emerging from these sites as well, which something in the archaeologist aren't too keen on, but they're there. They keep they keep turning up, you know, it just keeps happening.
Speaker 1: But there's more.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you go down the hill, if you actually go down the hill kind of to the bottom part here. If you go down, you know, to the bottom, you can Actually they've actually found a few other things.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is one.
Speaker 3: So we've got the famous pillar shrine at the bottom of the hill. We've got the kind of structure AB it's called all the Pillars of the stone head as the winter Solstice alignment. But just in front of that, I mean JJ spotted this. They've now uncovered this like a mini pillar shrine, you know, and it's actually got one pillar or two pillars in it, carved out of bedrock as well, so it's like a little phallus room, you know, like there's the big Fallus room structure AB, but this is like what the hell is this?
Speaker 1: So that really intrigued us because.
Speaker 3: Last year I had the opportunity to go to something that JJ's been researching for years, this site in central Turkey called get a Kaya Cave, and this goes back fourteen to sixteen thousand years old. Within the cave you have something like this, but it's actually a stalagmite or staleog tite coming out of the ground and it's revered and been cut. It's got calved around it, were all built around it, and it goes back to before the time of Carahan Tepe, long before, and yet we have a similar thing here as well. So so JJ was kind of looking at the comparisons of those two for a long time, you know, with the pillar shrine, could they be representations of natural features like you're getting caves like stalimite, stalley types, things like this. And then this one turned up and it looks almost like it's from the cave itself in way back, way further west in central Turkey. So we found that quite intriguing. Actually, you know, there's little things like this, little symbols of we believe they're like fertility symbols turning up at these sites.
Speaker 2: We've got to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we all return shortly with my guest today, Hugh Newman discussing new discoveries in Turkey. Will be right back. My guest today is Hugh Newman. He has made a study of many of these unusual sites known as Quebeclee Teppe, Carahan Teppee and other unusual sub level temples in northern Turkey. I'm curious. I don't remember seeing any tools in any of the museum. How the hell did they cut that bedrug into flat walkways? It's just must have taken forever.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a serious amount of work. I mean, I mean it's impressive.
Speaker 2: Because they cut around and create columns, right and somebody, I know, it's insane.
Speaker 3: I mean, so, yeah, they were using well there's antler picks, there's flint, the fine stone work. They could use obsidian. You can actually use obsidian for it as well. All of these were available, you know, at this time, and so you know, we we do know that they were certainly they certainly did it, but they didn't have any metal or anything like that. Orthough, there was copper found at some sites, but it wasn't heated hardened copper. It was just natural work copper with hammers and things like that. So yeah, there's there's there's a.
Speaker 1: Lot going on.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a few other things here as well. I mean here is just there's a few extra carvings have been emerged. I'm not sure exactly what all of these are, but the one, the one in the middle, there are those that can see this. Basically, we've got a three D relief on the front of a pillar like you find a quebecule Tepe the famous three D critter crawling down the front. There's actually one at Carahan Tepe in the new enclosure that's been uncovered. We even have nubs, you know, like the nubs you get in Peru. There's a t pillar here with a nub on the front of it, which is like probably not a nub as we know it, but it's there, and it's like, oh, I got a sec you know, this is what the hell's that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Why is that there? And so yeah, there's quite a lot to a lot going on. And there's also that they're they're rebuilding their kind of look on this image here this these yellow areas. This is where they've they're digging pits into the ground and they're going to be building a roof at Krahan Tepeh.
Speaker 1: This is the news.
Speaker 3: This is this is like the news has been around for a while, but they haven't started yet. We were there in September, just a few weeks ago. But this is what they wanted to look like. This is what they think, yeah, yeah, oh no, And so these are this is like the kind of graphics that come up now. It's obviously there's a positive it's going to protect the site because this hasn't been exposed for thousands of years, but it's gonna it's already they're already digging these holes into the archaeology, you know, clearly going down to the bedrock to see where they could put these giant posts. So that's slightly concerning. And we're also worried that that will block the winter solstice alignment the sun coming through, but looking at the cmeach here, it might not because if they don't have sides on the roof, it's going to be open. So the winter solstice sunlight should still be able to get through and come through without being interfered with, which is kind of what we hope that. That's what we're hoping anyway, But we'll see what happens with that. I mean, we might we may or may not go back there in December because the thing the problem is now that now it's becoming a fishful site. There's cameras up everywhere, the guards with guns people out there too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't. You can't.
Speaker 3: Just before we could wander up there and walk about and get shots of whatever we wanted. Now they're kind of a little bit strict, So we don't know if they'll even let us in for the winter Solstice sunrise, but we might go and try anyway because we feel it's like this should be a cultural phenomenon in Turkey. This is like a major you know, just you know, we think it's a major discovery. I mean, we're not blowing our own trumpet here a little bit, but we feel it needs to be kind of looked at because if they were recording things like this the winter solstice back at this time, then they were very smart, very advanced people, and Garyan Teppe was almost like built around this winter Solstice alonement. It could have been what their culture was kind of based upon. So it just makes you wonder. I mean, for those that can see this is we've got time lapse of what actually happens on the winter solstice. You can see the head getting illuminated and it lasts for forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Are you scanning in the pit to take this flow?
