Speaker 1: It's nice time with Dany.
Speaker 2: I'm doing you easy Boston News video.
Speaker 3: I'm listening to the rain coming down where I am and it is poor and is poor, and watching the weather forecast tonight, they said that the rain would come in bands, and that it would rain.
Speaker 1: Hard and then stop and rain hard and stop and then rain hard again. And boy, that is exactly what we're experiencing tonight. And I hope that all of you are safe and dry. And if you're out there driving, then I please, please, please, please be careful. We have some very loyal truck drivers out there, including my friend Steve, who drives a big eighteen rig up and down the East coast of America. Please take your time, give those truckers plenty of room because for them to stop on wet roads are much more difficult than stopping on dry roads. And you do not want to get into an accident with a big rig, that is for sure. So please just take it easy. Okay, we are, we'll pass through. We'll have some better weather next week. Just be patient and take your time. We are talking about the murder of these two members of the Israeli embassy in Washington again. This happened twenty four hours ago. There are a lot of rumors out on the web, and it's easy to google a name and come up with rumors. I want to have something that's certain. This guy, when he shot and killed these two young people, he somehow ended up walking into this museum, this Jewish museum, where people helped him. They thought he might have been a victim, and they were Jewish people associated with the museum who helped him, and actually at one point I think gave him water, I mean, and then I guess he pulled out of his pocket Katifah. I'm sure I'm pronouncing that incorrectly.
Speaker 4: That is the.
Speaker 1: Head scarf or headdress that you often see at these demonstrations that is associated with Hamas and Palestine. He of course, when he was first pulled into the building, he was screaming, free, free Palestine. We clearly know where his sentiments are, but who and what else he was affiliated where he worked for apparently for some organization most recently that had no political identification at all. But let's get it out there and when it's confirmed. I'm just not going to take and again with apologies to Mike, I'm not not letting anyone use this station as a rebroadcast facility for other broadcasts. Tell me that you see something on one of the nightly network newscast or see it in the Washington Post or the New York Times of the Boston Globe, then I'm going to be pretty certain that it's accurate. But just because you see it on some news channel that have clearly a point of view and to bias, they can be right, there's no doubt about that, but I'm going to filter everything. If you call up and tell me that you've seen something from MSNBC, they can be right too, but I'm going to filter that. And I'm just not going to allow people to come on and make claims about individuals anymore than I'll let people come on and make claims about people on either political spectrum. There are nut jobs on both sides of the political spectrums, far right and far left in this country, and we all need to tone our language down a little bit so the we don't encourage these people. These people are looking for a cause, they're looking to be lionized, to become heroes. And I'm sure this guy is sitting there tonight and realizes maybe I don't know, or maybe he's just nuts. Anybody that would shoot down two people in cold blood is by definition nuts. In my opinion, they may, however, be liable for their crimes because my reference to what is nuts and what you might think of is nuts is not necessarily the standard that allows people to escape a conviction and or prosecution. He knew, he very well may have known. And when he stands there shouting free, free Palestine, there's his motive. So we now know his motive, and we now know what he did to effectuate that motive. I would again encourage people tonight to call and support of the State of Israel because what happened to the employees, to the to the young people who worked at the Israeli embassy in Washington should not have happened to anyone. Let me go next to I lean in Waltham. I lean you next on Nisaga right ahead.
Speaker 5: Good evening, Dea. I'm not gonna say too much, but if people really want to educate themselves about the history of Gaza and Palestine and all that, there's a great book written by Douglas Murray.
Speaker 6: He's a journalist.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: It's on democracies and death cultures, and it is for people who have questions.
Speaker 7: It really is.
Speaker 6: An eye opener, Okay, A terrific.
Speaker 5: Book is an easy read. It delineates so much and it helps expose a lot of the truth.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, and.
Speaker 5: I think we need it is the best way to do it, rather than just be talking about it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's fine. If you want to talk about what happened last night, I'll give you a quick comment.
