Speaker 1: Can you dig as god you dig ads?
Speaker 2: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, foes, lurkers, regulars, GMO people, organic people, room in battles.
Speaker 3: Why two?
Speaker 4: What all right?
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, lurkers and regulars. Welcome to the boiler room. I'm your host. My call sign is Hesher. I'm Brian McLain broadcasting live out of Central Texas right here for Alternate Current Radio. It is March the twentieth, twenty twenty five. It's great to be here with you, and yes, we have a live stream lined up for you tonight. I think I've got all of the various chats blazing over here, so it's wonderful to see you out there on Rumble, on YouTube and on X. Look at that. I have a big green check mark on my streaming platforms here and X. Guess what you are back in business. We are back in business on X so big thanks to our listener that kicked in last week and provided that donation for that specific cost. That was wonderful. And now we've got a third platform here. Now we just need to get back on Rock Finn and we will be back to nominal broadcasting levels here Rockfinn. I've noticed a bunch of stuff, a bunch of conversation about this going on on X, But I gotta be honest with you, I haven't wasted the time to read it all, you know, because I just don't have time to mess with platforms that are gonna do weird stuff like that. So maybe I'll get around to it, maybe not. I don't know. Is rockfin gonna go the way of the Dodo. I'm not sure. We've been on rock Finn for a long time, so hopefully we'll get that re established soon. But I'm not going to go in and read all that X drama about it. I'll reach out to my contact there and see if I can figure out what's going on the old fashioned way, one on one. But hey, we got a lot going on this week. Let's see here real quick. I want to thank anyone that has dumped in on the donation drive that we're currently on. We got a little something something from our friend that goes by some dumb poll lock, so thank you, thank you, sir, very much appreciated, and a couple other little nitsen nooids dropped in, but we really appreciate anyone that's a supporter of us here at the boiler Room. I want to thank our patrons over there at Patreon, you folks keeping it going over there, We really appreciate it. And anyone that's dumped anything in that squear jar again really appreciate it. This is a lot of work that we all do over here to make these things happen, so that listener and viewer support is very much appreciated. Tonight, we're going to talk a little bit about the JFK files and I have wrangled Mark Anderson out of whatever he was doing. I'm sure he was truth hounding somewhere as it came time for Boiler Room tonight, and he's joining us right now. Mark, Welcome to the boiler Room. How you doing very well, sir?
Speaker 5: Still reeling from our climate talk the other night, the conundrum of the fire society we live in, you know, wildfires here there and everywhere. What's going on? Where's the prevention, where's the cure? What's up? You know? And that's really interesting current stuff. But yeah, we got a little handle on history here and maybe we can lend considerable clarity to it, and a lot of talk about, of course, the release of the latest batch of JFK documents, so much to discuss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, we're really glad you're here with us. And yeah, as Mark mentioned, if you missed it on I think it was Sunday night, Mark and I did a special broadcast right here in the boiler Room, and that's up at the what we were called on Rumble. We're called boiler Room on Rumble, and we're called Alternate Current Radio on YouTube. So head on over to those channels to check out that talk. Mark and I are finding some alarming trends as it comes to this season's weather and some of the weather reporting. We talked a lot about wildfires. We didn't even really get to the tourney, but that was a whole other crazy thing going on. But that is up there on our channels, so go check it out. Leave us a comment. We'd love to see some comments on those videos. Seen a couple, but get on over there and give us your thoughts about our discussion over there, especially if you live in one of the affected zones. We would love to hear it. Yeah, no kidding, Jason Jason's World's on fire Man. Yeah no kidding, dude. Okay, let's see here, the world is one big boiler room. Yeah, no kidding, dude, no kidding. All right. So Mark has a lot of history, a lot of research, a lot of journalism, a lot of investigative journalism, documentary work, much much knowledge on the JFK situation. So we're very glad to have him here tonight. We also have this next guy I'm going to bring on. We've all kind of taken different approaches. I think I'm getting the impression we've all taken sort of different approaches with how we've just to allow this to hit us initially. So for myself, I've kind of been mostly watching the mainstream media and just like the short form, just kind of trying to get a barometer for it and see what the general message to the general public is supposed to be. But the next guy I'm going to bring on, he's been deep diving into the what is it? I don't even know, eighty thousand pages or something like that. It's it's a lot of stuff, even though it includes the entire Warrants Report and a whole bunch of other stuff that we've already seen. But based lit Analyzer joining us now, he's been in the documents and he's been shielding himself from everybody else's analysis. So I think we've got a pretty good you know variety here based of sort of like, you know, different perspectives at least how we're looking at this. So this should be a fun, like I don't know, ultron movement moment where all of us kind of come together and you know, form a larger analysis here. How you doing, buddy, Good to see you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good to see you guys.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm really looking forward to what Mark Anderson here has to say about this stuff. He's been the expert expert for a long time, and you know, all you guys, what's interesting Just I'll just say this. What's interesting right off the bat is there has not been the interest in the release that I, you know, assumed.
Speaker 1: That there would be kind of right away.
Speaker 6: I think there are a number of reasons for that, probably just mistrust in general of stuff in the past. But there is a lot of really wild, interesting stuff in this one, and as far as I can tell it, they they held up on their unredacted rule that they were going to do.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking forward to talking about this one tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too, me too. Yeah, all right, let's let's welcome the Mystical Pharaoh to the stage here, Mystical Pharaoh, it wasn't him. He didn't do it, mister didn't do it. What's the up, dude? How you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good man, How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good. I'm really glad you're able to join us tonight.
Speaker 7: Thanks me too. Yeah, looking forward to see what we get into. And as you said, it's a crazy world. I was just looking at and use and say that Connor McGregor is running for Island president, so.
Speaker 3: It's uh, ridiculous idiot.
Speaker 4: But yeah, let's let's see what we get into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, don't don't get us started on that guy. Don't make us call Jason Burmis and.
Speaker 4: I know right, That's what I thought about when.
Speaker 3: I had Yeah, we could, we could get a massive lecture on that one if we wanted to. But yeah, I'm very interested in that too. Before I bring in our final member here, Mystical what what about you? Have you looked at any of the JFK stuff or coming in a sort of cold or where are you at with it?
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 7: I just through some of them, and I've been just getting excerpts from like X of things, but I have not done a deep dive.
Speaker 4: What base and marquas to.
Speaker 3: Say, right on, right on, Well, you represent a important segment of the audience tonight as well with that tactic, because honestly, I mean, it's really hard to take the time to go through all this, even if you're dumping it into the AI apps and asking them to summarize. Don't you think it is?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 7: And I just you know, there's a lot of people that's coming. And the interesting thing is, just as I was observing the campaigns, you can see there's a bunch of boats that coming just hey, it's these people did it. And then another group that's coming saying, you know, completely like trying to utralize that message. So I'm interested to see what you guys say, and yeah, which way you're gonna go?
Speaker 3: Totally? Man, totally. That's one thing. This the JFK is the gift that keeps on giving, isn't it? The conspiracy gift that keeps on giving. It seems like we're still at a point with this where it's like, wherever your bias might be, you're gonna find an echo chamber or you know, a click to hang out with. So it's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 8: That's my impression, is like there is no closure. Yeah, yeah, it's more candy, right right right, okay, cool, Yeah, first things fucking last. Everybody right there, there you go, let's bring the ruckus among us.
Speaker 3: Ruckus, what's going on? Welcome to the boiler man, boiler room. I can't talk tonight. How's it going, man, it's going well.
Speaker 9: It's actually been steadily going better for me. In fact, I dare say the future is so bright, I gotta wear shades alongside with of course also a gamma radiation shielded has mat suit. But yeah, that's that's how I'm feeling right now. But no, I'm feeling good, not feeling so good about the recent document dump. But maybe I'll feel better after we speak with our steamed colleagues about it. Hesher. I'm going to be along for the ride because JFK is not my expertise. You know that. Historically speaking, I was one of those wackos who thought that the wife shot and killed him, so you know. But anyways, here we are, maybe I'll learn something, maybe I'll contribute to I'll give some live reactions in ad libbing along the way. But it should be fun. Should be good. I'm sure we'll talk about other things too, but yeah, thanks for me, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Absolutely, very good, very good. So you were an og conspiracy theorist on that one too, that's all.
Speaker 9: The Jesuitz did it. Everyone knows the Jesuitz did it.
Speaker 3: That's right, the Black Pope, the Jesuits, that's right. All right. Well that's our team tonight, sports manning the other office over there and the Beasts, and she says, Hi, We're gonna ahead and leap frog icebreaker tonight though, and just jump right into it because I don't know how long we have everybody, and we got started a little bit late tonight, so I'm gonna save my comments, I think, and I'm gonna let Mark Anderson go first. So Mark, maybe just give everybody a little bit of background here for any of our new viewers, just, you know, briefly tell them who you are, what you do, and how you originally got interested in the topic. Oh hold on, I better unmute you if I'm going to ask you questions that would probably be helpful. Go ahead, Mark.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a very gradual thing. My mom God rust her soul. She died in September of twenty twenty three. She was, in some ways the original conspiracy theorist. She talked to one of her ladies groups, a very stuffy group way back when, about a false flag operation, and you could hear a pin drop at the end of her presentation. And she raised me with extreme skepticism toward the Warren Report and whatnot. And we lived in Michigan. Gerald for was a congressman from Michigan. Somehow he made it on the Warren Commission. She called him little Boy Blue and criticized him for signing the Warren Report. So I was sort of marinated in all this, but like so many Americans, I was sort of enthralled or in the thrall of the dichotomy. You know, he was assassinated by a rifle fire. It's only a question of where the rifle fire came from. And then you had the Warren Commission, and then you had everyone else. And the Warren Commission had this very simplistic theory. They never really actually did what you would call true investigation. It's worth noting briefly, I'll mention that even though ELM. Street by the former Texas school Book Depository and the incident that happened there, even though it happened with regards to an open air limo, they had that street opened up to regular traffic the same day, within just a few hours, if that. So, the leader of the free world is apparently evidently allegedly assassinated, however you want to frame it, and they have the street back open to regular traffic with no real follow up, true detective work going on. No Columbo's there, no Sherlock Holmes there. And so the Dallas Police always had this facade of being these tough, no compromise officers, but the whole thing relive really never involved real gumshoe work from A to Z. And the Warren Commission itself, as I told David Denton today, a JFK historical group leader who's a academician, a professor up in Illinois, ahead of that group, as I mentioned to him today, the Warren Commissions, the the very makeup of the Warren Commission should have been dismissed at the onset the fired CIA officer, the head of the CIA, in fact, Alan Dulles, popping up on the Warren Commission, appointed and organized largely by the very bullheaded and you know, the kind of person that always wanted to settle a score. You know. LBJ was someone who was very mean spirited and had a lot of revenge and a lot of angst in him. He didn't like the Kennedys at all. But I'm not saying he was that heavily involved, but the fact that he didn't like them, he had a chip on his shoulder about the Kennedates. He appoints Alan Dulles as a member of this Warren Commission. He was recently head of the CIA, once again fired by JFK. What's he doing there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: And then John J. McCloy out of the Philadelphia political machine world bank. He's a banker. Arlen Spector, a future US Senator out of Pennsylvania, a lawyer at the time. So really, the Warren Commission, you know, headed by Earl Warren, the Chief Justice, chief Justice of the Supreme Court, something of a buffoon, ultraliberal, ultra left wing. And so the whole makeup of the Warren Commission was so suspect, and it's amazing that they they pulled that one over on the American people. Such a disreputable motley crew right from the beginning, And if the American people hadn't been so caught up in the media ambedded emotion of that street theater on Elm Street that day, maybe they would have been more rational and would have seen what an impossible and unworkable and unacceptable thing. The Warren Commission itself was okay, there was no there were no criminologists on that. Why didn't they hire let's just say, a retired detective from Scotland Yard in London, somebody detached, somebody objective, somebody with not too much emotional input into the US. There's all sorts of questions that one could ask, but the Warrant Commission itself should have been a non starter. You know. There was some sundry Congress members Gerald Ford, who was known really to have a drinking problem. They blamed it on his wife, Betty Ford, but it was actually Gerald who had the drinking problem in my estimation. But that being said, fast forward to two thousand and seven and I was covering a conference in a suburb of Dallas and somebody came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder and gave me a book that was still shrink wrap. It was still in shrink wrap, and it was called here it is here, My god, I'm hit by Brian David Anderson, no relation. And I left it in the shrink wrap for the better part of a month and didn't even open it. When I did open it prior to calling the author who lived and grew up in the Dallas area. When I finally opened it and looked through it, I was puzzled, astonished, taken aback, you name it. So one thing led to another, and I kind of fell into this unintended you know, I wasn't looking for it kind of situation. When he detected that I had been a reporter a long time, even at that point in time, and when I told him about my growing up with some interest in the affairs of JFK and so on his presidency and the Dallas retirement plan for his presidency. When I told them all that, he said, Mark, you got to be my co investigator. I'm going to do a new edition of this book. And I was sort of the reluctant soldier. But I with considerable reluctance or hesitation, you might say, I signed on to be kind of the scully to his molder, if you will. I was to be the skeptic that would keep him in check. He was the more imaginative guy, you might say, using that X files analogy. But over time, as I did research alongside him, in parallel with him, I came to understand that something very probably happened that day that was very different than what we've been told. And what it does is that it breaks the polarity technique that is often used against us. The polarity technique is you've got to believe in either door number one or door number two. Don't talk about door number three. You've got to believe in a certain parameter, otherwise you're just not an acceptable citizen in this country. It happens with nine to eleven, and I'm kind of revealing my views on nine to eleven. They give you either the government story, the nineteen hijackers, the amazing things they pulled off while they're in caves in Afghanistan, and Osama bin Laden in that whole yarn versus the thermite purely explosions theory of the nine to eleven incident, and that, of course isn't really credible because so much of the building material was missing. In other words, they weren't just blown to pieces, and the pieces fell to the ground. The buildings essentially in part or to a large extent, disappeared. They were justified taken a part at the molecular level with some sort of advanced weaponry. So the government story didn't work. And then the alternative of purely thermite purely an explosive approach was also in the final analysis, I believe lacking not totally wrong, but lacking to explain the whole totality of it. But that's just an example. With JFK. The dicademy is he was shot by rifle fire. It's only a question of did it come from the Texas school Book Depository or did it come from someplace else, namely the so called Grassy Knoll. Could it be, and this is where it gets very revealing, could it be that he wasn't shot by rifle fire at all? And might that be the reason we never solved the riddle because it wasn't. Here it goes, it wasn't an assassination.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is where it gets interesting. Yeah, and that's what.
