Speaker 1: Good old man, Ellen, good old man.
Speaker 2: Hey, Pops, a little criticism of the news department. Again they mispronounced Friday should be Fridayay, no, no, no, no, you got to hold the note too.
Speaker 3: I did hear where Seaman Johnny just said Epstein hung himself.
Speaker 2: True, that's uh true. Technically those oh yeah down hung. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's common for cameras just go out for fifteen to thirty.
Speaker 4: Minutes and two guards fall asleep at the same time.
Speaker 2: Today is supposed to be the economic blackout boycott to protest corporate greed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, today's shop extra hard day.
Speaker 2: I wonder how many people are going to actually break their own boycott, Like if another one sees another activist, Hey, I saw you at the car wash line spending money.
Speaker 4: Wait, we're out of toilet paper.
Speaker 5: Well, Al Sharpton said you should have stocked up.
Speaker 1: Hey, where'd you get that beautiful nose ring? And Henderson's on sale right now? Okay, maybe just just once, I'll.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna just this, just this one thing, and then I'm gonna go home. I'm not gonna buy anything else, just.
Speaker 1: This big, gigantic thing that makes my ear lobes huge. I am other than that.
Speaker 2: I am getting my hair done today, but that doesn't count because it was booked before.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is it blue and purple.
Speaker 5: Okay, I didn't I didn't think the smartest richest man on the planet, Elon Musk, could be brought down.
Speaker 4: But leave it to Al Sharpter.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I don't understand why any of these like who comes up with this idea and go, yeah, that'll get them. And there was no one in the room that said, we gotta come up with something better. This is not this is not gonna do anything.
Speaker 1: Here's what the things. Here's what you don't understand.
Speaker 3: When companies sell things and they make a profit on it, it's horrible.
Speaker 1: It's horrible.
Speaker 3: It creates global warming, it creates uh, racism, racism, I mean it's it's these companies that sell stuff for profit.
Speaker 1: Shame.
Speaker 2: Consumers are being encouraged to not spend money, any money anywhere for one full day.
Speaker 3: I'm shopping my ass off today. I wanted to go home, and now I'm hitting every store I can.
Speaker 2: They also want to target some companies like Amazon, Nestley, Walmart. Don't specifically shop there too. Late about something on Amazon this morning.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll never shop at targeting again, I'll put.
Speaker 4: A they're on your list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't shop it at Target.
Speaker 5: So let's just say that people shopped yesterday because they're actually going to participate in this or they're gonna stock back up on Saturday. When you look at the bottom line of these companies thirty days from now.
Speaker 4: What has changed same? Nothing, sales are the same.
Speaker 2: Well again, how many people that hate these people are going to spend double?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Exactly if you're looking at one of them, the Chick fil A boycott and the lines around the building, remember the good.
Speaker 3: Job was it Goya? Goya products in that house pronounced? I think so they said, oh, boycott Goya, and everybody else went on a bycot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, sometimes during the entire insanity when they were getting rid of Angemima and the family of of of her said, don't know, we love that she's on the bottle, Come on not they just were going too far. It's just at some point you just getta stop, just gotta stop, all right. So again, don't spend any money unless you really really really have to know.
Speaker 1: Today's shop extra hard day. And in fact, you know what I might do. You know what I you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Miserable at life.
Speaker 4: Life.
Speaker 3: But one of the things that I'm glaringly miserable about is Christmas shopping. I wait till the last second.
Speaker 2: It's probably find something for someone else.
Speaker 3: Here's my suggestion to everybody out there, go Christmas shopping today. Get it knocked out, all right, do a your Christmas shops.
Speaker 2: That or just mocked the whole thing and move on with your life. I can do that too, right, I know.
Speaker 1: Hustle and bustle.
Speaker 2: Baby, he's so emotionally connected to.
Speaker 1: All of it.
Speaker 4: That's a hustle, all right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: House Republicans advanced in Kentucky a bill that would take fluoride out of the tap water. They've been talking about this for years. It's been in the water for seventy years.
Speaker 1: You know who put it there? Who the lizard people?
Speaker 2: No, they weren't in charge at that time.
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: No lizard people were. Oh no, you were right. Let me call people.
Speaker 3: Were called Tom Cruise. So she's a scientist and he knows all about.
