Speaker 1: Recording. All right, kids, welcome to another edition of Off Limits with my partner in crime, Dylan Wren. I want to just very quickly before you go in. I talked about Trinity gold on my podcast because it was a supplement I was taking because it worked really well for inflammation and joint pain and I had like really tender achilles heels and it worked. It went away, and it turns out that trinity gold is not is not what it says it is. It's not area aatic herbs, it's not just shie legit. It also had a set of menefit in it. This is all from, according to the FDA's investigation, and two powerful anti inflammatory drugs, one of which has been banned in the United States because it causes bone marrow toxicity. And you know, I posted about this on my Instagram because I think this was a mistake in my opinion. In my opinion, I think I don't know how you make that mistake. I'm going to investigate more. I'm going to talk to some other people, but I think that this is criminal behavior personally, and until I hear otherwise, I'm going to go with the FDA report and I'm going to assume the worst, not the best. I think it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I think it's not criminal. What do you mean it's not criminal? The FDA doesn't put those kind of regulations on those.
Speaker 1: Well, I think there's got to be something about when you when you say to me that you well, first of all, definitely criminal. Here's why you you told me. On the on the on your website and on Trinity Gold's packaging, it is very clear on what what the ingredients are. And I know that because I looked that up way before I started taking it, and it made no sense. It was working so well, and then I find out that they put a substance in there, a drug that is not allowed in the United States. It's not you can't prescribe it in the United States. And they put a set of benefit in which can cause liver damage, especially if you're taking a lot, so you could I could have overdosed on that. I also recommended it to my wife and other friends, and so what I was doing was putting my wife and my health at risk so they can go fuck themselves. And and so to me, that is criminal behavior. I don't think it was a mistake. I think these are criminals, and I think that I and I and I I think that the price should be jail are to That's how I feel. I don't know, I don't know. I have a feeling that this is the kind of thing that the FDA will probably handle. Do I want to get into a lawsuit?
Speaker 2: You know, Well, if you want to use your platform to expose them.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: They seem like CD.
Speaker 2: People, so you're probably gonna get sued in the process, so you might as well just go ahead.
Speaker 1: Well, if they want to bring that, that's fine. But I'm what I said was I I was I was very careful on my in my post to say what's going on, guys. I was just I was just reiterating what the FDA said, what their investigation set. Now, if if if the FDA is wrong, and if they didn't put a set of menafin and those two powerful anti inflammatory drugs in their product, you know, if this was some kind of a mistake because they made it the same plant that they do drugs in, that's a different story. But until I hear otherwise, you know, I take it very seriously that put my health at risk. Yeah, So because all of us Kevin James. Everybody was like, dude, this stuff works.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: So, what was the last time you had al poile loco.
Speaker 1: It's been a while, but it used to be very good. Why I was just wondering, Yeah, anyway, So that's what's that's that's what I wanted to bring people's attention because I had mentioned it on the podcast. I don't want to be taking it and I will be in Buffalo, New York. I want to thank people from Calgary, Yuk yucks for coming out. Always a great time, always great crowds. And there we have it.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, let's start with.
Speaker 3: Let's start with some glutes.
Speaker 1: You've seen this guy before, very happy with his ass?
Speaker 3: Are you happy with his ass?
Speaker 5: When doing your.
Speaker 6: Straight back like this like most people do.
Speaker 5: Here's the magic trick.
Speaker 1: Ready, you're going to step over the cable. This guy's hilarious. He's obviously every gay man's dream and he uh, you know a lot a lot of these fitness guys, Okay, with all their fitness tips, they're already gifted genetically, right, They're gifted genetically Like you're big, you're strong, You've got all that because you already have an amazing frame and and the kind of genetics that put muscle on very easily. I could do all of that stuff. I could do everything you tell me. And I'm going to put on if I really work at it, five pounds of muscle and still look like I play golf on the weekends. I'm never gonna have delts. And if I took steroids, I would look like a skinny guy who takes steroids with tight skin who's too old to be taking steroids.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you've integrated your shadow self, which is a pigeon frame I have.
Speaker 1: I have integrated my pigeon frame, my bird like.
Speaker 2: That's really evolved of view. It is so he for sure bottoms.
