Speaker 1: Taco.
Speaker 2: This would be Orlando's rock station one O one one w jr R. So, if you have interest in going to see Metallica tonight at Raymond James Stadium, uh, between now and nine o'clock, be sure to vote for you say it, we play it. We want ahead and opened up voting a few minutes early on the jar our Facebook page. You can jump on it now. But you know, if you're in your car, something you got till nine, your vote qualifies you to win tickets for tonight's show.
Speaker 3: Tell us which Rob Zombie song you want to hear, we'll play it back at nine and yeah, yeah, somebody's just randomly picked for that show.
Speaker 2: Throw your vote in and in the process you may come out the other side with those Metallica tickets for tonight's show. All right, Taco, let's start in San Diego, California. San Diego where I thought this was kind of odd that the city of San Diego had a on yoga classes in public parks and beaches. That does not sound like a very uh California, Granola, California type of thing. You're right, exactly what the heck's going on? Well, I that's got my attention. So I the ban this week has now been ruled unconstitutional. How did yoga in public parks and beaches end up getting banned in the first place. Well, the city had put into place a ban basically on commercial activity in parks and beaches without a permit, mainly aimed at unauthorized vendors. Ah okay, the unauthorized vendors were like, hey, hold on a second, if you're going to kick us the hell out of here, you got somebody running profit right here with these classes.
Speaker 1: It's the same premise and right out.
Speaker 3: There in that lake doing the paddle boardings that they're getting paid.
Speaker 2: So the yoga folks, very calmly and serenely took their case to the California Supreme Court, who overturned it and said that yoga classes are protected by the First Amendment. Did they all saying there's no plausible connection between the plaintiffs teaching yoga and any threat to public safety and enjoyment of the city's shoreline parks.
Speaker 3: Did they all walk in with their yoga mats, you know, like the rolled up I have one in the back of my car. You giggle, but it's it's rolled up and it has ties around it so that you can just.
Speaker 1: Carry it over your shoulder like that. I never do that. Why do you have a yoga mat?
Speaker 3: Because I stretch at the gym each day and do yoga, different yoga stuff. I could do some yoga for you if you want.
Speaker 1: Does that make you ten percent yoga? Oh? I am full? Yeah, ten per cent yoga. Let me see you do? What is that one called dog down? What is that? Which one is that? That's this one right here? Look, you should try it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the closest I get is uh wrist curl.
Speaker 1: Oh see that it stretches my back and my butt twks. Get up off the floor. Come on, man, you're a grown man. I'm telling you. Pat I heard you with your wrist curl of a cold beer.
Speaker 3: But if you if you need some stretches each day, I think it would take some tension out and you'd be like, you know how we do the instead of woo saw like wou saw, it's rabbi which works for me.
Speaker 1: That's the same feeling you get if you do like a dog down.
Speaker 2: Tako would throw that idea into the massage I should get. Massages is what It's in the same category, right it's it's just not happening.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 2: We're you know, Yeah, well just walk to a different drum beat sometimes definitely, we marched one too, all right. Hey, we got a last minute contender here for a headline of the week consideration. Okay, and then we're gonna we're gonna recap them all here and then uh, while we finish up this idiotology, you all give us the feedback on which one should award be awarded this week's title.
Speaker 3: Okay, you want me to record for this? Yeah, I may as well just keep it going, all right.
Speaker 1: You ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah, My girlfriend and I went to a sex party in the middle of an orgy. I realized I'm not straight.
Speaker 1: That's pretty strong.
Speaker 2: My girlfriend and I went to a sex party, and in the middle of an orgy, I realized I'm not straight. We'll just all right, Yeah, my girlfriend and I went to a sex party in the middle of an orgy.
Speaker 1: I realized I'm not straight.
Speaker 3: All right, So here are our contenders. That's the last minute entry. Man takes a WII and has his penis bitten off.
Speaker 1: By a snake in the.
Speaker 3: Toiletsnake eleven foot Yeah, I was wondering what that eleven with us A foot mark is man takes a WII and has his penis bitten off by an eleven foot snake in the toilets.
Speaker 1: That's the first one. Then we had porn hub pulls.
Speaker 3: Out of France, and last but not least, when my girlfriend did I went to a sex party and in the orgy, I realized I was not straight?
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, so we balls in your court, folks. Now we've got balls in qurts all right.
Speaker 3: Penis first snake, porn hub pulls out or not straight?
Speaker 2: West Texas at two two five to two six. Which of those three do you think should be awarded headline of the week's status.
Speaker 3: I know which one you're sticking towards because you keep laughing like when I when I read it, You're you're the porna hubble one, aren't you. Oh, there's no doubt.
Speaker 2: Just based on the pure use as few words and have as big of impact as possible. To me, that is the That is the sweet gold spot right there for a brilliant headline of the week.
Speaker 1: Okay, now we'll.
Speaker 3: Let the listeners two two five two six, they're all coming in now, just keep sending them in.
Speaker 2: Well you still got a story though, Yeah, I got one more story here while those are coming in at two two five six. Shame on the culinary site Chowhound for perpetuating a internet rumor that is absolutely not true and is causing a lot of headaches at airports around the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, you cannot use your Costco membership car as a real ID replacement at TSA. I am I have more in this on our Facebook page. We repeat, do not believe it. For as second, you cannot cannot use your Costco membership card as a replacement for real ID with TSA.
Speaker 3: If if they make you have this real ID in the top right, you know the little symbol. Do you really think they're gonna take a Costco or a Sam's or any of those cards?
Speaker 1: Now one card has the gold star on it. Stop.
Speaker 3: That's where they all started as a room exactly. Yeah, okay you ready?
Speaker 1: Uh? People said, I'm with Lyncher.
Speaker 3: Elbow exercises, coldbeers is what they're talking about, because they're ready for the weekend. Ready, And I'm I like those elbow exercises too. Snakes Snake, snake, snake, porn Hub snake France, sex Orgy, porn Hub, Snake, not straight, not straight, not straight, I'm not straight, orgy, not straight, pull out, porn Hub pull out.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just gonna say porn Hub for that.
Speaker 3: So they're all getting not straight porn Hub, porn Hub, sex Party, Snake, porn Hub, porn Hub.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Pat, we have a Tigers runner situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's gonna be. Don't you see the tie as porn Hub and not straight.
Speaker 1: I think all three of them have an equal share From what you just said.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, and they're still look three not straight, porn Hub, Snake, the three texts that just came in.
Speaker 1: Look, why can't we agree on anything in this country? Can't we all just get along? Sorry? I shouldn't have brought Rodney King into this. You know what I think we're gonna have to do here, man, executive decision.
Speaker 3: Assume that what is it? Position dog down? I could show you the frog too. Huh. That's a different move. So are we just gonna call it a toss up this week? Toss up that he's not stopping with the eno Endo's people. All right, I think you gotta say Tigers a runner just like you said.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's kind of anti climactic way to keep going with these. I could go all day man, j r r