Speaker 5: That's what Brian's thesis was. Of course, I wasn't an instant convert, and in a way I'm still not one hundred percent on it, because I think it's the programming over the years that we've all been subjected to. One of the reasons I think is the emotional impact of it still hasn't totally worn off. People like to think of Kennedy as our young king. Presidents these days are octagenarians. This guy was only forty six, in the prime of his adult, mature youth. You might say, you know, handsome by most criteria, you know, intelligent, witty, likable in many respects, classy in many respects, and people think of him as our young king, our young prince that was taken by evil forces. But it also could be that Kennedy maybe wasn't quite the sterling character that we were told. You know, he had warts and all faults and faults and foibles like we all do. And he may have had a darker side, or at least a more mysterious side to him. Not necessarily a dark side per se. But that's sort of just the outline of where I came from and what I arrived at. And over the course of two thousand and eight through two thousand and fourteen is when most of the research took place, and there was some experiences along the way I didn't expect to have that were really quite quite amazing. One of them, i'll just jump to the chase, was in twenty thirteen when they had the fiftieth anniversary. Brian and I met Mary Mormon, who was on Jackie Jackie's side of the one hundred x lemo in front of the school book depository. Her and Jean Hill were those two known ladies on Jackie's side. And we met Mary Mormon and showed her our theory of a abdication under the guise of an assassination. And I know that she's probably not of her right mind anymore, and she may have even passed away. You know, I need to check that out. But she and I scouts on her because I don't have a film of her saying this. She agreed with us. She agreed with Brian, and I.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: And I don't know if you want to go through other people and come back to me or if you want me to kind of continue. There are some visuals we could show that I could explain, But Brian, you're at the helm, Brian, so let me know what you're comfortable with or what you want to do.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure. I just looked up Mary Mormon. Appears she's still alive. She's ninety two years old, at least on Wikipedia. There's no indication that she is deceased, so she may be one of the very very few people that were there that day or part of this story in some way that's still around. So just throwing that in there. Let me go around the room real quick and see what everyone has to say with what you just laid out there, Mark, And I'm sure everybody's eager to get to the part where you describe what you mean by an abdication instead of an assassination. But let me go to ruckus here, go around the room real quick.
Speaker 9: That was the question, are you Are you saying he faked his death and that they secured him to a new life somewhere in essence?
Speaker 5: Yes, that that was Brian's thesis that I helped him research. Correct.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, excellent, What about you, mystical Pharaoh? Any any commentary thus far?
Speaker 7: No, that's really interesting. I would love to see what's his basis to this.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, well you're in luck. You're in luck, my friend, because there is a book and a documentary that you can absorb the all of it in its full glory. There. Mark has the the book with him and we'll provide a link to the documentary on the show page. Tonight. Let me go to based lit Analyzer based What do you think so far?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: Well, I especially appreciate Mark Anderson's point that they should have gotten an outside detective and an outside expert, so look at this whole thing, you know, someone from Scotland yard. Because what's weird about the one of the elements that that comes out in the documents is the amount of times the British intelligence you know, m I six, m I five play a major role in the I mean they're bound to in you know, eighty thousand pages or whatever. But that's an interesting theory at the end there, and there've been what's wild is, of course we all know that there have been so many theories. The most recent of which, you know, I want to hear Mark's take on is in that documentary where the conclusion with the forensic medical examiners of the present day said that, oh it turns out it was like people thought it was the driver who did it, all right, became the sort of status quo now.
Speaker 3: So you know, yeah, that that does come into play. Mark and I have talked a bit about this in the past. I'm trying to figure out how to become a convert still and I'm extremely intrigued and it has left me even more open minded about this situation than I even previously was. So Mark, I'll pass it back to you pick up where you left off.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess we could show these pictures that came out of a PowerPoint presentation that I shared with you on Skype. I plucked them out of there. I'm building a large PowerPoint in the wake of this later latest document release to give even some public presentations in my hometown of Bridgeman, Michigan. Kudos to that wonderful library because they've always been extremely open to free speech. And I gave a presentation there a year ago November, and it was surprisingly well received on relatively short notice in a high circulation newspaper. We published a notice and on short notice we got about twenty six twenty seven people there and I only had about four or five detractors, maybe six or eight others who were sitting on the fence, and the rest based seem to agree with me, at least in principle that at least with the observation that one of the things that may keep this from being solved is we've been given a false dichotomy. In other words, the lynchpin is the main lynchpin is the word assassination. So if you use psychology and you say JFK assassination, it's like saying milk, it does a body good, beef, it's what's for dinner, seven up the on kola. It becomes a slogan, it becomes embedded in our consciousness.
Speaker 3: So assassination, it's what happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, JFK assassination. So if you think the deep state, the cryptocracy, whatever you want to call it, if you think they're pretty crafty, of course they are. And so they're going to use various forms of psychology, particularly rever psychology and other forms to psych out the people. Because you don't control a people or a population unless you can control their thought patterns. And you can't control their thought patterns unless you use psychological techniques. And so it's very basic just to ram home the lynchpin that word assassination. So, JFK assassination. But what if you're just so rebellious or so resistant to that programming that you pry that word assassination away from the letters JFK and just look at the holy event fresh, doing a little bit of the detective work that wasn't really ever done. Okay. What you come up with is what Brian did, and that is a fresh set of observations. And one of the things you have to do is you have to get the emotion away from you. Stop thinking about our lovely, handsome dead king. Oh my god, they killed our king. You can't think that way if you get emotional, if you get too enveloped in the Americana of it, if you will, your emotions will will help block your rational thinking. That's what emotions do. They want to keep the American people in sort of a perpetual state of quasi mourning, quasi grief. We're never going to ever quite get over the tragedy kind of thinking. And that is intentional. I'll guarantee you that's intentional, okay, Because what you really have to do is you have to just look at Kennedy as just another guy and just look at this thing in a Sherlock Holmes kind of way, a Colombo sort of way. And when you eliminate the impossible. Whatever remains, however improbable, tends to be as close to the truth as you're going to get. And you have to also remember that some of the things, some of the little details and nus and crannies, are now beyond our reach. You're not going to be able to fill every gap no matter what you do, including mine and Brian's work, It's never going to be absolutely folk proof. It can only be beyond a reasonable doubt at best, because of the factor of how much time has went by and all the machinations of the cryptocracy. But let's show some of those slides.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, Mark, and not just the time that's gone by, but also in that amount of time, the most damning evidence will most certainly have been deleted, shredded, magnetized, put in a burlap sack and drop to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean like all that, you know what I mean, like that stuff. And we're at a point now where a lot of these people were talking about you know, I mean, even the woman that you mentioned, she's in her nineties. She's in her nineties, and you know it. So yeah, we're this I guess what I'm getting at is just to underline your point, the slow dripping out of all this and all of the conspiracy candy the whole like you know, you're you talked about the sort of binary effect there where it's like you've got you know, red or blue, black or white left right, that kind of thing. You know. The approved conspiracy theory, you can bet usually is drummed up by those that caused the problem in the first place, because then they can corral everybody into that and uh sort of gauge the public, see who's going to go all the way to the bottom of that rabbit hole, you know what I mean. It's uh, it's almost like a the old this one in particular, the older iterations of quote unquote conspiracy theories. And this is going to be at the core of this entire conversation exactly exactly that, you know, like they they they give you a narrative that's full of holes, and then trickle out enough information over time and then maybe even be involved in the creation of a second narrative and an alternate truth perhaps, you know, and nine to eleven is a great example. Anyone that lived through the information wars of I would say the twenty two thousands and the twenty tens with regards to nine to eleven, as various other voices appeared. Knows what I'm talking about. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Okay, Mark, I'll pass it back to you. And I've got all these pictures lined up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't comment on the first one you showed. Let's go back to that one. Okay. This is this is frame three thirteen. And keep in mind that it isn't just Brian David Anderson. There was a member of the Assassination's Record Review Board named Doug Horn h O r N. And he knew Dino Brugioni, the head of the National Photographic Interpretation Center, a adjunct of the CIA, and Dino in his time in the early sixties late fifties was the number one photo analyst in the world. Okay, and the Zuppruterer film did not go to Chicago as we were initially told. It went to Washington, DC to the NPIC Lab, and Dino Brugioni saw the completely uncut film and then Doug Horn outlined as part of his Assassination Records review Board work where he has twenty boxes of files by the way that were released in this latest data dump. The twenty boxes of doug Horn's work are part of the latest data dump with regards to that part of the data dump, that is the assassination Records review board. Just a footnote, but anyway, So Dino BRUGIONI saw, and I talked to Dino on the phone once before he passed away. He lived in Virginia at the time, a cantankerous, aging Italian. Let me tell you, and what we're looking at here is something he saw. Only as I understand it, he would have seen more frames because by the time the public saw the Supruder film, the impact in frame three, p. Thirteen, the apparent impact, the apparent fatal shot was reduced to a single frame that could only happen if you cut other frames out of the film, and Dino outlined how, or doug Horn outlined how the Supruiter film ended up going to Hawkeye Works, a CIA photo lab within Eastman Kodak in Rochester, New York, and doug Horn even has pictures of the equipment that they would have used to Not only would they cut out frames to make the movements look different, but to add animation. What would amount to bits of animation anyway, this is the one thing that no matter what they did. They tried rubbing it, they tried scrubbing it out, they tried soaking it out, they couldn't get rid of that upward streak. You can see it going at a slight angle upward, at a slight diagonal angle out of the vicinity of JFK's head. Now, that is not characteristic of a bullet coming from the front or the back, as Brian explained it in what he concluded was the cause of that was there was a squib or incendiary device that was planted on or near JFK and shot straight up in the air to simulate a bullet impact. And that is what you're seeing there if you look at that closely, if you blow it up where the body that went into Parkland Hospital had a big hole in the back. Me and Brian both talked to Robert McClellan, the doctor who was at the back of the operating table in Trauma Room one, and that body that was laying there, the blood was oozing out of the cerebellum back here, and Robert McClellan was right there and he got blood on his garment his lab coat, which he famously kept, and he would show that as subsequent JFK conferences. Look, I have JFK's blood on my medical garment. So what's interesting here, and what helps unravel the mystery is when you look at this slide, the back of the head remains intact. Okay, so you have an upward streak. But where McClellan saw this big exit wound and the other doctors agreed it was an exit wound, this shows no impact in the back of his head whatsoever. So you write that down and you say, hmm, you know, COLUMBU would go that bothers me. That bothers me, right, yeah, I just can't get that out of my head. It bothers me. So that's that's one thing. Let's move on and look at some other things. Throw another one at me, all right, this will all make more sense. It takes a little while to explain it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: Another thing that was sort of a sub linch pin. The main lynch pit is the idea of an assassination by rifle fire. That's the thing they have to make stick. Okay. A subunit of that was the bullet, the magic bullet that supposedly went through Kennedy's high upper back or neck and came out here and went into Connolly. In order for their story to stick, they had to have a plausible visual that that allegedly happened. And if you look closely here, and you got to kind of freshen your look. You got to kind of take a deep breath and try and look at it fresh. If you look at JFK, notice how unnatural those arms look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what he looks like he's doing the chicken dance or something.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, his right arm is a unnaturally light streak just coming out of his dark suit. That is, in my opinion, a rather obvious animation because initially, as I understand it, few if any people actually saw JFK reach for his throat after the first shot was fired when it happened, even Clint Hill, who died February twenty first, he was the last living Secret Service agent that was actually in vehicle. There's only one remaining Service agent secret Service agent besides him who was there that day, Paul Landis. He lives in Cleveland, Ohio. He was a little bit younger than Clint Hill. Clint Hill initially in the sixties and seventies, especially in the seventies when he opened up because he went through a time of depression and alcoholism. He never said he said Kennedy reached for himself and slumped to his left. Only after the Supruder film was released and people saw this animation did they become conditioned to the idea that he actually reached for his throat when he evidently did not. So the apparent some of the apparent cartoon work or animation was right here. To put those fake arms on there, and you'll notice the hands look like clubs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they look like muppet hands or something.
Speaker 5: Right, And the way it covers the right part of his face looks very unnatural. Again, looking at it without any emotional contact, pretend this is just a picture of just anybody else. That's what you have to do. Just you're just looking at a guy. Okay, get that emotion out of your head. And it looks very unnatural. It looks contrived, you know, animated. Let's look at another one of that same scenario.
Speaker 3: I think we have another, all right, let's see here. Next one would be this one.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, I guess that's enough for Do you have any other of the arms.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's try number four. Oh, that's the same one. I must have just tried four. Let's try number five.
Speaker 5: Okay, sorry, Okay, that's that one again.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I guess this is turning out to be a little bit harder. Let me try for again. Maybe that one didn't load all the way. Nope, there it is. Oh okay, they're all down here on the So apparently I saved three and four is the same file? What about this one? Nope, we just looked at that one. What about my gosh, you gotta be kidding me, how do I have all the same images here?
Speaker 5: Well, we can. I really don't need another one. That that one that you showed with that flashpoint close up is probably a good one.
Speaker 3: Okay, this one nope? This one?
Speaker 5: Yeah. This came out a little bit later by a guy on Quora, who, without any influence from me, was believing the same thing. He looked at this as evidence of a squib or a small incendi a device that would be think of it as kind of like a bottle rocket in a sense. But although that's not exactly right, and you'll see again the back of Kennedy's head is intact even though the body taken into Parkland had this gaping wound in the back. And of course, the average person says, how can this be well if if this head shows no damage in the back and the body taken into Parkland does show damage in the back, one plus one equals two. Okay. The only way to really resolve it is they weren't the same person. At least, you have to entertain the notion they weren't necessarily the same person. Think of it as a thought experiment. Now, you might end up being wrong, But if you don't go there, you'll never know. If you don't try, you'll never know. Okay. And Brian and I would go back and forth on this, and I would disagree with them and I would sometimes resist. But the now, are those the only slides you have? The ones of the book cover are the ones I was really hoping to show. There were two that formed a back in front of the book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do have those. We got this one. Oh my god, why Streamyard, I swear this isn't me. Swhear it's not me.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, I can do it without the visual, but it would be help It would be really helpful to have those two book covers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know they're sitting right here on the hard drive. Here we go, let's go.
Speaker 5: With otherwise I'll just keep going.
