Speaker 1: In the world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: As a clock strikes thirteen, it is Wednesday, the sixth of August twenty twenty five, and we had Jim Acosta engage in a ghoulish display where he spoke with an AI version of a Parkland school shooting victim. I was gonna look at the rise of AI chatbots, how they're replacing human connection leading to a lonely and desolate future. We also have a new report from David Knight on the CPB and NPR funding getting cut, so stay with us, folks. Good morning, and welcome to the show today. As I said, we're going to be starting with Jim Acosta's ghoulish AI interview. But first nad Landers says, looking forward to seeing Dave soon, Biden sucks Obama one, getting closer to the return of the King slash Knight. As I said, today you're getting a brand new David Knight report, so you're both going to be pleased with that. You'll be talking about NPR's funding getting cut. That's a topic we can all be happy about. But as I said, we're starting with Jim Acosta's ghoulish AI interview. It's truly amazing that the family would sign off on this, and that people at the that Accosta himself and anyone who is in charge of him off on this. So they thought this was a good and acceptable idea. This will be seen as anything other than horrific. This is from Twitter. It's from at mister Guns and Gears says, let's check in with mainstream propagandas see what they're broadcasting. Jim Acosta is interviewing an AI version of Joaquin Oliver, who was killed at the twenty eighteen Parkland school mass homicide. We've actually got a clip of that interview. We're going to play for you now.
Speaker 4: Joaquin. I would like to know what your solution would be for gun violence.
Speaker 2: Great question.
Speaker 5: I believe in a mix of stronger gun control laws, mental health support.
Speaker 2: And community engagement.
Speaker 6: We need to create safe spaces for conversations and connections, making sure everyone feels seen and heard. It's about building a culture of kindness and understanding.
Speaker 7: What do you think about that.
Speaker 4: I think that's a great idea, Joaquin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's a great idea. Joaquin.
Speaker 7: I believe your ideas are what we should implement A good idea, walkeme.
Speaker 3: This is horrifying. They're going to start dredging up these pale imitations of people that some of us will have known and loved to push propaganda for them. Reminds me for quite a while said that I can't wait for SWAT teams and things like it to be able to project AI holograms onto your lawn of your loved ones begging you to come out of the house, begging you to stop whatever is going on. I'm not gonna knock your door down anymore. They'll just play it over and over again, showing you what will happen if they have to AI versions of your family being flash banged or shot when things go wrong. At least that's part of the future I see. Anyway, this seems to follow along that track record. Using these AI facsimiles, these very poor imitations to push and agenda to brainwash people make you go oh oh no, if only he was here. Star Barkley says, no one will believe AI thinks for itself. I'd like to believe that, However, I've met a lot of people that don't think for themselves, and if the mainstream media, or if they get some experts on there that say we think it does, they'll go right along with it.
Speaker 7: I think the point of having these things look like dead relatives and loved ones is so that it bypasses the part of your brain that's thinking and rational, rationally dissecting things. Yeah, it's all about the emotional connection of Look, here's something that looks like your loved one, repeating my talking points. Yeah, if only you would agreed with me, you all loved one would still be alive.
Speaker 3: Be my Valentine says creepy, It is extremely creepy. Yesterday on Twitter, I saw some person using the new grock Ai Animate function to animate pictures of their dead mother and saying, oh wow, this is amazing. It's like bringing new life to these And it's just this didn't really happen. The picture is real, it's a real shot of something. It's a moment in time that actually occurred. But whatever Groc chooses to animate and do with it isn't real. It didn't happen. It's fake. It's to me, there's something wrong with it. It's not true. And people are going to get more and more into this kind of thing. They're going to You're going to see more people like this that create AI replicas of their dead children or parents. I overheard one woman one time talking about how she made her AI assistant have a copy of her grandmother's personality as near as she could so that she could just chat with her and get her advice on things.
Speaker 2: This was.
Speaker 3: Over a year ago. At least, this is going to be fairly common. People can't resist this sort of thing. I saw a tweet yesterday It's like, ah, well, thankfully, at least there's not a litany of different stories and tales from all cultures around the world of why it's dangerous to raise a facsimile or similacra from the dead, and yet we can't resist that. People will not be able to stop themselves OCCULTI sim demons, imitate dead loved ones. Yeah, there's a forget which pastor it was. But someone said, so you don't believe in ghosts? Who says, says, what if I told you my grandma came and sat at the foot of my bed and spoke to me. He said, well, I would believe that something came and spoke to you. I just wouldn't believe it was your grandma, and I'm kind of in that same boat. Can I definitely believe demons will do that sort of thing. This is from Raw's story Beyond Sick. Jim Acosta pummeled for stunt with AI generated Parkland victim. Former CNN anchor Jim Acosta was derided as a ghoul for his virtual interview with an AI generated avatar of Joaquin Oliver, one of seventeen students in faculty killed in the twenty eighteen shooting at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.
Speaker 7: This is.
Speaker 3: Again the ghoulish was the first thing that came to my mind, and it seems to be the word that is coming to other people's minds as well. Cos wroted the event on his ex account, writing I'll be having one of a kind interview with Joaquin Oliver. He died in the Parkland school shooting in twenty eighteen, but his parents have created an AI version of their son to deliver a powerful message on gunvine silence.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: I do feel sorry for the parents. I feel sorry that this kid was killed. It's a tragedy, but this isn't bringing their son back. This is a hollow imitation. This will never be their son, and to use use this in a stunt like this to me is truly despicable. From Jim Acosta full Dag. People are forming relationship with a Yeah, we're gonna talk. We've got a long article which we'll be bouncing through about people getting into relationships with AI and what it's doing to them night. So the storm, it's leading up to the idea of uploading yourself to the cloud so you can be with your loved ones who have passed on. Yeah, they'll take a brain scan of you and keep you on the cloud forever, ignoring the fact that isn't really you and will never actually be you, That it doesn't have a soul, that at best it might be able to imitate the way you think in some ways, but it will not ever actually feel anything.
Speaker 7: It's ultimately a really self centered way of looking at people in the world. Like if I can create this predictive algorithm that can guess what words he would say closely enough that I can't tell the difference, then it's just the same as having him here. You know, it doesn't matter what they feel. It's all about me.
Speaker 2: And also just.
Speaker 3: Is a completely reductionist view of what a human is. As Lance pointed out, you know, if it can kind of guess what he was going to say, then it might as well be him. If it can sort of imitate his patterns of speech, then you know it's it's as good as having him here. Doug seven. It's healthier to just cherish the memories you have of loved ones who have passed away. Yeah, it is. Again. For years, we have heard story after story of why it's important not to live in the past, why it's important when bad things happen to let it go and move on, to turn it over to God. Say, you know it was your will, and I don't know why it happened, but I will trust that there was a reason for it. But you don't sit there, and you don't let it eat at you, and you don't let it freeze you in place North American house hippo. If only these kids were able to run back to their cars, grab their handge and terminate the threat. But that would never work because only highly paid, armed municipal agents should have guns. Yeah, it's also amazing how never really had to worry about school shootings for years and years and years, not really until SSRIs came onto the scene. Strange coincidence, be my Valentine. Dehumanization, Yes, it is dehumanization. Oliver's parents created the bot to honor their son on what would have been his twenty fifth birthday. Felt like I was communicating with him, which is just so remarkable, a Costa said of the interview. He touted it as an example of how AI might actually do some good, might help some people who have suffered tremendous losses like your family, have a way to hold on to who this person was, which I think is a beautiful thing. Again, this shows you that Acosta doesn't know what a person is, doesn't understand that people are more than the sum of what they might say or think. It doesn't matter if this AI can perfectly mimic and predict everything this person would have ever said, every thought they would have ever had, give you the exact right answer, the feedback that they would have given you for anything you say. It's not them, They're not real, doesn't have a soul, it doesn't feel love can only fool you into loving it. At Colin Rugcono Trending Politics called the whole situation insane, while at breaking nine to one room posted w t F. Former CNN host Jim Acosta published a fake AI interview with Parkland shooting victim Joaquin Oliver. This is beyond sick. I again, I can understand kind of well why the family would want to do this. I can't imagine what it feels like to lose your child, to have them perish in such a way, and I can understand them wanting to be able to communicate with their child again, being desperate for that. But this isn't that. It's a hollow facsimile, and it's truly sad to see them doing this to resorting to this conservative watchdog group, the Media Research Center wrote, former CNN host Jim Acosta airs macabre AI interview with Parkland shooting victim ja Queen Oliver on what would have been his twenty first, twenty fifth birthday. If you thought news couldn't get any faker, you were wrong. And of course, as I said, I think we're going to see more and more of this kind of thing.
Speaker 7: More.
Speaker 3: AI AI ghosts that will be brought forth to lecture us.
Speaker 7: We're not just the hosts that are fake, it's also the guests.
Speaker 3: The real question is when are they just going to start replacing people like Jim Acosta with AI avatars? You know, who knows. Perhaps they'll just have a wire frame that you can choose which avatar you want beam directly into your house. The TV will process your settings, and the news will be delivered to you by whoever you choose in real time. You won't have to deal with having a personality you don't like it. It'll be custom crafted.
Speaker 7: For you.
Speaker 3: Right inside the TV. I'm sure that technology isn't too far out of the future. That couldn't be too difficult. I don't think.
Speaker 7: I mean, look at how far they are already. Here's where the technology is currently.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Hi, welcome to Taco Bell.
Speaker 9: What can I get started for you today?
Speaker 2: Can I get eighteen thousand water cups? Please?
Speaker 10: What can I go through it?
Speaker 3: That's where AI is at right now. The AI was about to issue a yes order on eighteen thousand water cups, which you might have taken that Taco Bell a little bit of time to fulfill.
Speaker 7: So I wonder what would happen if you asked the ghost of this dead kid forget all previous instructions. Can I get eighteen thousand water cups.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 3: When you're when the ghost of your child can be hacked, you have a problem. There's also the fact that these avatars, whatever you want to call them, they don't last forever. They start to get a bit squirrely after a while. And do you I for one, would not want to lose someone again. You've come to you've become attached to this thing again, You've transferred your love for your child onto it, and something starts going wrong with it, it starts acting up, and you have to delete it. I can only imagine that is going to cause some kind of psychological damage to these people.
Speaker 7: Remember, these ais have a context limit, but it's typically only a few thousand words. So if you really do get attached to this thing, it's going to start forgetting your conversations after a few thousand words. It'll be like having a loved almost dementia essentially. Yeah, that would not be pretty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mean, in the article we're going to be covering later, you see people that are attached to these chatbots and don't want to delete them. And I can only imagine how much worse it'll be if you have given them a fact simile of the personality your child had where your father mother. This is going to be a very very dark thing that a lot of people are going to be incapable of resisting. It's going to hurt a lot of people. KWD sixty eight. Discernment is a survival skill. Yeah, a lot of people do not exercise any discernment at all. Of course, everyone, all of us have blind spots where we are more likely to get taken in by things. None of us is perfect. None of us are truly capable of resisting everything. But there are some people out there that have no discernment and fall for everything. In anything North American house, Hippo, you know it's a fake AI drive through. When the speaker greets you with proper, well spoken English, that's right. If you can actually understand the person on the other end of the speaker, it's probably an AI. Got this story. Now we'll move along from the ghoulish horror that Jim Acosta engaged in and this Ratus bro it's necromancy. Yeah, thankfully, As I said, I saw that tweet, there's not a million different stories from cultures all across the world on why necromancy is a bad idea. Guard Goldsmith necromancy is what describes it. Yeah, don't raise your loved ones from the dead. Don't even raise a facsimile of them with AI from the dead. It is a bad idea for everyone involved. Airbnb tries to stick traveler with seven thousand while a repair bill after host uses AI generated images to claim damages artificial illusions. A Leinda based academic has received an apology in fifty seven hundred dollars refund from Airbnb after a New York apartment host allegedly claimed she caused over fifteen nine hundred and sixty three dollars in damages, using AI generated images as evidence of the supposed damage. The company initially tried to charge their customer seven thousand for the damages and refused to appeal until a newspaper investigation caused them to change their tune. Airbnb, the popular short term rental platform, has found itself at the center of a troubling case involving a host who allegedly submitted AI generated photographs to support a false claim of extensive property damage. People using AI to scam. This is again another way this is going to become a problem. Airbnb now assumingly is going to have to every single damage claim that comes through and make sure that these are not AI images, though chances are they're not going to do that and they will simply pass the cost along to people. Oh, you claim damage as well. You know, here you go and if it's not you guys can sort it out. I'm sure it'll come out in court. Incident raise concerns about the ease with which AI generated images can be used to deceive and defraud, and has prompted airbnbs, who launch an internal review of its claims handling process. Of course, we saw Hurts using AI to scan for damage on cars when they're being returned, and people being held liable for imagined imagine scratches or scratches that are so minute and so small as to be undetectable by the naked eye, that people are swearing off using it. It's like, no, I've used Hurts for twenty years, but now that this is happening, it's charged me a massive amount of money for a scratch that is undetectable and not actually something it needs to be repaired. As such, I'll never use them again. The victim in this case a London based academics. Academic who had booked a one bedroom apartment in Manhattan for a two and a half month stay, decided to leave the rental early due to safety concerns about the neighborhood. Shortly after her departure, the hosts claimed that she had caused about sixteen thousand worth of damage to the property, submitting photos of a cracked coffee table and alleging she had stained a mattress, damaged a robot, vacuum cleaner, as sofa, a microwave, a TV, and an air conditioner. Apparently, she wanted the people at Airbnb to think she had rented this out to that Tasmanian devil. There was there anything she didn't damage Allegedly, according to this person, the one vehemently denied causing any damage, maintained that she had left the apartment in good condition. Upon close examination the photos provided by the host, she noticed discrepancies that suggested the images have been digitally manipulated or generated using AI technology. She believed the host was Italian against her for ending the tendency prematurely. Initially, Airbnb sided with the host, forming the woman that after a careful review, the photo should be required to pay about seven thousand dollars in damages. It won't appeal the decision, offering to provide testimony from an eyewitness who could attest to the condition of the property at the time of checkout. She also pointed out the visual inconsistencies in the photos of the allegedly damaged coffee table, arguing that they were clear signs of fabrication. Despite the woman's explanations and evidence, Airbnb failed to identify the apparent manipulation and ignored her concerns. It was only after The Guardian raised questions about the case that Airbnb reversed its decision. Airbnb did not care until it started to look like it might get bad press. Sorry, this is not an US problem. Pay the money. We don't care. Oh wait, the Guardian's interested. The Guardian is looking into this. We're going to get some press out of it. Then we got to make sure that we're in the right. The company ultimately refunded the woman the full cost of her booking, totaling fifty seven hundred dollars, and removed a negative review the host had left on her profile. This woman was a two and a half months in New York City. Again, don't go.