Speaker 2: House Bill sixteen removes the unfunded state mandate on water producers that require fluoride to be added to water after the water is treated. And cleaned for consumption.
Speaker 4: We're going to become England.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, teeth is gonna look pretty bad.
Speaker 4: Like it doesn't already.
Speaker 2: It brightens the teeth a little bit. It keeps it a little healthier. You're you're assuming that everyone is like you that brushes their teeth four times a day. That's why there are some people.
Speaker 1: That's why in Kentucky we have a toothbrush.
Speaker 3: All the other places in the nation have teeth brush.
Speaker 2: Uh they are. There are very few studies that link higher levels of fluoride to lower IQs. There you go, Dwight. I wonder poor bone health.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: I hope whoever came up with this idea to remove the fluoride from the water, I hope they honor him with a plaque.
Speaker 4: Not bad.
Speaker 1: What they said.
Speaker 3: Uh, all right, I got an idea. It's not your normal water idea, So brace yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah put it back in, damn it. But brace is going coming up.
Speaker 2: You're right there and a bridge too far? So are they? I think? Okay, the bill has been passed, but it gives these cities an opportunity to get rid of it. That doesn't mean they're going to get rid of it.
Speaker 4: What is the impetus for this?
Speaker 1: What does impetus mean?
Speaker 2: They're saying, means you can't have relations. They're saying that floride is undea, you don't need it.
Speaker 1: Can I redeem myself?
Speaker 2: And that's some of the people are saying, well, Floria does this and this, which is not. You can't prove that, but.
Speaker 3: Can I say one thing. Yeah, they're gonna towns that buy into this. Yeah, they're going to implement this no fluoride.
Speaker 1: Do you know when when at tooth thirty yeap.
Speaker 2: Knew that was coming in on a train with a male like we were on uh you know with the bags tooth thirty standing there waiting for the check at tooth thirty. Yeah, two thirty, Yeah, we got it.
Speaker 4: Most popular dental appointment time, That is.
Speaker 1: When I make my appointment for doctor Karen Babcock.
Speaker 2: They did this years and years ago because teeth, people's teeth were messed up, like gn We gotta give people a fighting chance to keep their teeth.
Speaker 4: Or they could just brush their teeth with fluoride toothpaste.
Speaker 2: Yes, but that for people back seventy years ago. Not everybody did that. Okay, that if you were right so that's why they put it in the water. There was some good I think effects after that seventy years, So that's some.
Speaker 3: People claim that they put it in the water to make us believe that the earth was round.
Speaker 2: Ooh, well it works.
Speaker 1: Indeed it's flat.
Speaker 2: Well it worked. San Jose, California.
Speaker 1: Datemind homeless sharks.
Speaker 2: They have an idea, idea to deal with homelessness on.
Speaker 4: Kitchened migrant towers.
Speaker 3: Homeless, unrufed, ruthless. Hey, yo, you're ruthless, homeless, ruthless, ruthless, ruthless.
Speaker 1: You sound transphobic when you call them homeless.
Speaker 2: People gonna get confused if you say ruthless ruthless, like they have a house, but they don't have a roof, ruthless record Christians Christian four four zero two zero ran that's right. San Jose, California is looking at a new way to send homeless people out of town. The city has announced a homeward bound program.
Speaker 3: Home listen, but if you were gonna be homeless, California would be the place right They let you do anything, plus.
Speaker 1: The weather warm all year around.
Speaker 2: They will give you a free one way bus or train ticket to unhoused or homeless people who want to move back to their hometowns.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 2: San Jose has the fourth highest number of homeless yeah per capita in the nation.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Hello, my name is Ted, the homeless guy. I'm from Honolulu.
Speaker 4: Good luck on the bus.
Speaker 2: You could you could really sell this in California with this song underneath. We're calling this the homework bound program.
Speaker 1: Who are you talking about? You got?
Speaker 2: We're gonna help people get home?
Speaker 4: You got as long as it's not here?
Speaker 2: Isn't this rounding people up that are homeless and throwing them on trains and getting in to their house.
Speaker 4: It's like Derby. It's like Derby time in San Jose.
Speaker 3: But if you're in California, you got a nice overpass by Orange Grove, you got free oranges.