Speaker 3: No, I've got them here. Keep going. I'll get those pulled up as soon as I can.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, so one of the things that really paints a clearer picture of what I'm saying. Okay, that helps. There we go. If you look at the top of this now, these were one. This was one of them, a couple of different back book covers that Brian came up with. I happened to have the same one here as that you're looking at. There's another one. Let's keep it up there. Now. If you look at the top part, you'll see the doctor McClellan drawing. He drew where the body taken into Parkland had that rear head wound, and he drew roughly what it looked like and where it was. You'll see that in the upper left of the top image. And Brian did this top image largely to look like a photo negative for dramatic effect. And where it says there where's that arrow is going from the lower right to the upper left. It says the bullet had to have had an upward trajectory. The sixth floor and the Grassy Knole were both downward trajectories. So, in other words, the body taken into trauma Room one, it had a entry wound on the upper forehead to the right at the scalp line, and it had the exit wound where doctor McClelland showed it, and that big gaping wound. But when Kennedy was shown sitting in the car, he was leaning to his left and facing downward. There's no way a bullet could have had the trajectory from either the Grassy Knole or the school book depository to enter his head in that front part and to exit in the back. Someone would have had to have been inside the car on the floor. So that also excludes the driver. So what happened here was that Okay, this is where it gets tricky. If you look at the bottom, you see the X ray kind of photo negative of Clinton Hill jumping on the back of the of the limo. Now, this is where it gets really strange. Okay, you're going to have to bear with me here. I had a lot of trouble with this when we first put it together. A lot of my own resistance to the idea, and again sometimes I still feel that resistance. Let's keep showing that the How do you explain that in the upper in the upper box that Kennedy's head was never in the position to receive the wounds that the body had that was taken into trauma room one? How could that be? Right? So, as I said, one essential or maybe general explanation, whether it's the best explanation, I don't know, it probably is, was that they weren't the same person. Well, then you say, well, how could they not be the same person? Kennedy's head was not in a position to receive the wounds that the debt that the dying body possessed. So what body was that? Well, Brian, through the process of deduction, pointed out that the trunk of the large limo, that very large trunk area had to have had a secret compartment where there were two people beneath the seat where JFK and Jackie sat, and one of them was the handler and the other was the switchman, and the handler shot the switchman through the front of the head and it came out the back. And that was the second shot that Clinton Hill heard in his original Warren Commission testimony. Clinton, Hill said the second shot had a different sound. It sounded like it had some kind of echo. It sounded like a pistol shooting against a metal plate. That was his almost exact quote in nineteen sixty four to the Warren Commission. So for there to be another body that would possess the wounds that were seen on the body that went to Trouma Room won. That body was in the trunk and was shot that way. It came out the back. Chief Curry or was it Decker, one of the officers that was in front of the Jfklemo also heard that shot. And later on Buddy Walters of the Dallas Police and a mister Barrett of the FBI, they actually found the forty five slug, a pistol slug in the grass with what looked like organic material around it. And so the pistol bullet was actually found. And what Brian I guess I'll use the word theorized was the bullet went through the Kennedy looklike out the back of the head, through the bottom of the car, bounced on the street. That was the echo that Clint Hill heard. He heard the sound of a pistol shooting into a metal plate, and then they found that forty five slug. Then in what can only be described as a daring cloak and dagger operation. If this thing is true, and realize I've struggled with this myself, what they would have had to have done. The only thing they could have done was they would take the Kennedy lookalike who was shot in the secret compartment, They'd pop the back seat up, they'd roll him out. Kennedy himself would have been rolled into the trunk very much alive, only having been shot in the right shoulder. The first shot hit him in the right shoulder. Brian ordered pictures of the jacket the JFK War that day, high resolution pictures from the National Archives branch in College Park, Maryland, and it did appear that there was a oozing bullet wound in the shoulder and the Secret serviceation in the front passenger part of the limo. Roy Kellerman, a former Michigan State policeman, heard Kennedy say, ah, my god, I'm hit. And that's why Brian called this book my God, I'm hit, because he said, if Kennedy was shot through here and that also hit Connolly, how could he have been heard exclaiming those words above the din of the crowd, above the sound of the motorcycles. His throat and his neck would have had to have been unmolested for him to be able to say that. So Kellerman said that he turned around and saw Kennedy reaching for a point on his right shoulder like this, not going like this. Now, some testimonies were changed as time went by, and that could be attributed to all sorts of things. But so Kennedy therefore was wounded in what was maybe a warning shot, whatever the case might have been. I'm trying not to take too much time explaining something that requires rather considerable explanation, but so basically Kennedy's hid in the shoulder, the incendiary device is let off. Now, another thing that has to be mentioned in order to keep putting the puzzle together is Jackie claimed that she was literally covered, you know, in all this blood and gore and whatnot, and Clint Hill said he was covered in it. It was all over the back of the car. There's no photographic evidence that the car was covered with anything like that. And Clint Hill later on said that he put his he took his jacket off at Parkland Hospital and put it over Kennedy's face because it was too gory for people to see. But I can't imagine him if he was covered with blood and organic material, I can't imagine him using that jacket of his own to put over the leader of the Free worlds, presumably the leader of the Free world's head, to take him into Parkland Hospital. So I realized what I what I'm saying sounds initially at least quite outlandish in some respects. It does mean that Jackie had to have had some complicity in this, and she was not covered in blood very thoroughly at all. In fact, she only had a little bit of a stain on her skirt that was most visible when they got to Bethesda, Maryland, when she was alongside LBJ when he was sworn in later that day in November twenty second, sixty three. Her upper tarso and everything was perfectly clean. So she apparently assisted or at least witnessed the incendiary device going off. People that want to see all the other detail can can watch the IMBD video that's where my godham hit. The documentary is posted, and we'll have that link in the show notes to try and explain the whole thing is rather arduous, but I'm doing the best I can to kind of outline this, But basically, it was a cloak and dagger body switch operation where a look alike was quickly and hurriedly wheeled into Parkland. They immediately put the the respirator over the face, and the doctors in their you know, in their panic and their urgency to try and save this apparently dying human body, arguably would not have looked real close at the face or the countenance or the profile of the body that was brought in there. Arguably they would have been sidetracked or absorbed by the medical duties that they were trained to perform. So one of the signs that something was up is that they wouldn't allow the autopsy to happen as Texas law required, and they rushed the body out of there. That's one of the at least one reasonable indication that they didn't somebody at least didn't want somebody taking too close of a look at the body that they brought into trauma room one. And So, in this scenario, and I realized the gravity of what I'm saying here, it does appear that there was a high probability that a cloak and dagger operation masquerading as an assassination took place. And that's why this thing was never solved, because it wasn't an assassination. It was a abdication, and Kennedy would have been exiled, probably agreeing to some terms. He did have rather considerable back problems, Addison's disease and other health issues. He may have welcomed the retirement and the martyrdom in some twisted way. There might have been a deal he couldn't refuse. His family could have been threatened. Whatever, the Deep State maybe chose not to kill him for reasons that we can only dimly understand, if we understand it at all, and instead that they would stage the killing and martyr him and make him a hero in our memories. But that's what it boils down to is that as he was photographed in the car, he was never in the position to receive the wounds that the body in the hospital possessed. One in one is to a deductive kind of process. It might be a bit of a leap, It might be a bit of a stretch. I realized that. But as Brian and I researched this over the years, it became more and more plausible, at least beyond a reasonable doubt. But nothing can be ironclad or air tied at this point in time. I'm trying to think if there's anything important that I've left out, I'll mention before I turn it over to questions or comments that Brian and I we even took this. This is interesting. We even took this to the Dallas DA in twenty ten. Okay. A black guy named Craig Watkins got in there, and he was a real mover and a shaker, and he wanted to solve cold cases.
Speaker 8: He made.
Speaker 5: He made story of the headlines in the Dallas Evening or the Dallas Morning News and the local radio station. I'm pred Watkins and the new DNA. I want to solve these cold cases throughout Dallas. And we went in there and talked to one of his associates and we said, we have a cold case for you that's never actually been solved. And we took a file full of what we thought was the best evidence to a detective that worked for the DA. All I remember is his first name was Rick, and he if you've ever seen a face of incredulity, a face of disbelief. The expression on his face once he understood what we were getting at it would have been the award winning expression of incredulity. And after the impact on him wore off, he said, if anything, you guys have made my day, I can't wait to tell my friends and colleagues at dinner what you guys are talking about here, he said. He said that in effect. But the first thing he said, after he listened for about maybe seven or eight minutes without saying a word, was you don't want me to exhume JFK's body, do you? Okay? I guess I'll just take it one more step if you could show that those book covers again, but not the first one, the other one. That one. Okay, there's Robert McClelland, who drew that wound in the back of that head as a likeness of what he saw in that picture at a JFK Lancer conference. I took that photo. That's my photo. He's showing the garment he wore that day with JFK quote unquote blood on it. And the other picture is the shoulder of JFK's jacket, where in Brian's opinion and my somewhat reluctant agreement. That is the shoulder area kind of the upper arm and shoulder area of JFK's jacket. And I will mention that when the statements of the Secret Service agents who were there that day, when those statements were declassified around twenty twelve, they were compiled in a book and released through the LBJ Library in Austin. And remember all the presidential libraries are part of the National Archives. Well Bennett, oh gosh, darn it, Secret Service agent Bennett, Glenn Bennett, excuse me. Glenn Bennett said he was watching the boss, his boss. I don't have the exact quote, but he said he was shot in the right shoulder. Bennett actually said he saw the bullet hit Kennedy's right shoulder. He didn't look back over his shoulder when the first shot was fired. Some people thought it was a firecracker, some thought it was a bullet. He kept looking forward in the Queen Mary the car right behind JFK's He said he saw the Boss get shot on the right shoulder. That was in that compilation of Secret Service agent witness accounts. But anyway, here's the real kicker. If if it's true that the body that went into Truma Room one was not the same body that rode in the limo through that motorcade. Then that means that the blood that got onto doctor Robert McClellan's garment came from the impostor not the real Kennedy. If that's true, and I'm stressing the word, if this is true, then that means that if you tested the blood on that garment and you took JFK's blood type, what if they didn't match? That would be a real cherry on top. Well, Brian contacted Robert McClellan, and when Brian started asking those kind of questions and recommending that kind of action, doctor McClelland clammed up and wouldn't speak to Brian anymore. He got very defensive. But one of the things that you'll find interesting too, I keep thinking of that, and I apologize. If you read the New York Times obituary of doctor Robert McClellan a few years back, he actually mentions, and they printed it, that he met a guy during his latter years that claimed that Kennedy was a ringer, that the body brought into Trummer Room one was a ringer or a doppelganger. He used the word ringer, and oh, isn't that absurd? But that reference to Brian and indirectly to me made it into the obituary for McClellan in the New York Times, So he and his family would would never respond, including his family after he passed away, to Brian's repeated please and repeated suggestions that they get that blood tested to see if it matched Kennedy's blood. And so that never happened. So somewhere in a safe depositive box lies that garment, and the results of that blood test could prove to be very, very interesting. And that is, in essence, that was my experience as sort of the reluctant researcherround this whole thing. I still feel a sense of trepidation about it, kind of an anxiousness when I talk about it. I think there's a lot of truth to it, and I think it's highly probable, and yet I fight the programming again that we've all been subjected to, and sometimes I kind of revert out of it and I think, no, that just can't be. And then I come back around and I think, well, but that explains why we never solved it. I keep coming back to that. But it's a tough thing to get into your head, precisely because of what we've all been taught. It conflicts so hard that you get this sort of conflicted feeling, this dissonance, dissonance in your mind, and you can't get rid of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so I'll stop there.
Speaker 5: Because you know I'll start repeating myself and I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, just a couple of things for me before we go around the room here. This is not the only theory of what happened that day that involves a doppelganger and a body swap. I've seen. I don't have a I don't have it up in front of me. I think, if memory serves, it might have been part of the JFK to nine to eleven war as a rich man's racket or something like that, as some long convoluted title. But I think that might have been part of their narrative in there. Forgive me if I'm wrong on that, somebody can correct me. But I've seen that one in a different circumstance. But in that one, the body swap is, you know, the logical leaf there is that the body swap happened between somewhere between Trauma Room one and Bethesda rather than on the site. And on the site, I gotta say, on the site, what you know, the scenario that you're describing here feels a little bit more cloak and dagger, And what would you expect this to be anything but very cloak and dagger at this point. And you know, you got to keep in mind also just as added context, that there was a massive giant rift between JFK and the Intel community. The Intel community did not like this guy. And you can go back just what was that five years ago, six years ago and find video Maybe I'll play it if I can find it, if I get a moment, but you can find video of just not that long ago Chuck Schumer during Trump Presidency number one saying, Hey, you know, you don't want to go up against the Intel agencies. I mean, he's he's seriously sitting there, like, you know, low key threatening Trump or you know, telling Trump that he's in grave danger if he goes after uh, the Intel community. He says, they will get you, essentially, to paraphrase him, they'll come after you. And at this point, you know JFK had booted multiple people and he had threatened to shut down the CIA. He said that he would quote splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the wins. And you know, he also disrupted the the Bay of Pigs operation, which wasn't INTEL operation. He fired the leadership there. Uh, he fired uh the brother of the mayor of Dallas. The mayor of Dallas that day changed the route also and the mayor of Dallas. Uh, his brother was the former CIA director fired by JFK. So you know Dall, Dallas, That's right, Dulles. So just imagine, just to underline what you said earlier, Mark about the Warrant Commission, Just imagine if Donald Trump had been shot back there in Pennsylvania and Joe Biden picked like I don't know, William Burns or Gina Haspell, you know, Christopher Ray, people like that to be in charge of the commission to investigate it. I mean, that's that that's a you know what if that's a pretty good analog to what that must have felt like back then. So, if the Intel agencies are that dangerous when it comes to things that are absolute for them, I don't think that it. You know, the more I'm thinking about it, I don't think it would be outside of the realms of possibility for them to have done that to him without him knowing it, or threatened him into accepting that, and or Jackie. You know, they got a pretty big family and this this is an octopus that comes with pretty big threats when they when they you know what I mean. So, yeah, very interesting. I'll yield right there. I'm going to hand it over to Bays to see him holding up books already, So Bays don't know you want to jump in here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, well he he did famously fire Alan Dulles, who was on the ended up on the Warrant Commission, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: You were just referring to that.
