Speaker 1: I saw this online, and I think it's You're gonna have a name come to mind immediately when I say it. But who's an actor who ruined their reputation in a single act, like a single situation? Easily? Will Smith comes to mind right.
Speaker 2: With a slam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, assaulted a man on stage and then won an Oscar. Yeah, imagine his whole life he'd been because he'd been winning and probably deserved an Oscar for so many movies that he had done that are great movies, and then he finally wins one, and nobody's talking about that. They're just talking by you assaulted the man because he said a joke about your wife, who you're not even really with anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who treats you like shit?
Speaker 1: Anytime we bring up this broad Lindsey fucking hates this person. You need any time we bring up Will Smith, she does not miss the chance to dog on Jada Pink and Smith.
Speaker 2: Are you jealous, Lindsay? Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: No? What's there to be jealous of?
Speaker 2: She's got millions of dollars, she's successful, lives fucking Bill Smith for all.
Speaker 3: Millions of dollars. But yeah, I mean she does treat him like shit, she cheats on him, then talks about it, makes him look like an idiot, and then makes him look like an even bigger idiot when she expects him to go punch someone in the face or slap someone in the face. You go in hen defense.
Speaker 1: Right, It's an interesting take you have because I'm I'm a believer of Like you have fifty to fifty in it, Like he lets that happen. He lets another individual forget that it's his wife or a woman or whatever. Like he lets another individual have that power over him. Yeah, I mean when you have to, you know, you have to move from Philly. Yeah, you need to, Like you get raised by and uncle, like you have a kind of a weird childhood.
Speaker 2: Yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 3: But can you think of another person Jesse Smollett.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's a fair one too. He was definitely an actor, right, He was definitely on a show that was quite successful. But I don't know if more people know him because of that than they do because he was on Empire or whatever that show.
Speaker 2: Was, right, which that show didn't last that long, not after he left it. There's a lot of them out there. I didn't realize, and I'm trying to stay away from like the Cosby's, Arnie Hammer, the the the Danny Mastersons, the Harvey.
Speaker 1: Win No, but I think that those are fair to bring up. Right on the other one, I thought of OJ oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, oh yeah, right, the greatest thing ever.
Speaker 1: And according to the thing I read that he was, James Cameron wanted him to be determinator, but they thought he was too likable and in people would think he's incapable of killing something.
Speaker 2: Knew he could never do that.
Speaker 1: Um, okay, I think Danny Masterson's a good one.
Speaker 2: That's fair, I guess. I mean, he had a he had an alright reputation, and then then that come down.
Speaker 1: I think people were shocked.
Speaker 2: Roseanne, Yeah, Roseanne's another one. She's always been edgy, you know, but once she made that you know joke that got her cut from fucking you know, the Connors, and it just went downhill from there.
Speaker 3: Arnold Swartzenegger for a minute when he was stupid his maid.
Speaker 1: I don't think that ruined him. I don't think that ruined his career at all. I don't think that's the same like cheating on your partner. I don't think is the same as I don't even know if Roseanne's good. Like she did a lot of fucking crazy things. I never got canceled, Yeah it wasn't. She got canceled twice. To be honest, Kanye is a good one. Kanye is a good one.
Speaker 2: Kanye belongs on that list because he used to have a good you know, and then he just got fucking weird, you know, and continues to be weird.
Speaker 3: Maybe not so much anymore. But Chris Brown, when he punched Rihanna, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think it ruined his career, yeah, because he still went on. He's still doing shows, he's still still selling records. People still be buying that shit.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people turned the other look the other cheek, look the other way, turn their cheek. Somebody wrote on this list, John Wilkes Booth.
Speaker 2: It all went downhill after they shot the president in the head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the brother of the most famous actor in America, after the brother saved the life of the President's kid, even like a month before that.
Speaker 2: It's kind Amanda Bindes on this list. What did she do?
Speaker 3: She just I mean she went fucking nuts.
Speaker 2: Did she? Yeah? Suffering from mental illness is what it says.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, she had a mental breakdown, a breakdowns.
