Speaker 1: All right, and we are not live. I'm just recording the audio. We're live on Instagram. I'm recording the audio to my computer so that way when we're finished, I can just boom uploaded sex it will be. It'll be on all various podcast outlets including out limited to Spotify, Pandora, Apple, Blueberry, all the various fruits you can hear podcasts on. So you already no ESP radio to join White join because he's sucking driving. That's why we don't join. Well, so I bet so, Uh, let's get right into it. Everybody is specially there's a special edition outside the normal normal recording recording times up stup radio special guests. He's spending before my boy Alec Hammer from One Division Pro Wrestling. He's a he's a he's a one of their sports artists like that. Like that, San I said it right. Not feeling wells not feeling well my fault. All right, well you use you bundle up, eat some soup, gargle and stay warm and I'll steal tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Sha.
Speaker 1: So she's not on because it's not going sat with her. Then it fells over here again. She's hard of cops. That's why he's not on. So it's just me and you. Yeah. Cool, cool cool. I mean that's that's the way it's supposed to be, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, okay, okay, but yeah. Uh so we're here today because you know you requested this interview time just too just like unload, just to be what's the word good for give me? I'm trying to think of a word. Cathartic. A lot going on, no no physical health, mental health, no career, crossroads, all all manner of stuff. So I'm gonna giving you the time and the and the forum right here right now to say, get to get it all out un yourself, my friend.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, no, last Summi spoke, you know, so I was like, you know something, I'm gonna I'm gonna take a break.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna get back to the drawing board.
Speaker 5: I went out one night, got in the ring, ran.
Speaker 4: Hit the ropes, you know, did a role, got up and I notice, you know.
Speaker 6: Old in my stomach and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 4: God, like you know this, this, this can't be happening again.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm I'm.
Speaker 4: Going back to to square one again.
Speaker 2: The fear came in. Oh I messed something up. You know, I'm I'm you know, I got surgery last year. Made it was not a fun fun time.
Speaker 4: It was not a fun process. It wasn't good for my mental Uh.
Speaker 7: It took me away from the ring.
Speaker 2: It took me out of my personal life and working. You know, even my daughter. You know, I had this thing where like.
Speaker 4: You know, picking her up and holding her for as long as I can until she's too big.
Speaker 2: It is a thing for me. It took me out from a lot of that.
Speaker 4: And I sat there and I was like, you know, uh, this this, this can't be happening again.
Speaker 2: I went to the doctor.
Speaker 4: I spoke to my my position, and she said, listen, for the time being, just stay out.
Speaker 2: I said, you know something, my plan wasn't.
Speaker 4: To really go out there and chase opportunities and and and.
Speaker 2: Get out there and get into actions. I said that. I said that online. I said that with full confidence. I wanted to go back train and get back to the.
Speaker 4: Basics, getting to the nitty grited, you know, really just destroy everything that I've worked for within myself and then relearn it, relearn who I was. And in that process, what it ended up doing was you know.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 4: That's why I think they say, like what we were, careful what you speak, be careful of like you know what you say, cause words carry energy. It dawned on me that hey, like my body might actually be saying, you know, wrestling.
Speaker 2: No oh. I spoke to the doctor. Doctor said, hey, you're clear, mkay.
Speaker 1: So you got that few.
Speaker 4: Things had came up in between, and it took a while to get that clearance, but the doctor said, you're.
Speaker 1: Cleared, real quick, real quick. So I saw on Instagram right like New Year's Eve, you're in the hospital bed. What's what's what's going with that.
Speaker 2: New Year's Eve?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I took some posts on like the seven thirty first or twenty twenty four music in the hospital bed.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't in the hospital bed.
Speaker 1: Oh oh.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I I had hosted like a collogic pictures ruh.
Speaker 2: This year and that hospital bed picture.
Speaker 4: It was literally right after the surgery, like I was probably up and.
Speaker 1: That was like a few years ago, right like two years ago. That was That was last year when.
Speaker 2: I got the surgery for the three learning.
Speaker 4: And I was I was basically reflecting on last year and the mental toll, like kind of took on me, you know, I.
Speaker 2: It was, it was.
Speaker 4: It was tough because I just everything had just started going going my way.
Speaker 2: Everything had just started being like thrown out there, and I was I was on this rocket ship. That was.
Speaker 4: That I felt like one I didn't quite deserve yet, but one that was was shown for my appreciation and and my.
Speaker 2: My belief in what was being laid out for me.
Speaker 4: You know, uh, I've only even wrestling for three years, training wrestling, wrestling for two years, you know, doing shows, but three years, uh, you know that journey culmulated in that one one match, that one that one match that you know, here's your shot at the one Division Pro Heavyweight Championship. Then I felt like I deserve to be in that position. Andrew the the person behind Alec Camer, I didn't feel like and I Alec Hammer. You know, you gotta understand, like, when I'm in the ring, I'm.
Speaker 2: A whole different person. You know, when I made my return.
Speaker 4: In September and I got in that ring, I.
Speaker 2: Was I was not my normal self. In fact, I was probably on a thousand and.
Speaker 4: When I look at the clips and I look at what I've I've studied my own.
Speaker 2: Tape from that match. I came in there with a whole different attitude.
Speaker 4: And I'll be honest, once that adrenaline starts pumping and that that that that attitude kicks in, you know, I I lost full control.
Speaker 2: I wasn't I wasn't my normal self. I wasn't who I was in the ring.
Speaker 4: And that was the first, the only time that I've ever sat back and watched it and.
Speaker 2: I said, Hey, that that's where I'm I'm I'm clicking into who I'm supposed to be in the rent. That's who I'm gonna be in the business. I'm gonna be that guy.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna show the attitude, I'm gonna show the aggression. I'm gonna show a different side of Like I can no longer sit back and.
Speaker 2: Be that quiet and humble guy anymore. I have this. Uh. I was recently at the one DP headquarters and.
Speaker 4: I was going into this meeting, you know, to give my clarents, and Brian Black decides to show up, you know, and again, I'm a very humble guy. I know my bus I know I'm I'm still working my way out.
Speaker 2: You know. He took it out of his out of.
Speaker 4: His way and and and took it to a personal level where he felt the need to try and and and how can I say it, you know, cause cause when I think about it now, it.
Speaker 2: Was it was it was upsetting. It was upset. I never home with Brian Black.
