Speaker 1: I am a man who believed that I died twenty years ago, and I lived like a man who is dead already.
Speaker 2: I have no fear whatsoever of anybody or anything.
Speaker 3: It's Gary Webb.
Speaker 4: I am an investigative journalist can In nineteen ninety six, I wrote a series of stories in Time of Parkwayans, which was about CIA involvement in gren.
Speaker 5: I you a man who wasn't said death smiles of us all.
Speaker 6: All a man can do a smile.
Speaker 1: Back both in Stolen Bone the Secret Society.
Speaker 5: It's so sick that we can't talk about.
Speaker 1: What does that mean for America?
Speaker 7: Conspiracy theorists are going to go, they are I haven't seen the number three two two.
Speaker 4: My sad duty to report this afternoon that my friend and colleague Tim Russell collapsed and died earlier this afternoon. I may die on this cult night in the area tomorrow.
Speaker 8: I'm afraid what possible difference.
Speaker 6: Can I make?
Speaker 7: And no official of my administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here to night as an excuse to sense of the news, to stifle descent, to cover Obama stakes, or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.
Speaker 9: Welcome back, already dead heads to another, already had your favorite weekly conspiracy parapolitical call in show. We look forward to talking to you guys. We have plenty of talk about today. We've got Candice death squads. We finally gotten to the tippy tops of the Epstein, Rothschilie connections. These were things in murmured corners in times past. Now this is just common parlance. We've got We've got Pregger's Erica Kirks, We've got you know, the final death nail. It seems in the pipe bomb story, Boomers and Feds combined to take down the blaze. All that and more. And we are with as always, are illustrious, handsome co host Austin way Picard. And we got Jacob on the ones and twos, whatever the hell that means, although I don't think we do the ones and twos. I think that's when you change frames. But it sounds cool, so I'm saying it. But awestin pleasure to be with you. You said you're a little into the weather today. It seems to be going around this time of year, so but it's okay. We're all already dead here, so we'll keep tredging through.
Speaker 2: And I was hoping you, uh, you picked up on that already dead heads hashtag that I.
Speaker 9: Had, did you? I just did?
Speaker 2: Then the fly Yeah, yeah I did. I thought it was perfect, just as far as obviously the Grateful Dead and then kind of combining those two ideas, especially just understanding the mk ultra connection to that of the psychological operation that was the Grateful Dead in a major way, which is kind of Kultra.
Speaker 9: It's making me think that maybe now that like I didn't, I think maybe maybe I saw it and it just subconsciously kind of like absorbed it, because like it was literally on the fly. I thought it was like a fly thing. Then for some reason, dead Heads came my mind and I was like, well, that's that's odd. That's like what the whatever if? I can't think of their name right now, the whatever dead the grateful Dead, and so I was like, well, that's grateful dead, and I was like, but I was like, already dead. And then was my head. I was like mulling on everyone's does that sound nice?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 9: But does it roll off the tongue? And then I was kind of like because because it's an extra word, you know. But the more I think, I'm like, I don't know, I kind of like it. Already dead heads, like it said, it works out pretty well. I know it's a little bit more lengthy, but it works. I mean it's already got the branding there, you just add a little already dead in front of it. I don't know, I think I like it. I think it'll get the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, thats bros. And and we're off and running, honestly, but yeah, yeah, no doubt. But I will say it feels like the the two party delusion is it is alive and well rights and and in many ways that that was fairly obvious and in our faces overtly in terms of of Mom, Dannie and Trump's just uniting in the White House, right, which is just the funniest.
Speaker 9: Giggling about the giggling about that in the Morning show today because I didn't realize it, but the I'm sure you saw they had this whole performative vote on like condemning socialism and the left and right kind of I didn't realized that that was like literally the day of when Mam Donnia because I was literally watching the coverage and you've seen the bottom right hand corner. It's like, oh, today at three pm, Mom, Donnie and drum meet and you're like, oh my god, they're literally doing this whole big performance and like did you see Jack Posopic literally do the like slicking into the like bushes, like he literally like it's moved away from the crowd. It just kind of like disappeared.
Speaker 11: As he's like as he suck it off Mam Donnie and talking about how they have similar beliefs or whatever the fuck he said, it's just the perfect like complete just like neutering, because they've had this like tired James Lindsay lazy fucking like.
Speaker 9: You're tar Carmeron's from dirt and dirt and dirt. And then like but they can't even have that like weak tired trope.
Speaker 12: It just falls away. It's so fucking thin. It's just so hilarious. And then he's just fucking sucking off the socialist talking about how Grady is he stands for absolutely nothing. It's just it's just glorious and they try to have the tiniest shred of dignity and have something to stand for, and he just completely pisses all in their mouth.
Speaker 2: It's just it was really honestly, it was perfect in every way in my opinion, as far as just you know, pulling back the veil. Occasionally we receive a perfect window into how the political paradigm truly works and how they coexist in this way. But I will say that, yeah, there's absolutely no difference in party, and I'm glad that people at least picked up on that aspect of things. And I even saw individuals who are very much you know, captivated by leftist ideology kind of falling into that category. And it really, I don't know. Occasionally I like to see, you know, some sort of positive outcome in terms of interpreting the sort of propagandistic nature of the state in a way right and how corrupt and compromised they all truly are. And I will say there was a report off the back of the meeting between Mamdani and Trump where ICE officials effectively confirmed that they will essentially step up operations within New York City under the mayor elect uh Ohran whatever his name, Mom, Donnie, obviously, And so that the point is that what what actually changed effectively, please tell me, you know, and.
Speaker 9: Kept is a he kept his little connected police commissioner. So that's a which that's that was the key thing that anyone who knows the dynamics of political uh political puppetry dynamics of New York particularly and how that affects the rest of the world. I mean, this is the granddaughter of you know, a mega group person who's like literally a key part of like integrated of doing the surveillance you know, technocratic nightmare ship over in Gaza that they're doing right now, and uh, you know, it's kind of a kind of a back and forth kind of you know, feeding into each other. But you know, what goes on there goes to New York and they kind of feel one out in each playground and apply it to the other.
Speaker 2: Right, did you did you uh?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Did you see the the interesting report that seemed to have been kind of discredited already in terms of the response from the White House and just as far as the White House press representation seem to have cast doubt on this report, but it was effectively claiming that Trump was considering removing Cash Pattel as FBI director within the coming months, and then it was instantly kind of shot down by members of the White House pressman. Yeah, so yeah, real quick.
Speaker 9: But by the way, that's not the first time that's been floated out by some major. There was one because I mean, these are the sort of things I bookmark for the morning show and sometimes it just doesn't materialize. So I haven't even done the segment on that, but it just kind of cause I think I actually deleted the old bookmark because I was just kind of like whatever, it was just one little blip. But this isn't the first time. I'm a major, and it's and while I'm not a fan of the establishment media, but like when it comes to journalism, these guys can get sued and they're gonna have to go to Discovery. So I mean, you know, they can say fake news, but if they're not suing, I mean, it's it's a little bit. It goes both ways. I'm sure puppetry does occur, but I mean the very fact that we're seeing these and I think just politically speaking, I mean that's just if there's there they're floundering. I mean, like they just lost MTG, which likely is they're probably going to completely lose the majority, just like completely blow it here in the next election. So I know, it's just quite the political game. So it's just a lot of wild shit going.
Speaker 2: On, oh, no doubt. But I thought the timing of the Mamdani meeting in the White House there was was just perfect as far as we had just referenced the fact that Alex Soros was a major funder of his political campaign, contributing I believe up to thirty seven million dollars to the various organizations that were funding his rise to power in New York. So it just goes to show, right, you scratch a little bit below the surface, and you see the nature of the true power cabal of pulling the strings and utilizing these these political puppets and uh, and the pageantry reigns supreme right and and uh and so at the very least, I saw a meme of Mamdani and Trump both wearing that maroon uh, that maroon uh what's it called turtleneck and and they had like a black blazer on and and it was the exact same outfit basically. And it was that with a parallel of Michael Scott with the goatee that Ryan had in the office, and he's trying to directly imitate his his outward appearance. I just thought it was hilarious. But at the same time, I just think that, you know, did you actually I intend to obviously go and listen to to Dana's part two on her her new episode that she's dropping. Right this new series kind of kind of contending with that of the influencer industrial complex in many ways, it seems, and uh.
Speaker 9: To take any views away from her, but I'm literally having your come on my show tomorrow night and we're going to uh.
Speaker 2: Damn it, dude, I was going to ask for.
Speaker 9: Did you do it?
Speaker 2: Bite you bastard? But anyway, so, uh, but still, I just thought.
Speaker 9: You can still swoop me. I pay all my ship for like a week to two weeks, so you can still swoop me.
Speaker 2: I'll give it time. I'll give it time. I'll make sure yours drops first. But but I definitely want to have that conversation at some point, just because it's something that I've been you know, uh kind of. I mean, obviously, I've been frustrated with this sort of environment that we exist in at this moment, and uh, and how much it feels like it's it's this manufactured psychological operation mind war project that's very much uh, just achieving this this sort of propagandistic uh you know, uh, I believe outcome that that is very much by design in terms of the mind manipulators at play here. And and a great example of that was was the fact that uh just mentioning right from psyop to mind war the psychology of Victory, which I've been discussing quite often just in terms of of Michael Lochino obviously, but I had noticed that that clearly Dana tweeted recently a couple of days ago about basically a connection between the co author of that book, Paul v. Lelly, Right, I believe his name, and uh, he's a very interesting figure in his own rights. But but apparently according to her, uh, this individual, Paul vi Lelli is an advisory council member of Turning Point USA. So very strange that that one of the key mind war operatives that that essentially kind of laid out the playbook for how they would implement this. This modern gladio strategy of tension is effectively connected in with this modern influencer industrial complex and and what looks to be like uh, you know, prominent financing and funding from these very organizations that lead back to these these uh beacons of social engineering and culture creation, and and that alone is just uh yeah, it should be eye opening for everyone who's who's kind of taking things at face value and still engaging in this in this uh, you know, very strategic uh as I've described before, as we witness the death of the mainstream media, we see this this uh implementation of this strategy and an attempt to re corral these these fleeing minds that right are are very much kind of I think more than ever, they have this large appetite for genuine authenticity and so but the unfortunate aspect of this is they're so well conditioned into not being able to quite think through utilizing critical thinking skills to actually effectively interpret these these prominent personalities who are kind of drenched in these sophisticated tactics and methods of of of manipulation.