Speaker 6: He was also Kennedy was also famously at war with US Steel at the time.
Speaker 1: I think he and his brother RFK.
Speaker 6: Had raided the offices of the steel industry and that had had opened the books. They were not happy about that. The mob was really unhappy. And aside from all the things that we kind of already know from you know, this being around for like sixty years in a cornerstone of all the sea spiracy work, you know, the entire sea spiracy sphere at all, it's one of the like monolithic things in it. A couple of wild things came out of the document release the other day, and it is huge, and there's like there's no real way to search easily, and the thing you can't do a word search or anything on the archives site. I heard boomer Larry Sabado from UVA talking today about how he had a whole team of researchers grad students searching and they got through about twenty percent of the entire tranch, and he kind of said some things that that I also pull came away with. I tried to avoid media takes on this, but one of the wild there are a bunch of wild things that came out of this. One is that you can immediately see why CIA wanted this, tried to tried to block you know, this from being published for so many years, and the reason is that it does seem to be completely unredacted. There are code names, cover names, basses named uh, secret station stations, the way they go about getting a di cryptic, the way they go about getting code names, what the covers were doing, who they were doing it for, and it's pretty wild to see that stuff like laid bare in documents because we've speculated about stuff. You you, you know, you look at documents that are redacted for years and researchers find things. But to see it all kind of laid out like that is pretty is pretty crazy. There's no smoking gun in the thing so far, at least. I mean, you can imagine, you can imagine, you know, if you were a CIA, if you were there right for sixty years talking about how you know, it's not gonna you're gonna get rid of all the papers, right, all of those are going to go, the smoking gun papers. But there are wild things that come out of this, especially wiretaps and conversations with mob figures, which is is pretty insane. There's a bunch of stuff with Sam g and Kanna Costello ZR Rifle. As mentioned, I ran the whole thing right when it came out through Chad GPT, which came up with some stuff. And it can't do like a live word search, but it can come up with stuff, and I ran a bunch of names through it. Frank Sturgis appears a bunch of times, you know, I look for Howard Hunt, the usual sort of suspects, and there are a bunch of documents about looking into and investigating, you know, allegations of those guys being the shoeless bums at the event. Looked up George H. W. Bush, Sapata, ZR Rifle, MH chaos, you know, words, words that you're usually associated with all this stuff. And one of the wild things is that there's a document that defines all of the the two letter cryptic symbols, the MH like, for instance, MH chaos. They admit to MH chaos and running domestic operation around the time of co Intel prou There's a whole thing. There's a whole bunch of Watergate documents. There's one document that talks about how the plumbers, the White House plumbers, if they get caught, this will happen. If they don't get caught, then then we've succeeded. And then there's a there's one paragraph that talks about how Nixon is going to blame the intelligence community, and so this is what we have to do, and we have to counteract this by running stories through Time magazine. Time magazines mentioned a lot Henry Luce, of course, that's their main arm. Mockingbird is mentioned, not not really by name, but the actions of it. A bunch of times. ZR rifle. If anybody knows, ZR rifle is the code for assassination. And there is so much in this about the plans for assassination of Castro. It's which is is pretty wild. It's just right there. I just recently covered Sidney Gottlieb, the poisoner in chief of CIA, and he's mentioned numerous times, especially with regard to devising and you know, coming up with the poison to to get rid of Castro. There's one particular thing that came across which is the wildest thing. And I found this by searching Frank Sturgis. And this is like a seven hundred page miscellaney from the Church Committee hearings on assassination and in it there's a there's a lot of stuff, but in it around page six forty seven. If anybody's interested, you can just search through it. Search for Frank Sturgies, find the miscellany for the comm Church Committee hearings and on around page six forty seven. I found this because I was spurging rabbit holding through the entire document. There is a whole a whole segment with a narrative talking about the cooperation between CIA and Johnny Roselli, Sam G and Conna, how sam G and Kanna plan to carry the poison down to Cuba to get Castro. Let's see ZR Rifle is mentioned here. It says they talk about let's see executive action capability. Harvey says Missel Richard Bisseol told him to include Cuba in ZR Rifle the program to take over SINDI get connection. Roselli's knowledge of either of these dates ZR Rifle and Castro assassination plans synonymous. And I'll just end with this. I think that the weirdest takeaway from this whole giant release is the fact that I recently covered the Final what was it called Twin Peaks book, the Final Dossier, And the thing that annoyed me about the book is that it's a fictional book about an FBI investigation into the town of Twin Peaks. And there's like a weird narrative in the book from the agent who's doing it. But this set of documents, this whole thing has like a weird narrative to it. There takes opinion, there's like subjective stuff, there's there's rumor, innuendo, gossip. Oh, we can't get this guy because he's kind of a crackpot, but we'll see what he does. We followed him to the house where his wife was cheating on him. She's you know, she's you know. It's weird to see that in documents that, because they've always been redacted, have come across as like technical documents with codes. But there's a whole bunch of stuff in this that's like, it reads like a narrative with these people talking to each other in secret, and if anyone's interested in stuff that, there's so much of course that deals with the entire event. But I'll say this, probably the best and most truthful angle on this whole thing was this book by Don Delio Don DeLillo. It's called Libra, and this is a work of postmodern fiction. It's a lauded, well known novel, and it covers basically a fictional guy who's responsible for going through the documents and declassification in the eighties, and basically what he comes to find is that the thing is so convoluted that it ends up being what James Angleton called a wilderness of mirrors, and that there's you you cannot make your way through it, and it's sort of by design and it becomes just a datas view. The other one is this classic, this classic. This is one of the first things I read on JFK. This classic book of course by Mark Lane. I'm sure people have read this, Mark Lane's Plausible Denial. Pretty you know, this is a good classic book on the assassination. We'll see how well that holds up now. And then finally this book, which doesn't seem to be related but is. This is a biography of Khruse Jeff And this is important because it talks about the relationship the Kruse Chef and Kennedy had because he was you know, they were they were they they were the opposing sides during the human missile crisis, et cetera. And the documents kind of they're weird because it shows how cia, how much they knew about Oswald code named I guess Alvarez. I guess that was his code word that they gave him. But leading up to this, I mean, all through Soviet Union, his travels, memos back and forth, cables from the various bases, and and all this diplomatic stuff going on about Oswald, and they knew all about him. There's a document that shows they gave twenty five thousand dollars to fair Play for Cuba. All the anti Castro Cuban stuff, Brigade twenty five oh six, Sturgis Howard Hunt, all this stuff is in there. And the thing about kruse Chef that's weird is that when he heard that Kennedy died, according to this and according to the I guess the official history, of course, he wept. And apparently they say that that Castro did the same. And I think part of that, the part that's believable, would be because they were in days at the time, and because if they got to this guy in their own place, then what it means for them and the rest of the powers that be I suppose, But who knows if that's even true?
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, Mark, go ahead, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I got a question. Did you come across in the current document dumb? And would you call? Also? I understand that there's not much of it, if any of it is annotated, there's not a lot of categorization. That it is kind of just a spew of data. Is that true? But in addition, is there something in this latest data dump? There have been others in recent years about a Gary Underhill who said the CIA did it and was found suicided. I guess he was right handed, but they found a pistol wound behind his left ear. Is scary Underhill in this latest data down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's mentioned and I came across that whole thing, like, I don't my chance. I guess because it's so massive. I mean, there's no way to search. There's a search bar, but you have to I guess you're searching document numbers, so there's no like word search, there's no index. It's like you said, it's just a giant spew. And the the other releases, as far as I can remember, like haven't been like that. Or maybe that's because time is passed and you can search, you know, can name search and stuff. Underhill is mentioned a bunch of times. Is exactly as you said, he reported being in fear for his life. Six months later he's on alived and they it's called in the document, you know, an S side.
Speaker 1: A lot of the things.
Speaker 6: I think what's going to happen with a lot of these documents is that people are going to read them and assume that this proves a thing, but in fact you're only looking at a document that shows that they investigated a thing, or that someone said or someone said to someone else, or that they've heard a lot of you know me, I'd say probably twenty percent of the documents are just like photo copies of you know, mainstream articles about the thing. There's a whole like five page set on you know, Frank Sturgis is going to be a guest on some talk show tonight, and here's what he's probably going to say, and here's what we need to say to him beforehand.
Speaker 5: I also talked I talked to a professor today that I mentioned, a David Denton. He said that there was a little bit of evidence, you know, pretty strong evidence, but not a lot of it, that the CIA was watching Mark Lane surveilling him. He was speaking in right after the events of sixty three in Switzerland, and there was another author, and the CIA was concerned about authors who were who were deeply exploring what the Warrant Commission refused to look into. So I guess supposedly that's part of the new data dump, is that the CIA didn't like these uh uh, these these inquirers, these authors that were digging deeper than the Commission was willing to go.
Speaker 6: I haven't come across that one, but I'm sure that that's that's absolutely accurate. I mean, the the amount of mail tampering that it shows is like really incredible. With the you know, the the US Soviet male speaking of writers and who they went after. There's a whole list of targets of you know, of subversive people, famous people that are on their radar, including like Norman Mailers on there, a bunch of people that you would already assume are on there, but it was it was weird that Norman Mailer was like at the top of this list.
Speaker 1: And this is.
Speaker 6: That that particular document is from early on, like well before you know, hippie uh protest stuff. This is like early sixties lists of subversives, subversives and who to watch.
Speaker 5: Let me let me ask you this. I know there's a lot to look at and and what I heard from Professor Denton, by the way, is there's gonna be an effort to put a search search function on this, and they're supposedly going to be an effort to make it more organized and categorized, just so you know. But what he said and what I'm what you seem to be saying, is there's not a lot that's directly about JFK and the assassination quote unquote, that a lot of it is more of a broad brush about other goings on in the sixties, maybe MLK and the Vietnam War, of various communiques and correspondence, but not all of it, or at least not most of it even pertaining directly to JFK and the events in Dallas. And that's always been a complaint or a concern, is that the Intel agencies are just throwing us another bone. They're giving us huge quantities of info, but not a lot of qualitative value. And we still don't have the riddle solved that here a lot of those kind of refrains, and are we getting more of the same. Is this going to be another data dump where we end up right back where we started, not knowing the full or at least sufficiently full answers as to what happened in Dallas.
Speaker 6: Well, I think that it's clear, you know, if you look at this stuff, just you know, you start scanning stuff. After about an hour, it's clear that you're not we're not going to get a smoking gun statement. We're not going to get you know, we're not going to get like a cable from Dulles or something to Howard Hunt. It's like, good job on that thing in that place, We're not going to get that, right.
Speaker 1: It is clear.
Speaker 6: It is clear that if anything uh CIA in particular was up to a whole there's a whole bunch of stuff that Again it's like we a lot of us already know all this stuff, or we got it from reading books or you know, research into stuff, and you kind of put it together like a like a puzzle or a mosaic. But what's what I think is really important is that there that a lot of that is vindicated to like right there in front of you. It's vindicates and official documents right there right for instance, a CIA mob cooperation right the mainstream narrative on that is like, na, no, that's that's the conspiracy there, And it's like no, it's right there. There's the official memos, cables, agents talking to people there, wire taps from g ANDCANA, plans to assassinate council.
Speaker 1: It's all right there, all the stuff that people have always said. So it's there.
Speaker 6: There's like there's so much in it because it's all like in the JFK sphere and at the time, so all of this other stuff pops up. Lammba's in there, CONGO, British Intelligence, Vietnam LBJ. Some things that are not in there so far that I can find are any mention of Mac Wallace. Malcolm Wallace, who's lbj's supposed hitman, right hand man and supposedly one of the one of the lists of shooters mentioned probably you know, they say he was the one of the grass you know, but it reiterates that the Church Committee hearings in nineteen seventy nine they found that it was possible that there was a conspiracy of some kind and that the shots from the Grassy Knoll were probable because of the acoustic the acoustic experiments that they did, which count you know, that contradicts the Warren Commission. There's a lot about the Warren Commission and how like bad, bad, or convoluted it was, or the results from it, or how people were reacting. Also not mentioned, maybe James E. Files, who I've always kind of believed was the mob element. He supposedly was the Chicago outfit shooter from the overpass, which may be. But if he, if he was, that guy. Then of course they've had sixty years to go, Oh this is on this paper, but bye, I'm not going to get that. That would be the first thing you tread.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the good stuff. Again, good stuff's all been shredded, burned, deleted, magnetized, uh, obliterated in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, there's not there's not like a tweet from LBJ that's like, you know, got his.
Speaker 3: Ass, Yeah, exactly, all right. So one of the go ahead, Infidel go ahead.
Speaker 7: One of the things that that I opened just randomly, the lost few documents and the dump sequence, and all of them were talking about Cuba. And I also noticed, like there's a lot of people talking about the differences to Cuba and how they some of the document tried to frame Oswald as a Cuban slash USSR Acid. That's true from what you read.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a there's a ton about Cuba, most of it relating to a bay of pigs twenty five out of six brigade, And most of the Oswald stuff is in the context of his activities in the Soviet Union, Like there's there's a whole there's a whole transcript of a phone call from an embassy that I read that was like it had it had Ivy and ev Inner interior voice, exterior voice, it was like inside voice. So the person is talking to Tough Oswald on the phone at the embassy. They're like, yeah, he's here right now, and he says this, and he wants a passport. And then what they're supposed to say in response to that. Because it's like a live cable from you know, headquarters or whatever, there's.
Speaker 1: A lot of that.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of like, oh, we you know, we tracked him to Mexico City. Then there's a bunch of stuff about people that came forward and said that they saw him in this place, in that place. George Mornshield is thoroughly gone through. He's the guy who like owls to Oswald and apparently funded him. Mornshield is he's c I A. He's a CI connected guy. He's a businessman, he's got he's an asset. But as far as like Cuba goes, it's just fair play for Cuba. And and and then as far as I can tell so far, operations that they were doing in Cuba prior to Oswald.
Speaker 7: I believe there's even like you mention that I've seen the references to that that the US got some until beforehand, that Oswald was trying to kill him, right, that was they were in Europe or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's in there.
Speaker 6: There's there are Soviet cables in Russian and then translated about Oswald and his apparent intentions. One of the things that I always forget, which comes out in this Libra book is the fact that Oswald attempted an assassination a week beforehand. I forget who it was on. It was on it one Wallace, it was on I think a general same. I remember I was talking about Edwin Walker, that the guy shot at a week like a week prior. Military man, Yeah Walker, yeah right, Yeah, who was affiliated with the John Birch Society, one of the right wing groups that allegedly had it out for Kennedy because he was too pro un supposedly pro Communist.
