Speaker 1: Jump looking for excitement. Chumpbu Casino is here.
Speaker 2: Play anytime, play anywhere, Play on the train, play at the store, play at home, Play when you're bored. Play today for your chance to win and get daily bonuses when you log in.
Speaker 1: So what are you waiting for? Don't delay? Chumpa Casino is free to play. Experience social gameplay like never before.
Speaker 3: Go to Chumbuck Casino right now to play hundreds of games, including online slots, bingos, Lingo, and more. Live the Chumba Life at Chumbacasino dot com. Ewroom no part necessary. Board were prohibited by loss he terms and conditions eating Plus.
Speaker 4: Rusty Clark, an Army and Air Force veteran, needed treatment at a VA hospital. Meet his wife, Juanita.
Speaker 5: We live above Morgantown, West Virginia. It would take us about seven hours to get here, and I was prepared to sleep on the hospital floor beside of mister Clark. But the Fisher House opened up that door. We had a lovely suite to stay in, We had food to eat. We didn't have to worry about that because of Fisher House. The foundation, mister and missus Fisher took care of all that. Years ago following their dream to make our reality that we were together and we could be treated here. It's a great blessing.
Speaker 6: Meet Rusty Are then the Army Guard, and then they went into the Air Force and then.
Speaker 4: That morning keeping families together when they need it most. For active duty military, wounded and veterans, sick or injured, fisher Houses make a huge difference. Learn more at Fisherhouse dot org. That's Fisherhouse dot org.
Speaker 7: The kind of the family cloud is good medicine.
Speaker 8: We're live, welcome everybody, those reality starts podcast. We are host Night Date, Tom spernoid, motherfucking watch.
Speaker 9: Your motherfucking mouth.
Speaker 8: We are honored, we are privileged. We have writer Leon. What's up, dude, what's going on? That was an amazing intro. Holy shit, Probably the almost President Interests was gave us a shout out there. She was a lot of money to get it, to get her to do that fucking intro. It was really expensive. Actually, now I think your cameos are going to be pretty cheap. Tell me what, dude, that was quick? Yeah, dude, she's shown her butthole too. It's great.
Speaker 9: That's that's not cameo.
Speaker 8: It's a lot lighter than I was expecting. I thought she'd have a real dark like starfish, but it's it's kind of pink, it's kind of cute. It's kind of nice. Anyways, So, uh, we writer, You've been on the show probably a couple two three times. But anyone that hasn't heard of you or you know, whatever the fucking is, why don't you tell our audience where they can find any where they can support you all that fun stuff.
Speaker 10: You can find me on YouTube out Raised by Giants, Andy and all podcast platforms that raised by Giants excuse me, sorry, uh, and in you and all on rock fin and I just made a new Rumble account. Apparently there was some kind of weird mix up in my There's like a typo in the title of my name on Rumble, so people weren't able to find it. But I've had a Rumble account for like four years now, and uh just logged into it and realized that there was this giant typo in there, So I tried to fix that, but I haven't posted anything on the new fixed channel title. So in and all podcast platforms YouTube, you'd like to reach out to me personally on ex Twitter at Raised by Giants eight and on Instagram at Raised by Giants pod.
Speaker 8: Heck, yeah, dude, So we're getting into a pretty fun topic. We had Sean mccannon not that long ago, and he was explaining to us what he thought about, Uh, what's that movie Thomas, what's the Eyes White Shut? And we broke down some Kubrick stuff and that was a really interesting one. Kubrick was a really interesting guy. And I haven't seen your documentary yet because I just don't have time. I'm sorry, but I need to and I'm going to and uh, we're going to promote it tonight and I want everyone to watch it. So the name of it is The Clockwork. Yes that the.
Speaker 10: Clockwork Training is just a clockwork orange combined with a clockwork shining. Two of Stanley Kubrick's biggest films. I personally believe two of my favorites. At least I think people hold those both really near and dear to their heart when it comes to the Stanley Kubrick.
Speaker 8: Yeah, dude, they are great films. You told me the name, and I was telling myself that I was going to say it right, and then I knew I was going to screw it up at the end. So I'm glad you saved me there. Uh it's all.
Speaker 10: Good, all good in the hood. Yeah, we so we basically I think you get you. Guys had A had me on whenever I came out with the first documentary JFKX Solving the Crime of the Century. If you didn't, me and Jay Widner we got together. We decided to. I had him on my show because I wanted to talk to him about The Shining and Stanley Kubrick and I wanted to give him my analysis on that. So I started watching The Shining over and over and over again to try and find new things, which is really strange because you would think with a movie that came out in nineteen eighty that it would be very difficult to find things that people haven't seen before. But I have one hundred percent. I found things within The Shining that people have not seen before. That's in our documentary on Amazon Prime. But I just I brought him on and I was like, Hey, this is what I think is going on with The Shining, And I was like, we should turn this into a documentary because Jay's a producer, he's a documentarian. I don't know if that's a word documentarian. But he had done two previous documentaries on Stanley Kubrick, which is a Kubrick's Odyssey one and two, where he basically posit that The Shining is Cubrick's confession to faking the moon landing. And I was like, Okay, well, I want to do a film with my theory on this because I think it makes the movie make complete sense because there's so many holes within the Shining and things that just don't make sense that are kind of like placed there. Not only with the inconsistencies and the continuity errors within the Shining, Shining is one of the biggest movie that has several continuity ores. There's continuity airs all through the entire movie, Like the very first one is a sticker on Danny's door disappears in the beginning of the movie. In the next shot, There's a chair that's behind Jack that when in the next shot, is completely gone. The carpet changes when Danny stands up in the hallway before he goes in the room two thirty seven, there's light switches that disappear. There's a light switch that's underneath Almonds right outside of Almends.
Speaker 11: Even Lonely climbing Mam McKinley. So to entertain myself, I go to Chempacasino dot com. At Chelma Casino, I could lay hundreds of online casino style games for free, like online slots, Bingos, Slingo.
Speaker 7: And mar Plus.
Speaker 1: I get a daily loging bonus.
Speaker 11: It's just too bad that up here I don't have anyone to share my excitement with.
Speaker 3: Chum live the tim alife anytime anywhere. Play for free now at tempacasino dot com. Wroom no necessary for what we're going in my loss he terms of conditions eating pless.
Speaker 4: Rusty Clark, an Army and Air Force veteran, needed treatment at a VA hospital. Meet his wife, Juanita.
Speaker 5: We live above Morgantown, West Virginia. It would take us about seven hours to get here, and I was prepared to sleep on the hospital floor beside of mister Clark. But the Fisher House opened up that door. We had a lovely sweet to stay in, We had food to eat. We didn't have to worry about that because of Fisherhouse.
Speaker 7: The foundation.
Speaker 5: Mister and missus Fisher took care of all that years ago, following their dream to make our reality that we were together and we could be treated here it's a great blessing meet.
Speaker 6: Rusty are then the Army Guard, and then they went into the Air Force, and that wearning.
Speaker 4: Keeping families together when they need it most for active duty military, wounded and veterans, sick or injured. Fisher Houses make a huge difference. Learn more at Fisherhouse dot org. That's Fisherhouse dot org.
Speaker 7: The kind of family cloud is good Medicine.
Speaker 10: Office, which Almond looks a lot like JFK. A lot of people have already pointed that out. There's a light switch underneath the picture outside of Almond's office when Jack first walks in there to meet him, and then later on when Jack is walking back in Almond's office to destroy the radio to prevent Wendy and Danny from leaving the overlook, the light switch is gone. And then there's an earlier in the movie whenever they're giving a tour where they're getting a tour of the overlook, whenever they're going up there to stay, they're getting a tour, and Wendy and Danny's being shown the storage room, and there's a light switch right beside the door of the storage room. And then later on when Wendy is dragging Jack's body into the storage room. You know that famous scene where he's like go out and track and he's banging on the wall and all that, and then he gets let out of the storage room by an unseen force. The light switch is gone. So people have never really been able to explain why these continuity airs are so prominent in this movie. Because Stanley Kubrick was a perfectionist. Everybody knows this. He's a masterclass filmmaker. He would make sure that everything was perfect and everything was exactly the way that he wanted it to be. And people have had a really difficult time wrapping their head around how there's so many continuity airs and so many mistakes within this movie. And some people attribute that, which we also attribute some of that in our movie, that Kubrick was rewriting the script as the movie was being shot, which is you don't ever do that. No director ever rewrites the entire movie as the movie is being made. And we show scenes in there where Cubic is basically rewriting the entire script as the shining is being shot. So that could be for some that could you know, make up some of the continuity airs it because he's rewriting the whole thing. But whenever you're a set designer, you know that you don't when something is finalized, like you don't change it, you keep it the same throughout the entire movie, because then that screws up the continuity of the movie. So then we posit that this is like an experiment that's going on up at the overlook. This isn't anything like what you think that it is. It's you've never heard this theory before. This is a brand new theory that no one has ever talked about before. And if anybody has talked about it, they've heard it from me, because me and Jay did this show where I was explained going into my theory, but I haven't. I hadn't laid out everything in congruency like it is in this documentary. So yeah, we got a trailer at the bottom too, if you want to rock that trailer really quickly so we.
Speaker 12: Can get some more hallucinogenic drugs, hypnosis, electric shocks to the brain some of the methods used in secret CIA mind control experiments.
Speaker 10: There are many theories as to what the shining is really about, from the faking of the moon landing to Native American genocide and the Holocaust.
Speaker 13: Now, if he did fake the Apollo moon landing, then he probably has really deep connections into the intelligence world. Why are there these gigantic continuity airs in this movie?
Speaker 14: The occulted meeting has to be comprehensible. It's just hidden, usually in a very systematic way, so that it could be understood by someone coming along later on. Who knows what the real meaning is supposed to be.
Speaker 10: We believe that there's something even more sinister lurking beneath the surface of this master hotel.
Speaker 13: So Lookout Mountain Hotel looked a lot like the Overlook Hotel.
Speaker 15: You realize there's no such thing as coincidences like that.
Speaker 10: As Lookout Mountain studios ran by the Air Force.
Speaker 16: And told the story of nuclear weapons testing by the United States of.
Speaker 9: The Army Navan Air Force. The Air Force was.
Speaker 4: Known to be the most excited, the most turned on by mk ultran its prospects.
Speaker 15: Reportedly, there were more films made at Lookout Mounting than at all the other film studios in Hollywood.
Speaker 13: We really don't know what these famous film directors were being recruited for. What project or whatever was it?
Speaker 10: The moon landing, the CIA's k Ultra programs were admitted to the public inteen seventy five years before the release of The.
Speaker 16: Shining These experiments were done without the informed consent of the patients.
Speaker 4: Look At some UFO cases and the things that are reported tells me.
Speaker 17: That MK Ultra is likely being applied.
Speaker 18: My mk Ultra mind control experience, I was taken to various military, NASA and DARPA installations for sophisticated mind control programming.
Speaker 15: Woke Disney, Marilyn Monroe, James Stewart, Carrie Groan, Ronald Reagan. Nobody really knows what they were doing.
Speaker 16: Up there, as well as high ranking military and Department of Defense personnel.
Speaker 13: But people don't realize is that many of the people that worked with Kubrick also worked with Kennedy. This is actually the smoking gun proving that Kubrick was working with the government.
Speaker 15: These were all CIA sponsored experiments.
Speaker 10: I said, I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just gonna bash.
Speaker 15: Your brains and putting little symbolic cryptic clues and Easter eggs pertaining to the fact that they're still doing it.
Speaker 10: These clues include a hidden swastika in the background of his old.
Speaker 18: Room, what was the set up, what it was being told and realized that it was a lie all along.
Speaker 15: But right there in the narrative in the dialogue, they're telling you that this was a very real program coming out of those nice folks the Cio.
Speaker 7: Here's Johnny.
Speaker 9: Ah an awesome trailer.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes, it's such a good bad guy.
Speaker 10: I know, dude, he kills it in that movie. And that's one thing that Stephen King, because Stephen King hated The Shining, if you guys remember, like he was just trashing it and bashing it the entire time. And but the really the only good thing that he ever said about The Shining was Jack Nicholson's performance. He was like, yeah, Jack Nicholson killed it and this but the rest of the movie, I think it's it's been theorized that and what we talk about it in the movie too. That Steve that Warner Brothers. Basically, it's not confirmed. It's just a theory that Warner Brothers paid off Stephen King to like stop trashing The Shining. They were kind of like, here, here's a big bunch of money, stop trashing our movie.
Speaker 9: How much, Mike, can we actually run like a crowdfunding campaign for Stephen King to just shut up about everything from now on.
Speaker 10: I know, dude, Oh my god, I cannot handle him on x bro. Oh my god. When I see people repost this stuff, I'm like, bro, what are you doing? Dude?
Speaker 8: It's actually tragic, man, Because I liked Stephen King a lot. I probably read like twenty plus of his books. I love the universe he created, and then he just kind of pooped all over it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you had some really good things. And I think Stanley Kubrike I kind of realized that he like because it's a different there's a difference between writing a book and writing a movie. Like for a script for a movie, it's completely different than writing a book, you know. And I think Stephen Stanley Kubrike seen that and he was like, Okay, well, what we'll do is well kind of because Warner Brothers had a pretty published copy of The Shining by Stephen King, and they had already had a really a lot of success between a A list director and a horror film, which was The Actresses, which was directed by William Freakin, and they were like, okay, well, how can we you know, duplicate this? And Stanley Kubrick is coming off of Barry Lindon, and Barry Lindon was not a success at all. It's probably Kubrick's biggest flop. It flopped in the box office, it flopped critically, it flopped in the audience. So Warner Brothers had this pre published copy of The Shining by Stephen King, and they kind of handed it to Kubrick and was like, hey, here's this. We think that this should be your next film, and it's highly possible that Kubrick was kind of like, well, this is what I'll do. I'll write this script that is really, you know, straight cut to Stephen King's novel, and I'll hand that to Warner Brothers, and then as we're shooting the film, I'll be rewriting it to make it my own movie, because it probably wouldn't gotten accepted by Warner Brothers if it wasn't a clear cut type of script that followed Stephen King's novel pretty closely. So then he was in there like completely rewriting the entire movie every day, and it got so bad that Jack Nicholson is was like, I don't even read the script anymore because every day when I wake up it's changed. It's something different. So I don't even bother reading anything.
