Speaker 1: You didn't see the remodel, Lindsay, but I think I told you off air that I think you'll love it. Your kids will definitely love it, like especially for like an end of the season football party thing. Sure, yeah, they would really love it.
Speaker 2: And you said that wall that you were talking about you can play against each other.
Speaker 1: You're talking about David Busters. Like David Busters has the it's a long TV screen that's massive, so different games can be on it. Now they have these bays that have virtual darts and virtual shuffle board.
Speaker 3: That you can play. It's pretty groovy. Yeah, I'm ready to kick some ass at darts. Yeah, and shuffle board?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Are you pretty good at darts? I'm pretty goddamn good at darts? Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, people don't like playing against me. We play a game mostly called Gotcha. And what Gotcha is I don't know if you know what it is, but it's race to three oh one, three hundred one points.
Speaker 1: First person to get three oh one wins.
Speaker 3: Now, with that being said, let's say you've got You're playing against somebody else and they score their total upset at the end of their round is like one hundred and fifty points, and then I match you, I get a hundred up to one hundred and fifty points, that sends you back to fucking zero and you gotta start all over it. Yeah, and I do that a lot, and I could win the game so easily, so many times. But the point of the game is to get people out, So I fucking just get people out over and over again, send them back to zero. I like to let them build up a little bit to like two hundred and something.
Speaker 1: Fucking they're just so close.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're gonna win this game, and then wow, back to zero. You go, you son of a bit. Yeah, people hate playing with me.
Speaker 2: What's your number that you hit the most? Like, what's your fucking ones?
Speaker 1: Ones?
Speaker 3: There's no go too, to be honest with you, it's just to fucking I just throw and then most of the time it really works out for me.
Speaker 1: I'm hearing correctly. You correct this if I've misinterpreted. You aren't good at throwing darts, but you are good at getting to one hundred and fifty. And people may hit more points than you, but you will always focus on trying to get one fifth. I always try to well, you know, essentially, but yes, I can aim, Okay, I am good.
Speaker 3: I don't mean to imply that, right right now, I am. I am good, all right. So, like, let's just say you're fourteen points, I'm fourteen of points from sending you back to zero, you know, Or I can you know, score sixteen. You know, I can fucking hit either one of them. But I'm gonna go for the fourteen to send you back to zero.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm focusing on ruining your game, Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: Then do you ever play like three oh one?
Speaker 3: Or I play count down and count up and I play I play fucking I play, uh damn it now it's it's cricket.
Speaker 1: Cricket.
Speaker 3: Cricket isn't my favorites, but I will I do play. I play Tic Tac toe a lot, which is a lot of fun. I tell my girlfriend how to play that the other day for the very first time. You know how to play TikTok, Right, Yeah, it's basically the same thing. Player ones like X, player two, be O's and then like it has random numbers on the Tic Tac toe board and you've got to hit let's just say it's got like a six and a nine and eight and a fifteen or what the fuck ever? And you want to get your X on the six right, Well, you got to throw it at the six and hit the six four times for year X to appear. First person have three letters lined up in a row wins.
Speaker 1: Just like tik tak toe. It does take some skill and some aiming. But I do like to fuck with people a lot.
Speaker 3: That's fun when it comes too dark.
Speaker 1: The shuffle board i've recently.
Speaker 3: And when I say recently, it's within the last couple of years of really gotten into it, you know. And the hard thing about shuffle board is like how much power to put on or not to put on, you know, because the sand makes a slide and you don't want it to fall.
Speaker 1: Off the edge.
Speaker 3: And dah da da da, And I'm good with my hooks and spins and what nuts.
Speaker 1: We were at Tinos, which is a bar over off eighteen to Boston, and they have a shuffle board and I played a lot in college and uh my wife is like, oh, I've never played. And I was like, really, I'm like, well, let's play. She's like okay, sure, y fucking bitch. I think she was sandbagging me, really or did you let her have the win? Do you know? Me? I don't let my kids have wins. Now, we play basketball like a little inside nerve basketball. Get the fuck out of my house DS all day. Yeah, there's gonna come a time they're gonna whoop my ass. It's fine right now, right, get it out of the way.
Speaker 3: Now, Yes, that's fun. That's fine. So she smoked you, huh smoked?