Speaker 1: If he doesn't bottom, it'll.
Speaker 2: It's it's a weight.
Speaker 1: It's a crime. It's an actual crime, and it should be Yeah, it should be. Uh. I have a friend who's very very good looking, my buddy, Kevin Mack. And Kevin gets a lot of gay dms from men when he comes into town. Kevin's hot, and he'll get dms from men where it's like literally a guy with an ass like that bent over with just his balls and his ass and he's peeling his peach and he's like, uh, give me a call if you're interested. So he looks, he's like, this is what I get on and he calls Yeah, No he doesn't. No, No, Kevin is very straight. Hey, don't spread don't spread rumors about Kevin Mack for God's sake.
Speaker 2: All right, So I'm wondering where to go here. Let's go with Cynthia. Cynthia Arrivo. Now, I'm very excited for this movie because, as the fans know, I'm a gay man with a wife.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm unbelievably excited for this movie.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Wicked was my gay literature teacher in senior year in high school kind of got me to fall in love with reading. And one of the first things we read was Wicked and he loved it and it was very infectious.
Speaker 1: So you just said that Wicked is infectious. And there's not a straight man that I know, and it's fine, but I don't know. I don't know any men, is I know no men, And I'm not saying this is this is good or bad. I don't know any men who have ever said to me I went and saw Wicked, be read Wicked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and my gay professors.
Speaker 1: Already too many words, though you know what I mean. Already you have a strong opinion about a musical. I don't have any friends that have an opinion about a Broadway musical. None. I'm not saying I should have friends who do. I don't. But that means that my friends are very BROI and very straight.
Speaker 3: So have you seen shocked.
Speaker 1: I've not seen shocked. I've seen Broadway musicals and I love them like like haities Town, et cetera. Love it. But but but for the most part, I've never heard a straight man like yourself or pseudo straight man say something like and you know, I read the book and knowing the difference between the book and the music and a musical is already already on a different spectrum sexually, uh huh, and and God blessed. But at the end of the day, if you know that, even that level of minutia when it comes to musicals, you are also probably a fan of somebody with a beard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think that's fine art in literature. That's Campbellian sound, chambellianly sound.
Speaker 3: I don't really Champbellian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it's chambellianly sound, I don't really care if it's gay or straight.
Speaker 3: It's it's beauty.
Speaker 2: It's beauty, So you can take your fucking bullshit.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. And I've seen cats. I've seen all of it. It's great. I love musicals, so I mean I don't love them, you know, but I've seen a lot.
Speaker 2: Here's the issue, right, So this is the poster for Wicked, starring two women with just power.
Speaker 3: He voices yes, right.
Speaker 2: It was digitally altered by fans using AI to represent the musical poster. It has more fidelity to the musical poster, which has Alba buzz or Alphaba's hat pulled down, covering her her visage right, her visage, and Cynthia was very very upset by that.
Speaker 3: Can you read this?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 1: This is the Wilds's most offensive thing I have seen, equal to that awful AI of us fighting, equal to people posing the question is your.
Speaker 3: Pussy pussy green?
Speaker 1: None of this is funny, none of it is cute. It degrades me, It degrades us. The original poster is an illustration. I am a real life human being who chose to look right down the barrel of the camera to you, the viewer, because without words. We cannot communicate with our eyes. I'm sorry. Without words, we communicate with our eyes. Our poster is an homage, not an imitation. To edit my face and hide my eyes is to erase me, and that is deeply, deeply hurtful. I would say that she's a little sensitive here. I would say, yeah, I think that that's all they were doing. That's all they were doing. And I would say that this person takes themselves a little too seriously, a little too seriously, and they think of themselves as I guess historically significant. Or you took away like you're making this about you and you've got real fans here who just altered it with AI talk about picking a fight you're never gonna win here. Wow, And none of us were thinking about that. Nobody was thinking about that. That to me is a classic narcissist. But not surprised. It might be also what makes her so good. She's probably a hell of an actress.
Speaker 8: She probably makes what is her name, Cynthia Arivo, she's if she'll probably win an Academy Award for this, she's probably I'm going to send you a winner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to send you something. I want you to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so getting the comments. Let us know.
