Speaker 1: Yo, what's going on? Everybody? Welcome to a new episode of Mychanic Cass. I'm Canon Dave. On today's episode, we're gonna do a live review from this Olympics box. Got this right here, and we're gonna open it up and show you what we got in there. It's been a pretty cool experience going through some.
Speaker 2: Live experience and just kind of talk about what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then we're gonna get into vapes. Recently I've been grabbing some vapes and I want to jump into some good bad talk about him the future. Yeah, bros and cons baby.
Speaker 2: And let us know what you think of the comments of anything we missed and then we didn't hit anything. You guys are like, yo, chill, that's a little too extreme.
Speaker 1: Yeah, always let us know. And then also I want to give a shout out to our partners that helped make this possible. Want to kick it off with first our our one of our old time partners, Old School Organics, longest running partner with us. If you're looking for any of the Old School Genetics, definitely check them out. They got the sour diesels, they got the Bubba cush, they have New School Genetics with Cheetos. They're bringing back some ogs. If you want to check out some another grow kinship where they're talking only about the terps. They are where the terps thrive, and check out the exit one twenty seven. That is so gas by Kinship. Then also shout out to our drink sponsor, High nine right here, Delta nine drink. It's also with caffeine and in the States. Yeah, Mike an cast fifteen for fifteen percent off. Yep, my can of fifteen, I think, yes, yes. And then also shout out the Cannabis Workers Resource.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So shout out to our partners and if you like what we were doing here and you want to get in the community, reach out partner up you have like line it individuals. But yeah, no, I mean this is gonna be fun little discussion now. A lot going on the news right now. The only thing I will will say. The only thing that is going on is that I heard they are delaying the reschedule meetings till after the election.
Speaker 1: That's actually going to be an.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing I did want to top on. Yeah, and that was gonna say so that that so we have a little bit of time. So see in December. That's pretty much the only update we got there as far as news, because everything else is kind of just repetitive. But Dave had this great topic he wants to talk about, and I think there is a lot of you know, a lot of good and a lot of negative things that have come with the vaping world in general. You know are but yeah, also, this is Olympics box man. I mean, you want to grab this and show the back because this is one thing I thought was pretty cool about this whole box thing is like, you got all the entries on the back here, and it gives you you know, it gives you the THC and CBD, does not give you the terps. Wish I had terps. But at least they give you some information so you can kind of base it off because at the end of the day, they can't give you names.
Speaker 1: You know, the strains don't even have names. We've got entry number fifteen Flower. That's the legit name of it.
Speaker 2: Hey, look there's our name. What uh so, yeah, we paid for marketing. That's a market You just get a bunch of bags, just a bunch of different little samples in there, and uh yeah, pretty stoked.
Speaker 1: Also got a gram of rosin, which is pretty good, and then some edibles that we enjoyed, the pot dots, and then I think there was a gummies.
Speaker 2: And the one thing if you didn't check out the episode with Tyler, we had them on prior. One thing I liked about this is that they kind of went through and skimmed through. One thing I liked about this one specifically a little different, was that they went through and weed it out, kind of like the ones they didn't think would keep at the level. I don't know, they had like a pre judge rate.
Speaker 1: They had a preliminary round where everything was tried and then they they based it on which ones would be the most they thought would be the best of for the competition. Those are the entries that they know.
Speaker 2: My wording was poorly, but like the idea was that they kind of weeded out some of the ones were like, you know, not necessarily that you don't have a chance, but like you know what I'm saying, you know.
Speaker 1: They wanted to do it, Yeah, exactly where they wanted to do it. Where you only have the rosin, you can only have fourteen grads the only mean by at once, so that makes sense. One gram per instead of doing half grams, they did four grams and then the flower was two gram packs and you can only get two and a half ounces or two ounces at one purchase. I yeah, that yeah, and there's like twenty four so twenty four times two is what forty eight because I think is that how many ches they have, so it's close to it. So they pretty much max it out on what they can do. But we're going to review number fifteen, so I'll let you smell it first and looked at it because once you do, you can do talking. And then I'll break it up and go through it.
Speaker 2: And by the way, just give you a little insight if you're not noticing this isn't the studio and you might be asking, like, dang, that's a cool studio B. And that's what Cana Dave's house is studio B. We pretty much decided we need this because yes, my power went out and that's why this is a little hard to record some days, and it's been out for days now, so we're never we weren't able to get the recorded and so we're here at Dave so we're just trying to figure out ways to keep recordings going for you.
Speaker 1: And honestly are days. Honestly think this is gonna be a new setup for us to do recordings. Yeah, because it's on his way home from work. It's a good place to meet. We can always have people here as well.
Speaker 2: Took like run see like perm type of smell man, when I just want to smell my mind.
Speaker 1: I saw that. I was like, wait to talk in.
Speaker 2: The mic hey man smelled the micro.
Speaker 1: Oh this guy. We've only done a little smoking today too.
Speaker 2: It's not bad. I like that, It's like pretty good smell.
Speaker 1: For some reason, I feel like we might have reviewed this one because it looks like it's not as much.
Speaker 2: We might have smoked a little bit.
Speaker 1: But should I get a different one out of the box?
