Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dankplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Oh, in the American way is in better shape today because Donald J is president. I mean, two pressers in the first twenty four hours, both of them hilarious to varying degrees. But we want to duck in. Ryan, is the President still talking? I followed it right up until about four o'clock Mountain. If he's still going, let's duck in.
Speaker 2: To me, like it's something that I would like.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see federal lands opened up for data centers.
Speaker 3: I think they're going to be very important.
Speaker 1: Again, we have a lot of competition for that, so it's an honor to have these three great people.
Speaker 3: Great, great, thank you.
Speaker 1: We've got a little bit of a hum in that line, so we're going to duck out of it right now.
Speaker 3: But I'll tell you this.
Speaker 1: As I was getting ready for the show down the stretch, you know, I was watching it in the background, and is this going to be this is going to be a marvelous for years. First, it's going to be funny, like in the middle of all this serious stuff. And he's got some lefties in the press corps going after him on the J six pardons.
Speaker 3: You know, Trump is he can make anything funny.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not saying that Jay six stuff turned into a laugh fest or anything, not at all. But you know, he's talking about the California wildfires, you know, and he's doing the weave and he goes off on this thing. Okay, so they're not they're not turning the faucet to let the water go into La because of the whatever smelt.
Speaker 3: And he said, how can the water hurt the smelt? It's a fish, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, the guy just he's hilarious. But he makes all these great points at the same time. So going to be a great four years. And my lord, what about the contrast, right, just to have a president who can talk and a president who's not afraid of his shadow, and a president who just stands up there and leads.
Speaker 3: And is he going to be perfect? No?
Speaker 1: Only one, only one person to find as well, how dever walks the face of the earth has been perfect. The rest of us were all flawed, but boy, he is great and it's just going to be a wonderful four years ahead. Height five five for zero five eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven thirty nine. So a stark contrast to President Trump and his strength and his leadership would be what we're stuck with here in Colorado, including lawless Mike Johnston, the mayor of Denver. So we want to get the latest to you on that, particularly since, as we said at the time, right he has just made Denver and Colorado a target for the administration. And you know, in a lot of ways that's good in the sense that we want to be the Trump administration's priority for getting rid of criminal ilegals those here illegally you've committed other serious crimes. Yeah, we want to be Numero uno on that list. And you know, I guess we should credit Mike Johnston for more than poking the bear, challenging the bear, saying that he's going to use the Denver police to essentially fight federal law enforcement at the border the county boarder, and so anyway, I guess we should thank Johnston for that to the extent it leads.
Speaker 3: To Colorado and Denver being.
Speaker 1: High on the list. We'll find out in the next few days. But in other ways, as I said at the time, how does this help the people of Denver for Johnston to call out Trump and make him an instant enemy. No, it doesn't. Johnston knew that. But Johnston doesn't care about the people at Denver. He cares about the far left billionaires whose support he's trying to line up for his run for governor because he.
Speaker 3: Believes, and he may be right, but he believes.
Speaker 1: That whatever lefty wins the Democratic primary is going to win statewide.
Speaker 3: So it really.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter what the people of Colorado think of Mike Johnston or any of his policies if he's the Democratic nominee, and the Demos have proven you can buy the nomination. Police proved that right when he steamrolled Kerry Kennedy, who would have been our first female governor, a Democrat, and just obliterated her, suffocated her with his money. And so that's the game Johnston's playing. He couldn't care less about the people of Denver, and he's proven it through his actions.
Speaker 3: So let's dive into some of the latest sound on that.
Speaker 1: But to fully appreciate his interview with Kyle Clark that just happened. We have to look back for a second cut Street. Please.
Speaker 2: Trump's new boarders are.
Speaker 4: Tom Homan has said that he is willing to arrest leaders like yourself for standing in the way of these policies that they want to enact.
Speaker 3: Would you be willing to go to jail for these things?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not afraid of that, and I'm also not seeking that. I think the goal is we want to be able to negotiate with reasonable people how to solve hard problems.
Speaker 2: You would encourage people to protest.