Speaker 1: MAT's fine. Yeah, it's one of those you're like, I think I can play. Yeah, I'm good, and I can. I can. Oh, you've never played. No, go's school. That's just beginner's luck what they all say. So I I'm gonna sound old for a minute. And I found this lady on TikTok and I'm so confused by what she's doing. So I'm gonna play it, and then you guys can, we can, we can discuss. And there are many many, many many many many many many videos, so we can really dig into this if we wanted to. But I think you'll get the gist off just one video. I just want to make sure I'm in off air, off afair.
Speaker 4: I got tag teamed in New York last night. If you don't know, I'm doing a challenge where I'm getting railed by six hundred people in a year, and I'm doing very well. I'm over four hundred and fifty people for the year so far, and I just added two more to the list of names last night when I let them tag teamy. So basically they one had his goat and then he tagged out, and then the other one had his goat and then he tagged out, and then they took turns until they both finished.
Speaker 3: In me, I got I. I I didn't know that she rualized. She said, uh tag teamed. I thought she said, uh tank time tanked or some shit like that.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the what the fuck is she talking about? Okay, so yeah, okay, here here's another one.
Speaker 4: I'm getting railed by six hundred people in three hundred and sixty five days. And I opened an application form online for those who want to apply for the position. I received over two thousand applications in three days, and I honestly I have to close the applications because I could not keep up with the demand and I just couldn't get on top of all the applications. So let me go through them and I will reopen the applications when I can. But I already have twenty men lined up in the next two weeks to take part in my challenge, and I'm going to film every single one of them, and you know where you can watch them.
Speaker 1: The creepiness of the comments like this one. Technically this year has three hundred and sixty six days. Oh it leaves here? Yeah, how do I apply for the six hundred slot and be the last one oh last person on this train? Ah dang? Okay, And she's got countless, countless ones on here of her talking about it. Let's do. I can't get past her banks megas really bad too.
Speaker 4: She's cue, I just got realed by a guy with a really curved eggplant. Hard curved eggplants before. I very much like them because they hit all the right spots. But I have I haven't seen one this curve before, and I have to say it was very hard to go.
Speaker 1: Her hairlines so far back. Is is alopecia when your hair starts pulling back like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you as a dude, wouldn't is that where you'd want to finish on her forehead?
Speaker 1: Look, it'd be hard not to look at look at this. I mean, she's mega mind with banks.
Speaker 4: Absolutely if you get my name on my face tattooed on your body somewhere You'll get a lifetime free subscription to my website.
Speaker 1: Someone, Why would any normal person want to do that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Who does she think she is? She has only thirty eight thousand followers. So here's my I'm old is you know this is forever?
Speaker 3: Right the tattoo or the fact that you're banging six hundre dudes in a year.
Speaker 1: The fact that these videos are out there forever of you saying I got tag teams at some point, at some point, you're gonna have to do a pta thing.
Speaker 2: If she has children, fair point, if she decides.
Speaker 1: To have those point, let's just make the assumption. Most people on this planet do that, right, Most people pro create or want to pro create. That's literally the purpose of human beings just to pro create. True. So I think it's a fair assumption that she that that is a possibility in her future, unless she has somewhere on social media said I have no desire to ever have offspring.
Speaker 2: What if what if she knows that she can't have children? What if doctors have told her that she can't have children and it's fucked her up in the head and she's like, well, I'm just gonna do this instead.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not ready to jump onto the fence of like one's inability to have children makes them go crazy to the point where they have a lot of sex with somebody. I don't think that. I think you can go crazy and do that for a multitude of things. Usually it is connected to some sort of childhood trauma that happened, abuse or something like that. But still it's out there forever now, whether she's a part of a PTA meeting or at some point she ain't gonna be able to bang right, at some point she probably will have to turn to something else egg plants, and yes, she is a pretty lady. Yeah, maybe twenty something me would be an I gotta be honest, I want to know the story of the number of guys that get on there and like ehhh don't know what to do. Yeah, yeah, because you're batting way out of your leap right right right. And she's making it sound like each session was like the smoking sex session, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right right, and you assume that it's all ten, fifteen, twenty thirty minutes of love making, you know, love making, even even if the awkward you know, fatty goes in there. That's slightly down syndrome. You know, he fucking gets in there geeky ye twice and then you done. Well, that session only lasted five minutes, and it still adds to her body count and counts for what she's looking for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been railed by five guys today and I have one more coming over. I am in Boston right now at.