Speaker 1: All day's warm.
Speaker 2: Fourth highest number of homeless people per capita in the nation.
Speaker 1: Who's number one?
Speaker 2: I don't know, right, you could do this. You could market this where it doesn't sound as bad.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: I wonder how many people sign up for this, or how many people don't sign.
Speaker 1: Up for it and they get it anyway, I'm still trying to think of a better tooth joke.
Speaker 2: Well, you you crashed and burned on the last two You think h Gene Hackman and his wife were found. Now we find out that it's been at least two weeks.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, they have been in the house. Good. What kind of friends do we have?
Speaker 1: You people?
Speaker 3: Weeks?
Speaker 5: The guy's a big part of the community. Hey, I'm saying, Gene for two weeks? He's ninety five? Should we check on him?
Speaker 1: How bad is it?
Speaker 3: You make it all the way into ninety five and then somebody murders you.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess you're lucky.
Speaker 2: Well, of course it is fell and fell and died, or he just died.
Speaker 1: And then his wife fell and died, and then the dog fell and.
Speaker 4: Only one of the dogs.
Speaker 2: Here's what I think, all right. I think she tried to get the bottle open like pills, like heart pillar or something, and then couldn't and then passed out right there and died, and the pills spilled all over the floor. And then he found her and then turned to go because you know, it takes a while for him to turn and get to the phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, just picture a d m V work.
Speaker 2: So so he he's trying to get away and then he dies because it's hitting him that she's dead, and he's heart broken and right, and he dies in the mud. And then the dog starves to death because he was in a ken he was in the kennel. Oh he did die and starved. Oh I didn't even think of that. You're right, that's how the dog died.
Speaker 1: We throw that on me, mate.
Speaker 2: You should see his face right now, Dave.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like a bad three stooges a bit.
Speaker 2: You're you're crushing Dwight right now.
Speaker 1: You don't understand it. I was having got half ass good day.
Speaker 3: I drive in, there's no traffic, the sun shining, My shady rays were perfect working with me. Yeah, and then I get here and you throw this dead dog in a cage thing on me.
Speaker 2: I know it was in a cage, neither.
Speaker 4: Are you sure he was in a kennel in the closet?
Speaker 2: Are you what I mean?
Speaker 4: What the heck's that?
Speaker 1: What is that about?
Speaker 2: Man died by himself in the dark. That's even worse.
Speaker 4: That's where you put children that misbehave.
Speaker 2: No, you do not, David.
Speaker 1: Where was Hillary Clinton two weeks ago?
Speaker 2: Stop? It's so stupid, so stupid. So the Clinton's killed that stop?
Speaker 1: Like the looks that dog. Put him in a kendle, throw him in a closet.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But this further is my point that we as Americans don't care about our old folks.
Speaker 4: No money checked on them.
Speaker 2: That's right. Most cultures around the world, old folks live with one of the one of the daughters, or those the kids, or the siblings. They revere their elders, correct, right, But in America we ship them off. Where's the nearest home? Drop them off?
Speaker 4: That's too expensive, found an everyone?
Speaker 2: Mom, Right, that's too expensive. Okay, that's way too nice for our parents. That's uh, that's right. Be back to see in a month.
Speaker 4: Mom, there medicare bet available.
Speaker 1: Let's let's do it. Gene Hackman's net.
Speaker 4: Worth fifty million.
Speaker 2: He worked a lot, so I'm going to say I'm with Dave. Let's go forty million.
Speaker 1: Eighty million bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for that.
Speaker 3: It seems like could get a lady walk around the house and go, mister Hackman, what's he opening these pills for you?
Speaker 2: It really is. I think it needs to spur some conversations. Why is Gene Hackman and his wife only discovered by the exterminator? That's not what may I draw your back. I hope you all are happy.
Speaker 3: I mean, in box, you got two ladies walking around house doing that.
Speaker 2: Right, So let's go back in time. Tell your parents that you're gonna this is what you're gonna do for a living. You're gonna get on the radio. I'm gonna do these noises, dad, and they're gonna pay me, and your dad's gonna go that's a lie.
Speaker 4: It's like the scene with the EMU going off to you're the emu.
Speaker 1: He starts walking down.
