Speaker 1: Eurodreams is the new game from the National Lottery where you could win twenty thousand euro a month for the next thirty years. That's twenty thousand euro every month for thirty years. Draws take place every Monday and Thursday, so pick up a Eurodreams ticket for your chance to win clear responsibly in store, inappor at Lottery dot e the National Lottery.
Speaker 2: It could be you.
Speaker 3: This is an ad from Better Help. As kids, we were always learning and growing, but at some point as adults, we tend to lose that sense of curiosity and excitement. Therapy can help you continue that journey because you are back to school. Era can come at any age, and Better Help makes it easy to get started. With affordable online therapy, you can do from anywhere. Rediscover possibility with Better Help. Visit Better Help help dot com Slash New Direction today to get ten percent of your first month.
Speaker 2: This ear said pose head dot Shun Jeffrey's daughter, so too blatant you obomber blowing up Wacom Texas and Heaven's Gates and Aliens modified med for Ames JFK. Shot on the Head by the CIA, Bigfoot and the moth Man. Start of Sam talking to that ties again, Witches, JOm sam coos and serious noise and haunting, stark carts and the skull and Bones. Most celebrities are probably can so if you're feeling all alone, crack a beer and get stones. Welcome you to the podcast range Brew. We're here to entertain you. We're entertaining you. It's a best kid Strange.
Speaker 4: The horror began in June nineteen eighty four. Los Angeles was under siege. Death waited in the dark at the hands of a man they called the Knight Star. After a fourteen month reign of terror, he was finally caught. It was only then that his true identity was discovered. His name, Richard Ramirez. The nice Doctor, killed at least thirteen times, thirteen people who were awakened in the night to face death. At least fifteen others survived his brutal attacks.
Speaker 5: I didn't particularly care for people.
Speaker 4: In a rare interview, Ramirez refused to discuss his own crimes, but had this to say about serial killers.
Speaker 5: A serial killer comes about by circumstances and a recipe. Poverty, drugs, child abuse. These things contribute to a person to a person's frustration and anger, and at some point in life he explodes.
Speaker 4: Perhaps for Richard Ramirez, that anger and frustration turned to rage, which he in turn took out on his victims. His killings were so sadistic and brutal that even experienced detectives were shocked.
Speaker 6: He took a woman in her sixties and stomped her to death with his foot, leading an in front of a shoe on the side of her face. From that to just executing somebody upon walking into a room. After he entered a house, he strangled. He used the ligature. He used a tire iron on a young girl, beat her, left her for dead.
Speaker 2: Would your anger subsided if you had to wipe up your mother's blood? I couldn't finish it.
Speaker 7: I had.
Speaker 8: Why on earth would you have hurt those people?
Speaker 2: Why did you kill those people?
Speaker 5: No coment, no comment, I cannot answer that.
Speaker 9: At this time, the horror began that smirk his wild I know, anyways, uh laughing at it because they're so stupid. I got like the dad jokes are going down the road of just just being abnormally dumb, and like.
Speaker 2: That's what that jokes are supposed to be. Right? No, am I wrong? Yeah? I guess dumb, All right, So what so I gave my handyman a to do list, but he only did jobs one, three, and five. But he only does odd jobs, knows, don't you joke?
Speaker 8: Welcome everybody back to the show. I'm one of your hosts, Tom kat Ak, Tom Thompson, the Reptilian, and we are back with another serial killer.
Speaker 2: Serial killer? Yes, why was that me? Remember the show Elf? Remember the show or the movie the show Elf?
Speaker 8: A l F with the alien creature with the fucking juice naws?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, Olf, Yeah, I guess because it's like if uh it's some like alien life form or something like that. Yeah, I think it is alien life form. Yes, that's so cool?
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 2: Just?
Speaker 8: Are you guessing or I'm guessing? But I'm pretty sure that's it. I'm pretty sure that's it. I used to love that show, used to love it classic like eighties.
Speaker 2: I don't think I ever really I maybe seen an episode maybe, Like I can't say I ever said down and actually watched that before.
Speaker 8: So this is our second attempt at the Richard Ramirez episode because Billy got rained in and we create a Patreon episode out of it.
Speaker 11: So it's time this comes out.
Speaker 2: At least on audio.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna post the end. Remember we talked about it's gonna be on Patreon.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm well aware, but that's still it's coming out.
Speaker 11: It's coming out.
Speaker 8: When we talked about it, we uh we discovered Billy discovered the Way Way Back. Billy discovered the way Way Back machine.
Speaker 2: Damn it, man, I hate that the ship I do, and it's like, we get into the we get into these podcasts and I get excited and you're drinking, we're having fun, and then I kind of forget the cameras on sometimes and so be uah, I'm just looking at my buddy and I'm like, oh, that's ship that just went on the internet.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nice, Yeah, And I had no control over it. Most ridiculous nonsense.
Speaker 8: Watching not documentaries for Patrion about some very controversial stuff. So this should be pretty exciting. I decided the first time we attempted this, we're gonna put it. We're gonna find we're gonna do two parters. It only makes sense for some of these big serial killers where we want to you know, after I feel like, you know, two hours, two and a half hours. People do teet around a bit, so I want.
Speaker 2: To see even even me man an hour and a half, I'm like that's enough. I'm like, I'm nineteen beers deep by now.
Speaker 11: I can somehow just just keep going, man.
Speaker 8: I like when we're doing that when we uh, Anton and Aaron did the Jimmy Saville episode, We're like four hours and I'm still going off about he's a wizard and his cigar is some sort of wand that he uses, so you know, but yes, we're talking about Richard.
Speaker 11: Ramirez, who are you.
Speaker 2: Great? Bay?
Speaker 8: Just a guy, just a guy that murdered a bunch of remails.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 8: That's uh, there's me some obviously video aspects to this for all the audio listeners, but this is gonna be a lot of fun. I want to do Richard justice, uh you know, not justice, that's he got his justice technically. And Billy is dying currently fucking allergies.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 8: So we didn't do this to rain like the first time was because Billy got rained out. So it's it's funny and it's now what hasn't rained there for a week and now it's raining again.
Speaker 2: That was the last time it thunderstorms and hey, going on the Patreon and listen to me like literally shit my pants on camera because there was a we found out where it was, by the way, so thunder hit it was yeah, like max fifty feet away from here.
Speaker 8: That's crazy and I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna cut.
Speaker 2: That clipper heard. Yeah, thunder in my life like a lightning, No thundersound. Lightning is the actual thunder. Thunder lightning, very very lightning. But that lightning hit like so close to here. It was unreal, like I have never I've never jumped that much from a storm before. And funny enough, my dogs were good. They're just like, yeah, that's fine, Billy Scarier.
Speaker 11: So funny. Yeah, so, uh this will be a lot of fun.
Speaker 8: So we're trying to uh trying to still do this even though it's it's raining there, and you know, we haven't dived into serial killers for a bit.
Speaker 11: So I'm very I'm very excited for this.
Speaker 8: Richard talking about Richard Ramirez, you know, all the ladies love him for some reason, and he also, uh, I love Satan.
Speaker 11: He loves Satan. We all know that he's.
Speaker 2: What the hell is wrong with you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so so uh so let's just uh let's just get into it. Let's get into the boy Richie. So, big deal death comes with the territory. Let's let's hear it from his own words. Let's so, let's let's hear him say it.
Speaker 7: As Richard Ramirez is led to prison on that November day, he has one final comment for the media.
Speaker 2: Big to you, death always language territory.
Speaker 7: I'll see you instead, Richard Ramirez went to and Quentin prison.
Speaker 2: His strange story continues, I love narrators because like I'm a person that will always like pick up like the little shit and like if you watch that back and like you think of like how that narration went just over that video. It was like he's like, I'll see you all in Disneyland. He's like, but he didn't go instead he went to prison.
Speaker 8: Well, what is Disneyland other than a child trafficking site? That like an amusement park where children go missing and then they take trips on on cruises to Epstein's Island to go snorkeling.
Speaker 11: So who knows, man who knows?
Speaker 2: Who knows? They went snorkeling. Maybe it was worth it, Maybe maybe they enjoyed themselves for a minute.
Speaker 8: Snorkeling into the depths of Jeffrey Epstein's ball sack. Whoa calm down, What the hell is.