Speaker 1: Huh eh, five guys on another one on the way. How listen. I don't know anything about vaginas except that I work for the field. But how do you do that? Lindsay?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know, because there's times where, like in my own sex life, like right now, where we have gone for just like even twenty minutes, and I'm like, oh, okay, I can't I'm done. I'm done. I'm done. Yeah, And so she's having bad sex.
Speaker 4: I'm exhausted, girlie. I do love being railed, but I will tell you this challenge has its challenges, and sometimes I get really tired at the end of the day, after you know, having quite a few people. Friend, I just have to power through, because is.
Speaker 2: That a bitch from Love Island?
Speaker 1: I have no idea the last season.
Speaker 2: Didn't you watch it?
Speaker 4: No, can't cancel on them because that would be very rude of me, And you know, they've been so excited for me.
Speaker 1: She's a horrible contestant. It's too busy.
Speaker 4: Although I have had people cancel on me, which is really annoying, But I don't want to do to them what they've done to me, do you know what I mean? So I just have to power through, and I'm gonna right.
Speaker 1: Because you've got all these morals. Well, yeah, to me, this is a wild, wild thing. Annie Night is her name, Lindsay if you want to investigate that, Uh, let's see, because five guys in one time feels like that's a crazy number guys in a day, there's twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: I've been railed by over eight hundred and sixty people. Yeah, eight hundred and sixty people this year. I'm over four hundred and fifty just for this year alone, and we still have what like two and a half months to go. I'm aiming to get to six hundred, so I only have one hundred and fifty to go. I'm actually in New York at the moment, so I'm looking for my next victims for tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm really excited.
Speaker 4: I love American men.
Speaker 2: I've been railed by.
Speaker 1: Is it possible she's lying, yes, because we don't know. How are we going to validate it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're going to ask one guy, Hey, you are you one of the four hundred and fifty six guys that banged this girl?
Speaker 1: Right wyrant in the comments section? Uh huh uh huh? Is she banning? Is she banning them? Right?
Speaker 3: And even then, even if like, let's just say she had a fucking spreadsheet right with you know, profile pictures and their name, you know, a list of sources, Yeah, we wouldn't know if that is true, So she could easily be lying. And but she's got us all hooked because she's cute, she's got a tin head, and she likes to fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, so why would you do this? Why would one do this?
Speaker 3: Now you got okay, why would one have sex with six hundred people in a year? Or why would somebody want to have sex with somebody who wants to have sex with six hundred people in a year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of that. I mean, why would you do that? Why would you? I mean she's doing it for content, probably for her only fans. If I had to guess, mm hm, though she doesn't promote her OnlyFans.
Speaker 2: No, no, she says her website.
Speaker 3: So you could assume that it is only fans either which way she's getting She's getting likes on the Tiki TALKI here, So there's this is all for just social media.
Speaker 1: I mean, she says her website, but if I can't find her website, it's not on like her linked tree or whatever that's in her bio. No, no, it is not. So I don't know what she's doing. I don't understand what's happening. What you mean, well, I don't know. If you're doing it for a website, why would you not be promoting it.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe she can't on the TikTok like because you can't say certain things or else you have links. Yeah, I guess you're right, but there's no link on there.
Speaker 1: Here's one about her money situation that she both posted from from August.
Speaker 4: I paid my six hundred thousand dollar tax bill in his proof that anyone that was like not leaving me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So just for the record, she's got this screen shot. It says receipt. A lot of stuff is blanked out one of the line says Australian Taxation Office then has a total amount of five hundred ninety two two dollars and thirty cents and then that's it. That's there's no anybody can fucking make this graphic. M M yep, six.
Speaker 3: Hundred thousand fulls.
Speaker 4: We're close to akof like I could have bought a house with that cry. Okay, But also for any of the accountants that are like, you shouldn't be paying that much tax. You don't know how much I'm earning, So how can you say I shouldn't be paying that much tax? Like if you knew how much I'm earning, you would understand that that's like a good amount of tax to be paying comparative to the amount that I earn in a year. So stop saying that.
