Speaker 1: Welcome back to Day's zero Today, one seventy seven. I'm Lindsay Sharman of Rogue Ways. I'm here with xqbe four twenty of x Q four twenty dot com, Charlie Robinson of Macroaggressions dot Io, Activist, Post, Natural Blaze and more, and Corey Hughes of Bloodyhistory dot subseac dot com is not with us today. We hope he rejoins us next week. How are you guys doing.
Speaker 2: I'm tonsilent day. Yeah, I'm working, uh yeah, working on that Spanish. I may not need you know what I'm saying. I may not need it now.
Speaker 3: No you need it. You need to come to and next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Just got back, right, I just got back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah you go.
Speaker 3: Night last night I'm still covered in mosquito bites. God, one of the nights got.
Speaker 2: There's no wind, Yeah, ain't. I ain't down with a mesquite a day. They got that, uh the Zeka the West, now, I mean yeah, and then what you think?
Speaker 3: I mean they've got.
Speaker 2: One of them too, you know, oh ship what they said? Those don't bite?
Speaker 1: They justa m r n A that's all.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They said, yeah, yeah, those don't bite. They're all males, so so those definitely don't bite allegedly. I don't know. I don't check their package, you know what I'm saying. Whenever they go, and if I get better, I'll be like, oh, don't come back here. It makes you you're a female. But that's that's you know, I have to go off the research, You'll say, I have to go off the science. The science dictates that that it's only only females that they do that type of sand against say, oh.
Speaker 1: So we can have sex and mosquitoes, just not in humans, got it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: So I saw a video actually, Variam Hanane post a little u Anarcha Polco, you know, series of shots and stuff on her on her TikTok. So I saw a little bit of it, but not much, but.
Speaker 3: It was awesome. It was awesome. It's moving, Oh, big announcement and Anarcha Polco is moving to Puerto Villarta next year.
Speaker 1: So it's going to be Anarca Porto Villarta.
Speaker 3: Something like that. Yeah, Narca, they confirmed that. I talked to the producer about that, and it is one percent happening, which is better logistics. It's a bitch getting in and out of Acapulco. They asked the question, like how many people had to take three flights to get here? Like everybody raised their hands. Oh God, I got my flight canceled Saturday morning out of Denver for a mechanical by American Airlines, and so they pushed me to Sunday, and I just and I fucking jinxed myself, man, because I was, like I said to my wife, this was the cheapest, uh fair I'd ever gotten to get down there on trip. It's the fastest one I've ever gotten, and it's the only one that keeps me out of Mexico City. It goes from Dallas to Acapulco. And I'm so proud of myself for finding the best flight ever. And of course the first part of it mechanical. Six in the morning. Sorry, you have to go the next day. So and we're to have to go to the next day Mexico City, exactly where I was happy. I wasn't gonna have to go. I had to go there and then spend the night and then get up in the morning and get on my flight to Acapulco and get off the plane. I get rushed onto the bus, I get taken to the hotel, I dropped my shit off change come get driven straight to the event. I come walking down the back of it, right in the back of the audience as the producer is standing on the stage saying, we're not really sure what we're gonna do if Charlie doesn't show up. And I come walking down yelling I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, and everyone was like, oh, fuck yeah, because I guess they had announced that my flight had been cancel.
Speaker 1: That's a rock star entrance, it was.
Speaker 3: And then you just rushed in and I just it was I, you know, couldn't have timed it any better. And within ten minutes I was talking to David Ike on stage, like on the on the big on the big screen. So I didn't have any time to think. I think it was probably a good thing. I didn't have any time to get like worked up about it. I didn't have any I just went straight on and and that ended at eleven o'clock at night with the Stu Peters and Gareth Ike VIP dinner where we were there for like four hours. Wow, and so it and then Max Egan's Bar where I smoked a ton of pot and drank a shipload of beers. I was so happy to be there and then just did it again. So it was such a fun event. Man. I think people really enjoyed it. It's it's a really interesting place where they have it and and uh and I talked a bunch of sponsors into coming. I talked Tim James from Chemical free Body of coming down nice and he sponsored it tony Ardeburn. Why is Wolf gold and Silver? He came down.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I always encourage people to go to these live events. You know, Steve Poichinen and Ryan christ John's got something going first weekend of April outside of Nashville. I think it's fun for people to get together in real life and like hang out. There's something very special about that that you don't you know, forget, especially for us in this in this really weird thing where you do shows and people listen to it, but you never really meet them. It's interesting when you go there and people actually are familiar with other people's work and you can see some guy that like I always like to see a guy named Steve Falconer. He's just the best guy. Which is one of those dudes who starts laughing and everybody around him starts laughing. It's it's a good batch. They picked a good batches of speakers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's really necessary actually for people to We don't have many things left where we're like connected actually, you know, and especially the more everything is digitized and we're all on Zoom and we're all on this and everybody's listening to podcasts and watching podcasts, we're making them. We just don't have as much like in person connection and it actually is vital. So there's one way for people to get it is these types of events. I think it's actually really important. It's cool.
Speaker 2: Well you gotta think. I mean, yeah, even though that's the case, Like the likelihood of me running across you guys would have been Zra without the Internet. I mean, I want to be honest. I mean, the furthest List I've been is Tennessee, and it's just like Pigeon Forge. So like the furthest North I've being is Maryland. Yeah, yeah, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, severe Ville's I know you probably remember severe Ville where it was nothing. Oh it's it's huge now.
Speaker 3: Well, I I was was there every summer in the eighties. Like from like eighty okay on because my grandparents lived right by there and I would spend the summer with them and we would always have a trip to Pitching Forge in there because they had water slides and it was just the best thing in the world. Like in the mid eighties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pigeons, Well you had up you had Gatlinburg and then you had Pigeon Forde. But once you got past yeah, once you got past Pigeon Forge into severe Ville, severe Butlle was nothing at one point in time.
Speaker 3: You get yourself a passport and go to Port of Iarda next year when they do this, man, you'll be blown away.
Speaker 2: You have a passport.
Speaker 3: You gotta have a passport. But you got a year to do it.
Speaker 1: That's easy, and.
Speaker 3: It's I think, if I'm being honest, I think Port of our Art is a much better location. I mean has been very special and it's it's but it's it's it's a little too authentic, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Pretty white, very white place.
Speaker 3: Place. It's Mexico light. Yeah, but like Acapulco, the city, it's like like where the the big the bay and where all the tourist hotels are. I've never gone down there. We've only stayed on Onfield Beach, which is right by the airport. It's just geographical. It's it's a five minute cab right to the airport, so you never really go too far away. But it's offuthentic Mexico. It's it's dirt roads Mexico. It's a paved main road and then everything off of that are dirt roads, like when you go to Max Egan's Bar and every but you'd always you would every single night because that's where everyone would meet up and they play live music and ship. It's on a it's down a dirt road. That's just what it is. So so it's it's very authentic, whereas part of Iarta is like where you go on a legitimate vacation and Acapulco, I would I mean, if you're going to like take your family and everything, you wouldn't want to stay where we stay because it's it's totally safe. It's been totally safe, and the people are super sweet and they don't they they're they're they're sort of indifferent to you for the most part, but there's never any sort of hostility or anything like that. You never feel unsafe at all, uh, except for the from the mosquitoes. But you can, you know, take a walk at one o'clock in the morning home from the bar and not worry about getting mugged or beaten up or anything. So there's in that regard. It's very it's a nice place, you know, but part is going to bring in. I mean, Jeff was saying to me, like he thinks that it'll triple the audience if they do it. I don't doubt it. I don't doubt it because just logistic, He's like, there's a He's like, dude, there's a direct from Rome to Part.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, shit, okay, yeah, I mean if you can do that, And I was and when he said that, I was Christian Jordan. I was sitting next to me, who lives in Portugal, and he was like, bro. I was like, yeah, dude, you might be able to get like a direct. End He's like, oh my god. Because because they asked the audience, you know, how many people had to take three flights or more? Yes, like it was just about everybody.
Speaker 1: I just hate traveling like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like when you say three flights, you're talking about changing playing three times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly my yeah. Mine went yeah, usually yeah, especially depending on where you're coming from. I mean, the it was funny she made this. They made this announcement right after after they had earlier in the day had the flat earth debate on stage, and so she was just like explaining, like, you guys can get direct flights, you know, and it doesn't matter what you think the shape of the Earth is.
Speaker 1: They still work. Still just one point, but just the.
Speaker 2: Worst thing about it's just all those light was right with the with the fly.
Speaker 3: Every time every time you add another flight, you add a whole new opportunity for something.
Speaker 1: To go wrong, a whole new all email flight flight crew, I'm like, why are you breaking about this there? Like this is an unmanned flight. There's no men at all like that. I mean, I don't think that makes most people feel like super comfortable.
Speaker 3: Call me. I'm one old white guy in there.
Speaker 1: I mean, like I have to admit that when I look up and a driver's being an asshole, not an asshole like rude and aggressive, an asshole like I don't think you know how to drive, Like ninety eight percent of the time it's a woman. And and for some reason I'll just add racism into this equation, like seventy percent of that is all Asian women, So like I really would get nervous. It was somehow like Asian women flying these planes. I'm not even joking. I just there's something going on with that. I don't you know, it's a it's true. It's not just like a thing people say. I was just like, I don't think that's true. And then I started paying attention. Who's who's like serving through lanes, Who's just like turning left on a you know, blinking green light without looking to see who's coming, Like, who's doing the actual dangerous shit? That's what That's what it is every freaking time. Its crazy. So I'm sure they're not much better at planes, isn't that one?
Speaker 3: That just for a reason exactly funny and mostly true.
Speaker 1: They're funny because we know they're true. Yeah, flipover Crash was a female pilot, right, and she had had all these complaints against her, and people were like not wanting to fly with her. Why was she still flying? Because you're committed to some stupid ship that doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Instead of exactly exactly what.
Speaker 2: A what a real question is? I mean, when's the last time you've seen the Asian woman even say they wanted to fly anything. I ain't seen this ship in the movies, you know, you usually try to introduce it in the movies first.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're not even gonna bother on this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it was prestigious, that'd be different. If there was like a bunch of just like adoration piled on top of you for it and then be a thing. M Oh okay, this is another Asian woman's stereotype. It's like you have to look, you have to look and be it. People have to look at you and just adore you and just think that you're better, and you have to be flashy and like matters.
