Speaker 1: Yo, before we get started. My apologies. Towards the end, there's a couple of thumps, maybe more than a few us my little grimlind dog. You know, I got a little guy, you know, he's running around. We were gonna cut it out, but there's some good info in there. I was kind of rambling. I apologize. Hopefully you guys, you know, enjoyed that part still, and you can leave a little comment on which cult you want to hear about. Towards the end, enjoy the show, Welcome back to six g agenda. How we doing in today? Hopefully everybody's doing good. Enjoyed the last episode. We got a little bit of feedback. Appreciate Jenny the Alchemist. I like that you enjoyed. I thought that that breakdown of that was a little bit rocky, so I'm glad that it came across with somebody. Hopefully everybody you know understands that as well. I didn't know if I really put that out, but I mean I thought by the end, I was like, all right, that's probably the best way I could say it, you know. But anyways, anyway, I'm glad that you enjoyed that. Hopefully you guys enjoyed. This one's gonna be a real deep dive. I saw for for reference of what we're kind of getting into. I watched Alex Jones and Ian Carroll kind of get into kind of The Finders and this, you know, Epstein satanic pedophowering kind of deal, right, And since we're getting into that, I'm like, all right, this is a good place to start. You know, check that out, because I've already got my notes for the Finders and other stuff, and man, by the end of it, the connections were crazy. So we're gonna kind of do a little bit of a breakdown of that, and I've got my notes of like a packet of notes, so we're probably we're just gonna see where this takes us. We're gonna get into the Finders, but first we're gonna lay a little bit more context, kind of picking up where we left off in the last episode. So that's what we'll be getting into Jasper Part one. Before we get started, definitely check our description. We got our handles in there, we got our vemo, you know, donate if you can. You know, obviously we are beggars. We just like to offer a little bit of upgrade if we can, but you know, self funded, so we're tight. But otherwise, please, you know, email us your feedback if you want to get you know, any if you have any information, questions, anything like that. Hit us with that, and of course follow on social media would be awesome, you know, especially because we try. We're gonna try to get into lives a little more, especially when we start Patreon. We'll record them, put them on there and if you miss them, you can get them there. But we're kind of easing into that slowly. So yeah, thank you for that. We're gonna get into it. So as I was, as I was watching it, Yeah, as I was watching it, they started off kind of leading down just Epstein in general, you know, because they were talking about the files at the time whenever they first got released to all those you know, those binders got released. This was in March, right, Well, many they laid down a lot of good contexts that we're gonna have to go over. So the CIA I six massade are all the same, using sex and satanic rituals and a lot of deviant activity to control people, right, and that's kind of what we've gotten into. But there's a lot of stuff to back this up. So we're gonna lay down that context because I really believe that the more we can kind of give that, the more I believe like understandable or believe pievable maybe some of the because you'll never find a smoking gun with a lot of these cases, because as we brought up, they get out of it. Just like with Epstein, you know, the files don't end up coming out. Things happen, right, So in real time we're seeing how they get away with it by just not releasing all the information or whatever. And so back then it's hard to you know, talk about a story from the eighties or the nineties or whatever. We weren't living there, so we don't know exactly what was hidden, what was should have been released, or anything, right, So laying that context down that way, we could see how it's happened in real time now and we can compare to them. But this is a worldwide system. The UN, NATO, intelligence and Royals are all kind of connected to this, especially the Royals, so the Wiener laptop, for instance, whenever the p Gate stuff was coming out, right, we won't say it because that's what got people. This is what really started the whole banning of everything right, and the pgate came out. If you remember, Trump was president, right, And I believe there's a tea system to this where Epstein wasn't as high as like Trump or Clinton's, right, So I believe that they were above him in this. So a lot of people are like, oh, Trump was on the list, or he probably went to the island and they probably a blackmail I doubt it, I truly I do. I think that he was more involved in the blackmailing or the actual cupball that they were a part of, to the point where he wasn't really the guy that you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you don't believe he was actually like a a goer of the island. You think he was one like helping curate the whole the whole time.
Speaker 1: Not to say he's never been there, but I just don't think that he needed to go there to procure children or do things because you know, for blackmail purposes the way that most people were probably went there and whatever, right, I think that if he went there, he knew what was going on there. Maybe he partook, maybe he didn't. I don't know. It's all conjecture, but what I do think is he's not like, if anything, he's kind of above it in a way where you know he's doing it with he's doing this the rituals and the satanic things. I'm not arguing that he wasn't doing that, but who knows. I mean, you know a lot of times they say that they use these women as they get older, and they end up being kind of used and recycled into the system. So a lot of times the women will be the handlers for the men aka like Milania. Right, So like when you look at it, so when you look at it that way, I think that they the controlling aspect, it's already there, right, so, like I don't know, and the spying and all that, So if you look at it that way, it's a little different. Just like as the girls get older, they usually go procure other girls because it's easier to you know, kidnap or take another girl from a school or whatever if you're a woman. Right, That's why Gislam was known to go around to schools and do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, so anyway, there were snuff films that were found on the in your laptop and snuff films. If you don't know is doing the worst thing ever, you know, killing whatever, Yeah, and recording it, you know what I mean. I mean it's probably like I mean, it doesn't get much worse. And anything involved with anything leading up to the killing that could be bad too, right, So essay whatever all that stuff. So, yeah, it's no good. Here's the thing they tried to discredit and it's gonna jump around a little bit, but we're gonna play context for this. They tried to discredit the Pizza Gate situation by having somebody go in there and you know, we went in there with a gun to comment pizza, which was apparently the place that was owned by Podesta. Who Podesta? If you don't know, if you if anybody, you know, if you're listening to this show, you probably remember a lot of this is happening. So Podesta. Look up the Podesta art Instagram. So if we look at that, then you'll kind of get a layout of who this guy Podesta. So go to the images because you're not gonna find it like right away. They're definitely memory hold this. It's not gonna be like an easy find. This is all anything kind of weird, do you see. Yeah, it's gonna be hard. I might have all right, this can be We're gonna we're gonna post it in here later because I'll find it. Okay, So Podesta remind me though. But anyway, Podesta had on his Instagram this guy right here, the guy with the glasses down there with the green picture, that's him. Okay, So that dude had an Instagram who that had a lot of it says deviant art right there. Anyway, So he had a lot of children like weird stuff that there was even a kid that looked like Anderson Cooper. They were like hanging with ropes, you know, by his feet in this bathtub that later on was shown in a picture. And you know, all this is social media Q and on stuff. But what I'm pointing out is that there was something going on that they were trying to hide. There was police officers that saw the laptop who ended up dead, and it was Hillary Clinton emails going back and forth with Wiener. During this time, you had the Haiti Foundation, the Clinton Foundation in Haiti rather running a child trafficking allegedly situation. Let me go ahead and pull that. So they were doing that with a woman. Let me find that they were doing that with a woman named Laura Silsby. Okay, so Clinton Foundation, Laura