Speaker 3: She might be a liar and we're all getting duped now. She doesn't have anything but her uh twit or excuse me, her instagram on her TikTok bio. Okay, so I go to the Instagram and try to see what we got going on here so far as Yeah, that's not helping me any either.
Speaker 1: So this says that that I was just looking at what is the tax rate, and so tax rate is forty five percent over one hundred and ninety thousand. So if she paid six hundred thousand in taxes, that means like one point two million. How is she getting her money?
Speaker 2: So I found out that she is Australia's most sexually active woman.
Speaker 1: That's not a real thing. That's a self given title, right right, right right.
Speaker 2: She has flourished because of her only fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You can get to her only fans from her Instagram, yes, and you can get to her Instagram from her TikTok.
Speaker 2: Her father apparently is very well off. He is someone rich in Australia, Simon Knight. Yes, and he did not know what only fans excuse me, OnlyFans was and he was shocked when he was told about it. And then he believed that she had made her money because he just thought that she worked in social media.
Speaker 1: That's all he knew.
Speaker 2: About her career.
Speaker 1: I mean that's true, Yes exactly.
Speaker 3: You can subscribe to her Only Fans twelve months for the lolo price of one hundred and forty three dollars and ninety cents.
Speaker 1: I don't believe people are doing that a fuck. I don't believe people are doing that. She only has one hundred and fifty two thousand followers on her instrument. She's got cameo OnlyFans.
Speaker 3: Yeah you saw that too, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah a podcast nobody cares about.
Speaker 1: Right, fantasy, what's this fantasy? Yeah, I'm something I am. I'm having a hard time believing this. I'm not saying she's not making money. She's definitely going after it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and it's I mean, I'm sure she is making money. I'm not gonna subscribe to the only fans to find out what kind of content she's making.
Speaker 1: So she's banging five people a day. She does sex tapes girl and Girl Soul, anal stuff like that. She also does sexha off for sexting, dick pics and more.
Speaker 3: Right when when uh, when she's taking pictures while you know she's getting railed by you know, somebody.
Speaker 1: If you're you've got to book all your flights, you've got to answer messages, You've got to you've got to deal with the billing, You've got to deal with travel. Like when do you have time to do all this?
Speaker 3: Oh? You get an assistant, you know, maybe like a little sister or a cousin that wants to be just like you. Yeah, you're like, well, listen, you can work for me, but you're gonna be my assistant and you're gonna work for free.
Speaker 1: For the most part.
Speaker 2: She claims to earn one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a month through OnlyFans, so means she pockets one point eight million per year.
Speaker 1: I would think she would have some videos out there. I've had sex with four hundred and eighty people this year, but I'm very picky. I make men fill out an application for him.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean you're picky, That just means you have their information on record.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I'm trying to see if I can find her online because I would those videos would leak. You'd think, I would think you would think anyway.
Speaker 3: I would think so they'd be out there somewhere, like at least on the hub or something. Yeah, I mean just the medical biological pain you would go through to have sex with six people. Yeah, Now maybe they're wearing condoms, maybe they aren't. You got to You've got at least have security.
Speaker 1: Right because you don't know, you don't know who's coming over. Yeah, you're just meeting a stranger. Yeah, six different strangers in one day. Horny guys suck man like they horny guys are not kind.
Speaker 2: No, it's true.
Speaker 1: It feels incredibly reckless. Absolutely, listen, be free. If it was a guy doing it, I'd say the same thing, it's crazy to do, and then to document it forever. Yeah. OnlyFans argue you could delete because it's your personal account. It's still want a server somewhere, but it's still out there. Yeah, same way with TikTok.
Speaker 3: If they shut down TikTok completely, right, nobody can ever use TikTok anymore. Well, that's sit saved on a server somewhere at the bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go, what is the average period five days? On average? Lind you flow, it's like five days.
Speaker 2: Five to seven, Yes, but on average five.
Speaker 1: Let's just say five, right, so that's seventy two days out.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't necessarily count those out because just because the river runs red doesn't mean that the streets are closed, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's fair, But I think just from a health and safety standards you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I have put down many of dark towels in my life, and I think.
