Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to New York corners.
Speaker 1: There is. My name is Jeff. Hi, Jeff, good boy, good morning, good.
Speaker 2: Morning, Feel good ink, Feel good Ink by the Gorillas. Hells Jeff, Because I wrote up about fifty questions for this year. There's at least three questions about music in there, and I'm gonna take them because.
Speaker 1: Of Jeff and not just you killer Cody's get rid of all of them. All right.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jeff, you're a one time Hall of Famer. You came back to us yesterday.
Speaker 1: You uh you won.
Speaker 2: There's been nothing but one pump chumps this year. Okay, bro, break the cycle.
Speaker 3: I would do the list.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, Big Lou and I know Big Lou is gonna say, Rod, I knew that.
Speaker 1: I knew the Gorilla is the Dead song. No you didn't, Lou, You did not. I did not, Lou. I would have I could have got through yesterday. I would have won it on that first question. That's what they all say.
Speaker 2: Slow Fast Andrews said, don't you ask me those questions.
Speaker 1: I would have won. I had it yesterday. I was on it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Well let's see if you got it today, Big Lou, Welcome to the game. All right, all right you guys are you.
Speaker 2: Guys are playing for some Jerry Cantrell tickets February twenty sixth, House of Blues, Big Lou.
Speaker 1: You haven't been in the Hall of Fame. Huh. You just kind of come in and bother us for a couple of dons. I do I come in. I have never won more than one game. I've always been a one pump Jeff. I still love you, buddy, very very It's on brand for twenty twenty five, so I know. But I'm hoping to break that cycle this year.
Speaker 2: Okay, at least at least don't break it today. You want Jeff to be a one pump jump. Here's your questions, guys, no questions about music.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. Oh, don't worry. Here we go, Lou, Jeff Alex. Please listen carefully.
Speaker 2: What's the name of the place in large cities you go to see lots of animals and enclosures.
Speaker 1: You got Lou on that, Lou?
Speaker 2: Lou the zoo, Yes, Lou, the zoo.
Speaker 4: The zoo zoo zoo. Okay, the Loo morning Zoo. Okay, Yeah, there's that you had the morning show.
Speaker 2: You'd have to name it that. Okay, Lo's on the board. My name is Jeff.
Speaker 1: Jeff was ladder on that but sniped him.
Speaker 2: You guys were very close. Question number two, my name is Jeff. One time Hall of Famer needs this to stay in the game. Whose nose grew longer?
Speaker 1: Jeff, Jeff Pinochio. Every time you lied, that's quick. Every time you lied, that was really quick. It was really quick.
Speaker 2: Here we go for the win, Jeff and Lou. If you freeze water, what do you get?
Speaker 1: Look? Who do you got? Lou Lou I?
Speaker 3: Wow, you guys were insanely evenly matched up today.
Speaker 1: Wow, Lou Pau's wild Lou on the ice. Question my name is Jeff.
Speaker 2: Back to back to back one pump chumps, Jeff, I hope you hear back from you.
Speaker 1: I'll see. Okay, Lou, you're the king of one pump chumps. There's been three of them in a row. You can't you. Tomorrow is Friday. You have to win. You may never have a Hall of Famer again.
Speaker 3: I'm confident.
Speaker 2: Always a big year for Luke, the year for you keeping up to doing what you always do, or the year to do something different.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do something different.
Speaker 1: I like that. All right, there's big Loo