Stillsby, they're working together in the Wiener laptop. They saw that there was they said, we have an issue with Laura, you know, with Silsby because you know, she got caught. You could look this up. She got in trouble for the essentially I guess shipping of children. I mean, who knows, you know. So this is just kind of laying down some foundation with real scenarios that happened recently. Okay, So Bill used was used to cover up this situation with a special envoy and pardons everybody kind of related to the Haiti situation. You got to remember a lot of times they used philanthropy for laundering and trafficking. Okay, so the philanthropy is kind of the cover. So there's a lot of people who run a Saving the Kids Foundation, for instance, right like Ashton Kutcher, and you know he left that foundation because the front of his allegedly raped a underage minor and he was mad about that. He was either mad because he got charged and it was fake, or he's mad because the guy got charged in general, and because you know he's not that against it. I do think that there's a possibility, you know that he whatever, that's all I'm gonna say. So. Yeah, so Clinton body count we kind of know, you know that that's obviously not small. And Jeffrey Epstein is the The beginning of Jeffrey Epstein doing his blackmail was in ninety one with the Clinton administration and then we talked about this last time with Mark Middleton and everything else and him passing away whenever Epstein happened. So there's some weirdness there. There, it is there, it is. That's what I was talking about right there. So you see there's the photos. Thank you justin Sorry. I knew it was gonna be a minute, but this was at one time on there you go. That's the one that looked like Anderson Cooper as a child. Allegedly. This is very weird to have on your Instagram. These are pictures he had on his Instagram. So his brother possibly owned the Comet Pizza. Okay, And that's what we were talking about, the Haiti Foundation weird. I had to get into that because this was not like a tangent. I had to get into that because the man who went there with a gun at the Comet Pizza and he tried to go in there. He came out and he said, Oh, I thought there was gonna be kids there. He was disappointed. Turns out that that man was the son of somebody who was involved in the Haiti Foundation. So yeah, so yeah, essentially, if you were distracted by that, the man who went a commet pizza, he was the son of a man who was connected with the Clinton Foundation with Haiti, and he also happened to be a movie producer and his son was an aspiring actor. This man actually got out of prison kind of recently and died on a traffic stop with a police officer. And they tend to do that with people, like just like one of the Jay sixers, the same thing happened around the same time, and people tried to allege that the Haktua girl was actually the brother or cousin of this dude that I'm talking about, the one that went in there with a gun. She's not. You don't have to look it up. She's not. But it's it was funny because it's like, no, it's just worse than that. They're killing motherfuckers that could possibly talk, because this dude was definitely a paid actor that went in there to try to just so my point is they used all this to get rid of Pizzagate. Okay, that was the history of Pizzagate. Sorry, way to get that out. So this all was going on when Epstein was going on, and you got to remember who Epstein was or who backed him rather Robert Maxwell, who was six first then he died with Massad awards, which makes him I six and a Masad agent, which backs up what we said earlier about the six cia Am Massad all kind of being under the same umbrella. Okay, sorry, we gotta lay all this out because these people pop up with this Jesper situation very often. So we have to show how they're all connected because whenever they're covering up situations, you understand why because you know they got a long history of dirty, dirty business. Even even Pope Leo, a Saint Augustinian priest, comes from a long history of hiding priest molestation with children. Just saying crazy crazy, huh. So, like I said, there's women using as handler's. You know, beauty pageants. You know a lot of these beauty pageants. You know you have Leslie Wexner who we mentioned, who gave the power of attorney over to Epstein's, so we could have you know, everything of his without you know, and he could kind of give plausible deniability and be like, what, I didn't know what he was doing, you know. Either way, that guy owns a lot of the beauty you know, pageants, or at least he's involved heavily with him being a part of the Victoria's Secret and all that. Right, So there's a lot of connection with like women and beauty and all that stuff. With these places. They tend to own or fund a lot of this. And then you'll find that, you know, there's an alleged girl who won, who got called to a place for winning, and then she got kidnapped and then she was gone. So it's like, I don't know, man, I mean, that's an alleged story. I couldn't find anything. Well, I didn't look yet, but I haven't been able to verify that. But that was something I heard on with the alf Jones. You guys should listen to that, check it out. But that was something he just threw out there, that little girl thing. But they do own a lot of the pageants and Leslie Wesner is heavily connected. I just don't know about that little girl. And usually you get a lot of the victim testimony with a lot of these cases that happened with the sex abuse and stuff with children. A lot of times what happens is they throw it out because either they're on drugs or they've got heavy trauma, and so they tend not to believe them. And so that's another way that the court set up just against it. So it's multi layered. So there's a little bit of the background with that. Okay, So we know that cultures everywhere did a lot of child sacrifice. There's mass graves you can find with children. And most of these children are not you know, they're not teenagers, you know what I mean, they're young, and so it's not just a it's not a new thing, and it's not something that just goes away. Okay. So, for instance, Peter Nigard is a guy who I've got to look into a little bit deeper. But he's got another island, just like kind of like Epstein, c I A M I six and Masade ties to him. Peter Nigard, he likes the blood of young people. Look up, look up video. Uh uh, Monopoly jeans. You'll you'll trust me, It'll come out, because that's a literal quote that came out of his mouth from the video that I watched. But pretty much he was telling these women, that black women, that they have a monopoly on jeans, and uh yeah, he watched this. Oh you're gonna have to back it up and play it because I can't hear it. Invested in this.
Speaker 4: Called CNT, which takes the eggs from the young for the woman's specimen, takes the egg and takes out the nucleus. Since it's our DNA in the nucleus.
Speaker 1: They just wanted to take it off. Then they injected in.
Speaker 4: That raiders we don't see in any other race on the planet. He's sexy. Black women from Africa. Negroes have a kind of a monopoly on this genetic perfection.
Speaker 1: And we we want some of that. And what are he's saying, hold on positive real quick, this positive that we want some of that. And what he's saying is, I don't want you to have my babies. I want to put my some of me instide of your the nucleus of your egg. It's that way I could then extract it and put it back into my body. Because he believes that it would be more compatible with his body if he had some of his DNA inside of it before he took the stem cells of this almost baby and then took it, took the stem cells from that aborted essentially aborted fetus is what it would be at that point, and then put it into his body. That's what this guy's talking about. Due And so these people are connected, you know, with each other. Okay, so we're just pointing out another person who this isn't just Epstein, This isn't just one. They want you to believe it's an isolated event. So we're gonna lay out the fact that this is not one isolated event. There's gonna be a lot. And also, before we get too deep into this, disclaimer. You know, if you're a mother, I mean you've probably heard of some of this stuff we've already talked about, but it is gonna get a little wild with some of the stuff we get into. So disclaimer, it is not for the week. If I do encourage any men who are Dad's listen, because that are that are psychologically stable, that you know just said you can have that kind of wherewithal and that strength to be like, yo, I'm watching for this. You know. Okay, but if you can handle it, your stomach can handle it, then please continue. I just want to put that out there. So aboard a baby, impregnate the women, and then use this themselves from the nucleus. That's where we're at. Okay, press play.
