Speaker 1: Jenna and I Weather Podcast. We've got a cloudy day to day, breezy and high have thirty two. It's going to clear up overnight and'll be colder though low. It seventeen sunny for the most part tomorrow with the high on thirty six. Rain showing up over Friday night, dropping to thirty degrees. Rainy day on Saturday, May say. A floodwatch kicks in at four pm and last through Sunday afternoons. Forty five degrees for the high end right now thirty three in time for traffic.
Speaker 2: System missfire.
Speaker 1: We'll hear from Chuck in the next segment, hopefully in the meantime, I am pleased welcome back to the VY five Catsey Morning Show. Former president of the Fraternal Order Police Chapter sixty nine, that's the Cincinni Police Department. Welcome back, Dan hills Man. It's great to hear from you today.
Speaker 3: Oh Brian, thank you so much for the warm welcome. How's your health He's doing all right, doing great, yep. Appreciate that. And thanks to everybody who commented on my Facebook page the other day. Such nice people. I was just telling people to, you know, get rid of sugar in their diet because I've gone down that road and I feel so much better, and folks just really wishing me well with the cancer, and cancer sucks, and everything's going fine. So I consider myself a blessed man. I certainly appreciate asking about that. How is post FOP president life and your post a police officer position life going for you?
Speaker 4: Dan, I'm not too post on any of it because frontline advisors or me and some attorneys and we represent a number of law enforcement groups and so very busy. And then I pull my commission with a small village that I leave out of my political life. So I don't name it, but I work a lot of what we call duty details in the police world. Matter of fact, I was working off duty detail when all this stuff happened, and even now I'm listening to it all.
Speaker 2: Well, but that's why you're here.
Speaker 4: I'm a busy guy.
Speaker 2: I'm glad to hear.
Speaker 1: And you're applying the skills that you learned for all the years as a police officer, and you continue that after serving your community. So is this is this a spleen event we're ready for today? Dan Hills?
Speaker 5: Regarding the Nazis, can you imagine well, yeah, I mean, the Nazis are like a no brainer. And you know the one the one thing is they kind of all bring us together because everybody hates the Nazis.
Speaker 4: Right, everybody laughs at the Nazis. Everybody thinks the Nazis, uh not things they know the Nazis are ridiculous. So exactly at a little something that they bring to Americas. They bring com unity because right, left, Republican Democrat, it doesn't matter. But I'll say, what what and the hell is wrong with these people?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: How about that a positive spin that the Nazis benefits society because they bring us together in our uniform disdain.
Speaker 4: Exactly. But you know, here is this, now try to step into shoes of the even al police, the Hampton County Sheriffs that we're up there. I mean, what a scene. I've seen the pictures the uh these these clowns will just call clowns instead of stuff that will would would violet your feet. Uh. These clowns they had they had long guns. And and so then there was the angry group apparently from Lincoln Heights that was coming at them. This was a handful, a handful and a half, and uh, everything I've read from what even how Chief said, Uh, it's just that the everybody did a tremendous job. And look what you know what they're trying to do, Brian. And we had all sorts of people try to use open carry and stuff to suck us in over the years as people weren't as used to that, they were trying to suck the police into making a mistake, and they didn't. The cops didn't make a mistake. And so my thing event at first, of course, is about the the the ongoing idocy of of of Nazis and and these these these weird group of people that I don't know where they recruit, where they get idiots like this from. But the other seven is is is about our counting commissioners who I don't think they know anything about police works. They don't know anything about the law because also they're shooting off their mouths saying well, why did they take any legal action? Why didn't they? I think Alicia Reeve said, why didn't they issue any tickets? Yeah, well there weren't any tickets to issue, there weren't any laws broken. And then Stephanie Dumas start talking about even they'll never being very neighborly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quote as far as as far as even though they've never been good neighbors to Lincoln Heights, this was there one opportunity to come last night and speak and say we respect you and we care about you. They had a meeting about this. She goes, I also know this is kind of like a veiled threat.
Speaker 2: Dan quote.
Speaker 1: I also know we give lots of money to Evendale. They need to be more responsible, not only the Lincoln Heights but to us and let us know what's going on. Now read into that what you might, but that sounds like a veiled threat when it comes to funding and maybe the distribution of county revenue.
Speaker 4: Well, Brian, you hear all that air coming out of my balloon. Yet was so hopeful at the beginning of a phone call talking about us all coming together. Well, hold on, you know we leave it to leave it to Stephanie Dumas to bring in and us and them, and you know it's it's we. We all have disdain. I don't care about your color or your you know, your religion, your political part of it. We all have disdain for the type of hate that is that is you.
Speaker 2: Know, yes, but out there, but the police by by the Nazis.