Speaker 4: I had great respect for what he's doing. He's coming there and he's he's taken over it. He d he went in and took that imperial about from from c M City, you know, and shout out.
Speaker 1: To my mane oh d n. That was the same night you returned, right, I believe the same light you.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no ah, Yeah, actually yeah, it was the same night I returned. And I got a great respect for her, for everybody. And I think, but one thing I don't respect is somebody who thinks they're gonna they're gonna step up.
Speaker 2: And intimidate me.
Speaker 1: Mm, what do you d Why do you think? Why do you think that was? Cause I fold the brit to your your interaction a phone, Brian Black White, why do you think that was?
Speaker 4: What I think it is is right, And I'm gonna be totally honest here.
Speaker 2: It's that you never you never sit back right, and you allow that guy to come back or you never.
Speaker 4: Allow somebody to come in and think they're gonna step on your toes, and that's respectable.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, I'm a man's man. I'm not gonna come in here and disrespect anybody. I'm not gonna go in there and and try to overstep myself.
Speaker 2: We want to talk to you.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna talk it out, you know.
Speaker 2: And I thought that's what we were doing. But when he decided to lay his hands on them, that was different.
Speaker 4: He said, all people like me get put in body bags.
Speaker 1: In the streets. Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I respect that, you know why, because the same streets he talks about.
Speaker 2: The same streets I see at one point.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: The difference in this. I don't hide behind it. I don't let you see it. I've never let anybody in the company.
Speaker 4: I never let anybody in this business know who I truly am and what I'm capable of.
Speaker 2: So I had to wait for my my clearance. I had to wait for it. I'm out the title picture.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's next for me, but that you are clear.
Speaker 4: I am clear, But I don't know what's next for me. I don't I don't know what's what's happening.
Speaker 1: As you see.
Speaker 2: As of right now, I'm still not in the match. I'm still not a part of anything that's going on that night. And that's fine because you know what I'm willing.
Speaker 4: I'm willing to go all the way back down and work my way up.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask you, like, are you part of are you part of reunion that's coming up next month?
Speaker 2: Reunion?
Speaker 4: I don't know any plans, and and.
Speaker 1: You SPOSA SI s and he s and you spoke to 'em on the division progart I did. They didn't tell you anything.
Speaker 2: Then I just came in and told him I was clear. I came in and told him I was cleared, and mm right, ain't black as I'm trying to get a donut. This gonna something clear?
Speaker 4: And the doctor told me, hey, why what when you have some Dunkin Donuts right there?
Speaker 2: I thought, hey, this is my.
Speaker 4: Opportunity to indulge in a donut, and we ruined that opportunity. After that, I didn't even want no donuts I had. I had to be escorted out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I saw that. Security came in, like you allskin all cause it's getting kind of heated if the security came heated.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I got great respect for himself.
Speaker 1: You know why why he slapped me in the face.
Speaker 2: You know, I grew up.
Speaker 4: I grew up, and I have a great appreciation for cinema. And it took a lot of balls for Brian Black to come and slap.
Speaker 2: Me in the face.
Speaker 1: Because he's not meeting.
Speaker 2: That Alec Hammer of old. He's not meeting that Alec Hamer who didn't know his purpose, that didn't know who he was.
Speaker 4: But somewhere down the line, it's not it's more than likely not gonna.
Speaker 2: Be February twenty third at the reunion. It's probably won't and that's fine.
Speaker 4: But somewhere down the line, our paths are gonna cross, and he's gonna be holding that Imperial Championship.
Speaker 1: Okay, And this is this.
Speaker 2: Is a promise.
Speaker 4: It's not going myself, but everybody that muses that hears this, that appreciates the.
Speaker 2: Business of this business.
Speaker 4: I promise you, when our paths crossed, I'm gonna make sure he remembers that he slapped me in the face. Because everyone and you can look at all my man, everyone that I've ever wrestled, slopping in the face. Bryan Backer would be the last person to ever slapped in the face.
Speaker 2: In his business. He would be the last person that ever slaps me.
Speaker 1: I'm right here, I'm getting getting a pen, all right? So is it safe to say that even though, even though we don't know where or when, it's unspecified, but somewhere in for in the near presumable future, okay, uh, we're gonna see Alec Hammer first Brian Black for the Imperial Championship.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the future homes, you know, I don't I don't know, and I don't want to speak.
Speaker 2: Too much on it because at the end of the day, but I am hoping, I am hoping, I am praying.
Speaker 4: I'm building onto that because at the end of the day, right, and I'm happy Dante is going on and he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna do this thing, right, that's right Dante.
Speaker 4: Whether Brian Black is holding onto that, but I know for a fact that me and his paths are going to cross because I don't I don't know what the future holds for me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: When it's gonna happen, how it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: But I do know at some point our paths are going across. I'm going to make him.
Speaker 1: Maybe not maybe, not tomorrow, but one day soon.
Speaker 2: It's like that Joe Peshi thing in a dream. I forgot what movie it was, but it's you have a.
Speaker 4: Dream, right, and you happen to shoot me in that dream or kill me in that dream, you.
Speaker 2: Better wake up and apologize to me.
Speaker 4: And I'm and it's not only that, right, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: This because I have a frustration right for a long.
Speaker 4: Time, I've held this in right and tonight I'm gonna let it all out right.
Speaker 7: People look at me with.
Speaker 4: A side eye while they smile in my face and they're saying.
Speaker 5: All the all these great things, and I have this, I have this.
Speaker 2: Thing about me right.
Speaker 1: From my whole time time right, hold on, hold on, I think damn what was calling his his oldest They're not gonna lie probably d Damn boy, you're ruining a lot of what's going on. Ru I'm waiting for what's going on? We talking right now? You're only gonna called alright, I know it's it's I saw you, right, I I I I I uh it said Daniel can't connect. I invited you, but it said Danville can't connect.
Speaker 2: Alright, alright, go back in.
Speaker 1: I'm'a try then we love right now? Alright, I'm i'm'a at you again, hold on or or request. I mean, i'm'a add I'm his fucking I mean you have an older brother, right right right? Mister hammer h fucking dumb alright, I'm biting him again. Yeah, do you t do you know who Drully Bear is? I'm beginning a fucking al he finally joined finally, Uh he dumb ass. Don't know how old man he's house to Instagram. Alright, I'm calm, I'm calm. Anyways, what's it called? Yeah? Ay? Anything? Wanna aks our guests? Thenvill?
