Speaker 1: It's KMFI AM six forty and you're listening to the Conway Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow at twelve thirty will be the first Big ten game for the USC Trojans, and it could not be bigger.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Going to the Big House in ann Arbor, Michigan to face off against the number eighteen Wolverines. The Trojans are number eleven right now. And I grew up as a longtime USC Trojans fan, Sorry UCLA. I was always partial to the Trojans and that goes back to my father taking me to a USC basketball game in the mid nineteen seventies and I was a Trojan fan ever since. But USC football has been up and down over the past two years. I was talking to petros of Petrosen Money earlier today. It even he was kind of bullish on this team as far as its prospects, the potential that it might be able to do something thing. But I'm not an sc alum. Tiffany Hobbs, who you will hear, paired up with Mark Ronner as they take over for me and it's a hosting later with Mo Kelly later on tonight. Tiffany Hobbs is an sc alum.
Speaker 3: I grew up.
Speaker 2: Loving the PAC eight, which turned into the PAC ten, which turned into the PAC twelve, and now the PAC twelve is.
Speaker 3: It's still around, but it's not what it was.
Speaker 2: Did it have any significance to you, Tiffany, when USC and UCLA and other schools bolted for the Big ten?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? And first, thank you for playing our fight song. I was in here with my V for victory, doing our salute and you know, pumping my fingers, and it just takes me back. I'm of the Pete Carroll generation. I'm of the forty for forty generation, that ESP and documentary that was done. I believe if you're thirty for thirty, I had the numbers wrong. You knew what I meant, MO, But I'm of that ILK. I'm of the Matt Lionard and Reggie Lyndell White and all of them. And so playing Michigan for me is something that's always been relegated to the National Championship, to the Rose Bowl, so that we're playing them during season is monumental. It's something we usually wait for all year, and now it's at the beginning and all of this momentum is just crashing.
Speaker 3: Yes, it has a lot of significance.
Speaker 2: What about the symbolism of the Rose Bowl never again being the Rose Bowl what we have always thought it to be.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm not happy about that because there's so much nostalgia attached to that January first game, just to that period of time. So the fact that we're no longer going to have the Rose Bowl as kind of a marker or like essentially a really significant time in history during our football season, it's kind of sad.
Speaker 3: It's a bit bittersweet. I look forward to it every year.
Speaker 4: I don't necessary barely attend, but it's always something I look to as the pinnacle of USC football and it's no longer there.
Speaker 2: What was it like being a student at USC during the Pete Carroll era? You know what it's like when it was at its best, and you know what it's like when it wasn't at its best. To know when you have a Heisman Trophy candidate and or winner walking around campus, maybe in class with you, Oh yeah, oh yeah, what was that time like?
Speaker 3: It was normal. It was a normal collegiate experience.
Speaker 4: They weren't the superstars they've become. They were well known because Athletics is a huge part of USC in every field for the most part, with football being the biggest.
Speaker 3: But you noticed these people.
Speaker 4: I befriended these people just as classmates. I had Reggie Bush in classes. I had Matt Lioner sitting behind me in sociology and we were swapping notes.
Speaker 3: So are you just showing off now? Huh?
Speaker 4: And you know, again, it was a very normal experience, but you did know that these students were special and that they were being celebrated outside of our little cacophony on campus. Pete Carroll, on the other hand, was absolutely a celebrity. Oh really, Oh my god. He walked around and I swear it was like the Red Sea. It just parted. People just moved out of his way as Pete Carroll walked through campus, and he couldn't have been a nicer person.
Speaker 2: Twenty years or so later, now, Reggie Bush has been reinstated as far as USC, He's gotten back his Heisband trophy. But I don't know how people may feel about Pete Carroll in the years since, given the loss of scholarships, the loss of a national championship, you know, vacating that championship, and loss of wins.
Speaker 3: How is he viewed within campus circles. He's still very much beloved.
Speaker 4: He's Pete Carroll, and many people, many USC alums, look back at that period as being the best stretch of USC football, or at least one of the top two or three in USC's football history. So Pete Carroll is again beloved, He's revered. If he wanted to come back, I am dollars to donut sure they would have him back.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he would go back to college.
Speaker 4: For me, he wouldn't, but if he wanted to, he could. I think he always has a home at USC. So does Reggie Bush, so do many others who come from that from that family.