Speaker 5: And if not, well, we've been encouraging this kind of thing and this we've been allowing this kind of hate and violence to just circulate in our country without taking any I think substantial measures to stop it. And that's what we're wishing the results of, not a recent but long term.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: Part of it is how do you identify something like this? The sad part about this last night was this guy apparently was outside and seen by individuals walking up and down in front of this Jewish museum, and no one I guess, called police or we are always told if you see something, say something, But then then conversely, people are accused of profiling someone. And I don't know this guy, I guess is you know Latino of some of some His name is Rodriguez, so It's not as if this guy was was wearing a Palestinian headscarf as he was walking, had it in his pocket, but somewhat at some point I think should have seen something and said, wait a second, what is going on here? It's the American Jewish Community Committee holding a reception for young diplomats at the Capitol Jewish Museum. I mean we should have should have the security been tighter? Yeah, I think so, I think.
Speaker 7: A little bit lax.
Speaker 5: You can't go out and call him anything, but you can go out and mesh to help you.
Speaker 1: Well you know, yeah, I mean I mean just just yeah, absolutely, there should have been people there who should have gone over to him and say, gee, can you know, can we help you and then see what is reaction is and obviously if he has a reaction that's violent, then then you deal with it. But boy, I mean, those people walked out of that event and they were dead in a matter of seconds and their lives were ended. And this guy also threw his life away as well.
Speaker 2: So I mean I think we have to.
Speaker 6: All be more alert. That's all you got it.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, Island, thank you.
Speaker 5: Should we have to shut our cell phones off sometimes and get out there and see what's going on in our own world.
Speaker 1: That's so true. That is so true, Eileen. I appreciates your call. Thank you. Six one seven two five four ten thirty six one seven nine three one ten thirty. Again, I would like to encourage those of you who normally don't call an talk show to join the conversation. Uh. Two lines just filled up. We have four lines full, which is fine. We'll keep rolling. When I get back. We're going to talk with Joe and Bob and these other two callers. I have one line at six months, seven nine three one ten thirty. If you don't denounce this so of violence, We've seen too much of it in this country. If you don't denounce this sort of violence, then I think you are tacitly condoning it. That's my belief. So feel free to join the conversation. Six thirty. Coming right back on night Side.
Speaker 2: It's night Side, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 1: Let's keep rolling here, going next to Joe Belmont, Joe next on Nightsicker, right ahead, Dan.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 9: I want to be one of your calls that condemned the DC killings, is uh, And I want to tell you that I admire you for your fight against anti Semitism. And also I think the Palestinian people should overthrow the Hamas government.
Speaker 1: Well, I would hope that would happen. I would also say that in in Gaza, the only people who have weapons are Hamas and it's you know, it's it's not easy to have a revolution when the only people that you're going to revolt against the people with all the weapons, if you know what I'm saying, they're in a tough They're in a tough spot. I mean, all those weapons have been supplied by countries like Iran uh and Hamas is not sharing the weapons amongst the populace.
Speaker 9: That's it, Dan, thank you.
Speaker 1: My pleasure, Thank you, my friend. We'll talk soon. Have a great Bob. Thank you. Let me go next to Bob in Rainom. Bob, you were next on nights. I appreciate you calling.
Speaker 10: Hey, Dan, how's it going, good sir?
Speaker 1: What's your what's your take on what has transpired in the last now twenty six hours.
Speaker 10: So, first of all, my hot breaks for the parents and the friends and sam of these kids and in cases like this, and I even go back to the Boston Marathon bomba which the guy is still alive in a prison. Somehow these cases have to be brought to the forefront of all litigation. And in my opinion, this kid shot, this guy that perpetrated this henous attack should be tried, convicted, and executed as quickly as possible, and hope and possibly that would be a determine for other such acts to happen.
Speaker 1: Well, I would agree with you, but even for those who would argue it wouldn't be a determined he would never do this again. I concur Now again, when you commit a capital crime in the nation's capital and the federal federal government has as the death penalty, we don't have it in Massachusetts. So I'd like to see how this works out. But I also would like to see what I think you've heard the phrase justice delayed is justice denied. Well, if this guy is sentenced to death, I think that his appeal should be dealt with quickly, and if there's no substance to his appeal, justice denied. Is justice delayed? Is justice denied? And I think he will deserve some justice.