Speaker 6: Definitely I wanted to ask him, like me and Joe, was that the other name?
Speaker 2: What do you what do you think is the next like.
Speaker 6: Then, like you know, like how one did bunch of lintle and resume the company? What do you think is more promising to be the next big one?
Speaker 2: Like a company that's that's making their way out? Yeah, well one division pros that company making the tway.
Speaker 4: You know why because they have al Cameron on their on their roster. You know, this is this is this is the point that I was just about right before you got in.
Speaker 2: This was the point that I was about to just just make right.
Speaker 4: I started at one where we were still doing shows at the headquarters. Right, we have now.
Speaker 1: Roomed to.
Speaker 2: A level where it's just we're getting we're getting, we're geting, we're getting shows outside of that. Right, It's bigger than that, right, Yeah, promise, I promise you.
Speaker 8: All Right, I'm going to make sure right on my head and I bring Mundy mean to higher levels.
Speaker 2: I'm not just saying I'm not.
Speaker 4: Just saying that from an eagle standpoint.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that from a real standpoint, a real standpoint.
Speaker 5: Alla, camer was.
Speaker 2: It was, it was, it was born. It was something that I was torn at a very young age.
Speaker 4: It was a code that I had to follow, right. I brought this into wrestling. I brought this, this personality, this persona.
Speaker 2: Into wrestling because at the.
Speaker 4: End of the day, this would work in the ural world.
Speaker 2: I can't get away with the things that I'll do in the.
Speaker 7: Ring in the real world.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you're that company.
Speaker 2: And that's gonna listen.
Speaker 4: Culture shot one it was me Batsu and Hyena contract match, right. That contract match set set up for culture shots too. That contract match is still talked about.
Speaker 1: That was a year ago.
Speaker 2: Right, Let's go back before that, right.
Speaker 4: My debut match was on June fourth, twenty twenty two, right, and it just so happened to be twenty two years since the day that my.
Speaker 2: Grandmother had passed away. I made my debut. Right.
Speaker 4: Still to this day, I still hear about that match between.
Speaker 2: Me and Kevin Cash.
Speaker 4: We had one of the best matches that night, one of the best because there was many great matches that night. And the point that I was trying to make before Danville jumped in was I get looked at a certain type of way, and guess what, I'm willing to give the respect even if.
Speaker 5: I'm not getting the respect one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: But now I'm clear, I'm better.
Speaker 4: Mentally, physically, emotionally, I am better, and I'm better than I've ever been in my life.
Speaker 1: Uh, I just want to I just wanna say real quick, right, the match we had last year right with you and Hyena and Brian Black, Right, that was a very startling performance. Even though Hyena h hacks one, but fast forward a year later, right, like Hyena went on to become the longest ringing champion in won the Division Pro history. Brian Black is currently the one Division Pro Imperial Champion. And then you have yourself. You know, how do you like how do you feel about you know, like your progression compared to those two?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Yes, so.
Speaker 2: Let's fin let's let's rewind it.
Speaker 4: Right, I go, I've watched a clip, right, I basically ate eah shit Right?
Speaker 2: I got dropped on my shit it with a clickboard. I'm out the match at this point. It's up a little now.
Speaker 4: Had I ain't ship, who knows how it would have turned out. Maybe I would have been the longest rating one DP champion, but it didn't turn out that way.
Speaker 1: My progression Wait wait, Colques, was this contract match? Was it for a contract with the company or the or the cashing contract? It was a cashing contract, okay see, and it was the.
Speaker 4: Most amazing match that I've ever been a part of. And they get anna that.
Speaker 2: Match though, there anyway we could get it.
Speaker 5: I can send it to.
Speaker 4: You guys, we can with this podcast after.
Speaker 2: It was one of my best matches that I ever had.
Speaker 4: You know, if I had to rank my matches. Was that June fourth match with Kevin Cash was number one because that was my debut match, and I think it was epidding me of everything.
Speaker 2: That was the start of Alacamer, even though I didn't know what I was doing or how I was doing it, but I did it. I came off the kid cuttings the radio. I don't know why. If you look, I've come out to many different songs. I'll send you, guys those spts.
Speaker 1: Too, real quick, right, real quick?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: How you? In a hext last night when he was on, he wanted me to tell He wanted me to tell you personally or ask you, are you better? That's my That's why I had'ed AKS last night. He wanted to aks you that I'm.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm I'm way better. I'm I'm I'm so much better. Right, I am a alisand percent better. I'm a million percent better, mkay. Why Because I sat back and I allowed myself to go through.
Speaker 4: This process once again, to be told that I can't step in the ring. And what it's done is it's lit a fire under me to the point where I can't contain what I.
Speaker 2: Am capable of doing.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I'm capable of doing because there's so much anger and there's so much aggression build up.
Speaker 9: If you.
Speaker 4: Rewind it back to that night, me and Hyena and that championship.
Speaker 1: Match, that's right.
Speaker 4: I was a shell of myself because I was hurt and I felt it. But I went through I went through everything. You know something, Not too many guys in this business right can say that they put their life on the line for it. But I have three scars on my body that proves that I put my life on the line because things could have rupture, things could have went bad, things could have went south. I could have went to that emergency room that night and not come out of it.
Speaker 2: And it's not the first time that I went through that. I did a death match.
Speaker 4: And not too many people know about this death match, but I did a death match.
Speaker 2: It almost blood to death. My heart almost gave out me that.
Speaker 1: For one division, right.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, entertain and it was it was that.
Speaker 2: That was the day that I found out.
Speaker 4: That pro wrestling and I are gonna be stuck on this is this is gonna be a lifetime thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't I gotta quest feel for you like, what do you think one Division pro is missing the most?
Speaker 2: Say that again, what do you think one Division pro is missing? Like? What is it missing? Because to me, I just feel like I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: It doesn't need more advanced? Does it need? Like?
Speaker 7: What does it need?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 9: We got everything.
Speaker 6: We got everything.
Speaker 2: You know what we got? We got it, We got it all. That's that's that's the funny part about it.
Speaker 4: Because what I've learned from this business and.
Speaker 2: Not being a fan anymore, but being worker in the business, what I've learned is.
Speaker 4: Everybody's going to expect something.
Speaker 2: Everybody's going on to see something. More goes. But you get what you get in this business. You get what you get, right, and what I feel like, I'm speaking for myself.
Speaker 4: I'm not speaking for the company. I'm not speaking I'm speaking for myself and myself only. Right on that roster when you see the name Alec camer what they need from me and what I need.