Speaker 2: It all right, do it? Because like and then the thing is what he was saying is some of these ones we started picking from just a smoke and see if we enjoyed him. And so far we've enjoyed all of them. So that's why, like we're really gonna have to sit down and do a review. Sealed shut number eleven, y'all, who are we see the back? What it's got? Information wise? For eleven?
Speaker 1: Harvested on six five ten percent or point one ozh cbd twenty seven percent.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've reviewed some of these and we've wrote notes in my like on our phones and stuff. Was when we were grade at all, we just PLoP it in and fifteen looked like you might have been half you know.
Speaker 2: At first had an interesting smell, like weird smell, but it's almost berry ish or something.
Speaker 1: Well that hasn't been opened at all since they sealed that.
Speaker 2: That's why it was almost like it need to be airy for a second. But once I went like this a little bit popped open, I'm getting like a berry smell. I'm really curious to see what you get, almost like that huckleberry berry type of smell. I don't know what it is about it. It's neat. That one's neat. Floral notes for sure, floral. It's like, you know, fruity candy notes somewhere in between all of those, I get fruity candy. But like, I just could see how people could say floral in there.
Speaker 1: Two a fruity get that right, almost.
Speaker 2: Like fruit punch, Like I can't nail it. That's why I kept saying I couldn't.
Speaker 1: It's like a fruit cream. It's remember those like strawberry cream cream.
Speaker 2: Hard hard candies.
Speaker 1: Your grandma's used to have that cream savers. Thank you. That's exactly what kind of smells like to me. It's like a strawberry cream saver almost, but like a berry cream saver more so than strawberry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, sorry, my hair was pissed me off, but still pissed me off. But yeah, definitely like a berry cream cream cream. That's that's interesting. Bud structure is nice on it. It's not, it's not. It's like it's dense, but not so dense you can't squeeze it still got a little give to it. It's nice. It's this is impressive, but that means so far every every entry we've had from this Olympus have been pretty soft.
Speaker 1: I'm curious how that robin was still frosty light green corn, light green corn, little dark used to it. It looks good, that's nice. Yeah, all right here, let me break it up.
Speaker 2: I was like, can you you break it up with your hands? Oh? Yeah, you can break it up with your hands. YouTube so a little bit. Yeah, I don't know why Barry is sticking with me, like, you know, it is a Barry.
Speaker 1: It is berry berry cream.
Speaker 2: Man, it smells berry good, very delicious. I don't want my samples. It's just still new. Studio BE is a little different.
Speaker 1: Studio BES are working progress.
Speaker 2: It's actually right next door. No it's not. It's like forty five minutes away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, usually I'm making the drive out. This is weird.
Speaker 2: Honestly, who knows. Man, maybe one day Studio B will be just like Studio A.
Speaker 1: Shit, No, let's go.
Speaker 2: Well, just keep upgrading Studio A. Studio BE just keeps getting the left over song?
Speaker 1: What it is? Got left over light in the corner?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I forgot to actually turned that up. Oh well, it's fine, you guys got enough light. She not too bad at lighting. Actually it's dim, but should turn them on, should turn it up a little bit. But hey yeah no, yeah, And as far as that rescheduling goes, I'm actually not surprised about that. Just befo why he's rolling this up. I just want to put one that note because my only thought was on that was that they're going to be using it as a political gain, So of course they're going to leave it more in a mystery until after, you know, we can just say what we want to say, and then whoever actually becomes president can do whatever they can type of thing.
Speaker 1: I'm actually glad they didn't do anything because, like I think it'd be useless before the presidency. Yeah, yes, only I think you needed to wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, for sure, I'm curious.
Speaker 1: Let them talk on their political stands on it.
Speaker 2: Ah, right, sick of those ads already though, my god. Okay, especially the radio ones, man, Like especially you guys listen to the radios anyway to work. It's just like flooded with them. I swear from like seven to ten am.
Speaker 1: It's just like put it this way. I do digital ads. The auction and digital ads is going up because so many people are coming to spend millions of dollars, so they're pushing any small business down on the pipeline. If you definitely, if you have a similar target audience.
Speaker 2: It's like, come on, man, which you know you're similar target it. It's as most people when you're because they want everyone. So yeah, what's first?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: First judgments?
Speaker 1: You do get a slight berry taste, for sure. I don't know if it's as creamy, but you get a berry.
Speaker 2: Interesting that you get it. That's cool that you get it. In the flower many flower berries I've got like that hunckleberry by Wojo that you got or the oh you have.
Speaker 1: It on you whatever, it's called berry blackout berry berries.
Speaker 2: That was one of the first like berry turps, like really gave me berry turps. A lot of times you end up getting something that tastes a little bit more like citrusy cherry or citrusy fruity because you get that like almost like it's berry, but it's got a little bit that like citrus in there too. Yeah, it doesn't taste citrusy, you know what of this just tastes like a berry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you're biting into like a BlackBerry blueberry mix.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I definitely don't think the smell pop more than the taste, you know. I will say it's the berry. It's almost like a little bit more of like more on the candy turps than berry. But I still taste it in there.
Speaker 1: It's almost like more of like a sweet piney. There's like some pine to it or something like on the back Axhale.