Speaker 2: Wrong with you? I won't understand how So like he still got like a little straw on the side.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's like sounding, but you stick a straw into it and then you got like suck to come out that way.
Speaker 2: That disgusted. So no, that's not what I was saying. That's gross.
Speaker 8: So that was Richard Umirez's reaction to his nineteen death sentences. You maggots make me It's almost like you maggots make me sick. I will be avenged.
Speaker 2: Lucifer dwells within all of us.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 8: They actually had more of a rugged voice. But Ricky sounds to be attempts to be tough. So Los Angeles is the murder capital of the world. It takes a special little twist to capture headlines in the city, whereby autumn and nineteen eighty three, five random slayers were at large and killing independently of another. In the summer months of nineteen eighty five, reporters found their twist and filled the front pages with accounts of this sinister night stalker, A sadistic home invader with preference for unlocked windows and a taste for savage mutilation.
Speaker 11: So everybody out there, like Billy.
Speaker 8: That chooses not to lock his door, especially now in Canada where people are literally being invaded into in their homes in the country in general too, but in the middle of the day, So walk your doors. Billy never used to, and he better starts.
Speaker 2: I still don't. I still don't. I have so much Like again another thing that you probably shouldn't stay on the internet. I have so much pent up fucking rage in me that like I can't wait for the day that it's super justified. I'm so excited, like that motherfucker is getting everything I have okay, and way past the point of it's under control, Like you're yeah, no, he's done.
Speaker 8: Cali gets so many opportunities to wear my richer Amira's shirt somewhere in the Nightstalker shirt with him with the pentagram on his hand. I don't know if the wife would let me wear it in public, but I do. I do wear some shirts that are very controversial into public. So who knows, you know, who knows pil Satan?
Speaker 2: Every day you get dressed, like do you have to like run it by Chelsea first.
Speaker 8: Or some things especially like my fuck communism, sure, because it's it's controversial.
Speaker 11: You know, some some blue haired kid that just got out of college.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey, it's gonna be good for us.
Speaker 1: You know, they're not gonna kill hundreds of billions of.
Speaker 8: Us like they've done at the past, you know, so, uh, welcome back. I have a delicious drink. This is called the Richer Ramirez specialty.
Speaker 2: It is is that Are you drinking clemato juice? Is that a beer with clamato? Or are you just drinking the Caesar?
Speaker 11: It's uh, it's a bloody Richard, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a fucking you're drinking a Caesar.
Speaker 8: It's made out of old lady period blood.
Speaker 2: Are you actually drinking a bloody Caesar though, I am drinking a Caesar? Yes? Or bloody Marry? Sorry? What is the difference drinking of Caesar Caesar's clemato juice and then bloody Marry's tomato?
Speaker 11: But tomato juice is tomato juice?
Speaker 2: No, it's not, No, not even fucking close. Not the same. Climato juice. That's clam that's clam juice. Clams is serious juice. Yeah, and then bloody like tomato juice. Like do you know when you get like the little cans or whatever, It's like, how thick that is. That's the people in the America drink. They'll drink bloody Marry. It's exactly the same, but with like that thick fucking tomato juice.
Speaker 11: All right, well, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Water like this is much more palatable. I'm drinking the Caesar.
Speaker 11: Too, hilarious. I'm drinking an extra spicy bitch.
Speaker 2: Oh I got I got o g regional.
Speaker 11: So yeah, this.
Speaker 8: Sadistic home invader a story broke. The stalker had three weeks of freedom left, but he went on a bet. He he but he was on a bent on. He's bent on making every moment count. He would claim the minimum of sixteen lives before his bitter end. So let's bring it back to the past of Richer Ramirez. You know, let's talk about his life, right Aneldo Passo, Texas At the noon, the airless, heated inferno in the mind of a young boy. The dust swirls around his shoes as he walks home from school. He looks down at them when he suddenly suddenly tiny lights and sparks appear before his eyes. He sighs, knowing what will come next, jerking, falling, wetting himself and biting his tongue. Blackness will consume him completely. As he falls, He is not able to recall later where he was or what happened. Future serial killer Richard Ramirez is about to have an an aapileptic seizure. It is February nineteen sixty eight, and he just turned eight years old and feels all alone, even in a crowded room.
Speaker 2: You got you know it videos.
Speaker 11: The seizure dog thing.
Speaker 2: Hey, not so many people, like enough people know it that it was even on The Simpsons. But I feel like when I meet people they don't know who Flight to the Concords is.
Speaker 11: Do you know who they're?
Speaker 2: No, they're in New Zealand.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: They're the Shepherds that came to America for like it's just stupid comedy, but like I love it so much. They do like a light show for all the dogs in the audience. They kill, they kill them all.
Speaker 11: That is funny.
Speaker 8: And if for all the audio listeners, uh, you know, we're hoping to avoid this, but you know, if you hear the soothing rain.
Speaker 11: Just just enjoy it. It's calming during this bear.
Speaker 2: Can you hear it again?
Speaker 8: A little bit not as bad. It just sounds like somebody's taking a piss in the background. So that's gonna be fine. Just imagine blood, everybody, imagine blood.
Speaker 2: Actually exactly what's happening. Girl back there just won't stop pissing.
Speaker 8: God's God's period. Blood blackness will consume him completely. As he falls, he will not be able to recall it later where he was taken or what happened. And so yeah, as a child, Ricky was a small but very he was very bright.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 8: This came as great relief to his mother, Mercedes, who had worked at the Tony or Lamba boot factory, where she mixed chemicals and pigments that dyed the leather boots. Between the poor ventilations and smell. She feared for her unborn final child would have birth effects, and she quit in her fifth month. Yet parents will inject themselves. Sorry everybody, People are like.
Speaker 2: Whoa, we don't say that.
Speaker 11: It's like, well, a little bit, a little bit of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Poor poor man, I'd become a described to you. I was like, he's got a haircut like my mom did in the sixties. He looks like he looks like a woman in the sixties, but he's a man at that time, so he was just like literally like a girl all the time. It'd be like getting your cool picture taken today in grade eight and you got like long, luscious blonde hair and your makeup's done, and like, yeah, they gave him a knitted sweater from Grandma. That's got all these Grandma puts some fucking work in that sweater. Though it looks like it looks like you drew it. Though you know how hard that would be.
Speaker 11: Kid, that'd be unreal.
Speaker 2: Like if that's an like, I'm super impressed that was today today. Not too many people can knit that. That's unreal.
Speaker 11: That's uh, it's it's a it's a weird outfit.
Speaker 8: He's got on and he and I don't know something about him in his face and you know, he looks happy there, normal normal boy.
Speaker 2: He's like, I got rid of my girl haircut, and now mom put a bowl over my head and cut around it and then some parts grew longer. Wait, no, go to the go to the bowl haircut? Why is like, what's up with right over the like the I guess i'd be his left eye. Why is his hair doing that?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They just kind of like it's conjoining with his like eyebrow.
Speaker 8: It's it's it's an AI photo. That essentially what's that called. When they clean it up, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, that's real.
Speaker 8: It's really it's a real photo. But AI made a better quality so we can really see in the eyes of a of a child that turns into a serial killer.
Speaker 2: He's got that like that's that's a statistic smile. Yeah, he's mad there. I think he's younger in this one. I think he's older in that one who knows man, the one where he's smiling, he's younger, and the one where he's fucking when he's older wearing knitted sweater in high school. I'm pretty pissed off right now.
Speaker 8: When he was born, she was greatly relieved that he was not a special boy. But he was a special boy.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy you are one of them.
Speaker 8: They have to be a Mexican. Actually cannot do one. Passo el Paso. He's was it also, Yeah, he was, he's a Mexican man. Well he's Latino. Yeah, personally actually yes, no ship yeah no home Ray.
Speaker 2: See me and me and the boys.
Speaker 7: You know what we did.
Speaker 2: We went down. We went down to the home deep boy and oh lots of money there. These ridg MO fuckers don't know ship.
Speaker 8: Home Depot now Canada is like I call it home people because it's like filled with It's like everywhere is.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they're doing. They're like I by, oh no, no, no something. I mean we're going to cut that right there.
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Oh homebrand. Why you make me wear some shitty sweater? I killed people?