Speaker 2: To show them, right and said, I'm here to stay. I'm not here for a short time.
Speaker 4: I'm not here to have fun, I'm not here to make friends, I'm not here to play around, right, So we're here to play on the name right here.
Speaker 2: To make a statement, mkay, and to make sure.
Speaker 4: That not only myself, but everybody in that locker room right when we go out there, we're gonna give it.
Speaker 1: Are all mkay?
Speaker 2: Took me. We've grown so much over the last couple of years.
Speaker 4: There's a reason why the rodsterat has grown over this amount of time.
Speaker 2: There's a reason why.
Speaker 1: Yeah uh r r very real quick, very recently, right, like newer, like new recruits from other promotions. You have what's the name amagi? You have?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's it was? Th those still name? The little dude nineteen years old? What's his name?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: So many of y'all came to keep track. Uh, but the current LPW champion he's there now, I won the Vision pro Uh what's his name? The guy I had him on a few weeks ago? Uh, the only night only nineteen what was his name.
Speaker 2: For?
Speaker 1: I be nuts now I'm s S. I'm sorry. Uh but yeah that that Yeah, they're they're there, signs. There's signs so many people at such a fast rate, it's very very it's very good initiative to take in like new talent. But with that said, right, especially with all this influx of talent signs that when the vision pros happening. Right, So disregard like your communication with one of the vision prop management, right, this disregard you know, you know what you know and don't know to look forward to as far as being you know, as far as to be communicated to you, Right, tell us like your intentions?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Like what's next for you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What's in your sights? What are you what do you want to do? Yeah, what are you gonna what do you know? What do you what are you gonna do? Not want? What are you gonna do? Forget about forget about what's confirmed? And what was talking about in the in the meaning of management? What are your intense states? Your intentions young man?
Speaker 2: My intentions right? My intentions? All Right? I sat out for six months, so I lost six months. I sat out.
Speaker 4: Another two months, so that's that's eight months out of the three years that I've been doing this.
Speaker 1: You're not hearing me? What are you going to do?
Speaker 2: What am I going to do? No? No, I hear you.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm trying to I'm trying to bring it all to you all at once.
Speaker 2: Right, I sat out for eight months?
Speaker 4: What do you what do you think that a man that is willing to go to the greatest extent, right, is what do you think he's capable of?
Speaker 2: You don't know, right, because all I've ever shown was just the bare minimum. I'm going to.
Speaker 4: I don't know when, but I know what I'm going to do.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go in the very next person, right that they decide we're gonna sign a contract and this is your match, I'm gonna beat him to an inter of their life.
Speaker 2: Right, and only then, right as I got them at they're very they're very right, I'm going to ask them, is it worth going on? Is this what you wanna continue doing?
Speaker 4: And I will do that to every single opponent until I get what I want?
Speaker 1: And what do you want? And what's that?
Speaker 4: I I wanna be the face I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna be the man that runs the show, right, because not only am I coming with the attitude that not only.
Speaker 2: Am I coming with?
Speaker 1: So you wanna be the franchise player, you wanna be the man, it will be that that guy the f.
Speaker 4: And I gonna be I'm going to be the man without holding.
Speaker 2: A single title.
Speaker 1: I was gonna see hear me out.
Speaker 2: When Austin wasn't holding about was he still the man?
Speaker 1: You don't need a I mean yes in a tacit sense, yes, but overall to be the mayor.
Speaker 2: Was the man backstage?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but at the time, but that's just backstage.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 4: That's the problem with the business. That is the problem with everybody's egos. That's the problem with everybody wants to hold Gold right, and it makes them feel like they're bigger than what they are.
Speaker 2: Right. What Alec Hamer wants to set out and do right.
Speaker 4: He wants to be the guy right, but he doesn't need Gold to be the guy because one way or another, whether I got a feature in a match or whether I got a feature to an entry in your life, the right.
Speaker 2: Way I'm gonna be. I'm I'm going to be that guy.
Speaker 4: You're gonna look at me in a couple of years, a year and to go wow, he made it.
Speaker 2: He did exactly what he said he was gonna do.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 5: Sitting here saying I'm gonna go and win.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say I'm gonna be this this star right.
Speaker 4: But what I'm gonna say is I'm gonna work my way up the ladder.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna work my.
Speaker 4: Way up to where I need to be, and that's what it's gonna culminate to. That's that's what that's what the end goal is. Because I sat on that shelf for.
Speaker 2: Eight freaking months, eight freaking.
Speaker 4: Months, and what happened. I come into a meeting and I get blindsided. So yes, people need to know. I will show up February twenty thirty. I will be at reunion, but I'm gonna be on my best behavior because I mentioned earlier that there is a code and I've never mentioned this code before, but there's a code.
Speaker 2: That I have to follow.
Speaker 4: But you're you are getting firsthand, right, And everybody that's going to listen to this is gonna firsthand and they're gonna hear right. And I know action speaks louder than words, But there is a dark side to Alacaner and there is a side of Alacandra that I contained for a while.
Speaker 2: And not Vinnie, not the.
Speaker 4: Management, not my friends backstage, not the people that have mentored me outside of.
Speaker 2: One d P, not anybody is going to be able to contain what I'm bringing to the table. Twenty twenty five is my year for not only resurgence.
Speaker 4: It's not just the rebirth of Alacander, but this is gonna be the Ala Cander for the next ten twenty years.
Speaker 2: And it's all s. We're gonna look back at this and we're gonna go Wow.
Speaker 4: He sounded a kind of he sounded kind of crazy, but he said he s he said something. He said he was gonna do something. I'm going to be one of the biggest faces in this industry.
Speaker 2: Do you do just from just from here in the Indians.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be one of the Yeah, I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: Business, and I'm not gonna stop until I'm at the top of the ladder. Kay.
Speaker 1: So I mean, of course not I mean of course, like not in not short term speaking, right, but like ultimately speaking, like when do you plan to end up?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's baby steps. Wherever I end up, I end up. I can't control that. Where I wanna end up might not happen, It might never have ever happen.
Speaker 10: But at the end of the day, I know in my heart right, I don't need anybody to tell me, Hey, you have this potential, Oh you have I don't need.
Speaker 2: Anybody to talk about.
Speaker 4: Because it's all in the eyes, it's all, it's all in the I have to I had to learn myself and I had to learn who.