Speaker 2: Well, look, this is kind of like a pre cross talk, So let me just ask you this before I let you go. You are going to be co hosting with Mark Ronner, who's usually in the news booth, but you two are both going to be steering the Lady with Mo Kelly ship tonight. Yeah, don't wreck it, okay, Please, don't run it aground, don't think it, don't do anything that I wouldn't do.
Speaker 3: Is we're going to treat it like a cruise.
Speaker 5: Mo.
Speaker 4: And that's something that you would be happy to be on with us. Okay, I know a lot about cruising. It won't be the naked cruise. I know you guys were talking about looking at yourselves in the mirror naked and you enjoying that.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, don't confuse stories.
Speaker 2: I said, me looking at myself in the mirror is for when I'm at home.
Speaker 3: I would never go on a naked cruise.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I tell people all the.
Speaker 2: Time the idea of certain things is not the same as the reality.
Speaker 3: Like if you've ever.
Speaker 2: Been to Black's Beach, you know what I'm saying, Like, have you ever been to like a nude beat you think like, oh, it'd be great.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. It really isn't. It's not.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of skin, a lot of flopping and flapping around.
Speaker 3: Gravity is not everybody's friend.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: And the same thing, I shouldn't tell too many stories.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is, yes, get on a cruise ship tonight.
Speaker 4: Okay, just don't get on the nude cruise. We won't and we will try very hard not to sink your ship.
Speaker 3: Mode. We won't sink your battleship, so to speak. So to speak.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. So prediction tomorrow SC Michigan.
Speaker 3: Oh, SC.
Speaker 4: We've won the last two times we've played, We've won. We've beaten them a lot, We've beaten the breaks off of them. Oh, the last two times we've played, and I've I feel like I'm jinxing us now, but I do believe very much that we will win.
Speaker 3: We have to win. Yeah, y'all better, we we have to win, all right.
Speaker 2: Tiffany Hobbs, Tiffty Hobbs and Mark Ronn are coming up at seven o'clock in for me later with Mo Kelly. I wish you all luck, Thank you, Mo, see you Conway Show, Mo Kelly here KFI AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. We're going to keep the sports thing going because you know Caitlyn Clark, she has revolutionized women's basketball, especially the w NBA. Well, the w NBA playoffs start this weekend, and if you like me, you're gonna want to tune in.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you how you can do that. That's next.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Tim Conway Junior on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Then just a second, we'll give you an update on the upcoming w NBA Playoffs, which kicks off this weekend, is going to be huge in the world of DWS and sports.
Speaker 3: But I have to remind you of this.
Speaker 2: It's Halloween time at the Disneyland Resort and KFI Am six forty wants to give you a chance to experience all of the frightful fun. The Happiest Halloween has brought fiendishly tasty treats, thrills for one in all, and bootifol decor to both Disney California Adventure Park and Disneyland Park. It's going on right now all the way through Halloween October thirty. First, just keep on listening to KFI for your chance to win a four pack of one day one park tickets to the Disneyland Resort.
Speaker 3: And I'll give you an added hint.
Speaker 2: Keep listening to KFI and Conway Show and later with Mokelly for your chance to win a four pack of one day one park tickets to the Disneyland Resort. There is your only hint you don't get any more. Let's talk about the WNBA and on my show later with Mokelly Monday through Friday, seven to ten pm here on KFI. We were talking about the WNBA long before it was fashionable, long before the person by the name of Caitlin Clark came on this seen long before she was talked about in college at Iowa, And you've heard Tim Carmell Junior talking about Kaitlyn Clark talking about how she's changed the level of interest, how people started really watching WNBA all because of her. Can't deny, but the sport is actually a good product once you take the time to watch it, learn some of the players, learn some of the team histories, the rivalries. Who are some of the big names in the sport, and there are some big names, you can enjoy it all the better. And Caitlyn Clark has transformed what people know and think about w NBA basketball. She came in as a heralded rookie. Some people thought that there would be an adjustment period, and there was. She didn't get off to the greatest start, but she quickly found her sea legs and found a way to not only survive, but thrive. She's led her team to the playoffs. Indi at a fever and it starts on Sunday.