Speaker 10: And if I could follow up a little bit on you know, what's going on on the college campuses, it sounds like it's died down a little bit. But for any dean or chancellor or whatever they are, to allow any intimidation of any student, regardless of whatever, race, religion, whatever, on their campus where they're obligated to take care of every student on that campus, is a disgrace. If these people want to go protests, say down on Boston, Carmen or somewhere, that's one thing. But for a chancellor to allow any type of intimidation to any of their students on their campus, they should they they should be they should be removed as chancellor, and the kids that do this to any other kid on that student on that campus should be dealt with accordingly as well.
Speaker 1: I agree. I mean yeah, I mean there's if there's anywhere in the world where physical violence should not exist, it should be theoretically in a college campus. And I think that's while some of these colleges, particularly Columbia, have gotten themselves into serious trouble here. Uh and and and Colombia has been a snake pit uh and and I think that they're going to pay a price. I think that the response to Harvard is a little over the top, to be really very honest with you, uh that's my my belief in it. I think Harvard has tried recently to uh to to maybe pull back a little bit, but for some reason, the Trump administration really has their their site set on.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 10: I don't know, I I I'm glad that that is happening, and it should be happening to more campuses, probably like you said, Columbia and whatever. But again, no kids should have to fail walking any inch of a college campusant intimidation.
Speaker 1: All right, Bob, thank you so much. We'll talk soon. Okay, as the has the rain stopped in rain them yet or no.
Speaker 10: It's not brutal right now, but it's it's still raining.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you. Let me go to Priscilla in Newtonville. Pascilla you and next on nicside, welcome, Where or where has Priscilla gone? Well, Rob, let's put Priscilla on hold and try to come back to her Ron and Newton. Ron you're next on nightsid gor ahead, Ron.
Speaker 7: Hi, Dan, thank you so much for having this. I this is very upsetting and disheartening and depressing. I first, my full prayers go out for their families and them, but I think they're part of our family as well. Part of part of our what could have been a promising future. I'd like to there are a couple. I don't know that I have the answers, but I just wonder. As I read the New York Times, I didn't see anything for quite a few pages. As I read the Boston Globe, that wasn't When I finally I had to, I get the most information from Wall Street Journal, and I wonder. I have a couple of things about his activism in two seventeen, where he started to go fund me raising money to send him to the people of Congress of Resistance. I never knew there was such a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of there's a lot of these groups that exist, and before they sort of reach a level of mass, you know, a critical mass, they disappear. You know, people form organizations and they and they go away, and they have people now feel that if they started gofund me page, that's the way in which they can make money. And there's a lot of scam going on as well. I don't know this guy worked for. It looked like an organization that was was non political. Clearly, this guy standing there in the doorway last night after he shot two innocent people, you know, yelling free, free Palestine. That's his motive. He wasn't, you know, talking about that's that you know again if he was talking about uh, you know, I'm doing this because I believe in in uh Kim Jong mun, the president of North Korea pretty clearly. I mean, this guy is in an emotional moment. He's just killed two people and he's yelling. So we know where he's coming from politically. But I you know, let's let's let's get a background on him. Uh that that works for us to see what his what his politics are. I mean, he could be just somebody deranged. But it'll take a couple of days and hopefully we'll have a better a better take on where he's coming from politically. R.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I also read that he had addressed the Party for Socialism and Liberation regarding Chicago making efforts to attract second headquarters for Amazon, citing that we should not be a nation dominated by massive corporations.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This guy, this guy, I think that there's enough evidence out there that he's some sort of a socialist, But that doesn't mean that everyone who's a socialist would engage in this sort of activity. And I just think that there are people who affiliate with different causes on different sides of the political spectrum. And what happens is that whenever there's somebody who has some sort of a right wing background, the media on the left wants to say, well, that guy represents everybody who's to the right of center, which is not true. And I don't want to have that happen here. Let's see, he could be just he could be just a loner. I mean, who had no idea. I still want to know. And here's the thing that's interesting, Ryn, I still have yet to see a good explanation of the guy that took the potshot at President Obama in Butler, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I know. And the last question that I don't have an answer to is how did he fly with the gun? How did he get by the TSA?