Speaker 2: Ah man, I seen I seen the Uh they had a video up about how how Asian women hide them being pregnant, which is why I may not have ever seen one that I thought was pregnant. But but they they did it perfectly, like with their oversized shirts and stuff, and their faces never really get bigger in their arms than nothing. So the women were like you see them pregnant, and they had like a skirt they pulled it up way up above the belly. Lion had a big baggy shirt. They looked like they were one hundred and fifteen paints. I was like, I ain't never seen nothing pregnant. I was trying to figure out why I hadn't you know what I'm saying. So oh, I figured they had to figure it out.
Speaker 3: I'll have you know it. Since I almost forgot this, I'll have you know that. I met a guy at Maxican's bar who who said that he was a Day zero fan. Whoa awesome. I was pretty happy to hear that that was.
Speaker 2: Okay, only the elite few approached me.
Speaker 3: I I encouraged him to just have a seat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you like this show, we know we could be friends.
Speaker 2: You didn't get a you didn't get a partner.
Speaker 3: You could sit at the table. I think you'll you'll fit in.
Speaker 2: Just real nice, Okay, we're just trying to You didn't get you didn't get a partch this time?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know last time had well that was two times ago. But yeah, I did get approached. There was no approach. I did use the Tesla machine.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, machine.
Speaker 3: For the healing Tesla machine. It's like it looks for Dick Yeles. I'll be honest, with you. It's it's these like huge light bulbs that you hold and it's hooked up to this thing and it infuses a fuck know something plasma and in it and you hold it on your body and it and you do it for like a twenty minute session and and you've got one in each hand and and it's like a series of four light bulbs and you just you put them on your body in different places. And it was having like crazy, crazy results with Peter. They did it to Stu Peters at Burrowick's house. He said, I have a shoulder injury. That's I've been it's been fucked up for three years. I can't even do you know, I can't lift my arm or something like that. Stu Peters, by the way, is fucking jacked. He's a big dude. Uh. And so Jeff did the Tesla machine on Stu's shoulder and it's like doing the thing that he said he couldn't do. He was doing. He's like, I can't not believe this works. I can't do so apparently it's it. It looks like it shouldn't work.
Speaker 1: That's only because we've been indoctrinated to think that all of the technologies that were actually fantastic are like crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean it looks and you look kind of ridiculous doing it, and I've got footage of it. So the So did I tell you that? Tease Snyder was was there to follow me around and do a mini documentary. He was my shadow the entire week. So he came into the r V in Berwick's RV which is parked on the site. They had his Tesla machine in there, and so I set up a time with his guy to just go in there and do it, and Tease followed me with the with the camera so he could film it. And anytime he got his camera near it, like it would screw up the picture really bad. And so he had to like sit in the in like the passenger seat of the of the r V, so he wasn't so close to me when he was filming me. But you'll see it in I'm I'm I'm sure it'll make I'm sure it'll make it into the documentary because because it just looks so retarded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you look.
Speaker 3: So dumb doing it, but like, I mean, why why not?
Speaker 1: It was you know, we're electric beings, like where our body is electric, like there's no denying it. We have a field. You can measure it. Our nerves are electric, it's we're electric. Beings are pH is a measure of electricity, pH balance, Like our body has page, everything has pH. Everything is fucking electric. That's the whole goddamn universe. So it makes sense that something like that could have totally an effect.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I make this stuff. It's called orgone, and it comes from the idea of Wilhelm Reich's idea. He just calls the universal life force that has had millions of names like Prana and Chi and whatever. He just calls it orgone. So I make these devices somewhat based on his ideas, and I go to take pictures of them to post them because people buy them. You know, I can't fucking take a good picture of any of them, Like it's always distorted. The energy feel around it is just fucking crazy. I was just talking with this the other day, like I've brought them before. A lot of people make orgon and I'm not ashamed to say that, like their argon mostly sucks and mine is really good. So whatever you want, you can think I'm just a prideful bitch or whatever. But it's just true. And so I bring my shit to these spiritual affairs where like there's tens of booths of orgone and then I just have like seven pieces because I make them like really well done and fine tuned and whatever, and people will walk by and they'll like stop and come over and be like what is that. Like the people who are there as psychics and sensitives and impaths will come over and be like what is this? Like this is orgon and they're like, I've never seen orgone like this. I'm like, I know. And one woman started crying one time when she just picked it up, and another person was like, I have to see. And she held her little what are those called pendants that like hang from a I forget what it's called right now, but people use him to like answer questions like if it spins one way, it's yes, and the other way it's no and whatever. And she held hers above one of the towers I made and it just started spinning super fast and tight, and I'm like, you can't make this shit up, Like you can poo poo on it. You could pretend it's not real, but you can't actually deny that like it distorts all pictures. It makes impasse cry and these pendants like go fucking crazy above it like something's happening.
Speaker 3: You would love an Arka Bolko because there's little booths with things that are all health related and crystal related and reiki work. And do you know who Christophe Mitchelsinek is this Uh, he's this guy from New Zealaning. He kind of looks like me with the bald head and everything. Super interesting guy. He's uh, he's like a some he's a shaman, but he's like a gringo, you know. And and he's been doing all this sort of like fucking it's really you saund stupid trying to even describe it. But it's like this real heavy duty sort of like work on people's souls, you know, like some sort of very intentional I don't know whatever, whatever it is. It's it's hard to describe what exactly he does. But he did it to Berwick on the last day backstage, and Jeff started screaming bloody murder and Jeff was like, Dude, I think that fucking guy. I think that guy fixed me. He was like, I think that guy honestly fixed me. He's like I asked him to do it to my wife, but like not as hard as hard and but he was like, dude, oh, it was breaking your soul contracts. Yeah, And I was like, what the fuck are you talking about? And I used I had breakfast with this dude. We came in on the same flight from Mexico City and we were staying at the same hotel and we would have breakfast every morning at this table. He's a super cool guy. I've got to get his contact info and have him on my show at some point. But dude, he was doing some heavy duty. I've never seen Berwick so fucking serious in my life. After that, he was just like like he had seen a ghost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually like what I do. And I just had someone the other day who came for one of my sessions and he was like shaking. I mean, I'm doing it over zoom too. I'm not even doing it in person. The person it can also happen, but he's like shaking, He's like making noises. He's like, I don't understand what's happening to me. I'm like, you asked for it, dude, Like I can't fucking control your body for you. But but your soul can and shit happens and I don't. It's the same exact sort of thing. Some people are like, that's not real, I don't believe in it, and it's like, that's fine, but you can't actually explain away some of the shit that happens. I had a woman come to me once and she had a same sort of thing, like she had a wrist injury that had been there for decades and she's like, I can't use this wrisk, I can't actually extend my fingers fully right, they're just kind of like clutched like this. And that wasn't even the goal. I don't ever tell anyone like I can heal this or I can do this. I'm just like, we'll do a session. What happens happens. It is not really up to me. And uh so I wasn't like I'll heal your wrist or anything. But by the end of it, she was like, oh my god. She started crying. Her hand was straight, her fingers were all and she's like, I haven't done this for decades. I was like, that's you know, you can't explain this shit away, and we've been doing it for thousands of years, you know, so like there's something to it. But someone just said in rock Finn, nobody chats in here anymore. So I went over to rumble, and it's true. Why doesn't anyone chat in rock Fin anymore?
Speaker 3: Rock Fin is falling.
Speaker 1: Apart, it is dying. There's still people over there, but like no one says shit.
Speaker 2: But sometimes sometimes it's lively, just pans the pans.
Speaker 3: They killed their crypto.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get almost nothing, did they?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh it's like dead, it's gone. Oh so I literally get nothing.
Speaker 3: Now they pay you in U s d T. So oh.
Speaker 2: Is that what they pay you in nail?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just automatical.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they don't they don't have their crypto. I don't have the crypto period.
Speaker 3: No, you got the other day okay, yeah, they closed it, closed it down. If you go into your rock Fin dashboard, you'll see that there's nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which the U s d T is the crypto of the US dollar.
Speaker 1: Exactly, I mean, but not like a fish, like it's not like.
Speaker 3: Government and and yeah, I'm it's it's the first time I've ever had any I just instantly everything into bitcoin or ethereum.
Speaker 1: I don't hold on the ship that isn't that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what you as DT, it's just it's just money, that's see it. It's a dollar. It didn't fluctuate or anything. It's just when they's seeing you a dollar, it's a dollar. Like a week later it won't be fifty cent and a week later it won't be five dollars. To just be a dollar. That's all U is. DT is just a.
Speaker 1: Stable no growth potential then zero?
Speaker 2: Yeah no, you got zero growth potential? Yes, well damn I mean am I am? I guessing that that it failed because of just reasons or I don't know, or because I know I know y'all were saying at one point in time, y'all were getting paid well and then it and then it fell off.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was uh November of twenty two. It fell off a cliff.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say somewhat confidently that any crypto that isn't doing a job for bitcoin is going to fail eventually.
Speaker 3: Yeah. A lot of them are just kind of casino games.
Speaker 2: That are or if somebody's not gonna not go into adopt it as a means of payment. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just released an episode today of Doctor Jack Cruse talking about bitcoin in the South American country of Surreynam that's where he was doing the interview when I was talking to him, and he was there meeting with their president to try and get them on board within all bitcoin rewriting the constitution, which I thought was crazy that he was he was going to be involved with that, but not unbelievable because if you know who he is, he's pretty fucking crazy. He's does a lot of a lot of stuff, and uh, and I know he's super into bitcoin, so it wouldn't surprise me. So they're trying to get them to just kind of rewrite their constitution around using a bitcoin standard for the entire country and then doing some things with the natural resources and keeping other people out. So I was like, like, it was a really interesting conversation and and and he's a huge fan of bitcoins.
Speaker 1: So oh it has the potential for like true sovereignty. So that's really exciting.
Speaker 3: I see k r U s E cruise, k r U s E y.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've seen him around.
Speaker 3: Yeah you have. He did the Danny Jones podcast a couple months ago and it got just like a ton of views. Everybody watch. It's really he's really he's kind of a lunatic, but in a really in a fun way. Yeah, he's kind of got a little John McAfee ah, a little bit.