Speaker 2: Who's gayer, me or that guy doing the gluten stretches. What's that I'm talking to the fans.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I want you to play this when you talk about narcissism. Okay, And and yeah, I just.
Speaker 3: Texted I love this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like to just talk. I think this is Will Smith's child, and you know, I like Will Smith. I don't know any about Jada Pinkett. But when your child grows up a prince, when your child grows up with this kind of fame and money, you you and you're indulged to this degree, when you are essentially royalty, which is what he and his sister are.
Speaker 3: His sister's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gorgeous, Oh my god. Yeah. But but but but then you're also really wealthy and you've never heard the word no in any context. And it doesn't even mean that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett aren't good parents. It just means it's Hollywood. It just means growing up this way. It just means you're doing your best. I think Jada, Jada Pinkett, Smith, and Will Smith, regardless of what people say, it's they. They are they are, They've done their best, they continue to do their best. They seem like people doing the best they can. Are they flawed? Who isn't? So I'm not making fun of them or anything else, but oh all.
Speaker 3: All, and the fans will make fun of them all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's what I mean.
Speaker 7: I mean Era and having your let me let me hear what he has to say on one second. Sorry, being a parent and having your husband come on camera onto a show to talk about the infidelity that was committed is not doing your best as a parent. Now, people are fucking insane.
Speaker 1: That's insane. That's total insanity. And that's also somebody who you know, I think she's.
Speaker 3: She is toxic femininity.
Speaker 1: She's also a narcissist who needs all the attention and resents his fame right and all that stuff. But the loves Man.
Speaker 2: Their Sun dropped an album called twenty twenty four A Case Study of the Long Term Effects of Young Love.
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty four Case Study the Long term Effects of Young Love is really a snapshot of my mental state currently when it comes to trying to be a human and relate with people in the digital age that we live in. The mental landscapes of people are changing, and the psychology of people is changing. Want to make because some sad and it's my sadness that connects me with my community and my fans. I'm hoping that I can leave enough information behind for psychologists of the future to look back and be like, man, what was really wrong with this guy?
Speaker 2: Like there's some serious stuff that's wrong with him, Like what is it?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 5: Importantly, with the crime, I just think that's just fill up with water. If you don't think people will just fill it with water and drove it from the inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So apparently his mental state, this kid, this young kid who seems rather lost and certainly without a lot of objective perspective. He thinks that psychologists are going to use him as a case study and be really interested with what was wrong with him? What was wrong with this guy is such a mystery. We could learn a lot about the human brain if we study this kid. What's his name?
Speaker 3: Jaden?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jaden, Wow, Jada Jaden. She's yeah, she doesn't sound like she's self involved at all. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's amazing how it doesn't serve you.
Speaker 1: That's a of course you're sad because you are your own God, and that's what that's the lesson of youth. You'll learn.
Speaker 2: Yes, So the sentiment that he expressed was simplistic and lacking.
Speaker 3: Depth of any kind.
Speaker 2: Really, no statement made whatsoever. Our psychology is changing as we interface with the digital landscape.
Speaker 3: Got it, thank you.
Speaker 2: But also the interviewer asked him quite an important question, why is it important to cry?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Crying is a very very important thing. It's it's spiritual irrigation. It's a beautiful, beautiful say irrigation.
Speaker 1: Way better answer. Spiritual irrigation is a much better answer that it's also it's also what you said is nothing, but I like it. It sounds it's a good twist of words, but it's nothing. But yes, otherwise you'll fill up with water and drown from the inside. Well that's even more poetic.
Speaker 3: Right right.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if it was dumb or poetic, but if you look at a psychological wound to be a grief or trauma, and you treat it like a physical wound, crying is an important part of the healing process. You cannot dress a wound without cleaning it first, irrigating it first. So this kid's just a fucking idiot. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, he's it's what happens with power when you get when you have zero pushback in your life, you've never heard the word no. You've always been full, you've always been well slept, and you've always been indulged to the end degree. Anyone can be corrupted that way. Anyone could be that. Anyone, especially you get older, you realize, yeah, yeah, we all have pieces of that that in us.