Speaker 1: No, we weren't. We're just outside of it. But we had the camera very low.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was going to say, wow, how did you get in?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and so that's this is what happens. So this alignment. You know, it perfectly fits in with what's going on at the site, and you know, and so you know, we've got just let me run this by. So regarding this new roof that they're going to build on the site, there's actually people think way way back there were roofs kind of on the site when it was being used, and we think, you know, there might be something to that. So we had our guy, Kevin Eslinger, was a graphic three D artist kind of test you know, what it would be like when it was rebuilt with this when a socials alignment still work. He put the the kind of roof on it, he put the wooden beams on it, how they would fit the pillars if they if there were kind of if there was a construction there at ancient times. And I worked with him quite closely on it, you know, and things like this to make sure everything was in the right place. And we just found that between the two outer tea pillars on the left, some would come through between them. It would almost be below just below the kind of roof as I mentioned earlier, so these alignments may not be interfered with with the roof, and it actually would come through and it would illuminate the stone. And he recreated this all on computer with the night sky in nine thousand BC and kind of put it all together. So and even with a full thatch roof like this is like a Native American style, he found the same thing. It would still work. It was still function even if it's a one small window in it which captures the movement of the sun moving across the sky.
Speaker 2: That yees.
Speaker 3: So we you know we're working. I'm working. I'm working with Kevin on currently. We just started really pushing forward with our project to reconstruct carahan Tepe.
Speaker 2: You know, does it feel huge? Does it feel like there's a roof there or not? I mean, you're putting a roof on it. Do you really have a good feeling that that's how it was?
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I don't personally think there was. You know, that's my opinion based upon the reason. But that's what I thought. That's why I asked you. But there's but so many people believe there was one and are kind of disputing our winness solvedice alignment, saying that no, there won't work because there's a roof. We decided to put it to the test and we basically came up trumps, but you know, so we're quite pleased about that. We even had a friend, Matt Sibson off Ancient Architects Channel. He was disputing our roof theory and he actually worked with Kevin Eslinger and myself and and and he basically confirmed. He was blown away. Even with a roof it works. Absolutely stunned by this. And if people are interested, I've actually put a full article together which people can read on academia dot org. We can link it, you know, on the show somewhere.
Speaker 1: People can have a reader. But it's free.
Speaker 3: You know, it's going to be a chapter, and it's going to be a chapter in our book with all the reconstructions and how and why it works. And we just encourage, you know, because we're coming up to the winter solstice, I think, you know, I want to encourage people to kind of somehow let's try and make Carahan Tape a thing, because this is like New Grains, It's like Stonehenge. This is like people can go once a year and actually have a little celebration and observing something the ancients built into the site and observe themselves.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying here is that this was I think Schmidt. I don't know if Schmid was at krahan Teppe or not. But this is an observatory. This is a celestial observatory. Yes, I believe so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think it's very much focused on the solstices rather than the stars. That's what that's what, that's what we've found because you know, probably were the stars as well. That's something Andrew Collins and Graham Hancock and others have looked at more than I have. But the fact is you've got this winter solstice alonement which is so so profound. So you can go and see it today. You know, there's no disputing it.
Speaker 1: It works.
Speaker 3: You know, you can't you can't really dispute it. That That's what I'm so so intrigued by. You know, there is functional when you can see it now, it would have worked even better, but it's been a slightly different only been a degree difference in the sky.
Speaker 2: How sophisticated. Is it agricultural only or do we get into like the Maya where we have a sensitive timeframe that aligns with astrology, where you could actually figure out if you wanted to have a child or not.
Speaker 3: Well, this is the fertility aspect of the site. Yeah, this is something.
Speaker 2: I mean and j you believe that too.
Speaker 3: You have a fortun Well, this was before agriculture. It's nothing to do with agriculture. This was probably ceremonial and like ritualists and people, it's like a blanket term. People don't like it too much in some cases, but if people come to origins, I'm going to do my lecture looking at the earlier solstices, winter sociuses before this time, before carahan Tepe, and it's going to be a big theme the new book which is going to be coming out next year. And I've pretty much proven already that even in Paleolithic times and other cultures before gebecley Teppe, in carahan Tepe, the winter and the summer solstice were big deals for people and it was all based upon initiations rituals. It was the creation of a calendar as well, but it wasn't a calendar like for the way we use calendars. It was a calendar for feasting, for initiations, for rights of passage, for kind of changes in life, you know, like celebrations, getting pregnant, rebirth, fertility, things like this. That's very esoteric very But if you look into the mythologies of the ancient, the ancient cultures, which JJ has been doing, you find correlations with that it all fits together. There's even data which I present, I'm going to present origins I'm going to be going in the new book proving that there's anthropological data hunter gatherer groups, and we know the around Tape people were thought to be hunt gatherers, that modern hunter gatherer groups all follow the solstices very carefully. They're obsessed by it, and so ancient hunting gatherers probably did the same. And there's even paleolithic caves in France and other places that they chose which are aligned to the rising and the setting of the sun on the solstice and actually beams in the cave entrances and illuminate some of the paintings. This is what's mind blowing.
