Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan ray I WBZ constance.
Speaker 2: Me video was about twenty four hours actually twenty five hours ago in Washington, DC, where there was a horrific I guess you can only call it an assassination, a double assassination of two young people. You're Ron Leshinsky and Sarah Milgram. Both of them worked. They were employees at the Embassy of the Nation of Israel in Washington. Joining me on the phone right now is the Consul General of the State of Israel to New England, Consul General Benny Sharoni. Consul General SHARONI, welcome back to Nightside. I'm so sad to talk with you about this issue on this night, but I'm very glad that you're here because I think it needs to be explained to people what is going on, not only in this country but around the world.
Speaker 3: How are you this evening, Well, good evening, Dan, and good evening to all of our listeners tonight. Thank you for having me once again the show. I really appreciate the opportunity, and it is regrettable to be that we get to speak tonight in such a horrible circumstances. You know, I was hoping that our next conversation online will be about the Celtics and about how the Red Socks are, but fortunately we have to postpone that to another.
Speaker 2: Yes, the thing that is shocking to me is the way this happened. This guy apparently traveled from Chicago with a nine millimeter pistol, according to the reports that I've read, and I know a lot of the reporting on something like this, particularly the first draft of the reporting could be incorrect, but he apparently had been pacing outside the Capital Jewish Museum, which is I guess across the street from fb I headquarters. So it's it's it's in a very respectable part of Washington, d C. And he was waiting there and uh, he approached I guess. It was four people, two of whom were, as I mentioned, a young man, thirty year old your own Lishinsky who grew up in Israel in Germany, who was there with his a young woman who he planned to propose to. These two young diplomats were at a reception where the American Jewish Committee was hosting young diplomats, and your own Lishyinsky and Sarah Milgram were killed. And I saw one report tonight which which which really bothered me. I think it was on ABC News, might have been on NBC. I was trying to watch them both both that this coward shot these people in the back, very similar to what happened in New York City. To the insurance executive, this is in Washington, d C. The capital of the United States. And then he was yelling, you know, free, free Palestine. He made it very clear what his motive was, and he's now been charged with terrorism and first degree murder. Two counts of first degree murder and terrorism. There's really no question I can think of Otherton. Then to talk to you, you worked in that embassy in Washington and you worked in the same department as these two young people several years ago.
Speaker 3: That's true. That's true. Well, I'll say that the last twenty four hours since we learned about the attacking d C, we're extremely painful, a lot of frustration. These believed that such a thing can actually happen in the nation's capital. It is very sad. They're very sad. They one of the seller's days, the ironment or sinside journey, is really for the service. Losing two young colleagues who just came out of a young diplomat's reception. This is this is unimaginable, really unimaginable. I used to work in our NBSS in Washington, d C. I remember arriving there in twenty sixteen. I know quite well the area will be even happened. You're absolutely correct. This is an organized and dignified part of the city. And the yarn who was killed yesterday, he used to work as a research assistant for our senior middle list diplomat at the embassy, a position I held when I rerived to Washington back in twenty sixteen. You know, I spend the whole day today just shock and with this belief that mainly thinking about those two young people, about their families, and about my colleagues, the other diplomat at the Israeli embassy in Washington. You know, to witness such a thing, this is shocking. It's shocking at a personal level. It's shocking on a national level. This horrible, horrible event.
Speaker 2: Well the thing that bothers me, you know, just besides the loss of two innocent lives. But as an American, uh, we should be able to provide protection for the diplomatic corps and for people who were associated with the diplomatic corps. I have to assume that this event, although it happened far away from Israel geographically, has shook the country to its core.
Speaker 3: By all means, by all means, although you know every Israeli including us, the Israeli as well currently outside of Israelia, it's by all means.
Speaker 2: Now the young men grew up in Israel and Germany, and he apparently was deeply committed to follow the path, the professional path that you have followed, wants to wanted to be eventually a senior diplomat. And his soon to be fiance, Sarah Milgram, they were they were going to be going back to israel I guess to meet his parents. And again this is this, This just makes it such a sad story that they were going back and he was going to propose marriage to this young woman. And I just don't understand where people like this shooter, I'm not even going to mention his name for tonight, at least felt that they have the license or the authority to kill he's thirty years old, to, according to the reports I've read, to kill people of his own age and to cut their lives down because somehow he feels emboldened by some what for him is is nothing more than a political cause.