Speaker 2: Now, let's segue to environments that truly harden right, because he has been in a ball pit his entire life. I saw this video and I just wanted to bring this in and get your commentary on it. To think about this being just the daily cup of coffee for polar bears, that this is just.
Speaker 3: How they live.
Speaker 1: Damn, look at that, Look at those waves. Look at that just jumping from lily pad to lily pad and looking for seals. Always hungry polar bears. By the way, for all you global warming people, have doubled in their population I think since two thousand and six. Good because they put some restrictions on hunting. Oh yeah, the globe was supposed to be killing them and it turned apparently it's not. However, Yeah, they are. Look at that, Look at the waves, look at that, damn, because what is it? The Arctic is basically a sea, or is it. Yeah, it's the Arctic. It's not Antarctica. It's the Arctic, a c It's amazing if if you like walking on water, dude, the cooking for food.
Speaker 2: The composure that that animal has in that environment, which that environment sucks.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just why they called the polar bear the christ dog in Christian circles in the Inuit.
Speaker 2: All right, So we had a Al Smith dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so great. I mean, you gotta love Trump for his humor. He's got a great sense of humor. And I think he's ahead. I think he's going to win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come give me just really quickly.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry that I'm talking so much like Kamala. Harris sits down with Brett Bear and he asks, if you've made any mistakes I know, with immigration.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has.
Speaker 2: A litany a very very easy to find data and statistics.
Speaker 1: Six million people have come in.
Speaker 3: Proving that there have been mistakes made.
Speaker 2: She says no, and I'm confused.
Speaker 1: Well, no, she actually blamed Donald Trump and the Republicans for not passing a bipartisan immigration bill that was totally unacceptable to anyone who believes in strong borders. So don't don't blame you. You put out a bill, you presented a bill that was complete horseshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it wasn't complete. Horseshit. It's akin to Reagan calling the Iranians and saying, don't release the hostages. I want to be uh, I want to be Carter in an election, but.
Speaker 1: Now that's absolutely not true. Have you seen have you seen the bullet points to the to the bill. Bring it up and you'll be like, oh, you can see why it was unacceptable. And Trump said it at the time.
Speaker 2: Well if it was unacceptable, then why did so many Republicans want to vote on it.
Speaker 1: The main point is that the bill, I mean, the border policies that the Biden Harris administration dismantled, is why so many people came over the border.
Speaker 2: Yes, So, so when she says we haven't made any mistakes, I'm confused about why the DNC keeps running candidates that speak like aliens. I don't understand why presenting as fallible is such a weakness. I don't understand why saying yes, we made mistakes is such a silver bullet. It's a human thing to do.
Speaker 1: But she's not. She's just not an honest person, and she's not in my opinion, she doesn't sound like an intelligent person. And if she is intelligence, she's certainly not a confident person. She cannot speak off the cuff. She's just not a statesman. Sorry, you know, I never liked her, didn't like her back during the Kavanaugh hearings. The way she treated Justice Kavanaugh to me was already an outrage and unfair. And she just like she was the worst of the woke in that. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, and Donald Trump is not a statesman either, But Donald Trump represents a rhetoric that is at least different than the Hillary Clinton Kamala Harris isms of the modern Democratic Party, which is such a revolting well.
Speaker 1: As Bobby Kennedy Robert Kennedy said, Junior said the Democrat I didn't leave the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party left me. And Tulsey gabbartt said the same thing, and I agree, it's impossible.
Speaker 2: So there were a lot of hilarious so much from this gaff Again, First.
Speaker 6: Ben has been referred to as the Catholic met gallant. You know, this event has been referred to as the Catholic met galap of Americans identified as Catholic Catholics will be a key demographic in every battle ground state. I'm sorry, why is Vice President Harris not here? I mean, consider this. This is a room full of Catholics and Jews in New York City. This is a layup for the Democratic nominee. I mean, in her defense, I mean she did find time to appear on the View Howard Stern, Colbert and the longtime staple of campaigning to call her daddy podcast.
Speaker 1: Save Humor, Save Humor. But good, this is the best.
Speaker 4: There's a group called white Dudes for Harris. Have you seen this? White dude for Harris? Anybody know I some of you here? White dudes doesn't sound like it, But I'm not worried about them at all because their wives and their wives lovers are bull voting for me.
