Speaker 1: H Hello book worker.
Speaker 2: Scrolling through the feet, same old bullshit every night, virtuse signal warriors hiding behind the screen.
Speaker 3: So Briday, preach the Holy Gospel.
Speaker 2: Bud, it's alert smoking.
Speaker 1: I got mad Win.
Speaker 2: I caught them out, exposed to fake in their eyes. They run their mouths on key boards, fingers flying in a rage, canceled culture, capitis, trapped inside the.
Speaker 3: Heck okage, one wrong word and the foam.
Speaker 2: And losing all the fucking minds. Bud, I'm done playing nice truth.
Speaker 3: It's harder than their wines.
Speaker 2: F the wo I'm tired of this game, tired of these people running in their mouse again, mad and me because I found out of faith, the Kevo, kings and queens. But they will take it far. Fuck the wou believe me the hell alone of night Jimmy kevill nice Stephen covered on his throne. I'll take Hud, saying, standing tall and.
Speaker 1: True, your trunking fuck right off.
Speaker 3: I'm coming after you, after you.
Speaker 2: They twist every word of saint, put me in the little box, called me every name under the.
Speaker 4: Sun, just to wash the clocks.
Speaker 2: But a see through the bullshit, the hippocrisy, so clear preaching tolerance while they spread nothing fear, got their blue checks.
Speaker 1: In the clous blood.
Speaker 2: It's built on shift of sand, one real question in the whole damn empire. Start the cracking ben They swarmed like angry beating someone dares to disagree, Bud, I'm Jay Cutting, motherfucker. Ain't no apology from me for the whoa? Father who I'm side of this game?
Speaker 3: Out of these people running in them?
Speaker 2: I was again mad at me because I found out our faith. They are keebo kings and queens, but they won't take you far. What the whoa was the Leave me the hell alone. I'm not Jimmy Kimmel now, Stephen Cobert.
Speaker 3: On his throne.
Speaker 4: I'm Jay Cutting, saying, hust standing, tall and true.
Speaker 2: You're talking, fuck right off.
Speaker 3: I'm coming after you. No more bending over, no more taking all the shit. Time to push back, harder, time to make the bests quit. They hate the mirror hold up showing who they really feed fake. It's fucking full of hate.
Speaker 4: Now the world's starting to see fucking who Yeah, I'm done with the charade tide of these snowflakes melding in their own charade.
Speaker 2: Mad at me because the mask lift off they and face. I'm shake cuts in real name, real voice, one in my speech. Leave me alone, you drove, or crawl back in your hole. I'm not your late, not pumping, not another Hollywood soul, fucking woke, fucking fucking woke Jake cuts your father loud and letting him.
Speaker 3: Watch the Empire sholdren.
Speaker 1: So that is my response to the people that I've been bothering me for the I just want to say this, you know. Oh hey, Charlie, Charlie, not now, by the way, I just want to say that that is a new song that I just recorded, Tod just made today. I just want to say good morning to everybody. Good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? Yeah, yuh, good morning.
Speaker 5: Yah.
Speaker 1: I don't have to tell you anything, Charlie. I don't have to tell you anything about my personal life, Charlie. I don't have to tell you anything like you you refuse to tell everybody where you work. Here's the thing, Charlie, you're the real reason why Bubba won't even turn on his phone line because he was worried that you're gonna call in and ruin his day.
Speaker 6: H m hm.
Speaker 1: Hm. You can m hey, what's up. What's up? Driving? By the way? Driving brain? Look what I have on I have? I have a jar herd I have a jar dirt. I guess it's inside it. I am wearying my app anybody that does, by the way, uh, I had this logo on my shop faith, anybody that buys.
