Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, we were back with Part two, Part dih This is gonna be all Yamashiro.
Speaker 2: At the Zend. They're at the Zen party. They've gotten their crystal boxes. Yeah, Jax's pissed. Jax just did a shot because he hasn't had a drink in an hour, which he yells.
Speaker 3: So this is big.
Speaker 2: This is big coming into part two because Jax pulls Brittany and he's hyped up. He's riled, and she knows she can see it. I think she knows them. Yeah, he's like, he's like, he's just coming and he's been drinking. Okay, this is not the first drink that he had, because when Luke goes you want to do a shot, he was already drinking a drink. He was swinging a drink like a Rocks glass. He wasn't drinking water, Dan, he was. He was drinking a drink and he says, I'm drinking now. I don't you know, So.
Speaker 1: I don't believe when he's like, yeah, I haven't had a drink in an hour or whatever, whatever, they start doing shots.
Speaker 3: But he's been.
Speaker 1: Drinking at the thing we've seen, so he's already drunk and he's clearly high on coke allegedly.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and she knows, but she's not scared of him anymore. So she's just like whatever, whenever, whenever. So she he's like full.
Speaker 3: On angry mode.
Speaker 2: I just my note also was just stay strong, Brittany got this because they start flashing back. He's starting to manipulate right away, like he always comes at it, like he's pretending to come in peace, but he's not.
Speaker 1: He's like, no drama, no drama, I promise, I wrote, I wrote this is I wrote, I am literally scared of Jack's but apparently no one else he's looks, oh, they are a little bit lazer. He's walking around like a like a drunk bowl and the guy seems dangerous and everybody's like, yeah, well cool, but you know who's scary Danny over there drinking water, that asshole.
Speaker 2: Or even if he was just drinking a beer. He's just like a kind of a happy, grabby drunk. He's not like yelling and getting in fights with people. I'm not saying Danny doesn't have any but they all have. It is just like one big issue, right, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: So he's saying he's like trying I don't know what he's he's just trying to manipulate. I have the guys over. Listen, listen, listen, Brittany, I had the guys over, and I had we had a great idea. How about we get like universal camera, you know, where you could see into Cruz's room. Wouldn't that be cool? Wouldn't that be cool? Like huh huh, Brittany, how about that? How about we get a camera? And she's like, well, when we get to that point, that cruise could come to your house. But I just don't want cameras in my house. And he goes, I don't care, what the fuck you? I don't care what you do. I don't care. I don't even care.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh you don't care, like that was weird to her response like don't care if he cares, Oh you don't care, Okay, I don't care.
Speaker 1: And then he says he's.
Speaker 2: Talking about the condo again, like all these great ideas, whatever you like, I can't care about your condo.
Speaker 3: And he gets mad about that.
Speaker 1: He goes, you know what, so manipulative. He goes, you know what, Brittany, you know what hurt me the most is that you just did this divorce thing. You know, while I was gone. You didn't even give me a chance.
Speaker 2: Calling it the facility. He's like, when I was in the facility, I didn't have a chance. It's like, it's supposed to be a rehab. That was the plan, right, you didn't He probably did not go to rehab. Obviously that's not a rehab if you're able to rage text your wife the whole time. Yeah, that is a fit. He went to some very fancy basically we paid for it by talking about it. Facility that didn't do anything, you know, and yeah, and he was like and she's like, yeah, I was scared. I didn't want you to talk me out of it. I needed to like, and she's like, and I also just went to the lawyer just to have had some questions. I wanted to like this was the time. And he was like, I just thought we were going to be able to make it through. Like, what are you even talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's like, well, I went to the divorce attorney to go over my options, and when I showed her all of your scary rage texting, she was like, you need to do this right now, and she said so, so I decided I was going to do it because if you got out and I started seeing you every day, I was scared I wasn't gonna be able.
Speaker 3: To do it.
Speaker 2: She was being really vulnerable and honest, which Jacks could never possibly understand. And I'm loving this Brittany moment because then when she's in the confessional after he's being just awful, She's like, I finally see how greasy his face is, his greasy mouth, his greasy head, you know, the veins popping out like she sees it. Now she gets up, she's so gross to she finally got the ick from Jack's and it really this is what it took.
Speaker 1: I have this, Uh oh, I have this. Okay, this is kind of funny. So Jack's has a has an account on Instagram called Justice for Jax Taylor. Oh no, yeah, and and he pretends it's from a it's everybody knows it's him, but he pretends that somebody has like a fan account for him. That's a different one because he had another Roger. They make fun of him in this episode about it. But so in this Justice for Jax Taylor, he said it says, okay, so there's a picture where it's Jack's walking out of a there's a sign that says BRIT's Bar, and then they have the it's like an AI picture, but the cast members are there and they're kind of smiling, and he's walking out with a sash that says completed rehab and they're kind of laughing and okay, so he's he writes about himself. He goes found this photo of Jack's taken the night he completed rehab and was informed his quote friends transformed Jack's studio into BRIT's Bar. Psych I made this myself. You'd never know because of how hauntingly accurate it is. Imagine taunting a freshly discharged, recovering addict addict twisted.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's chat GBT too, Like he it's Jack's, but he used chat gb GPT to write it.