Speaker 1: Savage, savage, it's so savage. Come on, you gotta love this dude. No, but he's so funny. Man Trump delivers profanity below the belt, digs at Catholic charity baget. Okay, oh look, Washington Post not happy fuck off Washington Post. Fucking you. You've lost half your readership in four years. You lost seventy million dollars last year. Go fuck yourself. Nobody reads your bullshit articles anyway, So see you see you can.
Speaker 2: We also talk about how hot these women are, like so hot.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I can't see from here.
Speaker 3: And then also so hot, this is so hot.
Speaker 1: It's a Catholic. It's a Catholic.
Speaker 3: My god, please.
Speaker 1: These are these are fine, upstanding Catholic and Jewish women, probably married. All right, Okay, there we go.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Danica Patrick tweeted.
Speaker 1: This testical injuries in women's sports. God blessed you. Uh dank, God bless you. That's hilarious. That's fucking hilarious. Testical injuries and women's sports. Yeah, we've lost our mind. I will continue to say it. It is, it's actually and it's actually something I it's a voting issue for me. If you if you stand with trans men, if you stand with men in women's sports, then you're essentially my enemy. And uh, I think you're a fucking crazy person. And I think that you. I can guarantee I disagree with you on everything from your COVID policy to your economic policy, to everything. So yeah, it's pretty easy to tell, and I can also probably get a sense of what your IQ is. You dumb fuck this. I'm kind of harsh right now. I'm sorry. WHOA The US is invest getting an unauthorized release of classified documents on Israel's Iran attack plan. Yeah, Iran is seeing this as an opportunity to dismantle Hezbolah. They're even hitting Christian towns, which were always uh Israel. Israel's hitting Hesbela, even in Christian townships which were always saved from the Israelis because the Christians healthy Israelis in the civil war against the Muslim I think minority, are majority, so it's it's surprising, but a lot of the Hesbela fighters are I guess shacked up in Christian townships. So they're killing a lot of people in Beirut. And now they're going to go after Iran. Interesting and the US is telling them not to hit their nuclear sites and their energy depos which is surprising. I was like, that would be where you would want to go. Don't hit residential neighborhoods. But they want to do something. I think they want to take out the leadership. And I think a lot of Iranians secretly, because all of them, like seventy percent of them under thirty, secretly would love to see the regime get taken out.
Speaker 2: I don't think not so secretly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think. I bet you the Israelis have a lot of help on the inside about this, And there's probably an underground movement of who's going to take over when that regime? Now that's very very dicey, it's dangerous work, but who knows.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Did we talk about the Abraham Accords not enough as a domino effect having a domino effect to this, No, Listen. I do think that that Trump is less hawkish than modern neoliberals. But I also don't think that it's gone stated enough that the Abraham Accords were a similar kind of provocation as what happened with NATO and Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Well, didn't the Abraham Accords also have Israel and Staudi Arabia in that as signing a peace treaty that was part of it. There were a lot of positive things for the first time that seemed to be practical and less ideological.
Speaker 2: Right, But the geopolitical practicality of it was to embolden the Sunni position on the global stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was going to say that one of the things that people always got wrong when dealing with the Middle East was having a misunderstanding or underestimating the Sunni Shia divide in the Middle East. Remember Iran a Shia Muslim, and it's a little bit like that. What's the difference. I could go into it, but rather it's almost like Protestant Catholic, you know, but the Shia. The idea is, if you're a cleric, you have to be able to prove your blood lineage all the way back to the prophet. And there are other things, but for the most part, that would be a large part of it. And the Shia and Sunni divide really happened after Muhammad Ali I think that was his name, uh Uh Mohammed's grandson was murdered by a separatist somebody who disagreed with this idea in in Uh I think he was praying in the in the mosque, and as a result, that created this divide which said essentially, hey, yeah, it's Muhammad Ali right he was killed and it was like, you shouldn't have to prove a blood lineage, you should just be a follower of the Sunna. You know, they're therefore the Sunni. So it's it's it's very easy for people to break into these groups.