Speaker 8: That's nuts. Man. I just watched a little, a little mini doc on Shelley du Ball and dude, she was terrorized during the filming of that set. Like Sanley Kubrick was a complete psychopath asshole to her and wanted her to like be legitimately terrified, like throughout the entire filming, like so bad that he would like isolate her and wouldn't let her like like you know, be near the other actors and things. So he didn't want her to have any sort of comfort. Absolutely bizarre, man.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he told the cast and the crew not to talk with her, or sympathize with her, or get anything for Yeah, it was unbelievable. We have a lot of that footage in the documentary and we relate that to what Stanley Kubrick's trying to portray within the Shining, He's also doing two actors, and then he's also doing it to the audience. So it's an experiment on many different levels. It's not only an experiment within the film. It's a movie about an experiment, and then as an experiment on the actors and the people that are a part of the movie. And then it's also an experiment on the people that are watching it. And that's what we kind of relate all these continuity errors too, because as a big of a perfectionist, the Stanley Kubrick is, it doesn't make any sense why all these continuity errors would be there unless he symbolically wants the people that are watching it and the audience to slowly start questioning their own reality as they're watching the movie, and as Jack is going further and further into delusions, the audience would sublimately also be going in to some sort of delusion as well, like thinking, oh, well, this was here before and now it's not there, and they'd be like questioning their own reality as.
Speaker 19: Hey, it's Ryan Seacrest. Life comes at you fast, which is why it's important to find some time to relax a little U time. Enter Chumba Casino with no download required. You can jump on any time, anywhere for the chance to redeem some serious prizes. So treat yourself with Chumba Casino and play over one hundred online casino style games all for free. Go to chumbucasino dot com to collect your free welcome bonus sponsored by Chumpa casino. No purchase necessary. VGW Group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Rusty Clark, an Army and Air Force veteran, needed treatment out of Via High Hospital. Meet his wife, Juanita.
Speaker 5: We live above Borgantown, West Virginia. It would take us about seven hours to get here, and I was prepared to sleep on the hospital floor beside of mister Clark, but the Fisher House opened up that door. We had a lovely suite to stay in, We had food to eat. We didn't have to worry about that because of Fisherhouse, the foundation. Mister and missus Fisher took care of all that years ago, following their dream to make our reality that we were together and we could be treated here. It's a great blessing.
Speaker 6: Meet Rusty are then their Army guard, and then they went into the Air Force, and then I met Morning.
Speaker 4: Keeping families together when they need it most. For active duty military, wounded and veterans sick or injured, Fisher Houses make a huge difference. Learn more at Fisherhouse dot org. That's Fisherhouse dot org.
Speaker 7: The kind of family Cloud is good medicine.
Speaker 10: Within the movie, the characters are questioning their own reality.
Speaker 9: Is this in addition to or in place of the Apollo eleven theories that go with the shining, like does this just sit on top of it and not another layer or does this replace that?
Speaker 10: Well, Jay Weiner pretty much came up with that theory that the in his two previous documentaries that the shining was Stanley Kuber's confession to you know, faking the moon landing. And I think that there is some credence to that. I mean, two thousand and one of Space Odyssey was being filmed at the exact same time that the moon landing was going on, So it's highly possible that Stanley Kubrick just you know, had the actors shoot some extra scenes and they didn't know that this was going to be a part of the moon landing footage, and then he just didn't put it in two thousand and one of Space Odyssey kept it and then he That's what was shown, and that's what we see of the moon landing was actually bonus scenes from two thousand and one Space Odyssey. We do talk about the moon landing a little bit in the documentary, as you've seen in the trailer, but it is not is not the main focus of the movie, but we put it in there because that's what Jay Widener's two previous documentaries are pretty much on, is, you know, Stanley Kubrick faking the moon landing and the shining being his confession. I mean, you got Danny standing up in the hallway, has the Appollo eleven shirt on the carpet, patterns on the floor look like the base of the Apollo eleven launch. He's going to Room two thirty seven, which at that time people thought that the Moon was two hundred and thirty seven thousand miles away from the Earth. So you know, I mean, I think it's pretty solid, and it's plausible that Kubrick may have had some kind of hand in it, and I think that it makes sense when he's making this new age space movie that with special effects that has never been seen before in two thousand and one A Space Life see, and then it just happens to be there. We did. We go to the Moon at the same time, and that explains, you know, because people with the moon landing, they're like, oh, well, they couldn't have faked the moon landing because so many people would have had to have been on in on it well with that, with doing it like that, that means only if literally only a few people would know.
Speaker 9: Also, I usually bring up Manhattan Project. How many people were involved in the Manhattan Project, far more than even in like a large movie production.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's right, and they kept quiet about that for quite a long.
Speaker 9: Time because it was a compartmentalized. And even if you don't get into this in your new documentary, I'm curious if you've got any takes on the Playgirl magazine that Jack has. That was another like weird thing that he's just in the lobby reading like a like a male porn mag Yeah.
Speaker 10: That we wanted to include some of that, but the movie is already almost two hours long, and we were kind of strapped for time with all the people that we have in the documentary, and in order to tell a cohesive story, some things needed to be cut. And that's one of the you know, the hard things with being an editor is that you have to make executive decisions and cut things out that doesn't that you don't think this serves the story and doesn't create a really good flow. I mean, this movie could easily have been like four hours freaking long. But I had a hard enough time making a two hour long movie that I would have probably went in singing if I if it was four hours long. But we're thinking about doing a director's cut later on and in a couple of years, so we'll be adding some of that stuff in there too, because that is really important. We do bring up the sexual at tension between Jack and Danny though, because that is very prominent within the within the movie the shining and it's it is really strange the Playgirl magazine that reading, because it's normally only homosexual dudes that read a Playgirl magazine.
Speaker 9: And he's just like casually reading it at his work site. Essentially, Yeah, it's really wild.
Speaker 10: Whoever found that one was really really paying attention. He had the zoom in on that bad boy.
Speaker 9: But so many times they're like, I know that, I know that.
Speaker 10: Because I have that magazine.
Speaker 8: Are there any other little things that got cut that you want to talk about? Now?
Speaker 10: Well, there's just some things that I would have liked to have added in there, which because in the trailer we saw Jay Wider he was talking about Lookout Mountain, which Lookout Mountain is a military base on top of Laura Canyon. Well, it was a military basis owned by Jared Leto. Now imagine that. But there used to be a hotel that set there before the military base went in, and the hotel burnt down, burnt to the ground, and then the Air Force came in and built their military base on top of it called Lookout Mountain Lookout Mountain Military Base, air Force base, and a lot of top secret stuff was going on there. You heard Mark Devlin in the trailer talking about all the people that had top secret security clearance, Marilyn Monroe, Ronald Reagan, carry Grant, all these people, really famous actors had top secret clearance there at that facility is where a lot of the nuclear testing stuff went down. But all the nuclear tests were done on miniature sets. It wasn't actual nuclear bombs being dropped. Everyone is familiar with that, everyone especially in this community, probably already knows that. But it's just a really important thing to get across that because some people don't know that those nuclear bomb testing were done on miniature sets. They think that there were legitimate bombs that were being dropped and they were filming it. That's the furthest thing from the truth. What the fuck happened to the camera where did the camera go that you're telling me that the entire house and everything around it is completely exploded and destroyed, but the freaking camera just doesn't get destroyed. So wacky. But a lot of films were made up there that are still classified to this very day. But the thing that I didn't realize until after the fact, that I didn't even put two and two together on was the hotel looks very similar to the Overlook Hotel within The Shining. There's very few pictures of Lookout Mountain Hotel, but it looks very similar. And then it burned to the ground. Well in Stephen King's sequel to the book The Shining called Doctor Sleep at the end of the movie and at the end of the book, the Overlook burns of the.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, really fascinating stuff.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 8: The as far as I know, the hotel that they used for that, at least the outside shots, it's near me. Actually we went and visited it. It's in uh like government.
Speaker 10: Camp, timber Line Lodge, I believe, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Timberland Lodge.
Speaker 17: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 10: Some of the external some of the external shots, which is another thing that I would have liked to have brought up with in the movie too, which is another continuity air that is not in the movie, but we're gonna put it in in the director's cut. In fact, I'm actually going to write this down because this was a really big one. So when the first establishing shot of the overlook right from the outside, you can see the back of the hotel, and there isn't a maze back there. There's no maze in the establishing shot with the first time you see the hotel, but then later on whenever you see the established shot, the mazes there. So that's another really big continuity there. I need a pin or something, I'll just type it into my computer so I don't forget about it. But yeah, that's a really big one that I forgot to mention within the documentary, which there's going to be a lot of people that watch this documentary and realize exactly what's going on that is also going to add to it and find other things which is just astonishing to me, like the the Nazi swastika in the background of the gold room. No one has ever seen that before. I was the first person to see that, which is in the movie, and I'm also the first person to see that there's a bloody handprint on the lady's ass. Whenever Jack gets up from the bar. The second time he's in the gold Room, before Grady spills the alcohol on Jack's shirt, before they go into the bathroom to you know, so that Grady can get the alcohol try and get the alcohol off his jacket. There's a lady that walks in front of them that has a bloody handprint like right on her ass that no one has ever seen before. I was the first person to see it. I have talked about it several times, so other people hear that and then they, you know, take that and they're like, oh, well, I found it first. No, you didn't. You didn't. I seen it first. And the only way they I even saw that there was a swastika in the background of the Gold Room is that I saw it on a really big screen. I got to see the shining around a year ago on Halloween because they were they read they put it back in theaters for a special night on Halloween so people can go and watch it. So I went to go see it on a really big screen. That's the only way that I would ever have been able to notice the swastika in the background because it was really big and blown up. I would never have seen it on a small screen.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I like I had Kathy Bryan on there. Does this go into Project Monarch in particular or is it mostly just mk ultra and like leaves the rest to imagination.
Speaker 19: It is Ryan Seacrest here. There was a recent social media trend which consisted of flying on a plane with no music, no movies, no entertainment. But a better trend would be going to Chumbacasino dot com. It's like having a mini social casino in your pocket. Chump A Casino has over one hundred online casino style games, all absolutely free. It's the most fun you can have online and on a plane. So grab your free welcome bonus now at chumpacasino dot com sponsored by chump A Casino. No purchase necessary. VGW group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Rusty Clark, an Army and Air Force veteran, needed treatment at a VA hospital. Meet his wife, Juanita.
Speaker 5: We live above borg Intown, West Virginia. It would take us about seven hours to get here, and I was prepared to sleep on the hospital floor beside of mister Clark, but the Fisher House opened up that door. We had a lovely sweet to stay in, We had food to eat. We didn't have to worry about that because of Fisherhouse, the foundation. Mister and missus Fisher took care of all that years ago, following their dream to make our reality that we were together and we could be treated here. It's a great blessing.
Speaker 6: Meet Rusty Are then the Army Guard, and then they went into the Air Force and that morning.
Speaker 4: Keeping families together when they need it most for active duty military, wounded and veterans, sick or injured, fisher Houses make a huge difference. Learn more at Fisherhouse dot org. That's Fisherhouse dot org.
Speaker 7: The kind of family cloud is good medicine.
Speaker 10: Well, I want to give the entire movie away because then no one would go and watch it. But there is a poster on the wall that the skier, but the skier that other people have pointed out, I didn't see that. I wasn't the first person to see this one, and I want to make that clear as well. But I'm the first person to relate it to mk Ultra. Other people have seen it and pointed it out, but they didn't know what it meant. They had no idea what it meant. They thought that it was like a minotaur, which is a halfway decent theory because Kubrick has a lot of minotaur symbolism within his movies. You know, Full Metal Jacket has that minataur type of scenario. Clockwork Orange with Alex has that type of minatar, you know, that dead look like. Yeah, the Kubrick it seeksteria, and they relate that to the poster because they think that the poster resembles like some sort of minotaur. And then other people think that it was that it's related to Colorado. There's a mountain in Colorado that I believe is called Monarch Mountain or something like that. But Kubrick could have put anything on that poster. It could have been why did it have to be Why did it have to say Monarch at the bottom of the poster, you know, And I was there as soon as I saw that, I was like, this movie makes complete sense. This is what the movie is about. And when you look at it, like Jack is writing, you know, whenever they think that giant, Wendy thinks that he's writing a book the entire time, and then she goes and finds out that he's just reading, He's just typing out the same sentence over and over and over again. He's she sees a stack of papers that are like this big that just has the same words in different patterns on on on the page. That's psychic that's psychic driving. That's an mk ultra technique. You pound the same thing into somebody's head over and over and over again to get them to believe in something, to get them to do something. It's the same way with Sir Hand, Sirhan, the gentleman that supposedly killed RFK. He was writing the same form of thing, rfkmist Die, rfkmist die, over and over and over again. You can get online and look at his notebook where it's just scribbled in there hundreds of times.
Speaker 9: Right, and you can you can even look up doctor Ewan Cameron, who's the one that sort of gave that a name of psychic driving. And that's one of the very few handful of m K culture cases that the people were able to successfully sue the government in order to uncover some of those records as part of the church hearings. I believe that came out and then all of a sudden they start paying people off about that, but yeah, that one's crazy. There was even a movie called The Sleep Room that I think was like a straight to a TV movie in Canada about this exact thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that happened in Canada and dark Hugh and Cameron got a lot of those techniques from the from the Nazi UH from basically Nazi Germany, because that's where a lot of it MK Ultra sort of started, was in Nazi Germany. And then when we brought all the the Project Paper Club people, over all the Nazi scientists and Nazi space engineers and all that into the United States, we started running these own experiments on our own. And then whenever it was kind of getting a little bit hot for the CIA to be running these experiments within the United States, that's whenever they started subleasing them out to other countries. And Canada was one of those really big countries that got a lot of those those types of experiments going on out there. Yes, Psyche driving very real. It was mainly done with a looped recorded audio tape that they would put in there so they would basically torture individuals, you know, depattern them, which depatterning is another really a famous mind control technique, which is really releases any and all normal thought patterns in your brain through torture and trauma. And then they would throw in the looped audio message and make these people believe whatever they wanted them to believe.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm always curious about Stanley Kubrick's motivations for these things, because he was clearly every every single one of his movies. Well, I wouldn't say I don't know about every single one of them, but the ones that come to mind are very fucking esoteric, right, He's showing so many little hidden symbols in them. And I've had a few conversations on the show with people that think he was a good guy. I've had people that think he was a fucking horrible piece of shit. I'm curious, writer, what do you think his motivations were and what do you think about Stanley Kubrick as a man?