Speaker 2: Yes, I feel like a lot of them, you know, or celebrities are susceptible to have a mental breakdowns, especially young ones. Yes, you know, because they can't handle all that shit.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's just child actors. I'm a big believer in this. I think you turn anywhere between twenty seven and thirty five, there's something that happens in your brain and you like to simplify it. You have this moment of like, I don't know what to fucking do with my hands. Like you've achieved so many things. Maybe you're married, maybe you've finished your college, you've got a career, You've got all these boxes checked more than you ever have, and then you're like.
Speaker 3: Bill Cosby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I don't I think it's fair to have that on the list. I think he did a bunch of things over time, right, Yeah, that was his norm and it just got caught up yea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if we say it all the time, fuck, we say it with all of us all the time, marrying fucking twelve year old. You know, it was a different time back then. It was a different time when you could you know, slip somebody of Mickey and then fuck him on account.
Speaker 3: With all of it, with all of these celebrities, people end up getting over it and they moved past it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, something else comes up, right, we end up talking about that instead.
Speaker 3: People have moved on from Will Smith.
Speaker 1: No, but they're still not doing stuff like he's gonna go on tour. He's trying right, right, right, But Chris Brown still sells out arenas.
Speaker 2: Charlie Sheen for example, what has he been in, yes, since he had his little fucking meltdown, Yeah, you know, and not mine.
Speaker 1: They did the roast after that. Yeah, so he I don't think it killed him, No.
Speaker 2: It didn't kill him, but he still hasn't gotten any work from it. I'm gonna look at old Charlie here half off.
Speaker 3: What do you mean when he when he was drunken on the floor.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I don't think that.
Speaker 3: Alec Baldwin when he called his daughter Ireland, the voicemails of him calling her a selfish.
Speaker 1: Pig, he was in Mission impossible after.
Speaker 2: That, and he's still getting work. I mean, he fucking killed somebody, yeah, at work and probably will still continue to get more work after that.
Speaker 1: Right, his fault or not he did. It was out his hand, but he's the victim.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think you're bringing up a point though, and that is what is the uh what is it hurts their career? And well she's dead, so you know, definitely, you're definitely right though.
Speaker 3: That after she got drunk and drove into someone's house, she.
Speaker 1: Died, lindsay, Yeah she died, Yeah, she did.
Speaker 2: She fucking died. Did She lasted over like maybe a couple of days, and she ended up she died because of that event.
Speaker 3: I thought that happened and then with something else.
Speaker 1: No, she had a lot of things happened in her life that were catastrophic and if you read about her life, you're like, damn, she's had some shit happened to her. But yeah, I'm pretty sure she died in that event.
Speaker 2: In August eleventh, two thousand twenty two. Died on my son's birthday.
Speaker 1: She said that, Oh no, that's your son's birthday, got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Charlie Sheen. I was just trying to look at the IMDb as to like, when was the last fucking movie he was in, and looks like there was a He was uncredited in a TV series called Bookie from twenty three to twenty four. That doesn't count if you're not credited in it, didn't count. Yeah. In twenty twenty he was in Grizzly Too Revenge. Hey, our friend Tim Montana had him in a music video. Oh yeah, mostly stoned in twenty nineteen. Uh yeah, yeah. So far as movies, there's not much. Twenty seventeen was the last last movie. Really. Nine to eleven was the movie.
Speaker 1: What did he do that got him being a fucking rock star?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just trying to think of, like I cannot recall what the issue was.
Speaker 2: He just went looney Tunes. Man. He fucking did a bunch of cocaine and fucking was banging you all the hookers and shit like that, and didn't give a fuck about it because he's fucking Charlie Sheen and he's got all the money. Yeah, hey, And people didn't like it.
Speaker 1: He he public he made publicly offensive comments about the creator of the show he was currently fucking.
Speaker 2: On, okay, and that got him blacklisted from fucking Hollywood.
Speaker 1: If I'm it's starting to click and he anti semitic, I think is he used some sort of term associated with that.
Speaker 2: He starts with a jade, ends with a new I get it.
Speaker 1: I maybe I don't know. I want to see if I can. I'll see if I can find out what it was. But uh, yeah, they shut down production and he called Chuck Lorie a little maggot and referred to him as a stupid, stupid man.
Speaker 2: Oh come on, because he got called a maggot, fucking pansy.
Speaker 1: But I think there's that was also like, you know, the straw that broke the camel's back. I don't think it was that he called him a maggot. I think it was that this guy's been a pain in the ass to work with, and they're like, okay, fuck off and get rid of them.