Speaker 1: Not trying to bust a record. You're not trying for the long game here.
Speaker 3: You're you're absolutely right, But guys aren't gonna be There might be some that are like, oh no, I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 1: That's gross.
Speaker 3: But there's other ones to be like, this is my only chance to hook up with a.
Speaker 2: Nine and maybe not day one or day two. But I remember when I had a period, I was horny. A lot of those times on my period can still remain horny.
Speaker 3: So I mean, at least cut that week and half, you know, get the heavy flow out of the way.
Speaker 1: I think seventy two days from your period, give and take. Remember this is just a guess, right, So ill haves two hundred and ninety three days. Now, let's just go. You travel during the week, you got to take out at least one day for travel and cabs and whatever. You don't want to get check into your hotel and be like funk, I got to get one in. So I think you can take out what ten more days that are young cable. So now we're at two hundred and eighty three days. Then we're talking about just being sick right, how many days in a year for sick on an average? Not GIMPI world, but like like six days, six days. I don't hate that. So now we're at two hundred and seventy seven days? Right? Do we take out holidays? What holidays? Do we take out? Christmas at least? And Thanksgiving? I think that's a Christmas and so two yeah.
Speaker 2: Two days? Yeah, because you could still possibly bang on Christmas.
Speaker 1: Your dad's birthday. So all right, we'll take out too. So two hundred and seventy five days, and I think we're probably could eliminate some more days in there, right, And she wanted to get to how many six hundred, six hundred divided by two hundred and seventy five. She's got to bing two people a day full stop. It's easy, that's easy. Two people a day. That's it. Okay, that's it. That ain't nothing. Okay, you could do You could do that before.
Speaker 3: Fucking lunch and meet your quota.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like that would make you hate almost like not want to have sex.
Speaker 1: Maybe make you tired of it.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe I think some people eat pizza so much they get burnt out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you take a break, huh. I agree, Like maybe for like a month, yes, but then you're gonna be like, right, but.
Speaker 3: She's got a goal that she's trying to achieve. So I don't think she's going to be doing this, like six hundred guys a year for the rest of her life. But let's go ahead and you know, make this goal happen, break this and then and then I'll probably I'll be celibate for at least, you know, six months to a year.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. This isn't her first day, like she's had a big number before, right.
Speaker 3: May you't nothing wrong with second goals in your life, man, no matter what they are.
Speaker 1: That's true. No, that's true. You know at least they are working towards something. And listen, make your money, iron hat. If you're gonna be the best, be the best. Yeah, if you want to go out, I just's you cannot have six hundred intimate actions and be numb. But and if you are, there's something you might need help with something. Oh, there's no doubt about this woman needs some help. However, I think you are thinking that.
Speaker 3: These are passionate intimate interactions when it's just fucking come in all right, she's probably already bent over. Stick it in, do your business and get the fuck out. It's a business transaction at that point.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: You know, so there's no intimacy, there's no cuddling afterwards, there's no hey, let's just talk for a little bit. And you know, there's probably very to little or no foreplay at all whatsoever. You know, come in, stick your dick, ammy, all right, you came on my face. Now let's go get the fuck out of here next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but even at that point you're gonna start questioning who you are as an individual. There are plenty of stories from people in porn who aren't doing this many in a day a year that talk about the worthlessness they feel at certain points. Absolutely, and I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Every job you have a bad day, Every job has their bet. That's true too, see what I'm saying, So your like and like she said in one of her videos before, like hell, there's days that I don't feel like it, but I've got a power through.
Speaker 1: First of all, you're not powering through much of anything. You're fucking getting a dick ram.
Speaker 2: Day, so you don't have to do it at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's our days that she You know, you said two a day, so she could go like a day or two or three without doing anything and then just double triple them up on one another day.
Speaker 1: I want to talk to her, well, you see, if you can get ahold of her, I want to. I'm curious to what what the plan? What's the plan? What do we I want to put on my dad hat? What do we do? Okay? I like where you're at. I have no problem with women that want to engage in very active sexual lives. I got no problem with that, right, I got no problem with that. The thing I have problem with is how is this healthy?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: How is this a smart long game? I also don't think it's okay for first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth graders to be playing tackle football with helmets, So this isn't a just her thing. I have questions about health and safety on that too. Of course, you.