Speaker 1: So there's a.
Speaker 3: Whole area of research we're getting deeply into which proves that this is a much earlier, earlier solstice kind of obsession. So I'm back up to forty thousand years.
Speaker 2: So I just mentioned fertility. What are some other esoteric paranormal types of activities around solstices and the equinoxes that you can talk about. Yeah, I mean you mentioned initiations that could be initiating into the druid, you know kind of theme.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, we've got a lot of a lot of things going on. You know, there's a lot of aspects to this. I mean, I've actually written about this already, So if people want to kind of dive into it, they can check out this article. They can just find it on academia to org or on scribbed. It's going to be up on substack as well.
Speaker 2: Give me that you will put it up on the note.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, for sure. And I get into all this, all these different aspects. We look at the Native American traditions, they go way way back. How that fits in with the Paleolithic caves and even like Lascal for instance, this is something that might have Sweatman got me onto. It's aligned. The entrance was aligned to the summer solstice sunset precisely. And I've got to give you know, this was a bunch of French researchers, but actually Martin Sweatman was the first to put this in his book and it kind of opened my eyes. But then I realized it's not just one Paleolithic cave. I actually went there this summer with my family to investigate all this. They found one hundred and over one hundred and thirty Paleolithic caves are aligned to the solstices and the equinoxes. It's way beyond chance. So there's millions of caves to choose from in that part of the world, but they chose specific ones where the sun would illuminate on these specific times of year. And this is then there's paintings, you know, just in that particular part of the cave. I mean there's even three D reliefs we find in some of these are very similar to quebecle Teppe and Carahan Tepe, and so I think there's a you know, there's good evidence that there's a long standing tradition going very very far back, you know, into different parts of Europe, even even into Russia. We've got evidence coming out of Russia now and the kind of Caucasus area which JJ has been looking at, which suggests this is the case. I mean, this is just that this is the data that was collected by these French academics kind of backing all this up and so I mean that's a tip of the iceberg. I mean, honestly, there's there's a whole lot more than that. But you know, but I mean when it comes to the test Tapola sites, we're just waiting for or to be excavated to see if other sites have this. I mean, one of the most exciting sites to me is we're talking about this before we came on air is a Sayberg as well.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about Sabers because I have not been there and I've heard amazing things about it. We should also let our listeners know, Hugh that the museum that they've put up in Turkey just to glorify Goebecy Teppe Carahan tepping in these other sites is fabulous. It's very well done and I don't know who's doing it. I don't know if it's the Turks or somebody else, but it's a very good museum in multiple languages.
Speaker 1: Is exceptional.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, they've done a full reconstruction of Enclosure d all the a lot of the first discovered statues from Carahan tape, even the Valley Churi is a lot being reconstructed in the museum, which is amazing. There's stuff now from say Birch as well, which we could see here and what you know, say Birch, I mean it doesn't even doesn't look like this anymore. I mean this has been completely kind of removed, all the houses above.
Speaker 2: I wanted to ask you when you guys, you and Andrew first went there, you were going into a home. Yeah, the circle was the foundations of a house.
Speaker 1: This is it.
Speaker 3: This is what I mean. So this is how fast it's moving at these other sites. But the thing about say Burt is the name I want to mention, because we're talking about astronomy. Say in say Birch, Say means counting. In Turkish, birch b you are with the thing on the scene means sign of the zodiac, and you know which is so it's like counting and the sign of the It's like it's almost saying. The name of the site could be an ancient name. And even burke in a Turk in Kurdish means watch tower. And we know there used to be a tower at the site, say Burch, which got demolished in the nineteen forties. I know this because we spoke to all the families that have been there since that time. And so this is like Jericho kind of tower we're talking about here. So it gets more epic the more you look into it. Really, but you know, for a long time with say Birch, we had it looked like this and then we went back there. You know, it's but a year and a half ago it looked like this, so half of it, half of it was uncovered. This was a year and a half ago, and this is like, now the whole house has gone. This is a three D scan, uh, and you can see there's there's a huge area. But now this is it. This is like an exclusive. Actually I haven't shown this to anybody. This is what it looks like now. So this is just one of the enclosures, mind you, this is one Okay, this isn't like the entire site. We'll look at some of the other new stuff as well. So there so it's just blowing my mind the more we look into it. You can see that here as well. You can kind of get a sense. And this is about what thirty feet across something like that. He's an aerial shot of it one of the areas they're excavating. But what really intrigued me is the fact that the shape of it fits in of my research on geometry perfectly, and you can see that here. This is again one of the egg shapes of Alexander Tom which is now being found at say Birch as well. Again I haven't mentioned this is the first time I mentioned this anywhere as well. So this is like brand new stuff coming out of here. So it's really compelling. What is coming out of the ground at say Birds for sure?