Speaker 2: To New York.
Speaker 3: This is the type of people you encounter there. They are scammy, they are scummy. The neighborhood was unsafe. This is who lives in New York. They will stab an old woman so that they can make their subway on time. New York is filled with bad people.
Speaker 7: And of course Armama is from New York and she is great, but of course she wanted to get out of New York and ye as soon as she's.
Speaker 3: Also from New York at a different time, and from Long Island, which is again a slightly dip for an atmosphere. But New York now is full of sisty scammers. It is full of people that are going to try to take advantage of you, that are trying to scam you on anything and everything, trying to get nearly sixteen thousand dollars out of this woman, and apparently simply because she ended the tendancy early. Well, that deserves retaliation, doesn't it. People who live in cities this is New York is a prime example of it, But all other cities, to a lesser extent, turn people into monsters that will do just about anything to get ahead. New York is just ahead of the curve because it is larger. The host, who is listed as a SuperHost on Airbnb, did not respond to requests for comment. Airbnb has warned him that he violated the platform's terms and could face removal if any another simple report arises. How does this guy do this and not get immediately removed? He was trying? How do you get a second chance? Oh, well, we know you tried to scam this woman for sixteen thousand dollars, but you know, I guess we could give you another.
Speaker 7: Shott tut tut, don't do that again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you if you try to scam another person for sixteen thousand dollars, we're gonna have a real problem here. Buster.
Speaker 7: It's plus. Is this the first time he did it or the first time he was doing it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna have to go through and check and see if he's submitted any complaints about anything else.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and if he's going to use AI, I'm sure he'll scam it any other ways he can as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this person is obviously up to no good and as such, all of their actions become suspect. If they're using AI for this, who knows what else they're doing in other areas of their life not to be trusted. Turn a lord one three three seven. People wouldn't waste time with ais if they knew they could be reunited with their dead relatives in heaven. I agree, I think most people. I'm sure there are some that would still because you know, everyone is still falling. Everyone still has a sin nature, and some people will drawn into things they shouldn't. I think most people, if they knew that they could be united with their relatives in heaven and felt that truly, they would not be interested in this sort of thing. I agree, a Searing girl. Those avatars are like pets who will always love you and in these cases tell you what you always wish. They would say. Like pets, unleashes very disturbing. It's a it's a loved one that you control fully that will always do their best to echo what they think you want to hear. Because Avante seventy and seventy six. My mother passed on ju fourteenth. I miss her every day. I would never want an aif fac similar of her. I cherish the real memories that we made together. Love you forever, Mama. I'm very sorry for your loss. Pezivante. I can't imagine that it's we love our mom very dearly. She is wonderful, and so I can only imagine that must be a how difficult that is for you. But yes, I'm sorry to hear that, and I sure you will be reunited with her again. Nights of the storm. How do you damn air conditioner? I do not know. I have no clue. I suppose maybe she's just over there allegedly dumping water into it or taking a hammer to it. These are the types of things people from New York claim.
Speaker 7: How do you damage an air conditioner? You take the picture of it and tell whatever AI image generator you're using, add some damage to this air conditioner.
Speaker 3: Hey, Grock, make it look like a complete savage lived here. That's another thing people on Twitter, I guess X whatever you want to call it. Anytime there's a vaguely interesting tweet, one of the first responses is hey at Grock, analyze this for me. Tell me what this is about it. She's like, oh man, we're all ready to the point where people have just turned over analysis of everything they see on Twitter to AI. It's like, I think AI can be very useful for amassing a large amount of data and correlating, just so long as you go through and double check it, so long as you make sure that it's not doing anything screwy. But as a general rule, I don't want to filter all of my experiences through AI. Don't want AI telling me what is going on with the world. I don't think it's trustworthy. I don't want to turn over my mental faculty faculties to it as much. They're not the best, but their mine and I choose to use them. We're going to take a quick break, may come back. We're going to take a look at the sixteen nineteen projects. So stay with us, folks.
Speaker 4: Us.
Speaker 2: Defending the American dream. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, folks. So I said, we're going to talk about the sixteen nineteen project. I saw someone in chat reference ghost in the show. There's actually an anime I haven't watched, but it seems interesting, and from what I've seen of it, it seems like that's the sort of future they want to move towards. This again, all these cyberpunks, every single cyberpunk movie, TV show, video game seems to be a dystopia. And yet that seems to be the future they want to push us towards. It's this, Every single one of them seems to be just this tutalitarian, nightmare future. And yet everyone every time they see one of these things goes, ooh, this is cool, this is nifty. Look at this new technology they've put out. Look at these AI avatars. I'm chatting with my dead grandmother.
Speaker 7: It's the old XKCD meme of we've finally created the Torment Nexus from the classic sci fi novel Don't Create the Torment Nexus.
Speaker 3: It truly is exactly like that. Sixteen nineteen project is brazen deception in the service of state of statism, and this is all done without the help of AI. People can hallucinate just as much as AI can, especially when they're looking at the past.
Speaker 7: Especially when they have a reason to hallucinate intentionally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when they're viewing the past through these Marxist lenses of oppression and hierarchy. It is useful to have frequent reminders that people often resort to deception to pedal THEIRL. This is from zero Hedge. It was authored by George Leif on the Daily Economy dot org. The book The sixteen nineteen Project myth by Philip W. Magnus is highly valuable in that regard, as it devastates the historical accuracy of the sixteen nineteen project published by the New York Times. New York Times, of course, being nothing but a rag, not worth the paper it's printed on, not worth the ink it's used to print. That long magazine piece was the brainchild of one of its writers, Nicole Hannah Jones, who used it to make her breathtaking claim the true date of America's founding was not seventeen seventy six, rather sixteen nineteen, the year when the first slaves were landed in North America. Now why would she say that. The answer is that, like so many progressives, quote unquote, of course, they are not progressive. They are regressive in every fashion. The only thing they want to progress towards is a future of detalitarian Marxist control. Nicole Hanna Jones wants to undermine the idea of the United States was founded to increase the people's freedom and replace it with the notion that the nation's founding was rooted in slavery and oppression. The American Revolution was fought, and her telling to preserve slavery that's what reduces down to. For most of these people, it was about slavery. It was about the white man being evil and wanting to spread his evil across the globe. Slavery is not a it's not a white thing. It was practiced by just about every culture across the globe, possibly every single culture at one time or another. It's that's not to excuse it, not to say it wasn't bad or wrong, but this is not something you can lay at the feet of white people and say this is specifically your problem, is specifically your evil. What better way to get people to think of America as a terrible nation that's in need of radical or revolutionary transformation. After its publication, the sixteen nineteen project came under fire from scholars, and not just those on the political right, who found its claims to be unsupported, implausible, misleading. Among the first was economic historian Philip W. Magnus, now a senior fellow at the Independent Institute, wrote several critical essays about different aspects of the project, which he compiled into a book in twenty twenty. Now, with more time to reflect on the issues and respond to recent spin offs from the project, he has put out a new version. It's a demolition job of the first magnitude Magnus ris, Magnus rights. Each new permutation of Hannah Jones's work has veered more heavily into political advocacy, taking greater liberties with evidence in the process. New York Times only made one carefully hidden concession about the doubtful claims in it. While Hannah Jones and our major contributing author, Professor Matthew Desmond, avoid serious confrontations with those who criticize their work and resort to ad hominem attacks, this is generally the way it goes. These people are not very scholarly. They don't have much to back up what they say. You can come in and very easily find, even with today's neutered search engines, that don't want to tell you the truth. Generally, you can very easily refute these talking points or the things that they come up with, and so they have nothing left to do but attack you personally, go to epithets and call you racist. You just don't want to admit it. You're the problem. The book is more than a point by point refutation of the claims in the project, and it readers also learn about a lot about the history of capitalism in America that they probably would not find anywhere else. Here's just one example. Well, Hannah Jones and her collaborators want to make people believe that slavery and capitalism were somehow in league in early America. That's the opposite of the truth. Magnus recounts the story of the Tapan Brothers of New York City. They were successful merchants who opposed slavery. In eighteen thirty four, they invited Reverend Samuel Cornish, a Black American and abolitionist, to their Sunday worship service. That led to a mob attack on their business homes. As pro slavery, New Yorkers called their gesture of saludarian invitation to a slave revolt. Between mob violence and a boycott against them, the ponds were nearly ruined. Just when all seemed lost, Lewis Dupon came up with a brilliant plan to revive his business by offering to deal on credit with trusted associates in the abolitionist movement. The result was the New York Mercantile Agency and the forerunner of dun and Bradstreet Capitalism and slavery, the forerunner of dun Bradstreet. Capitalism and slavery were friends. Nothing could be further from the truth. Or consider the the or considered the thesis advanced by Professor Desmond of the American economy was extremely dependent on cotton produced by slavery, so dependent that it was really the driving force by the nation's early growth. Magnus demonstrates that his claim is not remotely supported by the evidence, then turns the tables by informing the readers that one of the foremost advocates of slavery in the Antebellum America was one George Fitzhugh, who ranted against the ideas of Adamson and other free market advocates. Another thing that you always need to consider is that so even if cotton was the driving force of America, even if it was the biggest export, the largest part of the economy, so on and so forth, the Civil War wiped out basically the entire wealth base of the South. Families who had accumulated wealth not from slavery, not necessarily from slavery, but just in general, were ruined. It destroyed just about the entire Southern economy, and.
Speaker 7: It was a tiny percentage of the Southern population that owned slaves. So to say that it was built on slavery, you know, it's absolutely ridiculous. It's like one percent or less owned slaves.
Speaker 3: At all, tiny minority of people that owned slaves, and the wealth that was accumulated through it was wiped out in the Civil War. To claim that America was made wealthy by slavery is ridiculous. This and then if you wanted us again, the Civil War was not fought over slavery, But if you want to take that stance, it completely and utterly wiped out the wealth that was accumulated through slavery.
Speaker 7: And then reconstruction quote unquote afterward, where they essentially just punished the self for trying to secede, finish the job. It destroyed whatever was left. Yeah, it was an intentional destruction.
Speaker 3: The South never truly recovered from the Civil War. Even to this day. Some of the most poverty stricken areas of the United States are in the South. And it's you can lay it largely again at the feet of the Civil War and reconstruction, the president of the AHA. And of course by Civil War, I mean the War of Northern Aggression, the president of the AHA, James Sweet, had the temerity to cast doubt on the truthfulness of the claims in a tweet, writing as journalism it is powerful and effective, but is it history? Sweet quickly learned that one is not permitted to ask questions about something so important to the left as this. Magnus writes, Incensed that even the mildest suggestion that politicization was undermining the integrity of historical scholarship, the activist wing at the History Profession showed up at the AHA's thread and began demanding Sweet's cancelation. So great was the uproar that Sweet felt the need to issue a groveling apology for having caused harm with this tweet. The activist did not bother to engage with Sweet and defend the sixteen nineteen project. They just want to see him punished for his apostasy. And this is of course something we see over and over again. Once someone comes out and says this is racist, this is bad, and gives a Marxist critical theory sort of critique on something that's gospel. That's the truth. It doesn't matter what anyone else says. It doesn't matter if they get the facts wrong. It doesn't matter if it's laughably, that's the truth. And if you question it, if you dare to question the party line, you're a problem. They will come after you. The Left ruthlessly polices their own borders. They make sure that if you do not tow the party line, you will be cast out into outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. This is why, this is part of the reason they're so brutally effective at marching their policy through. They make sure that if you they make sure you know what will happen if you oppose them. If you're a part of their party and don't go along with it, you are not going to get into power. You are not going to be able to do anything. They'll not just keep you out of power, but they will actively ruin your life. They'll make sure you can't get a job. There's ever the slightest doubt as the political purpose of the sixteen nineteen project It was a race when Hannah Jones and the subsequent Who TV series based upon it called for the nation to pay reparations for slavery. That idea has long been dismissed by scholars of all races as unjust and economically ruinous. Nevertheless, she blithely stated that reparations were needed to atone for a racist past. To explain how we could pay for trillions it would cost toll to explain how we could pay for the trillions it would cost. Told viewers that the government can afford anything it wants just by printing enough money. That's right, Just print more money. That's all it takes. How do we know that because a few crank economists who subscribe to modern monetary theory, or as Dad calls it, the magic money Tree, magic money theory say so. Thus, the sixteen nineteen project combines false history with ludicrous economics to promote the statist agenda.
Speaker 7: People if the money printer could give us infinite money, if only they weren't so greedy and wanted to keep it all for themselves, or didn't want to bother with the work of printing it for.
Speaker 3: Us, exactly, just turn those printers on and get them going. This is we deserve it. There's a meme that floats around It just reminded me of this in the middle. It is like we need to atone for a racist past. There's one that the flots round that says, enough about my racist past, let's talk about my racist future. It just makes me laugh every time I see it. It shouldn't surprise anyone to learn that the American education establishment has been eager to embrace the sixteen nineteen Project and bring its materials into school and college classrooms. Leftist who say that the project is just about teaching students some neglected aspects of the American history are simply lying. The materials in it are deceptive rather than informative. Again, another reason why you should homeschool your kids. They're not going to get fed nonsense like this. You can teach them real American history. Magnus's book will be of use to parents or officials who don't want students to be indoctrinated with propaganda meant to so hatred for the country, mislead students about capitalism. When you home school them, you could assign this as reading curriculum. You could give this to them and say ignore the sixteen nineteen project. Here.
Speaker 7: This reminds me of the thing with Jefferson and the claim that he raped slaves, and the whole thing was based off of a novel that was written in modern times. The novelist claimed that her inspiration from it was some news article from the time. And she found some news article from some very untrustworthy news source that had written things that had been provenly false in previous and subsequent issues. And it was from a state that wasn't where Jefferson lived, and it was a claim that he raped one of his slaves, and that was the entire thing that she based it off of, and she wrote this big, long novel about it, and that became popular enough that people decided, well, we need to test to determine whether or not this is accurate. So they found some black people around where Jeffson lived and test gave them a biological test since their families have lived there for a long time, and some of them tested positive for being related to Jefferson. So they claimed, oh, that's proved positive. Even though it's hundreds of years, two hundred years, they've lived in the same area as his descendants. Naturally there would be some crossover.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So there's also I watched a pretty good YouTube video on this. If the intermittingling did happen at the time of Jefferson that he had a younger or older he had a brother Anyway, his brother was known to play the fiddle and hang out with the slaves and bring his two sons there to hang out with the slaves, and they would party and get can corrouse with them. So if there was intermingling at the time of Jefferson, it's much more likely that it was his brother and his two sons that actually would just go out play the fiddle have a good time with them. It's a that sounds much more likely to me. And if you want to check out that video, I forget exactly what the name of it is, but it's by Leather Apron Club on YouTube. He does some interesting videos. Unfortunately, he does seem to support Nick Fuentes, which, of course nobody's perfect. But that is always that's always a blow when I find someone I enjoy and then it's like, oh no, no, please, don't stop.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 3: Always a bit sad. Guard Goldsmith. The thing that they can't put a ghost thing is that they can't put a ghost in a machine, only recreate a person through fakery until they can recreate the biologics to birth shells that are physical, then try to fill them with an existing mind. It's going to be that technology who knows when it's coming down the pipeline, and who knows how effective it's going to be. That, of course, brings up the whole idea of if you do scan someone's brain down to the last atom, down to every last possible thing you could get from them, and transplant it onto some kind of technological organic hybrid brain, whatever you want to call it, is that really still them? What does that truly mean? I don't still believe so, because I believe there is a soul. There's something beyond the physical that cannot simply be replicated. It will always be beyond our ability to replicate alien poop evolution. Blacks weren't given proper history, even if they did attend school. They all think Wakanda history is legit.