Speaker 3: Comedian Alex Riemundo chimes, it's his perfect day to buy number one tequila owned by Patriots.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do jokes of the day. Let's get this fried yay.
Speaker 1: No, we don't do that on the show. We call it Friday.
Speaker 6: Friday.
Speaker 4: All right, you do the joke as Gene Hackman's mate.
Speaker 2: No stop, please, don't. It's annoying. Miss my microphones off off? Hey stop?
Speaker 3: Please? Did you know that Michael Jackson like to play blood jugg in Vegas.
Speaker 2: I'm not participating, but he doesn't want a hand in decades because he wouldn't hit on anything over twelve. I think that was your joke of the day. Yeah, last day of February twenty eighth, Eah, last day baby of March.
Speaker 3: When is that the eides of marches at the June June fifteenth, the sides of marches in June.
Speaker 1: Well, they moved.
Speaker 2: That would make sense.
Speaker 1: When they moved because it was racist in March.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna go to the nug on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, join us at the nug I love the nug the Golden Nugget. Listen, the only thing that sucks about Fat Tuesday is getting up on Wednesday morning.
Speaker 1: Join us this Saturday. The Golden Nugget has taken care of that. Baby.
Speaker 3: We're having a Fat Tuesday Saturday night. It's gonna start around six o'clock. You're gonna have Joe's Okay by you, that's right back in business for one evening only six o'clock at the Golden Nugget. We're gonna have Marty Groov party favors. They've already got it decorated. We have a Heights we have four Heightsman's Kincakes and number one Tequila Hurricanes.
Speaker 1: Baby, that's right.
Speaker 3: Listen, come on out Saturday night the Golden Nugget.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love the nug stick around. Uh, who's on the way?
Speaker 2: Oh oh Alan Electric Oh sorry, Alan, mercurio for him with mercurial Welton Allen and Allen is up. Saw a trailer this morning for a movie I got to see. It's called The Last Rifleman.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, it's about Chuck Carter.
Speaker 3: Yes, and he goes up to Big Sandy and Micah.
Speaker 2: I tell you that was my favorite show as a kid. Cash is the Rifleman.
Speaker 1: Paul, What the.
Speaker 3: Hell good is it having Micah as a sheriff because every episode.
Speaker 2: The Rifleman solved the problem.
Speaker 3: Every episode Micah stops by Cotter's ranch. Yes, and he goes, hey, Chuck Cotter, I'm gonna go up to Big Sandy.
Speaker 2: And as a kid, all you had to do was like anytime trouble happened, is when the Rifleman was out of town, right, he was doing something in near his town or helping someone out, and you knew once the Rifleman gets back, oh, these guys are going to pay pa oh, Paul, Paul.
Speaker 4: And then Big Sandy said.
Speaker 1: What do you guys?
Speaker 4: Stop? Please with.
Speaker 2: Stop. So Pierce Bronson plays The Last Rifleman. He's a he's he landed on Normandy Beach and he's ninety two and a half. That's the storyline. And he says, old folks home and he wants to get to Normandy for some sort of celebration, so he has to escape the old folks home. So then and they he travels across the country to get to whatever the celebration. So he's the whole story is the last rifleman trying to get to this celebration. You know, I don't know what You're a child. Almost cussed right now, I almost You're missing me so bad right now? Shut up, you are a child.
Speaker 1: I'm Dreana Hookman, and I want some toast. Run away, mister Hackman.
Speaker 3: That's how when she walks, that's what she She sounds like when she walks.
Speaker 4: She would have come in handy.
Speaker 2: These are the days they told me. They said, you're gonna pair with Dwight again. These are the days you're going to deal with Do you want to make some stupid noise? Now? Once you do it from the other end of your body, you like that too?
Speaker 5: No, I don't try speaking the other end of the body.
Speaker 4: Try statements.