Speaker 7: By the way, by the way, a number brain. I got over my shirt, my hind number brain shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, by the way, I knew you would get Hey, I have something for you. By the way, yesterday was actually yesterday was Tim White seventy to would have been would have been Tim White seventy seventy second birthday. Damn Tim White was a damn good referee. I'm looking for this this hold on, I'm looking for a look for it. Damn it. They deleted. Oh here it is. Somebody made a female Vince Russo and a female Jeff Laine. H Come on, come on, dude, I'm not taking your call. Bro listen, I have I have one. I have multiple viewers. They're not just Here's the thing I'll never brain is he's my friend, he's my viewer. I'll say, so you'll call it. I guess what, bro, I'm just here's the thing. I just come on here to do a few minutes on here so I can the real reason why I have right down. I have a credit did I need to use up on one of my cameras before I go back to my main account. So, Jim Lane, I thought you would loved the head. Uh, I'm a Vince. I'm a Vince Russo guy. I love Vince Russo and I been Ben's de Vince. Vince was actually the.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: By the way, Tim White, who is ah a good part wasn't good. It was a good referee. By the way, I will never if anybody that does want to go check out, Yeah, there's Russo's new person. Tim White was one of those referees that in the night. He was I think he was friends with the Andre he was Andrespirit he was friends of Andre Andre the Giant he was also Tim White.
Speaker 2: Was.
Speaker 1: It was one of those people who there's There was a lot of people that was featured on. Was featured on Most Wanted Treasures that are not here anymore like Tim White, En Landy Popo was featured on there. Lanny Lady Popo passed away, Hope was on their whole COVID was on that one episode that he passed away. Bobby, Bobby Eaton is not here, beautiful, Bobby Eaton and Dennis Kndrey are not here anymore. They're They're They're tag team and in heaven right now. I'm not answering your call, Charlie, Charlie reading my lips. No, Charlie, listen, you wouldn't. I'm just here because I have to. I have to do something. Let's see who's on the leaderboard today on super Texts MHM number ten, Nick Rikade, the number nine, TS and The Show number eight, Leavy Verse Dy number seven, Pat Dixon Show number six, Who are His? Podcast? Number three and number five Late Night with Don's Poulter Before Night Wage number three, Megan Fox, number two pre Anti Social and number one. Perry Caravell Alive. Holy shit. Bobby Heaton was good. Bobby Heaton was good. You know a lot of the people back in the day, you know, you didn't have social media, you didn't have a lot of people. But I think you know there was If if I had chance to meet, I would have met Bert Printis from a USA Championship Wrestling. He was friends with. Yeah, h I don't hear it. I would love to go bet Burt Purdis because he was uh uh he was he was uh he was a USA Championship wrest and he was also friends with Jerry Lawler and all that. Burt Purdis. Yeah, but uh, what's up, guys? Maybe News just wanted her to reclude me. By the way. H m hm, Hey Jacob, good morning. By the way, hey ho yeah, by the way, little me is going after? Uh is going after is going after? Uh? Giggle pickles.
Speaker 6: Boom boom boom boom, Give me one min.
Speaker 1: Lisuve? Are so dad? That's my food day? Oh take it if you want to. I know that you might be. You might be at work.
Speaker 6: You bought be at work.
Speaker 1: If you want to come up, come od up and watch TV.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, hey, hey, a.
Speaker 1: Old body be rock barber and rock bible.
Speaker 5: H's a robb rout rock.
Speaker 1: H Yeah the words here, it's it's take a waters goodod hellboy tallod m h.
Speaker 4: M hmmm.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hey can you hear me?
Speaker 1: I can hear you? What's up? Brother?
Speaker 3: Not much? You just sent me the Lincoln that I'll come over and sack.
Speaker 1: I know you are you back? Are you back?
Speaker 3: Indor I am back in Illinois.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Giggle Pickles came out here yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with what you were saying. Man, it's just because she's over there talking smack.
Speaker 4: She's talking about Little Me's wife, and she's talking about you know what I mean. She's I like Giggle Pickles. I think she's entertaining. But yeah, if you talk smack to other people, they're gonna talk smack about you.
Speaker 1: She say that she's not working at a ranch.
Speaker 4: She's working at a ranch. Now yeah, oh interesting, I didn't know that. But yeah, you remember Little Me well enough to know that as long as you're not talking smack about the guy he's he's got no reason to mess with you. You know, I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about Giggle Pickles. But the thing people were trying to get you to turn on him and do you mean to him? And then all of a sudden, that's when the drama started.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But now now now I got green bastard Piccologo when after me making videos.
Speaker 4: You know, it's bugging me lately. What GPS dragged Noel over there and now Noel's doing shows with Rocko and GP.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah, she was at my disco. Was the last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, one's really nice. She likes that she likes.