Speaker 7: It's crazy to see since the season began and her, you know, playing throughout the season, all of these social media takes of people in criticizing her. For those of us old enough to know better, it sounds exactly like when Jordan first came into the league.
Speaker 2: You know, I would make a slightly different change, a different assessment, not like Jordan, because Jordan came in and dominated in a points sence, he's.
Speaker 3: A scoring leader.
Speaker 2: I think she's closer in comparison to Magic Johnson as far as how is her game formulation.
Speaker 7: As far as the criticism of her, well, yes, the what I was talking about is that the criticism I see of her, like online all this season has been, oh, yeah, she gets all the points and assist but because she takes all these shots, and you know, it's like it's it's more a matter of the quantity that she's taken to get the numbers that she has. And it's like, that's what they said about Jordan the beginning.
Speaker 3: She's a rookie.
Speaker 2: There are things that she can improve in our game, but she is single handedly most responsible for the turnaround of the Indiana Fever franchise as Jordan.
Speaker 3: You know, in many ways, Ran did so much for the NBA. You can't argue with success.
Speaker 2: Now, is she the MVP, No, that's Asia Wilson by a lot. Is she the rookie of the Year? Absolutely? Absolutely? Can she make some noise in the playoffs? We'll see they're coming in in the in the sixth slot. They're going up against the Connecticut Sun and their first game is this Sunday at twelve noon on ABC. To put that in perspective, that's like a Sunday NBA game and time slot.
Speaker 3: How many how many teams do not make the w NBA playoffs?
Speaker 7: I want to say about half really, because they were saying, I mean, considering that's that's pretty phenomenal, considering how bad that team was before she got there.
Speaker 2: Well, they got to number one draft picks, one number one overall draft picks the past two year. They were that bad and for the first half of this WNBA season they were still that bad, which highlights I would say the outsized impact that Caitlyn Clark has had. She broke the single season assists record as a rookie. Now where I said that she needed to improve her game, she also I think broke the record for most turnovers in the season, and that has to do with decision making. That has to do with just maturing as a player, and that will happen with time. And I was saying, I more compare her game to Magic Johnson as far as making other players around her better. It's not just her where on a given night she may throw in a triple double, but she may also be the catalyst for other teammates doing well.
Speaker 3: She's only going to get better. I mean, just love averages.
Speaker 2: Law of averages, and you know what, And from what I can tell, she seems durable in other words, not prone to injury.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and she doesn't seem to really or struggle and just mentally she seems like she's got the toughness to kind of stick it through and get better.
Speaker 2: Oh she does, but she does have to improve her ball handling, she has to improve her defense, and yes, players do get better. People forget she's only like twenty two or twenty three, which means that she's only been a fully grown adult in her adult body and skills for maybe five years at most. You're not really fully matured into well to your twenties.
Speaker 7: She's definitely given an excitement to people who otherwise had not given a crap about WNBA before, including myself.
Speaker 3: Right, and again, I can't stress it enough. I hate that. You can't hate it now.
Speaker 2: You can dislike her fan base, sure, because a lot of them are not actual WNBA fans. They're not knowledgeable about the game, and they make these proclamations about Caitlin Clark that just aren't true, like saying that she needed to be the MVP. No, she's not close. She's had a wonderful year, but she's not the MVP of the league. That only speaks to you not knowing who the best player in the league is, and it's by a lot aga Wilson. But could it be next year? Quite possibly. She's on a wonderful trajectory.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: This game, the Indiana Fever Game, is going to be twelve noon Sunday. That's usually reserved for NBA caliber weekend games. Could you say that a year ago could not not even close. And there's what happens on the court, and there's what happens off the court. On the court, she's not the best player. Off the court, she's the most compelling player. Both things are true. Now she has the biggest spotlight on her and careers and legacies are made in the playoffs, and she will have more scrutiny now than ever before because the casual fan, the non fan, the people who are listening down it's like, let me check out this Caitlin Clark.
Speaker 3: They're all going to be tuning in on Sunday and it's going to remind you of Kobe because his first year was not oh you are reading my mind.
Speaker 2: Because that first year that Kobe was with the Lakers, they had this series against the Utah Jazz and he's best known for throwing up maybe four or five consecutive air balls ricks.
Speaker 3: It's a different level of pressure.