Speaker 1: Oh, this guy, the guy in Washington, I don't know. I mean, I don't know if there are ways. What it said is that he flew into Washington with it. But come back to my point, the guy, the kid, the twenty year old kid. I want to know more about him. Was he just a nutjob or did he have some support? That's you know. I'm I'm as interested in that as I am in this guy Rodriguez. He's he's only been on the radar screen for what twenty six hours. The kid in Butler, Pennsylvania, we've known about him since he was shot dead last July. So he's been on the radar screen what for ten months, and we know nothing about him. I'm not trying to mix things up here. I'm not trying to make a statement. I'm just saying that sometimes it takes a while to come up with the background, and I would want to know more about the guy in Pennsylvania than I even want to know about this guy last night. I think we're going to find this guy last night was a nutjob. In my opinion, they probably are both nut jobs. But I want to know if any of these nut jobs have help. That's you know, that's that's what. Now we have a you know, we have a new FBI director, a new FBI in power. Let's let them give them a chance to do their thing, and they should be able to come out with something pretty definitive on this guy last night, particularly in view of the fact that he's killing representatives of people who are working in the embassy of a foreign country. This is this is crazy to me. I don't know, Ron, I'm up on my break. I've taken a lot of your time, and but I appreciate you so much. Thanks, buddy, talk to you soon. All right, now, all of a sudden, I got some open lines, folks. Here are the lot. Here's the number. Six one seven, two, five, four to ten thirty six one seven, nine three one ten thirty.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you don't want to talk about this, that's fine. But I can't imagine that on this night, after the death of these two innocent young people who happened to work, happen to work for the Israeli embassy in Washington, D C. And for having the audacity to work for the Israeli embassy, their lives were cut down in Washington, D C. I assume an American citizen, is that what it's coming to in this country? Six one seven, four ten thirty six one seven nine three one ten thirty. Coming right back on Nightside.
Speaker 2: It's Night Side with Dan Ray on Boston's news radio.
Speaker 1: All right, I got open lines here, folks, And I'm not a happy camper on that, that's for sure. If you've never called this program, and particularly if you're young, if you're the age and you're listening tonight, of these two innocent people who happen to work in the Israeli embassy in Washington, who now are dead, their lives are ended. Just think about this, you know. I again. I know you can get excited about a Taylor Swift album. I get that, okay, but the reality is you're you're never going to meet Taylor Swift. But this is these are two people who are close to your age, and they had the same dreams and aspirations that you have. I can't understand why my listeners can't associate themselves, and it's frustrating to be really honest with you. I uh, I'm telling you. I get one line at six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty that's just oh, that's just filled. Which is great. But if you've never called this program before, and if you're a twenty something or a thirty something, I'd love to know what you think. Here. This this guy last night, this killer ended their lives and for all intents and purposes, ended his life. Six one, seven, nine three thirty. Christine, I know you can understand what I'm talking about. Welcome. How are you.
Speaker 10: I'm good, How are you upset?
Speaker 13: Yes, I am too. Curse off. My heart goes out to their families and to the both of them. It's so so sad. I don't understand what world we're coming to. I really don't. It's just I don't know.
Speaker 6: So sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's it's hateful, it's anti Uh. This guy was obviously hates Israel, hates you. Why would he kill two people outside a museum. Uh, that's a Jewish he went there. He's got a Humus headdressed in his pocket, and he's got a gun, and and no one even thought to go out to him and saying, hey, buddy, what's going on? We see you walking up and down here. You know nobody.
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 1: I mean the guy in New York who killed the coward in New York, Manngioni, who shot the guy in the back in New York. It happened at six forty five in the morning. Yeah, no one was awake, and and he obviously knew this guy was coming there too for the Soakhold to meeting. Anyway, it's frustrating, it's really frustrat Nobody.