Speaker 9: So I don't know, by the way, I'm not gonna move on past that, because you just kind of perfectly lay it out and a whole lot of words there, but perfectly laid out the exactly caveat of what we need to go go into next. I think that perfectly kind of you laid out exactly describing the current pipe bomb story. You know, I've been kind of on the morning Dump giving updates, but I kind of here's the latest update. Just pain right here. Just look at this face right here.
Speaker 2: Pain.
Speaker 9: Here's Kyle Sarafin, And I'll explain more since Julie Kelly is that's Ken Silva quote tweeted with that image of Julie Kelly saying breaking CBS News report, debunking blaze bomber report and disclosing new details about its origins. A federal security officer linked to a thwarted Jan six pipe bomb attack cleared her name by providing an alibi video over playing with her puppies the time the devices replaced. Sources told CBS News the FBI is now ruler out as a suspect in the twenty twenty one plot a Corner three sources, but only after her name circulated on social platforms and a conservative news site. How an innocent woman's name came to be publicly linked to the unexploded pipe bombs is a question. There's raised concerns amongst some senior officials in the Trump administration. CBS News is not naming the security officer or her workplace, the federal agency she protects declined to comment. Uh. And now just to kind of sum up, you know a lot of the things you said about kind of these sophisticated tactics, like there's levels to this, because I mean this is this is a story that came out of the Blaze, and so you got, you know, obviously the connections to you know, the Blaze, which there's varying levels of you don't know to what degree what's going on. Kyle Sarafin got his dirty dick beaters somehow in the in the mix here we also have uh, Steve Baker as a character, and the Steve Baker is the one who's books like essentially the journalist quote unquote, the one who was producing all this stuff for the Blaze, but a lot of his sources were coming out of Kyle Serafin. The Gate analysis, even from Kyle Sarafin from a slip was from a a government contractor so like they're like because it was like he was like, well it was a government You're like, well, then Alex Jones literally was like, well, man, it's.
Speaker 2: The same thing as He's like.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's like the whole Gate so anything the point being isn't and like while it is, like and you see when someone like me, like I could almost see even as much as our schizo community is like that, like I'm sure there's somebody out there's probably.
Speaker 13: Like Jos being a fed just fucking saying nay saying this, and you're like no, because if you actually be like, look at this journalism, see like that, like how it does it seem credible?
Speaker 9: Does this seem does it seem like a journalist a journal like journalism going like way in front of themselves? Because what's gonna happen when this falls apart? Like like it's almost as if it was created to fall apart. Yeah, And then I also didn't even mention. Then you have Massy. So there's like varying levels of like dubious characters, which I am. I mean, I think you know, I'm a little bit more trusting of a Massy, but like there there's this whole spectrum from like Massy all the way up into a Kyle Sarafin of like all of varying levels of glow. I mean, I don't know, you can never tell if it's glow, if it's their boomerism, if it's their their slot vendorism, it's it could be any combination of all these things. But then the day you end up with a fucked soup that you don't really know how to, I don't make sense of. And you know, at the end of the day, you pushed out some bullshit and now anyone who anyone who leaned into this too much is now kind of has a little bit of pie in their face.
Speaker 2: And credibility at the very least, right and and uh, beyond that, it's it's almost as if, like, what are your thoughts in considering the notion that some of this could be laying the groundwork for future justification to crack down in some legal action as far as like uh legitimately pursuing litigation in terms of of right some uh cracking down on the press in some real way right that that effectively is would become a precedent setting operation to some extent and even potentially affect us or influencers or whatever you want to call us. I mean, I don't like to refer to myself as that. I'm just point and.
Speaker 9: It could be even while they're being somewhat legit with the way the law is written because you look at something like this, I'm a I guess this is where we get a little bit of theory world. I'm actually not technically a fan of things like defamation. I don't think like you technically own your reputation, so I don't think it's while it is incredibly shitty, and I think you actually, when someone does something like this, they should be dragged and they should be destroyed essentially for attempting to do something like that. But I totally think they're probably the Blaze is probably gonna get sued to oblivion, and that's going to be I mean, who knows, this could just be a controlled demolition. I mean, bake or let's be real, the Blaze was no longer or what's his face? Beck was not, Like his message is not getting through, so like it's almost a controlled demolition. You could you could surmise and kind of a like going on the way out, creating a chilling effect and essentially you know what seemingly is right, because yeah, they were, I think they're likely going to be shown to be completely bullshit, completely horseshit by the end. But as a result, now this media entity gets sued to oblivion, and now you know, people who do such reporting, it'll probably get characterized in some ways is attacking the press, despite the fact it's them doing very shoddy journalism. I just I can see having a chilling effect while even still abiding within the current legal framework. It doesn't even have to reinvent the wheel whatsoever. They can just see them and kind of lean into it in the right ways, utilizing the media, and it'll create a chilling effect. It'll also kind of create a looking down your glasses type thing at like conspiracy theorists or whatever. So, yeah, I think you think you might be very much onto something there. By the way, the phone lines are open. Call us at one eight three three seven two two dead uh and if you can if you can't count in letters, then that is what three three two three, So one eight three three seven two two three three two three call in. If you got any stories, any topics you want to talk about whatever, callin. But yeah, wild stuff. I mean, I don't know. I mean, obviously I think Kyle glows, but I'm open to Baker just being a boomer and just being that dumb.
Speaker 2: But I was talking with with Ben from End of the World News last night and and basically we just discussed this for brief moments as far as the influencer industrial complex and uh, we were briefly touching on Thomas Massey and he's done a little bit more of a deep dive into the DMLA and things of that nature and these strange connections that kind of at least you can tie back to Thomas Massey's sort of inherent rise to to some sort of prominence. But at the same time, it's interesting because I didn't realize that the dm LA was was somehow rooted back into the Knights Templar and that in itself is a cause for concern.
Speaker 9: So, you know, masonry, I think I think masonry does and like pretty much, to be fair, kind of all the secret sieties really do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically sure, but I still find it interesting because clearly at least yeah, but but obviously as much as we've covered the templars and and right the uh, the kind of templar resurgence and the neo Templar movement and these various organizations that that cropped up, you know after this this major turning point in templar history, and it's it's very interesting at the to say the least, that there are still these these kind of red flags that you can point to it all times in terms of even the most at face value seemingly reliable personalities in politics. And so yeah, I did find it interesting that, as you mentioned, it seemed like he was attempting to distance himself in a way from the pipe bombs story. But sorry, down in my opinion. But who knows. I don't know what was your interpretation of that.
Speaker 9: By the way, my bad, I don't know if maybe I think we talked about that before. Just I guess it's more for the audience, you know, you're saying, like, oh you you talked about this before, but with Massy, because we were talking before the show about like and it was I was when I first saw by the way, I guess some kind of assuming you guys know a lot of things. Anyways, back up Massy today shared I think he seems like I watched most of it, and it seems like he was interviewed by Steve Baker. He was on Free the People, which I'm not entirely sure. I thought that was some like other like I thought that was Matt Kibbi's thing. But whatever, I don't know, so just kind of generic libertarian reason ish kind vibe. But I guess Steve Baker was the one. I didn't really know exactly what it was at first, but from the outside looking in, not knowing exactly, it kind of looks like and Massey had posted about this before, with the pipe bombing, he'd been bringing into attention to all this, it looked like once again kind of to some degree at least running parallel with Steve Baker. Now I'm not anyone to be like, do you know, you know, guilt by association, but it's like, obviously if you are now, if you're lauding leaning heavily into it, it gives a perception. But I did get I did, you know, watch his interview. I kind of got the vibe. There wasn't anything specifically he said, but I did get the vibe that he wasn't trying to lean too much into the Baker's reporting, and it was almost more of like a oh, well, you know, you know, I'm just kind of want to bring interest and you know, I've I'm kind of just getting back into this and kind of very much hedging a lot of these things. Caveatting and then also kind of very much almost being like, yeah, I just you know, I'm kind of looking at almost as if he's looking to their fellow travelers of sorts. Not really, I guess putting too much. I don't think you really leaned. It almost seemed like I got the impression that Baker didn't want to lean into it. So I don't know if maybe that had a conversation or something or what, because I mean, for all I know, it could have been an awkward situation where like when all this stuff, before all this the retractions and all the this stuff came out that started. You know, he could have already had this thing booked with Massy, and Massey could have been someone from the outside looking in that was like in most people, this is the case because they don't really look into the minutia this and you know, fairly enough they're like, oh my god, this is mind blowing. Oh they they they're naming people. This is crazy because anytime a journalist does that, it's like you have them dead to rights typically and they fucking didn't. So like, I can totally see why people only casually paying attention got all excited, and I think perhaps Massey got into that, and it just felt like, you know, I don't know, perhaps it's felt like a slightly different vibe from the posts and stuff before to then the the vibe I got when I actually watched interview, which made me feel a little bit better. So maybe he was just doing the courtesy of like, well, I agree to this already and I'm not gonna drag you on here, so like, I don't know, I mean, that's me being fair. Who knows, maybe this was awesome put on by them and he just knows better to distance himself now under the current you know, under the current situation. But even then, he never said anything like overtly or specifically distancing himself. That's just the impression I got because I watched it to be like, man, I hope he really isn't like leaning into this and being like, oh, you're stellar reporting or this or that, and you're like, I didn't really feel feel any of that particularly.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I definitely I didn't watch the whole thing, so I was kind of eager to hear your opinion because from the outside looking in as well, just seeing a clip or two, right, you can't quite get the full context of how the discussion kind of at least went and so from the outside looking in, it seemed as if he was doubling down on the story to some extent, right I too, Yeah, exactly. But but anyway, before we uh, because speaking of pipe bombs, right, we might as well at this point discuss this this brief story that that I discovered in terms of uh, these nicknamed pipe bombs and Columbine. But uh, but before we transition, I thought it was also interesting that uh, so Brad text me last night. Right he says, dude, you can get a signed copy of Candas's book for just under two hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: What a deal?