Speaker 5: I think we're going to look at every option. But yeah, I don't think that there are You know, I talked to some high school kids this week who were terrified about this. I don't think those kids are going to stand there and watch three of their classmates get pulled out a history class with other twenty seven stand by and do nothing. I don't think that's what Denveright's or Americans would do in this context at all.
Speaker 4: What is your line where you say, yes, I support these deportations and no I don't support these other ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think our line is clear. We think if you are a violent criminal that is committing serious crimes like murder or rape in Denver, you should.
Speaker 3: Be prosecuted to the folks end of the law and you should be deported.
Speaker 1: Oh so that's the line now, murder or rape. Right. If Mike Johnston had the courage to come on, well, then we could ask him the questions, where do you draw that line, Mike Johnston? And but he won't, of course, because he doesn't have good answers. But what I want to know, Ryan, is how does a human ever get to the point where the truth just doesn't matter to them? And clearly Johnston is at that point in many ways where he tries to turn Trump's program, which vast majority of American support, of deporting those here illegally committed the Trumps crimes, tries to get people to believe that, know, what Trump really intends to do is come and pull kids out of classrooms, kids who've done nothing else wrong. I mean so, but it's the reality of the modern left, and it's one of the reasons that they're losing, and they're losing lots of places, and eventually they.
Speaker 3: Will lose here.
Speaker 1: It's just going to take longer. They just lie, They just lie at every turn. So let's get to the latest with with Johnston.
Speaker 3: Cut for please.
Speaker 5: Well, abide by state and local law and we or clearly by federal law, and so that'll continue to be true. We just won't do federal law enforcements job for them, and we won't help support their effort to kind of bring tarrt communities if they are trying to read schools or hospitals troches.
Speaker 6: And currently the courts have upheld that view that you're under no obligation to enforce federal law. Right, all hell would break loose if cultural the other way.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think you would find wides by resistance to that.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, and we've got to play that over again and again. As the son of a thirty year cop, I really take very personally, and everybody who supports law enforcement should deeply be deeply angry with Mike Johnston for his recklessness when it comes to the lives of law enforcement officers. And this goes back to when he pranced around the national stage just bellowing for anybody you would hear that he was going to make the Denver cops go out to the county line and take on the Feds as they came in to deport people. Well, first of all, he's got to know he's got a lot of bad ideas, but he's a smart guy, so he has to know when he talks about law enforcement as the enemy like that, federal law enforcement, he is putting a target on their back. And Mike Johnston has got to know there are a lot of nut jobs out there, a lot of nut jobs out there who the mayor of Denver is green lighting with that kind of talk police officers as our enemy. And he just did it again when he talks about federal law enforcement if they come in to try to terrorize that kind of thing. So what you there is a snobby little lefty who doesn't give a damn about the lives of police officers and he views them as lesser and he's willing to do things like that. I mean, where do you ever get this view of other human life as being so throwaway where you would get to the point where you would go down to the mall where they had barely cleaned up the blood of the flight of ten and whoit her throat slit in the thirty four year old stab to death and the two others butchered and you'd go down there and prance around into clare victory. How do you ever get to that point? And remember we had the dad of one of those victims on the show. He said he hadn't heard from the mare at all. How does a person ever get to that point? But that's the reality of Mike Johnston right now, A five five for zero five eight two five five the number Dan five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 3: Here's the good news. Here's the good news.
Speaker 1: He is hurting his own cause, not just his own cause politically. I think he has plummeted in terms of his political price aspects. But but he is hurting the far left costs and he is helping Trump's cause, which is America's cause because guess what, a strong majority of Americans agree with him on these policies.
Speaker 3: So that's the good news.
Speaker 1: The bad news is, in the meantime, he's he's turning some people against law enforcement. He is green lighting violent psychos against law enforcement, and he's putting law enforcement in more danger. You're on the Dan Caplass.
Speaker 2: Show, and now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 7: If I may take the liberty for just fifteen seconds to say something in Spanish, because I know a lot of people back home would be very proud, and I want to make sure I acknowledge that I get a lot of adios.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I'm Alio finish, I mean, if I'm.
Speaker 7: Sent to in quenty, says a Trump. I just said, I saved a munch of money by switching the.
Speaker 3: Guy com That's what I said.
Speaker 1: That's great, that's great.