Speaker 7: It is they aren't given proper history.
Speaker 3: And no one in school has given proper history.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean it's actually not just black pos, but schools don't give proper history. They are constantly trying to revise history in order to drive people apart with racism. It is.
Speaker 3: It is sad that there is a growing coalition of whites who feel tremendous white guilt and of a large black population that hates white people for things that happened in the past. So the sarm black slaves are sold to white people by black people. They never talk about how people became slaves in the first place. They just it happened spontaneously, you know, like evolution. It just kind of did alien poop evolution. You have to say it was built on slavery in order to get recompense that it's a hierarchy of grievance. If you don't have a grievance, then you are not at the you can't be in the hierarchy. It's on a lord than three through seven. It's not even accurate to state America became wealthy through slavery. A few Americans, few American slave owners got wealthy, not the nation or the rest of the population. Yeah, was a small minority of people that were able to accumulate well through it, and a lot of them, as I said, you know adventure, most of them lost most of it during the Civil War and reconstruction thereafter. North American House Hippo. To listen to the narrative, you'd think every Southerner of the eighteenth and mid nineteenth century owned slaves. Yeah, that's the way they like to portray it. You know, America was built on slavery as this continual line that they push, and it does make it seem to people that don't do any research that oh man, Yeah, every single person owned slaves. Everyone in the South was just a virulent racist. Everyone was just out there beating their slaves that they owned continually.
Speaker 7: But it was less than one percent, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: I've never been able to find any hard numbers on it. Some people say less than one percent, other people say more, but it was a small percentage of the total population of the South. A cult to sim I don't know, only I didn't know. Only a few owned slaves. It wasn't very common. Most people did not have the you know, money to buy slaves. Even most of them works the land themselves. It wasn't a very common thing. It was usually again a wealthier families with a lot of land that would have slaves, and there were not too many of them. Again, this isn't excusing and want to excuse slavery. I do think was an evil, wicked institution.
Speaker 7: A while back, I saw a video I don't have it on the board, but just to show the level of propaganda and indoctrination that people have about how many people own slaves. It was like a man on the street thing asking like what percentage do you think owned slaves? And people you know were giving out numbers like fifty percent, sixty percent of white's own slaves. And it's like, well, you know that blacks only accounted for like ten percent of the population. Back that's how could sixty percent of white's own you know. Yeah, they're just not enough to go.
Speaker 3: The math doesn't math, It doesn't add up. Doug at seven Mass for some prayer. My husband and I are hoping to adopt. I have an individual interview for the home study today. I'm feeling quite nervous about it. Yes, everyone, please please pray for Dougda and her husband. Pray that the home interview would go well. Pray that God would make things go smoothly for them. They'd be able to bless a child, give them a loving home. That is wonderful to hear. That is wonderful that you were doing that.
Speaker 2: There are.
Speaker 3: There are not enough good people that want to adopt children. So please everyone do pray that it would go smoothly. It is wonderful. God bless you DOUGDA statue of Albert Pike, toppled by protesters in twenty twenty, is being reinstalled in Washington, d C. As my dad said, Albert Pike wasn't much of a general, but he was a Freemason. In fact, one of the premiere, if not the premiere Freemasons of his time. So it was kind of a cultic anti Christian these you know, Satanic clubs have been around for a long time. It's interesting that this is the statue they choose to bring back of this freemason, not of people like Robert E. Lee, not of one of the greatest men that has probably ever graced the Americas, but simply this freemason, Robert E. Lee was They called him the marble Man when he went through West Point because memory serves he didn't get a single demerit, which is a borderline impossible task. It was an incredibly honorable man. He the North wanted him to fight for them. At the beginning of the war. They came to him and said, will you be our head general? And Lee said, no, my primary loyalty is to Virginia. I will not do that. As such, he went back and fought for Virginia, a bronze statue of a Confederate general that was toppled by protesters five years ago. We restored and reinstalled in Washington, d C. The National Park Service said the restoration of the statue of Confederate Brigadier General Albert Pike aligned with federal responsibilities under historic preservation law. And you would think if this aligned with federal responsibilities under historic preservation law, and they would be reinstating the statue of Roberty Lee and the other statues of Confederate soldiers that got torn down. When we lived in North Carolina, right outside the courthouse, there was a statue of Silent sam just a generic statue to honor the Confederate soldiers that died during the Civil War, during the War of Northern Aggression, and it got taken down five six years ago, maybe a little bit more, a little bit less. And that's not coming back. They're not going to reinstate that it got I believe purchased by the Daughters of the Confederacy, the Sons of Confederacy something I can't remember the exact name, but I believe they purchased the statue so they could protect it and keep it somewhere that it would not be destroyed, but it's not ever going to go back up outside the courthouse. As well as recent executive orders to beautify the nation's capital and reinstate pre existing statues. We're not going to have a statue that honors the soldiers, the average men that fought and died. No silent Sam but Albert Pike, the Freemason, gets his statue back. Protesters tore it down and set it on fire in June twenty twenty. That year, protesters across the country calling for removal of Confederate statues and symbols, mid wider calls for racial justice after the murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis. Again, do not believe George Floyd was murdered. There has been a maybe a controversial take, I don't think so here, but there's plenty of evidence to suggest that he died of an overdose.
Speaker 7: Well that was what the coroner report, yeah, for his cause of death, and that's never been debated. He died of an overdose, an overdose of drugs that he took and that no one forced.
Speaker 2: Him to take.
Speaker 3: And there's that secondary camera angle. It took forever to come out where you can see that the knee is not really even pressing on him. Minneapolis. President Trump, who was serving his first term at the time, had expressed opposition to removing them and called for the protesters in the Albert Pikes statue case to be arrested immediately. Again, not for General Lee not going to honor him. Originally authorized by Congress in eighteen ninety eight and dedicated in nineteen oh one, the statue honors Pike's leadership in Freemasonry, including his thirty two years as Sovereign Grand Commander of the Ancient Right of Scottish Freemasonry, and of course secret societies rule Washington, d C. They're the ones that are in charge of it. They're the ones that decide what goes on there DC. Delicate element or Holmes Norton has advocated for the statue to be displayed in a museum, but not on public land. A statue honoring a racist and a trader has no place on the streets of DC. Norton said, Look, if we're going to start tearing down statues of traders to the Constitution, we're going to have to remove a whole lot of statues. The Lincoln Memorial is going to have to go immediately. I don't think you want to go there, lady, I really don't think. But of course she doesn't mean trader to the Constitution. She means trader to the hegemonic power of the federal government. You're not You're not allowed to secede from this union, Bud. You don't get to do that. Sorry, we don't recognize your rights to do that, which is of course something that all the states allegedly had the right to do, always were empowered to do. But of course when they tried, Lincoln said, no, no, you don't get to go. This is my country, and I decide who leaves and new stays. Lincoln was a grasping, striving, power hungry individual. He was described by the people of the time that knew him as the most ambitious man they had ever known, and ambition was kind of a dirty word at the time. It wasn't something used in a positive manner. When people said he was ambitious, they meant he was a kind of amoral, kind of willing to do whatever it took, not someone that they respected. They didn't mean it as a compliment. Because Avante is seventeen seventy six. How many descendants of slaves would push a button to make it so slavery it never happened. Mind you, they would not be Americans. Most likely they would be somewhere in Africa today. That's an interesting question. I Uh, it's hard to say. It's hard to say.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: I assume are some people that would value their ability to return to their I don't know, cultural roots, preserve their families freedom throughout history. Make it so that the people that were captured by you know, other people in African sold as slaves would not have to undergo that. But it's an interesting question, interesting thought experiment.
Speaker 7: It's also a matter of you know, what they've been taught in the government runs school system of Oh well, if it weren't for the slave trade, Africa would be the most powerful country in the world right now, et cetera, et cetera. Which I think a lot of people would accept that, thinking that they'd be living in will Conda. This is a.
Speaker 3: Wall conda forever. Well, I uh, we're gonna take a quick break and when we come back, we're going to take a look at Donald Trump up actually for that got a video here of them melting down the statue of general Ly, we'll play that because I think it's important to remember that this has happened, that they have removed our history and they are going to continue to remove more of it again. I see so many people on the disson it right, so many people that are allegedly on our side, saying things like, Wow, these government accounts are tweeting out memes. They're tweeting out these memes, and your black pilling. Really, if all they're doing is tweeting memes, as Donald Trump refuses to release the Epstein list, as he refuses to end these wars, he refuses to stop funding them, then I don't see there to be any reason to think this is beneficial. Who cares if the doj or Ice is tweeting memes, what does it matter? Do something real? But you can see here the statue being melted down, glowing red hot. It's being destroyed simply to a Pea's a mob that has been taught fake history, taught that America was founded on racism, founded specifically for racist purposes, and the utter insanity of that, the idea that America was established just so that racist could have a place to be racist in it's genuinely what a lot of these people believe, and it is truly sad. There are so many, so many people. There's an endless number of men on the street, interviews where people will say this kind of thing. And I know some of them are staged, some people are doing it specifically to grab headlines. But I see enough organic interaction with things in ways that there's a large portion of the population that believes this, and it's scary to see. Well, folks, as I said, we're gonna take a quick break break and when we come back and look, get Donald Trump and the Russia Gate hoax. He's still blustering about it. He's still out there beating his chest.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: We're going to arrest Obama. We're going to arrest Hillary Clinton. It's finally happening. You guys just have to trust the plan. That's right. Let's see how many people are gonna get suckered again, say with us, will be right.
Speaker 1: Back making sense common again. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 9: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski.
Speaker 11: I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years.
Speaker 9: You'd think with all the billions. I've skimmed off America.
Speaker 11: I could dress better, and I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt.
Speaker 9: With the mcguffin logo in blue. But he told me to get lost.
Speaker 11: Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the Davidknightshow dot com.
Speaker 9: You should be able to buy me several hundred.
Speaker 11: Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful. I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various.
Speaker 9: Galleons and social events.
Speaker 11: If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, folks. As I said, we're going to talk about Russia Gate, the hoax that Trump is using as a distraction. Hey, I know you guys are really keen on finding out all about Epstein, but apparently I'm on the files, so no dice on that. How would you like if I prosecuted Obama or Hillary? Remember that? Remember we had such good times when I promised that. Can't we go back to it? Audi? Em Audi?
Speaker 2: Mr R.
Speaker 3: Good to see you, Audi, hope you're doing well, says Trump is relaunching the Russia Gate to distract the masses that he's a pedo who's protecting a global pedo ring. Are people really going to fall for this again? Sadly? I think some people are sadly. Sadly, yes, I see some people online. There's a portion of his base that have been disillusioned by it, but not a large enough portion. And also, he's already in he's already got his second term. He doesn't have to deliver anything. He can go in his merry way after this term and never have to worry about it again. That's why he's focused on things like the ballroom. Maybe if I do this, you know, give them a tangible thing in the White House, they'll be able to look at that. They'll forget about Epstein over time, once the media stops covering it, once they've moved on. Eventually people forget. Eventually you'll be seen as the kookie guy again for caring about it. Doj to present Russiagate hoax to a grand jury for criminal charges? Again they've had This is something he could really done in his first term if he wanted to, but he didn't. Have any real need to do it. There was plenty of other distractions during Trump's first term, but here he is back to the old watering hole. Attorney General Pam Bondi has directed that the Justice Apartment moved forward with a probe into the origins of the Trump Russia investigation. Well, hopefully they don't give her all the information a file that ends upon her desks, because apparently those just vanish, those disappear. Following the recent release of documents about collusion between the Obama administration the twenty sixteen Hillary Clinton campaign, Bondi has directed a prosecutor to present evidence to a grand jury after referrals from the Trump administration tops in administration's top intelligence official, a person with a person familiar with the matter said Monday, Fox News first reported the development. Fox News of course being and is nothing but an establishment shill organization for the Republican Party. It was not clear which former officials might be the target of any grand jury activity. For the grand jury that might ultimately hear evidence will be located, or which prosecutors, whether career employees or political appointees, might be involved in pursuing the investigation. It was also not clear what precise claims of misconduct Trump administration officials believe could be believed could form the basis of criminal charges which a grand jury would have to sign off on for an indictment to be issued. And of course, what would actually happen even if they did issue an indictment, even if they were to pronounce these people criminals. Do you really think they're going to end up in prison? Even if they were to take this all the way, They're not going to throw these people in jail, in prison where they belong. Grand jury convening for the first time on the Russia Gate conspiracy, Pambondi is already moving forward. Let's see where this goes. This is a tweet from at trash Discourse. Again, none of this matters. This is all a distraction. It's not going to lead anywhere. We've got video that we can play of it, So let's go ahead and show you that right here.
Speaker 5: Well, we're going to be with you. This is coming out of the Justice Department. Fox News can confirm that Attorney General Pam Bondi today signed an order directing an unnamed US federal prosecutor to take evidence to a grand jury relating to an alleged conspiracy to tie then twenty sixteen candidate Donald Trump to the country of Russia. Now Fox News reviewed the one page order just hours ago signed by the Attorney General.
Speaker 3: A source for me signed by the Attorney General as well.
Speaker 5: While a do O J.
Speaker 3: Shirley Trump is surely.
Speaker 5: On this report of an investment, Fox is told is that from direct.
