Speaker 1: Alright, everybody, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of the jaypod Doncast Gaming. We're actually on our thirty seventh episode, the last episode actually we just had recently with TJ.
Speaker 1: We talked some Resumell nine, so that was really cool.
Speaker 2: Actually, he didn't finish the game when we were talking on that podcast, and we had mentioned that, so we're gonna do a fallo up to that episode this season on the Jpop Bomdcast, so definitely be on the lookout for that.
Speaker 1: Also, I've enlisted Sean O'Brien.
Speaker 2: And you know, TJ's cousin's husband, Aaron as well, so that'll be awesome because you know, we've had Aaron on the podcast before. He loves gaming and we've talked for Resue Evil in the podcast, so I definitely wanted to get him on there. And we're just waiting for TJ to fish up the game. So you know, the DLC came out for that. I was gonna talk briefly about that. I think it's alright. It's nothing crazy, you know, new chapters or anything like that, just you know, Leon needs to die and it's like a quick run through with gun running pretty much as all it is, So yeah, hopefully we get some more DLC. I think it's pointing towards that. It's also pointing towards a kov Runic X remake, so I think that'll be awesome. Today's podcast, though, we're joined with Kyla Keegan as well, and we're playing a game that we've been waiting for for like the last four years. This game is Directive Directive eighty twenty and first impressions of the.
Speaker 1: Game cal.
Speaker 3: Fucking spas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really does. Yeah, it's such a good game, dude.
Speaker 2: And you know, it's such a great feel too, to get back to these Dark Picture games because it's been a while, Like we're saying, me and Kyla prior to the podcast, we're talking and we're trying to think about, like, you know, the games that have come out since the last Dark Picture game, which was Devil Inside Me or Deviling Me, And you know, we got.
Speaker 1: We got some things.
Speaker 2: We got the casting of Frank Castle that we actually did a podcast on as well, and we also got the other game as well, The Quarry, So that was pretty cool. Supermassive Games pumping out these fucking awesome games.
Speaker 1: Everything they make is yeah, seriously.
Speaker 2: This podcast today, If you guys go to Twitch, you can check out the actual gameplay of the game that we're playing right now.
Speaker 1: So that's very tight.
Speaker 2: We're about halfway through the actual game because I believe there's eight chapters in it. We're in like chapter four or five four going into five maybe, and yeah, so far really great. They've even given us like little easter eggs to the past games that have come out, so that's really cool.
Speaker 1: I thought that was cool. It was a devil in me little key chain of like Duma and yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I you know.
Speaker 2: Another thing is like when these games came out, it was always towards like October November, so there's a little different field to it, you know, but it's like space horror. So it's very cool what they're doing with this whole entire dark picture of the anthology.
Speaker 1: And I really hope they succeed well.
Speaker 2: And obviously, you know, when we do get to the end, there some crazy shit out there is going to be a hint towards the next game, which I believe we've seen online, so we're definitely in for that. Some gaming news I want to talk about on the podcast, Well, I got you guys on here, you know, May Gaming.
Speaker 1: There was a bunch of games that came.
Speaker 2: Out and our last episode I was honey, guys, we did the Resume nine. So there have been some games that have coming out since then. We had Pregmata, which I'm obsessed with right now.
Speaker 1: You guys can also check that game out on our Twitch. I've uploaded many clips to that.
Speaker 2: I'm on the last level right now, so I am going to complete that game soon. And just another amazing game from Capcom, Pocopa, huge.
Speaker 1: Hit right now. Everybody knows all about it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty much animal crossing with Pokemon, so that is very huge obviously, you know, very time consuming as well, so I take that in doses. Pokemon, fire Red and leaf Green came out on Switch Digital Download.
Speaker 1: Those games have been phenomenal.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty much through leaf Green right now, gonna hit the end story.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you know then.
Speaker 2: I'll play fire Red eventually, but you know, not on the top priorities right now. There's a lot of games I've been playing. I just picked up Marvel Invasion. That's a really cool beat him up game. It's like a classic arcade with newer superheroes. And but same old different graphics and stuff like that. You know, the two D beat him up side scroller. So that game has been awesome and incredible versus that was a game for PS five. I wanted to it's all right. I don't think in my opinion, it's worth the sixty dollars title, but you know it was good.