Speaker 1: A little like I might shoot you in a second, like.
Speaker 3: A little bit like I might be on a pirate ship someone. He's always like.
Speaker 2: Salvador, we're on a rock fanchick. Gene, you said it a Steve had got an argument with rock fans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw that. Wake Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 2: I had seen that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What was it about.
Speaker 3: That they that they had get no love from rock fan even though A and Wake Up and you know it's one of the is one of the top rated shows, and same with Last American Vagabond, then we get they get no support. I think he's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're talking about like uh like like pushing him out there or anything like that, like front page, And I mean.
Speaker 3: It's Steve might have with him. I let Steve have a fight with him. Yeah, but I just you know, they they did something to their pricing in twenty twenty two at the tail end of the year, and everything fell off the cliff, you know, and it was not it was starting to be like really nice to have a consistent place where if you put your your content there, you could feel comfortable sending people there, and and uh, because you knew you were getting compensated a reasonable amount at least that's I felt that.
Speaker 5: I yeah.
Speaker 3: And then in it in my numbers, it thought ninety percent, Yeah, ninety percent drop in the next two months. That is that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, you know.
Speaker 3: And it's like, well, why bother, you know, why bother to promote this, right, because did something that just was a catastrophe, whatever it was, you did, you re evaluated the relationship with the content creators just said like after that, man, it's a huge betrayal and in it, in it and it never got better.
Speaker 2: And now that's what it's difficult.
Speaker 3: And and it's it's you know, and it's like, you know, I mean, we got we met the we had Martin on Union of the Unweted. I'm sorry, I apologize. My nose is stuffy. I feel like I'm easily but it's been on a plane for like anyway. I always thought Martin was was decent, you know when we had him on the show. Uh, the president or the owner or whatever, the CEO of Rock Finn and uh, and I know Sam Tripley was working with him and he liked him. But you know, like whatever they did a couple of years back, man, it just instantly fucked us all and made us go. Look at Rumble. It's like, I would rather not have to count on.
Speaker 1: Rumble either rumbles a pile of trash and rumbled thousands of people from my fucking channel and says that they didn't and says that I'm stupid because they're gaslighting pieces of trash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the.
Speaker 2: Issue, the issue with Rumble is that god man, they've got so much money tied up into the creators that they actually want to pay via contract that like you can't but you can't even get a lick over there, like at all, and you have to like if people donate, like you can't get any money out until you have fifty dollars. Like so if somebody, if somebody, if somebody gave you ten dollars, that ten dollars is there forever until you get the fifty, you can't take any money out. I'm like, if somebody's like, hey man, you know aside you ten dollars, you know fifteen, You're like, okay, appreciate it. Nope, you can't get it there's no way to get it out. Well, you don't have fifty dollars in any account, so you can't get it. Well, hold on a second, So so Sprinker can pay me via PayPal every month, Okay, if I've got if I've got or every couple months, have ready to do it. If I got five dollars, you know, if I got a thousand dollars, it don't make any difference. But I can't pull any money from y'all's place unless I got fifty. I mean, it's like, and how are youthing?
Speaker 1: How are you different? And how are you free speech if you're willing to suppress people and delete their users, like what are their subscribers?
Speaker 2: And that is why people were so up in arms about TikTok, because from what I see and what I understand, like, that's the place that you can actually you can make some money on your content, you know what I'm saying. So that's why people were like, and I'm pumping yeah, what yeah, I mean, you gonna you're gonna have You're gonna have that. But that's why you've seen more and more people navigate there, and and the way their algorithm works to you, it goes ahead and tries to actually push your video out there. You know what I'm saying, so.
Speaker 1: More than some places. I My video that's getting the most interaction right now is about cockroach milk, and people are fucking losing their minds, like, and not in the way that I would have thought. They're like defending cockroach milk. I'm an asshole for criticizing it. I'm like, this is the cocky milk. Yeah, you guys will fight for anything. Well, And I thought when I was looking into the cockroach milk is a couple of years old now, and I thought that it was you know, something like almond milk where you like crush it up and you like let it soak and then you like strain out the bits, and this is the milk. No, they actually are saying they're like milking a fucking cockroach, like it is the only insect that has teats and feeds. It's young as mammals do. I was like, is this even real?
Speaker 3: Like, get get me off this plate. Real, there is the aroid.
Speaker 1: And why are people mad at me.
Speaker 3: Cockroach?
Speaker 1: They're like yeah, yeah, they're like it's full of nutrition. Why are you mad about it? I'm like I'm not mad about it.
Speaker 3: I'm saying I can drink milk, the cockroach milk, that is, I'm not participating in this nonsense. Well, and they're like, they're like what I said.
Speaker 1: You know, I think we took like a lot a wrong turn when we started calling not milk's milks and we started calling like bean oil, milk, milk, and like these are not milk's right. Milk is milk. Milk comes from a mammalian. Tike, this is milk. We have human milk, goat milk, cow milks.
Speaker 2: Right, mammalian Like.
Speaker 1: That's milk. Else it's not milk. And someone was like, oh what so like that is just mammal juice water. Why is that called milk? I'm like, because we fucking called it milk.
Speaker 3: Made the decision, was.
Speaker 2: The first milk? This is hard, jackassd Lisden. They gotta they got a question for you? Your favorite oracle on your website? Which one's your favorite one?
Speaker 1: The ones? There's a lot, they're all my favorite. How you doing to ask me which my babies is my favorite? I can't answer this question.
Speaker 2: You always got a favorite.
Speaker 1: If there's one left with the dragon stone in it, it would have dragon in the title probably and that's that green stone. Those ones are super cool. They're really bright too, But it just depends what you're looking for, Like if you're looking to be more grounded in your energy state than you want one with some of the brown and red stones in it. If you want to be more like reaching up into your psychic powers, or you want some of the purple amethyst, for example, if you want protection, you want that tower that's on there that has the uh it's not obsidian, it's turmaline in the tip of it. That one also a sunstone layer in it, so it's still really bright. That one's really cool. They're all pretty cool. So it depends what you and you make them. Yeah. Yeah, I didn't want to. It's a long story. I didn't want to. I resisted it for a long time. I have I interact with my higher self and my spiritual guides, and they basically were like screaming at me for months via dreams and synchronicities and like messages. All kind of was like fine, I finally just sat down and made some orgon and I was like, I'm not gonna take a fucking class or like go to some stupid hip because I don't like these people. I don't like these new age people. I think they're all shallow assholes. I think most of them are liars. Like I know what's real because I experience it. I don't want to fucking go to some stupid asshole and learn their stupid way of doing this thing that probably can be powerful, But I've never seen any powerful orgo. I've never walked up to a piece of orgo and go, WHOA, that's really cool. So except once in my life from a girl who did it really differently also actually still different from me, but different from most people. You would find it like a spiritual exhibit or whatever. And so they taught me via a dream how to do it in a different way, and so I follow that direction and that's what I do. And that's why people say that doesn't look like any oregone I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: I say, I know you had help.
Speaker 1: I had help. Yeah. So, and each piece is unique. There's never gonna be the same thing twice. So whatever comes through and whatever sort of qualities it has is like, that's that's that piece. So I always tell people, like, if you feel called to a certain one, like that's the one that is for you. There's never going to be one like it. Yeah, yeah, And I don't do it that often. I basically now maybe twice a year I make like a batch because I do it when I'm basically told to. I tell people, I just do what I'm told, just here to help. So yeah, so there's a couple of new pieces up there because that was just a recent thing. So I might not make another batch for like six months, who knows. And I get really really entered when I do, Like I go into like a meditative space and like a sacred space in the whole area is like very intentional, and it's just like doing a ceremony or any of the other stuff I do. It's high energy.
Speaker 3: I did a buffo ceremony.
Speaker 1: Oh did you this trip? Oh wow? So you're still like integrating all that yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, Friday afternoon with Christian jordanav wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah at this place called Bamboudha And and I had done it the year before with the same shaman bare heart.
Speaker 3: This this big dude man, he's like a big looks like a big like middle linebacker, big red beard, shaved head, wearing a robe, tattoos on one side, he's built like the rock. He's jacked, and he's he's just a big guy. He's super like, he's got like a presence to him. You know, you know these people I'm talking about. Sometimes you meet him and you're like, I remember the first time I saw him, which was three shows ago. He walked into the backstage green room area because there it was part of like a two bedroom apartment and he was staying in the room behind and he walked in and I just got this overwhelming sense that this dude was like a real, like a legit presence, and like, I was like, I don't know who that dude is, but that dude's important. And I had no idea who he was. And then they introduced me to him. I was like, oh, oh, gotcha, gotcha. And then he led like a whole ceremony for the main stage on Thursday, and then and I saw him and I asked him for permission to bring Teace with me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because you're oh so he he filmed you going on a Buffa journey?
Speaker 3: Yeah wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How was that Did that change it off?
Speaker 3: Where he or was it just no? And because I was so locked.
Speaker 2: In on Bare Heart.
Speaker 3: And Christian was next to me, and Christian was going to go second, so and and so I was, you know, because you have like a like a like a straight up eye to eye connection with this dude, you know. And he's explaining it very deliberately, and I knew that tease was there. And and actually Barehart gave him a little bit of instruction. He says how he was asking about like how good is the zoom on your camera? And and he said pretty good? Why and he says, like when he's doing at the very beginning, once you go a little bit further back, yeah, and then once he's laid down, he said, he'll be in another dimension. You won't be bothering him.
Speaker 1: You can't interfere at that point.
Speaker 3: So so that that's what he did. And then I sat up after the first one, and and bare Heart was right there. I knew he was going to come in and be like, let's go again. Oh wow, yeah, And I turned and I looked at him and I go, I know what you're gonna say. Yeah, okay, So he repacked that thing and and uh yeah, And then that second one was real strong, like really, you have you ever done it? You know that vibrational sound in your head that you know, like that kicks in and it's just it's this fucking every cliched symbol you know that, like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Even, Yeah, all the sacred geometry.