Speaker 8: Now you make miss I'm angry with this shitty sweater you make me wear? Grandma, It's like he's like smoke a cigarettes at seven years.
Speaker 2: Old, Mamasita. We can't. We can't be doing this. We can't be wearing stuff like this. You're going to another accent. That was something else. I was trying to do a pup like a before puberty. Oh humri I got. I mean it's not just higher volume, it's like it's almost like a different like because they don't have like that rast we always do when we do the Spanish accent, like oh, it's like it's same with friends, right Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 11: So we had friends.
Speaker 8: According to the biography Channels documentary Notorious, they later were stunned into shock and disbelieve when the young man grew up and done the things he was accused of. He had loving parents and was the youngest of six children. Being epileptic made him a little sheltered in his parents' eyes, but they did theirs they could, and his siblings looked after him. Traditional Catholic and family proud. They were a proud family.
Speaker 2: You know, No, they weren't.
Speaker 11: I'm pretty sure that's him at a church. He's praying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that looks like he is not praying. That looks like a man that was forced there saying we do sometimes. And then he went back home and because he didn't he didn't sing the right note and choir, he got beat over the head of the belt. And his dad's like, I did everything I could. I was a good father.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, we we get into that too, but realistically, right, that's and then he's not praying, Well, he's not praying to Jesus.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, there is not one fucking serial killer in this world in my opinion anyways, And if I'm wrong, I'll never know I'm actually wrong, but I don't believe there's one serial killer ever or killer in general that was ever actually raised with good parents, because if they were, that is not how your fucking mind would.
Speaker 11: You good Bundy, Yes, he did, he had a good upbringing.
Speaker 8: No, he's one of the only ones that had to like it was weird because he was he was raised pretty decently and stuff like that.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm I want to I want to talk about him at some point.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not saying that in general. I'm saying in general, like you can lie and say whatever he wants to. Why am I sof smoking you can lie and say whatever you want to the press. But like at the end of the day, like that he said, porn, did it fucking be there? Porn? Porn made me help people? Yeah, for sure? Maybe jilted And he didn't want to say his mom because he loved her, and he's like, you fucked me up, mom.
Speaker 8: As much as he's been overdone, I like I would actually ted Bundy is just that interesting that I would kind of want to talk about him. And he's like such this like chauvinistic, kind of like I don't give a fuck handsome man like he was his own lawyer, you know, so so Julian Ramirez worked for the railroad. In many later interviews, he said that Ricky he was a good child until he came into his early teens.
Speaker 11: But uh neighbors tell a different story.
Speaker 8: They claim that Uh got the tea Hoodian abused and beat not only his wife and his children too, sometimes using a fucking baseball bat.
Speaker 2: Right there, right fucking there. He was raised in great home.
Speaker 11: Baseball bat You'll know, I knew it.
Speaker 8: That's crazy to beat your kids with a baseball batman, Like, that's some wild ship first up to bat. We have abusive berry bonds, so weird, and I was one.
Speaker 2: I never wanted you. I wanted you.
Speaker 11: This his motivation so weird. So uh yeah, so he would uh he would hide.
Speaker 2: He's like, I feel sorry, I'm sorry. Sorry guys ever adopted.
Speaker 8: It was uh you know, well, all the the women that I did that are knew of, that were from foster homes were always the craziest.
Speaker 2: So no ship. They never loved.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I guess that's true. And they never knew what love was.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, That's why I'm worried about you. I got worried about you sometimes. I moved to New Brunswick because I'm like, this guy is like, I'm gonna be known as friends with them, and I'm gonna get he's gonna just go shoot up a postal.
Speaker 11: Don't say that that's not gonna happen. Shut up. I've uh, I had I I was the bringer of my own doom so to speak.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: My parents could have done a little better. But yeah, maybe they should have called the cops me so often. That would have made me a little better.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, that's weird. That's weird.
Speaker 6: Weary me out.
Speaker 8: Anyway, So Ricky began hiding from Julian in the local cemetery. You know, he would like he'd be like one of those guys on TikTok that's like cleaning off the graves.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that.
Speaker 8: This guy's like, look at me, I'm gonna polish this grave up. And there's someone I think I did a video and there like demon comes out. It's like there's legitimately people that do that on TikTok. They'll go to like graveyards and clean up the graves and be like, oh this is h I t oh he.
Speaker 2: Finished cleaning this he's an Argentina Helena.
Speaker 8: Everyone knows he's he died in Argentina or he went to Hollow Earth, if we know what we're talking about. So yeah, sometimes sleeping there to escape the anger of his father. You know, all his friends were ghosts and stuff. He's hanging out. It is hard to know he was telling the truth. But soon a huge factor came in to Ricky's life that would change him forever. About the time that his cousin named Mike, who came home from Vietnam.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, Vietnam.
Speaker 8: You know, I actually liked that movie. The experience was all Ricky wanted to hear about. He began to hang out with Mike at Mike's shabby apartment every day, and because Mike and his lovely wife named Jesse, who had tried to make a home for them, his parents allowed him to spend time there. What they didn't realize until it was too late that Mike was showing Ricky more of Vietnam than a teenager needed to see. Mike had been a Green Beret in Vietnam and taken many polaroids of the people he killed in the most violent ways.
Speaker 2: You know, get him not actually where I stand if anyone's curious, anyone's curious.
Speaker 8: You know, we only stand on humor and in theory and speculation and and that's it, you know.
Speaker 11: So you know, he's like, take a look.
Speaker 8: At these these boteroids. Is that pretty crazy?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: He's damn good. I had to go get him, you know, Mama. He said he was a man. He was no man.
Speaker 8: So he told Ricky he had that he had to rape the women and shot children for fun, for fun. This was his fun time. He's like, we're going down, you know, we're just you know, it's welcome to Vietnam, everybody. We're here fighting the communists, you know what. But we're just gonna go to hoche Man's trail. We're gonna enjoy ourselves.
Speaker 2: Oh look there's a child.
Speaker 11: Oh there's a woman. Take off the clothes.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 11: Then is crazy craziness.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what happened from Well, that's that's song.
Speaker 8: To come defend America from communism on the other side of the world, which is I think communism communist won the war, and that it's all countries in the Western world are encroaching maybe the whole world at one world Communist order but at that time that was an unjust stupid war because they're like, oh afraid and then they lost anyway. So yeah, really so as it's innocent people went off to die for no fucking reason and then or come back severely damaged, as his cousin was. As he taught Ricky how to smoke smoke pot, He's like, you just suck it. He told him stories more vivid than any other movie or book. This was real life, Mike said, and he had pictures to prove it, and Ricky loved it. These pictures fascinate him. It wasn't just the naked women he dreamed of. It was the killing. The blood in the photos is something he wanted to see in real life, and soon that wish would come true.
Speaker 2: It's boy, don't do that one.
Speaker 11: It's all good. It's all good.
Speaker 8: Work out in the audio. So sorry that for some reason all the sound effects cut out on the video.
Speaker 2: But I thought you were doing it thinking it like I thought it wouldn't work it all. But anyways, sorry to carry out. You underestimate my power. I do because I've seen your power.
Speaker 8: So Mike had come home, like many vets did, and to an empty welcome, right, They're like, there's like protests at stuff they're going thrown at them because they went to fight and just wore. Obviously, there's all these college kids that were probably Communist in their right being like why are you over there? Were realistically they shouldn't have been over there in the first place, but they the Vietnamese got them right. Some of the traps they made whoa Man, pretty crazy ship that they thought of, you know, gorilla warfare, gotta gotta get him where it hurts.
Speaker 11: It's following in traps.
Speaker 2: Do you think I don't have that ship around?
Speaker 11: You have other things that comes down from the trees and then smokes them.
Speaker 2: And no, shut up, don't give out, don't tell them where they is.
Speaker 8: Billy has a massive ball, so all of his time smoking, he he essentially used all the tinfoil and then kind of just lit it on fire and eventually it accumulated to this massive ball. So if you try to come into his home, your chased, Like Indiana Jones, buy a massive cigarette ball of all the tinfoil.
Speaker 11: I actually knew a kid that did that his parents.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to tell people not stop.
Speaker 11: I actually do some of that.
Speaker 7: Do this.