Speaker 3: Know she's gonna say, yes, she's healthy, she gets checked out regularly, Yes, she pray, you know, practices safe sex all the How do you do stereotypical shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How are you having sex with six hundred people, six strangers in a city and ensuring your safety physically, biologically, mentally. Right, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: Wait, let's go back to the football. When is the appropriate age for them to start playing football.
Speaker 3: We're talking about horse here, Lindsey, not eighth grade football.
Speaker 1: Probably uh, later in your teens. Why suffer concussions at a young age?
Speaker 2: Well, they suffer them now in the NFL, I mean, like I or they might not suffer them.
Speaker 1: But that's not the question. The question is you asked me when and I said, there's no reason for them to suffer them at a young age.
Speaker 2: But they might not suffer them. I haven't seen a young a young child have a concussion.
Speaker 1: You took your child too, because they weren't sure, right, But I.
Speaker 2: Haven't seen a I haven't seen one below him. I'm just asking one. Is the appropriate age to start, Like.
Speaker 1: I said, probably later in their teen years, like maybe thirteen fourteen.
Speaker 2: That's what Marcus is right now, fourteen years.
Speaker 1: Yes, but he's been playing for a while. Yes, So don't act like I'm he's just now starting to do this. He's been playing for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They don't know when concussions happen. They're not clear. Okay. They treat concussions based off symptoms. It's like dealing with Celiac, right, or schizophrenia. It's only what you tell me. Sure, So there's no way to know. There's no test that says you had a concussion. So in my mind, why subject children to that before it's necessary.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's the same as in the NFL, though.
Speaker 1: Nope, they're adults. That's different.
Speaker 2: How is that different?
Speaker 1: They're adults. You just said it, But how is it different. They're making a choice to do that.
Speaker 2: Okay. I think it's they're making a choice to play at this age as well. Maybe in your house, yeah, yeah, because if they didn't want to play, he wouldn't.
Speaker 1: But they may feel like they had. Some kids not yours may feel like they have to play.
Speaker 2: Okay, I see that. I can see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I see it at or my kids go to school. I see it at union. I see it a lot of where parents are forced like they're more invested than their children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see it too.
Speaker 1: Those parents are living vicariously through their children. The mail ticket, it's their meal ticket. They're hoping it's their meal ticket.
Speaker 2: If if, if my husband could get Marcus to not play football and just go strictly fishing and hunting with him every weekend. He totally would he could, but he just couldn't.
Speaker 1: No, he couldn't.
Speaker 2: No, he would have to make him and he's not about to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you make him not play with sharp knives. You so make him not play with loaded guns in the house, so you can make him right, But that.
Speaker 2: Would be not making him happy.
Speaker 1: Ah, so.
Speaker 2: He goes, but he's but he goes.
Speaker 1: You want You don't know if playing with sharp knives and load of guns in the house wouldn't make him happy. I'm just saying that attitude of I can't with my children is not accurate. We make our kids do things they don't want to do all the time.
Speaker 2: Sure, chors homework, shit like that. You get it.
Speaker 1: So there's no I he wouldn't make him happy. We make our kids not happy all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just that was just interesting to me. I just wanted to know what is Well.
Speaker 1: No, you're a football parent, so it means a lot to you. There's a lot of identity in it for you. I'm not trying to offend you, I know, but I think there's it's worth getting altitude on and going This is really really dangerous. It's not safe. Name another thing you let your child do where they are put in much potential danger down the line.
Speaker 2: I mean they can they when they get their driver's license.
Speaker 1: They're putting he doesn't he doesn't yet know.
Speaker 2: So that doesn't need a sixteen year old getting their driver's license. Anytime they go to the lake and decide to jump off the go water skiing or.
Speaker 1: And how many of people that jump off a lake into a lake have some sort of damage later in life.
Speaker 2: I don't know when they when kids cliff dive, they died and yes, that can happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can die eating food. So we're talking about things that are there. Is it proven track worker where there are incidents where people have ramifications later in life, which is concussions.
Speaker 3: What if I get this gual on and she's like, all right, I'll be on the show, but I need all three of you involved in the next video.