Speaker 3: I mean, think about the difference the day makes.
Speaker 1: And I know it's a long time in the making, and and Trump and his team haven't essentially been been leading the world since he got elected, But what a difference a day makes. I mean, We've had this Secretary of State who is just the patsy for evil in the world, and and now we have Marco Rubio, who you know, had been my favorite for president for a long time. Obviously, when Trump won that nomination, supported Trump, and Trump turned into a better president and a better force for life life and a protector of innocent life. Then I think Marco Rubio could have been at that time, or anybody else could have been at that time, and.
Speaker 3: President Trump ended up being in my view.
Speaker 1: Better for the country long term than it would have been if Marco Rubio had been elected at that time, because Trump gave birth to this movement, and it's a movement that has transformed the GOP in a very positive and lasting way. And so while I think Rubio would have had a successful two term presidency, I don't think it would have had as much long term impact as Trump. But now I do believe Marco Rubio will be president someday. I'm not saying he'll win in twenty eight.
Speaker 3: I think JD. Van says the inside track there.
Speaker 1: But Ryan, I'm sure you've thought about this, probably you know during the hours you waited outside the Capitol Wan Arena yesterday, so you could serve our audience so well by being in there for that bit of history. But think about it the primary that's going to start in twenty six, think about all the talent on the GOP side.
Speaker 3: You know, JD.
Speaker 1: Vance, the inside track, You're gonna have Marco Rubio, You've got all these other stars out there, And it's just one of the reasons I'm really excited about the future. Nothing's guaranteed, right except God wins in the end. But I'm very, very excited about the future of the country because I think the GOP is just pipelined all this great talent. Trump is like this big icebreaker, just changing the landscape long term if the GOP takes advantage of it.
Speaker 3: I like the way that sets up.
Speaker 8: The talent on our side of the isle, Dan, it's just stark in contrast to whatever the Left is going to try.
Speaker 2: To conjure up. And you'd mentioned two of them. Marco Rubio will have served as Secretary of State.
Speaker 8: That's one of the highest level positions you can have in the cabinet for the president, and he's been the Senator from Florida for so many years. You've got Senator Ted Cruz, you got jdva is the current vice president, who's going to be well positioned to carry on.
Speaker 2: The Trump legacy.
Speaker 8: Might get Trump's endorsement, which would be enormous. You would think Governor Ron DeSantis in Florida, perhaps Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who was remarkable in her comments at Capitol One Arena just yesterday.
Speaker 2: The governor of Arkansas will have served true terms.
Speaker 3: So boy, you're still on that Huckaby kick.
Speaker 1: And hey, she's great, But I mean, realistically, my friend, you know, the list probably stops with fans and DeSantis and Rubio.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, and there's so much more talent there. But Ted Cruz, but boy, Ted Cruz awesome. I've been so impressed with him.
Speaker 1: But what about by way, It's a nice problem to have, right, If you're on the Democrat side, what are you talking about right now? You're talking about which scrap stinks less?
Speaker 3: Well, you know what?
Speaker 1: And on the GOP side you have this abundance of riches. And I think Rubio, just like Trump, is going to be I think, an even better president in his second term because it's staggered than if it had been consecutive. I think Rubio he is going to be a far better president for not having been elected in sixteen and having these other experiences.
Speaker 8: First, it'll be fascinating, and we're projecting forward here, but you know, you got to take a snapshot of what it's going to look like in twenty twenty eight and can Rubio do better? Can he approve upon his performance that we saw in twenty sixteen, where I think admittedly, even though he was my first choice too, Dan yours and mine, he was green politically, I don't think he could handle himself or think on his feet as quickly. Chris Christie kind of took him out at that debate right before New Hampshire, so he would need to fine tune kind of his presentation.
Speaker 2: I think he's already done that in large degree.
Speaker 8: But there's another guy that I think he's going to be in the mix and in the conversation, and that's.
Speaker 2: Representative Byron Donald's from Floorda.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, another big stuff, talented, uber talented.