Speaker 8: Parents smoke so much that they took the tinfoil and they would just make a ball. They lay it on fire and make a bigger ball, and it became like it was hard as a rock to kind of like form it. Yeah, and it was like a literally solid ball of metal.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 11: I'm like this, how much your parents smoked.
Speaker 2: Had to have taken like ten plus years. Oh yeah to do that.
Speaker 8: Well, they we would go over there and they'd be like at the kitchen, never smoke, you know, And then I ended smoking.
Speaker 11: So that's great. Thanks people.
Speaker 2: You really saw the worst of the worst and you went, yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh my my uncle died in his deathbed because of lung cancer when I was eight or some ship seven or eight told me not to smoke. Uh and uh and yeah and and and didn't help me. But he's in hell now because he molested people. So yeah, I think he deserves the lung cancer.
Speaker 2: And that's for sure a feeling good story. Yep. Oh man.
Speaker 10: Yeah, anyways, Jesus, the psychological effects and uh changes in his state side economy, we're a great deal to bear along with a stranger who inhabited his wife's body.
Speaker 11: That's what he thought, I guess he developed the drug.
Speaker 2: Have a fucking lazy eye, I you do.
Speaker 11: He developed the Actually, I don't know, man, you just have crazy eyes.
Speaker 8: Is this is this one lazy I get like that when I'm like drunker, like I'm high, my one eye like droops.
Speaker 11: Down load in the other.
Speaker 8: He developed a drug habit in Vietnam and picked it up when he got back home because they're gonna on the soldiers like heroin. They gave him acid and shot all the ords of stuff. Trying to ease off the pain of war. Mike showed Ricky had a smoke, and to impress him, Ricky started to do it more and more, stealing to finance his low life habit. His you know, his parents became worried seeing that Rickie's changed he was going through.
Speaker 11: It was obvious.
Speaker 8: I'm sure when he was coming home completely stoned out of his mind after singing around smoking joints all day with his cousin.
Speaker 11: I know that all too well, man. I remember so many times I'd smoke weed.
Speaker 8: My mom would like freak out on us, and I remember one time specifically, we're like, we don't think, oh, we're thinking that we're smoking in the garage and somehow it's not gonna smell. And then she got home and we could hear pull in the garage doors like down, It's like she freaks out, and I remember sitting on the ground. I'm like twelve or some shit, maybe thirteen. I'm like just laughing as she's yelling at me. It's like, I got to know what it was. Ding.
Speaker 2: I've never met someone that got caught more frequently than you.
Speaker 11: That's so crazy.
Speaker 2: You you have no idea how to hide what you're doing.
Speaker 11: No, I just never cared, man, Like, it's never cared.
Speaker 2: That you got in trouble, and you care as soon as she rolled up, even me at your fucking house, are smoking in your fucking room, Let's get out. And then she opens the door and I see your fucking panics. Fusher, I am a bystander right now? Am I in trouble right now?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 8: Unemployed and unmotivated, Mike was suffering from post traumatic stress disorder, although they had no one at the time to tell them that his wife nagged him repeatedly to get a job and change his life, but he was becoming an addict. Argument after argument ensued while Ricky sometimes watched. Finally, one day she went to see what they were doing, and so another round of complaints. Can you complain to me about my drug habits as a as a Latina?
Speaker 2: Oh you know? Man?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 7: You you you? Okay?
Speaker 2: On second imre is the male one and then female? Can you do a quick female one for me? Latina? Stop ragging with me. Man, don't come at me, come at me. You know you no, no you low life, low life garbage.
Speaker 10: Day I come home, you come home too, and I find out you you weren't even at work, you even.
Speaker 2: Go you rugs. Excuse me, excuse me, Let me get the lemon pledge. You're very dirty.
Speaker 8: So so she's complaining and Ricky just sat there. He was like, WHOA, don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: I'll never get married for some reason.
Speaker 11: This picture it's it's it's Richard Mirrors with a baby.
Speaker 8: He's I don't know, a teenager, like I don't know, fourteen fifteen, maybe sixteen.
Speaker 2: And he's like he's gonna fucking kill it, I know, or eat it or.
Speaker 8: Something like it's a it's like a steak or something. He's like, that looks like it looks.
Speaker 11: Like me it kind of does.
Speaker 2: Is that you fuck that looks exactly like my baby picture? Oh no, man, did you Mexico?
Speaker 11: Oh shit, maybe you knew it.
Speaker 2: Man. There's people have stories like that, did you when did you go to prison? What year was it?
Speaker 8: I did in nineteen eighty six seven?
Speaker 11: Something like that.
Speaker 2: I missed a few years.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 8: I was watching Kiltony and there's a guy that's claimed to smoke joints with which he just didn't know at the time, and I was like, that's crazy. But does that story being like, yeah, I smoked weed with like a massive, crazy serial color and there's tons of people have done that too, right, They're like, don't realize till laughter. And he's like he's like some boy guy in his uh, in his seventies, and it's like pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: And he's like, oh, there's my friend on the news. Is that Richie? That's Richie.
Speaker 8: It's such a weird story of like, whoa, that's fucking crazy man.
Speaker 11: So nuts.
Speaker 8: It kept coming up as I was researching this, like I kept seeing stuff about him, like people joking.
Speaker 11: It's so weird.
Speaker 8: It's like it's like the universe knew as I start talking about the psychopath. I hope everyone's enjoying the calming rain as we do this, I hope. But it soothes you.
Speaker 2: And I heard it. Take it. It's fine, it so good. It is what it is.
Speaker 11: The audio will be edited to.
Speaker 2: Brutal.
Speaker 11: It's fine, we'll deal with it. It's fine. I think it's as bass is gonna get.
Speaker 2: I hope you're right.
Speaker 8: I fucking two times in a row, this happened. Wild Billy does not have good luck. He needs to start praying to Jesus, you know. But instead of you know, he's at allah Buddha.
Speaker 2: Not been doing it. Let's try the next one.
Speaker 8: So, so Mike lost his control. You know, they're out, they're wasted, out of their mind, you know. And he lost control. He took out a small revolver and he shot his wife point blank in the face, murdering her right in front of a young Richard Ramirez.
Speaker 2: When you say young, how old?
Speaker 11: I think he was like fifteen or sixteen something like that. Pretty sure.
Speaker 8: I think he was like thirteen, actually, so twelve thirteen And seeing this and and the blood splattered.
Speaker 2: On his face, on his face, she flew black.
Speaker 8: Black of bla blah blah, she flew back across the room, landing on the bed, like that's pretty intense, like point blank range is like right in your weigh in your mug, and then just blast her face off.
Speaker 11: And then he was stunned, and he was he was a fork.
Speaker 1: He was like.
Speaker 11: Came in his pants. It was the ultimate high, you know.
Speaker 2: And I don't I don't think he came.
Speaker 11: Maybe who knows hard as a rock?
Speaker 2: You know. That's funny. Well, Julie too, go back, go back, go back, that's the coming face.
Speaker 11: That's one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly what it looks like. He's like, So when when Julie, actually sorry, sorry, sorry to cut you off. Go back to that picture again. Yes, why is he pressing the chains against the stomach so hard?
Speaker 8: Because he's crazy, man, that's why.
Speaker 5: Is he?
Speaker 2: Is he trying to flex?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, that time he's That's why what a wild photo. Take handcuffs, but he just doesn't care, leaning right into it. It's like you get fucked, you all bitches.
Speaker 8: He never cared, He had no remorse. This is crazy about like, and that's why you loved him so much. One of your favorite serial killers, you stated, uh and for and we had we did originally an episode on Richard Mary's Bed an hour way back in the day, probably the fourth I think it was like the fifth or sixth episode we ever did. It's on Patrion now because some guy on gave us four point or I think he gave us four stars and said he didn't give us five stars. On Apple Podcasts because the Richer Mures episode was God, he's like, where's Richie Rich.
Speaker 2: Because your car kanum Richie Rich.
Speaker 11: He's like, where's Richie Rich?
Speaker 2: Where's he? Man?
Speaker 11: And I'm like, it's on the Patriot a man.
Speaker 2: Don't you ruin our rating over that?
Speaker 7: I know?
Speaker 8: Don't join the Patriot Man. Support the show. Actually, it's very cheap and there's a ton of content on there. So when Julian took looking back to the department to get some things.
