Speaker 1: All right, welcome to sixte Agenda. I'm your host Andrew. Here are going to talk about what they want, and today is a special edition. We are starting something fresh and new. I'm very excited for this one, the revamp revisitation of Mystery Babylon. Highly anticipated on my end, probably on yours. Two. It's something I've actually wanted to do since I first listened to it. I didn't even have a show. I was like, man, I got to get this out here, out there somehow, because this guy you know, thirty years ago was talking about things that really seem to be truly closer to reality than anywhere else you may get. But first of all, you may notice a little bit of a change in aesthetics here. I'm giving something a little shot, trying something a little different right here. And also I do have a QR code down here for our link tree. Link tree has all the links on them X. You can email us, you can hit our donation lines, you can hit our Spotify, Patreon, whatever you want right there on the link tree. And I do have the link in the description. If it doesn't work for some reason, the QR code on the video, I went ahead and secured that in the description as well, so definitely go follow us, you know, go give some love to the show and whatnot. And you've got all the links right there, so you know that you're going to the right place, so nobody's worried about being at the wrong spot. But otherwise, if you are a member, thank you. And if not, yeah, you can get instant access for this show and every other one right away, AD free video version on Spotify or Patreon, YouTube, whatever you want and it's only a few bucks and you get it all. And it's like we do three a week, so three to four episodes a week usually, so we hammer them out, lots of content. So I'm really excited about today, Like I said, hopefully you guys are too. I'll let people kind of roll in a little bit. One thing I didn't like about this logo thing that I put up the top here. It doesn't go at full three sixty, you know what I mean. And I hate to point it out because now you guys are going to notice it. So I'm probably only going to run at this one time, but you just let me know your feedback on it. I mean, I kind of like it, but it's like, come on, man, I couldn't get to do the whole thing. But whatever you live and you learn. Man, I'm not super tech savvy. But outside of that, very very very excited. Have you guys heard of Mystery Babylon. Have you heard of Bill Cooper? You probably have through me. If you haven't elsewhere, then you definitely have through this show. But this guy, man, I mean, you know, predicted nine to eleven. He had a series called Mystery Babylon. This is the transcript here. We're going to be kind of reading off of it, but I'm gonna do it a little bit different. So the way I'm trying to do this is that I'm going to add like new twang to it, a little bit new kind of modern sense to it, but we're going to keep it true to what he presented. So we are going to use his the transcription of his show, but also we have modern day connections, and I think I'm going to structure it a little bit different as far as how we enter and tell the story, but again keeping it true to the way he did it, because this is his legacy and we don't want to tarnish it. Very harsh man, you know what I mean, in a good way. But also you know you don't want to. You know, he's a serious guy. So speaking of let's go ahead and look at his biography before we get started on anything, because I think it's good to know the man you're talking about. Right, one of these days I should do a little biography episode, just talk about what it is. Who it is you're listening to. That is Andrew from sixty agenda. But today we're talking about William Milton Cooper. And he was born May sixth, nineteen forty three, and he died November fifth, two thousand and one, right, so two months a little shy of two months after nine to eleven. William Cooper was reared in the Air Force, a family of Air Force members. As a child who lived in many different countries, graduating from Yamato High School in Japan, he has traveled through or lived in many different foreign countries. Mister Cooper has a worldview much different than most Americans. Because of this fact, William served with a Strategic Air Command, United States Air Force, and he held a secret clearance working on B fifty two bombers. He was refueling aircrafts and minute Men missiles. So William was in the Military and Naval Command. I think he even got to naval intelligence, as we will talk about here. He did get an honorable discharge in nineteen sixty five. He did join the United States Navy, fulfilling a dream previously frustrated by chronic motion sickness, and he served abroad submarine USS Tu Tyrue. We could skip past a little bit of this, but Cooper was a member of the Office of Naval Security and Intelligence. He was serving as a Harbor and River Patrol boat captain at Dnang and dong Ha River Security Group. This was in Vietnam, Republic of Vietnam. He was ordered several medals for his leadership and heroism during combat. So this is a veteran, you know what I mean. I think he saw a lot of real shit that he really wanted to get out there. So I trust a lot of things he had to say. There is some questionable things the d Malay Society he self admittedly was in as a kid. But you know, come on, you look at the fruits of the works. William attended Long Beach City College, where he picked up an Associate of Science degree and etc. Etc. William did hold a position of executive director at a business college. He produced several documentaries covering subjects like the Kennedy assassination, Black projects, and he did a lot of ufology work. But he actually turned around and decided that was all a ruse and a psychological operation. So he did figure out, I think, what is the truth of the ufology movement before he died, and he spoke a lot about it if you listen to his Hour of the Time which was on QBCQ worldwide shortwave. But you can find his stuff today on Internet archive. You can find a lot of really all of his work. He's an author of Behold a Pale Horse. This is kind of like the holy Grail of conspiracy books. If you ever read conspiratorial books, this is kind of the one you kind of have to start with in my opinion. I mean, this guy's the godfather of a lot of the modern day conspiracy rhetoric. So the book has become the best selling underground book of all time. It is read and promoted by word of mouth by people of all racist religions and nationalities. Mister Cooper is a world class lecturer, one of the few other than superstars, monarchs and popes who have appeared at Wembley in London, Wayne Cooper's lecture for ten years in every state. I mean, dude, I'm not going to say one hundred percent put all my faith into this guy, but he had a lot of good work. I don't put my faith in any one person though. He always even would say, you know, don't listen to me unless you have verified it yourself and looked in it as enough. So I love that shit, you know. I think that's how you should be. All right, So we can move past a little bit of this just kind of gets into some stuff he did. You know, he's championing the cause of truth and freedom for all people of all racist religions and places of ancestral origin. He was native American, English, Scottish and Irish. Wow, pretty close mixed to what I am. He lived in Arizona with his Chinese wife Annie, And yeah, so let's get to well, we should get to this. On November fifth, two thousand and one, Bill was killed by Apache County Sheriff's Department. This was during raid at his home. You could read the story about that. It's pretty crazy, man. They lured him out of his house and then showed up in playing clothes. He shot one of them and you know, shot a cop and killed him. So they killed him. But it's pretty crazy to show up at a guy's house, you know, playing clothes in my opinion, but whatever, right, lawful killing. So this is Bill Cooper, all right, you know, a little short quick biography of Bill Cooper he had, So I'm gonna pull up to hear. We're gonna pull up. I'm gonna just let this chill right here. We'll picture of Bill Cooper. So I want to start off a little different. So he started off with The Dawn of Man. The don of Man was the first episode of Mystery Babylon. However, there is an introductory episode I would call it that I would like to do first in conjunction with the Dawn of Man for this episode. So this is gonna be a major episode. And as Bill Cooper said, make sure to have a pen and paper or your phone because nowadays we do have those to take notes because we're going to do a large leap into what the Illuminati believe, you know. And yeah, it's gonna be a large leap that never before has been taken except for by Bill Cooper thirty years ago. So welcome to the History Babylon revamp. This is gonna be good, man. I'm excited. So, as Bill Cooper, we're gonna try to tell you what the Illuminati believer, at least part of it, and we'll start off with Frank C. Higgins Ancient Freemasonry of Masonic Archaeology. It's an introductory to Masonic Archaeology, and in here is what he used for his introductory piece to Mystery Babylon. And so this is a very important episode right here that I broke down. And what I want you to know is that most likely, I mean, I broke this down in a pretty comprehensive way, but you're not really expected to understand or know all this without going through Mystery Babylon. But just I think it'll be interesting to talk about this first and then go over some of these concepts later and see how much we kind of understand them better than we do now. So that's why I want to struck it this way and present it with this introductory piece here. So let's get into it. Like I said, tonight's info is from Frank C. Higgins book Ancient Freemasonry and Introduction to Masonic Archaeology. If you want to pick that up or check it out. That is a good book to check out. So most of this stuff is based upon ancient myths and stories and are hard to grasp. They evolved over ages to the present, and some of it is true. Some of it is metaphor for what man was not able to grasp or understand, so he made up stories to explain it. These beliefs, the beliefs that well go over, are inculcated through the minds of the masses through movies, music, and education. There is no subject in the world so freely theorized by those that know nothing about it as Freemasonry is. This is all from Bill Cooper here, But I agree most of you think that you know Masons, but you don't. The