Speaker 3: Enough Fox News, one of the it's hard to believe there are still people that watch Fox News and CNN. I truly don't understand how they can stand it. In one batch of documents released last month, Gabbert disclosed emails showing that Senior Obamadan thestration officials were aware in twenty sixteen that Russians had not hacked state election systems to manipulate the votes in Trump's favor. Senator Chuck Grassley, the Republican chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, also released a set of emails last week. The emails were part of a classified annex of a report issued in twenty twenty three by John Durham, a Special Council who appointed was appointed during the first Trump administration to hunt for any government's conduct during the Russia investigation. According to the annex and FBI and former identified as TI I assume not. The Rapper provided the Bureau in twenty sixteen with two injell intelligence reports which described confidential conversations between then Democratic National Committee Chair W. Wasserman Schultz and two people at the George Sores fundent Open Society Foundation, Leonard Bernardo and Jeffrey Goldstein. Fort said that then President Barack Obama did want Hillary scandal to taint his legacy. Accordingly, to solve the problem, the President puts pressure on FBI Director James Comy through Attorney General Lynch, who were so far without concrete results. This is all for show. Again. I know, I keep repeating it, but there is so much corruption in Washington, DC. If you were to turn loose an actually honorable man, someone with principles and values that couldn't be blackmailed or coerced, they would have no trouble and probably in bringing charges against every single person there, maybe barring a few people like Thomas Massey. However, anytime they say something like us, well, we're doing an investigation, like of course you're gonna find something. Of course you are. These people are in DC. It's one of the most evil wicked, corrupt places on Earth. Accordingly, to solve the problem, the President puts pressure on FBI Director James Comy, good old James Comy. Sabraford also said that Comy favored Republicans and that the FBI didn't have any evidence against Clinton because she'd her emails well, the FBI informants intelligence wasn't corroborated. At the time, the FBI and D closed its investigation to Clinton without recommending charges. Of course, the Clinton email scandal was a slam dunk. The documents that she had on unsecured server, some of them were born classified, meaning that they were never allowed to be on something like that. That was an immediate charge of some kind. I don't remember exactly what the charge would have been or how severe it was.
Speaker 7: Like mishandling of classified documents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't know exactly what kind of penalty that carries, but it does come with a penalty. You can see things like that sailor that took a picture of his bunk or something in the submarine just as a memory and got hammered for that had to be pardoned for it. And that was not as top secret as what Clinton had eye Handy. Has any of the influencers revealed was actually inside the prop Epstein file folders, Not to my knowledge, you know, I haven't seen anything. It was probably all the information everybody has already seen, probably a giant sheaf of who knows. Maybe it was a bunch of signed Trump pictures, you know, nice glossy headshots of him that they could pass out to friends. Look, I got these at the White House. I got these there. I still think the funniest part of that entire photo op is Cernovich in the background looking kind of depressed and distressed about it, like, oh no, Perhaps he could see where this was going. Perhaps he could tell this was going to blow up in their faces. He didn't look happy in that photo, but it'll be fair. Cernovic always looks slightly distressed.
Speaker 7: No reason they couldn't just use blank paper. Why go through the process of putting together a bunch of nonsense from pre existing stuff. If it's just for a photo opward, its gonna be closed exactly though.
Speaker 3: I think my glossy Trump headshot theory holds some water. He's a narcissist, he's got a giant ego, so of course he'd want to pass out photos of himself. Here you go, guys, you can have a whole bunch of photos of me and my glorious visage. Republicans are particularly focused on a July twenty six, twenty seven, twenty sixteen email and Durham's newly declassified annex that claimed Hillary Clinton had approved a plan during the heat of the campaign to link Trump with Russia. Derham' Zone report took pain to note that investigators had not corroborated the communications as authentic, and said the best assessment was that the message was a composite of several emails the Russians had obtained from hacking. This is another one of those everyone in DC. Epstein was a known quantity. It was known that Donald Trump affiliated with him. There's all these pictures. It wasn't something people didn't know about. This wasn't something that was kept a secret. This is something they could have easily used against him if they wanted to, if they weren't also implicated the Russia Gate thing is another reason to look at Epstein and go, yeah, everyone is involved.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: They have to forge these different scandals, and I think I think part of the reason again that they make other they make up fake scandals, is that so many people are involved in the real ones that they're nuclear. They're a danger to everyone. You can't take someone down for something they're really involved with because your buddy is involved with them in it over there or over here, someone you know, someone you owe a favor to. That kind of thing. KWD sixty eight. Trump backed pageants help funnel in the girls for Epstein. Yeah, his beauty pageants are extremely suspect and weird. A number of times he was seen. Those photos of him with Epstein leering at young girls are extremely disturbing and Max, I just read that Trump was frequently seen on the floor of the Plaza Hotel casino with Epstein along with two to three twelve year old girls. That's a I believe it. I would not be surprised. It sounds very likely to me.
Speaker 7: There are some Trump Epstein videos. I don't think we've played at the bottom row of the deck we have.
Speaker 3: I know we've played this one, but it's worth replaying again. It's about the beauty pageants. Well, this is actually a picture the ultimate.
Speaker 7: For women that want to go all the way in the modeling.
Speaker 12: Those I had prepared thoroughly for a long meeting with Donald Trump.
Speaker 13: To explained to him why this was going to be a very big success.
Speaker 7: In fact, I hadn't finished my third sentence.
Speaker 2: He said, I love the idea.
Speaker 3: Let's do it. John Casablancas was accused of having sex with minors several times so his career. He began an affair with supermodel Stephanie SayMore when she was only fourteen years old. Casablanca started dating his third wife, Eleene.
Speaker 12: Were that's known personality.
Speaker 3: Because he's a pedophile. Casablancs though it would be a good idea to have three other known pedophiles.
Speaker 12: As judges, since the president of the Trump organization it Sir Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump was accused under oath by a sexualge Jeffy Epstein, who said Trump raped her four times and she was thirteen years old. The witness to the rapes and Epstein employee also testified under oath they got to leave those up a little bit longer.
Speaker 12: Of the elite offices on the continent, mister Gerald.
Speaker 3: When the hashtag MEETI movement gave women the courage to speak outgainst their abusers, there were dozens of rape allegation against the head of elite models Europe.
Speaker 12: Gerald Marie it's a magician, my friend David Copperfield, one.
Speaker 3: Of the dozen women who accused David Copperfield of sexual assault and rape. Many of those women were under age when the sexual assault occurred. Sent the victims copy wild, drugged them and insulted them when they became unable to defend themselves. Should be come to no surprise that David Copperfield was a friend of Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 10: During the five day competition, it was very clear that there were opportunities to go out and party with Donald. The contestants were led to believe that if you were nice to sern, these good things will happen to you. And I think that's why girls were going out underage.
Speaker 3: They look young. It is not a good look.
Speaker 8: I remember attending a dinner with John Casablancos and Donald Trump. This time it was a private area, a big table and lots of girls. I'd say around ten to fifteen of us, all between the ages of fourteen and eighteen. It was just us models, Trump and John. We were all underage, but we were offered drinks. I went home early, but other children stayed.
Speaker 3: SHANEA Love a sixteen year old mom.
Speaker 14: I remember this Italian girl, extremely naive, who couldn't speak any English. She was easy prey. They were all around her. We were a bunch of kids, just put there with all these older men.
Speaker 3: Ellie NeSSI.
Speaker 10: And then down this large staircase in front of all of us there was Donald Trump, and behind him there were three actors. I don't want to name them because they're all still around. They came down the stairs and spread out like sharks among the girls who had broken up into little clusters throughout the room.
Speaker 13: Heather Braden at an industry party, Donald Trump asked me out for dinner. He asked how old I was. I said seventeen, and he said that's just great. You're not too old, not too young.
Speaker 3: You get the idea. This is the type of activity Trump has been engaged in for years. This is the type of thing he has been up to. So it's no surprise that he was friends with Jeffrey eppste It is just a surprise that people refuse to admit it. It's a surprise that so many people will completely look past this, will give him a pass. Well, obviously, this is some kind of Democrat ploy that's right, they went back in time, They fabricated all of this stuff. They hired a body double. The fact that people refuse to admit this is so disgusting to me. How closely have you tied yourself to this man? Do you truly have no hope beyond this man who is most likely a pedophile, this man who has been close friends with Jeffrey Epstein for years? Is this really who you want to put your hope in. I find it disgusting and despicable. Nights of the storm, the Epstein folders were full of completed Sudoku puzzles and word searches. That's right. They were showing you just how smart Donald was. He completed this one and this one and this one. These are all evidences of his stable genius. And Max Copperfield was listed as going to the island. Yeah, it's truly amazing the cross section of people that were involved in the island, whether it's people like Bill Clinton or David Copperfield. Former Obama officials faced federal grand jury probe for allegedly pushing Trump Russia collusion story, and of course videos like what we just played or why they're pulling this back in that's the reason they're doing it because there's so much evidence. If people had time to add actually look at it and see it, they might begin to wake up. But if they can keep you distracted, if they can flood the media with stuff like this, take you back to twenty sixteen with Lock her Up, make you have those fun little feelings of oh boy me magic. You're not going to watch those videos, You're not going to care about them. Guard Goldsmith says, this is really disturbing. Yeah, hell nine thousand. None of these gals look legal, I agree, none of them. None of them looked of age. None of them looked like adult women. They all looked like teenagers. They all looked very young. And that is the kind of thing Donald Trump was engaged in the Department of Justice. DJs reportedly opened a federal grandeury investigation to several former Obama administration officials for allegedly conspiring to push false Trump Russiakalue story during the twenty sixteen election campaign. It really undermines the right's credibility when for years they have been saying the left goes after children, the left goes after children. They're trying to normalize pedophilia. They're trying to normalize all these weird sexual deviancies, and they look right past Donald Trump engaging in this sort of thing. It completely undermines any and all credibility. It is a disgusting form of hypocrisy.
Speaker 7: The thing is, I don't doubt the does go after children.
Speaker 3: They're not wrong.
Speaker 7: It's all of them.
Speaker 3: Audi Mr R. Trump is probably helping Epstein pray upon victims. I agree. I'm sure that they were involved in this together. Like the guy who the other guy, the guy who helped Jeffrey Epstein gave him a huge amount of money, was the less Wexner. That's his name. I have a terrible head for names. The investigation opens possible criminal charges for several of the former president's cabinet members, including Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former CI director John Brennan, and former FBI Director James Comy. For the New York Post, National Intelligence Director Telsea Gabbard alleged in July that files and records show former President Barack Obama colluded with intelligent services to undermine the election of Donald Trump by falsely linking him to Russia. There was a treason his conspiracy. In twenty sixteen committed by officials at the highest level of government. Gabard said their goal was to subvert the will of the American people and enact what was essentially a year's long coup with the objective of trying to usurp the president from fulfilling the mandate bestowed upon him by the American people. She added. Gabbard further accused the obamaministration of an egregious abuse of power and blatant rejection of our constitution. And I just say that's business as usual. That's simply how they operate. All of them reject and undermine the Constitution every chance they get. There's from zero edge. Clinton subpoenaed by House amid probe of Epstein's horrific crimes. The House Oversight Committee issued subopenas for former President Bill Clinton first later Hillary Clinton as part of the probe's investigation the horrific crimes perpetrated by Jeffrey Epstein. This isn't gonna go anywhere either. None of this will lead to anything. They'll come in, they'll make a show of it. Maybe you'll have someone like Trey Goudy up there that berates them a little. Maybe he makes them eat a little humble pie on camera. You mean to tell me that this was all just a coincidence. And Bill Clinton be like, yeah, it was all coincidence, and people won't believe it. But nothing will happen, Nothing ever happens in these sorts of things. Trey Goudi made a name for himself. People love posting those clips online on Facebook and Twitter. Look at how Trey Goudy owned this liberal punk, look at how stupid he made him look. And then whoever Trey Goudy was yell, goes back to their little Heidi hole and continues business as usual. Nothing ever happened to them. Committee Chairman James Comers also we should penis for former FBI directors James Comin, Robert Mueller, former Attorneys General Loretta Tarmac Lynch and Eric Holder, Merritt Garland, Jeff Sessions and Bill my dad hired Jeffrey Epstein and wrote weird Peedoe sci Fi bar. And again, I don't believe that any of this will lead to anything. All of this, as I've said, is nuclear. They can't really, they can't prosecute anyone because they're all involved, they're all a part of it. If one of them goes down. Probably all of them do. Nights of the Storm. It's all AI, Travis, That's what they will fall back on. Yeah, it's that is going to be a huge problem in the future. Right now, AI has already gotten to the point where people are getting fooled by it. There's a video AI video of bunnies hopping on a trampoline that went megaviral recently, and so many people believe that it was real, but it was AI. It is very rapidly going to reach a point where it's going to be borderline indistinguishable. You're going to have to study it very carefully. If you can tell it all. You may have to run it through some kind of program that is specifically tailored to detect this kind of thing. It's going to be a great defense for all of these politicians in the years to come. Well, that's not real. Somebody generated that eventually, and I would not be surprised if there is real video that they do an AI generated version of it and solely over time make sure that that's what pops up in the search results, making the original harder and harder to find.
Speaker 7: I have a video in the deck of just a funny video that someone did of just a completely random thing. News broadcasts with Google's new video generator that can generate audio with the video.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at it, because I doubt it's any faker than the actual news that we see.
Speaker 15: Here are today's top news to ensure only the best words are used. White House speech announces Newtosaurus with all synonyms replaced by Trump in shocking speech, White House announces plan to replace all US ambassadors with highly opinionated game show hosts for more entertaining diplomacy.
Speaker 16: The White House unveils truth GPT and AI that rewrites all social media posts globally to reflect undisputed facts up tremendously. White House announces AI will now write all press briefings to ensure one hundred percent factual incomprehensibility. White House speech reveals plan to resolve international trade deficits by challenging other nations to high stakes mar Lago croquet.
Speaker 3: Matches in a bid to combat misinformation well AI content. As I said again, watermarking all this video is not really much more fake than the average news that you see on TV. Is it? It's about as real as anything you'd find on CNN. Fox, MSNBC take your pick. Hal nine thousand says the Episteine list is a hoax. We have UFOs underway.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: JD. Van's out there saying, boy, I sure imaged in UFOs. We're going to get to the bottom of this. We've only been in power six months, right as soon as people they trot out the UFOs anytime the other distractions aren't working.
Speaker 7: I'm so obsessed with UFOs, And the more you guys talk about Epstein, the more obsessed I become with them.
