Speaker 1: This is WWE superstar Drew McIntyre, and you're listening to the WWE podcast, the.
Speaker 2: Show the one that everybody wants me. God tell.
Speaker 3: Stand three sixteenth says your ass's mind.
Speaker 4: You're gonna acknowledge me, all right, everybody, Welcome to the mail Bag Slash, the preview and prediction show for Bash in Berlin that takes place by the time he listen to this tomorrow night.
Speaker 5: It's even even though it's Thursday night right now, but Saturday afternoon or night or morning, depending on where you are on the globe, is going to depend on when you're gonna be able to watch Bash in Berlin. But we're here to talk about the possible results, go match by match, but also answer your emails tonight as well well. So let's get into it. But before we do, thank you everybody who has decided to give us a five star rating. It is very much appreciated. I do enjoy ones I give us a one star, and I like to give us a piece of their mind, but it you know, I do appreciate those of you who also do support us genuinely. But those also who have joined us over at Patreon. I know there's a few of you who have joined over the last couple of days in response to the event coming up in Bash. So Jayden, chew uh chew lomnco chew lomnco. I you'll very quickly find out here. I'm not good at pronouncing names, so Jayden your last name, I can pronounce that, Shoddy Mac. Thank you so much for joining us on Patreon. Thomasin POI or Poe not sure Thompson, I'm sorry Thompson, Poe or Poi. I'm not again not sure which one is correct, but one of them I would think. Thank you so much, guys, and if we want to join everybody here, Shoddy you want to join Jaden, you want to Joy Thompson and go on the Patreon side of things and go add free for one week without having to dish out a dime. Then you can head out over a patreon dot com slash WWE podcast or go to Apple Podcasts, or go to Spotify. There should be an ad free option there too, and get yourself on there. But Patreon does offer a exclusive discord server that you can use to chat with other patrons of the show and more importantly, just WWE fans during the bash in Berlin event and it's always a good time. So all right, let's get into it, guys, let's get into the mail bag and start with a new patron. And this person's name is your Mom's House. So I love it. Okay, So he says, Hey, Matt, just making a conversation about your about fighting Ria fighting JD. I honestly think that both superstars match and strength, but in my opinion, Ria has a big advantage on her reach. Love to hear what you have to say in the pod. Keep up the good work, Thanks so much, your Mom's House. So what I'll say to that is, you know, maybe in strength and actual like lifting weights in the gym, Ria is absolutely stronger than most women and stronger than probably a small fraction of men. Is she stronger than JD in the gym? Can she bench press more than JD in the gym? I still doubt it, but she's probably on the very top tier of women in the world. And strength, but even let's just say for argument strength, they're dead even in strength, right, say? JD and Rhea are dead even in strength. Here's the other problem, though, being a man offers more physical advantages than just strength. Okay, so take that away from JD. Pretend they're even. It's a wash. Higher lung capacity, which means a better cardiovascular system, you're able to last longer. That's why you have men's and women's sports, because men have an inherent physical advantage muscle density. That's also a big thing. Tendons tend to be also just naturally stronger, so it's more than just strength. Speed is also another one. She may beat him on reach, but if we're talking about this being an actual fight that I'm supposed to believe, JD would still win. JD would still I know many people don't believe that because Riya is a stronger woman for women anyway. Again, and she may compare to size with JD. But JD. I would put my money on JD if they were locked in an octagon, he would still kick her ass because he's a man. And yes, not every man can beat every one of the women of the world. I'm not saying that. It's just a physical reality that I know some people don't want to live in, but it is one more importantly than all of that. Then, laying out every reason why a man is physically superior to a woman when it comes to strength and speed and endurance, which is just true. Okay, it's not being being sexist, it's just biology. Trust me. Women have a lot more attributes in men than men do in some areas, so it balances out. Which is great about the sexist you know, that's what's great. We're a ying tiyang. But more importantly than that, more really, just the most important point of all of this is I don't want the precedent being set that just because a man looks like Rhea could kick his ass, that all of a sudden, Riha just starts. She's just suddenly facing men on a weekly basis. She suddenly just worked her way into the men's division. Suddenly she's challenging for the United States eight Championship. Suddenly she's challenging for the Intercontinental Championship. And this has actually happened in the past, in the Attitude of All places, if some of you are old enough to remember the Attitude era, when China faced Jeff Jareded and beat Jeff Jarreted for the Intercontinental title. It happened, So there is a precedent there. China was a freaking nature Joni Lawer, obviously, you know she had a tragic end. But that is a that is not something I still would have done because it sets the precedent at a level that you don't want to go to. Because all of a sudden, again you're having men compete with women. It becomes normalized. We're all supposed to just buy into it, and I don't buy into it. That's the biggest problem I have with this. It's precedent. Women compete with women, men compete with men. There's no need to try to blow up the system. Even if the woman looks like she could kick that man's ass, I don't care. That's not where I want to go because if we're gonna play that game, what about a man suddenly competing for the women's title. I mean, we could get into all kinds of trouble here, right. Why is it only one Why is it a one way street?
Speaker 3: Suddenly?