Speaker 3: For your eggs, and that's how they feel about their eggs.
Speaker 1: They're bidding, they're bidding. Yeah, that's very valuable, you know, umbilical cord. Women don't give that over.
Speaker 4: It's so interest themselves has waste that these actually should be he should be captured.
Speaker 1: The st That's good enough. So explain to me this. Why are dude there yet? But these are billionaires Okay, these are not just regular guys. These are not just like, oh it's just a one off video of some dudes. No, this dudeo ons one island that does the same kind of shit. Okay, but here's what I was gonna get at, though. Why are stem cells illegal if they're so important for these people? Well, I would imagine they're illegal because they want to keep it all to themselves for the elites, right, They can't just let everybody go around getting stem cells to help them. People like Joe Rogan push people onto going down to Mexico to do it all the time because they're legal here and you can get the right dose down there. Because they're keeping them all in America. You could tell it's the hub for this kind of shit based on that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: Policies like that. That's how you can decipher some of this shit. Anyway, a little tangent there. It's pretty nuts. Yeah, I mean he's trying to Yeah, it's nuts. So anyway, So there's also alleged Brooklyn Brooklyn bathhouses that were found. You should look up Brooklyn bathhouses. And the thing is, if you're Jewish, you get this law of return where you just get okay, never mind, it's it's gonna be Yeah, it's gonna be a memory.
Speaker 1: Hold look at the news. Go to the news and put it put in like sexual like something to sex something, and then go to the news because there should be an article that has to do with or just go to the yeah news, let's see. Yeah, there's not gonna be anything for well, I'll look. Yeah, I forget it. Okay, So sexna in Brooklyn, that was probably part of it. Okay, So what I'm getting at is that there was people that were found they had this whole little deal going on. There's possibly allegedly young underage people that were going in there, and so there was a lot of like rabbinical related people will say. And so they ended up going back to Israel and they get this law of return where they don't get charged. There's no extradition for anything related with like trib molestation from Israel if you go back. So I'm just saying that's a little bit crazy. I doubt you find it. They do such a good job of just shutting a lot of this down. But okay, let's get into Are we ready to get into the Finder's cult. I think we're about ready. I think we've laid a lot of this out enough we could get into it. All right, you ready to get into the Finders Cult? Let's do it? Oh first, wait one second. Okay, So you also have Peggy Siegel, okay, who is an American oscar party thrower, and pretty much it was said that Petty Siegel or Peggy Siegel, if she put your name on something, you were going to get an oscar. Okay, So like pretty much if she vouched for you, you were going to get an oscar. And she allegedly had a contact book of thirty thousand people and she would bring people, you know, have them have big kind of give Jeffrey Epstein access to Hollywood. Did the same thing for the music industry and they would have big parties. Right, So what did he is? You see the same thing over in Hollywood with the petty Peggy Seagull stuff back in the day. Whenever the Epstein stuff came out, she got totally black balled, which kind of showed that there's some weight to that. Uh, you can forget about the Brooklyn bathhouses because I was actually gonna ask you about something else to look up. Oh oh, you're on the chat. Hell yeah, okay. So Jimmy Saville is another guy who you should look him up. Not you necessarily now, but you was a listener Jimmy Saville, He's uh, he was the big so in Britain, he was the guy. He was like the British what do you want to call him? Peto guy? You know what I mean? I mean, I don't know what else to say that. Yeah, one hundred percent, dude, I mean we're talking like a lot of people. I'm talking like maybe twenty thousand people. I've got notes later on that particular thing. We'll have to get into some of this on its own. Actually, go ahead, Jimmy Saville. How many people did he rate? Just go ahead. I'm sure that they got it somewhere. But yeah, after his death, all of a sudden that comes out. This guy was doing all kinds of stuff to people. And it tends to be that way because when they're alive, they don't let that out, and then when they die they just kind of let it. They just let it happen. What does it say anything? I'm looking into it, all right? Cool? But yeah, so you know, there's it's kind of a global thing. Prince Andrew. He's connected with Diddy, Epstein and pretty much his whole cabal. So okay, without further ado, let's get into the Finder's cult. Oh fuck, So four and fifty people, by the way, Jimmy Savill, four hundred and fifty people, that's how many he's suspected of doing that with. At least five hundred and eighty nine came forward as victims, so even more than that. Youngest known eight years old, okay, and oldest is forty seven, but also was she forty seven when she came forward. Okay, so the Finder's Cult. Now, this is what all this is going to make sense. Why we just spent all this time, because we did spend a lot of time just sitting here kind of going through these random, what seems to be random, unconnected things, right, but they're not. They're all connected. And you understand why I believe. I believe after we talk about the Finder's Cult. So in Florida in nineteen eighty seven, there was a van, blue van pulled over in Tallahassee, Florida with two men. Actually it wasn't pulled over. They were at a park and there was two men who were there in suits, and there was like six children, very dingy, uh you know, bug bites looked like looked like they were living in Squalor. What does that say? Six scruffery, hungry children is how they describe them, varying between two and eleven. Okay, Now, they apparently we're going to Tallhe to go down to Mexico rather from Virginia or somewhere. Yeah, from Virginia. They were gonna go down to Mexico to build a school for gifted children. That's what the men said. Okay, that's what the men said to the cops. Whenever the cops came, well, whenever they got in touch with the moms, the mothers said, because they said, oh, the mother's are back of the compound in Virginia. They gave us, you know, the okay to take the children and everything's okay. They talked to the mothers and the mother said, yeah, yeah, yeah, they went down they went out to uh shit, give me a second, I can't remember, just off the top of my head where they sat. Because I want to show the difference in stories. Yeah, they're going camping. So the story changes from the mothers she said, yeah, they're just going camping, all right. Then later on I'm just gonna go oua and fast forward. Later on they're talking to the leader and he says, oh, no, they were going down to Florida to build or some other place to build a retirement home. And this became the official story because it was backed up later by the guy who owns the retirement home, who's probably involved where he