Speaker 3: Us I I wholeheartedly agree and that this is, this is really horrible. And you know, we we're looking at the pictures of this young puople standing, you know, so happily another reception that took place quite recently, you know, to a young professionals standing there, loving each other, enjoying their profession, enjoying their time in Washington. They see this is this is beyond imagination what had happened. And I think you know, we we we were all concerned over the last couple of months with a very strong incitement against Israel and against Israels. But unfortunately, you know, what starts with the incitement against Israel soon translated into and and and ends up with with anti Semitic active terror. That that is just horrible.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 3: That there's no there's no way that that you know, United States or in other parts of the world can tolerate or should tolerate any such acts.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming that security at all Israel, Israeli compounds and facilities in this country, if not around the world, have been tightened up in the last in the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I don't want to get specifically into our security arrangements. But I can say that you know, you you're not making a far fetched guess about you know that our current security status. And of course I think we all you know, quite concerned, not necessarily because there is a network or because we know that uh, something like that is going to happen, but just out of concern that that that act might be you know, repeated or duplicated or imitated by some some some someone else or someone might dro inspiration from what had happened and you know, try to do similar act in other places. So we are we are taking uh, some sets of security measures upon ourselves, and we are in close contact with US law enforcement authorities in Washington, here, in Boston and other places where we are present in order to make sure that we are safe and secure. It's it's a big challenge.
Speaker 2: Well again, the level of anti Semitism which seems to have fantastasized in this country of all of all places, UH is abhorrent. And when people feel that somehow they can take an action like this and that they will be I don't know, some sort of a hero.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The guy in New York who shot the UH the insurance executive in the back has been has become lionized by by some uh and I even read a report tonight that there were some people in this country who were uh, you know, somehow you know, pre seeing this guy or Elon Omar was asked today in Washington about it, and she had no comment. I don't understand how an elected official cannot have a comment on something as dastardly as this. I don't necessarily want to put you in the middle of a political dispute here, but why would any politician not immediately denounce this sort of h violence directed at absolutely innocent people.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't want to get into American politics. We have hours, which is complicated enough to countries politics, let alone another country. But but I'll say that that we are concerned over the last you know, year and a half, especially after Looktober seventh, with a growing incitement against Israel, you know, and we were frustrated, you know, from the fact that well, you know, men used to condemn or just you know, go those are only words, and those are you know, legitimate, and but but words has been and words easily translated into a call to action, and words especially inciting words, when those are not curbed, when those are not condemned, can easily make people want to take all kinds of foolish decisions or trying to go for you know, do violent things or or and this is it. You know, it has been concerning for for all of us over the last year and a half, and fortunately yesterday we got a very painful demonstration of how does it actually look like when words are becoming action.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that there are people in our country, meaning the United States, on both the far ends of the right and the left, who some of them, some of them are just simply haters, and some of them are people who are haters and are also deranged, which is a toxic mix. And when they think that somehow their miserable existences can be elevated by what they perceive as a heroic act, which is in fact an act of absolute cowardice, this is what we get. And the language that are used by many, I believe, does encourage people who are deranged. Mister Consul General, I very much appreciate you joining us tonight and expressing the concern that all of us feel. And please understand that the vast majority of Americans denounced this. Ninety nine point nine percent denounce this action against these two young people and against the Israeli, the Israel government. So next time we talk, it will be on a better occasion, and I'll ask you to take some calls from my listeners tonight. I'm just going to thank you for having been with us and you know whatever. Yeah, just I want you to know our thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Dan, Thank you very much. Always a pleasure to speak with you and be part of your show. And it is one thing that I can add his dad. Yes, today we were overwhelmed by the amount of support and empathy and encouragement that we got all over America, tons of emails, calls, and I had a you know, I had a call, and Governor of Massachusetts called me this morning, and the mirror of many other including elected officials and businessman and fellow diplomat and just ordinary people that I had the pleasure of meeting and knowing here in Boston. And this is heartwarming to know that even in difficult circumstances and hard times, we're surrounded by it by so many friends, so that that is well appreciated. And I appreciate the opportunity and your friendship and again the ability to speak with you and with your audience tonight on such a painful day.