Speaker 1: But now you're starting to get into the VP stuff, right, and listen, I know we may have no audience left two minutes from now if we start talking about the twenty eighth cycle. I started it my bad. All I'm saying is that the country is better off that Trump became president instead of Rubio, and that Rubio is going to be a great president and even better for all of these experiences. That's all I'm saying. But then you bring it back to Colorado, right, and it contrasts with what we open the show with, which is this dangerous, deceptive lunacy from lawless Mike Johnston, the mayor of Denver, where he continues to put targets on the back of law enforcement, but by now talking about federal law enforcement officers coming in and terrorizing in Colorado, which is a total lie, totally false.
Speaker 3: And he knows it.
Speaker 1: But he's not only become lawless, Mike, he's become shameless, Mike. And you know, if it was just the normal lefty stuff, who cares. You know, he's irrelevant, just like all these lefties in Colorado are irrelevant right now. They're not going anywhere nationally. Yeah, they're relevant in terms of the harm they cause in the state, but right now, you know, if it wasn't this lefty, it'd be some other lefty holding these statewide offices. Colorado is getting there, but it hasn't made that change yet. But Johnston becomes much more dangerous than the others because of the way he's targeting law enforcement and speaking of them as the enemy, as invaders, as terrorizers in an era where he knows you've got these lunatics out there looking to take out law enforcement. So that's what makes him so dangerous. The rest of them, yeah, they do a lot of bad things, but right now the state's just controlled by lefties. But as you look at all that talent, and Ryan, I'm sure you had a lot of time to ponder it yesterday at the Capitol Center and then I'll get to text in the next segment. But Colorado, okay, Colorado. You know we're blessed with all this national talent. We know we've got a lot of great GOP talent in Colorado.
Speaker 3: But who is in a.
Speaker 1: Position if anyone now to break through as we look at these state wide races in twenty six and twenty eight. So we'd love to get your take on that as well. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five. I know Ryan's thought a lot about it. You can text Dan da n five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 8: Well, we do think so that Scott Bottoms is announcing his candidacy for the GOP primary for governor Dan so he.
Speaker 1: Is, Oh, I didn't know anybody he'd announced.
Speaker 3: Yep, he will fill us in give give.
Speaker 9: Us my father.
Speaker 8: I'm just observing what I've seen on social media from the state representative. He's a pretty strong conservative and that may be difficult needle to thread for him here in Colorado.
Speaker 1: Well, wonderful, Let's get him on the show. Let's get any of these folks to announce all the show and yeah, yeah, because you would expect that people will start announcing about now. Some other people make it in mid year, some may wait a little bit later, But yeah, I would expect we'll start to hear some of that right now. Can Colorado? Can Colorado be saved short term? Can anybody win statewide in this state? So we'll throw that out there for discussion. It's not our main focus. Our main focus is how cool is it right now to be living through this history together, all the great things that are happening because of Trump's victory.
Speaker 3: So we'll come back so we'll have some.
Speaker 1: More of that hot sound of the day and what comes next in Colorado. In terms of immigration raids, you're on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Democratic Governor Jared Poula says that he welcomes the Trump administration's assistance in removing people from our community who are here legally and have committed crimes.
Speaker 2: Do you also welcome that help? Yeah.
Speaker 5: We will partner on violent criminals as we have always done in the past.
Speaker 3: Mstian, we will do it again.
Speaker 5: We don't want criminals of any of you have round on our streets, and that's been clear for us.
Speaker 3: Consistently that is is simply not true. Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 8: Another anyway, Dan, that you said, I really want you to build on this point because I think it's an important one, and I hadn't even pointed that out when I went through and edited these with Mayor Mike Johnston. He cited the extreme examples of murder and rape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, support those.
Speaker 8: Two, but there are a lot of other violent crimes, roperty crimes, auto thefts.
Speaker 2: Those are okay for Mike Johnson, apparently all.