Speaker 3: This is an ad from Better Help. As kids, we were always learning and growing, but at some point as adults we tend to lose that sense of curiosity and excitement. Therapy can help you continue that journey because you're back to school. Era can come at any age, and Better Help makes it easy to get started with affordable online therapy you can do from anywhere rediscover possibility with better Help visit Better Help h elp dot com slash new direction today to get ten percent of your first month.
Speaker 8: Uh, you know, after his cousin did this, it was he was now and work. He called jail, but it was more of like a mental ward waiting to be sentenced. The bloody bed and the stillness of the room shocked him. It was death, he later told an interviewer in an interview. He quickly went through her. I guess Jesse's purse in the front room while Julian opened the window. That's crazy. So he's going through her purse and she's dead or I guess her body would be either now. But her purse is probably on the ground, and so he's going through it. Probably could in this high right loving it and uh he opened the windows to let the air in. Ricky probably felt many things at the time. He admitted to knowing the women very well, but there was nothing he could do. He escaped to his cousin Mike's house. His escape to his cousin Mike Mike's house was gone. Things were about to change. School had become less and less interesting for him. He was bitterly dis point when he was cooked off, kicked off the school football team because of his epileptic seizures.
Speaker 2: What happens on football that you can't have epilepsy for because you out falling just starts flashing their phones. I had di Richie.
Speaker 11: Yeah, maybe that would have been better though, all the.
Speaker 2: Like have Let's have a light show for Richard ram.
Speaker 8: But do you think his number was like thirteen sixty six six. Here comes Richard ramires A. His Chelsea number is six six six. He says he loves Satan.
Speaker 2: Person to ever have three digits, but hail Satan.
Speaker 8: I love Satan man.
Speaker 11: Alex Jones really loves Satan. It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 8: So this was a crushing blow to his young eagle at the age of thirteen. So when his cousin shot his wife in the face, he's in front of Ricky. He was probably like twelve or eleven something like that.
Speaker 11: Like, that's crazy.
Speaker 8: So he went to the big city of Los Angeles to spend the summer with his brother, Ruben Rubin. You know who was the sandwich He was reporting sandwich.
Speaker 2: He's like this guy at the time used to go into those Mexican restaurants. He'd order sandwiches and they'd be like, this guy's nuts and they tell all their friends. He'd be like, this guy put fucking sour kraut on the meat and everyone's laughing at him, and he's like, this is my sandwich. Call it.
Speaker 8: He loves Marba Duke. We're bringing back to man.
Speaker 11: It's so funny. Rich Rumiers is a is a maniac, but like he is definitely is.
Speaker 2: It Martin du and no yours is what marmalade.
Speaker 11: Marmalade as I kept saying. His name is Marblelade, so weird man and throw back to that. So, uh yeah, he was a ruber.
Speaker 8: It was a great influence on Richer considering he was a burglar and it harowoind act. So it's like great, he's already smoking weed, you know, and smoking cigarettes. Now it's like, let's get him into heroin. His main goal was now to learning how to steal without getting caught so he could get high. When the summer was over, Ricky went back to al Passo reluctantly. Living in California. Had been in Blast, doing whatever he wanted, whatever he wished, whenever he wished. He knew his parents weren't going to be happy with his pot smoking and stealing by the no shit. By the time that he had grown to see Julian as something of a tyrant, he didn't want to follow his rules. Julian, for his part, was bitterly disappointed and Ricky Ricky had turned out. He had to teach Ricky to be honorable after beating him skiing. But that's literally like be honorable, and he's like, well, he's beating him with a baseball bat.
Speaker 11: Come on, come on, come on, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 11: He so to educate himself better for the future.
Speaker 8: Julian uh then to give him a better future than what he had on the railroads, but Ricky seemed to want none of them. After one explosive fight, Ricky finally said no more and went to live with a sister, Ruth and her husband. Guess like a basic Mexican name just Guss likes no no something some a little more like, oh, you know, why are you doing the Italian?
Speaker 11: That's very it seems Mexican to me.
Speaker 2: Every time we do accents like it's like we can't nail it. We are two of the world's worst. He knew his what was that he.
Speaker 8: Knew his parents shooting Aaron. I don't even shoot Heroin at that point, but.
Speaker 2: Mad at me.
Speaker 8: I track marks on my arm. Unfortunately, Roberto was not a good influence on Ricky either. He had bad influence at their bad fucking It seems like every like Mexican is it bad as.
Speaker 2: Kidding, dude, I'm telling you, honestly, no word of a lie. Like I hear my grandma's stories of living down there at the time, Like my grandma grew up in like a super like sheltered community, right, so their mid and I they're living in like the Mexican communities. And what my mother did to people in Canada, she never would have had me because she would have been in fucking jail. Like my mom kicked at the age of eleven. She kicked my fucking aunt off a horse and buggy and in her words, where I was so hoping the horse would stomp its head, would appreciate.
Speaker 11: You chow telling.
Speaker 2: She doesn't care.
Speaker 8: Man, zero remarm She's like, no, fuck you Like that's that's a lot of Mexicans.
Speaker 11: I think the government the fucks.
Speaker 8: I do think the government's being paid by the cartel to bring in people and stuff. I think that like the government is so corrupt, right, there's probably so many like politicians and you know, state senators, especially within the States, are like I'll take some money, sure, bring them in, man, bring them in.
Speaker 2: Keem common what's just funny too, And like it's funny to bring like American politics into this too, because at the end of the day, like and I don't have proof to back this up. This is just like my own kind of thought. I genuinely think Mexican people are probably like the worst people in the world. Like, for.
Speaker 11: All, you fuckers are gonna pay.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying y'all aren't good. I'm just like I'm one of you. I'm white, but I'm still one of you. It's my background. But like, just knowing so much about how those communities are, I'm like, you guys are the most dangerous fucking.
Speaker 8: It can't be worse than the fucking rat worshiping, monkey worshiping, poop eating pooping in the street people.
Speaker 2: It hands down way work. I don't know, those people at least have some sort of religion to try to be good. The idle worship you should never be allowed doesn't matter. Same, It's at least something. Mexicans are just like, look after yourself. No one's looking after you, and.
Speaker 8: They're doing what's that satanic?
Speaker 2: I love you, By the way, don't anyone from Mexico listening to this. My mother grew up in Mexico. I love Mexican people. They're awesome, just in Gin generally. That's how I feel. I have no fucking facts to back that up at all, but this is feelings.
Speaker 8: So he was so, he was a neighborhood peeping tom, and Ricky became I guess his brother is another cousin or whatever, Roberto or his cousins, his cousin or his ann is whatever.
Speaker 11: They're her husband. So he and Ricky is fine.
Speaker 8: He and Ricky proud around the streets by looking into the master bedrooms of nearby houses to see undressed women.
Speaker 2: If Ruth knew, she did not let on.
Speaker 8: So she has stated that Ricky was arranging, arraging insomniac who never got more than a few hours of sleep at night. During this periods still seemed to be unending source of energy. There were other drugs by the time, cocaine occasionally drunken nights on rum. Ricky went to school but didn't really care about what happened there. His grades went downhill, and for the first time he began to read about Satanism.
Speaker 11: It seemed that Jesus, the figure he had been brought.
Speaker 8: Up to believe that would love and protect him, had done nothing kind for him.
Speaker 11: Jesus did nothing for him, so he chose to hell.
Speaker 2: Jesus didn't help.
Speaker 8: It didn't help him at all, not meaning a little bit. No, it's fine. Don't worry about it, son, I'll just stuff. I'll just have editing to do on the audio side, So don't stress it. Testicle box, it is what it is. People watching, Just enjoy the soothing sound of rain. Just imagine you're in a rainforest and Richard Ramirez is smelling in the back of your neck.
Speaker 2: Okay, it ain't gonna be soothing in a minute, it's gonna be obnoxious. It's all fine where it's out.
Speaker 11: You're good. We're gonna keep it here. Okay, we're gonna keep you here.
Speaker 8: Phil so uh so, you drink rom doing cocaine. We didn't care about school. Fucking Jesus was messing him around. He's like, Jesus ain't there to protect me. My dad's beating me in the baseball bat will tell me to love Jesus. So I don't know how that's good working out. He had a new master, Satan.
