Speaker 1: Hey, listen Commander Who Podcast, episode four forty nine. I'm brand O. I'm here with Ryan continue talking about red Wall by taking a burb vote to value town. Now our theme said said, Hey Ryan, We're back for yet another whirlwind adventure.
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 3: Ah good? What is going down?
Speaker 2: Whole bunch is going down.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do a really cool listeners suggested sent in if you will Bloomboro deck that's going to be present at Magicfest Last Vegas in the raw Dog section. Stories that tell people to thank before we get to any of that stuff. If thank our official business, Daddy's Fusion Gaming Online dot com are your source for all your gaming needs.
Speaker 2: And we also have to thank Pile of Bones Brewing Coal.
Speaker 1: They are the second coolest thing to come out of Regina and the official beer sponsor of c CEO Sidewalk Slam Season two.
Speaker 2: Right here on YouTube.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: Look at If you're watching on YouTube, which should be, you would see that my shark shirt looks like he's eating the can of beer neat type. Notice that before we started recording.
Speaker 1: If you'll notice on the show on YouTube, which you should be watching, you'll notice on my shirt that you can buy it at Commander coocoat dot com.
Speaker 4: Sure, look at you doing the podcast business.
Speaker 3: Well let's get into it so editor Joe doesn't crucify us big thanks to Fusion Gaming Online dot Com CEO Summer Promo code.
Speaker 4: CCO Summer Still Yes, CCO Summer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that saves me five percent, Yes, sir, off things I'm gonna buy anyway, yep. So I'm gonna buy stuff literally anything I was gonna buy anyway. Yes, spend less on it, yep.
Speaker 3: Magical first time users. If you're spending over one hundred bucks CEO perks promo code, you're gonna get ten percent store credit kickback.
Speaker 4: That's kind of like getting a ten percent discount.
Speaker 1: And that's a pretty good deal for doing something you're already gonna do anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, if you're gonna spend two hundred and some bucks on a booster box, you're gonna get like twenty dollars off. That's like a case of beer when you come and hang out at a CECO experience.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've got some coming up.
Speaker 3: We've got Regina that's like a little that's a warm up one right September fourteen.
Speaker 1: But it does include several of our good friends that live in Regina and the surrounding area includes our good friends at Pile of Bones. So we're hosting us to eat tacos, play pinball, drink beer, which I'm very excited about. Yes, sir, so, I think that lots of people are gonna come in for that. We're gonna have a great time. Some of the CEO family members are coming down.
Speaker 3: I was playing magic with them on Monday, and like, literally, everybody's coming. Keel's gonna be there, f you, Alex, f you, Aiden, Ben Smitty, I think his family. I think Jesse and his family are coming, Lara's coming there, men, everybody's coming. You and I are coming.
Speaker 1: So if you are available to go to that, like it's gonna be like a it's a one day event. But if you're looking to meet literally the entire CEO crew, this is your chance. It doesn't happen very often where you get to meet all the like the hometown du bros. So if it's something you've been curious about, we're all gonna be there. We should all take a.
Speaker 3: Group PHOTOO a group photo a grotto.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then the.
Speaker 3: Following weekend or like twenty seven, eight nine of September, I'll be in Toronto the planning pages or the planning threads or whatever in discord for Regina and Toronto and Calgary all up in the discord. It's the best benefit to becoming a Patreon supporter over at patreon dot com slash CEO Podcast.
Speaker 1: Not only did you get in on all the super sweet shit that we're doing, but you get to help the channel grow and help us keep making content like this for you guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. And you get first DIBs on CEO experience and you get like the I'm gonna call it like CEO insider trading, right, Like Kelly from face to face message me today and he's like, Hey, we got to get on a call to plan the after party. There's gonna be an after party in Toronto on Saturday night. I know, Hey, I'll be thinking about you. I'll take like a dick pick.
Speaker 1: And send it to your some g thanks, and then I'll have to get my magnifying glass out.
Speaker 2: I'll have to zoom in really close.
Speaker 1: Damn, Damn, he got me so much work.
Speaker 3: I know, Hey, it's gonna be fun, and I'm gonna say that that's gonna be like the trial run for the Calgary Championship weekend. It's not a Command Fast in Calgary, it's like a championship weekend. So all of our real competitive Magic friends are gonna come there try and wain money invites to the pro Tour and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: So like, actually, good Kyle's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be there, So actually good Kyle's gonna go there. He's gonna day too. Everybody else is gonna go want like four to oh three and drop yeap. Then they're gonna go three drop drink. It's gonna be a super good time. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They can buy an oh two drop play Commander sticker from Commander cookout dot com in preparation for how bad they are at Magic.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they are.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna use that as a slogan whenever.
Speaker 3: I talk to any of my non commander friends. Now, I'll teach him. I'll teach them good. Okay. So we have one more little piece of two more pieces of business.
Speaker 2: Two more pieces of business.
Speaker 4: One is super funny, Okay.
Speaker 3: I saw a little preview for the next Brando's box.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh my.
Speaker 3: Lord, and we talked about one last week like a special off the Beaten Path one.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's not this one. This is another one.
Speaker 1: This is another one. I've been working really hard, and I worked really hard on this one. And my, my, my people that I like to run these things by, pretty Scary and Ryan both think that it's really good. So I really hope, I really hope that people are going to enjoy the Bloomborough themed BBO.
Speaker 3: I already have an idea of how I'm going to transition to what it normally looks like, from what it normally looks like to what it's gonna look like for this one, I already have it like what I'm gonna do in mind.
Speaker 1: I even practiced.
Speaker 2: There was practice involved.
Speaker 3: Whoa more than one take?
Speaker 1: Oh no no, no no no. I still got it done in one take, but like in order to get it done in one take, I had to, like there was practice, okay, go yeah, Like I'd be sitting there like watching TV or whatever, and like there's practice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'd be working it and I know, I know exactly what you were working.
Speaker 1: And everybody else is going to know what I was working. They all think that I'm that I'm touching myself, but I'm not you're touching something. I was touching something but it wasn't me. Yeah, well it kind of technically sort of was me, but in a different way than you're thinking.
Speaker 2: Get your mind out.
Speaker 1: Of the gutter. No what it involves, but stuff it really does, it actually does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yees.
Speaker 3: So if you're interested in any of that, BBO on the CCO y TC coming up.
Speaker 4: So I don't know what the bloomborough.
Speaker 3: Accent of that is.
Speaker 1: Squeak, squeak, squeaks.
Speaker 4: No idea.
Speaker 3: Okay. Last piece of business, and this is one that's really close to me is August twelfth.
Speaker 1: August.
Speaker 3: We've been touting it and showing Brando and getting getting Rebecca to proofread my alter book. It's finally coming out. It was supposed to be out in January or before that, November, than Christmas, then January, and now finally August for my birthday. So if you're interested in altered dark cards, you want to learn how to do it. You want to see like the history of alters and their cultural impact on I guess trading card games in general, sure, and then how to like how to do them, what kind of supplies, setting up a studio, all that kind of stuff, photographing for social media and developing themes. If you want to start like painting decks. That's that's kind of the pathway that I took with my art career.
Speaker 4: I can't call it that, but it'll be available Commander cookout dot com.
Speaker 3: It's an ebook, it'll be available for download, and it'll be cheap.
Speaker 2: Learn some shit and have fun doing it.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, you learned how to do it. We've had some card painting sessions and.
Speaker 1: I had fun and I still play some of those cards, and some people have even traded me for them, so that's.
Speaker 3: Probably yeah, look at you. Yeah, practically a pro.
Speaker 1: I know right. I'm based every Thursday on our Facebook page. Keep it, Brandon tells them all.
Speaker 3: So we've got a bloomborough deck to do today and it's submitted by All Filler no Chill Miller, who does Commander Munchies on the c CEO o mg ccio media group YouTube channel. And it's Zinia Valley's voice.
Speaker 1: And we talked about this person last week where we really like this one. This is a really cool Commander. It's got lots of neat design space where the only real constriction that you have is playing creatures that are small shared that's pretty cool. So what Either it feeds into your token strategies. It feeds into like your little value guy strategy, which is where I feel aiden really leaned into with this deck.
Speaker 2: And then it gives you.
Speaker 1: The opportunity to take your little value guys and turn them into big value guys because you get two of every creature you play.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'll give Zenia a read. Here, a three to one bird bard for blue, red, white, flying gets plus x plus ozo, where x is the number of creatures you control with base power one base base power, not power but base power. Okay, Then creatures you control have offspring two, and that means you can pay an additional two generic as you cast the creature spell. If you do when it enters, create a one to one token copy of it. Now specifically, though, we got to remember that offspring is a when you cast.
Speaker 4: It ability, correct, not an et be ability.
Speaker 3: So we can't like infinite blink and white and blue and just continue to pay too to get like infinite numbers of guys. You got a cast, yes, okay, So what we're gonna do here, I think, christ me if I'm wrong, is play a whole bunch of one power guys.
Speaker 4: Yep, it's gonna give us a ton of value.
Speaker 3: Some of them will buff other ones make unblockable correct and or eventually we can voltron with Zinnia because it's gonna get huge. Yes, okay, so we're gonna start with the oh no before that raw dog deck. Yes, aiden's gonna play this in Vegas, probably in one of like the raw dog showdowns that they have, like on the sidewalk or in the backyard or.
Speaker 4: On the floor of like some frickin' the.
Speaker 1: The greasiest basement. They're in Vegas, like you ever see Saw three, not Saw three, Hostile three like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like behind some liquor store, and they're gonna be playing magic on the ground, like looking for cigarette butts.
Speaker 4: That's this deck. Okay, So we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna start off with the ramp and remember one power matters. Yes, we've got a gold mere ironmere silver mirror boom.
Speaker 4: End of section.
Speaker 2: Yes, all one power.
Speaker 1: You can pay two to get them, or you can pay four to get two of them.
Speaker 3: It's very and they all tap for one of a color in Zinnia's manocost, and they're all technically two drop man of rocks, and you know what people are always like, Oh.
Speaker 4: They're so fragile because they're an artifact and a creature.
Speaker 3: The only way this is getting caught up in an artifact kill spell is if somebody vandal blasts, which I don't see very often anymore. And the only way somebody's gonna actually kill one of these is if it gets caught up in a sweeper.
Speaker 4: Nobody's pointing a.
Speaker 3: Terminate at one of these, right, never ever, the only way that these creatures die is block with them blocking or sweepers. Yeah, right, and normally, like early in mid game, you're not blocking with these anyways.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they could get a ship.
Speaker 3: Okay, So where are we going to go?
Speaker 1: Draw control to the control because it's small, okay, and this is easiest pie. We've got a Bishop of Binding. This is a cool card.
Speaker 4: It's a one power guy for four.
Speaker 3: When it enters the battlefield, exile target creature and opponent of controls until Bishop of Binding leaves the battlefield. So it's like an oblivion ring. Sure, and when it attacks target, vampire gets plus x plus x, where x is the power of the exiled card. Pretty good it is a vampire. Probably important that we say.
Speaker 1: That, very important because there's not too many other vampires. But this thing could hypothetically get really big. And if you do it late in the game and you get two of them, you get the two biggest threats off the board, and now you have there arbitrarily bigger than them. Yeah, is pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you pay six, you can exile two things and then you can attack with like let's say you get in a tally and like some four or five power flyer. Yeah, you've just made like frickin twelve power.
Speaker 1: Or let's say you get a I guess it doesn't I guess you couldn't get the same guy with both things, because no, yeah that sucks. I think you get the ulamg and then go, uhla mag ulamag, I'm the same one.
Speaker 2: But you can still do that when.
Speaker 1: You attack with one of them, both of them trigger and you can target one of.
Speaker 3: Them attacks target vampire gets Oh so you could target the one vampire with both triggers.
Speaker 1: Yes, see six six and a seven seven? Okay, one of them plus thirteen plus thirteen let's be good.
Speaker 3: Let's remember that because later on in the Little guys matters section. We're gonna see some things that care about like two power when it attacks, or something is unblockable if it's small, we're gonna see that kind of stuff. So that might matter if we like exile a blight steel and all of a sudden we're hitting for thirteen two times, right, Okay, So Deputy of Detention, this is a one to three enters exile target online permanent controls, and detain something, leave the battlefield. It's an oblivion ring.
Speaker 1: It's an oblivion ring that gets a thing and all things that share a name with it. So if you get a Saparling token, you get all of the Saperlings.
Speaker 3: Or persistent petitioners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like relentless Rats, rat Calmy, all that shit.
Speaker 3: Hey that might be important because we just got a bunch of new rat commanders. They might be you know how rats sometimes kind of see a resurgence.
Speaker 1: Do you think we'll see the resurgence of the rats now that we have the snail making one that gives rats access to two extra colors and like a and a win right now condition, Like if you save some man and now the rat deck can kill the player, that's like he's you know the guy that's like, while you're what are you doing?
Speaker 2: What's the thing thumbing stoning?
Speaker 1: And the guy's like, look at me, you're a rat that got in my head. And then you just kill that player for being a douche with the with the snail guy. Rats are going to see a resurgence.
Speaker 3: I don't think so that's too bad.
Speaker 4: I don't think so it's not too bad.
Speaker 3: Like lots of people play them, and like it's a known commodity, right, it's not like somebody's I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 1: We will scars dusk still dawn.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're yawning.
Speaker 1: I'm yawning.
Speaker 3: You're yawning.
Speaker 4: Dust still yawn, dust still yawn.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 3: It kills all creatures with power three or greater.
Speaker 1: Next, but what does the rest of it do? That's important in this deck?
Speaker 3: I don't return all creatures with power to or less from their graveyard to their hand.
Speaker 4: Hey that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they gets all of our dues.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that gets every creature in our dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's important. That's an important card.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, And then finally, sculpted sculpted sunburst. Sculpted Sunburn was me on the pre show yesterday. You should watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, choose a creature you control.
Speaker 3: Then each opponent chooses a creature they control with equal or lesser power. If you choose a creature this way, exile each creature not chosen by any player. This way, everybody chooses a guy, and somebody lives. Everybody else dies. Yes, sure, we can choose like our commander correct or somebody or somebody.
Speaker 1: There are some dudes that are pretty important to the list, But the odds are you're gonna get everybody's big ship and they're gonna be left with a manadorc or a value guy or somebody that's already done their thing, which is important.
Speaker 3: Okay, Man, it's gonna be hard to blow through these card draw spells because they all do something quite unique. But I'm gonna try and get through it by summarizing what they.
Speaker 2: Just go from the bottom and we'll go up.
Speaker 1: All of them are some variant of like attack and do damage and draw a card. There's so many of them that do that.
Speaker 3: Welcoming Vampire is the first one.
Speaker 2: It's a vampire of note.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, with what's flying Bishop of binding? It goes good with vampire with flying Okay, whenever one or more creatures with power too or less, which is all of them. ETB we draw card triggers once each turn. Cool Okay, spirited companion. Etb's draws a card one power, Dope rumor gatherer whenever a creature enters about If it done your control, you scribe. If it's the second time draw card.
Speaker 1: Boom, Rotisserie element rosary, rotisseriy elemental.
Speaker 3: That sounds like an uncard it there's like a chicken on a rotisserie.
Speaker 1: He's got like a hot dog, or somebody's like holding rotisseries. I don't understand. It's the fire holding a rotissary. Who cares? What does it do?
Speaker 2: Ryme has so many works?
Speaker 3: Oh man, it's got menace when it deals combat damage to a player, put a skewer counter on it, oh god, and then sacrifice it. If you do, exile the top X card to your library, where x is a number of skewer counters, and then you can play them. Sure it's chaos draw for when you attack.
Speaker 1: For a bunch of stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nimble Brigand is a one power for three. When it blocks if you've committed a crime this turn.
Speaker 2: It can't be blocked.
Speaker 1: If you've committed a crime, this turn when it hits somebody a draw card. Sure, easiest pot.
Speaker 3: I don't even that doesn't even register like I would. I would never play a card like that.
Speaker 1: This next card is the exact same card, except it's a one to one for two. Then when it hits you draws the card and you can flip it over into it. When it dies, you can play it from your graveyard. Is an enchantment that turns whatever it is enchanting into senitability. Okay, Ventor of the Meek Creature comes into play. You pay one, you draw card Library Larceness. Whenever an attacks, you draw card fible fip Lost on the Range has ward two. You can look at the top card of your library from any time. You can plot your cards from the top of your library by paying your mane costs oh Eternal of Harsh Truths. When it attacks and doesn't blocked, you draw card Crimson Caravaner. It has double strike and trample and some version of When it deals combat damage to a player, you chaos, draw card Converting. Connecting the dots is never a dude. You control the tax, you get a dot counter, and then you pay red and one sack it you exile the top x cards of your library X as the number of counters on this. You can play those until the end of your next turn and assemble the players. I have no idea what that does, but I feel I've done quite well so far.
Speaker 3: Assemble the players is to drop enchantment this time not a creature.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: You can look at the top cardi your library anytime sick. Once each turn you may cast a creature spell with power two or less from the top of your library.
Speaker 4: Dope, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: It's like a little uh, what's the little jellyfish guy from Neon Dynasty? That one? That's what that one's like. Sure we could play that one. I'm sure it has one power. The memory chip, oh yeah, something like that. And that one we're not playing because it's like seven bucks.
Speaker 1: Now, a little aside here. If you're playing a raw dog deck, the value of the raw dog deck doesn't mean anything just because it's raw dog. It doesn't mean it has to be budget. It's whatever you've got and are willing to play without a sleeve. Yes, So if you ever the reality chip and you want to put it in a deck like this, do it? Yeah there manacrept Manivault, Soul Ring, Lion's Eye Diamond, you got one you want to play? Do it?
Speaker 3: Somebody in the nation. And this is like our second or third raw dog deck that we've done, like in the last couple of months, right, somebody submitted a picture of their raw dog deck, and I don't remember who it was. They've got they've got like a transmute artificle actor, a copy art They've got something expensive and a man of vault. There's somebody that's got like a manacrypt in theirs.
Speaker 1: And I mean, if you got them and already beat up, you might as well and.
Speaker 3: You might as well just tear your opponents apart. If you can make mana faster than them with a raw dog deck, you're probably gonna win. You're gonna spend money on magic cards that make you go faster. It's just like horsepower, right, If you want a faster race car, you need to create more power. And h power is a function of speed. Mana is a function of speed in magic. If you want to make Manna, you're gonna pay money. Yep. And Man, I'm telling you, man.
Speaker 2: I wanted to build that raw dog deck.
Speaker 1: You know how much that fucking otter costs?
Speaker 2: Thirty bucks?
Speaker 3: What order?
Speaker 1: The order that gives all your dudes prowess thirty dollars?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Did you open one on bbo nose.
Speaker 1: Boiler can't open them. They only come in the starter deck order to get one.
Speaker 4: That's why it's thirty dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because nobody wants that shitty fucking deck, So I have to find somebody that wants one and then see if they'll trade me that my money five colored monowade angel erin because there's an angel in there. I'm hoping that he wants to buy one for the angel thing, and then he'll let me give him some money so that he can recoup some of the costs. Yes, and then I'll have the card I want.
Speaker 3: I bought the Lord of the Rings starter decks for the salar on that you can just dump man into to give all your guys plus two and drain two.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a powerful magic card.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. Yeah, Okay, so we I want to do the Vultron section last because it represents kind of like a secondary win condition, which means we are on the little guys and the things that make little guys matter.
Speaker 1: Let's do the guys first. Let's do the guys.
Speaker 4: First, because let's do the guys.
Speaker 3: And there's twenty four of these little guys that all have.
Speaker 1: One power, and there's some cool cards in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like some of.
Speaker 4: These the lot.
Speaker 3: Remember on the review last week when when we were talking about Zinia, we were saying, it allows you to break like the rule of Commander that says you can only play one. Yep, right, Why are rats popular? Why are Dragon's approaches and persist.
Speaker 2: Participants climb against tu many?
Speaker 3: Now? Why are they popular? Because you can do some novel thing that allows you to play more than one. And that's what Zinnia does. So imagine every time we say that this card exists, when we read it, imagine you have.
Speaker 4: Two of them.
Speaker 1: You get two of them for two.
Speaker 3: Wren okay, So, Yodian front Liner.
Speaker 1: When it attacks another target creature you control gets plus one plus one into line of turn and on Earth's for.
Speaker 3: A white okay, So that's gonna give our commander plus two plus two in addition to plus two plus two four creatures with one power. So our commander just having this guy is gonna be a five power flyer. Pretty good, just throwing that out there as a reminder. On the first card, wharf Infiltrainer is next. I've played this card one to one with skulk, which means it can't be blocked by a bigger guy. And when it deals combat damage to a player, draw than discard. If you discard a creature card, you can pay two. If you do, you create a three to two horror creature token.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: Sure, so it gives you some reach if you're going to toss away like a one one that's redundant with some other effect you already have.
Speaker 1: We're out in the Wasteland with vexing rad Gall Rad Gall.
Speaker 3: When it deals combat, it's a flyer. When it deals combat damage to a player, that player gets two RAD counters if they don't have any RAD counters otherwise proliferate neat. And that might matter because we got some plus ones in here, don't we And.
Speaker 1: It's important to know here that base power of one. Yes, So if your dudes have a bunch of plus and plus one counters on them, or if you've equipped them, or something happens where they're bigger, as long as their base power is one, your commander still gets bigger. That's important, Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Okay, Tatti Tilanali's summer who's Tilanali that person?
Speaker 2: No, because she's their summoner.
Speaker 1: Stupid. The point is it's a one one two with a send. So if you have ten permanents, and this will help you get to ten permanents because whenever you attack, you can pay red and X. If you do, you create X one one red elemental creature tokens that you sack at the beginning of the next end step. Unless you have the city's blessing. Sure, so that's gonna attack, make you a bunch of dudes and make your commander a bunch of big.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's really good.
Speaker 2: Because we're all one ones.
Speaker 1: It's you're basically like fire breathing your commander and making bodies at the same time, and if you make enough bodies, she'll trigger ascension all by yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: That's a cool card like that one.
Speaker 3: Okay, Skynight Vanguard one two flyer. When it attacks, you get a one to one white guy that's also tapped and attacking neat Rabbit factory.
Speaker 1: Man, what a card.
Speaker 4: Okay, plus one.
Speaker 3: It's an equipment, or it's got reconfigured so you can cast it as a creature as a one one, or you can equip it to give plus one and haste.
Speaker 1: You can it is a creature and then you can equip it like it's an equipment. And then if the creature that it's equipped to eat shit, it comes back into play as a creature. Pretty cool, well back into play, but like it just becomes a creature again.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, okay, it's really good.
Speaker 1: Okay, Phoenix Chick, I love this amazing. It's this little fat verve that just can't It's so cool. It's a one to one for one with flying in haste that can't block. Whenever you attack with three or more bros, you may pay red red if you do return Phoenix Chick from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped and attacking with a plus one plus one counter.
Speaker 3: Oh there's our first plus one right, So.
Speaker 1: It's bigger and it still makes your commander bigger, which is cool.
Speaker 3: Nightveil Sprite when it attacks with flying surveil one neat there you go, nibless of the urn.
Speaker 1: What the hell is that?
Speaker 3: A one one flyer.
Speaker 4: When it attacks, you can tap target creature.
Speaker 3: I like those effects actually because I can attack and that'll trigger when I attack, which is very distinctly before you block. Yes, just a little uh bit of information.
Speaker 1: How many guys have reached You got one? Not anymore?
Speaker 3: Dick face Yep, narsent metamorph there's no r in there, nascent metamorph. Sure, sure it's a shape shaw. Hey, that's a little otter. He might belong in them in where are We? Bloomborough bloom borrow.
Speaker 1: Oh man.
Speaker 3: When it attacks target opponent reveals the top card of their library. You copy that card and you put something I don't know. You probably get the card I'm not reading at all.
Speaker 1: Reveals cards on the top of the library till the creature card it becomes a copy of it, until it's a mirror entity. This is a good ass card.
Speaker 4: This is a good card in this deck.
Speaker 3: It's a changeling if that matters, and you can pay X until you know what. Actually, this makes your guys have base power something of whatever you put into it. Yes, so maybe you want to put base power into it. Of one if you've got a bunch of those l drawsy horrors. But if you got ten mana, you're probably gonna make all your guys ten tens.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's what you do, which kind of defeats the purpose of the deck, doesn't It sure doesn't. It just does your deck more.
Speaker 2: This deck.
Speaker 1: This card turns all of your cards into your commander. If you have enough manna.
Speaker 3: All of you guys can have big equal to mana correct. Okay, good card, Yes, good card, mad Ratt. It's a goblin. Yep, four drop goblin. When you draw your second card each turn, you create two one one black rat creature tokens neat. So you remember our how many cards thirteen card draw section. Yep, we're probably gonna.
Speaker 1: Draw two cards to turn drap up cards away you go. Okay, Legion war Boss. He makes a goblin at the beginning of each combat that get haste that has to attack that turn. But it makes a one to one every turn, and if they survive, then you make more and you got a big army and your bird gets bigger.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: Speaking of bird, we've got a healer's hawk.
Speaker 3: It's a flying lifelink one to one. Great, great job finding that one on the frickin' floor of.
Speaker 4: The lgs.
Speaker 1: Immalation Shaman. I like this card.
Speaker 3: Okay. Whenever an opponent activates an ability of an artifact, creature or land that isn't a man of ability, Immalation Shaman deals one damage to that player. That's pretty good. It's pretty good, okay. And you can go red red three and it gets plus three and gains menace until end of turn.
Speaker 1: Sure you could do that two.
Speaker 3: Times and have a seven power guy. Yep, that's still the yep.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Another bird, Harrier Stricks is a bird one one for one with flying. When it enters the battlefield, tap target permanent and you can pay three to draw the discard.
Speaker 1: It's pretty lots more card draw than you've been led to believe, right, Like, there's thirteen in a section, but those like seventeen cards that do it so far.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I like the picture on that one.
Speaker 2: It's just a bird.
Speaker 4: It's a big old owl dump okay.
Speaker 3: Dinosaur Thopter, this one feels like it should be a bird gold forged thopterrix white and blue for a one to three flying life link and legendary permanence you control have ward.
Speaker 2: Two pretty good.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, we don't have very many legends. Maybe like maybe five in the deck.
Speaker 1: Isn't there a partner bird it's like blue one that gives all your commanders ward four or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, isn't there se or something?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 3: I think it's a one four that gives commanders you control ward something.
Speaker 1: That could be a decent one in this one. Yeah yeah, oh yeah, Oh no, guys talk about Ferry Sea comes into play a scry to. That's it flying.
Speaker 3: One one hold on if if if Healer's Hawk came off the floor of the lgs. This was the card folded up under the bar table leg from Wabblings.
Speaker 1: This card is that's correct?
Speaker 4: Oh baby, you ever see this card actually work?
Speaker 1: Yes, now now that I play Obeca, I've seen this card work off and to great effect. Dragon Master Outcast is one one for one red at the beginning of your upkeep, if you control six or more lands, you get a five five dragon with flying. And yes, I realized that that's outside of the one one thing we're doing here, But it's a five to five dragon with flying.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah. And this thing natively is a one one, so it still is inside what we're doing. There's no saying that we can't get other bonuses running shitty one ones.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's never work. Also correct that we found on the floor.
Speaker 3: Oh speaking of doing work, man, this card is just you ever done work with this card? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, I have?
Speaker 4: Okay, tell us, tell us what it is.
Speaker 1: Devilish Valet is a one to three for red two trampoline haste. The haste is so key whenever it a tech, whenever a creature and battlefit on your control, double his power. So just for off springing him, they come into play as like there's a three three and a three to one with trample in haste. Let's say you draw a card after that and you got that goblin and play make two more goblins.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't they both be two two's because the etb at the same time and they would see each other with.
Speaker 1: Whatever another, they don't see themselves. That's bullshit.
Speaker 2: I know, I know it's shit. I know it's crap.
Speaker 1: But the point is you make these This thing gets out of hand way quicker than people think, did it.
Speaker 3: This guy with tellin' Alli's summoner is going to hit for like thirty five.
Speaker 2: They'll they'll win you the game almost.
Speaker 1: We knew the number at one point, like to get it to forty isn't as hard as you think.
Speaker 3: Well, one creature would be to two, two creatures would be to four, three creatures would be to eight, sixteen creatures sixteen thirty two sixty four is seventy two.
Speaker 1: So six six that's not bad. That's not difficult. Index that make tokens and things. This is a good card.
Speaker 3: And six till and ally Suminer, I'll get you there.
Speaker 4: Oh, easy, easy, easy, like your mother. Okay, yeah, Custodi Soul called.
Speaker 1: Just because you burned my mom. You have to tell everybody what this card does because I want to read the next one, which.
Speaker 2: Is more important.
Speaker 3: Okay, one, two for three, it's got melee. I'm gonna just pretend it doesn't have that whenever it attacks. Return target creature with converted man acosts x or less from your graveyard to the battlefield, where X is the number of players you attacked with a creature this combat. So at least two, I'm gonna get a two drop back and I'm practically only playing two drops.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about let's talk about one drop or one.
Speaker 3: Power creature Beckoning Willow Wisp no oh Al seed of life's bounty. No, we are playing both of those also, and they can gain life and kill.
Speaker 1: I don't care what they do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of them does something creatures attack and get plus one plus one or oh, and the other one is lifelink and target creature or enchantment you control gains protection from the color of your choice until end of turn.
Speaker 4: That's really good. Let's move on to the little guy.
Speaker 1: Listen here, listen here, we're talking about one power creatures.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't see this one.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about the creature that saw this list uploaded to our discord.
Speaker 4: Have you ever played this card before?
Speaker 1: At least once? This car this deck was uploaded to the discord right, yes, then it was re uploaded with a correction before I even had the chance to excommunicate all Filler, no killer Miller from the nation.
Speaker 4: You were gonna all killer him. Oh yeah, he was just gonna be all killer.
Speaker 1: Yes, he was just he'd be a memory. Where did he go?
Speaker 4: Do you think producer Gary knows about this card?
Speaker 1: If he doesn't, he's gonna find out. He's about to learn about the most handsome, the most versatile, the most powerful creature in all of magic.
Speaker 2: Brash Taunter.
Speaker 4: I think the neighbors just heard.
Speaker 1: About Brad and they should hear about brass Taunter because he's the best creature of all time. Goes really good in this deck. He's a one one. He makes our dude bigger. He can fight our dude and just kill somebody.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he can fight our commander.
Speaker 1: Nice wall of blockers, scrub die. That's what brash Hunters says. So good.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine casting brash Taunter with offspring and then you have two they would be brash twinters.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna tell you there was a time when I had brash.
Speaker 1: Taunter in my brutal clad deck, and I had an army of brash Haunters. I had so many brash Taunters that I was fighting Fitty's blight Steel Colossus. Oh no, which killed them as they fought, still killed the whole table with him.
Speaker 2: I had that many brash Daunts.
Speaker 1: It was so good. He's like, brand do they die every time you do that? I was like, yeah, you're gonna die. Wait before I run out, bro. It was so good.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about the new brash Hunter art versus og I?
Speaker 1: Have a soft spot for the og just because he looks so deranged.
Speaker 2: But don't I don't hate this one.
Speaker 1: He's got kind of a fun little jacket on, and he's having a good time. He's out there.
Speaker 3: He's still yelling on somebody.
Speaker 1: He's telling somebody what's up.
Speaker 3: That's the point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: That's the point. Okay, So those are the little guys. We also have a bunch of things that care about little things, yes, or make it matter that we are playing little things over and above our commander getting bigger, because I don't think that that's big enough. And they they kind of all sort of fall into a certain category. So if we recognize what that category is, I think we can say it right, like, Okay, the eleventh Doctor actually has three power though, so that that matters.
Speaker 1: Yes, so he's here.
Speaker 3: For something something something combat damage, don't care time counter two target.
Speaker 4: Creature with power three or less can't be blocked.
Speaker 1: This turn correct.
Speaker 4: That's actually good with our el drawsy uh yeah, rror tokens.
Speaker 1: It works with some of the bigger stuff that we're gonna make.
Speaker 3: It works good with welcoming Vampire and Bishop of Binding. Like if we make it unblockable first, and then attack with vampires. And Bishop of Binding gives welcoming vampire a bonus.
Speaker 1: If you apply that to something like a what's the guy I can't remember his name, the guy that gets big when other dudes come into play.
Speaker 2: Ah, everybody knows what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: If you have a one one that you make unblockable with an ability like that, and then he becomes a ten, ten, is he still unblockable because he was previously made unblockable?
Speaker 2: Target that works?
Speaker 3: Target creature with power three or less. So if you can't target a creature with more than three power, that's what the that's how that is limited?
Speaker 1: What if you target something that has less than three power?
Speaker 3: But then again, okay, well it's big. Let's let's let's see if we can noodle this out. I can't with that ability target a creature with six power? Correct, I can only target three? Yes? Then if it gets bigger, yes, the ability doesn't care anymore, because all that remains is it can't be blocked. This turn excellent, judges, and I know that they're going to be in the discord. Tell me if we're wrong.
Speaker 1: Devilish Valet is the card I was thinking, yes, if you go devilish Valet is unblockable this turn, then you go yeah, and he becomes a million million Do you win?
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 3: I think so because we've got a Tetsua Umazawa's fugitive in here, and I've lost because of what you just describe though, creatures. What you describe there, Creatures you control with power or toughness one or less can't be blocked, dope, So I swing all in with my ones.
Speaker 1: It's post post blocking before damage.
Speaker 3: Well no, but this works differently though. This is a different thing because it's got to be post block. Yeah. Ah, well with this eleventh doctor, then just uh pump them post blocks.
Speaker 1: That works in some the devil lash Valet thing, unless you can do creatures in Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is some manuche there.
Speaker 1: Superri two loofof Caravaner is a very good card. I'm happy to see her in here.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: She's a two to three for Red and two with haste for one generic manner. Another target creature with power too or less can't be blocked this turn, and that's that's pretty cool. And Red one tap discard your hand until end of turn. Whatever creature you control the power too or less its combat damage to a player drop card. There you go pretty good. That's you go in the card draw section two.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it also goes in the camp be block this turn and we're gonna see a bunch of that redundancy, which I think is super important. Next up, we've got to a Lord of the Rings special. This is a powerhouse and from that set Sarahdoc Master of Buckland never heard of it? No mean either. This is a two four for four When it when Saradoc Master of Buckland or another non token creature with power two or less enters a battlefield, you can make a one to one white Hobbit token and you can tap two untapped halflings you control hobbits you control to give him plus two and gain life link until end of turn. Sure, sure, superpower all star in the Shier Jumpstart pack. Let me tell you I've lost to this guy quite a few times.
Speaker 1: Playing old jumpies, playing Jumpstart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got jumped by Saradock.
Speaker 1: Don't google that, Yeah, I mean I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I don't think that that's a very powerful card in this deck, but it does reference creature with power to.
Speaker 1: Or less, so it does the job. This next card also might references power two or less. I do Bombardment is an enchantment for red and two. Whenever a creature control the power too or less attacks, this enchantment deals one damage to the defending place.
Speaker 3: Oh, I wonderf we're gonna see that kind of effect again too. We've got a Pathmaker Initiate tapped to give a creature with power two or less unblockable. And we've also got like a Dwarven Warrior that does that. We've got Dwarven nomads that do that. We've got a.
Speaker 4: Bunch more cards that do that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, okay, Neighborhood Guardian, it's a unicord.
Speaker 4: I thought it was gonna be a dog.
Speaker 2: I do you think I did too?
Speaker 4: This is a two to two for two.
Speaker 3: Whenever another creature with power too or less enters the battlefield under your control, target creature you control gets plus one plus one until end a turn. Sure that's kind of a weird card. Sure, godgen Tunneler.
Speaker 1: That should be that frog that comes in the double guns that gives the plus one plus one counter.
Speaker 3: Oh he green? No? Is he he? Green? I thought he's re ordered two of those for from Fusion used c CEO summer promo code. I'm gonna paint one for a run car R and I'm gonna put one in my CEDH debt, possibly the same paint job. Middle fingers for everybody sick. Okay, Goblin tunnel er tap make a two power unblockable goes along with your Goblin Smotherer, your Dwarven Warrior, your Dwarven Nomad, your crafty path mage. Is blue version that does that cavalcade of calamity. This is a damage one.
Speaker 1: This is a cool one. Ever a creature you control with power one or less attacks, it deals one damage trket player or planes walker, that creature is attacking.
Speaker 3: Oh so we could alpha strike and have every single one of our guys die, but if we have this we could still win.
Speaker 2: Yes, pretty good? Uh, pretty good?
Speaker 3: Does does anything that we have put guys into play tapped in attacking because this wouldn't work with that correct? Yeah, that to be a non bol And the last thing that cares about little guys mattering is a break through the line, which is the same thing as like like the Goblin tunnel or whatever, but this time you can go red target creature with power two or less gains haste and can't be blocked neat. Yeah, that's pretty good, I think. Can we ever do that on our commander? I don't think so, hey, because our commander just gets plus x equal to the guys with one power. Yeah, unless we have our commander and then cast a whole bunch of guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to do this and then play a bunch of dudes.
Speaker 3: We don't really have the man of production to do that in this deck, right, correct, we don't have the horse power. Yes, yeah, so I think we're gonna do a lot of damage with that section though. Yes, Like unblockable is nothing to shake a stick at. Correct, even if you're getting in for like three or four turn. I know, like in my when.
Speaker 1: You're getting in for three or four and just for attacking, you doing another two or three and then you're drawing two or three cards because you hit somebody creature.
Speaker 3: Your deck is really like that, like with reconnaissce no reconnaissance mission, sure hits you draw card and all my guys have flying and vigilance coastal piracy. Yeah, I'm just gonna frick and do that every single turn, even if it's just for one, because making making a potential enemy and dinking you for one or two isn't as big of a deal as me having like another card in my hand.
Speaker 1: Right, one more section, last sec voltron vultron. What is that good? In raw dog?
Speaker 3: You think?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I bet you it is if.
Speaker 3: If one power, guys is like the power altitude that this exists.
Speaker 4: At, having a vultron with flying is probably good.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's read. We've got four cards here phase dolphin?
Speaker 2: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 4: I cory a special Uncle Brando's special.
Speaker 3: It's a one four for three elemental whale, not even a dolphin. When it attacks another target, attacking creature can't be blocked this turn.
Speaker 1: So it'll get your giant commander in.
Speaker 3: That's how we do it, without caring that it's got more than one power.
Speaker 1: Yes. Also, I think it would be funny if they called it an elemental mammal yes, or elemental fish. That's even better because then people look don fish. That would be funny.
Speaker 4: Yes. Next up, we've got a footfall crater.
Speaker 3: This is an enchant land with cycling one and enchanted land has tap target. Creature gains trample and haste until end of turn.
Speaker 1: Pretty good.
Speaker 4: I actually like this card.
Speaker 1: I do too.
Speaker 3: You play this card in any deck I do. I used to play it in a dragon deck.
Speaker 1: I think I used to play it in my dragon my dice rolling treasure making dragon deck. But it doesn't make a dragon or a treasure or make me roll a dice, so I had to cut it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I took my deck apart.
Speaker 3: But it was like, if I have dragons with haste and I draw this, I'll just cash it in for a card and then eventually, like a turn or two later, when I play those dragons, they have haste anyways, so it like replaces itself.
Speaker 1: I like this one pretty good.
Speaker 3: Atolly's favor, who.
Speaker 1: Doesn't do what I think? I doesn't do what I think I thought it was gonna do.
Speaker 3: Oh well, enchanted creature gets plus one plus one and has trample. Sure if they got flying blockers, they're still gonna die. And it enchanges a creature you control, and when it enters the battlefield, you discover three, which is like cascade for something three or less. So we could basically just get any creature in our deck.
Speaker 1: Basically anything in the deck except for that vampire that costs four and Sara doc and sculpted sunburn. And I guess brash Taunter, you know what, cut it.
Speaker 2: You can't get brash tauntered.
Speaker 3: Cut it, cut it.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 3: I think those those mountain discover Lands or whatever that got uh discover four or whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't get a brash Taunter.
Speaker 1: Nope, brash Hunters five. Brash Chaunters the cop cop of the curve. It's the top of the curve.
Speaker 3: Is the cock of the curve?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's right. When you zoom out, there's a big dickhead. That's because brash Taunters in the mixed.
Speaker 3: Baby, because brash Chaunters standing there with his fist in the air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's right.
Speaker 2: And by fist, you know what we really mean.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, it looks like an arm. He's gonna use it to slap your lips.
Speaker 1: Off and into the dirt.
Speaker 3: Last card from Midnight Hunt of all Places.
Speaker 1: And man, you know this is gonna be a fucking winner.
Speaker 4: Okay, angel Fire Ignition. This sounds like.
Speaker 1: It's out, man. Bit this card does so much damage.
Speaker 3: Let's read, yes, sir, Okay, this is a white red one Sorcery put two plus one counters on target creature, it gains vigilance, trample, lifelink, indestructible, haste home. Man, that's lots of stuff. Yeah, and it flashes back for four.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I guess that's it does lots of stuff once. Is it a rare?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine paying a bunch of money for a collector pack and opening that?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 4: I can, Yeah, because it probably happened to you. Yeah, a bunch of times, at like twelve in a row.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Dang man, Holy god. That's the deck. That's the whole deck.
Speaker 3: The deck, the whole deck, and nothing but the deck now super budget raw Dog. If you want to play against it, you go to CEO Experienced Las Vegas, or if you're not a patron and you're not like in the planning for that, but you're going to Magic Con Las Vegas. I'm sure there's going to be a CEO area of mine. Yes, and shirts that have the regular logo on it. That I mean, you're pretty much guaranteed a good time when you play with anybody in the nation, especially if people are playing raw Dog decks. Yeah, because not only are they fun, well balanced, beat to crap but they're also super creative and like from design or it's gimmick and why it's so shitty, or like it's carrying case. It might be a plastic bag, it might be a rubber band, it might be like an.
Speaker 4: Old shoe is the deck box? Right, Like, they're so funny.
Speaker 1: So people are very creative in that way, and we're lucky to have those. Yea.
Speaker 3: So let's move on to some strengths and weaknesses of said raw dog strength.
Speaker 1: It's a raw dog deck and it plays a very very very interesting command or who if you decide to upgrade this deck to something like more I want to say, more significant in terms of power, very easy to.
Speaker 3: Do, Yeah, I thinking I like the one one token makers at instant speed yep, like uh, put x one tokens into play. Yea you attack, Oh no blocks, Oh flash in my frickin twenty guys or whatever kill you.
Speaker 4: I think that that would be so fun to do something like that.
Speaker 1: And I mean, if you wanted to investment, you could play something like Cranco or Adeline or other things.
Speaker 4: I just make goblins or.
Speaker 1: Gold right or the hero of Butthold, the one that attacks and makes dudes and then war cries all your guys, like, there's so many things you could do if you didn't want, if you didn't care about your cars just get smashed when you riffle shuffle them.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I like the goal wide token strategy because Vultron and Tokens offers you two different ways. I like the combo nature of it because like combo making manna and like infinite tokens, let's say, is a way to win. But if you do that and can't win, you can still do it with your commander through Voultron. I like how it gives you two different avenues, but they're always in the deck together. Yes, I like that a lot. It's budget as hell, it's the new hotness, and it's got so many options.
Speaker 1: Is the strengths I had and the weakness of this deck. We talked about it before went on the air, and I think maybe a little bit on the pre show as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is it does lack in just obvious top end. Once you get late in the game at the end of the day, even if you have two of whatever it is, other than brash Tunture or devilish Valet, you're running low on the power scale.
Speaker 4: I keep forgetting we get two of everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get two of everything, So you're you might run into issues there where your opponent just has too much shit. And even if you're sneaking in your one one, you're two to two. If your opponent's got one good guy with lifelink, you're yeah, you're kind of in.
Speaker 3: Trouble now, or a guy that yeah, can just you take two and kill one of my guys, and then again you take two and kill one of my guys. And I'm always limited by that guy that I paid mana for without any payoff, because I'm not ever getting your creature you're blocking with, right.
Speaker 4: Top end power Voltron is hard to.
Speaker 3: Win with if you're playing in a like a removal heavy or an instant speed heavy meta right, And a lot of casual environments don't have that or aren't that. But if you want to take this out of the raw dog casual environment and play it in a more tuned environment, you are gonna have to find ways to instant speed make creatures and or take advantage of like bigger attacks, higher top end power.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, you know what I like for this deck?
Speaker 3: The deck? What's the white crest hoof Cavalcado calamity is that it no the White crater Hoof when it enters a battlefield, gets all your creatures get plus x plus x or exit number of creatures now flying.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like that card in this deck. That'd be good because you just got like a ton of little idiots. Let's jump them all and.
Speaker 1: Get in there. Okay again you live with that car's probably worth as much as you know. What I like in this deck is Azure beast Binder, which I'm very excited to say that word on the show because I've mentioned it in the last like three shows without remembering what it's called, but I could. I always thought it was a card I inventioned in my head as your Beast Binder is a really really good card from from Bloomborough that I don't think people that are. I think people are going to sleep on it a little bit so they're worth like fifty cents or something. Yeah, it's a one to three for blue. One with vigilance can't be blocked by creatures with power too or greater, which means creatures can't really kill it by blocking unless they multi block it. And whenever it attacks up to one target artifact creature or planes walker loses all abilities and becomes a two two until your next turn.
Speaker 3: So and if we had two of them, we could like eliminate two of their guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's harder to block this guy profitably because he's If you're blocking them with a one one, it's gonna trade it. You can't.
Speaker 2: If you block it with a two two, it's not gonna die. So you can.
Speaker 1: You learn what's going on with your opponent's boards, you know where to swing. It doesn't just hit things that you're defending. Player controls, so you can attack body over here who's manuscrewed. It's like, sorry, man, but you got to take two for the team so I can turn off his planes walker that's about to ultimate and whatever. The planes walkers and they're Ula Maug or whatever creature that happen to have. Right, Like, this is a really really good card in a deck.
Speaker 2: Like this or in any deck.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: I think it doesn't turn planes walkers into creatures. It just makes them have no abilities. That's even better, Well maybe it is. You want planes walkers to turn into reach If you've got a kill spell, you even killed, right, But a plane's walker with no abilities is also fine because then it literally does nothing. It's nothing nothing, It can't even attack for two. I guess it gains them virtual life. Sure, yay, well that might be hard to overcome in this deck, yes, which is I mean, that's the weakness that we covered it already. But jumping back to the strengths, man, decks like this are so fun.
Speaker 1: Decks of these are very cool.
Speaker 3: And when you can squeak out like oh okay, full shove, ten guys come in your way. These three are unblockable. And this guy's actually got ten power in the air. If you you can get one out like that, man, it's the best.
Speaker 1: I love when you go full shove.
Speaker 2: This guy's a ten to ten and they say, okay, I'll take it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah you take twenty. Yeah I survived, Bud. You're a deep shit now right.
Speaker 2: That's the best.
Speaker 1: And even though you're obviously not winning that exchange like that's pretty fun. I like that a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that's the deck. Big thank you to all filler no chiller Miller. Oh, I was gonna say, if we didn't already fifty five bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and twenty percent of that as the commander because she is the new hotness. She does come from one of the pre cons, so she's not hard to get, but you have to pay money in order to get them because you know where they are. She's eight or nine or ten bucks if you're in Canada.
Speaker 3: The most expensive card in the deck is Zinia at seven bucks online or eight bucks online, and then other all stars at the top of the price altitude include angel Fire, Ignition, Welcoming Vampire, and your Boy rash.
Speaker 1: Hunter and all of those like a buck and a half, so it's not like you're breaking the bank. Brash Taunter best card in magic, so cheap.
Speaker 3: Black Lotus best card in magic, so cheap. If you're a billionaire.
Speaker 1: Man, it's not even that good because it's banned. Oh yeah, let me tell you. Turn five.
Speaker 2: Ye I tap out of brash Taunter.
Speaker 1: Yep, go you go draw. You're in my example, Yes, your hell rent. You draw one card and you go Blacklotus. Everybody goes, ooh you own a Black Lotus, and then the judge walks over it says, yeah, that's banned.
Speaker 4: You lose game loss, you lose so oh no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: If you're if you're.
Speaker 3: Rich enough, you play your black Lotus as a jeweled Lotus proxy. Oh that's what the kids are doing in the in the burbs these days. Yeah, playing their they're blackies, they're black loadies as Julie's Julie's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, jewel butt plug man, I hate these bugs man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so big big thanks to all Filler no killer Miller Big. Make sure to check out Commander Munchies. He does them. Bloomboro Chapter one is out. If you want to know the magic story and only have one minute a day, that's how you do it. Big thanks to Pile of Bones for the delicious beer. We're gonna go drink some. And big thanks Diffusion Gaming Online dot com your source for all your zinia and one one needs cecio. Some are gonna get you a discount on the stuff that's only fifty five bucks. You might as well build this deck for like less than fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: You can find most of it on the floor in your lgs like we talked about earlier as well. Also, big thanks goes out to you for listening to us.
Speaker 3: Oh, send an email to Fusion customer service get them to sweep the floor of the warehouse. Send those cards in the mail build this deck.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's it right, they might actually do you always listening to Commander Cookout four forty nine, there're gonna get a bunch of emails like that. The goddamn it, you guys, we already did it. We already sent all the cards away, stopped sending.
Speaker 3: Killer, No killer, Miller. That's how you built the deck.
Speaker 1: So big thanks to you guys for listening. Big thanks to Pile of Bones for hooking us up with some beer. Big thanks to Gary and the Damn Studio for having us in here for another kick ass Tuesday of recording fucking Commander Cookout Podcast. We're off for the weekend, and we're gonna be back next week with another extra exciting episode of good Man gook Out podcastre thme stop
Speaker 3: H