Speaker 1: I had a huge game coming up here. We got yes, Sie, Yes, Sie, welcome. Sorry about all the confusion about your name. It's okay, all right, you're taking on the Chile this morning. You've heard him before, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I grew up listening to him.
Speaker 1: Super beatable, Like right, oh beatable? Would you say? Like if I ask you, like, what's the first word that comes to mind when you say Chili? You go beatable?
Speaker 3: Like he's easily beating He's easily to be He's easy to beat.
Speaker 2: Hi, bro, right here, I know you know, we gotta work, you know, for the rest of the day.
Speaker 1: It looks sharp today, Chili. I like that. I like that button up shirt you got on. All right, Chilli, listen, I'm like the trainer in the corner of the boxing match. I'm trying to get you angry. This brings out the best in you, and you don't realize that when you have your best games, it's when I'm riding you, okay, like up on top on your shoulders.
Speaker 4: You're one of those check the tape. Are you one of those trainers? As in corner sabotageing me for the opponents?
Speaker 1: No, just when Rocky was getting beat up what did he say. He ain't getting beat up, he's getting mad. He's getting mad. His face is warming up. Yes, Hee, you want to go first or second? I'll go second. Okay you want Do you want me to get somebody on the phone just in case if something happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you need somebody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Well I'll grab somebody on the phones justin I mean, yes, he's gonna win, but if she doesn't. Good morning, rod Ryan shows, Good morning. Hi. Who's this Pedro? Vote for him? Yes? So I got Yes, he playing Chile, I got cohed Cambria and taking back Sunday tickets. If yes, he doesn't beat Chili, which we know that's not gonna.
Speaker 2: Happen, all right enough.
Speaker 1: But if she doesn't, if she passes out in the middle of the game or something like that, then I'll give you the tickets, all right. If they tie, they're not, ah, all right, hang on, Pedro, that's Pedro, everybody. Yes, So you want to go first or second?
Speaker 2: I'll go second.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Make the man sweat? What make the man sweat? I saw one little sweat beadlet going down the side of his head right now, right after you said that he had to.
Speaker 2: Go first this one. Yeah, yeah, thank you, Alex.
Speaker 1: You are a true john support you like that little tear on a velvet elvis. It's just one little sweat beadlet coming down the side of Chili's face.
Speaker 4: Elvis on the toilet right now.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting. Yes see, this isn't the words. I'm shuffling them, so I don't know who's going to get what word. I don't have favorites here. You're my favorite, but I don't have favorites here. Here we go shuffled.
Speaker 2: All right, every day I'm shuffling only thursdays.
Speaker 1: Really, Okay, Now Chili has the headset on that crazy loud music from Mastadona's playing in his ears. He can't hear me. He's got three words. His boyfriend's going to be timing him twenty seconds. Reach word please.
Speaker 2: When this turns red, that's when his time's up.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, thumped up.
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: You hate her? I love you, Chili.
Speaker 2: It doesn't mean it.
Speaker 1: Drew sent this one in What's Said on the Air this Week.
Speaker 6: Beaver fart, Bigfoot's phone, beaver fart, be first, beaver.
Speaker 1: Fart, big big gardens fall, beaver.
Speaker 6: Fart, beefer, phone, beaver fart, bigfoot, beaver time beaver, beaver right, dancing all round it?
Speaker 1: Three things. There was three things that day. On three things. You got a woman dying on that blood page, and then there's a beaver farting on the same page. My uh, my friend Mike was a photographer. He always told me it's about lights and balances. I never knew what that meant.
Speaker 2: Now you do, I guess?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. That's none, yes sir, yes, yes, see.
Speaker 4: Just gotta let her build her confidence so I can just bah.
Speaker 1: This is how we do it in this side playing. Kyle sent this in here we Go, Maybe said on the air today, thumbs up, all right, loose lips.
Speaker 2: Who was looking at me?
Speaker 1: Loose lips?
Speaker 3: Loose lips.
Speaker 2: Oh you appreciate that.
