Speaker 1: It is the Ben and Skin Show. Nwe some point one day, Eagle, thank you for hanging out with us today. All right, Rollertown beer Works is the sponsor of this segment. That's the brewery up there in Solina that Ben and I are partners in, and we have something really special happening the next two weeks. Now, let's focus on what is going on on Saturday, because Ben, we want everybody up north to join us out at a number of locations for what we're calling our Sumo Crawl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got a big sumo wrestling tournament, our annual sumo wrestling tournament coming up at Rollertown, not this weekend, but next weekend. So this Saturday night, Skin, you and I are gonna jump into an Alba Limo bus, a party bus. We're gonna pack it with sumo wrestlers, and we're gonna stop by four different bars and restaurants in the Prosper Salona area. We're gonna go by the Gin, We're gonna go by the Tavern on Broadway. Those are both on Broadway and downtown Prosper. The Gin Great Spot, legendary spot. Mike pettis the owner there. The Tavern is the new spot on the block.
Speaker 1: It's awesome.
Speaker 2: We're gonna stop by two other spots out there that are both in Salina, the Nook, which is in Light Farms. Anthony Morel is the owner there and he also owns Heyday, which is on the square in downtown Salina. So we're gonna go four different spots, stop by with sumo wrestlers, handout flyers, buy a bunch of beers, and then take everyone back to Rollertown for the post sumo crawl party with brand new funk.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be great again. You can see you some sumos and drink you some beer on us. So we'll see out there this weekend. But right now it's time for this oh yeah, school.
Speaker 3: Yeah things on this screwing woe looking at big.
Speaker 1: Oh gee troll, Muckbung and this snake some Yeah, it's school the true What is it?
Speaker 4: I just said, it's scroll patrol.
Speaker 1: I like it. How that guy keeps saying patrol? All right.
Speaker 2: I use the Internet better than anyone else, so I'm good at scrolling. I find a lot of things on social media that my colleagues here skin Kat and Christina don't find. Christine only sees posts about puppy dogs, Skin only sees posts about noodle documentaries and old pieces of digital audio equipment.
Speaker 1: Kat only see stuff about Dave Matthews.
Speaker 2: And So I am out there finding things like muck Bong and liver king and really cool songs that are obscure and unknown by startup bands and performers. And I've been bringing some unique performers to the radio here on the Eagle, guys that would never get radio play. And each week we listen to these new songs that I'm bringing to the party by obscure artists, and we decide which one is the best. Now, the reigning champion is a guy named world Piece Jesus. He has a song called I'm So Grateful. Let's take a listen to that. I'm sorry, this is I Believe in Myself? Okay, Yeah, I got a ples rock of good five sekas thru shot combined with fun fumbs.
Speaker 1: And positivitygle lore or but this song with the lood of the toughness so much.
Speaker 2: I got it up been my blood Lon Loud.
Speaker 1: Okay, So which song is that? By him? I Believe in Myself? Okay? So I came with another world Peace Jesus. Okay, okay, I didn't realize that. Sorry, Okay, No, you're fine. Okay.
Speaker 2: So World Peace Jesus has a chance to knock himself off the mountaintop because I came back with another one.
Speaker 1: So are these whole songs from his new record.
Speaker 2: So anyone can create a song and just put it on Instagram and now you've got a song out in the world. Incredible, all right, So let's just start off with the World Peace Jesus against World Peace Jesus. Here's this new banger. I'm so grateful.
Speaker 1: I'm grateful for food.
Speaker 5: I'm grateful for water, I'm grateful for shelter.
Speaker 1: I'm grateful forever. Gratitude is the foundation to a happy life. Look for the good of be thankful.
Speaker 2: Fill your was.
Speaker 6: Good because life is amazing.
Speaker 2: Keep learning every day.
Speaker 3: I'll keep changing, broke and blossom.
Speaker 1: You are awesome every day. I'm gratefulding.
Speaker 3: That's never stop being grateful.
Speaker 1: Man, this is really disappointing. Yeah, you thought he was gonna come back with the heater like I thought he I think he's falling off, dude. He's a one hit wonder He's one hit wondering. I love his previous work. Yeah, I can't. I can't f with this dude, Christina. I loved it.
Speaker 7: The message was great. It's how you stay up beating positive and he's just saying it all in a song.
Speaker 1: Man, he sold out. Really, I really don't listen to the lyrics.
Speaker 6: The first time when I listened to the songs, I really don't know what was going on.
Speaker 1: There, right, he just sounds like jj FAD. Now I'm hearing Somerom Chris Arnold too. His voice. Tell me if you're picking.
Speaker 6: Up on that greatful on the on the other on the other song.
Speaker 2: I got a pleth rock of good fine.
Speaker 1: I mean this is heat fine. That was That's so dope.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has falling off. He needs to go. He needs to go back to his previous sound.