Speaker 2: I guess there's pine apple, you know what I mean? Which is the fruit? So I mean like you know, I mean that's you know, so that's not too far off. That makes sense. I just don't think like I think the smell really like I whoa.
Speaker 1: And it does smell pop because I even smelt it when you passed it to me in the bag was open, and I didn't want to say that.
Speaker 2: I do love this blind testing though, because it really makes you just dial into like what is the feelings it gives you?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Does it taste?
Speaker 1: And if you had to pick a strain, what strain do you think it is?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, something maybe like Huckleberry or something like in that Berry family. Like I keep saying Huckleberry, but like I had Huckleberry jam like once in my life and I'm never able to forget it. Like I do not explain it like I had. I was on a road trip Loky. I was on a road trip with my uncle moving back to Michigan and we stopped this middle of fucking nowhere town, Montana and literally we stopped at the gas station slash restaurant saw gift shop. Mind you, that's how small town was. It's fine, I love small towns, but they have it was I think I think it was all one, but it was like crazy because they had a whole area of fuckle Berry and it was like really big in the mountain area and it was really small town. And ever since then, I just Huckleberry stuck with me, like I've never seen uckleberry more in my life. Shout out Montana.
Speaker 1: I know, man, what do you I mean?
Speaker 2: It could if someone could have told me that's lemon cherry gelato, and I would have been like, it's an interesting venal. But I would have believed it, you know, I mean, because that's not exactly the vibes give me. But similar you know, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. It's hard for me to pick of strings. Like I'm trying to think of some berry strings right now that like stand out to me. Yeah, but I think you might be right. I think berry just might be dominant and might not even have berry in this. I don't know, because like lemon cherry a lotto is like not berry. Really. I used to use some example using that examples.
Speaker 2: I just want to taste cherry and like it's more a little more SENTI citrusy vibe.
Speaker 1: But a lot.
Speaker 2: Of times when I've tasted cherry strains or drop cherry, you get more of that like citrusy berry.
Speaker 1: You don't get like a that's tastes Honestly, this could be a drop cherry, you know because on the about the high though, because.
Speaker 2: I mean we were not even really going through numbers. I've noticed we're not even no doing numbers here, you We're just doing like old school tests.
Speaker 1: So taste, taste, smell, look, feel, packaging we really can't do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like the smell, I would say it's probably like pretty good. I wouldn't say it's like ten.
Speaker 1: I would say it was an eight eight point five around there, because it did pop.
Speaker 2: Taste a little under a taste of seven seven and it's not bad, but it's a little above average. But it's not like blow me out of the part.
Speaker 1: But the ash is nice, clean ash, smoke, clean smoke. The taste is still there throughout for the most part. So that's why I give this seven five seven seven, Like I can't be I.
Speaker 2: Say, I see you at seven and a half eight, I see you, Yeah, But it's just it just doesn't like for me. Maybe it's not my turp.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's not. It's not like as flavorful as I thought it was gonna be. But it's still decent. You have a slight oil line. I see g listening on there and high. I think it's more of like a leaning towards an upper because me and you are continually to talk, really chatting it up, and it's it's later at night right now for both of us. Yeah, a longer day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, personally, I was more just angry all day and then once I eight, I felt more normal. But like, but like, so that's I feel more energetic because it's the first time I've eaten, But so I don't necessarily feel I feel more relaxed.
Speaker 1: That's interesting because I'm taking different from here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel more chill, which is cool. Like mentally though, I mean maybe I appeared like I have energy, but like mentally I feel calm. So does that make sense? Like I'm not necessarily couch locked. That's not what I'm saying. Like I'm not like whoa bro, But I'm just.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm in my head. Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: That's an I guess what I would say. Cool, So maybe like we're reducing anxiety.
Speaker 1: Sorry, there's something maybe there's some Linda in it.
Speaker 2: It could be I like the high is what I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To get to I'm trying to say, say, no, I'm enjoying it too. To me, it's a little bit of both, because now i'd.
Speaker 2: Say hybrid, I'm not saying I would say I just thought I was leaning more towards the chill side, but I could see, like, I mean, it's definitely the middle. Yeah, it didn't knock me out.
Speaker 1: No, I'm up here, but now my body's getting just like yeah, like the linnet was kicking me in now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but i'ste I mean overall, man, I mean pretty decent stuff. I may definitely probably stay around to seven and a half or an eight. If I really broke down the numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would probably agree with you right around there.
Speaker 2: I'll probably seven and a half maybe more realistic. But if I was like, you know, maybe.
Speaker 1: Well we packaging would be out of this because we really can't grade them. Everything's same on package.
Speaker 2: As I said, seven, we did like seven and a half. Eight, we did seven and a half eight, It's all about there. But to me, like just because that was it wasn't my favorite, like like I think it was seven and a half and eight is fine.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no, yeah, and we can't really recommend repurchase because I don't know who it is.
Speaker 2: No, I would say it either passed or would it was just there on the line, but I would say it probably passed. Yeah, I mean I think I would say low eighties, like I wouldn't say this was like you know, but it's not bad.
Speaker 1: I do think there's a couple other entries that have performed better than this in my mind for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm good, so pretty not bad for just a random gram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no at all. Maybe we'll do another one.