said, yeah, yeah, they were covered here to build a retirement home. So then it turned it right. So then now the story's backed up, it's all good, right, Okay, there's some shit going on here. So let's just get that out right away, right off the rip. Okay, So in the van they found a mattress, they found I think a little computer they found. Hold on, let me find all the things they found, because one of them, I believe was like a little device that they were able to Yeah. Yeah, they had to order for child h They had to order for like children on this computer in this warehouse that they ended up finding later. But actually in the van they had maps, books, letters, mattress, and all eight people seemed to be living in it. The men when it got booked, they evaded responses and they said the children's teachers are going to open a school in Mexico for gifted children. And then later on obviously that story changed. The cult was traced back to Virginia and Washington, d C. Okay, now here's the thing. The location of where this place is Virginia and Washington, d C. There's mentions of deep underground military or a deep underground military bases right there right remember when we talked about that. Yeah, that's right there. So look up on the internet Calpepper, Virginia on the map, and then let's look up the deep underground because that's where they were at Calpeper, Virginia. It's like yeah. And then also look up on the map on a different tab and we can switch back and forth, look up where that deep underground military base was supposed to be in Virginia. I want to say, it's like right there, dude. And so what I'm saying is that even if it isn't, what I'm saying is it's right between DC and that spot. Kind of weird. That's just me being doing conjecture right now. But this is a global according to them, this is a global movement, the Finder's Cult, just so you know, so you know, it could be a little deeper than just this one little cult. That's why I want you to keep in mind. So anyway, let's get back to when never they talked to I'm pretty sure the kids they were acting like animals. They were grown up with no TV. They only ate like fruits and vegetables. They were being raised kind of in like a hippie style way where they were just kind of do what you will, kind of almost like Alistair Crowley style. MD Petty was the leader until two thousand and three. That's the guy who says that they were building retirement home. Later in the Washington Post, it said that the finders conducted brainwashing operations, cult rituals, blood letting, child in chains, and there was even child porn production that was found at thirteen oh seven Fourth Street, which is that warehouse I mentioned earlier. It was a building three stories with photographs that possibly were explicit. It might have even been CIA owned. So I'm throwing a lot of information at you, but this is nuts. I mean, there's possibly a building they find that could be connected CIA. These guys could be connected CIA. MD Petty was in the Air Force, so there's a military relation. There's a six hundred and eighty page FBI document that we're going to try to break down later that yeah, pretty much go. I mean six hundred and eighty pages. It gets into a lot of stuff, so we'll get into some of that as well. But they called MD Petty the game caller, and game caller is in the operation controller because games were operations and the operations would be to go infiltrate certain things. We'll get into that in a minute. So Agent Martinez entered the case from US Customs and he found individual connected with the finders with documents containing detailed instructions of getting children, impregnating women, kidnapping, trading, avoiding police, and purchasing children. So this is like the Wayfair before Wayfair, right, I mean, that's kind of what we're talking about here. You know, if you know, you know about that. So the DJ released multiple reports from Martinez and the Martina. That's the one that has the six hundred and eighty page document. We'll get into that later. Martinez met with Bradley after the case and the case was dropped. After the case was dropped, and Martinez said that he was advised that the investigation became a CIA internal matter. So there's a guy investigating this situation, right, he's getting all this information about a lot of messed up things. They're kidnapping children, they're and pregnanty women, They're doing a lot of sexutual like dirty shit, fucked up shit. They were they were like sacrificing goat, skinning goats, cutting the balls up. Like they got dark and deep. We'll get into some of that maybe. I mean, we're talking deep, dark shit shit, dude. And then apparently like the women when they joined it, joined the cult, they kind of gave over the right to their children, so they kind of just went wherever, right, and it was almost looked at as a job that they didn't want to do to take care of children in this cult because they just want to be free spirited, like hippie kind of thing. Right. So mind you, this isn't like eighty seven. I mean, you know, it wasn't that long ago, but it was long enough ago where I guess, you know whatever. But I just think it's done on a more systematic level now. But this is kind of the remnants of like what seems like a crude CIA operation that uses cults to transport people. And honestly, I've got a theory that I've got a theory that'll back up later. We got a lot to get to. I got a theory I'm gonna back up later that ninety percent of cults, at least the modern ones and the ones in the past fifty years, were CIA operations, and they were used for sexual rituals, transporting children, and sex trafficking, drug trafficking, mind control operations and experiments that they could do on civilians or through people and not get caught. Right. And the reason why I say that is because I looked at all the cults that could be connected to CIA or military, there are a lot, and this is one of them, which is why I brought that up. So, yeah, the Justice Department opened up a new investigation later and there was a memo indicating CIA admitted admitted to running an operation as a front for domestic computer training. Gone bad. Now that's important, the domestic computer training, because I do think, like I said with the Wayfair, when what I just said a minute ago, that's what I'm serious. I wasn't joking. I think that's what they mean. They're using the computers, the fact that they had these and that this was a new thing being done, and they're saying it was just a computer operation being done with the CIA, so they could have plausible deniability. That's crazy. Mm hmm. Yeah, well they said they said that they hired a member on accident. So it's like, oh, how do you accidentally hire somebody if you're the CIA? You're the CIA. Dude fed them first.
Speaker 2: You'd think they would have that ship downpacked. They know exactly who you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, but what you said about I feel like because all these cult all the cult leaders are probably maybe people uh before they became established at this as these cult leaders, they were just bums and similar to like Manson, you know, they just pull them out of prison and say here, this is what we're gonna do with you.