Speaker 3: That's so.
Speaker 1: In the comment, Zach wrote, I've never liked a photo more. And then with just four or cry cry laughing emojis, he's so Jax is out of his mind.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's so horrible. So then in the midst of this, the zen party continues. Everybody's sort of kissing me.
Speaker 1: Which this is the part too that we should just bring up because in case people didn't listen to part one. So this is where Jackson's like, you know, you call me every name in the book, but then the next day you text me pictures of flowers.
Speaker 2: But she explains it, which I believe, Like she's like yeah because you said, oh yeah, yeah, because she's like, you said I could never do it on my own.
Speaker 3: It's too much house for me, and I showed you that I could do the car.
Speaker 1: Then he goes and he's a dick about it's not about the house, it's about the finances, which you're going to see you'll handle it. And then that Brittany I was hot happy that she brought this back. She's like, Jack's, you're the reason it became so expensive because you didn't pay your tax Then she tells us he didn't pay his taxes. He owed all this su Jax money on taxes, he didn't pay the mortgage. And then Jack's fucking gaslight's so bad here, and he's like, oh what I really thought I was doing the right thing, you know, by getting my own place and giving you the house. And he's like, you know the house that like in North Hollywood, my place it was it was going to go so then he goes, he goes, listen, like, you know, I'm just going to be an asshole sometimes because I'm just not over this. I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with you, and this is so fullyh it. And then then then she's like he's like, she goes, well, you know you think I wanted like a divorce basically, but you've been harassing me. You started harassing me and ray texting me the entire time you were in rehab. And he goes, not the entire time, just the first two weeks. And she goes and she's like that because I have to it's can you imagine how crazy making this would be if you were in her situation.
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: He goes, No, I wouldn't do Yeah, but that's because you wouldn't let me see my son. It's like you were in rehab.
Speaker 2: You were in rehab the facility yet anger facility, which obviously did not work on any level, if that's even what that. He was mad because she wouldn't bring cruise and was harassing her and going crazy.
Speaker 1: How dare you? You're fucking bit you won't bring my son to me? You're disgusting. Yeah, that's really going to make you be like, that's really going to make you feel inspired to go take your three year old son.
Speaker 3: To rehab.
Speaker 1: She's where he's refusing to say rehab. He's refusing, so okay, yeah, and then Jack's goes, ok yeah, just do it. You just do whatever you want you we're divorced, go fuck other guys, because basically he accuses her of fucking other guys, which is just what abusive person does, like Jesse as well. So then she says, so then she's like, oh, okay, we're divorced, so you're going to sign the papers. And he goes, after I have a lawyer look it over, and.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my god, I forgot about this part.
Speaker 1: This was huge.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And he goes and I'm gonna and she goes, okay, well you haven't had a lawyer look over the divorce papers yet, and he goes, no, I'm gonna wait till the last possible. No, wait, you're missing one little thing. Because he it's like at first he so he's like, yeah, I'm going to take.
Speaker 2: A look at the divorce you know. Aside, like he kind of gave her a little bit of heart. She's like, Okay, you're gonna sign Like there was a little bit of like, Okay, we're gonna get done with this, and then he's like, well as soon as I have it done, but I'm going to wait.
Speaker 3: And she's like why would you do that? And he's like, because I can. He's evil.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's evil, and he's even more evil than Jesse. Although I could see Jesse also saying something like that, Yeah. I don't know if he'd say it on camera, but I could see him doing that bullshit. I think like Jesse's maybe come a little further right, I can't believe.
Speaker 3: And again, we don't have to compare them.
Speaker 2: They can both be terrible, but Jesse is if you had to compare them, he is a lot better than Jacks and he's aweso.
Speaker 3: So my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I's just like, this is what Brittany's dealing with. But it's going to come back and bite Jacks because they're all going to say, they're all going to find Jessie.
Speaker 1: Is a dick. But Jesse. I think that the reason why we forgive him is because he does have moments where he does completely own it. He has moments where he goes I am actually being an asshole and I'm going to try not to. But Jacks just goes, yeah, yeah, I'm an asshole sometimes, so what fuck you?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? And he can calmly say like, yeah, maybe a baby gate. Yeah that's great idea, Yeah baby gate.
Speaker 1: Jackson is a victimizing himself and being like, well, if I'm an asshole, it's because everybody makes me be an asshole, because Brittany's so horrible, yes, And Jesse's like, yeah, I'm an asshole some times because I gets I'm scared or I'm sad or so at least he's a tiny bit in touch, right, Okay, So that so then the thing happens that you talked about where she's like, oh, cour stop by him. He's got greasy cheeks and a vein popping out of his head like a girl.