Speaker 2: And then and then he says, I can get a Freddie Freeman signed World Series Champion baseball for less than a signed copy of Candas's book. And I responded, Wow, the Candace effect is real. How dare you question the value of this black intellectual warrior for truth? And then uh, and then I had to mention my favorite conspiracy theory I saw go viral over the weekend, which uh, it seemingly has been debunked. Right, but but it's in regard to Erica Kirk right.
Speaker 9: Oh, no, gird and.
Speaker 2: Exactly, but I was obviously selfishly, I was hoping it were true to some extent, which is terrible. But at the same time I saw this report that that Erica Kirk prayed. Obviously this part is true, she prayed she was pregnant the day that Charlie died, And apparently the report that was false was that she had recently announced that she's nine weeks pregnant, but Charlie had died eleven weeks eleven weeks ago, right, and so that in itself, just you know, keep that in your mind if there's some strange announcement in the near future.
Speaker 9: But also now, to be fair, now to back up, now, to be fair, I think I don't really undice. I mean, I'm pretty sure if I recall correctly, the way that women date their pregnancies can be off by like a week or two or something, depending on their cycles, so like they'll say nine or ten or whatever weeks. But in reality, you don't you don't necessarily know exactly when it got fertilized. Although now I think about you only go through a period for a few days, so actually it would only be a difference of probably really a few days, So I don't fucking know I'm going back on that now. Well there's a slight variation, but not that much, not thinking about probably not two weeks, but right, someone with Ovary chime in and the chat definitely please, but just one Ovary. You don't need both of them.
Speaker 2: Still this obviously, this caught my eye for a brief moment, so I looked into it. I looked it up real quick, and every single thing you can find just fully debunks this claim that she has come out announcing she's pregnant, so allegedly it's not true. But the viral conspiracy was claiming that JD. Vance is the illegitimate father, complete with the prediction that JD will leave his current wife for Erica during his twenty twenty eight presidential bid. I just thought, what a conspiracy man. Really, in every way I appreciate conspiracies.
Speaker 9: Like if you look at the side by side photos of Vance into in a Quino.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I actually saw that overlay that was so funny.
Speaker 9: And that when we started adding in some of the Schizzo, well shit, the fucking mind war connections. I don't even think of that the USA. Uh yeah, okay, uh man, But it really is just a simulation of elites come running everything.
Speaker 2: It feels like it, Buddy, it definitely feels like it. But yeah, there was one other thing. Uh, as far as that pipe bomb connection, I felt like I should briefly mention because it is fascinating and uh, and it won't take long because they only nicknamed a few pipe bombs as far as Eric Harrison, Dylan Cleebold during Columbine and and uh, his website, Eric Harris's website, it obviously had instructions on how to make pipe bombs and molotovs and and the extensive use of shrapnel as well. And that was when Eric Harris's father, Wayne had discovered a pipe bomb in his room, which I guess this was leading up to the shooting, and instead of disciplining him, that was when he took him up into the mountains and they just detonated the pipe bomb. So very strange, especially considering his military background. But so Harris's journal officially logged the creation of twenty five pipe bombs. Clee Bold allegedly even scared his coworkers by once bringing a pipe bomb into work, and they would give various nicknames to these pipe bombs. After the massacre, two pipe bombs had been left in Cleebold's bedroom. One was named Vengeance and another Atlanta, and this was presumably referring to the Olympic Park bombing that happened in ninety six. I believe I looked into the Olympic Park bombing and I am definitely going to have to dig a little deeper into exactly, you know, the details of who this perpetrator was, because at face value, it's another one of those stories, right, and it just seems a little too convenient in terms of some of the details. And so to me, right where there's smoke, there's fire in most of these cases. And so the Centennial Park bombing was it was July twenty seventh, ninety six, during the Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia, when a pipe bomb exploded, killing two people and injuring over one hundred other people. And the attack was carried out by Eric Robert Rudolph, who was motivated allegedly by anti government and anti abortion beliefs. And so this was the alleged, you know, sort of ideological motive behind the event itself still interesting, and so they had I believe it was eight propane tanks all converted into bombs as well. But the point being that these nicknames didn't stop with Vengeance or Atlanta. And there was an additional connection that I actually didn't put into the episode, and that had to do with Eric Harris and his nickname pipe Bomb, known as the Phoenix Project, and that considering the tie ins to the Mind War and the MK Ultra operatives who who clearly were among the Phoenix program in terms of very much implementing many of these sophisticated methods. Uh it. Then it goes without saying that this in itself.
Speaker 9: Isn't one of them, one of their dads, like some like semi glowy, Well, I say, semi glowy Pilot. I remember I vaguely recall your recollection and I vaguely recall your your breakdown of the Pilot, and I think, yeah, I dig it a little bit kind of glowy. But you know, some of his career did sound kind of like a pretty generic like you know, you know, heavy pilot, because he actually funny enough. I think he flew the one thirty fives, which is a jet that I used to maintain, and uh so, like I mean whatever that's I mean, yeah, people fly those and they're just kind of like a shitty commercial jet. They refuel their jets, it's not I mean, sure they probably do some you know, special Forces missions sometimes, but even then the pilots probably don't even really know what the mission is because they're just refueling a fighter jet that does some other thing. But point being is like, so, but anyways, I guess he's looking for the military connection. I just kind of so he did have there was military connection there, and he's you don't got these Phoenix project illusions, So obviously that's obviously the connection you try to drive at. Whenever you see something Phoenix, you're like, oh.
Speaker 2: Shit, you know, yeah. And I think it's very interesting that allegedly, throughout the course of his military training he was once UH trained within the concept of psychological operations, and so that alone means he at least was steeped in some of those sophisticated methods, and and beyond that, he clearly began to run UH the organization known as Flight Safety Services Corporation, which that in itself was really the most interesting tie into some of the nine to eleven hijackers. Allegedly being trained by the flight simulation software program that was being obviously offered by Flight Safety Services Corporation. And you had that strange connection to the financing and the purchasing of Flight Safety Services as well, right, which I found to be very very strange as far as the individuals involved with that being these usual suspects and and uh yeah, obviously he was a decorated Air Force officer who was kind of in charge of these uh I believe for for quite a while. He was actually in uh involved with these important projects, including the B one bomber. So that part was was a little interesting as far as its use over Coosovo at that time, right, which seemingly involved these clandestine, covert military operations, which he would have been a part of at least to some extent if he was operating in this project, And so that in itself was interesting as well as Susan Cleebold claiming there were documents on brainwashing techniques that had been found in Eric Harris's home, which suggested that obviously these were military documents that were provided to Wayne Harris throughout the course of his psychological warfare training at one of the military bases he was stationed at before ever going to Plattsburgh, where the alleged mind control behavioral modification experimentation took place on a ten year old Eric Harris. So that alone, I mean, it's very strange, and it looks as if there's at least some sort of connection to his military intelligence background with some of these classified mission projects, and so that alone, beyond the hijacker connection, I felt like his worthwhile and mentioning obviously.
Speaker 9: But yeah, anyway, one last sorry, one last thing. I feel like, I know you're not feel a little good today. So I felt like we probably would try to go to your mission a little bit earlier. But I think to kind of I was I just thought about it, was kind of looking over some of the bullet points of that we thought we might want to go a touch on, and I just realize how perfectly this kind of ties into this other thing I talked about today in the Morning show, a little bit of kind of the Rothschild connection that appeared, which we've known about this before, there were allusions to it. I believe, you know, I believe der should actually said that. That's how he was introduced. Epstein guess he recently said some more about this that you have prepared, so maybe we'll bring that up. But I think I was just thinking about that and with the some of the revelations of kind of the real closeness. I mean, we have quotes from the Rothschild was it a Arion or something to de rots or something anyways, one of the rothschilds literally there's quotes from the email emails, you know that we're released from a back and forth where she's saying that essentially, I mean I'm paraphrasing a little bit here, but that uh Ahud Barak, the former Prime Minister of Israel, she needs to develop a relationship with her if she really wants if he really wants to make serious money, and I think alluding to something to do with like is Israeli Israeli campaign or something like that. And so you're like, this is the sort of, uh, this is sort of stuff going on, these sort of connections with the Rothschild, the sort of the sort of I think it really reveals the I mean, there's a lot of people like I know, uh Simon Dovey, you know, always you talked about him being a roth Child agent. That's what he says, And I think there's perhaps truth is it's almost like he Lord's a little bit above it. And now we're talking about the you know, the hell the it's kind of a parent When we're driving a little bit, the nine to eleven connections with the assimilations and simulators and stuff and the Columbine, it seems all sort of crazy. But once you sort of loop this all together, you think of DIR, you think a roth Child, you think of you know, PROD. You know these projects you kind of tied on. You think about the the simulators, the you know, the people that you know, the Lucky Howard or not actually was it was it Lutnick. It wasn't Lutnik that you know, who's the lucky Lucky Larry Let's Overseain or whatever. Yeah, So then you have these people that knew and then there's other elites too that have been heavily, uh if not borderlines seemingly new. There's a lot of elites, tippy top elites that did some wild stuff right around that time. So I just something about that nexus of connections is almost like, I don't know, it's it's like almost like we discovered the Ora boros, like the the self eating snake, almost a little bit like kind of that's what it feels like to me, you know. But I don't know if you want to expand a little bit of that Rothschild thing, because you know, it was something you want to talk about. But I do feel like that kind of almost in a weird way, completes the loop of all the different stuff going on here for those enough to pick up what I'm setting down.