Speaker 2: Well, I know I speak on behalf of my audience, and there are you know, tens of thousands of people who have heard you tonight and understand that we keep saying never again, never again, but something like this must never happen again here or anywhere. Thank you again, mister Consul General. We will talk soon on a better evening.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, Thank you very much. Dan leaving good night to you and the look.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Council General Benny SHARONI, the Israeli Consul General to New England. Now, what I want to do is this, Okay, I don't often ask this, but I'm asking my audience tonight to pick up the phone. I'm sure that the Consul General will be listening, UH, And I want to hear and denunciation across the board of these sorts of acts, and a denunciation of this this terrorist who took it upon himself to end the lives of two innocent people who were in effect at the beginning of their life. He ended three lives last night, the two people who he murdered in his life. I hope, and this is my thought that if it has proven that he is the person who did what appears he did, that the federal death penalty applies to him. Because if you kill the lives of people who work for a foreign government, and here as part of the diplomatic cores you, that's what you deserve. You do not speak for the American people, but I think this guy needs to be put put away for a long time and even potentially put away forever. Six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty six one seven, nine, three, one ten thirty. Will be right back on Nightside, and I would like to hear my audience again. Silence, Do not be silent, Do not be complicit. Speak out, Speak out. Do you have I have a microphone. I want to share it with you. We will talk about this until at least eleven o'clock. I'm prepared to talk about it for the rest of the night, but I need to hear your voices as part of the chorus here on Nightside that denounces what happened a little more than twenty four hours ago in Washington, DC. We'll be right back on Nightside after this.
Speaker 1: It's Nightside with Dan Ray on WBS, the Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: I want to see these lines full. I have only one line open, six, one, seven, nine, ten thirty. This is a night to stand with the State of Israel. Whatever your views are, this, this cannot stand this sort of cold blooded murder. One of the reports that I read that I was listened to tonight, and I believe it was ABC World News tonight. The reporter, I believe, claimed or said that this guy had shot this couple in the back. Talk about a coward, Talk about a coward. Let me go to Matt. Matt, you were first up this hour. Good welcome, Matt Hey.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you giving me opportunity to speak on this.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the fact that you've called in and joined us.
Speaker 5: Go right ahead, first and foremost, may their memory be a blessing always and not forgotten. This is a tragedy. This is something that is going on in the United States where individuals such as this coward, this lunatic goes and stands outside and paces back and forth, and not enough attention is drawn to him, but he shoots them, he murders them, and he goes in the building and starts when being detained screaming free Palestine, Free Palestine. The connection and disconnect of people's frustration what's going on with Israel and what I say is their defense to maintain their country, and the hatred toward Israel and toward Jews is so and it's just overpowering. I see it. I've had people say things to me that are you know, reprehensible, you know, and it's so it's it's just I don't know. I'm at a loss for words of how this connection is being made because you know, I did it for Gaza, I did it, you know, and making these statements and these two had nothing to do with it. The man just bought a ring. They were gonna be married, they were a young couple. This is hatred. This is how when silence, bigotry is spread and it's eventually condoned by enough people. I know you said ninety nine point nine percent. I read I saw on some of the other news channels and main news channels locally, people are commenting free power. It's sign other comments, Oh there's no more need for these people now they're reproduced and there won't be any more genin fidal maniacs and there were not the majority, but there were comments like that, and this is consistent.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's why. That's why I think people of First of all, I don't understand how anybody hates a group of people. I mean, you know, most people of all backgrounds are decent people when you get to know them. That's just from my experience. So to think that you could so hate a group of people that you would just cut down and murder to people who you think, who you think might or might not be be of that background is insane. And again, I want to hear from as many people as possible tonight, because sometimes silent silence is considered as tacit approval, and I want to just dispel that notion, as we have continued to dispel that notion on Night Side for a very long time. Matt, I'm up on my news break side here. I let you go. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: You're always a friend, is your fan, and I appreciate it so many real listeners, No, no.
Speaker 2: Reason not to be, that is for sure. There's a very there, you know. I don't kind of think of too many countries in the world that I admire more than israel I certainly do admire the United States, but Israel is right there as far as I'm concerned. We'll be back on Nightside. Thanks Matt. We'll be back on night Side right after the news break. At the bottom of the air the only line opened six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty. I want to hear your voice. I want to hear your voice in condemning this act. And frankly, if if you don't condemn this act, I think you miss an opportunity. We'll be back on Nightside after this.
Speaker 1: Night Side on Boston's news radio, we'll go to.
Speaker 2: The folds and we go to Harriet and Tewkesbury. Harriet, welcome, You're next on Nightside.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you, Dan, I'm with a pleasure. My husband and I met you at the brunch not long ago.
Speaker 2: Yes, really, well.
Speaker 6: Right right, thank you. I'm just so upset about the things that are going on in this country. It's it's to have innocent people killed, and and then to to see these news headlines that like enforces what's going on. Instead of early the truth, they're printing things from what Hamas said, which makes no sense. How do you take stock in a group like that? And nothing is really pressed recently about the poor hostages. Very little except you and a few others. But it's always, oh, Israel killed this many people. Israel kill Nothing about Hamas hiding in places using their own people as shields.