Speaker 10: Well, I watched a lot of footage, oh Stanley Kubrick. I tried to find a lot of interviews and a lot of but he did very few interviews. He didn't do hardly in any interviews because he didn't want to spoil his movie and what his movie is really about, because he wanted the audience to create their own interpretation of the movie. He didn't want to spoon feed the audience with the movie was really about. He wanted them to put two and two together on their own to create their own theories and their own hypothesis of what the movie was about. So it's very difficult to find any interviews with him in it where he's actually, hey.
Speaker 19: It's Ryan Seacrest. Life comes at you fast, which is why it's important to find some time to relax a little. U time enter Chumba Casino with no download required. You can jump on any time, anywhere for the chance to redeem some serious prizes. So treat yourself with Chumbu Casino and play over one hundred online casino style games, all for free. Go to chumbucasino dot com to collect your free welcome bonus sponsored by Chumpa Casino. No purchase necessary. VGW group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Rusty Clark, an Army and Air Force veteran, needed treatment at a via hospital. Meet his wife, Juanita.
Speaker 5: We live above bord In Town, West Virginia. It would take us about seven hours to get here, and I was prepared to sleep on the hospital floor beside of mister Clark. But the Fisher House opened up that door. We had a lovely suite to stay in, We had food to eat. We didn't have to worry about that because of Fisherhouse, the foundation. Mister and missus Fisher took care of all that years ago, following their dream to make our reality that we were together and we could be treated here. It's a great blessing.
Speaker 6: Meat Rusty are then the Army Guard, and then they went into the Air Force and that morning.
Speaker 4: Keeping families together when they need it most for active duty military, wounded and veterans, sick or injured, fisher Houses make a huge difference. Learn more at Fisherhouse dot org. That's Fisherhouse dot org.
Speaker 7: The kind of family cloud is good medicine talking about things.
Speaker 10: And it's also a famous thing that Stanley Kubrick would do, was any of the outtakes or any of the extra scenes that he shot, he would destroy them. You would burn them, get rid of them, however you would get rid of the film. I'm guessing probably burned them. But there was an ending to the Shining that hardly anyone even knows about because it was cut from the film. And the only evidence that we have of that is that there were the script got leaked to the end scene that was cut out from the movie. And the end scene of the movie really tells you about the entire movie. It tells you exactly what it is. And Cubreic watching the test screenings of The Shining in the theaters, was realizing that the audience was just getting up and leaving after the movie was over with this original ending still in there, and so he had his editor or his editor's producer go to the theaters and splice the ending of the film, and that's how we get the famous ending of the film where Jack is, you know, basically frozen and he's dead. And then the camera zooms in on the pictures on the wall, and then a zooms into a closer out picture of Jack, which I'm not the first one to see this either, but it's really important, which goes into what our entire movie is about. For a split second, whenever the camera fades into the close up picture of Jack from the far away picture of Jack, for a split second, you can see a tiny Hitler mustache beginning to form on Jack's face. So as Kubrick as a person, I'm not really too sure because there's very little to figure out about him, Like it's very difficult because he didn't do a lot of stuff other than his movies, and some people, some of the actors didn't like him, like Challow Duvall obviously did not like him. Sue Lyon, which was the lead actress in Lolita as a wild film. We talk about it in a clockwork Shining, but basically the same thing that happened to Shelley Duval later on happened previously with Sue Lyon in Lolita. Kubrick's producer was having sex with Sue Lyon whenever she was fourteen years old, and she's in this movie, and this entire movie is basically about pedophilia. So in real life, she was having sex with a man that is like this is like thirty five forty years old, and she's fourteen years old, and this completely destroyed her, wrecked her career and basically got her into the exact same state. And she didn't do any as Shelley Duval, and she didn't do anything after Lolita either, So Kubrick had like this track record of either completely destroying the actors or turning them into super stars. It was either one or the other. But the ending to the Shining is a really interesting thing, and we show the pictures. There are pictures of the original ending to the Shining as well. Out there there's like maybe a handful like ten or so pictures of the original ending to the Shining, and there's the script, so we pretty much talk about what that inding was, like, what that ending meant, and it aligns with our analysis of the movie.
Speaker 8: I sometimes wonder how Stanley Kubrick got a pass, how he was able to do this, and then finally it seems like Eyes White Sheet was a bridge too far. He revealed a little too much and that was a wrap for Stanley Kubrick.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Man, it is super super fascinating, and I don't know. I do try to think about his motive with these things, because obviously he had some deep knowledge. There were clearly some connections there that he had. Do you guys touch on any of that, any connections that he might have had with like governmental or any of that sort of things.
Speaker 10: Yes, we do. We have a document from the US Information Agency within the movie that basically verifies that Kubrick was being sought after by the government for some unknown project along with four other famous film directors. And it says in the document that Kubrick is a list four other film famous film directors and it also has Stanley Kubrick on there, and the line under it says that Stanley Kubrick, out of the other film directors that are being recommended, Stanley Kubrick is the most promising. So he's basically the best out of this group of film directors that they want for this unknown project. And the project doesn't stated in the document. We don't know what the project was, right, It was just that they were looking at these film directors for some kind of governmental program.
Speaker 9: What year was the document from.
Speaker 10: It was right around the time of the Moonlight I think it was nineteen sixty five, I believe.
Speaker 9: So enough time for it to be realistically tied to.
Speaker 7: The moon landing.
Speaker 10: Yes, it is. I would have to find I have to pull up some find.
Speaker 9: The government would want him to be working on if it weren't if it weren't the moon landing.
Speaker 10: Exactly, I don't know. I mean, there was a lot of stuff that was going on Lookout Mountain at that time. I mean, the government was filming, you know, hundreds of films up there that nobody really knows what they were for. Some people say that they were like training videos and like military videos and stuff, but no one really knows. But there was more films that were filmed up there by the government and by the military than all the films combined in Hollywood up until that point. So who knows what they were doing up there. There was a giant there was multiple film stages, there was multiple recording studios, there was a freaking helicopter landing pad. There was an underground nuclear bunker on the property.
Speaker 9: Did and you mentioned in Marilyn Monroe before, which is she known to actually have gone here too, or she just happened to have a top z of your clearance that.
Speaker 10: I'm not one hundred percent sure on. Mark Devlin would know more about that. He's the one that mentions that in the documentary. I'm not one sure, but I'm pretty sure that it is confirmed that she had like clearance to be there, So I would highly doubt that she would have clearance, so she never have went there.
Speaker 9: Nate brought up one of the things that I'm always curious about. I don't really I don't even know if we would ever find out if Stanley Kubrick was like white hat black hat, because that means you'd have to get into his head and know his intentions, and he was so good at disguising everything. We might never really know that unless someone finds some damning like like autobiography that got hidden somewhere. But I do always wonder how much of Eyes Wide Shut that the public saw was part of his final vision, because I've heard even even within like the conspiracy world, on a full spectrum of you know, his original cut was so shocking that they decided they needed to off him and edit it all the way to like no one really cared, and you know, they might have had some notes for him, and then that he was just sick and he died from being sick, Like where are you at on that spectrum?
Speaker 10: Well, there's a lot of the only people that would really know that would be the would be Warner Brothers, film director of film personnel and high upside Warner Brothers, and the actors within the movie. Because he died a few days after he had given a screening to well and his family members. He died a few days after he given that screening to the actors that are within as Wide Shot and his family, So really the only people that would actually know that the film was any different than the one the public saw would be them. So I guess we'd have to somehow interview Tom Cruise. Let's get Tom Cruise on the show and ask him. I'm sure Tom Cruise would definitely remember what he saw. But then that's another like really traumatic event because he's supposedly died of a heart attack. That's the official story that after he showed this film to his friends and family, did a screening for them, a few days later, he passed away of a heart attack, and that's a very traumatic thing too, so for all the people that are in so they maybe they thought that they saw something different and then they really didn't, or maybe they really did see something different and then it was different than what they saw when that movie actually got released. But there's been several ones like that. When The Shining was released, it was released in like it was either in the UK or maybe it was the UK that they did like a shorter cut version release of The Shining, And then they also did the same thing with the Clockwork Orange as well. They cut they did like a lower cut of A Clockwork Orange when it got released, because there was so much, so many problems surrounding A Clockwork Orange where they were having like real crime and real people going out and like hurting people and like there was several murders surrounding the release of A Clockwork A Clockwork Orange, so it had real life cushions. So then Kubrick was like, oh, well, we're going to edit it down or I think I got completely banned Where that was, I would have to look it up. But there's been several several instances like that where his films have been cut and edited and released in different ways, you know, throughout the years.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, A Clockwork Orange was very influential for me when I was a young When I was a young man watching it, I definitely like saw myself in the main character and just wanted to commit chaos and we did a lot of I mean that and c Ky were very influential in my young my young years. We definitely we didn't hear.
Speaker 9: The reason that people should needed to ban it from movie theaters is what you're saying.
Speaker 8: Yeah, dude, I'm the demographic. It is interesting, man, because I mean, how much of that movie, like how it affected people, like you were saying before that like the audience was part of the experiment. I mean, there could have been some serious things in a clockwork Orange that just my dumb, little, young, stupid, testosterone filled mind just glombed onto it. I was like, yeah, chaos, you.
Speaker 10: Know, yeah, it makes you more susceptible to it. And there's been reports from people watching The Shining and having like horrible nightmares and like horrible dreams after they watch it and when they go to sleep. Has happened to me. A few of my friends have has had it happen to them as well. So there's something subliminally within the movie, and it probably has something to do with the soundtrack of the movie and the music in there as well. Like there because it's a really creepy, haunting type of movie, which is so interesting that it's even really a horror movie at all, because there's nothing that that even can be considered horror until the last like thirty minutes of the movie, you know, the rest of it is like only one person dies in the entire movie, you know, But there's a there's so much interesting things that I don't think that a lot of people have really put two and two together with. Like the first time that we see Wendy and Danny in the movie, uh, she's reading a book called Ketcher in the Rye. You guys familiar with Ketcher and the Rye and yes, and that book has been, uh, you know, been touted by researchers as to be a mk ultra type mind control trigger for assassins. I mean, you had two major assassinations that happened within a year of the release of The Shining, which was one of them was an attempted assassination on Ronald Reagan and the other one was John Lennon, and they were both both of.
Speaker 8: The I'm all on board for John Lennon, just saying, sorry, keep going, I hate the Beatles, John Lennon, that dirty hippy.
Speaker 10: Now. I'm just joking, John Lennon. It's okay, buddy.
Speaker 8: I'm mostly kidding right now.
Speaker 10: But the Catcher in the Riot has been synonymous with this uh M, k Ultra type mind control programming trigger, and it's in The Shining And what does Jack do through basically the entire movie's trying to kill his family. So I was like, people, really, uh, they never really mentioned that at all, And I think that it's a really important factor that ties into our our theory of what The Shining is really about.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, uh, so give us a non spoiler version of what this movie is really about, if you can wellout giving too much away.
Speaker 10: That trailer that we played earlier is pretty much the best way to really explain the movie without getting into wild and crazy details. It's not only like a movie about the Shining and a clockwork orange and you know, giving a new theory to the Shining, because there hasn't been a new theory to the Shining in a really long time. People have watched this shit out of this movie. They've come up with anything and everything that they could possibly come up with, and I hear I come along and create something new. But it's not just about the Shining. It's about the music industry of the sixties. It's about Laurel Canyon, it's about Hollywood, it's about filmmaking, it's about MK Ultra, it's about the intelligence community. And that's another really big shock.
Speaker 19: Hey it is Ryan Seacrest. There's something so thrilling about playing Chumpback Casino. Maybe it's the simple reminder that with a little luck, anything as possible. Chumbuckcasino dot com has hundreds of social casino style games to choose from, with new game releases each week. Play for free, anytime, anywhere for your chance to redeem some serious prizes. Join me in the fun. Sign up now at chumbuckcasino dot com sponsored by Chumpa Casino. No purchase necessary. VGW group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Rusty Clark, an Army and Air Force veteran, needed treatment at a VA hospital. Meet his wife, Juanita.
Speaker 5: We live above borg Intown, West Virginia. It would take us about seven hours to get here, and I was prepared to sleep on the hospital floor beside of mister Clark. But the Fisherhouse opened up that door. We had a lovely suite to stay in, We had food to eat. We didn't have to worry about that because the Fisherhouse, the foundation, Mister and missus Fisher took care of all that years ago, following their dream to make our reality that we were together and we could be treated here. It's a great Blessing Meat.
Speaker 6: Rusty Are then the Army Guard, and then they went into the Air Force and that.
Speaker 4: Morning keeping families together when they need it most. For active duty military, wounded and veterans, sick or injured, fisher Houses make a huge difference. Learn more at Fisherhouse dot org. That's Fisherhouse dot org.
Speaker 7: The kind of family cloud is good medicine.
Speaker 10: I personally believe within the movie A Clockwork Shining is that we really lay everything out for you see a lot of people know that the music industry has been controlled by the CIA and the intelligence community for a really long time, but they haven't seen it in the way that we present it. And I think that that's a really big shock for people because it really explains the reason why you can be really good at any given thing, you know what I mean, Like, you can be the best freaking singer in the world, but if you don't know the right people, if you're not a part of the right family, if you don't have those connections, then you're never gonna get anywhere. And it's pretty much the same with the film industry. And when you go back and you look through all these bands that started coming up in the sixties. Almost every single one of them verbatim, came from military families. Their dads are all high ranking military personnel. Jim Morrison's dad, that's the one that people are probably the most familiar with. He basically started the Vietnam War. He was a part of that false flag incident that started the Vietnam War. Jim Morrison's dad of the doors.
Speaker 9: Bob Marley's dad, Admiral of Gulf of Tonkin.
Speaker 17: That was.
Speaker 10: Bob Marley's dad was a British naval officer. The Manson Tate murders. What's her name?
Speaker 20: Oh ship?