Speaker 2: What does say Birds meet? You give us the definition? Is it also an observatory or is it more of a ritualistic kind of medium place.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a bit of both, I think, But the name kind of you know, if it's an ancient name, I don't know, but it means counting a sign of the zodiac and watch tower, you know, which is really life tower. Yeah, really bizarre to have that. But the more they've done excavation here, I mean, we know the main enclosures now being excavated. They found human bones actually inside one of the square pits just next to the main enclosure. They've actually found more here than they're letting on. We we we know there's more here. We talked to one of the locals and we saw some image images of something that's going to be revealed very soon and I'm not really allowed to talk about it right now, but again, it should be out in the next few weeks. But we've got we've seen it. There's an amazing discovery that's being made. A little clue is is that it's going to be something like one of these let's just say that for now. But so with say Bert, you've got this whole area here they're now excavating. You know, there's a whole area to the south. There's lots more they're digging deep into. Luckily, there was a whole area of the village that no one built on. This was like the sort of play park, you know, where no one touched. It's sort of like a sacred area. They didn't really touch it, and they've been digging there. They found human remains, they found beautiful statues, some intricate carvings on them, and a whole lot more and so. And the other thing is another really weird thing is that in one part of the site, it's just on the left of the image here where they've kind of they thought it was a Roman quarry which was kind of being carved out in Roman times. Like eight thousand years later than when it was Say Birch was being built, because this dates back to at least nine thousand BC. And there's I mean, look at the quarrying on the left there that is Roman quarrying, they think. And so I've got this crazy idea that the Romans discovered say Birch and like then then left it because look at this right. So you've got this here, you got this little rope, You've got this potentially a Roman quarry. We know they were quarrying in the area. There's another hill just next to where they would definitely quarry. But look then on the left there you've got this beautiful little kind of test tabola style carving, which you can see here that is just next.
Speaker 1: To this Roman quoit.
Speaker 3: And they literally left it alone, haven't touched it, and they're within ten feet of the main enclosure. And so I think that I've got them absolutely convinced the Romans discovered say Birch and they and there might be records somewhere of them talking about this. I'm going to start looking into this because there's something strains going on here because a lot of the site, some of the other tast Tabola sites seem to have this where the Romans got really close to where many of them are but then left them as though they were kind of warned away by the locals or something like this, I don't touch the area, you can't touch that. But you know, let's just say though the new there's a lot of human statues have come out of the ground. Carahan tape got Earth of Man that came out of a site in Shanneler for itself. We've got this little say birch man there, and we've got the Navali try head which was part of a large statue on the you know with the kind of serpent coming down the back. So all of these, so every actually every site they're finding these human statues. And so watch this space with say Berts because something is going to be announced very very soon. But there's there's more though, there's sites. There's they've just started excavating a site that we've been investigated for several years called a yan Lahoyak. This is the official fence they put around the site. This is a giant test tablar site probably twelve thousand years old, a bit less and this is now being investigated by Japanese team, and it's just begun when we were there.
Speaker 1: It just got in this year. But we've been going to the site for years.
Speaker 3: And the thing that really good excites me about the site is that they've actually, we've actually found tea.
Speaker 1: Pillars there before.
Speaker 3: Now weirdly, a paper came out many years ago by Bauck teaen Selik talking about yand La Hoyac and about it's definitely something going on and they found a few little pieces there like we can see the image on the right, and he said, there's no tea pillars are being found. So me and JJ went there twenty twenty two and what did we find. We found a tea pillar just lying on the ground and we couldn't believe it. So we and this is definitely a T shaped pillar. You know, this is like it's got a little carving on it as well. I've got three D scan of it as well, and I was like, WHOA, I couldn't quite believe. So, you know, it was JJ's kind of intuition that kind of got us to the right spot where we kind of found it. And so we were the first people to discover a tea pillar at Yandla hooyak. So keep that in mind because this is going to be massive. A yelloo hooyak.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Hugh Newman, coming to us from London, describing his recent discoveries in Turkey. Will rejoin you shortly. My guest today is Hugh Newman coming to us from London, England. He has been doing some groundbreaking work and discovery in Turkey and we're hearing exactly what he has found. And the images that he has taken are available on YouTube. Go to Earth Ancients on YouTube. For those of you who are not familiar with YouTube, you can go to Facebook and I'll have a small gallery of many of these unusual and groundbreaking photographs. What's going on in this area, Hugh? Is this a big post ice age push? Who are these people? What do we I mean, it's still very very uncertain as to who are these people, where do they get their data from? Are they ex Atlantinians? Are they ex ancient site people that we just don't know about. What's the story on this?
