Speaker 1: Bonjour. We we uh parli a bru France. I don't know why I'm speaking French this year. Boy rams fan with no avatar looking like a freaking bum not on camera today because I'm still rehabbing myself and I want to spare you guys me looking like ship on camera. I'm doing Summer Slam Predictions tonight today, this morning, wherever you're whatever time it is, where you're listening Jeff Usso co host, what's up? Jeff? What? Brother? Glad to hear you alive? And well, yes, what do they still like? Word of my demise was greatly exaggerated. Couldn't keep me down? But yeah, yeah, uh we got Summer Slam Predictions. And instead of making you guys suffer on Friday night and making this show extra longer, we just do the separate yep, and here we are. This prediction show might run over an hour. I'm guaranteeing this will probably run over an hour. We have a lot of matches to predict it, say your usual four or five five matches?
Speaker 2: Pal, Oh no, we get a two day weekend extravaganza.
Speaker 1: The first I'm gonna put myself on camera. See look at this I haven't shaved. I need a haircut, all right, Sorry, Jet back to you.
Speaker 2: But our first two what oh no, this is gonna be the first two night Summer Slam.
Speaker 1: Am I correct, Yes, I mean because everything is sexy er two nights, I guess, like I'm still waiting for. I feel like the next one is going to be money in the Bank two nights.
Speaker 2: Either money the two nights, or we're gonna get a Survivor series slash war Games two nights.
Speaker 1: Gotta say it like William Regal War Games of second two nights, Summer Slim, Eddie, you know it's too earlyaving the show for you to start fact checking. Okay, don't give me that ship.
Speaker 2: Look, man, I'm I thought it was the first one, but what do I know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're all geez Eddie's still early for us over here. Jeez, take it easy, man, we don't live in the future like you. But Summer Slam. A lot of names missing on this card. People are like, okay, like Nicky and Brie, Okay, page m hm m mm. I miss what happened on SmackDown. I guess that was all like a happening, Like I guess maybe Nikki returned.
Speaker 2: And oh she did. She had to save her sister and Page from getting beat down by Fatal Influence and then inserted herself into a matchup with all three of them, with her sister and Page. Yeah, so we can go over that first one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, I guess we should start with that match.
Speaker 2: So pretty much we're getting a oh boy, we're getting the bellas back with Page versus the team of a Fatal Influence now holding the tag team the women's tag titles.
Speaker 1: Because let's cut the bullshit here, just like you know, I'm gonna get on camera just say this, let's cut the bullshit here. Just like an ae W. Page can't be trusted to work by herself that often, well, if at ever, like what we've seen her one time by herself, I think i'mna smack down right. Yeah, she has to have partners, and Bri and Nikki. We don't want to see them solo, so we have to sacrifice them. Well, no, we have to sacrifice Fatal Influence, and they're young, up and coming hungriness for these old, decrepit forty year old Look at me, I'm still here and I'm not. I don't know what I was going for But no, I don't know, Jeff, I don't like this match at all. I'm not going to watch this match. I like Fatal Influence, but I'm not gonna watch this match.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping it's gonna be the opening, but knowing the ESPN deal, they're probably gonna put like, oh Ba Brock first, just so they can get Brock his money and let him go home because it's night one.
Speaker 1: You know, people said that, but we didn't get Oba and Brock first on what was it, class in Italy, Class in Italy.
Speaker 2: Flash Italy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were like the middle of the pack. Now okay, they were like the second or third, So yeah, I could happen. And you know that hell in a snow match, I wanted to go twenty minutes. I don't care if you have to spend well, you know, I'll wait. I'll hold off my own sub predictions. But we got the women's match to predict.
Speaker 2: I what do we do here with Fatal Influence and the team of Nikki and the Bella girls make a Fatal Influence strong. I'm sorry, Like, yeah, they're they're the future, They're the now, let's cut the craps. Yeah, maybe later on. We can revisit the the Bella Twins holding the tag titles, but for right now, I'm going for a team Fatal Influence because of the fact that you know, they're the younger, hungrier, scrappier team. Sure they're the mean girls, but at the at the end of the day, they are the younger team.
Speaker 1: I mean. If anything, I'm sorry, I don't know how to meet this microphone, so bear with me. I got golf here, Sorry about that. If anything, this should be like like if we're having to sacrifice, like if we're having a be subjected to Paige Brion Nicki, this should be Brion Nicky versus the tag champions of Fatal Influence. I'm blanking on both their names.
Speaker 2: Oh h was a Laney read and uh fall Henley? Yeah, holding those titles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this should be a tag title match because a Summer Slam, you know, there should be titles on the line. Here. You're like, yeah, but because that's that's what scares me about this match, the fact that the titles are not on the line, and they they lead to believe that Bella's and Page are gonna win for that feel good moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're up and you're pretty much to thinking the other way. Yeah, just for the feel good moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not going to be my feel good moment, but it's going to be somebody's feel good moment, right, And then like I got to ask you though it's Paige. I mean, I feel like we've burned a lot in this candle already in such a short amount of time, or maybe it's been a quick amount of time, because I guess she's been back almost six months or five or six months.
Speaker 2: I think was that her first matchback was WrestleMania Though.
Speaker 1: Like a year from now, are we still going to be subjected to page on pay per views? Or there's this thing on a shelf life, like is she on a one year contract? Like I don't see this thing last very long.
Speaker 2: We don't know. But at the same time, there are some other veteran women like phasing out the rumors of like what Bailey trying to dip out and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Bailey returned on RAW last night.
Speaker 2: No, she has been back since a Saturday Nights main event.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we don't Last night he said something about Bailey, but maybe I misunderstood.
Speaker 2: Because they haven't even like put back Lyra Valkeria back on tv TV since the her win over Page or Bailey. So yeah, I'm thinking fatal influence, but you don't want it. But you're thinking Page. The team of Page and the bellotwins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, it's like when you know, it's like, yeah, you win the match, but do you have the titles? No influenced the titles? So what are you really winning? You're just having your little feel good moment, Yeah, in front of your bellow army and your Page Heights. I don't know whatever she calls.
Speaker 2: Them, right, but you know, we'll see what happens when we get there. Let's see we're looking at the match. Car what's up, Jeff?
Speaker 1: What's up? Chat?
Speaker 2: By the way, Hey, what's up guys? So let's go to the other six uh person tag match the usso's on Fatu versus the team of Royce Keys, l A. Knight and Solo Socoa.
Speaker 1: I mean, is this basically is this just like WrestleMania all over again? But they shifted around opponents like I feel like we already had this combination a little kind.
Speaker 2: Of like yeah, but Roys Keys hasn't had a p l E yet.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and can you attest to this? I heard he got a lack of reaction last night in California. Did you notice anything with roskys Ah?
Speaker 2: I didn't really notice it, to be honest, but they did have I believe they entered this segment with the ussos crawling, you know, with their tails between their legs, and then team of Keys night and Solo and on the on the ring pretty much after the little scuffle they had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it l a night over because they were in LA, even though from l A.
Speaker 2: You know, he's not from we don't we don't see it from Maryland or.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Yeah. Can I just say I'm loving this face like I'm missing out on what's happening on the raw with Solo, but I'm loving face Solo like I have been seeing videos.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like an instigator pretty much, you know, cracking jokes and stuff like that. I mean, he wanted me over like but he's something to sorry, go ahead. No, he's still in the Goofy suit, so he hasn't changed since then though.
Speaker 1: No, it's funny they got a persona card with him in the suit in w W two K, So yeah, you can wrestle. Yeah, No, I just I'm like, and he'll Sola. I'm liking that he's embracing this, this baby. You think you're gonna turn, You can't. You can't have him turn like you can't. No, we can't. We've been there, done that, Like, No, Yeah.
Speaker 2: He's giving they're giving him a personality. They're doing whatever they can with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, uh sorry, Jimmy, you're probably the fall guy. You're gonna eat the pinfall on this probably, but yeah, I'm picking uh, Royce l A. Knight and Solo.
Speaker 2: Right so, because I don't see any of his old m f T people coming back to haunt Solo.