Speaker 2: So what's happening right now seems like a a kind of defensive posturing or an offensive posturing too, uh And and emboldening of the Sunni position on the global stage. If you look at Iran and Hesbala, they're both Shia Muslims.
Speaker 1: That's right. And the Palestinians are Sunni, the Saudi Arabians are Sunni. A lot of the a lot of the Gulf State is Sunni. So yes, so that that's always been That's always been a thing. It's always been. It's always been a very serious divide. It was a divide in Iraq. The British took advantage of it, and then the British were actually ignorant to it. So when they were creating these these countries like Iraq, they were putting Sunnis and Shia together. If you remember Saddam Mussin uh Gamal Abdul Nasser uh And and the other pan Arabists, the pan Arabists were trying to put bring all Arabs together under a secular banner, under the banner of Arab, not not Islam, not Sunni, not she because they recognized how tribal and fractious the Arab people's were based on those ancient divides, and they said, if we're ever going to be, you know, players on the main stage and a military might in a nation state, people take seriously, we should be pan Arabists. We should be like, if you're Arabic and you speak Arabic, then then you know that's the country. But of course human beings aren't that way. They're like, I'm Iraqi, I'm Shia, I'm tribe, this is my tribe. I'm loyal to my clan. And it never worked. And by the way, it didn't especially didn't work because the British and the Americans and the French weren't going to allow it to work. They were like no, no, no, no, and got it with the Ottomans.
Speaker 2: It just seems to me like this whole thing has been kicked off by Iran's kind of death throws as a Shia minority.
Speaker 1: Wait you say that again.
Speaker 3: The whole thing seemed to me. And I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 2: Absolving Israel of their part to play, but the powder Keg gets lit with October seventh, financed by Iran. It seems like the whole conflict began with Iran's death. Throws to the Abraham Accords, which saw them as an irrelevant faction of Islam.
Speaker 1: Yeah what, I don't understand what you said there?
Speaker 2: Say that again, Okay, So the Abraham Accords gets signed, strengthening Saudi Arabia's position and the Sunni position on the global stage. Iran is left in the dust as a Shia nation state. They finance hamas well.
Speaker 1: Of course, they don't want to see Israel and Saudi Arabia right treaty at all.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: It's a big, big problem for them. It further isolates them. And and but Iran's always been rather isolated, They've never been remember Iranians, Persians and Arabs are very different. Yeah, there is no people think that they're the same. Farsi and Arabic are completely different languages, totally different cultures, totally different people. If you ever called a Farsi an Arab or an Arab of Farsi, I mean on Persian, they would be I mean, are you out of your mind? Babylon and Persia were two very different empires.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, so yeah, insulting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, you know you had this conversation with Reza. Do you not see the left tends to bend over backwards in its defense of Islamic countries.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if that's true. I would say this, I would say the left, especially now with Gaza. See, there's a tendency to say when you are protesting against what Israel's doing in Hama and Gaza, there's a tenancy for people to say they're pro hama Us, they're pro terrorists, and they're anti Jewish or the anti Semitic. I think that's very unfair. I think what a lot of people, for the first time in our history are seeing is civilians are getting the actual imagery and thus the horror of war on their phones. And war is if you talk to people who've been in war, and I've not, but I've had conversations with people who've talked about war. And the first thing you talk to a real warrior like Tim Kennedy or somebody, and you say to them, hey, was that movie like the way it really was? And you know what they'll tell you. They'll go not at all, dude, because real war is just a lot. You see a lot of dead children, You see a lot of very wounded children. You see children that are or that are crying over there, the obliterated bodies of their parents and vice versa. That's what you see and for the first time, and that's exactly what happened in Iraq. That's what happened in Iraq, Afghanistan, and that happened, and that's happening since the beginning of time. And real warriors who've been there, whether it's Vietnam or whatever, will tell you that. It's why they probably don't talk about it. It's probably why it's unmentionable and unspeakable, because if you've not been through it, you would never understand it. It's not something you can read about. It's not something you can hear about. You had to live it, smell it, see it, feel it, and hear it. And you don't know that unless you've been in the fucking muck, in the blood strewn round, if I may quote Shakespeare, and that's what I do about war, because I've never been to war. But now you're seeing on TikTok and on your Instagram feed, you are seeing what war really does, and