Speaker 2: Hail Satan, Satan a baseball bat.
Speaker 8: Hail Satan's hell saw DoD oh.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear any of it. None of that came through in my end.
Speaker 11: It's very loud.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 8: Something's happening with this ship with yeah, your.
Speaker 2: Sud boards fucking backwards. That bit that just begs to ask. The question though, is if do you think here's a question for you? Are you still in your same season? Are you fucking bitch always? Yeah? No worries he fucking loser anyways? Through Oh.
Speaker 11: What the hell is called the soundboard man?
Speaker 2: Do you think, hypothetically, if Ritchie's parents were Satan worshippers that he would have grew up to be a good guy? Maybe maybe you would have been So. I didn't hear any of it, so you don't think anyone did. So at least I got my point across.
Speaker 11: He had he had a new master, right, Satan, you know?
Speaker 8: And he said it should be noted that Ricky never joined the Church of Satan. He was an individual practitioner. You know he just did on his Ricky had.
Speaker 2: His self contractor I'm not employed.
Speaker 8: No, So Ricky had gotten a job in a high school at a motel that gave him access to a master key to all the rooms. His uh, his burglary skills were consistently consistently getting better. He's going room to room, he was he was taking what he wanted, making sure that the thefts and his shifts did not coincide. So he's literally like he's working at this motel, uh, and then stealing I don't know, I don't know what hotel, and he's trying to you got a master key, but he's trying to make sure it lined up to his fucking his own shift. He watched the woman coming and going from the motel. His fantasies lingered on the beautiful ones, and had been reported that he snuck into rooms, hid behind heavy drapes and in the bathrooms, watching his women undressed and groom themselves.
Speaker 11: So, and this is where he gets this.
Speaker 8: He's a sneaky boy, right, He's very sneaky, sneak a snaky drapes.
Speaker 2: I love these one word, one letter, yeah.
Speaker 11: Literally yeah, And he's like can you see his shoes sticking out from underneath. It's like that. It's in scary movie, not like the third joke.
Speaker 2: I said in a row that just went over your head.
Speaker 8: I heard what you said.
Speaker 2: I know what you I know what you were all right.
Speaker 8: It's like scary movie where he's like behind the couch and she's like, I can still see you. He's like ship and he like goes behind the curtain. It's like hook sticking out there.
Speaker 2: Come out here, you tell a bitch.
Speaker 8: His fancy is finally spilled into a dark and violent assault on the hotel guest. Sneaking into women's rooms with the master key, he surprised her from behind, tied her up. He was raping the what's the master key for the motel?
Speaker 2: It's it's oh sorry, sorry, yes, sorry, sorry, I'm a dummy. Yeah.
Speaker 8: He was was raping the women when her husband came back into the room unexpectedly crazy shocked, he grabbed Ricky and began to beat him, punch him in the face repeatedly before calling the cops. Ricky was extraordinarily lucky the man and women did not want to press charges. After he walked in to Richard Mure's raping his wife in less than maybe that wasn't his wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's Oh, that would make sense. That'd be the only way that makes sense. Because how in the world did he not press charges?
Speaker 8: I know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering that. That's a weird little loophole in our system anyway. It's like, even if they were doing that, like, wouldn't there be like not an option to press charges? Like it's just happening anyway because you did it, Like, I know, that's that's really weird. That's up to the person that called the cops.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's very strange, very strange. You know, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: He's he handed me a couple hundred bucks, so I'd let the serial killer go. That's weird. That's weird. Someone's raping my wife. My god, Like, could you imagine that you walk in someone's raping Chelsea to the point of even calling the cops, Like that point would never come. You're done, You're that's it, And now I'm calling the police, like two days later, after I contemplated for a while, how I'm going to get rid of this body?
Speaker 11: That's how. I don't know how you wouldn't.
Speaker 8: But that would mean having to supposedly come back to Yeah, so you want to press chargers. That would mean I have to come back to El Paso, something they did not want to do. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: And Ricky lied his way out of the whole They were visiting or something.
Speaker 8: So he lied his way through the whole thing. Guy, he told every everyone the woman wanted to have sex with him and they were having in central sex when the husband burst in. It would be funny if he was correct. But that's like the mentality of some people. I was like, she wanted it.
Speaker 2: She was wearing a short skirt.
Speaker 11: She wanted it, you know.
Speaker 8: And it's just like, it's a lot of these newcomers seem to think creeping around.
Speaker 11: Leering at women.
Speaker 2: Dude, trying to build this.
Speaker 11: Right, I don't know who I'm talking about. It's fine.
Speaker 8: He not only escaped, not only escaped prosecution. His family believed him. Ricky was he was he was he was like, you know, he was like, ah, that's fine, man.
Speaker 2: He was relieved.
Speaker 8: You know, he knew his life was waiting outside El Paso and moved back to Los Angeles when he was eighteen years old. Just eighteen, a young richie out out for out on the prow you know, like.
Speaker 2: He looks like even from day one, like he looks not right.
Speaker 11: It's just happy go lucky guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not a happy go lucky guy. Whoever the fuck made that's.
Speaker 8: His shitty teeth. Man, he had like awful breath. This is this is rich Ramirez in twenty twenty four. It's like, let me get a quick selfie.
Speaker 2: He's got his smart phone up looking the other way. He's like someone walked in on the outgo because I was in the girls washroom.
Speaker 11: But yeah, how yuggie is?
Speaker 8: Man? I like I can see why, Like I don't know, like it's this. I was gonna assist that sounds gay, but I was like, I can see why women would find him attractive kind of back in he.
Speaker 2: Has identical features the fucking Michael Jackson. He does. Man, it is weird, Like he's got the same jawline, same nose, well old Michael's nose, I guess. But that's right, I guess young Michael. However you want to look at that. But yeah, stop being so ignorant. Ignorant, I forgot about that. I haven't seen nothing a WHI so funny. So let's can you sing?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 11: Can you sing Highway to Hell for me?
Speaker 2: Come on a hell way? A heo. You can't do the music. You can't do the music as long as the beat at the same time, because the lyrics over lop the beat slightly.
Speaker 11: Do you know any lyrics?
Speaker 2: If you say two, I'll know the rest of the song.
Speaker 11: I don't know. I don't know the rest of it.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 11: I don't listen to.
Speaker 2: I just need to like that's how I'm fine works high Way to Hell lyrics? Oh yeah, Living Easy? Okay, now I'm back to the stream. What he go?
Speaker 11: What the fuck happened?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 8: Where did Billy go? He must have clicked out of something. Oh man, this boy, this boy, this doesn't seem to get a ship better. It was a lot easier when he was in the studio right next.
Speaker 2: To me, don't I I was like tapping back and forth. So living easy, Living free, season ticket for one.
Speaker 11: Way ride that one hi Way to Hell.
Speaker 2: By So it overdoes it?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: As a white boy, you immediately want to do Sweet Caroline with the bump bump bomb, but they don't. The Highway to Hell.
Speaker 11: Goes the song is about a pedos, so that's all good. Yeah, there was, he was.
Speaker 8: Yeah, California offered many delights for Ricky, but not so much as drugs.
Speaker 11: In the beginning, he took LSD and studied Satanism.
Speaker 2: It has been for years.
Speaker 8: He had been heavily influenced by Anton Levy, the author of the Satanic Bible. And it's funny because Anton Levey did say in the Satanic Bible, I have it ready to Yeah he does. He does say to like, uh, to not kill people like it's in there, to like, you shouldn't kill animals. We don't believe in sacrifice. So that's why there's like the nice version of Satanism that Anton LaVey created, I got it wet, so it's all like manguled. But it's a little handbook of Satanism. But that the the Luciferian people, uh, that really believe in the real Satan.
Speaker 11: That's a lot different. There's different sections of what they call Satanism.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's fair and yeah fair.
Speaker 8: So uh, Ricky would drop a hit of acid and read, feeling more and more that Satan was his protector, which is crazy because the whole idea of this book, or originally is the idea that like it's more of an atheistic religion or or church, whatever they want to call it. And he just he just believed in like to be the that you're a god, that you control your own life, and that you shouldn't let somebody else tell you what to do and how to think and all that stuff. Realistically, that's kind of I read I read it so it's not as crazy as people think it is. So Satan would make sure that if Ricky's devotion was, you know, complete, after another joint, maybe lace with PCP took a few hits of cocaine, Ricky would go out to the sun when to look for what he could steal, and he would become an accomplished car thief as well. And there was always the prostitutes he could go to when he had money. He loved the hookers. Richie loved the hookers. Man loved love.