Speaker 2: I was going to be, and it took me a while. It took me longer than expected when I would have full control.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know where it's gonna go. I don't know how it's gonna go.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 6: I feel like Alex is making me a fan right now because I like how he talks.
Speaker 2: That's that's the stuff I want to hear.
Speaker 1: Alex id like he's gonna go in there and tell somebody's head off.
Speaker 2: The next time he gets it. That right, let me let me ask your question. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: Right, how many guys do you think can actually get on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Or a bit, get behind a mic and tell you, hey, I've given everything to this business.
Speaker 4: I've given in a short term, I've given all I can give.
Speaker 2: I have three freaking scars, right, and if.
Speaker 4: Something would have gone even more left than would have already had, Right, how many people do you think SIPI can say I put my life on the line.
Speaker 2: I have a daughter.
Speaker 4: I have a child that sits there and waits for me to call her. I have a child that sits there and waits for me to come and see her, pick her.
Speaker 2: Up for school, drop her off the school, spend the weekend with me. Let me ask you a question. How many people.
Speaker 5: In this business do you think Cacilian say.
Speaker 2: That they put their life on the laune for a game? Not many? Not many. I dare somebody to screw.
Speaker 4: Their face up and tell me that I don't have what it takes. I dare somebody to screw their face up and say, hey, you're not the guy. You know what, this tribalism, this whole entire friend group thing, this whole clicking up, it's not cool anymore. It's not the nineties, right, It's it's not the nineties anymore. So what I'm gonna do is, I'm gonna say this now, and I don't care what feathers it ruffles.
Speaker 2: Right, you're stepping my damn way.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna break your freaking face and I'm gonna make you regret.
Speaker 2: Standing in my way.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take this business, and I'm gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Squeeze the freaking life out of it. It was a promo at Triple H. He said it. He said it to seth Rawlins, and it made sense to me. It resonated to me.
Speaker 4: There's a reason why these guys say the things that they say, because you've got to You gotta squeeze the life out of every life has to give you every single thing out of it. And you can't sit there and wait for any freaking handouts.
Speaker 2: I am not the type of guy to wait for a handout. I am scratching a coin from my way back.
Speaker 4: I literally started going up and I went down.
Speaker 2: My body freaking shut down on me. I went back down the ladder.
Speaker 4: I came in, I won the rumble, and guess what, my body shut down on me again. But I guarantee you the third time. It's the charm and that that's that's where everything call me, that's where everything goes from circuit. That's where everything goes. Oh shoot Alec Hammler. He finally spoke how he felt. He finally came out and he gave us some attitude. He gave us some aggression. That's what this business is lacking, is the impression.
Speaker 2: And attitude. Everybody's looking for a handout.
Speaker 1: Quick question, quick question. So I mean, God forbid, right, God forbid? But what if? What if your body SUTs down next time for a third time?
Speaker 2: What then?
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna go back to the drawing board and I'm gonna come back even fucking stronger.
Speaker 2: That's the goal.
Speaker 4: That is the end goal. You don't you don't get knocked down, and you don't get up, and that is that. That's the thing that drives me. That's the thing that sits there, and it keeps me up.
Speaker 2: That night I will sleep.
Speaker 4: I have bag on bags, bags and bags under my eye. If we've seen the last promo, I don't look like the Ala Camra that came in in twenty twenty two into one DP, I don't look like the same guy.
Speaker 2: I don't even when I look in the mirror, I don't even see Alacaner anymore.
Speaker 4: I see if I see somebody and soul filled the rage.
Speaker 2: It's so committed.
Speaker 4: To not only yourself but to this business.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think for one second that.
Speaker 4: If it happens a third time, I'm just gonna keep coming back because there is no quick there is no drop, there is no the' all stop it.
Speaker 2: No, there's a drive in me.
Speaker 4: There's a fire underneath me that's going to not stop until my very last brunt.
Speaker 2: I meant for this business.
Speaker 4: This business is meant for me, and I'm willing to do everything in my power to make sure that I prove my point. And I don't have anybody to prove it to but myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not trying to impersonalbody.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to make anybody feel like this is gonna be like like, oh he's he's he's really trying to prove itself for to to get up there and up the ladder.
Speaker 2: No, this is to myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, revenge, this is there's a revenge tour. No, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Was I almost have revenge. Revenge.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't think live more gonna appreciate that.
Speaker 7: Whatever you know at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Right, what's more revenge? It is revenge.
Speaker 1: But I I don't I mean, I don't I know, well, before forget to before forget I have two questions when I ask you real quick so earlier, right, you made it like you said that you know you don't have to be the champion to be, you know, the biggest deal, right, and that's what you kind of intend on c intend on being right with that said, right, s So, I know, not particularly a championship or a champion necessarily, but is there any one, any any person in your sights?
Speaker 2: I mean, I got a couple of people that's on the list.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna list them or just na keep us guessing and keep his skin?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I I'll name about three or four. Maybe first one on my list.
Speaker 1: Brian Black mkay current current want the biggest problem period of champion.
Speaker 2: He flat me, and that's okay, right.
Speaker 4: I was fine with the words. I was fine with the subtle threats of.
Speaker 2: Other people, like when you can put in body bags of the sh.
Speaker 1: That's one slap face.
Speaker 2: This ALA camera doesn't allow that anymore.
Speaker 5: Number two, it would be CMC.
Speaker 1: Why well, I'm the screen of.
Speaker 4: The hell when we stepped in that ring and I challenged him for the number.
Speaker 2: One consentership for the Imperial Championship.
Speaker 4: Now, I almost had that match one right, and.
Speaker 2: It keeps me up that night.
Speaker 4: It haunts me, and I don't care what the circumstances are.
Speaker 5: It has to be nothing other than.
Speaker 2: Prove myself to someone like him that I belong right, and it's for me.
Speaker 4: It's not to prove to him that I belove, but it's for me to prove to myself, to prove to him that I belong because he said something that so nice things after the match when I tried to shake his hand, you know, when ale camer was trying to be the nice guy. When he was trying to be and that's that's where all my frustration comes from, you know, number three, mister Hyaenas. Although I do not blame him for what happened to me because it was my physical problem that happened.
Speaker 2: I want to go back with him.
Speaker 6: When I stepped foot.
Speaker 4: In the company the first time I stepped through the door, I shook his hand.
Speaker 2: I looked him in the eyes and I said, it's a pleasure reading me.