Speaker 1: Or they keep them out of prison every time they get in jail because it's above the police's pay grade that arrest him and tries to book him, which is exactly what happened with Manson, and Manson is a great example of what I'm talking about. But also you have John of God You've got, which I believe was the guy that ran the cult where they all drank the kool aid, right, oh God, I believe that was the one or that was the one where they were doing the molesting or whatever. And by the way, he was on Oprah, you know, because I don't think that she doesn't know, like come on. So we've talked a little bit about Michael with Kino before, right, We've talked about a good amount about Michael Aquino and the Mick Martin school that we'll get into, but this is what was connected to him when it comes to the children that were being like apparently abused, molested, satanic rituals, the same stuff we were just talking about with the Finders called apparently there was tunnels under this school. Look up Nick Martin preschool lady just type lady. Okay, and then in another tab, I swear to guy, look up missus doubtfire and you're gonna lose your shit. Okay, You're gonna lose your shit. You're gonna lose your shit. Dude. Now this lady was running the preschool that they had tunnels, They had tunnels. Okay, dude, you can't make this ship up right now. Okay, So my point in showing you this is Hollywood is just as involved with this as we all think they are. And there's some proof because they put it right in front of your face. And now we're doing a deep dive on this situation. So it's pretty pretty easy to point that out, you know. Anyway, So there was tunnels under the school, Okay, preschool. The map of the preschool was inside of the six hundred page FBI document. Okay, they didn't talk about the pre school. They didn't talk about the preschool though, they only talked about the Finder's cult. I'm pointing out that it most likely is a part of this Finder's cult. Okay, so they're all over the place they have allegedly, according to them, they have places in Hong Kong, Japan, Belgium. I've got a list of all the places that they have whatever, it doesn't matter, like every country, okay, like legit, South America, the Caribbean, America, like all over the place, which is why I also think it's one hundred percent of CIA. I six like mesadthink. So they also found trosen condoms in the van, and they also found nude photos of children. And this is the computer disc. Yeah, there's a computer disc in there that I was thinking of earlier where I was like, I think they found a device. It was a computer disc. So yeah, they found some odd things in there. So warehouse findings on Fourth Street, they found a production room, kitchen, corridors, jars and rooms that were stacked in a geometric fashion. And that's gonna matter later whenever we talk about the order of the Nine Angles, which has to do with a lot of this stuff. It's another satanic cult that also does a lot of like ritual murder and molesting, you know, underage people. So it's not great skinnings of animals, goats, et cetera. So yeah, there was a yeah, weird shit going on at that place as well. It seemed to be some kind of place to house a large commune of your cult members, you know, and they had no TV, no computer or anything, right, so they never connected with anybody, right, like they never they were just the kids could barely talk, like all the kids they were like mute. So I think that this is, you know, a smart kind of way to breed a for your sex trafficking, right, That's kind of what I'm pointing out, Like you're creating people that are just expendable people that you could just ship over to people that are paying. Right Oregon Harvesting, we're talking about a lot. I mean it gets dark like Ukraine. I mean they got the same s going on over there. People called and were giving death threats aimed at the children whenever this all happened, aimed at the fucking children. Yes, people were like, oh like those kids like yeah, dude, like there's people calling that's what I'm dude's Yeah, that were people that fucked up, Yes, And it's like anonymous callers that are calling and saying like I'm gonna kill those kids that you know or whatever, like because they're pissed that this is all being outed now, because you know, there's a lot of people that are pissed because of money. It's about money, dude. People are losing out of money. If if it is what we think it is, right, that makes sense that somebody would do that. That was gonna be my next question. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: These people bitching about it were people who were profiting from this or were capacity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think one hundred percent. That's the only logical conclusion you can draw. Besides, because the people in the cult didn't claim to hate the children, people that didn't know about the cult wouldn't call and threaten the children. The only people they would do that would be people connected in some way that would affect them financially. Jump you burn. Yeah, I mean there's obviously crazies out there too. I mean, I'm not denying, I just hon't that. Yeah, there's too many to be just chalking that up to a crazy guy though. So there's project names and activities that were found in this warehouse. Whenever they broke in games, as I said earlier, he was called the game caller, the leader of this cult. Well, the games were operations, as I said, Well, here's some names of these projects and games. One of them is called Pentagon break in foreign country operations, news ads for babysitters, info on families, childcare data collecting, tutor ads, and family schedules. They were collecting data on people and essentially surveilling people. Yeah. Now this was done when the computers just kind of were getting up and running, like, you know, nineteen eighty seven. So I believe that as soon as they even had the capacity to make computers, they were already trying to make this a thing. And now we live in a world where people post their kids on Facebook every day, which is essentially like probably streamlined into this system. Okay, you know through the Pentagon. Yeah, it so crazy, you know, because I do think that we've talked about the military ties to this really just makes me think, especially with the Michael Kino and the Satanist ties, you just can't like when you have the lifeflog connection where they want to collect data on people. Yeah, there's like a national security aspect to it, but then when you look at this darker aspect, it really fucks you up where you're like, what the hell, you know, it's not just about spying on people. You know, it's about finding special people and using their brain, or finding spe genetically people, or just taken certain people that you find expendable. There's a multiple range to use this for and uh yeah, it's crazy. Well and that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Their range of expendable people is endless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it is. Yeah. So, like I said earlier, just to kind of wrap this up, the MD. Petty, is that what he's saying. Yeah. He He pretty much was like, look, there's a huge misunderstanding. You got to remember this is during the Satanic Panic. And he said, look, everybody, as soon as you said we're a Satanic people just freaked out. You know, there's no Satanism or child abuse here. You know, he proved the retirement thing with an alibi quote unquote, and then boom, it got thrown out. The whole case was thrown out and the charges were dropped. But here's the thing. I think the Satanic panic thing was used to kind of get him out of that as well, you know, but just to prove that they use the Satanic panic to also get these people called the three Memphis three Memphis, the West Memphis three. Look up the West Memphis three. So there was people who died. Okay, and then these men they were convicted in nineteen sixty eighty four, right, eighty four eighty three. Yeah, so apparently these people, now do we know if they are hundred lack of physical evidence connecting the men to the crime. Okay, so they use satanic panic to drop charges. Okay, check this out justin You're gonna love this because this is why I'm trying to point out. Okay, they do this shit today. This is why I'm pointing it out. They get three random motherfuckers and they say, these are people that are doing things for satanic rituals and they're killing people. Right, lack of evidence, they're totally framing them. Right. But when you have something real going on, like what we're talking about with the they use the satanic panic and say people are embellishing. So we're using the satanic panic to then drop it. You get what I'm saying. So they do it with both ways. They'll be like, look, so they're doing it right now. Now, let me point out how they're doing it. Right now, they're telling you that Epstein had no client list, you didn't have any elite people that were being blackmailed. They're doing anything with these thousands of children, and all these thousands of videos had nobody else but Epstein apparently, right. Just and