Speaker 2: Someone you don't need to talk to, you don't need to pick up, You just pay him a dollar in their yours. It's like this is easy for.
Speaker 8: Anybody that thinks that a politician is going to save them, as the same way of thinking that hooker likes.
Speaker 2: You fucked me. I hate to say it, but you're not wrong.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: It's so very very accurate.
Speaker 11: It's so weird.
Speaker 8: There was no way a regular girl could understand the violent, sexy crave. Maybe nowadays you'd be like, you know, I'm into this. You want to like blood play, edge play, it's playing with knives and ship better better just to pay a whore and his eyes. They were all whoes anyway. His appearance had changed as well. He was tall and thin, with very very rotten teeth after all of the drugs that he consistently did the result of drinking is not that's a real photo. You could look all right, okay, right now, right now, google Richards his teeth.
Speaker 11: Google it and bring it up on screen.
Speaker 2: Do it right now before you before you just carry on your statement there, go back to that photo for a second.
Speaker 11: It's enhanced by a I. That's what's happening.
Speaker 2: Okay, look up his teeth, his nose, not that longo at bottom teeth.
Speaker 8: Go Google.
Speaker 2: I will google it.
Speaker 8: Google and bring up on screen. I fucking dare you, I dare you that's his teeth.
Speaker 2: Bro once I present, okay, share screen rich Tips again.
Speaker 11: Did you google his teeth or what?
Speaker 2: Well do you see my screen?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: You can't see.
Speaker 11: Why do you not see anything?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay one second.
Speaker 11: Well, if I have to bring it up, I will.
Speaker 2: Richard mirrors, two eyes, real teeth.
Speaker 8: I told you it's all over its Google. I'm googling it to you.
Speaker 2: Big difference, big, big difference. You ready, Yeah, look at look at this difference.
Speaker 11: Okay, bring up or I will bring it up.
Speaker 2: I am right now, sees Okay, look at this photo. That's the one you got.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's his real photo.
Speaker 2: His teeth. He had gnarly teeth. Wait, wait, look at the difference. He has teeth down jad No, no, look at the difference. Look it down there right here. These are bad. But his his bottom teeth aren't in his lip. He had normally teeth.
Speaker 8: Everybody knows that his breath smelled of famel the hide.
Speaker 2: There is a big difference between this nonsense. That's a real photo.
Speaker 11: That's a real photo.
Speaker 2: It isn't it is. No, you can see how blurring it is.
Speaker 11: We can argue as long as the day is long. But his teeth were fucked up, like.
Speaker 2: Do you see my curser? Yes, that's his bottom tooth. Don't look where it ends here.
Speaker 11: That's a real photo.
Speaker 2: In my ass, he has fucking a four inch tooth bud his real teeth tooth. It's bigger than your dick, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 11: Yeah, where they only keep going? What is happening?
Speaker 8: Man? He keeps clicking off of the stream like a fucking retard that he is. Oh man, every time I miss him being in the studio. It made it so much easier. He couldn't leave the same beside me.
Speaker 11: Now are you doing?
Speaker 2: Man? I try to do things that it doesn't work.
Speaker 8: So there was no way a regular girl could understand the violet secks that he craved. Bear just pay a whore right. So he was tall and thin, very rotten teeth. This is the result of drinking a six pack or more of pepsi and eating your hurshley.
Speaker 11: He's chocolate bar for dinner. This is what he was doing.
Speaker 8: He was drinking a six pack of pepsi a day. Pepsi is filled with horrible garbage and chemicals. If you boil, boil the cocaine to go to it, put it with the pop that you're drinking.
Speaker 11: Put it in a pan, boil it.
Speaker 8: It's nothing but like disgusting, syrupy garbage that that sits inside your body.
Speaker 2: It's really good though, I love it. I love fucking pop so much. If I stop drinking alcohol, I will drink pop that heavily.
Speaker 11: Wow, that's sad.
Speaker 2: It's so good though. It's a sugar it's it's what I'm craving. It's a fucking addiction. Cereal killer of you, how very serial killer of me.
Speaker 8: So that's even need to hurt his chocolate bar for dinner. That's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Man, that's not much of a dinner. That's because he was high. He wasn't hungry.
Speaker 11: Not many girls just put this down.
Speaker 2: I guess like I'll get over it.
Speaker 8: Not many girls would be uh will be interested in his lifestyle or be attracted to his wardrobe. All black tea's compiled with body odor and unwashed hair.
Speaker 2: You know, well, if it's not washed for that long, it starts to be good. You don't get grease if you're not even trying. Your hair is naturally shiny. If you stop washing it, you only have to wash like what once to read like a month.
Speaker 11: I do wine every day, man, I feel like I do.
Speaker 2: I do mind too, But I've been with you. You remember fucking what's her face? She does? She only fucking washed hair once once every other week, and her hair was fucking amazing.
Speaker 8: You have natural grease and stuff like that that I don't know about, Ricky though. So people Uh, people stared out of complete fear at times, at others just disgusting glances.
Speaker 11: He just laughed.
Speaker 8: Ricky thought it was uh it was an attractive to his Uh. I attracted to his confidence, his satan, his confidence in satan. Ricky's cousin Mike, had been released from the institution he was in after killing his wife, and Ricky thought about those days a lot.
Speaker 11: It's got he may.
Speaker 8: You know, hey, Maine, you know what constantly think about how you killed your cousin.
Speaker 2: You get it in my head there's that one day home made. We are killing the pieces he ne fucked rights.
Speaker 8: Uh so, yeah, he missed talking about that, I guess is so weird. He missed talking about killing people, what he would like to take someone like, how he would like to take someone's life and watch them bleed as he's seen with his cousin's wife that bled to death. So pretty wild and in February nineteen eighty five. Two separate girls and separate incidences he abducted them. The first was six years old, taken from a bus stop near a school in a laundry bag. We soon classed that child and then molested and dumped her at a nearby location. He literally kidnapped her in a laundry bag. Pretty crazy. And then weeks later Richard took another girl nine years old. This is the one I've always heard about it. I actually never heard about the six year old from her bedroom. Like he's like he's Paul Bernardo, you know, just like taking you right from your room, like that one case where Paul Barnardo went in that chicks room and they just took her out, Like that's crazy, or I did it in her room or whatever. That ran out the window. He raped her and then dumped her nearby. There was no one that could suppose we he could confide in about these fantasies and the murdering people having absolutely no control over them in their final moments of their lives. He roamed the streets of the of Los Angeles. When he could not steal a car with a sony walkman in his e he was listening to heavy metal. So be walking the streets when he couldn't steal a car and he'd be listening to heavy metal. But back the heavy metal was his favorite band was a CDC. It was he loved a c ah Way Hell got that little boy, That boy wearing his boy shorts.
Speaker 2: I hate that back in the sack. I hatege girl.
Speaker 8: What's that goose's name? The guy like dancing on the stage and does that like and he's wearing like.
Speaker 2: He's a little boy. Don't you call him that? No, he's a good boy.
Speaker 11: So weird.
Speaker 8: So he was rarely without tapes, ranging from Black Sabbath to Iron Maiden. Actually, the song night Prowler was how he saw himself moving through the darkness well California, slept, getting high and stealing.
Speaker 2: What he needed. He finally made his fantasy a reality on the night.
Speaker 8: Actually maybe maybe we do this we uh we we cap it there, cap it there Ray when he's about to make his fantasy a reality, and then we'll bring it in for part two, just hopefully to avoid some of the rain sounds.
Speaker 2: But I think I'm looking in at the window here. It's yeah, it's a it's.
Speaker 8: A it's a good way to pick up because we're gonna essentially pick it up. The second part will be uh probably a lot longer than this part, but uh, at least realistically, if we were doing this how I want to do it, Billy would love this, it'd probably be about four hours. Uh.