Speaker 2: Has nothing to do with ability physical abilities, about being able to manage your emotions in the moment. This is going to be huge for not only Kitlyn Clark, but for the WNBA, and for all the jokes about how the WNBA had horrible basketball or it couldn't pay for itself and the NBA was subsidizing it. They have a massive TV deal which is coming and a rising tide lists all boats, all the players will be paid more, They'll have a larger slice of the pie. Caitlin Clark has been fantastic for the WNBA. It's just now she's going to have to put up for everyone to see on the biggest stage, and I'm going to be watching.
Speaker 6: You're listening Tim Conway Junior on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Did you know it's been forty years and two days since the series finale of Three's Company September eighth excuse me, September eighteenth, forty years ago, the final episode of threes Company. And it saddens me because, of course, as we get older, we have these constant reminders of our mortality. Actress Joyce de Witt obviously played Janet is seventy five now and she's the last surviving member of that show. And you think about other TV shows of the eighties and late seventies, and most of them are down to no one left or only one person left, like Laverne and Shirley.
Speaker 3: Lenny Is.
Speaker 2: The actor Michael McKeon, who played Lenny, is the last surviving member of the show. They have Max the Beverly Hillbillies. You have Tina Louise who played Ginger on Gilligan's Island. She's the last surviving member. Leave it to Beaver. Jerry Mathers, the Beaver himself is the last surviving member, Pam Dauber, who played many of Mork and Mindy the last surviving member.
Speaker 3: And so on.
Speaker 2: So we're losing these great actors and actresses from these phenomenal TV shows, so it's always good to hear from them while we can still hear from them. And Joyce to Wit was asked about the fortieth anniversary of the series finale of Three's Company, and here's what she had to say to US Weekly Magazine. Quote. The most dear, precious, tender, and utterly unexpected experiences that have come from working in Three's Company are the many, many adults who have told me that Three's Company was a safe haven they could count on during their teen years.
Speaker 3: For some, the only say haven.
Speaker 2: And it's weird because I fit into that because I was watching Three's Company during some of my teenage years. Three's Company ran for eight seasons from nineteen seventy six to nineteen eighty four. Of course it never really left syndication, and if you are not old enough to remember, but it was all about Jack Tripper, who was played by the late John Ritter, and he moved him too an apartment with Janet Wood and Chrissy snow and it was a really big deal back then because, as the show goes, Jack had to fake as if he was gay to be allowed to stay in the same apartment as two women. And the running joke was be it mister Roper or mister Furley, was that Jack Tripper was supposedly gay and he was not any type of sexual threat to Janet or Chrissy. And you would think today it's like, how does that even work? Why would that even be a TV show? And Michael Croach, you remember, it was a big damn deal back then.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 7: He's basically the reason why I'm here in La. That show and him are the basically the reasons why I came out here to La to try to do what he did and make people feel the way that he made me feel watching him.
Speaker 2: His brand of physical humor was so funny, and I don't know if they could have written all that stuff in with his facial expressions, his facial contortions, there's a lot of physical humor that you just don't see. Well, hell, you don't even see sitcoms anymore, but you don't see that type of humor done with such genius anymore.
Speaker 7: I still do affectations and sounds and stuff that he did like a Yeah.
Speaker 3: He was probably the biggest reason why I came out here to La.
Speaker 2: And you talk about Joyce, to which she was always one who, for the most part, played Janet straight. She was not ditsy like Chris See, she was not wild like Jack. She was always the stabilizing influence as far as the character goes.
Speaker 3: I preferred her to Christy. Oh I did too, Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: You know Christy was fine as sid Did you know, I learned relatively recently. If you know the opening, and that's part of the reason why I played the theme. If you know the opening to the show, Jack is riding his bike on the beach I think it's Venice Beach, and he falls over because some beautiful brunette is walking by in the other direction. I didn't know until recently that was Suzanne Summers in a wig in a wig. Yes, No, I'm serious, I didn't know. Looked at this, Yes, I didn't know that. Because it's one of those trivia things. I wonder who that woman was. He like you try to look it up on IMDb, and maybe he had something to do with the fortieth anniversary of the final show coming up, and then they said, no, it was the passing of Suzanne Summers, that's what it was. And they were talking about how she was the brunette just in a wig walking the other way that makes Jack fall off his bike. Wow, And I said, after all these years, I did not know. And it's like that's the best part. You get to learn something about these shows and the characters and the actors and actresses who played them, and it's it's weird for me because as talented as Joyce de Witt obviously was, that was about the only thing she I know, she did some mother bit TV work, but she did not move on to anything else, not that she needed to, but she didn't in the way that you saw more of Suzanne Summers. You saw more of obviously John Ritter and the other actors like chryl Tea's whoever else who played.