Speaker 10: Something just popped up here.
Speaker 9: Sharon Tate.
Speaker 10: You mean Sharon Tate, Yes, Sharon Tate. Her dad was a high ranking military officer.
Speaker 9: I've heard, and I don't know enough details in this. I wonder if you're familiar that Stanley Kubrick and Jack Nicholson had some sort of falling out or or the limo driver for Jack Nicholson at some point told Stanley Kubrick that he would never drive Jack Nicholson again after something happened. Have you ever heard this? Do you do you know what the something is?
Speaker 10: No? I have not heard that, but I would I would like to look into it more. And that's that's really interesting.
Speaker 9: That's my friend David Charles played, I believe is the one that introduced me to that. I just wish I knew it. And the other one too, was that again linking to the tape murders, that Roman Polanski, the big thing that got him basically kicked out of the country so that he can't come back or at least not you know, publicly, was actually occurred at Jack Nicholson's house.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Roman Polanski raped a thirteen year old girl or an underage girl and he had to flee the country. That's factual, that's right.
Speaker 9: And my understanding is it was not only was it at Jack Nicholson's house, but Jack Nicholson kind of like arranged the whole thing in order to happen.
Speaker 10: That I'm unsure on, but with him being with an underage girl then having to flee the country for a persecution and then for being prosecuted and would serve a really big prison sentence, Jack Nicholson also simultaneously left the country to go film the training, so they both just like dipped out. But that that story is accurate, that did happen, Now I don't know if like you were mentioning that Jack Nicholson had some kind of arrangement in this thing that was going on there or not, But it was Jack Nicholson's house one hundred percent.
Speaker 8: It's interesting, man. It seems like I was gonna say, it seems like Hollywood had this. It was Hollywood, it was the music industry. It was tied into the CIA, and it seemed like they had this golden era around the sixties, seventies, early eighties and things like that. But I guess it's still happening now. It is kind of fascinating watching things come out, Like there's more and more wild accusations that are happening with like P Diddy, for instance, there is like I was seeing to a video last night, So there's a lady that is a whistleblower that's explaining that, like this sounds awful that both of P. Diddy's sons like gang raped Justin. There's all allegations right allegedly allegedly allegedly gang raped Justin Bieber. There was there was also reports of like a former president also having sex with underage girls at one of his parties. There's some weird stuff that I think is really going to come out. Do you think that this is like kind of planned. Do you think that they're like letting this stuff come out or is stuff just is it just too hard to hide their wild shit anymore?
Speaker 10: I personally don't believe that anything is going to come from the Didty case, just like nothing came from the Harvey Weinstein case. Nothing came from Jeffrey Epstein case. You know, nothing in the just Laine Maxwell case. It's the same thing in like repeating cycles, and they've hit all of the different industries. They've completed the industry circle jerk there, you know. The first one was the movie industry, the second one was like politicians and political people. The third one was I think there was another person in there, isn't there there's somebody else in between Epstein and and Diddy. I'm blinking on who it is. But now they have the music industry. So it's like they've made this full sweep of all the people. And look what happened with the Jeffrey Epstein thing, Like people were like, oh, well, he was the only one, he was the only one doing this, and we've taken him out. Everything's fine now, everything's okay, you know, and.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm going to do with this P.
Speaker 10: Diddy situation as well. They're gonna be like, he was the only one doing these weird this weird stuff, and nobody's going to go down for it. It's exactly what has happened time and time over and over again. Nothing's going to come of it. They just take the most popular guy off off the top because maybe he was getting too jumpy, maybe he was getting too snippy, maybe he was thinking that he runs the whole joint, you know what I mean, but he really doesn't. So they just take him off at the head.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, one hundred percent, man. Yeah. And it also kind of releases it to the publics and the public is kind of used to that, and so when the next thing comes out, they're like, oh, we already kind of knew about that. Yeah, they're all dirty, that sort of thing. So it's not shocking anymore, and the public doesn't there's no giant public outrage. I mean, we should get to the bottom of it, Like, why the fuck don't we still have the like Jeffrey Epstein flight logs, Why is that not public knowledge?
Speaker 9: Well, I think all of the things that are happening, are happening behind the scenes, because it seems that, like my version of blackpail I guess is that like the oil that runs the engine of politics is all blackmail, Like it's always been blackmail. When someone gets popped or something comes to light, there's like a restructuring, like political capital gets exchanged behind the scenes. And that's the exact reason we don't see any results of it is because those deals have been made. It's sort of like they they've pled guilty, but out of court, like it doesn't make it to the public courts, and then essentially someone just now owns that rolodex. It's like, oh, okay, well you can take this part like they kind of like divvy up the assets and continue that thing going. Because if everyone came down and all the blackmail was exposed, then everyone's political capital kind of evaporates, and we don't have a system that knows how to run independent of blackmail.
Speaker 8: You find out that if you were to find out that it was everyone everyone in the high level and politics for my guy, everyone, yeah, everyone except for our Lord and Savior, Donald Trump. He wants to be his name squeaky clean. Yeah, his name, Hey listen.
Speaker 10: I hope, so, I hope. I hope that that piece will come. But who knows, you know, it might be another nothing burger, might be something real. I mean, the only real hope that I have with the whole situation is like RFK Jr. And people can talk shit about rf K Junior all they want, don't really care. I think that he's a really solid guy who followed him since he decided to run for president and the Democrats basically kicked him out right. If Trump wouldn't have RFK Jr. Like on a side, then I would be in total agreement. I would say this is just a big, huge sham. But I think that r f K Junior is a very honest individual and he's he's going to try at least try and do the things that he said that he's going to do. Now for everybody else that's involved, it's up in the air. Who knows.
Speaker 9: But I think because RFK is involved, that we might have a better chance of the JFK paper is actually being released.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 10: Trump has said that several times that if he if he gets in the office, that's one of the first things that he's going to do is release all of the JFK files. That's been uh, that's been promised several times, so I'm not holding my breath on that at all. So I don't know. I think that if if it does happen, I will definitely be surprised, And it might be a push for him to do that since you know, RFK will be holding some form h he'll have a direct dialogue and running some form of office within the government with Trump. But yeah, I think that that might be our only saving grace because everything the RFK says that he wants to do. He says that he wants to clean up the food supply, you know, bring health back to the forefront of America, and I and I believe, I believe that he is at least going to try and do that stuff, and that might have a lasting impact in the future if we can get these pesticize and all this garbage out of our food, because that's a really big problem within the United States, Like it's just nothing but garbage and garbage and garbage and plastics. It's it's said that on average and an average American citizen weekly.
Speaker 1: Eats every day.
Speaker 2: When you log into jumbacasino dot com, the ultimate online social casino.
Speaker 1: You get a free daily bonus.
Speaker 2: Imagine if you got daily bonuses in other parts of your life.
Speaker 1: I chose French Fries.
Speaker 20: Overloaded French Fries.
Speaker 3: I asked Stuart from accounting about his weekend, even though.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 9: I updated my operating system without having to call tech support.
Speaker 2: Collect your free daily bonus at jumbacasino dot com now jump.
Speaker 1: I live the Jumba life. Don't We're necessary boy?
Speaker 2: We're proibited by lotsy terms conditions gay plus.
Speaker 4: Rusty Clark, an Army and Air Force veteran, needed treatment at a VA hospital. Meet his wife, Juanita.
Speaker 5: We live above Moorgantown, West Virginia. It would take us about seven hours to get here, and I was prepared to sleep on the hospital floor beside of mister Clark. But the Fisher Hoouse opened up that door. We had a lovely sweet to stay in. We had food to eat. We didn't have to worry about that because of Fisherhouse.
Speaker 7: The foundation.
Speaker 5: Mister and missus Fisher took care of all that years ago, following their dream to make our reality that we were together and we could be treated here. It's a great blessing meet.
Speaker 6: Rusty are then their Army Guard and then they went into the Air Force and that morning.
Speaker 4: Keeping families together when they need it most. For active duty military, wounded and veterans, sick or injured, fisher Houses make a huge difference. Learn more at Fisherhouse dot org. That's Fisherhouse dot org.
Speaker 7: The kind of the family cloud is good medicine.
Speaker 10: About the credit cards about a credit card size worth of plastic every week, and that's from the food. So what is that plastic doing to us? Like in all the things that's in the water, like all the medications that's in the water, Like top water is recycled water like it doesn't get anything, is filtered out. So you're peeing into your toilet, That toilet water gets recycled back into the drinking water, and you get all the pharmaceutical medications in there. Got high amounts of birth control and the water supply. You got fluoride and the water supply, right, Antidepressants, antipsychotics, a whole host of medications is in the water. So I think that if we can, if there's some kind of chance that some of that can actually be cleaned up, then like I'm I'm one for it.
Speaker 9: I think they were to take the pharmaceuticals out of the water. Though, then how do those without healthcare get access to cheap pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I love you, Thomas H.
Speaker 9: I don't know, man, you love the little people that tend to get ignored in these big decisions.
Speaker 10: I know you're joking, but I don't have anything to say, like, I don't know. Like I don't drink top water, so I have no fucking clue. Drink filtered water, so I don't get, you know, through an osmosis system, so I don't get all that shit. That's what everyone should be doing. Don't heat it up either, Like heating it up if it's not filtered out doesn't have a lot of the fluorite and the pharmaceuticals out of it. It just makes all that stuff even stronger. I don't know why anybody would ever be drinking top water.
Speaker 8: Yeah. We switched over to a burkie a few years ago, and it still as sounds me like, when I'm filling up my burkie, the it's smells like a goddamn public pool. There's so much chlorine in the water. It blows my mind.
Speaker 10: Chlorine smells bad. I think that we should go back to freaking wells. I think everyone should just dig a well in their freaking backyard and just tap into the natural freaking water.
Speaker 8: Water in ice.
Speaker 10: But then there's other issues too, Like you know, even if you're not drinking the water, you're still getting the water through the You're taking a shower in the water, You're washing your clothes in the water. So it's really unavoidable. But I'm going to try and at least not drink it, at least not have it inside of my body.
Speaker 8: It's the things that people don't think about either, because just how fucking poisonous, how toxic. The things we use to clean our houses, The things that we use to wash our clothing, The things that we do to mask our human odor, right like all those deodorants, all the shampoos, all the body wash. Dude, can uh.
Speaker 10: Doctor squatch, bro doctor squatch organicode, doctor squatch get a target, dude.
Speaker 8: I got some doctor squatch right over there, Dude, I do.
Speaker 10: Doctor squatches the ship. But yeah, deodoranto, the orderant is a really big one because that's like the most sensitive part of your your skin and it absorbs really quickly. So if they're just putting nothing but aluminium and heavy metals and ship into the deodorant. It's just going directly into your skin. It's absorbing right in there.
Speaker 8: So I mean, we could talk a little bit about that. I mean, the government isn't stupid. They some of them are like the puppets they put in front of us, like Kamala, Cunt Harris and all those dumb asses like those are the dummies that they put in front of us.
Speaker 9: Well, we don't want to alien at half of the country here, Nate, calm down.
Speaker 8: But uh, dude, they know that fluoride makes you stupid. They know that pesticides are bad for you. They know the heavy metals and the deodoran bad for you, and they just do it anyways. And you can look at something like skittles in the United States as opposed to skittles in the UK or in Europe and things like that, they don't allow the same shit in them. But in America we get the full cocktail of all the fucking weird dyes and bullshit in a in a weird way, like for supposed to be the most powerful empire in the fucking world, we mistreat our own people like crazy, dude.
Speaker 9: Well, you mentioned fluoride and fluoride I think myself, but a lot of people the first time that they came in contact with fluoride. Conspiracy was also a Kubrick film that was Uh, Doctor Strangelove. I think that was co written by Terry Southern, but that, like, to me, that's one of the most og conspiracy lures is the fact that they even bring it up, and I was I was never sure either way if Kubrick was talking about fluoride in the water in that movie as like a dig to all the stupid bumpkins that believed it, or if that was him believing in it and putting it into the movie as a nod to like I'm aware.
Speaker 19: Ryan Seacrest here. When you have a busy schedule, it's important to maximize your downtime. One of the best ways to do that is by going to Chumbuckcasino dot com. Chumpback Casino has all your favorite social casino games like spin, slots, bingo, and Solitaire that you can play for free for a chance to redeem some serious prizes. So hop on to Chumbuckcasino dot com now and live the Chumba life. Sponsored by chump A casino. No purchase necessary. VGW Group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Rusty Clark, an Army and Air Force veteran, needed treatment at a VA hospital. Meet his wife, Juanita.
Speaker 5: We live above borg Intown, West Virginia. It would take us about seven hours to get here, and I was prepared to sleep on the hospital floor beside of mister Clark. But the Fisher House opened up that door. We had a lovely sweet to stay in. We had food, We didn't have to worry about that because of Fisherhouse.
Speaker 7: The foundation.
Speaker 5: Mister and missus Fisher took care of all that years ago, following their dream to make our reality that we were together and we could be treated here. It's a great blessing.
Speaker 6: Meat Rusty are then the Army Guard, and then they went into the Air Force and that morning.
Speaker 4: Keeping families together when they need it most for active duty military wounded and veterans sick or injured, Fisher Houses make a huge difference. Learn more at Fisherhouse dot org. That's Fisherhouse dot org.
Speaker 7: The kind of family cloud is good medicine.
Speaker 10: He also has a really interesting thing in a clockwork orange I've been trying to find it, but it's hard for me to actually get through A Clockwork Orange now because it's a really long movie. But there's a shot in A Clockwork Orange that says a dream, chrome, dread and crum. Yeah how did he know that? Shit?
Speaker 9: Well, he knew that because that was in the original book by Anthony Burgis, and Anthony Burgus knew that because Anthony Burgis read everything that Oltis Huxley ever wrote, and Oltis Huxley wrote about it because he got a drenochrome from Humphrey Osmond, who was the one that was funded by the Scottish Rite to investigate that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's really interesting that things are put into his film. I mean he was a really realistic guy, Like he wanted everything to be super real. He wanted the sets to look really real. He wanted it to be like you're actually there. He didn't want like a lot of fake things in there, like in the in the shining, in that in the storage room, like all those containers and all that food and all that stuff that's in there is all real containers with real food and real things are real props. They're not you know, fake staged things. So the subliminal things that he puts into the movie are really wild, and I don't think that there's been another filmmaker that has actually cared enough to do that in the way that he did it. You know, they'll put like weird, strange things in there, but with Kubrick, it felt like that it had a lot more meaning behind it.