Speaker 4: And since that day, I've always looked at him and somebody that I want to continue running with. I have no ill ill feelings of what happened back in March. I have no type of blame towards him. You know, I was questioned about a tweet that I put out, a post that I put out, and it was never towards him, So.
Speaker 7: I want to clear the ar on that right.
Speaker 2: It was never towards him.
Speaker 4: I never felt any type of way towards him.
Speaker 2: I actually respect.
Speaker 4: Him because the thing is, he allowed me a fighting chance. He couldn't went for the kill shot at any point, but he continued.
Speaker 2: And he allowed me to get it everything.
Speaker 4: That I got, and I respect the hell out of that. So, you know what, number three, I would love to run.
Speaker 2: It back with him.
Speaker 4: Okay, number four, Number four is going to be it's gonna seem like about the blue.
Speaker 1: But Daunte, what's it? Flamingo, right? I play say his name for me for flamens flemental.
Speaker 4: Right, I don't know, Daunting.
Speaker 7: We're in the middle at the verier end of the match, the very end of the match, and he decided, and you know.
Speaker 4: The reps aren't in the ring to see what's going on, but he decided to.
Speaker 5: Dig into my skin and scar me.
Speaker 4: He fought and fought and thought and thought to try and get me over that top broke.
Speaker 2: He did it and did it.
Speaker 4: By any means necessary, and I respect that.
Speaker 2: But you scarred me, and for that, you're number four. Okay, number five, any and anybody, any and everybody.
Speaker 4: I'm want to face any and everybody because this year, I'm not just doing.
Speaker 2: What I normally do. I'm trying to go out there and I'm tryna expand I'm trying to go and make a name for.
Speaker 4: Myself because I'm not gonna sit back and be the biggest what if. I'm not gonna have s sit there and have people look at me.
Speaker 2: A certain type of way. I'm not gonna have everybody sit there and go all you know, does he have what it takes all he's been sitting just with one promotion. No, I'm gonna go out there. I'm gonna make a name for myself.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go in there and see what everybody else ask.
Speaker 1: The offor oh okay, I guess my last question would be anything that you wanna say to one division pro thank you anything. Thank you for for allowing me up then while your love I was gonna asks I was gonna give the four to you will.
Speaker 2: Or whatever to get my footsteps in the door right. Thank you for giving me the one shot that nobody else was willing to give me.
Speaker 4: You know it, and that's why it it's it's almost been in my heart to make sure that I get back everything that one VP has given me. And not only am I just gonna get back, I'm gonna give back ten times more cause I feel I got old.
Speaker 2: With them with debt and i't wanna give it back, right, And I wanna get back.
Speaker 4: A hundred times more, not just ten times more. I'm gonna give it back a hundred times more.
Speaker 7: And I all went off a little bit, and I I kind of.
Speaker 2: And that's that's the thing.
Speaker 4: That's why Vinnie has been trying to try trying to control it.
Speaker 2: Vinnie has been trying to control the rage and try to talk me down.
Speaker 1: But you know what, enough is enough and just to be just to be clear, right, talk about being the wheedle right, yes, okay, let's make okay, Okay.
Speaker 4: He he's he's talked me into the calming down and and I I I can't contain it anymore. That's why I was coming out during the rumble. It was coming out during the run. And you know, when.
Speaker 2: When you look back at the cliff and when you look back.
Speaker 4: At that match, a lot of people pointed out to me, oh, you took your anger out on a green Ranger alive. Why is the green Ranger sitting in my ring? Why is he standing there?
Speaker 2: Nobody has an answer because people think that a camera's a joke.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. We said Green up, you met like onyx ALOGI for a second, No, come up. Green doesn't like being like a green horn.
Speaker 2: Not hyen as.
Speaker 4: But Hyena stepped up to me, look me at my face? How to everybody that I walked down on me and Dante? Dante was very last I remember the order that I walked down.
Speaker 2: Hyauma looked on the dead in the face. He stepped up to me.
Speaker 7: He was the only one that stepped up to me while I.
Speaker 2: Was walking around that ring before I touched that night, he was the one that stepped up to me. Why is that people see what ala camer before people used to see what it was.
Speaker 4: But I know there's a doubt, there is the inconsistency.
Speaker 2: I haven't been able to stay at the top of my level. I haven't been able to be there.
Speaker 4: This was a very rough year for me last year and then coming into this year.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know anything.
Speaker 5: Last year I can tell you, oh yeah, like there's gonna.
Speaker 4: Be a mattress too that I'm probably gonna be I don't know anything in.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: I don't know think, but.
Speaker 2: I can tell you what Ala CAMRA's gonna do.
Speaker 4: Ala CAMRA's not gonna take over for an answer, and Ala.
Speaker 2: CAMRA's not gonna sit there just not do anything. I'm gonna do something now.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying I'm not gonna do something head away twenty third because why why Why would I Why would.
Speaker 2: I do that?
Speaker 1: But and a new feature something, Okay, I'm gonna make it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna make the statement because tonight it's just me talking.
Speaker 2: Actions speak louder than words. So I would say, if you're a fan of the business, if you're a fan of one d P.
Speaker 4: If you're just a fan in general, you don't have to be a fan of mine.
Speaker 2: But I promise you.
Speaker 4: That my words will now translate to actions, and the actions will speak very louder than these words.
Speaker 2: And that's what tonight.
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick, real quick?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Uh So when the vision propresents Reunion Proparatory, the Jesus Christ uh And as of now, I believe the locations want to be one DP headquarters so the actressip on the fire, so follow on Division Pro on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, all those things, right, that's one Division Pro. Shout out to the mobile gimmick they're they're watching right now and they mentioned me in their story. That's not like that, So shout out to Mubile Gimming. But yeah, speaking of speaking about saying this now right, so as far as I know, I could be wrong, but as far as I know right, they're only there are two confirmed matches too. Like to I would say that the co main events to have to be honest with you, and that is one that is one of them, being Hyena Heckx, who you've mentioned time and time again on this broadcast versus Steven person and a sixty man follow the rules are man, that's right, where hopefully the winner becoming the number contender when the Division Pro make it happen like but yeah, and the other and the other match, the comin event, as I would call it, would be Casey Liking challenging Andrews. What's his name? Yeah, who's again, Jaredy. It's something, y'all, So forgive me some mandy, y'all to keep track of. Jarity is for the one Division Pro Championship. Right, so real quick, I say it's all the I say, it's all the asks you right, do you have do you have like a particular interest in name these matches? Third match, that's right.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: That's the one I'm interested in again.