Speaker 1: It took me an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: To beat the story, really, which is insane. So yeah, we actually just hit the end of episode five right now. Mister Williams, it's called the title. Mister Williams is a fucking crazy dude in this game. Like, I don't really know what his deal is yet, but I'm sure we're gonna find a and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, but incredible versus you know, cool fighting game. Definitely. I like what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love all the characters that they brought into it too, because they do like the Invisible universe.
Speaker 1: You know, you got battle beasts and things like that.
Speaker 3: Invincible What a great show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is such a good show. Just wrapped up. Also, want to shut up Ben martgabro Rip. He was an awesome dude. They used to work with a game stop, so I knew we were gonna be talking about fighting games. Want to shut him out because you know, I played Moral Kombat with him extensively, Street Fighter two.
Speaker 1: A lot of games like that.
Speaker 2: And I remember when the newest Moral Kombat when we're working together at the time.
Speaker 1: It came out on four to twenty, and I'll never forget that, dude.
Speaker 2: It was like Moral Kombat for PS three and it was like just different entire graphics, like we're going from PS two to PS three, Like you could.
Speaker 1: Imagine the excitement. So showed out that, dude. That was a great time. Coming up. We still have Lego Batman that's gonna be huge.
Speaker 2: That's like a whole Arkham trilogy on the Arkham Knight series.
Speaker 1: So that's gonna be fucking very cool.
Speaker 2: But Legos obviously, and the reviews have already come in for that and it's been huge, so I'm sure there's gonna be another success.
Speaker 1: Probably another game I'll wait to go on sale.
Speaker 2: Not exactly a sixty hour title, but you know it is.
Speaker 1: You gotta be smart when it comes to game in these days.
Speaker 2: Star Fox is also coming on on Switch. That looked pretty cool. That was like a reboot remaster Final Fantasy Rebirth is coming on and switched too soon in June, and oh, the biggest game that's coming out that looks fucking really appealing at the end of this month of May, there's Double O seven and Patrick Gibson is playing the main Bond guy.
Speaker 1: So that's very cool.
Speaker 2: That guy played Dexter in Dexter Original Sin, so very excited about that. Shout out to japod Bonecast too, because you're gonna be doing this season. This is October. October Forrest, they're gonna do the thirty one days of Double Dexter, so be on the lookout for that as well. If you're a Dexter fan. Deador Alive six also comes out. If you're a huge fan of that, haven't played a deador Alive and fucking forever, I can't tell you the last dennor Live I played, but you know, it was definitely a long time. But it might not even be six that comes out, to be honest with, it's just this doa so god he knows this probably like eighteen of those fucking games. Also, when it comes to video gaming, as you guys know, the consoles have gone up in price like one hundred dollars well, Nintendo's also following suit and I believe it's June first. They're going up fifty bucks, so instead of a switch costing four fifty, they're gonna actually cost you four ninety nine, so you will be fanning extra fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Just pick a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: That's fucking sick.
Speaker 2: And Pocopedia too, what a fucking tree and he got married card today, So that's all you really need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go and switch crazy.
Speaker 2: Right, So, going back to the Dark PACER's anthology, the first time I'm playing these games, what was in your head?
Speaker 3: First time I ever played until Dawn? That was it was right around the time that it came out with you and uh, it just it scratched every inch, it really did. It's such a good just living out a horror movie. I know, When to Go, you have the when to Go, sick, awesome story, fun acting, the fact that they do the.
Speaker 1: All the motion capture from Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like that that right there, like blew my mind. You know, it's just like dandy video games have like this technology and like I knew it existed for like Maden and like NBA and Ship, but no, one really took like, you know, advantage of that.
Speaker 3: No, And it's fantastic because the way that they do everything in these games is just play into the story, fun with it, give the people what they want, and every game is just new fun stuff that they decided to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, never the same, like they've never like done a fall.
Speaker 2: Up to any game or anything like that sequel wise, but we got the anthology. So this is the newest of the anthology. I guess like the second season they're going by, which is insane because this has been coming out since I think PS three maybe or PS four. No, Man of the dam was PS three, I want to.
Speaker 3: Say, I think until Don was I don't know what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Was Man of the Damn PS three.
Speaker 3: Let's see because until Don was first?
Speaker 2: Oh, until Don might have been PS three.
Speaker 3: Let's see, No, just PS four and PS five Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah PS three okay, so it must have been until.
Speaker 3: Done twenty fifteen was the first game?