Speaker 3: All the sacred geometry is there, all of it, all the colors and the chanting. You hearing these chanting and this vibration that feels like it feels like it's coming at you from like seven different directions and all these strobe lights and it's and everything's fractaling in front of you. Fucking hell. You go to like and you go to another dimension and you feel like something is just like putting you through like some sort of spiritual car wash where it's just like vibrating you with sound and light and just hammering you at that and it's not so you. You you're completely disassociated from your body, completely unaware of time. Yes, it feels like you are gone for a thousand years. Yes, And it is eight minutes and you and I sit up and I was fucking sobbing, yes, and uh. And I was wiping snot off my off my nose and white and I have a shirt on, so I was like wiping, like wiping it on my arm because I was just sitting there at the edge of the thing, just like looking at the ocean, the ocean coming in still, everything is fucking fractaline still, and it was just like, Oh God, to.
Speaker 1: Be in the ocean.
Speaker 2: And do that is so cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I got up and I said, as soon as I got up from that, I just stood up. I walked down the beach and I walked right in the ocean.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were born. So that was how we wrapped it up. On Friday, I.
Speaker 1: Someone asked me, like, what was it like? And I said, well, I went to every point in time, to every single dimension and then back again, and I met God and talked to God. And they're like laughing at me, and I'm like, no, that's actually what I did. I'm not making a joke, like this is my experience. But it does. It sounds cliche. It sounds like impossible. Yeah, it sounds like this is not what could actually happen. That sound you know that you hear in all those vibrations you feel are literally like dissolving your mental conception of self that is in this like time and place, in this linear reality. Ran you're like dissolving into the higher dimensions, which is all of dimensions, so there is no time in space. So I went to every time in space and it was easy. It was fast, like it didn't even like you said. And then I came back and I was like, oh, this place again, okay, sure like forgot this place?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and oh and I ran into my my old buddy Johnny Dollar, who had been the the guy who gave me that d MT on the beach where I saw the grid, and we reconnected and laughed about that. That was one of those heads for you're just like, you know, good luck going into work Monday morning with that information lodged in your brain. Now knowing that you saw that, the whole thing felt like a simulation.
Speaker 2: My main umber rock fan said, you make yahweh or Kanye that's what he's trying to pick.
Speaker 1: Yahwa. You want to know what's cool about yahweh? That is the sound of every vowel from AE, I owe you and sometimes why but backwards. If you just say them out loud, it says interesting, yeah, oh, which is interesting. It's really there's only vowels. There's only vowel sounds. Actually, consonants are the stopping of vowel sounds. So actually everything is vowel sounds, and so the name of God is all the vowel sounds at once. Not an accident, that's actually what it comes from. But you know, we'll say it's a storm God from the Middle East and pretend that's true.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I haven't had any about experience like that.
Speaker 1: Well you haven't done fo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I haven't done anything.
Speaker 1: Well, this is not only an extreme thing to do, it's also I feel like people who can can handle what you just experienced, Charlie, or handle what I experienced, experience it, and people who can't really integrate that, understand it or conceptualize it just blackout or white out, like they don't really have an experience that they can talk about. They still can feel it, and they can still like say like, oh it was great, or it was healing right, release so much or this or that, but they don't have like do you know what I mean? They didn't go somewhere and remember it all. So it's really interesting.
Speaker 3: That was what the second hit did. Yeah, the second hit did did the trick, and I kind of knew I've kind of felt like he was holding back a little bit on the on the first one, just in case because it was it was good, and it was it was you know, but it was it was very short. And then when I sat up, he was just like, hit this thing again.
Speaker 1: If you're sitting up right now, that wasn't enough, And.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go ahead.
Speaker 3: No, I was gonna say you could drink beers there too. I certainly did that. I certainly drank that ship. Yeah. Fuck yeah. They gave me a stack of drink tickets and and so I and they would hand out these little mini coronas and and so I was like, so during the the days, I would just drink coronas because it was so fucking hot. But you can drink. I must had ten of those little things, like right before the movie premiere.
Speaker 1: Well you're from high.
Speaker 3: Out, you know what I mean, so you can you're.
Speaker 1: Not only sweating it out, but you're from high altitude, so when you're at sea level you can drink way more than most people.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I just I just was not ever drunk. It's funny.
Speaker 1: I don't do ship. I take one milligram of th HC every once in a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah drink.
Speaker 1: I don't mean I don't don't do anything. Yeah, I don't even I wouldn't even done Buffo. But again, just like the or and my guides were like, yeah you are, I'm like, oh, I'm like really done with psychedelics. Like I don't know, I've said it before, but I've done acid three hundred times in my life and like I don't need anymore, you know, And they're like you do, and I'm like, oh god, yeah.
Speaker 3: But Bufo is like as as he was like bearer Heart was saying, it's like the it's pure love.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like smoking pure love. Yeah, from the universe. It's so it's very positive. But whatever the reason, it's just always very positive.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So uh but man, it's it's on It's a ten on the psychedelics scale.
Speaker 1: The strongest psychedelic you can have.
Speaker 3: The strongest. It's the strongest psychedelic.
Speaker 1: It makes acid look like kool aid.
Speaker 3: Like that's what he said. He said, this is the most powerful psychedelic in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know why it's different from other types of d MT, but it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it is. And and I had got you know, and Flat Earth Dave was there do you know flat Earth Dave? Oh yeah, yeah uh and we were He was talking about wanting to go smoke d MP down there, and I was like, fuck, yeah, you should.
Speaker 2: Sh find me, I'll go.
Speaker 3: It never wound up happening, but that with that session with Christian was fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I did a I did an episode on my experience with Boufo called Toad on the Mountain for people who want to know, like way more in depth what I experienced personally. I think I did a write up on substack too, but but it was pretty cool. It was pretty cool. I literally saw the face of God. God came through because I opened my eyes at some point, even though I was gone and doing all ship everywhere for some reason, and I opened my mind or my eyes for my mind, opened my eyes for just a second, and everything I could see was God. I can't even really explain it because it still didn't even really look like a face or like reality, but it was like God was coming through every single thing at once and talking to me at the same time. And I was like, how is it this perfect? How did like that bird swoop in to make your mouth open? And then that tree like wiggled to make your eye move, like how do they all know to do that? So that you can talk to me while I'm on this trip, to make my body realize that, like God is talking, you know, like how is that happening? And God just left and said because I'm everything, because I'm you, because I'm everything, because everything's me, because we're all one thing. And then I just went back out into the cosmos and did a bunch of other shit. So it was fucking wild.
Speaker 3: It and it's always extremely This is the asterisk that we have to put on this. You always sound retarded trying to describe it. You can't because it's because it's hard to do. You know, you're always and you and you know, I know I sound like what my friends would have called Crystal bitch talking about all this stuff, but I fucking love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care anymore. I'm like whatever, I'm a Crystal bitch. Then I love whatever you need to whatever box you need put And.
Speaker 3: That's all I know.
Speaker 2: Crystal Beach I heard before. That's a friend.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's almost like but you know what I mean, it's kind of it's more of a goof.
Speaker 3: My my old partner who I sold new homes with for with multiple companies in multiple neighborhoods. Was a self admitted crystal bitch. The one that taught me the term. I thought it was so funny.
Speaker 1: I again, I was like forced into crystal bitches. I never even asked for a fucking crystal. People fucking just like throw crystals at me my whole life. So I have all these fucking crystals. I've never gone and looked for a single one of them. Motherfucker's hand me like giant crystals. They're like, this one's for you. I'm like, I I don't even necessarily want this, Like why, okay.
Speaker 2: Thank you everywhere, whether you want it or not, lindsay this is yours exactly.
Speaker 1: You could say that about my whole life, you want it or not. Here's what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Said, I know what you're trying to say that you don't want this, but you're going to take it. Oay bad, right, Yeah, you're gonna take it. Hey, what's uh's de old uh oh? Trump trying to get some some rare earth minerals from old Ukraine. I'm trying to figure out what he trying to pick up from them, and so Lanski but he he ain't feeling it. He's like, man, it was a grand y'all gave us. Okay, it's not it's not meant to be paid back. Oh now everybody is wanting want us to pay him back. I mean it's time for you to pay up. Okay. Hey, yeah, hey, just pull a plug. You know what I'm saying. That's just see said, ain't no problems with lank. We'll catch you. Is that what you mean? We'll catch you?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't get on anytime soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna need a man.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you don't know you're in danger? How are you stupid enough so I know you're in danger.
Speaker 3: I feel like we should send him John Perkins Confessions of an Economic Hitman and then he would understand.
Speaker 1: The game or would he just keep crying because he needs more coke or whatever?
Speaker 3: Like like that?
Speaker 1: Is there just malleable empty husks don't realize.
Speaker 3: He's a literal actor playing the role in a Ukrainian comedy show of the President and then goes on to be the president who starts a war for these globalist cocksuckers and kills a million people. Like, wow, we're we're not supposed to notice this. This is so fucking infuriating. It's like and and and of course he's a cocaine.
Speaker 2: Right now, perfect right, Yeah, but yeah, as a Lanski said that he agreed with Biden at uh, the money that we're getting was a grand I didn't know. I didn't know you could give a grant to another country.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you, this poor me routine isn't gonna fly with the United States Empire. They're they're going to they're going to make a calculation, and you better be in Switzerland in your compound or else you're going to be another one of these puppet dictators that got on the wrong side of the empire and found themselves very much dead, if not raped in the ass with a knife.
Speaker 2: Like that's a little difficult. Yeah, but isn't it right when somebody talks about a grant. When somebody talks about a grant, we usually talking about like for like school. You know what I'm saying, make some type of projects something in the United States.
Speaker 3: Not I guarantee you that the World Bank was involved in it, and I guarantee you it was alone securitized by the natural resources of Ukraine that Ukraine will fall behind on and the World Bank will call in the note in the form of seizing control of their assets natural resources, so that this is a banker war, just like every war. And that's the play. Loan loan, fake money into existence. Convinced this asshole to go borrow a trillion dollars from you know, spend a trillion dollars or and then when you default on it, take the the valuable resources for pennies on the dollar. It's an old time scam. He's just too fucking coked up to figure it out. And by the way, it ends badly for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every time, every time, like this was never going to go your way. No, it's the footman in every like Marvel comics story, like you're all going to die, No one cares about you. Stop thinking you're important.
