Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 1: Would let your taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right? Reminder more rock the bank one thousand dollars cash giveaways thirteen to be exact. Those kick in right around nine oh five this morning. Uh, if you're so inclined, grab the keyword each hour it always will play right around five past enter to WJR dot com. That'll put you in the running each hour for one thousand bucks. Yeah, thirteen chances for you to win. That's uh, pretty good odds. We get a lot of JR listeners cashing in. It's time for you to do it. Hey, little tip. If your phone rings the hour after you enter that keyword, pick it up. Answer, you don't answer, you don't you don't answer. You can't win if you don't recognize the number. Those price a quarters people are a little sneaky.
Speaker 1: I got a call yesterday, almost picked it up, thinking, oh, might be prize headquarters, and then it was just another offer for car.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, never. There must be people who dight oh hell yeah, I mean otherwise there's a call center just loaded with those telemarketers.
Speaker 1: Shout out to you guys. Man, it used to be one that was in high school. Deluxe garf cleaning.
Speaker 2: Horrible job, that would be.
Speaker 1: Oh it's uh, I just did it because you could smoke while you worked. That's high school for you.
Speaker 2: All right. Uh. Shoplifting story at Walmart in Florida.
Speaker 1: DWO would take care of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this I bring this one up. Does this woman tried to use Okay, granted she's seventy three years old. She stole about one hundred and twenty two dollars worth of items, including shampoo, socks, men's shorts, among other things. And Uh. Angela Velasquez Taborida was stop by Walmart security as she tried to exit the Tampa area store with said merchandise, which she had placed inside of a plastic bag that she had brought with her to the store. So that that old maneuver there.
Speaker 1: She's in her seventies shoplifting those items. It sounds like she's just trying to survive when she's not getting enough on her retirement.
Speaker 2: Well, she did say she did not have enough. She admitted she did attempt to leave the store without paying for the items. And she did not have enough, but she had to do so anyway because the devil had told her to pit purchase these itemsy she's just crazy well and men shorts best thing she could come up with at the time. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just say my sub security didn't cover this in my rent.
Speaker 2: Oh so Walmart?
Speaker 1: Should I mean? I just need some deodorant? Would you let me use yours each morning? Then I won't steal it from Hey.
Speaker 2: Just just curious here we've heard and talked about through the BWO program.
Speaker 1: Oh BWO would take her out at the kneecap seventy three year old lady or not, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: No, you're you're in the chair, you're thieving, you're grieving. If it came to it, Taco, where you had to do what you just described, shoplift from from whatever retailer. Which methodology are you going with? Which approach? We've talked about all these different things that these clowns try to do.
Speaker 1: Uh it, putting it in a cooler and stuff does not work. I think I'm going man, purse, man purse, Okay, I just get more than that. The one from prison, you know, Well, yeah, I don't see myself getting a pair of men's shorts India oring up there.
Speaker 2: But plus, I think that would draw attention to you from the in store cameras. Yeah, what's this one up to? He has this pants lowered? Wait? Is that is that secret? For men and women?
Speaker 1: Now? My methodology, if I, if I had to, I think would just be I don't know, man, I'm not a thief at hard How about you me either, I'm gonna detern I'm I'm right bwo where I take care of the thieves?
Speaker 2: Or the machine gun at the front door. I think, if you're gonna do it, go big or go home, do the hole. Just load the cart up and right through the front door, past the elderly receipt checker, and try your chances.
Speaker 1: You know what's gonna happen as soon as you do that. You or I were pulling a hammy right at the door, and there's gonna be insert insert county police department. Like for you, it would be like your long Win I think are your your Walmart would be Altamont. Mine would be either winter Park or Castlebury. These two. Yeah, that officer's gonna be right there when the hammy just goes or that's when the gripper hits. And then they're gonna say yeah, like you're having a heart attack. That's not gonna work, and they're tasi you third time.
Speaker 2: All right, Uh call it prison purse. Thank you.
Speaker 1: At two two, five, two six, what I call it? That's the pack.
Speaker 2: Yeah we got you though, thank you for that. At six, we got an American tourist making a spectacle of himself. Apparently he has dual citizenship here and in Thailand, and you sit in front of the Colisseum Roman Colisseum. He had to get the this is you know, you got to get the perfect selfie. So the way to do that is to try to access an area that is uh, well you're not supposed to be in and it's uh you're kept out with a spiked fence, which he scaled and promptly impaled himself on. There you go right through the back near the spine. Oh, so he can't get out. He's literally yeah, he's like a spearfish type situation. He's like a flounder. Yeah. It took emergency personnel over twenty minutes to be able to lift him up and off and then get transported to the hospital to be worked on us eighty stitches.
Speaker 1: I hope he was given doing selfies the whole time, because those those are keepers.
Speaker 2: You're on my trip to the Roman Colisseum.
Speaker 1: That's where if you if you're running the Roman Colisseum, you kind of those.
Speaker 2: Christians being fed to the lions. Ain't got nothing on this, That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: You kind of in those nooks and crannies. You keep that fence that's there, but you keep a lion because you know there's gonna be some dip ass that's gonna try to scale the fence like this Taiwanese American dude and uh and all of a sudden they make it over and they're gone. That's the selfie in attack by a lion.
Speaker 2: Finally, we got a real brain trust going on in Hertford, Connecticut. Let me show you the mugshot for reference and full impact effect. I'm thinking man and woman, uh wow, a coup to no no know. What they did was they struck a prostitution agreement. That is, she was providing the services for him at approximately two thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: Is this one of those Hey, I'll give the handy for the McDLT.
Speaker 2: That I don't have any information to that effect. I do know three ten dollars bills were involved. Whatever that gets you at two thirty in the morning, where uh, clearwater? I'm sure no Connecticut? So where what the parking lots of a Connecticut Highway patrol station? Ye, that didn't work out so well for them. I just got the blue screen of death. I don't know if I'm going to be able to exit this segment or not, but we're going to give it the old college try here. Okay, let's let's see what happens here. Linchin Tago on demand download the highart Going Up