Speaker 2: That's exactly by the way, Harry, you're right on the money, that's exactly what they're doing, and our people, some people in America just fall for it. But again, I think there has to be a pretty strong streak of anti Semitism to fall for that. It's almost had. It's incredible on its face, but I think that if you're if you're so inclined and you want to sort of be anti Semitic but be legitimately anti Semitic, you just say, well, Israel's a horrible people. They're killing babies. None of this would have ever happened if October seventh hadn't happened.
Speaker 7: Of course, not.
Speaker 6: All along. I mean, they've given Palestinians as much as a break as they can. They have their own government. Hamas was elected by them Israel. They talk like Israel is keeping them a hostygen in this little area and won't want them go away. There are people that they let the Palistians go to college and Jerusalem and other places in Israel. There were decent ones there that go to school there, they're in the government. And then you've got this really hostile group that just doesn't They just don't want to live in peace.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have no they they they want to live in conflict. Harry, thank you so much for taking the time. So great to see. We had a great time at the brunch and it was been possible. But please say how to your husband for us.
Speaker 6: Okay, thanks Harriet, I well, thank you, thanks.
Speaker 2: You soon, good night. Let me go next to Jony in Pennsylvania. Jony, you were next on Nightsaga right ahead.
Speaker 7: I just want to say sad and it's the same.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. There's no doubt we're in agreement on this, Jony. It's a shocking crime and it should be denounced by everyone. And as they say, I heard that elon Omar today was asked about it and she just couldn't even summon a car mean which which which is in of itself in my opinion of comment, they will. Thank you, Thank you very much, Joni. I presient your time, Thank you, good night. Let me go to Bill in Pennsylvania. Bill, you were next time, Nisaga, right ahead, Bill.
Speaker 7: Yeah, good evening, Dana. It's horrible what happened. And you know, uh, these people that do this stuff like this. Okay, first of all, I think it's just my opinion, but I think this is right. I think they hate America. I think part there of course it's hate. Okay, but what we what we saw, uh, you know, the last couple of years, and I think, Dan, this whole hate stuff. I think the origin of it started when Hillary Clinton said that used a deplorables. That was kind of the beginning of this. Now we saw for the last year or so, all these uh, college campuses across the United States, will all these all these uh well I don't know if their kids or not, but you know, rioting and and uh and using all the uh, you know, terrible slang about the Israel and everything. But it's been going on now for so long that but I think that this guy and these these people that do this, they hate America. And I can tell you that I saw a number of at least one third thirty percent of the Democrat Party okay supports in one way or another Hamas. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, Bill, I don't know what your source on that is. I hope that's not true me too, okay, and I again I'm not going to challenge you to side a source on it, but uh, I think that there are people probably across America who can who will find themselves criticizing the tactics that Israel might be using in their war with rah with Hamas. I not critical of their tactics because I think they have ry finally come to the conclusion that they have to do whatever they need to do to eliminate Hamas. I don't think they're looking to eliminate the Palestinian population, but obviously Hamas hides in buildings near schools, in underground tunnels, under hospitals. They do everything they can to use Palestinians as human shields, which, of course the Palestinians who there, they they are, they're helpless. They are not necessarily supporters of Hamas either. But it's it's complicated. But what I don't want to do. When elon Omar Khnt summon a comment, we can report that as fact, but I just don't want to say thirty percent of this or forty percent of this unless we have something specifically to back that up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, no, I heard one. I can't remember or what was that, damn. But listen, one other thing. There is something I got to tell you. My neighbor. Okay, I'm seventy five, she's about eighty, but she's a lifelong Democrat teacher. She's a retired teacher. And I saw her today and we started talking and she said, she just she said she can't believe what the Democrat Party did hid hiding all this stuff about Biden's you know, just his help and everything.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep.
Speaker 7: And I don't think the Democrats realized how much damnage this is done to their party.
Speaker 2: I think the beginning to realize to be honest.