Speaker 2: So that's fine, we got and that's a fantastic way to end that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because he's just about to ramp up. He's about to go in beast mode. Like right now is when he's he's he's he's a he's done some you know, like a kind of like Parbernhard did, we kind of like brush that surface of starting to to to rape and and get involved with that stuff.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 8: And then eventually it leads to more worth for comments because they need to do this where they need to like to essentially please this this whatever's inside of his head right that needs to kind of get out. And it seems like it always seems, especially with most of your colors, but especially him, is that I mean it's all of them, but that there's.
Speaker 2: This need that they have.
Speaker 8: They cannot ignore it, and it happens all the time. They can't ignore it. Something happens and it's it's like this tick in their head.
Speaker 2: That's always that's always my question too. It's I'm wondering if if it turns in from like, okay, that's a better way to angle this. Okay, So picture yourself in that situation and you are the horrible person that just took a nine year old girl away, and you just you just raped her and then you just killed her. And then I'm I'm more curious about the afterthought after it's all done. I'm like, I'm wondering if it's like so like me, like you watch and then you come it's well, it's all done, right, and then you're like, do you feel remorse at that point? Like to yourself, Like you can betray whatever you want to, like the public media, and you can try to be the cool guy and like and whatever that and like, who knows, maybe that's what that was. Is like maybe he really did feel bad, but he's just like, nah, I don't this is not how fucking my homeboys do it. No, they want to see me fucking tough, and he goes, no comment, bitch, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 11: Well I think that it's weird as it is.
Speaker 8: I think that Jeffrey Dahmer actually felt bad afterwards somewhat that he was doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you leave that situation, you do it, and then you walk home and you're like, on that walk, are you going, I gonna stop fucking doing this or are you going?
Speaker 8: I think at least for Rich Ramirez, because like there's process killers and then there's product killers. Right, process killers are Rich Ramirez who likes the process of doing it. They enjoy it, and there's product killers like Jeffrey Dahmer who like he like just loved hairless chests. Right. He wants the chest, He wants the body to like lay on. He wants to hear the heart beat and then slowly fade away. He wants to lay with the dead bodies. Wants to make him into a cool little art museum for himself. Like if if if if Jeffer, if Jeffrey Dawber had a good like insiders like a Podesta and some of these creepy people like his friends with Hillary Clinton, you know, he they would probably let him like make a whole museum of dead bodies and they'd all clap because they all Me and Brett just did the episode just essentially just covering more or less the Illuminati and uh, we kind of just discussed some of the weird paintings and stuff that they buy, and they're like, they'll probably like poop paintings and maggot paintings, and they'll make they'll buy paintings made it poop, like the elites, the creepy, like weird rich people paintings them mad at poop, made at poop.
Speaker 2: And a human poopy wild.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the weirdt shit they buy. They're like ten thousand dollars for that human poop. What type of poop is a jet poop?
Speaker 2: Is a white pop? I need to be a part of that community because I want to get rich off on people.
Speaker 8: Just ship on a canvas and then try selling it. I'm sure someone will buy it. How's that panty business.
Speaker 2: Going for you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: I never started?
Speaker 11: So are you ready? Are you ready to go?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, I want to I actually because we're doing a two partner. Yeah. Yeah, I was gonna because I got a really fucking good one and we're saving it for the end of part two.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's fine. Uh so part two will be a little longer. We just want to scratch the service of Richard Amier's early life. Uh and then we'll be diving into a longer uh second part.
Speaker 2: Uh you know.
Speaker 11: To to end this on, let's just kick it back to I'm just.
Speaker 2: A guy, so dumb, very dumb.
Speaker 11: But I hope everyone enjoyed this first part.
Speaker 8: I'm very excited for the second part is that we're gonna get into the nitty gurrit details of all of his slangs, all of his killings. He is one of the most sadistic serial killers and at least American history.
Speaker 2: The word more more. I don't even know. All buddy, you're even older than me. There's so much slang that's coming out right now that I'm like, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 8: I don't know what what's that that that is? I don't know what the fun that was. For a long time, we just called it confidence people.
Speaker 11: That's all it was.
Speaker 2: Fucking Oh, you're your way behind.
Speaker 8: That was.
Speaker 2: That was funny for you for out because I'm behind. But that was something I knew like four years ago.
Speaker 11: So I don't care.
Speaker 2: I think all the new gen Z slang.
Speaker 8: And Patreon, it's just so crazy, man. One I don't understand that generation. They're shipping in the litter boxes in schools.
Speaker 11: That's a real thing that actually did happen.
Speaker 2: So anyways, times.
Speaker 11: That's not a Patreon episode.
Speaker 8: So that's how you support us, right, everybody, The best way to support us is to join Patreon. It's very cheap and there's a ton of content.
Speaker 2: Support support us is don't worry about Tom, find me on Instagram, d m me and say hey, what's your auto deposit email? And then there's so we need as a show.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes there's people put their paypals and ship. It's like here, pay me, send a donation.
Speaker 2: I don't really need that.
Speaker 8: Ship just like I'd rather you pay for content. Billy will send you a pair of used panties. Uh, he will piss it, So I will.
Speaker 2: Buy a pair. I will piss all over it and it's yours.
Speaker 11: But you can buy merch. You can buy the logo on the Patreon.
Speaker 8: We will always I always want to push people to buy merch, especially the logo, because there's different designs. I know that people have picked up, but the logo is definitely something like I'd rather, and we don't get a lot of money from it, so it's it's it's a way of you being able to wrap it someone's like, oh, that's cool shirt. Where'd you get that? Like, oh, it's my favorite podcast. I don't listen to it if you're easily offended, But do tell your grandma. She might like it.
Speaker 11: She might be a little old school, you know, she might be like super into it. You know, tell all your friends.
Speaker 8: The best way to actually support the show was to tell everybody that you know, the five star writing reviews, buy merch, joy the Patreon, become a real hose head.
Speaker 2: You know. We're on the end of this anyways, keeping the world strange far. This has been killing me this whole fucking episode. I don't know if you saw me like bugging at this. Look at my fucking skin.
Speaker 11: Where it's a little red. It looks a little red.
Speaker 2: You see that fucking colored Diffyeah.
Speaker 11: What's happening to you?
Speaker 8: Are you turned into some creature?
Speaker 2: My whole body's birth. The fucking ship?
Speaker 11: Why what were you doing?
Speaker 2: I went tubing sunscreen on. I lied on the war Ford fucking hours. It has burns of fucking ship. It hurts, all of it hurts.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you're crazy.
Speaker 8: I don't need sunscreen, man, don't wear sunscreen unless it's uh, it's natural because you're essentially just giving yourself skin cancer by some of the chemicals that are in sunscreen.
Speaker 2: Giving your you're also dead. That is not necessary decay. That's wild done in moderation. And there's giving yourself skins cancer by not wearing suns.
Speaker 11: There is dangerous chemicals in sunscreen.
Speaker 2: You are right. There's also very dangerous chemicals in the sun when you.
Speaker 8: Are out there for extend think it a natural one. There you go get one that's shot so heavily chemical.
Speaker 2: You have to wear something that.
Speaker 8: Cancer people aren't watch anymore. Like he's called out sunscreen. That's not cool.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you can get shipped man ship Wow.
Speaker 2: You are so red.
Speaker 8: That's fucked up. It's it's it's dangerous. Me and she also went to last year and we both got ship whipped.
Speaker 11: It was like it hurt.
Speaker 8: I came out of the water like when you like they go around, you know, you like fly off the thing and slam back down the water.
Speaker 2: We're still recording anyways, were just chatting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so do not don't go out of don't got of bounds when you're so everybody love everybody, support the show. As I said, let me find the outro somewhere around all right.
Speaker 1: Euro Dreams is the new game from the National Lottery where you could win twenty thousand euro a month for the next thirty years. That's twenty thousand euro every month for thirty years. Draws take place every Monday and Thursday, so pick up a euro Dreams ticket for your chance to win. Play responsibly in store, inappor at Lottery dot e the National Lottery.
Speaker 2: It could be you.
Speaker 1: I made it.
Speaker 2: I'm here. Oh my god, PJ. I can't believe I nearly missed a live podcast in Cork fashionably lay Pape. I never doubted you for a second. Do we have time for apprecial ritual? Of course, I've got your Franken honest laste here. Oh thanks Peter, Frank You're a dream caffeina that makes everything grand. Thanks be to Frank