Speaker 2: Then fire the guy, you know, and fucking bring Ashton cut your in. But that doesn't that's no reason to blackball somebody in an industry.
Speaker 1: You create your own thing. And if he was hard to work with and he publicly outcried his boss, that's not a good look. Like there's a story in the news this morning about Caleb Williams and he did something. I don't know what the details are, but the article headline implied that he did something to put a you know, a nail in the coffin of the grave of Eberflus. I don't think that's a good fucking look. Okay, he like coaches come and go.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Granted he was not a good coach and had some bad calls, but you are an individual that has freedom to make decisions, right, right, So you were complicit in some of that, too, true, and you're bad mouthing somebody that. It's a small world, man, he could be a coach on your staff again, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: You know, when I was going to uh fucking broadcasting school with a teachers like, hey, be nice to everybody because you don't know who your next program director is going to be, right, You just don't know who you're gonna be fucking working for in the industry.
Speaker 1: And I totally get that.
Speaker 2: However, I feel like Charlie Sheen's path could be corrected and he's a good actor, he really is, and I think he can he can correct his path and get back into doing and get get some more work. Besides, you know, being in a Tim Montana video, nothing is Tim. He's great.
Speaker 3: Who's the oh shit, the old man who's always drunk and looking and talks crazy.
Speaker 1: And are you still talking about Arlie Sheen?
Speaker 3: You know the other guy blond Harry's always talking gibberish nowadays, Bucy Gary, he's not linz.
Speaker 1: He's not drunk.
Speaker 2: No, he's got a brain. Yeah, he had.
Speaker 1: A accident, a motorcycle accident without a helmet, hit the curb. He's not fucking sounds fucking drunk, but he has a medical situation that has costed that. Okay, also a Tulsen Randy Quaid uh drunk, had a seizure.
Speaker 2: Okay, made a sex video with the dog Barkain in the back. I'll never forget that. Uh.
Speaker 1: Apparently he was constantly doing drugs.
Speaker 3: She was.
Speaker 1: They had to shut down production sometimes because of it, because he could go to rehab. Yeah, he was just a pain in.
Speaker 2: The It was hard to work with. He was partying too much, spending his money, live in the Hollywood lifestyle. And you know he got out of control.
Speaker 1: Right and when and when he when he went questioned about it, he said he wasn't bipolar. He was by winning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, drugs, Well, fuck with your brain.
Speaker 1: And he called Cryer a turncoat and a troll. He went scoredtirth on everyone.
Speaker 2: He fucked all this shit. Yeah again, though he can make good, he can turn around and he can get back to work.
Speaker 1: And then he went on tour to talk about it all all right as a money grab and he got booed and people would walk out or solid good time right there?
Speaker 4: How old?
Speaker 1: What do you think Charlie Sheen's ages, and what do you think is networth is?
Speaker 3: I would say that he's probably sixty two, maybe sixty three even, and his net worth is probably he's probably not worth that much anymore. He's probably only worth probably twenty five mil.
Speaker 1: At the height of two and a half min he was getting one point eight million dollars an episode. Yeah, that's a lot of and he shit the bed.
Speaker 2: Yes, fifty three is the number that popped in my head for age, and I know that's wrong, so I'm gonna go sixty three.
Speaker 1: He's fifty nine, Okay, Maynard is older than him.
Speaker 2: Ain't that something?
Speaker 1: And his net worth according to this is three million dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah, he lost a lot. He lost a lot when he fell off the wagon there, but.
Speaker 3: He snorted a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's that. And then he invested in things like tiger blood.
Speaker 3: Tiger Blood, that's right, Yeah, and he.
Speaker 1: Had like a DNA thing that he was like trying to promote. His ex wife, Denise Richards has said he doesn't pay chiut sport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I don't even think he has a relationship with his daughters. Now.
Speaker 2: They're all grown, aren't they.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I think the youngest is like sixteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that I didn't even think about, like kids. Yeah, and of all the estabus he's not my favorite. He has five children. Holy shit, let us I mean, I'm sure they're from all different right people.
Speaker 2: Sammy Sheen, Lola Rose Sheene, Cassandra, Jade Estavez, Bob and.
Speaker 1: Max So Charlie. She was engaged to Kelly Preston, who an actress, and she was hit by shrapnel after a gun went off in their house and then she broke off the engagement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shrapnel usually could you know in the relationship?