Speaker 1: But but also guess what. Jesse came in. Jesse Tower, who's friends with them, Oh okay, came here. And the thing is he had his name on discord, his fuck head.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: And Jenny got mad about it. Jude my friend Jen and told him to change his day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes it can be a little addressed.
Speaker 1: But here here's the thing. The only reason why, the reason why I dig bast of Piccolos from my chat and stuff, because he started he started harassed my free Mercedes, who was nice enough. My friend Mercedes was nice enough to do it all in her old tub to.
Speaker 4: Help me with my server, and you know Mercedes post slot in your server, especially in the mental health area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was nice enough to help me with it, and I don't want to lose her.
Speaker 4: I was I was checking my discord, uh last night, and I guess Rocco or not Rocco, Granny and Jack were in there by themselves, just hanging out talking to each other.
Speaker 5: Weird.
Speaker 1: That wasn't That wasn't. That wasn't last night.
Speaker 3: That was like tonight. That was that was yesterday. Yeah, I justly.
Speaker 1: That was like Tuesday morning, Tuesday night, Wednesday morning, because I was I looked when I was streaming, I noticed they were there. I have Jack blocked by the way. I have Jack blocks so I can't see because he's a he's a fuckhead that keeps Granny has me banned from his chat and I can't even chat in their chat. Here's the thing, Do not mate Red Bugle a moderator in your chat, and that's what.
Speaker 3: REP blocks here every time he sees you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they but I'm a mod in your chat.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I try to make everybody I know mids that way they can't get blocked up by other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also and also here's the thing. And also the thing is is like I don't go unless I'm a mode in your chat. I won't go in your chat because there's people who mess with mes off. So I just stay behind and not you know that that's that's a problem for me because I just feel like that I'm I told somebody I do a show at two o'clock today, but I don't remember who who it is because I don't I think I was just dreaming at two o'clock.
Speaker 3: In the morning.
Speaker 1: Afternoon.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, but five hours ago?
Speaker 1: No, no, actually, uh so I told someone I would do show with the MIDI afternoon, But I don't remember who.
Speaker 3: I saw you go over and say hi to GP and Rocko the other day.
Speaker 1: I try to be nice. I try to be nice to people.
Speaker 3: No, I know you do.
Speaker 1: Try to be nice. It's sometimes people. Uh, guess how I had on my show the other day one Bob Levy.
Speaker 3: Oh nice.
Speaker 1: Gradually he keep on keeper his woods a year.
Speaker 3: He comes on once a year. Yeah, that's nice of him.
Speaker 1: These creators will receive a thirty day band. The Burnt Peanut got a thirty day band.
Speaker 3: Before you bought.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I can't be doing that. Isn't YouTube think a bunch of drama lately? I don't think I like a law shoot or something going.
Speaker 3: On, but YouTube.
Speaker 1: YouTube?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I read something about they had like a lawsuit or something going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's the Joey you know, Joey bod views. You know joe tuk a lot of other bought views. No, I didn't know that Joey c has bought views, has bought subscribers. The reason why he has over like all hit those subscribers.
Speaker 6: He has is a bottle.
Speaker 3: I mean a lot of people do it, but uh, I.
Speaker 1: Think here's the thing. Here, here's the thing he couldn't get. So here here's the thing. He's friends. People are saying he's he's he said when he when we were first meeting, he says he's friends with Michael frid Chiefs. Remember that he's and somebody said that that he is not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know who Michael is, former mobster.
Speaker 1: He's a YouTube he does a ut be talking about stuff at the mob and stuff. Oh yeah, by the way, I just want to say this, Jacob. Yeah, we had, like I said before, Dennis and Bobby are our tag team, and he had Dennis Conjuary and Bobby Eaton or the Midnight Express are having a tag team match and having.
Speaker 3: Drug Now yeah I heard the other the other member just passed.
Speaker 1: Away recently, Dennis Condrey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I remember who.
Speaker 4: I remember who I was talking to. You were It was at the gym the other night. We were talking about, uh, Dennis Rodman and and somebody didn't know that he was in the the w w E Hall of Fame, going to be in the Hall of Fame. Yeah, we're talking.
Speaker 3: I thought he was. I thought he made an appearance with n w O and Degeneration X, but.
Speaker 1: Only n w O because de Generation X was Mike Tyson.
Speaker 3: It was just Mike Tyson. Yeah, because I remember him being like the the referees uniform and.