Speaker 3: Guys, got a serious question for you. How's your wiener? Talking about ED. I don't care where you are on the spectrum. Maybe you're just starting to show signs of ED, or maybe you're full un affected by a rectalitisfunction. This could get the problem corrected. It's nothing to be ashamed about. It's just a medical issue. But go with the best. The best is Tri State Men's Health. They have a ninety percent success rate when it comes to treating ED. You could tell your partner all day long, it's not you, it's not you, it's me. But I can promise you at some point they're gonna think it's them. It's not fair to you, it's not fair to your partner. Go ahead and get it corrected risk free. By the way, listen to this. Your appointment is ninety nine dollars, but man, it's worth it. They do lab work on you. You get your lab results back within thirty minutes or less. You sit down with a licensed medical professional and they go over all of your numbers, your PSA, your testosterone, the works. But here's the risk free part. Then they give you a test dose. If that test dose does not work, you're ninety nine dollars is refunded immediately. You got nothing to lose and your love life to gain. Get back to the bedroom, guys, get your confident Get your confidence back with Try Statements.
Speaker 1: Go to try Statement's health dot com.
Speaker 3: Stick around more on the Way News Radio eight forty whas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I like money, Dave you like money?
Speaker 4: Sure do?
Speaker 2: I like money?
Speaker 4: Don't have enough of it?
Speaker 2: I the last couple of days, the rubber is meeting the road here when it comes to Social Security and some new laws passing that are going to eliminate some taxes. It hasn't pushed through or voted through. The houses is voted on it. But to me, this is the most significant thing to happen to retirement. And I'm probably wrong. There might be a more significant thing to happen in the last couple of decades. That's why I wanted to bring in Alan Mercurio for Mercurial Wealth Advisors. Alan, how are you?
Speaker 6: I'm doing great? Man. I love that intro music.
Speaker 2: You like it? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah?
Speaker 4: Come out?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Alan?
Speaker 2: You know I called you in and I said, what this seems very significant to me? Where are you at with this? Because I think, look, part of what you do is the Retirement three sixty program, which is everything you know the reason it's called three sixties because they cover everything, and part of that is taxes in retirement. And I would think that if they eliminate Social Security taxes on Social Security money, that's the most significant event to happen to retirement in quite some time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't disagree. I mean, I think that it puts a lot more a lot more money, a lot more spending power in our retire's hands where we don't have to worry about giving it back. I mean, that's you know, we've long said that taxes are more than likely going to be your highest expense in retirement, and it's true because you know, now we're taking money out of a four one ks. Maybe you got to pinch and maybe get some other income coming in on top of your solid security, and that that all becomes taxable. So uh, that to me, I think that if they can eliminate the taxes on SOID security, that would be huge. I would like to see him go a couple more steps. I mean, I was just talking to a client the other day that he's wanting to do some stuff for his grandkids, and all of his money that he saved is in IRA accounts. So all of it's going to be taxable when he takes it out. So one of the things that retires have trouble with or fall into, Uh, it's a problem with them is that if they take too much out, they have their their insurance like their Medicare premium and stuff like that is based on their income they receive. So it kind of ties your hands. But but this would be great. I mean, if they can eliminate taxes on SOID security, I think it's going to you know, help help retires at least maybe do a little bit more planning that that that's not available to him right now.
Speaker 2: That kind of jumps out at me when you say the words, in most cases the biggest expense for right retirees is taxes. It just feels wrong, Well doesn't feel wrong, it.
Speaker 6: Does, and especially when you think about it, Tony, when you know, we always used to hear from our parents and well from everybody and financial service industry was you know, uh said this for years is that when you get when you retire, you're going to you're you're gonna pay lower taxes. And what's we're finding is that that's not necessarily the case. Because you know, this generation has a lifestyle that they want to continue to do and have have fun traveling and stuff like that. It takes money to do that. And what have we all done. We've all saved our money in the world one k's or I ras or things that haven't been tied. Yeah, roth has is something that we've we've been uh you know, screaming that from the mountain hop over the last four or five years. Is if you've got money in a regular IRA account, try to turn it over to a row and you can convert that over to a rock. You have to pay the taxes. But again, what's happening is everybody's got there, you know, just like it'skan I was talking to you. Everything he's got is in IRA account, so he's never paid tax on which has been great for saving it and for growing it. The problem is now when you take it out now you've got to pay taxes on it, or when you when you reach age seventy three and soon to be seventy five, you have to take that required minimum distribution out right. So what you know, if you if you were lucky enough to save a million dollars in your four O one K or more and you you know, just kind of living life on your Social Security now and you think, oh, I'm good, I don't need to you know, I'm not paying any taxes and everything. Guess what at age's seventy three or seventy five. When you start taking that money out or required minimum distributions, taxes are going to be you know, hitching the face because you're going to have to pay taxes on all that.