Speaker 2: So you want have to talk about carts my man's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's the let me that's the reviewing the Olympics entry number eleven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think you might be. I think you might be out of getting boxes.
Speaker 1: But the Olympics of Party will be coming up too. I don't know if they announced it, so I'm not going to say nothing. I haven't seen it, but it's coming up. Yeah, Now that we're about to be in September, here book September, gosh.
Speaker 2: Day, wake me up, Waymship Pembury.
Speaker 1: That'd be nice. Maybe nice. No, that means I'm gonna sleep through my trip. So now so tamboo, But yeah, I do want to talk about carts.
Speaker 2: Man what do you want to talk about carts? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've been I've been hitting a couple of rising cards more so recently just throughout the day, like.
Speaker 2: I DoD I mean, like, I mean, I even have a live resin car.
Speaker 1: I've been hitting live residents.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, like for me, it's like it's to me when I do carts. It's more like when I have long days or I just want to like make sure I have one in my pocket, or like to be honest, like he said, I've been out of power. So I was like, yeah, I'm gonna bring this with me just in case, because especially because your puff co could die. Like these things are just kind of nice to have.
Speaker 1: In the best part too, it doesn't smell in the car, doesn't smell on you if you're walking into a store or work or picking up your kids anything like that.
Speaker 2: We're doing a podcast, No we can hear it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're literally just puffing away.
Speaker 2: So like this is a trap house. Three lefts trap cherry or something cherry something And if.
Speaker 1: You didn't check out, I posted on IG, I wouldn't in our buddies car. The other day, we were grabbing some lunch, and I'm like, is this where all the roaches go to die? Because there's like like five different roaches, like four roaches.
Speaker 2: He's not meaning roaches though, He's meaning carts that are about to go dead, that have a few hits left to him. It's like how people used to keep roaches in their ashtray if you're like a desperate hit. Yes, you know, so you're just kind of getting a one last rip out of a cart. And I find that funny though, because you know, it is similar in the sense that, like, you know, it kind of gets older, doesn't hit the same it tastes good, but like you were about to pull out a cart right there. I think there is certain tech like that where it rips down to the very end where it tastes pretty damn good. I don't I forget what that's called right now?
Speaker 1: Oh too bape, oh too bape yep.
Speaker 2: But these O two's, man, I swear they taste down. So it's like, it's funny that we call them roaches because it is. I get it. I get it. It makes one hundred and temper, it makes one hundred and ten percent sense. But it's also like the roaches were gross man. We used to hit him and they would be sitting You'd be literally kicking off, like, oh, let me get this ash off this thing before I hit it. Now Dave looks at a joint that's halfway done, He's like, no, thank you. Like we used to make second generation blunts man times third, Like you'd just be rolling by secondary again. For all those kids out there that never had a second just had a dispo, they could go to. You saw him a bed.
Speaker 1: In second generation, you would save all.
Speaker 2: Your roaches and once you had enough, bud and you and you didn't you, you'd keep it. You'd stash your roaches. I had friends that would keep the roaches in the severn package bro.
Speaker 1: I knew somebody that had cups right full of roaches. And then what you would do is you take them all. You'd grind it up and then you'd roll a blunt and then from that blunt roach, you would save all the secondary ones with those secondary ones up and then.
Speaker 2: Roll that up. And then we come up to the thinking like they taste it gross, but I thought I always say I got higher. And there was always a theory that like because it resonates, that it's like almost like when it resonates again, it tastes more like you know, it's more hashy, but it's like it's not. It just would get you high because it was a little bit of te see in there, and you're like tight.
Speaker 1: Oh my god back in the day yet when it was just Reggie's, yeah, that'd be cool. But looking back now, no one will do that anymore. Man, that second generation ship's gone.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: Thank you for fixing.
Speaker 2: But uh, but going back to the roach vapes, because how many did you have in there? Like he had a head like I.
Speaker 1: Remember there was a Legit Labs one that was gone. There was an old Ooze one that was gone too. Then we went to there's another one Cannoby was gone. Yeah, and then it went to two Information Entropies. That was five five vapes and it was just a quick little video and I was like, damn, this is hilarious because it is how people have roaches. You'd have different flavors, it's just differently.
Speaker 2: Here's another thing too, and and like you know, I want to start off with just my one thing that I don't like about vapeses, but also like roaches, you just threw out it maybe a little bit of waste because it's paper. Yeah, I know these are this is legit, Like those are just batteries, and like most people are not recycling those because you really can't. You just throw them out. So like the big thing about these roaches, they're way more wasteful. So this is my first thing. We'll start off negative and we can go back and forth. We can try to find there's a bunch of positives. I have positives too, but the big negative right now is the fucking waste. Like there's no recycle system set up. How to get rid of these batteries correctly, Like you know how you can turn in batteries, and like, ah, where are you turning batteries at? You can actually collect your batteries and tournament in places you get disposed of correctly. Right, most people don't. They just throw them away, you know. But it's a bad waste, you know. It's just so it's like, i mean, compared to a roach. I'm just comparing them one to the other right now, as you brought up that analogy, because I'm like, well they're not though.
Speaker 1: Hear me out there, hear me out. The canvas industry in general, though, is a waste you think about from the pre world containers to all theseers.