Speaker 5: One of the things an observation someone made that was real quick that was interesting was it's interesting that Oswald not shooting at a moving target missed Walker, but shooting at a moving target supposedly hit Kennedy. That was an interesting observation I heard once.
Speaker 3: Yeah, moving target sharpshooter from an upward angle. Right sharpshooter one day, can't hit the broadside of a barn next.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I won't make too much of that, but it's an interesting observation.
Speaker 7: To seem like the guy that shot out Trump right, yeah, yeah, so so Mark you mentioned when you were talking, right, you just you said, yeah, that's also not the driver, because I know that this was alternative theory, that all what we've seen like are not the two images and actually he was actually should by the driver, Like, what's the deal with this one?
Speaker 5: Well, to explain that if the driver would have done it, then you would you would have had the wound. I think the film would have caught the bullet going in the front and coming out the back, but instead the back of his head remained intact, and the angle to achieve what the body in trauma room won actually showed. The angle just wasn't right for that. And so I'm looking at it as precisely as you can. Again, it comes back to for that to happen, for the body in the trauma room to possess wounds, the theme rider in the car could not have could not have sustained or could not have received. Then you're dealing with more than one per and logically as difficult as it is to conceive in a way, but I always thought that that was, you know, just kind of a diversion away from what ultimately really happened. The thing about Brian's theory that I helped him with is, even though it's a lot to swallow, it does take you somewhere. It gets you to kind of a fresh plateau where you can begin to look at the event outside of the parameters that we've been given. And so even if you don't agree with what I'm saying, what I do ask is that you consider the fresh perspective that it gives you. Wait a minute, maybe it wasn't at all what we were told. Let me think about this. And what I tell people in live audiences when I talk about this is don't give me an immediate response. Necessarily, take the time to think about it. Take the time to think of this whole thing through a different lens. Sleep on it, you know, consider it, ponder it. Email me later with your questions or your comments. You know, because you have to deprogram, at least to a limited degree to even make room in your mind to even consider this, even if you don't fully accept it, you got to push the programming to the side a little bit and allow it in. It's a paradigm shift. And if you will, Brian show, there's a couple additional photos I sent. Are those accessible?
Speaker 3: We'll find out. Let's see.
Speaker 5: I sent two. Once I look through the PowerPoint that I'm updating from the last live presentation, I realized there was one or two more. Okay, here we go. Now this is on the feeder road coming off of Stemmen's Freeway en route to Parkland Hospital. The arrow shows where the left foot of a person is sticking out. Now that's Clint Hill. Now you'll notice that Clint Hill is standing with both feet on the back seat. And look at how far down his legs go. Okay, is he standing on the seat that Jackie and Jackie and John Kennedy were sitting on with He's almost He's almost down to his privates there, he's upper thigh deep in there. So ask yourself this question. Is he standing on the surface of the seat they were sitting on, or is he standing in a opening made by flipping the seat forward or something to that effect. His legs are very deep in there, and that is not his foot. He would have to be a contortionist. Now, if Kennedy were hit in the head with a high powered rifle bullet, would he be physically pliable enough after having slouched to his left and reportedly falling onto Jackie's lap? Would he have been in any kind of physical shape to stretch out his left foot and have it come over the edge of the car like that. Brian felt that that's when they what you're looking at there is when they're doing the body switch, and so the left foot is protruding out there. Is that Kennedy's foot? And it could be because we're saying he wasn't actually fatally shot in the head, or is that the imposter's foot as he's being put into position. We don't know. But the other photo I sent is also extremely intriguing, and it came from some JFK researchers, a huge photo collection I believe associated with a j lancer group. It's not that here we go. This is very very interesting. Apparently somebody took this from an overpass looking down at the car. Clint Hill never testified being in that kind of body position where he's laying flat with his leg sticking out along the back along the top of the back seat of the car where the trunk, top of the trunk meets the back seat. And in my opinion, the body of that person right there does not look like the stocky Clint Hill. It looks like a more Langley or willowy person. Either JFK or the looklike this might have only been for an instant, but isn't that curious. Clint Hill said that he was hanging onto the car, you know, in the conventional position that we've seen him in where he kind of had one leg out and one leg in the back seat and he was kind of clutching the car. This is not from Brian's work directly. This is a photo that I found in this collection from I believe it's the JFK L Answer group or somebody that is associated with them. And I cannot do a positive idea on idea on what this photo is, but it's very curious. In my opinion, it doesn't look like Clint Hill. And in my opinion, it's the same body that had that foot protruding out in that other photo. This would appear to be and I'm stressing the word appear a little bit of photographic evidence that they were moving bodies around, but it's inconclusive. I'm always very careful about these things. I'm going to call it inconclusive, but it's certainly intriguing.
Speaker 3: It certainly isn't any sort of tactical or defense position, either of those. If that foot was to have been Clint in that first picture we looked at there, that doesn't make any sense. You know, that's not a place you can maneuver to protect someone with. It's not a place you can rotate easily with, you know, if you have to defend yourself or get quickly out of you're essentially he'd be wedging his leg into that like corner nook of the car right there. That doesn't make any sense why you would contort yourself like that if you were doing your job as secret service and hopping to to a tactical defensive position like that. And the only thing you could say about that second one we looked at is yeah, maybe that's him, you know, being a human shield. But that's not even the best way to do that, And that's not a natural way to do that. After having climbed, you know, into or onto the back of the car the way that he did, so that that picture is very curious. And I'm also I was queuing in on what's going on on the back of this guy's jacket here? Is that just wind, you know, blowing through it? It almost looks like there's a I don't know, that jacket looks unnatural to me for some reason.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would guess it's maybe wind. And again I believe it's not a sharp photo, but my instincts and my eyes tell me it's someone that's more willowy and taller than the rather relatively stocky Clint Hill. And if it was the body that was shot quasi fatally for the switch to take place, logically speaking purely logic here, that person wouldn't have the strength to hang onto the car, so by process of elimination, that body would be that of Kennedy, very much alive, hanging on while the switch is taking place. I'm extrapolating, and I'm using only logic again, that the actual photo is inconclusive and it's not sharp, So it's guesswork is what I'm engaging in. But logically, someone weakened practically to the point of death by a bullet. You wouldn't stick them out there momentarily. Someone put out there would be someone who has the ability to hang on until they are put where they need to go. And so that's sort of through the looking glass that I'm extrapolating on what Brian did. Again, this is not directly a part of Brian David Anderson's work that I, again assisted with. It wasn't my work in a major sense. I worked on certain elements of it, and again we had some very interesting experiences. But I wanted to get those photos in there because it shows at least the suggestion that there was something going on on in that backseat that was rather unusual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, let me go to Rucus and then I got some from the audience. I want to throw you guys his way. Uh ruckus.
Speaker 9: What do you think you got that Scully audio for me?
Speaker 3: Always dude? Yeah, you know, I got that one set up somewhere.
Speaker 1: I've had my fair.
Speaker 9: Share about righteous conspiracy theories. Okay, so cut the mystery crap and get to the science. Okay, So thank you. Yeah, I'm going to play the skeptic on this one. This seems like quite the complicated plot. Just to do a body swap when I already heard when I've already heard the body swap theory by I was trying the hardest to remember who it was. At first I thought it was Richard Belzer, you know, the actor from Law and Order SVU. He's written a number of books about JFK. I didn't read his main books about JFK, but one of his books was about a bunch of conspiracy theories. I think you had misquoting this bigfoot UFOs aliens and JFK conspiracies. You don't have to be crazy to believe or something like that, like one of these books, right, And in the JFK section, I could have swore it was his book, but it might have been somebody else's. So I was reading a bunch of books about this at the time, but I'd heard this body switch theory. And they even named the person who could have been very well the victim, and he was a dead ringer for JFK and he was killed that same day, so it was like but it was like a separate incident, like an outside mugging slash murder killing. So I've already been hip to this idea that it wasn't that. I believe the body switch theory is what I'm telling you for other reasons, but for them to have done the murdering while so you're saying that they killed this guy in the trunk of the car and the secret compartment and enrolled like it seems like too much that could go wrong that people could see. I mean, there were a lot of people out there. There were a lot of cameras that day. They even had the video camera. People were out there that day. So I just I don't see how they would think that they could get away with that kind of a thing, a live switch, when they wouldn't have to, because there's lots of theories that, you know, just the switch could have happened at you know, the airport, and there was a time where there was only like nobody saw what happens. There could have been a switch then. I do remember also lots of people saying that Jackie famously made the comment that that's not jack when she saw the body. So even she said that's not him, you know what I mean, right, I don't I'm not sure I'm one hundred percent on board the fact that they did the switch inside the car that's very strange. And I don't know what to make of all these fuzzy pictures with the foot hanging out. I mean when when when when the ship hits the fan, we all act and do and look weird. I mean, you catch all these photos of people like they got the weird looks on there, the things like that happen, and these are really old photographs. So I just I'm very curious. I mean, you're suggesting that you and or this gentleman came up with this theory Jason, just by looking at the evidence and you said, oh, you know what, that looks like they're switching a body in the trunk or did he have some reason to go there?
Speaker 5: He he had met Linda, a lady named Linda Goodman, who had told him, uh, you know, to look at it in kind of in the way that he did. And if you watch the documentary, it kind of gives you a better idea from whence this came and and and substantiates and and explains things a little more completely. Whenever you explain it verbally off the cuff, it gets a little fragmented. It uh. And and I'm familiar with what you're talking about. There are these other scenarios where other switches or a switch could have taken place at other points in time, and I've never totally discounted those. There's there's even been one theory that I heard that knowing that most presidents have a look alike on purpose, uh to use as a decoy in certain situations that might require that they say.
Speaker 9: Ever talked about that, I believe in this context.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they say that, going back to at least Ulysses S. Grant, most presidents have had ringers intentionally made, you might say, if that's the right word, in case they ever needed to do some sort of diversion. And one of the theories I heard was that the JFK ringer was the guy in the motorcade, that that wasn't the real JFK throughout the entire motorcade. There's problems with that one too. I'm just simply saying that's another view that I've heard, but it's a bit of a leap of logic, there's no doubt about it. And I said some of the same things to Brian. You know that you're getting a little imaginative here, You're getting a little loose here, a little loose there. But he had a passion for this thing, and I didn't want to be a censor. I didn't want to be someone that would frustrate his message from getting out or prevent it from getting out. So I tried to keep him honest and just let the story be told in the interest of free speech basically, And so that that's where I came down on it, is that he's the researcher. I'm the reporter, but as a reporter, I'm not necessarily both feed on this thing. But again, it does open up a perspective that's been denied to us that at least, if it's not the answer, it could at least lead us to the answer, you know.
Speaker 9: An And to be fair, considering the time period, this was in the sixties, late sixties, actually people were the CIA. They were obsessed with gadgets. So I would I guess I wouldn't put it past the CIA to try something like this, thinking that, oh, yeah, this is a this is a fail proof system, like because they're in this all sorts of weird stuff like heart attack, guns and gims, weird weird shit back then, like all of the inspiration for the spot look at James Bond novels and the Spy Tech And who is the guy that I almost said Q? Was a Q?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 9: Or yeah? It was cute right that made the thank you. I can't believe I just said Q on air.
Speaker 3: Think of the other Q.
Speaker 9: But yeah, so, I guess I wouldn't put it past the CIA to use some sort of gadgetry. In fact, I know a person in real life who swears up and down he had seen the actual vehicle and that he was shown that there was a secret dashboard gun, that there was some sort of device in the in the front seat dashboard area. And maybe maybe that's true, Maybe that's involved with Maybe maybe what they use wasn't necessarily a squid. If they shot the dude in the head with a paintball or something crazy, you know, who the hell knows what they did. So I'm not discounting the theory at all. I'm just I that's pretty brazen to do it right there in front of everybody in public, knowing that something could go wrong, is all I'm suggesting it is.
Speaker 5: The One thing I'll say about the cameras is that there may have been a number of camund but it's not like now, there's no way they could do it now because of this. Yeah, so relative, it was relatively comparatively primitive.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 5: Cameras were not always real high resolution. The cheap ones you know instematics, all these different things were not very good for you know, fast moving objects or whatnot. You'd have to spend a lot of money to have something that could really catch something like that. The Bell and Howe camera used for the Z film had its limitations. And I think the biggest thing is Dino BRUGIONI talking to Doug Horn about the film modification in the lab. That's what I have focused on a lot over the years. And I met Doug Horn in twenty fourteen. I talked to him at length, and he doesn't know anything about what Brian and I worked on, and that was in I didn't want to think I was trying to, you know, use him as some sort of way to prove what I'm doing. That wouldn't be fair to him. But nevertheless, what he did research does happen to explain a lot of things that helped support what Brian did that I helped Brian with. You wouldn't doctor the film that way to that extent. In that manner unless you were doing something pretty dramatic. You were pulling off a pretty big deception. And yeah, you're right though it's brazen. It's absolutely balls to the wall if this is what they really did. But I wouldn't put it past them. You know, Ian Fleming, who wrote to James Bond novels was m I five or six, I believe, And you know they say that a lot of that came out of reality, although there's obviously some poetic license. But you know, the the quality of a mask that they can put on a person. You know, they could put a mask on me and I would look just like Brian or just like.
Speaker 3: You or Joe Biden.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm also curious has anyone making made the effort in this line of thinking to say, examine the evidence of the car itself by like, okay, this is this your model car.
Speaker 3: It reupholstered it and put it back into the driver pool. If I recall quickly.
Speaker 9: Okay, but I mean, but like, looking at the video that we do have, you would be able to tell some smart engineer should be able to tell, Okay, that car looks like it's it's a little too low to the ground to be having only the four or the five people that were in the car. Maybe there's a case to be made. Oh, this looks like there's two extra people in this car somewhere because it's the weight. So you know what I mean, there might be some scientific way to pursue that, you know, line of thinking.
Speaker 3: I think you've convinced Ruckus Mark he's he's already investigating here, so we may have a car.
Speaker 5: Well, it's not my it's not my intent to convince some much as to inform and let people make up their own minds. It's a tough thing. It's so brazen that again you wonder why they would try something so complicated. But then again, you know, to try and get inside the mind of a super spy agency, you know, we we mere mortals quote unquote, would have a tough time doing that. It it's hard to imagine that kind of thinking, that kind of mindset, but I think it does exist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially if you have endless money and really smart people. Awake Jake in our Boiler Room discord Chat says this was also the era of magicians and magic tricks, where it was legendary. I could see with some sleight of hand with some trap doors in a trunk.