Speaker 1: Sorts of those crimes. And by the way, in the past, show us on the record, Mayor Johnston, where you have and where your administration has assisted ICE and identifying these these violent criminals and helped ICE get rid of them.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: Obviously, what police in Johnston see is that the tide has turned nationally and so now they're switching positions in my view, you know, to try to avoid getting wiped out politically. So where were they can anybody find where they were saying these things before? I'm not saying they didn't whisper it out of the side of their mouth at some Kawana's club, which is wonderful, by the way, But where have they been out there leading on this before or saying that before in any kind of meaningful way. I would love to see that. No, and Ryan, to your point, remember this show led the way when Jared Polis I mean, I remember the State of the State address, what was it two three years ago for maybe, where Jared Poulus gets up there and he's featuring this big, top priority bill from the Democrats that is going to legalize a lot of different violent crime in Colorado. It's going to legalize sexual crimes in Colorado if they're committed in our public schools. Remember all that, And so this was Polis's and the Democrats. This was their nirvana. And because they believed that, you know, by enforcing these laws against violent crimes and sexual crimes in our schools, that it was causing too many of color to go to jail. So they were just all of the sudden essentially going to legalize all those crimes. And then our show led the charge against that, and others got on board and together and there was a lot of effort from a lot of sources.
Speaker 3: Together we were.
Speaker 1: Able to kill that bill, which was a top priority bill for the Democrats. The relevance here is, Yeah, when Johnston says something like, oh, yeah, we'll support Trump and getting rid of people here illegally who've committed rape and murder. That seems to be where he draws the line. You know, well, at first, why hasn't he been doing that the way he should have been and doing more of it?
Speaker 3: But but what other crimes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he won't come on air to have that conversation and the left won't push him on that. So another reason that Trump won. Right, let me get to some of these texts as well. But the rubber's about to meet the road on this, and so Trump's going to get his way, and Polus and Johnston all these other tough talkers. You know, you really think they're going to be willing to go to jail.
Speaker 2: No they aren't.
Speaker 1: So Trump is going to get his way, so right now, because America wants him to get his way, and he should get his way.
Speaker 3: We should be getting.
Speaker 1: Rid of folks here illegally who are committing other serious crimes. And I know, listen, I'm about to get to a lot of these texts. You're going to have a lot of people saying, don't stop there, Dan. You know, everybody here illegally should be deported, So hey, let's have that conversation as well. I know there are a lot of people who believe that. First of all, I don't think there's any realistic chance of that happening under any administration, which shouldn't stop folks from talking about whether they want that to be true. I think that if Trump can achieve what Trump is setting out to achieve here, it's going to be one of the greatest contributions in the history of this nation. It's going to be a great contribution to everybody here legally, it's going to be a great contribution to everybody here illegally. And then the question becomes, do you expect this administration or some future administration to deport everybody here illegally? And is that what you want? Let me get to some of these texts day five to five or zero five A two five five, The number will start with Brian here on the Dan kaplis sholl welcome, Brian.
Speaker 9: Hey, Brian Hey, Dan. I think he read that writing on the wall.
Speaker 10: Holman said, Look, you can either give me your criminals out of jail, or I can go into the neighborhood. And a lot of people are going to get swept up in it, because if you're here illegally, you're going whether you're a criminal or not. So I think you kind of got the message on that.
Speaker 1: But let me ask you, Brian, do you think you I got to ask you a question on that. Do you think that Holman is saying that the administration is going to stop with the criminals who are in Denver and other jails.
Speaker 3: I don't think Colman's saying that at all.
Speaker 1: I expect for very shortly going to see a lot of rates on people been adjudicated.
Speaker 9: So yeah, so he's not going to stop there, but they're going to start with the obviously the violent criminals, so everybody can be the difference. But if you have to go into the neighborhoods, then there's gonna be a lot of people.
Speaker 11: You might have a construction guy, which I deal with a lot of them, who might be up in you know, theil or something building these million dollar homes that might get caught up into who's never committed a crime in his life.
Speaker 9: So it's gonna, you know, it's going to backfire. I think they're kind of getting the idea that this whole thing is going to backfire. So we're going to kind of cooperate with them, with the criminals. I think they came to that realization because unlike the other administration, now we got people that are actually serious, which is a great relief. I mean, watching the last two days, it's just it's it's amazing, excite and to see what we're going through. We're going through probably the most historical time in the United States of America in my.