when you when you essentially level sixty to seventy percent of an area like kas Of where two and a half million people are crammed into, and by the Lancet and by American doctors and by another organization even I think the Red Cross in the UN it's far more than one hundred thousand people. It's probably closer to two hundred thousand people. That's a lot of people, especially when they're children and women. So, you know, whatever you want to say, you have to at least acknowledge that it's okay to be horrified. It's okay to say, hey, is there a better way to do this? Hey? Can we not do this to this extent? Hey, is there a proportionality thing here? That doesn't make you anti Semitic, anti Israel, anti Zionists, It doesn't make you pro Hamas pro Palestinian. It just makes you a human being who for the first time is seeing what war really is. And my only silver lining there is maybe the next time people go, oh, guys, guys, you're going to do this again.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So it's very much isolated Israel on the world stage and even on the American stage for the first time in my life. You can't control the narrative anymore. The Americans controlled the narrative with our press pools, with our censorship and every war. And the justification was, you don't want to ruin the morale of the fighters there on the ground with this imagery. We're not ready, we can't handle it. So you never saw this stuff during Vietnam. It went through it went through censorship. You didn't see it in Iraq, you didn't see it in Afghanistan. Trust me when I say when we bombed Muscle, I think the well I happen to know in two thousand and seven, in some cases, when you called in an airstrike as an American, you were allowed to kill up to thirty five civilians to one combatant. That went down to seven, and then finally I think it was one to one because they started to realize this is not working, this is not good. But just make no mistake, every country has that quota, and you can't prosecute a war without it, which is why when warriors say you sure you want to do this? When Trump, I mean when Bush w and his his team of neocons, none of whom had been in war, none of whom had ever shot a gun, probably none of whom had ever done a contact sport. The only one who was a warrior was Colin Powell, and he was against it. Bush's father was mysteriously and suspiciously very quiet about the invasion of Iraq because he didn't agree with it. Most people that knew something about geopolitics knew it was going to be a fucking shit show. But people like Richard Pearl and William Crystal and Condelleza Rice and Dick Cheney and all the other neocons like Douglas Feith and Paul Wolfowitz and for that matter, Donald Rumsfeldt, who I think it was an Air Force guy. They were all gung home, all gung ho.
Speaker 2: So sorry, too much money to be made not to be gung ho.
Speaker 1: Yeah. At how many lives a million? How many of them are innocent? Many of them more children?
Speaker 2: Yeah, one point one point one million.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, just that. But they're brown, so it's fine. Oh but they're Arab and we always say that, right, But they're Arab and they they look at they look at death differently. No, they don't know, they don't take it for somebody to live there. No, those villages are very tight in those communities. All they have is each other. All they have is each other, believe me.
Speaker 3: But okay, we went down.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to ask you, like, there there is a lot of defensive Islam on the left. There always has been, Sam Harris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess there becomes this like, you know, you don't want to be Islamophobic.
Speaker 2: Sam Harris and Bill Maher have constantly been just lanced with with slings and arrows for their criticisms of the Islamic world. Right now, most of the Islamic world is not run by radical theocracies the way that Afghanistan and Iran are, but a good majority of the Muslim world are still run by pretty strict monarchies, which is in a very fucking antiquated way of governance.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you can also lay a lot of that blame at the British, at the British door. You know, the colonialists who are British in the Middle East. They set up in Jordan, for example, that was the Hasham. There were Hashemites, they were originally from Saudi Arabia and they set that that King Hussein was set up by the British and the Jordanians did not recognize that particular that monarchy. They didn't recognize Hussein as their king. He was a Hashemite, he was from a different clan, he wasn't even from there. So the British did a lot of that. The British created something called Iraq. Didn't exist before the Brits came along with matchsticks on a map.
Speaker 3: So fun times.
Speaker 1: Uh, Chris Roberts, those moose would kill you, Brian. Don't mess with him, Chris. They would kill most people unless you understand animal behavior, unless you understand how to redirect energy. And I study moose. Hop keto, so.
Speaker 3: Dude, fuck you man?
Speaker 1: What fuck you?
Speaker 2: And I knew you were going to do that too. Why you constantly shiit on hop keto even though the most powerful principle is your power plus my power equals my I.