Speaker 7: With her, because I would have never I would have never, I would have never believed that this lady would have said that he just was so disgusted with the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Well, it shows that that she's fair about it, and I think there's a lot more to come out. To be honest with you, I want to know. Here's the story that I want to know. And I was going to mention this later. Who in the Biden White House wanted Joe Biden to have a debate with Donald Trump in June. His presidency was sabotaged by a cabal of people within the White House who were working for the Biden administration. They apparently wanted to get him out of the race, and the only way they felt they could get him out of the race was to put him on stage with Donald Trump. That's the story that has yet to come out. I talked about it last year, and I'll continue to talk about it. And when some enterprising journalist in DC breaks the story, I want you to tell you. Next door neighbor, you heard it first on Night Side.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh, I.
Speaker 7: Tell her all the time. I told her to tune in to Dan Ray over there. But listen, that would be the Kamala when you're talking about right that did that.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it was the well, it would have been people who look to put him out there. It was like saying to the world, this guy no longer can hand the job. I think there was a cabal within the White House. There was no reason of him to debate Donald Trump in June of that year. They should have waited from attack. From a tactical point of view, if they really felt Biden was the man let him go to his convention. Conventions are always very orchestrated and all of that. And then if there had to be a presidential debate, they could have done it sometime in September October. They hung him out to dry in late June. I'm telling you it's going to be shown to be proven and I know it, Dann.
Speaker 7: When they get to the bottom of that, I'll bet you that James Cliburn has something to do with it.
Speaker 2: I don't know that Cliburn would, because Cliburn was such a loyalist to him. No, I'd be looking at Ron Klain and his staff at the White House. Remember he stood up that one morning and said, Hey, Donald, you want to have a debate? Make my day. I'm telling it. That's how. That's how it occurred that and Trump said let's do it, and that was the end of his campaign's campaign.
Speaker 7: Dan, I just want to tell you one thing. I don't know anything about your politics up there in Massachusetts, but that guy you had on this runner for governor, I listened to the whole thing. He has common sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got a couple of good candidates up here, and we'll see how it works out. I mean, Massachusetts is is into instinctively a democratic state, but we do tend to occasionally. We had Bill Well. Mitt Romney was governor here for a while. Paul Salucci, Uh, you go back further, John Volpi, Frank Sergeant. It's kind of like Pennsylvania. You've had some Republican govenors down there. It's not all that different from Pennsylvania. To be honest with you, Bill, I got to run here. A great call. Thank you, You have a great Now take quick break, coming right back on Nightside.
Speaker 1: You're on night Side with Dan Ray on w B Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's keep rolling him. We're going to go next to on Jean and Evergine. You're next to a knightsig right, eh, Gene?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 8: Dan, you know, can you hear me?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I can hear perfectly.
Speaker 8: Thank you. I'm so upset about this. That young couple that had everything to live for, just stanting out in life and and someone goes and does this. Now here's the thing. There's way too much of the press showing one side of things. I'm sorry. All the channels I see it all the time, and they're constantly you know, they'll show this or that. Now, there was something on one of the channels tonight about things that happened some protests on Tuesday that happened in New York, and I never heard anything about them today, is what Thursday? I didn't see it on the news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that at the graduation ceremony for Columbia that there was some protests at Columbia which was disruptive of the ceremony. And the president of Columbia now was a former NBC television reporter, Claire Shipment uh And and she apparently was bowed as the president of Columbia. Columbia is a basket case right now. Colombia is. I mean, Harvard is in much better shape than Columbia is. In my opinion, Columbia, of all the Ivy League colleges, is the one that needs the most attention in my opinion. And I'm kind of surprised that the Trump administration is focusing so much on Harvard. Obviously, Harvard is a huge name, bigger name than Columbia, but Columbia is one of the Ivys as well, and that is the basket case right well.
Speaker 8: I think that I think that you know, many we've we've let in way too many students from other countries. I really feel that way, and people from other countries, because many of them have no allegiance at all to our country a way of life I believe they have. They won't assimilate, They don't assimilate, and they have no plan to. But there is trouble everywhere with lots of things. There's no rules anymore. Everyone just does and says what they want. And these these students, I mean, I think we should have speakers even in the grade schools that come in and talk to the parents, you know, the Jewish League or whatever, come in and have speakers that talk to people and discuss things well on their way of life.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Really, no, I understand your point. Let's see if people react to that suggestion.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Jane.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you called Pamela. It's August, Pamela. You're next time night Saga right ahead.
Speaker 9: Hi, good evening and easy news pretty regularly and it's so I appreciate so much of hearing what you're saying now, But in often the newscast WBZ is included in that we're hearing so much being one sided in this war on not just Israel.
Speaker 10: Wish people in general. And what's so upsetting We hear in the news when Israel is fighting back and trying to get hostages living in hell. But yet, you know, we hear they thought that.