Speaker 1: Opinion, well certainly in our lifetimes. Brian, appreciate the call. Thank you for that. No, it's amazing. And when I start a lot of shows with let the celebration continue. Yes, for that reason. I mean, this is this may end up being one of the major tipping point moments in American history. Let's get to some text here. By the way, I respectfully disagree with Brian. I do think that the administration is and should is going to go into neighborhoods, is going to go into the street and is going to pick up people here illegally who have committed other violent crimes, other serious crimes. I don't think it's going to be limited to people in jails. Dan, Let's says a Texter. Let's not let the perfect be the enemy of the good. As for how the chess pieces look two years from now, yeah, Hey, I've always been a believer in that premise because there isn't a lot out there that's perfect right now, including potential candidates. Dan, this may be the time to get Colorado back. With Trump in office and these lunatics like MJ behaving so ridiculous, maybe Colorado residents will realize blue states are ridiculous and will decline and eventually fail. Role model is California. Texter may well be right. I personally think it's going to take a combination of the awfulness of the lefties in power in Colorado, with some really attractive GOP candidates, very well run campaigns, some luck, etc. We know the money, the big money is not going to be there for probably any of the GOP candidates in the beginning. It might come in later if it looks like they have a chance to win. And so I think it's going to take that combination because Colorado, think about it, We've been blessed with one of literally the greatest places in the world, and the left will completely ruin it eventually. You can see that in progress right now. But because our starting point is so high with all of these blessings we have, it takes the left longer to ruin it. So we won't get to that point where they just throw out the left because the place is so trashed until further down the road, and lord knows, we don't want to get to that point.
Speaker 3: So that's why I think it's going to take that combo.
Speaker 1: Of this horrible garbage from the left combined with some great GOP candidates. Dan, can you please interpret what you know the measures that will be taken with the deportation policy as President Trump has mandated to be done, including what I've recently heard about birthright citizenship.
Speaker 3: Always a great show rip, Thank.
Speaker 1: You, Rick. Yes, And as you may have heard, a bunch of attorney generals now predictably understandably have gone to court to try to block Trump's executive action against birthright citizenship. This was always going to be headed toward a major showdown in the US Supreme Court. I think it does need to go to the US Supreme Court. And I don't think the I don't think the nation, the founder certainly ever envisioned birthright citizenship turning into what it has turned into today.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think that's.
Speaker 1: Going to be one of the next enormous US Supreme Court battles. How long it takes to percolate up through the federal court system.
Speaker 3: And get to Scotus.
Speaker 1: You know, that's what we're about to find out together, Dan, I love when I wake up in the morning and Donald Trump is president.
Speaker 3: Hey, I get you. I feel the same way.
Speaker 1: And part of it is the biggest part is policy, obviously, and you know I want to get to the pardoning of pro the pro lifers who are wrongfully imprisoned and arrested as well. Part of it. The biggest part is policy. The other part is the guy's hilarious and you can be proud of him as president. You know, every now and then he colors outside the lines. But you've got strength, he's intelligent, he's unafraid. It's it's just a one eighty right, and I'm enjoying every minute of it.
Speaker 3: Right now, you're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast. Usual letter.
Speaker 3: He may have I don't know, oh.
Speaker 5: It, occupator, it could have been years.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should all read it together. Well, maybe I'll read it first and then make that determined. Peter, thank you very much. I may not have seen this for months. Help did I left two one in the desk? He's like, well, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Right, It's just so cool, and it's it's so comforting, I know, in its own way. It's also just really good for the country because, no matter what you think of the policy, I obviously love a lot of his policies, you've got somebody who's functional, somebody who's smart, somebody who can sit there and do two things at once, and it just brings you back to and I don't think the country is going to forget the way that the left, including much of the media, was was part of this cover up of the fact that we had a president who could not function.
Speaker 3: And so I hope this nation.
Speaker 1: Never forgives the left and always holds it against the left and the media, you know, at the ballot box, because not not a any kind of spite, but just self survival of the nation. They revealed themselves not just in that moment, because any of us can do something goofy in one moment, right, that's not a character or just kind of.
Speaker 3: Wild or whatever.
Speaker 1: But you're talking about day after day, month after month, year after year of this active deception of the American people of the fact we did not have a functional president and the grave danger that put our country in. By the way, the reason Ryan bumped back with woo woot is I was emailing during a break with my office and I just had a great.