Speaker 3: Where have you been?
Speaker 2: Yes, he's always had that, he's always he looks crazy, looks like a crazy, rabid wolf. Yes, it's no fun, it's no good. And so by contrast, it shows everyone else kind of kissing every We're still at the Zen. Steve has done his editing work because it.
Speaker 1: Was chill and chill chill En Zen Zen Zen.
Speaker 2: And then just when you're zend out because people are kissing and really chilling with their crystals, Janet approaches Nia.
Speaker 3: She wants to have a conversation. She wants zen.
Speaker 1: She wants to like kind of sort of semi apologize but not really a Nia.
Speaker 3: Is not to it.
Speaker 1: Janet's done like three times, and then she acts even worse than the last time, Like the way she acted at the restaurant at L Coyote was god awful. Yeah, she's already done that. She does this every time, and it's the same exact playbook. She just goes, yeah, I just want to apologize, and then she just does it again.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, she does it.
Speaker 2: And this is when they have a whole long conversation which I didn't even because they've had that conversation where she's like I just need I need space and okay, I'll give you space, but I'm always oh. And then Nia's like, you look like Princess Jasmine, because that's the.
Speaker 3: Way that Nia sees the world is just like literally through like junior.
Speaker 2: League lunches that she doesn't even belong to, and then like a Disney princess, Like.
Speaker 3: I mean, what a weird what the weirdest like and then Janet's like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank you so much? Like in what way does she look like Princess Jasmine in what like I honestly like paused it and it was like, should I google? I don't see?
Speaker 3: Is it the hate like in one way? Not even like the ethnicity?
Speaker 1: Like what are you finding talking about?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look it up right now? How does Janet? I mean really in what world? Like that would be like I'm trying to think what like a weirder thing to say?
Speaker 3: Would that be?
Speaker 2: Like like you look like Carrie Washington right now?
Speaker 3: Janet's like, thank you. I was going for that. What you know, like in her scandal in.
Speaker 1: Years the way you're sort of like you just seem so regal, like Michelle Obama. You're really giving Michelle, You're.
Speaker 2: Just in like both physically in your your beauty but also your intelligence. Yes, yes, that's what a weird I'm looking at Princess Jasmine. She has black hair, darker skin.
Speaker 1: She's isn't she supposed to?
Speaker 3: She's like I think supposed she's she's from like she's.
Speaker 2: A sultan, she's from like as she's like from Arabia.
Speaker 3: How does Janet. I honestly like, I don't think I can finish this episode because we're done here, Like.
Speaker 2: I'm like really, I'm like Jack's crazy right now, that's insane, Like we should have let that should have been the biggest Macro note you were and just also in the knee voice, yeah, contes, I don't want to talk to you ring now, and then Jane's like cool, cool, but whenever you're ready, thanks for the Jasmine compliment.
Speaker 1: It is weird that Mia sort of invites niceness with with Karen, I mean Janet, and then Janet goes right for like yeah about that about me looking like Jasmine, I just really want to apologize, like, oh well, she doesn't even She's just like a lot happened and if there's anything you want to talk about or get off your chest, like I'm here to listen for you. You still and continue to accuse MIA's husband of being a sexual assault.
Speaker 3: A sexual assault her, which is and an alcoholics.
Speaker 1: And he drinks in the pantry and you know, hey, if you ever want someone to talk to you know, my my ex husband was an alcoholic so and a drug addict. So like it's just never stops. So yeah. Nia's like, yeah, there's been a lot of hurt and nothing. No, I think it's kind of more of a space, like I need space and a breather And then.
Speaker 3: She says to that, and then Janet's like, we both do we both need space?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes.
Speaker 2: She can't just be like it can't just be her going like, you know, I understand that I was really aggressive.
Speaker 3: Let me give you space. I'm here when you need me.
Speaker 2: But it's like, yeah, me too, I also need space.
Speaker 3: I don't like you.
Speaker 1: And then Gianna tells the camera she's like, yeah, I think or maybe she tells her. She goes, I think time is all you need, you know, and then you're going to feel better just a little time.
Speaker 2: I just want to read this to you really quick, and I don't want to make this longer than it needs to be. But Princess Jasmine is the spirited daughter of the Sultan of a Sultan and Disney's ninety two whatever Aladdin. She is the sixth official Disney princess and the first to be a person of color, you know, just like Janet. Jasmine is known for challenging traditional princess norms. She's compassionate and caring, just like janis with her family friends. She's fiercely independent, refusing to be confined by pallace walls or political gain. And then she has just jet black hair. I just that's so somebody can explain that to me. That's just so just so jamm. So now I thought Zach was being cute. The next scene he kept getting his his suit in like tuna tartar, And that's so Cecily.