Speaker 6: So well, don't forget the Zambruder film itself, you know, was People now tend to think that like this happened live on television, but it didn't. The Zapruder film wasn't shown publicly until nineteen seventy five by Heraldo and that the dude from Saturday Night Live of all places, on Good Night America, So it took a long time for people to even know about the film. And the film itself has always been kind of sketchy to me because it's, like you said, it looks this one guy's filming the thing, the guy with the random black umbrella, the guy, the badge guy. There's a whole bunch of things around the thing that are definitely totally weird. But it's also important, like with the context that all the assassinations that took place afterwards and the ones right before it, like the premiere of South Vietnam, the DM guy right he had just been assassinated, Kennedy had just found out about that the Vietnam War was like on the Precipice. The thing went into full effect right afterwards with LBJ and then de gall the attempted assassination of degall the multiple things on Castro again, that was Gottlieb. He was the Q character who came up with all this stuff LAMMBA, RFK, MLK. Malcolm acts like the series of all of these destabilizing things. One more thing, speaking of MLK, there's a weird thing in the in the document I came across about James Earl Ray, who I've always assumed, I guess I thought the take on him, that's sort of you know, the media take on him was that he was a lone nut, you know, dumb ass, redneck guy who hated MLK and took a shot at him, and that's it. That's the end of the story. That's the kind of the way that they sort of portray it. But there are all these cables about, you know, James Earl Ray was his military experience. Here's what he was doing on this date. He was in Brussels right beforehand. He's caught in Portugal immediately after the assassination.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. I didn't know he was. He was caught in.
Speaker 6: Lisbon after the assassination of MLK. So there's not only the lone nut, you know, BS with Oswald, but there's there other people tied in with this thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good point. I mean, I think I know how to make this come full circle and we'll get there. But I think one of the most important takeaways, regardless of what you think of the concepts presented here tonight, and I do recommend you watch the film. It's a bit of an older film now, but it's up there on IMDb. We'll put a link to it on tonight's show page. But you know, for me, the biggest part of the takeaway is something wasn't right and the US government and its Intel services were keenly involved in it. Whatever this was, we'll just call it an assassination. Stick with the main narrative. This was used to show you, basically, in effect, what we were going to get for every narrative moving forward. These tactics were used over and over and over again. They're still being used on us right now. And the only reason we're having this conversation is because the government, the Intel agencies in particular, which seemed to be in charge of most of the media, at least the narratives out there, they have no problem lying to you, They have no problem deleting a US president in one way, shape or form or another. They have no problem doing regime change elsewhere. They have no problem creating culture wars here in our own country. They have no problem causing huge events and making them so big in the media and so emotional in the media that they will get your support to wage endless wars and bring those tactics home and use them against us. And this is the nexus of the conspiracy theorist to see the very cia that our government is now saying, yes, you conspiracy theorists were right in one way, shape or form, is the one that said you can't have these conversations and you can't ask these questions. That's the big disclosure here. The big disclosure here is all the conspiracy theorists were right to be asking questions, and all of the normies and the mass media cartel flunkys and dick Weeds that tried to deperson everybody that asked the question. We're doing the work of evil. We're doing the work of being against the truth. They don't want the American people or the people of the planet Earth to know their actual history. And you know, in these days it was a lot easier to pull that off, look, how long we've been talking about this, The fact that we're having this conversation tonight, the fact that Brian, David Anderson and Mark Anderson did this work really says a lot about where we're at as it pertains to conspiracy theories. And nowadays, my goodness, it's been said many times, We've been saying it for years. If you're a conspiracy theorist or someone calls you that, it probably just means you're well researched enough to be asking questions. And many of these questions are very much begged. And these intel agencies will slow drip this information into the public. They'll drip wrong information, right information, misleading information all at once. They'll drip entire theories. They will put people into the conversation to misdirect, to gatekeep, they will disrupt people that they think will whistle low if they know too much. And all of that is apparent in this document release. And on top of that, our intel agency here in particular OSS, then CIA, they work internationally, They work internationally with I five, I six, MOSAD, probably even KGB, you know it. KGB. We got examples of that agents, double agents, splinter cells, Manchurian candidates, mind control, MK ultra, all these things are fucking real, all right. And if you've ever called someone a conspiracy theorist, if they said, hey, did you ever think about if maybe Charlie Manson was involved with any sort of MK ultra stuff, and you say, right right, look, there you go. There's a new series, a new documentary on Netflix based on this book right here. We've talked about it many times on this show. It's called Chaos. If you're just out there listening, recommend you and watch the movie, but most importantly read it. But you know, the whole that's where this whole thing comes full circle. It's like we are sitting here going we are at the bottom of the rabbit hole when we're talking about trapdoors and all that. And that's why I love Mark Anderson and you know, rest in peace, Brian David Anderson. Also, you know, I think it's fantastic work. And you know, obviously there's some you know, holes to be filled, like any other JFK conspiracy theory or any other conspiracy theory that where the original narrative comes out of the Central Intelligence Agency. We should not be doing this in twenty twenty five. We should not have a society where a cabal of psychos is creating narratives for us and changing the actual history and sending us, you know, sending us home with the bill and the inability, the disability to function in normal society if we ask questions about these things. That's my big takeaway from this document dump.
Speaker 7: So I have a question, Sorry for me, I'm still why would he buy into leaving all this and accept exile?
Speaker 4: Was he compromised? You think?
Speaker 7: Did he have something on him and they give him ultimatum giving all what we heard about, maybe some of his affairs or other things like.
Speaker 4: Why would he accept this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Brian addresses that somewhat. If you watch the documentary, it gets into that rather considerably. One of the things was that JFK apparently had kind of a paradigm shift in his whole attitude and he was starting to be more authoritative. He had Executive Order one one zero to apparently change to US Treasury notes and start phasing out FED or reserve notes. Some people have disputed the significance of that, others think it's very significant. So there was one idea that he was intent on in a way ending the FED, or at least weakening the FED. Michael Collins Piper, who worked for American pre Press, where I worked for a number of years, he wrote Final Judgment. A lot of people are familiar with that book, and JFK apparently was reluctant to allow Israel to become a nuclear armed state and was mitigating against that. Ben Gurion was the Prime Minister of the younger state of Israel at that time, so JFK may have stood in the way of the israelis become a nuclear becoming a nuclear power. And there are a number of other things where Kennedy was thought to be running contrary to the powers that be. As time went by, he became more and more bold, challenging the deep state that we call it now, and there were other intrigues that Again i'd encourage you to watch the documentary. But while we're talking about it, I want to mention that the documentary was shown at a festival of some sort. I don't remember the name of it, but it did win an award, believe it or not, not a very high profile major award, but it won an award, interestingly enough, But there's one part of it that Brian put in an updated version that I wanted him to edit out, and he never got around to editing it out. Where there's a claim that the one hundred x Limo that's been rebuilt that's at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan to this day, that that vehicle is shorter than the one that rolled through the streets of Dallas. That turned out to be false, but it's still in the documentary. And when I asked Brian to get that edited out of there. It never happened before he had his heart attack a couple of years ago. He was a bit older than me, and so that mistake is still in there. I want to make that totally clear. But you mentioned Brian something about going things being put on the bottom of the ocean. This is confirmed. The expensive Elgin casket that the body was put into to leave Parkland to go on the airplane that ended up being shot full of holes and is laying in a Navy naval graveyard where they put spent materials, old munitions parts in the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean lies that casket.
Speaker 3: How about that, I was just you know, shooting from the hip or with that one Mark Wow. You know funny how that works out sometimes.
Speaker 5: Well, what the reason I think is because and this is I'm surmising a little, is because Aubrey Reich, who was a This is another element of this. I don't know if I'll get into it because it's in the documentary, but Aubury Reich was a very competent ambulance driver. And one of the things that was true in the Oliver Stone film was that in the beginning, a guy had a what looked like an epileptic fit in the Daley Plaza area and he was taken to a hospital. Well, this that that actually happened, and interestingly enough, it drew Aubrey Reich, who later became a local police officer. But in those days he was a young, very competent army or ambulance driver, and the real epileptic fit took him out of Daley Plaza right at the right time, and he ended up at Parkland Hospital, having taken that apparent epileptic there. And he told me the same story that he put in a book. I believe that the so called epileptic victim was put into a waiting bay and Aubrey went he went to one of those cigarette machines, he got a cigarette, he probably stepped outside, and then the guy that had the epileptic fit, as Aubrey himself told me, at a restaurant in Plano, Texas, in two thy ten I believe it was. It was either nine or twenty ten, the guy disappeared.
Speaker 3: Disappeared, huh, Yeah.
Speaker 5: He was nowhere to be found. He slipped out of his waiting bay, and as I understood that, the staff even wondered where he went. So even mister Reich thought in the back of his mind, he entertained the eye idea that maybe that whole thing was a diversion to get that ambulance unit out of Dealey Plaza at the right time. And that's depicted. The epileptic fit is depicted, I believe, near the beginning of the Oliver Stone film JFK. So that's another interesting element of it. But Aubrey Wright testified and wrote a book Through the Door of Memory. I believe the books called that he actually put the body in trauma Room one, into the expensive Elgin casket, the most expensive casket you could get at that time, and the blood was coming out the back of the head and he had to wrap the body, but some of the blood evidently got on the inside lining of that expensive casket. So I've always kind of presumed that the reason they threw that casket away was to make sure nobody got a chance to look at that blood in there, to sample it, or to do any kind of experiments. I don't know why you would put put that casket there and and and put holes in it to make sure it would sink and wouldn't float to the top. But there's there's ample documentation that that's what happened to that casket. That's another thread in the tapestry.
Speaker 9: And I guess all traditional Catholic burial.
Speaker 3: Just like Laden right, I mean, didn't they do that with bin Laden.
Speaker 5: Right, because that's that's traditional Muslim burial, right. You bury him at seat, not.
Speaker 4: So some mark like what you told me.
Speaker 7: That is more, these were reasons for them to get rid of him, but were not necessarily reasons for him to accept being swapped. I'm still like, what will actually get him to accept that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: Uh, I think one of the things Brian said was, you know, we can we can do away with you the hard way, you know, as in death, or we can arrange a exile and you'll live out your normal life and you know, you'll have all the luxuries you want, and you'll be the martyr, the hero. And there were and admittedly they were, you know, enquirer and tabloid sensational stories. Kennedy was spotted on a yacht in the Greek Isles or whatever in the Mediterranean. These came out over the years, and a lot of people made fun of the tabloids, and rightly so. But the one thing about the tabloids, for all their faults, and there were many, was that they were ballsier. You know, they were more no holds barred, and you know, a broken clock is right twice a day, and you never know. They might have hit on something there. Aristotle on Nassas owned an entire island called Scorpius.
Speaker 1: Right later husband of Jackie.
Speaker 5: Yeah uh, and the she may have had an affair with him even prior to Jack's death, It's possible, but he owned an entire island. Brian thought that JFK was exiled somewhere else. And then Mary Pinchow figures into some of this and I have to I have to turn in because I got to do UK column early in the morning, but Mary Pinchow figures into it and we'll make sure Brian gets the right link to show the video. It's a different kind of documentary. It's not your conventional it's a little bit lower budget, but it's well narrated and it's pretty well reasoned out. You know, people can make of it, make of it what they will, but at least it opens some new doors. It encourages new kinds of thinking, because the thinking we've been given is the establishment thinking. It's either door number one or door number two. Don't talk about anything else. It was either the mob or whatever. But it was an assassination. Whoever may have shot him, just believe it was an assassination. And then that's all you need to know. And so this is how you break through the lies. You have to come up with an angle, a aperture, a portal through which to see things in a new light. And then others might build on what I'm talking about, or they might find a slightly divergent path that will lead to even brighter insights. So hopefully at least it will be a catalyst to further insights. Whether it's the final word or not is a very difficult thing.
Speaker 3: To say, Well, Mark, the good thing here is that the onus is now on the government to prove to us anything and everything. Right, it's on them now. They can no longer say, oh, you're a nasty conspiracy theorist. Are you hutting me? Government and mainstream media? Did you see all these recent drops? And you know, there's a lot of people that have similar theories about Epstein, you know, and his whole thing, you know, suicide.
Speaker 7: Well, there were images appear. I don't know how true are they, Like those images of him from a drone?
Speaker 9: Just chilling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen those too, Man, those rumors shall persist. Mark, Before you go, I have to recommend the movie. Yeah, I have to recommend a movie to you. Mark. It's called Bubba Hotep. Have you ever seen this? Uh no, all right, I'll tell you this. It's dark. It's very dark, but at the same time, I think you'll find it interesting because the plot line is that the two main characters are Elvis and JFK. And there's a and it takes place in a rest home. All right. So one of the main characters is this black dude and he's stuck in this rest home and he tries he's trying to tell everyone that he's JFK and that they didn't assassinate him, but they turned him black, so no one believes that he's JFK. And the other guy there is Elvis, but nobody really believes him that he's Elvis either. And they're basically have to fight a sort of gypsy demon sort of entity thing in the rest home that's trying to suck the souls out of the soon to be deceased. It's a it's a it's got a lot of comedy in it, and it's also it's a it's a little bit of both man.
Speaker 1: Bruce Campbell, Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a good movie.
Speaker 5: I'll mention in a in a departing comment that although this isn't really part of mine and Brian's work much, if at all, I've always thought that the Oswald thing and the documentation is showing this, that that that whole trail was created so they could have their Patsy. In other words, let's talk about a guy that goes to Russia and defects, comes back to America. Let's give him a name, Lee Harvey Oswald. That human being they called Lee Harvey Oswald, is that really who that is? Right, just ask the natural questions. That's the name they gave to this persona and they said, here's his brother Robert, here's his mom Marguerite. Are these really a family, right? Or is this a family kind of created out of thin air? I'm just asking open ended questions. But one thing seems clear that they were monitoring Oswald years before November twenty second and sixty three. And would that not be for the very purpose of creating the perfect patsy and creating the kind of paper trail and set of circumstances. Then once the shooting takes place, then they could say, ah, here's our Warren Commission. Never mind, Allen Dulles, never mind McCloy, what are they doing there? Well, never mind, here's here's our guy. He's prefab he's he's already designed to be to me, to be nailed as the Patsy. And did they not create this whole mystique and the Oswald family maybe even but at least Oswald himself, if that was his real name. Did they not just create that whole scenario for this purpose?