Speaker 2: Not the best phrasing, Yeah, it's a waste. I was like, well, it's very wasteful, but you, I mean, I understand most industries are wasteful, right, but like I just don't want to get too far off topic of carts, right, Like carts are very wasteful, and like it's almost to the sense of like I wish there was a way that you could like only like again, this is funny because it goes full circle, is that, like I wish you just had everyone had those the pens, Like yeah, like we used to, because like that was the most efficient way where you're only wasting at least just that top plastic metal part. And that's why I was literally about to say, I wish you could just like go back to how we are in the beginning before we got disposables, because once we got disposables, I think that's when I noticed how wasteful was because when it was just that little thing, I'm like, oh, it's just a little thing. It's like it's just like throwing out like a cap or something.
Speaker 1: Plus these are all half grams too.
Speaker 2: But now you got the full as battery in there, Like do those explode when those go through the garbage to things like compressors and stuff. I don't really know, Like I don't know this stuff, right, So my whole thing is like I just feel like just like maybe maybe maybe that's what it is. It's not just vaping in general when we're talking about the wasst. It's more of the disposables though. Yeah, but exactly right. This is the issue. And I have I have had some rosin carts that taste the dec out of five to ten. But because carts are so much on the go, you see most people just doing disposables.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and dude, I mean honestly, like if you take it, like when these are fresh fresh and like the batteries like full the first couple of puffs, man, it's like taking a dab bit. Do you want to hit it? That's the Gack Rainbow. I didn't want him to hit it.
Speaker 2: You didn't have to ask it no, but shout out the information entropated.
Speaker 1: This is like the second time I bought the Gack rainbo. Yeah, I bought the Gack Rainbow. I also try the Z thirteen by them. I've just been enjoying them because they've been handy. You know, it's better to smoke these when you're on the go than like actual flower in the car, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So that's the positive right there, right way more easy. On the convenience side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can bring these anywhere you go any sports doesn't smell as much or anywhere, just smell as much.
Speaker 2: And like when you talk O two like they.
Speaker 1: Do taste just like a dab yeah, man.
Speaker 2: So like that's the big positive is convenience. And then a second positive is it's come a long way because five ten carts like we're good, don't get me wrong, and there still are people who've nailed it, but not everyone well yeah, yeah exactly. It's it's it just tastes so much better out of these two, like mainly because they're a little bit more controlled on the temp where I think sometimes the five ten people people would put them on the max or turn up their thing and then burn it and then wonder why it doesn't taste good.
Speaker 1: Half user error though that's my big thing about five these too. Though you can't chief these continually. You have to burn it. But that's my point.
Speaker 2: These are dumb, and I feel like that's kind of why they got so popular. Man.
Speaker 1: But you still got to burn these slow though. If you pull too hard, that's when you start getting the oil to shoot up in here. You want to want to pull slow. Well, me and my buddy even testing them out because we've been buying these and we've been fan out and like, all right.
Speaker 2: Well, I know what you're talking about, so I know why he would test everything. Yeah, So but like, no, legit, you know who you are. But legit though, Like.
Speaker 1: If you keep these in the car in the hot too, it fucking cooks it and shoots up. That's like tip, if you have any of these old two vapes, don't do that. I'm telling you keep it in your pocket.
Speaker 2: So am I what the sapes versus what.
Speaker 1: I don't know about like live resident and stuff. But some of these two, if you keep it in the car and it gets hot, the rosin will shoot up into here, shoot right out.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that makes sense. Yeah, And I usually keep my pockets. I get that though. That makes it.
Speaker 1: I've kept mine in my car though sometimes, And that's a good tip.
Speaker 2: Good tip, good tip.
Speaker 1: You know, And like the reasonhy I like some live resident one though, is because those are like cheaper and there'still some of them are pretty flavorful. The ones that don't add the botanical terps I like a lot. The ones that use cannabis drive and use everything from cannabis, those are a good live residents.
Speaker 2: And then I brought this fact up when we were off the camera too, is we also don't know what fillers are going into. And I'm not saying that fillers in the sense of like like e oil as Tait and stuff like how they were, but there's like there's I really doubt that every single five to ten car is pure concentrate. A lot of people put pure concentrates, but a lot of people make them thinner with some type of something, right. And I'm not saying it's probably clean and healthy for you, right, it's probably just like the water the vapor should they put in regular vapes, right, But there's got to be something I feel like that makes it a little weaker. Now again, I don't think that's true with all the companies at all. I think it's definitely come a long way, but I've always also wondered, is it as good of a product as a regular dab every time. That's what I guess. I'm curious what You're.
Speaker 1: Two different, two different consumers. Everyday consumer that's buying these vapes isn't probably doing the dabs consistently. It's the people that are smoking dabs. In my opinion, you're going for the flavor every time. You're going for that nice hit, that nice rip. These are like on the go. I don't want anything to get too stony because most people that do dabs, to be honest, did they take a dab and a lot of people are like, WHOA, well that was a lot of THC. You know, yeah, you know, set back a little bit. I think with the vape it's you're hitting it, but you're more on the going. It's more of a lighter buzz to me than like some of a dab off and now especially like some like smaller like live ratter stuff, you know, and that that's kind.