Speaker 1: And like that.
Speaker 2: They're they're focused on like Finn Balad right now, to be honest with you, so I don't see that happening.
Speaker 1: You know. I messaged you last night. I was like, did we lose Solo and Royce to Raw? And You're like, no, this is probably for the matt Like, yeah, I truly think we lost one of those guys to Raw. I feel like one of them is not coming back, maybe not, maybe both, we'll see they need Solo. All hands on deck for Bloodline three point oh five point oh whenever.
Speaker 2: We're in now right, I agree, Eddie, we gotta we can't be I understand, like the roster's that big to where we need two copies of each title except for the women's title for the tag titles.
Speaker 1: But why don't they always got to take from us? SETI or sorry I was reading that's comment. Why did they always got to take from us? Jeff? Like they took who did they take? They took freaking fat too from us. They took freaking it was. They took Obafemi from us, Like the hell.
Speaker 2: We got uh punk and gun they're out of it.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of Chicago.
Speaker 2: So let's go since we're going bottom up, let's go with Gunther versus Nick Alldis.
Speaker 1: Huh. You know, you guys can be all cool and hip and be like, oh Nick alls ten pounds of gold nw A, you know what, And you know, my co host, I think you like you Like Nick Alldis. I watched him in this little company called TNA where they tried to push him as a main inventor and he was in the main event Mafia. He was being put over by Sting. He was world champion there Dixie Car like whole that whole thing with Dixie Carter, Dixie Land and all that stuff. When he took out Jeff Lardy. I think he had Rockstar spud with him. Maybe I'm not a Magnus fan. Magnets don't do shit for me. I hope Gunther destroys them. Uh my heart thinks that Nick Oldis might win because of the feel good moment. And if that's the case, SummerSlam has a lot to feel good moments. Yeah, I guess I'm gonna pick nick Allus to win for that feel good moment. What this does to guntherro I have no idea. He could probably recover from this, but yeah, I'm just gonna pick all this because Gunter's made him his yach too many times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm storyline purposes. Every single time they had scuffle, all this was like eating dirt, to be honest with you. Yeah, and like honestly, Gunther being this cry baby. You know, I didn't get my chance for the world title. I'm like, You've had it so many chances, so many chances, but you just you can, you know, cut the mustard at that point, you know. And this is Nick all This is his way of saying, dude, I've given you so many chances you can keep throwing you know, a on my face, and you didn't. You're not getting the results you want. Sorry. But if I have to defend myself by having to get rid of my GM status and be an entering competitor to prove my point, then I will do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So and him holding the back in the day, holding the NWA Championship, having banger matches back in the day, those were fun matches to watch. I did like the when he lost his title to Cody during the first all in event before AW existed. That was a fun match, and I want to see more of that. I don't I don't know if we're going to get a ten pounds of gold National Treasure Nick all this out of it, but hopefully we get a version of it.
Speaker 1: You know we're gonna get We're gonna get Daddy old Man Mickey James's husband, Nickols.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're getting that would be funny if like she shows up gives gun through.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I'm already expecting. I don't know how old a kid is, but the kid will be there, Uh, Mickey will be there, like they'll be in there, like oh, please though, please ww if you can help yourself, do not involve Mickey James in a storyline with the kid or nothing, like, don't have Gunther go over and taunt the kid and taunt them.
Speaker 2: No, the best I want is like either Mickey hop over the barricade to like distract or do something to help her man win since gun there's being an asshole anyways and he deserves it. Either that or he talks trash while she's over on the other side of the barricade and she just slaps him and then causes a distraction there. But we'll see what happens. Yeah, but we're in agreeing that Nick always needs to go over for the fact that he's being bitched.
Speaker 1: I don't think Nick all this needs all. I mean, it's gonna hurt gun there, like Eddie said, But just I guess he does need to go over for the sake of being ah. You know, like you said, dirt eating dirt every time, well.
Speaker 2: Every single segment I've seen. I know, right, dang, that'd be dramatic too. But but my like promo logic says, like most times, if you're on the top of a promo as far as like a beatdown segment part of it. Chances are you're losing, but I could be wrong and they can just make gun through the biggest asshole ever and beat the ship out of Nick. All this, who's been gone from entering competition for three years, and we'll throw.
Speaker 1: That three years. I feel like I haven't seen him like or I haven't heard him wrestling since like COVID. Yeah, I know, right, I mean, and in reality, shouldn't like if we weren't, if we want to leave relive memories about, you know, past times of all this, shouldn't this really be like are we eventually going to get Aldus and Cody or is this like just a one off thing?
Speaker 2: If they keep up with the whole Oh, he relinquished his GM status and he's an entering competitor, maybe we'll get to the Cody all this thing. Yeah, maybe they'll try to grab some memory berries out of that. If anyone's a hardcore wrestling fan that watched n w A back in the day like myself and knows the history of Cody and all this, Yeah, but the only way they're ever going to get that footage is this, Yeah, make a handshake deal with them.
Speaker 1: Who's a Smashing Pumpkins lead singer. Oh Billy would love the exposure. Don't act like you wouldn't take it. I guess they were here with us, So now is that true?
Speaker 2: Eddie? If they if after this match, Nick goes back to being a GM, I that'd be kind of like, eh, I wouldn't be It wouldn't be fun for me.
Speaker 1: If I mean, I guess gun they're winning. Would would make sense for the whole Like he takes out the old people thing like you put aj Styles out the pastor he put Johnson out the pastor you put Goldberg out the pastures.
Speaker 2: Oh and ww's not above like you know, using n w A as like you know, a little hey, can we get their footage for this and this? Since Natty's there was there for like an NWA event.
Speaker 1: Well, it's cool about Natty is she can work around you know, like WW letter do whatever. It was like it's like they come they come back to raw or whatever, and it's like we're gonna we're gonna cut your ovaries out. But you could do whatever you want off off of our show, like slip people off. You can do all that badass ship like just don't do it. On our show. I mean I got to see Naddie a blood sport. I got to see a different site in her and Shana. That was fun.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Eddie was there. I think Eddie was there. You were there, right, Eddie? You should have been there too, Jeff, you should have went Indies with us that week.
Speaker 2: And now I'm sorry guys. Anyways, he's your favorite girl.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: The the was a Queen of the Ring winner of this year Eo Sky versus her her challenge yet again. Uh. Live Morgan holding the Women's World Championship this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Triple H's baby. You know, Triple H has a lot of sons and daughters and Live Morgan Live Morgan's one of his daughters.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, especially during the old school NX era, the fact that she survived this long since then.
Speaker 1: And then I was also wondering something thatar to, like I don't know who horrors out for WW Moore outside of the product, Like you know, like they go on shows, make appearances and it's either Live Morgan or seth Rawlings. I feel like they do a lot for WW outside. Yeah, they make a lot of appearances. Cody's up there too, when dude I had had to click on a seth Rawlings clip this past week because he was talking about the Rams, so I was like, oh god, I guess I got to hear what he has to say.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, his uh commentary on football is unmatched. Guys, Let's be real.
Speaker 1: The Bear's man with many opinions on every other team.
Speaker 2: At least he's knowledgeable. He'll probably be one of those guys you want to like pick their brain on a fantasy football thing. Yeah, oh yeah, this is very you know, exposure heavy and helpful for the company. Steth it is not. I don't want him near my football. I don't want him on my TV. I hate when they they use him for football commentary and he's the only expert. Is there anyone else in the company that knows football besides the miz in him? Yeah, but we're going off a tangent. I want to win. I'm sorry, the shocker I know, right, genius and the guy.
Speaker 1: The guy who was looking for a shirt at w W World. God he's going for But yeah, I'm lifts held it. Let's like stir the pot with Raquel Gonzalez holding the icy title. Now, yeah, I mean, regardless of what people like street Fighters said on Wrestling Sup Biscord and other people to me this summer Sam, like, I love you, Eyo, but this Summer Slam match should have been Rock hel versus Live.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just feel like this should be Rock Elbers.