Speaker 2: Has it. He suspended the elections and stuff like that over there, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The whole time, so spending elections, kicked out the journalists that didn't agree with him, that were critical of him, kicked out their religious groups that they didn't like. And then there's this whole delusion going on now too, where they're like, oh, Russia totally started the war, like what are you fucking talking about? Like, we also have video, dude, CNN even I thought thing on Twitter was to CNN from twenty seventeen and it was like, look at all these people in the Donbas region and Ukraine is shelling them, and Ukraine is killing them, and they're Ukrainians, but Ukraine is killing them, and like all they want is to go be a part of Russia. And this whole fucking thing is stupid. If you think you value democracy, if you think you value like people and the people's will, then you're an asshole if you're on the side of Ukraine, because all they do is go down there and kill all those poor fucks because they want to be Russia. It's disgusting. That's not even why it's like an ethnic thing. The Azov Battalion people like it's I don't even understand the ins and outs of it, but they're basically actually not if there were actual Nazis in the world, it's them, and those are the people the people who say they hate Nazis are supporting.
Speaker 2: Correct Now, Lensky claims that he will resign if it means peace or native membership.
Speaker 3: You can resign matter you're still gonna get blown up in a in some sort.
Speaker 2: Of vehicle, you know too much? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: They have sent that they had thwarted all those Russian ninjas they sent after him that one time. So a bunch of Russian ninjas, you know what I'm saying, achromatic A. Yeah, I was like, ninja. I don't think there's Russian ninjas.
Speaker 3: There might.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I ain't seen but one they've been, but a couple of white ninjas. Okay, white folks that were ninjas. And that's in was a Enter the nin.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't count on that. I want my ninjas to be Asian that we get involved in. We can leave the acting jobs to the Asian.
Speaker 2: That's a couple of days, that's about and usually they they always had a headlining role too, the white ninjas, you know they had a headlining role.
Speaker 1: Wasn't Bruce Lee basically like pushed out or turned down for his own like stories and ship because they wanted someone white to play him. That wasn't even that. Yeah, I don't know. I just watched Enter the Dragon or something. I don't know if someone's laughing at me right now, because I can't remember the name of this.
Speaker 2: Fucking movie, but always always liked Bruce Lee because you know, he'd be out there, the folks be coming at him with dives and stuff, and he just beat you to death. You know what I'm saying. He just beat you to death. You know what I'm saying. He puts you in the gut about five times. You fall over dead. I was like, damn, worker can't hit it. Yeah, he's combusting your entire inside. But so yeah, warrior, Yeah, there you go, there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But Lensky, I mean he's he coming up short a little bit. He need to go on. And I don't know what they got over there. I don't know what kind of rare earth mineral. I've seen something about elamite, elleman night or something something to make titanium. I was like, okay, I don't know what's over there that we might need at all earth mineral power. Oh yeah, that is true, that is true.
Speaker 3: Fertile soil.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. But but I mean, I mean Trump said he looking payment okay, and look, I mean I get it. I mean he ain't a savior, but damn, I mean, at least he's trying some ship man I don't know. I don't know for me. I mean, at least he's trying some ship. But like we've been so like status quo, just keep our nose down and fall deeper into the pit. I mean, and we might and this might just be the step where we're we're on a ledge and we we're good and we fall all the way down in it. But damn it, I mean, at least we try something.
Speaker 1: At least you try something, at least it's radically different. And at least he's doing every single fucking thing he said he would do. I don't know if I've ever seen a politician do in my life. That's pretty weird. Actually, I just can't believe how much people hate dog, Like they are losing their fucking minds about it, Like they're just freaking out. And I'm like, I don't get why you're so mad. If if this is corruption, if this is inaccurate reporting of money and dollars more they went, if this is just like fat that we're cutting off, Like what makes you so upset about it? Why are you defending federal workers for some fucking reason? Like this is like the cockroach s milk thing, Like I just don't understand you guys anymore.
Speaker 3: They just have to be against against it because it came from the other side. That's just their only rationale for it to it.
Speaker 1: It's exactly right, and I might just stop trying to and you're making rational arguments about it and just say I don't like it because Trump did it. Just none that's the end, and no one can argue with it, because you know that's just your stupid opinion.
Speaker 3: I love how crazy it's making people. I love the people like complainingly like, well, what are we going to do if we fire all these people from USA? I d like, yeah, okay, it's it's a domestic it's an international terrorist organization. You should fire everybody and close it down.
Speaker 2: If people were saying uh, I was seeing people posted were like why y'all up in arms about this? You know, just like last week, like Amazon laid off two thousand people and some of the company later. I mean, it's like folks just get laid off all the time. This ain't nothing new, hey, And at least they sent out they sent out an emails like hey, man, can you tell us what you did last week? And if you don't respond, I'm assuming that you're resigned. I mean it's pretty much eat. Yeah.
Speaker 1: People are crying about it. They're like, I don't why should I have to do that? This is the man like, I mean, I guess you don't want.
Speaker 2: Your job, then I can't feel bad if you did something.
Speaker 1: I don't even try to keep the job.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you did something, type it up. Yeah, and all they gotta do is very far. Okay, you did do that, let's see it.
Speaker 3: But just to see if you're checking your email exactly, not even chicking out, then.
Speaker 2: Maybe the whole premise, right, Yeah, that's the whole premise. Are you even looking at your emails? If you're not looking at your work emails, that.
Speaker 3: You're working and somebody who despises the government, I will take these firings where I can get them. Yeah, absolutely. I mean there's not ever going to be enough for me. And I don't give a ship about the human impact of it. No, fuck you. You work for the government. You haven't discussed you made that deal with the devil. Don't act surprised. We get fired all the time in the private sector. I've had to work for a ton of companies that downsize and you know, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like this is just the time job in life, Like why are you pretending like this is some exceptional thing? Like is it because you work for the government you thought that you would never ever ever have to try again?
Speaker 3: They traded their dignity for stability and they get neither.
Speaker 2: Yep, let's see it. And so I mean and like, if we're finding all this ways, didn't yeah you should cut.
Speaker 3: I mean now I'm also not naive. I fully realized they're going to replace a lot of these people with robots and AI and ship like that. I totally get it. Yeah, but fucking get rid of them anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh well, yeah, if you can do the job robot, then do it. Like that was this guy running for mayor of uh I think Cheyenne and Wyoming, and he was running on the premise that like he wouldn't actually be the mayor that AI would and that it would reduce costs by like, you know, millions, and that they wouldn't have to have to axis and all this ship. And I don't know why even happened with that, but I was just like, this is genius, because yes, why wouldn't we we And what we're talking about is not like AI will decide what laws are or make new laws or any of this ship that we want government to do supposedly right, but it will do things like figure out like which citations were accurate or not, and like make rulings and things that are actually just based on facts and no interpretation of law, you know, like things that a fucking robot should do. There's just black and white tasks to get done. And if you can do that without a person, fantastic. That's exactly why you make AI. That's why it exists, Like, let's do it. We were always headed.
Speaker 2: With that to make a make some freaky step online. Yes, the number one reason why AI exists. That's the number one reason I heard that.
Speaker 3: That really fucked up argument of the pedophile saying, well, what's wrong with AI? Child porn?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think I have Like what if we do that and it's not technically real and everything? I'm like, I do not allow this, Yeah, not allow this, Do not allow this ship to get normalized. Yeah, because it's like once.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, they are they are already trying to They already you know, when they put out the minor attracted person, they were already trying to slip.
Speaker 3: They allow them to rename them themselves. You still call them pedophiles, and you call them what they are. Yeah, but this is that slippery slope that that that Tom Delay was talking about normalizing op versions technical version of it rational.
Speaker 1: You know, they're like trying to use academia, right, Like, this is a sexual orientation, and people don't choose their sexual orientation, and it's against their will, and these are done so they can't help it if they're aroused when they look at a child, and just like I can't help it if I'm arousing, I'm like, bitch, I can help it if I'm arouse looking at anything, because I'm a human being with a fucking sense of discipline and self respect, So like I don't just randomly go around.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: Maybe if you're a man, it's a little bit harder even then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was about to say, but you can unless you Yeah, but no, no, no, you can choose. I'm not right, I'm not even talking about looking at anything, Like you could be looking at nothing and it just what nobody outside. And I was like, I was like, hey, man, I mean you think anything might be nearby? Help you out, man? Okay, all right, I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 1: It's like I feel sad for you guys.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, I try so, I try to tip. I was like, man being a dude. Man, you just like like you one hundred percent like all the time, unless you got some type of a rectile dysfunction. Just like at any moment in time, like your remember, it could just be like, hey, man, let's let's go get something.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know, but I'm ready to go.
Speaker 2: Dude, You're like, shit, yeah, well you're trying to put it away.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: Like when you're trying not to come, there's things you can think about and do to like push it away farther right, So like couldn't you do the same thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well no, okay, so all right, So so the whole, So the whole. You know, you're trying not to bust early that all that is has to do with your speed and tempo. That's see it. You're thinking about stuff that's not real. Okay, you'd have to close your eyes and turn away, and that's not what you want to do. You try to be in the moment. Yeah, it's really speed, speed and tempo, So you have to be deliberate all right. So if you know that you're just going in there and you're just gonna go, you know, right right to the to the intercourse side, then you have to be deliberate on your strokes. Okay, deliberate strokes, all right, if you're not gonna do the uh the preemptive for play, okay, which is just about fifteen fifteen to twenty minutes okay of the preemptive foreplay. So that's the whole premise there, thinking about other ship and all that. That shit's a myth, especially if it's some chick. It's just the first time that she wit, there's a bud. I mean, it's like it's like the banana about to get skinned before you even get there, you know what I'm saying, Like there's so much pressure on your skin, Like it's like that. So I mean that's the whole deal. Okay, Yeah, delivery, that's that's the whole thing. So you just can't get excited and start going fast. If you do that, then it's aber you have to control the pace.
Speaker 1: This just actually lends more support to my position, which is that all pedophiles should be uh you know, death death penalty allegedly or whatever. Legally, we have to say, because there is if you, especially if you have no control and you can't control the attracted to the kids, well then you should just be dead. There's no other option for you.
Speaker 3: We know that.