Speaker 1: So I'm thinking ships cashing checks breaking Next.
Speaker 2: Rod hated that he's mad that.
Speaker 4: I got it right.
Speaker 2: Curious not I'm happy before I see him sweating. I'm so mad.
Speaker 4: He's probably texting Wizard.
Speaker 2: We need a meeting to talk about the twins.
Speaker 1: Yes, you gotta get one. Okay, you're gonna get this, don't worry. Michelle sent this one in light work Pedro still there, high Pedro o here. Okay, dude, just stay right there, bro, don't go shot. Michelle sent this one in twenty seconds on the clock. Thumbs out, thumbs up.
Speaker 7: Frosting lick, say that again, frosting lick, frosting, frosting.
Speaker 2: Lick, front leg, farting.
Speaker 7: Legs, frosting frogs, frosting lick, frosting lee, frosting.
Speaker 2: You can't just go hand titty.
Speaker 1: Yes, we don't go hamd on this show. We always go ham titty frosting lick.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 1: We had the great debate about frosting. Yes, Hee, is it frosting or icing? Icing on a cake? Icing on a cake, icing on a cake? What's on an icing on a cake? Icing on a cupcakeupcake? It's icing, not frosting. No, what do you lick off the beat when you're mixing it? You're making icing? Okay? Icing was sixty percent of our audience.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: All right, Yes, see, headphones are on, cranked it music up, chile A.
Speaker 2: It's up loud. We wold put those on. Hear it to the microphone, Yeah, it is loud.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, husband said, two hours of practice. Yes, he said he'd be lying thirty minutes of practice, but they practiced. Tony sent this word in.
Speaker 4: Okay, she could tie it up right here Mado Tony Okay.
Speaker 1: Said on the air this week, thumbs up. Here we go, she's lost. Fart ball.
Speaker 2: Fart ball. That's good.
Speaker 8: Wow, bro, you said.
Speaker 2: It right for her.
Speaker 1: Are enunciating for you too? You did not. I get frosting lick.
Speaker 2: I started licking the mic just like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's how close you were to the mic that you were blocking your mouth so I couldn't read them.
Speaker 1: What food goes from amazing to awful? The same food the one you cooked russels sprouts. They could taste like little fart balls. When they're steamed deep fried, they go hard. Okay, here we go. Joe sent this one in, so she just guaranteed tied. She didn't guarantee she guaranteed to.
Speaker 2: Win riches word she has, she's not gonna get them.
Speaker 5: Horn blower say it again, horn blower orange, Yeah, horn blower, orange blower, horn blower, horn blower, orange blower, horn blower horn.
Speaker 2: Blows making an interesting.
Speaker 1: Oh my god like horn blower.
Speaker 9: Horn corn orange or orange blower, horn blower.
Speaker 2: Some same thing you couldn't even tell.
Speaker 1: You couldn't tell. Horn is one salable.
Speaker 4: I'm saying it's all right.
Speaker 9: Here we go, overtimes.
Speaker 1: Not if Joe J gets his word, throw thumbs up.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do this all right.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Chili for the wind. Pedro, Hang up, Pedro, Pedro, hang up? I can hang up, Pedro.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm up.
Speaker 3: Pool, noodle pool, she's now dole pool, blowing pool, pulling pool, bawling pool, noodle pulling pool, pulling pool, bawling allie pool now doll time boo?
Speaker 1: No, hey, hey, hey, is she getting twenty seconds?
Speaker 2: Over that? Twenty seconds?
Speaker 1: Why is she getting five seconds?
Speaker 2: Side and you want you to lose?
Speaker 1: Why is she getting five seconds?
Speaker 7: She was getting exactly the same amount of time?
Speaker 1: Chill, she was getting a half hour?
Speaker 9: I hate now, doll hate?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 8: Will did you believe me if I told you my husband put that word last night?
Speaker 2: No? Where did you get it?
Speaker 1: And I did not? You didn't get it when you said it? A two route.
Speaker 2: I'll take you outside chilling you get ready, Paige?