Speaker 2: So soial security taxes does it penalize me? Am I penalized? Let's say Jackie and I retire tomorrow, we're sixty two and a half, We're going to take the early thing? Are we doubly tax Like? How bad is it to join file taxes on our Social Security together? Or should we do that separate? Or I'm you know, obviously that's what you do is maximize to look, pay your fair share of what it's legal, But you don't want to pay one dollar.
Speaker 6: More right, I mean, and I think everybody feels that way. I mean, we we've got a great country that's got great benefits, and it takes money to run that, and you know they're finding that, you know, we've been wasting some of that money, which I'm all in favor of crawling some of that, but the yeah, I mean, I think you have to you have to look at your situation that income is going to be taxed. Another thing, if they don't completely take tax away from or Social Security out of the taxable column. What I'd like to see him to do is at least raise the income thresholds because I think under all Reagan's watch, tax or so Security first became taxable.
Speaker 4: Yep, eighty four so up, yeah.
Speaker 6: So up to I think it's like well forty four thousand dollars now that that you can if filing seeing or filing jointly, you're gonna anything over that fifty percent of your money can be taxable. And and then and I may have that number wrong, but the thresholds haven't changed, they haven't kept up with everything. So now I think when Clinton was president it went up up as much as eighty five percent of your money can be taxable. So uh yeah. The thing is that they need to at least keep those thresholds moving upward a little bit so that you're not handcuffed when you, you know, get to retirement. You got all this money in your four one K and you have to you know, start taking this money out.
Speaker 2: Well to me and you and I have had this conversation a lot. Imagine trying to play a game where you don't know the rules, right, the ref is going to blow the whistle all the time, and you're you're continue to get to be penalized. You got to have a coach and you've got to find out the rules before you retire. It literally is the greatest translation is imagine playing a game where you don't know any of the rules. You're gonna lose. Yep, you got to know the rules. If not, you're going to lose in retirement. Alan, how do they get the book? And then what's the best way to make an appointment with you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So what we've done Troy put this took our process about a year and a half ago and put it in a paperback book, and it's a great way to at least find out what's going on in retirement, what kind of steps you need to take understanding our process and what we do in mercurial wealth advisors. But you can text the word book be okay to favo to two seven to three eleven eighty eight. We'll immediately send you a link to where you can look at it on your device or whatever. But then we'll follow up with you with a phone call and we'll actually send you a paperback book. And a lot of people still like to read the books. I'm in one of those guys. I like to have the book in my hand. But yeah, we'll send that book out and it's a it's a great first step for you just to understand what you're looking at, Understanding some of those rules. Now we don't cover all of them in the book, and we cover a lot of them, and understanding that you have to really put some planning, put some thought into this thing called retirement, because it'll it'll kind of kick you in the bout if you don't.
Speaker 2: All right, al mercurio, we love you, buddy, talk to you soon, take care of.
Speaker 6: All right, appreciate your time and go cards.
Speaker 2: You got to go. I love it, Go cards, go Krogery. Thanks Allan. Yeah, I mean the taxes on your sod security could really be a lot and you've got to understand the rules and what the taxes are. And if you're married, are you you know, do they increase that rate which don't give the money away that you don't need to for sure. All right, short break, we'll come back. Got this guy Matt I forget his name. Well, we'll get him on a little bit later in the show. To chime in, We've got maybe a story about crushing cars. We'll find out more later.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at I'm looking at a video that John just sent us, yes, or just sent me actually from lots of Pasta up on the counter when you first walk in to the right.
Speaker 4: There you've got the cheeses.
Speaker 5: Quentin is featuring his craft beer selection and it's he can grab a couple of cold beers from the back. They have the warm ones up front. But he is really amping up this selection. It is awesome.
Speaker 2: Wait, so he sent you a video and not me.
Speaker 4: He said, well, I'm the beer guy. Oh and the bourbon get in that.
Speaker 5: Bourbon yet, But they got the liquor thing going on and the beer selection is fantastic. So yes, instead of having a cup of coffee out on the coffee chef, you could have a nice cold beer Tony lots apostat Delli sandwich, lots of pasta Louisville dot Com.