Speaker 1: One chance that you will never change, so you should just be killed. There is no there is no reformed pedophile in the history of humanity period. So it's the death for you. It's the wood chipper, it's the big, big, big canyon. Throw you off the cliff, like you don't belong here.
Speaker 2: Mmm, yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: So I don't know they.
Speaker 2: The world's ever evolving. These people have always been around. Yeah, you know, they're just trying to change. Yeah, they're trying to change the dynamic of language and things of that nature, uh to kind of skirt skirt rules and make them seem more relatable. Let's just say that, more relatable, more human, like, you know. That's what we do, though, that's what we do. We try to modify our language to uh fit our particular agenda. Everybody does a lot of times, sir. So, yeah, I mean, are you gonna stop it? Not one hundred percent? Not exactly because a lot of them are sneaky, you know, what I'm saying, they've become more in Bolden right here recently where they kind of put it out at the forefront. Uh. But before, I mean, folks was sneaky. I mean my man from Subway, Jared eat Fresh. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, fight all the foot long Jared man there watching it, watching the watching the defiling of children, had a whole had a whole damn collection. You got the collection at your houseman, that's the real question. Man got the whole collection? So and nobody would ever thought Jared from the Subway commercial he was one of those dudes.
Speaker 1: I actually get I get confused about how few people people see through. I'm like, you can't just look at that person and know there's something unhealthy about them that they're a danger to people like that, they're not safe like you. I don't know why you can't tell that. It's confusing to me. So but again I don't know. I see ours, and I'm sensitive and I'm empathic, and so maybe I just fucking know. But like I just it looks obvious to me.
Speaker 2: Well there might be. H Well, of course we're not around them a lot either, so there could have been you know, keys to tip them off if I was just personally just looking from the subway commercial. True, you see Jared talking about eating fresh and he lost his weight. You wouldn't think when he went home he whipped it out and got down to some to some the filing of children, That's not what you would have thought right off hand.
Speaker 1: No, And I guess when I was young, I didn't really always have that intact, but I was a lot unhealthier, you know, But like so many of my friends parents were fucking pedophiles, it turned out later and I was like, why is it just me? Do am I just friends with people who have pedophile parents? Or like is this a normal amount? Is this actually what's representative of the general population? And I just see it because I'm here in it or whatever? Like what the fuck I mean? I grew up in poverty, and people in poverty tend to also be friends with people in poverty, and like people of abuse tend to be friends with people of abuse, So like it makes sense that I had chaos and trauma in my life, and so I had friends with chaos and trauma, and so maybe it's a bit higher, But even then, it was a fucking time about I talked to people about it, and they're like, what the fuck island did you live on? Like what was what was in the water there? Like what was going on? I'm like, I don't know, dude, Is it that common?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I want to think it is not that common, But based on my experience, it's pretty fucking common. And it leads me to say that if I had children, they and sleep over at people's houses almost ever, unless I just like deeply knew their parents and everything that was ever going to go on there, because I don't trust motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: It could get a little deep. There ain't no doubt about that. Yeah, And some you know, and sometimes they lie it's all good day sometimes, you know, I mean this is a huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They'd be like, oh, yeah, we're gonna go stay over such and such, and then you something happens and they they were at some party somewhere. You like, oh, buh, you're supposed to be at I mean, it's natural kids stuff. Man.
Speaker 1: Danger.
Speaker 2: Yeah you were dangerous when you were a kid, right, you were dangerous. I wasn't so, not even in the slightest bit.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: The most dangerous thing I did was go to Walmart. The I'm a lempm you know what I'm saying, and should.
Speaker 1: Sit out in the bar a lot I like, and I'm like astonished that I'm alive, Like it doesn't make any sense, and multiple reasons like dangerous people like being around murderers like drug dens and like not just like oh, I came to your house to buy weed, but like the people who were in charge of all of the people who sold all the weed and all the coke and all the math, Like those guys like shouldn't be at their house, Like that's not safe for like a teenage girl. I feel like I'm lucky I wasn't sold into fucking sex slavery. I like pulled my friend out of a car right before she got driven off to probably be in a sex ring for the rest of time and never returned to any of us. Like just crazy shit, and so I feel very blessed. No shit, dangerous is an understatement. There's like no reason I should live.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, hey, sometimes you get lucky, and that that's what it is. Okay, it's just straight up. Look, that's serious because there's some people out here who ain't even trying to get involved, ain't even trying to get involved in that stuff, and they get swooped right up, you know what I'm saying. So, I mean it's just all look, especially if you put yourself in all these kind of dangerous situations and then you actually live past them, like to get into older age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, That's part of how I cured myself with a victim mentality too, is I looked back at all that and I'm like, I used to be like, oh poor me, look at all the things that happened. But I'm like, dude, what the Like I put myself in all of those positions and I was responsible for all of it, like one hundred percent, and none of it would have happened if I wasn't doing all of those things. You know, there's something to be said about like why I was doing it too, But like it's still it cured me of a little bit of that victim mentality, the woe is me, everything is against me? How can I ever succeed or get ahead if the whole world is so?
Speaker 3: And what if you'd had social medium back then, I don't know, Yeah, so embarrassed, no, But I mean like it would have fueled you into like a massive spiral, you know how it's so curated to like take what whatever you're obsessing on and just fucking.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah right, and the never ending, never ending the baas you just sink right into it.
Speaker 3: Go through all that ship. Yeah, and then you add in that additional component of of like the amplifier it is social media that distorts everything.
Speaker 1: Or like the a multiplier told the kid to kill himself or whatever, or that fucking challenge that ends the last thing, and the challenge is to kill yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so it's obvious that at that point in time, like it might be for the best because you're slow, you know what I'm saying, You're slow. Like if at the end, it's like okay, so take that gun and put in your mouth and pull the trigger. Oh okay, Like it's like okay, like you're dumb, like you like, I don't know if you're ever gonna gonna contribute to society, you know, And I know that sounds bad, but this is x Q four twenties. End of life okay, end of life services, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's just like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, if they finish, if they finish, your job I'll be like, I doubt they were gonna make it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, It's kind of is what it is. All right, don't worry. We still got a few more. I know they say the population is decreasing, but man, I see funk around here getting pregnant the least. So I mean, it's okay, but uh, Elon, Elon and uh and Nick Cannon to help repopulate if anything. Yeah, you know, Saint Clair, she's a what he's talking about Nick Cannon?
Speaker 1: The oh, okay, someone else a Hispanic racist guy next something.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think like if you're blacking any entertainment, Yeah, if you're black and in entertainment, like you have to like inherently, you know, speak things that are kind of racist. At least, you know what I'm saying. Eventually all of them come out and say something about it. It's about you know, white supremacy and all this other ship. You know what I'm saying, So that supremaciy. But hey, but I mean he's to repopulate the Earth's okay? Well him Elon, Uh, you know Saint Clair, she's she's trying to suit Elon for full custody, which he hasn't even came out and announced that it's actually here, admit. But oh man, people put up a video of her on was it a Tien Poole Show? And she's talking about how these young girls out here trapping and having all these babies and how she got two baby daddys, just like damn uh yeah, you did the same thing you've seen some billionaire. And but the minute he said that he wanted a little bit but it was spread open, no need.
Speaker 3: Honey, Yeah, you know, to take out this dude, keep him in line and keep him connected on one more component of control. Yeah, you walked you like you walked into a trap.
Speaker 2: Dude, right, But that's why I say, man, dudes, to give it all the way for for for chances, man, don't give it all the way. That's why I went.
Speaker 3: When talk what's that all about? Is that is there?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: Is that true as well?
Speaker 2: You know? Oh no, no, he's had a bunch of kids via ivy. Yeah, but I think this one was the old fashion way because she talked about, you know, a moment of passion, you know, So I think this was this was getting down the old fashioned way. Yeah, but he's had like six, between six and eight of his kids, VI A, IVY.
Speaker 1: It well, Jeffrey Epstein wanted to have like a farm and go and pregnant women every cyclically or something. He just have like an army of little baby Epstein's running around And I'm guessing that's what he's doing right now, because I don't think he's dead, oh right, I mean he It didn't seem very convincing that he killed himself.
Speaker 2: It seemed like they any hung themself with that blanket and there.
Speaker 1: Just was no guards, no video, and then he just disappeared. And what we did see of what seemed to be a body carded away was not his body, and that seemed pretty obvious too, So whose body was that? So I think they just busted about and pretended that he was dead, so there can be no no more investigation about it.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 2: Potentially potentially allegedly potentially allegedly Yeah, are you that you.
Speaker 1: Like want millions of little babies of yours? Or maybe that's just it is that just a man thing.
Speaker 2: Exactly like it's a it's a it's a it's a man. Okay, So your natural instinct is the as crazy as it's like to impregnate. That's why you have all the tisosterone build up. That's why like just the the wind blows and it's ready like that's so that's like your natural instinct. Now you thinking you might not actually want to do that. Now, there's some people who they could care less because they don't take care of any of them anyway. And women seem to enjoy that for some reason. So that's why you'll see, you know, there'll be seven eight women and they got babies from the same one, do you, And they'll be like in a circle like, well, I mean you've seen you won't taking care of the other ones. I mean what you think? Well, you know, you know, that's that's where it gets in between, uh, you know, women kind of being in a bad place, stuck between what turns them on and what's best for them. It's kind of like the woman who went up there and said that, you know, I wasn't attracted to my husband. She made a whole video on that, and so that can be true. I guess you can warm up over time, especially if they got the particular resources and stuff that you need, and you could see potentially building the future and it might not be chemistry related. It could be something else. So but you got to think the arranged marriages, they ain't nothing chemistry related about that. They say, Hey, they they've got this plot of land, they got this gold, they got whatever we got this This makes sense for our families. So figure it out. I care less about whether you like, whether you like the part where y'all got chemistry or not. Gonna figure it out. You're gonna have some babies and you're gonna pass this own or you get this on. Would you like that and not to have anything? Okay, appreciate it, you know what I'm saying. Like people at like like all throughout history, like this marriage thing was cause all this sacred ship, Well it ain't a whole lot sacred about it. Once you go and start breaking the stuff down, they ain't. They ain't much sacred about it, and nothing's.
Speaker 3: Changed doing it. Yeah, you know you know these political.