Speaker 3: There wasn't Kelly Preston. Wasn't she married to John Travolta.
Speaker 1: Uh, Kelly Preston. She was in jack Frost Battlefield Earth. She's been in a lot of a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: It's dead.
Speaker 1: I think she's dead.
Speaker 2: She died in twenty Yeah.
Speaker 3: She was married to that was, Yeah, that was John Preston.
Speaker 2: Were stayfle of any red carpet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's the She's the Tom Cruise banger. In the beginning of Jara McGuire, that's Kelly Preston.
Speaker 3: Oh, I show you the boy, Arnold Howarzenegger and twins.
Speaker 1: In nineteen ninety five, he married Donna Peel. That same year he was named as one of the clients of an escort agency by Heidie Fliss. They got divorced. He met Denise Richards in two thousand. They started dating, they got engaged, They got married, of course, and then four years later she filed for divorce, accusing him of alcohol and drug abuse with threats of violence you don't say, as well as accusations of him participating in gay pornography. He of course denied any of those claims, and the FBI apparently was involved in searching his computers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is married to Brooke Mohler. She gave birth to their twin sons and November he filed for divorce. Police removed the couple sons from his home and social services took the children after she they had a bad drug problem, both of them did. If I remember correctly, and then he was with Briolson who if you know who Briolsen is porn star. I mean she is definitely a porn star and known for quite the uh some pretty crazy things if I'm not mistaken, and she would tell stories about other porn stars. Yeah, okay, Yeah, he's quite colorful. His second daughter, Sammy, created an OnlyFans account. He later changed his mind from his disapproval, signing that it was a good thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man's got some.
Speaker 1: Problems, but nothing that can't be fixed.
Speaker 2: Get back to work.
Speaker 1: Charlie on TikTok, I saved this video because it's such a fantastic video. I wanted to play it for you guys. And this is an old man telling some people off. You Ready to all.
Speaker 5: Of you Asian women out there, most of you are young and good looking, that is superior and real, and most of you are nothing more than just scammers. Some of you may not me, but most of you are just scammers. And I don't have time for that. So if you're an Asian lady and you think you're gonna scam, forget it. I'm not even gonna talk to you. Going down the road somewhere else see if you can find somebody else that's stupid enough to leave it, you're even real. So kiss my ass and goodbye.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a man who's learned to listen right, trial by fire?
Speaker 2: How much anti Asian videos do you watch to where that pops up?
Speaker 1: No share?
Speaker 2: You mentioned before you don't find Asian women attractive, which is okay.
Speaker 1: Now, there's a lot of things about women I don't find attractive, and I typically am not attracted nor I've ever did in an Asian woman. It doesn't mean I hate Asian people or Asian women.
Speaker 2: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 1: I don't know how this showed up anyway. I just think if you saw this video of this man, there's no way, like, what do you what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: He's been burned before.
Speaker 1: I imagine you're caring for your elderly parents and you're just you know, fucking swiping and then god, damn it, Dad, what are you doing? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: That's funny? I hate Dad. You're TikTok famous now right for what? For hating Asians? I get it. He's just trying to make sure that he's got his bases covered. Now, yeah, I'm not falling for your scams anymore.
Speaker 1: And apparently he's married.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's.
Speaker 1: A lot of fucking videos of him. Just I don't know how this showed up on my thing. All of his videos only have like a couple hundred videos. It's not like one just got populated because it's got you know, seven million or something like that.
Speaker 3: Everyone was like this, but this one, this is good advice right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this looks like his most popular one.
Speaker 6: Oh, he said we could take him by surprise if we didn't far muscuts that would look them in the eye. Swell fire far which in their face as well.
Speaker 4: The opened upper squirrel guns really gave him. Well, we fared our guns in the bridge.
Speaker 6: Keeper coming wasn't not as many as it was a while to go farred. Once more, they begin to running on down the Mississippi to the gouvern of mixicoal well with far and R cannon until the barrel muddled down. So we grabbed an alligator and followed another round, filled his head with cannon ball and powderings behind. When don't we set the powder off the gator and lost his mind.
Speaker 1: Now there's not a dick in his mouth or anything that that's just.