Speaker 13: Wants to stake up nobody wants you know, nobody says anything. Nobody. I didn't see it happened. Nope, I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of that. It doesn't impact me. Well, you know, if if these these are two young people, this is not look Donald Trump's. You know, when you stand out in your candidate for president of the United States and some nutjob takes a shot at you, it's not unexpected because there are and that's why they have Secret Service to prevent that. And secret Service probably fell down and failed Donald Trump last July in Butler, Pennsylvania. But you can't have secret service for a couple of people who work at a at a as diplomats or in a diplomatic staff in uh at an Israel embassy. I mean, that's that's it's frustrating. And again, I just think that so many people are more concerned about Taylor Swift's gonna release a new album. Oh that's so great, it's gonna make gonna make my life, or well they're concerned about, well, the Red Sox are one game under five hundred. I'm a sports guy, but this is what we should be talking about.
Speaker 13: I'm worried about violence is what I'm worried about the world. I mean, I don't know, it's awful.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 13: Why can't we all just be in peace and get along and stop all this? And I hate to say this, Dan, I know it. You're you know the media. Yeah, I think some of the media goes too far reporting it, reporting it. It's some of this has to stop.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't ignore something like this, that's for sure, I know.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 13: I mean, it's just you know, about violent I think they just say, you know, I mean some of these movies that they you know, these violent movies, Well that's.
Speaker 1: A whole that's a great topic for discussion. Yeah, I mean because people get anesthetized to it almost and that you know, twenty seven people are killed in the opening credits, and it's like, well really.
Speaker 10: I mean yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: As well as the video games boom boom boom boom boom Pop hoop hoop. You know, you want to play a video game pop pop pop pop pol join the military. They'll give you real guns and maybe they'll put you in a war zone and you can you can shoot people for real.
Speaker 13: Now, did you here something last night? There was somebody shot at the CIA building around the Thursday this morning, early morning, late.
Speaker 1: Last night, there was a car. I believe that they tried to reach one of the gates. That's the only thing I saw, and I think that.
Speaker 5: That individual one.
Speaker 1: Well, again, there were nutty people in our society. Okay, there were ninety. There's three hundred and thirty million people. We're not all, you know, all of our acts aren't together. Let's put it like that. Christine, thanks for calling. We'll talk soon. Thank you.
Speaker 13: Those two young kids said, we're supposed to get engaged this weekend. It's just so sad, sad.
Speaker 1: Thanks Christine, talk to you soon. Let me go next to John em Ploymouth. John, thanks for calling in.
Speaker 11: Go right ahead, Hi, Dan, thanks for devoting so much time to this issue tonight. I think it is so troubling, and yeah, we do live in these hateful times that maybe the guy's crazy, but I think that a lot of evil comes from people who are just so sure they're right and big ideas, you know, before their humanity, and they live in these kind of theoretical universes and they forget that there are other people, you know, and they're so sure they're right. And I'm disturbed because I'm A. I'm in your generation, but I have sons in their thirties and they're into the social media scene and everything, and I see the stuff that they're exposed to. And I'm not Jewish myself. I always kind of thought any Semitism was disappearing, you know, it's not. It's very much resurgent with this poisonous stuff. There's some guy named Nick Founties who has seven hundred and twenty five thousand followers, mostly young guys. I think, yes, because Jewish awere, you know, and it's getting cool now to start saying, you know all those old tropes about all the anti Semitic flies and Holocaust denile and I you know, of course this is where it leads. You know. A.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the problem, because they engage in this. They're ignorant, number one. They they're ignorant of history. I spent a day in Auschwitz in nineteen eighty six. You're not going to tell me that that that And of course I've seen all the videotapes and you know, I'm enough. I understand what happened, and it never and I'm not Jewish. I happen to be Catholic. But but this this could never happen again, and there are people in this country and in this world who would like to see it happen again, and it has to. You know, ever again, you know what I mean by that?
Speaker 11: And I do, And yeah, I mean we used to have sort of some shared ideals and kind of a sense of public morality. And I think maybe I've learned the Left for this to some degree. It gets so overbearing in some ways that I think young people today feel this desire to rebel against it, but then they see something like any Semitism because it's because it's new and rebellious and it's sick.
Speaker 1: Boy, I'll tell you, I think I think you're right on the money and and and people. Again, I appreciate your calling it. And I don't know if you've called my show before, but I would hope that you'd continue to call my show because I need to hear I need to hear voices from all ages, all backgrounds. If we can't announced what happened last night, then then we're all in trouble. Simple as that.