Speaker 5: But you know that Ria Ripley is not going to take more than she's gonna take three bumps or less, no punches, maybe a soft suplex, Maybe somebody will move out of the way and she'll hit herself in the turnbuckle. There will be very minimal man on woman violence. Despite what Ria Ripley does. She's lived through that through her whole career. She's been able to dawn that privilege of being a woman in twenty twenty four on television in which w W is going to protect her because they have to, and women can just do what they want with no consequence, even though it's pro wrestling, it's not actually it's not the UFC. Here, all right, let's continue and we're gonna go to Joel and and another patron says, Hey, Matt, I hope you're having a great week. Just wanted to say I was surprised how much I enjoyed the triple threat mat match with Pete Dunn. Them Is an Xavier Woods. I thought them Is looked great. I only wish that they would have pushed the story with Woods and Kinks it a bit more and had Woods move on. It felt like they teased a bit earlier in the show. If Woods had won, it would have caused more attention between the two, thus getting us closer to the glorious split of the Pooh Day. Well, if you remember during the quick promo that Xavier cut he talked about he said, nearly ten years going strong, and the ten year anniversary is coming up somewhat soon the official ten year anniversary of the New Day, and I think that's a perfect time to split them. Well, I agree. I thought kofein Xavier would both make it to the Fatal four way and then there'd be some tension there, but they didn't even take that road. But there's time. Thanks Schel. Let's talk to uh. Let's talk to DJ Cuzmo. He says, quick question, is La Knight issuing an open challenge for the US Championship this Friday night? Since he's not going to be at Bash in Berlin this Saturday. And if he's issuing an open challenge, who could it be? I'm thinking probably aj Styles might return, or maybe debuting a return of Giovanni Vinci or maybe someone from Raw who knows. Anyway, let's quickly get to the Bash and Berlin official predictions with no spoilers. So, for you, Jade and Bianca versus the Unholy Union and the women's tag team titles, you think that Jade and Beiyanc could get the victory, So the creative has something to do with them or for them, since they are the main stars of this so called women's tag team division and they haven't been doing anything since losing the titles to the Unholy Union at Clash at the Castle. If there's any way for Creative to build up a feud between the Jade and heeled Jade versus a face Bianca, I think he should start with them regaining the titles. As the storyline progresses, they have miscommunications and miscues and their matches and backstage segments. Finally, don't forget Naomi. Where does she fit in with this potential story? Does she and Jade turn on Bianca?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: All good questions, DJ. You know there is no tag team division for the women, or at least there is when they need the one to exist? And is there a heel Jade and faced Bianca? I mean, I think that's the way they'll go, But I also don't mind it in reverse where a heel Bianca versus a babyface Jade. Problem is, I don't think they're ready for that, because Jade's not ready. Jade's just not ready. She will be presumably at some point. She's not quite there. She's certainly got the look, as I've mentioned many times, as we all can see, but boy, I mean, she does at times leave a lot to be desired in the ring, but she does show flashes of being really good, and then there's some stumbles and I don't know if it's nerves or just just needs more time, needs more men. That's in the ring in front of a live crowd and not in the performance center or wherever she's training. There's nothing like the live minutes in front of live fans. They'll be the first one to tell you that you can't simulate that mixed tag team match, the Terror Twins versus Living Dirty Dom. You're thinking, the Terror Twins get to win just for the continuation of this story. The Terror Twins need this win and some needed help against the new Judgment Day Cody Roads and Kevin Owens with the undisputed championship. Cody retains and that's pretty much it. Yeah, that's a that's kind of a slam dunk. There's just no way right seam punkins Jr. McIntyre in a strap match, all right, So you're predicting that punk it's the victory here, as this is the rubber match between the two opponents heading into the highly anticipated Bad Blood finale in October. And fifth, and finally, Gunther and Randy Yorton for the World Heavyweight Championship. This has to be the main event in Berlin. Jeremy Hermany and I predict that Gunther retains and maybe, just maybe there'll be a third match heading into bad Blood, since this matchup has gotten somewhat personal. Anyway, DJ be who's most signing off Enjoy Bash and Berlin. Have a great weekend. See all the Discord chat for Friday Night SmackDown and NXT no Mercy this Sunday. All right, we'll get to that Joe Hendry report as always in just a few moments. So good stuff.
Speaker 6: DJ.
Speaker 5: I can't respond yet. I'll get to my predictions towards the end of the show. Oh, let's good to Freeman another patron. He says, I've had enough. It's time to say it. I'm completely over Jade and Bianca as a team. They need to disband and move on now. Even if I try to overlook Cargill's limited in ring ability, her lack of charisma, her weak move set, and how she drains all the fun out of bel air, it's too much to ignore, and believe me, that's a lot to overlook. But what I absolutely can't stand is the repetitive, stale formula of every match. Bianca starts off, she gets beaten down, she sells like crazy HOTX the cargill for the win. It's tired and none. It's uninspired. Jade is supposed to bring personality to the team, but instead this charisma vampire just repeats the same dance moves that even my seventy year old mother does it weddings well, I mean, I can't disagree that they are very formulaic. Even their promos together are insufferable. Now they are two very powerful women physically. Bianca has felt like she's taking a back seat for really kind of far too long at this point, and she's being the good foot soldier and helping out Jade. That's why she's with Bianca also to give her the rub, but in real life I'm sure learn from her. So there is a benefit in keeping them as a team. The problem is they're not going to split them up until they feel Jade is ready. I mean, I guess they could do a soft split. Not every team has to every time they split end in a rivalry or in a match. That does happen occasionally, but typically when teams or factions split up it's meant to create new stars from said team or a faction, and it results in inter war. But in this case, they could just split them softly, quietly.
Speaker 4: There's no.