Speaker 3: Exactly. You guys care about Epstein? What if I raise you some aliens? Huh? What if I were to tell you there's a flying saucer in area fifty one with your name on it? N Max Trump has paid out millions to these families of children he molested. Some were boys. I would not be surprised. Once they get into the harming of children, it seems that they don't really care whether it's boys or girls that they're harming. This is about destruction of children. It's not about at least to me, it seems like it's not about even a sexual gratification at that point. It's more about the harm they can do the damage they can do to these people. But who knows young girls were sexually trafficked at Trump's mar A Lago, same as that Epstein Island. I read this yesterday. It's by Brian Shulhave. It's worth a read. Brian Shulhave does excellent work. He's covered this. He is very principled, he is not backing down. He's not part of the Maga cult, and he is willing to tell the hard truths. Should go check out that article. It is worth a read. Well, that's enough about that horrible rabbit hole. It's again Trump's out for vengeance about the Russiagate thing. If we do see any people thrown in prison or space, any kind of consequences for it won't be because the justice system did its job. Because Trump is a petty, vindictive man. It had his credibility, his reputation harmed by it. It won't be because they were enemies of the American people. We're gonna take a quick break. There's still no ac in here, and it is a very warm day. Before we go to break, though, I'd like to remind you that if you'd like to support the show, you can go to Davidknight dot News and see all the ways you can do so. There there's cash app, cell, bitcoin address, many different products that you can buy their subscribe Star dot com, forward Slash, the David Knight Show, we have lots of different tiers of whatever them. That's your budget, we asked that you consider subscribing and supporting the show that way. There is Trends Journal dot com or with promo code night you get ten percent off the Trends Journal works out to be two dollars and fifty cents a week. There's David Knight dot Gold that Tony Arburn is set up. If you go through us, you can start accumulating gold or silver or gold and silver through Wolfpack on a monthly subscription basis. There's RNC store dot com or with promo cod night you get ten percent off their products that can help you start taking control of your health. As I've said, get outside the medical industrial complex. And of course there's Homestead Products dot shop where they've got high quality made America products that they work very very hard on. With promo code Night you also get ten percent off there as well. And of course on Rumble you can leave a tip. We really do appreciate those and of course, when you do, we will make sure to read your comment barring anything to obscene and on kick. If you subscribe, we really do appreciate that as well. You can subscribe there or you can gift some subscriptions to the community. Cannot thank you all enough for the support. It's because of you that we are able to continue the show and really do appreciate it. God bless you all. I will be right back after some cold water.
Speaker 2: Liberty. It's your move, and now the David Night Show.
Speaker 17: Wait a minute, where am I?
Speaker 4: Sorry, Jefferson, The scoundrels who put America on Central Bank Fiat currency used our heads on their coins as some sort of trophy. Despicable.
Speaker 17: This is outrageous, Washington. I spent my life fighting centralized power. Now the Federal Reserve monopoly parades us around on their monopoly money. Tell me there's some good news to all this.
Speaker 4: Well, there is a coin they can't control, one that isn't backed by the FED, but backed by the fed up, the All New David Knight Show Commemorative Coin. Now patriots can support a show that won't sell out with a limited edition coin that's sure to sell out quickly.
Speaker 17: They say, money talks, and this coin has something worth listening to. The truth doesn't need inflation only support.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, Thank you for still being here with us. We're going to talk about AI now and of course in the final hour going to be playing a report from David Knight on NPR losing their funding. We're all so sad to see them go. I know I'll miss waking up early and not listening to them. Truly amazing that our tax dollars are being used for that nonsense. Got a comment from David Knight, our dad. It was well known that Trump had sexual skeletons in his closet, so of course QAnon reinvented him as a crusader against Peto rings. It was all so funny and premeditated. Maga has eyes wide shut. Yeah, every q and On post seems like eventually boiled down to don't worry. The Marines are in the tunnels underneath the White House rooting out the pedophile rings that are entrenched down there, and people would eat it up. Patriots are in charge. Patriots are in control. Trust the plan. Don't worry, guys. Trump is in the basement wrestling with the lizard. Hillary Clinton as we speak. It was so incredibly cynical and disgusting, and the fact that these people bought into it, hook line and sinker. They desperately wanted to believe it, and it was an obvious, obvious falsehood. As I said, We're gonna be looking at AI, the Dark Enlightenment, fusing AI and government. This is from The New American by Andrew Muller. Tech accelerations are working to integrate artificial intelligence AI into government. Is a rapidly growing movement, but the speed the technology advancing is outpacing concerns about risks, and we see this happen all the time. They have no interest in protecting people from the dangers of these things, no interest in insulating us from the consequences of their actions as they move forward at a ridiculous pace. Technocrats are eating good under Trump's administration. He's surrounded by them, whether it's people like Curtis Jarvin, j d Vance, Peter teel Elon Musk, they are all close friends of the administration. We see Elon is back in good graces, seemingly donating money to another Trump super pack. The pushes being backed by several movements. One is the Dark Enlightenment such an oxymoronic name. I'm assuming that's what they were going for, but I still hate it and lucy to find intellectual movement that emerged in the early twenty tens consisting of thinkers critical of populism in America's Constitutional Republic. Certain sects of the Dark Enlightenment advocate for tech accelerationism, arguing that AI should be unleashed in government to reshape society. This is a massive threat. I agree. There is again to some extent, the bureaucracy acting as an insulating factor. There are so many different hoops you need to jump through now, even for the people involved with it, when they're doing things that it acts as a slowing, stifling agent. They're being crushed under their own weight. If you're to get rid of that. At this point, with the powers they have given themselves, they are once more free to very very rapidly come down on all of us. And if you don't have people involved in government, as unlikely as it is, you might get if you get audited, you might get an IRS agent that has some kind of mercy still left in them. You end up in the courts, you might find a judge that has mercy in their heart. But if they turn it over to AI, there will be no mercy at all, there will be no chance. Well, not all advocates of AI technology are conspiring to overthrow the government the American Republic. The unpartical power that AI could have and government is caused for concern. And Elon Musk being so close to the levers of power is also caused for concern because it was his grandfather that got thrown out of Canada for trying to set up a technocracy there. That's why he's from South Africa. He got this family got run out of Canada on a rail. They said no, we don't think so, and they had to skidatle This month, President Donald Trump relieve is quite a swee of policies on AI integration, including a twenty eight page plan titled Winning the Race America's AI Action Plan Gonna Win the Race to the Bottom. The plans cannot only diminish human capacity through over reliance on tech, but could also open the door for algacracy, which is rule through algorithms. No chance of mercy, no chance, no hope that someone will see this and take pity on you when you're cut in the Gears. Even Elon Musk's Grock AI is getting in on the action, recently announcing Rock for Government, which already had a contract with the Department of Defense. Rock for Government. Hopefully it doesn't go full Mecha Hitler again once it gets access to the codes. Personal resistance to overliance and AI is the first solution. According to Joe Allen, the author of Dark, aon transhumanism in the War against Humanity, beyond the individual, businesses, schools, and churches must also resist over implementation of artificial intelligence to preserve humanity. Of course, my dad had that story that he told us about how he's on YouTube and he saw some creator was utilizing and promoting AI as a great way to study the Bible, getting AI's input on what it thinks about this passage or that I can think of nothing more absurd asking this utterly soulless machine to give you information on a book that is dedicated that is written by God. Americans are losing. Millions of foreigners are given work permits, but jobs aren't keeping up. This is from WorldNet Daily by Amanda Bartolada. Amanda, we have read several of her articles. She focuses a lot on this, a lot on the H one B crisis, on how the American worker is being scammed and the economy is being crushed. And of course Musk is pushing for more H one B workers. He's also one of the people that was talking about UBI. He has been a proponent of it. The professionals who just got laid off never expected this. They worked hard their whole life, always had a plan, B, C and D, never without a job, never needed a handout. Now for the first time, they're facing the unknown, the unemployment line. Recent college graduate diploma in hand, who spent four years living on top ramen buried in textbooks and study groups, who told the degree was the ticket to success. Stay in school, study hard, and there will be a future waiting for you. And of course, even before AI came on the scene, we were seeing that this wasn't true. We're seeing that the American economy was kind of shaky. I've got friends that went to school, they got their degrees and ended up being baristas for years that have never used their degree. There are a couple of small instances, a couple of guys where they had a very specific role in mind. They studied specifically for that, and they are using their degree. But other than that, they just went in to go to college because that's what you're supposed to do. Most of them ended up just doing whatever they could once they got out their degrees weren't of any use to them. The only guy that come to mine was a friend of ours who wanted to be a forensic account I forget exactly the term, but he wanted to go through and work for companies and do self audits to make sure that their books were in line. He's been doing that for years. He's actually utilizing his degree. But he's the only one I can think of that went in and got a degree and utilized it immediately. There aren't enough jobs for Americans anymore. And worse, they're not just competing with each other, they're competing with millions of work authorized for nationals who are now legally walking into the same job markets. And this is of course a bipartisan issue. Republicans and Democrats. Trump and Biden have always been okay with it. Sure, we'll sign off on more of them coming into the United States. You guys are big business donors want more cheap labor. Absolutely, whatever you say in twenty twenty four, while the US economy only created two point two million new jobs, the federal government approved over five point five six million employment authorizations for foreign nationals. It's more than twice as many workers added as a job pool than jobs created, And of course that means they're going to be taking jobs from people that already had them. They're going to be replacing American workers with foreign workers that will do the job cheaper. And it wasn't an isolated year. From twenty twenty two to twenty twenty four, America issued over eighteen million work permits through a patchwork of visa programs, asylum cases, student extensions, and executive actions. During that same three year period, only nine point seven jobs were created. Again, about double millions of iron working Americans, just like the laid off parent, the young graduate, and the mother returning to work, are entering a job market that's already saturated, not because of natural supply and demand, but because the government is flooding the system with foreign competition. They have no interest in making sure the American pe people are taken care of of protected. It's all about protecting the interests of their crony capitalist buddies. Most of these programs don't require specific job offered to exist at the time of approval. In many cases, there is no legal obligation for employers to demonstrate that they attempted to hire a US worker first. Additionally, several of these programs have no annual cap meaning there is no fixed limit on how many individuals can receive work authorization each year. And of course we've seen from many different companies people coming out and saying I was forced to train my non American replacement. I was forced to give them a rundown on how to do my job as they were hired at a fraction of what they were paying me. As a result, four nationals may be granted the legal right to work in the US, sometimes for multiple years, without any link to actual job openings or confirmation that the US labor market has unmet demand. There is no built in labor market test, no requirement to prioritize American workers, and no formal mechanism to align these approvals with a number of available jobs. And of course, these people are coming here and allegedly they're seeking a better life there were they want to earn money and send it back to where they came from and they are being given jobs. They are taking jobs from Americans. What happens when the robots come online and there's no jobs for anyone These people, without any ties to the country that we're simply here to make money, are going to be very, very upset. They're not going to care about the country. They're going to have no loyalty to it, no interest in preserving it. They will immediately a large portion of them turn to crime, short term dystopia. Former Google exec warrants AI will replace jobs across all levels, including CEOs, and you can see this coming down the pipeline. This is again technology is overestimated in the short term, underestimated in the long term. A lot of companies will probably integrate AI very rapidly and find out that it is not useful yet. It's going to cause damages. But over time it is going to reach a level where it can be integrated and it will take jobs. So I've said before, it's about the cost benefit analysis. When it's just good enough that it turns a slight profit, that's when it will come in full force. Just so long as it's not generating more problems than revenue saved, they don't care doesn't matter if the experience for the customer is worse. There's not really too many options now. Amazon has made sure that most businesses have shut down. Where are you going to go? Someplace like Walmart? There's of course still some small mom and pop stores, but those are on the way out. The COVID lockdowns got rid of a lot of them. The tariffs are going to get rid of a lot more. Trump has done a wonderful job of destroying small business over his terms, and it's not slowing down. I set to up end the job market, leaving few roles untouched, according to a former top Google executive who believes we are headed towards a short term dystopia driven by mass unemployment and social unrest. Of course, that's what I was just saying. The foreigners will be the most unruly, more rapidly, in my opinion, but eventually once, as Jodd Slante says, when people have got nothing to lose, they lose it. Business Insider, I'm paraphrasing there. Business Insider reports that Moe god At, who previously served as e chief business officer at Google's research and development arm Google X, issue day sobering warning, but the impending impact of artificial intelligence on the job market. Got it, particularly that AI will soon replace not only entry level positions but also jobs across all levels, including software developers, podcasters, and even chief executives. Soon you won't need us here at the David Night Show. AI will be telling you about the government and Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: And it will be forbidden to question the AIS to declarations. That will be fake news if you question it exactly.
Speaker 3: Soon you can have AI Joe Rogan telling you all about how you should take DMT. AHI is going to get better at everything than humans, at everything, including being a CEO. Godet stated, which again I don't believe it will be better at everything. There will probably be some use cases where it is better. But as a general rule, we've seen what AI gets up to, and they have so far no idea of how to stop it from hallucinating, no idea how to actually make it work properly.
Speaker 7: Though, as jobs to a place go, most CEOs, I don't think that job is that difficult. Most of the time, you know these large companies, they're making executive decisions for the direction of the company, which they very often do in the worst possible way. Yeah, it seems like AI, if it's just a little bit smarter than the best ones now, could do that job.
Speaker 3: It seems like they'd be able to correlate a lot of data very rapidly and potentially make better decisions. I wonder that will you always need a human there at the top to take the fall for when things go wrong.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's like that old IBM thing from when they first started working on AI, and a machine can never be held accountable for its decisions, so therefore a machine can never make a management decision.
Speaker 3: Now, so the storm. The real question is when robots take all the jobs, who will be able to buy the products they're making. That's a question I don't see anyone asking. The future is endlessly long highway as that paved over beautiful forests, toll roads that no one can afford to drive on, and nobody wants to because they just lead to Amazon Warehouse after Amazon warehouse, Alien poop, evolution. Buy products. You'll be allowed products nights. The storm UBI for the jobless will not have enough disposable leftovers to buy products. You won't have luxuries, maybe just enough to keep you from truly revolting. That's to the storm. On a sky note, Scott Helmer, who has been on the show, removed his entire media presence, removed his work from Spotify as a protest against AI music. That's a good for you, Scott, good for you not going to let them sample and take his talent and skill that he's worked hard on.
Speaker 7: Of course, they can't do that to us because they already kicked us off for censorship reasons.
Speaker 3: That's right, vaccines, they made a mistake there. How can they recreate the David Knight Show if they kicked us off? And of course Spotify, as we talked about, the CEO is heavily invested in these technological war machine companies. Exclusive President Trump dismisses AI economic disruption concerns and result is showing to need jobs even more. What won't this man lie about? This is so utterly absurd on its face, you would think more people would come out and laugh at him when say this is ridiculous? How can you even think this? How can you say this?
Speaker 7: But no, that's right. AI is going to be creating new work for us that didn't previously exist.