while they're doing that, knowing that people are pissed because they don't want to hear that, right, because there's something more to it, they're also at the same time going and arresting random child molesters. We just did the largest thing in Florida child molesters, right, they're doing the same thing. So they're like, look, look, we're actually trying to get them. Look we're out here trying to get them. It's like, no, no, no, no, no, you're not getting the actual people that are a part of this huge black market, billion dollar industry. But we're trying to get pointed out. And what I'm trying to point out right now, they did it with Satan and panic, they're doing it again now with this. It's crazy, dude, that's one hundred percent what's going on. Yeah, dude, it's really a genius. But then whenever you see their ways, it's it's easy to kind of see, you know. Okay, So Robert Sorkam came across a small computer in front of a libraritor and right around this time that those men got arrested, turned it in, turned it on, and found info regarding Tallahassee police, essentially trying to help people avoid the police and trying I guess they it might have been like a mole from the police who had inside information that people just got arrested. Here's the investigation evidence, here's how you stay away, here's what the alibi is or whatever. Right, they set it at a place in front of a library. Some random person happened to find it. I believe that was probably put there obviously for somebody else to pick up, right, But some random person happened to pick it up, and then they turned it into the police, And so that adds to this evidence. Right, So there's no smoking gun per se. But I mean, my god, this is just stacking up, you know, ye, so yeah, it really, it really is. So this all is very reminiscent to me of the Zoro ranch with Epstein, as well as like, you know what he was doing there with this with with like with the blood stuff and the the guy with the Peter Nid Nigel guy that we talked about earlier. This reminds me a lot of like that kind of concept was going on in the Finder's cult. I believe you know this kind of like we're going to see this race or we're going to do this. They were using him for all kinds of purposes. So yeah, So earlier I said that I was going to mention all the CIA cult connections, and there's a lot. I think I came out with fourteen cults that have CIA or military connections to it. So far, there's more. I found another there was an end that it didn't bring up. Wow, so there's yeah, so there's more. It's just uh, they're abroad, they're everywhere, so like it really is a jasper. It's a jasper, dude, it really is like a web. Yeah, so top cults with strong CIA. I think we covered everything with the Finders pretty well. Hopefully you've been enjoying this. We've been trying to lay it all out with context and uh, we're doing a deep dive, you know, We're we're we're we're doing it because we're gonna be getting into cults after this. I want you to hear these cults that I'm about to list off will probably end off with these and I want you guys to hear these cults. Did I list off and to kind of pick pick pick one or two or whatever that you want me to do next, because we're already going to kind of get into a lot of these anyway, because a lot of them really are a part of this Jasper system. But we're gonna give you a rundown web the Jasper's web. But first, before I give you a rundown of what these cults are and what they've done and what allegedly happened, I want you to hear all the ones that are CIA connected, so that we can kind of touch on those first, and then we'll kind of get into other ones as we go. Yeah, let's do it. I'm trying to think of the FBI doctor, and we may go over a little bit more of the FBI documents for the finders, but I think we covered everything important, all right, Top cults with strong CIA. Yeah, the finders directly investigated by the FBI and CIA. Declassified documents showed the CIA intervention wind child abuse and trafficking. We're being investigated. It's DC based, like we mentioned, operated internally and members found with child porn, satanic symbols, and behavioral programming materials. Because there was like a Chinese the English Dictionary that they found as well. Yeah, so I'll try to get into a little bit more of that because there is some good stuff there. Oh yeah. Also the gifted school thing, that's another thing that we see a lot, okay with the gifted school I think that this kind of ties in. This is a whole other tangent we won't go on, but I have a theory that this ties into the UFO kind of disclosure thing. Remember how we've talked about how that's more of a psychic phenomenon that's probably done by manipulation of the mind, getting somebody into a psychedelic state, or maybe if they're autistic, they may be more prone to this psychic phenomenon or whatever. There's reasons that they're messing with their heads right to do this psychic phenomenon. And so I think that these gifted schools of them taking these children, creating cults and then having all these gifted schools, and then apparently if you were in the Gateway program, there's people that allege that they were in the Gateway program and then they were used for these type of things too. So I don't know, I think that there's something to it. Where they're trying to figure out what makes you tick, how you can connect the best you know and then create that you know and breed that and clone that and so anyway, that's what I think that all this is about. Just want to throw that out there. Even connects into the UFO shit, it's crazy. So PA evidence was turned over to the federal agencies and the case went dark. We mentioned all that, So Jonestown, I think that was where they all drank the kool aid. Jim Jones. So this guy had ties to the US Intelligence backed nngos and his movements were suspiciously well funded. Now this one, in particular is what made me think that there might be a lot of CIA funded and backed cults because this one, one hundred percent is okay. So Congressman leo' ryan, who was investigating, was murdered in what some say was a controlled mop up, and many sub suspects, many suspect that Jonestown was a MK ultra style mass experiment, which one hundred percent, And like I said, these are brief overviews, and we love to go deep run these, and we will go deep run these. So you leave a little comment on which when you were here first, this was located in Guyana near a CIA communication space as well, So yeah, there's something with that for sure. I think Jim Jones had some kind of ties to like he was in the military too. I don't know, I'll have to look more into that too, but yeah, so cool. The Processed Church of the Final Judgment. The connection here isn't really direct, but it's highly suspicious and definitely adjacent. It was an offshoot of Scientology that ran a cult rituals and was tied to the Manson family. Now we know about yep, well hold on, that might be no, no, no, that might not be Jim Jones from the Call anyway. So Scientology we know l Ron Hubbard, Jack Parsons, the whole deal. We know their connections to all this type of fuckery, and so an offshoot of Scientology to me says the same thing. You know. It was known to have followers in elite intelligence and Hollywood circle as they always do, shared symbols in psychological tactics similar to psy opera MK ultra style framework. Go look up, hey, while you're doing this, can you look up the logo for the Finders cult? So we got Heaven's Gate. I don't know if anybody's heard of this one. Marshall Applewhite was the guy running this. There's an adjacent connection with CIA heavy themes of mind control and submission to external authority, and members were from military and defense backgrounds, many of them. This occurred during the tech boom in California near major aerospace and defense contractors. So the Heavens Gates won as well The Children of God, the Family International with David Berg. There's adjacent intelligence overlap via missionary operations worldwide. Now, this is what I'm talking about with these dude, these organizations in the worldwide. We're gonna go philanthropize these children and then really they end up missing children, you know, because they said that one of their spots that they have was in Guatemala. All right, well you can't find that. That's fine, I'll try to get it later. Maybe instead, could you do me a favorite? Look up the Could you do me a favorite and look up the Guatemala sex trafficking case. It's a news article. You're gonna have to go to a news tab. That's gonna be yeah, because they had apparently the finders had something going on there too. And last year this happened last year. Go to the news tab, not the all tap news up top. Yeah, because that'll just list them. Guatemala cracks down, Israeli Israeli jew Is sacked. Yep here it is second one down or that one, but that I mean either of them. You know what I'm saying. Look at all those different articles regarding Guatemala, Israeli Jews sacked of people that happen to be trafficking children and Guatema. Now, by the way, they tried to go steal these children back out of these