Speaker 1: I'll film, I said the invite, so we'll see what happens. Try to get her on. Yeah, I to me, it would be awesome to be able to ask her. I think it's okay to ask people and to question in life things that are norms. Like playing football at a young age, or taking six six scott and six dicks at one time. Yeah, still weird. It's nothing wrong with questioning. I don't know why people get so offended when I question the validity of playing football at a young age, well.
Speaker 2: Or letting your daughters in cheer I mean they have to do flips and stuff. They do they don't. They will be expected to as they get older.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll drill with that then, but they're not expected to tackle. They're not wearing helmets, they're not wearing pads.
Speaker 4: M h.
Speaker 2: I suppose.
Speaker 1: I suppose they don't know, but they will or if.
Speaker 2: They don't, then they won't be on the next squad.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 2: How is it not? If they can't do certain flips in the air, then they won't be on.
Speaker 1: The Every buddy is a flyer and cheerleading. Yeah, they got the base, yeah, right of the pyramid. I'm just it's just not true. What you're saying is not accurate.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know. I wasn't a cheerleader.
Speaker 1: Not everybody does flips and chair and at some point she may decide not to do it. Maybe that part she's scared of I don't know. Right, If you're looking for maybe a more accurate correlation, talk about jiu jitsu, right and the dangers of playing of jiu jitsu and getting your arm broke, right, there might be more accurate differences. Is you can always tap and not let your arm get broke. Sure, I can't tap in football and say I quit in the middle of getting tackled and there's no coach yelling at jiu jitsu. Get in there, hustle, run like your life depends on it. What's wrong with you? Why are you stupid?
Speaker 2: You can tap in football? You can tap your helmet and walk out of the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after you've after you've gotten tackled, not in the middle of running the ball, not in the middle of running with the ball all about to get hit, or.
Speaker 2: You could and still get killed by your coach for it. But yeah, yeah, But if you feel like you need to leave the game, you can tap your helmet and go to the sideline and get out of the game.
Speaker 1: How many times you seen that happen? Then you're yeah, yeah, how many times you've seen that happen?
Speaker 2: Once?
Speaker 1: What happened to that kid?
Speaker 2: I don't know, he got taken out of the game.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you can do that, and how many kids do that.
Speaker 2: I've seen it happen once, like I said.
Speaker 1: And what happened to the kid? Did he go every play football again? They let him play again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he called He took himself out because he was tired, or he was sore, or he was hurt. But when he felt he knew his body.
Speaker 1: I'm always fascinated when you see kids get injured at that level and nobody runs over his check on the kids.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, I haven't seen that.
Speaker 1: You haven't. No, I've seen it every week.
Speaker 2: If I see a kid, if there's a kid on the ground, the coaches and the medical staff.
Speaker 1: Run over medical staff.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's a medical staff at each game.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was just at a Union game and I didn't see one medical staff person.
Speaker 2: Was there anyone on the ground that they needed a medical attention?
Speaker 1: That there were people that got injured and they called an injury time out? No medical staff went out there. The coach went out there, grabbed by the shoulder pads, told me to get up.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: There's no ambulance, is there.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We have to more games, every game, every game there's one in our parking.
Speaker 1: Lote every game and every game you've ever been to.
Speaker 2: Not when I was in Uphah there wasn't.
Speaker 1: Which is what age seventh in below. So this is the first year to my point. Yeah, you're making it sound like it was at every game and that's not accurate.
Speaker 2: But when we're on major fields there is a medical staff with medical.
Speaker 1: Bag that yeah, every game there's ever been. Yes, yes, that's that must be just different where you guys play then, because the Union game I was just at at a Union school, there was no medical people. There was no medical ambulance, there was nobody that said medic. There was none of that.
Speaker 2: That's too bad. Yeah, yes there should be.
Speaker 1: That's too bad. The toy drive is coming up in December. We'd love for you guys to be a part of it. Start collecting toys, get people in your office, rallied around. We'll even take money donations and you can bring those by when we're there December fourth and fifth. Wednesday, December fourth, starting at six am, goes till December fifth at ten am, and that's all going to happen at Dave and Busters is when that will be taking place. The newly remodeled Dave and Busters. Guys have a fantastic week.
Speaker 2: Sea Bye bye m hm.