Speaker 3: Victory, Thank you God.
Speaker 1: And so one of the paralegals was texting woot and I was looking for the origin, because now, you know, when great things happen, people go or you make a long pot or whatever, and so I was trying to figure out where they came from. And Ryan, I see two explanations. One is the song you just played nineteen ninety three, woot, there it is. And the other competing explanation adopted by many is a boy scout troupe in Minnesota in two thousand and four. The leader's name was Mike Wooten. Instead the boys would say woot woot. So which do you think it is?
Speaker 8: Well, I've having a difficulty here, Dan, I'll play the other one because I'm confused.
Speaker 2: There is one song.
Speaker 8: The one I just played is actually whoomp, whoomp exclamation mark there it is by Tag Team. But that's but no, you heard the song. That's the one we associate with what you were asking for. However, it's a big however here ninety five South, I got to look like where this came from and when it came from does have a titled track called Woot whoot? What you're saying there it is woot There it is one is woom there it is the p and woot.
Speaker 2: With a tea there it is yeah. Yeah, so I'm really confused right now.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's everybody knows it's WoT. Let me get to some texts. We'll get to calls as well. Dan Lovepeter Dousey that's from Alexa. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, he does a great job. Dan.
Speaker 1: Do you think ice officers should be allowed to enter churches or elementary schools to make an arrest? I would be interested to hear your interpretation of sensitive location. I think this is easy. You should be able to go anywhere where you would be going if you are pursuing anybody else who had violated the law. You know, like I know a texture to your show. Earlier, Ryan had made the point, Well, wait a second, does that mean you know under you know lawless? Mike Johnston's worldview that if somebody knocks off a seven to eleven, their first stop should be an elementary school. God forbid, Please don't do that any criminal or a church, because then they'll have sanctuary. No I. So yes, law enforcements should be able to go anywhere in pursuit of any kind of dangerous criminal. You know, if you're talking about a situation which we're not talking about now because Trump is not doing this, but if you're talking about a situation where somebody was here illegally, otherwise law abiding citizen, etc. Wasn't end under any existing court order to leave. You know, should somebody be following somebody into a church for that person, no I.
Speaker 3: To see that.
Speaker 1: But if you're talking about somebody here illegally who's committed some other crime, you follow them.
Speaker 3: To wherever they are and you get them the hell out of here. Hey, five to five?
Speaker 1: Was there A five?
Speaker 3: A two five?
Speaker 1: Five? I slept very well last night. Glad the circus is out of the White House. Interesting, that's part of it, right, because obviously, and it's almost divine intervention, that worst didn't happen in this country, thoughing awful lot of bad stuff did when we did not have a president for all that time.
Speaker 3: But to me that the greater joy comes from.
Speaker 1: The positive side of this we do have in there now and all the good that's going to come from that.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 1: You know what's so interesting me, Ryan, I'm sure you've seen a few of these texts come in that you've got. I don't know if it's a group of Texters, are just one who apparently thinks I'm an idiot, and they write this stuff that's so racist and so extreme, but they kind of soft pedal it, and they just expect I'm going to go read that believing that people will think that represents people in my audience, when I would bet you everything I own that's some lefty somewhere who has this cartoonish character in his mind for a conservative.
Speaker 2: But I had a similar earlier today.
Speaker 1: I'm dumb enough to read that stuff, you know.
Speaker 8: And so there's two possible paths you can take here, well three. I guess you could just ignore it and not read it. But you could read it and out this person and shame them. And that's what I earlier with kind of a similar one. I think I know the one you're talking about here. I won't read it. Or we can just block that number on the text line.
Speaker 1: Whoa, we don't block numbers.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's part of the pride of this right.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, forty years on air, we don't prevent anybody from calin. We don't block now. I mean, you got to do whatever you want to do on your show, which is a superb show by the way. But yeah, no, I don't want to block anybody like that. I do want to get to this text when I come back, Dan, so for being president of law and order, Trump immediately pardoned the criminals of J six is the way the Texter put it. Let me get into those pardons and then Trump's explanation today. I want to also get into this so called wolk minister who lectured Trump at the National Prayer Service and why she's actually hurting her far left Cause you're on the Dan Kapla show.