Speaker 7: The blonde on the show, right, because they went through three or three or I think at least three.
Speaker 3: I feel like there was a forced one. Ye it might have.
Speaker 2: Been, but you know it it's just she's always been.
Speaker 3: There was four. I don't remember the names, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Look it up for us real quick. Now, this is gonna bother me. This is the worst part of getting older. I can't remember all the names.
Speaker 5: Say.
Speaker 8: The other thing that I learned about the intro, I know there's different variations of it, but I don't know. I don't even know where I saw this, but I never forgot it. But there's a scene where in the opening there's a kid that runs and I think Joyce Dewitz the one that picks him up. That's actually John Ridder's son, as in like Jace Jason ridd the one who's a star. Now, yeah, wow, that's what I thought you were gonna say.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, yeah, I heard about that too.
Speaker 2: Look all I can say is and I think Michael Will there's three three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. It was after Chrissy Snow. It was her cousin.
Speaker 7: It was Cindy Snow, Jenny Lee Harrison, which nobody really cared about, and then the last one was Priscilla Barnes. Priscilla Barnes Kerry Alden. I remember the first.
Speaker 2: Time I saw it because ABC ruled television back then and this was an ABC show. The first time I saw the flower Pot of Water Pour on Susanne Summers in that black bathing suit.
Speaker 3: You were done.
Speaker 2: Look, I was seven years old. All I knew was she was beautiful. I didn't know what to do with myself. And I never missed another episode, let me tell.
Speaker 3: You that much. Yeah, oh goodness.
Speaker 2: Forty years since the final episode, the series finale of Three's Company, and I didn't know they actually had a final episode. A lot of these shows they just kind of go away, but they actually had a final episode. And Joyce to Wit said that she wanted something different for her character.
Speaker 3: She wanted her her Well, this is what she had to say.
Speaker 2: Quote I, as in Joyce to Wit, was a bit offended when it was time to retire the show that they chose to marry her off as in Janet as the path forward for that character. I would have sent her to law school or medical school, or to the Peace Corps. To her point, yes, that probably made more sense with what we knew about Janet. That would have been great too. But it's nineteen eighty four, is that you know, that's like pre Murphy Brown. We're still dealing with the reality of Mary Tyler Moore. If you know your.
Speaker 7: History right on that cusp. A couple of years later, that's probably very much what they would have done.
Speaker 2: And along those same lines, remember the show One Day at a Time. The whole idea of a divorcee, you know, or Alice living by herself and her son. TV was not as progressive small p as people want to think. There was a real growth process that TV had to go through in the late nineteen seventies.
Speaker 3: In the early nineteen eighties, Conway show, mo Kelly here, we have one more segment.
Speaker 2: We'll probably sit down with Mark Ronner and see what he is up to as he and Tiffany hops are getting ready to share the chair and fill in for me with Later with Mo Kelly.
Speaker 3: That's next.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Tim Conway Junior on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Just in for tonight. Conway will be back on Monday.
Speaker 2: But just in case you are not familiar with me, I host lated with Mo Kelly from seven to ten PM.
Speaker 3: Well, exception of tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be filled in by Mark Ronner and Tiffany Hobbs, who will be sharing the chair.
Speaker 3: Mark Ronner, what's on a show tonight? We are going to fill you in, Mo.
Speaker 5: It's the same show as usual, except we all just kind of moved over a chair, didn't we We're gonna do musical chairs. Yeah, we're gonna do that name that cult movie classic. In the nine o'clock hour, we're gonna do the Runner Report. You're gonna have to wait till then to find out whether or not you should see the Penguin. We're gonna talk about a couple salacious things in the news, including that Olivia Newsy scandal with RFK Junior.