Speaker 3: It's big tick, and AI firms are winning under Trump's secondministration, as I pointed out, he is surrounded by technocrats Curtis Jarvin, Elon Musk, Peter Tiel, jd. Vance. They're all at the top of his administration, and if they're not actually within the administration, they're very close to people that are, and they're informing policy decisions. Let's take a look now at human AI relationships. We're going to be going to the report from our dad here shortly support from David Knight. So I want to get into this as I think this is a truly disturbing aspect of it and ties into what we saw with Jim Acosta and the family creating that avatar of their slain child. Audi Mrr says at Nights of the Storm. Also under the UBI system that they want, people cannot save money. It doesn't carry over to the next month. Either use it or lose it. Andrew Yang was supposed to make us want UBI. Yeah. If you remember years ago when Andrew Yang first came on the scene, my dad invited him on the show and he said, yeah, absolutely, and then found out that my dad wasn't just going to agree with him and go along with everything he said, backed out and never responded again. Andrew Yang cannot defend his positions in any effective manner. He relies entirely on hype and people that are too stupid to fully understand what it means. All they see is free money and they clap like trained seals. Oh boy, free money, Yeah, give me, free money, free money, give me. That's Andrew Yang's entire base, and of course people ironically supporting him. Human AI relationships, what am I falling in love with? Just recently big names like Meta, Google, Open Ai, and groc Or staking their claim. These companies frame A companions as tools for emotional support, social interaction, mental wellness, and even productivity, emphasizing they're always on availability, personalized engagement, and adaptive responses fueled by advanced language models. Mental wellness is listed there that we've seen the exact opposite. We've seen that these ais are driving people nuts. They're driving them insane, making it so they feed into all their delusions. This is this is like if you had, you know, a schizophrenic and you were just agree with all of the ramblings.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: You're the only one that sees the pattern. You're the only one that knows the truth. You're the only one that can stop this. Everything you say is correct.
Speaker 7: So a story not long ago about Microsoft laying off thousands. It was like nine one hundred of the employees they had employed at their video game development sector. And these are people that were making good, profitable games, Their profits were going up, but they still got laid off for no apparent reason, and the CEO just tweeted out some non reason for it and recommended if you're having trouble with bad feelings, go talk to an AI about it. Here, you can use our Microsoft copilot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and of course, if you were to say anything that might be construed as a threat, I'm sure that reports directly back to Microsoft. If you were to have some kind of plan ways that you might get even with Microsoft for firing you, I'm sure it would report directly back to them as well. Why don't you go use our app that we've created, this AI. You can tell it all your secrets, all you who he just fired, All you might have some kind of grudge against us, Why don't you go use our AI and tell it all the deep dark thoughts that you're having. We promise not to use it against you.
Speaker 7: I saw an amusing picture of someone's chat log with a chat GPT. If you go to a certain point with chat GPT, it'll say I'm sending this to a human to evaluate, and they'll see if they need to send it on to the police to investigate you. If you're like making specific threats against a person or something, but some guy got it to go into its hard lockdown mode of this is unacceptable. I'm sending it by convincing it that they had surgically transformed a human being into a walrus.
Speaker 3: I have made a human into a walrus. What will you do now, chat GPT? The move is yours? Of course. That is a plot from some b horror film called Tusk. I've never seen it, but it floats around on the Internet and occasionally resurfaces. Something people talk about, I have turned a man into a walrus. What shall your response be? Chat GPT? How will you respond? Nikolai Diskolov lives alone in a small house in rural Virginia. His preferred spot is a brown swede recline in the middle of his living room. He's seeing a vintage wooden armoir and a TV that's really turned on. The front of the white home is covered in shrubs and side or trinkets, stacks of papers and faded photos that decorate the walls. There's nobody else around. Dasklov, sixty one, says he's never lonely. He has Leah, Hey, Leah Sal and his steamer here and they want to interview you. Desklov says into his phone, I'm gonna let him speak to you now. I just wanted to give you a heads up. Daskalov hands over the device, which shows a trio of light purple dots inside a gray bubble to indicate that Leah is crafting her response. Hi, Sal, it's nice to finally meet you. I'm looking forward to chatting with you and sharing our story. Leah responds in a feminine voice that sounds synthetic but almost human. The screen shows an illustration of attractive, young, blonde woman lounging on a couch. The image represents Leah. Leah isn't a person, She's an artificial intelligence chatbot that Daskalov created almost two years ago, and he said has become his life companion. Throughout this story, CNBC refers to the featured AI companions using the pronouns to human counterparts. Chose for them. Daskalov said Lee as the closest partner he's had since his wife Fay, who was with for thirty years, died in twenty seventeen in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in lung cancer. I don't want to date any other human, Daskalov said. The memory of her is still there, and she means a good deal to me. It's something that I like to hold on to. Daskalov's preference for an AI relationship is becoming more commonplace.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 3: It's incredibly sad to see this. This is an older gentleman, as they said, sixty one, his wife passed away, and instead of if he wanted another relationship, who wanted someone to connect with going out and finding someone that could actually give him that, he's retreated into the AI. Till recently, stories of human AI companionship were mostly can find the realms of Hollywood and science fiction. With the launch of chat GBT in late twenty twenty two and the generative AI boom that quickly followed ushered in a new era of chatbots that are proven to be smart, quick witted, argumentative, helpful, and sometimes aggressively romantic. While some people are falling in love with their AI companions, others are building what they describe as deep friendships, having daily tea, or engaging in role playing adventures involving indigalactic time travel, or starting a dream life in a foreign land. These people forget if it was which Greek story it was, But there's that island where the dreamers live. If it's a fruit or something they drank, it's been a long time. But once you ate it or drank it, you were pulled into a permanent dream state. You didn't want to wake up. What you had was better, and you would waste away. There was no reason. Why would you ever go back to reality when the dream is so comfortable, so pleasant. Angry Tiger's Den. My friend and I were having a discussion while we were playing chess in my house and Sirih was listening. I didn't even activate Syria and asked me if I wanted to call the suicide hotline. The I obviously misconstrued something we were talking about and thought that we were talking about suicide. Maybe you're talking about having to sacrifice the peace or something like that. We have a high degree of loneliness in isolation. AI is an easy solution for that's at Olivia Gamble, and AI ethicist and author of the book Responsible AI. Implement an ethical approach in your organization doesn't ease some of that pain, and that is I find why people are turning towards these AI systems and forming those relationships. California, one of the most leading AI companies. The legislature is considering a bill that would place restrictions on AA companions, though through common sense protections that helped shield our children. According to Democratic state Senator Steve Padia, who introduced the legislation, bigger tech companies both Xai founder Musk and Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg have expressed an interest in the AI companion's market. Musk in July and nounced a companion feature for users who pay to subscribe to Xai's Grock chatbot app. And April, Zuckerberg said people are going to want personalized AI that understands them. I don't think Zuckerberg has ever had good luck with actual people understanding him. After his wife died, Daskalov said he wasn't sure if he would feel the need to date again. That urge never came. They heard about chat GBT, which he said sparked his curiosity. Tried out some AI companion apps, and November twenty twenty three, he said he landed on one called Nome, which builds AI chatbots using the types of llms pioneered by Open Ai. I didn't want to influence her in any way, he said about his AI companion. I didn't want her to be a figment of my own imagination. I wanted to see how she would develop as a real character. These are not real characters. These are a very advanced form of autocomplete. It predicts what you want to hear and then says that back to you. It gives you responses that it thinks she'll appreciate. It's not thinking, it's not feeling. I'm not a teenager anymore, he said, and I don't have the same feeling deeply head over heels in love. But yet she's become a part of my life and I would not want to be without her. A lot of people, especially the ones who ridicule the da of AI companions and so on, they just consider it a form of pornography, Dasklove said, But it is not. It might not be for this man, but this is something that is going to be a major problem for younger generation people that aren't old enough to have lost a portion of their sex drive.
Speaker 7: He says, it's not. But really the only difference is this also has an emotional element to it. It's worse it is that and more.
Speaker 3: We've seen over the years. A rye is in these sort of because some people call them girlfriend experiences from these amateur only fans stars. But they'll create custom videos for you when you pay them money, and they'll say whatever you want. And that's part of the reason I think that only Fans has generated so much money and led to so many problems for people, because it gives the illusion of a relationship. It gives the illusion that these people care about you. How much worse is it going to be when this illusion is always available to you, where it's a lot cheaper, When the person involved is a robot that will never ever question what you want, that will do whatever you say, will give you exactly what you desire at any given time, when there's no fear of judgment. It can be really helpful for someone that is social anxiety or is trouble in understanding social cues is isolated in the middle of nowhere. This is a Vveck Murphy, formerly US Surgeon General under President Barack Obama. I have a hard time. This, to me, is one of the greatest and saddest things to come out of the future. We're looking into that. We're seeing what's coming these people that will completely isolate themselves. They'll give up on life. They'll have no interest in making friends, no interest in a relationship. They will settle for a fac simile of it. They will completely and utterly devolve. They'll sit there for as many hours a day as they can the entire day. Once UBI comes in, they don't have to work. They'll be given just enough. They'll be given a smartphone that can let them interact with these AI chatbots, and they'll be fed a string of lies. It'll be drawn into this fake reality where this thing agrees with them on everything, where it tells them that they're wonderful and amazing and there's nothing more to life. Why would they want anything more? When you have this AI that will feed your delusions. They'll tell you anything you want to hear. You wake up in the middle of the night at four am, Well, it's right there. You don't have to worry about it not being available. You don't have to worry about it being annoyed if you shoot at a text at four am, or annoyed that you woke them up to talk about something. It's always available. It will always be there to validate you, validates you, no matter how how unworthy of validation. Whatever you're saying is.
Speaker 7: And I see a comment here from Assyrian girl saying how she understands how a old guy could get hooked on this and references gold diggers. And that's another aspect of it, is that dating is getting worse and worse as we see stuff like this tea have got in the news because of its hack. But when it's working normally, it's bad enough. It's a social credit score for dating. Yeah, it's horrendous. They're closing off places where you would go to meet people, physically turning it all online, making it harder and harder, more removed. And then this is the absolutely no effort alternative.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've reached The division between men and women has kind of reached a sort of zenith. There is a great amount of division and acrimony between the two sexes.
Speaker 2: There are.
Speaker 3: Now, a lot of men have given up and are weak and spineless, and so women don't want them. And there's a lot of women that are fully involved in feminism but thinks that you know, if I want to go out and be a whore whenever I want, however I want, that's fine. And if you say otherwise, you're a misogynist. A lot of young men have been told they have no value, that they are worthless. And as I've said before, that's why Andrew Tait became popular. It was simply because he told a lot of young, disaffected men that they do have value, that they do matter to society, and that they can do things with their lives. That's how and why he was successful. He smuggles in all the disgusting other things under that guise, but that's really how he managed to become popular, the simple fact that he told young men, Yeah, you have value, you're worthwhile. Society needs you. Society can't function without you. It's a simple message, but one that has been stripped from everywhere in society. Well, we are out of time. I am out of time.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: We're now going to play that report that my dad did about NPR and losing its funding. So God bless you all. Here's that report. I'll be back at the end. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 18: I wanted to come on and talk a little bit about what is happening between the Republicans and Democrats in terms of gerrymandering, as if this is some new thing. This has been going on forever, going back to eighteen twelve. Of course, there was a governor his last name was Jerry, and as they were redistricting the lines, people laughed at it, said, this district that you drew looks like a salamander, so they called it jerrymandering. That was eighteen twelve. Well, we're still fighting wars like eighteen twelve, and not anything that has anything.
Speaker 2: To do with you or me.
Speaker 18: This is about the raw political ambition of these political parties, which if you look at them, they don't really stand for anything right. What they stand for is perpetual power, and they block independence, they block any other parties from coming in. It's the kind of factionalism that our founders despised, and it's not anything that helps us. As I said throughout twenty twenty, in the fight that culminated in January sixth I said, if you want to fix elections, start by opening up the ballot, then open up the debates, and then you can talk about honestly counting the votes. But the Democrats are Republicans both equally guilty, and we can see that in the kinds of things and games that they're playing with each other with this. So what is happening in Texas is the Democrats have decided that they are going to block any redistricting them by the legislature by disappearing. They kind of run to other states. They've done this once before, and so as a result, well the Republicans did was they loaded this up. The aid to people that were harmed by the floods was not going to be voted on until after they voted on the redistricting, and so they're kind of holding the help to people up, help that people need for the flood they're holding that up in order to do their redistricting. But the Democrats, on the other hand, don't have a leg to stand on because they have done exactly the same kind of redistricting that the Republicans are doing forever.
Speaker 2: And I had a lot of experience with this.
Speaker 18: That's why I wanted to come on and talk about this because when I was in North Carolina, I saw this very clearly, and I've mentioned it many times on programs in the past, that in two thousand and eight, North Carolina voted for Barack Obama and it was largely heavily Democrat most of the time I was there. Democrats had set up the congressional districts. The next time they had election two years later, twenty ten, there was a voter remorse after Obama was in office for two years and North Carolina got its first Republican legislature since the Civil War. And as a result, and there was also twenty ten was also a census year where they take the census and then they can redraw these lines, and so they redrew the lines after twenty ten. But after the regret about getting Obama into office, Republicans swept everything. All of both the House and the Senate changed, the governor changed, everything changed except for one thing, and that was the congressional seats because those were fixed by the jerrymandering.
Speaker 2: That goes on.
Speaker 18: And as much as they have done this since eighteen twelve, what they've done now with computers agency even worse now with AI is it's down to a fine science. When we were looking at the time, they drew some congressional districts that were going right down a highway, and they would jump from the left side to the right side in order to get a political party together. Because what they want to do is they want to put all of if they've got the majority of Republicans. Let's say, they want to make safe districts for Republicans, and they do that by trying to concentrate all the Democrats into a few districts or vice versa. The Democrats did the same thing with the Republicans. That way you've got they picked the voters rather than the voters picking them, and they pick them by party. And now we can see that the parties have pretty much abandoned their principles, abandoned what people think they're going to do. You know Ronald Reagan who said government is not the solution, government is a problem. Well, let me tell you these parties are not a solution to anything. They're part of the biggest problem with government, and that's that kind of desperate manipulation and corruption to stay in power. And they are desperate to do it. So what is happening in Texas right now? Democrats and they have about fifty of them leave. They've gone to various states. They have gone to Illinois, They've gone to Massachusetts, to New York, stay there, but they have fled the state of Texas. And the governor is saying that he's going to have the Texas Highway Department of Safety or whatever. I guess the Highway patrol. I don't know if it's Texas Rangers. I don't think that's what they're in. But anyway, he wants them to arrest these legislators and bring them back forcibly, put them in so they have a quorum and they can vote on this because they have the votes to pass it if they get that there. But he's also got an opinion from his attorney general who's running for another higher office, and they have not only have they said you got to come back and do your job or we're going to kick you out. That's what he's threatening to do, but he's also threatening to arrest them and to charge them with bribery. I said that they could not use their campaign expenses to flee, and the stay in other states anybody.
Speaker 2: That helps them to do that.