Speaker 2: Of I mean, the comparison wise, I get that. I just I.
Speaker 1: Guess, I just say there are two different consumer markets. Yeah, you look at all the class you're getting nowadays, some people see.
Speaker 2: What you mean. But I also think to some degree because dabbers like will be a dad pens, right, because smoker's flower. People love to smoke flower, so they tend to just keep smoking. So I'll even get a cart here and there. So I think it's still like they they haven't overlap a bit, like because construt people stick to concentrates. But I do see what you're saying different consumers, because when I think of a vape consumer, I think sometimes people who prefer vapes don't We're almost like not prefer vapes, because that's not the right way to say it. People who got in the industry using vapes tend to like use vapes like a lot more than even just smoking flower. Like my sister is like a decade young and then you little but like her generation like her friends dad and smoke, but her like, because she doesn't really smoke flower and never got into weed, she will get a vape even if it's flavored, because that's it's more just like a vape, right. So I think it's also sometimes now it's a different consumer because it's a newer consumer. It's almost like this is a new age, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, vacon hues. That's why I'm saying that's I think it's too different a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I'm just I'm I'm just trying to like talk it out with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I feel like you're exactly just exactly what you're saying about your sister. I feel like a lot of that generation doesn't really care for the flower, but this the vape right there.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a big positive. Then think about all the.
Speaker 1: Think about all the different flavored vodkas there were back in the day, you know what I'm saying, Like, there's so many different flavored vapes now that that's like to a lot of people, it makes it like kind of if you think about products, it makes it easier to go in the market and try then. Even though I'm not a huge fan of that, but that's what opens it up to a newer audience, a new newer consumer base.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was gonna say, is that's a big positive because that's bringing new people to camps that who may not have smoked weed or didn't never gotten smoking because like I love smoking before weed, like I smoked cigarettes, I smoked hookah, I smoked cigars like I just like smoking. So when I smoked weed, it was just a new thing to smoke. It wasn't like, oh, I'm trying smoking for the first time, you know, where my sisters and like we'd even talked to like the guy used to help us do video crap that they literally were like, it's always vaping. It was vaping was the issue. Cigarettes weren't the issue. I mean, I bet you people still smoked, but far farther into between.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, there's so many nicknames for vaping. Now you got hitting the Penjamin doing blinkers. Oh, you're talking about like wheat cannabis turning. Yeah, But like, dude, like that's what's hilarious. So you got all these new names, and I'm like they're coming from everyone. That's a light. I have a couple of young, younger coworkers that have told me these that's hilarious because it's.
Speaker 2: Like, well, that's where we're at, and I think that's that's that's interesting. So I mean that's a positive. I think that's a big positive that they're bringing a new people into the scene because you're keeping cannabis going where if like, you know, that's the advantage about I guess weed it got into a new time where it kind of caught both markets where it's still appeasing to the new people. And it's like weed and flour and hash will always be around for the old heads, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I've been fighting for it and all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and honestly people who've been smoking, because eventually you move on to very strong, very tasteful, but or you move on to like very good hash, you know, you know.
Speaker 1: So it's just an entry point is those vapes, and then eventually I think you're.
Speaker 2: Eventually you end up in like I e, yeah, you know what, I'm nice vapes that are taste like rosin.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just like buying those tobacco bapes.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine if they had like a full mountainpe It'll.
Speaker 1: Be probably fun Eventually, Man, There'll be something sometime tec that.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget. The first time we saw like a like a live resin cart by like big gas and ship off eight mile Element.
Speaker 1: That first time I saw Elements.
Speaker 2: I remember big gasping the first time because they're like, yeah, this is real live resident. I'm like what, because that's what I'm trying to say, Like I'm not saying again, I'm not saying that wasn't all concentrated. It's probably like ninety percent concentrate, but I always feel like there was something before that they made it thinner. Well, dudeinn it used to be.
Speaker 1: Inviting me as a tape, right.
Speaker 2: But I'm just not totally believing they don't cut it anymore. I believe I know they test for that specific Well, they're not going to do it with poison. It's probably something just not poisonous for you. Whatever they're putting in vapes, bro, that shit in vapes isn't good for you.
Speaker 1: Hopefully not, but well directly hopefully not, because you're testing for so many chemicals for flour and body and dabbable concentrates. Hopefully they're doing that for the vapes because I'm assuming they would be.
Speaker 2: All right, So we got more positive negatives right now for vapes for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My really only negative is like what I was saying is the was and that's really mean we just disposable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's here and go. Yeah, but you want to know something though.
Speaker 2: I feel like it'd be really cool if someone made like a battery system, like if you turned in like twenty vapes, you get ten percent off your next vape or what what I mean. That's probably a little off with the numbers one, but like some type of like return system where like there was some disposal for these batteries. Say you know, and I'm blinking right now, I know there is a place you can actually get your batteries.
Speaker 1: Tobacco does disposable vapes too, though, don't.