Speaker 9: I think this is part of the Kubrick lower too, of like how did he have the resources to stock everything with real and rewrite things constantly and take as long as he wanted on these movies. And that's another one of the things that fits into that puzzle that well, if he was essentially working under the guys of the government or on the government budget somehow, then he could afford to slow down and take his time and say, actually go out and buy all like out all calmet and bring that back, and go buy some tang and bring that back instead of just using what was there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let's get some kool aid. Let's put it on top of the fridge. But I think maybe a reference to when did the Jim Jones thing happen? Good question late, Yeah, so that happened in seventy eight, So in chiny wasn't meaning until nineteen eighty. It he was released in nineteen eighty, so that could be a reference to the whole Jim Jones fiasco as well with the with the cool lead with the red kool aid on top of the fridge and in their apartment in Border, Colorado.
Speaker 8: Jim Jones was an interesting character man. He would have got me at one point for sure.
Speaker 10: Freaking cocaine bro He was just doing all the freaking cocaine and was going on his long ass rants and.
Speaker 9: He had some great point.
Speaker 8: He was really one of the most like progressive like Christian leaders though in like like in the early like fifties, even like he was a fifties and sixties when he was real young he was. He was one of these interesting people that like he started like preaching at twelve years old. He would like set up on a corner and just like gather people around him. He was one of the most talented orators. Like I mean at the end there it was a little rambling.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if you just know the last few months he was great.
Speaker 8: The government thought so dude. He had so many connections in government and like, and especially in the state of California. It was pretty damn interesting.
Speaker 9: Well, I always wanted I don't even know if there's a definitive answer to this, but like we were talking about James you and Cameron too, or Donald you and Cameron, I mean, and Jim Jones, I kind of think both of those where the CIA sees something happening that's crazy and they're like, hey, and that's crazy, let's go throw some more fuel on that fire. I don't I'm just speaking out of opinion, but it almost seems that the CIA wouldn't be stocked with all these crazy idea men. There's only like one Sydney Gottlieb coming up with like kooky ideas and like Stanley p.
Speaker 10: Lavelle's.
Speaker 9: But outside of like the OGQ and the og dirty tricks there, I think a lot of them were just tasked with reading over research papers and then some of them's like some guys like I think I got something here, sird It's like they're just playing audio over and over and over again. And just like that, someone in Jim Jones was like, Hey, this guy's got a huge following and he's gonna move them all out of the country. Let's see how this develops. Like if lys just let this thing ride and see how far he takes it, and we'll just take notes. Let's see if there's anything we can gleam out of this. I kind of feel that that's the angle more so than the CIA is, like, all right, we're gonna go and find a preacher. We're gonna mind control them, We're gonna make mind control other people. I think they're just like talent scouts, you know what I mean, Like the talent scouts teach you how to play baseball. He just recognizes when you're damn good at it and then he signs you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that makes way more sense than the whole orchestration of all this stuff, Like they just take advantage of already established situations sort of almost exactly like Dave Grush and David Korush. Sorry I get him confused with the UFO whistleblower, freaking Dave Dave Grush. They're very similar in names, which is wild. One of them, David Korush, was a cult leader in Wake Out and then you got me. Yeah, he was a really good musician. But then there's also a cult called the Order of the Solar Temple out of Geneva, Switzerland that sort of had the same hallmarks of well, it was really an elitist cult. It was like they took a lot of stuff from like the Nice Templar, like their rituals and like free Masonic rituals and all that. But it had a really a lot of similarities between Waco and a lot of similarities between the Heaven's Gate cult as well, and that they all ended almost identically except the the I mean, Waco was obviously I personally believe that the FBI burnt down that building.
Speaker 8: Those were Nike Monarchs. Weren't they That they were wearing.
Speaker 9: They no if they were called Galaxy or something.
Speaker 8: Okay, I don't have a memory.
Speaker 9: I know you're talking about the.
Speaker 8: Nikes.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm not sure what the name of the shoe was called, but that would be wild if it was Nike Monarchs.
Speaker 8: I think we've tried to buy them on the show before. We've looked them up and there's still compared.
Speaker 9: There were nineteen ninety three Nik Nike decades. That's the name of them.
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, and Apple Sauce.
Speaker 10: Apple sau is gonna have that Apple sauce for a freaking transition into the extraterrestrial Mothership to the next evolutionary level above human warders, you'll be transformed into an extraterrestrial.
Speaker 9: Bro another it doesn't get brought up enough on Heaven's Gate. That I found fascinating is a lot of them also were wearing patches on their clothing that set Away Team like it was like a baseball patch that set Away Team, uh, implying that unlike Jonestown, like pretty much everyone there was a willing participant, and they all absolutely believed that they were just teleporting their souls to you know, elsewhere.
Speaker 8: Well, it was neo gnosticism and a lot of like in an interesting name, you're a neo gnostic a little bit.
Speaker 10: That's sort of almost identically to the Order of the Solar Temple, call it in a happened. I believe that that went down in ninety three or somewhere around in there in the early nineties. This almost identically to Waco and with Heaven's Gate, where they all like simultaneously committed mass suicide and a lot of them were actually murdered. Several of them had been shot in the head. And the strange thing about it was that there was a gun that was found outside of the order of the Solar Temple compound. They had three compounds and they all basically went up in flames and they all killed themselves almost at the exact same time, which is wild. Then it all burnt to the ground. It was just another But there was a gun that was found outside of these compounds that was like a it almost looked like that. It was like put together by like a like an amateur type person that didn't know what they were doing. It was like one shooter gun, like you had to put one bullet in it at a time, and there was like fifteen people in these facilities that were all shot in the head by this gun. There was no other weapons found at the scene. So it's really odd and really strange that this gun killed that many people involuntarily. That's like some people's speculation around it, like they would because you have to load the gun, shoot the person in the head, take the clip out, put another bullet in, line up the shot again, shoot the other person in the head. Like they were saying that this is going to take a really long time. So like what were these people doing They just let them shoot them all in the head. It didn't make any sense to like the investigators.
Speaker 19: Hello, it is Ryan and we could all use an extra bright spot in our day, couldn't we just to make up for things like sitting traffic, doing the dishes, counting or steps, you know, all the mundane stuff. That is why I'm such a big fan of Chumba Casino. Chumpbuck Casino has all your favorite social casino style games you can play for free, anytime anywhere with daily bonuses. So sign up now at Chumbuck Casino dot com. That's Chumbuck Casino dot com.
Speaker 21: Sponsored by chump Casino. No purchase necessary. VGW Group Ford. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Rusty Clark, an Army and Air Force veteran, needed treatment at a VA hospital. Meet his wife, Juanita.
Speaker 5: We live above Morgantown, West Virginia. It would take us about seven hours to get here, and I was prepared to sleep on the hospital floor beside of mister Clark. But the Fisher House opened up that door. We had a lovely sweet to stay in. We had food to eat. We didn't have to worry about that because of Fisherhouse, the foundation, Mister and missus Fisher took care of all that years ago, following their dream to make our reality that we were together and we could be treated here. It's a great blessing.
Speaker 6: Meet Rusty Are then the Army Guard and then they went into the Air Force and then that morning.
Speaker 4: Keeping families together when they needed most for active duty military, wounded and veterans, sick or injured. Fisher Houses make a huge difference. Learn more at Fisherhouse dot org. That's Fisherhouse dot org.
Speaker 7: The kind of family cloud.
Speaker 9: That could reload that puppy and like fractions of a second.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they just had a bunch of different clips with one bullet in them. But there's a lot of similarities between dot called and what happened and the WACO called in the way that there they were also being investigated for weapons, uh like illegal weapons manufacturing, which people that were wacos like it was like a huge like set up, like that was just an excuse to go in and like Rekavoc, which just seems like that. It was also some kind of an excuse to investigate the Order of the Solar Temple as well. But these people were getting millions of dollars, like people were just donating millions of dollars of these people. They found some of their books after that didn't get burned up, and like there was like donations for like millions of dollars from the people that were involved in the cult, like all in like one lump sum.
Speaker 7: Wild.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Man, it is super super fascinating. So I do you think there's connections with all of these mass killings and all these weird cults and all these different weird it's almost like their little rituals taking place. I don't know why. It's making me think of like Oprah Winfrey and her pushing John of God and all those other weird culty things. There's I don't know, man, there's all these how many things are still in play right now that we're going to find out about And it makes me think also my brain is weird. But I'm also thinking about that little goober that tried to take out Trump. Like as much as I think it was sort of like an inside thing, I don't think he was in on it. You know, they take these little dummies and they use them. That kid looked kay Altred as fuck.
Speaker 9: Well, he probably thought he was in on it at the very least.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there's a lot of interesting things that surround that whole that whole thing. I mean, like, why did they not have a press conference after it? That's like one of the it's one of the first things you do. Why don't we know any information? Why can't they give us any information about him? Like the kid didn't have any kind of digital footprint online anywhere. Think you're telling me how old did they say he was, Like he's like his mid twenties or like early twenties or something like that. How in the world do you not have any kind of digital footprint? And why did it take so long for them to get into his phone? Like are you kidding me? Like a kid? You tell me you can't plug up your, like someone's phone to a super freaking I mean, there's there's software right now the what's that software? Phoenix, Phoenix software anyway, Pegasus, Yes, Pegasus software. You could download and get into anybody's phone and get all their information off it. What are you talking about? Tell me that the greatest freaking intelligence community in the world can't get into this kid's phone. No press conference. I think it was just weird, dude. It was such a weird scenario.
Speaker 8: They had to clean it first, and his.
Speaker 10: Entire house is completely scrubbed. It was just cleaned down, like with a cloth, no fingerprint, like what is going on?
Speaker 8: Just so?
Speaker 10: And then people act like it didn't even like they've just moved on from it, just over with no one talks about it anymore.
Speaker 8: Yeah, dude, I mean that's how you know there was something fucking fishy about it. But I guess nothing fucking really lasts anymore in the news cycle.
Speaker 10: It's always something, the next thing, the next big popular I think squirrel, that's right, Just like how the the whole weather modification geo engineered storm that was that was gonna hit Florida, And like now no one cares about weather modification geo engineered storms anymore.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 10: It's like it's the same thing with the you know, the mainstream media. I mean, the Conspiracy and the Truth of Community is just a carbon copy of the mainstream media for a different group of people. That's what it is.
Speaker 8: It is, man. I mean, Joe Rogan, Elon Musk, I mean, as much as I love him, also Alex Jones, all of those folks, it's just the new mainstream media, that's all it.
Speaker 10: Isn't They have to have content they're realizing that all of the bullshit that's been fed to us by the media. They also have to do that in a certain type of way too, or they're not going to have any content not necessarily true. They have to throw things in there that doesn't have any evidence, that has no proof behind it, just as well the mainstream media did.
Speaker 8: They had to establish new credibility in a way, right, because they've kind of burned down their old establishment, Like the mainstream media is completely gone at this point. So I think, honestly, they're pushing people like Joe Rogan. They're pushing people even people like Theo Vaughn. He has weird fucking connects too, dude, like military connections that people don't talk about. It's weird. But all these people are going to be like basically the new mainstream media. They've burned all their bridges. The people that still believe CNN are always going to believe CNN, but they know that the country is fractured, it's completely split, and now people just trust anything Joe Rogan says that's gospel at this point.
Speaker 10: And then that trickles down onto like lower level people within the community as well. They try and do the same thing. It's like it's a carbon copy of the mainstream media. And how long is it going to be until people start to not believe in this alternative media stuff either. It's eventually it's going to swing back the other way. It always swings back the other way eventually.
Speaker 9: I'm more pessimistic about it. I think that the next wave is that everyone starts getting their new and their media consumption from their personally trained little AI dude ads, which are better at giving you exactly what you want to hear, more so than the mainstream media wishes that they could. And that's kind of what all like the alt media and the alt right and all that. It was just like, oh, there's a gap in the market. There's people that want to hear this opinion. Let's give them that opinion. But it's still kind of binary, right, You've only got like a few options to choose from. But when everyone's got something personally tailored, oh you're so right, Oh check out this article, you know what I mean? Like, once everyone feels that they've got some kind of pure, personal, curated thing, I think that everyone's bias is going to be splintered even more into like, well, my Bot said, is this and Natespot told him that, and now like there's almost no standard for you to agree on.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that is a high possibility as well. I'll see that being a reality. And we're already seeing the first like fragments of that with you know, Chad GBT. I mean, that's a really real Thingeople are getting a lot of their information they're not, you know, from that AI software, and that's where it's really going to start heading. I mean, like, why would you want to waste all of your time like researching and looking into all this stuff and seeing five different opinions on one topic from other people to formulate your own opinion when you can just ask the AI and they'll give you the standard.
Speaker 7: Thing.
Speaker 8: Like I don't know how many times I've.
Speaker 10: Seen this so many times on social media guys, where like with the with the health community, and like sometimes they'll just pop up on my feed where it'll be like, you know, you got to make sure and eat blueberries every day. This is just an example. You got to make sure and eat blueberries every day because it's good for your your health and your your blood oxygen levels and it'll make you super strong. And then you scroll down a couple of videos, and then it'll be don't ever eat berries in your diet. It'll give you a freaking testicular rash, and it'll do all this wild it'll it'll clog up your pores and give you acne on your feet. Like it's it's so ridiculous the amount of and it's so confusing that people no longer know what to believe. And that has been the plan since the beginning.
Speaker 9: Why had they had this campaign for the incredible edible egg and there was like a war. Every year there'd be one campaign about how eggs were good for you and you should have eggs every day, and then you'd see a commercial that it's like, if you eat an egg a day, you will have a heart attack. It was almost like a political campaign in the egg industry over this and that, I mean that was the same thing.
Speaker 14: To me.
Speaker 9: It rocked my world. I was like, I guess I just can't ever trust what anyone says about this stuff.