worst of all even Masons think that they know, and they don't. And the worst of all is not all the critics supposedly dwelling and out of darkness. But some of us who have taken up the study have become illumined without even stepping foot into a lodge. Not that they believe or follow this ideology, but they do understand it more than some Masons will ever understand, no matter how long they stay in or how many degrees they obtain, because they don't take the look under the veil a true look. And if anyone that wants to learn the secrets being held by those who call themselves the guardians of the Secrets of the Ages may do so because none of it is really hidden. It's hidden by the fact that most are too ignorant to understand that they have to study these things in order to understand their enemies or friends, as the case may be. A large majority of Masons stay in the exoteric their whole lives. They never look behind the curtain. Everything is veiled and reveiled throughout the degrees to keep the true meaning hidden from them. It doesn't mean to show like reveil obviously is a different spelling than to reveal, so you're actually reveiling it. You're recovering it like a veil covers, so when you look at the spelling there, you could see what the true what's really going on. So it's not to reveal the actual word. It's to open your eyes to something that appears to be one thing when it's really another. In other words, it's the concept that one thing can be used in a multitude of ways. Both good and bad. As he goes up through initiation, he may realize that the same story is being told differently, with a different meaning. But each time they believe that they discovered the final meaning. Usually by the third degree, they definitely believe that their master Masons and they've finished it all. However, little do they know, a lot of them that the Scottish Right has twenty nine more degrees, more reveilings, more final meanings. Right, most Masons, when completing the initial stages don't do the deeper study that they are led off to do. If they did do this work, then they would realize that every degree is a different story, different meaning, always ultimately the same story since the beginning. What is that story? Well, we're going to get into that. That's the mystery Babylon series here. But I'll give you a hint, Hiram Abiff. If you know who that is, then that would give you good answers here. Each time the fool thinks he's discovered the final meeting, not realizing, of course Scottish right has twenty nine other degrees, all different. Just blow I said that like the stories within the belief system and secret religion, the society has evolved through time under many different names. This is the mysteries. So many when studying this whole organization or easily thrown off the path because they don't see anything before some lodge in England called Freemasonry, so they say it didn't exist. However, the Brotherhood has always existed, and when one knows what threads to look for, they will easily find that it has been there since ancient man existed. It may have even been and they even say it is the first religion of the world. The Brotherhood has existed, as I said, since the beginning of history. We will again take a look like Bill Cooper, following the thread back through time, remaining diligent that we understand what we discover, not projecting prejudice into our beliefs or their beliefs. For at some points they are right and other points they are wrong. But at all points it has been used by the very clever to control the not so clever with the promi of some secret, hidden knowledge. That's a very very important part to understand. We have to understand that sometimes they're right, sometimes they're wrong, just like with the Zionist movement. Right they're right about a lot of stuff, But what is going on. The very clever are using that information to control the not so clever with the promise of some secret, hidden knowledge. So you see, we're actually being initiated through a lot of the common current events that are going on today, especially when you consider the Israel you know, situation or whatever. Right, So it's very interesting to think about that. Okay, Ultimately, though, the secret knowledge that they string people long for is not there. You see, there's no proof that not one of the ancient operative grand masters could have worked his way into a single modern lodge. They wouldn't have understood it because much of the ancient methods of initiation have been stripped away from these now for ternal lodges. In ancient times, the goal of initiatory right was to threaten, so threaten the individual, so terrify him that it forced him to experience a near death experience. The goal was for him to literally see the light. Of course, we'll know the meaning of this as we continue. But I'm sure some of you have some ideas. But however, as Bill says, some of you may think that you know or that you don't need to know any of this stuff. Rather, but if you went into the battlefield. To face someone and you don't know what their thought processes are, the religion, inclinations, what they tend to lead to, then you are at a disadvantage. So this is very important to know their enemy. And that's the point of me studying this for so long. I know that. So now we're going to get into this ancient archaeology of freemasonry right here, this is where it starts to get deep. Guys, that was just an introductory so just so you know, like if you want to take notes and everything, it's going to get deep. I'm telling you, dude, I had to stop this guy and rewind It and everything else. You know, I'll try to take my time, but you know, Bill Cooper has deep, deep dives. Okay, So we talked about King Solomon Hiram of Tire. They would have had the time in their lives in obtaining admission anywhere. There could have been no Bible on King Solomon's altar because the Book of the Law or the Old Testament had been lost, only to be recovered later by the high priest Hilkiah. By late Josiah. This is Second Chronicles thirty four. Well, let's look at this real quick. Because not a lot of people think about this, right, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: That means that Christianity, the Law, the Book of the Law, the Old Testament that they that they went by in old Judaism, you know, old Hebrew Israelites, that was given to them by God. They did not have that Book of the Law. What does that mean? So what did Hiram Abief worship? What did King Solomon worship?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: So this is the question here that he's kind of pointing out, because Josiah was way after King Solomon and Josiah's whenever they find the Book of the Law. Right. So, Second Chronicles thirty four recounts the reign of Josiah of Judah, who began his rule at the age of eight, initiating religious reforms to remove idolatry and restore worship of the God of Israel. The chapter also describes the rediscovery of the Book of the Law during temple's repairs and Josiah's response of humility. So this is what he's kind of alluding to, is King Solomon. When we're talking about Solomon's temple and King Solomon, you know, it's prety important to understand they didn't even have the Bible, yet they didn't even have the law. So anyway, interesting, I think that he was onto something there. All right, So I'm gonna throw this back up here so you're not just staring at me. Guys, you know you don't want to just watch me talk the whole time. At least I'll have this pulled up here for you. Second. All right, So the New Testament had not been written for fourteenth centuries to come. In fact, instances show that the freak true freemasonry goes back far above its latter day essentials. They point. The point is that freemasonry today does not practice true freemasonry, and freemasonry predates any biblical text. Now, this does not discredit Christianity. Now you have to understand that the nuance here, so as we go through here, I understand that. But it doesn't mean like this was the first religion of the world though, So the true philosophy you have to look at what unites the ancient brothers to the modern brothers. So our civilizations are different, but the current notions, I'm sorry, nations of improvements are far from correct. I was right the first time. Our civilizations are different, but the current notions of improvement are far from correct. We think that we're so far ahead of the you know, the people back then, they're just barbaric animals, right, But that's not the case, you know. Now. One thing I want to pull up here, Hold on a second, because I think that this will be interesting to give you guys a little taste of mister Cooper. So I've got a little clip from Bill Cooper here I'm going to pull up. And what he's talking about in this clip here is the true man is the naked man, animal and doubt by our creator with the reasoning mind and an immortal soul. This is a really awesome little clip here because what he's taught talking about is what is the most perfect man?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Because these people want to be God. Okay, these people want to perfect theirselves. They want to be perfect, they want to be God. And what Bill Cooper's saying right here is what the true, perfect, perfected man is. One second here, let me find.
Speaker 2: The right spot, reasoning mind.
Speaker 1: There we go. I found it. Look at that first click. All right, we got sound. Let's make sure we got sound for you guys. I think it sounds like we do all right.
Speaker 2: Ready, Our civilizations are different folks, but the current notions of their improvement are far from correct. The true man is the naked human animal endowed by our creator with a reasoning mind and an immortal soul.
Speaker 1: That's us, a reasoning mind and a mortal soul.
Speaker 2: When he is dressed decently, whether in fig leaves, skins, a toga or creased trousers. When he is fed so that his palate is delighted and his physical forces maintained, doesn't matter whether with fruits or nuts, game from the forest or the refinements of la cuisine francois. When wife and children evoke the tenderness of his being, When the ties of charity, friendship, and love bind him to his friends and family, and his soul reaches out in grateful recognition to an unseen but ever recognized cause, then man is as perfect as man will ever be and always has been. That perfect soul reaches out in grateful recognition to an unseen but ever recognized cause.