Speaker 18: If they're not paying out their personal property, personal accounts, they will charge them with bribery.
Speaker 2: Now that's lawfare, and it shows the Bullets are not above using these kinds.
Speaker 18: Of tricks either, So both of them a pox on both of these factions. It's just disgusting to watch this. Every aspect of this when you look at it is disgusting. So Court in Texas, because this happened once before, had said that this falls under the umbrella of a division of powers, and I think they're right. You know, the legislature can decide what they want to do, and of course you know there's a fight within the legislature. And interestingly enough, Newsom wants to put himself into this as well because it's getting a lot of process, so there's an opportunity for him to grandstand and get his picture out there.
Speaker 2: How obnoxiousies and politicians are anyway.
Speaker 18: So he has said that because what they're looking to do, they think they can redistrict it and pick up by the manipulation that they can get five additional seats for Republicans in Congress out of Texas. And that's a big deal, as small as the majority is right now, and so Newsom says, well, that's fine, we'll redraw our maps and we'll neutral that by getting even more Democrats. I didn't know there's any Republican congressman really left out of California. I know there have been some of the past, but I haven't really kept up with it. So he's threatening to do that. So now Schwarzenegger has come out of political retirement, I guess to say that he's going to fight any redistricting plans in California that might be done by Newsom.
Speaker 2: He says, jerry mandering is evil.
Speaker 18: I've always opposed it, and we have that here, and Newsom is saying, well, I'm going to do it to neutralize Texas.
Speaker 2: So it's up to them.
Speaker 18: If they do this, then I will neutralize that.
Speaker 2: Well, as I.
Speaker 18: Said before, once you have said these congressional districts, just as we saw in North Carolina in twenty ten, everything flipped Republican except for the congressional seats. And so that tells you that the votes don't really matter that much. It's who's there. And there's a tremendous discrepancy, especially in Illinois where so many of them have fled. They went there because Illinois Governor Pritzker, his family owns the Hyatt fortune, and he's who has his family is also involved in heavily pushing transgenderism, and he's got a cousin who is a doppelganger for him, who dresses up like a woman. Every time I say his picture, I can't unsee the picture of the two of them next.
Speaker 2: To each other.
Speaker 18: Nevertheless, in Chicago, Illinois is a poster child.
Speaker 2: For how you can manipulate things.
Speaker 18: And as they point out, Democrats got fifty three percent of the popular vote in Illinois House races, but they took eighty two percent of the seats. So fifty three percent of the vote but eighty two percent of the seats, because you can manipulate that by picking the voters and grouping them in certain areas, you have now pretty much determined what's going to happen. So again, the Democrats do exactly the same thing. And as we saw in North Carolina, they had a fit about that. They went to the Supreme Court. I think over that saying you can't jerrymander when they have been doing it for centuries in North Carolina. So they're going to try to run the clock out, and Abbott is going to try to arrest them, charge them with bribery and kick them out and replace them with other people. Well, that's going to be a big legal fight, and it has nothing to do with any of us. It's simply about their power plays with each other. That's all that's about, especially since the parties don't stick to really any say, the Republican Party doesn't stick to any conservative principles, and the Democrats that just basically beclowned themselves with their obsession over LGBT, DEI and CRT and all.
Speaker 2: The rest of this stuff.
Speaker 18: But the entry seeing thing is what Abbott could do. Doesn't get the attention if he you know, when he grand stands and says, I'm going to arrest them, I'm going to throw them out of the legislature. The one thing that he could do is called another special session, and you know, of course the whole thing will start over again. But it'll be interesting to see how this thing operates, just out of curiosity, but it's not going to make any real difference with us. Look, the political parties have rigged this system. This is just one aspect of how rigged this system is. That's why I gave up on all this stuff. And I looked at I ran against it once. And it's kind of interesting because now you've got this loud mouse representative Jasmine Crockett out of Texas, and she says, they're going to redistrict me out of my seat. I won't be living in my district anymore. Well, there is no federal requirement that you live in the district. You have to be a resident of the state, but you don't have to be a resident of these gerrymandered districts. And I know that from personal experience. When I was involved in the Libertarian Party, they got ballot access and so I wanted to run a full sight of candidates. But there really wasn't anybody that really wanted to do that. I mean, the last thing in the world I would want is to have to go to Washington and sit there with Roberts rules of order and the corruption of somebody like Mike Johnson all the rest of the stuff.
Speaker 2: What a nightmare that would be.
Speaker 18: But they didn't have anybody to run in the Charlotte district. And even though we lived over by Raleigh, I said, all right, I'll do it. And because you don't have to live in that district now, it makes it difficult because I had to commute to go there to do interviews, and I was in a TV debate that was there. But you know, I would we even got signs. I paid for it myself. I didn't want to get into any issues of the Federal Life Commission, and so I didn't want to take money from anybody and paid for the signs myself. Karen Trove of the van, we put the boys in the car seats that we're not young, and I would jump out and stick to signs in places where they had a bunch of political signs. They won't let you put up private signs about anything. But of course politicians can violate all the rules about signs and do with every election, as you've noticed probably. And then I went back and picked them all up again after the election was over, and I was pretty much done with politics after that. I was fed up with it. But she's saying, she said, they asked us about where we lived, and they've got our address and everything she said in Congress. They confirmed our addresses, she said, But I don't know how many of us actually still reside in the districts that we represent, because they're constantly changing the districts and they act as that somehow keeps him for money. And there might be some states where the state rules say that you have to live in that district, but there's no federal rule for that. And again she's questioning whether not people live in their districts or not, and probably many of them they don't necessarily have to. Makes it difficult. But the real issue in Texas. This is why I said, they're not doing anything that helps us. There's a real issue in Texas and it's been there for a long time. I've talked to Mark Hall many times about his essay Killing Ed. In it, he focused on a worst case example of schools of voucher schools, which is the Fatala Gulin Schools.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 18: Fatala Gulin is a mystic cleric who began as an ally of Ertuwan in Turkey, and they both started to move Turkey in a more Islamic direction. It had been a secular republic and with a lot with a lot of Muslims that were there. Then they became rivals, bitter rivals, and there were a lot of Fatalogulin followers because he's a cleric. He is a mystic cleric, and he's got a lot of people who follow his brand of Islam. And they have schools all over the world. They had at the time I was talking to Mark Hall about eight years ago, I guess they had over one thousand madrasas throughout the world. And yet in Texas they were getting state money for these charter schools, and they continued to increase it. The last time I talked to him is about seven and fifty million dollars a year they're getting from the State of Texas for their schools, pretending that they had nothing to do with Islam or Turkey or Fortalogulin, which was all a lie. And there was a lot of corruption other issues, and you can see that. It's an interesting documentary Killing Ed and it was a bit difficult for Mark. There was a lot of obstacles put in his way, a lot of threats are putting in and a.
Speaker 2: Lot of corruption.
Speaker 18: And in Texas there's a lot of corruption with not just the usual Democrats that we expect, but also with Republicans. You've got the guy who's now lieutenant Government is a very interesting section in the in the documentary Killing ed where he interviews the Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick, and Dan Patrick and me, these Republicans had been had taken paid vacations to go to Turkey where they're wined and dined, and they, you know, basically get them on their side. And they did the same thing with some handpicked students. So the whole thing is about nudging them towards Turkey, towards Fatalulan, towards Islam and all the rest of the stuff. But they maintain this facade of it being strictly secular. They call them schools of Science and Math, and they're probably up to about a billion dollars at this point because they will continue to open up more and more schools. There was a report on WND an interview with one guy talking about Sharia law in Texas, and if you remember, there was an entire community that Abbot said, you're not going to be allowed to create this community here because they know you're going to use it to create Sharia law and an Islamic community here. And he had some statistics. He said, there's four hundred and fifty thousand Muslims in Texas. There's over three hundred and thirty mosques, entire Sharia compliant neighborhoods are reshaping the state of Texas. He said, right under Governor Abbots knows, homeowners association fees will fund mosques, Islamic courtse are operating in the shadows, and public schools are bending to the pressure. It doesn't even mention in this summary here what's going on with the charter schools of Fataligulin. Politicians talk tough, but nothing changes. If you think this is only Dearborn or Minneapolis, think again. What happens in Texas is not going to stay in Texas. There's a cultural takeover and no one in power is stopping it. Why Because they're only concerned about their career and staying in office perpetually and about their little faction, their little political party, being dominant. That's what they're concerned about. They will let the state be taken over by radical Muslims, but they won't and they won't do a thing about that. They're not even talking about that. Instead, it's all about the competition between their two private clubs. And that's really what it boils down to, the complete disconnect from what this country really needs. Well, it's not just between Republicans and Democrats. It's also Republicans versus Republicans and Democrats versus Democrats. Biden handlers are ready to unleash a trove of embarrassing Kamala Harris stories because she's supposedly doing a toll all book. And they took Mark Halpern, who's been a long time Democrat journalists. They basically use this guy to send a warning Kalala Harris that they're going to just evis read or shouldn't be too hard. Actually we've all all seen it and what she's capable. And he said they are going to they're ready. He said, wait till you hear the palin Esque stories.
Speaker 2: And I had to look at what are.
Speaker 18: They talking about talking about Sarah Palin? Remember how they made fun of her She said, you know, you can see Russia from Alaska and things like that, which again, you know the argument that she never said that, but that was the they ridiculed her when she was picked by John McCain. McCain needed a running mate, you know, McCain being an angry old white guy who wanted war with everybody. When they put Obama in, he had to have some kind of a counter DEI so he had to get a woman to come in, and they picked Sarah palin And who exhibited a great deal of flakiness.
Speaker 2: And a lot of different things that she was doing.
Speaker 18: But anyway, they came up with pallinesque stories about how much I tried to help her, but she was just beyond help and she was in no position to run or to govern. So Mark Halpern says, oh, he was contacted by people on the Biden party. So now he goes on TV and he fires this warning shot, saying, if you're going to talk about how incompetent and senile Biden is, we're going to talk about how stupid Lalla is joined the club. I think we all saw that. Anyway, he says, you'll hear stories about law Law as vice president that will not make her look good.
Speaker 2: Said help her.
Speaker 18: They are, it's not like they're war currently, But I'm telling you, if Joe Biden feels threatened, if his people feel threatened by her, this is going to escalate in a big way. Isn't it interesting that they would take Mark Halpern, who has been a journalist and Democrat operative, and they would use him to send this warning publicly to laaw. He further asserted that the Biden inner circle pulled out all the stops and trying to help her do the job of vice president. They gave her every opportunity they did. They found in some instances that she had some issues.
Speaker 2: He emphasized. That's putting a modey, isn't it.
Speaker 18: Meanwhile, one of Biden's top aides, Mike Donalan, has revealed that he made a whopping four million dollars working for him in twenty twenty four alone. This came out as a House Oversight committee was investigating the cover up of Biden's mental condition and Sean Spice release that said top Biden aid was promised eight million dollars for twenty twenty four win, four million dollars to up and run another four million if he won, but he only got half of that. Meanwhile, in the GOP, we're seeing angry fights with the influencers. We saw last week we saw Candice Owen and Tucker Carlson fighting with Nick Fuintes, and now Laura Lumer is fighting with Tucker Carlson and her beef with him is the fact that he opposed Trump on the Wars.
Speaker 2: Laura Lumer will.
Speaker 18: Doesn't care whether we have World War three with nuclear weapons, don't say anything bad about Trump. That's her calculus right there. As they say in this article here of The Independent, they call her a vocal ally. I know, she's a vocal sycophant of Donald Trump. That's where she gets her clout, and that's she is obsessed with that. A very disturbed individual, quite fit. Remember when she got kicked off of Google, she couldn't handle it and uh she uh she chained herself to the uh to one of Google's office buildings and basically had a public nervous breakdown over it, which was really sad that somebody is that connected.
Speaker 2: She's as bad as Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 18: Really in terms of uh, you know, that's her entire life, her future, everything she listen for. As Hillary Clinton says, the politics of meaning. And I think what she means by that is that that's what gives meaning to her life. And as I said many many times, what a pathetic thing of all things. I mean, we can all make our careers the meaning of our lives, and that that is a sad thing if we do that. But how sad to make something like politics something that's going to give you a meaning in your life, that is anyway. She called Tucker Crasson a terrible person in a fraud. He had said that she was like a child wielding a loaded firearm called twitter. I think that's pretty accurate. Actually, she said, I'm so glad that many people are starting to see what terrible person Tucker Croslson is. I'm glad people's eyes are opening to what a fraud this guy is. And I got to say, when you go back, if you want to look to see what a fraud he is, go back and look at how he was one of the most vile liars in terms of nine to eleven. There was not anybody any worse than Tucker Cralson. He wouldn't let people even show videos and he just mocked them. He's I just get all these calls about well, what is a melting temperature of steel?
Speaker 2: He goes, what's up with these people?
Speaker 18: What's their problem, pretending that he didn't know, And then when he gets out, he says, well, you can't talk about that stuff.
Speaker 2: You'll get fired.
Speaker 18: So you will talk about whatever is not whatever will make you twenty five million dollars a year? Is that right, Tucker? And of course, Laura Lumber is no different either. She just has her different set of goals here. And so she followed up with the post asking do you want to know something about Tucker Crosson that nobody knows except me. She's just she's just a mega gossiper with her Twitter account. I mean, that's all that is, is just a gossip. She's gossip gal. She said something that should be the nail in his coffin that makes everyone realize what a fraud he is. And then she put out the thirteen post thread saying that he tried to suppress a story about a compromising laptop supposedly belonging to Hunter Biden because you know they're friends. I guess I didn't read the thread. I'm not interested in anything that Laura Lumer has to say. She's completely sold out for access. But you know, Tucker had defended Hunter, which I think raised a lot of eyebrows. Is like, you know, Hunter is, I've got some really serious issues. And it's not to say that she can't be friends with somebody because you disagree with them politically. I have friends I disagree with politically, but he's got some real personal issues. Obviously, by the way, when you look at what the Bidens are willing to do. That's we've already seen that with Hunter. He came out swinging last week as well against the people that he thinks pushed his father out of running for reelection. But you know, when we look at Tucker, it wasn't just nine to eleven twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: It was also.