Speaker 2: Here's another one. This is a new one called making Cheese at Night by Clooner.
Speaker 8: I'll be cheese and I've been making cheese a night.
Speaker 1: Sick They sick of making cheese that night?
Speaker 8: WHOA everything I say? Send about white? I need a bit to give top Taylor Swift new hikes. Yeah, I'm a pass my price going up like gas. Got my chicken, then chicken Fi late on a Sunday. They hate me like golf Field hate Monday. He's rappers camp me. I never gave him consent. I'm the king, came of thrones, got their knees. Bet, I'm a fat ass. I'm a feed off the hay. I'd be at to cook a eat, right, have.
Speaker 1: You had to cook out eating? Great? Okay, So that's our guy, Cloomber. We've heard from him before, Yeah, on Saturday's on the Eagle. But Clooner sounds like one of our DJs, right. I think you issued that joke last time. Listening to Clooner's word, new people listening every time you turn on the Okay, that's fair. So so okay, can you describe to me how Cluner looks cause these are music videos.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, so like jelly Roll minus two hundred pounds, but a little fewer tattoos.
Speaker 1: That's a great, that's great. That just sounds like, all right, guy, I'm gonna bump into it. Bfd uh.
Speaker 2: Here's a song called She Farted So Hard by Jenny Stardust.
Speaker 1: So Hard she Died.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna rhyme she so hard she died, I'm she died.
Speaker 1: Angel so hard.
Speaker 4: She dinna.
Speaker 3: Wild, dustin.
Speaker 4: Spirit ashes dustin limp.
Speaker 1: So hot, pretty catchy, very catchy. Related quickly though she sounds hot.
Speaker 6: Many has some girls just thinking about farts.
Speaker 1: It's not her farts, it's Jenny's farts. What if you could fart so hard that you explode? I do like the part though, when she acknowledged that after it happened, she didn't lose sleep. Yeah, what she loved, she loved it. Here's her go by Nila Rose.
Speaker 5: And shovel across the world. He would never find it, John, you have a find bag tomorrow because of my webstats. Sweet smile across the world. He will come back too, Pards, you can go a day without the love. If you love a girl, you love a thing.
Speaker 6: This girl had so much plastic surgery done. She didn't move her lips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this girl, this is the one who seriously, she had so much plastic surgery it looked like a doll.
Speaker 1: That's your thing, right, Yeah, but even for me it was too much? Okay even for me? Did you like it? Christina?
Speaker 7: I didn't like it as much as Jenny Stardust. I was still singing that honestly while that was playing.
Speaker 1: Oh, on top of it. Yeah, like you're doing a mash up in your head. The uh, I'm just curious the motivation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she just wants to be a star and she's rich and had a bunch of plastic surgery and so her boyfriend paid for that.
Speaker 1: Guys, here's a song called.
Speaker 2: My Factory by Auto Parts Store Tina just messed up.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: Many odopots in my bag a treat. If you need the auto potza you can find them.
Speaker 1: Mean very mona sing t my ware house. They are very beautiful and.
Speaker 5: A very low melody, very mar.
Speaker 1: In my back a treat. They are very good colla tea.
Speaker 6: You can't get someone who doesn't speak English and then tell them to read the English language in a song, because they're gonna say the word factory like factory.
Speaker 1: We need to we need to vote.
Speaker 3: That actually counts out like a dre doing more last one fifteen seconds Shut the f up by Clever and Blade.
Speaker 8: Hey man, I just want to let you know that sometimes up this current time is just one of those times you gotta go.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: You could have you could have told me that was cake and I would have believed the nominees are. I'm so grateful by world peace Jesus, who is already the reigning champion, with I believe in myself right Yep, Making cheese at night by Clooner, she farted so hard by Jenny Stardust, Virgo by Nila Rose, with all the plastic surgery my factory, by Auto Parts Store Tina, and shut the f Up by Clever and Blade.
Speaker 1: I'll go first and place my vote for Clever and Blade with shut the f Up to Bob.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wanted Jenny Stardus, but after that Clever and Blade for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope you're with me, Ben, because I'm voting for Auto Parts Tina. Yeah, I too, am voting for Auto parts Tina. Guys, what's happening at the factory.
Speaker 3: So next time when we do this, we gotta have a playoff between them two.
Speaker 1: All right, that's gonna do it for us. For today, we'll end with Auto Parts Tina. Thank you everyone. I'll never forget the time that Kat looked Clooner dead in the eye and he said.
Speaker 6: Let's just keep our ears to the ground and see see who we can come up with.
Speaker 1: Yep, Christina's gonna stick around and play music until Mabbth pregame right here on the eagle. Here you going, well, I'm gonna get my sock back, dude, God bless Jesus.