Speaker 1: D that is man in his perfect condition, you know, and I agree with that, right. So he's saying that, like these people want to grow into this looseiferior doctrine of perfecting themselves past this place that like is intended to perfect yourself by God, You're not intended to be this you know, gnosis level, you know entity. And that's his way of very very colorfully describing that. And I thought that was a beautiful sentiment that he was given.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Guy knew how to talk, man. That guy knew how to talk way better than me. That's for sure, way better speaker than I am. Okay, man is as perfect as he will ever be and always has been that perfect, and that's always as perfect as he will get. That was his point there, that we're reaching for things that we don't need to be doing, and that our connection with our true eternal self and the causal part of that eternal self, which is God, and the connection with that is all we need to be perfect, quote unquote. And I agree with that sentiment, and I hope you guys do too. I'll go ahead and pull this down, put up another screen, and I'll get back to my readings. We're gonna go deep, dude. We're just getting started here. I hope you guys are ready. All right, It's just this is fun day. I'm telling you're gonna love it. Okay, So masonry can never be sectarian. What is sectarian? Let's look up that word for you guys, and for me, I have a vague view of what that means. So on sectarian adhering to or confined to dogmatic limits, or of a sect of denomination. So in other words, freemasonry cannot be just Christian or Buddha or Muslim or whatever. So keep that in mind as I talk about this. Masonry views the Creator as though there were not a single difference of opinion on religious grounds that any two men have had anywhere in the world. That is to say that Masons do not believe that there is a difference of opinion when it comes to religion at all. In other words, the perennial philosophy is what runs masonry, which is why you'll find a Bible in the altar of one lodge, in a Quran or Torah in another lodge, or a bag of a and on one in India. Wherever men differ, if can't be masonry or freemasonry, hearkens back to the beginning of mankind, before any of these topics men dispute today were even heard of. So in other words, freemasonry they view hearkens back to way before these religions were created. Therefore they do not adhere to the dogma of these lattered creative religions. However, does not discredit the religions in my opinion, but they think so. They think it does. It's signed, symbols and rituals are all saturated with the ancient wisdom. However, they're explained with trivialities, so palpable that one must recognize that admission alone by no means dispenses him from the necessity of progressing. But most never do. It's used as an elite club in many cities. Without being a Mason, you cannot succeed in business. So he's saying that the trivialities of the ancient wisdom quote unquote that you receive from masonry, like the signs, symbols, and rituals, are all saturated with trivialities, and so it's so palpable that you have to, upon admission and seeing all this, realize I need to like look it deeper into this. But most never do. They use it as a fraternity to get farther in life, and they never actually look beneath the hood, like in a Mormon town, if you're not Mormon. You're not gonna go very far with a business. They won't support you. It's wrong. But as Bill Cooper says, it is human nature. It's what you do in your own way, against your friends and your own clicks. You see, what we call adult society is nothing more than high school society. The same clicks and validation seekers exist. Everyone is trying to fulfill the expectations of those to whom they wish to be admired by. There's no such thing as adults, just older children. Me included the last part. It's funny because he said all this, and it's I've been thinking this, like we live in a world of adults that, you know. I mean, what's the difference between just them and grown children? And you know, yeah, I'm sure I'm like that in my own way. So that's just where we're at, you know. So it's good to realize that and be humble in the light of that. So, like the Bill, like Bill, the more I learned and grew and the more I realized, I'll never know what is truly necessary to know. But I must continue. And when I stop, like Bill says, I'll become a slave to this system and operations. Again, it takes work to be responsible and solvereign in my own right, to use my thinking faculties, my critical analysis. You know, actually being a thinking person is harder today and it takes more a lot more.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: It maybe said that the initiates only begin his mystical journey when he begins searching, and they are all lifted up by the lions paul. The grip of the lion's paul lifts up the Mason when he begins his search, right, and he begins his initiation when he's first initiated, he's lifted up, he's brought back to life by the grip of the lion's paw. Now, during this time that this came out, Lion King was coming out Lion King hmm. So he was pointing out, what is Lion King? You know? Of course, it's the story of Osiris right being told and Horace and everything else. And as we get through Mystery Babylon, we will cover this, but I'm not going to get into the Lion King right now. Just understand the symbology of the lion right. Look at the MGM Grand and the lion that sits there facing the lux sore, the source of light, the symbolism of the royal family. It is the symbolism of the royal family, of the tribe of Judah, which comes from the House of David. The House of David is meant to rule the new World Order. And this is from Bill Cooper's words, just like Israel. He talks about Israel being meant to lead, you know, bring in Armageddon, to bring in the new World Order, and they're gonna lead from there. Well, think about it, guys, we're talking about Solomon. We're talking about a religion that predates Christianity. We're talking about Solomon's temple being rebuilt today in the ballroom and net Yahoo right, And I'm sorry. First of all, let me say Solomon seal the Star of David. It says the House of David is meant to rule from Israel, this new World Order. I think that we're seeing the symbology. When we start to get deeper into the symbology of the Mystery Babylon, you're going to see what I see when it comes to Israel, the tribe of Judah, and how this is the counterfeit bloodline that's meant to rule. Okay, we'll get deeper into this to make a modern connection. Here improve Bill right again. Operation Rising Lion was conducted by Israel, right by net Yaku recently, you know Israel that said Armageddon will be brought about for the new world order. Most Amazons have no idea what they're involved in or helping to bring about. And today I think we see a little bit better what's being brought about, and that is definitely the new world Order out of Israel, especially when you look at the technology and everything and the connections they have. We cover this all the time, but we're going back to the beginning of the story though, and that's mystery Babylon. Okay. So I stand back in awe as I study and watch this, and the deeper I go and the more I uncover, my jaw drops to the floor in amazement, absolute amazement. I don't know if I'll be successful in waking anyone up, but I must try, because once we understand what's happening in this world, what's bringing it about, and why, then we will all know we can never cease to stop learning, no matter how old and smart we think we are, or we will never be free. Somewhere along the line, we stopped thinking and we began to be puppets on the string. They were attached to our knees, our legs, our hips, our elbows, and we started dancing and we got to get out of that. And so that's the point of this. So back to the freemasonry thing. Bill Cooper, I like to take it's funny when he does these shows. He goes from like that to all right, back to freemasonry. On the physical plane, freemasonry is the science of sciences, the recognition that God is the supreme artificer of terrestrial nature, not the creator or God of the Bible. He's the artificer of terrestrial nature, not the creator or God of the Bible. And the spiritual plane, Freemasonry is the original religion, the religion of all religions. This is why it's been so successful. To the public. They say they are to religion at all, just fraternal organization. They lie a lot for such a benevolent and philanthropic force, don't they. They believe that they've learned and teached and taught rather the strong, and helped the week leading the blind. But at the highest levels this is not the case. So the reason why I wanted to start off with this is because he tells a story all right in this introductory episode about Star Trek, all right, and Star Trek is not something I ever really got into, you know. I was more of a Star Wars guy. But Star Trek is definitely something I probably will get into, especially considering what we're going to talk about right here, because this is very very interesting. In Star Trek, the federation that brought all the intelligences of the universe together and what could be called a new World Order or a new Universe. They battle against one race that refuse to join them, and this race is called the Klingons. Why because they're clinging on to the old way. So those listening to this obviously would be the Klingons of this regime. Right if this was the materialize today, you and I we'd be the Klingons, which, by the way, it is materializing, and we will be the Klingons. I don't know if they'll use such a nice word for us though that words a little too light. I feel like they'll use a different one if you were to watch the movies where they candense all of the teachings into the movies back in the nineties or whatever. So I'm gonna have to watch these. Even the numbers of the movies, how many there were? Wasn't it was of importance? How many Star Trek movies came out in the nineties nineties. We'll see here. How many Star Trek movies do we get? I'm gonna guess that there was seven? Can anybody say how many there were? Does anybody know? I'm gonna guess there was seven. But let's see here, So we got one, two, three, four, five? Is there any in the eighties, let's type the eighties, so I got five in the nineties. In early two thousands, Oh wow, seventy nine. So there's one in seventy nine two? So well, shit, I hope, hey, somebody, if you don't mind, you just let me know how many Star Trek movies there were, because I bet there is seven, very hermetic number, but or five. There's either five or seven, maybe the five? Okay, who cares? Point bing if you were to watch the movies that were condensing all the teachings into one movie, or into the movies rather, even the numbers of movies are important with the occult symbology of those who call themselves illumined when speaking of Freemason, we're speaking of all the lodges under different names, not just Freemasonry. And that's something that will become very apparent as we talk more about Mystery Babylon, because one thing that I get a lot of flak for from people is like, oh, dude, you're convoluting all these different groups together. Well, they are the same. Whenever you look at the ancient practices that tie them together, in the rights, in the thought process, they are the same. It's one brotherhood. So when speaking of Freemasonry, we're talking about all the lodges, you see, because at the highest levels are the Illuminati. The Illuminati are the collective body of those who call themselves illumined. So that is everybody, the Gnostics, the Hermetics, the Kabbalists, you know, these people that say they're illumined or meant you know, these are the Illuminati. It's not just thirteen bloodlines. However, that is an important aspect to it, because yeah, we'll get to that. In Star Trek. Doctor Spock I don't know much about him, but he seems to be a part silicon, part biological being. He's represented as the illumined man. He works from pure intellect. He's never wrong. Captain Kirk, of course, is the commander. However, Spock seems to be really controlling everything. Oh, if nine is the answer. If somebody said nine, that's very gnostic number. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Hey, we got one hundred and six and nine people hanging out here. Shout out everybody. Please hit the like button. Please go ahead and check out the QR code at the bottom and follow us everywhere. If the QR code doesn't work, ahead and hit up that link in the description. I appreciate it. I appreciate it. It was seven. Let's go jeezy. Am I a gangster? Am I a gangster dude? Come on the hermitic seven? You know anyway? All right, let's get back to this kind of excited today. In Star Trek, Doctor Spock represented the illumined man working from pure intellect, never wrong. Captain Kirk was the commander, but Spock truly controlled everything. Spock had green blood based in copper. Hmm, green like osiris. Copper like what we use to conduct the electricity. Very interesting. He represented he had superior intellect and telepathy, very much like a silicon man or like this transhumanist man that they're trying to make. It seems Spock was that for sure. So that's something cool because I've never really watched the movies, but one hundred percent and one memorable episode of Star Trek they went to find God. They went beyond a barrier that no one has ever went beyond before. They transcended the boundaries between the material and the spiritual world. Is what this represented. They transcended it going beyond it. Most of you never understand what any of this really is. You just sit there thinking and watching that this is there to entertain you. However, we're being brainwashed. You're being educated into the New World religion and you don't even know it. That was a quote from Bill Cooper, and I agree. I'm starting to notice it a lot more every day. It's insane. So they made it to a planet where God was right, which is like pretty big red flag. You know, you make it to a planet and you're like, oh, God's here. You know, it's probably not God right, but whatever. When they get through, there's strange things that start happening. And when they get in the presence of God, they were told to kneel in the presence of them. What did Kirk do well? He challenged God like Job and he won. And remember in that story, like the first Jew was the one who wrestled with God. He's like, I'm gonna call you the Jew because i think that's really interesting connection here. But I'm not gonna hang my hat on that. Just wanted to mention that. But what is the message here? The message is that man is more powerful than God, so man therefore is God. So we see similarities. Of course, like I said, with Job, he wrestles with God. And of course the correlation with the Judas symbology and the lion mentioned before coming out of Israel. You know, we're talking about Israel and the whole David tribe, the one destined to rule the new world order. And we know that, you know, if Jesus is from the tribe of David Judah house of David, we know that the Antichrist has to be a part of that same blood line too, I believe, isn't that whole thing. I don't claim to be a theologian regardless. At the end of the day, guys, the point of the story that I'm telling you with the Star Trek stuff is that we're being initiated into this mystery religion and don't even know it.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: One interesting thing that I hope we have time for today is this new movie that came out that reminds me it's so interesting that we decided to do this mystery Babylon series right now, because if you look, have you guys seen the Hail Mary, Hail Mary, uh movie, because that's got a lot We'll get to that, but it's insane, dude. It falls right into the mystery Babylon And I'm sorry, you're right. It was Jacob Jacob rest of God. Is he from the same house though, I'm curious if he's from the same bloodline or not. But okay, they live. That's another example, a really good example, of course. We talked about that where the phenomenon is going on right in front of us. There's a man with a pair of glasses. When he puts them on, it allows them to see the true nature of reality, the symbology and hidden mess messages. Pardon me, well, that's me, that's Bill Cooper. You know, that's all of us who were searched and trying to tell and show other people and explain to them what's happening, you know. And of course we want to get them to get the glasses and try to put them on and see and wake up. We like the man in the movie, of course, get discredited and ostracized, but I'll never stop, as I'm sure you guys. So, every locality has produced its individual dogmas, but the doctrines of universal brotherhood was carried out throughout the world ages before the coming of temples or churches, based upon the ascertainable facts of our universe, which could be demonstrated as clearly to one race of earth dwellers as to another. Every area of the world has produced individual dogmas or religions, but the doctrines of the universal brotherhood has been carried out throughout all the world ages before the coming temples or churches, which were based upon the ascertainable facts of the universe which could be easily demonstrated between one earth dwell or to another. Whereas this world universal brotherhood cannot be ascertainable facts easily demonstrated from you know. So his point is that they live in some fairy tale kind of land of Luciferian doctrine. And he's saying that the churches and everything actually are based in ascertainable facts of our universe, is what he's saying. So dwelling a lot on the Masonic mysteries, we will have our eyes opened and be on the way to becoming truly knowledgeable. There's no doubt that the mysteries of the ancient Celts, Northlands and Britain's Gulls, Britain's and Gauls were derived from the same Oriental source as Freemasonry. Whether these mysteries entered Europe from the Great Man at Monads of India or from during merchants of Mediterraneanian before that that went all across the world, no one knows. But by studying the coins inhabiting the north of France before the Roman con conquest, Bill Cooper was attesting to the fact that the symbolism of ancient Egypt, archaic as it may be in form was present throughout Northern Europe Western Europe. To prove this, we look at bail which is the one deity found permeating Egypt, Syria, Phoenicia and semi barbaric Western Europe. It could be traced back to Babylonian Mesopotamian region, bail Ball Egyptian bess Indian Bacchus or Dionysius, the last name derived from the semi Semitic lineage, a don issue which the Babylonians corrupted into du Nish, calling the the capital of the valley of Euphrates, which was called Dunich, as well the country of the life, of the garden of Denish, which was placed of the drama of our first parents, Adam and Eve. So let me recap that. So there's this name Bail right in. This Bail all throughout the world has the same attributes the same kind of concept to it with a different name. And what he's pointing out is that the area called Dunish okay, which was the capital of the Euphrates, and what it literally meant was the tree of life or garden of denish, which was placed this was where the drama of Adam and Eve was. So in other words, he's saying that there's some like that. Pretty much the story of Adam and Eve even has been infiltrated by these Baal worshippers. So we're gonna get deeper into this. But a lot of this stuff might be shocking whenever you first hear it. I'm not gonna lie, especially as a Christian, but understand that none of this is credit in Christianity. The world religion of the Brotherhood has penetrated all religions, is the point. It's pretty wild shit, dude. Among the Babylonian's issue was the son of God Innu, which means I Am. The word add On meant Lord in Hebrew. You're familiar with Adenai, identical to bail, which meant Lord. The Hebrews called Jehovah Lord, quite reverently, still calling him Adeni. Babylonian, Bale, Greek, Adonis, or Tamuse in Syria are all the same, Tamus being the son of the mystical union between the dead Nimrod and his wife Semiramis. Later on, this story was retold with Isis and Horace, where she takes the phallus that she creates out of magic and gold, and she has Horace with the mac conception. Right, that's the whole idea here, this mystical union. These are all one and the same. Jehovah is the God of nature. They're associated with symbols which prove to be the geometrical and arithmetical concealments of the Hebrew four letter name Jhvh or Jehovah. So this is deep shit right here, guys. When you look at the depths of all these names geometrical or arithmetical with the geometer, you know, the whole geometria, Kabbalah number stuff, you will find that the Hebrew four letter name Jehovah is hidden within it or Yahweh. Right, so very very interesting. I don't know about Yahweh, but Jehovah for sure. I'm pretty sure those have the same whatever. I'm not going to get into that. This is deep shit, guys. The identification of this figure was made by the symbolic attributes, one one being the panther skin, which above all is present in highly artistic form in Greek Greek art as well as Syrian, Phoenician and Celtic tribes. They all feature the panther, the same thread, same religion, all point in all at the same point time in history. Crazy, guys, I mean, dude, think about it. The panther is like in South America too, right, so you even have it permeating all the way to South America. Uh, you know with the not ketzkotal, but the panther God. It was featured in mel Gibson's mel Gibson's movie, And what did we say that this brotherhood uses the panther in mel Gibson and we're gonna believe that mel Gibson's not in the club. Come on, guys, So this was the God of the mysteries. Okay. Celtic penetrated into England, Wales and Ireland, where they built their lodges in the Stonehenge obviously being one of them, where they practiced their mysteries. In these lodges, there was the vast Celtic priesthood which went under the name of the Druids, which knowledge derives from commentators. They did not go past, of course, surface level analysis of these Druidic people, so they didn't really understand what they were doing. They would go deep in the forest where the profane couldn't find them, And so a lot of this is fiction and fable, myth or outright lies. Many twist this to fit their own agenda, creating more lies and more fiction. So there's little that we really know without