Speaker 10: So then when the CIA says, well, people go, well, was the CIA involved and obviously they were involved to some extent, as the document show, but you can almost say with total certainty that today, right now, the CIA knows exactly.
Speaker 5: What happened on that day and they're just never going to tell you because the deep State will never indict or out itself.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: So whether they were intimately involved the whole thing, they were involved with the early machinations developing Oswald, and then you have to believe really that they know now today exactly what happened, and they've known a long time. But a spy agency simply cannot out itself by its very nature, So I believe I believe those are truisms at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I noticed from what I looked at that, and it kind of drives with what you said too, based the major like smattering as you go through it is a lot of exactly that, a lot of like KGB the narrative slash, the narrative for the motive for Oswald is basically one of retribution for the Bay of Pigs incident and sort of like a communist know versus America sort of ideology thing. Yeah, which which you know, and why would they do that? Well, easy, because they had a Cold war they were trying to promote. They wanted to make sure that they could push that Cold war further, go deeper into the Vietnamese, you know, the conflict in Vietnam. So so to me, like, I'm glad this is a giant dump. But at the same time, they're dumping all the original narrative propaganda in there. It's full of the Warrant Commission, it's full of you know, all this like you know, cold war propaganda. And then you know, you got to really search for those like twelve mentions of Israel and Masad and all that stuff, you know. And while I'm on that, I'll add to that list that Mark was sitting there. JFK was also opposed to the American Zionist Council. That's what APAK was called before it was APAK was the American Zionist Council. His Department of Justice told them that they had to be a foreign agent registered under the Foreign Agent's Registration Actor FAR Act. And you could see why that might not be liked.
Speaker 6: Remember his other famous statement, his other famous speech where he said that the idea of secrecy is anathema to America. He wanted to bring everything to light. And just with Oswald, I mean a US marine who defects to the Soviet Union and then defects back into the United States and then is is a pro Castro guy, but then is in New Orleans and is in the same buildings as the Mob.
Speaker 1: Is very is very weird.
Speaker 6: And how it ties in with the Mob and Santa Traffic Conte and all of his activities.
Speaker 1: Remember that Oswald.
Speaker 6: The entire thing was supposed to take place a week before that in Chicago, just like in the movie The Package with Gene Hackman. It's like a replay of the exact thing that was gonna happen, and that Oswald. And remember David Ferry, remember that guy in the Oliverstone jfkme here, But you've got the Tommy Lee Jones character of Clay Clay Birch and Clay Shaw, and then Joe Paschi's David Ferry character.
Speaker 3: Hey Base, sorry to interrupt men. Hold that thought. Mark, if you want to say anything before you got to go, you can. Otherwise I'll just say thank you Mark Anderson for being here. There he is and people can find you on UK column on Friday's Friday Morning Catch Mark Anderson on UK column. Go to ukcolum dot org for the calendar, schedule, archives and all that. Mark, it's been a pleasure tonight. Thank you. You're muted there.
Speaker 5: Man always always kind of a feeling of trepidation when I get into this subject. It's a difficult thing to describe, but I think we all need I think we're at a point in time where we need to open some new doors. I think we've all had enough of the stonewalling and the lies and all the deception and misdirection. We've got to the point where it's going to ruin our country unless we get bold and step forward bravely. And that's what we're gonna have to do. Otherwise the lies that this country is inundated with will be will be its demise, and we can't let that happen. And so maybe if JFK couldn't scatter the CIA to the win, maybe we'll be the beginning of that in our own humble way. So there you go.
Speaker 3: All right, Thanks Mark, Thanks so much, appreciate your bravery tonight sharing this story with us. I'm sure the comments section will be lit and that's up to you. You out there, get in there in comment like subscribe all that stuff. Mark, We'll see you next time, thanks buddy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, be well, guys.
Speaker 3: All right, that's the Truthhound right there, the Truthhound dot com Ukcolum dot org and somewhere else I'm forgetting right now. Why am I blanking on that? Anyways? You know where to find.
Speaker 9: Mark Broadcasting Network, Thank.
Speaker 3: You, Rockies. Republic Broadcasting Network off the presses with Mark Anderson on Wednesdays. There that was all I needed.
Speaker 4: M Yeah, what are we gonna do? Icebreaker?
Speaker 3: I don't have one in mind? Do you have one in mine?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: It was just one that.
Speaker 3: We're so deep in it. Actually, let me share this screen over here. Yeah, we're not gonna do icebreakers. They're all they're all like culture war stuff. Right now, we're driving a hard time finding some that they are not like rehashes at this point. This book right here was recommended by Fleety in the discord. Thank you, Fleety.
Speaker 1: John F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy and the Politics of Arms Sales to Israel by Abraham ben Zivy ben Zev I don't know.
Speaker 9: I didn't. I didn't have the heart to ask Mark, but I'll ask you guys, And I'm curious what Bays thinks because there is still the elephant in the room involving the jfk assassination, and that is the Secret Society's the Sacrificed King, the third Parallel, all all the esoteric things that like Bill Cooper used to talk about, Are we to just give up on all of that? There's no there there. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think that everything it's like with looking at the Big nine event. You know, no matter what, you've got two towers, and the number eleven is Jamie always talks about the most occult number. I think that, yeah, that's obviously seems to be built into it, if not simply for like a I don't know what else to call it. It's like, uh, mass mass terror, destabilization, reag aside, it seems to be no accident, like the whole camelot aspect of the thing. But again it's like people forget that at the time. I think that the consensus is that, like at the time, the majority of Americans were not pro Kennedy in many ways. He was the first Catholic president. He was like he won because of the mob, and now they got him, you know, pushed through in Chicago that seems to have been one of the things that they were pissed about, because then they raided They raided him and declared war on the war on the mob, the uh, the iasy aspects of it, the the war on steel, the the trying to get us out of Vietnam. There's so many things involved with it. And I think at the end of the day, I mean, I still believe after looking through the documents that like, there's nothing to say that it wasn't what I've thought it was, which was the you know, the intelligence agency sets it up, the the mob and the Patsy set up a triangulated shot and they get rid of the guy and then they go straight into Vietnam and LBJ benefited hugely and he had a hit man working for him.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. What do you think.
Speaker 9: I dropped to theory in one of the live chats while Mark Rostiska, you know, talking, But what if it's all of the things. What if JF because he was a smart dude and he knew he was pissing off a lot of people. What if he had real valuable intel that suggested, oh my god, they're gonna fucking kill me and this was his only out. Maybe he made the decision to fake his own death. And I don't know. There's always that theory.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah. I mean we're all speculation is valid when it comes to that question, right, like the question, uh mystical Pharaoh was asking earlier, like why would he agree to this? Just fill in the blanks, you know, any speculation you have on that. There are so many differences.
Speaker 9: I know, I know he was blackmailed on Epstein's Island.
Speaker 1: I don't think he faked it.
Speaker 6: But one thing that is kind of left out is the fact that he was he was in the constant physical pain for ever since his service.
Speaker 1: In the war.
Speaker 6: He broke his back, right, the whole thing was like his pt boat was run over by a Japanese or whatever, and he saved all his guys and he was a hero and all that, but he broke his back doing it. And I think he had the Hitler thing going on, like he had to take painkillers constantly throughout the day, you know, had to take amphetamines to get up. I know that this This cruse Chef book mentions that this summit where Kennedy and khruse Chef like walked out on each other, and they were both like, you know, insanely angry, and everybody thought it was going to be nuclear war. This book, which is totally mainstream, the most mainstream mainline history, says that the real reason for that was because they were both clients of that celebrity doctor nick type character, Doctor feel Good. But that was a real guy and they were both clients of his, and he was like out of town at a villa, so they weren't able to get their fix, and so they were both erratic and angry, and he contributed to them like walking out and a near nuclear war, which is wild. But he was in pain strikes again, Yeah, in constant physical pain. I know that, but he was still you know, he was a young dude.
Speaker 3: So and here I thought Doctor feel Good was just a cool Motley Cruz song. Dang right, just gets darker and darker by the day, doesn't it. Yeah. I want to throw one more thing out about this Gary Underhill. Guy. Gary Underhill who we mentioned earlier, former World War two intelligence officer, and he was involved in CIA special assignments and you know, after he left d C, he traveled to New Jersey before he died. He talked to some friends and what he told them was that he attributed attributed the Kennedy murder to a CIA click which was carrying on a lucrative racket in gun running, narcotics and other contraband and manipulating political intrigue to serve its own ends. Kennedy supposedly got when that something was going on and was killed before he could blow the whistle on it. That is what Gary Underhill said. And you know CIA, what they mean when they say CIA special assignments, they're talking about people that have a role that does not have to go up a normal chain of command. They report directly to the director of the CIA. So I would wager that those special assignments, folks are worth looking at. And he is the works. Yeah, Yeah, a lot of that kind of stuff going on there. Just watched Sakario last night, actually, which for some reason feels like it fits right into this because it kind of gives you a, you know a bit of an albeit Hollywood view of how Central Intelligence Agency operates when they need to get something done that makes some sort of change in our country and or another country.
Speaker 9: Speaking of CIA, I still want to know where the hell, George Bush was that day.
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask we did not talk about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I looked it up.
Speaker 6: I searched and to you know, see if he was mentioned any of the stuff, because it's claimed that he was there on site and that you know, it was Operation Zapata and all this stuff. But then, you know, I think he sued someone later on before he was president, because mainstream outlet had claimed that he had CIA activities before he was director and he won, which doesn't.
Speaker 1: Mean anything because it was you know, they were all CIA.
Speaker 6: Outlets anyway, but supposedly he and Nixon and all these people were there on site. Howard Hunt, you know, they they investigated to see if he was one of the shoeless guys. Remember Howard Hunt's son is the one who claimed that Howard Hunt later did the deathbed confession. But when Hunt was arrested for Watergate, they questioned him about the JFK assassination, and his excuses alibi was that I was at home with my family in northern Virginia and I took them out for a car ride and we went to the Chinese grocery store.
Speaker 1: That's what he said.
Speaker 6: And later on his son Howard Hunt the third or whatever said first of all, like my dad was never home. Second of all, I remember that day because I was a teenager and he was not home, and we never went out for groceries and definitely.
Speaker 1: Not to some Chinese. What are you talking about? So who knows?
Speaker 6: I think Dulles was in Puerto Rico at the time, but he that, you know, he could have been running the operation from there, if that was the thing. Uh, Frank Sturgis was probably was almost certainly there. Uh, Woody Harrelson's dad, they claimed that he was there, right the Charles Harrison.
Speaker 3: Was one of the one of the.
Speaker 1: Yeah possible.
Speaker 3: And there's a photo or a clip of video right that people say, you know, oh, that's George Bush right there, right, Like there's actual a piece of evidence to quibble over when it comes to George Bush being there.
Speaker 9: If I recall, the photo is pretty convincing.
Speaker 3: I've seen y it's good. It's pretty good, and it was pre AI you know, maybe in the early photoshop era, but I don't know much about its origin or how long it's been in the public purview anywhere.
Speaker 6: That Oswald was working at the book depository, Like you got the job for a month ahead of time. Isn't that weird in the first place? Also, what is a school book depository building a library? They have this gigantic eight story building to put school Like that's weird on the surface too, And.
Speaker 3: We're storing all the old school books here. We knew its story building.
Speaker 9: That's that's the other element. It's like, if you look, you follow the Lee Harvey Oswald pattern, You're like, Wow, this is planned so far in advance that I mean, was he in on it that far that like years before? I mean, it doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Well, David Ferry is a guy who ran the supposed operation. He knew David Ferry when when he was a kid. Oswald was in his like civil Air Aviation thing, that Texas thing, that like paramilitary group, and he signed up for that when he was like twelve or something like that. That's when he first met David Ferry. And then later on he's an adult after all this stuff and he finds himself working for the guy.
Speaker 1: Isn't that weird?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah, it's that hall of mirrors. See, this is this is where we're at. We're at the bottom of the Hall of Mirrors. Except today, at the bottom of the Hall of Mirrors, we've got eighty thousand new pages of crap to sort through. So being at the bottom of the rabbit hole Hall of Mirrors, the floor just fell out from under us. And now it's just like, Okay, smart people with good databases and web front ends, I guess it's your turn to to you know, take over.
Speaker 1: You know this is perfect for AI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, right, yeah, there can be some some great f's made there.
Speaker 9: Perhaps, So let's see feed the documents to Groth and Chat GPT and ask them who did it, ask.
Speaker 3: Them to make us a new Netflix documentary to tell us where the smoking gun is.
Speaker 6: I remember at the end of the Nick Cage movie, at the end of the Rock, right when the conclusion of the movie is like Sean Connery, who was m I six in the movie or he was sas tells him some secret and then he's like gets married and he goes to some church in like Kansas and he runs out and what does he have in his hands?
Speaker 3: The JFK Yeah right right yeah, fleety in the chat is keep in mind the route changed to the plaza at the last minute. That's right. I mentioned that briefly earlier. Why that is significant is because JFK's car rate was changed at the last minute by Dallas mayor then Earl Cabell. Earl was the brother of Deputy Director of CIA, Charles P. Cabell, and Earle had been a CIA asset since nineteen fifty six. It's also worth noting that Kennedy dismissed CIA Director Alan Dallas in November of sixty one, and that Earl Cabell's brother Charles left the CIA at the end of January in nineteen sixty two after Kennedy forced him to resign, and you know, and then both Dallas and Charles Cabell were no longer working for the CIA on November twenty second, nineteen sixty three, when Kennedy was killed. Clearly the type of people that could have a grudge though, So yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 6: Not to mention, Fletcher Prouty was the guy who said that he got the headline that Kennedy had been assassinated at his base in New Zealand the twelve hours ahead of the assassination. That was Remember that was Fletcher Prowdy, right right. The Donald Sutherland character mister ax.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right. Another thing I had I talked about earlier today is the ICA, the International Cooperation Administration. This organization was disbanded after the Bay of Pigs in sixty one JFK. Under JFK, of course, the US tried to invade Cuba during the Cold War there using a humanitarian and foreign aid as a front. Does this sound familiar? So, as I said earlier, Kennedy denied air support to that kind of doomed the operation. And that's where that rift form between Kennedy and the Intel agencies. And that's when he talked about scattering the CIA to the wind. But five months later, JFK shut down the ICA in an attempt to stop unaccountable covert operations. And guess what he did. He started a new agency, ostensibly with the intent for this agency to be more accountable to the State Department. And this agency was named us AI d TTFO. I'm not even kidding. So so here we have this situation just kind of you can you could ease almost easily graft a lot of these vignettes and situations on what we're seeing right now. It's amazing you've got competing Intel agencies including the CIA's State Department, others, Masade probably even all using this ICA as their cover to do spook operations to include assassinations, regime change, gun running, drug running, working with organized crime, which by the way, makes you part of organized crime. We'll put that aside, though, arming and fomenting rebel groups. You know, it's like this twisted ven diagram of corrupt, violent ideologues, having intel turf wars internally and internationally, and USAID was created to to sort of be the answer to this, right, That's that's something that JFK was trying to do when he created us A I D. But that didn't work out very well, did it well.