Speaker 2: They Hell yeah, didn't. If anything, they're like fucking pure bricks. I'm not saying that's why I went in. Really, When you were like I didn't, I was like correcting your word in there, because I don't think it's in. Cannabis can have waste, but so does every industry. I don't think it's that big waste. I just think that's like the big thing that these bring is that's the only negative thing. I think a lot of it is positive because at first I was like, oh, it's vapes. Why don't you just smoke flower blah blah blah blah, Like I'm sure like most people are, you're just kind of like, just smoke the weed.
Speaker 1: That's it's huge, especially a good well.
Speaker 2: And because at first they taste like ass, I was like, why am I spending thirty forty dollars on a car where I could just buy dabs or I could just buy flour, you know. So it's like for me, they've come a long way.
Speaker 1: Man. No, there was a while where there was they were just asking every time you hit your throat at hurt and I'm pretty sure those were some of the botanical terms. It has taken a while, and I think that's why I really like though two vapes. I went to look on my phone for uh, I wanted to check all the comments for my post, and obviously I guess I'm not seeing it because I did that story post about vapes. I got a bunch of people responded recommending difference. Yeah, it's not showing me in my fucking.
Speaker 2: It's been too long now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I didn't screenshot it.
Speaker 2: Damn Canada, Dave, not even with the screen shot.
Speaker 1: No, No, just got any off.
Speaker 2: Memory that you could like kind of remember, like anyone saying anything, Because what was the question you asked on I g if you haven't seen us groovy music two weeks? No? I canad Dave had the both the names are there at the bottom, and then my cant of cats everywhere? Please?
Speaker 1: What what? What? What cards have you been digging recently? I had a couple for East Side.
Speaker 2: Has been great.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I liked Tunah's because they got the O two's too.
Speaker 1: There wasn't there were some other ones.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. But I'm just I'm just talking about WHOA is good too that I say so does the I E.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do like I.
Speaker 2: E ones that I've had recently. I mean this this this one isn't too bad either, this one because it has a drop cherry taste on it.
Speaker 1: We got we had someone mentioned k X Carts on her post and then east Side Alchemy. Trying to think of what else I get comments, Man, I should took screen shots now. I need to know. I need to do screenshots every time I do a questions in the post. Because it actually got some decent feedback.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, lessons learned, right. I do think E A was probably one of the first times I was like whoa, because that was the first time I had O too same. I think shout out Johnny sits always.
Speaker 1: I think the first one I had was that purple was it purple Diesel? No something Diesel? I think it was.
Speaker 2: I just remember being that car and being like holy shit. Because then I bought a few more like I kept buying them for a while. That's the thing, like I that's the for carts. I think that's an interesting too that you brought up or when you said that the entry point, because nowadays you can get a live res a car for like ten bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, there's a huge you know gap. Oh yeah, remember it only used to be like thirty forty for a half gram of live resin.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess that's gonna do like concentrates in general, though, but that I guess. I think what's interesting to me is like it's like, I feel like you get better taste out of concentrates. So if you want a good constraint, you can pay a little more.
Speaker 1: But same thing with the cart, right Yeah, no, absolutely, But.
Speaker 2: In the sense of the price point, it's pretty much the same. Like the tech doesn't. It doesn't affect the price as much as you thought think it would, you know what I mean. No, you still want a gram of live resent. You're talking about ten bucks, maybe eight bucks. You want a gram of live Resn't twelve bucks ten bucks? Like you're not. It's not that much for the tech. It's almost like these companies take a little hit on this to make this, and that's why I always thought like there's gotta be like a little bit of like vapor in here, right, like I don't know, like maybe just even five percent to make your money back off the con that this. I think about it from a business aspect, you know what I mean, That's all I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Maybe I don't know. I don't know. I think I think some people. I don't feel like not anyone does. Yeah, I don't think most. I think most are pretty good.
Speaker 2: I'd say I think the people who are competing like these ones. No, hell no, you're not seeing ie do that shit or anything.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't think you can. People people throw shit right on that Mischi gens right it, they'll blast.
Speaker 2: I guess things have changed a lot to there's so.
Speaker 1: Many more eyes in the market now that it has become legal, and it's not just medical like medical not Everyone talked about it once it went legal, and now we're what six years in the legal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with it, And that's true. Man, technology and carts in general have come so far along it's like it's hard to hate on them the same way. Because I even said I knew there was gonna be more positive than negative.
Speaker 1: And the taste of them, man, the taste of them is like so much better.
Speaker 2: Even this, dude, even try this. Man, this is just like a live resin card, but it tastes perfectly fine. I just don't think that text you hit it. Yeah, yeah, I just don't. You don't have a button. I just don't think they rip as tasty as some of like the rosin cards, but you still get that cherry taste. Yeah, And I think, to me, what's interesting about live resin cards is that the smell doesn't stick as well, like yeah, almost like that wasn't word it right at all. It doesn't smell as much like weed, Like I feel like that when I hit a live resin cart, it just smells like I'm hitting like a cherry, like like a tobacco regular cart. Yeah, it just smells like cherry vapor. Or sometimes when you hit rosin ones, it almost smells like flower sometimes the people and you're like, whoops.
Speaker 1: I know, you know.
Speaker 2: So again, I knew there would be more positive negatives, like do you have any more negatives? Because I really don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just wished botanical terms are out. That'd be it.