Speaker 3: I really felt. I feel like if Zack, as long as he wasn't mad at me, we'd be friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And this is when Luke checks in with Jesse's right, Luke checks in.
Speaker 1: Jess, and Jesse's like, you know, I have my moments like I just get triggered, you know, like going to Hawaii, like with my wife, I mean soon to the ex wife and her boyfriend, you know, and just like the financial stuff I'm going through. You know, it's just really hard because like my wife is like divorcing me for you know, being like abusive to her and like trying to tell her she can't have drugs to give birth and uh, you're almost killing that. Oh my god, I'm going to be like a single father. It's just really hard. It's overwhelming, and he's like a meme.
Speaker 2: He's like, don't do the growth be growth? It's a shut up be growth. I can't believe I even defended him on the first part of this app. I'm like, you know what, Jesse's come a long way. No, you don't forget he has that inel therapist too. Oh that's oh my god. The guy like men's right, guy with the oh god.
Speaker 1: It's probably like, yes, he's vulnerable, be vulnerable to all your castmates. They're gonna love that shit, right.
Speaker 2: The growth is what he says, bi growth, So then I guess he's crazy, tells.
Speaker 1: The camera He's like, you know, after filing for divorce at the beginning of the summer, like we separated our business and now my life is completely different. How do you start over with a child? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Ask every fucking woman on the planet exactly.
Speaker 2: Also ask your girl for your current girlfriend has a shit ton of money that's probably going to pay for everything.
Speaker 1: He goes, well, if he's my house, what if I lose custody? What if I lose all my friends because I don't have any money, because I don't have a job. Because she was making all the money, which is what she rightfully did complain about. Yes, I mean she's drinking and doing coke all day. Remember she went on a podcast and discussed what their life was like. She was doing on he was doing on camera. By the way, that podcast happened after they filmed. So I guess they're not doing okay now then, Yeah, I don't think so we'll find out. I don't think so. But basically he was not working. She was working and taking care of their kid, and he was just leaving all day, pretending to have like meetings and just like doing coke and playing golf, et cetera. She was mad, So damn okay.
Speaker 3: Now the next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you, Nny's got like a little cocktail table with Nia and he's drinking water and making a big deal of it, like an alcoholic wood. So I'm not totally sticking up for him. He's like, yeah, I've any.
Speaker 3: Glasses of water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Jason, Jack's and Luke are together over to the side, and Jackson is just going crazy. He's just like look at that.
Speaker 3: Fuck, this is where I got confused.
Speaker 2: He's talking about He's like, yeah, He's like, you know, people can be charming to your face like Danny, but like that's like, you know, who's a guy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, And then you kind of go Brittany's like, what the fuck is he talking about? You see her in the background. There's a lot of conversations happening at one time, like the mics are picking up everything. Jackson's just going nuts about Ted Bundy and like comparing him and Dahmer to Danny, and you're.
Speaker 1: Also saying Jaxon is like, look at Danny drinking over there, which she doesn't realize at the points that he's drinking water. And then Luke goes, yeah, you know, Danny can actually is actually like the sweetest guy when he's sober. And then Jackson's like, yeah, so was Jeffrey Dahmer. Yeah, yeah, he was a charming motherfucker. He's just losing it.
Speaker 2: Also, he wasn't by the way he got confused, because then he did correct himself to Ted Bundy, who was I guess more charming.
Speaker 3: But Dahmer was never known as like a charm.
Speaker 2: He was like a really weird guy that would like go to bars and these crazy glasses and like farely talk to guys and then you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean, Like he.
Speaker 1: Wear all the time, those clear frame glasses. That's what my kids say that they're Jeffrey Dahmer glasses, and it hurts my feelings. Are not I'm like, oh, they're a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, they're not.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of guys that wear those like for some reason, they got kind of in I don't know why, and I just want to help them. I want to be like, don't just put on these square black ones. They're so cute, you're going to like elevate your life. But they don't like yours, do not look like that at all at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So and then Sheena is unrecognizable. I just wrote she's just listening to people. She's just there for no reason, just to be like a just to be like a receptacle, you know, for whatever they're saying. She offers nothing because they're going to talk about Jenna, and we don't know Jenna, and we don't care.
Speaker 1: No, we don't care about that storyline, which the editors never fully made happen for us. But also there is this weird elephant in the room, which is the fact that I just can't stand Sheena. I can't stand her. It's the foul that Rock is looking like a giant douchebag, and that now.
Speaker 2: We all like eminem like a heavy set eminem with white dyed blonde hair shaved looks ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Shena knew exactly what she was doing by releasing the information that Brock was a is a monster and cheated on her while she was pregnant, which we already knew that he had domestic violence accusations about him and had.
Speaker 3: Yes and left his baby like in another yes tree.
Speaker 1: So we already knew all that. We already had our suspicions that he's bad, but then you know, and Sheena.