Speaker 1: He had a DX that that's Mike Tyson. You're thinking of Mike Tyson. He was. So here's the thing. N w A h w c W was paid the foot the bill for him to get for Hogan to have Jay Leno, for him to have Dennis Rodman. W c W paid for them to have uh, David our kid as their champions. Oh yeah, you don't.
Speaker 6: You don't want what you know what?
Speaker 1: They gave David the belt.
Speaker 3: Because because they're ready to rumble coming out. Yes, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: I always tell people because I'm not a big w c W fan, so I always tell people that David Arquette is the best w c W champion we've ever had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It wasn't like the real reason why he gave him the bills because that movie.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, definitely. Did you know that John Ceno was in that movie?
Speaker 1: He was he was an extra. It was failed ready to Ready to Rumble was actually failed at Cino's old resting school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's funny because he's listed as the prototype because that was his character at.
Speaker 3: The time, and he's uh when when uh uh the King and.
Speaker 4: Bill Goldberger talking inside of the gym and he's like, hey, Billy, how you been and he trying to like talk to him.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: You can see John Cena in the background looked in waits.
Speaker 1: Do you know? Do you know that it might so uh an you know they change the developmental deal got changed from a p W in California. She was upw or something to uh to uh to ov W and Josina had to move from California to uh to uh bumth fuck Kentucky.
Speaker 4: It's crazy how long he was doing undergard stuff and never really getting a breakout role.
Speaker 1: The real reason why, here's the thing. It's hard to get into rest of business because you didn't have social media, you didn't have a lot of TV deal you know, if you had some of the major players in the game doing the deal you had uh you did back in the day you had you didn't have social media, you didn't have YouTube, beginning to have did internet. The Internet was just started.
Speaker 4: Yeah that I noticed it in like stand up comedy. Like the first people that kind of really did social media stuff was like Dane Cook. Dane Cook was big on like my Space.
Speaker 1: What was he accused of stealing jokes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was, but.
Speaker 4: Became so popular is because of the way he used social media and then you know, it kind of evolved from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, a lot of people have have asked me who was my favorite comedian? When I was younger, I was watched so we I didn't have internet until like twenty twenty sixteen. Okay, I didn't have regular I had internet before, but I didn't have internet like like I had the old diet. The dad would would have got me the world with the cord the first time. So that got me the Internet before, but we didn't use it.
Speaker 4: Did you use the did you use the phone cord or you use like an Ethernet cord? Okay, yeah, but now we have the Wi Fi box.
Speaker 1: Now we have Wi Fi nice and and the and the and I saw them to the guy that was installed the first time, they like, do we have to uh do we have to put he said that was Wi Fi? He actually and then the second the second box. We got a second or third box. We had to have professional goals for the cable company coming. They they were very professional. They were very awesome work with. But I love dealing with people. That's I don't like dealing with robots.
Speaker 3: No, I get you well.
Speaker 4: And now your WiFi must be pretty good because even now I use I use an Ethernet plugged into my computer.
Speaker 1: I use Wi Fi.
Speaker 3: I get more and have less lag when I'm doing a direct line from my my Ethernet box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Clubbed in then I don't get dropped and mable to stream music.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh you want to hear something like funny I did? I named the stream I love Wednesdays with Legal Pickles.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 4: I saw you guys did the show the other morning that wasn't this morning yesterday? Yeah, I say, you can your days mixed up like me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just I'm just using this account for now. I I got the other account. I actually have another. Here's the thing. I have four accounts that I could use for the to get clips.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna start using YouTube more?
Speaker 1: Might?
Speaker 3: I knew you were taking a break from it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I was doing twitch more or the here's the I've been loved a lot, but I've been using like other places just to get these give people streaming yard chance. Yeah, but uh, I know that you got to get the work.
Speaker 3: So I got a job at like ten o'clock. I'm just hanging out right now.
Speaker 1: I do a job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a job. I gotta start on at ten o'clock.
Speaker 1: Is it? Uh? Is it a job that you can't talk about?
Speaker 4: It's a landscaping job, all right, Yeah, just doing starting on my my spring cleanups and uh, it's usually what I do to prep everybody's yard before we start the year, and then I go into like trimming and mulching and edging and all the other stuff throughout the year. But usually it starts with a nice little spring clean up where you get all the old leaves and dead stuff.