Speaker 2: You know what, I think you and I look at scandals like that a different way. I think we hold reporters in journal journalist professionals to a higher standard. I was so dismayed when I saw that story. Oh and we should hold them us to a higher standard. You got to keep your nose clean. And I think that she deserves to be excommunicated. Go find another job, Go go work in pr some we're going to talk about that. We're going to talk about Diddy.
Speaker 5: Ellen has a new special coming up on Netflix. I have a thought or two on that. It's going to be a jam packed show. The only thing missing will be you, Moe Kelly, the host of the show. I'm read right here. No, I'll be in the car all my way home.
Speaker 2: But talk about that real quickly, the musical chair and the different muscles you got to use, the gears you have to.
Speaker 3: Shift, moving from news to personality.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll say well, I was actually a host of a show of my own in Seattle before I did news here. But before I was a host in Seattle, I was also a longtime print journalism reporter and columnist and op ed writer, And so I've done a lot of different things, and you do kind of have to switch gears and make sure you do some things and don't do other things. You know, like when you're reporting the news, you can just start riffing about your thoughts on who's a jerk, who you don't like, what's messed up? You deliver the news. Here's a little bit different, I mean, because I have to go back and forth. I have to watch what I say a little bit still. But oh no, no, we're letting fly tonight, mo.
Speaker 2: You know. I try to tell people everyone has one radio show in them. If I were to pick someone off the street and say, hey, do a radio show, they probably could if they could choose their pet topics and say I want to talk about this.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about that, talk about that.
Speaker 2: But once you do show after show after show, you realize it gets more and more difficult. You have to deal with the news which is in front of you, which you're not really choosing, and you have to keep your audience in mind, where you may want to talk about one thing, but you can't ignore what is what they call the talker and so forth.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's absolutely right.
Speaker 5: And whether you're being a talk host or a journalist, news anchor whatever, or a reporter, you do you kind of have to become an instant expert on X number of things a day and then move on to things the next day. So you're a little bit of a dilettante? Is that too big a word? Am I gonna get scolded for using the word dileton Yes? You will, because I'll tell you our boss Robin She said, don't don't use the big words.
Speaker 3: Don't use the big words, use the smaller words. Why don't sound like Gilbert Gottfried used.
Speaker 5: The smaller words the jack of all trades, master of none. How's that is that familiar enough?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He gets almost like, you don't need to use such those big words.
Speaker 2: I said, well, well, those are words I actually use in my normal everyday conversation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I say recapitulate. Well that's a little high falute.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 5: I got scolded for using other word pugnacious a couple of weeks ago, and I didn't realize that was too many syllables. I always feel like when I get scolded for using a word, it's like you ever see Amedeus? And by the way, I've been spoken to for making too many movie references. But amedeis Wolfgang Amadanas Mozart. He's dealing with the king of what is it Germany?
Speaker 3: Austria?
Speaker 5: I think Vienna. I forget there is no king of Vienna. The end, it's the guy Jeffrey Jones who says that, well, I don't like this. It has too many notes. There's too many notes in it. What do you mean, It's just too many. So that's how I feel when somebody tells me I used a word that was too big. It's like I don't know. When I hear a word that I don't know, I want to learn what the word is it. If it puts you on edge, all use a smaller word.
Speaker 3: I remember talking to Robin bless her Heart.
Speaker 2: I said well, it's talk rado, so you know, how could I have too many words?
Speaker 3: How can I have too many syllables? It's kind of your stock in trade. It is what I do.
Speaker 2: It's tools in the tool chest, you know, but it's I wish I could pull everyone behind the curtain so they see that it's it is a discipline and you have to be a student of your craft now.
Speaker 3: And you're really good at it. I know that.
Speaker 5: Largely what we do on the show from day to day and week to week is we bust on each other and mock each other and laugh at each other and look for ways to get one in on each other. But you're the kind of good at it that people don't understand. Not everybody can do it. The easier you make it look, the more you thind it's just like writing, the more you think anybody could do it, Yeah, just sit behind the mic and talk. But no, no, no, not everybody can do it. And you're exceptionally good at it. Well, I appreciate that, you know. Make sure that you let me know where to Venmo. You for that compliment. Yeah, you'll put that in a promo.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Coming up next is later with Mo Kelly just without Mo, Kelly, Mark, and Tiffany k if I AM six forty We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Conway Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. Now, you can always hear us live on kf I AM six forty four to seven pm Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeart Radio app