looking at the other brotherhoods that are connected to the Druids. Reuben Barrel found that the Druids were purely and simply Brahmins. Guys, this is important here. The Druids purely and simply were Brahmins. Okay, So the Brahmins is where the Druids got their ideology from and their philosophy, their spiritual philosophy. Well, isn't it interesting that the Nazis used Nordic Druidic ruins and they also went to Tibet to the Brahmins and they used their swastika and mixed it together. Because I think the Hitler in the whole dull society very much understood this truth. They were a part of the brotherhood, is my point. The Nazis were a part of the brotherhood, and this proves that in my opinion, because it's all about the symbols. Like they literally used the swastika for their symbol, and they used runes in their like you know, they would go in the castle and use runes and do a bunch of seances. Right, So the priest of the oak is what Druid with an H literally means. It also means magi, which is very important when you're thinking of MJ twelve, right, Magi magic magic to Majestic twelve because you have to realize majestic from Magic twelve. Bill Cooper saw the papers before they were called Majestic twelve, and it was called Magic twelve with a K. So the druids, of course, were the philosophers, the magistrates, and the priests of their people. They were what you would call the Illuminati of their day, uniting the entire range of learned professions under one head of illumined initiates. They prassic Canbric mysteries and were addicted to Bacchus worshiping and doing rituals, and groves and outdoor and outdoor temples of the sun with the symbol of the phalus, and always with a pool of water to reflect the light. Guys, what did I just say? Outdoor sun temples with water of phallus to reflect the light. Now there's two instances here that are important. Well, we have the Washington Monument, which is right outside of a pool of water to reflect it. But you also have JFK's assassination symbology on grove I'm sorry, symbology of grove on Elm Street where Kennedy was killed. Kennedy means wounded head and Gaelic, which is also where the Druids were dwelling, right, So there's a lot of symbology within all this stuff. And the deeper we go into the Mystery Babylon, the more symbolism that's going to kind of be spewing out here. So this is just the beginning. And as I said, once we finish Mystery Babylon, all this will make a lot more sense if it doesn't now. But you know this guy, I mean, Grove on Elm Street and then Nightmare on Elm Street comes out, you know, and he's talking about the connections, and I think that it's funny how he does that. He was really good at it. Many similarities connect Brahmin per and Chaldean magized together. There's a man named Hutchison who said that there was two sects of druids. One were star worshippers and the other were fire worshipers initiated or philosophers of the fire, akin to the Parsis, and they hated each other. There's little doubt that the Welsh god, who was the same god as the Semitic Ehu or Jehovah, and the Druids worshiped the deity under the form of the equinox bull, as did the early Hebrew and Egyptians, and under the form of the erect monoliths stone, the phallus and hermetic pillar of Gilgall in which so many were found in Palestine today. This is in nineteen ninety six, right, So they're finding phalluses and hermetic pillars and gilgall pillars in Palestine, and we wonder why they wanted all that land. So the Saraguin or the female consort of who responds in every way to the Egyptian I they had a very They had a solar god called Esus or Jesus or Jesus, who corresponded with Horace and was celebrated with similar rites. The latter is evidently the old Babylon Esu in another dress. It is the basis of a font from which the British Israelism stems. And it is all bullshit. So this last part kind of threw me through a little bit of a whirlwind a little bit. Guys. I don't know if this went right over your head, because it did for me at first. Right, May I just say I want to comment on this. I saw somebody said black son. The black son represents the rill energy, the rial energy, which comes from Agartha, the center of the Earth. It's essentially plasma, sentient plasma, I believe energy that they were trying to harness back in the Nazi times, and this was the rill energy. It was the black son, That's what they represented. And this is where the hollow earth stuff comes from. Now I think since then, you know, of course, like cern and all these different things, is them studying the vrill. This real energy. So interesting you brought that up, guys, So let me just repeat this last part because it's very interesting. So the Druids worshiped this issue deity right under the form of a bull right like bail okay, as did the early Hebrews and Egyptians under the form of an erect monoliths stone like Osiris. Same thing and the falss in the Hermetic pillar, et cetera. Now listen to this. Sarah Juent, the female consort, who is just like Isis, had a solar deity called Esus, like Jesus, who corresponded with Horace and was celebrated in similar ways. The latter Horaus is evidently the Babylonian Isu in another dress. So Horace and U are the same thing. It is the basis of a fond from which the British is stems. So in other words, British Israelism comes from bail worship, and they've tried to wrap the story of Jesus Christ into this bail deity, which is why the initiates say that Lucifer and Jesus are one in the same. It gets very confusing, but as we go through this, it'll make a lot more sense. Okay, just to add to this here, we're gonna add to the Hey, dude, we've got a couple hundred people in here. Shout out, everybody, man, big turnout for the Mystery Babylon series. That's what I'm talking about. And we're just getting started, guys. With the explorations of Sudan regions of Africa, the ruins of the ancient capital of Ethiopia, which is the cush of Old Testament. They brought to life an ancient temple of Amah containing a huge Masonic altar. And with archaeologic archaeologists getting ready to renew their work in Palestine in the Euphrates Valley, you hear this. So during this time when he was writing this and talking about this, they were going into Palestine in the Euphrates Valley, and they were digging up Antiquarians expect further additions to the vast evidence of the world wide spread of primitive Freemasonry, which concealed in its rites, symbols, and ceremonies for teaching the belief of the ground Architect, the Grand Architect and great Geometrician of the universe. As said before, this is not the God of the Bible, but they believe him to be of the universe, a one and supreme God. But this God, as we will see, is a pantheistic god. And more than that, as we will see, we can expect explorations eventually to bring new material that links the mound builders of the Mississippi Valley to the Mayas of the Yucatan and the Egyptian ancient Egyptians into one distinct primitive brother. We're seeing that now, aren't we. So if you follow the thread, you will find it leads up to the present day. They believe freemasonry is the parent of all religions. The original worldwide cosmic gnosis diffused in ancient times to the uttermost ends of the earth, scattered as it were, the Pompeii of prehistoric science is the mysteries buried under time. The prehistoric science not based in reality at all. However, I would disagree with this, Bill Cooper says this, I kind of disagree. I think that there's some universal laws that they go by which they can then use science to prove it. It doesn't mean it's like something to follow though. All the Masonic ritual or supreme scientific in an ancient way a survival through long ages by various underground channels of knowledge of the universe that was gained by astronomers from the temples of the tops of India, Kaldia, and China. It was the knowledge concealed within the brotherhood that enabled them to build the gigantic sun dials such as Stonehenge. The pillars of masonry today are the same that stood at the Temple of Solomon, erected by the same building fraternity known as the Builders under the sup supervision of the high priest architects who built the Sun Temple at Tire in the in which same pillars stood. So these are all the same pillars that stood before the ancient temples. When Cortes gazed in wonder in the Americas as he looked at the Aztecs and then sought out to destroy them. The same pillars as the primitive totem poles or the jokimum boaz in the modern day temples. These pillars are all the same hermetic pillars. Okay. So one thing I want to mention Geometria. Okay, Geometria ten five six five is the basic formula in which all exists Yahweh or Jehovah. It's not in the Jews brotherhood, of which many Jews are a part of. It's the Gnostics, the Episcopalians, and many more. So it's not just the Jews. However, they do always mention, you know, Jehovah and their stuff. But ten five six'. Five if you go watch the Movie Hail, mary you'll notice that there's a point in time where they say it will take him eleven, years ten, months fourteen, days and six hours to get. Home, well if you ignore the eleven, there it's, ten and then fourteen is five and then, six so ten five six it's like one number away off from the ten five six five That Bill cooper mentioned in the Movie Hail mary that just came. Out and there's so much more in that movie by the, way Like Hail mary is loaded with, SYMBOLOGY i think we're gonna get to break that. Down we're in an hour right, now so we're halfway through the, SHOW i, think AND i appreciate. Everybody we've got like two hundred and thirty people in. Here it's fucking. Awesome i'm stoked you're, Here, Jay thanks for being. Here i'm super stoked everybody's. Here this is. Awesome so we are halfway. Through we are going to actually get into The dawn Of. Man this is the actual first episode That Bill cooper did With Mystery. Babylon and as we do, This i'm gonna break down The dawn Of man the same way he. Did we're gonna keep it to the script transcript for the most. Part but the WAY i want to add to this is add some kind of current vibe to. It and SO i think we're gonna talk About Hail mary and how that's very similar to the two thousand and One Space odyssey. Vibe and it came out right when we're doing, this so it's so. Awesome the timing, crazy all, Right so let's do. This you guys, ready let's start. It, Dude The dawn of. Man SHOULD i go? ON i. WILL i will go on and on and on until you either wake up OR i am, dead one or the. Other and if you don't wake, UP i would rather be dead than alive in, slavery in The New World, order where their constitution, destroyed the family, broken and the children taken from the homes to be raised by the. State christians patriots locked in prisons and camps labor camps until they are no longer, useful and then they will be executed and the blood will run in The New World. Order he really knows how to fire you, up, dude and gets you out there doing something for our, struggles not against flesh and, blood but against the, rulers against the, authorities against the powers of this dark, world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly Realms ephesians six. Twelve, Dude i'm not like big on, like, Oh bible tattoos tattooed on. ME i would get that one on me for.