Speaker 3: Is just the worst picker ever she is.
Speaker 1: But yet she stayed with Brock after she found out that he was cheating on her and gas lit her into thinking that it was just her postpartum anxiety and not that he was cheating, but she stayed with him, released that information while the season is still airing so that she could sell her book. It's all madness to me, It's all performative, manipulative madness. So now we're just supposed to watch this like and everybody's so nice to here's the thing that was making me so over the top mad watching it. That why I had to take a million notes. I'm like, we're all pretending that these other people are great. Like every it's I feel gaflet by the cast members because they're all being nice to Jack's, they're all being super nice to Brock, and everybody is together being horrible to Danny, who's just standing there drinking water.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of this is when somebody says, Jackson, you should go talk to Danny.
Speaker 3: You know, you should go talk to Dany. Go talk to Danny.
Speaker 2: And he's still going off, like just being like, oh, I can have a drink whatever.
Speaker 1: Then he goes says uh is. Jax goes, yeah, yeah, I mean I don't see a drink in his hand. And then he gets mad at him for not drinking. He's like, yeah, you know why, because you're just worried about what people think. He'll get fucked up again. I guarantee it. I guarantee it. What a fuckingn asshole not drinking.
Speaker 2: So he goes over there whatever, and Danny's like so nice because he is he's a pleaser or whatever, and he's like, how you doing.
Speaker 3: Jack's like, you tell me so aggressive?
Speaker 2: Out the gate for no reason, like there's no reason for him to be that mad.
Speaker 3: None. He's like, you tell me, what are you doing? Will whatever? You're drinking?
Speaker 2: Like this is when they have the conversation where Jack starts yelling at Danny like you're a terrible drunk. Yeah, I'm not a terrible drunk. I've got angry issues, but you're a terrible drunk. Which I mean, he's not like a great drunk. He's he's an alcohol I do Look, I can't we can't say who's an alcoholic.
Speaker 3: But it appears that Danny has a drinking problem.
Speaker 2: But as we've said a hundred times just on this episode alone, no more than anybody else really except maybe Nia doesn't have one.
Speaker 1: So like it's he's not a terrible drunk. He's like, no, Jack's you're a terrible drunk. Like he's the thing that happens here because because Danny's like, yeah, I mean I heard you have been having some get togethers or whatever that I didn't know about. I feel like you kind of did that right, you know, on purpose? And Jack's like what And Danny goes, I said, you didn't invite me on purpose? And then I heard you said, who cares. He's probably out getting drunk somewhere, and for some reason, Jack's is like, look, I'm not saying you're not a good father, but you're a terrible drunk.
Speaker 2: It's and then Nia comes over to try to help, which I appreciated in this moment. She's like, oh please, like okay, Jack's you're a pretty bad drunk, Like I almost hit you with my car because you were like standing in the middle of the room.
Speaker 3: So then he loses his mind on that. Then well then oh.
Speaker 1: As in wait no, and Jacks goes, uh, don't forget. This is where Jax goes, you know what, I don't have a leg to stand on. I'm not a terrible drunk. I have an anger issue which leads me to drink very different, two totally different things. And then Danny says to camera, now we all know Jack says bigger problems than anger.
Speaker 2: I mean, Danny is just the little hero. We didn't know it was going to pop up, this little guy.
Speaker 3: We did not know.
Speaker 2: So then Kristen is finally Kristin does stand up to Jack's every now and then she does well, she's like trying to stop.
Speaker 1: Well, this is also though, where Danny where Jackson is like, you're a horrible drunk. You've been kicked out of my bar twice twice, and then Danny goes, not twice, it was once and that was a year ago, and I dealt with it, and then I put is that that's the Jasmine thing, right.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yes, exactly, that's one of them, the Melissa thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So JACKX.
Speaker 3: Is just going and he's like crazy and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, you live in this perfect world. You're protected, you walk around like you're in a dream world, like your special guy, like you're a made guy. Hey, it's okay, Hey buddy, it's okay to not be okay. He says that, he goes it's okay to not be okay? Like what?
Speaker 3: And that is mania.
Speaker 2: That's when she comes over and is like, hey, dude, you're also kinda I mean, obviously you're fucked up out of your mind right now, but I almost hit you with my car.
Speaker 3: Then, Kristen and to stop jack you're living in.
Speaker 1: Some fairytale land like this America.
Speaker 3: He's so jealous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's like, yeah, it goes wrong pageant.
Speaker 2: I like that, I like nia in this moment she's on the right, you know, she's doing the right thing. And then I feel like this is a turning point because Kristin comes over. It's escalating and I just wrote, now they all see because it shows everyone looking over, and you know, I don't know if it's all edited like that, but now they see it. Not that they haven't seen Jacks go off before, like obviously, they've seen it for years, don't kick years and years.