Speaker 2: They put themselves in in a bine with the Queen of the Ring thing too, So yeah, we didn't need to Live holding the world title in a Queen of the Ring tournament to decide a world title match. Yeah, but here we are, well live, get her win back from Queen of the Ring and still hold the world title, or do we get yo Queen of the Ring top of the world holding the women's World championship again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like I'm going to all these feel good moments here, but Yo, dude to win the title should do the pointy face and you know, like and if she does win the title, I'm gonna be like, I'm gonna be wrong about something like the last time she won the title, Like I thought that was that was gonna be as good as it gets for But you know, I really feel like she might have another reign in her.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I want to see EO on the the card. One get to what was a night of Champ nine Champions I think it was or Crown Jewel or whatever, that one with a gaudy belt that they put the both champions in. Oh yeah, yeah, it's gonna be a champion versus champion. I want EO Sky to hold the world title against whoever comes out of after the interim.
Speaker 1: And you know, well I feel like, hm, I mean in a perfect world, I would like, uh, I mean, I know we're all being on more games, so we're getting that, but can we also maybe do like we did that one year? Can we do like champion or champion, you know, just do it there? Like why did the Saudi's gotta get it? Just do it?
Speaker 2: And because they threw a million dollars on like two different belts, that's why.
Speaker 1: And then they try to make us pay it can only.
Speaker 2: What they can only display that belt in Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 1: Then they try to make us pay for it, like, oh, you want this replica for like one thousand dollars, Like.
Speaker 2: No, Eddie, because the Saudis will pay for it. That's why we we cannot have the Crown Jewel title exists.
Speaker 1: You know, like Eddie, all like what Saudi is is like one big fricking participation trophy for everybody. They always gotta have like a tournament or a moment or a legend or like it's like ww throwing them a fucking milkbone and just thumb and shut up.
Speaker 2: Well, they did build a actual like display museum for them for WWE, which I want one here in the US, but no, Saudi Saudi Arabia gets one with like a theme park and all the other stuff around it. Yeah, so Crowndew belts stay there, They get to be displayed, and they probably have little placards of all the winners from the past years, even though it's only been two winners for each belt. Yeah. I know, I'm not a big fan of the champion versus champion matches either, but we got to do him somewhere, and it's gonna be a Saudi Arabia where they win the belt in the ring.
Speaker 1: Eddie. It was fun that one year, Like didn't everybody like it when we got like like remember when NXT was involved and they had like that three way and oh yeah, and then like you got like Biggie and Roman reigns or something.
Speaker 2: Like mm hmm. Or the one year they didn't want to pull the trigger on brock Lesner and gender Mahal, so they have to put it on age E.
Speaker 1: For like those elimination matches are never coming back or Survivor series, I know, we don't like it. And war games they came freaking do war games properly, Like that's another story for another day. I'm sorry on the stand it, but yeah, we picked the rick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to honestly just let her have her year moment, you know that, you know the fact that she came out as being married, uh to the former evil now in the Roku and n XT Queen of the Ring hopefully winning this championship back and maybe winning the Crown Jewel Championship. You know, just give Eo all the accolades that she can before she dips out. Yeah, I'm so probably like she's in her mid thirties right like around there.
Speaker 1: But these women don't don't mess around too long unless you're like dump or Aja Kong.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, oh you know what, Jeff, You know, Saudi does get a lot to get our damn American exposure and everybody we have to be like, oh look at look at Saudi Arabia. They're not a piece of shit. I don't have no political stances or nothing. I'm just saying, we know Saudi is a piece of cap country, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just buying everything American at this point.
Speaker 1: There's gotta be somebody that can up bit him eventually, like can't we go to Qatar or can't we go to like I don't know, freaking can't the African prints or something to do something like what ww Africa? Dude, op FEMII, come on, let's do this shit.
Speaker 2: The only way we're gonna get out of Saudi money hold is if China wants to throw their money out there. But is WWE ready for we China?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean Shane McMahon kind of had that, No he had Jeff Japan. Yeah, that's a good Like, Okay, we haven't had a raw in Japan since two thousand and five. Yeah, you can't tell me all the places WWE goes. I'm like, can't have a raw in fucking Japan.
Speaker 2: And now or a special in Japan something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, we got that Beast from the East, remember that one East in the East or whatever one time.
Speaker 2: But honestly, I want you to have all the flowers in twenty twenty six. So sorry, Live, but I understand you love trouble, but Trouble's coming to you in the format.
Speaker 1: Will I will say, if there's any match that has a possibility to have like an f finish right so far, like it's this match, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he has Yeah yeah, I just don't want I just don't want to Live Morgan to go back to back as a even technically not back to back, but a two time Crown Jewel winner if we get the champion versus champion and figure out the whole interim.
Speaker 1: Versus are coming next, coming back to Saudi before WrestleMania, they got one more.
Speaker 2: They got well, we have to do the Crown Droll thing. So they didn't do it last year in a last year was in Australia for Crown Jrol for those belts.
Speaker 1: No, Eddie, that's what I was saying. They did it in two thousand and five, Like you can't tell me, like it's been twenty one freaking years since. We can't fret them like and then look at uh yeah, no, I could go on and on about it, but again, like I know, let's go to the same freaking city all the time, because yeah, whatever, we'll get on the year.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, but I'll get They do have the infrastructure and the money to like figure out a Japanese you know, raw SmackDown or pl e. So, but we can go on and on about that. Let's go to the Hell in is Sel.
Speaker 1: This should be the main event. Yes, I mean we're in Brocks like birth home, Like, I know it's not this well, it's his hometown, you like, that's where his birth play home state. Yeah, yeah, home state, like.
Speaker 2: One of the I know, one of three home state you know people in this card, Yeah, I know. And Chad Gable. This is pretty much the rubber match pretty much, right, they got one apiece on each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I feel like this means more too, because I know he's only been in Hell to Sell twice.
Speaker 2: But oh no, we don't call it the hell and Cell. We call it the Brock the goon.
Speaker 1: That's how you were gonna say the Devil's playground or something. By the way, did they really have to sell talking last night? Because when I was listening, it's something like they had a voice with the Hell in a Cell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had a voiceover for the Hell in his Cell to the point where they had a promo had like a narrator being the hell in cl I did this to the people. I did that to people. I've made people come out worse than where they were before. I was like, this is awful as hell just having a voiceover acting as the hell as hell in a cell as an object that's describing itself.
Speaker 1: I like that one time in WrestleMania when they had the end of the Era one with Triple H and Undertaker, and.
Speaker 2: They had like Michaels as the ref.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they had the Metallican music playing, so that was lowering. That was kind of cool.
Speaker 2: So this is I want to say, this is gonna be Broxa swan song and he loses because we have to build up for Oba Femi.
Speaker 1: And that whole feather and OBUs Cap will be the first man to be brock Lesner in him sell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even though he'd be the first man to beat Brock Well, he'd.
Speaker 1: Be the there's been many men that meet brock Sert.
Speaker 2: I know he'll be one of the few men to beat brock Lesner at a big pl besides WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, this match needs to be like twenty minutes. I'm not gonna settle for no.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I need I need fifteen twenty from them, with all the lumber and steel and every other inanimate object used in a hell and a cell being used.
Speaker 1: I mean, and this is why I wanted this match to be main event. I want that spot where Brock Lesner pulls the campus off, like and exposes the board.
Speaker 2: Oh that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I want either Brock taking a power bomb on the exposed board or Obathmi eating an F five on that exposed board.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit of color. Yeah, this is gonna be the match where we're gonna see color as far as like blood. Yeah, I don't know who's bleeding, but we'll we'll figure that out. And I feel like, but I feel like this is the match where Brock should again take off, I don't know why, take off his gear, dropping in the middle of the ring and just say goodbye to.
Speaker 1: We can't even that steth Thralling's territory. We can't believe anything now, you know.
Speaker 2: But this is Minnesota. This is his home, yeah, home state, you know, let him do it here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want song even more reason for it to be main event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, and the assumed main event of the night.