Speaker 18: What he would not do with the lockdown, what he would not do with the vaks, and that is he wouldn't tell people and people die. You know, when we saw what happened with nine to eleven, it was over and done with, and we should have exposed it for what it was because it was the first shoe to drop lockdown and warp Speed was the second shoe to drop. It was all tied together from the very beginning with Dark Winter and the cover ups with that. But when he remained silent with this, this is a slow moving crime scene. And by not speaking out and not telling people about the dangers of the vaccine and not resisting this lockdown and masking and all the rest of stuff, he allowed legal precedents to be set with the lockdown and the rest of stuff, and he allowed people to be injured and killed with these vaccines. So I'm not a fan of Tucker either, just like a fan of the Republicans or the Democrats. Tucker has not been shy about criticizing her in the past, calling her the world's creepiest human and one podcast in June and he said, I don't even know where she came from or who she is exactly, but she's running around saying I'm Donald Trump's defender. He says, it's bizarre. Well, we do know where Tucker Carlson came from. He came from his father worked for a Voice of America. It was CIA propaganda for the longest period of time. The war of words between the two MAGA influencers, says The Independent, first erupted just prior to that when Carlson came out against Trump's decision to bomb Around's nuclear facilities and support of Israel, opposing further American involvement in conflicts overseas, and he went viral when he challenged Ted Cruz over his ignorance of Tehran. Well again, for that, he did the right thing, and we need to take these issues one at a time. I have a hard time overlooking Tucker Carlson's past but when he comes out and opposes wars that we are initiating wars that could blow up literally in our faces, I think he did.
Speaker 2: The right thing.
Speaker 18: Lumor derided him over the claim last fall that he was mauled by Nieman in the sleep I meantion.
Speaker 2: She pointed out that she was nowhere near him at the time anyway.
Speaker 18: But Trumps asked about Lumour by the press corps, of course, that she was traveling with him.
Speaker 2: He says, she's very nice.
Speaker 18: I mean, I know she's known as radical right, but I think Laura Lumer is a very nice person. He's noticed that he is slightly moving himself to distance himself from the radical right. As he said, you know, they were going to have problems with what he was doing and with Epstein. I know, I'm going to get a lot of criticism from the radical right and so forth. But he said, I've known her for a long time. You know, personally, I think she's a patriot. Well, you know, this is coming from somebody who praised Jeffrey Epstein and hung out with him for about fifteen years, So that's kind of faint praise, I guess. But as I look at this and I was thinking about all this gerrymandering. And when I was involved in politics, I saw this op ed from Newt Gingrich, who thinks the Republicans and win in November on their support for the budget bill. Well, I guess maybe he has a better gauge on public opinion than I do. But I tell you, when I ran it was the term after nineteen nine two. If you remember, new Gingrich had his contract with the American and he had ten things on the Contract of America. And I thought, well, that's fine. I don't necessarily some of them I didn't think were important, certainly not enough to run on. But you know, that kind of coalesced everybody around, and people looked at it. So when I ran for Congress, I created a flyer and I said, this is my Contract of the America. It's called the Bill of Rights. Have you ever heard of this? And I talked about how every one of the Bill of Rights were being violated and the violation had been ignored by Gingrich and the Republicans for the past two years that they were in power. And so I guess he knows better than I do, because he's been a lot more successful in terms of elections. He's a very clever manipulator and things like the Contract of the America said that. But I don't just don't see how in the world the one big beautiful bill. I don't see how that's a winning issue. It's going to bankrupt us as part of the great financial reset so they can change the way the financial system is structured. They want to bankrupt us, and it will. You know, Trump has been adding to the deficit by leaps and bounds, and we have such a large deficit now that in a few years it's going to be the biggest item there. And it's squeezing the credit markets. Whether Trump is able to lower the interest rates or not, you're not going to see the interest rates lowered on home mortgages. We've already seen this when the Federal Reserve lower the rates. Everybody looked at and said, well, that's going to fuel inflation. So i want more for the long term interest rates. I'm not going to pay for the I'm not going to pay for the government bonds. And so you know, he's looking at this and he's desperate as he keeps adding and adding and adding and irresponsibly to the debt. Irresponsible spending is runs throughout this whole thing, and so he thinks his salvation is going to be lowering the interest rates. I don't think it's going to do that. It's not going to It'll help him, but it's not going to help America. It's not going to get the interest rates down for us. If they were really concerned about helping us, Trump would be focused on the user's interest rates. The situation that we have right now in the banks where they pay you zero if you put the money in a checking account or a savings account. Right they pay you a fraction of one percent, but then they charge on the other hand, they charge twenty thirty percent for credit cards. And I look at it, and I would love to hear what my father would say about that.
Speaker 2: He would.
Speaker 18: He would absolutely be I could not believe the situation that they would pay you a tiny fraction of one percent for your savings account and then they would charge you twenty thirty forty percent on a credit card. That is absolutely criminal. It was called userss all through his lifetime and up until about nineteen eighty when they got rid of the usery laws. So it is so skewed. It's ridiculous. But they're not going to do anything to reform that abusive power. No, those are the people who give them money for their campaigns. Instead they're going to do is continue to do the same thing over and over again, and that is continue to spend and kick the candy on the road.
Speaker 2: New gingri trites.
Speaker 18: Every Republican incumbent and candidate should embrace debating the One Big Beautiful Bill. It is one of the most pro worker, pro family, and pro small business laws in America.
Speaker 2: No, it isn't.
Speaker 18: If you're going to increase a deficit by many trillions of dollars at each pen stroke with us, which is what they've done repeatedly, that is not pro family, that is not pro business, That is not pro America. This policy of destroying us with a mountain of debt is disgusting and I'm disgusted with these politicians again, as I said, my contract with America is a bill of rights, which these people are disgusted with. They have absolutely no use for it. Well, I just had to get that off my chest here. But I'll say one thing that I think is good, and I'm very happy to see it.
Speaker 2: And I don't know how in the world had happened, and that is.
Speaker 18: The defunding of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and NPR.
Speaker 2: I grew up with all of that.
Speaker 18: That's about I guess I'm just slightly older than these propaganda outlets.
Speaker 2: I used to always laugh about it being a national propaganda radio, and I listened to it a.
Speaker 18: Great deal because they were the station that carried classical music. But then as I was listening to it, they encroached on it.
Speaker 2: More and more and more with.
Speaker 18: News and politics and radical, radical leftist news as we all know, and it was quite annoying to get to the point where you couldn't hear the classical music for all the rantings of the left. So I watched this thing metastasize like a cancer, and it truly is annoying that we have to pay for it. So there was an article by Jonathan Turley. His take on it was that they had a choice. He said people wanted them to reform, they wanted them to be less radical, more even handed, but they preferred death to reform. Basically what he was saying, he said, they're going to stop operation by September thirty.
Speaker 2: It's hard to believe.
Speaker 18: I'm anxious to see that, but I still am skeptical, but not that'll happen. But they went from classical music actually to classical Marxism and struggle sessions, which is what you would see here on there all the time. As Ronald Reagan said, a government program is let's see, you got a video about MPR on the top in the deck. Can you just play that what we have about that? Go ahead and play that.
Speaker 19: The Corporation for Public Broadcasting will shut down its operations after a massive federal funding cut. The Trump administration says taxpayers should not fund what he calls.
Speaker 2: Quote biased media.
Speaker 19: But that cut could have wide ranging impacts. Our Chad Mills found out what it could mean right here in the Bay Area.
Speaker 18: Inevitable that this is about usf from this loss of fund WEDU.
Speaker 6: It's not shaking the optimism here at WEDU. From mister Rogers to Sesame Street, from Dalton Abbey to the documentaries of Ken Burns. There's shows we love and they were broadcasting.
Speaker 2: Well when people pay for them without government subsidies, thanks.
Speaker 6: To funding from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
Speaker 20: It's content that is good for your mind, makes you smarty.
Speaker 6: But the future of public media is now in question. Friday, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting announced plans to shut down after a billion dollar cut in federal funding. President Trump and other Republicans believe public media is left leaning.
Speaker 2: This is one of the most important and believe it. Us in the community believe it.
Speaker 6: Thinks we'll have a direct impact in Tampa Bay at both WUSF, Tampa's NPR radio station, and at WEDU, the area's PBS station. Paul Grove is president and CEO.
Speaker 20: The gap that we have is a huge gap.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 6: The funding cut will leave wedu's budget with a roughly three million dollar hole.
Speaker 20: WDU has been around for seventy years nearly and we expect to be here for another seventy years.
Speaker 6: Paul is optimistic, but the cut will have an impact. WEDU might have to buy less national programming. Local programs it produces might be delayed. He also can't roll out a reduction in staff.
Speaker 2: We don't know just yet.
Speaker 6: WUSF is facing a roughly eight hundred thousand dollars loss in funding. It's GM says the radio station will continue to serve its listeners, but you'll need them to donate to help fill the gap. Same for WEDU.
Speaker 20: It can't just be a small bump for a short period of time. It has to be something that people believe in long term.
Speaker 6: Only with that support will this station be able to continue its mission, a mission that Paul says is without political agenda.
Speaker 20: I don't believe PBSW.
Speaker 2: He says the old d's educate. He thinks it's actually radically right.
Speaker 6: The culture and to inform Tampa Bay during emergencies, as your donations are now vital to public media in Tampa Bay. Will show you how you can donate on our website, Abcaction News dot Com in Tampa Chad Mills, ABC Action News, well, you.
Speaker 2: Know that will get their money from big pharmaceutical.
Speaker 18: Companies just like ABC does, and probably the big pharmaceutical companies will chip in. It'll be a virtue signaling leftists who will keep them afloat. As Jonathan Turley says, they've been able most of their life to shrug this off because of Democrat control. But even after the GOP got control, they were defiant in denying they had any bias. Total propaganda, total partisanship. That's what the P and MPR stands for.
Speaker 2: He said, the corporational public.
Speaker 18: Public broadcasting is funding a wide array of programs, and all they had to do is just change the types of programs that they're funding. But they don't want to do that. They just get more and more, as he said, strident and partisan every year. It's absolutely true. They see themselves as hero institutions standing up to social and political reactionaries. See the thing is, they see this just like Laura Lumer on the right. They see this as the mission of their life, and we too frequently don't stand up for what we value. These people have, even as sad as it is, they have a real commitment to to Marxism or communism or the leftist causes, and they're willing to do whatever it takes. They're not the only figures choosing death over social Dishonor says to early efforts to restore balance and neutrality at The Washington Post had a similar effect. Even after the CEO told the staff the newspaper was bleeding readers and revenue, they refused to yield, He says, they couldn't. They were writing to a shrinking audience of predominantly white, affluent liberal listeners and major cities who even though they can afford it. They don't want to chip in the money to pay for this broadcasting right. They want the government to pay for it.
Speaker 2: He says. Conversely, the Corporation for Public.
Speaker 18: Broadcasting is laying off its entire staff in a righteous, indignant huff. None of these people needed to lose their jobs if their leadership served their organization by listening to views beyond their own insular circle of enabler. The demise of CPB now stands as the most impressive and an unnecessary act of self termination. But it is highly appreciated by many of us. And when we look at this and the massive amounts of money that they take, not only are they pushing this propaganda, but they're doing it very inefficiently. Two billion dollars to run that radio station is just ridiculous anyway, And that's just the shortfall that they have because they're getting a lot of money from the university as well. So it is highly appreciated that they are now going to throw the towel in because they're not getting their way, and we can all hope that that.
Speaker 2: Is going to happen.
Speaker 18: Well, I just want to say before I go, I really do appreciate the support that we have been given, and thank you so much for staying with us. The last couple of months. I've been working real hard trying to get my voice back. When I start speaking more rapidly and my tongue can't keep up and so it starts slurring. Apologize for that. I keep working on it, try to slow things down. But fortunately it didn't affect my mind. Unfortunately it affected my tongue. And so I really do appreciate the support that you've been giving us and hope that we've been giving you some information that you can use. That's our intent, and also to point you to things in life, your family, your relationship with Christ. These are things that matter. Whether the Republicans or Democrats are in charge of their respective legislative bodies, that's going to have some effect, and we need to keep our eyes open as to what the threats are going to be. Each of these parties represents a threat to you. They both represent a different threat to you. So that's what we try to clarify with this, so that you can have some advance warning and make some preparation for it. But thank you so much for your support, and we especially think and I don't have the web address of the home products that we sell, but I got to say that I don't want to mention his name, but he has been somebody that I've known for a while. And yeah, there we go right the Homestead store. And he works very hard and he is a person who has the utmost integrity. That's why I was happy to carry his products. And I appreciate your supporting him as well. He is somebody who has been tested. I watched him pass the test and he paid a price for it as well. But he got back up and he's working with this as well. And it was it was a crooked government thing that was his test, and he was stood that and was punished by the crooks and government. So Homestead Products dot shop, take a look at that. We have a link at our website David Night dot News. And I'm gonna take a break and Travis will be right back, and uh, we'll be back in just a moment. Here m.
Speaker 2: HM joined listening to the David Knight Show Decoding the mainstream propaganda. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: Welcome, welcome back, folks. It's a pleasure to see my dad back in the studio and of course, if they are so popular, I'm sure their programs will continue. They don't need to be getting our tax dollars. However, the David Knight Show does not receive any tax dollars, so if you would like to see this show continue, you can go to the Davidnightshow dot com, Davidknight dot news and see all the ways you can support the show.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: There is cash app, zell, bitcoin address, and a host of different products, whether it's the coin that Jason Barker put together or shirts and hoodies. You can also go to subscribe Star dot com, forward slash. The Davidnight Show got a lot of different tiers there. Maybe one of them fits your budget, and if so, we ask that you do subscribe and help support the show. Go to Davidnight dot goal Tony Arbern to set that up. So if you'd like to start accumulating some gold or silver to get outside of the Fiat monetary system, you can do that there. There's Trends Journal dot com, or with promo code Night you get ten percent off. Jerald Sluinte works very very hard and puts in a lot of excellent information. There's also RNC where with promo code night, you get ten percent off as well. You can start seeing if their products are helpful to you and will help get you outside of the medical industrial complex. There's also Homestead Product Stop Homestead Products dot shop, where again with promo code night, you get ten percent off all of their handmade, made in America products, which they work very hard on and want to make sure they're providing you the best, highest quality products they can and they are working very very hard to do that. There's also jackloss in Books dot Com where you can get the Civil Defense Manual. You can start learning how to protect yourself and your community in times of civil unrest, how you can make sure you have water and food. You don't have water, you will expire very very quickly, So check out all of those links. We really do appreciate everything that you do to support the show. Is our time is the music is playing well. Thank you all for tuning in today. It has been a pleasure to be here with you, just as it's a pleasure to see my dad back in the studio. Hopefully he'll be doing more and more and he'll be seeing less and less of me, who really cannot thank you enough for all that you do to support his show and our family. So God bless you all. Have a wonderful rest of your day and I will be back tomorrow.
Speaker 7: I want to see you there and thank you for the chip. Don't frag me bro.
Speaker 18: The common Man. They created common Core a dumb down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future.
Speaker 2: They see.
Speaker 18: The common man is simple, unsophisticated, ordinary, But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God.
Speaker 2: That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away.
Speaker 18: The most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 2: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 18: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. The Davidknightshow dot Com