Speaker 3: Real all, right let's move. ON i would do, it, THOUGH i THINK i. Would nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: Three, wow he came out with this three years BEFORE i thought he came. Out, yeah it's. Crazy welcome to The hour of The. Time i'm your, Host William. COOPER i WISH i could pull his aura, out, DUDE i really. Do he's so. Good all, right, ready let's do. It WHEN i first saw the movie two thousand and, ONE i was, amazed, odd to say the. Least the entire scope of the movie was, overpowered and for the most part one second, here let me make SURE i got this on here for you, guys, okay and for most part of the people of the, world was completely. Baffling most people who saw that movie did not understand from the beginning to end what it was that they had. Experienced but they. Knew everyone who saw it knew they'd experienced something, profound something had big communicated to the, dark deep recesses of their, mind which they did not, understand and indeed they were incapable of. Understanding for you, see the movie was not meant for the, profane as most of us are called by the, adepts for the initiates or the priests of the mystery. Schools for that movie was a message to those initiates who were well versed in the symbology and the mystery religion of an ancient religion that is practiced to this day in. Secret Now i'm going to tell you the meaning of the symbology that you saw in the movie two thousand and, one and then each and every listener should go to their local video store and watch the movie again and again from beginning to, end for it is the story of the entire human, race according to the history of the mystery religion of Ancient. Babylon NOW i can assure you that you will not understand any of what you're going to hear without ample preparation and without a basic understanding and the symbology of the ancient. Religion and you're going to get. That and this is going to be a series of programs that will in fact take probably many hours to. Complete but let me just go over the symbology of the movie two thousand and one quickly with you to the first primitive, human probably sitting on his, haunches munching on some, vegetable watching the sun rise in the. East in the beginning of the movie two thousand and One Space, odyssey most people who sat in the theater were struck by imagery which was presented to them as they first saw a dark and gray and ugly. World as that world began to move down to the center of the, screen they saw behind it a. Moon and as the moon began to come down the world that was sinking to the lower part of the. Screen behind, it you saw the emergence of the. Sun what you were witnessing was an eclipse of the, sun partial, Eclipse and as the light from The sun spilled across the edge of the, moon it took the shape of the boat Of isis in the. Sun of, course for anyone who has studied The ossyrian cycle Became, osiris and the symbology Was osiris riding across the heavens upon the boat Of. Isis now this will all have much deeper meaning to you as we progress towards the education in the ancient mystery, schools which are today by many different, names and we will get to some of the names as we go. Along of, course this signified the creation of the universe and of the. World what we saw next was a barren, plane nothing, growing barren, rocks barren. Desert and then we saw the sun begin to rise in the east over the, horizon signifying the birth of the. World so the sun was coming over a barren, land and after that you start to get. Life as the sun travels across the, heavens you see the wind begin to move the face of the, earth signifying that something was kind of starting to. Move and as the sun began to reach the zenith on a prime, longitude you see, shrubs small green plants began to. Emerge and as it traveled across the, heavens this didn't signify a. Day it signified in age and, age dear, Listeners as the sun sank deeper into the, afternoon we saw the emergence of animal, life, birds and we could hear the birds, singing and we could he and we could see the, animals and then we could see, primitive primitive man in the form of an. Ape this man was mingling amongst the, animals either harming the other and living in a state of. Innocence so you saw that even when the animals and man were in competition for, food no one was injured or. Hurt there was a display of waving of arms and yelling and grunting until the other moved. Away the significance of this was the age of. Innocence when man lived in the garden Of, eden innocent with the. Animals it was a, vegetarian and as the sun progressed farther towards the, west we saw the man begin to retreat into the. Wound for you, see the passage of the sun across the sky from that time signified the birth of the. World but as we saw it reached the, zenith the most powerful aspect of the heavens life began to, emerge and that the animals and early man lived in harmony, together in a state of. Innocence so that was the symbology in this part of the. Movie during this, process you saw a rock formation in the shape of a male, organ the. Penis this was the symbology of the mystery, schools the generative force of. Creation when you watch the movie, again attention to the symbology of that. Movie, WELL i want to, know do you guys remember The utah monoliths that came out in twenty. SIXTEEN i think this is a good spot to segue off of real quick because, guys where do those come? From because the significance of this movie is we're going to uncover in this. Episode here starts to make a lot more sense whenever you start to see these that popped. Up you, guys remember. This it looks exactly like it did in the. Movie let me look up the. Monolith so IF i look up the monolith in two thousand and, one space, outusy, dude it's gonna be super close to This. Utah What's. Utah's utah's symbol is the, beehive If i'm not, mistaken which is literally The freemason. Symbol utah is u or is It? Nevada? Yeah. Utah and that's also where The mormons, are who are a division Of. Freemasons so IF i look up our, obelisk it was an obelisk obelisk in two thousand and. One let's see what it looks. Like check. This take a mental picture. Here let's see what it looks. Like, okay not too. Bad we got some, rockiness we got a little we got the only thing missing is some like shitty. Monkeys some shitty. Monkeys that's all we're, missing all, Right so let's get back to the business. HERE i just wanted to segue off on that because it's, like what were those you know WHAT i? Mean and how did that play into what we're talking about? Here because we're talking about a new, age new, age a new man being brought in by this new. Age and so when we're talking about that obelisk in this movie being a symbol of the mystery schools of the generative force of. Creation when you watch the movie, again you pay attention to that symbol and you'll see that afterwards intellect starts to come in because again we talked about the age of. Innocence and, now well after that part of the, movie you notice things. Changed so let's talk about how they change. Now as the sun begins to sink even further in the, west man and his little tribe goes to the water hole and confronts another group of primitive, men all in the form of an, ape and there is a, confrontation but you notice that no one is injured or. Killed there was a lot of waving of the, arms jumping up and down and, grunting but until the group that was at the watering hole and already quenched their, thirst moved. Away then the group moved. In so they skirted into the womb signified by the cave the, cave and there was more symbology there as they all sat in the darkness with their eyes open in. Fear one of the female apes held their child at their, breasts and you were seeing man in the transformation from ape to, human primitive man evolving to the point where he could. Think and then what happened in the Movie towards the. Dawn you heard the humming of the, bees millions of bees in the, beehive and the bees were a prominent symbol of the mystery. Schools it signifies societal, cohesion, industry not in the industries you may think of it today manufacturing of, cars but industry as in working together in a societal, form in this, case the very basic rudiments of. Society and as the sun began and begins to rise up in the, east signifying the dawn of the New, man the audience beheld an, obelisk a monolith in front of the cave or the womb from which the apes, emerged and it appeared that the humming of the bees was emanating from the block of, stone signifying that out of this block of stone came social and societal industry and. Cohesion, now NOTICE i said three wordslith obelisk in. Stone all of these are significant symbols in the ancient mystery, religions and you just saw that this was Not god because creation had already taken. Place the world had been, created plants and animals had all been. Created primitive man existed on the earth before this, monolith this obelisk or stone ever made its. Appearance it's also known as the stone that you saw, earlier this generative force or. Penis, now don't get all confused about this terminology will begin to make sense as you go. Along, see because we know about, THIS i, Mean Aleister, crowley you have number. Eleven it's the double generative. Force kind of, interesting you, know that's why they use that. Number, anyway it'll begin to make sense as we go. Along it took many years of study to understand what we are now. Imparting Bill cooper's imparting to. Us so you watched as the apes milled about in great, excitement and one encouraged by another Signifying adam and e until he actually reached out and touched the face of the, stone and then he was imparted with. Intellect so you can tell that something significant had taken place the stone and general volume of the music changed at that, point and then the other apes began to touch and rub the statue as. Well, now most people THAT i knew attributed that what happened to some extraterrestrial, force and they were receiving exoteric. Interpretations of, course of that what is meant for the, profane those who were not illumined and cannot understand what it is that they are. Seeing but for the, initiated what they witnessed was creation of the world By god and impartation of knowledge to, man the forbidden knowledge By lucifer and his Agent. Satan for in the religion and the mystery, schools they believed that man was held prisoner in the garden Of eden by an unjust and Vindictive, god and that man was not told by his unjust and Vindictive god that he could have the same. Powers man was set free from the bonds of ignorance By lucifer through his Agent. Satan and many believed that two are the. Same that's, okay because maybe they, are and that though the gifted intellect man himself will Become. God, now for those of you who don't, Understand i'm. Sorry for those of you who understand What i'm imparting to you, now you may not even have to listen. Further for it explains everything that ever happened in the history of, man and everything that is happening now and all that happens in the. Future man is looking to Become god through. Intellect as it, progressed you saw the first primitive man form the first original thought using the gift of. Intellect when he squatted in the dust and picked up a, bone flopped the bone, over and he starts to realize that when he hit the rib that was on the, ground he broke, it and so of course he's watching the bones, fly and then he struck it again and, again and he crushed the skull of a dead animal that was lying in front of. Him and you notice that the portrayal of this was absolutely, accurate because the next thing that happened was this new, gift this intellect and original thought led to the murder of another primitive, being in this case of the tribe that had not been given the gift of. Intellect yet it did not have the ability to use a bone as a weapon because they had not made the. Connection and you watched the symbology of the movie The murder Of abel by his Brother, kane and he watched as he threw the bone up into the, air and next, thing you, know the progression of the use of the gift of intellect led to the space station spinning around The, earth and then the story began of man's journey towards. Illumination imagine how crazy that. Is so this movie starts off with just monkeys hanging out primitive, man and then they touch a. Monolith the next thing you, know this you, know monkey's starting to think about how it can use this bone as a, tool a tool of, destruction and the first thing it does is destroy human are you could call it human, Life and it throws the bone in the, air as if to say that that was the first piece of progression in human. History, LIKE i don't, know, man you're really making