Speaker 3: Out from the year before. Yes, yes, sir, but yeah, nothing I can't talk about.
Speaker 1: Sorry, if I call you sir, you don't have to.
Speaker 3: Call me sir. You know that.
Speaker 1: Hold how old are you?
Speaker 3: I am thirty six, I am thirty two.
Speaker 1: Pigs me thirty three in July.
Speaker 3: Nice, we're about three years apart. Yeah, a little less than three years there're a little more than three years. You said you're thirty two right now.
Speaker 1: Thirty two be thirty three ins alave.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're a little more than three years apart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I love like, I love that you talk about what you do. By the way, good morning, dude.
Speaker 6: Morning.
Speaker 1: Uh, by the way, let's do a little Hey, you wanna you wanna help me or something?
Speaker 3: Maybe? What do you need me to do?
Speaker 1: Let's do? Hey, why don't we do in this day's history?
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you got? What do you got for this day in history? What happened?
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me let me grab it from chat GPT if you don't mind.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they got a whole website for that on this day in history. You don't even have to do chat GPT.
Speaker 4: If that website. I used to do that when I was in high school. They used to make us do that in computer's class. We had to talk about what happened on this day in history? Kay, what are you gonna pick the three most significant events?
Speaker 3: Can't I see the chat comments? I'll not see it? There we go, Good morning, bone.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? Are you still there?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm still here?
Speaker 1: Sorry it cut me out.
Speaker 3: That's all good. It happens. You're probably looking something up at the same time.
Speaker 1: All right, we have a this day in history. All right, hey, are you ready? I got some here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm ready when you are.
Speaker 1: All right, we have a few. Hold on, I'm waiting for this day. Here is mark twenty six. This day in History, nineteen seventy nine, Egypt Israel Peace Treaty signed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that didn't last very long.
Speaker 1: Now, nineteen ninety one, at the end of the bat the Bagladesh or bursting war accommodations of.
Speaker 3: The Bangladesh war. Accommodation is that that we said levet.
Speaker 1: U l I b e r A t i O.
Speaker 3: Levitation. So they took off some kind of war doctor in that they head.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: Nineteen fifty three Polio Baccine announced, Oh nice nice. Nineteen forty eight The birth of Stephen tylerth.
Speaker 3: Birthday, Stephen Tyler.
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy. Diana Rawss releases her first solo single after leaving the supren she a solo career eighteen oh four.
Speaker 3: Is Diana Ross still alive orchi passaway?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm sure either.
Speaker 1: That's eighteen oh four. Lewis and Clark in Fiorration begins preparations shut Out eighteen twenty seven. Composer Lugwi Van Ben Tobin.
Speaker 3: Dies oh R I p Beetoven.
Speaker 1: Celebrity if you are Celebtbertie, I can't spell celebrity, hospital, celebrity.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I would type it in.
Speaker 4: I usually use voice chat. I would have to look at it, and I can't like write it on here. That's the only way I'm good at spelling things if I can see it in front of me and if it looks right.
Speaker 1: You know, our's birthday, we got some, here's some baby, here's some here's something, all right? Oh, Donnie Ross's birthday.
Speaker 3: Say, and she ended up getting that on her birthday. I didn't know it's diana birthday.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Stephen Tyler nineteen forty eight, Diana Ross nineteen forty four, Karen Knightley nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 3: I also didn't know that Stephen Tyler and Diana Ross had the same birthday. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Jennifer Gray nineteen sixty Martin McDougall nineteen seventy.
Speaker 3: I don't know Martin McDougall. McDougall's sounds familiar, but I put it up there with fugal binders. So would you talked to that what's that guy's name, hawk to with Joe or whatever in a while?
Speaker 1: No, No, all right, here here's the thing I got. I got some for you. Prices in the nineteen sixty A loaf of bread twenty cents. Goddamn, A gallon of milk a dollar.
Speaker 3: That hasn't gone up too much.
Speaker 1: Dozen eggs fifty seven cents.
Speaker 3: That's about three hundred percent markup on eggs.
Speaker 1: Ground beef sixty cents.
Speaker 3: No, that's the worst. Ground beef is like what five dollars? Like four ninety nine or three ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Gasoline was twenty five cents. In the nineteen sixties, it was what twenty five.