Speaker 1: But the fundamental point is the police have to abide by the constitution in the United States of America. In spite of the fact that we all disagree with the message, hold on, I'm out of time. I want to bring you back and we can delve into this a little bit further. So hang on more with the former FOP president Dan Hills and a great word for twenty two three on Route forty two between Mason and Leven And got a great opportunity for you this Friday. It's date night every Friday at twenty two three, which is a really cool date. I've said it before, I say it again. I've done some date nights on the range and they really successful date nights. You draw your conclusions. But anyway, for Valentine's Day, Friday, a perfect day to you a Valentine's Day range thing with your significant other. You can get a reservation for this at twenty two three dot com. It's only twenty one dollars for two people. That's the lane fee for a full hour. So get some range time in enjoy each other's company on Valentine's Day. Maybe then go out to dinner together or go out to lunch. But it's twenty two to three on Route forty two between Mason and eleven and date night every Friday. But this is just again a nice timing issue with Valentine's Day being on Friday. A great firearms shop. If you're looking for the great prices and a huge selection and knowledgeable people. They have a gunsmith. You're in the right hands there and the cleanest, safest indoor range you're ever gonna shoot on twenty two to three dot com number twenty two fabow the word three spelled out twenty two three.
Speaker 2: Dot com fifty five KRC. The talk station HAYD four.
Speaker 1: As shown I says we have a well a clob breezy day to day, cloudy and a high thirty two down at seventeen overnight. It'll be partly sunny tomorrow with a high thirty six down to thirty overnight with rains showing up and then a rainy day Saturday floodwatch starting at four pm, lasting through Sunday afternoon. Saturday Saturdays high forty five at thirty five Right now.
Speaker 6: Traffic top from the UCL Traffic Center. For more than two hundred years, the experts of U see health have been giving heart patients a chance at better outcomes. That's boundless care. You can trust. Expect more at UCHealth dot com. First wreck of the morning, northbound two seventy five. That's between twenty eight and Lord's Corner. They're on the left hand side. I'm not seeing a huge delay out of Milford asum yet northbound four seventy one continues to look good into town. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six forty I fIF about KRCD talk station and have the Friday Eve Frian Thomas with former FOP president Dan Hills on this ridiculous event that occurred up an Evendale on the bridge with the alleged neo Nazis. I know many people do not believe they were actually Nazis. In fact, they may have been anti five people dressed completely head to toe covered. Just to well bring up issues like this and stir the pot. But Dan Hills standing on a sidewalk with an offensive flag is protected behavior under the United States and Ohio state constitutions, is it not?
Speaker 4: It is? And again, you know that's part of what the freedom of speech is is that freedom speech means that we sometimes have to see messages of stuff we totally disagree with and don't like. I mean, if you s get to be like, well, you see great Britain going through now where any speech that is found offensive in somebody's eyes can get you locked up and you no longer hey a freedom of speech? Uh, Brian, you know, doing a little pro bono and my little media relations for even Dale Police because I think so great, you know, fondly of how they they've they've got through all this. They've done an excellent job. I see all the statements from the chief. I think he's done an excellent job. But there's more air coming out of my balloon because there was a social media thing and we do represent aim toon county corrections officers and there's a rookie, brand new officer just came a corrections deputy just came out of the academy and somebody on social media had a picture of him and a picture of one of those Nazis and said that they you know, they did the compare something and it's the one and the same person. And this thing has gone viral yesterday maybe the day before, and it's and it's all a lie. The whole thing's a lie. It's already been debunked. As matter of fact. He was he was at work when the Nazis were up there doing their their silliness. And this thing has gone all over the place. So if you happen to see it, that's a little little little message. Uh as uh. We we might have to do even more to represent this young man. But first thing is putting out the message. If you see this silliness, uh say say no, please don't share it. You know, I'm not going to use his name. His name's already be in front after too much and and and it's it is you know, honestly.
Speaker 2: That may be actionable. I mean, oh no, well.
Speaker 4: You know the front line of attorneys are. Yeah, they're they're digging in on it and seeing what they can do.
Speaker 2: I figured they were yeah, good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that that type of that that type of docs and can be uh you know, actionable. And and imagine the danger it's putting this this young guys just starting his career with the corrections, uh, with the Sheriff's office, and he's got to be down there. Of course, you know, in a in a population that is diverse, the jail population is divers You're putting them into incredible danger. Bye bye by shooting off your mouth. Do do you have nothing else to do but you know, sit around in your basement and make make stuff up. So just just st them for everybody out there. If you see this thing being being tossed around, it's it's it's all silliness and uh and and just flat out a lie. Yeah, but you I think you were going to ask him before I want to find out. I think you were you were going to ask another question maybe about what the the commissioners are saying.