it sound like that was a good. Thing, again To Bill cooper's, point they believed that we were saved by. Intellect but if intellect led towards, murder how is that a good? Thing not to say we should be like some dumb drones or, Animals but there's some deep philosophical thoughts here whenever you read. That so everything in that movie was a symbol for something. Else the audience sitting, there who are what the adepts or initiates called, profane did not understand what they. Saw they thought that it was really about a journey into space by an astronaut or a group of, astronauts and that the bad things that happened to some of, them and none of them understood the significance of the obelisk, monoliths the one on The, moon the one in orbit Around, jupiter and the ultimate transformation of the astronaut into a giant fetus floating in. Space to tell you the, truth WHEN i saw the, MOVIE i first didn't, either BUT i knew there was a lot there and it was important to, know SO i never stopped studying UNTIL i found. Out and of course one discovery leads to, another and every TIME i answered a, question one hundred more popped. Up and this is What Bill cooper was saying about reading that or watching. That so the adepts of the, initiates the priests class of the Mystery school believed that they found, it and that they know all of these, things talking about like all the universal truths in the. World i'm not really sure that they, do because in my search and my ultimate, illumination and, YES i have become to a degree illumined. Illuminated i've discovered THAT i am more illuminated than most of those who have gone through the process of initiation in the mystery schools and believe that they know more and believe that they know more THAN i, do and that is not. True i've surpassed them by so, far and they believe that they are so far ahead there it has become difficult for me to place myself in any kind of logical progression along a path That i'm, following AND i know not where it will ultimately. Lead BUT i know that many have been misled along this path and are worshiping the fallen angel that we know As. Lucifer many believe That lucifer And satan are the. Same many believe that they are total different, entities and That satan is evil And lucifer is. Not But lucifer rebelling and St. God according to The, bible it was expelled from heaven and flung to earth to be master of this material. World, now If lucifer is Indeed, satan how this transformation took. Place i'm not wise enough to know if they are different THAN i have not yet discovered Where satan came. From If lucifer is Not. Satan now there are people who have profess to know these. Answers and he sat down with him for hours and came out still having. Questions it could probably be called the FIRST ufo siding of. History how Art thal fallen from? Heaven, Oh lucifer's son of the Morning. Star now Notice lucifer was the son of the Morning. Star he was also called the Morning. Star and there's great mystery, here Because christ also called himself the Morning. Star now all that fits, TOGETHER i do not, Know But i've been told by those who have been initiated in the mystery schools That christ And lucifer are one and the same. Being, HOWEVER i cannot bring myself to believe that what you, believe of, course is your own, business and is not my intention to make you believe, anything but rather to impart on you What i've learned over, many many years of study and to the secrets of those who worshiped the ancient mystery. Religions for you see that, monkey you sat there squatting on his haunches in the, desert striking the earth and the pile of bones with his great thigh bone was the first priest of the mystery. Schools it was the first priest who began to initiate others into the. Secrets and they are the ones who have been, responsible according to my, research for most of the scientific developments and forward, movements as far as material progress goes of the human. Race for they were the, Learners they were the ones who developed. Science they were the ones who hid their developments and used their, science in their knowledge and secrets to govern, others usually not as kings rather but as a advisors and priests in all, actuality the power behind the. Throne in ancient times and even today they have ruled from the, shadows and they have called themselves the guardians of the secrets of the. Ages at, first the religion was astro, theology or the worship of the. Heavens the first object of this worship was the, sun the second object was the. Moon and everywhere you see this mystery schools or mystery, religion you will see the symbols of the sun and, moon also known As osiris In isis and the Child, horus WHICH i will explain the meaning of. Later So man's newfound intellects set him upon a quest that according to those who say they know has never ended until even until this. Day and the modern day equivalent of this ancient mystery religion calls itself The order of The. Quest Francis bacon was in The order of The. Quest as we'll go over into some of this later when we talk about The, Rosicrucians but it's all the same. Thing when he speaks about The New, ATLANTIS i, mean that's where we're, at. Guys this is all the same, thing this new age theosophical, society bringing all the symbols into one. Organization it's the externalization of the arch, hierarchy is the initiation of the masses into the mystery. Religion you will see it reflected in many ways in their outward exoteric, branches where they disseminate information to the public or manipulate the public as the profane to them are nothing more than cattle to be herded and occasionally to be led to. Slaughter and in the two thousand and one, Movie The quest led them ultimately into, space into The, moon where they were further imparted knowledge By lucifer again in the form of The, obelisk The stone on The, moon and you will understand what this means later when we get to The ossyrian cycle or the legend of Isis osyrus in The Child, horus that's in a few episodes from. Now when they were imparted knowledge again on The. Moon it set them off on a further quest to the Planet, jupiter where they found a huge tremendous again in another, obelisk, monoliths, stone the generative, forest the penis floating in space orbiting the Planet. Jupiter what's funny Because, Europa jupiter's, moon one of them is where they say that The aliens will come. From and this obelist was Orbiting jupiter And europa happens to be the movie about The, nazis which makes them look like good, guys just saying and The nazis were into this stuff so like they were super into the mystery, schools regardless of how against freemasons they seem to have. Been so the journey from The moon To jupiter is significant for the astronauts on board the spaceship represented the entirety of the human. Race it represented that some will evolve and those who cannot will not be allowed into the. Future you, see this was a message for those who rule to all the initiatis of the. World it was a message that the New age is now. Dawning two thousand and, ONE A Space odyssey was a movie about telling the initiates that the new age is dawning and that the New man is the only man that will make it into the. Future the rest will not make. It so you could see that at one point on this. Journey during this journey from The moon To, jupiter man represented on a microcosm by the, astronauts came into conflict with their own. Technology the technology the human race was represented by a computer called How. Hal for those intelligent enough to experiment with the name how and progress the letters one forward in the alphabet from which they were in the, MOVIE h BECAME, I a BECOMES, b AND l BECOMES. M so they were able to see that the symbol of the largest at that time when the movie was, made corporation that was on the cutting edge of computer TECHNOLOGY. Ibm very significant that man had built his, technology this computer which had an artificial, intelligence which was capable of communicating with the. Astronauts yet they'd forgotten to put a switch in the machine that could turn it off at. Will so now you have to understand that this is all. Symbology how represented many. Things he represented the atomic, bomb the hydrogen, bomb chemical, warfare bacterial. Warfare he represented the state of the art of technology where it became so complicated that no one man by himself could be an expert in it and thus might unknowingly participate in the building of a technology which could ultimately destroy. Him yet he only worked on a part or portion of. It that is our current state of being. Today of, course isn't, it the knowledge of which did not indicate to him that the end product could be a. Danger where everybody has to specialize some portion of. Technology we see that today the overall picture is so, complicated so far beyond our understanding, that just like in two thousand and, one where it predicted that actually becoming true before our, eyes just In Bill cooper's, lifetime not, myself BECAUSE i never knew how to work on. Cars i've seen automobiles THAT i could take apart and put together blindfolded myself as a, teenager to driving automobiles that can't even lift the hood and recognize what's under. It you know there's an engine, there but as far as in some fuel system delivery but otherwise it is foreign because you have to have years the specialized training in order to understand and this. Technology so this has occurred of course across the board in. Technology and As i've told you, BEFORE i will tell you again, tonight your, listeners in, secret whatever you perceive as the state of technology in the public, eye the very cutting. Edge in, secret they're at minimum of five hundred or fifty to one, hundred rather years ahead to the point where science fiction is no longer fiction and there hasn't been for quite some. Time it is science. Fact so of course we see this battle play out on the board on board of the, ship where ultimately there was only one astronaut left fighting the battle against how he was able to make this jump in his evolutionary consciousness and he was able to Fool howl and turn the computer. Off but when he did, so he knew that he had relegated himself to permanent separation from his fellow human beings back On. Earth and the message was not that he went into space to affect the. Separation space was just the vehicle which it was conveyed in the. Movie the message is that the New man will go into the future and the rest of us shall. Perish we will not be allowed into the. Future if we, are it will be as a slave labor until we are no longer. Useful then we will be simply. Exterminated the message to the vast army of initiates in The mystery schools is that we are the threshold of the new, age and into this new age will march only one. Man it is the new, man the illumined. Man it is the man that is able to make the evolutionary jump no more, war no more, rape no more, pillage to the level in The Mystery schools known as six sixty. Six it is the number of a. Man it is the illumined man of the. Mysteries to those of us who Are, christians it is the symbol of the mark of the, beast the indication that the anti crisis arrived in the beginning of the time in the book Of revelation known as The tribulation is Came all of this THAT i THOUGHT i knew so well and understood had become a parent more mysterious to me now AS i now am battling against something that is almost, incomprehensible AND i have to do it. Alone by, myself not trusting, anyone not letting them in for fear they may corrupt my mind AND i would be led down the wrong. Path, dude this guy had to have had a hard time. Though imagine this in the early. Nineties come, on, dude nobody was looking at this. Shit BUT i have an awful lot of clues and a lot of, facts And i've learned an awful. Lot Maybe i'm more confused THAN i ever have been in my. Life but after you hear the results of WHAT i have, learned and After i'm for the first time Since i've learned, this communicated with other human, beings maybe we can work on this and patch this mystery up together and come up with what we need as answers to formulate a future that we can all enjoy without, fear without, war without lies and deception of, manipulation without elitist and terrorists and crooks and. Liars For i'm going to impart you during all of this that the priests of the ancient mystery religions are the ones who have caused most of the misery in history of. Man and if they have not learned this knowledge the secrets of the, ages that they have kept from the rest of us and used to manipulate. Us maybe we would have reached peace in the world hundreds of years. Ago of, course none of us know the answer to. That BUT i don't think much of what has