Speaker 2: Marriages, Yeah exactly, Yeah, Kamala Harrison and Doug m Hoff. Look at Doug am Haff.
Speaker 3: It's like, please, he's a gay man, Like everybody knows that, passing him off as a strict guy.
Speaker 1: Why was it? Why they have to pass some people off as gay and others a straight like doesn't mayor Pete or whatever. Isn't he strange?
Speaker 2: But to be gay gay? Oh oh but gyger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like everyone said, like he's actually straight, but he is like pretending to be gay because then it's their little diversity or whatever. This is so crazy, like you. And then that guy's gay, but he's pretending to be straight for some reason, like why why are we doing this?
Speaker 3: And then the nuclear secrets guy was our nuclear disposal guy was stealing people's luggage and dressing it up like a dog.
Speaker 1: Probably one of the people who was like being tied up and antally in the legislative halls or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the in the I mean America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's let's see it, man, there's been there's been a whole lot of people who have uh formed the sanctity of marriage didn't have anything to do with love at all, or believing that you were going to have a long lasting feature together within that love that had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: Paul Pelosi's not picking up male prostitutes behind Nancy's back.
Speaker 1: Oh what's her name's what's the good lady is married to her brother she's like from Africa. She's Athiopian, I.
Speaker 3: Think are Omar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's married to her.
Speaker 1: Well, she was married to her brother, and then some other guy and they have the same, very similar name, and they all live together in multiple different addresses. And it's very confusing. Actually I'm not really sure what's going on, but it seems to have been in order to get her citizenship, which then makes her not a citizen if she lied in order to get her citizenship, which makes her not eligible to be in our government. So it's interesting.
Speaker 3: Hey, look, speaking of crazy government stuff, I got to introduce to the stage vi jed Lanka from the president of Liberland, the new country that they've formed in Serbia. Oh wow, it's crazy. Yeah, it's a crazy ass story. And they have they have like a bunch of lawyers working with them, and they have made their own new country. And the Croatians are furious about it, and they will arrest you if you go there, but then they have to let you out. And he had this whole speech about it, about what they do, and that's where they have that Liberpolko is in Serbia right on the border there, right near where Liberland is, and so it's like disputed territory and they claimed it fucking wild.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I was like yeah, Like I was like, this is the only president of any country that this crowd would tolerate, you know, true, And he's like yeah, he's like going to create like opportunity zones there and all kinds of investment stuff.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 1: I love Eastern Europe. Actually i've never been. I want to. I was supposed to do my student teaching there and then I got the cervical pre cancer from the injection of HPV vaccine, so I didn't go because I wanted to make sure I had access to free high tech healthcare while I was becoming cancer free. So so I didn't student teach there. I was going to go to Prague and then you know, from there you can just go like anywhere. So that was going to be super cool, but it never happened. I haven't made it back.
Speaker 3: I haven't either. I'd like to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to do like a whole Eastern European like road trip train thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be rad, super cool.
Speaker 1: There's just so much history there and so beautiful and it's all antiquitych it's all Tartaria and Antiquitech.
Speaker 3: That'd be so cool that that would be fun, like a guided tour if somebody was like, we're going to do it as a group, like the Griy America guys. You know how they do the the digs and stuff and bring Randall Carlson. Like what if you did one of those one of those Eastern European train rides with that crew and somebody who is like an expert on a couple people who are experts we talk, that could be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's make it happen. We'll do the day zero Eastern European ANTIQUITUC tour makes no sense.
Speaker 3: I told I told Corey he should he should do a guided tour of of Daley Plaza. Yeah, you know what I mean. And there's somebody out there who would probably love to do that, Like I like lots of people that would want.
Speaker 2: To go.
Speaker 3: Stand there with Corey, have Corey explain like, okay, coming down this way and you were standing here in this like I would think that'd be really cool.
Speaker 1: Did he do his big huge presentation yet? Does anybody know on sylinoosday or am wake up?
Speaker 3: Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 2: When it was supposed to be.
Speaker 3: I know he did.
Speaker 2: He did the Jake Shields Show, which I don't think would be released for another week or so. He got Yeah, he flew out there. You had the lost wag.
Speaker 3: Good, that's right? Are you fucking crazy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, here's some back, dude.
Speaker 1: Airplanes are still safer even though they're all falling out of the.
Speaker 2: Sky, even though they're fallen up. Hey, the last one, at least it landed upside down and it takes folk out thought. I think I heard somebody didn't give them like thirty k apiece, you'll get thirty k clean.
Speaker 1: I will fly if you give me thirty k. That's cool.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got to make it through it.
Speaker 1: They all survived, they're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess you're right.
Speaker 1: That's that's always terrifying, like touching down because I always feel like we're going too fast and I always feel like we hit the ground too hard, and then it's always fine. So but taking off, flying cool. Landing like not my favorite, but it always ends up Okay.
Speaker 3: You ever feel like a really small plane?
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean, like aside from assess, I took a little flight from Seattle to Vancouver for or to British Columbia and it was just a I mean there was like twenty people on it and there was just like two rows. Yeah, yeah, it was tiny.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I did that into Beliefs on a and we landed on a grass run whey.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, was it a bit bumpy?
Speaker 3: Uh, it was funny. I could lean forward and touch the pilot's shoulder if I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, we just have a little curtain between us. I probably could have too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, verse full and then assessana too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've done that a couple of times. That's fucking yeah. I'm not entirely comfortable.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: I was a level of fly.
Speaker 1: My friend's father was a he's like an international boat builder and uh so they're quite wealthy, and he had Assassina and he brought usup. And he's also a bit of a daredevil, as are all his sons and uh for example, one of his sons got in trouble for flying the plane right by our high school windows. You're not supposed to do You're not supposed to be that low and so but anyways, he's so he's a bit of a daredevil. So he was like doing tricks and stuff but I think I was too young to even think about whether or not this was dangerous. It was more like a carnival ride to me. So I was just like, this is amazing. Like I don't even think I'd go on the zipper anymore. But when I was a kid, that was like the best possible thing you could do. So I don't know if I'd enjoy the Sessena now, but young Lindsay loved the Sessna.
Speaker 3: I flew into Sessna over an exploding volcano in Hawaii. Wow with my dad, who is a flight instructor, that's so cool. Eighty three right when Kilauea started erupting, How cool? Yeah, Because he had just had a he was ready in a plane to fly us from the Big Island to Maui, and he and he was taking the plane out and he was just trying it out, and while he was flying it around, he heard on the radio that that killaway had just started erupting. So he landed really quick and got out and like came over to the fence and was like, come on, come on. I jumped over the fence. I was like eleven, I got in, he get in, he goes get in and so I got in and put the head thing on. He says, Killaway had just started erupting. We're gonna go check it out. I was like, okay, So we went. We were the second like airplane there, and we were just flying around it in circles and you could see like, holy shit, this is like an exploding volcano. And uh and we you know, did that and that was really scary, really scary because it's so hot and it's taking knocking you up and then you move out of the heat and then drops you down and then and then you're just like and I'm looking out the window. My dad's telling me to hold on to everything while he leans across with a camera and he's taking pictures. And so I was just stre like, what the hell dude?
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It was a bit much. But for people that have flown in those little planes before, that's not what you want to start somebody off with. Yeah, I think you want to start them off with a good old fashioned like you got it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't I've just been in a little plane, the two seater, even a back cockpit.
Speaker 3: That you know that you need to be on a big, big plane. Big big plane is is a different trip on the bus.
Speaker 1: Did you hate it.
Speaker 3: With me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, because I can see you outside. I don't like I don't like unprotected heights, so I don't like like I don't like being on the second story and looking down. I don't like people being near the railing on any story, like up against like I get nervous. Yeah, like I did.
Speaker 1: So it's just going to get like sucked over.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. And it's not the fear of falling and dying. It's the fear of falling and just getting sucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's way worse. I went to China. One of the times I went to China, I went to that building in Shanghai. I don't know, Charlie if you went there, but that big tall one you can see through the ground. Yeah, yeah, that shit's crazy. Because I was like, well, it's nothing, it's just a floor. I know, I can't fall through it. And I stepped onto it, and everything in my body like forced me back off of it, Like I couldn't even control myself. So I had to like crawl over to get onto it because I wanted to look down. And I was just like like, this is crazy. Your brain is not happy.
Speaker 2: With this.
Speaker 1: No matter what you do, other people seem to handle it though, so I guess that's just me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, human human brain says, don't fall down from many any stories up. It's like their space needle but taller. And you know, in China, everything is the best of whatever it is. It's the tallest, or it's the biggest, or it's the longest, or it has the widest base, or it's like, you know, the biggest single story building painted red like there's they put enough caveats on it that it makes it the best of that category. Sure, every single thing that you get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I know what building you're talking about it, I forget what it's at.
Speaker 1: The It's like iconic Shanghai Skyline because it's like.
Speaker 3: A round round ball and then almost like a needle space. Yeah yeah, yeah, Shanghai's weird. I'm excited for Hong Kong though. I'm getting messages from from the groom right now. Actually, so we got about two more months until that, so I'll report back on my findings.
Speaker 1: You just have an international travel every quarter. Yeah, Hey, the do you guys know what the tapier that animal is? It's been it still exists. Yeah, yeah, I'm talking about it's a love. It was thought to be extinct for one hundred years.
Speaker 3: Really yeah. I thought it was alive the whole time, so I didn't miss it. I thought it was here. Yeah, you're going.
Speaker 1: Is that crazy? Though? Like years, one hundred years people thought it was extinct and it just fucking showed up. It was like hey, and everyone's like wait, what You're supposed to be dead? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, I just went and hide and miss it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wint Witness Protection Animal protection program can tell.
Speaker 1: You the animals are dying. They don't know ship animals.
Speaker 3: No, they're all depopulated.
Speaker 4: This too.