Speaker 1: I will be there, that's right, and listen both of them as people, as people have a.
Speaker 2: Watch very closely. I will. Yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 5: All I gotta say.
Speaker 2: That's the one that I'm watching again.
Speaker 4: For me, it's not over a belt, it's not over anything other than.
Speaker 2: Ale Can.
Speaker 4: That's all it is. The other two matches mentioned gonna be great matches. I have a great amount of respect for the other four competitors in those and those other two matches from my un.
Speaker 2: The standing Morbu gimmick has some matches also. But yeah, that third match, Ryan Black Versusdonte That's that's the one that I'm I'm paying attention to. Okay, because there's two guys that I mean, h.
Speaker 1: M hm okay, okay, cool, cool, cool, Yeah, that's all. I had to be honest with you, dam Bo Left, and I'm really sure what happens connection you or whatever, But good question. Had had the mons out to you yet? Uh?
Speaker 11: They they reposted the the video the.
Speaker 4: The altercation of the hat of Brian Black, and that that's a that's why I'm I'm I'm so angry.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm sustaining offish mm.
Speaker 4: Because the more I think about it, the more it it upsets me. You know, cause what what possesses a man to try to smack another.
Speaker 2: Man other than disrespect?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm gonna I'm not gonna lie up Black.
Speaker 4: That's the guy who steps some fungs and I I don't I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that happens.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie off a sl like a s a smack rust slop. Right, that's like a different type of offense, like even in France, right where like they kiss each other. Right, if a dude smack another dude, the guns came out, you know what I'm saying. So, you know, someone someone had to go. So yeah, I'm I mean, I mean expect so i I'm I I I'm I'm gonna be as bold to say to warm up my my, my my, I'll say that word. My friend, I'm Brian Black. You know, just watch it. Back, cause I think you have a receipt coming for you. So I just wanted to say that, well it's more than that. Well watch it back, That's all I gotta say. I hope you don't mind me to run a competition, but yeah, course a little bit.
Speaker 4: But that is that is why, that's where I am at the moment.
Speaker 2: Kay. That is literally what's been keeping me up that night.
Speaker 9: Mkay.
Speaker 4: I don't know when, but I do know it's all gonna come out in the ring.
Speaker 2: So the very next person I step in the ring with don't have to face the wrath of what I've been dealing with. And that's a I appreciation for having me, I really do. I feel like I let a lot of my trust.
Speaker 1: But yeah, very very therapeutic installments that I have here real quick, right, so you know I I so like So my question now is right, how how like? How was Andrew coolest doing? Oh he's good, he's good. He's a like house life for him? Like you know, how's family life, house, his house? House he doing? How's he feeling? Let's what's he up to? What's he up?
Speaker 4: You know, I uh had.
Speaker 7: A big interview today, you know, I am waiting.
Speaker 1: For you know, but it's uh, you'll get it, get it. He's not talking about this some about another interview now non non podcast restimulated the interview. But yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I'm really it's gonna happen, man, like it's it's you got this, it's yours. It's already yours. Man, it's already yours.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. And uh in about two three weeks, I should know.
Speaker 1: Yah okay, okay, we uh real quick?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: That that that your name?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Cool it? Where is that from? I'm just curious. I've been curious by keeper gonna asks you what coolist? What?
Speaker 2: What? What? What?
Speaker 1: Where is that from?
Speaker 2: When? Name? Like?
Speaker 1: Where what's the story behind that name?
Speaker 2: Like it like from Russia?
Speaker 1: Okay, so give me wait, give me one second.
Speaker 2: I gotta switch my your pot out.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things like like I'm always like curious about buying to ask the person he's coming back on he's taking take this headphones, he said, I still say headphones is not your pots on the way.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm okay mm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm.
Speaker 1: Pust the audio. He's back. You know that'sk you Yeah, no, basically uh so coolisian is basically it's like Russian, so like what so what are you like Turkish? So like so like what's your like, what's your like make up? It's like no Turkish, Uh no.
Speaker 2: It uh it comes from Russia. Uh not Greek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're the name, but like the name, but like p ap point you like, what what's your like? What what what's your makeup?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What's your like?
Speaker 2: Oh? And black?
Speaker 1: Oh see, I didn't know that. I thought it looked like like a little bit like what's Indian or something like that. I don't know, No, no, no, my Russian.
Speaker 4: Uh my father's father was Russia.
Speaker 2: On my grandfather on my father's side was Russia. Uh.
Speaker 4: My grandmother on my father's side was German.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I pretty much makes up for it's obviously black and yeah mm very it's a very interesting mix.
Speaker 1: It's a very yeah mm.
Speaker 4: People always confuse me for Latino and oh it's kind of funny when I mean, I don't what they want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well that's all the material I had. Anything else I wanna say for uh before uh we got here? If we got yes?
Speaker 11: Follow Follow Joe Roberts, Follow GP Radio, Follow myself if you would like it's.
Speaker 2: Up to you.
Speaker 4: And yeah, uh for anybody that is that is interested in seeing what Alec Hamler is going to be capable of this year, what he's going to be up to get on board now while while it's you know, working itself out, and just to know that, you know, it's no more mister nice guy, it's no more mister humble, It's no more mister you know, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna sit back and allow disrespect. You know you're gonna get question in the face.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not going.
Speaker 2: To stop until I reach my dol.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't I don't see it. I don't see a belt comany what what being one of the top guys is?
Speaker 2: I see me being me? And it works for a lot of guys.
Speaker 4: There's a reason why there's a lot of top guys or companies and why these fans and these these marks they get online and this person's shot and you know, you got dirt sheets.
Speaker 2: And people come up with their own. It doesn't matter. At the end of the day.
Speaker 4: Al Camra is going to be one of those names that you remember.
Speaker 1: You know, who remind me of, you remind me of, like like a sea the punk that's not even like an insult. You mind him.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't try to emulate anybody.
Speaker 4: Anybody's hotels, because I will tell you this, I have a great amount of spect for the same punk.
Speaker 7: And I was a huge fan of his when.
Speaker 2: He first started.
Speaker 4: And that's going back to his his ro o h names, you know.
Speaker 2: And there's a ton of guys that I watched, and you know, I.
Speaker 4: Picked the little parts of them more often then I said, you know what, in the beginning, that might have worked, but where I'm at now.