happened in history of the world that was miserable and terrible would have happened without these. People, now at the end of the, movie what you saw was an astronaut became older and, aged and that was the symbol of gaining knowledge and. Wisdom and he looked at himself and he saw himself, younger and he looked back and saw himself. Older and he looked back and saw he was. Older, still, man this is. Weird and he looked back and he was young, again and then. Old then he saw, unbelievable, overpowering stunning vision of a, fetus a human, fetus floating in the great vastness of the, universe signifying the birth of the new, age the new man that will go into the. Future and on the sequel two thousand and, one you saw that this astronaut who made the jump came back and talked to some of the, few signifying that he had become a teacher to the rest of, us and when he asked what happened to, him he, said AND i quote something. Wonderful now that was supposed to tell the rest of the initiative of the world who really were who really understood the symbology of the movie that if they're willing to make this transition into the future to, be it would be a. UTOPIA i don't know whether it would be or, not BUT i could tell you. This the priests of the ancient mystery religions are in charge right, now and we had better dad well find, out and we had better do it. Quick for the new age is The age Of. Aquarius the exact date of the The age Of queries can be determined, astrologically And i'm not going to tell you what that date, is ALTHOUGH i have it right here on a piece of paper in front of. ME i want you all the help in this. Search god KNOWS i need, help AND i can AND i can't save us. Alone and there is always the, possibility Because i'm, human THAT i can make a wrong. Decision and that's WHY i Form. Cadgie why didn't Form Cadgy Bill cooper? Did i've got my own little community SIX g and we're trying to reform cadgy and work on this, together digging and searching for the information to figure out what the hell is going. On so let's get back to the. Beginning when man was in his infancy on the evolutionary scale of, development man was. Alone alone in the sense that he did not have all the help and the knowledge that we have today it enables us to. Survive man was, cold subject to the, cold the, beast the wild beast of. Prey he didn't have a, home he didn't have air conditioning in the, summer he did and have heating in the, winter no medical. Doctors if he became ill or, injured he was most likely to. Die so it did not take ancient man very long to decide that in this world the single greatest enemy to be feared was the darkness of night and all the unknown dangers that came with. It simply, stated man's first enemy was. Darkness understanding this one, fact one can easily readily see why the greatest and most trustworthy friend the human race could ever have was by Far heaven's greatest gift to the, world the glorious rising orb of the day that we call the. Sun that was the beginning of the battle between light and. Darkness it was man's first understanding of, birth, death and rebirth of a. Deity for The sun rose traveled across the, heavens where it reached the most powerful, point the, zenith and, then signifying old, age in the end of its, life sank into the west and. Died the man was subjected to the in the dangers the cold of, night As god again was reborn the next. Morning, now, Folks i'm not making any of this. Up took many years to figure this. Out man noticed that the moon also rose and lived a different life than The, sun then set and died and was reborn. Again The, sun because of its, brilliance became the master of the greatest. Deity the moon took on the feminine aspect because the moon reflected the light of her. Master and all of this will begin to make sense to you eventually as we go through, this because from now, on every, program or at Least i'll be doing this every, week will be an explanation of the esoteric, religion the mystery. Religion it's important that we all understand it because there are many people in, charge and don't ask me to tell you the. Truth of, religion FOR i really believe in The constitution and that we all have the right to worship our Own god in our own, way and no one has the right to tell anyone unless they, asked what they should. Believe you all know That i'm A, christian But i'm not A christian in the sense THAT i follow dogma of any, church or the preachings or any preacher that's same for, me or necessarily the word for Word. BIBLE i stick strictly the only to the words that are directly attributed To Jesus, christ AND i attempt to follow those words in my daily. Life doesn't matter to me whether anyone proves that he ever lived or. NOT i have found that those are the most profound teachings amongst all the books and teachings That i've ever read or heard in my. Life and so someone can prove to me that there's something. Better that is WHAT i always adhere. To hey, man good to live. BY i do advise you that we all need to learn as much as we can about everything we, can because one Thing i've learned in my life is that most of us what we have never been, taught ever been, taught has been a, lie AND i know who they are at one part the knowledge to. You who are the, priests the, adepts and the initiates of The mystery School they are in control and they are shaping the. Future so we better learn as much about them as we, can because you cannot identify an enemy unless you know the, enemy and you cannot fight a battle if you know nothing about the battle tactics of your. Opponent and when you Understand lucifer is the sun of the Morning star or the Morning star, itself then creations of the members of The Mystery schools begin to make more. Sense so we're on to The son Of. God that's gonna be next, week The son Of god. Baby so that is getting into the pagan philosophy of some. Worship and one important THING i want to before we go, here BECAUSE i SAID i wanted to mix this, in and we got just enough time about twenty minutes and then we'll be at two. Hours So i'm gonna pull this up. Here have you guys Seen Hail, Mary Hail, Mary, dude me pull it. Up oh this, movie, MAN i watched it. Today it's a pretty corny. MOVIE i won't. Lie it's pretty, corny but when you watch, it you come to realize there is a lot going on, here very much Like. Prometheus the Movie prometheus is almost like a rebranding of two thousand and one A Space. Odyssey that's another movie THAT i would almost love to break down along with this part of the series because it's, like, dude it's got THE ai thing and, everything but it also has this idea that like that they add the INTER knacki story into that. Aspect it's very. Funny, Okay Hail, mary believe In Hale, mary look at this. Project Hail mary, three twenty twenty. Six So Hail mary obviously is referring to the idea that it's a long, shot you, know it's like their final. Grow we're gonna give it a shot and we hope we make it. Right but when you look, deeper you start to find that there's so much symbology loaded into this. Movie it's absolutely. Insane So Hail, mary of, course Is Isis we just talked About isis being the Moon? Goddess did you know That In Greco roman, times as we talked about it's all one mystery. Religion In Greco roman, times they Merged Venus venus And isis were. Interchangeable so later on in the, movie whenever The sun is being attacked By, venus some cells being made On venus to go and attack. IT i don't. Know it's funny, though that they're using the sun And venus, right because it's Like Venus lucifer is destroying this, sun so the real light is being killed By. Lucifer it's very. Odd so you, have of course THE Mgm lion as we talked about who made the. Movie they changed the colors to white and, red very much like The Knights Templar. Cross there's a doctor Named Ryland. Grace Doctor Ryland, grace he's a. Scientist three astronauts go and he's the only one to. Live he's a scientist who worked At. Unesco he believed water is unnecessary for life to. Evolve believes on other planets other conditions could be necessary available to you, know create. Life the movie starts off and it's got just randomly LIKE i movement, detected body movement. Detected it's you, know SOME ai robot spaceship that he's. In he wakes up in this cocoon like. State he's got orange clothes, on very much like the freemasonic orange only to make. It, oh he's the only one to make, it and he looks very much Like jesus from his hair. Grind he's flying towards a light in the. Distance when he looks, out he's. Gazing he's all by himself and it's just a. Light at the. End he doesn't remember, anything so he's slowly gaining his memories. Back and AS i mentioned, earlier you have that ten five to six, number which is, like yeahweh. Almost that's mentioned about how long it'll take him to get back. Home eleven, years ten, months fourteen days in six. Hours now we get a lot of like sound frequency and sand levitation kind of imagery space. Dots these little cells coming from something called This petrova, line which is coming From venus to The, sun is sending cells to pretty much eat and destroy The. Sun, again it's like destroying the intellect with false. Light false light is destroying the. Intellect lucifer is destroying, Right and that's the whole idea. There it's kind of, interesting SO i won't get too far into, it but, yeah the sun's dying only three, WINTER i, MEAN i don't want To so they're going to this other sun in a way far, away like nineteen eleven point nine light years, away and he's using the stuff that's killing the son to power the ship, there and so the sun where they're going isn't being killed as. Fast so they're trying to. Go see why this sun happens to be Called tao, Seti tao being an axon stabilizing protein and biology or a religious symbol for salvation and, longevity and seti also can be an acronym for communication with extraterrestrial. Intelligence so it's weird that you have this idea of like salvation through communication with extterrestrial and tell digence is literally what the sun translates to that they're going to travel. To and wouldn't you know, it he gets to this solar system and there's alien life. There it's got a, spaceship it's talking to. Him he's got a language learning model that he gets to like talk to the thing with and essentially he uh achieves salvation through communication with extraterrestrial, intelligence which is exactly what how set he means if you were to literally translate the. Words SO i watched this today right AFTER i did like writing up My Mystery, babylon you know right. Up And i've been really Because i've been listening To Bill cooper for the past few. Days i've been very like symbolically, minded and SO i Watched Hail mary AND i was just, like holy, shit there's so much stuff in, here and it's. CRAZY i can't believe we have three hundred people watching this show right. Now shout out? Everybody DID i hope you guys enjoyed this so? Far, like what do you think, First Mystery babylon will revamping. It what's the? Vibe, like it's a lot of. READING i try to give you a little. Whatever what do you guys? Think? MAN i really enjoyed it all, right P Bill, cooper best to ever do? It shout, Out, Jeez matt always, great, Brother, hey thank you, Man you're always. Great. CHEESY i appreciate, you, GUYS a lot of. Love sundays are always great. TURNOUTS i will say that usually we get large amount of people in here On. Sundays my wife's you, know she doesn't love that Because house Of dragon comes On. Sundays, guys but, hey it's a good turnout, day and, UH i feel good about this. One Mystery. Babylon, DUDE i feel good about. IT i feel like we knocked out that first episode. TODAY i feel like it was pretty. Good hopefully we didn't, proud so we're gonna oh so, okay we got a lot of people watching THE. X, hey if you're AN, x you better get down here on this LITTLE qr code on the bottom, right bottom, right and go hit up the YouTube and follow. Us brother and sister and fucking non. Binary if there's any of, THOSE i doubt. It but, otherwise, man thank you guys so. Much LIKE i, said be sure to support the. Show we've got in the, Description we've got our link for the link. Tree we've got OUR qr code here for the link tree on the bottom. Right, OTHERWISE i appreciate you, guys thanks for checking it. OUT i hope this was a worthy rendition Of Bill Cooper's Mystery. Babylon i'm gonna keep doing. It i'm doing all of, them So, tarah don't you. Worry i've started it, NOW i got to finish. It so we'll be doing this probably for a while, now unless some crazy shit comes. Up of, Course i'll do some additional, episodes but a lot of, this you, guys have a great. Night thank you so, much AND i will see you probably. Tomorrow But Lee, friday he's. Up have a good