Speaker 10: And that's the whole plan. That has been the plan since the very jump, is to confuse people so much. Give certain people certain information, other people other information. Depending on where you're at in the country, I mean, we've seen Kamala Harris do this and then reported on it that she was saying one thing to one side of the country and then the other state and she was saying something completely different, you know, And that's been the agenda. If you go back and listen to Uri Bezmanov of the KGB defective and all those interviews that he did back in the early eighties, he tells you that that was the plan. The plan was to confuse everybody so much. And then Obama echoed that in twenty twenty two whenever he was at that he was doing a speaking engagement, he was like, listen, if we just flood the public square with all these conspiracy theories.
Speaker 17: Step into the world of power, loyalty and luck.
Speaker 20: I'm going to make him an offer you can't refuse.
Speaker 17: With family, canolis and spins mean everything.
Speaker 20: Now you want to get mixed up in the family.
Speaker 17: Business, introducing the Godfather at Champa Casino dot com. Test you luck in the shadowy world at the Godfather Sludge.
Speaker 20: Someday I will call on you to do a service with me.
Speaker 17: Please the Godfather now at chumbacasino dot com.
Speaker 20: Welcome to the family.
Speaker 3: No, we're just necessary BDW group. We were prohibited by Law eighteen plus terms and conditions.
Speaker 4: Suply, Rusty Clark, an Army and Air Force veteran, needed treatment at a VA hospital. Meet his wife, Juanita.
Speaker 5: We live above Morgantown, West Virginia. It would take us about seven hours to get here, and I was prepared to sleep on the hospital floor beside of mister Clark. But the Fisher House opened up that door. We had a lovely suite to stay in, We had food to eat. We didn't have to worry about that because of Fisherhouse, the foundation. Mister and missus Fisher took care of all that years ago, following their dream to make our reality that we were together and we could be treated here. It's a great blessing.
Speaker 6: Meet Rusty are then their Army guard, and then they went into the Air Force and that morning.
Speaker 4: Keeping families together when they need it most. For active duty military wounded and veterans sick or injured, Fisher Houses make huge difference. Learn more at Fisherhouse dot org. That's Fisherhouse dot org.
Speaker 7: The kind of family cloud is good medicine.
Speaker 10: Then people no longer know what to believe. That's a horrible Obama impression, but you get what I'm saying. But that's what ury Bezmanof was also saying. He was like, this is like the four steps to subverting entire country, subverting ideology of an entire country, which I have ury bezman Off in our documentary at Clockwork Shining. There's a clip of him in there that's talking about this because Kathy O'Brien is talking about the school system and how the school system has been infiltrated with MK ultra type technologies, and then the next thing is ury Bezmanoff talking about the school system and how you you put Marxist Leninism ideology and you pump it, pump it in the people's heads, and in the generation you'll you'll having a completely different outcome. You'll have all of these people that are supporting this, and it's never counterbalanced. This is exactly words. It's never counterbalanced by basic American values. They just continue to let it go on, and then the confusion sets in, and then people no longer know what to believe. So then they're just like, Okay, well none of this matters anyway, and then nihilism sinks in, and then then you get to the point well, none of this matters. Whatever it is, what it is, whatever. Then you don't stand up for anything, and then you're just in this limbo type of scenario.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, yeah, there's a lot to what you said there, because when you let the when you let the left go fucking wild, like we have whatever, the left, right, whatever you want to call it, but like actual communists, uh go wild, and uh you do get a reaction, and it is an equal and opposite reaction, but it's not what you want. It's not like uh, patriotic Americans that want to stand up for the country and like stand it for like moral values and things like that. You get the actual hard right reaction, like fascism has always been a reaction from communism. It's almost communism two point zero. And it's really interesting watching it getting embraced, even by myself sometimes I have like I'm like, yeah, fuck them, you know, and you get all like crazy for a minute, and then watching the left kind of eat itself because it always does that, like you're saying that like, uh, what's her dumbass name, Cumhola had to fucking uh pander to the to like the ones that like Jews, and then then she's literally going to like like hamasniks and she's like, yeah, fuck them. You know, it's so fucking silly watching it, because they tried to make this like big tent group with like they tried to like say, everybody's the same. So if you're black, you're the same person as a disabled person, You're the same person as like an obese person, as a trans person, as a queer person. Like they have this like big tent group of just circus freaks, and they're like, you're all the same, right right, Mexican, You're what a bus right, And all it really does is it just serves to further fraction, like fracture people because we're not all the same, and we shouldn't be all the same. We should have some like values that are the same, and we should be able to have some morality that's the same. But it's it's pretty sick, it's pretty weird.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they want to blanket everybody with the same type of I mean, and that's what school is really for, is like is to in doctrinate children to everybody gets the same curriculum, everyone goes through the same courses, you know, and it's like this they want this equal opportunity outcome, and that's not the way that the.
Speaker 5: World works.
Speaker 10: Because that destroys the whole premise of if you work hard and you do things the right way, you have determination, you have you know, gumption, and you have high integrity, then you're going to be successful in whatever your endeavor is. But they want to completely stomp that out and make it too Yeah, they want to just completely blanket the entire system with the same set of rules and for the people that don't put in any work get the same exact outcome as the people that put in all the work. That's not the way that it goes. That's not the way that it should go. I don't think it's like participation in trophies, you know what I mean, Like if you're in like a sport or whatever, Like not giving a trophy to everyone is supposed to inspire people to do better. You know, if you don't, if you're not in the top three ranking of of whatever it is that you're doing, then you don't get a trophy. But that's supposed to inspire. That's not supposed to make you downtrodden and depressed and anxiety ridden. It's supposed to make you do better. It's supposed to make you get better at the thing that you're trying to do, so that hopefully, at some point in the future you'll be in first place, second place, or third place. But they've completely done it. They've done a way. It doesn't everybody feels like that they've won.
Speaker 8: Tell me what you think about the motivations behind it, Like the people that Stanley Kubrick was kind of exposing in a way he was kind of he was kind of telling us about what was happening, because to me, it just seems like a it's like a cult of death. These people worship death. It's it's always anti human. Every single medicine they give us also gives you cancer. Look at the side effects of every new drug they give you. The food they poison it, the water they poison it. People they're trying to sterilize them or get them to sterilize themselves. They sterilize your kid too, they're training chop off their wing or give them a sweet pussy. Like all of this seems to me, Oh, or just abort it, just kill it right now. Let's just get rid of it out of the way. Right now. Every single thing they do seems to be anti life.
Speaker 10: And it seems to only be in the United States.
Speaker 8: So is there's something special about us that they're trying to snuff out the last flame?
Speaker 10: Well, what's what's he saying? You're muted? Brother?
Speaker 9: I want children. That's why, that's why America gets all the special treatment, because we're into go children, never brown. That explains it, at least explains why they're testing all the plastic and the mk ultra abilities on us, like we're all eleven. In a way, I think.
Speaker 10: I think that it's because I know a lot of Like one of my friends just recently moved to Japan and he's like, listen, Japan is completely opposite of the way that America runs. And he's like, it's not because there are some problems. There's nowhere near the amount of problems that the United States has that Japan has.
Speaker 7: They have.
Speaker 8: The most important problem of them all is their demographics are, like they are just fucking plummeting right now. Their population is just all men.
Speaker 10: They're having a hard time with men because it's a predominantly woman centric country. Which I read something the other day that which I don't know if it's true. Or not. But apparently they're like trying to get Americans to go to Japan to like pro create with their women, Like.
Speaker 9: Well, they that's the way.
Speaker 8: What are you still doing here, dude? I got to go culture for.
Speaker 9: So long, which is the reason why they've got a lot of advantages that other countries don't have. But now they've been able to put off immigration for decades longer than anyone else. But the only that's literally the only solution they've got. Even if they all start fucking like rabbits right now, they still don't have a way to fill like to make a stop gap for this. The only stop gap is going to be immigration. So that's I mean, we're all going to see in real time what happens to Japan once they have to take that initiative.
Speaker 8: You're watching it right now. Like I've showed some videos on my on my sister show Schizo News Network. We had they invited in some African immigrants and uh, let's just say it's not peaceful right now. Like there's Japanese cops that are like trying to calm them down, and they're getting people from the Fiber World country that are like like ashing each other in the head with bottles and stuff, and they're like, what the fuck, dude, Like.
Speaker 9: It's time for them to catch up to the twenty first century with the rest of them. Man, they can't live in that bubble forever. It's fucking wild out here, bro. They need to sample a little bit of it.
Speaker 8: They just need to import Koreans. Maybe maybe the entire state of North Korea bring them in or something.
Speaker 10: I don't know, Kim get Kim Jong yune in Japan.
Speaker 8: But Kim Jong un, honestly, that entire country seems like it was an mk ultra experiment, like the crazy things that they've done to like break down their their their culture, their society and rebuild it into like this new thing. Because North Korea and South Korea there's no, you know, genetic difference between the two, and you can just see the night and day difference between the two, and one has been basically MK ultra to believe that, like at two years old, Kim Jong un did a perfect game of golf and he's never shipped before, and all kinds of you know, all these wild things that they like forced them to like have public He removed.
Speaker 10: Three bottom three bottom ribs, so he could suck his own dick, is what I heard.
Speaker 8: He was born without him because he was he was born the perfect or Boris dude. He he was straight box saga.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was the original Bak Kim Young bach.
Speaker 10: Kim Young Buck. No, it just seems like that a lot of the the issues are really issues within the United States, and it doesn't really seem like the other First world countries outside of like North America like have these types of problems. And I just find that really interesting, and you know, people are like, oh, well, that's another issue with the the community and the conspiracy and the truth or community, is like they only have the ability to really relate things that are happening inside of this country. Like Japan gets hit with freaking earthquakes like all the time. It's one of the largest countries that have earthquakes. Do they believe that those earthquakes there are whether engineered, geo engineered, freaking directed energy weapon earthquakes. No, they don't. It's nature, okay, nature, Natures, nature does some weird shit. Can't predict it, okay.
Speaker 9: So it's like, you know, for all the to say this, I just have to.
Speaker 10: Ask, uh, well, they actually pay me in Starbucks gift cards, so it's not anything that can be traced.
Speaker 8: And you two downloads, okay, yeah, but those stolid yep in the fresh shament of Starbucks gift cards and tomorrow for doing the show.
Speaker 10: But that's what it is. That's what people don't really understand or they don't really realize. Like there's so much more of the freaking world that people have never been to and don't know how their political systems work, or how they're uh they're what they're like socially, or what's going on over there because we don't get that information. They don't give us that information. We don't know what's.
Speaker 8: Going on special. The United States is, dude. We are literally the only country that you could just you're born allowed to own a weapon. You can have a gun, like, hey, you could argue some states in the country, but like, there is something special about this place. And at least we believe we have pretty speech that is not a given anywhere else in the world. This is kind of like the last beacon of any sort of pretense to freedom is this country, and people are just fucking given in a way. It's place of special, dude.
Speaker 10: I think it's special. Too, and I think that what they what they did was they just they they came in and I think that Germany lost the war on paper, but they won like real life. They won. They just infiltrated into the United States and did it, picked up everything that they were doing over there, and just brought it to the United States and kept doing everything that they were doing. And that's how we get all of these issues. That's why we have all these things that are going on. That's why we're the most abet one of the top three most abest countries in the world. That's why our healthcare is so garbage. It's it's why the things are like so ridiculously expensive. It's that's really what it comes. What it all boils down to, in my opinion, of course, was that after the war, these people infiltrated into the country and they realized that they can't do this shit out in the open anymore. They have to do it covertly. They can't just decide, oh, well, let's just eliminate an entire race of people. We can't do that. We're gonna get too much backlash, right, There's gonna be too many people that's going to want to go to war over that scenario, right, so we got to covertly do it? How would we covotely do it? Well, we'll just poison these people. We'll get them hooked on all these freaking medications. You know, out of people think the mk Ultra was just LSD. It wasn't just LSD. There's an array of medications that they all experimented on all the way from nicotine to sugar, freaking antipsychotics to antidepressants, adderall riddle in pain pills like all of it. We have a list in the documentary at Clockwork, Clockwork, Clockwork Shining on Amazon Prime, and we go down through the list of all the freaking medications that we're tested on in the mk Ultra programs, and a large percentage of all those things are some of the things that we take every single day and that is readily available to us. What do we put our kids on whenever they aren't behaving in school? And put them on a Riddlin our row and Riddlin literally directly came out of those mk Ultra programs. They were tested on within all of these programs, on test subjects and on patients, and then they were like, oh okay, well, let's just start giving this to everybody. And who easier to give it to you than children? And kids we'll just prescribe all he's not The kid is being too much like a kid. Let's dumb him down. Let's make him so he pays attention to No, the kid is just being a kid. Let the kid be a freaking kid.
Speaker 19: Dude, Ryan Seacrest here. When you have a busy schedule, it's important to maximize your downtime. One of the best ways to do that is by going to Chumbuckcasino dot com. Chumbuck Casino has all your favorite social casino games like spin, slots, bingo, and Solitaire that you can play for free for a chance to redeem some serious prizes. So hop on to chumbacasino dot com now and live the chumba life sponsored by Chumpback Casino. No purchase necessary. VGW group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Rusty Clark, an Army and Air Force veteran, needed treatment at a VA hospital. Meet his wife, Juanita.
Speaker 5: We live above Morgantown, West Virginia. It would take us about seven hours to get here, and I was prepared to sleep on the hospital floor beside of mister Clark. But the Fisher House opened up that door. We had a lovely suite to stay in, We had food to eat. We didn't have to worry about that because the Fisherhouse, the foundation, Mister and missus Fisher took care of all that years ago, following their dream to make our reality that we were together and we could be treated here. It's a great blessing.
Speaker 6: Meet Rusty are then their Army Guard, and then they went into the Air Force, and then I met Mornia.
Speaker 4: Keeping families together when they need it most for active duty military, he wounded and veterans sick or injured. Fisher Houses make a huge difference. Learn more at Fisherhouse dot org. That's Fisherhouse dot org.
Speaker 7: The kind of family is good medicine.
Speaker 8: I mean that's essentially adderall or riddle in a different variant of that is what Hitler was giving to his soldiers, right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, methan fhetamine basically, and riddlin is just a molecule off of like methan fetamine. And then when you look at the LSD experiments, one of the first manufacturers of LSD in the United States was Eli Lilly and Company. He was doing. He was making LSD for the CIA. And guess what he also manufactured. He was that company was the first manufacturer of prozac in the United States.