cells, and whenever they got caught, they were calling the cops anti Semitic for trying to stop them from stealing the children back. After the children were already taken from them, they like broke out of prison and then like or got out and then went and tried to take them back. How crazy is that? This is wild? Based on statement here, go back up. Based on statements of the complaints, the evidence, the evidence obtained, and the medical examinations, it was possible to establish that there are forms of human trafficking against these miners, such as forced marriages, abuse, some related crimes. Now, they really whitewashed the shit out of that that's a classic whitewashed news article right there. No, they're selling these kids, who knows how deep it goes, acting like it's just like they're forcing them to marry them or something, you know what I mean, Like, no, no, no, that's not what that is. Anyway, Masad connections, that's all we're pointing out there. And they and by the way, the finders said that they had a spot in Guatemala, and so now you know that the Masad Guatemala and then you see this. I mean, come on, dude, it's even today, even last year, December twenty twenty four, you got these same people doing the same stuff. Okay, sorry, I had to go off on that tangent Children of God alleged to have operated front organizations for trafficking and influence in foreign countries. Used flirty fishing as a recruiting tactic, which is sexual evangelism. I'm not really sure what that is, but it's pretty much flirty fit. So they would float with people and get them involved in this cult. There's connections to US bases, military bases, XPAC communities, and possibly blackmail. I mean, come on, reoccurring. We got the fun one Church of Scientology. We all know about this founder l Ron Hubbard was Navy Intelligence involved with Jack Parsons Babylon working. CIA monitored them for influence operations. I doubt they monitor them. They probably monitored their rituals so they could write them down and scry them for later. H FBI rated them uncovering massive infiltration of government agencies Operation White Snow White look up operations snow White White? Did this believe to be a controlled cult? To gatekeeper spiritual seekers? Operations snow Whites? What was this? Operation? Let me zoom in on you real quick. Oh, I did too much? Okay? Operation snow White was a criminal conspiracy by the Church of Scientology during the nineteen seventies. It's always during the Cold War. See the Cold War was this is the exact time when MK ultra was like just balling out of control. Dude. They were doing everything they could to anybody anyway during the nineteen seventies to purge the unfavorable records about Scientology and its founder l Ron Hubbard. This project included a series of infiltrations into ant thefts from one hundred and thirty six governmental agencies. It was one of the largest infiltrations of the United States government in history, with up to five thousand covert agents. Operation was exposed the Scientology plot Operation freak Out. Because Operation snow White was the case, they initiated the government's investigation into the church. Under this program, Scientology operatives committed infiltration, wire tapping, in theft of documents in government offices, most notably those of the US Internal Revenue Service. Well, I wish they would just dismantled them Levin. Highly placed church executives, including Mary Sue Hubbard, pleaded guilty and were found convicted in federal court of obstructing justice Burley of government offices. YadA YadA, ya Okay, great, yeah, I mean that isn't really that crazy. I mean it is crazy. They went inside of government. They're like, look, we're going to go spy on the government, like we're shutting them down. Those kind of nuts. They had five thousand covert agents. That's yeah, that's actually insane. That was infiltrated. Dog. I thought for a second it was saying that the United States government used five thousand covit agents to infiltrate them. But I think that, yeah, you're right, they used five thousand COVID agents to infiltrate the government and that is crazy. And by the way, the finders called did the same thing. So I'm saying, dude, there is a connection with all these because the finders called look at the finders called infiltration and well they did. We don't even have to because the CIA they got in there and they were like, oh, she accidentally got it here. No, no, no, no, I'm sure you guys at this point in time, this is what nineteen eighty seven, and this started in the seventies. Yeah, at this point in time, dude, it's over. It's over anyway. So the Manson family, we went over there a little bit. We can always do deep dive on the Manson chaos. Shit. I feel like we kind of did, but we could do directly one on that. It'd be fun. Manson was in and out of prison given unusual leniency, as we've mentioned, ties to hate Ashbury Free Medical Clinic, which we know is a mk ultra backed by the Stanford Research Institute clinic which closed after that came out. That proved all that that was in our which one first one second one, it's one of our first, one of our first episodes. Yeah, get back there, get back there. They're all right, you know what I mean. I think they were all right. We came out swinging with some big ship without any experience, and I think we did alright. Okay. Anyways, it was known hub for CIWA, funded LSD, YadA YadA. Okay. Louis jarlie On West we know about him, worked with the associates of Manson and he was the Canadian intelligence guy. Right, So then you know, so they're fucking intelligence guys in every damn country. They're connected to this stuff. You know. Crazy Nexium cult has military and uh intelligence relations as well adjacent through high level elite Pedagon ass access, so they were able to get into the Pentagon and like do shit. Members included daughters of former Mexican presidents, Seagrim's heirs and Clinton Foundation donors. Huh. So there's almost a full circle going on here with this Nexium. Oh and then you got the guy that was what a musician or an actor that like runs the cult. Dude, crazy dude, I mean the guy Clinton Foundation donor though any of them, anybody giving a dollar to the Clinton Foundation, they should be walked out into the back. Okay, just take them out back. Yeah, take them out back like a bad dog. You know what I'm saying, Just take him out back. I didn't say anything violent, old dog behind the barn. Yeah, dude, yeah, I didn't say. We didn't say anything bad. All right, some offsheats. We're training law enforcement and military and human potential spiritual workshops. What the fuck they use psychological abuse, branding, blackmail and consistent with coercive programming tactics. Yeah, dude, these are all just the same. You know, here's some lesser known and more obscure ones. So you have Synanon, which is possibly part of a MK ultra testing via rehab drug programs. I want to go deep on this one for sure. Okay, we're gonna skim this, but I may have to like check mark this one. You know, it started as rehab community but into a paramilitary cult practice isolation, forced abortions, and attacks on journalists. Now, the reason why I want to go into this, not this one in particular, but this and others. Dude, the drug like rehab like situation is so great. They're literally like farming people like in and out, in and out, and then they'll get people that like are sober that'll come and they'll try to like bring somebody that that that's getting high or whatever and bring them into this rehab. But they'll get paid for bringing that person as a referral. And then what they'll do is they'll go into a rehab, they'll get somebody that's sober into rehab. They'll get them to leave with them so they could go get high, just so they could go to a different rehab and get the referral for bringing them there. What the fuck? Yeah, dude, I've seen it happen. I've seen it happen anyway, So there's a lot to get into there too. That would be real fun. That's one nobody talks about. That's one I've never heard one person talk about this, and I've literally seen it with my own eyes and experiences. I would love to do a deep dive on that. I used to want to make a documentary about that. I did, but I was like, I don't what the fuck, I don't know what I'm doing this. We have this awesome little podcast do it all. So that's fine, All right, Enough of that tangent. Their methods influence behavioral programs in prisons. In school, you had the branch Davidian's WAITO, I didn't know this, but David Korish he was believed to be part of a larger prophecy driven community, and the rapist televised. Oh I thought it was saying that he was a part of all right, my my bad. Yeah, everybody knows about Waco. You know what I mean. If you don't leave a comment and we'll get into it. So dude, I mean there's a few more, but fuck, I mean yeah. The Rajniche movement, which was bio terror attacks in Oregon, largest domestic biological terror case. Wow. Military intel had been aware of delayed action. See. I started to skip over this, but then I started reading and I was like, oh, forgot about this one.
Speaker 2: It's worth talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot about this one. Yeah. Calls had infiltration of local government, raising questions of its autonomy. Again. With this infiltration of the government, infiltration of the government, infiltration of come on order, the Solar Temple had ties to intelligence operatives in France and Canada. Members included ex military and intelligence officers, mass murder suicide across countries, and operated like a freemasonic kind of like a death cult tied to knights templar. You know they had like knights templar myths or like symbolism. Yeah. Again with this, it's it's it's like the old story of Hercules and the Hydra. You know, it's not just the cutting the head off and then more. Girl. Just imagine that somebody's went and shopped as many as they could and then now you're looking at the hydra like now now you're looking at it after it got cut, and it's been cut. Now he's like, remember when he was in the bottom of the pit and then there were so many heads coming up that he was like just trying, that's what it looks like. Now that's what we're looking at. I mean, truly, I do. I think it's the same thing. Okay, quickly we'll go over This temple is set and last but not least, the Unification Church. The Moonies deep ties to South Korean Cia and possibly US INTEL. Now after this, I was like, oh man, there was one in India. Oh that's crazy. The founder, Sakar claimed to be an enlightened being, but also developed a socio political philosophy called prout progressive utilization theory. He used tantric yoda yoga, meditation, social reform, anti capitalism, anti communism. He sounds great, it sounds awesome, but then there's accusations. Then the nineteen seventies and eighties, they were repeatedly accused of being involved in bombings and assassinations, including attacks on Communist party officials. Now this is seventies eighties, so this is like Cold War era. Definitely probably infiltrated by the CIA, definitely practicing creating like like they do now with terrorist groups, where they kind of create a group that they can use to kind of you know, oh it was them, and it's an isolated incident, you know whatever, it's genius, dude. The organization claims this was a fabricated It was fabricated, but I guess they had. And once again, it could have been fabricated like that. Nobody like, there might have been a CIA mole in there that used you know that did it, you know, acting like them, And that's more likely. During the Cold War, India leans socialist communists, while the US saw anti communist movements as assets. So a lot of researchers speculate that they were probably supported or tolerated by Western intelligence as a counter force to communist ideology. Why would they do that If they're claiming to be a spiritual, like chill community, you wouldn't just sit back and be like, oh, we're just gonna let them do their yoga. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Like, you'd be like, no, we're gonna we're gonna radicalize it, or get in there and act like we're them and go do something crazy. That's how I look at that, you know. But yeah, so sorry, there was so many guys, but I mean that's how the cookie crumbles. There's that many CIA military connected cults that are operating or operated inside of our country alone. So a lot of patterns that were kind of hammering at that. I want everybody to kind of, you know, take a little note of. Is the mk ultra style experimentation, military families and bases connected, occult and free Masonic symbolism, elite immunity and protection star next to that one, children trafficking allegations star next to that one, and geographic proximity to intelligence hubs star next to that one. Because I'm telling you right now, that ship right there is we're gonna find that everywhere everything we talk about everything, and that's the ship where it's like that's how you kind of you know the tree by its fruits, right or something like that. Right, So that's what I mean, like you gotta look at yeah exactly. So, yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed that deep dive of the Finders call. Yeah, that's about all we got on this one. Definitely had to lay a lot of that context of this global So we kind of did the g episode on this one, right, the Global and Elite ge you know, GE's done. Now it's gonna be all about the Satanic pedophile ring, you know what I'm saying. And it's gonna be all about these different ones and how they operate, how they are. We'll even get into hopefully we could get a cosmic peach on here. I'm gonna hit her up and see maybe if I remember for a satanic cult shit she was talking about. But if not, we'll do our own little deep dive. But yeah, so that would be fun. One more thing before we go, I think that's about it. Definitely check out our you know what I said earlier, you know a little description. We got everything in there for all the stuff to support us, But outside of that, I do want to mention one thing before we go. It was on my mind before we came in. So we know about the Texas flooding that's been going on. It's kind of weird timing, of course, with the Epstein file situation. And did you see the news or how they turned the satellites off. Look up, satellites turned off meteorology. So this happened a few weeks ago. Okay, they turned the satellites off, but right after that we get this huge flood, right, and so apparently these satellites are supposed to help with meteorology and it kind of delays the the kind of like alert time. So okay, NOAA eighteen satellites gets permanently shut down. Now can you go into the art Now, can you find an article so I could read a little bit of that because I want to know if they shut these satellites down, but there's other ones like new a new one, or if they shut these down and now they don't have the satellites that they need to quickly tell what's going on. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So here it says in preparation for the September twenty twenty sixth end date of the DMSP. The US Space Force is shifting to a new generation of environmental satellites.
Speaker 1: So is there other ones that they could use for this or is it just those satellites? So they don't have any other satellites to like use that work that good. So they don't work that well anymore, I guess.
Speaker 2: So, Yeah, the Navy is discontinuing contributions to DMSP given the program no longer meets our information technology modernization requirements.
Speaker 1: Yeah they okay, so they scheduled a month ago and they did it now. I don't know, maybe it has nothing to do with it. But what I'm saying is that it is kind of odd that, you know, this flooding happened, you know, and then the satellites was shut down a little before that. I don't know, just saying, just saying, you know what I'm saying, because then that delays the notification of what's going on, you know what I'm saying. And they're claiming that it's because it's not modern enough. It says something about it doesn't meet the modern modernization requirements for environmental satellite architecture. Well, you know what, having none doesn't meet it either you know what I'm saying, like I feel like having nothing kind of fucked you even harder. So and then one more thing before we go, do you see the whole theater everybody with the Dan Vongino and Cash would tell They're like, that's it, I'm just gonna leave. They're acting like they're gonna leave the FBI now, and like they're having a big fallout because of the FBI, the Epstein files. This is all theater just being done just because they want to keep this idea that that there's some They knew that those weren't going to be released. They said he killed himself, and now they're going to act like he's against it because they see how mad we are. They see that the top thing that's being googled is the Epstein list, So then they have this flood happens. Now that's the second top thing, and they see that people still are googling the Epstein list over the fucking floodshit that's going on and people dying. So then they're like, damn, okay, theater time. Now we're gonna have Bongino fighting. Then you know everybody's gonna leave.
Speaker 2: And yeah, ever since Cash Betel's show on Joe Rogan I was. I knew there was something coming. I knew there was some bullshit about to happen regarding Jeff.
Speaker 1: Don't you think if I had information, I would tell you. Don't you think I would tell you? Who does that? Like? Why is that your argument? That was the worst argument I've ever seen in my life. That's somebody that's lying to you. That's what somebody lying you would do.
Speaker 2: I thought it was cool that he took the courage to even come on, but then listening to it even twenty minutes in, you're like, I feel like this guy's kind of full of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent. But it sucks because he wouldn't have been able to be put in place there if he wasn't going to be full of it, if he wasn't a part of it. Right, Yeah, you know, all the presidents have to go touch that wall in Israel for a reason. You know, James Shelby Downer we talked about in the last episode, the stone wall or the wall represents your loyalty. Your vow of silence is what it means, actually vow of silence, and so I believe that that's why everybody goes and touches that wall. I really do, I think that's them and if you don't, if you do, And why I'm saying this is because we can find a video right now. We don't have to a Pam Bondi saying that Israel's our biggest ally, we got to prioritize Israel, and Cash Mattel saying he prioritizes Israel. It's just a little too much infiltration in our country for me, you know, That's all I'm saying. Anyway, all right, there's a little bit of hot topics for what's going on right now, because usually by the time we do our next episode, I'm like, damn, you know, I'll see this like right before right after it be like damn, I really like I want to talk about it when it's happening a little bit. So that's fun. That's fun. But uh yeah, cool, all right, Well, I hope you guys enjoyed everything. You guys hit us up with some comments about which culture want to hear about. I'm thinking Order of the Nine Angles is going to be next. It gives you guys a little time to figure out a different one that you see that I named off orders to random mark I don't care. You can email us if you don't want to comment, and thank you very much. Go check that description out, See you next time.