Speaker 3: The the forefathers of all this evolution, evolutionary biology and ship like that are all depopulationists as well. So you have to yourself like this is this whole story? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. It made me think about the movie I watched The Day Elevation. That's about where there's some type of creatures that came on the earth and for some reason that eight thousand feet they stopped chasing you, like they can't go above eight thousand feet. And so you've got this dad and he's got a son and sons ran out of oxygen, so he's trying to traverse back to the to the hospital and pick up more oxygen tanks for his son and all that stuff. And you know, right there at the at the beginning of the of the movie, when they were traversing and the thing was chasing them, they showed out there where there was a bunch of light horses. I was just like, well, hold on, why ain't they ate the horses yet? And then you find out later on why they haven't ate the horses because they don't actually eat anything. They're not predatory. They're just killers, just kill people. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, they're not predatory. Yeah, so you find out it's it's it kind of left it open ended, like they were potentially gonna make a second one. It was pretty good day. It's just like Billy Anthony Anthony Mackie, he's the leading leading actor. The other people were kind of no name people, but Anthony mack the one who's a Captain America now mm hmm, okay, yeah, he produced the film too, so uh, it had a pretty good concept. And once you figure out what these creatures are, you like, well, hold on a second, you know what I'm saying like like a whole wholem start popping up in your mind.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Genesis, I.
Speaker 2: Think it said. I think it said it killed ninety five percent of the world's population in a month.
Speaker 3: Oh yep.
Speaker 1: Again, some part of me is like, I mean that'd be okay, Like I know, it's.
Speaker 3: Such when you start seeing the point of the depopulationists like these people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now I think about it, that was a depopulation movie.
Speaker 1: Is just that?
Speaker 2: Is that this this particular creature just it was just any human like like if you were a human, like this is gonna suck you up. That's it? So all right, Yeah, that's it's a it's a it's a pretty decent watch if if people have, if you reviewed it yet, it's on Max right now. I just I just want to know, oh is that just watch you today?
Speaker 3: I want to have Corey pick apart and find out how how it's a metaphor for the Jews?
Speaker 1: Is that what happens every time?
Speaker 2: You know, that's not a bad idea. What be like, he Corey, check this out. We try to give that thing anything a breakdown on showtime. But it's it's it's a pretty it's a pretty good watch. And it's not long either, and it kind of gets right to the point. It's like an hour and twenty eight minutes. You know what I'm saying, Let's go. Yeahs wrapping it So I like that. Like, so the movie gives you. It starts with a little a little background knowledge that you know, people talking over the radio. Oh, you need to get to an elevation of eight thousand feet. They'll stop chasing you there, you know, just radio calls to give you the background context of what's happening here. You go to the sun with his uh or you go to the dad with his son friend. Okay, he's running out of oxygen. All right, I know where the hospital's at. We got to go get the Oxygen movie. Ever, okay, well find out how to kill that the Creatures movie.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, It's like, do you see that's that's what we want as opposed to like two hours and forty minutes of drug drug aut shit. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to live virtue signaling bullshit either. I just want that cool ship. That is why I'm watching Reacher. It's just fucking action and it's well thought out and it's intelligent. It's fucking fun.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: I watched, don't We're gonna say, Charlie, I watched with my wife on this ship that you could possibly watch.
Speaker 2: It's just well, what is it like?
Speaker 3: Elevation and ship like that?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Okay, Elevation that just got released on Max. So it's just released this week.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: If you want to watch Nosferatu, which I'm gonna check that out, the newest one. Uh and if you have uh the service Peacock, you can watch it on that. It is now available on Peacock already. If you don't have Peacock, you can probably get like a five day trial and watch it and cancel it. So so yeah, but the Nosfaratu, the remaking is on that one is well. I hadn't seen anything else that jumped out at me at the moment, but I've seen some rumblings about the Elevation movie, and I think there's a they kind of give you a hen at the end maybe how this is happening. But but I don't know. We'll see, we'll see if he makes another one. Anthony Mackie actually produced the film, so because there's a lot of questions that it leaves like at the end of the movie on how this stuff is happening. But but yeah, it's kind of a it's kind of intimate as far as your characters, Like, you don't have fifteen characters that you got to try to keep up with. There's three folk, all right, pretty much, well four folks, So you got the which the son is not in is that much? Anthony Mackie, the dad son, Anthony Mackie's wife's friend. Oh well, Anthony Mackie's wife friend. And then a woman who's a scientist. Like that's about it, you know what I'm saying. So it kind of keeps it keeps the characters away, and you know, I think we need to kind of move back towards those type of movies anyway. Yeah, and you know, stop wasting wasting a whole bunch of money on shit that's just bad, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I like really thoughtful things, you know, like Memento and shit, Like I like complicated shit sometimes if it's really oh yeah yeah, and I like, uh A twenty four is like the best possibility of good movies lately. Yeah, I forgot what they're just what I just saw a preview for. But it looked pretty cool. And not everything they do interest me, but everything they do is original, So yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: I actually actually like a m night Shamalan's movies. I don't know, a lot of times they're quick, they got a little bit of a twist in there, and I'm fine with that. You know, some people, some people bag on them and all that stuff about his movies, but I think they're I think pretty good. The last one he did, Trap, I thought that. I thought he did a phenomenal job of keeping you on the edge of seat of this killer that doesn't kill anybody. H Like, he you don't never see him kill anybody the whole movie, but bo you may you on the edge of your seat and the whole movie trying to figure out how fuck you're gonna get out of it this, you know what I'm saying. So it was like it's almost kind of bad because you're like, Okay, is he gonna is he gonna get free? Damn? He almost got free? Like you like rooting for him, which you shouldn't be, But I think that's what it's kind of it kind of got that you're rooting for the serial killer. But I mean, I thought that he kept the suspense up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this this is true.
Speaker 3: Uh m night.
Speaker 2: Shemlin's daughter did one last summer nobody nobody really talked about that I thought was pretty intriguing, called the Watchers. Uh. And that's actually related to the fae, so fairies.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think I wanted to see that and then totally forgot it existed.
Speaker 2: Yep, watch that one. Watch that one. That one is actually very intriguing.
Speaker 3: I have that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go off the lore of the fay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and fairy encounters, alien abductions, and psychedelic experiences all have overlapping themes and uh, you know, aspects characteristics.
Speaker 2: But the thing about the fate is that they're shape shifters.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: That's what it has to man so they can become and look like humans, which is what.
Speaker 1: Is said mythological creatures like Bigfoot and dog Man.
Speaker 2: Dog Man, I ain't heard about dog Man.
Speaker 1: Oh, dog Man has a whole subculture, just like Bigfoot. There's people who do the stories of a dog Man podcasts.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: I've never really been into it. I just know it exists. I actually love to I shouldn't even say it, so I make fun of it. Sometimes there's just a guy who does a dog man's show, and you can just tell that anybody at all can come on and that most of them had completely fabricated these stories and it's just so not at all because it's so fucking lame.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I watched Tony Merkle's expedition dog Man. That was really freaky.
Speaker 1: See, so there's people who do it, well, there's people who don't.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't realize we've been talking.
Speaker 1: I want I want to say one more thing. The Pope was about to die. Probably he's sick, he's in worse every day they keep reporting. And this is the pope that is supposedly the last pope on the Pope List, which is a prophetic list of pope supposedly, and so if there's no pope after this, we'll know that we're living in the end times.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good thing, that's good to take into the week with us. I want to keep an eye on that.
Speaker 1: Well, if it is the last pope, then that list will have been correct the whole time and and we'll be in the end times. So we'll see, because when he dies, if there's no pope after him, like there was, it was right, and if there is like, okay, well it was never right and we can move on.
Speaker 3: Okay, it was this is much like the tap here. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Much like it. I like it. It's just it's similar. You say, we all it all comes together. Now it's all coming together.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't. I know I said that was the last thing. But I'll say.
Speaker 3: It feels like it's not going to take much convincing.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: If you look at the sun right now, if you go look at right now, go look at a live picture of the sun, like half of it is coronal holes. I've never seen in my life that it was a big deal, like a week ago or two weeks ago, when when there was just a big strip that was a coronal hole that was sort of like a third of the diameter of the Sun, and that was like a massive deal. This is like a third of the sun is a coronal hole.
Speaker 3: That's not good.
Speaker 1: Oh, it seems pretty fucking crazy. So it's just now coming earth facing and we'll see what happens this week.
Speaker 3: So either way, I hope the pope dies.
Speaker 1: Yes, that will accomplish accomplish it. That's what the sun is doing. It's actually just eating up all of the evil. So bye bye Pope.
Speaker 3: Good if we can launch him into the sun, that would be fitting for that guy, Active Operation Condor. He was a bad, bad guy. He was a loyal stormtrooper to the Empire, jesuit, dangerous sociopath on top of all of that, gay pedophile, all of it.
Speaker 1: I agree, fuck that guy. So death to the Pope or allegedly or whatever. Uh and yeah, well say goodbye. Corey Hughes's work have be found at Bloody History dot substack dot com and Corey Hues dot org.
Speaker 2: R G r G A Warner from History, jfkbook, Amazon, Yeah there you go, XQ x Q four twenty dot com for everything, Uh don't forget we do or Beyond the Key podcast on Thursdays nine thirty pm Eastern where we talk shenannigans. I've been trying to come up with different topics, but sh it's just kind of like stagnan like all kind of like all kind of fucked up shit was happening every week with Biden in office, and now it's just like with Trump and all was just like just like h.
Speaker 3: Too much.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just like, well, it ain't nothing really happening. You know, every other week there was some dumb shit happening. You know, like Biden, he'd be pissing himself, he says something stupid. Come all to get up there to do something. You know, we have worship. I mean like, it was just all kind of stuff popping off during the Biden administration you could talk about. But Trump got in. It's just like, yeah, he's f ro fight. You're just like, oh, okay, that's like I so so yeah, so we're up there. We just spent shinanigans at this point in time. So here once while we talked something serious, but not often right now, So it's all good, perfect.
Speaker 3: Charlie new Uh second edition of Hypocrisies out in paperback form on Amazon and Burnesonnoble dot com, and also now as an audiobook done by the Gray America Fellas Macroaggressions dot Ioactivist Post dot com, Natural, Blaze dot com.
Speaker 1: Word And I'm Lindsay Sharman. You can find me at roguways dot org. You can get my org on there. By the way, all my books are there and my one on one sessions are there, and you should come follow me on Twitter if you don't already, add a poetry Paige Spirit and on Instagram at a poetry Paig Soul. Sorry it's a poachpicksoul dot spirit And if you can spell that, you can and find me and it'll be rad Otherwise, I'll see you next week, my guys.
Speaker 3: Mhm