Speaker 7: I have to be myself.
Speaker 2: But it's kind of cool.
Speaker 4: To hear you say that and mentioned me in that same name, because if that's the.
Speaker 2: Route I'm I'm looking at, or I would want to be those names, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they run.
Speaker 2: It on TV a lot, and they used this in a lot of storylines, not only just but any w used it. But when he was gone, I was one of those guys.
Speaker 7: I was screaming his name.
Speaker 4: In the crowd, not because all I thought he was gonna come back out. There was a Summer Slam. It was the SummerSlam at Barclays. It was the last SummerSlam.
Speaker 1: No, it was second to last Summersla eighteen that brought each other place.
Speaker 2: Sixteenth had came up with the cameras right.
Speaker 1: Huh buss.
Speaker 4: And I'll never forget the camera guy running out from the whole crowd and I yelled, see him into the camera. He just stops running, like literally looks at me.
Speaker 2: It was like, are you serious right now?
Speaker 4: And then goes back and like starts going with the camera again.
Speaker 9: And yeah, it never made the air, It.
Speaker 2: Never made anything. But yeah, I was that guy who did that.
Speaker 1: Ye don't bite me in the.
Speaker 2: Back, but I've never been afraid to push.
Speaker 1: No one's gonna believe me, but it's the truth, right. They came in twenty nineteen, right right right like soon after they came to Fox SmackDown came the Fox right there, or it's before it was not sum four. It was like it was like the go home Soul for Hell in the cell and I had tickets so mean and and you know Sarah went there and I promise you right, I started to see them punk chat to the point I was like see you see and then everybody follows suit right until the whole arena wave effect starts start sharing it. And it was so much got think Shane McMahon was out there, and it was so much that even Shane acknowledged it on TV by saying, yeah, no, please, I'm the best in the world. Yeah, because Shane said. Shane said, no, member, it's getting the best in the world, right, And I was like, seem start ship because I'm gonna lie, it's this is the MSD crowd. It's not Barclay's, right, So it was kind of it was kind of like a very like timid crowd, you know what I'm saying. So I tried. So I was trying like all night just to you know, make make things hot, like make the crowd hot whatever, right, because you know, when I have a good time, I spend many to go to these shows and I bring like a girl with me. Sorry about that, but yeah, I just want to say that little story all right, cool, cool, cool? Uh? I think that's everything. Uh, let me start pulling this out there. It's a lot of good stuff and I'm not gonna lie, like I'm actually eager to see how things turn out because who knows, Like, based on how things turn out in the near future, I'm gonna hi you on a third time, you know what I'm saying who you know, I'm I'm you know, listen, you don't know the future holds, right, So the best thing to do about that is to make the future.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm gonna make this, to make the future.
Speaker 12: Create, create the future, you know what I'm saying, especially just so, especially just so easily subject to change, you know, control the future, make the future.
Speaker 1: That's the best thing to do. But anyway, I will see you. I will see you at reunion, right even though you're not scheduls for a match, as we're chordly recording, but you may you may have known that your presence will be known there and I will be there too. I'm gonna be part of the press, the media, so I'll see you there. I got my press patch yesterday. It's about fucking time. So now I love you the visual pro.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm actually excited that you said that towards that, so it'll be nice to see you there.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. I can't wait.
Speaker 4: Anybody that you know pays attention to.
Speaker 2: Our stuff at one DP, keep following us, keep sharing our stuff, keep.
Speaker 4: Liking it, because without your guys, without your.
Speaker 2: Support, you know, we wouldn't be world. We're at and again.
Speaker 4: I mean everything that I said, I mean, I mean it with like the best intentions. But at the same time, I'm not holding back anymore.
Speaker 2: We're gonna see where this goes.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know where where my start is and coming back, but I do know that.
Speaker 2: Whether it's at.
Speaker 4: The very bottom and working my way back up, I mean to make everybody, every single body that I.
Speaker 2: Stepping a ring with regrets stepping in a ring.
Speaker 1: Mmkay, I listen before we close off, right, are you watching the word Rumble on this weekend?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 11: Yes, So my plan is to pick up my daughter and get back to my apartment and we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Watch story Rumble together.
Speaker 1: Mkay.
Speaker 2: We attempted that. She wasn't too fond of it, but then.
Speaker 7: She does not like rest.
Speaker 2: Mm. She likes. She likes because she plays the video game.
Speaker 1: She plays to the video game.
Speaker 2: She doesn't like sitting there watching it.
Speaker 1: I don't my sister. I mean, I'm my sister, my daughter. She likes Randy Orton and she likes to Ria Ripley, And she says, yeah.
Speaker 2: Just like, oh I like the girl with the long hair.
Speaker 1: I can I mean, that makes sense. That makes sense.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna just try.
Speaker 1: But but yeah, I usually I really appreciate it. Yeah, but real quick, I I usually have like a watch party for Rumble and for Mania every year. So with that being said, right, part, you should come back on like tomorrow I'm doing I'm doing a preview show and also the day also like the day of Rumble I'm doing. I'm doing like no little pre show postal type of deal. And I'm Monday I'm doing like a recap show. So yeah, so he's probably come in like one of those days.
Speaker 2: Alright, so I will i'm'a come into the show.
Speaker 5: I will not come in as.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so duh, I would like to do it. Yeah, predictions recap, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Although I say like I'm in the business, there is l a still.
Speaker 11: A little fan of me, and uh yeah, I would definitely.
Speaker 2: Be a part of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like pla like come come on tomorrow, come on Saturday or Monday. Those are three days I'm gonna be on for the for the Royal Rumble. So yeah, boys walking on the platform in any capacity, so yeah, yeah, uh you can have you can replace Danville, that's my co host. No, you're gonna do that. But yeah, but we'll figure it out. But until we figure it out, i'm'a sign off for now. Get this bad boy up and published and ended the nights and good and I'm gonna tell your body the same thing I always say, stay out of trouble, be safe, so I can see all back here tomorrow night, even next week tomorrow. The regular start time, the regular new start the new regular start time, six pm, you stand time to eight pm. Yeah, And if you need help, go get it. And if you think somebody will talk to you or listen to you, all right, call me nine one seven two eight three eight nine five six. I gotta get therapy sponsor one of these days. But until that time, I'll just be doing free plugs, free spots. But yeah, all right, have a good night, all.
Speaker 5: Right, bet
Speaker 1: There you go,