Speaker 5: There's no actual bad blood pun intended, I guess between them and they go their separate ways. But I'm sure that when they put this team together, they're thinking, all right, we're gonna keep Jade and Bianca together for a while, and when we feel Jade's ready, they're gonna split and Jade and Bianca are going to have a rivalry and a match for a few months, you know. Whenever that happens. I mean, you'd imagine it's at WrestleMania match. But from the looks of Jade Cargill, you know, in the ring, I don't think she can really handle a match more than six or seven minutes one on one anyway, not physically, she's certainly physically capable, but understanding the psychology and understanding there's more to her, more to wait and pro wrestling than just look at my body, which she's gotten away with thus far, because it is very impressive, but that will wear off.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: Again, their promos are just they're bad. They're horrible, it's cringey, it's secondhand embarrassment. Bad Bianca with her you know, her attitude, and and Jade with her little quips, and it's it's childish. And then you know, you have Bianca continuing to just strut to the ring, swirling her hair at thirty five or thirty six, thirty seven, however old she is. It's also embarrassing. That's I mean, she's done that even when she's not in the team, but it's getting worse. I don't know how.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: It's her thing, it's just what she does. But if we just take two seconds to think about how ridiculous that is and how it really just takes her character down, it pulls it down to a childish level by doing that. But she's on her own against the world, I guess, is what her Her song says, all right, so I can already see the coming Jade and Beyonca will win the titles. And it's such a terrible move. I'm starting to believe Jade is beyond fixing and needs to be removed from the roster entirely. In their last few matches, Jade has either been protected in defeat or handed to win they can't keep this up. And now with Naomi being added to the mix, how long before Jade sucks the fun out of her too? When was the last time WW pushed someone so bad they needed two people to protect them yet still got a mega push. I'm done, all right, Freeman. Well, I think you have made your point very clear that Jade is a would you call her a charisma a vampire?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: What was the charisma vampire?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Well, so I can't fully agree with her being a charisma vampire again. I just slammed both of the women here because together they're insufferable. They remind me a lot too of like the Mizz and Morrison. They're just sometimes you jokey into over the top, not to that level, but that's kind of the chemistry I feel is miss and Morrison when I I mean, that was one of the worst tag teams I've ever seen. But I understand your point. But Jade has a presence, Otherwise they wouldn't have hired her. I mean they see something apparently that you don't. Maybe that a lot of us don't. I think they see her as a future main event star in the women's division. She's not nearly ready for a women's title. She clearly is not ready for any kind of long form match one on one. But as far as removing her from the roster, I mean, this is where I would implore you for patients, all right. I'm not saying that she's going to be the biggest star and just wait and see she's gonna main event wrestle Manie this year. No no, no, no no no no, no, far from it.
Speaker 4: She could.
Speaker 5: But I'm taking the middle of the road approach. I'm on the path of it's taking here longer than we would like. We are impatient as fans. We want everything now. If we see even the slightest sign of weakness or or weaknesses in a personality or promo or in ring, that person immediately sucks. And I sometimes have that reaction too, and I need to pull myself back. I think again, you're you have the right to feel this way. I'm not telling you how to feel, but I would implore you for a little more patience, all right. I would agree the team with Jade. As I said, Jade and Bianca are just terrible together in terms of just the feeling I get when I see them, not that they don't have on screen chemistry together, or that they aren't both well. Particularly Bianca an incredible athlete, and Jade does have a presence. But I just think patience might be your best course here. And what is the deadline? I mean, I don't have one in mind. I would say, you know, if by this year's WrestleMania she doesn't have a singles match, yeah, then you know it might be time to be concerned. But to release somebody that looks like Cargill is really difficult to do because of her look. So yeah, I mean, you can only get so far with that, and we'll have to see. They know clearly how much she's progressing, more than we do because we only see her inering a few minutes. Perhaps behind the scenes, maybe she's kicking ass. Maybe she is, they just haven't brought it out yet. It's possible, all right, Well, Freeman, take a breath. I do feel your pain. I understand it, though, I do get it all right, Hungary pop, Let's go, he says, Hi, Matt, love your show and I appreciate perspective. Let's talk WWE logic. I'm fascinated about your view on things that quote take you out of the moment. For example, you brought up Ko talking about segments and breaking the fourth wall. There are so many worse things out there, like when someone runs into the turnbuckle and gets hurt when the victim gets out of the way, or when someone does an Irish whip then bends over waiting like an idiot, or people diving into the rope to catch a sixty one nine for raymisterio, do I really accept these but get annoyed when Cody uses the word heel?