Speaker 2: No doubt. I also think it's interesting, obviously that those white supremacist Aryan neo Nazi organizations that were very much you know, had a heavy hidden footprint there in the Littleton area, specifically the headquarters in Sedelia, Colorado, fourteen miles from Columbine. And what were the internal memorandum suggesting by the investigators who documented the Star Chamber and the White Equal Underground and the Brotherhood of the White Temple. It was that they were effectively plotting an attack on New York City, which is just fascinating that they were willing to use not only chemical warfare, but various other strategies, including priority target targeted assassinations and bombings of some kind, which would obviously involve some sort of if you're thinking ahead, clearly just them suggesting this this viable plot to attack New York City in nineteen ninety eight, and this internal memorandum should should be eye opening and enough for what effectively takes place in in UH September eleventh, clearly, But at the same time, the Rothchild connection that you mentioned is fascinating, and I think we discussed it at least twice on the show prior to this in the in the past. Just as far as that, uh, that story that Dershowitz told about being introduced by Lynn Forrester to Rothschild to Jeffrey Epstein, and that was essentially how uh Dershowitz became Dershowitz became involved as Epstein's legal representative right. And and so that in itself is is caused for concern because this is is clearly uh, that very network that that Simon Dove refers to so very often. As far as the eye of the Chickenhawk, we were in the the eye of that that very storm, that that's a right unprecedented hurricane that essentially the depths of depravity and and the sinister nature of of what they're attempting to achieve is uh. I mean every episode we're essentially shocking ourselves once more, but yet still perfectly you know, open to this being plausible due to the fact that we we've witnessed these these credible allegations so very often you know, come to fruition in terms of being completely in a way, uh, corroborated right as as time goes on. And so in no way do I question the reality that this is some sort of uh kind of aristocratic family dynamic, that this aristract there's this very prominent aristocracy has been in power in the as far as behind the scenes, behind that curtain, that proverbial curtain, right clearly pulling the machinations, you know, in terms of of of the agendas playing out in this dystopian way. They this is this very well systematically entrenched operation for generations. And so in no way do I view this modern political class you know, in the current era as any different than that of what we've witnessed in in every single other historical example, right that has sort of set this precedent leading forward into into the current environment we reside in. So anyway, the point being that Dershwitz as always feels the need to address this directly and can't seem to get out of his own way, just in terms of is it the public presentation that he always feels the need to to kind of have his voice heard in these especially in regard to Epstein and any of these strange allegations that that kind of drag him into the fold. It's interesting to me that every single time he addresses these allegations directly, he just makes it worse, right, Like, in no way does he actually convince anyone that he was not guilty of what is being said or acute you know, who is what he's being accused of, is the point I'm trying to make. But so Alan Dershowitz apparently goes on this show and says that Epstein victims are lying and singles out Maria Farmer, accusing her specifically of anti Semitism for saying all the Jewish people I met are pedophiles who run the economy. That was a quote, and he says, and our quote under the control of the Rothschilds. Dershwitz says comments like that are disqualifying because they single out Jews as Epstein's clients, and he wants to make sure no one believes a word. She says, I haven't done anything wrong acause.
Speaker 9: That's why we picked the Rothchilds because they're Jews. Nothing to do with the fact that they're international money unders. It's because oh, it's because I'm a Jew. Yeah, okay, yeah, because you're totally there's a reason we're not talking about on Silverstein that you know is runs the form pharmacy store down the road right exactly.
Speaker 2: But it's absolutely insane to actually watch this this uh, this moment as far as Dersha was presentation here and performance.
Speaker 9: You got it here?
Speaker 6: Cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it right here, all right.
Speaker 9: And I have a I have a perfect I actually found funny enough. Actually, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna introduce it too much. It'll be a perfect jumping endpoint after the intermission to get right back into the same thematic stuff we were talking about, but coming at it from a fresh angle. I think you'll like it. But let's play this clip and then we'll go to the mission, because yeah, I've been interested to see what this old gooul has to say. Oh real quick, I guess to kind of prep this. Uh, I've been coming the morning show and I've been noticing this kind of my power and recognition and I'm sure you probably have as well. This is a name that's been floated around for a while, like this reforming of you know, essentially the uh, you know, the brin Hally hand or whatever the fuck. They're like, oh hell, there is even talk after Kirk died like how we have to remake you know, they need all these you know, influencers to kind of flood the field.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: And then we see the you know, Barry Weiss, you know, reforming CBS, and it seems like they're trying to harold in this new we're not even new. A lot of them are old. They're having to resiltsigned old, which is kind of what I'm driving out here. Dersh is like a prime name, like top three that comes up over and over again as some sort of voice of reason, as if he's a sensible centrist or something. You know, uh, you know that he resides in respectability or or you know, in the land of respectability or whatever, like we're characterizing him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So wow, pedophile occupied government. My brother.
Speaker 9: Let's let's see what I.
Speaker 5: Know about the file.
Speaker 6: So is they contained a lot of material that show that some of the witnesses, some of the accused of some of the quote survivors are liars and biggest a woman, Maria over the place CNN, She's been on MSNBC.
Speaker 5: Nobody have a question, sir.
Speaker 6: Here's what she said in something that hasn't been released, something has been suppressed. She said, I have a hard time with the Jewish people. All the Jewish people I met are pedophiles who run the economy.
Speaker 5: They're under the control of the roth Stiles.
Speaker 6: Now a woman who's a blatant anti semi and she has accused only Jews.
Speaker 5: Don't you think the public has the right to know that.
Speaker 6: Don't you think when she appears on CNN, the CNN commentators to say, oh, yeah, I know you've accused Wexner, and you've accused this person and that person, all of whom are Jewish.
Speaker 5: Didn't you also.
Speaker 2: Say that how out of context?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Like men miss her fault.
Speaker 9: She's only being righted by Jesus.
Speaker 6: Jesus essentially a pedophiles. How do you explain that? Why should we believe you if you say things like that? And there are numerous other witnesses who have real problems with their credibility. So the problem is you can't release half the files, so you can't release the accusations unless you also released the information that would show that some of the accusations are false.
Speaker 5: Now we have a new thing being introduced to McCarthyism.
Speaker 6: We have some congressmen saying they're gonna hold up a list the way Joseph McCarthy did.
Speaker 5: I have a list of twenty people.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna give you the names, but I'm not gonna tell you anything about them.
Speaker 5: And I'm not gonna I'm going to only give you the names of the people who are accused.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to give you the names of the accusers because those are confidential.
Speaker 5: That's McCarthyism.
Speaker 6: I said from day one, put everything out, no redactions, no exceptions.
Speaker 5: Everything has to come out.
Speaker 2: So do you think that will happen?
Speaker 9: And the reason why I asked this is because in the last I guess no, a.
Speaker 7: Week or week and a half or so, I believe Trump has instructed BONDI to open up investigations into some of the Democrats' names.
Speaker 9: That were real quick quality on the list. Isn't this the ship bag that fucking claimed he was like some sort of like high up advisor or high up on the board or something. He definitely TV free technically didn't do anything wrong, but he very much was comfortably sitting in this assumption. People are making as if he had some sort of role of the advisory board or whatever, when in fact he was like an honorary member, which I guess is like everybody, every Tom, Dick and Harry that has anything to USA is as a.
Speaker 2: Guy, buddy, get you gotta make yourself relevant, right, Yeah, it's so ridiculous.
Speaker 3: They do that.
Speaker 5: Does that mean those files will be redacted or held back?
Speaker 6: They will be For example, just thirty seconds ago, you showed a picture of Jeffrey Epstein with a very prominent scientist who was the inventor of artificial intelligence market He's on the list, he's accused, he's dead, and no opportunity for him to respond. But if the woman or the women who accused him have all kinds of problems with credibility, if they've lied about other people, don't you think the public.
Speaker 5: Has the right to know that?
Speaker 6: And yet we're being given half of the material, We're not being given all the material.
Speaker 5: I want everything out there.
Speaker 6: I've wanted everything out there from day one, the day I was accused, I said, I waived all of my rights to privacy, lawyer confidentiality, because I knew I.
Speaker 5: Had done nothing wrong. So I have nothing to lose by having everything come out. You know, if you're.
Speaker 6: Guilty, obviously you want to suppress material. But if you're a false accuser, and there are many false accusers. There are women and lawyers who have gotten rich on this thing. There are women who collected fifty thousand dollars you never met Jeffrey Epstein, whose lawyers put them up to it, and they put the.
Speaker 5: Money in the bank and they walk away.
Speaker 6: And even some of the women who were at the press conference who.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't answer questions have questionable.
Speaker 9: Real quick credibility.
Speaker 5: So I want everything out there, nothing suppressed. Period.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 9: I forgot what my point was, something about how find it odd? How it has it both ways? Like God, what was there was something in there? Never mind? I lost the threat whatever.
Speaker 2: But also he's basically effectively claiming that essentially I don't clearly he doesn't want full disclosure in terms of any of these allegations being made. This is just another perfect example of Dershwitz trying to run damage control in this you know, very much sort of clear and obvious way that he is acting in bad faith, right, his intentions are clearly if we haven't discovered already the individual we're dealing with here, vanguard of snuff and clearly the protector of pedophiles for generations at this point, then this would be the number one prominent personality you would point to to kind of leverage into the media to try and make these outlandish allegations right, to further discredit any of the victim accounts that are coming out, especially in regard to kind of the political partisanship involved with these allegations and what is and is not being publicly made available to people and also being receiving the spotlight in terms of the media.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: So, I don't know, do you remember what you were going to say yet?