Speaker 1: Oh, hang on, I didn't. Oh yeah, we both picked about it. Yeah, I guess I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I picked over but to win this one. So, uh, the the main event for the undisputed w W Championship Beavis and butt Head. Oh, I mean, uh, they've been going crazy with those over the AI stuff would be in but Head.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, seem Punk and Cody Roads with seem Punk as a.
Speaker 1: Champ because I mean, mm hmm fuck Sammy's zay fucks Samy's ain be damn just so we can get here, I guess like the expensive Stammy yep.
Speaker 2: But he's night too, so we'll talk to about about him when we get tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh you bet your ass will talk about Sammy's zaying because that's a bullshit match. But yes, main event. Some people say there needs to be a heel turn, like what are you? What are you your opinions on that? Like, I I think Cody's way over free he'll turn, but you think seam Punk could do a he'll turn either. Guy.
Speaker 2: I can see him being the tweener only because of the fact that we'll probably get like the whole matchups with him. With like Finn Balor, Sammy Zane, Damian Priest until he drops it to whoever they decide to drop it. Tom hm. Because I'm thinking of like in the background, like Cody and Roman have to go bye byes in the car for like a couple of months to promote The Street Fighter the movie. Yeah, so we're in August and they have to promote this movie going into October.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna throw a wild one out there, and we see Randy Orton.
Speaker 2: Oh God, does he need to be back?
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean he comes in fate. It's like, uh, it's like all those times Kane would return your edge from me. I don't know, Like just I'm just throwing a boone out there.
Speaker 2: I know he got to hang out during the summer because I mean when the school children have to go come then to the fall. Yeah, he gets to have summer break and then the kids have to go back to school. He has to go back to work.
Speaker 1: Because I mean he still kicked him in the head. He's still and that was never resolved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was still champion by the time he got kicked in the head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know, one more time for all times.
Speaker 2: Thing I agree with Eddie Orton's another matchup. Yeah, I can see versus Punk m so it could be better this time. It could be better than that WrestleMania matchally had where they were really given a lot of time. Yeah, they can build around it and all that type of stuff. Yeah, I want Punk to retain, be honest, I.
Speaker 1: Want Sammy to come in and just like take out everybody. Uh now this is the Yeah, Punk's gonna win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want Punk and then we'll get Punk and Sammy later on.
Speaker 1: H yeah, I mean in the perfect world, like with Sammy. Oh, I guess I'll say my Sammy thoughts I should just save oh yeah for him, right, Yeah, seam Punk's retaining. This match will probably go like thirty minutes from bell to bell.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Uh. Punk will be a stupid little Brett hart Mark like he always is, and wear some pink shit. I mean, I like Brett Hart, but I think sam Punk's will love with Brett Hart But uh yeah, you haven't noticed. Yeah, I mean people say Wood was, but I don't know. I think seem just a little bit more right. So we're in agreeans that Punks should retain. We're done with the Cody thing. For a while, holding my head. Yeah, we're in agreeance. Yeah, god, I mean it, give me is there?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Okay, can we say Cody like out of.
Speaker 2: The title, Like, yeah, can we just cool him down for a bit?
Speaker 1: I mean the only I feel like, the only time we've done that in the past couple of years was him versus brock Lesner in those series of matches.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. But since then he's like teasing or touching the title ever since.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm ready. True, I don't know what's advertised tomorrow for a w but yeah, I'll be ready for that ship.
Speaker 2: Isn't that the the Rebel Heart?
Speaker 1: Uh that's September ninth?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Sean reluctantly agree with Jeff of help punk.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I know my co host is not the biggest fantasy in punk.
Speaker 1: I used to be, man, I mean I used to be when somebody betrays you, you know, you give somebody your trust, you give them me, you know, you give them years of your life and they rip your little heart out and give it to go to sleep.
Speaker 2: So I guess we'll get to the next page on our little fun.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, better change this real quick switch over. Oh and by the way, this is an old school Summer Slam logo because I don't know about you, Jeff, but I like it when the Summer Slam logo looks like this, it's pretty cool. Two s's.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I missed this Summer Slam logo.
Speaker 1: That was like the mid two thousands of tens, right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I missed that logo. Again, I did go to that one. Get to see uh Edge come out of from the little platform with the brood music to face the judgment day and then was it John Cena for the world title against fucking Roman Reigns during the Roman Reigns Rain and Terror. Yeah, so that was a fun Summer Slam.
Speaker 1: That's when they were trying to prove, like right, like maybe it was the no Mercy In match when they were like, hey John Cena can put people over.
Speaker 2: I think it was that time that Yeah, well this was during the whole Bloodline version of one before Sammy m hm.
Speaker 1: So something Monty. By the way, Hey guys, thanks for tuning in. I know you could be elsewhere or you know, yeah, my name me competing with soup right now, and I know they do their raw soup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're doing their raw recap. So, yeah, thanks for hanging out with us. Guys. They're probably doing a predictions thing right now as we speak.
Speaker 1: Got Eddie here because he's on vacation, you know, on vacation from fucking bitches at work. Hey, yo, not too Jeff.
Speaker 2: Let's go now, right, So we get a Penta versus Chad Gable for the Intercontinental Championship.
Speaker 1: Penta Sarah Mieto. So this is a long term storytelling, right, I know.
Speaker 2: Right, the fact that you know, Chad Gable having his redemption ever since, you know, trying to be a luchador and then losing but learning the respect of the luchador ways having his redemption with his h Ai generated entrance music.
Speaker 1: Now, mmm, does he do a little clap and stomp thing.
Speaker 2: It feels very the music feels very clamp and stompy.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, And you know, damn them for teasing us that one week, like when he showed up on SmackDown just talk to all this or whatever.
Speaker 2: And it's like we didn't get him, No, no, we're SmackDown.
Speaker 1: We get penut scraps, peanut shells. Oh you got see him punk? Yeah, we got old washed up to crap and see him punk. Thank you.
Speaker 2: We got Baron Corbin out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, former football player Baron Porman, Tom Stock or whatever the hell he was calling himself on the candies. Bishop Dier, yeah, Bishop A w should have signed him when you had the chance at one time when he worked a dark match, right, So this should be easy, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Do we transition Penta out of the icy picture and try to get him into the world title status, world championship status.
Speaker 1: I mean he's had it. No, that's never I've settled on that, you know, I've come to I've come to terms with the fact that we're never gonna get Lucha underground Penta Like it's all fun and games and stuff, but this thing has like a ceiling.
Speaker 2: Oh if he turns heel and start breaking people's arms, then then we'll get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't. They won't let him do that move. I mean, only Rousey can break arms into me. To me, that's the only one.
Speaker 2: Apparently they can only do it to Alexa Bliss. I know, right, we can't have Penta break Alexabith.
Speaker 1: Let's are Yeah, do we give do we throw a bone to Chad Gable for all of his hard contributions as the original Americano. We we throw a bone for Chad Gable because if we don't, I'm gonna hear Eddie's screaming from Ohio. Thanks. It's been threatening me a long, like Chip, you got one job, make Chad Gable win.
Speaker 2: Because honestly, we can go two ways with a Penta. When we drop the icy tied off him, he can go to the tag team seen and hang out with his brother, or we elevate him back up to the upper card and try to go for a world title shot, depending on who's holding a world title after all this is said and done.
Speaker 1: I mean you you really think we're gonna get Panta versus Roman reigns? You think WW would do that, like.
Speaker 2: Or Pensa versus seth Rollins and he breaks seth Rawlins arm and that'd be cool too.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want Penta on Phoenix to team up Eddie, damn it, because we've been there, We've done that, and that was I'm glad WDW is held off as long as they could with that.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, or we do that.
Speaker 1: What happened I'm guessing we didn't get Sorry real quick, Jeff I'm guessing we didn't get Reef Phoenix defending that Triple A cruiserweight title again. He was missing for the third or fourth week. Now, I didn't see snackdown, but I bet you he wasn't there? Was he there?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You know, it was cool because I thought, you know, Rae Phoenix had some hope here defending this title, being like, oh here's a little taste of what you could see in Triple A. Like that lasted for two weeks. I think, right, that's that. But uh, it'd be cool to have Pentag in a world title shot or so Maody be able.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chad.