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So well here's the hungry pop. Okay, I can't deny that. I mean, everything you've said here are things that I've noticed, and I'm guessing that many of you who watch wrestling for any length of time can see the six one nine. Clearly they're diving to catch I mean really, any dive that's done, suicide dive, moon salt six nine. The idea is to protect your opponent, and if you just look close enough, any kind of excuse me, diving maneuver, you'll see the opponent catch their opponent, right, because the idea is safety. So that's with anything that's just part of pro wrestling. The Irish whip, Yeah, I mean you can see that it's like they're setting it up to help their opponent knock them over the ropes. That's something that can be kind of worked through. It doesn't take me out of the moment too much, but maybe it does for you. And the turnbuckle deal is, we've seen it so many times. Yeah, I don't even notice that when anymore because it's done so much with the running into the turnbuckle and get hurt and you know, but here's the difference. That's the actual wrestling part, the physical part that can be tightened up. That does sometimes take a little bit of practice and conscientiousness to understand that that does take people out of the moment, But that's easily fixable. The issue is when you verbalize something, you have a lot of control over what you say. What you say I think is more of a take me out of the moment. Because wrestling is wrestling, you know what pro wrestling is. You know that it's not actually two people trying to hurt each other, when in fact, it's actually a performance and you're trying to make sure that your opponent doesn't kill or kill themselves or get paralyzed, and they're trying to make sure the same for you. So there's that, and you're always going to see things in the match that don't look real quote unquote right. There are sometimes punches that are thrown that look horrible, right. That happens, That happens in every match. That's just part of the actual physical part of pro wrestling. But you don't need to blatantly, you know, just completely say that, Oh oh, the segments ending, guys, let's continue on with the show. That's a different fourth wall take me out of the moment than the intricacies of a pro wrestling match itself, because when you're speaking about it, you have a different part of your brain switched on than when you're watching a match. You can get into the match, but when a promo is being cut and you hear the person who we're supposed to believe is there to hurt an opponent or win a title or get revenge or whatever their motivation is, say, oh, I better hurry before this segment ends. It's like it's as if you're watching a movie in which you know the people in the movie aren't actually trying to hurt each other. In real life, the good guys and the bad guys are shooting at each other, and you have the good guy saying hold on and have him look at the camera. Imagine this in a movie. Have him look into the camera lens and say hold on, guys, and have him look at his watch and be like, I've got like two minutes. I hope I have time to go and try to pretend hurt my adversary. Here, hold on before the intermission, give me like two minutes to go and try to attack my opponent, and then we'll come back after you the inner mission. That's the same thing. That's way worse. It's way worse to me because again, the pro wrestling part, the actual physical part, can be tightened up, you know, it can be tightened up, and the words I think are a little bit more intentional, and it's to me. I know, Kevin Owens is trying to relate to the fans and all that, but it's it's a I don't know what the hell he was thinking there. I didn't like it. And Cody, I mean, I'm I'm just going to ignore the Cody part because I'm gonna try to go a show without completely losing my mind over his character. I'm gonna try. My brain is starting to go that road. So let's move on, all right, Kay, Another patron here says, I think you're a patron. If you're not, you're no, I think you are.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: Well we'll go to a K and then we'll go to Dino so ka. Thank you for reading my reviews. Friday at SmackDown was a bore. A few good spots though, in my humble opinion, Cody with those two jackasses, done, done and done. Number two not enough Tiffy time. But something is brewing with Chelsea Green. You could possibly see them turn on Piper and Naya. Number three bloodlines so repetitive with outside interference. Number four, La Night is good. Number five, lots of filler. Yeah, SmackDown again. It wasn't something that you're gonna remember forever. It wasn't an all time great episode.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 5: In fact, the majority of SmackDown episodes in raw episodes you watch are forgettable, like ones that you couldn't tell me if your life depended on it. What happened in detail on SmackDown like a month ago, you just can't. You may remember big moments, big storyline advancements, that kind of thing, but most of what you watch in wrestling isn't this crazy? You'll just forget it's buried somewhere in your but you can't recall it. Most people can't. Okay, Monday, that raw not one of the best, but some cool things the Terror Twins and JD Feud, the Wide Six and American Maid is awesome. Stroman and Bronson I loved had a nineties feel to it. I would agree with that. R KAO versus guntherer on Saturday is gonna be awesome in Berlin, Drew and see, I'm punk predictable rest So so thanks again, Matt, looking forward to to b IB Bashion Berlin. You're looking forward to BIB on Sunday. Oh gosh, the acronym for Bashion Berlin is BIB.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's probably not on purpose. All right, everybody enjoy BIB sounds horrible? All rkay, thank you. Let's go to Dino and then we'll have one more email and get to get to the Joe Henry report. So Dino says, hey, it's you know from Scotland. Let me here say yep. Now before I get to my main point, which will be my quick fire predictions for Bash. As usual, my quick here are my quick fire bullet points. Oh see everything. Okay, you got quick fire predictions and quick fire bullet points. All right, let's do it. So this is going to be rapid fire it. Reply to your weekend review question on the choke slam. They should absolutely bring it back. It's a household move. People don't who don't even watch wrestling know what a choke slam is. Yeah, that's a good point. A choke slam. Even if you don't know what or not familiar with the ww product at all, you hear choke slam. You just somehow know everyone seems to know what the hell that is. Or a suplex, you know, again, even if you're not a fan of pro wrestling at all, you haven't watched pro wrestling a day in your life, you just know what a supplex is.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: It's like you haven't even anybody that hasn't ever seen a baseball game in their life at all knows what a home run is. It's kind of like the same thing with a superlex or a choke slam. And I think the choke slam is sorely underutilized and should be used as a finish now. I know, Damian Priest has South of Heaven. It's like, to me, not really a chokes like. It's it's like a pseudo choke slam, sit down power bomb like.
Speaker 2: I like his finish.