Speaker 9: Just like eugenics. The Germans got myth from US too. They got methane eugenics from US.
Speaker 10: Did they get mess.
Speaker 9: Original Because adrenaline was synthesized in nineteen oh one in New York and from there was an explosion of all these like meth related chemicals because they realized how similar adrenaline was to all these other bioavailable sort of drugs that they had been creating. And they and there's records that go back into the early nineteen hundreds where they start giving it to what they would call uh like retarded juvenile children, not like mentally retarded, but developmentally like they were troublemakers, like juvenile delinquents, and they would they would hop them off and they would notice immediately that they were getting like they were more attentive in class, and they were they were fitting into the system a little bit more when they gave them all these meth related drugs. And this is way before the nineteen thirties, and I think that around when of the time nineteen thirties came around. Even Hitler was like looking at the eugenics program in the US, but ironically, particularly in California, I think, had one of the most successful program, and he was like, I like what you guys are doing, but we're just going to implement it at the state level. We're gonna make it like mandatory from the government. Whereas the states were being a little bit sneaky about it. They were incentivizing sterilization through money or they would give you like a test and then like talk to parents into doing this thing like it was good for them. And I think that Germany just didn't have the patience for that. They were just like, get in this line.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let's get all the soldiers on this so they can fight for seventy two hours without going to sleep.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 9: This is kind of a cliche term, but it's like it's not I might be paraphrases wrong. It's not whether you lose or win the war, but it's the Nazi scientists that you make along the way.
Speaker 10: That would make sense.
Speaker 8: We got some good ones, dude, We got some hitters, dude.
Speaker 9: We got the best we got like the rookie first round draft picks, all of them, well.
Speaker 10: Not necessarily, Russia actually got way more of them on the books than the United States.
Speaker 8: But we got.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like we got like Werner von Braun, We put his ass on Disney. We got kids loving them like we made superstars out of them.
Speaker 10: But that's a little not a well known thing though, was people don't realize that Russia god.
Speaker 7: Far more.
Speaker 10: Russian project paper clip.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they got a ton man. They also were the ones that gave us or put out the body of Adolph and it turned out to be a female's body, and so we don't even really know if he died when they say he died. I love the idea, and got some spicy Latina tail, but who knows?
Speaker 9: Was it a hot body that they gave us?
Speaker 8: Now, yeah, I get, I mean it might have still been warm.
Speaker 10: But okay, So opera is I can't say this Russian name Olfsklovkaholm. However, it is as a secret Soviet operation under which more than twenty five twenty five hundred former Nazi German scientists, engineers and technicians who worked on several areas from companies and institute relevant to military and economic policy in the Soviet occupation zone in Germany and Berlin, as well as four thousand more family members of these German Nazis. Totally more than six thousand people who were transported from former Nazi Germany Germany as war reparations to the Soviet Union in place in the early morning hours of October twenty second, nineteen forty six. So they Soviet army units under the direction of Soviet military administration in Germany headed by Ivan Suorvlow, rounded up German scientists and transported them by rail to the USSR. So they just popped on all these Nazi German scientists on a freaking train and took them right into Russia. Six thousand of them quality over more than six thousand, yeah, maybe sixty five hundred of them. But the project I think paper Clip was like twenty five hundred or something like officially, but people have speculated that there was as many as twenty eight thousand officially as sixteen hundred.
Speaker 8: Do you know approximately how many the USA got?
Speaker 10: Sixteen hundred, that was.
Speaker 9: The number sixteen on the books, twenty if you get speculative about it, yep.
Speaker 10: But six thousand on the books for Russia.
Speaker 8: But how many made it to the Inner Earth is what I want to know. How many people made it to a Gartha?
Speaker 10: Well that.
Speaker 7: Did they make it?
Speaker 10: Did they make it to Antarctica? That's the question.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 10: That's the only way to get done into the inner Earth.
Speaker 7: That I know about.
Speaker 8: Yeah, dude, I do like that. I do hope there is a few guys that they're drinking pints right now and eating brought worse down there and having a gay time.
Speaker 10: They got their grille out down there with their ventilation system, drinking mimosas, eating sushi. Didde. That would be the life.
Speaker 8: So what do we do now, America?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 8: I see two very intelligent white males here that as far as I know, writer, you don't have any kids yet, right, No, sir, we need to. We need to change that, both of you right now need to. We need more smart white man to have babies.
Speaker 9: And well, we screwed that up because we didn't vote Kammlin. That was our last chance to save this country. But I'm I'm actually part of the four B movement right now, so I am not putting out for the next four years.
Speaker 17: At least.
Speaker 10: That's uh. I think that you get this to.
Speaker 9: Yourself, America. Don't blame me.
Speaker 10: You already have a shaven head, so you're already one stop there, So I'm getting pretty close to shaving.
Speaker 9: I actually did this the day after the election. I used to have a large, flowing in set of hairer oh Man.
Speaker 10: So you you're really in it, dude, no joke, you were in it.
Speaker 9: Next step is the beard goes blue. That's when you're That's when you know I'm getting really upset.
Speaker 10: Blue beer shaved head, not having sex for four years? Holy shit, do it, bro, let's get it. No shape groch or well, yeah, we already have our input hair. But they should just make themselves so freaking ugly that if they're so serious about it, they should just stop wearing makeup.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 9: That feels like it might be a net positive across if everyone did stop that. Look, that's less weird chemicals in the water supply, is it not?
Speaker 10: Absolutely? They should really do that. They if they're really serious about doing the four B thing, then they should just stop wearing makeup, stop going out looking pretty and dressing up. They should just wear freaking sweatpants and overalls for the next four years.
Speaker 9: It could be a new renaissance.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just a little just a.
Speaker 10: Little ankle, you know, like back in the day when you know the older generation, they're all about legs. And the only way that they they're so hot about legs because that's the only you can only see the little part of the ankle back in.
Speaker 9: Because the angle is the only part that doesn't grow hair.
Speaker 8: Have you ever noticed that the women that try to like hold sex over over men are always gross pigs. Like I think about like back to the prohibition movement, do you remember those women that were like the suffragettes. Yeah, well not the suffragettes, the ones that were trying to push alcohol prohibition. They were like lips that touch liquor, don't touch mine. And you can like find these photos and they're like women with one eye and like they're like fat pigs, and it's like they're the same, They're the same, it's the same script. It's the same women that are doing it. Some of them actually do kind of have the same beard as you, Thomas.
Speaker 10: Some of the women have the same beard as him, like attracts like is that amish women or what kind of women were those?
Speaker 8: I can pull up.
Speaker 10: Was that like Kathy Beads from American Horror Story, Freak Show looking beard or what you've all seen the show right where Kathy Bates has a beard?
Speaker 9: American Hard Story, wasn't was it the Carnival.
Speaker 8: The Carnival one?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, Freak Show, It's classic.
Speaker 7: That was before we.
Speaker 9: Started turning the series into like a music video.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, dude, I hate, I hate. The new new seasons are such garbage.
Speaker 9: Nate's looking up his Bearded Lady porn folder right now, He's get the latest one.
Speaker 8: Let me pull these brods up. You can see what kind of gross pigs they were. Look at these brids, Oh my gosh, lips that touch liquor shall not touch ours. These brides so sexy.
Speaker 9: It this almost feels like a like an overt anti psyop like there, this is a meme. They were making a meme when they took pictures like that.
Speaker 10: I mean, if that's all you got, bro, that's all yeah dude.
Speaker 9: I mean alcohol is the only thing that was really working in their favor, right yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And I think that like prostitution was like one legal. I think that's how everyone got laid back.
Speaker 7: In the day.
Speaker 9: Was I wonder if you match that chart up with the declining birth rate, if there was any correlation between those two.
Speaker 10: So it's a photo for so it's basically, did women not drink?
Speaker 8: Those women that drink, those ladies did not.
Speaker 10: Huh.
Speaker 8: Yeah. It was a big push the ladies that were trying to get the men. It's always a sy up, right, They're like, get the lady. Those were the first Kamala Harris supporters right there. Get the mended, put the booze down, and there's a bunch of cucks, white dudes for Harris. They were like, okay, honey, it's.
Speaker 9: What white dudes for Harry's. That was the original one.
Speaker 10: I love them. Bearded woman. Oh my god.
Speaker 8: You know I was not like a Trump supporter, but god damn it, I wanted Kamala Harris to lose. I just like I was like, yeah, but you know, like whatever, but god, she was the worst. She was so fucking terrible. I'm like I was simultaneously like fuck but also fuck, yes.
Speaker 10: You know I was really I was pretty stoked as well, because I thought that it was gonna be way worse than I thought. It was gonna drag out for a really long time, I thought it was going to be a Bush al Gore situation, because that's what everyone said, Yeah, like this was going to be a couple of weeks before we know the other the results of the election that was just so overwhelming and Trump went by such a freaking landslide that there was no way that they couldn't call it. Now, if it would have been closer, they could have definitely have you know, stretched out a lot longer, because I think Bush and al Gore was like super close, and that went up until the inauguration. They were arguing about that and doing recounts and uh, you know, the dangling Chad's situation. So if it would have been closer, they she wouldn't have conceded. But and she should have conceded that night, but she waited all the way until the afternoon or the next day to concede.
Speaker 8: But she went out terribly. If you listened to that speech, I listened to it while it was live. She she she sucks so bad, dude.
Speaker 10: She can't say anything, bro, she can't say did you watch that rally before the where she had Cardi b up there in front of the teleprompter and the teleprompter went out and Cardi b Is just standing there for a freaking minute. She just like doesn't say anything because she can't say anything because it's all written out for she doesn't know what to say. Like, none of these people can know what to say if they can't read it. It's unbelievable. Kamala can't do it either. None of them can do it. I'm like, well, if these people support her so bad, you so much and believe in her so much, you would think that they would study their speech in case something happens to the point where they can't read it, and they would already know what to say, Like if you feel something in your heart in your chest, then you should be able to come up with it from the top of your head. You shouldn't need to read shit. But all those people were just reading garbage.
Speaker 8: Well because they stand for nothing. It's kind of like that. Well, it's kind of like they do every single day. It's almost like the Stanley Kuper thing when you stop reading in the fucking script because it's gonna change. The democratic platform changes every fucking ten minutes. That's why they call themselves I guess progressives, if you want to fucking call it that, but like five minutes later what you said is now hate speech, and now this is the new thing. And like if you look at someone like who I actually really loved back in the day, Bill Clinton, if you ran on his campaign in the Democratic Party, you'd be looked at like a fucking Nazi.
Speaker 9: I mean, this is just postmodernism in a nutshell a little bit. And I think that one of the step.
Speaker 17: Into the world of power, loyalty and luck.
Speaker 20: I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
Speaker 17: With family, canoli's and spins mean everything.
Speaker 20: Now you want to get mixed up in the family.
Speaker 17: Business, Introducing the Godfather at Champa Casino dot com. Test your luck in the shadowy world at the Godfather Slot.
Speaker 20: Some day I will call upon you to do a service for me.
Speaker 17: Play the Godfather now at Champa Casino dot Com.
Speaker 20: Welcome to the family.
Speaker 3: Nope, we're just necessary BDW Group. We were prohibited by Law eighteen plus terms and conditions.
Speaker 4: Suply Rusty Clark, an Army and Air Force veteran, needed treatment at a VA hospital. Meet his wife, Juanita.
Speaker 5: We live above Morgantown, West Virginia. It would take us about seven hours to get here, and I was prepared to sleep on the hospital floor beside of mister Clark. But the Fisherhouse opened up that door. We had a lovely suite to stay in, We had food to eat. We didn't have to worry about that because of Fisherhouse, the foundation. Mister and missus Fisher took care of all that years ago, following their dream to make our reality that we were together and we could be treated here. It's a great blessing.
Speaker 6: Meet Rusty Are then their Army Guard, and then they went into the Air Force, and then I met morning.
Speaker 4: Keeping families together when they need it most. For active duty military, wounded and veterans, sick or injured. Fisher Houses make a huge difference. Learn more at Fisherhouse dot org. That's Fisherhouse dot org.
Speaker 7: The kind of family club is good medicine.
Speaker 9: The biggest flaws that hurt Kamala that we all kind of saw the after effects of, is that concept of too many cooks in the kitchen. Like, like her entire persona and campaign and everything about her just reeks of too many cooks in the kitchen.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and they didn't give a fair electoral process. They were just like here here's she's the nominee. Like that has never happened in the history of presidential elections. There's always been a nomination for the Republican side and for the Democrat side. You have to have a bench, and that's something that they've screwed up so bad on a Democrat side. They don't have a bench of people. They've propped nobody up. They didn't prop anybody up so bad that they had to get somebody with Alzheimer's and mental freaking problems to be president in twenty twenty. They didn't have anybody else, and they don't have anybody else for the next election either. Who are they going to put back up there? Again?
Speaker 8: It's it's so Michelle, Michelle Obama. I think Michelle Obama is the only person left that could gather enough support.
Speaker 10: If they were going to do that, then they should have done it this election.
Speaker 8: They should have done it. Yeah, they actually gave a shit. They were air agant and black deil.
Speaker 9: Bro if the first female president is literally the first female president because she had a male president's dick inside of her first like, there's no deeper black hole or black pill for me to go down like I would rather, I guess, I guess Hillary Clinton would be in the same camp there. I would almost prefer as anyone that got there by some form of merit that didn't rhyme with Willie Brown or having a husband that did it first. Like, I would rather have anyone other than that.
Speaker 8: Well, dude, if I was Kamala Harris, Like right now, if I was Kamala Harris, I would burn every fucking bridge a twenty fifth Amendment, Uh, Joe Biden immediately, and I would fucking take the ranks. Yeah, I'm president. Why doesn't you do that?
Speaker 9: You wouldn't even know what happened until like a day or two later. It would be it would be so easy, that might be, that might.