Speaker 4: Look at all those beers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, box lunches. Thank you for rubbing it in. He's sending me videos and doesn't send me anything. All right, get the box lunch if you're having a business meeting, man, it's the best box lunch you can possibly have. Custom make each one of the boxes and they'll take care of you with dandwhich is made there at lots of positive the big gigantic cookie almost the size of Dave said, and some lots of pasta made right there at lots of posta. Back after this on news radio eight forty WHI, I.
Speaker 5: Mean seriously, there's a rack of beer right in front of you. And then to the ripers beer up on the counter. Unbelievable selection, Quentin, good job. Man, is Donnie Iris's birthday really?
Speaker 1: Eighty two?
Speaker 2: Eighty two?
Speaker 1: Let's let this kick in for a second.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Then a body has a right to.
Speaker 5: Year.
Speaker 4: What's up are you?
Speaker 2: The entire time that I was talking to Alan and through the break, Dwight was texting like a teenage girl.
Speaker 3: Well, because I do the show calendar. Yeah, I was trying to put the guests. There were some ones that got moved.
Speaker 2: Oh that you were doing work for the show.
Speaker 4: Yes, so Tommy Howells. Now when no, I was Disney on ice.
Speaker 1: And Monster Jam.
Speaker 3: You know, okay, Hey, I do want to say joining me tomorrow night. Venetti said he might even come by.
Speaker 2: I'm popping by before the Policeman's ball.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the Golden Nugget Fat Tuesday Saturday night. We got king cakes from Heismans. We have Joe's okays by you. It's back for one. Not only we're gonna have number one Daquila Hurricanes and a damn good time.
Speaker 2: In a band and a band no cover.
Speaker 1: No cover. And by the way, the food's free.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, you didn't tell me that part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Joe's okay, definitely going to be there, free kink Cake.
Speaker 2: I'm coming early in heisman Kin Cake.
Speaker 3: You are yes, I need like a twenty four to forty eight hour turnaround period.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, all right, Matt Sanders is going to join us tops out here in a minute. How are you, sir?
Speaker 1: Good guys, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 2: The Chief was on Tony Cruise Show today and it was all was he Yeah, he was awesome.
Speaker 4: I'm glad, nothing less, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm just hearing this now. No I listened, of course.
Speaker 1: You know what you know, how I talked to Chief Humphrey. Everything he knows.
Speaker 2: Oh you did.
Speaker 1: It's SWAT. I was his SWAT instructor.
Speaker 3: By the way, SWAT stands for special weapons intactical.
Speaker 4: Oh, tactical.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, Yeah I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: No, it's not those things on your chest.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Hey, Baronos Pizza is Louisville.
Speaker 3: Stoyn Pizza is where Susan and I will be tonight, a Mama Baronos, a couple of number.
Speaker 1: One tequilas, and ah, hello weekend. I'm kissing you right there on your mouth.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have to be a Friday or a special occasion to go to Baronos, Nay, because when you go to Baronos, it becomes a special occasion.
Speaker 1: Your quick on that, nae, David, Listen.
Speaker 3: If you don't love pizza, they got expansive menu, sandwiches, salads, pasta's wings. You're gonna love your neighborhood Baronos Pizza to dine in, carry out or delivery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's that.
Speaker 5: Now. If your car doesn't get squished and it's been sitting in impound for six months, yeah, you might need to fix it.
Speaker 3: Here's what you need to do. You need to go to Tony's Break in Alignment. Listen, loved Ones. Finally a place that you could trust for maintenance or prevent a maintenance on your vehicle and you won't get ripped off. Three generations they've been in business to Tony's. And here's why it's important. Family owned businesses. They just care more about that name. They care more about their product. And that's what you get at Tony's Break in Alignment. The best in technicians, the best in diagnostic equipment. They're so confident in the work. They will give you just a warranty. They give you a three year, thirty six thousand mile warranty on every single job they do. Put your mind at rest. Go with Louisville Best, and that's Tony's Break in Alignment.
Speaker 1: Stick Around.
Speaker 3: Matt Sanders joins the show when we return News RADIOA forty whas