Speaker 5: She don't get me wrong, I'm not crapping on Damien's finish. I'm just saying a proper cane slash undertaker choke slam. I think Ria Ripley could take. I understand she has Riptide, it's fine, she could keep it. But I really do believe with Rhea's size, it's totally believable for her to take the choke slam finish and use it and make Riptide her signature. Just my two cents. For those who will be in attendance for Bash in Berlin, you must be pissed. You're probably not going. You're gonna not getting Roman went Scotland and France. We didn't, but we knew there was no chance because he was on the shelf and wasn't actually active at the time. So I feel for you. Yeah, this is another romanless ple I continue to say, if you hated Roman's schedule even when he was a heel, I don't think much change is changing when he's a babyface. We're so far getting exactly what we thought we were with Roman. So sorry, yeah, sorry, Germany. I do feel for you if you bought the tickets thinking that Roman's going to be there, my deepest sympathies. It's still possible, I guess, but think about the next pl e bad Blood. What better name for bad Blood, what better feud for Bad Blood than Roman and Solo. I mean that Bad Blood event is perfect for a lot of storylines that are shaping up or I drew in Punk, likely the rubber match, Solo and Roman, you know, uh, potentially Cody and Randy. I don't know, just some thoughts here, but all right, I know there were a couple of botches, but how goober the lw own on Raw, there were some pretty cool moments. I don't think we get to see them compete enough. They have the ability to put on a banger. Yeah they do, but they're, you know, I think, not exactly a priority for the company. They're used when they need a good match and to occasionally compete for a tag title. But yeah, they do have more in them than we have seen as of late. But it just showed Unraw what they can do and reminded us what they're capable of, I would agree. Is it just me or does the music for American Made seem a bit generic or basic?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 5: I mean it's got a bit of bronze breaker feel to it. It's just kind of like there should be more to it. I also think that there's a bit of a syndrome going on in pro wrestling right now that's been going on for a few years. They were all all guilty of or I'd rather have contracted this disease that every song must be catchy, that every entrance music must have a lingering effect to it, that it's you know, it's got some kind of sing along ability. Now for a heel, I understand you don't usually want that, although sometimes it lends itself to happen, like Seth Rollins, who has had this music. I think he had it even before he was a babyface, and people are still singing along to it, So sometimes it organically happens. But you know, not every single team or every single individual has to have that kind of sing along ability. And we're conditioned to think that the quality of the entrance music should be up to where Cody Rhoads is or Sammy's Ain is or Roman Reigns is right, Randy Orton and so on. The sing along thing is kind of the new cool thing that fans do, all right. I mean, look again, Randy even mentioned it on Raw SmackDown. I ran raw that it took fit fifteen years to sing along to his song. Bronson read and Browns Strowman was amazing and so enjoyable. One of my favorite matches of the year so far. I can't speak highly enough of this match and want to see it again. This was just great, man, really good. I would agree that it completely exceeded my expectations and most people's expectations for what we thought this was going to be. I mean, when was the last time we saw a parking lot brawl like that? Now, we saw a little bit of ricochet getting ricocheted all over the place before he left, and but this was a true parking lot brawl. It felt like a video game, did it not? Like one of those insane video game moments crashing onto cars and off of scaffolding and all that kind of stuff. And this is just crazy. I mean, some of the bumps, like I told you that bump that Ronson Reid took off the car onto the concrete. How he doesn't have a separated shoulder or a broken clavicle. I mean, I don't know. I understand falling from the hood of a car to the pavement isn't exactly that high, but when you have pavement as the place that stops your fall, you don't need to fall very far to do considerable damage. So I mean, that was just oh my god. I know again it wasn't very dramatic, but watch it. Oh my god. All right, I thought, uncle Howd he had a solid debut and rown Bow himself seems to have improved a lot in the ring, at least to the extent of like you said the other week. Even if he isn't great on his character more than makes up for it. Boy, do I get goosebumps every time to Wyat six is on? Yeah, I mean just because of bray Wyatt. Bray Wyatt lives through this group and they're a tributary group, and they based in reality, and bo just looks so much like his brothers. It's crazy. Okay, let's go to your let's see, well, let's you know your bill of points. Lastly, it's back to great start times sweekend, We're over here in Scotland only an hour behind Germany. WW Live at a decent time is great. I have to say. Here are my quick predictions. The Unholy Union, Alba Fire and eyelid On will retain, thus hopefully meaning that WWE is finally taking the women's tag team belt. Seriously, one can only hope Cody will retain against Koh, which will probably be the easiest one to predictive for being honest, Living Dom will win with help from the judgment day the cum Punk win only as this isn't the last match between these two, so got to give Punk win the win. Here. To conclude at bad Blood, I can't see Drew winning all three and you'll probably see as you previously mentioned, hopefully there is a final match at bad Blood inside Hell on to Sell which will be carnage, chaotic, brutal, gruesome, just a complete banger, with Drew winning, thus putting an end to the rivalry two to one in Drew's favor. Finally, I think Gunther retains, but wouldn't mind Randy Orton shocking the world and walking out new world heavyweight champion. Last thing I'd like to add is that Gunther versus Randy should be the main event as Gunther although not at Home is going to feel like the one on home. Soil boring ass. Cody and Ko can open the show. Speak to you next week, let me hear see well do you know? Thank you so much. Hey again, you'll hear my predictions in a few moments. Okay, this is a final email, very very very quick from Robert, and Robert says Dominic should come out one week and the first thing he should say is let's hear it for America's first responders. That is a great way to troll the fans. Get the fans to boo something that no one should boo or would boo. That's a sane, morally not a morally debased person to boo the first responders. Right, I'll come out and say let's hear it for everyone that died in nine to eleven. Right, and before the people would realize whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa, they'd already be booing. Of course, they wouldn't use that. That would be extreme and give a lot of negative attention to w w A. But you get my drift, and that's a good point, Robert. Have them put dom out there and say something really quick that would make them look stupid for booing. I like it, very very clever, Robert. All right, let's get to the John Hennyey Report very quickly and see h what's on it this week?
Speaker 2: Hello, don podcast World, this is DJ coosmel back added again on your Mailmax Show Records. You live on a Wednesday morning, and you know what time it is. It's time to see his.
Speaker 6: Name, Man Heppeers, I believe in Joe Hendry.