Speaker 1: You know what I worry about Chad winning though, I feel like.
Speaker 2: He gets stale and doesn't have competitors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or the moment is him winning the title but not being the champion, Like winning the title is his moment.
Speaker 2: But defending it he's gonna lose it to like an Ethan Page or Russev later on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Russive, see he's another story for another day. Russive even Page to be on this card. But I know that we can only have room for so so many people.
Speaker 2: Six. You know what, I love Penta, but pent has held it long enough. Yeah, he's had it since before or I know, or they keeping on him since they're doing that Mexico tour pretty coming up soon, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I don't know if you think this Chad Gable guy might be popular in Mexico too.
Speaker 2: He hasn't been back on Triple A TV since he's lost his mask.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that almost like a loser leaves town kind of thing?
Speaker 2: Kind of?
Speaker 1: But he said he would be back, I thought, but as himself.
Speaker 2: So do you think they'd love him as Intercontinental Champion Chad Gable going back to Triple A.
Speaker 1: I love the white boy, just don't come back as shorty g Yeah.
Speaker 2: I honestly think WW two chicken too to back off on Penta holding that title going into Mexico for their tour.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know is versus mass Jeff, I just as a Jeff by the way, It just to me it felt like a loser left town because we haven't seen Chad game on Triple A since, Like we just pointed out, so and this whole feel good. He's elevated on the main roster. Now now you know, Chad, here's to prove you could do it without the mask. I guess which he did before. Remember, he had those matches against Gunther, which provided a feel good moment for me. I loved it when his daughter was crying in the audience. That was that was pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So, uh, new inter Continental Champion.
Speaker 2: Keep the icy title on Penta going into Mexico World.
Speaker 1: Telling you, bro, this this will be Chad Gables return to Mexico's champion during his story.
Speaker 2: Telling you, I feel like ww is gonna be too chicken ship to drop the title on Penta, and Penta keeps it m hmm, only because of the Mexico tour going into Triple Mania. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason why we haven't seen the Triple A Tag Champions, Jeff is they're keysing us on SmackDown by having them over there, and we're supposed to get a title match title for title on SmackDown that I feel like Triple H and the bookers have forgot about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we didn't.
Speaker 1: You know, they didn't care when they said, uh, in the future whatever, like they can even make a date in the future SmackDown. They and they told you right there it wasn't going to be on Triple A. Nope.
Speaker 2: So so We're we're split on this one pretty much.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I mean Mexico will be happy. They'll have Stephanie Anker, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if hopefully come back in time the next match. Uh, I wouldn't expect him to be on the car on a lot. It's on the card the United States Championship Trick Williams defending against our returning Baron Korman Corbyn the nomad. Jeez, this is the way to get Baron KORbin back on the upper end of like TV for WW this is how you do it.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know where the cameras on this thing, or I would look right into it and be like, this needed to be Carmelo versus Crick Williams. This did not need to be a debut match, a return match for Baron korb And you could have did this for like two weeks of TV time. Yeah, I know, we're just gonna shotgun him back into the part. Or they could have had this the night before Summer Slam on Smack Dam Yeah where you are? Well, I guess I guess they couldn't have because I wanted Carmelo in the match with Yeah, Carmel will be damn. I don't know if something is wrong. And Ricky Saints, good luck with your career because you're floundering right now. I never liked you anyways, but by allts should be on this start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, iliat dragonoff? Where the hell have you been? What's titled?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Scuffle for a while too as well, So I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: He's another He's the guy that could have came back and challenged Phoenix for the Triple A Cruiserweight title. They could have a banger of a match. I mean he would have lost, but be an match. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So honestly, do we have the the Baron Corman welcome back to w moment and just start eating losses on big matches, just like when Naomi came back.
Speaker 1: I mean, if we're gonna if this is going to be expensive, Hey, you said, are we gonna have a Baron Korman? Win? Is that what she said? No? Lose?
Speaker 2: Like you know how Naomi had to eat humble Pie for like a couple of months until she got back up top.
Speaker 1: M I don't know, because he didn't go to CNA or I think he went to m l W. I don't know if that pissed him, would have pissed anybody off.
Speaker 2: But no, or do we waste our time.
Speaker 1: We're giving the middle fingers to the fans right now and we're having Baron Corban win this bitch at the expense of Trick Williams and everything. No, will little YACHTI be There was a little YACHTI there this past Friday night. No, he's still recovering from that. Whenever they said a couple of weeks ago, like didn't get here with the Kindo stick or something. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Naomi walked out, Corman was released.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's true too.
Speaker 1: Corbyn's gonna win because you can't have him loser now and then comeback. You just but what this means then, what's the point of like.
Speaker 2: Having a custom w US title for like two a week or two and then just have him drop it.
Speaker 1: Well, as they said in the movie Spaceball's muchandizing merchandizing, merchandising so gross, that's like, I mean, for God's sake, chefs, they put out a fever belt that was like a trinket or a toy or and they were trying to sell that to people.
Speaker 2: I know, the hip belt. Yeah, we had a hint belt for a couple of months too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Brian Danielson Daniel Brian yea, yeah, Well isn't what's said. I don't even think WW cares enough to make Carmel with a special referee, right, I don't know, Caramel pissed off and all right, Uh yeah, I don't know, but I guess that's we'll have to cover down on the SmackDown in the future. But so we're split on this one too. You got Trick and I got Barren.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no way, like if they do, that'll shock me.
Speaker 1: Hey, now here's the Vince Resent bitch match of the night.
Speaker 2: Dan Hausen versus Dominic Dirty Mysterio in a human monies on a pole match as opposed to uh demon moneis or no human monies. No, I mean as like, what's what's the other from human monies? Like, what's the opposite of human money? I don't know. That's the zombie money. I guess cryptocurrency. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, that would be funny.
Speaker 2: Because we were going in we were going into the matches assuming as a singles you know, bullshit match, but we had to raise the steake since Dan Hausen got beat up on Monday night, Row last night.
Speaker 1: Because I heard he had a really weird concert with Joe Hendry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they debuted a new song and everything, and then I guess the one of the ZOOFA boxers was there. He was having fun and then he cracked Joe Hendry in the back of the guitar. And then the Judgment Day guys just started beating up on everyone. The box the boxer was there too, but after the guitar hit he went there. Yeah, after he did the guitar spot, he just stood there and not did anything else. Just watch it, you know, all the little people Housings and oh no.
Speaker 1: Some midgets. We can call him midgets now he calls them midgets, Michael, we can say.
Speaker 2: It, so mhm, the midgets of Dan Housen. It makes me so awful saying that being recorded like that.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 2: So they get beat up. Dan Housing gets beat up during the concert because Judgment Day ruined it. Donald's pissed off. He still wants his money back and for being cursed and all the blah blah blah stuff. And then you segue later on the night with Dan Housing and all the all the mini Dan Housen Midgets getting attendant by a little person nurse with a Adam Pierce telling him is like, dude, just give him the money back. No, I'm not giving him the money back. If you want it back, he's gonna have to beat me in a human money on a poll match. So now we have a object on a pole match.
Speaker 1: This was triple A Dom would win, but we're not triple A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please let this bag of money be the most cartoonist looking bag of money on the pole.
Speaker 1: Can we get the human teeth in this match? Time link? And we have Dan House to put the teeth in his mouth, and.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think we're gonna get all We're gonna get everything above the sun and the kitchen sink in this match.
Speaker 1: And you know, ww, you want to do this little ice creaming treat. Danhuis ammobile thing, but you want to profit off of it. You know would be really cool is if you guys gave the proceeds to a charity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a Connor's Care or something of that nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, anyway they can get a dollar out of the fans. Let's expose Dan House and ice creams. Right. I'm surprised seeing Punk won't be there selling ice cream bars too.
Speaker 2: So so this is a game. Make Dan Housen wins match, right, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you can't have Dan when Dan Housen loses. It has to be the right time, and right now is not the right time, right, and then this is gonna be a bad night for Judgment to hear that two nights.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, unless domin my nefarious means.