Speaker 2: I hear you, but you see that's still that's that's that's not just a vague thing. I mean, you still have that problem with infused joint you probably you probably still people doing that on their flower, you know what I mean, Like I'm sure people are sticking in their terps. My favorite is the Mischi Gents right at which I forget what company was where they were saying they were like solventless carts or live ros and carps, but they were like solvent less turpenes that were infused with distill it and they were just like, I forget, And that's what I'm saying, And that's what I was trying to say, is like, how is there not distillate fuse of this ship?
Speaker 1: You know, you just might not have a distillate cart. Yeah no, no, no, no, I know, but you.
Speaker 2: Can put discila in the car without telling people. Yeah it's it's it's just gonna test the TC. It's like, how would you know? How would I know if there's ten percent.
Speaker 1: Dis probably the consistency with the live residence.
Speaker 2: I can see somebody what I'm trying to just ask the questions because I feel like you definitely could if you wanted to. You're right, I don't think everyone's doing I'm not trying to make everyone paranoid. I'm just trying to state, man, but here about no. But we always hear about backdoor distill it probably being a problem on the market. It's not just selling is distillate. They're making them into edibles. They're putting them in carts. They're not like no, not because no one I know is like, man, I can't wait to buy some distill it. Where's all this backdoor dis like going into other products? Other products?
Speaker 1: Yeah, edibles, It's not just this damn well, they could be going into some of the live Resident. I don't think they're going to make They wouldn't make their way in the rods and it just be the live Resident if they were cutive.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying that one hundred percent. That's what I'm saying. Don't get parently, you think it's a good company and it's costing on they're probably not doing it. But when you're buying a seven dollars card or a six dollars five ten and you never heard of the company, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Or there's definitely a lot of turps in there.
Speaker 2: And might be just disolate and fake turps. That's something all be.
Speaker 1: There are disolate carts out there that are just disolate though straight dissolate. They some of them don't just labeled, no, I know, just labeled. But then that's that's false advertisement then right, there.
Speaker 2: Is it though if you're just not mentioning.
Speaker 1: It technically if it has I mean there's technically no FDA laws, but I'm a soum or there's probably no laws, but that's but technically yeah, if it's over, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, damn it, damn it's a bit though. I think's a weird area right now with with these cards and like I said, more more more good bad for sure. I just think, you know, I still would be wary of the five dollar carts, like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't recommend that commend two dollars pre rolls.
Speaker 3: I only I would only be buying stuff that's a good value and that's quality. I wouldn't be paying for anything that's that cheap for me personally, because that's if I'm smoking, I won't be able to smoke long and I don't want to smoke trash. I want to smoke healthy and I go a lot of healthy stuff, and I think that's what's nice to you.
Speaker 2: Finally can get high quality cards.
Speaker 1: The only thing that is different is edibles, right, edibles, it's made, you're not. For the most part, it's probably good stuff like everything else. If you buy lower, it's not gonna be as good quality like you buy edible everything. Every edible at one hundred milligrams.
Speaker 2: It may not taste as good. Yeah, that's probably made as well. There we go, right, and it may be do a distillate versus you know, rosin, you know, because we've had stuff that's like, you know, like three lefts just came out with these ones that are strained specific. Yeah, right, and that's gonna be way more than like a disty one.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: And that's what I was trying to say. They don't. That's why I said why do they have to label? And why I made you question yourself because it's a very good point. They don't have to tell you distil it's in your edibles. They just say, here's an edible, here's a rate where it came from. What's it sourced? You're saying, what, Yeah, source the problem. I'm not hating.
Speaker 1: I'm just clarifying everyone should know what it's in it. You should know if you heard you heard it here from I mean they label outdoor bud Sun Sun Grown.
Speaker 2: I think I do think it's fact that because we we haven't talked about the ones, I've never heard anyone talk about labeling where the product was sourced from, and like what's in.
Speaker 1: It, you might as well At that point, I don't hate it.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like this conversation started a new thought. So I mean all in all, I mean, if it were anything in the comments that you disagree with, agreed with, we missed, let us know, because I think this cart conversation could go to like you know, maybe not the whole live stream, but if you want to ask a question. We do live streams every Saturday nine to ten a m. Eastern Sanit Time. Be there by Square, YouTube, Twitch, not really Facebook. Right now we're on ig Mechanic cast. Everyone's m I can't LinkedIn M I C A N N A C A S T. And then I'm groovy music on check out my music stuff, saxophone stuff. I have some music and new gigs coming up this fall. Yeah, and actually we'll be a big cloud which this show will be coming out before Big Cloud, so yeah, gonna be.
Speaker 1: A BAXT weekend, will be there Saturday night Groovy goes on at five. I think next time we'll have to go into this conversation that we were just talking about, talking about labeling and sourcing on the packaging. I think it's a very good conversation. But yeah, tune in. Shout out again to our partners again that help make this happen, Old School Organics, Kinship, High nine, Cannabis Workers Resource, check me out Candidate Everywhere. Also sign up for our email newsletter my candiccast dot com, check out our blogs, check out our post on IG and then other than that, tune in this Saturday, nine am Eastern. Like Groovy said, you all good, Groovy all right, And as always we're here to add a gate, educate, and inspire to Next time y'all pease. M hmm