Speaker 2: I believe in Joe Hendry. That's right, folks, Joe Hendry is his name. As I take it to my seventh episode of the Joe Hendry Report. But before we get to the encore performance of Joe Hendry Live in a concert last night on NXC, I must talk about some breaking news, some exciting news on my part in regards to Joe Henry. Now, two weeks ago, I did miss the opportunity to meet Joe Hendry in person in Queens, New York at Marios Pizzeria at restaurant. But now it's two weeks later, and I thought, wait a minute, what if Joe Hendry made another appearance in New York City. Of course, it's New York City. It's one of the most popular cities in the world. He has to show up, right, so all I had to do say his name. And then one day I checked on Instagram and lo beho, I saw that he's doing another event in New York City and all I did was say is name. So on Sunday, September twenty ninth, how So Glory Wrestling presents Believe in the Glory and that is none other than Joe Hendry will be on that show and I will be the tendant. Because as soon as I saw that pop up on my Instagram feed, I bought my ticket right away because I had to jump on this opportunity to hopefully meet Joe Hendry in person and most likely get an autographed, get a picture, and whatever opportunity may show and present itself. I want to be there to see Joe Hendri person. So yours truly, DJ Kuzmo will be going to his first indie show, Believe in the Glory Sunday, September twenty ninth, in New York City Arena in Queez, New York, and let's see what happens. I'm just I'm just so excited I get to see my idol I get to see the living legend himself, the people that everybody he loves. Then everybody listens to his music and says his name. Joe Hendry will be it. Believe in the Glory. House of Glory Wrestling Presents on Sunday, September twenty ninth in New York City. Read I'm so excited. I'm pitching myself. I can't believe it. I wish it was Sunday, Sunday, September twenty ninth this weekend. I know, I'm so excited, but let's kind of din it back down as we go to NXT now. Last night on EDS, of course, it was the Encore live and concert performance of Joe Hendry. This time as he was making fun of Ethan Page and he was saying stuff like Ethan sucks, believe in Joe Ethan pood on some clothes, Ethan sucks, believe in Joe Ethan pood on some close. It was a catchy song that the crowd was just going along to as Joe Hendry was singing this song, very creative, very catchy, and here comes Ethan Page as he is absolutely annoyed about the song and absolutely hates the fact that Joe Hendry is the number one contender to face him for the NXT Championship, this coming Sunday at NXD No Mercy. But then Lowell mahow here comes the general manager of NIX you know, the Rocks Daughter for those that doesn't watch NXC. The Rocks Daughter is the general manager of EDXD. Ava. She comes in and makes an announcement that we're gonna have a guest referee and that is none of the than Trick Williams. He will be the guest referee. So there is the possibility, my friends, that Joe Hendry will become the new NXC champion this Sunday, because we got Trick Williams as the guest referee, we got the crowd that's gonna be channing Joe Hendry. We believe, we believe, So there's no chance that Ethan Page is gonna retain. It has to be Joe Hendry. As we saw this past Sunday at AW with Brian Danilson finally winning the AW Championship, we could see summons similar to this this come Sunday at No Mercy with none other that Joe Hendry becoming the new NXD champion we believe.
Speaker 6: Do you believe?
Speaker 2: Like John Cena, like Cody Road and a host all of other professional wrestlers that believe in Joe Hendry. This is the time I will be in the discord. This come is Sunday to witness this moment. You don't want to miss it. You don't want to miss this made event of no other than an ether page versus Joe Hendry for the NXT Championship. And this will be the next chapter in Joe Hendry's career. Know what that being said, Always remember to believe, say his name, and most of poorly do this science.
Speaker 5: Welcome to Hendry.
Speaker 2: Steg once again, this is your guy, DJ Couzmo, have a blessed week. Be kind to one of those stays in my friends. Believe and peace DJ.
Speaker 5: I'm excited for you man. A month from today you will be meeting Joe Hendry. So it's true that all the rumors are true. What Joe Hendry himself says is true. All you have to do is say his name. That's been the magic formula from the beginning. I gotta try that too bad. Other things aren't like that. I could get really inappropriate right now, but I won't. It's a family friendly ish show, but use your imagination. It's just that's it. You've unlocked the puzzle, You've solved the mystery, and I'm really excited for you. In a September twenty ninth, but thank you for the update on the Joe Hendry goings on over at NXT for those of us that don't watch. And again the ratings do pull out that most of us don't watch, so I appreciate that keeping us up to date and what's going on. As he eventually will make his inevitable main roster debut, potentially at the Royal Rumble. That's kind of what I'm eyeing, you know, even if he doesn't stay in the main roster, it could be just kind of a quick one off as bron Breaker did a couple of times before he finally made his landing look solidified landing on the main roster. But that's that's what I'm eyeing for Joe Hendry is the Royal Rumble probably do a massive pop and you know, and thank you for that, DJ, and I appreciate it. One thing that for some reason you triggered me DJ. I don't know how this triggered in my mind. But I just saw on TikTok that there is something that Stone called Steve Austin did say recently about his absence at WrestleMania forty and the reason why he didn't show up. So take a listen to this. This is I'll do the best I can because I'm I'm giving the audio through my phone into my microphone, so it's not gonna be the top quality, but you should be able to get to just this. So take a listen to what Austin said about wrestling forty one.
Speaker 6: WILSEMANI was the fortieth anniversary, and there was a moment with the Rock and Cody roads.
Speaker 2: You know, Rock with this heel turn, Cody Rhodes is bleeding and in one of the trucks, your face was popping up. And with the new storytelling with Triple As, there was a lot of marvel s theories that all that means Stone Cold is going to appear. Of course that wasn't the case.