Speaker 3: That's a good question, I mean, I think there's a bunch of influences coming in from the directions. Okay, this has been talked about by academics now JJ and Andrew both being on it as well, coming in from the Russian steps, coming down from the Caucasus. There's a big influence there. You got from further south and Lord of Levante, you've got the Toothians, who were very advanced. They were building structures, they were doing early you know, attempts at farming and even using geometry in some of their designs. They all came up from the south. There's very good evidence cycled check mac Tepe possibly a couple of others of Thetuthian ideas being present there. So there's definitely in the Toothian influence. Now, these are the Touthians were a lot smarter than you think. And I think that there's a misconception when it generally comes to hunter gatherers. I mean, people just assume hunter gatherers are kind of savage types literally hunting and gathering. But there's a whole different thing. Since I've been doing my research on the Solstices, go further and further back in time, you know, going about forty thousand years the hunter gatherers to me, was smart as hell. There's the same brain capacity as us. They didn't have all the kind of problems we have to deal with in society now, and they just had time to dwell on things and research things and kind of feel into things. And I think they were studying the stars to a high degree. But they were also developing symbolism and language and other ideas that we don't really see, but if you dig into it you can find things there. So I think the kind of gatherers, and I think when different groups came together, there was explosions of ideas, and I think explosions of taking lots of magic mushrooms and psychedelics and brewing beer and things like this. So they were going in as altered states as well, you know, bringing different plant medicines to one another and expanding their consciousness. So I think there's a development which may have been slight, but it may have had bursts of ideas. So you also have people coming in from the west as well as well as the two fings from the south of the influence from the Russian steps coming in from the west. You have the sites like I mentioned earlier, Geekaya cave where there's clearly evidence of like fertility ritual going on. And also from the west you've got the whole Paleolithic people as well from the caves there, and so I think there's so many it was like a whole admixedgure. And this was right at the end of the last I says, at the end of the younger driyat exactly where the weather just started improving. Within a few generations of that, they were building Go Beckley Tepe and so. But must remember there were sites some of these sites like check mac Tape, some of the other testablear sites were earlier built before Go Beckley Tepe. So they were already in this area doing things and developing it. So I think there's there's a different way to look at it now because so there's for a long time people have been saying, no, it's just like a massive explosion people came from Atlantis, and then other people say it was a gradual build up. But I think there's a bit of both. I think there's like different groups coming in explosions of ideas. But they were a hunter gatherers, you know as well, But they were very more ever, much more sophisticated than people realized. I mean, when I spoke recently at the guy at Ancient Civilizations conference, when I mentioned I think hunter gatherers are smart, people chuckled in the audience.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is this is this is the problem because.
Speaker 2: They think that's the most rudimentary form of humanity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think it's because it's probably I've done all this research on them, so I know, I mean, I'm getting into their mindset where most people haven't. Most people haven't. They just think they're sanvwiches, but they're not. This is this is, this is where people get locked in different you know, they get stuck in their research. I think it's open your mind to the fact that these these these people in prehistoric times were just like us, you know, that they were as advanced as us in the mind.
Speaker 2: Well, I think is an interesting fact. And I've only been there once. You're there twice a year. You've been there, like, I don't know, for five six years. They haven't found a burial or a tomb or a complete skeleton, which I find given all these new sites, kind of peculiar. And yeah, you know, and I don't know if it's because of the weather conditions that the bones just do not last or whatever. What's the story on that, because that would help us a little bit if we could do some testing on bones and see the skeletal capacity of the brain and so forth.
Speaker 3: They've just thought they've actually just got into that recently, Saybach, Like I say, this is just a very you know, it's just a few bones and skulls thrown into like a bit they would burying underneath the kind of domestic areas. Apparently there's been a lot about seven or eight burials found at human remains found at Combectli Teppite, but there's no elaborate aerials or like you know, graves created as such a very limited amount. That happened more in the levant where you have the kind of plaster you know, and like paint ochre and things like that put on the skeletons. You get that up near the Tigris River to the northwest, sorry, the northeast, up on the Tigris area that sites like cortic Tape and Bonchop Glutala, but not so much in the Testeplar region. No, but they've just found that, say Birch, this is actually from a year or a year and a half ago. This fhot, but they've found this cachet of bones and skulls in one area in the new excavation at say Birch, so that's going to be a now soon. At Cheyanu, another site further north which has been known about for years, we visited there as well. They found this whole discovery of this red ochre floor that goes back to nineteen thousand, six hundred years ago. They found cachets of bones, they found what's called the Skull building there. They've got hundreds of skeletons and skulls that were decapitated and placed into the like in a certain manner, in a very peculiar way. And so there is there is a few little spots of that, but no elaborate burials have been found, and very few human remains, but they have found some and they're now starting doing the testing on them. So this is where the real data is going to come from. That fantastic. Yeah, that's great news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's funny because all the information that they're discovering and excavations, there's no kings or queens or leaders or burial of a well known individual from any of that area. It's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just doesn't seem to be unless it's just not been dug up yet. I mean, there might be a whole kind of one of the sites might just be a burial site. Who knows. We just don't know, you know, so we've got to wait and see. It's all like, it's an exciting time. This is like the time of discovery. This is like, you know, this is it.
Speaker 1: We're in it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's not like, you know, when the Egypt was being discovered, when Myan Pyramids are being discovered, you know, it would have been.
Speaker 1: Amazing to be there.