Speaker 11: I agreed, Jan agreed.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, John, keep listening, keep calling, Thank you much. We'll be back. Six one, seven, four ten thirty one line there and one line at six one, seven, nine thirty were coming right back on night side.
Speaker 2: You're on night Side with Dan Ray on WAZ Boston's news radio.
Speaker 1: So everyone is calling late, filling the lines here. I'm going to try to move people as quickly as I can. Glenn and Bright and your next Glenn, go right ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got two quick things. Number one, I think this reminds me of doing Roof. I know that was white on black. Yeah, he goes to this black church. He's behaved for an hour, he's and then all of a sudden he produces a weapon. It just in cold blood starts.
Speaker 1: Yes, and and he had prayed with them, as you said, and then he went outside and came back in. Someone should have spotted this guy last night. But obviously that twenty twenty hindsight is fine. Uh, we're not going to bring the lives of these people back. But they tell us if you see something, say something. But remember there was a period of time, Glenn. If you said something and it was of a of a group, well were you were? You were you profiling that person? You know?
Speaker 4: That's what people are afraid of. That's my second thing. I mean the reason people don't say something is they don't want to be called a racist or it's you know, transfer over or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, yeah, absolutely, that's the reason.
Speaker 4: I'm do you remember when that Professor Gates was breaking down dated his door because I don't know it, and this woman across the street called the cops and they said, what what does he look like? And she said he's a black man or what she was called a racist by the liberal media.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also the police officer who who I've met, Officer Crowley, is a very decent guy, and I think in that Gates was tired, he had flown I think home from from China, and you know, I don't know. I wasn't there, so I can't comment on what was done, and I don't know how much of a fuss he was making. But I think that Gates should have been a big enough person to have said, look, officer, I live here. I know Crowley. I met Crowley.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: He didn't strike me as somebody who was going to go up there and start a fight, and he should have been able to assess the situation. I wish I had a videotape. I don't know, and then I will tell you this that when President Obama brought Gates and Crowley to them, I had the beer summon. Gates brought, was was allowed to bring. I think up two bus loads of family and supporters. Crowley showed up with his wife and kids. Crowley told me later it was like, what's going on here? So anyway, I.
Speaker 4: Wish the woman that her first name was Lucy. I wish that she was invited to the beer summit.
Speaker 1: Well whatever, however, all right, thanks to thank I gotta rush you here a little bit. I'll get you sometime on Friday night. Thanks to you. All right, all right, goodnight. Let me go next to Bob and Lee and Bob you were next on Niziger Right a hit, Bob.
Speaker 8: Good evening, Dan, thank you for supporting what the atrocity that took place last night in the correct sense that is, I want I wanted to share with you one of your listeners who's from Israel. His name is David Silverman's a friend of mine who was originally from Boston. He wrote on social media. So last night to Israeli embassy personnel were gunned down at point blank range in front of the Jewish Museum. I'm sure By now most of you have heard about this in the morning's news. But before any of the crazies out there start screaming they deserved it, let me tell you a few things about these particular Israelis. They were about to be engaged to be married. The man was not a Jew, but a German Christian who fell in love with Israel and emigrated to Israel years ago. The woman was very active in a co Israeli Palestinian group called Tech to Peace. His son belongs and works with that group here in Israel, and they are a young, dynamic group of Palestinians and Israel's Israelis that work together on high tech and research projects, trying to find solutions together.
Speaker 1: She's from Kansas. She's an American from Kansas, as I understand that. And again I'll get more on this tomorrow night. But everything you've said so far I've seen reported and is accurate.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So my heart goes out to the family's friends, those who knew them. It's such a disgrace not only of this particular instance, but it seems to be a trend not only here in the United States but around the world, and it's going to stop.
Speaker 1: I couldn't agree with you more. Bob appreciated you said it well and you said it succinctly, and I hope you call the show more often.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Thank you, Den.