Speaker 1: I hope you didn't hang up?
Speaker 2: All right, Pedro?
Speaker 1: Will you hang up on me?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir, I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Who needs to go?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, he goes, Yes, he goes? Husband you can stay, you know, unless you want to go and keep an eye on her. That's fine over time. Yeah, you're going first.
Speaker 9: I've been chosen.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say the word, and then you keep guessing until you get it. Look in my eyes, get it. Get the word. This double this double and triple overtime crap you've been pulling on me. We can't do it.
Speaker 4: I mean, you gont Even if I get it right, you're still gonna say I got it wrong.
Speaker 1: Get the g D word right.
Speaker 2: Alright, let's go.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Wait it was good old No, not yet. He hasn't started you.
Speaker 2: I took our phone away.
Speaker 7: Now you can't.
Speaker 1: You see the size of her husband? Who pound you?
Speaker 2: I'm very scary of. She's not gonna there too. You can't tell you.
Speaker 5: Where he is.
Speaker 1: You just accuse her baby Jesus with foods. Come on, Luz, sent this word in. Start the clock as soon as I say the second word. Thumbs up, thumbs up, bubble butt, bubble butt. Come on, man, it's gonna a photo finish. You're gonna doubt meinih, Pedro, still doubt me? Pedro, Right, hang in there for you. I'd hang in there. I don't. We'll see, we'll see. Hang on, Pedro, don't go booking your night yet. All right, you menched up to buy these tickets.
Speaker 4: Pedro, you better wear you vote for Pedro t shirt at this show.
Speaker 1: Here comes uh, here comes yes Sie, all right, Yesie, Jessica.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 1: Here. Here's how overtime works. I'm going to say the word. He starts timing. You guess the word, keep going until you get it right. Okay, let's go get those headphones on. I'm feeling good, feeling good.
Speaker 2: Were leaving it so.
Speaker 4: Because she's going to be here, just guessing and guessing and guessing.
Speaker 1: Yes and and yes and yes and yes like that. All right, here we go. You start timing as soon as I say the word, thumbs.
Speaker 8: Up, bubble but, bubble but, bubble bubble butt, frosting, bubble bubble butt, bubble butt, bubble popping, bubble butt, bubble popping, bubble butt, biting but, bubble bubble party, bubble butt.
Speaker 1: Bubble.
Speaker 8: Get again, bubble bubble party, bubble butt, bubble POxy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have you read it on the air.
Speaker 3: Read it.
Speaker 9: There's no way bubble but bubble Butt Chill is the winner. Wow, they maned out at him. Yeah, take him up, didn't I say? You can show her the rules and I'll still wing.
Speaker 1: Bubble but bubble butt and Chill.
Speaker 2: What was Chilly's times?
Speaker 1: I let you go.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I just want to see if you got it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Oh too bad?
Speaker 1: Oh we lost, Pedro, Pedro, Sorry that you hung up? Bro, That means I win?
Speaker 6: Right, you really.
Speaker 1: Don't hang up? Don't you hang up? All right, Pedro, thank you for hanging it. There, you get the tickets. Kohe take you back? Sunday, September eighth.
Speaker 2: Do you hear the whole jes got in your head?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: See, yes, I'm gonna give you this piece of paper says bubble butt on it. You can take that. Use that for the home game. All right, listen, guys, thank you for coming. Yet. I thought you did a wonderful job. Maybe you should have gone with the husband with the two hours of practice, but you did great. You did great. Thank you guys. All right, we I'm just gonna say this. You were wrong. Well, no, I will apologize to Chili.
Speaker 2: Never apologize to Chili, say you were wrong and you died.
Speaker 1: This is what people want to hear. We may not need a special guest in studio next week. We may have somebody to play next week.
Speaker 4: So you will say, yes, he's the last loser.
Speaker 1: Yes he You may be the end of an era. Not because of that, it's just because of circumstances here on The Rod Ryan Show are about to change.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, thank you so much for coming in. All right, Pedro, hang in there,