Speaker 9: No, it was something that lasts like ten seconds, and it was a pretty good point, but not that big of a deal. Maybe I'll come back to it. I guess we could probably get time to go to intermission. We'll be back here in a few minutes and we'll be jumping right back into the thicker things. Remind you, guys can call in it one eight, three, three, seven to two dead. We'll be picking up calls after the intermission. We'll also be taking any patrons will be that want to come on for video calls. We got a few of them back there. I think at least one or two of them want to come up so they can hang out with us, shoot the shit and field calls with us. But with that we'll back in a few minutes. Enjoy the intermission.
Speaker 1: Generally act like they're kind of retarded.
Speaker 6: Mentally retarded people I can communicate with real good h.
Speaker 3: Brough in good second book a bis going on off the.
Speaker 4: Rolling fe loveds amar walk gets an on the yard.
Speaker 10: Now we are up word.
Speaker 3: That say stuff me out that wine or.
Speaker 4: Hope telling together.
Speaker 3: They were only stars some by h the or.
Speaker 10: Not or nor word ward thank you or Daniel more troll you Thanzi worspr orrord flories. They are like as a.
Speaker 3: Voice more life with the live soor will sell up?
Speaker 10: Word never fall from Christ?
Speaker 5: The world was.
Speaker 10: F your fast?
Speaker 3: So or will sell up?
Speaker 10: Word You're fall from Christ?
Speaker 1: Or the world what.
Speaker 3: Spend your best?
Speaker 10: You're not not dead?
Speaker 4: Your fast bunny word where I spoke, I know that wants you're dead, but I said no, you're own bress God I'll say something.
Speaker 10: I clad loyal your joy together, nor.
Speaker 3: Likes are just go by sa Oh.
Speaker 10: You're Lorry person.
Speaker 7: Nor.
Speaker 3: SOI you are Lorry Verson.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're Lorry Person.
Speaker 9: Right, we're back and I'm on the wrong side of the bed. This feels weird. There we go, all right, jumping right back into the thicket things. By the way, patrons back there, let U let Jacob know in the chat if you want to come on. I know, I saw one of you guys talk about maybe calling in, so maybe you'll come on for a video chat instead. But uh, I guess while uh, you guys figure that out to kind of get the ball rolling, I figured, uh, kind of you know, centering around all these themes we're talking funny enough. You know, Dana actually just showed up in the chat right before uh the right before the intermission, and like I said, I'm actually gonna have her on the show tomorrow. But I saw I popped over to the thing kind of looking to see if there's any content to talk about on the show intermission or actually right before it, and I found this just happened to come right to the top of my feed. Here is Dana Doudah responding to John Mappins quote, we'll read John Mappin for those who aren't aware, that's who she's been absolutely cooking for being in apscene's black Book. Which, hey, that doesn't necessarily mean he did anything, but like, hey, I feel like you want to John. We have some questions, John, We have some questions. John, We have some questions.
Speaker 2: John, you need to address this man.
Speaker 9: But this is what John's saying. And he's the one who's been absolutely just taking Candace's lady Dick to the back of the throat lately. So but here's what he says. An interesting question. If cannis Is own show exists at the time of nine to eleven, what would be different about history today? Would the war in Afghanistan have happened? Do you see why the truth about who really killed Charlie Kirk is vital? Truth and lies have consequence. Well on that here is our very own Dana Dudah's sake. I have a better question. Why is she admitted that her father, according to his own resume that was immediately scrubbed after my live stream, was in charge of contracts including security during tragic loss of life at Sandy Hook says she demands her transparency, as do you, John, and it seems like a pretty damning thing to obfuscape from public view. Got to wonder if Daddy and Alex Jones have had chats at the dinner table over what happened that day in Newton, since you know they hired the same lawyer. So what man, this is what the death squads are coming after for. You know, they're trying to clean up their operation. So what do you what do you think?
Speaker 2: Said?
Speaker 9: I just threw a lot at you, and uh, yeah, no, I.
Speaker 2: Mean I believe these connections there. Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 9: But the only.
Speaker 2: Pushback I have is you already know how I feel about one candae OAN's and and nothing personal. I don't know this woman. It's just my kind of interpretation of her character and and and it's difficult for me to uh to not really view her as setting the table in terms of many of these narratives and and ultimately I think misdirecting people into false conclusions and maybe even potentially uh factoring into this is something that Brad mentioned to me on whatever this is, and I'm I'm very much open to this idea as far as some of the more extraordinary outlandish claims that she's potentially made surrounding Charlie Kirk could could easily be some sort of future fodder for litigation, even even some sort of defamation suit as well. And so he was just pointing to a few different examples of things that she said that could be sort of easily disproven at face value in a way just by digging, you know, kind of a directly under this this false representation of the narrative itself. And once you realize that it can be so easily disproven, then you know, it's bound to clearly draw attention in terms of a future let's say, justification to even crack down on influencers or content creators at a certain level, and this being a precedent setting for for litigation in the future as well, just as I mentioned regarding you know, the pipe bomb story. So who knows how much of this dystopian framework is being, you know, legitimately calculated and strategically attempted to be achieved in this way, It's impossible for me to deny that that obviously, social engineering is still alive and well and in every way I'm just concerned about the ultimate misdirection.
Speaker 9: Of some of these conclusions is all I have, and I wanted to drive at a concept I was trying to get earlier with the pipe Bomber story, which I think kind of with driving it was a little bit more clear. But uh, you know, I'm kind of I don't know, I'm always open to see what she has to say. I mean, she did the weird, the fun little group chat trick, but like and then people always go, oh, I think she's this, I think she's that, and I think it's maybe a whole lot more complicated and kind of That's kind of what was driving at with the Pipe Bomber store. You see the confluence of actors and all the varying levels of like you know, different different degrees of brightness of glow. Uh, and you so you kind of put these together and you know, say with like a Candace or something. I don't know, I mean, maybe not quite to the extreme, like a Kirk who was literally basically born into this shit. You know, she was formed in this and I don't know, let's to some degree. I mean, you have this cognitive dissonance, you have these characters surrounding you. It's also like, as I was kind of driving with like the j six pipe bombers say, like you have a say you have a clueless boomer who has kind of naive views, and then you get some sort of a former fed that shows up in his periphery. It's like, let me tell you about some interesting information I have for me when you get a little nudge this way or a nudge that way, And I could see a similar thing happening with one each Candice. But I don't know. I mean, obviously, like when you get to certain levels, gets a little bit less believable. But I mean, she's even said herself she's concerned there are people surrounding her. But I don't know. I mean, if I was one that you got off and trying to control the world, and I was able to manipulate things, I could see there being individuals who are capable of pushing her buttons in just their right way. And I guess I don't mean this to be condescending, not that she played watches this show or anything, but I could totally see her someone that you could easily emotionally manipulate or nudge ways that you want if you're in the right position. Although who knows, maybe she's in on it, you know, you never know, I could also see her just being easier or that manipulatable, I guess, or manipulable or whatever the word is.
Speaker 2: I definitely I personally lean toward this, this kind of acting in bad faith with legitimate bad intentions you know, behind it, and and kind of yes, being orchestrated and positioned into place by these these individuals behind her that surround her and kind of led her to this prominent position as well. But but mainly I think it's interesting to the point that you're making as far as just playing devil's advocate. Yeah, obviously controlled opposition exists. And but but to what extent are they read in on the ultimate agenda that they are a part of facilitating UH? And and are they actually ethically opposed to it or are they you know, clearly involved at this level of becoming some sort of mind manipulator psychological warfare, you know, engineer of some kind, right, who is attempting to influence UH the general public and in this underhanded way.
Speaker 9: And and it's really up to the war now often it's mindful.
Speaker 2: Exactly, That's what I try to refer to it as more than ever, and and and I definitely believe this is a viable mind war project in modern day and and in every way. And so to what extent is she a part of it? How much is she read in on the ultimate agenda? As I mentioned, Uh, it's up for the individual to kind of discern for themselves, right and you know, but but uh, I will say, I'm a little disillusioned by the political process. If that's not clear by.
Speaker 9: Now, so I'd say, Uh, an idea comes to mind. I was always a big soccer player, and I was defense was my position. And they always say watch the ball, not the player, and I think that's kind of the concept. I think maybe we're driving a little bit here. I think, like, obviously, don't get me wrong, like, yeah, you play, Say you play soccer and you know there's a dirty player, like to some agree it's good to know the player, But then day, focus on the fucking ball. Look at the ball. Don't watch that fancy footwork any of that faggot shit laser. Focus on that fucking ball. That ball is the info, the source, the d like what is going on here, the the the shifting the legs is that that's the characters, you know, moving and chucking and jiving or whatever. Don't don't worry about they're gonna pump fake, they're gonna whatever. Look at the ball. The ball is not gonna lie to you. It's going where it's going, and it is where it is, and just keep your eyes laser focused in on that ball and don't worry about all that other shit. And like, don't get me wrong, like if like I said, if it is a dirty player, you're like, it is worth knowing be in the day. The ball doesn't lie, you know, you like you you get down to the sources information. If you understand basic logic, you can kind of build upon that. And this is why you don't. You don't focus on people. You focus on ideas. And I mean, obviously if you are now we are, aren't retarded, You can't you obviously are. We We recognize patterns and you do to go that guy glows and I'm noticing a stronger glow day by day. But you know, even glowy people do do proper shit occasionally, So you can't. You can't. You gotta you gotta focus on the ball. Like a someone who I think would be the glowiest of the glowioust levels who could do something that's proper or you know, grounded in reality, you're telling the truth or be you know, have legitimate stories or whatever. Say they are journalists and they could be some sort of CIA apparatchic and they're still putting out good stories occasionally or whatever. But it's like, you know, every now and then, that's why you keep your eye focus on the ball absolutely.