Speaker 6: The way guns in the bridge Keeper coming wasn't not as many as it was.
Speaker 4: A while to go fard once more and they begin to running.
Speaker 1: Nothing like the Battle of New Orleans. Man out right, thanks man, appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Hey, y'all, this is another great Sunday. It may be a little cooler that would like, and it's cloudy and overcast, but all in all, it's still going to be a great day. Let's all get out there and enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Grandpa, I would like.
Speaker 5: To say a few words in response to all of my videos and I posted I'm overwhelmed with all the support that I have been getting.
Speaker 1: I fucking TikTok is wild. Why someone would want to ban this app is beyond me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very entertaining.
Speaker 1: This The guy's got like seven hundred fucking watches on his videos. It's not like, yeah, his overwhelming sport. Meanwhile, he's just like, I'm fucking I'm making videos.
Speaker 3: I love Away says let's get out there and enjoy it. When every time you see him he's sitting in the same fucking chair as the spy. He never fucking moves.
Speaker 7: My heart.
Speaker 2: Just overflow with.
Speaker 5: Joy as long as y'all keep lacking them and come in, and I guess I'll keep trying to put a few old.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I am.
Speaker 5: Overwhelmed with all the joy and support I've been getting.
Speaker 1: Probably just a fucking lonely guy, probably is, and he's getting comments on his on his pay and he.
Speaker 2: Enjoys the uh the attention. There ain't nothing wrong with that. It's not like he's, you know, raping little kids on his on his channel or whatever.
Speaker 3: Why doesn't post those videos?
Speaker 2: This is from yesterday.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna watch him fucking eat.
Speaker 5: Hey everyone, this is from Rays Teaching Today.
Speaker 8: We're brit uh fried pach pass mm hmm from Drid paches.
Speaker 2: You take a pound of.
Speaker 5: Paches and cook them in two cups of water for about thirty minutes until it gets soft.
Speaker 1: Like dehydrated peaches. Is always talking about dried right peaches?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Pass?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking amen, I can't peaches exactly or frozen ones for fox sake.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Then add a cup of sugar and about the tablespoon.
Speaker 2: Of car and.
Speaker 1: Starts, car and stars.
Speaker 3: Cars go anywhere, car and starts.
Speaker 2: That's to begin with.
Speaker 8: You want to tick them after they get cooked to patch. If you've never had a fried peach pith from these, you don't know what you're missing.
Speaker 1: I feel like I know.
Speaker 2: Fucking peaches is what you're missing out on.
Speaker 1: If I'm gonna go through all that work, I gotta be honest, I'm just gonna go fucking buy one at fucking the market or something.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna make a fried, dehydrated peach.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, you're bowling them up for two hours or whatever the longest set, so you're softening them.
Speaker 1: Did say two hours.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was that long, but it seems like you gotta boil them for a while and now they're not dried anymore. They're they're they're fucking So just get peaches.
Speaker 1: If you are gonna make fried peach pies, how would you make it?
Speaker 2: I mean I would, I would. I would follow this old man's instructions. I have no idea. Google.
Speaker 3: Probably buy can the can, peaches in the in the cans, like you know, the pie filling, peach filling, and then buy like the.
Speaker 1: Or fresh, which frozen.
Speaker 3: I like frozen, but I love the pie filling in the can like that.
Speaker 1: Sue is bluber.
Speaker 3: On the apples peach. Okay, so then you buy like your uh, the croissant that you have to explode in the cans, you know, to open them up fucking gross or Grand's Biscuits.
Speaker 1: Pizza dough from some roll it out or just inside pie crest.
Speaker 3: And then roll it up and make like individual ones and then deep fry that ship.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he's doing, but he's got a massive can, like an industrial pudding can.
Speaker 4: Several different steps to this. I want you want you get a made.
Speaker 8: They're well worth it.
Speaker 1: That's the form.
Speaker 8: Okay, you got somebody you can cook these pitches the day before and let them cool down before you try to make the pet of them.
Speaker 4: That works.
Speaker 1: Got a better way to do that, man, than than some fucking industrial pudding can. Right, he's struggling with it. For a guy who knows what he's doing right.
Speaker 2: Sometimes just doesn't cut it like you wanted to.
Speaker 8: This is a process that we use.
Speaker 1: The mess of that place gives me so much anxiety.