Speaker 9: No, we don't hear they fought back.
Speaker 10: We hear they shot and women and children died. But nothing has been said about the constant and continuous barrage, including today of rockets.
Speaker 2: Well, I got it. I just gotta tell you, Pamela, I think you know how I feel about Israel. I listen to WBC News and I believe it's it's balanced, and I think it's fear. I hear reports and I would be more than happy to join you in that criticism. But uh, I listened in various times during the day, Uh, and I I know that, uh, that that is that is fear reporting about the Middle East.
Speaker 10: I respectfully disagree because they continuously here so much about Israel's attacking and hitting the hospitals and.
Speaker 7: All of that.
Speaker 10: But I would I would offer to you to look back and get someone to do the researches. How much in the last month rockets have been shot at the country of Israel, the state of Israel, and yet have not been mentioned one iota.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, in all honesty, Pamela, there are news organ media research organizations that follow that stuff. I can. I can only tell you that I'm a pretty Do you have any idea how I feel about the state of Israel? Do you know how I feel about the state of Israel? Do you listen to this program?
Speaker 10: I believe from listening to you you you very.
Speaker 9: Much support the state of Israel.
Speaker 2: Okaye. So so if if, if, if your theory that that WBZ somehow has been on fear to Israel, why would they have me on for four hours, five nights a week. It just doesn't It doesn't hang together. I think that the WBZ does as fair a job as they possibly can on every subject, but particularly on Israel. And I know that I know the people who I work with.
Speaker 5: I think you have.
Speaker 10: I think you have. What I am saying is my I understand your point.
Speaker 2: I just but unless unless you have something unless pam Again, all I'm just saying is unless you have something to back it up. I think you you have an impression, and I'm sure you believe that impression, But just think of the logic that I'm telling you. You're basically saying there's a bias UH at our station. Why would they allow Dan Ray, who is an open UH and longtime supporter of the State of Israel to do this talk show? I mean, it just doesn't. It doesn't as.
Speaker 9: Night follows, but it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will agree to disagree. I hope that you can listen UH and hear more of what you want to hear. But I got to keep rolling, Pamela. I'm giving you plenty of opportunity to criticize the station from on which I work, UH, and I don't agree with you. I could sit here and listen, but I'm telling you I don't agree with you. Thank you so much for your call. I hope you continue to call Nightside. Let's keep rolling here. Going to go next to Mike is in Brighton. Mike, You're next on Nightside. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, well, you know see what where I can add to UH. First of all, considering that the considered that the killer Rodriguez was was not a Muslim but a just a Latino. The headlines, the headline should be a radical Democrat killed American Jews.
Speaker 2: I don't know he's a Democrat, Republican, independent or whatever.
Speaker 4: Oh, well that that's the his his so you know they've already been investigating this. You know, the you know is his his social media? You know he's a he's a he's a socialist. Uh, he's uh you know it was donated to democrats, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Again? You know, look, Mike, let me just say this, Okay. I don't know what your source of information on that is. I think it's very.
Speaker 4: Ear the regular TV.
Speaker 2: Okay, well again, what what station are you going to tell me you heard at? Give me something specific?
Speaker 4: Well, the the the the the the Fox, the Fox people at night, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh, well again you know what, the Fox people at night have a bias. Uh that that is very clear and evident, uh I. I Mike me, Mike, don't try not to interrupt me if you can, Michael, Okay, all I'm trying to say to you is that I'm running out of time. I will give you some time here, but I'm not gonna deal in impressions. It's twenty four hours after this event. When I find out what this guy's background is, you will hear it from me clear, loudly and clearly, but I will have it nailed down. And I won't be relying upon another news network.
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 2: I will have a full report for you. Trust me on that, Okay.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, that's fine, all right.
Speaker 2: And feel free to call me back and challenge me. And if you have some specifics that you want to disagree with me on, it is what it is and I have I'm not gonna label him as something until I know what he is. I just I'm too much of a journalist to do it any other way, Mike, And pardon me for I would rather be right than first. Okay, they might be saying things that are correct, but I haven't seen that. And until I see it, and I spend my day looking for that stuff. Until I see it, I'm not going to allow it on my program. So I gotta let you go for now.
Speaker 3: We can.
Speaker 2: We can review this again later this week or next week. Fair enough.
Speaker 4: Well, anyway, you know, I'm out of time.
Speaker 2: I'm in the newscast, Mike, I'm in the newscast. I have to leave you. Thank you. We'll be back on Night's side, and we'll continue on the other side of the news.