Speaker 2: And I think, you know, we've kind of kept with that theme over the course of this show, honestly, and in past shows, I've just really attempted to prioritize discernment between the true power brokers and their political puppets. And I think, as always that remains a sort of the north star in terms of always trying to remain grounded and infirm ethical, moral values and understanding your core values as well, but but not going with the sort of ideological wherever the wind blows in this sort of way. And and I think the Committee of three hundred and the Pilgrim Society and the Anglo American Establishment are two of the best examples of these puppet masters and their power. You know, these these sort of power brokers that are orchestrating that very political theater relying on the pageantry that they exploit and leverage for their own benefit. And this, this political theater is truly intended to occupy the minds of the indoctrinated cult members who are effectively worshiping the state at the end of the day. And so that is what full spectrum dominance truly is. And and uh, I think social engineers and culture creation has has been a longstanding kind of playbook that has been recycled over time and and become more and more evolved and sophisticated in every way as well. And so in no way do I look at at any of the most prominent personalities that are receiving the spotlight and this very generous uh sort of uh in my mind manufactured sort of way, and receiving the algorithmic gold of some kind, which I don't think they're deliberately striking a cord that resonates with the vast majority of people. I think think a lot of this is orchestrated, not saying some of the personalities aren't convincing enough and even have some sort of charisma of some kind, but usually they do obviously because they want a certain character profile that they can rely on, you.
Speaker 9: Know, but my feelings awesome. I know I've got the jungle fever, and I know what Cloud's my.
Speaker 2: Judge, It's too much, it's too much. But but I will say we can't forget to discuss the notion that Epstein and Jean lu Burnell were having this sort of dialogue appearing to congratulated jungle fever.
Speaker 9: No, not on the joke, except they do that too, though they definitely do that too.
Speaker 2: But but I will say this is very strange, and especially when they he's he's talking about sending pictures of this Buramese girl who is uh, she's pretty and she is the star singer in me mymar allegedly right, which is just insane that any of this as she He even says I will bring her to US. Obama visits Mayamar with and Chan Chan comes to America.
Speaker 9: I think that it speaks, speaks, speaks volumes shit.
Speaker 2: I mean, this guy is legitimately. This communication log shows that Epstein and Brunel are responding to these emails from Boris Nikolic or I believe is his name. Yeah and yeah, and this is a congratulation dialogue for Epstein on an upcoming birth of a child. So, yeah, how many times has that happened? And how often have we even referenced the notion of some of these prolific pedophiles having stables of children that are maybe unidentified in many ways reminding me of Bonnie Blue claiming on that podcast that she was Jimmy Savile's daughter, which is the craziest thing I've ever heard if you consider the idea that she's obviously the sexual, promiscuous woman who's lined up and you know, a thousand dudes or whatever, which is incredible and and uh and still not far off from the notion that that she could be some sort of spawn of Jimmy Savile, right, but still, uh, the the idea is is not at all you know, I'm not I'm not above considering this the plausibility, I will say, and just in terms of you know, orchestrating these avenues to where you can have the easy access to these these one undocumented children, which I would say more often than not plays into this kind of uh sinister network right where if you're talking child abuse and in these private islands, you know how many children were seated in these stables of women who right that that Jeffrey Epstein was was essentially impregnating at the Zoro ranch, you know, and and uh, I mean these are breeding experiments. Man. We just talked about it in the Star Chamber, right, dude, dude.
Speaker 9: All right today, I mean I'm not I'm not gonna dig it up later. You guys go check out. You can even go. The time samp go to the Epstein coverage was my last segment of the show. You can just you know, skid into the end of that segment. It was just kind of like the perfect little finishing touch here. At one point in time, the leading slave trader, I forget something, Levy not not the whatever, the one spooky Sabotain guy, not that levee, but the mother levee. He was, at one point in time, uh, the largest slave trader. And he got kicked out of Spain. Do you know where he decided to pick up residents at where the main island out of the three out of those multiple islands of the Little Saint James, I think there's like three main islands. There's like a big Saint James, a little Saint James. He did the main one, and essentially I think he basically kind of owned them all because they're basically all right next to they're like a chain of islands Moses Levi, Moses Levi and uh yeah, so I dropped that. I guess he guy came on a Jake Shield show to talk about it, and uh or I guess he dropped at one point dropped that. So just think about that, the fact that those islands, you know, the Virgin Islands, you've talked about the naming of that. You know, that's weird. Before these specific chains of islands that you know, two miles away, the largest slave trader took up residence that the largest slave trader in the world, he got kicked out of Spain, took up residence, and that where him and his family decided to live. And you're talking about breeding experiments and child trafficking and the like, and we're talking about these chain of islands that branch off of what was owned by the world's largest slave trader. And I believe it was like the sixteen hundreds. What's up, shy glad to have you on the show. What do you think about that?
Speaker 8: That connection with the Virgin Islands? I mean thinking, I was thinking that's crazy, right, Like Virgin Mary Islands.
Speaker 2: Well, and Peter Nigard, I mean, followed the very same playbook as far as setting up shop in that very same way. So you would have to imagine this is a longstanding a sort of technique that they are leveraging for their benefit in this way as far as the enterprise itself is concerned.
Speaker 8: But go ahead in the LESBO and then remember Caligula was brought up on like some crazy island where it was just fucking dissolve types of wild shit. That's why he turned out the way he turned out.
Speaker 2: Man. I honestly, at this point, I legitimately don't feel there's any real distinction between that of let's say The Finders and the Odyssey Foundation, right, I see no difference. I think it's the geographical component that makes the only uh separation in terms of the name of the network. But in reality they all factor into this fundamental pedophile underworld that is being very much facilitated by the intel just apparatus and organized crime in these occult organizations. It's impossible to deny at this point, man.
Speaker 9: I mean, that's what we can do this whole episode, just doing that little move like in Sex. We're just kind of move it around that just for like an hour. That's what we're doing. Like we're just right around that nexus of like whatever the hell like like we talked about that nine to eleven, that weird you know, kind of that weird loop. We just that just we're just we're just dancing around that dark hole there. That's what That's what we're doing.
Speaker 8: So honestly, like no one talks about all the Catholic priests anymore.
Speaker 2: Man, that's interesting as well.
Speaker 8: Right now Candice won't talk bad about the Catholics priests, I'm sure about that. I see this as like in my view, which may be shout out, but I'm fully firm in my thinking, like this is like a Holy Roman Empire versus the Ottoman Empire ship Like all.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it's still going.
Speaker 9: Well. Did you I'm assuming that maybe I think maybe you me and you talked about Austin. Did you see is I mean? I mean, have you guys seen the uh some of the weird odd framing on Rome and uh from coming from net and Yahoo and kind of how Rome beat them in the past and how they have to prepare to you know, win the rematch and yeah, you go go dig it just go start to Rome net and Yahoo Twitter. He's been kind of going off about that a little bit there, Like it mean, it's very subtle. You kind of gotta be a little skizzoed to read into it.
Speaker 2: But when you're they're staging an international global conflict in my opinion, and dude, that will be the ultimate consequence.
Speaker 9: So the spirit of David is still overtaking.
Speaker 8: That a thing together, but they're still like vie who's going to control it? And there's like there's major factions, but then you also have the little factions that are trying.
Speaker 2: To absolutely That's why you see coudetas and regime change operations, right, That's that's the name of the game, as far as implementing your own installing your own puppet for for that purpose, and and also leveraging that very nation state to your own kind of exploitation, and in terms of every single layer of their society usually is on the table. But I find it very very interesting that apparently within the context of Jeffrey Epstein, Remember privately, I had mentioned the fact that there was this historian, this British historian that went public claiming that he could confirm the fact that Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself, right, And basically this was due to the fact that he had access to internal FBI documents which confirmed that fact and also confirmed the fact that that Epstein had some sort of motivation that he wanted Prince Andrew to be assassinated leading up to his death because he was concerned that apparently Prince Andrew was behind ordering his execution to some extent, and that was due to the various connections that Epstein could apparently, you know, cor in terms of the Prince Andrew's involvement and understanding that he becomes the mount bats and obviously, uh, just recently it.
Speaker 8: Does assassinated definitely.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it makes sense to me. And this is historian Andrew Lowney is his name, right, And it looks like this, this individual, he told the Daily Beast podcast, is who he had this conversation with that he saw these internal FBI correspondents that stated that another inmate murder Jeffrey Epstein. So that in itself, I've I've caught my eye obviously, but but it only gets you know, far more convoluted and very strange within the context of what he is claiming is the case here, and and also seems like at times he's potentially speculating a little bit, and he's not necessarily firmly entrenched in in these kind of just as far as like reinforcing evidence of any kind, it's more about speculating after making a reference to something that he saw that obviously none of us have any access to. So I guess take that for what it is. But yeah, he gave the name of this prisoner allegedly who murdered Epstein, but hadn't shared this name publicly due to quote liability considerations. He added that they're calling the don cyrus the great they ain'ed hide in it. That's hilarious. Yeah, man, Donald Trump got the shekel right. There's no way they're not playing into this. As far as a manufactured false prophecy, which is what I've been calling it from day one, I think it's the ultimate, really kind of sinister strategy of blending together religion and politics in this way. And I think it's it's due to the fact that religion is even far more as in terms of ideological capture, you know, as far as people not being able to really think outside their own institutional box in that sort of way. And I'm even referring to just reading other religious texts and other doctrines that exist, right that, just to have some sort of parallel that you can draw and try to compare the two and understand these texts for what they are in a certain way. Not at all dismissing the value to any extent. I'm just saying that people find themselves kind of imprisoned in this context and can't quite seem to break out in a way to objectively pursue this information at any real level. So you can rely on kind of masking yourself within the context of their religious fervor and saying that I am one of you, and therefore you must follow suit. And that has been the name of the game in terms of the Christian the diabolical evangelical influence. That has been a propagandistic tool for generations as well, which is why so many, uh, you know, unfortunately, so many Western Christians, and you know, American Christians have legitimately supported this conflict in Gaza because they view the modern state of Israel as a beacon of almost a representation of God and itself. Right, and and if you do not defend the Jewish people, then you are therefore betraying God. This is a legitimate notion within the conceptual minds of some Christians who unfortunately are being manipulated. That's my point.