Speaker 1: Kristin literally between Jack's and Danny and Nia because she's worried he's gonna attack.
Speaker 2: Them, physically attack them because he's coked out of his mind. Allegedly. Then there's an allegation that he sleeps with his staff. Yes, I don't know, remember Danny says.
Speaker 1: Danny says that Jack's by the way, Dan Jack sleeps with his staff. And I've heard it from numerous sources, and Brittany knows about it too, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the least of our worries at this point.
Speaker 1: Rob there's another pot calling the kettle black, asked Brittany, like, yeah, how could you do it for so long? Now I'm going to do I love.
Speaker 3: That that's your Australian it's so hard. He is in New Zealand or Australia. I can't do it. It's I think he's a shrimp on the bag. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you could do it for so long.
Speaker 3: That's the st nar nar Well. I don't know.
Speaker 1: How anybody could be with you for so long, Brock. I don't know how anybody. I don't know your big douchey dyeing your hair blonde age Eminem.
Speaker 2: It looks like he looks like when Jonah Hill dressed up like Eminem in the twenty one Jump Street. That's exactly all he needs is like a retainer or something or headgear. And it's just like, it's outraged. It's absolutely outrageous that he would just like that. China would even be like, yeah, it looks good, let's go. No de that shit, do not We're not doing that.
Speaker 1: That's great. So standing next to Brock, did you notice there's some guy who looks like an out of work magician who's with no shin Do you know what I mean? There's just a guy who's just there and there's no reason he doesn't talk, but he's like standing right next to Brock well.
Speaker 2: That makes sense because it's next door to the they're at Na Yamashiro, which is next door to the mounted Castle, So he probably is an outwork magician that just wandered into the scene. I guarantee he is right. That's funny. Oh my god, good catch, so good catch.
Speaker 1: Danny says to the camera. He's like, yeah, don't talk to me about.
Speaker 3: Your bar, Jacks.
Speaker 1: That guy is the worst thing about his bar. And then Nia goes Danny like that was on camera.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, let's talk about that. Because I mentioned this in episode one. That was weird. It wasn't just like calmly that was on cameras. She's very it gets I'm not saying she's physical, because she's not physical with him, but the control thing reminded me of Aaron from Real Housewives Beverly Hills when who's in the news right now and for like allegedly domestic violent, which I believe. The way he's like, don't talk about it right now, there's camera like he grabs and come on, you better go with me around squeeze your hand. That was the vibe I was getting there right like, she's there's something now again she i don't think she's in any way physically abusive, of course not, but there's a little like to be that controlling is a little abusive in my opinion, Like she's so because he's like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Everything's on camera. There's a camera here.
Speaker 2: He points to, like the camera that we're looking through, right, He's like, that's a camera. That's a camera. Yeah, I know it's on camera. I don't get who cares? Who cares if Danny says the jack sucks?
Speaker 3: I mean, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, I don't know what the.
Speaker 2: She's weird and she's off, and I don't think she's the smartest, and I think everyone should be with somebody else.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, new show idea. Yes, let's switch it up.
Speaker 1: But with all the cast members here, we just give them all somebody else to be with.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know who we'd give.
Speaker 2: Nia would be good, probably with Jesse because she could handle his like dickiness. She's very beautiful, which Jesse lies important to Jesse. She would do she'd be SUBSERVI you know, submissive to him. Yes, so okay, but then he has a coke problem, so she'd always be like oh my god, stop the what would be Jesse's real because she calls Danny Daniels when he's in trouble, So Jesse would be like Jesserson, like for some reason has a full name. Stop it, jesterson, there's cameras. Not do cocaine right now? With the cameras here, you need I don't know, we'll have to figure that on camera.
Speaker 3: I just don't like it. And maybe it just I hate the word.
Speaker 2: I know we all hate the word triggers, but maybe it just triggers me a little bit, like maybe because I need my own Alan on meetings, you know, and I just see how much she does need that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I don't have that problem, so it just doesn't it doesn't affect me at all. Right, But Jack's at this point just walks over to the bar and just goes, I want some vodka, which you know is just like, oh, he doesn't care at all, but he spends all his time calling everyone else out. It's no wonder that this guy was fired and it's not going to be back on the show because you just can't. I mean, at some point you got to stop this, right.
Speaker 3: Right, I would imagine.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so Danny is telling Mia, He's like, look, I'm sleep deprived. I was with three kids all day, like it's it's it's a lot. And then everybody then they do this thing, the editors do this thing where everybody is having little fights and talking about resentments, and then Jasmine just kind of tells the camera like, yep, everybody's actually worse than we were over the summer. So then this is where Sheena says to Kristen, are you saying that I brought Jenna around to hurt Michelle? And Kristin goes, no, I'm saying that, but you and Janet at l Coyote said that I was the one doing that.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: They have the same They've had that conversation like ten times. Right then, where Zach is like, no, you're the one. Janet's Janet, Like.