Speaker 3: Cents per gallon? Yeah, oh boy, gas prices are crazy right.
Speaker 1: Now a new car would have been twenty five to three thousand dollars out. Ruber tells about twelve dollars dollars. They're one hundred dollars only one hundred dollars in rent.
Speaker 3: Does the same with the average income once at that time for four thousand a year or a month or what were we talking about? That's a year, four thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we'll take it with sixty cents. Posters damp was four dollars four cents.
Speaker 3: It's not bad. It's a good ticket price. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I always remember watching The Happy Days when I was younger, and Richie asked if he could borrow five.
Speaker 3: Dollars and then they had this like really long talk about.
Speaker 4: Dollars, and I'm like, is it that big of a deal because I didn't understand like money was worth so much more back then.
Speaker 1: And money was money was you know, back in the day. They were like, you know, they were you know, now you havn't to you know, keep that you have little to I'm seeing old there there's videos of old people having to work door dash because they knew they can't afford to keep going. Yeah. That's on social security stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah one.
Speaker 4: And we've we've been told for years that social Security was probably gonna go away because we weren't balancing that budget, right.
Speaker 1: But you know, and there's also people who who don't understand. And here's the thing, this is, this wasn't you know, my shows are not about like, you know, the fodder's stuff. This was just me. Well the you know, Jacob owns his old businesses, Jacob.
Speaker 4: I couldn't imagine just thinking about that. That's why I asked you how much they made a year, because it makes me wonder. I was like, I bet you there was thousand years back in the day instead of millionaires. I bet they had people that they called like thousand years that just had thousands and thousands of dollars but not not a million.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, they're having a work. They were having a word because you.
Speaker 4: Couldn't You couldn't really survive in like nowadays without making like eighty thousand a year.
Speaker 3: You here about the day.
Speaker 1: Did you hear about this daycare worker allegedly spent over three hundred and fifty thousand dollars. It's a dole of money on w tickets. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't remember who I saw posts that might have been in your discord or somewhere else, but yeah I saw that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this state history, this day's history thirty years ago. Uh Tony Chevani's jab at Johnny b Bed who just quit for WF. It is decided, Hey, I can't compete with the big boys. Played the booty, the booty by kid.
Speaker 4: Jeez, the booty man. Can oh we were in we were in Discord the other day and we're some of my old clips that I have for my channel, and uh, there was a clip to me and you and uh, you were dressed up like you had the Mickey Mouse avatar on and you were going through all the dances that you can do on there, the Micarina and the can can and yeah, I was laughing so hard.
Speaker 1: I missed. I missed.
Speaker 8: I miss having a laptop so I could I could do a lot of the stuff I could do that with this tablot wish that I But the laptop I have is broken when.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 3: Well, at least you got a little bit of use out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did a little straight until it broke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it happens.
Speaker 1: But I think it's time. I think, you know, I want to say this. It's it's always time to watch the view. You're always time to have you. By the way, did you see the clip of Teddy b Assi. So, Teddy Bessie Junior was on his attorney was on My friend Clay Edwards show. Okay, he got he got a ted was there. He got a phone call and he took go. When it took it, he said, are we available for April nineteens to go to Vegas April nineteenth is WrestleMania, by the way, Oh.
Speaker 4: He wanted to go to wrestle He wanted to go to Vegas on WrestleMania or that's where they're talking about having Wresia.
Speaker 1: That's where they're having WrestleMania this year is Vegas.
Speaker 3: Okay. I didn't know where it was.
Speaker 1: Because, uh, because one of the main events is Cody versus Randy.
Speaker 3: Cody Rhodes versus Randy Orton.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh that means Cody Rhoads is gonna lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cody just got the belt from Drew McIntyre.
Speaker 3: I think you Randy's the Randy's the celebrity.
Speaker 1: Killer, the legend killer, get it right, I know, but it.
Speaker 3: Seems like he doesn't do it to all the legends.
Speaker 1: Just some yeah, all right, hey, hey, hey, let's let's let's put a cork in it and let's uh, let's get out of here.
Speaker 3: All right, brother, it was nice talking to you, all right.
Speaker 1: Love him, Stay behind, stay behind, please, all right, we'll do stay We can talk more.