Speaker 3: But this is happening now, you know, this is it, And so we've got a real opportunity, as you know, individuals and researchers and enthusiastic get out there and kind of appreciate it as it's happening. So although there's a lot of pushback between alternative people and archaeologists, at the end of the day, we've just got to celebrate what's being discovered, and you know, it's all coming out, so let's just enjoy the process.
Speaker 2: I think conventional or orthodox archaeology still has a problem with the dates that are coming back on this and although it's verified, we have real science going on, we have real archaeology, we have real excavations. I would say a lot of people just can't grasp it, that just doesn't feel like they can hold on to it. What do you say to that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think there's a lot that there's a lot to say about the whole kind of situation. I think one of the things I like, I mean is that you can go you can go there and visit these sites when they're excavating least they cover them up in the winter pretty much, so you can actually go there and actually see it happening. And then sometimes, you know, if you get on the right side of the archaeologists that come and talk to you and explain what they found and things like this. So there's a there's a lot of good happening, you know, and you know with the what the archaeologists are doing, but there's also you know, there's a lot of debate as to how they're doing it. I mean, why are they reconstructing enclosure sea, Why aren't they excavating more? Why are they kind of releasing these new discoveries to the public quicker? You know, there's debates about that. At the end of the day, you know, we've got to just you know, there's nothing new or you can do. We've just got to hope, you know, hope they're going to release everything and keep excavating. But the pace they're going at Saber, it's the pace they're going at these other sites like Cephia, Tepe Hrbet Zuvan and you know Carahan, Tappey especially, they're they ain't messing about, They're getting on with it and that they're not going to stop. In fact, the roof they're planning at carahand Tepe Bay is actually quite interesting because it's not just a fixed roof like you have have a quebecley Tepe. They're actually going to be it's actually kind of adaptable, so you can extend it up the hill in different directions so they can keep excavating, and then they can extend the roof.
Speaker 2: They can't keep excavating and the area that's going to be on exhibit.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, they'll keep excavating.
Speaker 3: But the thing is if they expand the space they're doing, they can then add a roof section to that bit so they can preserve it as well. So there's no limit there, whereas Kabeley's got a limit there's any roofs in certain places. So you know they might have put a whole new roof up there at some point as well. I mean, you know, so let's let's wait and see. But there's one other, one other discovery I want to mention at Carahan Tappe because I just realized we didn't mention this is this was discovered. This is a stone of quite a large stone bowl carved as solid stone, looks like bassel, that had another bowl within it, and underneath it was a stone plate.
Speaker 1: And within the small bowl.
Speaker 3: Were two what looked like stone, two or three what look like stone donuts, like circular stones, different types of stone with the hole carved out in the middle. They're not donuts. And then there's three animal carvings like you've got like a what looks like a leopard, You've got like a vulture, and you've got some other strange creature. I can't remember the name of it. And these were found going into the holes. Yeah, and so because you know, if those that can see this, this is the imagery here, and you've got another view of it there, and you've got sceptors as well stone septs.
Speaker 1: That's probably like two two and two.
Speaker 2: Other little fetishes, okay.
Speaker 3: And so this is like a ritualistic offering. But this is the holes really interesting me because that is like the portholestones where you have these alignments coming through and so you've got certain animals going through there which were probably symbolic of certain you know, processes of initiation and things like that. With the personal that you know, you'd be like as a sham and you become the animal, you go through the whole good. Yeah, statistic tools, yeah, yes, So there's a lot of this is now being discovered. They haven't said where this was actually found in cararahanter based. It could be relevant once we know, but this is just one of the discoveries that came out just a few months ago. This is actually on display temporarily at the it's in Anchora. It's actually in the sort of palace buildings in Anchora and the President there's actually a sort of display of test temple of stuff there. So some of them, you know, it's not in the Anchora Museum, it's not the it's in another building.
Speaker 1: So we weren't able to go there.
Speaker 3: We couldn't see it for ourselves unfortunately, but if anyone does go there, get some photos and some film clips.
Speaker 2: And send it to you. I need it from my book. I want to ask you as we're concluding you, you know, we talk about John Burke and the tolluric energy feels like the Mayan temples and Egypt and stuff like that. Have you noticed or have you spoken to any of the locals who can feel any significant tolluric energy in any of these sites.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there's a I think there's actual There was some actual research done as well. I mean the back in the two thousands, Paolo Derbertolis of Trees University, he did some analysis of enclosed to the it Beckley Tepe and actually found a magnetic anomaly within it, which I thought was kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: And I kind of I.
Speaker 3: Probably mentioned that in my little book as well about you know, it's going to be a big thing about it in my upcoming And he actually found like a spirally magnetic anomaly within it. But he was also found very sophisticated acoustics in there as well, So clearly they were building upon sites or areas which had a natural kind of toleric enhancement.
Speaker 1: Like John Burke.