Speaker 6: The entire the entire Cuban operation was against his wishes. He expressly said that he didn't want any of it to happen. It wasn't just that he pulled the air the air support out they went. They did the whole thing despite him. So that's why I was pissed. When they they asked him for air support, he was like, no, I specifically ordered you not to do the thing. That's why Dulles was mad, and that's why I ended up firing Dulles not to mention that that, Yeah, it's contradictory because Kennedy also was the guy who was around when they founded the Navy Seals officially and when they was it Seer School what's the the uh Special Operations School that was that was approved by him, and he founded that.
Speaker 1: But he was against.
Speaker 6: The assassinations in Vietnam.
Speaker 1: Uh. He did not like the thing that happened with La Mamba UH.
Speaker 6: And I think I think the point of all that is that post World War Two, when we're a stat ablishing the global you know it's it's the twin Pillars of the global hegemony or whatever, that all of these things threatened the stabilization of the system that's been set up, and that he did not like the back, you know, behind the back of you know, all this secretive ship that the CIA and all these people were doing, because they would ask him for permission, he would say no, and then they would do it anyway, So of course he would be pissed. But their thing, like you were mentioning earlier, is like that scene in the movie Nixon, the Oliverstone movie Nixon, where he does a surprise visit to Richard helms At at Langley and Elms in that scene.
Speaker 1: I think this is true.
Speaker 6: Helms like admonished him for not calling ahead, and he was like, look, you're the president and you're here for you know, four years, but we're we never leave where.
Speaker 1: We're always going to be here.
Speaker 3: And Nixon was like, Crocker, it's a good Nixon, right, all right, let's see here. Some comments from the gallery here, going back up toward the top here, Jason says, Mark is fascinating, great takes. Thank you, thank you. Let's see here. Bub Scott says we were talking. Mark was talking references Colombo often. He says, I've been screaming that same analogy for years. Apparently Colombo series could never work nowadays. Whiskey Tango, fox trot, Yeah, exactly. Let's see here. I had a couple others. This was really nice of you, bub Scott. You guys are clearly on the very short list of legit contributors to this effort. It's an absolute tragedy. There aren't thousands here on the stream. Yeah, agreed, I mean at least of that last part, and thank you for the first part. It's nice of you to say, and hopefully we'll get there. We should definitely be getting there. So if you're watching this, jump in these comments, do all the things that video streaming platforms want you to do to make sure that we're all getting the eyeballs on.
Speaker 9: Us that Karen in the Rumble chat so she didn't know we were live. Karen would do this every Thursday night, So put it on your calendar. If it's Thursday, Spoiler Room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Thursday night. And if you if Rumble is your preferred platform, be sure and subscribe to the boiler Room channel and do the notification thingy. And if you have a smartphone, it'll tell you if you have the app. When we go live, it'll pop a little thing y up if you're into that kind of tech. Let's see here other side of the mountain. What's up?
Speaker 1: Says?
Speaker 3: What about the audio of Clifton Carter, executive director of DNC and close associate of LBJ, admitting the LVJ hired Mac Wallace to assassinate JFK. There you go, yep, I think we talked about that a little bit. Anything further you want to add on that one?
Speaker 6: Based well, I think that one's that one's pretty interesting, and uh, it's been out for a while, but not many people you know, really still know about that one. And also you know the Nicks, and everyone knows the Nixon tapes, but people should listen to the LBJ tapes. They're very funny, like get get the guardho makes my parents up here? You know, they're too tight. But mack Wallace is mentioned in the thing and Mac Wallias, Malcolm Wallace was apparently, I mean, I guess it's known that he was lbj's personal hit man, who was an interesting, interesting, shady character, you know, very smart, college class president, war veteran, all this stuff, and then one day walked into a country club where he found his wife cheating with some guy and he just smoked and walked out and got away with it and then apparently carried out lbj's dirty deeds. And in that tape, you know, it's it states that that this was an LBJ. You know that he knew about it at the very least. Who knows if it's real or not, if it's authentic or what, but it wouldn't surprise me to find that mac Wallace was the guy on the Grassy Knoll or one of them. And then of course he later passed away in a car crash in the middle of the day, in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 3: How about that? HAPs how about that? Okay? Yeah, and the other side of the mountain, thanks again for that one. Other side also says released by Billy soul Estes grandson, and there's a YouTube link there, so I'll do my best to get that on the show page so folks can check that out for themselves. Let's see here. What else do we get? You guys got some funny comments. I'm digging reading them. Yeah, this one. I saw this one come through from from my lean. You would think that guy would want the blood tested referring to the doctor that had that. Yeah, you gotta wonder why he clammed up once that idea was proposed to him. What else do we got? Ban Hammer explains why they quickly re upholstered the limma and put it back in the motorcade pool. Yep, definitely something to think about there. We had some fun banter about Donald Trump's ear on the side that was pretty good. You should be in our comments section. We got some great ones in here across all the platforms. And by the way, if you're watching us on X, thanks, it's great to be back with you. We've been off X for a few episodes here and with a little bit of listener support, support from our friends, we are back on X this week. Very happy to be back, So shout out to everybody on the X platform.
Speaker 6: Can I add to the Trump thing that kind of contradicts the idea that cell phones everywhere, you know, will prevent something like this happening. I mean everyone there had a cell phone. There are multiple videos of the thing leading up to it with Trump, yet it didn't do anything, and the guy was still there and they didn't stop him, and you know, whatever happened still happened, and even afterwards, it's still the photographs of the supposed on a live shooter. It's like, yeah, but is this even the same guy, because you know what about this other guy, the ears are different. I mean, there's just no even if people are right there and they see it in person. Like with the Zappruver film, you know, if you play the whole thing from start to finish, it's like three seconds.
Speaker 1: It's so fast. It happens so fast.
Speaker 6: Jackie you know, jumps back the headshot and then they're gone and that's it. So you know, I guess this sort of plays on that. I don't think we're ever gonna know for sure any of you know what happened with this stuff. But nevertheless, the document releases I think is pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: People should dive into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, definitely agreed. Let's see here. Van Hammer says, I completely forgot that Bruce Campbell, that Bruce Campbell movie existed. Yeah, it's great, it's a classic. This is a good one from Vinyl pilled Wi. Sadly, that's how lots of dumps work, no real order, very hard to follow, lots of pages, lots of files within files. Yeah, exactly, that's what we got this time. But at least we're not super redacted like we were with the supposed Epstein files. There and.
Speaker 9: I had heard there were a couple people talking about I think Jason Burmas was discussing this that one of the things that's been revealed in the documents that used to be redacted, or I guess there was another form of it. But anyways, some of the information that's come out includes the fact that the CIA was covering, trying to hide the fact that they were using biological warfare tests on somebody somewhere. You know anything about this based.
Speaker 6: I haven't said no, I haven't seen that one yet, but I'm sure that's in there because that was that, you know, all that stuff precedes immediately the Kennedy thing. I mean, that's the Frank Olsen stuff, the Korean War. If anything, it just goes to show you that, like why have Manchurian candidate Candy Jones to do stuff when I like a guy like Oswald fits the total description of the guy like this. He has all the hallmarks of the CIA run monarch, you know, assassin god, but without like a mind control element to the point where he's just like, you know, blank eyed and running around. He's like still a real guy, but he's like buying into it and it worked. But I haven't seen anything with with with the bio weapons in this one.
Speaker 9: Maybe it was something that doctor feel Good prescribed and.
Speaker 3: Right, uh okay, let's see here, all right. Thanks for all the great comments, and shout out to everybody in our discord as well. If you're not in our discord, you should get in there. We got a lot of our We got over five hundred friends in there in our discord, so come on in and join that. We got a lot of channels in there for you, and again it'd urge you to support Alternate Current Radio and the Boiler Room and the Daily Ruckus. We have all those links on our website. Alternate Current Radio dot com is where you find us, where you'll find the show page with all the reference links and stuff. Once we're done with the post production on this sukka and with that, I think I'm gonna go around the room we've been on for a bit here and go around the room. Let you guys get back to your lives here, Mystical Pharaoh, I'll go to you first.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You know you saved rounds or final thoughts you want to throw into this episode of Boiler Room.
Speaker 7: No, I mean I think we we covered pretty much. I mean I enjoyed the different theories and the conversation around this. I think it's a different perspective. Have I listened to a bunch of spaces and I haven't seen that presented anywhere else, So I hope I would listen to the tuned in today enjoyed that, and uh, we'll see you guys next week.
Speaker 3: Hey man. Leave it to leave it to Mark Anderson in the Boiler Room to bring a conspiracy theory that has not been widely discussed this week on this topic, so it was great to have you with us. Man. I hope to see you next week.
Speaker 4: Thanks man.
Speaker 3: All Right, mister Coil Pharaoh is out Baselet analyzer over to you, man, save around front. Thoughts anything else you went through out here tonight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm walking away from this whole thing, just sort of thinking what I did before and there's nothing to change that totally believable.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think that there are a number of good movies and books about this stuff. Don't forget Clint Easwood in the Line of Fire, which is interesting because the Secret Service guys name was Clint. Also it's John Malcatraz an assassin. The series I think it was called Thirteen or Thirteen Days with James Franco, which is interesting. It's an interesting take, and a bunch of good books. Don Delillo's Libra, especially the book The Devil's the Was It The Devil's Chessboard on Alan Dulles, The John Prattos book on Cia. All these things discuss this in depth. But overall, I just think it's important to look into this stuff. I mean, you know, one thing about the document release, like without without you know, rills or accoutreml is the fact that like they just put it there, and I think that's good. So it lets us to work on it and that's fine. Hopefully we'll we'll find some stuff out, but people should dive into it.
Speaker 1: Other than that.
Speaker 6: Thanks guys, appreciate you having me here. And I'm gonna be doing some stuff tomorrow night on YouTube. So come to my YouTube and check it out.
Speaker 1: Bas Let Analyzer piece.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks, Baselet Analyzer on YouTube. Be sure you're subscribed over there. And ruckets over to you. Oh man, how did we get a black box there? That's weird? Over to you? Ruckus?
Speaker 9: Am I am? I am?
Speaker 1: I good?
Speaker 3: You're good?
Speaker 9: Yeah I was. There was a quote that I wanted to share from JFK and I couldn't find it in time, but he had said something about the poor versus the rich. Here it is. This is for Elon Musk, because Elon Musk is having a rough time right now with all of his tesla's and his dealerships blowing up. But I guess he was bitching and moaning about it, and our friend Patrick Kenningson had a good time trolling him back and I joined in because he's the richest dudent on the planet. But JFK did say at a commencement address or something like that or his inaugural address, that's right, January twentieth, nineteen sixty one. If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. Thanks for having me, Hesher, God bless each and every one of you, and may God save this republic.
Speaker 3: Ruckus out all right, there goes Ruckus. Check our website for the Daily Ruckus. Check our rumble Daily Ruckus over there as well. We got a new one coming to you real soon. It's going to be a banger. It is highly produced and it is an epic multi part episode of Daily Ruckus. We're all looking forward to it. Yeah, So thanks for being here tonight, and you know, I guess I'll just close by saying it appears that things are as have many have said for decades. Our own government was most likely involved in the assassination or an assassination situation of a sitting American president who wanted to end a war, curb the influence of a foreign government on the American government. And what did they do after they did that, They created a term conspiracy theorist and weaponized it so that the connotation in the term is, if you question the government narrative aka the Warren Report in this case, you are not right in the head. You are potentially dangerous. You're anti American, and now maybe you're anti Semitic too, if you're really looking deep in the rabbit hole. Still, look at how they slow rolled this information out over six decades, actually fomenting and allowing and stage managing conspiracy theories, actually promoting alternative narratives, and slow feeding the American public this trash while demonizing anyone who questioned the official narrative. Friends, this is a psyops tactic widely used by our intel communities, open you know, and spoken of. There's books about it all. There's tons of information and one can dive into. This is a psy ops tactic used widely by all the intel communities in regime change operations and setting the stage for wars. And what happened after JFK's assassination, Well, the war in Vietnam escalated, and this psyop has been wielded as a blunt weapon against all of us for decades, and they piled on top of it with similar syops about WMDs leading up to the Iraq War, nine to eleven, COVID lab leaks, forced vaccinations, the manipulation of our currency, Waco, Ruby Ridger, Sandy Hook, Columbine, Las Vegas, Boston bombing, Bernardino, San Bardino, ninety three World Trade Center, Oklahoma City, Bin Laden's life and death and affiliations isis al Qaida Hamas Santinista's Mexican cartels. The fish narrative on every single one of those, plus dozens of other incidents I didn't mention, have the same modus operandi, And when one looks deep enough into any of those situations, all you can do is ask more questions and then be labeled a conspiracy theorist. The revelation here is not who killed JFK. The revelation is the CIA and their affiliates are willing and able and have most likely assassinated a president to change policy. That is where we're at, So, conspiracy theorists, we'll see you next time right here in the boiler room. Have a great rest of the week. Join us for Sunday Wire and I will be broadcasting at Thepulse Dot Today Monday through Friday at let's see here if I can do the maths right in my brain at four Postern three pm Central and no, wait, no, no, no, I'm wrong. Let me go in the other direction. Noon Pacific time, two pm Central time, three pm Eastern time. Check out the Brian McClean Show on Pulse Radio two. It's up there in the main menu at the Pulse Dot Today, and join me in the live chat over there. Join me and Eileen and all our other friends that are piling back into that live interactive chat over there at the Pulse Dot today Today's News Talk. I'll be there doing the Brian McClean Show Monday through Friday. All right, we'll see you next week for another boiler room.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 6: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama.