Speaker 1: Oh well, the are hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Occult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan.
Speaker 3: I'm Jacob.
Speaker 2: We are getting into a rather wacky conspiracy today. But that doesn't mean that it's not true.
Speaker 3: That's the problem. It's very true. There's so much historical precedence for this, as a matter of fact, dating back to the sixteen hundreds. There's precedence for this, and we can observe this every year in Honduras, on repeat, every year without fail. For this one, good cult members, I'm gonna ask everybody to go ahead and put their silly hats on, but also put your big boy pants on. Okay, because while this sounds ridiculous, it's also very real. So we got to kind of take it with both sides of that coin. Okay, Jonathan, What if I was to tell you that we have talked about crazy weather phenomenon before, have we not?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, ball, lightning, ice ages. We've even had to talk about fog that may or may not be able to carry sicknesses and diseases within them, sprayed by our government. Everybody look up Operations Starfish for that one. But we've had these conversations. Right, What if I was to tell you you ever seen Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs?
Speaker 2: No, actually you have?
Speaker 3: Huh uh, Well, I will say you're not really missing out on much. Not that it's not a good flick. It's just like, as as far as like the movie writers go, whoever was the person that came up with the screenwright for that must have been high as hell and thing like bruh. What if it was rain and cheeseburgers though, oh dude, that's a movie and then ran with it?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Okay, fine? What if I was to tell you that that is possibly a thing that could happen because raining fish is a thing that occurs every year in Honduras, but not just there, apparently all over the world. What are your thoughts on this? Before we even dive any deeper, I.
Speaker 2: Would say that the matrix is glitching.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of that belief at this moment. Okay, because this the official narrative of what's causing this makes no sense to me, Like I could understand why you would shove these particular pieces together because they kind of almost fit and run with it, but it doesn't answer these questions. Ask for the locations, okay, and we will get into it. Good cult members, let's just dive straight into it. Okay. I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time. I got some videos, I got some articles, I got all kinds of things they're gonna share. And Jonathan, if any of these people would like to see what we are talking about rather than just hear it, and trust me, good cult members, you're gonna want to see what we're talking about on this one. I have videos stacked as equally as I do the articles on this one. Tell them where they can go.
Speaker 2: Well, look, we know that there are probably new cult members by the day in this crazy world that we live in. So if you haven't heard this pitch, then let this be the very first time that you have your third eye all the way open. It's actually a tool for opening up your third eye. It's called Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast that links down the show notes below. Now, I know that there are plenty of people out there that are so sick and damn tired of the commercials. Understandable, who likes commercials? Most of us pay, you know, the the extra fee on Netflix and Hulu and HBO so that we can get the ad free versions of it. Right well, you actually have that option if you go to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. You know, we're we are a podcast. We do this full time and we rely on all of you guys to be able to help make this dream, you know, come true. And it has come true. But we need you guys's support. You guys is oh, y'all support.
Speaker 3: Your Pennsylvania is showing bro.
Speaker 2: You sorry, Yeah, that's tad, That's that's sad. Anyway, we need y'all support in you know, helping this operation function on a regular basis. Me and Jacob we put all of our hard earned, all of our hard time into this show and we care about it a lot, and that's why we put so much time into it. And we know that in a twenty four hour news cycle kind of war, there's gonna be things that pop up on a regular basis that don't necessarily get as much attention as they should, and also certain things that come up in the news that get zero attention whenever they should get all the attention, and some things that don't even hit the news. It's kind of like they read between the lines and not necessarily giving all the news. That's where we like to fill in those blanks. So if you like this kind of information, you want to have your Third Eye Open on a literal daily basis, then come to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. Over there you get completely commercial free shows. You get the shows sometimes a couple of days even a week in advance. And you if you sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open tier, you get access to come join us every Tuesday night live at nine pm Central. And surely you've heard of those But if you haven't and you want to be involved in the in the conversation, maybe you're just so damn tired of your aunt and your uncle, and maybe you're like crazy silly democrat step mom. We've all heard of them before, right, Well, this is how you show the receipts, This is how you come well prepared to those kind of conversations. So yeah, if you would that would we would greatly appreciate all the good could members who uh who will do that and all of them who have already done it.
Speaker 3: And again we cannot stress this enough. Listen, we hear you, We see the comments. This is, in fact the only way to get commercials. Come open up your third eye over there at the Patreon, y'all. It's right there links in the description below. Now that we have gotten that plug out of the way, let's go ahead and check this guy out. He kind of gives an overarching theme too. It's a little YouTube short and then we're going to go deeper into it.
Speaker 6: You were going to tell me that fish rain is an actual thing, and after an earthquake in Singapore in eighteen sixty one, it rained fish for three days from the sky. Now, animal rain is quite an unusual phenomenon, and the biggest question that a lot of people have is is it actually real? And I'm here to tell you that it is, and it's not just fish. In twenty thirteen, the town of Santo Antonio in Brazil had a spider rain. There was a snake rain that happened in the Renaissance in sixteen eighty, another fish rain in the Australian Outback in twenty ten, a jellyfish rain in England in eighteen ninety four, and two days of frog rain in Hungary in twenty ten. We aren't really sure how this happens, but The leading theory is this, when tornadoes pass from land to water, they turn into what is known as tornadic waterspouts. It's assumed that these things could pick up thousands of small animals like fish, bring them high into the atmosphere, and then atmospheric winds send them flying for kilometers until they eventually fall far from where they were picked up, giving some inland town the very rare event of animal rain.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, he kind of said a lot there, And that's why I wanted to play him at the beginning, because it's almost too incredulous to assume that it's real. Eighteen sixty one, there was an earthquake in Singapore that caused fish rain for three solid days.
Speaker 2: Bro what, but you know what that's like. It sounds crazy, but I was thinking that they were somehow being held within the clouds. You know what, Whenever you say you know, you put it in that context of a waterspout or a tornado or some kind of high gusting wind that can carry these things. Like, it's not gonna be picking up fucking moose or meass or whatever the plural of that is, right, but it's gonna pick up a fish that is a pound, a half a pound, a couple of pounds, whatever, A snake, whatever, spiders, I could definitely see. They're light of shit, you know. But and it's and it would be a crazy thing to witness, Like I heard the snake one, dude, I almost I got the hebgb's even thinking about that, Oh I do.
Speaker 3: I still have it thinking about that because it was in the sixteen hundreds when the Salem witch trials are going on and the Puritan movement's going on. You're telling me there's an English city that's got snake rain. Yeah, dude, I tell you what they were just assuming Satan was at work. Bro, that's I was about to say, this has to be where like some isn't there like some prophecy that said that it was gonna rain some kind of creature or something like that, right, Like in the Bible, was there some kind of prophecy or they they looked at it as a sign from God or something like that. So we're not gonna go to biblical or loss or whatever it is. Right, the plagues of Egypt, Right, so he turned the waters red. Then there was the plague of frogs. Then there was the plague of locusts, but it wasn't raining frogs. They jumped out of the rivers and they kind of overtook the city in things because all the rivers just turned to blood. Neither here nor there though, Okay, and that's the problem. No one actually knows how the fish rain is happening. They are assuming its water spouts. There's no actual background to say that that's actually happening. They're just saying that's the most likely culprit. What was the most likely culprit for ball lightning? Again, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I think that I think there's a lot of people that call certain things ball lightning that definitely aren't. That's fair.
Speaker 3: And then and so okay, granted, let's say that this is off the coast of an ocean, and you could say maybe there was a water spout, maybe it was a bad storm and that's what threw the fish over. Okay, that would be the rarest of occurrences, And it wouldn't be a repeatable thing once a year, right, And it wouldn't be something that happens all over the globe, especially as inland as Arkansas. Bro When when was there a water spout on the coast of Arkansas. We're gonna get to it. We're gonna get to it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a very mountainous area, you know. But yeah, it's not necessarily near a ocean like that.
Speaker 3: No, I must have missed the great Water spout to the Mighty Mississip that threw fish to the coast to the border of Arkansas and Texas. I must have missed that.
Speaker 2: I mean the American Nile River.
Speaker 3: Sir, yep, Oh, there you go. But I've never heard. I'm sure maybe there's been a that's hit it before. But we'll get to it. We'll get to it. I'm getting way ahead of myself here, so let's just dive in here. Uh, rain of animals. I pulled up the Wikipedia article just because it's a good little overview of it all. Then we're gonna break down some of these. In particular, it says here a rain of animals is a rare meteorological, medio meteor logical Jesus phenomenon in which flightless animals fall from the sky. Such occurrences have been reported in many countries throughout history, an example being Louvia de Pace's, which we will get into that in specific, in a moment, a phenomenon that has occurred many times in Honduras. Literally once a year this happens. One hypothesis is that tornadic water spouts sometimes pick up creatures such as fish, frogs, or frogs and carry them for up to several miles. However, this aspect of the phenomenon has never been witnessed by scientists. So again they are just assuming that the fish get up into the cloud because water spouts carried them up there. It's never actually been witnessed.
Speaker 2: It is the most logical explanation, but to say, but to have it happened so many times and not a single eye has ever witnessed it, that's strange exactly.
Speaker 3: And we have all of these experts about weather these days. Hell, we talked about water spouts when we talked about the yacht that went down because of one. And we have a little video and play here towards the end about how water spouts form, and you could see, like I said, the puzzle pieces fit together well enough, not exactly, but well enough to where you could shove them together and call that a picture. Sure, but it doesn't answer all these questions, and it doesn't answer how many times it's happened. And where the raining spiders that he brought up in Brazil, that actually is more of a currence than something called ballooning, where these a certain breed of spider will release a little bit of their web and it'll catch wind like a kite and they'll fly to another location, an entire swarm of them doing it. It's raining spiders, right, Okay, fine, How in the actual fuck does raining snakes happen? And then how does raining jellyfish happen? How does raining fish happen? This is this is out of the realm of reality here, except it's happening a lot.
Speaker 2: Bro the snakes, spiders, and jellyfish. I'm just gonna have to say that if I was there to witness that, I would assume that I have died and I'm in hell now. But like, just accept it. You're in hell.
Speaker 3: It rained spiders here, you know, Like that's the raining fish. I could deal with the raining spiders. That would suck, but I could deal with raining snakes. Yo, No, I'm torching everything, Like, yeah, I'm just gonna accept my death and or I'm gonna have like some sort of a cause. That's my one phobia you know. That's that's my one one bugaboo about me. And if it was to rain snakes ever, like, I'm just gonna go ahead and chalk myself up as a death. I'm I'm there's no point in continuing. Bro.
Speaker 2: You remember Ace Ventcher I was it the first or second one where Finkel was Einhorn basically the trans person. And after he found out that it was a dude, he went and like threw all of his clothes into a basket and lit it on fire and was like it was like dancing around and shit, that's what I would do if it was raining any of this shit.
Speaker 3: Oh, one hundred percent agree, dude, A hundred percent agree? All right, all right, So let's let's dive into the history of it a little bit. Rain of flightless animals and things have been reported throughout history. In the first century AD, Roman naturalists Plenty the Elder. I have referenced Plenty of the Elder many a time, as a matter of fact, documented storms of frogs and fish. So this goes all the way back because Plenty of the Elder was the guy who first compiled what we might call an encyclopedia by today's standards, it wasn't exactly, it was more like the collective knowledge of everything he could find per that timeframe first century AD. He was referencing storms of frogs and fish that what had already happened before he started writing. So we're talking in the ancients here. Bro In seventeen ninety four, French soldiers saw toads fall from the sky during a heavy rain in Lelian, near the French city of Lyle or Lili. Not sure. Rural inhabitants of euro Honduras claim fish rain happens every summer, a phenomenon called luvia Dapissi's I'm probably mispronouncing that. I don't speak Spanish, although the name may be an inductrination from a Spanish missionary, as the fish have only been found near tributaries after storms. We're gonna get into that one here in a little bit here, so the explanation behind it. There's a couple of them floating around. But let's dig a little deeper here, shall we. French physicists Andre Marie am Feared he was from seventeen seventy five to eighteen thirty six, was among the first scientists to take accounts of raining Animals, addressing the Society of Natural Science and Peer suggested that at times frogs and toads roam the countryside in large numbers, and that violent winds could pick them up and carry them a great distance. Pause hard pause. These two things we're gonna hear a lot during this episode, and I want everybody to really open up that third eye and really look at this. Logically, you're telling me that a herd of frogs there was such a crazy storm that the wind gusts could just lift them all up. Just just pick up all these frogs, not branches, not you know, things around rocks or any of that, just frogs, specifically living flightless creatures. Just swoop them on up and just carry them miles down the road and then they land alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't think about that. Why is it always only spiders or only fish or only frogs? Are Like, where there's frogs, there's usually snakes, right like you would think like it would be both of.
Speaker 3: Them, you would think, I will say, the spiders are only mentioned that one time in that first video. The rest of this is going to be mostly about fish, frogs, and the snakes do get mentioned a few times, but beside the point, it's all reptiles and fish. Why what you're telling me that there is a strong wind so strong that it's just scooping fish up out the water. It's just scooping multiple snakes, not just one snake. You could understand if maybe a bird was flying with a fish in its claws and dropped it somewhere. That's one thing. People waking up and seeing hundreds of fish scattered across their neighborhood. But what that from wind? Wind picked them up out of the water like that, that's real life right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just I'm having a hard time even figuring out how that would be possible, because, first of all, in order for these creatures we'll just call them, because it's a wide variety, in order for them to be carried, like the spout has to literally travel with them the entire time, Like it would take the power of a spout or tornado or something like that to literally carry them foot by foot by foot, because the wind alone isn't enough. You would need like crazy wind in order to carry these things like just outside looking in, you would need a spout to happen in a pond full of frogs and for that spout to literally carry all of those frogs over this other portion of land, and wherever that spout dies out is probably where the frogs would end up, you would assume exactly.
Speaker 3: And then you're saying that it wouldn't spin them in all directions the entire time it's going. It just plops them down in one city, just one area of the city. At that It makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jacob, you're starting to sound like a flat earther now, sir.
Speaker 3: Oh, this in flat Earth or a round Earth. This is just a weather phenomenon that they can't make sense.
Speaker 2: Of the only reason I say that is because that's one of the flat earth and flat earth talking points is that if the Earth is spinning so fast, how is all the water sticking to the ball. And so that's kind of like the point that you're making.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, there's another theory that I stumbled upon. We may do an episode on as a matter of fact, that water is actually not native to Earth. What It's a wild one. I just discovered it today. I'm doing a little more digging on it later. But essentially, certain people believe that a series of meteors that had ice on them hit the earth and that ice melted to the water that we have today. It it's a weird when it's a weird when we're not going into that one today. But beside the point, beside the point, a tornado spins in all directions, right, It goes in a swirl, water spouts the same way. For it to carry fish or snakes or frogs that much and that specifically and drop them on a small area. None of that actually makes sense unless it carried them into the clouds and the clouds decided to just like rain them out fifty miles one hundred miles away. That doesn't That's not correct.
Speaker 2: My question is is how come in Louisiana we don't get that kind of action with the craw dads, because I would love to just go outside and see some crawfish on my front porch, you know, Bro.
Speaker 3: I mean tell me about it. We're talking raining catfish. Good.
Speaker 2: I'll take that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fish based from the Lord fucking manna from heaven. Bro. Anyway, all right, So continuing on, he is saying, and this is again seventeen seventy five to eighteen thirty six, this guy was alive. He is saying that he wasn't even saying water spouts. He was just saying, strong winds must just be picking these frogs up from the countryside in large numbers, and these violent winds are just carrying them great distances. Okay. After a reported rain of fish in Singapore in eighteen sixty one, French naturalists Francis de Laporte de casting still now excuse me, speculated that a migration of walking catfish had taken place, dragging themselves overland from one puddle to another following the rain. I don't want to be that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's no such thing as walking catfish.
Speaker 2: What uh No, That's one of the most heinous theories I've ever heard in my life. I mean, you could say the.
Speaker 3: Therapies that are like eels that kind of have like flippers, but they can't walk like that. They more like slither through the mud. But that's not a catfish and they don't even look alike.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I don't know how long a fish can be out of water before it suffocates.
Speaker 3: I guess it depends on the breed. You know, certain fish might be a little more you know, attuned to that than the other. But so this guy, a French naturalist in eighteen sixty one. Keep in mind this is right. You know, around the time of the American Civil War, okay is saying, oh, yeah, that's just walking catfish. They were trying to walk from from puddle to puddle and got lost. That's all that was. You know, them Singapore catfish are bro what But sure that was the official story that got recorded and ran with because that's makes sense.
Speaker 2: You're looking up what I'm looking up right now? How long a catfish can stay out of water before it suffocates. Well, just while you're reading, yeah, go for it.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to hear the answer, to be honest with you. And then we're going to the likeliest explanation. And again, none of these explanations actually check out. No expert in any field can actually fully explain how this is happening. But it's happening and has happened since the time of plenty of the elder if and before. So let's continue. The likeliest explanation for many of the supposed cases is that there is no falling happening at all, and the animals are driven along by winds or a deluge. Of some sort. Okay, sure, the explanation accounts for the prevalence of reports that just a single species or type of animal raining from the sky, and several occurrences within two weeks of October in nineteen eighty seven three towns of Gloucester, England. Gloucester, England named Stroud, Surrinkester and Schelzenham. Listen. I know we have a decent number of listeners in the UK. I'm sorry if I'm butchering y'all's shires and things, but I you know, y'all speak of different English than we do. Reported by various people about a heavy rainfall that also brought down dozens of tiny pink frogs, Some suggested strong winds, waters, tornadoes carried the frogs or eggs flying north across Africa until falling on England. So we go somehow from tornadoes and water spouts. Then we're saying that it picked up frogs eggs, and that these eggs went from the the egg phase to the tadpole phase to the frog phase in the clouds and then rain down as frogs in England from Africa. That's the likeliest explanation that they're trying to say right now.
Speaker 2: That's ludicrous, sir, absolutely ridiculous. And as for fish surviving outside of water, it does vary based upon the fish. Allegedly there is there's some not allegedly, there's a what they call an eel catfish or a catfish eel where it basically it has some kind of lung capacity to where it doesn't necessarily need water all the time. And those things actually are called walking catfish.
Speaker 3: And are they indigenous to Singapore?
Speaker 2: I didn't see what they're indigenous to, but I and.
Speaker 3: Like I said, they have an eel type that yeah, they have like but they don't they don't walk necessarily. They kind of slither and they don't. That's what caused it. There was an earthquake that happened and for three days fish fell from the sky. And this French guy is like, Nope, that's not the case. It's these things that are moving from puddle to puddle.
Speaker 2: Like that surely is sketchy. So they have gill or skin breathing fish. One of them is an air breathing catfish, it says. An example of an air breathing catfish is an eel catfish, which will sometimes venture onto land in wet weather to hunt beetles. The walking catfish is another species of catfish that by its very name will tell you that it can walk on land. Walking catfish don't walk with legs, but use their fins to keep them upright while snaking and wriggling across the land. They have a thick slime on their body to protect their skin from drying out and help their gills to stay moist when out of the water. And a walking catfish, they breathe out of the water using a specialized organ known as a labyrinth organ that acts similar to a person's lung. This catfish will use gills and breathe like any other fish when in the water. I'm gonna look up to try and see where they are native to, because if that's would you say Indonesia, Singapore, Singapore? Okay, yeah, let me check that out. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: And also how far? How long can they do that for? Is that for a couple of hours or can they be out of the water for three days? You know what I mean. As we're talking about this, let's learn together, good cult members, all of us are learning new things on this one, all right, So here we go. In the case of birds, which that doesn't A bunch of birds randomly falling out of the sky. That one didn't seem weird to me at all. So I'm gonna just go ahead and sidestep that one. Let's see the number of black birds. Okay. Some cases are thought to be caused by birds dropping fish, and again a fish makes sense to me. Or even like if you see a flock of birds and you have multiple fish drop out from under them, Okay, I understand that too, not to this scale. I got some videos here in a minute that'll show this is not what we're talking about here. With regard to a documented rain of fish that occurred on December twenty ninth, twenty twenty one in Texar Canada, Texas, Yeah, several residents of a landlocked city in East Texas have reported a rare sight seeing fish all over the ground after the the a apparently fell from the sky during a rainstorm. Independent researchers Sharon A. Hill and Paul Cooper proposed that the fish had been dropped or possibly regurgitated, by passing birds. The theory found some favor with airport workers who had cleaned up the fish. They noted that there were birds in the area around the same time, and the fish were kind of chewed up. In June twenty twenty two, around the San Francisco coast, a boom of anchovies is likely to be the cause of fair weather falling, of fair weather falling of fish from birds mouths such as pelicans. Once again, some of those I could understand those kind of quote unquote chewed up fish. We have videos of them here in a minute. Is it that they were chewed up or that they were thrown to the ground and they skipped on the pavement a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're talking about a couple of different things here, because I would assume that if there is a bunch, even a couple of fish that are falling from the sky, I would assume a bird just dropped it, you know, like that's probably what you would think of as the most likely scenario. But yeah, I don't know. Oh, by the way, that the air breathing catfish species, it was only first recorded in Singapore the first time in March of twenty twenty three, so it's a rarity that they even have catfish, let alone the air breathing ones.
Speaker 3: So in eighteen sixty one, this guy was talking about walking catfish, even though they weren't recognized to be indigenous to that area until the two thousands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, dude. They're crazy looking too, they kind of I mean they look like a literally a mix between an eel and a catfish.
Speaker 3: I think we might call the mud puppies here. We have a version of like mud eels in Louisiana, but it's not I've never seen one and thought of it to be a catfish. It looked like a little it looked like a weird wiener dog fish with some little flippers. And it wasn't like these could be mistaken for feet by any means either. But I digress. I'm just gonna go ahead and read off this list of reported fish rain situations before we move on to the next article. Here Singapore, February twenty second, eighteen sixty one to Rye, Nepal, May fifteenth, nineteen hundred, Nepal. You know where Mount Everest is? Yeah, I forgot about the Giant coastline of Nepal nineteen hundred. Moose Jaw, Saskatchatoan in Canada, July first, nineteen oh three. Marksville, Louisiana, October twenty third, nineteen forty seven. A Lauren Hiwara State, Nigeria, May nineteenth, nineteen ninety three. Knight in Powe's Wales, eighteenth of August two thousand and four, the Duke Carla State in India. Twelfth of February two thousand and eight. Bawad Jum Gargar, excuse me in India, the twenty fourth of October two thousand and nine, the Northern Territory of Australia. I'm not even gonna try to butcher these names if I can't just do them. The twenty fifth and the twenty sixth of February twenty ten in the Philippines. January thirteenth, twenty twelve, India. Another one September twelfth, twenty thirteen, the annual Lavori de Pisces in euro Honduras. We will talk about that more, I promise you. Sri Lanka. May sixth, twenty fourteen, India again. June nineteenth, twenty fifteen, India again. August sixteenth, twenty fifteen, Ethiopia. January twentieth, twenty sixteen. What is this one here? I don't even know Andra Pradesh, Okay, Andre Pradesh. I guess that's aude. Oh, it's a in southern India, Okay, May nineteenth, twenty sixteen, Pennsylvania, Philly, September ninth, twenty sixteen, Mexico September twenty sixth, twenty seventeenth, Oraville, California, May sixteenth, twenty seventeen, Sri Lanka November seventh, twenty seventeen, and Texas, Canada, Texas December thirtieth, twenty twenty one. Yeah, that's just the short list of things that we know to be recorded, and apparently they've been going on since before the first century. AD Are you with me right now? Bro?
Speaker 2: I I don't think that this reality is real anyway, So at this I'm just accepting that it's full of dreams and nightmares.
Speaker 3: It's this is the wildest shit ever. Why was I was scrolling through I thinking of, like, what we could do an episode on? What kind of fun content would there be? Raining fish? And I was like, Okay, Sure. The more I dug, the more truth I found behind it, and the more questions I had, And sadly most of the questions weren't answered, but a lot of the truths were made more concrete, if that makes any sense, because out loud. That doesn't make sense. But this is, in fact the cult of conspiracy, and sometimes it just be like that.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is is that one person in the United States gets measles and everybody freaks out about it. But fish are falling from the fucking sky and nobody hears about it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Not even right? Ain't that some shit? And it was during twenty twenty one to twenty twenty two COVID was in full swing. The lockdowns were happening. We got fish falling from the sky and textar cannon listen, listen, have you gotten your vaccine today? It's like, bro, I'm sorry, we are having a weird natural phenomenon that scientists know about that nobody told us could happen in Texas and Arkansas. And you're worried about the jibby jab and people putting on the fucking masks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's it's strange how the news only reports things where it has control to fear you or to make you fearful, right, you know, It's like I remember, what was it like twenty twenty fifteen, something like that, twenty fourteen, whenever everybody was scared that isis was gonna come knocking at their door because allegedly they got in here and they were terrorizing everybody and lock your doors and stay inside and all that shit. And it's like, I mean, I don't know if nobody experienced nothing, but nobody I know ever experienced anything like that.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, So if they is gonna defin stories the way they want it, you know, they're.
Speaker 2: Only going to push fear if they have control of said fear. That's that's my point. You know, they don't have control of this. I mean from what we know anyway. I mean, I don't know what the what there is to gain from fish or frogs or whatever flying out of the sky, Like what are you gonna try and sell some fucking umbrellas or you know, like.
Speaker 3: What umbrella nets, ye know, umbrellas to protect you but also catch your dinner while you're out. And about when the annual rainstorm of fish happens in Honduras, it happens so frequently, Jonathan, they actually have a festival about it. Beginning in nineteen ninety eight, locals of the Department of euro Honduras have held an annual festival for the celebration of the Louverro dep Pisces to celebrate the phenomenon. The date of the festival is variable, coinciding with the first major rainfall in May or June. The festival includes a parade and carnival. They do it every year based on when the rains happen. And again they talk about the explanation generally offered for the rain of fish is meteorological, often speculated to be strong winds or water spouts. Once again, what kind of strong winds you got that's picking fish straight up out the water and humming them to this area. Look at where it's at. This is the area on the map of Honduras. It's not even on the coast. It's humming them across an entire like their version of a state, I assume, across an entire state into this other spot. That's where the festival is held every year. By the way that.
Speaker 2: Uvia depis dpieces, it just translates to rain of fish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so their rain of fish festival doesn't even happen on the coast. But yeah, it's it's strong winds and water spouts. Because that's how.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you it works. You would think that it would be the outermost county or territory or whatever to closest to the ocean.
Speaker 3: Right look at this, the nearest marine source for the fish is the Atlantic Ocean, about seventy two or seventy two kilometers or forty five miles away, though this explanation might be seen as unlikely due to the improbability of water spouts collecting fish in the open sea every year in May or June and transporting them directly to euro Alternatively, the fish have been originated in fresh water and move from a nearby river into subterranean water current or cave system in response to seasonal changes. Subsequent heavy rains wash the fish up to this habitat, and the water recedes to leave the fish stranded. So now they're saying that it's just floods that happen every year, and that's something that they didn't know about until the nineties. I'm sorry, none of that makes sense to me either. So first, they're saying that the coastline is forty five miles away, but that shouldn't matter. These are fresh water fish. So now they're saying that a water spout or strong winds are picking fish up from the rivers. When did water spouts start happening in the rivers of Honduras. Did I Did I miss something here?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm not gonna lie. I'm like thinking, dude, are there like people in Honduras that are practicing some kind of witchcraft or hoodoo or voodoo or some shit like?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: It seems like a magic trick almost, you know, And I just looked it up. It says witchcraft in Latin America known in Spanish as brew harrea I think, and is a blend of indigenous African and European beliefs. Okay. It just says that they had spiritual practices centered around nature and healing. While the arrival of Africans brought uh syncretic religions like Santa Ria, European witchcraft beliefs merge with the local traditions during colonization. So I don't know. I'm just trying to think of anything because there doesn't seem to be any kind of logical explanation.
Speaker 3: Here the areas in which this happens. The Honduras one, fine, maybe some Santarea magic, Okay, We're about to bring up London, Australia, Texas, places where I don't believe that was happening. Dude, this none of this shit makes sense. However, it happens so frequently that the weather reports have to actually acknowledge that it's real and they have to get some sort of scientific backing behind it, and their answers do not answer anything. Here's a quick short as a matter of fact, on the story of youa Honduras. Here we go.
Speaker 8: Do you know there is a place on Earth where it rains fish. In the town of Yuro in Honduras, it rains fish every year during the rainy season. The fish are thought to be carried up from the ocean by strong winds and then fall back to Earth with the rain.
Speaker 3: Do you know? Okay, hold on, I want you to get a good look at that picture, big dog. Does that look like a little bit of fish that fell from the sky node that covered the area. And then once the storm went away, they all went to like the edges of the road. But these people are just picking them. It's like a nuisance at this point, and then they decide, hey, fuck it, let's just hold a festival about it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like it'd be pretty easy to track these things on where exactly they're coming from I mean just I don't know. I mean, get a little scientific with it and see like where exactly these fish are native to what pond? What you know, what ocean or whatever, and then just like around that time of year, have somebody monitoring it and seeing if if it sucks the fish off. I don't know why this is such a crazy nut to.
Speaker 3: Crack, because everything that I have found says they've tried. They have tried. These are freshwater fish, right, But it's not like around the rainy season they got scientists. They are sitting out by the rivers waiting to see how the fish.
Speaker 2: Go from trail cameras. Bro.
Speaker 3: You would think, you would think, but no reports have come up with anything of substance. Basically, the overarching answer is it just be like that.
Speaker 2: I'm sharing that exactly. We shall fucking report dog meteorologists is like just be that way.
Speaker 3: It'd be like that, dude, where do these fish coming from?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 3: They just be coming but from where Broy, they on the way like you just I'll see it at the festival.
Speaker 2: They just do be.
Speaker 3: They do be like that. Now let's shift a little bit here. In twenty twenty one, there was in fact a phenomenon like this in Texas. Let's go ahead and watch this little viga about it. Oh, actually this is one for California, my mute. As a matter of fact, dead fish have been showing up at elementary schools in Oraville. This is in California. We're trying to figure out where they came from. We couldn't figure it out, and now I got somebody speaking on it.
Speaker 10: All of the playground, in the drinking fountain, in the rubber everywhere.
Speaker 3: All over the school. They just got to school that morning. There was fish all over the grounds of the school. I mean, not the entire city. It was a very localized area.
Speaker 2: Bro made the lunch ladies job easy that day.
Speaker 3: I think, no, because he's all small they were. It was like anchovies. Thunderstorms and water spouts have been known to pick up small fish yo, and sometimes they've been dumped and found miles away. But the meteorologists have seen not seen any weather pattern that could account for this. So that's another crazy point of this. Like if it was a crazy storm and if there was a tornado watch, Okay, maybe we could have that conversation. You're telling me there was no tornadoes or even the proper conditions to have a tornado. The rain just came, the fish are all over the ground, and yeah, you know water spouts. Wait, was there a was there a water spout or a tornado? Reported? Uh no, okay, oh yep, they're there. They'd be like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, do water spouts water spouts? Do they always pop up on the radar or is that something that they only catch like the big ones or something.
Speaker 3: It's like a tornado, you know what I mean. But if you were, if you're looking for one, you'll see it. And the video I'm gonna pull up here in a minute talks about Key West they have like over four hundred water spouts a year. But that's also because the conditions are perfect for it there. So it makes sense, right Orville, California, that that's not a thing. Like, when's the last time you heard of the great tornado smacking California? Yeah, I mean, I'm sure it happens on occasion, on the rare occasion. Tell Louisiana, we just had a storm that came a couple of days ago. A tornado touched down in Darrow and it damaged five houses and it was gone.
Speaker 2: I feel like they always hit Darrow. Darrow is always a place that gets fucked with the tornadoes.
Speaker 3: Darrow just gets smacked with shit. Dude, they you know, I'll blame brother Leroy Thompson for that. As a matter of fact, that you're u was at the International christ Church. That's the one where if you have a shit car you have to park at the back of the parking lot. And he's been preaching on prosperity and receiving money for like forty years. That's his only message.
Speaker 2: By the way, the Lord wants me to have a brand new Lamborghini.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, dude, Christmas. It's a prosperity message. Easter the Risen Savior, It's a prosperity message every Sunday. That's all he preaches. And it's yeah, look him up, brother Leroy Thompson. He's a piece of shit in my opinion. But neither here nor there, Okay, But we had a tornado that touched down and it was gone. That's the only reported tornado. They had no reported tornadoes on the Orville Fish situation or anything close to it. And the weather wasn't even right to have that type of weather formation. But I digress. Let's talk more about this Texas situation as twenty twenty one comes to a close. By the way, this was December thirty first of twenty twenty one. Yeah, as it was coming to the new year, coming into twenty twenty two. Keep in mind, let's look back at what was like in this timeframe. Right, COVID was rampant, Biden had gotten office, People had no hope of anything good for the future, and everybody was masking up and telling you that you need to get the jab That was the vibe. Okay, now we got fish falling from the sky in Texar Cana. Here we go, as twenty twenty one comes to a close in a city in Texas had one last unexpected event raining fish. Residents in Texarkana, almost two hundred miles from Dallas, not near the coast from Dallas, saw fish fall from the sky and land in their yards and sidewalks. KXXV reported twenty twenty one is pulling out all the tricks, including raining fish in Texar Canadaday and no, this isn't a joke. See Texarkana wrote on a Facebook post on Wednesday. The city said raining fish is a phenomenon called animal rain that happens when small water animals such as frogs, crabs, or small fish are swept into water spouts. Once again, they keep the water spout conversation going. But where was the water spout in Texarcanna? I must have missed it. But look, this is a picture of the fish. Does that look chewed up to you? Does that look regurgitated? Does it look like a fish's claw or a bird's claws had gotten a hold of that in any way?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a minno though, isn't. It's like it's like next two blades of grass and you can see like all the blades. So it's definitely a tiny little inch or fish.
Speaker 3: No doubt. And most of these are smaller fish. But that's neither here North.
Speaker 2: They are brown, but no, but I'm saying there's so many of them. But what I'm saying is is that if it was picked up by a pelican or an egret or one of the larger birds, probably wouldn't be any bite marks. They would just swoop them up, you know, like if they're just holding them in there a little gully or whatever the fuck their neck is called.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's I don't know that I.
Speaker 2: Don't know that. I'm just thinking out loud.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm I'm glad you're bringing at least a shred of skepticism to this, because that's how I was looking at this beforehand. But let's read this person's first hand account, Okay. James Audrich told WCIA that he was working at a used car dealership when he heard loud noises outside. There was a loud crack of thunder, and when we opened up the bay door, I looked outside and it was raining real hard and a fish hit the ground. He told the outlet. Yep, it rained fish at my house too. Another person told the video, so we're not talking about there was just birds flying overhead and then they were just like puking up all their fish. It's in the middle of a storm, there's rain and shit, and next thing you hear, large like things hit in the metal roof and it's like, is that hail you go outside? No, it's fish. It's not just a mino. It's a bunch of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't think that you would have a bunch of birds simultaneously dropping a bunch of fish. That not like you could. You could make an argument for one, maybe two on a crazy day of fish getting dropped like these little minnows or maybe even a little bit bigger. Let's get a little crazy here. Let's just say there, I don't know, six inches or even a foot. You can imagine a pelican, you know, like just dropping like a bass or something. Wouldn't be the craziest thing in the world. You'd be like, Wow, this is a crazy day. But that's only like that would probably only happen one time, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, It'd be a fish, maybe a couple. It wouldn't be all this And it continues to say this in the first time fish felt from the sky. In twenty seventeen, teachers and students at an elementary school in Oreville, California, reported seeing one hundred fish land on the school's playground and roof. That's the video we saw earlier. While it's uncommon, it happens, as evidenced in several places in Texar, Canada. Day Again, it wasn't the entire city, it was localized, the city wrote on the Facebook posts. And please, for the sake of everyone, let's tiptoe into twenty twenty two as quietly as possible. Okay, so let's continue this conversation. This is a newsweek article about the rainy fish explained storm brings in fish falling from the sky in rare Texas phenomenon same day published by the Way December thirty first, twenty twenty one. Let's read in here fish fell from the sky and text our Canada, Texas Wednesday and a rare example of the animal rain phenomenon. Residents of the town near the Texas Arkansas border took to social media to document the short weather event, leaving fish stranded everywhere from residence yards to public parking lots. Over the years, fish, frogs, bats, snakes, birds, and more have been reported to fall from the sky. How does this even happen? According to National Geographic and we already know where this is about to go here. Water spouts and wind right animal rand occurs when small animals get swept up in water spouts, from which the storm clouds swirl and create a tornado like column of moving cloud filled wind over a body of water. The water spouts can form over everything from ponds, to lakes and to oceans. A Library of Congress Reports says a common misconception about water spouts as they rise out of the sea, when in reality they form from the air and they come down to the surface of the body of the water. Okay, once again we get this. We one hundred percent understand that. However, once the small animals are swept up the water spouts and updrafts move overland. As their energy diminishes, the storm clouds have to let go of their heaviest objects first, which would be the animals. This caused the animals to fall back down to earth. Once the heavier animals have fallen, lighter objects or rain drops usually follow due to the clouds needing to drop objects from heaviest to light as Communities that report animal rain usually report only one animal falling from the sky, like the Texarcanic case. According to the Library of Congress, accounts of animal raining from the sky have been told for hundreds of years. Some scientists through the years were skeptical about their existence, as many historical reports of the phenomenon were secondhand or even third hand accounts. And for the record, I get the skepticism out loud. This sounds fucking ridiculous, but it's also something that's been acknowledged since plenty of the elder at the earliest that we know of some theorized people merely did not realize how many animals lived in their area, choosing to believe animals had fallen from the sky rather than accepted that the animals had always been near their homes. Again, I must have missed the crazy coastline and all of that around the Texas Arkansas border. But I digress. However, with the rise of the digital age, it has been easier to get more first hand accounts of animal rain. The residents of Texar Canna filmed and photographed the incident of animal rain, with the city even posting a picture to its official Facebook page. It said, it's basically gonna say it's a tiptoe to twenty twenty two is as quietly as possible. Okay, fine, fancy things, hilarious things. Let's go ahead and listen to News Nation to give a quick little report on the conversation, and we're gonna hear some first hand accounts of what people heard and saw for themselves.
Speaker 5: It'd probably be skeptical if you heard a weather forecast that called for storm with a light drizzling of fish. It sounds like a biblical plague, but it happened this week in Texas, where multiple residents reported witnessing the aquatic animals fall from the sky. News Nation correspondent Marky Martin explains.
Speaker 11: Oh, my goodness, thinking all of them, this is a pretty good size one.
Speaker 10: Forget the men. They're all in quarantine. This New Year's week, it's raining fish. There's tons of them in my yard and in my driveway. For a few minutes during a Wednesday afternoon storm, a flurry of them rained down on Texarcana. So it didn't just hail over here at Walker's when stop auto, We've got fish everywhere. Amber Walker took to TikTok to share her experience. She says, in thirty three years, she and her husband have never seen anything like it.
Speaker 3: You go outside, You're seeing these fish falling, and are you like, is this what's really? That's what I told him.
Speaker 2: I said, Jesus's coming. I said he might be back tonight.
Speaker 10: By the way these fish.
Speaker 3: Are falling out of this, I will say this, These are like some of the most Texas responses I've ever heard of my life. Fish are falling, Jaesus is coming back. Clearly, that's about what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, the sign of the end times. Come on.
Speaker 3: Jesus talked about it in the Book of Revelations, and fish are calling from the sky. It's not but it's funny.
Speaker 2: Claytus go say a prayer. The Lord's coming back. Look outside, it's rain and fish. I could definitely see that shit going down.
Speaker 3: That's that is the most Texar Cana response to this. But all right, let's continue here. Scott, it was crazy because you'll laugh for today.
Speaker 2: They're still in my job way.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 10: Rare animal rain is a true weather phenomenon that happens when small creatures, typically fish and frogs, get swept up in water spouts or updrafts and then fall to Earth's surface when it rainsts. An event so bizarre it got Texas and Arkansas talking and sharing.
Speaker 12: There's a loud crack of thunder and we opened up the bay door and I looked outside and it was raining real hard, and a fish hit the ground, and I said, this rain of fish.
Speaker 2: Sweet old Bob Hey thought the kingdom had come. He's now post millennial, y'all.
Speaker 10: Locals even going out on evening walks finding it much easier to spot those silvery scales in the dark of night.
Speaker 3: So I whip my camera out and I filmed it fish all over the streets. So he just fell out of the sky.
Speaker 2: That's the strangest thing.
Speaker 10: The City of texar Canna posting about the animal rain to its official Facebook page, confirming the Wild Afternoon was in fact no joke, saying this, so show us your fishy picks, and please, for the sake of everyone, let's tiptoe into twenty twenty two as quietly as possible.
Speaker 3: All right, So they're going to make that joke again. But I do want to point this one little picture out, bro. That is not a minnow. That is I mean, granted, that's not no ten pound mass neither, but that's also something that is kind of crazy to say that Winds picked that up out of a river and slung it to the Texas Arkansas area.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good sized fish there, I mean, you know, for falling out of the sky, it's a pretty good sized fish.
Speaker 3: I mean, right, allright, right, It's not a good sized fish for like on the pole, you know what I mean, but it is a good sized fish to be rained on you. Could you imagine that thing smacking you in the head.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's definitely bigger than a feeder fish, right exactly.
Speaker 3: Now, it's that's the other thing too, Even if it was just a bunch of shad and minnows and stuff, that's still crazy as hell. That is neither. So you know, Okay, So let's continue on with this conversation here, can it really rain fish? The mysterious phenomenon? Explain? And yes, they're going to go into the whole water spout situation again on this, but let's let's go ahead and dive in here. This is from theweather dot Com. So that's my other side of this. This isn't like crazy conspiracy heads. They are just kind of turning it into something it's not. It's so common, it's very uncommon, right, fair enough, But it is so common, in fact, that the official narrative has to be spun to answer it. That's what's crazy. So have you ever heard of fish falling from the sky? Well, it may seem like a myth, fish rain is actually a documented phenomenon reporting in different parts of the world throughout history, not just limited to fish. There have been reports of frogs, toads, and even snakes falling from the sky. But what causes such a bizarre weather event and how is it even possible this article. In this article will explore the scientific explanation behind the mysterious phenomenon of raining animals, as it's often referred to as rain of fish, the fascinating phenomenon. What is the rain of fish? The rain of fish quote unquote is a fascinating meteorological event where the flightless animals like fish or frogs appear to fall from the sky. This rare phenomenon has been documented in various countries throughout history. One common hypothesis again the tornadoes and the water spouts. Essentially, tornadoes formed from the water can lift these animals and transport them across significant distances. This theory is bolstered by historic observations. For instance, the French physicist Andre Marie and Fear was among the early scientists to seriously investigate these unusual reports. That's the same guy that said it was walking catfish from an earthquake. Nothing about that had to do with a water spout or winds. But okay, they're blending their words already here anyway. And Peer proposed that sometimes frogs and toads must move across the countryside in large numbers and powerful winds could potentially lift them and carry them over long distances. I'm sorry that was the guy that said that it was frogs across the French countryside that just got picked up by the winds. My bad. It was the other French naturalists in Singapore that made those claims. A different hypothesis to explain raining animals. One potential explanation for many of these reports reported cases of rainy animals is that these creatures are not actually falling from the sky, but instead are being swept along by powerful winds or a deluge. This theory helps explain why reports typically involve only a single species such as frogs, fish, or even small birds, as these animals are more susceptible to being carried by winds. Another widely supported hypothesis focuses on tornadic water spouts, which are tornadoes that develop over bodies of water. We've covered that one a couple times on this one already examples of the raining rain of fish phenomenon. In some cases, storms might catch migrating flocks of birds, overtaking them in mid flight. This scenario could explain reports of birds falling from the sky as the intense winds and rain can easily disorient or even injure them. There have been also been incidents where birds collide with obstacles like buildings or trees, resulting in mass falls. Such events have been documented in countries like Sweden and Italy. Hold On, hold on, birds are very good at getting out of the storm path. That's like a part of their instinctual nature. I'm not saying it's impossible. And yes, there are reported cases of flocks of birds be getting hit by a you know, a rogue storm that just kind of came out of nowhere. That happens. That is not what the issue is here. I could even understand a flock of birds falling to their death. That at least makes sense to me. They were in the sky. How the fuck were the fish in the sky.
Speaker 2: How people have been documenting about how some fish or some birds literally like they'll go outside and covered with dead birds, you know, And some people will say, well, maybe that's as a result of the chemtrails or some kind of something in the air that you know, caused the birds to get sick. Maybe maybe it caused the birds to get the flu. But but but but yeah, fit, that's I don't know. I don't know what the fuck to do with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: They bring up the Singapore incident in the French naturalist Francis de Laporte that castanueaut theorized that the walking catfish were involved. These remarkable fish are capable of dragging themselves across lamb, moving from puddle to puddle in search of water. They're in search of beetles, not water. And apparently an earthquake did that, not a water spout. And again they didn't even know that those fish well, I mean, the locals knew, of course, but the global scientific community didn't know those fish were indigenous to Singapore until the two thousands. So we're already off to shaky footing on that one. And uh, yeah, a behavior that could coincide with heavy rains and lead to misinterpretations of a rain of fish. Okay, the eyewitness reports of the Singapore incident, a massive earthquake happened and for three days fish fell from the sky. Only one guy, this one a foreigner to the area, said that, oh, it's fish walking from puddle to puddle. The local people from Singapore said, Bro, they're falling from the sky and they've been doing it for three days? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: So you know, I mean take them at their word if they're used to seeing it.
Speaker 3: Uh, yes, I would think so. And this is actually we're gonna play this video here in a minute. But this is fish rain in Iran that happened a couple of years ago. We're gonna we're gonna play a video on that one here in a moment. So yes, it really can in fact rainfish. That is the weather dot COM's official report on it, but again their story as to how this takes place doesn't make sense. Let's move on to the continent slash country of Australia. Okay, this is from Abcnews dot net dot Au for Australia. Fish rain from the sky outback community says in freak weather event, This one's also pretty crazy. Residents of a remote outback community have been left marveling at the heavens as the fish rained from the sky in a surprising but not unheard of weather event. Locals in I'm gonna try to pronounce this. My apologies to our Australian homies. Lajah Manu, lajah manu, Laja minu a community five hundred and sixty kilometers southwest of Catherine on the northern edge of the Tanami Desert, said they were stunned to see the fish drop during heavy rainfall. So these people that are living in a desert had a heavy rainfall and fish were dropping from the sky.
Speaker 2: That's strange. You would have to literally think that it's a sign from God, like, because that's the only explanation that kind of makes sense, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And even on that one, only kind of only kind of it did. None of this checks out, But let's continue.
Speaker 2: But also, I mean, it wasn't there so that biblical. Not to go biblical here, but I mean, that's the only time I've ever heard of fish raining is was biblical. It was like fish fish were raining in Egypt.
Speaker 3: It was again I don't know about the fish raining in Egypt. I know the frogs jumping out of the rivers. There was a swarm of frogs and then a plague of locusts. But the frogs weren't falling from the sky. They pretty much woke up and they were overtaken by frogs. The going scientific narrative on that one is that once the rivers were unusable, and all the waterways were unusable. The frogs had to go somewhere where they could live, which would only be land. Amphibians can go from land to water like that. I don't remember hearing about fish raining in Egypt. That is a part of the biblical narrative. Then, I mean, I've said a million times I'm not the most well versed Christian out there, But that's the other thing. Everybody keeps saying, it's biblical or it seems like a biblical story. I don't recall fish ring ever happening Manna from heaven. Sure, that's about it, honestly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. Yeah, I mean, I'm just reading something on Biblicalpathway dot com and it says these biblical accounts of fish falling from the sky serve as reminders of the supernatural events and divine interpretation that can occur in our lives, reminding us of God's faithfulness and provision. So I don't know exactly what example they're talking about.
Speaker 3: I'm to say they give a chapter and verse on that. If I'm wrong about this, then by all means Exodus. Somewhere in Exodus, well, that would be the story of the Jews leaving Egypt. Yeah, I mean I can read it, go for it. I didn't. I thought it was frogs. Maybe there was a whole other thing about fish falling from the sky. Hey, I'm here to learn, bro It says.
Speaker 2: The biblical phenomenon of fish falling from the sky has always intrigued me. It's like something out of a wild movie. So let's dive into it. We'll take a closer look at the biblical accounts and try to unravel the hidden messages behind fish raining down from above. When fish start falling from the sky, it's not just a random event. There's a deeper meaning to it. We're going to uncover it together. Okay, so fucking let's uncover it. Then, prepared to be amazed by the valuable lessons. Da da da, buckle up, let's embark all right, cute. In the Bible, fish holds significant symbolism as a representation of abundance, miracles, and divine provision. Throughout the scriptures. The presence of fish is often associated with God's provision, both both physically and spiritually. The story of Jesus feed feeding the multitudes with just a few loads of bread and fish showcases the abundance and miracles that fish symbolize. Moreover, in the Old Testament, fish were considered a blessing from God as they were a source of food and sustenance for the Israelites. Fish were also used as a metaphor. Okay, so the biblical accounts of fish falling from the sky. Maybe we can get to it. Oh, here we go, so it says. One notable occurrence. Occurrence is documented in the Book of Exodus to during the time of the Israelites journey through the wilderness. In Exodus sixteen thirteen, it stated that in the evening quails came. Quails came and covered the camp, while in the morning a layer of dew covered the ground, revealing a fine flake like substance known as mana. This supernatural event showcases divine intervention. Okay, where's the fish though?
Speaker 3: Right? I want to say there was mana from heaven throughout their forty years in the desert, but I don't if there Again, I'm not like the most well versed of biblical historians here. If there is an example of fish falling from heaven, then okay. Cool. That even proves an even further back date to win the first recorded fish rain ever happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it doesn't say. I'll try and look forward. I'm sorry, I didn't interrupt there.
Speaker 3: No, no, you're good. You good, So moving on here. This is a direct quote from the Central Desert Counselor Andrew Johnson. Japangang k jeezus, these names. We've seen a big storm heading up to my community and we thought it was just rain, but when the rain started falling, we've seen fish falling down as well. This is not the first time the strange weather event has swept through the community. The same phenomenon occurred in this area in twenty ten and was also reported in two thousand and four and as far back as nineteen seventy four. So it's not like this is a one time occurrence for Australia either. Weather experts believe incidents like these can be caused by strong updrafts such as tornadoes. Bye bye, Bob. These are pictures of the fish. Some of them you could say are small like minnows. Some of them are not. Okay, this is pretty pretty insane, and the residents say the fish were alive when they fell. Oh, so it's not like this. Yeah, this wasn't a storm where it was a bunch of dead fish falling. They hit the ground and they were flopping dog.
Speaker 2: That is so weird, yeah, he said.
Speaker 3: The fish which were at least the size of two fingers, so the smallest among them were the size of two fingers, okay, like a feeder fish, like you'd say, but some of them were not. Some are still hanging around in the community in a puddle of water. He said. Children are picking them up and keeping them in a bottle or a jar. While it is not the first time he has witnessed the phenomenon, mister Japanke Japanangka said it never ceased to blow him away. We saw some free falling down to the ground and some falling onto the roof. He said. It was the most amazing thing we'd ever seen. I think it's a blessing from the Lord. Of course, there you go the similar phenomenon forty years ago. Alice Springs local Penny McDonald said she was in this area in the mid nineteen eighties when fish rained from the sky. I got up in the morning and was working in the school at the time, and the dirt streets outside my home were covered in fish. They were small fish and there were a lot of them around. It just was amazing. Miss McDonald said she would reminiscing to a friend just days ago about the strange weather event. I said, did that really happen? And she said, yeah, it did, and she remembered it as well. So again it's sitting like just some uh some local cook. Okay, this is a lot of people that are seeing this happen. And again it's not the first time. Uh lajah Maneu is not alone in the experience in this phenomenon. In twenty twenty, the Queensland town of Yahwah, nine hundred and fifty kilometers west of Brisbane, also claimed it was wet raining fish. It's insane, bro, look at this. This guy's holding a jar of them. It's and they're saying it's not. We certainly can't rule out fish being caught up in little storms and dropped in other places. A little storm, a little storm is enough to scoop fish out of the water and hum them kilometers and miles and miles away from the local water source in the desert. Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you can just assume that and everybody just kind of jumps on board without any kind of evidence, you know, I mean, I think that it's sure, you can make the argument that it's the most logical thing, but it just still blows me away that nobody has ever been able to legitimately document where they're coming from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, this says it calls a call for citizens science. Queensland Museum ectotologists. I don't know how to pronounce the word by a study of fish, Jeff Johnson said the fish which fell in the area were known as spangled perch or spangled grunkers grunters, among the most common freshwater fish in Australia. I'm gonna say that one again, fresh water fish in Australia. So these are not fish that are being swept up in ocean water spouts inland. These are from inland bro waters and lakes and rivers and shit, and they're being slung into the desert miles away from water. But all right, while he acknowledged this weather event as a quote unquote real thing, I love that they had to put quotes on real thing. It's obviously real, my boy, It's happened multiple times. But sure, he said it was rare for fish of this size to rain down. They are relatively large fish and they're not able to be drawn up out of the water and held up in the sky for very long, he said. But clearly that's what was happening. Mister Hammer said, the rates of the phenomenon like these were growing across Australia. I think the next time it rains, you just need to be out there with a net catching the fish as they fall, and properly documented, he said. Get some citizen science going and start building, to start to build a picture. Okay, all right, that's wild and ridiculous. Let's watch this little this little clip about. As a matter of fact, this is from the Weather Channel to speak on this phenomenon. This was actually posted eleven years ago. But again, this isn't some crazy crackpot theory or some crazy little Internet article you click on. This is an understood weather phenomenon, and their answers as to how and why it happens doesn't make sense when you look at the distance that this happened from water.
Speaker 13: Go ahead, Northern Territory, Australia, February twenty ten, fish fall from the sky two hundred miles from the nearest lake. The rains are due after a long, hot, dry season. The downpour finally starts, but the locals notice something strange.
Speaker 11: They were all running around with their arms up in the air and I thought they were catching high They were actually catching fish. Fish were actually sliding off the roof and everyone was catching them.
Speaker 13: The closest place these fish could come from is over two hundred miles away, Lake Argui in Western Australia.
Speaker 3: Two hundred miles away, I said, Lake r Guy, Lake Argyle. Oh okay, so Lake Argyle two hundred miles away, and these fish were landing still alive. Did I miss something here? Bro?
Speaker 2: I mean, did tornadoes even travel two hundred miles?
Speaker 3: I guess they can. But that's the thing it was. They didn't have any reports of tornadoes with that rainstorm. It was just rain the fuck exactly. Here's another clip as a matter of fact, And yeah there's music to the background of it, but we're looking at the video, not the musical attributes to it. This is it that legend and knew Australia. Look at the amount of fish on the road, brow Look at the size of them, all right, These are not minnows, dude, These are not shad. These are not feeder.
Speaker 2: Fishn some big ones there, And could.
Speaker 3: You imagine you just walking through a rainstorm and getting smacked at one of these and your government's like, oh, you know them, water spell. It's gotta be careful. We are two hundred miles away from the nearest water source. My boy, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I have a possible theory here. I want to see what you think about it. Is it possible that the Earth just has a blowhole and it just like you know what I'm saying, Like, I mean, it sounds crazy, but people go like ice fishing, you know, like people the Earth does weird things. It has tremors and earthquakes and you know, tornadoes and hurricanes and all the other strange phenomena. But is it crazy if the Earth internally wants to release a little bit of built up pressure and puff. You know, maybe it's just some kind of fucking spout and there's a bunch of fish in that spout.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Okay, let's work through that, because at this point, no idea is a dumb idea, Gonna be honest with you, So let's let's throw it out there. Maybe that Lake two hundred miles away has some sort of like dormant volcanic tube underneath it or some shit.
Speaker 2: Who knows, because even like you to add on top of that though, but like, even so, the the idea about the Biblical flood, for example, they said that the water was coming from the ground and from the sky, right.
Speaker 3: I think it can't. It rained for forty days, so I mean eventually the waters would collect and kind of come up as the rain was still coming down.
Speaker 2: But oh, I thought there was some kind of like like springs or something, that the water was coming from the ground. It was coming from all directions. I don't know. Maybe I misinterpreted that, but like if that is the case, I mean, we know that springs are a real thing, right right, I mean that's just water that comes up from the ground. And we know that. You know, people go like water witching all the time, and there's water clearly under the ground pretty much anywhere, which is why you know, the idea of witching works so well, is because it's kind of under you everywhere almost, And so is it that crazy to say that there would be some kind of built up pressure down there. I don't know from what. Maybe it's nitrogen or up something I don't know.
Speaker 3: So two counterpoints to this. One. If it was like a volcanic tube or some sort of pressure build up, it would kill the fish like the hot water would fry them alive in air, they wouldn't land still alive and squirming and flopping around. And also, how do they drop from that high up? Like rain clouds. I'm not saying they're thousands of feet in the air by any means, but even still, if you dropped a fish from one hundred yards up, I feel like it would smack the ground and kerr PLoP in a very violent way. How are this many fish still alive?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Usually to me, usually springs are hot, right right, They're all hot, I think.
Speaker 3: And then even to take away the heat from it, let's say somehow it was just say crazy gas release, pressure release, something like that, not hot, the.
Speaker 2: Earth just decided to fart.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, let's throw out this hypothetical. If that was the case, it would go up in a direction. There'd be fish pretty much in a hole like.
Speaker 2: Radius like an umbrella.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not in one city, like a fucking artillery around Yeah like that. None of it makes sense, dude, But it's so common that the weather reports and all the government agencies acknowledge it's real. And their response to it is water spouts and winds, pick fish and frogs up and apparently snakes sometimes, And that's just what it is. And again, like you see what I'm saying, there's the puzzle pieces almost fit. So they just kind of mashed them together and ran the story and that's just what it is. It's like, wait, no, no, I'm gonna need a little more clarification on this one. Bro.
Speaker 2: That's like King Triton getting all pissed that we're dumping garbage and oil into the water or something. He is like, you want to poison my shit? Here's all the shit fish. Just take that.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have a fish you could eat. It's just trash fish. Well, I mean maybe those the ones that we just saw on the street, those are kind of big. And the ones that Iran we're gonna look at right here as a matter of fact, they're also kind of big. Uh. This is from the Economic Times English edition, of course, watch fish rain in Iran caught on camera? Was it a biblical incident? No science behind fish fish rain? That was a weird sentence Obviously there's a little bit of a translation issue from Iranian to English, and I do apologize for the screaming that happens, But dude, this is currently falling from the sky. And look at the size of these.
Speaker 7: Yas fun say, so, who say that?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I don't want to play that one again. Whoa actually what no, we can't play that again. Look at the size of this. Oh and it's muted, thank god, the size of it. And it's currently raining. They were falling all around him and he's just out here like, oh look at this. Look at that. Bro, if that was to smack you, that would fuck you up.
Speaker 2: Probably knock you out.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know how far, Like how far are they dropping from? The rain clouds are just that high, and you could see the rain falling as well. You see water falling. But bro, they're still alive. They are flopping.
Speaker 2: Here's a question. Every time the fish fall, is it raining every time?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's it's during storms. See.
Speaker 2: Now that adds another factor to it, because a spout, you know, you could just say, all right, well there's some kind of water spout and that's what carried it, and it would be a singular event, but the fact that it mixes in with rain, that is, that's another level of shit going on there, you know, because.
Speaker 3: Tornadoes happened during rainstorms too, and I get that, but this, dude, there's no tornado watch out here. You don't see the trees blowing in crazy wind in this video. It's I mean, it's pretty. It's straight down rain. People are driving and living their lives.
Speaker 2: Look at the sky. You can see them like fall. That is crazy.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 3: You saw that one smacked down right in front of him too. You heard that bitch smack. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: My god, why shot that?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna play it one more time listening to the one smacked right in front of his face, Like, dude, what it's crazy?
Speaker 7: Fun save it?
Speaker 2: So that's that's insane, dude, my god, dude. Yeah, the little fish, it's like whatever, you know, but like you start getting some decent sized fish, that's that's weird. Look at this because you like, just think about it. The mennows. You can imagine, all right, maybe some heavy hu humidity would be able to keep them in the air for a little bit longer, hypothetically, you know, but this, bro, there's no way but Okay, I'm just thinking, like, could a cloud potentially hold some of these things up? It ain't gonna be holding up them big ass fish.
Speaker 3: No, dude, those are eating fish falling from the sky. And I know there's gonna be some hater out there and be like, no, man, you didn't see the guys behind him. They just had a bag of fish. They were just throwing for the for the clickbait. Now look at this picture because you could see them falling in over the city.
Speaker 2: You could see them falling in the distance.
Speaker 3: Yes, agreed. So just there. Anybody's out there who's saying that this is faking gay No, no, no, no, this is understood to be weather fact with no answers.
Speaker 2: I mean, is this harp?
Speaker 3: Hey, we tell you what. We're gonna bounce around some crazy theories at the end of this, because i'mna be honest with you, dude, I don't have much of a of a a stick on this one. One way or another. I didn't know this was real life up until today. I had heard of it before. You know, you hear the expression raining cats and dogs, Yeah, raining fish and frogs and snakes? Like yo, you mean, like for real, like this this isn't a cartoon. This is real life. But all right, let's read on here. It says residents of the Usage region of Iran got the shock of their life when they saw fish raining from the sky. Reports from the Daily Star. Videos of the purported fish rain have gone viral on social media sites. It can be seen in the video that several fish fall from the sky amid cars passing by the man who was filming the fish rain can be seen. Yeah, now that's the video we just watched. Unusual phenomenon. An ex user Mario gnall fall naw foul okay wrote, the unusual phenomenon is believed to have been caused by a tornado scooping the fish up from the sea and throwing them into the sky, where they later rained down again. If a tornado was going to pick something up and slam it, it's slinging it in a three hundred and sixty degree direction, not just in one city. That doesn't make sense either, So it's a it's a directional tornado.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also think about the tornado like, I mean, I know the tornadoes you can pick up some pretty strong winds usually around what one hundred, one hundred and twenty one hundred and thirty miles an hour. I think they get up to like one sixty or one seventy or something like that. Right, But even with that wind velocity, it's not going to be flown. It's not going to be flicked from the tornado fifty miles or one hundred miles. That doesn't make sense, no.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you were to say one fish somehow caught that wind and they got slung out at the perfect trajectory and with enough speed to get thrown a mile, that's a pretty ridiculous claim. But okay, some tornadoes winds can go up to one hundred miles an hour, okay, And like, let's say, giving it the best possible scenario, you had a fish that was all the way at the tippy top of that tornado spout and it got slung at the perfect trajectory and it landed a mile away from the site. Maybe I could put those pieces together in my mind and logically explain it not to that level, No way in hell. And now reading on here it said was it fake. On the other hand, some people called it fake after another video showed abergines falling from the sky in Tehran, in twenty to twenty according to Aubergines, I believe they mean eggplants. According to local media, Iranian authorities detained five individual individuals for fabricating lies. Yeah, Iran doesn't play well with people trying to do funny things for Internet fame. I Ran being the Iahtola and the religious police running that place. It's you know anyway. Meanwhile, Iran International has reported heavy rainfall, triggering a floodlike situation across twenty one regions in the country. The Meteorological Organization of Iran also warned of more rainfall. So as they're saying, like, well, it could be fake, and you know how they look at that? Does that look like a fake to anybody? And this is before AI was making its way known here.
Speaker 2: So I have a weather dot Gov pulled up and an F zero, which is also called a gale tornado, ranges from forty to seventy two miles per hour windspeed. An F one, called a moderate tornado, ranges from seventy three to one hundred and twelve miles an hour an F two from one hundred and thirteen to one hundred and fifty seven miles an hour. An F three, which they call a severe tornado one hundred and fifty eight miles per hour to two oh six and F four, which is a devastating tornado two hundred and seven to two hundred and sixty miles per hour. And then anybody who's seen twister, everybody gets all silent. Whenever somebody brings up an F five tornado, Well, that's called an incredible tornado, and it ranges from two hundred and sixty one miles per hour up to three hundred and eight teen miles per hour. Now, those it says, so the strongest F five tornado it can. It says strong frame houses lifted off foundations and carried considerable distances to disintegrate. Automobile sized missiles fly through the air in excess of one hundred meters. Trees, debarked, steel, reinforced concrete structures get badly damaged. Now, what were That's obviously not an F five tornado. That was just happening right like, there was no destruction anywhere. So you're probably looking in the range from at most one hundred mile an hour wind. But it's not even going to be that. They weren't experiencing that, I mean, at least not on the surface. But even with that, let's just say it's an F zero all the way up to seventy two miles an hour. It can damage chimneys and break off branches and pushes over like shallow rooted trees and damages sign boards. I don't know about flying fish.
Speaker 3: I'll put it like this, all right, And let's just while you're looking up stuff, go ahead and look up Iranian tornadoes. I'm not like super familiar with the weather patterns of Iran. I'm sure they experienced tornadoes on occasion. I don't know if that's like the tornado Alley of the Arabic countries. Perhaps we are completely crazy on this one, but all the reports that I could find for this particular rainstorm where the raining fish happened showed no tornadoes had happened. So just throwing it out, does Iran even experience a lot of tornadoes?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They call them valfajar, which is uh oh wait, never mind, that's a torpedo. I didn't say torpedo, I said tornado.
Speaker 3: Do they experience torpedoes? Well, it is Iran, But all jokes aside, We're not trying to go political on this one.
Speaker 2: But uh, yeah, they well, in the Middle East, it just says Middle East, not necessarily Iran, but they the Gulf of Akaba at Iliot was struck by an intense storm system in the form of a cyclone that brought in heavy rain, thunderstorms, floods, and sandstorms, sand storms to nine countries in the eastern Mediterranean. They do have I mean, it does happen. They do have a landing zone. Yeah, I mean it's how much Okay, yeah, it's I'm not getting a whole lot of information on this.
Speaker 3: I mean, I understand even saying a few tornadoes happen per year. But again, like you said, I'll put it like this, all right, major league baseball player can hum a ball, and that's not a ten pound ball either, Okay, but it's also not as light as a shed those fish that were falling and Iran I would suspect to be a little heavier than a baseball, right, And he can only hummet one hundred miles an hour at a short distance. How far do you think a professional pitcher can hum that ball at the perfect trajectory and arc to try to get at the farthest distance that it can now bro right, right, you're telling me from home plate, can that picture throw the ball into the stands? Probably not, he might.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, really the ones with the strongest arms are typically left fielders, right, So the left fielders, that's you want your cannons out in left field, sometimes even centerfield, and you know they can get it kind of from the wall to the picture, if you got a fucking cannon of an arm. But it's it's very rare that you're going to get a ball coming from the wall and left field in major leagues all the way to the catcher like that is a phenomenon. If that can happen, and that ball.
Speaker 3: Is not coming at ninety five miles an hour, No, not ninety five. He's going off that arc. He's trying to get that trajectory to make that pass happen. Right, Okay, fair, So what kind of speed do you think as these tornadoes we're talking gale force is over one hundred and these fish are falling from the sky smacking the concrete and they're still alive. They didn't smack the concrete at one hundred miles an hour. They didn't get thrown there from tornado winds. You see what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying something slowed them up if it was from a tornado and.
Speaker 3: I could even see it, because I mean, yeah, the terminal velocity of a fish. I'm not like familiar of that type of physics either. But fine, Okay, they caught a little wind draft on the way down, not enough for them to not splatter or even die upon impact. They're still alive and flopping around. Homeboy picked one up.
Speaker 2: I mean, you think about it. You're talking literally from the sky, right, yeah. I mean they say, was it. It's like if you drop a penny from the Empire State Building, it can kill you, I mean the sky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they disproved that as a matter of fact, it could injure you, but it's not gonna go like through the skull. The terminal velocity of a penny is not enough to kill somebody.
Speaker 2: Oh no, well, I mean either way. I mean, these big ass fish probably do some damage.
Speaker 3: I would think so. It may not be able to crack your skull, but I bet if it hits you on top of your head, it would crack your spine, it would snap your neck something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, how many stories up are we talking here? From the sky? Like low level clouds, the higher up ones, but even the lower level ones. That's I mean at least one hundred stories at minimum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is that same clip as a matter of fact, but I think they go into a little more detail about it. This was in twenty twenty four, by the way, that this Iranian fish rain happened. This fish rain in Iran Asian net newsible is the source on this one. Let's go ahead and listen in. I'm a lower the musical volume on it. But dude, this is not some gale force tornado winds happening right now. People are going on about their daily life right here.
Speaker 2: They only believe in white cars out there or what for the heat It makes more sense, I guess. So I think you'd get a yellow or a you know, a silver or something.
Speaker 3: And look, those fish are still flopping due they are still very much alive. Oh yeah, that's that is insane. And yeah, now they're gonna give the story about water spouts again. No tornadoes were reported with this Iranian storm that caused the fish rain. Okay, now let's shift gears a little bit and let's talk about jolly old London having the exact same phenomenon. Take place.
Speaker 2: Let's listen in Fish and Chips.
Speaker 14: It's a rainy night in this run of the mill city street. Evan Langton and her husband are indoors, relaxing in front of the TV. Suddenly a sound quite unlike rain drops starts hitting their roof. It's too wet and cold to venture outdoors, so they go to bed.
Speaker 3: I want to make mention of something. They didn't say. The winds were too bad to where they wanted to stay indoors. They didn't say the drastic weather and tornado watch kept them inside that night. No, no, no, it was a rainstorm, just a normal all rainstorm in London. Let's continue.
Speaker 4: When we came out next morning, there was fish line on the ground ere and of longer garden, some along the window ah and some on the path. And then night the builder and when you put the ladders to get on the roof, they were all on the roof as well. And I thought that someone was playing a prank onness, you know, being the builder was there. I thought perhaps he was having a.
Speaker 14: Love even though it had been raining, cats and dogs. Where on earth could thirty to forty smelt and flounder have come from?
Speaker 4: Because one of the neighbours. Did a cat put one up there, you know, drop it on there? But was it a bird? I said, we we don't know. The paper came and the photographer came and took photos of the fish and interviewed my husband, and then they were taken to the museum.
Speaker 14: The fish found their way here to London's Natural History Museum and fish curator Oliver Crimen.
Speaker 9: I knew that it had been reported in the past that fish had fallen from the sky with rain, but I had the idea that it was associated with tropical climates and it was an exotic phenomenon. So to get a call saying that there'd been fish falling from the sky in London seemed very bizarre to me. But then another call and another it started to add up that something interesting was going on.
Speaker 14: After examining the fish, Oliver was able to be pretty certain where they were from, not the sea but London itself.
Speaker 9: The interesting thing about them being smelt and flounder is these are the most common fish in the nearby Thames.
Speaker 14: But the Langton's home is a mile away from the river, so unless they dropped out of a plane or were dropped by birds, how had they got there?
Speaker 9: The usual explanation for this is that a water spout and a cyclonic wind moving over water can pick objects up. Now we know whirlwinds can pick up quite heavy objects, so traveling over water, there's no reason why they couldn't pick fish off the surface.
Speaker 3: Again, there was no water spouts or tornadoes reported with the London storm that night, So these fish that came from the Thames River went one mile away and it was just their house there was actually their neighborhood reported the same findings that one house had forty of them that landed on their property.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: You know, that's the like that said, this is something that happened to tropical climate's not London, dude.
Speaker 2: That's the thing though, is that clearly they have to be coming from the local right like other than the other one that was like eighty miles away. But this one rate here, this one rate here makes decent sense that it would at least be coming from a river that is known to have those specific fish that are a mile away. I did want to make mention of that poor old woman with the Austin Powers teeth, because my God, find a dentist First.
Speaker 3: Of all, don't you make fun of British people's teeth. They can't help that.
Speaker 2: Just brush your fucking teeth. But uh, you know what I was thinking. This might go in to another flat earth conversation here, But the water's above. I mean, what if there are fish in the waters above. We don't know what's in the waters above. We don't know anything about space outside of what nasty NASA tells us. So if there are truly waters above, not talking about the clouds I'm talking about outside of our atmosphere, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, this guy is saying they came from the Thames River and then the Australian home he's talking about they had to have come from the Argyle Lake two hundred miles away. It's this is what I'm saying. None of the story checks out.
Speaker 2: It would be even, but it would be weirder if it was like fish not local to your area, oh for sure. You know, like if you're getting fucking octopuses rained down in Montana or OCTOPI sorry, like if you're getting fucking megaladawns rained down in Colorado, Like that would be weird, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And that point I actually would probably take it as a sign that the Lord is returned. Yeah, yeah, we got full on Megaladon's falling from the sky, like, look, I don't know what we did to piss him off, but we need to repent.
Speaker 2: Right, although there is you know, uh, the shark volcano or volcano sharks.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and then they don't let's not forget Sharknado. It's clearly what's happening here.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if that's a real thing.
Speaker 3: No, that's the movie there. I think they've had like nine sequels and they are each one is even worse than the one before it. It's like a famously horrible movie. Have you ever ever seen Sharknado.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've seen the Meg. The Meg was a pretty I mean, both of the Meg movies with Jason savem those are good movies.
Speaker 3: But Sharknado is like a d if not e listed celebrity movie, and it like it got worse and worse. They're only like Sharknado nine or ten now, and it's like they should have stopped and not made the first one. But it's like so bad that it also got famous because of how bad it.
Speaker 2: Is well where I was born. In Lake Havasu, Arizona, they filmed a movie about piranhas in the lake, which is funny because it's fresh water. But and it scared like a lot of people from even going to Lake Havasu because there's piranhas out there. It's like, piranhas are freshwater not I mean, yeah, I don't know if they are salt or fresh. But I'm just saying it wouldn't be in Lake Havasu, in fucking Arizona, you know what I mean, in the Amazon. Yeah, but that was a pretty That was cool that, like there was a movie that came to Lake Havasu, Like that's for me anyway. That was pretty interesting. But yeah, I don't know. Fish raining out of the sky, I don't know. I don't know what the fuck to do.
Speaker 3: With that same same now, I did want to bring this one up as well as we keep hearing, well, maybe if birds dropped them, maybe that's a solution to this issue. Blah blah blah. This is an example of something happening in New Jersey, and it was an isolated incident. New Jersey didn't have raining fish. It had a fish that fell from the sky. And this is what happened. And I think this would be a little more credible as like that would go not to the raining fish, like we just saw an iran, not the raining fish of Australia or London, or Honduras or Singapore or any of these other ones. This is what it would look like if it was a bird dropping it.
Speaker 15: Have you heard about it raining cats and dogs? Well, what about fish? A Jersey shore couple got a smelly surprise, you could say, when a fish came falling from the sky onto their car. The homeowner said their car alarm went off. When they checked it out, the windshield of their Tesla was shattered, so their only clues about what happened were basically the fish scales, maybe some blood. They checked the dashcan footage and the video captured a one pound bluefish that fell from the sky, bouncing off the windshield into their garage. The couple they think that a bird might have dropped it.
Speaker 16: That bird must have been pretty high up when it dropped it for it to build up that kind of force to break the windshiel. Because the wishaw was shattered, you know, can't even make something up that great baby.
Speaker 15: So now The next step is, according to the couple, gign're insurance company to believe the story.
Speaker 3: Let's hope that there is vide so again, a one pound fish falling from some unknown distance was enough to shatter the windshield of a tesla. We just saw a video of Iranian raining fish going on and people were driving in it and it was not breaking windshields. And those fish look to be bigger than one pound apiece, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just looking it up. It says pelicans can fly to heights of ten thousand feet. Damn, Okay, that's fucking high. Uh. You wouldn't expect a pelican to go that high up huh.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm assuming that it's like a max, not an average, you know. But either way, if a fish was to be dropped from a bird, yes, it would cause us kind of damage. It would smack, it would damage, it would do these things. All of these reports of raining fish, no damage to the property has ever been reported. Nobody reports their cars were jacked up because of the fish. They get jacked up because of hail. Sure, the fish, it just kind of plops down and they're still alive typically when they fall.
Speaker 2: I wonder if there's ever been a pilot of a helicopter or a plane, or a commercial plane or a military plane or anything that has ever seen a fish falling from the sky.
Speaker 3: This is a rather rare, quote unquote natural phenomenon. So I don't know, because typically you don't have helicopters flying in rain, and you typically don't have planes that they try to not fly and rain if they could help it, you know, So I don't think so, but that would be interesting to look up as well. Now there's another story from Mexico of raining fish. Again, it makes no sense. Good cult members, y'all tell me what y'all think. This is from CBS Texas reporting on Tomalipas, Tolpas, Mexico.
Speaker 17: Fish falling from the sky in Mexico. It sounds like an end of Times prophecy, but this actually happened, and we've got this scientific proof. Civil defense officials in northeast Mexico tweeted out video and pictures of shocked residents with the fish, saying curious case in tom Alipas, where a slight rain included small fish falling from the sky. The US Library of Congress says this same phenomenon has been reported since ancient times. Scientists believe tornadoes over water, known as water spouts, suck the fish into the air and blow them onto the nearby land. Matt Euris with CBS Philly.
Speaker 3: Real quick, Jonathan, do me a favor. Look up how far away tom Alepus, Mexico is from the coast. Just curious or if even there's like a river that might be local to the area, because these look like smaller fish, right, these are those feeder fish that we were talking about earlier. I'm just curious how far inland this town really is because apparently the northeast Texas grew reported on this.
Speaker 2: All right, I will look that up.
Speaker 3: Okay, while you do that, let's go ahead and read. Because they keep bringing up water spouts, they keep bringing up tornadoes over water and how this can happen, and this is clearly the logical explanation and bit fine. Sure, we've played this video once before when we talked about the water spouts on that yacht situation, so we're gonna go ahead and play it again. It's just a two minute long video, and it is an explanation from the Weather Channel as far as what water spouts are and how they're formed in that whole situation, because again, as we're learning about how these fish are falling, where the fish are localized from, and how they're still alive when they hit the ground, it makes it very unlikely that this would be the cause of them. Did you find the distance?
Speaker 2: It's I mean it's right on the coast, Okay, so it's a large area. So I don't know how far inland this happening.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, fair enough. So let's go ahead and learn a little bit about the water spouts, shall we.
Speaker 18: Water spouts some call them the twisters on the water or funnel clouds over the water. And while some water spouts are tornadoes that develop from thunderstorms or on the perivery of tropical systems, most water spouts actually develop from non thunderstorm clouds. They typically form over tropical waters, and these warm temperatures are essential to the development of water spouts. Water spouts like their water to reach the upper eighties and that's just a few degrees shy of the way you like your bathlok. As the warm air evaporates, it becomes rising humid air cloud scorn cooling at a rate nearly forty percent slower than dry air. Now, this leads to instability and moderately strong updrafts in the clouds, and when the infl to the rising air of these clouds encounters shifting winds near the water's surface, the converging inflow can form of vortex, and as more air joins in, this vortex can widen to as much as three hundred feet in diameter and stretch to more than two thousand feet tall, and that's a larger volume than one World Trade Center, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. In extreme cases, these water spouts consist of one hundred mile an hour rotational winds and that can be as fast as an EF one tornado, and with.
Speaker 3: Real quick water spouts have a max of one hundred mile an hour winds. Once again, this is kind of not leading a lot of credence to the whole story or the London situation, because it has to be warm waters in the right climate to make this kind of thing happen. London doesn't have that type of climate.
Speaker 2: So about a F one one tornado speed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So again we're talking about a humming of fish at a one hundred mile an hour speed. What kind of perfect art. Do you have to have to make it land two hundred miles away from the nearest water source in the desert anyway?
Speaker 2: That one baffles me.
Speaker 18: Right, let's gone with the perfect warm water and humid climates here. The Florida Keys are the world's capital of water spouts, with up to four hundred occurring annually, and according to the Storm Prediction Center, their stats show that's more than the number of tornadoes hitting Tornado Alley in some years. The long term average there about two hundred and sixty eight tornadoes a year.
Speaker 3: You've been brains, all right, all right, So that's about all I got as far as that's concerned. But now as we're just looking at this whole situation here, apparently fish rain slash animal rain is a real thing. This in some sort of hair brain internet click baity thing. This is a real documented phenomenon from as far back as one hundred a d Before that, for sure, the sixteen hundreds they had raining snakes, the eighteen hundreds they had raining fish, and now we have all of these other reports of raining fish. Now I don't I'm not of the belief that they are getting more frequent. I think that technology and communication has gotten a lot better, so we are hearing about more of them more frequently than we did one hundred years ago, for instance. But that's not to say that they aren't happening more frequently. We don't know. There's not enough data to back that claim, right, But the story that the mainstream, the scientific community is proposing to explain away this phenomena makes less than zero percent sense to me.
Speaker 2: Bro Well, you see, what happens is is the Earth spins at such a velocity and the curvature and the gravity mixed with the atmosphere conditions, including the water spouts, it causes the fish to just flail through miles and miles of air and then just land and you know, very unsuspecting places.
Speaker 3: How are you making this a flat earth thing? This is zero percent flat earth, This is zero percent rounder. This makes no sense at all.
Speaker 2: I'm just getting as weird as I possibly can, because is there any normal way of looking at this?
Speaker 3: If there is, I can't find it. And that's the thing. If it was strictly on coastal areas, I would understand it at least a little bit. And if it was that rare, right, and it was, it was like sea of saltwater fish that were coming up to shore. Okay, I could maybe understand that it's predominantly fresh water, bro. I, I understand that tornadoes can go over a lake and create a fresh water water spout that is beyond a rarity. So for it to happen to that point. And then again, if it was the case, and let's say it went over lake, Haveasu has fish correct? Uh?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: Okay, Let's say there was a massive tornado that happened to smack lake, have asou and spin fish up out of the water. There would be fish in a pretty much like a circumference area of that storm, right that would sling them in all directions. It wouldn't be localized in one spot. It wouldn't just like pick them up and drop them a couple of miles away. That that doesn't that's not how tornadoes work, bro.
Speaker 2: And it wouldn't be necessarily on mass. I mean the question that I would have is, well, first off, whenever a water spout occurs, so you have you know the cyclone that is occurring in the water right like it comes from the air as they described, and touches the water how far deep into the water. Is that cyclone actually going? Is it going? Do you think that it would have the power to be able to touch the bottom of the seafloor or is it only grazing the fish on top?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's going. I don't know, right, I don't know if it's going down one hundred feet into the water and it depends, right, I guess the ocean floor is a lot deeper than like a lake bed, so like, granted on that, but even still, even if that's going one hundred feet down, two hundred feet down, crazy numbers of deaths whatever, some crazy depth like that. Okay, fine, let's just assume that off top, because I don't know. I'm not an expert of water spouts or aquatic tornadoes or whatever. The fuck? How much force would it take to move these fish out of the water that far? How are the fish staying alive through that type of trauma? How is it throwing them in one specific, localized area like that? And how is all of this happening in rain storms where there's no reported tornadoes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm looking up right here. So how deep does a water spot extend? Waterspouts may extend up to ninety meters approximately three hundred feet from the surface, with this depth being influenced by the magnitude of vertical axis of the vortex.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, feet down fair enough, but even still, like, there's how much fish could you possibly pick up in that one spot. It's not like it's sucked up all of the fish in the entire lake. And that's the other thing. These storms have no reported tornadoes being associated with them. The one in Honduras that happens yearly, that's a rain of fish. It just happens every year to the point to where they can hold a festival annually because they can damn near set their count to it sometime in May or June, depending on how the rainy season hits a year.
Speaker 2: So I found an article because I was just curious about the whole You know, if airplanes have ever experienced being hit by fish, if this is a common occurrence, at least in one area of the world, and when shields sushi, I love it already. This is from Alaskan Airlines. It says this is in Juno, Alaska. When was this April first? Of course, nineteen eighty seven. Okay, wait, is this an April fools?
Speaker 3: Article.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's I've seen a lot of articles talking about this, but it says a mid air collision between a jetliner and a fish. That's right, a fish delayed an Alaskan Airlines flight for about an hour while the plane was inspected for damage. They found a greasy spot with some scales, but no damage. And how can a jet hit a fish? It's easy if the fish is dropped by a bald eagle. The incident occurred as as the Boeing seven thirty seven took off Monday from Juno Airport. The planes pilot told Bowers about four hundred feet past the runway's end, the jet crossed the flight path of a bald eagle fish in talons, so even still not raining fish, but you know, was hit by a fish, which is I imagine that is pretty rare. Since I type this in and they're almost all referencing this one incident from the fucking eighties.
Speaker 3: So that's my point. It's I could even understand that though the one in New Jersey, a singular fish dropped from that distance fucking up a windshield. Okay, I'm with you. The pieces match on that one. That doesn't explain Iran, that doesn't explain Australia, that doesn't explain Singapore, that doesn't explain hon Duras, that that doesn't explain Texarcana. That none of that adds up, and the story that the weather experts are suggesting all so doesn't add up my hypothesis. And you know, I'm not exactly one who believes in the matrix theory, not particularly, although I have said multiple times that of all the conspiracy theories that we've gone over, that one simulation theory slash matrix theory, slash whatever, that's one of the ones that fucks me up the most because there's no way of us ever knowing anything about that until we check out here. That's one. They're like, it's either you believe it or you don't, because if you're living in the matrix, you don't know that you're living in the matrix because you weren't programmed to know that, you know what I'm saying. So, as far as this whole theory goes, dude, I think the matrix sometimes has a glitch that that is the most logical solution that I can figure for this entire situation.
Speaker 2: I mean, it has to be either that or some kind of I guess. I mean, I even sound weird saying it, but like be weird dog, it has to be something biblical at that point, or Satanic or Witchcraftian. Sure, I can't think of any natural way that this is happening.
Speaker 3: That's I can't. I cannot figure it. There's and I'm not some sort of master of weather. I don't know all the ins and outs of the possibilities of how things happen. But the more reports that I read about with this, and the distances that this was from water, some of them like the one on the Mexican coast, Okay, I kind of understand that to say that something like this hypothetically would happen in Florida, seeing as how there's all these water spouts four hundred a year. But we never hear of raining fish in Florida. They have four hundred water spouts every year. We have not one report of raining fish in Florida around the keys.
Speaker 2: Huh, Yeah, that's yeah. You'd think a fish would slip through nothing.
Speaker 3: Not one report. Yet Honduras, a whole province or state or whatever it is, away from the coastline, has that, and they're saying it's water spouts. Oh wait, never mind, those are fresh water fish. But it's water spouts. Bro.
Speaker 2: What I'm completely stumped on this. And by the way, if there are any cult members out there that have a theory, maybe you have a working opinion on how this is possible. I mean, maybe you think it's fake. Maybe that's your answer. But we showed how many instances of this happening, both with the tiny fish and the larger fish, some spider, some snakes, some frogs. Like, how are they coming from the sky? Is it a biblical event? Is it a scientific phenomena that like even still they can't explain it, you know, like, where is this coming from? Is the matrix opening up a fucking portal from the sky, from another dimension? And these things are just raining on in? Who knows? Let us know. And the best way to be able to let us know is.
Speaker 3: If you could please at this time, good cult members. Hit the five stars, hit the shares of like subscribes, the comments, leave a poster, review shares, sit defensive family shares everywhere. Here's the deal. I hit the Michael now when I went away from my mouth. Sorry about that. The more activity our algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Finallyis and gentlemen, why you're ready to go check out Meta Mysteries, Jonathan's other show and getting the same love and respect over there, the five stars, the positivity, the comments, and the shares. Go check out Cajun Knight and do the same thing over there. And also, I cannot stress this enough. Share this everywhere, ladies and gentlemen, especially this episode. It is so bizarre yet so real and so viscer rule and there's no answers that make sense. Share this all over the interwebs. And we thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another crazy episode of the Occults of Ken Spiras. And my name is Jonathan Jake, And there's one very important exhort, the vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible, open up that word Nope, better of.
Speaker 3: That fire lie.
Speaker 10: So speak
Speaker 3: So s