Speaker 3: I'm actually going to be writing a about him, because as you me and you are both big fans of the late brilliant John Burke and the Seed and all this tone of Plenty book, which I think is revelatory book, and I think that's going to, you know, if that can be applied to this area, which it looks like it can now, especially when we consider that agriculture was developed within two hundred years of Quebectuvee be and built where they do. They come up with some way of enhancing their seeds and grains to like grow the food or something like this. So we have to be able to question that kind of thing. But I think you know you can't. Yeah, you can't really go inside these structures anymore, you know, very few.
Speaker 1: I mean you can't.
Speaker 3: We were lucky we've got in size say birch. But you're so excited because it's like, you know, it's an opportunity of a lifetime. I don't really think to get your dowsing rods out and start meditating kind of like you know, you're trying to like kind of.
Speaker 2: Just you're going to be showed away with guns.
Speaker 3: But if anyone does go there, if anyone's got any you know, their own experiences, that I'd be I'm very interested in direct experience that people have at these sites, especially in the test Templar region, because I would be intrigued, you know. But I find there's something about Cara hand Teppe that gets me. I don't know what it is. It just I feel like I've been there before. That's what it feels like, you know. That's the weird kind of reincarnation kind of feeling.
Speaker 1: I get with it.
Speaker 3: It's something about that place for me. You know, other people have it with different sites obviously, and especially when me and JJ when we first discovered that winter solstice thing, it was all like the synchronicityes led to that point. That all fell into place over a few months and then peaked a few days before it for us to discover that. And if you know, we just think if we hadn't discovered that, hadn't followed the synchronicities, we would never have discovered that. So that kind of thing I take notice of, you know, you or.
Speaker 2: Your book with that. We were thinking, we were having coffee and all of a sudden we must got to Cara hand Teppy.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, but we were getting messages from people in Turkey who are who were saying, oh, by the way, you have to go before this date because it were closed in they're going to cover it up, and say, oh, go shit, we better get our tickets books. So and then we got delayed and we couldn't get to the site, and then then we were forced it with The only time we go was first thing in the morning because officials were coming in that day to close it up for the winter. So we had to go first thing in the morning because they were going to come in at nine am or something. And that's why we were forced to go at sunrise. We weren't even know there would be a winter Solstice thing there, but then we a really good one.
Speaker 1: Turned up less we were quite clicked.
Speaker 3: So you've got you know, when that kind of thing happens, like you haven't synchronouses, you're having kind of you know, you kind of go with you realize there's something significant taking place. And so I get that at some sites, you know, some weird dark stuff at other sites, you know, and I.
Speaker 2: Didn't know you were into the paranormal. This is all new.
Speaker 3: This should be Yeah, I've got a calling to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could say.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I mean I'm serious. I mean because you're you're speaking about interwort of infant nation. Uh, you know, casual discussions that turn out to be major discoveries and so forth. So that's great. Yeah, Hey, as we conclude, what why should we be interested? Why should we care about these tepees? Why why should we even you know bother?
Speaker 1: Well? This is this is it.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is right, you got you've got Stonehenge, You've got the Pyramids, you got the Pyramids of Mexican. None of them are that old. Seriously, none of them are very old. I mean Stonehenge is what five thousand years old? Pyramids of Mexico the oldest is three thousand years old, maybe two thousand years old. So this is twelve thousand years old to eleven thousand years old. This is a whole different time frame. And the sophistication is equal or more advanced than all these other cultures that came five to eight thousand years later. So, and we're not just talking one site, you know, we're talking multiple They're talking about forty plus sites now in that region. Each of those has multiple stone circles and these enclosures, these alignments, thousands of statues, artifacts, it's and it just doesn't quit, you know. It's like, you know, we thought it was going to quit after you know, Beckley Tepe, but they found a whole civilization there. And so this and the fact that it was buried, there's civilizations and cultures and armies and people have passed through that area for the last nine thousands of plus years and didn't even know it was there. So it's been completely written out of all the history books, all the traditions, all the cultures, and so it's like this whole fresh discovery of something that's just been it's the lost civilization. Everyone's talking about this is it?
Speaker 2: Well, you actually feel there's a last civilization.
Speaker 3: It literally was lost, it was buried, no one knew it was there, and so this is what's so compelling about it.
Speaker 2: And as we had a bi that was buried, entombed with a little bit of data, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I think that's that's happening.
Speaker 3: I think the DNA stuff's going to come out an anytime soon, hopefully sooner the better. But obviously with human remains is the whole process they have to go through and everything else, but they you know, but I think, you know, people, we've got to understand this was buried. This was forgotten about for like ten nine to ten thousand years. So this is when me and Jaja had that revelatory moment the Karahan Tepe seeing this winter solstice, the first people to see it in like nine thousand years or more. It blew our minds because we dawned on us days later. My god, you know what if we hadn't seen that, You know, what if they then built over it with a roof or something, you know, and it'd never been discovered. So what else is there that hasn't been discovered yet? It hasn't even been dug up. If we have, we're we're finding stuff. At the first excavation was done, we found something significant. So the list goes on all these sites that could be major, major things taking place. Then we have to look at like I think I've got to give Graham Hancock a bit of He wrote this fantastic article about the story of Gilgamesh, you know, the whole Sumerian thing and everything else, and about that Seyburg say Birch being a representation you know, literally of that, you know, the whole kind of narrative scene that they discovered there was actually part of this Gilgamesh story, and so he's now piecing together it's Mesopotamian connection. And so all these cultures like Egypt, Stonehenge, Sumerians now we can see. Now we're starting to see who they got influenced by. We're started to see the influences like but the geometries from my research, the astronomy, the Gilgamesh myths, JJ's research on the symbolism and the Golden Gate of the ecliptic and everything else. So so we started to piece together a whole missing chapter of human history thanks to these discoveries in Southeast Turkey.