Speaker 1: Talk to you soon, David san Antonio, Dave want to get you at least one more in as well. Go ahead, Dave.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you knew you'd give me or this throw when you said President Obaba got shot in Butler, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: If I said that, I'm sorry, that's you know, when you're doing four hours a night, I president. Yeah, well, thank you. If I said that, I appreciate you correcting me on it, because every once in a while, all of us can have a mistatement. Obviously, talking about President Donald Trump than Canada, well.
Speaker 6: I'm probably more Jewish than most of those people that got shot there at the embassy. But I'm not angry at that fool that shot. I'm angry at this world that's brainwashing these people and they're doing what they're doing. Whoever in this world, these all these media people and these politicians and everything. They're lying through their teeth to these people. They're making them crazy with hatred, and they need to be dealt with. Fight Iiden, didn't make all those decisions. Who made them?
Speaker 1: Right? But but but I don't know that. We'll always say, you know, look, there are people out there who are provocateurs, uh. And they are on the far left and they are on the far right. There's anti semitism on both ends of the spectrum. I don't think that people. But but to slide to people who were on Biden's staff uh as being anti semitic profit profit profile.
Speaker 6: No, not anti semitic. I'm saying some of the wacky decisions he's made, he didn't make them a dark board.
Speaker 4: For what right.
Speaker 1: But that's a different issue, Dave. You're mixing two issues. If you want to talk about people out there who are making provocative statements on the far left of the far right and and feeding minds that that are accepting it, that that's that's that's that's fine. But whoever was we've talked about, you know, Biden and who was running the country, that that separate issue. Pretty issue, that's all Please do it right?
Speaker 6: Don't this that that kid that did to kill it? I mean, there's so many of them out there, there are brainwashing these lies and all right, got.
Speaker 1: It, I got it, all right? Thanks, Dave, I got your points, you get you made it. Thanks for the correction. Uh, Lola, Lola, you're gonna wrap it up for me tonight. And I thought about you this morning when I saw that plane crash. I hope that your house was not near the crash.
Speaker 12: Well six miles away in that airport, I get the planes that are taken off.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, I know. I know the San Diego. I know the San Diego. I know the San Diego Airport very well. It's a tough airport to fly into. I'll tell you this.
Speaker 12: Isn't no, this isn't the major airport. This is a little airport about ten miles away from downtown.
Speaker 1: Okay. Then then it was not reported that way. I watched it tonight on the news, and I assumed it was.
Speaker 12: The San Diego.
Speaker 1: But that's not what you're calling, right, That's not what you're calling about, is it. I took you off, go ahead.
Speaker 12: So I did see something and I did say something. When I was at the beach, I saw some immigrants that were not in beach attire and had big backpacks on their backs, and they were walking, and I called the life guard to tell them and He's like, are they doing anything wrong? I go, well, they're not dressed to be at the beach. You could tell they just got dropped off. He's like, there's nothing I can do. So I'm like, you say something, you see something, you say something.
Speaker 1: Well, again, you're in Lola, You're in California where Governor knwsombrains and I think that that is more a reflection of the political leadership in the state of California.
Speaker 12: H well, some of it is not all of us.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not suggesting you, but I'm saying that lifeguard should have thanked you and should have reported it.
Speaker 6: But he did.
Speaker 1: But if he's working for the state of California as a light on a beach, that's probably what's in the back of his mind. Good example, though, good.
Speaker 12: Example this is I didn't want to call because this is very upsetting for me. I'm an energy healer, I'm a yogi, and I'm like, I can feel all the tension. I can feel the fear of everybody all around the world.
Speaker 1: You know what else I can feel? You know what else I can feel, Lola, I can feel I only have twenty seconds left in the show, and I wish it called early, but I got to say good night.
Speaker 12: Okay, Well I don't want to.
Speaker 10: I didn't want to talk about.
Speaker 1: To say good night Lola. I got ten seconds left. Is that okay? Thanks Lola, good night, good night. I will end as always Rob Brooks. Great job to the callers in the line, whish you called earlier. Thank you very much for trying. We'll talk to you tomorrow night. All dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's my pell. Charlie Rais, who passed fifteen years ago in February. That's all your pets are who have passed. They loved you and you love them. I do believe you'll see them again. Have a great Friday. Everyone back tomorrow night on Nightside on Facebook Live. In just a couple of minutes,