Speaker 1: Zach is starting to get Zach is starting He's just like, Jenna is not the problem here.
Speaker 2: Janet is the problem, which is true. He's like, yeah, she's destroying people's lives, is what he says.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then Michelle tries to get Janet to come over and like be part of the conversation and like speak up for herself. And you know Janet because I want to punch her. She wants out of there. She does not ever want to be confronted. She just wants to go around behind the scenes and just drop little bombs and then gets so mad when Kristen does it to her, which I love that. Kristen was like, yeah, I hear Jason goes out without his ring. Yeah, but Chris, now Janet's going to make that like the whole season story. But this is what Janet does. I feel like Kristen was just trying to be like, oh, you want to do that to everybody, Well, I can do it to.
Speaker 2: You too, right, And so then they kind of This is when I kind of checked out a little. I mean, I was there, I watched I to have notes, but it was like, it's the same conversation between Janet and Kristin. Though Janet wants to walk away Zax's pit, it's the same shit.
Speaker 3: Like nothing really felt. It was just so manipulative.
Speaker 2: Janet and Kristin just back and forth and back and forth, and then it was very confusing.
Speaker 3: When was it.
Speaker 2: I guess Kristin is like we were literally best friends, literally best friends?
Speaker 1: Were they?
Speaker 2: I don't remember that, but Kristen says it and that's why she's so madder because they were literally best friends and then Janet hurt her so much. But it's like, when were you literally bet and what does that say about you?
Speaker 3: Kristin, Yeah, it's it's weird. That was weird.
Speaker 1: So Zach now, Zach's getting upset. First of all, Janet's being incredibly defensive and you're not going to blame me about the Jenna thing. You're not blaming me. Uh, It's bullshit. It's bullshit. So then Zach goes over to Brittany and this is where he's like, if you literally ever have her back again, I'm literally I'm like, I'm literally over it, like like I'm trying to have a serious conversation with her, and she runs away. But I feel like Zach is just barking up the wrong tree, like Brittany is just going to Brittany is not strong, she's not going to stand up to Janet. She doesn't care. She's the person that just goes well, I don't know, Janet's always been nice to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, But.
Speaker 1: I feel for Zach because Zach is like, oh my god, Brittany is my og friend, she I didn't Zach move out to La to be friends with Brittany and like, yes, So I think it kind of sucks that Brittany sort of just drops people when it doesn't really serve her.
Speaker 2: Right, well, I don't think she dropped him. I think she just doesn't. She does have her own shit going on. She doesn't stick up for him, but she does have a lot going on right now with the divorce with Jacks and a three year old.
Speaker 3: Yes, hit on the spectrum.
Speaker 1: Like, so, Zach is getting is pretty drunk at this point, and he's like, Jana just isn't one to hear what I have to say. Then he's like, you're you're under the same spell as you were under with Jacks. Janna is going to cut off your skin and wear.
Speaker 3: It like a suit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's out of control. So then Michelle Jana is to Kristin It's like, Kristen, why don't you apologize for threatening to beat her up and calling her a whore? And then we can all talk about it calmly and everybody's just yelling, and then Kristen goes, Okay, maybe this is we just skipped a little bit to where she says you were my best friend. But Kristen is like, which I just thought you and I should talk about. Kristen goes, oh my god, like, you know, I just scream at people and call them whos and like threaten to beat them up. Like that's just me.
Speaker 3: It's just me, Christian And she's like, I don't care if you call.
Speaker 1: Me a whore.
Speaker 3: They're like, I am a whore whatever.
Speaker 2: She basically saying, yeah, that was so Janet's being so serious.
Speaker 1: She's like, but that really hurt my feelings. Now, okay, so I see both sides of this. First of all, you can't be Kristen and just be like, yeah, I just get mad and just threaten to like slit your throat. That's just me. I'm just that's just me. At the same time, I know that I did I ever tell you the story of that old friend of mine who I'm sure does not listen to this show many years ago, i'd, you know, if i'd be like, what's up, poor, like in a funny way, I tell you about this when she was like one day, Casey said to me, like, I would appreciate it if you didn't say that to me, because it hurts my feelings. And then I was like, why why I do not like that word. I don't like that language. I don't like being called that. And I was like, but are you that She's like no, and I was like okay, but then like, I'm being funny. It's not like I said in an anger. I did not ever say it like. I did not ever say it to her like in a fight. It was always just me being funny.
Speaker 3: I remember that sort of.
Speaker 2: But I also remember and I never told you this because you did it with me sometimes and I didn't like it either. I'm telling you now it was like twenty years later. I don't think it was wore. I think it was like what a bitch like it was you were just obviously joking or like yeacch or whatever.
Speaker 3: It was something like that or slut.