Speaker 1: I mean, we'll never get we'll never license tequila.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially when they have a weekly American vodka deal with Tody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it would have to be the rock stequila or whatever he has. Right, So.
Speaker 2: Where do we go from here? Do we just have Dom eat the loss here and just be strong in Triple A? Yeah, because they're making moves with him in Triple A, having him sign with them, having him sign ighting with that evil manager with Omas since a vi king goes out of commission at the moment right now or vaking. Yeah, so Dirty Dom in storylining Triple A, turned his back on El Grande Americano and he sided with the Viking Goo's manager and Omas on that little in Triple A, while the actual El Grande Americano gets beat up by the I'm sorry Eddie, the Perol el Peral del Mall or group, the one that's the bad guy group that's turning heads in Triple A. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: The Doggies, the War Doggies or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would have been easy to throw Dirty Dom into l lost battles dell Mall, but you know we're not there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They had him side with the evil manager and and Omas. So now we get an evil version of a j and Omas, but now with dirty Doll and a manager on top of it. So we just make Dom the the butt of the joke and have him lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's old right now. Anyways, he's cold in the States, I should say, whatever he is in Mexico.
Speaker 2: We can't. We can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, he's pretty dry and like I don't even see an endgame with him and Lived Morgan or Judgment Day or nothing. It's just all we're going to be here for a year from now, the Judgment Day it's still going to be a thing than right. I mean it's sad that Ed's been one in another company for like three years now and Judgment Day is still a thing and he's the one that started it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy, So we're agreeing that Dan Hause wins by Shenanigans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, can there anything be anything but Shenanigans in this match?
Speaker 2: No, because I feel like Dan uh Joe Henry is going to guitar do a guitar shot on like JD, and then maybe the the mini Housings are gonna dog pile on Dom so he can he can't.
Speaker 1: Get to the say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're not so oh, yeah, that's true. By the way, all the original members of Judgment Day are not there anymore since Priests and re are gone. Now yeah, well Dirty Down is the only one left I think since he got recruited in right, It's.
Speaker 1: Like we started with the end wo like with Hall Nash Hogan, and now we're stuck with like, I don't know, Scott Norton. Well, I love you, Scott Norton, but we're stuck with Scott Norton, Vincent buff Bagwell, Stevie Ray and wobst Waald Brian Adams like geez yeah, like Drew. By the way, when you're doing your raw watch along tonight and I'm glad you finally noticed JD's head, I don't know if you're still here. True but a lot of people notice JD's head.
Speaker 2: So we're in the greens at dan halz Owes by Shenanigans. Yes, okay, all right, I'll give you the mic for this one. Ben Bellor versus Sammy Zaine for a number one contended spot for the undisputed w W Championship.
Speaker 1: This match should be on TV. You know what, This match reminds me like it shouldn't be a pay per view and Sammy deserves better, and you know what this reminds me of. This reminds me of like a what was I gonna say? It's like an NXT match from twenty fifteen. I don't know, Like no, but it won't be as entertaining.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 1: Uh. I don't know how this match came about because I didn't watch SmackDown on Friday.
Speaker 2: It was Sammy was bitching and complaining that he didn't get his uh run back for the title. So Adam Pierce had the good idea of making the winner of a I think it was like a fatal four way matchup between like san Finn Balor and like three other guys. Well Trick Williams was one of them. I think that's how little guy cared about this match because whoever won, whoever won that match gets to face Sammy for a number one tender spot for the world title. So we get a title eliminator on National el E Night two of SummerSlam. We couldn't go with the easy route of Sammy gets a a number one, keeps his rematch and we go into the post SummerSlam going in with the number one contender spot. But no, no, no, we have to have him work for it.
Speaker 1: My spot with Sammy's ZAM for this show would have been him interfering in one of the two title matches. Either he would have interfered and helped Roman beats like and I'm just shooting off they appear, but he would either interfered and had helped Rowan beat sets and then yeah, we can revisit all that bloodline stuff again. Or you could have had him just take out Punk and Cody, like yeah, I know that's not a good thing to happen Summer Slam, Like yeah, but the way I wanted Sammy to return, like the night he returned at Saturday Night's main event, I wanted him like I didn't want him to return the night before it smackedown I just wanted him to walk out, pick everybody out, and then walk back to the backstage and maybe even start like a silent gimmick. Maybe that might not work. I don't know, but like, I would have preferred different things for Sammy than this number one contender nothing Burger Finn Baler match because I'm not even able to sink my teeth into this. It's it's gonna feel like a Friday night SmackDown match, all right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is pretty much just throwing a bone between these two guys because I haven't.
Speaker 1: Been gonna wins. You suck about this, Yeah, that's what it's gonna suck. I feel like Balt was gonna win a further drive sam Me into madness.
Speaker 2: Oh you want him to crash out for the storyline purposes?
Speaker 1: I mean, only the only thing that sucks about Finn winning, like, not the one that sucks Like Okay, So we go with Finn again and we say him and sampunk again like I don't know, but it's on SmackDown this time.
Speaker 2: Not a random p l E in the middle of Europe. Um. I want to throw you a bone and give and give my prediction to Sammy. Damn you will do whatever it takes to get back in that world title scene or w W championship scene. Yeah, he'll probably do some nefarious things and maybe we'll get a rivalry out of Finn and sam out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I don't know, that just sounds funny and sam Yeah, Sam Yeah, Samuel, Samuel, Samuel same.
Speaker 2: But I feel like Sammy will probably be He'll probably do whatever it takes to get that type, get that number one contender ship to get back to the title. If he'll he'll probably like let Low blow Finn Balor and get a roll up win or something. So I'm on that side on that one. If he was willing to, like, you know, cost someone a US Championship for trick, Williams sold it. He's willing to do that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So we're split on.
Speaker 1: That, right, Yeah, we're split a lot on night too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Makes it fun for the show though. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, this is this is where I'm freaking confused here.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: How is Charlotte and Jaden the same? Okay, so wait, wait a minute. So we're in the ladder match, right, Jade I guess got to keep her spot because she won by DQ. Yes, and then Charlotte beating Nyah or hang on, who did Charlotte have to face because she got to do over Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Uh, Charlotte had to face Nia Jacks to get a due because Nijack's got a do over match. But that was a DQ and Charlotte won. Okay, because did.
Speaker 1: Jade ended up? Did Jade end up interfering like I said she would in the du Yeah? Predictable.
Speaker 2: So they're both in now, and.
Speaker 1: I mean it should be one on one. I don't know, Like I know, we can't have everything on this card be one on one, but there's like, yeah, there's this should have been Jade and Charlotte. I don't know what we're doing here, and then we gotta have Tiffany.
Speaker 2: So Nijac's hat like DQ twice on two different people. So I feel like that I know where this is going.
Speaker 1: And what last legend is this? I don't know, Waiting to get knocked up, That's that's my fear. What's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: By Trick Willie? Yeah they are married, they can do that, sir.
Speaker 1: Something to say is yeah, I know, but I don't want to see her gone for years, like do you see that picture of Bianca by the way, or she put the minute made on her coming? I know she's she's like she had tribblets inside that oven.
Speaker 2: Like I know, right, yeah, surprise or twins?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh they are twins.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, like that'd be funny if that was the case. Then we have let's see, we have Tiffany get in. We knew that was happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You like the picture of Chelsea Green by the way, you they did do her?
Speaker 2: It's so awful looking for a seat for an AI photo almost is like she's a black girl and she's kind. But Tiffany versus j C Jane, we knew that was happening. Honestly, you should. They should have been jac Jane getting in this matchup for the ladder match. And then we have Jay getting in by DQ Chelsea beating Keana James clean.
Speaker 1: Do we still have a last chance qualifier?
Speaker 2: No, they're right now on Wikipedia they're advertising Julia versus last Legend for that last spot.