Speaker 1: Do shit on kitoo, but my master used to make us go out.
Speaker 3: Don't say my master.
Speaker 2: It's so insulting to somebody who actually has had an hop keto Master Master song, the Great Master song Tiger Marine in South Korea.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable joke. You're you're you're really pissing me.
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, but I'm just saying my my up Gido master my Kito sense used to always say, oh today we don't fight each other. Today you go out. And he would take us too. We were He would take us to Spain and throw us into a bull ring. He would take us in the wilderness when the moose were rutting, and would would would would literally throw me at the moose. Okay. And we went to Africa and there was there were several rhinos while while in mating season, and I remember, I'll never forget when we were also there and he threw me in front of Black Death, the water buffalo, and he made me clang. I had to clang blocks of wood together and walk in aggressive matter toward the buffalo. And I knew it was going to come at me. And in every one of those times they would bear down and I had to learn how to shuck one way and then cut the other way. And trust me when I tell you, I tore a lot of my shirt and even my pants. I came very close to dying. But thank God for how kiddo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you make you guys read Hemingway on the plane over?
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't read Hemingway. I lived it. Let you guys sit with that couch, I Love You. When Trump was on THEO Vaughn, he was very open and discussed dealing with his brother, the alcoholic. When Kamala was on The Breakfast Club, she said she listened to Tupaca minimum of five years before her first album in nineteen ninety one. His first album in nineteen ninety one. It's probably say Trump will perform much better on the j R. E than Kamala. Trump used to frequent Howard Stern as well. Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course. I can't believe Kamala's gonna go on Rogan because Rogan, Rogan will give her a lot of rope, but Rogan will ask her in important questions, and she's not gonna get away with redirecting things. He's gonna he's gonna, I know Joe, he'll probably he'll get annoyed if that happens and he'll start going, wait a minute. And if I know Joe, Joe's probably said to them, you're not allowed to censor and asked me, you tell me what questions to ask. I'm not going to do that. So I mean, maybe he will, but my guess is he's going to ask important questions or maybe just have a conversation with her. Joe's very good at making everybody look really human, so could be the best thing for Jillian. See why I love moose fights frigging insane savages. You all remember Nato Flipper spygate dolphins fitted with cameras twenty eighteen. Hey Jillian, see why you're all over the place. Huh man, But yeah, I think they they they were using dolphins, uh with they were fitting them with spyware.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he trained them.
Speaker 2: It was also this weird story that I didn't know he needed.
Speaker 3: He was all over the place.
Speaker 1: He just used sea drones. Yeah, you you were a little high there.
Speaker 2: But it was It's cool to There's there's this sor of people fitting putting robot tuna and robot dolphins and robot fish into the ocean to spy on pods of dolphins. And dolphins are so fucking smart they just pick them out instantaneously and either try to kill them or are at least curious about what the f they are because they can just spot it from a mile away.
Speaker 3: They're too smart.
Speaker 1: Love it, Maxist. My biggest worry about the upcoming election is if the Dems have thought up a way to cheat. We aren't prepared for. I keep hearing there's no way, there's no way, the use of millions of illegals to make a significant difference. But is that true? When you look at what the Dems have done line cheating, stealing, right up to the pair of attempt assassinations, there's no line they won't cross. I mean, I don't buy into that conspiracy. I think the Dems are the Dems. There are a lot of people who are half democratic, fully democratic, far left, the republican, light democratic, heavy, you know, I don't you know, I think that there are I think these two lon asas Lesons, we're probably cuckoo birds, as most are. I don't think there was a I don't think that the Clintons or somebody was paying them or you know, brainwashing them. This is not this is not three Days of the Condor here.
Speaker 2: A pretty gay thing to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been going for twenty five minutes, bro.
Speaker 1: That's it. Forty five Yeah, yuk, yucks. Thank you for coming out and Calgary. I had a great weekend. Buffalo, Buffalo, New York. I'll see you at Helium November seven, eight and nine in the meantime, I'm also at thunder Bay, Ontario. Anybody who listens this in thunder Bay, Ontario, I will be there November sixteen. Come see it, Come get some peace.