Speaker 2: Fantastic. I want to thank you for this presentation. For those of you listening, we'll have this available on YouTube. I'm gonna twist Hugh's arm and get a few photographs for our Facebook page as well. Obviously we can't have the same number on our Facebook page that we have on the YouTube channel, but really cutting edge, Hugh's got the latest and the greatest. So thanks to you, I really appreciate it. Give us your contact information. We know about origins. We've got the link to that, but give us your own personal dating. What's your website, what's the other Facebook links and things like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, just like you just searched h Newman, they're going to find me that. This is a little book I published with Wooden Books. It's now out in America. Expanded updated version that's going to be that's available now and Megalithomania dot co dot UK is the website.
Speaker 1: Obviously.
Speaker 3: I'm also I'm speaking at another conference in America, the Quest for Ancient Civilizations, because I think all the latest data. That's the fifth of the seventh of December in Scottsdale, Arizona. People can just search for that. Organized by Robert the coocha of world Views Media and David Childress.
Speaker 1: Amazing bunch of speakers.
Speaker 3: There and yeah, and people can kind of check out basically just check out our website. We've got we obviously we go back to Turkey quite frequently. You know, we take groups out there and things like that, so people can kind of if they want to, they can join us. I know, you go out there as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you average work three to four tours a year, right, Yeah, we do a few. Yeah, there you go. Yeah, excellent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we do. Yeah, we do other other areas where the Malta. The Malta connection now with test Table is emerging, is coming out even the island as well. We're do an island, but we do. We're doing a few others. We're heading out to Peru and the places Cambodia, just because it's delightful and obviously, you know, we encourage people, you know, to just check out the website, go and do your own exploring. You know, you don't have to come with us on the tours if you don't want to do that kind of thing, but we are, we are super passionate. We really want to, especially when it comes to Turkey. We want to show people what's going on there because you can go there, you can go yourself, and you're going to miss loads of things if you don't know what you're looking. It's all very intricate. So we do encourage people to check all that out. There's there's a whole world to explore. Fantastic. Hugh is always a real lesson on what's going on. And I appreciate your time and continue success.
Speaker 1: Thanks Cliff, it's been great talking to you.
Speaker 2: The photography that he presents on this presentation are just cutting the edge outstanding. I mean, within a few months ago he's taken photographs of some of the new excavations, some of the new items statuary, and it continues to be fairly insightful because we don't hear enough in the news about the excavations at any of these sites. We I mean, if it wasn't for Hugh and Andrew and Delma and occasionally Mohammed Amberheim reporting on Turkey, we wouldn't know anything about it. The general consensus isn't you know, seeing is not going to pick up information unless it's like groundbreaking, Like there's a number of figure statues that I think are outstanding, but they don't typically report on it. It has to be something fairly dramatic now because it's like go Beckley Tippy's Old News, even though it's the oldest temple in the world at nine thousand, five hundred BC going further back. So to see these images, go to Earth Ancients Facebook page. I'm going to have it on the public or the private. So if you can't get in the private, I encourage you to sign up for the private Facebook page because we publish a lot of unusual photos on that and we don't let everybody check it out. We'll also have the public site, which is nice. We'll have a few photographs on Instagram, and then the rest of it is Hugh presenting it on YouTube. So go to YouTube and punching Earth Ancients and look for Hugh. You knew and so go. Always good to have Hugh on the program, and I really encourage you to listen to his or attend the Mego Lithomania Origins conference November first from ten am to seven pm. If you can't see any of any of it because of the time factors, at least get the package for fifty bucks. You get the whole thing, the whole program from start to finish. So and if you're so lucky to be up in the morning, you can watch it live. Hey, if you're enjoying Earth Ancients, Destiny and the Earth Ancient Special Edition the Archives, please consider becoming a subscriber of Patreon for as little as five dollars a month. You can support the work we do here on the program, and we do have expenses, and it really helps to get some support from our listening audience. To become a subscriber go to patreon dot com Forward Slash Earth Ancients and register. We have a number of gifts, including a full library of digital books that go back now about eight years and most of these are pds that you can download right under your desktop and enjoying them comfortably at home again. To become a subscriber, go to Patreon that's PA t R e O N dot com, Forward Slash Earth Ancients and subscribe. All right, that's it for this program. I want to thank my guests today. Hugh Newman coming to us from England. As always, the team of Guiltur, Mark Foster and Feya are Pakistan video expert. All right, take care, be well and we will talk to you next time.