Speaker 1: Well, it was less about the commissioners because clearly they have a profound ignorance of the law and the constitution based upon the arguments that somebody should have been ticketed or cited or arrested. Now pivoting over what might have been actionable. For example, had these Nazis walked out into the street and stopped traffic from moving, would that have been actionable and result in a potential violation of Ohio law.
Speaker 4: Certainly, or you know even the even they municipal code. I think there there's borderlines of certain things. Uh, you know, the we can carry openly just like we can carry concealing in Ohio. So if you walk around with a holstered gun, and this is one of the one of the things that somebody was always trying to bait us up off of Raine Avenue, Hawaiian Mohammed Terras. They'd walk around with with the holstered gun. And we we the since I Police Department knew that this person was just making us and so we we were always able to avoid confrontation. But when you walk around with that long gun, and if that long gun starts to point in different directions and stuff, you know, you're you're you're you're knocking on the door of inducing panic. It's not that they didn't want to, you know, take any legal action. It's legal action was necessary. But again you also are dealing with the a whole handful of things. As the Lincoln Heights residence came out, I have heard some reports. I didn't read it. I don't know any of it confirmed. I didn't read it that came from a law force and sources directly. But I think some of them were armed. Uh yeah, I saw some gub on some of them, and so, uh, you know, this is this is life and death, and this is this is something you try your best, get your your your first thing do you want to do even before you enforce the law is prevent loss of life? Prevent does I ask? Can you imagine if that would have turned into some sort of shootout?
Speaker 2: Orth So exactly yes, exactly, So again.
Speaker 4: I go on and on about Uh, you know, I'm just proud to be associated with all the police across this country that do that type of work. But right here locally that we got a fine little police department like even now that did such a tremendous job. And I take pleasure and you know, using my social media and my voice when I can on on radio or wherever to say to say that they did a great job. It should be commended, you know, so might drop off some donuts or something there say thank instead of instead of instead of listening to this this insane rhetoric from these commissioners, and it leaves me kind of say it as I sit up in the comforts of my Warren County home. It makes me feel kind of sad about you know, the state of affairs and hand County.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, rub it in. My wife who after the election said let's move out of Hamilton County. Appreciate that, Dan Hills. Anyway, I appreciate your defense of the police.
Speaker 4: Stay somewhere for Valentine Day. Just take her somewhere for b.
Speaker 1: Take her to this, take her to twenty two to three, get out on the range. Anyway, Dan Hills, I appreciate your thoughts and comments and your profound support for the police. They did do a good job. They did uphold the law, and they didn't violate civil rights by rounding up Nazis and putting them away, because they are entitled to do what they did. And we do have open carrying the state of Ohio, and I'll be the first person to say I don't like it. I'm not saying it should be outlawed. I just am not a fan of my fellow Second Amendment supporters walking around with open firearms because so many people are nervous nelly's about even seeing a firearm, and I don't want to stir that pot. Carry it concealed, you know, defend yourself, exercise your Second Amendment rights, but don't agitate the week in society. It's just the wrong thing to do. Dan Hills, Thank you, brother. Keep up the great work. We'll have you on again real soon, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you for your support of police and continued good help. Sir.
Speaker 1: Anytime, brother, I'm happy to do it. Six forty seven fifty five KCD talk station. Affordable medical imaging. You know, imaging is affordable and one of the things I haven't emphasized a lot, you know, echo cardiograms. I don't know what you're going to spend at a hospital for an echo cardiogram. It could be serious money, like two thousand dollars. Two thousand dollars, how about four hundred and ninety five that's what it costs it. Affordable imaging services which includes, as I love to emphasize, the board certified radiologist report because your doctor needs that, and the radiologist report comes to any image you get at a hospital is going to need a radiologist report. Your doctor's standing around what does this show me? The radiologist does that and explains it in the radiologist report. That's going to be an extra line item on a hospital bill in a lot of cases. So you got two thousand dollars and then some extra up charge for the radiologist report, which is a necessity, new calendar year, new out of pocket liability. How about only four hundred and ninety five dollars. All the scans that Affordable Imaging Services done on the exact same kind of medical equipment they use at hospitals. They have medical professionals been doing this for decades. It's just really low overheads. I don't expect a bunch of bells and whistles when you walk in. Expect an image done properly for virtually I mean a literal fraction of the cost. When it comes to your medical care. You have a choice. Exercise it. Call Affordable Imaging Services at five one three seven five three eight thousand five on three seven, five three eight thousand. Learn more online about all the scans and the pricing Affordable Medimaging dot com fifty five k rc Hi.
Speaker 4: I'm Mar