Speaker 1: Oh so I do get lash Okay, Okay, that's cool. No, seriously, I thought, like, I bro, I don't know what's going on in National nash Lash and Nia right now, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know either. Are they in the tag scene? Are they still friends? We don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who do you put for that last spot? If they're average?
Speaker 2: If we're getting an advertised Julia lash and Friday Night SmackDown.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you want to tease a little dissension between the two women, put Lash them there. But by all rights, Julia probably deserves it. Well she get a big ovation in Minneapolis, Minnesota for SummerSlam. Probably not, But why why the hell's Blakeman rode on in this match?
Speaker 2: Because they have yet to debut her. They're just making her a mean girl that beats up people backstage.
Speaker 1: So she's basically like she's stay like remember when they used to have oh god, Nicki ash or Nicki whatever the hell her name was. Yeah, Like she would just look behind like she was stay in the background, and she'd just be like looking at people. I guess it's Blakeman roux if she comes out and also jumps them. Pretty much, did she do anything on Friday Night by the way, Blake.
Speaker 2: Monroe, No, it's just putting targets on people like Tiffy.
Speaker 1: And supposedly we're gonna be getting a lot of Vis to smack. I don't know if you heard about that. Supposedly, this whole underground match is going to be your swan song X.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we have to we have to get her up into the main roster or something.
Speaker 1: Oh and it makes sense because Damien's on that roster too, so the husband or the boyfriend and the girlfriend mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And she dropped the she lost her tag title with a mister Iguana too, So yeah, they're gonna have her focus on the main roster.
Speaker 1: Eddie. I know, I said, Lola of Vis, but you put that thing in your pants away.
Speaker 2: I know, I love uh, you know, Latin mommy booty, but damn calm down, sir. So Lash Legend or Julia get in that spot? Who want? You want Julia to get this?
Speaker 1: But I think it's gonna be Julia. And then.
Speaker 2: We're going into this ladder match.
Speaker 1: If we're assuming right with Julia, Tiffy, Jay, Chelsea.
Speaker 2: Charlotte and Julia. If Julia gets a spot or Lash gets the spot, who would you want as your interim champion until Ria comes back?
Speaker 1: Charlotte burn this mother, Charlotte. Now this this is actually a hard one for me to predict. I really don't have a this is gonna be a shoot at the wall kind of thing.
Speaker 2: I honestly, do you want to give another bone to Minnesota and give Tiffy a double championship status even though she's no.
Speaker 1: I don't care if we're in Minnieapolis or not. She can she can go gymnasts grass on out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she can keep that US title and just get beat down by Blake Monroe and lose lose to her.
Speaker 1: I know fans will love it if Chelsea Green one, but let's not. Let's be honest your folks. That's that's not happened. Or do we get the run back to Charlotte and Rhea or run back with Jadeen Ria? So many possibilities. Yeah, I'm gonna pick Wrestling Soup's favorite wrestler, Charlotte Flair.
Speaker 2: Fuck it, I'm gonna go dark Horse. I want to Chelsea Green or or the mystery opponents to win at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you see what Eddie said. Kelsey Green is just there to take the ridiculous ladder spot.
Speaker 2: Stop. She doesn't need to do it twice in the ladder match fipulation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh you two you two chalk. She's just there to take the spot whatever it is. Oh, Chelsea Green bringing home the bacon. Since Matt Cardona can't work on this card, definitely two nights. Matt Cardona can't get a like. Seriously, man, a lot of our SmackDown guys get the shaft, dude, Ricky Saints, Carmelo Phoenix, the one I just named.
Speaker 2: Right So you're thinking Charlotte, I'm thinking Jade, or you're thinking of Chelsea Green or I'm thinking of Chelsea Green or the mystery opponent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then hopefully next year for ww unreal, we can hear them talking about Chelsea Green again and oh she wasn't ready for this. I'm Michael Hayes can have his moment again.
Speaker 2: Right right.
Speaker 1: Now, we're to the meat the potato. Speaking of wrestling, Sweep's David Wrestler Seth Kobe Lopez rawlins versus Roman Leaky rains.
Speaker 2: Ugh, We're we go from here, guys. I said the same thing with Cody. Just like Roman Roman needs to go buy Bys in the car to promote the Street Fighter movie. We really don't need him as world champion. That just means we're gonna have to deal with Seth jin Jin. Yeah that that that Seth with the world title again until someone beats him for it. Hope, maybe maybe Samuel will throw get thrown a bone and have the face. He's the number one contender status to face.
Speaker 1: Uh Seth, who's the heel and who's the baby face in this match?
Speaker 2: God, I want to say sets the face since he has no one to back him up and Roman has the bloodline army.
Speaker 1: Oh so Seth already dropped the pre street profits. That was like a little experiment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, both the street profits knocked up their lives. They're going on maternity leave. I guess that's the case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, equal rights, equal equal left s here, maybe can get an attornity to leave too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fans of the baby faces, Yeah, because we got to suffer and watch this. I will say I'm looking forward to this morning. I am seeing funking Cody Rhoades.
Speaker 2: I know they're throwing so much like promo time for them and everything under the sun.
Speaker 1: I mean you just need to you just need to know one thing, the shield, the chair shot, that's it. That's the whole story.
Speaker 2: And then Seth like claiming that oh that DQ in was a win for me. I was like, was it you got the shit kicked out of you and a chair spot in the back and you still didn't walk out with the championship and Roman got to go home? Was that Was that a moral win for you, buddy, dude?
Speaker 1: I just realized. I think we've got insessed in Roman at all the big pay per view events except the Survivor series.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We've gotten him at Royal Rumble, We've got him at Money in the Bank, We've had him at WrestleMania, and now we're gonna have it a SummerSlam. They're running that like uh you know. I was gonna say they're running to like scene on Orton, but they still ain't running into the ground like scene Orton.
Speaker 2: I love how to use the Vegas Money in the Bank where he won Seth beat Roman for the title even though he got cashed in on by their other buddy from the Shield.
Speaker 1: All that night where everybody at some point from the Shield had a world title. Yeah, yeah, yeah, where the title got hot potato. Yeah. I don't think so, Eddie. I don't think they've been in war games against each other.
Speaker 2: I don't think so either. I don't even remember if Seth was even in a War Games match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: M hmm, It's not gonna be for a long time. I'm I'm being honest on that one.
Speaker 1: That was uh a this match. I feel like everything in that promo last night, from what I overheard in the background, only what I need to know that Roman is winning. The fact that Seth Rowlands has to keep reminding us about the you never beat me, you never beat me, even though that was kind of the story that Royal Rombo match too. Yeah, it's like, oh, you're gonna let your kids down. You're gonna let this like, you're gonna tell your kids that daddy never beat Seth Rawlings, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never beat me. I costed you the championship. I've always been the thorn in your side for all these years. I was like, yeah, yeah, Roman needs to get his come up ins on this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, Roman's gonna win. All will be right for Wrestling Soup in their universe, or maybe it won't be. Maybe they don't like Roman reigns. I don't know. Oh boy, but yes, uh, Coby Lopez won't be winning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn it, Roman, I'll give it to Roman, maybe maybe he'll be the press junkin holding that world title going into Street Fighter the movie, Cody's not the other champion then Roman is playing one of the cooler characters from the Street Fighter franchise. Anyways.
Speaker 1: So I'm just saying, all of a sudden, the music hits, you know, the lights go out, you hear the lab of an engine, and Dean Ambrose comes out and makes us return, which.
Speaker 2: You won't, No, you won't, No, you won't. But yeah, the only way he'll come out is like if the w W pays for the rights to have Wild Thing play in the background, he's coming for the crop.
Speaker 1: Which aw started to pay. Stop paying for the rights were like two years ago. Like I think Tony con does this thing. When he does it, does it for like a year or two years, and he's like after that, unless it's Orange ca it's like orange cast, you can have whatever song you want. I'll keep paying for it. The other people like when the Young Bucks and Kenny had carry on My Wayward Son. That didn't last very long. Oh yeah, that Summer Slam predictions, folks, Yep, we got the return of our scene. Since you're working, are you watching night one. I have no idea. I don't know if I'm going to a friend's house.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch it with you jokers in the chat at Wrestling Soup. I'll figure it out when we get there. What about you, sir?