Speaker 3: I know, I wouldn't need anything.
Speaker 1: Agent with a little milk, milk water, okay milk, well, yeah, they'll like close it.
Speaker 3: And instead of an egg wash.
Speaker 1: Or fucking water.
Speaker 5: I said, you can cook your pictures of the day before.
Speaker 1: It looks like goddamn chewing gum he's putting on this.
Speaker 3: Dude's just a fucking cheap bastard. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: They fucking look good though. Look at those fuckers.
Speaker 2: Dude, you'd eat one if that was your grandpa. You beat the ship out of that like a little butter fuck. Yeah, yeah, you better smell of that ship.
Speaker 1: There's no way that brush is fucking cleaned.
Speaker 2: No, just rinsed out.
Speaker 1: Oh what the were getting good?
Speaker 7: Editing sugar had his camera up on sugar, just sprinkling a lula.
Speaker 2: Sugar.
Speaker 1: What's what's sugar?
Speaker 3: It's sugar. Gotta watch out for those sugars when you're out in the woods.
Speaker 1: Put it there.
Speaker 5: I don't think I've missed anything to take you, but if you've never had Brad pitch pads, you need to try.
Speaker 3: When the fuck did he fry him?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I skipped a head, okay. I was just looking at the people that commented, you know, people saying amazing, Marvin the Martian saying they looks great. Uh, my name is Pete and I beat my meat right on.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: The next one, A very big dick three says it looks yummy. Another one mad Duck says looks amazing.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. That's the funniest part of the whole video.
Speaker 1: Yes, a shit, Do I click this and fuck up my algorithm?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, it's private A very big dick.
Speaker 2: Those are children.
Speaker 3: I wonder if you could make them in the air fryer.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: I don't fucking know, lindsay, when you make anything in the air fry You make your biscuits in the air fier, don't you? Then your cinnamon rolls. You can make any Yeah, you can mail eggs in the air fryer. Try to think of the last time I used my air fryer. It's been a couple been a couple of months.
Speaker 1: I'm every day, my my poor fucking char in the bottom is like not again, right, I'm a clean person, but not my air fry I don't give a funk.
Speaker 3: I bought one of those silicone inserts, get out and rinse it out every time, but so much cleaner.
Speaker 1: Except an airfoer supposed to have air all the way around it. When you put that down, it blocks the air.
Speaker 3: But it's still works, it's working.
Speaker 2: Still clean, clean it out.
Speaker 1: You want to see Mike from Adeline's Get Worked Up talk about how good something was in an air fryer. Oh yeah, it yeah, you fucking can't stand it. I'm gonna when he comes in asking how do I reheat your pizza in an air fryar?
Speaker 2: You fucking don't you throw it in the fucking trash and use it oven like a real person. That's funny.
Speaker 1: I don't keep in mind, all right, listen, Uh yeah, I don't know what else to have to add, just taking there. If you want to call, you got to do that toll free thing. The number it's freeze.
Speaker 3: It was free, well if you if you live out of town, it wasn't free.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: I don't think long didn't you do it long distance anymore?
Speaker 3: I mean, if you have a landline.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck has a landline? Your grandma?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she called you from the landline.
Speaker 1: She only call you from her cell phone.
Speaker 3: She only calls me from her cell phone. And if I call her landlord line, she's like, what the fuck is there an emergency? Why are you calling my house phone? Because you didn't answer your cell phone.
Speaker 2: You are on the pager next.
Speaker 3: I had a landline until twenty ten.
Speaker 1: I don't even know the last time I had a landline.
Speaker 2: It's been a while. The only reason I had it because it's part of the bundle, but they got other bundles now.
Speaker 1: I don't even think I had a landline when I was married to my practice wife mom. I literally can't tell you when I had a I don't even remember what my last phone looked like.
Speaker 3: Mine was h cordless, even had an answering machine on it.
Speaker 1: You didn't even have voicemail. They had voicemail, yeah, yeah, yeah. But you were like, no, I'm fucking digging in and I think this is going to hang on. We'll get rid of Remember call idea was like a fucking thing. You're like, ah, You're like shit, you got call id mask.
Speaker 2: Right now, that's standard everywhere and call waiting.
Speaker 1: You're right, all right, guys, have a great week. We'll see you later.
Speaker 2: See yeh bah bah