Speaker 10: Be in the works. We don't know. There's a lot of things that can happen between now and inauguration day. I mean they I just took it as like a as like a as a win. You know, I don't know what's going to happen, and you know, I think that, but we don't have very many wins, and there's been nothing like this that's really ever happened. Even if it's just a perception that things are going to change, I'm like for it, because we never get those. There's never any of those in our reality. It's always doom and gloom and bullshit nonsense. Nothing's ever going to change. It's all bad blah blah blahlahlahlah blah. Well, I think that we should have just taken to step back and be like, hey, like, let's just soak in this freaking moment for a minute and let this fester for a minute. We can talk about the doom and gloom shit like later on. And there's two more months until the he's put in the office, and there's a ton of things that can happen between Then he can get really assassinated. They could legitimately kill him. He could go to prison. That's still in the that's still on the table. He could go to prison before his inauguration. That's set for I think November. That's set for the end of this month for his sentencing. Now, I don't know if like that's going to like hold up in any kind of They'll probably dismiss it. I mean, we hope that they'll dismiss it, but they might not. They could throw a president elect in prison. What's that going to do. That's going to be a freaking uprising same same way as if he gets shot and killed, or they kill him in some other way, they poison him or do whatever. Freaking Cia brings out their heart attack machine outside of Marrow Lago and sets it up and freaking gives him a heart attack and he dies or some kind of health problem or something. It's it's all on the table. I just think that, you know, I was excited, and I still want to carry over that excitement onto because it's it's like the first time that anything, like I said, even perceived, has been good in my lifetime. There's never been like an event like this where we're like, holy shit, I can't believe this happened, where you can be like, wow, fucking America. You know, there's never been a time like that. Maybe when I mean it's kind of fake, like when you know, some of them Barack Obama took out was a Saddam Hussein or whoever it is that he killed her or Sama bin Lad and I can't get him straight. They all have similar names. But whenever Seal Team six went in, it was kind of like yeah, America, but it was very short lived. It was like for like a night, everyone was like yeah, we called the terrorists like that's it. But that's the only other thing that has even come close in my lifetime that's happened that we can be like, wow, I can't believe that that happened. And I like to soak in that moment because we may never get another one again. This kid could go to complete shit, you go, it could go so fucking sideways. Like I said, they could kill him, they can arrest them, he can be in prison, and they can all just be screwed up in a month or two months or some kind of freaking shenanigans where Kamala doesn't give over the because she has to sign off on it on December sixth. That's what a lot of people don't realizes that it has to go through. She's the one that finalizes the electoral College votes on December sixth, the vice president, and she's the vice president, so there's a lot of shit that can go wrong. But I I chose to just be excited about it and uh and just kind of you know, basking celebrate in the wind because has it been one and might not ever get one again.
Speaker 8: Any thoughts on that, Thomas, what do you think?
Speaker 5: Man? I?
Speaker 8: I I choose to fucking enjoy every single day. Actually, I'm white pilled as fuck, and maybe that maybe that just shows my low IQ, but I'm white pilled as fuck.
Speaker 18: Man.
Speaker 8: I think I think, uh, I don't know what's gonna happen, but I'm fucking hopeful, dude, And uh yeah, I think that we can take this victory for a little bit. And I like to I love watching the videos of liberals melting down like white women pulling their hair out and screaming. I'm really enjoying those. Yeah, man, I don't know you're all right though, because like definitely, like at my job the next day, I haven't seen so many like smiles on people's faces. Like the whole the whole thing was like the whole place was just like lit up.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm optimistic. I'm I'm definitely in the camp of the lesser of two evils got through. But it's still pretty fucking evil.
Speaker 8: All.
Speaker 9: I will be forever scorned because my my one sort of issue is Second Amendment, and I think Trump's kind of shown that he doesn't care about that as much. And I also I'm a little bit scared that now he's got a few brushes with the downside of Second Amendment, and he might at some point come a on and be like, you know what, maybe I don't like guns so much anymore, like as the bullets are like whizzing by his head. So I don't know, Uh, cautiously optimistic, I'm the I'm definitely not white pilled.
Speaker 8: I also have a hard time personally with people that call themselves America firsters but seemed to Israel first, and I have an issue with that. But fingers crossed, I don't know, because even RFK Junior is seems to be pretty israel first too. Unfortunately, he's kind of surrounded himself with Zionis, and I grew up Christian Zionis, and I know how deeply entrenched that is in the right wing, and it kind of makes me sick. But I don't know.
Speaker 10: In his first term, he a lot of the things that people attributed to him that he was going to do, he never really said. Now we have him out there and we know what he said. It's been all over everywhere. It's been on Joe Rogan, has been on THEO vaugh It's been on Lex Friedman, it's been on uh, what was that Sean Ryan has been everywhere. It's been on X, it's been on a three hour long conversation with Elon Musk. So now people, if he doesn't do what he says that he's going to do, then there's going to be problems.
Speaker 8: I hope. So he says day one he's gonna release Oldbrook, and I really hope that happens.
Speaker 10: So it's like, we have all this this proof and evidence behind all of his words that he said that he was going to make these changes and do this, do this stuff directly out of his mouth now, and if he doesn't do some of that, then people are going to be like, what the fuck. I'm going to be like, what the fuck? You know, like you said, just said all this ship for a freaking like I've heard you say the same thing over and over and over again, and then you then you didn't follow through with that. Then then we have problems. Then there's real problems. But I think that we should at least give him.
Speaker 19: Hey, guysaid is Ryan. I'm not sure if you know this about me, but I'm a bit of a fun fanatic when I can. I like to work, but I like fun too, And now I can tell you about my favorite place to have fun, Chumbuck Casino. They have hundreds of social casino style games to choose from, with new games released each week. You can play for free, and each day brings a new chance to collect daily bonuses. So join me and the fun. Sign up now at chumbacasino dot com.
Speaker 21: Sponsored by Chumpba Casino. No purchase necessary. VGW group board. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Rusty Clark, an Army and Air Force veteran, needed treatment at a VA hospital. Meet his wife, Juanita.
Speaker 5: We live above bord in Town, West Virginia. It would take us about seven hours to get here, and I was prepared to sleep on the hospital floor beside of mister Clark. The Fisher House opened up that door. We had a lovely suite to stay in. We had food to eat. We didn't have to worry about that because of Fisherhouse.
Speaker 7: The foundation.
Speaker 5: Mister and missus Fisher took care of all that years ago, following their dream to make our reality that we were together and we could be treated here. It's a great blessing.
Speaker 6: Meet Rusty are then the Army Guard and then they went into the Air Force and that morning.
Speaker 4: Keeping families together when they need it most. For active duty military, wounded and veterans sick or injured, fisher Houses make a huge difference. Learn more at Fisherhouse dot org. That's Fisherhouse dot org.
Speaker 7: The kind of family cloud.
Speaker 10: Is good medicine, the opportunity to try and do some of the things that he said that he was going to do, and again before he never a lot of the stuff that he said that he was going to do. Never, we never actually heard him say those things. There's some thing, you know, drain the swamp or lock up Hillary. But he's explained those things. He's he's combated those things. He said that he didn't want to lock up Hillary because she h it didn't look good for the United States, you know, politically and perceptionally, and.
Speaker 8: It would agree it would have cause yeah, a lot of chaos.
Speaker 9: On the debate stage. Though, to keep saying you'd be in jail over and over again.
Speaker 10: That's probably what won in that twenty sixteen election.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 10: So I was like, I don't know, I think we just need to sit back, see how the cookies crumble and see how they fall. And you know, if he doesn't do the things he says that he's going to do, and and you know the people that are around don't do the things that they said that they were going to do. Then then we'll be like, Okay, well it was another nothing burger, you know, then we'll beyond to the other nothing burger that'll happen in another four years.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 10: So it'sch either way that you look at it, whether it's going to be whether it's all talking, he's going to get in there and do nothing and it's going to just be more of the same, or you think that he's going to get in there and do everything and then he actually does. You know, it's just up to the way that you want to look at it.
Speaker 8: Well, sincerely, it can't get worse even, you know, even if he just did twenty sixteen over again, I'll take it. And honestly, even the tailing the thing that he promised he promised to take to quit taxing overtime, if he actually does that, did I will get on my knees. I'll blow him live on the show.
Speaker 10: To complete no tax on overtime, no tax on tips, several deporting illegal criminals, tariffs on countries which people say, oh, well, the terriffis are just gonna turn around and be you know, be on the American consumer. Well, I mean that's not the point. The point is to try and create more jobs and more business and more manufacturing inside of the United States.
Speaker 8: Everything that, honestly is that it's gonna hurt in the short term, right because it's gonna have to like we're gonna have to fucking pick up the slack. If we're not getting cheap goods from China, then we're gonna actually have to start manufacturing them in the country again. And it's gonna hurt at first because things are gonna feel like they're more expensive and things like that. And the problem is that the American public has such a short term you know what I'm saying. But honestly, that's what needs to happen. Like it's gonna hurt when you first rip off the band aid, But we need to be less dependent on other countries. We need to have that manufacturing here in the country. We need to start building things here again, and that would give better jobs to people, people would make more money, and things would get more expensive, but you're gonna get quality things. People are going to have a living wage. Uh that the nationalist in me gets all excited about that sort of thing.
Speaker 10: It's like, why don't we have all these factories and all these big jobs like in the Midwest, Like there's not very many people live in the Midwest. It is like spread out have I mean freaking half the half of Wyoming is empty bro.
Speaker 8: Like Montana, there's nothing there.
Speaker 10: There's manufacturing stuff there.
Speaker 8: When there's money, people will move. When there's jobs where there's money, people will migrate. I think I think Detroit could be less of a shithole again. We could have like it, It could be beautiful again. Maybe let's let's make America great again.
Speaker 10: Let's at least attempt, and let's at least at least try, because at least in this term, he doesn't have to spend half of his presidency campaigning and doing rallies. He's got a full four years because he can't be president again. He's got a full four years to just do everything that he wants to do.
Speaker 8: And we'll see, We'll see. Yeah, I mean, there's nothing. I mean, obviously the media and the establishment are going to be fighting him tooth and nail, But I hate to fucking sound like this because it makes me sound like a boomer Cohn, but like, he has a Supreme Court. Basically, he's gonna have the Congress, he's gonna have the House, he's gonna have the Senate. He has like, if he's actually wants to make some serious changes, he has the next two years to do it because we don't know what's going to happen in Congress and Senate after that. So he needs to do it, needs needs to do it quick. We could see some radical change for the good in this country if he gives a shit, if he's not a fucking like Israeli Israeli puppet. And uh, I'm you know, I have a you know, I'm a little skeptical, but I'm also I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for a minute. So let's be cautiously optimistic, is all I can say.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, I agree.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I love it. Man, This was an awesome talk, Dude. We covered all kinds of crazy shit. Tell our audience one more time, where can they find your movie? Where can they support you? Do you have a Patreon setup? Where can people like? What's the best place people can find you and support you?
Speaker 10: You can watch my movie on Amazon Prime, Clockwork Shining, just release the day before the election. Please rent it or buy it. Really appreciate your guys to support that way, and if you liked it, please leave a review in a rating. It really helps out in that way. If you're interested in seeing what I do on a weekly basis, you can subscribe on Outraised by Giants on any and all podcast platforms and can become a channel member and help support me that way. And thank you guys very much, really appreciate it. Really found a new conversation and hope you guys have a good rest of your night. And let's just sit back and see what happens with this whole thing. I'm excited.
Speaker 8: Heck yeah, I dude, and Thomas, you got something you're dropping here pretty quick, right in a couple of days. We've got.
Speaker 9: In like fourteen hours from now, No shit, it's that soon.
Speaker 8: It's that soon.
Speaker 9: Fourteen hours from now, we're dropping the Illuminati comic, which is a little chick track style comic I've been working on with Donut that basically though, what is Donut? It explains the origins of the Bavarian Illuminati all the way into modern day, and if anyone missed my uh, we're talking about Kubrick in this one. If you missed the never a Straight Answer comic that I put out about Stanley Kubrick directing the moon landings. I got a few of the exclusive Varyant covers. All the ones that were left over from the last campaign will be and this one is add on. So if you missed out you didn't get one of the Varyant covers, this is probably the last chance that you'll be able to snag one.
Speaker 8: I love it, dude, so let's close out on that trailer and writer. This was a lot of fun.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 8: We appreciate you, brother.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 6: This is awesome.
Speaker 10: Appreciate you guys.
Speaker 16: Learn about the full history of the Bavarian Illuminati Adam Weishau, Colombrados, Jesuits, Rosa, Crucians, Freemasons, and more, from the eighteenth century to modern day.
Speaker 8: We expose it.
Speaker 16: All that's right is the Illuminati comic from Donut and Baranoid American. Get yours now at illuminatiicomic dot com.
Speaker 1: Jump looking for excitement. Chumbu Casino is here.
Speaker 2: Play anytime, Play anywhere, Play on the train, Play at the store, play at home, play when you're bored, Play today for your chance to win and get daily bonuses when you log in.
Speaker 8: So what are you waiting for?
Speaker 1: Don't delay. Chumba Casino is free to play.
Speaker 3: Experience social gameplay like never before. Go to Chambuck Casino right now to play hundreds of games, including online slots, bingos, Lingo, and more. Live the Chumba life at Chamba Casino dot com. Ewroom no parts necessary, bore prohibitive by lossy terms and conditions eating plus.
Speaker 4: Rusty Clark, an Army and Air Force veteran, needed treatment at a VA hospital. Meet his wife, Juanita.
Speaker 5: We live above Morgantown, West Virginia. It would take us about seven hours to get here, and I was prepared to sleep on the hospital floor beside of mister Clark. But the Fisher House opened up that door. We had a lovely sweet to stay in, We had food to eat. We didn't have to worry about that because of Fisher House.
Speaker 7: The foundation.
Speaker 5: Mister and missus Fisher took care of all that years ago, following their dream to make our reality that we were together and we could be treated here. It's a great blessing.
Speaker 6: Meet Rusty are then their Army Guard, and then they're right into the Air Force, and then I met Mornia.
Speaker 4: Keeping families together when they need it most. For active duty military, wounded and veterans, sick or injured, fisher Houses make a huge difference. Learn more at Fisherhouse dot org. That's Fisherhouse dot org.
Speaker 7: The kind of the family cloud is good medicine.
Speaker 1: Have you googled yourself lately?
Speaker 4: Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article.
Speaker 5: Search engines don't always get it right, but right or wrong, it's your reputation on the line.
Speaker 1: That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in take control. With Reputation Defender, their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff. You can start by getting your free reputation report card at reputation deefender dot com or call eight hundred eighty one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert.