Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine The Games Mike the Bulldog BEYONDI Jr. R.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page brought you by Kaufin and Lynd injury attorneys. Jeff Coaffin will join us next hour for lawn disorder. Still time to get your questions in if you'd like it to to five to six. Mike BANKEI, I guess really kind of a slow sports weekend. Huh, not much to talk about, have a lot to talk about.
Speaker 3: Let's get the foot the the non football events out of the way.
Speaker 2: The lights just went on on the F one desk from Mexico City. The recap over the weekend from yesterday.
Speaker 3: We believe the.
Speaker 2: Winner was Max Verstapping, not so much no Carlos Signs.
Speaker 1: It would have been mister signs as in Carlo's went right through the stop signs to win the f y And.
Speaker 2: Where how about Homestead race yesterday? Bulldogs m staid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Michael Jordan is in the champion in Chip four. His driver Tyler Reddick wins at Homestead. Makes the move late in the race drove his tail off according to MJ And yes, he is in the Championship Round though, which will be in Phoenix. By the way, Michael Jordan once won an NBA title in Phoenix, and now he owns the race team that Tyler Reddick races for, so he may have a chance to win another title in Phoenix. So Tyler Reddick advances, how about my Dodgers in the World Series. They take a two to zero lead over the weekend. They won Game one Friday night. Do you guys watch that?
Speaker 2: Did? I saw that? That was absolutely one of the best moments in sports ever, And I have no dog in this hunt here with the World Series. That was just absolutely the walkoff Grand Slam in the bottom of the tenth.
Speaker 3: Freddie Freeman hobbled with the bad ankle, look like Kirk Gibson back in nineteen What year was that, nineteen eighty eight? Maybe that Kirk Gibson hit the home run for the Dodgers, and then Freddie Freeman does it again, the first walk off Grand Slim in World Series history. Dodgers won Game one. Freddy Freeman, by the way, hits another home run in Game two as the Dodgers win that game as well. So yeah, Dodgers looking good up to ohero in the series.
Speaker 2: Orlando's City Game three tonight is they get to New York. So it's not over dogs, yea.
Speaker 3: Orlando City. They take a two o home victory over Charlotte FC last night. That's the first game of their playoff series, best of three series. Facundo Torres recorded his first career playoff goal to give Orlando City the victory. And wow, they are. They are the hottest team in Major league soccer right now. Game two will be Friday night in Charlotte. Hopefully they'll win it in Charlotte. If not, they'll come back to Orlando for Game three. Is that all the non football stuff?
Speaker 1: I think that the hottest team in soccer right now Orlando wise, that would be the Pride.
Speaker 3: But no, they're the hottest team in Major league soccer. I just wanted to be on the record.
Speaker 2: The Magic are two to one after the weekend. Full dog, that's right, Matt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they won their first two games of the season and then yeah, they got dismantled by Memphis on Saturday night. So they're still looking good. Still looking good. The three state NFL teams not looking so good. Yesterday, The Dolphins, even though Tua was back in the lineup after missing the last four game session. They couldn't even beat the Arizona Cardinals yesterday, twenty eight to twenty seven. Kyler Murray drives the Cardinals down the field at the end of the game for the game winning field goal as time expired. I hate to say this, but here's my overreaction. Oh no, even with Tua, the Dolphins aren't very good. They're nine and eight into his last seventeen starts. Without him, they're a bad team, I'll give you that. But with him, I think they're just a mediocre team, quite frankly, so that's my overreaction there. The Jags aren't even mediocre. They lose to the Packers yesterday, despite the fact that the Packers starting quarterback Jordan Love goes out with an injury. Didn't matter because Malik Willis came in completed a fifty one yard past the Jayden Reeves that set up Brandy McManus's second game winning field golden as many weeks. As the Jaguars go down to the Packers thirty to twenty seven, the Bucks lose to the Falcons thirty one to twenty six. The Buccaneers defense was you know, they're not good. The Buccaneers defense was so bad that even Kyle Pitt scored twice on long TV catches for the Falcons. Okay, so Baker Mayfield did complete, did throw for three hundred and thirty yards three tds, but he also had a pair of costly interceptions. He's thrown way too many interceptions over the last three games. I think he has seven interceptions in the last three games. So that can't happen if the Bucks are gonna win because their defense just isn't good enough.
Speaker 2: How about the end of the Bears and Commander's game.
Speaker 3: Jaden Daniels Man throws the hail Mary pass to Noah Brown fifty two yards for the game winning score. The Bears dB on. One of the Bears dbs on the play, by the way, Tyreek Stevenson. He had to apologize last night right before the play, their video came out that had his back to the play, taunting the fans, taunting the Commander's fans in the stands as the ball is being snapped. He was late to get to the play then tip the ball up and Washington Washington Dole Brown comes back.
Speaker 2: Daniels scrambled for thirteen seconds before launching that bomb.
Speaker 3: Wow, unbelievable. That guy's he's a rookie, He's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Wow wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what else your Lions? While fifty two to fourteen, The Lions are probably the best team in the NFL right now?
Speaker 2: Do you think? Do you think the best? And they don't even have Aiden Hutchinson right now? On defense? I mean, yesterday they were amazing. There's no doubt.
Speaker 3: Hey, they've been amazing. I think they've won five in a row. They're averaging like forty two points per game in those in those victories, so that, yeah, they're really good.
Speaker 2: What what about the Cowboys? Before you go there?
Speaker 1: Can coach Meathead get his original house back where the fans were so pissed at him for losing that he had to move?
Speaker 2: Can he have their original house back?
Speaker 3: I think he made a profit on the on the sale, turned a.
Speaker 2: Nice, nice penny on that.
Speaker 3: Well, did you say? What about the Cowboys? I don't know what I love more the Cowboys losing or the Yankees losing or the Lakers losing.
Speaker 2: I just can't decide. Hey, U c F got their collective asses handed to them on Saturday, Brigham, Yeah, b Yu, they were never in the game. And I'll tell you what. They've lost five in a row.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I wrote a column about this. The fans and the boosters are getting fed up with Gus. They are there's there's this. This could get ugly if they lose, if they continue to lose, which they might. I mean, they're having quarterback issues again. Jakari Brown couldn't get it done. So yeah, but what about the Miami Hurricanes what they did to Florida State.
Speaker 2: You know, they didn't have the greatest game and they still easily handled Florida State. I was talking to a friend of mine who's a Florida State fan, and I said to him, I go, dude, I go, this is and they talked about it during the game. The unprecedented, you know, going from being undefeated to this disaster this year. What in the world are they gonna do Because they're few good players, they're probably gonna bolt for the portal that don't want to be part of any you know, rebuild next year. It's the same.
Speaker 3: I mean, you have It's the same with UCF Florida as well. If Billy Napier gets fired, all of these teams could be rebuilding next year. So it's gonna be interesting to see. Uh. By the way, real quick, did you see what Jamis Winston did yesterday?
Speaker 2: The break?
Speaker 3: He comes in and plays with the Shawn Watson He's out for a year. Jamis Winston comes in and rallies the Browns to a victory over the Ravens. Hits a long touchdown pass with just a few seconds left to win that game. So famous Jamisa.
Speaker 2: For the crablegg All right, listen. Obviously a lot to discuss. Mike the Bulldog Bianchi. You'll find him on at Jason Tess This Morning on AM seven forty and FM ninety six to ninety game hosting, open mic and I thank you for taking the time for the sports each here on JRR This Morning brought you by Coffin and Lynd.
Speaker 3: Listen to Under Oaths with Attorney Jeff Coffin every Saturday morning at seven thirty am on FM ninety six nine. In the game, you can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform. Oh oh, Splitch and Taco are always on demand.
Speaker 1: Download their podcast daily on our free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Get it now at w j r R dot com.