Speaker 1: Same Night one, I'm joining True Nation who is in here in the chat for a watch party. Mm okay, she's just celebrating his birthday in Summer Slam. So he's doing the stream yard thing like we do. He's having a couple of people on.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm doing for night too, though, I don't know about Night two.
Speaker 2: Yet, so I'll figure it out when we get there.
Speaker 1: You're like, you're gonna ask their work, like can I turn on ESPN? Of ESPN like I heard last night pointed out this is the first paper you in a while that they're not doing the first hour in ESPN for free.
Speaker 2: Good because there shouldn't be giving away the fucking card, the good parts of the card.
Speaker 1: I would have I would have laughed if they would have did a hell of the cell the first hour for free. So dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can be building cars for ESPN just to get like free TV.
Speaker 1: Eddie you watch yourself. Dang, and there's gonna be children there. Okay, you can't be a bad Voto mh So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was pretty much our predictions. Uh take it or leave it on that one. Yeah, it's the opinions of us versus you guys. So maybe you'll laugh at us if we're wrong on some of our predictions or not or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's all parents have been a million other prediction shows that's gonna happening between yesterday and you know, Friday. We're just one of the many that you choose to watch today.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And we got add to the game today because Jeff Fusa is off and I'm on disability. So so then I got a recovery of Yeah, any that's what you've said before. You you drink in front of kids. Don't give me that you smoke in front of kids too. You're like, oh, I don't smoke weed. That one time, my buddy, you smoke weed. Yeah, we'll be back Friday night because obviously Summer slams this week, we're gonna be Friday. I think we're back to Friday for a while because we got Summer Slam and then UFC pay per view the week after that, and so we're locked again on Friday. It's after doing our Saturday instance, so expect us back Friday eight thirty time. Yeah, oh, hang on Friday eight thirty okay Pacific. Yeah you said it. Yeah, and then hopefully smack that keeps me in two hours? Right yeah, f them kids.
Speaker 2: Max, All right, thanks later, hanging out.
Speaker 1: We got plugs, Jeff, We're gonna damn plugs. You plug your plug?
Speaker 2: Does she need does she need my plug? Because she did beat me in a couple of rounds of the new Marvel Fighting game.
Speaker 1: You plug your little friend. I'll call her a little person. I won't call her the other word. Oh no, she was very short. That's she is very short.
Speaker 2: I can probably put a drink on the top of her head and I laugh and probably get punched by her boyfriend.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I was speaking of before you plug your real quick for some reason, and I don't think it's a thick account. I don't know because me shouting or you shouting her out or what. But I got a YouTuber that's followed me on Twitter this week.
Speaker 2: Oh so, Sylvia Rabina. She is one of my close friends in real life, but she is also a YouTuber personality on YouTube. She does variety gaming art, you know, reads books sometimes, but lately she's been doing more on the gaming stuff side. I think she was teasing on a showing footage of the new UH Marvel fighting game A Token Fighting Souls. We had a good I had a good time playing a couple of rounds and we were back to forth. I won most of these matches, by the way, we did not record them, but I did. Oh, now you won most of I thought she kicked your ass. She being me in a few, but I think she's supposed to do some. She would recorded some footage of the gameplay as well during the beta weekend before this game comes out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if you're on YouTube and you're looking for if you're looking to dowb on into the YouTuber space, she's one of the she's trying to be that up and comer for that. Check her out Sylvia Verbina on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Please guys, don't get weird so you get a woman on YouTube, she's spoken for it. That doesn't give you free rein to come up in her business. I've seen it happen too many times on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're looking at you uh, mister Jeff Lipman.
Speaker 1: Hell, it could be Eddie. You know, give Eddie a couple of drinks.
Speaker 2: Don't know she is spoking for She is spoking for guys.
Speaker 1: We got wrestling Soup because Wrestling Soup and Evil Does Jeff Littman, Well, I'm threatening to replace with Trace Trace Dos or Evil Trace if he's not gonna straighten up his aw predictions. So thanks to those three. Because of them, we have a little platform to do this show on. They provide the audio platform. I do my best the video platform. That's a nice little peanut butter and jelly situation, right, So check them out. They probably even might even be live right now. They're live almost every day of the week Barron Weekends. They're gonna be live this Saturday, possibly Sunday, both nights with John Draper Revan SummerSlam. I know he'll be there for one night. I don't know if he'll be there for both, but as far as John Draper, check out Spitball Media, Wrestling Soup and Friendos on Spreaker, Apple, Spotify, Wrestling Soup Proper on Patreon, and Discord, Don Tony Show, Rest in Peace, Kevin Castle, The Minorities, Report who they just advertise, let me know they're gonna have Jeff liming on on August the eighth. Oh, so look up for that. That's next Saturday, I believe.
Speaker 2: Oh by the way, Max, things are hanging out and everyone else in the chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for sweating like a Tijuana hooker and eat there man go cue than you. Yes, shout out to Hollywood Hangouts box Manu again. Minorities Report, catch them this Saturday, catch them most Saturdays. Yes, two weeks from now. Jeff Lynmon, douse they need some non minorities on the Minorities Report, so I don't hang on Jeff Lemmon might be a minority. Damn near a minority. And then you know when when when are we coming? Max? When are we coming? August thirty fifth? Are we coming on there?
Speaker 2: Oh, we're gonna have ours on the February twenty ninth.
Speaker 1: Guys, uh check out Fatty three sixteen from the Bayu Geeks. He's on again, off again with this relationship with YouTube. He just dropped the premiere that was non live. So I was sitting there in the video talking to myself until Max let me know, Hey, this isn't live. It's just the premiere, right, So the go fund me, I haven't checked it recently, but I think it's still up there. The go fund me for Jessica Wright, doctor Brian Wright's wife, her brother in arms, that AICO bills suck and she's recovering from cancer and a lot of other things that's happened, and so if you can, And Jeff Linman's trying to get this telethon started with do you read me anything about that? Women's trying to get us to do a telethon? Can we do a Leeds play? I feel like that's the only way we can contribute. Now. He had an idea, like he's trying to get like sixteen people if we can and we can each do like two hour shifts and like it would just be non stop wrestling content and then.
Speaker 2: We can boot up w W two K.
Speaker 1: I mean I've literally pictured like you remember that did you ever watch Full House? Remember the telephone episode? Like that's what it's gonna be. Like You're you'll be Stephanie Tanner, I'll be Michelle Tanner, like Jeff can be Danny Tanners. It.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, We're just we're just not gonna have a uncle Jesse Uncle Joey.
Speaker 1: No, Uncle Joey is Chuck.
Speaker 2: Uh Kimmy Gibbler spot.
Speaker 1: Uh Jimmy Gibbler. I don't know that could be Anna, he could be Kimmy Gibler. Oh no, so uh yes, we'll be back Friday. Anybody else I've forgot to shout out, Oh Fools Gold podcast. Yeah, I said it mats your enemy, the Fools Gold with your boy Chris, Joe Money and Rick in Baltimore. They are friends of the Minority Reports, and one of them is the cost Minority Reports. They just dropped their second episode of Fools Gold where the picture of the show is a nice, big fat sandwich, but they don't talk about big fat sandwiches. And catch Teddy Valentino at your local Ohio strip clubs. You can catch Jeff at the casino. Bug him.
Speaker 2: No, I'm good.
Speaker 1: I guess that's it. Yeah, thanks Jack, thanks for showing.
Speaker 2: Up right, Thanks ringing out with us. You could have been anywhere else, but you're here on a Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Yes, Joe Nichols, he could have been anywhere else on a Tuesday. Oh d r w C show. We can't forget about them. Earlier, I think Reynolds has still got like a weak hiatus left and then he comes back. So get your ass back there, Reynolds.
Speaker 2: I know, Chalk, we can. If you need some guests hosts, well we'll probably fill in. So yeah, then we'll go five hours, I know, right later, people's all right later, guys, Thanks bringing out