Speaker 3: I've asked you how close.
Speaker 2: Was that to happening?
Speaker 3: Oh, it was close, and they certainly they certainly reached out to me. We had conversations, but my wife and I had some things going on. That I didn't need to go to Philly at that time, and I have said, I miss I missed that media and you know, God named Philly was a good town for me back in the day, and I appreciate those fans. We couldn't make it down on that one. But Russell Many this year is in Vegas, and I was doing an interview a while back and I said, hey, man, that's four hundred miles. That's you know, that's like right here where we're sitting right.
Speaker 2: There, three miles away from religion.
Speaker 3: I think we brought back to Reno and in my buggy and so but anyway, it'll be in Vegas, So I hope to be there this year.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: So you heard it right from Stone Callsey of Boston. This was I'm trying to find the source of this. This is somebody that retweeted it or re tiktokd it or reposted I guess is which call on and TikTok. So people are really speculating. I mean, Austin said it himself just recently that he is going to be trying to get to restumate at forty one. And he said that, oh something with his wife. We couldn't make it down. I mean whatever, Do I particularly believe that? No, I don't. I don't think it's true. I think it did come down to money, and he has to come up with something. From all the reports we heard it was money and that it didn't think that what they were giving him was what he's deserved. Those were the initial reports that were all over the place. It wasn't just me and my own brain. I mean, this was on major sites as well.
Speaker 2: Not everything you see.
Speaker 5: Of course it's true, but it tends to make sense instead of just ah as my wife because he comes up with a completely different reason because guess what if he had said we couldn't come to financial terms, well, then he looks like a jerk, you know, for what came down to money. You couldn't come to media because you weren't getting paid enough, you know, So he looks like the jerk and he knows that. So particularly do I care? No, But he essentially said, I'm gonna be there at WrestleMania forty one. If they'll have me, I will be there and this time I'm not gonna miss it. And is there a stunner in the Rock's future?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Hell yeah? I think that's another reason why The Rock needs to stay heal. Is for this, this absolutely necessary stunner on the Rock needs to happen. Is it gonna be against Cody Rhodes or is Austin gonna do it when Rock faces Roman at forty one? Which one is it? We don't know yet, but you heard it here, guys, if you haven't checked it out, I don't know what damn podcast that was because it was somebody who reposted it and they didn't tell me who that will the original post was, but you can still look it up. Looks like Austin's gonna be a wrestleing in Vegas. Makes me more tempted than ever to buy tickets there and venture on over in late April. But anyway, that's concluded here for the mailbag portion of the show. It's time move on to my official predictions for Bash in Berlin. Let's start off with the World Heavyweight Championship. I'm not messing around. We'll go on reverse here. The World Heavyweight Championship, Gunther versus Randy Orton or This has been a rivalry that has been I mean, kind of out of nowhere, like an RKO Randy Orton was on Raw and they clearly didn't have a big enough person for gun Through to face at the Bash in Berlin Events, so they had to pull Randy Orton from SmackDown. Still no explanation as to how or why that happened. Somebody different SmackDown comes over and is able to just compete for the top belt on that brand again. I continue to be a stickler on that when no one else seems to give an him. But this matchup should be a lot of fun. I expect Ludwig Ky's to get involved, maybe even be the reason that Orton loses. He'll get an RKO, Gunther will get an RKO. Ultimately, Randy Orton's not winning this matchup, But if it's the main event, you know, you wonder are there any tricks up the sleeve here? Is anything happening? Are there any big possible returns? I mean, is it too crazy to think that brock Lesner could be the guy that comes out at the end and just comes face to face with Gunther? Is it too insane to think that I'm just trying to come up with something that might shock the world Again, I'd give that like a four percent chance I'm not saying it's gonna happen. It's not my prediction. I fully expect Gunther as the baby face, to be the one to stand tall, even though it's not in his home country. Okay, Germany is not Austria. That's why they have two different names for the two different countries. But I've said that before and whatever. They've just made Germany Gunther's home country now, but whatever, So the crowd should be. I don't think it'll be as anti Randy as a lot of people think. I think it'll be still Gunther sixty forty against Randy, but it's not gonna be overwhelming booze from Randy Orton because Brandy Orton's a beloved star Germany. When's the last time Germany on a pl E has seen Randy Orton compete. The fans are gonna be elated to see him. It's gonna be it's gonna take conscious effort to boo Randy Orton. So I don't think it'll be as overwhelming. It's not gonna be like you know, RVD and John Cena at ECW's One Night Stand in O six. I think it's gonna be a gun their favorite from the crowd, but not crazy overwhelming and Germany, please, I implore you, and I know this is gonna fall in deaf ears and it goes against the culture of Germany. So I mean, you guys, do what you want. But from the viewing perspective at home, lay of fans have no idea what you're chanting if it's not in English. Even if it is in English, you're the accent is sometimes tough to sift through. Please, uh, keep the chance that have nothing to do with wrestling to a minimum.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: That's the that's the orders coming down from the w WE podcast, So you better follow them or else. All right, that's an order, not even suggesting it anymore. That's a demand, all right, as I completely endear myself to the country of Germany here.
Speaker 2: But hey, but I mean, you.