Speaker 4: And I remember not liking it either, And I never said anything because I just didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't like I don't know why it just of course now I don't think it would bother me, but for some reason, like twenty years ago, it did. So I want you to revisit this friendship with this person and maybe just be like, oh.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was me. Maybe she just people, just some people just know.
Speaker 1: Some people do like it so and yes, sometimes maybe I can go too far, but there's nothing I like more than being like in my fifties and going up to like a couple of people, especially likes clevering alcoholics, and be like, like it, what's up, bitches? And they always I like it now. I always think it's hilarious and edgy and silly. I think I weirdly like it now. I like sluts kind of for someone like what's up sluts? Like I wouldn't mind. I don't know now, but there must have been something. Maybe it was horror, maybe it was a different I think it was bitch. I don't have to club, you know, a little cunt. I don't think it's what's up cunt. It might have been I was just using the C word back then.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I remember, like, I just want to I don't know this other person that you're talking about, but I just want you to revisit the friendship because if that's the only reason you're not friends now, I want.
Speaker 1: You think I'm still friends with her. I stayed friends with her, okadn't like just I stopped calling her that we were still friends.
Speaker 2: So Janet Janet starts clapping at everybody. She's like clapping at people.
Speaker 3: She's mad.
Speaker 2: She starts clapping, which really makes she's very She gets very mad.
Speaker 1: And then Jason gets involved. Remember he says something like you can't weaponize friendship, Like Jason somehow mad because he's like, yeah, how would you feel? So like, what if what if the shoe was on the other foot? What if like I called you a whore and threatened to beat you up. It's like, Jason, that would be a little bit different because you're a fucking six foot something dude. Get over yourself, right if I did. He's annoying and inserting himself. He's so that guy.
Speaker 3: So then did they leave?
Speaker 2: Because I have that Zach's like bye, which made me laugh. Uh, I guess they laughing.
Speaker 1: It storms out and Zach starts losing and yeah, but he was kind of being funny. He's like he looks nuts, but he's like a babe. I thought that was kind of great. Jason's super drunk and has crazy. Zach is super drunk and is like yelling like and then someone makes the joke.
Speaker 3: It's like it's not a very then part un very un zender part.
Speaker 1: Zack is like by horror. So she comes back at it like she's going to fight him. She's like, what did you say? What did you say to me? And yeah, right, and then Jason goes, Benji, you're a nice guy, but your boyfriend's eyes are going all around like this way and that, like, oh, good, good one, good one. Jason called him crazy eyes.
Speaker 2: Oh you got it, you got him, You've really got him. So now everybody's just like out of their minds. Every Zach is just out of control cry.
Speaker 1: Just like Brittany, Yeah, I need support too. You got to stop to use her, and and Brittany goes and then y'all like like you're like pancakes and you're black waffles, not a one I have to choose.
Speaker 3: I'll eat right now. Yeah yum yum.
Speaker 2: Then Brock's like we're leaving, being all controlling too, like maybe she and I can decide when she wants to leave, but Brock doesn't want to be there anymore because he's not getting any camera time right right, So then I just wrote we all need a Benji because he's being sweet.
Speaker 1: Zach is a mess though he's so drunk. He's drunker than everybody, including probably Jack's. And he's like, nobody understands me. I've got no one, And Benji's like, uh, hello, you've got me. And then Jasmine's like planning to propose to her girlfriend, uh and nobody cares.
Speaker 2: And Jack's is like Jack to fall in love again? No, did you never fall in love in the first place? You're not capable of it? You absolutely And I just was like, and we don't care. And Kristin has the last sort of last word here where she's like, yeah, Kristin Karma was good this year?
Speaker 1: Was it okay? Yeah? I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean you got engaged this weird guy. Yeah, exactly. So that's the shitty show.
Speaker 3: We finished.
Speaker 2: We got through this. We've got reunions coming up, of which there are many. We don't know about you guys, but we like a reun you do. I mean, that's the best. It's the only reason you go through this. I don't know that we needed three fucking episodes of a reunion. I don't know what we could possibly get into, but let's let's hope and pray, just you know, manifest a good reunion and we'll be here.
Speaker 4: For it, yes, absolutely, all right, so thank you for being here this week. Of course we already put up and just like that from last week, we will have another episode and just like.
Speaker 1: That, Friday week got Bachelor in Paradise, which was a good episode.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was a really good We're loving Bachelor and Paradise. That was my favorite app So I'm honestly ever of the show.
Speaker 1: We've got that.
Speaker 2: And if you're just sort of a rose Pricks person and don't know but everyone knows by now, check out Board a f which is also in your feed. That's our other podcast where we just like tell shit about our lives and people that we know we don't seem to. It started during COVID, just so you know, in case you don't, and we were just thought the world was going to end, so we said all the things and we just kept doing that.
Speaker 3: And we just at trying to sort of get canceled.
Speaker 1: So all right, thanks everybody.
Speaker 3: Thanks for being here.
Speaker 4: Bye,