Speaker 8: You know, you're right, that's a stupid world view.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you know. But you know, divine prophecy in terms of of kind of you know, at least labeling a genocide, right, this sort of this is uh, in many ways in their minds, this is divine prophecy playing outs and there's no way around it. So uh, if a man is implementing the vision of the false proper or of the prophecy itself, then how could it be false? Because in reality, man is just a reflection of God. And I find that to be a low frequency interpretation of you know, very serious psychological manipulation.
Speaker 9: You know, Well, all right, I think it's time to move on to our next caller, Shy. We appreciate you joining the show. Any last thoughts you have for us where you let go, Otherwise we're gonna be bringing on Nate uh new Uh. I haven't seen him on the and they're bringing on a new patron. But uh, I appreciate you joining us at any thoughts you got before you Let you go, Bud, see you guys next time. We'll see but we'll see you in the after show. We'll shoot the ship.
Speaker 1: O there.
Speaker 9: Let's bring Nate in here and get to it. This will be the last call. Let me hang out maybe about ten minutes or so, and we'll get the fuck out of here. What's up, Nate? You cool by going?
Speaker 7: Nate?
Speaker 9: Nathaniel? What's up.
Speaker 6: To hear me?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 9: Yeah? You fine? You hear us?
Speaker 14: I can hear you guys, great, awesome.
Speaker 9: What's up Nate or Nathaniel?
Speaker 7: Nate?
Speaker 9: All right? Cool? What's up? Man?
Speaker 14: I just wanted to say that Austin's Columbine thing was so fucking awesome, Thanks Buddy. And I went back and the trow thing was insane and I'm in my mail trup right now.
Speaker 5: You can see it.
Speaker 14: I lets do it all day and then uh, Jose your sandy hook. I saw four parts and that was fucking insane.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that dude's in jail now. He killed the motherucker. What dude, jolly Od kleebol. He used to be Uh he was our former Jacob that was.
Speaker 14: On every episode.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well yeah he killed a guy. Yeah, I mean, it's not funny sad story, but uh yeah, actual they were like, yeah, it was some crazy we didn't know, but I don't really know. I mean I don't know. I mean I didn't know a ton about the guy, but you might understanding. Yeah he did. It's had some crazy situation where like I supposed to a corner to him out of self defense. He had to let you end up killing a guy. Then, I don't know. I'm not in this guy's life. He could have killed him in.
Speaker 14: Cold like seven or eight hours with him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's been a lot of time with him, but he's bit some hard facts. But he Uh, he got convicted for murder, so I got nothing for old. I do love him. Free my nigga dude exactly exactneronically, but go on, Hey, you can't unkill the dude, so I want my homie back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Have you.
Speaker 14: Changed your mind since last year? But was that two years ago or last year?
Speaker 9: Who's at me?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 9: On on Sandy on? Which one of the sandy hook hook?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 9: I don't know. It's not one I've really thought crazy deep on, but man, there's I guess it depends on what you mean. Like and do I think if you say, change your mind and that like if the if the questioning here is if it's like a full on like exercise and it was all fake and maybe they threw in some bodies and it was all you know, you know, crisis actors. I don't know. I'm like open to it. I don't think it's like or like would be ridiculous, but I do kind of lean towards I think something happened, but obviously it's not exactly what they say it was. That's kind of where I'm at. But I don't know if I can pull it buy and do it's completely contrived, you know, fucking actor parents, you know, you know, milit exercise gone live or whatever. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's hard not to, uh, to address just the the Robert Robbie Parker. Obviously, he was always the individual that I viewed as a direct representation of a crisis actor acting as one of the parents. I definitely view it as those children were strategically used in a a sort of modern gladio operation that was greenlit in this sort of way. But I don't think that Sandy Hook was even a functioning elementary school at the time. Leading up to the shooting taking place, So I believe it was a legitimate stage operation. And now did anyone die? Will wait until I do my deep dive one day on Sandy Hook because it is coming. It's on the short I was if you had one on that not yet. But there's a reason I wanted to cover Columbine before I covered Sandy Hook because I felt like, although I went out of order with James Holmes and things like that, it.
Speaker 9: Build your credibility before you come in with the Lee Roy Jenkins, Oh good fake, the parents are lying. I have the documents.
Speaker 2: That is legitimately the taboo kind of third rail that you're not right, that obviously was intended to be that in many ways, I feel like, and that is what the show trial that was Alex Jones kind of humiliation ritual. Yeah, it was a humiliation ritual and to force him to essentially bend the knee, and in every way I refuse to essentially, you know, conduct myself in that sort of way and fall into line. So I think, without a doubt, when you see Robbie Parker sitting there before he realizes the cameras are on and he's about to make his public presentation just after the death of his child, and he goes and he gets himself into character as if he were just crying, although he was just laughing during the course of a conversation with an individual off to the side. Very difficult.
Speaker 9: Didn't didn't, no via, I know this is a deep cut. For those who haven't dug into it, you might recollect this Austin was it didn't Novia get busted for like some sort of kiddie shit later or something like way after the fact, or is that I know there was somebody connected to the whole landsa situation. I actually think it might have been a couple of people. I actually think a priest at a courturchu used to go do God usted for that. I think there's a there was also like some weird pedophile thing going on nearby that it's like that doesn't necessarily mean he was getting fucked, but like you know, I mean, you know, I don't know. After there's another thing, so you get enough of them at together and you're like, I think this kid might be getting fucked.
Speaker 2: You know, he's the he's the individual. Adam Lanza is the one who referred to a therapist as the mind rapist, just as James Holmes did. And I believe he was raped by his psychiatrists. And it does feel as if there was some sort of trauma based mind control implementation of some kind to to a certain extent possibly either way, I definitely believe Eric Harris was raped by sheriff's deputy Tim Walsh. And and there was evidence of this that was never made public. And there was a video allegedly put into evidence right internally within the Jefferson County Police Department, and it referred it was it had a video with the title Walsh Butt rape. And in every way I believe that that was the individual who was being He was responding to every single call for a juvenile dispute that was being called in to the authorities by let's say Brooks Brown's parents, who was a friend of Eric Harris, who allegedly had a dispute and falling out with with Eric Harris before the shooting took place, and then somehow, you know, they had I guess, squashed this this sort of dispute in a way to the point to even when Brooks Brown was smoking a cigarette outside the school, when Eric Harris was kind of gearing up. He arrived at the school and he looked at Brooks and Brooks is giving him shit because he missed an exam and he was allegedly a good student and that was out of character. And he looked at Brooks and he said, I like you, now, Brooks, you need to get out of here, essentially right. But I will say that it's very clear to me that there was some sort of sexual trauma that was endured. And even you could imagine a selfish let's say, let's say maybe even exploitation of negotiating. Let's say I will provide you with a chemical substance like methamphetamine if you have homosexual encounters with me as as a sheriff's deputy, and don't blow the whistle in some sort of way. You never know, especially if there are some some kind of homosexual inclinations due to prior abuse from when you were a child. And if that legitimately occurred, and he was sexually traumatized by a psychiatrist in the eighteen subterranean level bunker underneath Plattsburgh Air Force Base, then why would he not be open to the notion of if I can somehow benefit from this interaction and engagement. Then I want to go my way through it.
Speaker 9: Possuma awestome real quick? Are the personal story here in the chat saying James Holmes is tied to Sandy Hook. I can't remember what it is now? Is that the Libor one? I always I always conflate. I always conflate, like Columbine and Sandy Hook. There was a few different shootings. I always like accidentally conflate. Yeah, I accidentally like mix up the details, so I couldn't remember if it was. I knew James Home was connected to either Columbine or Sandy Hook, but go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So basically the connection comes in the form of the Libor scandal, and it was, you know, the rigging of the international Finance rate, which clearly you know this is this affects all banks globally in terms of who was a part of the lib or financial system at that time, and they were both set to testify. Essentially, it was Robert Holmes who was the father of James Holmes and had a background working for DARPA and military intelligence as well. So did his grandfather, who was trained at the Monterey Language Institute, the same place that Lee Harvey Oswald was taught to speak fluent Russian as if it was his natural dialect, which is amazing, and also considered the notion, what if you are, let's say, a victim of mind control experimentation, and through the layers of programming they install this ability to legitimately be able to speak fluent Russian to that extent, it's possible. I was just kind of considering that outcome. But the grandfather was effectively trained.
Speaker 9: Forget go ahead, buddy.
Speaker 14: Was it the sheriff that right?
Speaker 2: It was sheriff's deputy Tim Walsh. Yeah, that was it as far as h with Eric Harris, but yeah, as far as the yeah, that's him and UH. And what's interesting is that between the fathers there both set to testify in the upcoming trial in twenty twelve, just before you know, the tragic outcome of their children engaging in mass shootings at to you know, within what a two months time I believe was was the distance between the two events, if I can remember, but still so. It's Robert Holmes and Peter Lanza, the father of Adam Lanza and UH and obviously neither of them ultimately testified during this this uh this trial and it was effectively covered up in many ways, and only low low level brokers like a handful actually dealt with legal consequences. But yeah, if if you can chop that up to uh a grand coincidence, then I don't trust you. You know That's That's basically how I feel. But before we wrap up, I wanted to finish that point though on Prince Andrew right as far as with Epstein, because uh this.
Speaker 9: I guess real quick before you go on that, Austin, I guess we should probably let Nathaniel go unless he adds something else he wants to add. We can finish off on this, uh this Epstein Andrew point or maybe it wasn't aste was something else I forget, but Prince Andrew, you know the thing. But Nate, A pleasure having you on. It was we were cooking with fire there. Definitely call in again, h I would love to talk to you some more. You definitely spurred on some ideas, but uh, Nate any any final thoughts And I definitely would recommend calling it again. I enjoyed talking to you.
Speaker 14: Is it every Suesday at this time?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Boy, I'll be on again. I listened to you guys a lot. I appreciate you guys letting me on.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I can't thank you enough for the kind words as well.