Speaker 5: Guys, do what you want. Me I know it's w w it's all about volume. Just how many decibels do we have? How many decibels do we have? Trips, Oh, we're out one hundred decibels? Well, what are they actually saying? Oh who cares? It's just the amount of decibels to them, It's all about decibels and not actually what's being chanted, which is not telling the whole story. I look at it much differently. But anyway, underspeed A Championship, Cody Rhodes and Ko, Yeah, I mean I expect these two, as total professionals, too absolute pros, to have a physical match, likely one that challenges Kevin Owens to turn to the dark side.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: Perhaps the referee gets knocked down, as he does in every underspen A Championship match since its inception, and there's opportunities for Kevin Owens to turn to the dark side.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Again, the referee gets accidentally knocked down. A chair is somehow laying in the ring. Does he decide to use it? Does he not? There's gonna be moments when Ko gets tempted with the dark side, and I think that's the story here. Not is Kevin Owens gonna win. I hate to say that with every Kevin Owens title match that he has no chance to win, but everyone he's had so far he's had no chance to win, and this won't be any different. But I think that's the story they'll tell, is teasing Ko turning heel with ultimately Ko retaining. I'm sorry, Kevin o' Cody Rhodes retaining Damian Priest and Marie Ripley. The Terrors wins versus dom and Live Mixed tag team match. This one to me, excuse me, fun I absolutely expect the Judgment Day in full to be there and to try to screw Rhea and Damien. I think Rihann Damien will come out on top. Will Rha finally get her hands on Dominic? Probably? I think maybe that she'll finally get that payoff and she can move on to facing Live for the Women's Championship at Bad Blood. That's what I think. So and Damian Priest maybe he gets his South of Heaven on Finn Balor. That's the payoff there too, all right, seeam punkin jermacatyreist trap match. I'm with everybody else here. I think Cmpunk wins to even to go to Bad bloods the perfect rivalry in a perfectly named plee for bad Blood. This is going to end at Hell in a Cell. There's just no two ways about it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: Could Solo and Roman do Helen a Cell? I guess they could. But Seampunk and Drew I think is even more heated than Roman and Solo. This one has certainly been boiling over for a lot longer as well. The intensity the violence has gotten to a crazy level Seampunk and Drew. I expect a lot of welts to be created on both men's backs and stomachs and legs and everything else. A lot of welts, maybe even blood through the skin, which is I mean that that's hard to do. But they're going to break blood, blood vessels. It's going to be a brutal match and one that I think ultimately Cmpunk will win to lead to bad Blood potentially Helen a cell. I just don't know how you bring back bad blood and don't do hell in a cell. That's what bad blood was known for was the very first Helen to cell match with Shawn Michael's an Undertaker in ninety seven. But that's how I think I think ultimately it's gonna be. Are they gonna be in a big surprises in terms of returns? Probably not? Probably not. Oh I'm sorry. The Women's Tag Team Championships. How could I possibly forget Alba Fire and Eiley Dono versus Bianca and Jade. This one's kind of tough. I could see Bianca and Jade winning this. They I'm with you guys, they probably will, and this will be the setup for Jade and Bianca to eventually split down the line. Yeah, that's that's my guessin I honestly would would keep them as champions because it helps legitimize the Belts more than they otherwise would be, and it gives the team of Jade and Bianca, especially more importantly Jade time in the ring. She needs time in the ring. She needs minutes in the ring. As I said, so, more minutes in the ring should equate to longer, long term success, and that's hopefully what the idea is here. On the other hand, there's an argument to be made for the Unholy Union keeping this, keeping the Belts and having Jade and Bianca just softly go their separate ways with no rivalry, no turn yet. I mentioned that earlier too. There is a solution where it could you could have Bianca and Jade split, but there's no attack, no one turns healed, they just kind of quietly go their own ways. That does happen, and then they explore the rivalry later, So that's also a possibility. This is a really difficult match to pin down who's going to win and have every match on the card. This is the one that you just look at and go, yeah, I'm staying away from that. When it comes to betting on it, stay away from it. Keep your money away from this match. So that'll do it again, guys, thank you so much. If you want to join us on Patreon and get an ad free experience throughout your Bash in Berlin weekend, you can do that at Patreon dot com, slash WWE podcast or on Apple Podcasts. There's an AD free button there. Both of those options allow you to go a week for free. That means all of Bash and Berlin's reviews and Monday Night Raw and next week's mail bag will all be ad free if he tries for a week, And if you don't like us, no problem, just continue to listen to the free feed. If you do, it's a dollar to start to get into the ad free world and it's only up and benefits from there, including exclusive shows. You can even come on the show if you get up into your high enough, so it's a pretty good deal. If you want to join us there on Patreon, I would really would really appreciate it. We also have another show, another podcast totally unrelated to wrestling that I continue to plug. It's called the War on Truth, not wrestling, related heavily in politics and culture, so I'll leave it at that. It's all I'll say. It's the podcast logo that has a laptop in an American flag. There is another one out there called the War on Truth that hasn't been updated in like four years. Not me, okay, that's not me. There are two out there, but mine is the laptop and American flag logo. We have three episodes. I just published one last night too, So I'll just say that it's called the War on Truth, all right, and I appreciate a listen on that if if you like it. If not, no problem, you love wrestling and you only want to talk wrestling. We'll then stick right here as we will have Wal to Wall Bash in Berlin coverage. We'll be doing a review show, probably on Sunday because the PL's on Saturday. If I have time on Saturday, i'll do it Saturday night, but I likely won't have the time to watch it until Saturday night, so it'll probably be Sunday. So all right, everybody, thanks so much for listening, Take care, enjoy Bash. I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 6: Thanks for listening to the WWE podcast. Don't forget to subscribe on your favorite podcast app so you don't miss a show, or head to wwepodcast dot com and for all of these shows add free head over to Patreon dot com slash WWE podcast. Until then, we'll see you next time.