Speaker 14: Brother, I appreciate I've got more questions for you guys, so I'll be calling in next week.
Speaker 9: Please do man by all means all right, uh and well, hopefully we get more calls like that in the future. I really enjoyed that. Uh, more fresh people. And you don't have to be a patron like na Is. I mean, he gets that perk to the video thing, but you can just call in for free use the old digits. But Austin, I'm kind of interested. I've done a little bit of dig in into the Prince Andrew thing and it sounds like, uh, you got some little factoid from a British historian, which, if it's who I think he is, he's kind of a little bit of a respectability kind of uh you know, got a guy he's known for being in touch. So like the fact that he's running with this and it's kind of wild. And I think there was other things he said recently that seems like he's kind of mentioning things that didn't didn't get included in the book entirely. He's kind of making mention of them, and these are things that are like, hey, the legal wouldn't let me run.
Speaker 2: With this, so and that's the point he's trying to make, is that it was essentially due to the fact that he couldn't name names based on the legal implications is the issue he's facing, although he claims to have you know, privately done so, which is very interesting as well. So clearly he feels confident enough to kind of come out publicly with saying something such as that. But still we have the recent Andrew mount Batten Windsor connection here with his what emotion, I guess you could look at it as in terms of the aristocracy of the British royal family in a certain way, but it could have been much worse in terms of Prince Andrew, you know, as as far as the ultimate consequence is there. But but either way, this, uh, as you mentioned, this was in a book called entitled said that source. I believe it's entitled. I don't remember what the name of it is, but I think that's the thing.
Speaker 9: It's a Prince Andrew one, right, because it's the one he's dropping recently. So it's focused on Prince Andrew. So it's a little bit weird for us, you know, stateside people. But there's a lot of stuff in there, and it seems like part of why the impression I've got some of the stuff that's kind of pulled out was kind of like also, like, let's be real, if you're writing an expos a on Prince Andrew as someone living in the UK, and you're dealing with possible legal legal issues for secondary characters to your book, I mean, I can't really blame you too much for being like, this isn't worth the hassle of like, well, then just don't put that bit in there exactly so that but it is. It seems to be a lot of stuff surrounding Trump and Epstein that has been forced out, surprisingly not so much a lot of stuff for Andrew it seems like actually was able to get in. I mean, there's some stuff that wasn't but and.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering that's due to this this sort of kind of reputational right outcome in terms of the consequences that he's enduring at this moment due to the relationship with Epstein, I think it's only natural that he's he's really I would say there's probably not much pushback in terms of the royal family putting their credibility at risk, because it obviously seems as if they've hung him out to dry in a certain way, just in terms of public perception alone, you know, implicating this this more sinister relationship with that of the the other members of the royal aristocracy, which which clearly they would want to distance themselves from that. But according to him, in terms as far there's this historian, Epstein had plotted to hire a hit man to assassinate then Prince Andrew in the weeks before his death. Now this is according to the historian. Two people who were close to Epstein, quote one in Paris and one in Palm Beach, said Epstein had grown paranoid that Andrew and his ex wife Sarah Ferguson would leak incriminating information about him. So he says, I think he was getting very nervous. He said he thought, particularly Sarah Ferguson, might spill the beans on him, and this was a precautionary measure as far as him allegedly hiring this hitman. So detailing the claim, Lowney explains that one of the sources told him that Epstein had been in talks with a notorious UK sniper for hire, and if Jeffrey hadn't died, Andrew and Fergie would have been murdered. This is what a former friend of Epstein told the Ryan Lowney quote hit.
Speaker 9: Or thet kirk and is coming after Candice now right.
Speaker 2: Probably, but he says, quote they knew too much about his sex trafficking ring. Now, I think that's a little bit too much of an oversimplification obviously in terms of incriminating details.
Speaker 9: Dude, Andrew knew, I mean the shit we were alluding to. I mean that would totally make sense. Like I don't know what's going on on those islands, but it totally makes sense that, like I could even buy the Epstein Island was probably maybe more of the respectable forward facing version of of of what maybe other things there. I wouldn't be surprised that their other other little other islands or whatever, that they're even doing darker stuff. And let's be real, we were talking about that slave trader connection and like I don't know, just just extrap laid out from that and then think about I don't know, Prince Andrew being a literal fucking prince and you know royalty and I don't know he is exactly the person that would know about the the breeding experiment. And then there uh and their their their sex slave island or whatever the hell is going on there.
Speaker 2: Just the Lord Mount Battsen. Uh connection is is too much in terms of King Kora uh as far as dismissing the reality.
Speaker 9: That they are the uncle, right, his uncle, I fuck up the relation. So that was his uncle who was like crazy crazy ship what the brother of the king I believe or call cractly yeah, like.
Speaker 2: No way where the the other individuals among the aristocracy.
Speaker 9: And in another father of the king the the no the uncle of the king, my bad. And then Prince Andrew is the brother of the king, my bad exactly.
Speaker 6: But uh.
Speaker 2: But the final point though that this historian makes that I thought was was pretty uh kind of incendiary as far as the claim was that Epstein had become convinced that the British royal family was planning to assassinate him. So it does seem as if there were potentially perpetrators that maybe we wouldn't prioritize as far as in our mind's eye, considering as the likely individuals who greenlit his assassination. Maybe they're not exactly the people that we expect, right, but I would would imagine that they were somehow read in on the ultimate you know, sort of agenda playing out in terms of silencing and eradicating this this very let's just say, you know, obvious kind of thorn in the side of the political establishment in this current moment. As far as our brokers are concerned, they're all in league with the Epstein network, So you'd have to imagine each and every one of them would be perfectly on board for for this you know, ultimate consequence to play out without any kind of hold up or disruption of any kind. So worth mentioning, I felt, you know a point.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think it's interesting and kind of we're fleshing it. We're in a weird time. It's when people say, like what it was it A was it Armageddon? Is the apocalypse? I think is the one was just like a revelation, which they say, it's like what like a it means revelation or it means like a new beginning or something like that Age of Aquarius. That's why Phoenix like all is being revealed and new paradigms are being exposed, and we're here to help you along that path. Every Tuesday at nine thirty pm Eastern. Obviously I have my daily show Austin as his regularly does his deep dives. Maybe, uh, you got your daily fix from my daily show. You got your weekly fix with already dead, and you got your I don't know, once every four months fixed or something. But it's a fucking banger and it's like twelve hours long, so it's worth it. It's like top level edging, so uh appreciate it. But uh yeah, but with that, Austin, let people know where you find out. We'll do this again next week, and uh yeah, I think we have another some point another Du Trou episode that should be dropping. There's one still behind the paywall, so we'll have to schedule another one. Uh so, yeah, we're on part six and I don't even think we I don't think we've even gotten into No, we haven't. We haven't gotten to the typical spot where people start. And this is if actually if they're being if they're starting early with with with the Du Trou series, that that's where we're or with the De Trou coverage, Like anytime someone does their standard Du trou coverage. We're starting where, like some of the more respectable people, we haven't even gotten to the spot. We're like people who do a thorough job typically start at That's where we're at, and we're at part six.
Speaker 2: I've learned so much throughout the process, if I'm being honest, just in terms of things that I didn't cover in my own episode, and and this giving me kind of the opportunity and the excuse to go back in this thorough way and kind of expose myself to more of the the details that would hopefully paint a picture for how this network could have been very well established and organized in this way and and be so entrenched within the machinations of power within these these geographical areas. It's just fascinating. So anyway, I love you, buddy, and every time we do the show, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you, man, and you sort of I just we've discussed this privately so many times, but you know, I don't think people realize how how much you benefit me in in a way as far as your attempt to to kind of bring me back into a more constructive line of thought at times. But uh, you know, I can't thank you enough man, and I love you more than you realize. So everybody you know you can you can check out the Underclass podcast, the best place to find me. Hopefully I'll be scheduling a couple of interviews that I've been trying to basically follow through on in terms of doing an Underclass interview occasionally here in the next couple of weeks, we'll we'll hopefully do one or two of those, but well, beyond that, yeah, subscribe to the Patreon if you have the means to, and and obviously that's how you can come on here as a talking head or or access the private Payworld show whatever this is. So nothing beloved from me to you, and I appreciate all of you.
Speaker 9: So hell yeah, brother, well I appreciate you very much. It goes both ways. I know, people tease us for the things you know, the different things. I definitely don't have the depth of knowledge you have, but there is also something that you get from like a lower level and kind of throwing shows to go, so you know, kind of we complete each other. So I think it's good Schizo bros. And then we got now we have Jacob kind of rounding out our little MINASEETI to kind of fill in the last little bits there with some tech technology, because me and you are a little bit tech tards. But those for those who want to support what I'm doing and do the same thing to Austin too, support it, you know, booth it on both ends, but be sure to leave a like, share, subscribe, comment, leave a five star of you. On iTunes or Spotify, you can find the show on YouTube, rumble all the audio podcasts. You can find it on Twitter as well at Tara Gang Jose. And if you want to support this show and the best way you can, you can do that with money over at patreon dot com slash noway who's a twenty twenty to the lowest levels two bucks. That's where you get access to early episodes. You get access to ad free RSS feed, you get access to the Telegram, you get access the pre show, the post show, and video calls on me and Austin's weekly live Gollin Show Already Dead that you're watching right now. And also I give a big shout out to my sponsors, which is the highest level my Patreon. Every episode is a big thank you for everything to do with my previous coast on Taraergang at Learned Toad, also at Abrogate D's as Zo Your c K at Underscore Event, Zeal Sometital at Jollin Cleebold, Big Family Show Tourmente at Wayne Techlis's one hundred Card for Kids, No Free Lunch, Jack Mark Vesabul and Jacob Winegrad at the Glenn Our Great Podcast. I appreciate you guys support and with that, guys, we'll catch you in the post show if you're not a poor and we'll hang out with you all. We love you all. We'll see you guys next week. Bye bye