Speaker 1: Really? Wow? That actually is like.
Speaker 2: That's fucking mind blowing. Well, yeah, this is a fucking PS four exclusive. Holy shit, that's right.
Speaker 1: Wow, until Down damn sure.
Speaker 2: Now that game overall that like like you were saying, scratch every hitch just even from the fucking beginning opening, like you're just like, you know, holy shit, dude, this game fucking just like started off with a kill and stuff like that, and then you're like, oh my god, no, this is like obviously the backstory. Now we're gonna get into the fucking game and shit, and you have all these fucking kids that you're trying to save, and shit, well all these horrors.
Speaker 1: Are going on.
Speaker 2: Shut out Ricky Cole on our Twitch for saying this game games graphics look great. Also, shout out the Pharaoh. I seen you had commented earlier. Don't have voice on this, so we just screened all.
Speaker 1: The gameplay and broadcast it on Twitch.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if I had voice, obviously I had shot yo and I tell all those other people just trying to get me to buy banners and stuff like that for a Twitch page, you go fuck off. Sorry y'all. But director of eighty twenty, you.
Speaker 1: Know, very different from other games as well.
Speaker 2: Obviously the camera is the first very you know, very different thing, the camera angles and everything like that, using a completely different unreal engine. I believe it's Unrailed Engine five. So that's pretty cool that they made that advancement prior to this game. I thought this was the first entry into the Dark Pictures on PS five, but there was the previous game on PS five, and also the Quary was also on PS five, So graphically, like, I have no problem. I mean these games, I'm never really looking for graphics anyways. To be honest with you, No.
Speaker 3: Part of the fun, especially if until Dawn, was the fact that they all looked like, you know, blatant cgi re. Yeah, exactly, none of them looks real. But that's part of what native fun, right.
Speaker 2: It was always just going for that spooky feel and like you know, quick fucking action type play, which I always fuck up on, by the way, Like you know, if you're ever about to die and you need me to like hit a sequence real fast or something like that, chances are I'm not gonna do it the first.
Speaker 1: Time, right, you know, yeah, kind of like that shit, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just fun.
Speaker 1: It's so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Dude, Oh shout out Ricky. Cool again for your friends suggesting me this game. It's a good one. I'd pick it up.
Speaker 3: There's never been a bad, super bad.
Speaker 1: No, there really hasn't.
Speaker 3: Oh right away, we made a big.
Speaker 2: Mistake oh yeah, very beginning where we started this game off, Like I was saying, we're a chapter five right now, mister Williams. But in the very beginning, you know, like I was saying, the backstory kind of happens in the folds, and you know, we could have saved this person from falling off of the bridge and going right into outer space. But unfortunately, yeah, I messed up on the sequence when you're supposed to button mash. I was just fucking holding down X. So unfortunately we lost the first flight to our uh you know, a long deep outer space rough start. Yeah, very rough start. But somehow that girl came back and there's like an evil like alien life form or something.
Speaker 1: We don't even know yet. We haven't got to that part. But and so far we've lost yeah, oh person. Yeah, and we've got one that wasn't I that's all right.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: One other person almost froze to death as well, but we saved her ass Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean we've and Carter too.
Speaker 3: Carter was the.
Speaker 2: Dude that fucked up and didn't save the I forget that lady's name too. They said a million fucking times, but Carter got like mangled like so mangled that they just threw him in at a cryopod and when they crash landed on the ship, the other team was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Like, why is this guy even in the potter right now? What happened?
Speaker 2: And it literally looks like something prodded through his body or something, So we're thinking, like some alien life forms on this ship. There's something going on with this mister Williams character, we believe as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he burned and then now he's somehow bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, A lot of different typing sequences in the like code wise and stuff like that, so you actually have to look for clues. It seems like prior to that, I don't believe there was that many of that type of situation.
Speaker 3: I've never seen this many in one of these games before.
Speaker 2: Always and other news to eBay rejected the bid that game stopped through out there, calling it ridiculous and not credible. So shout out game Stop again for always fucking losing.
Speaker 1: That gup be always losing.
Speaker 2: What was game Stop inting on they were trying to buy like eBay for fifty eight billion dollars or something like that.
Speaker 3: I'm crazy, jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like we knew they didn't have that capital. You know, that's just insane, insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really want to get a to be honest with the podcast, I really want to get a Steam deck. That would be the next video game financial investment. Uh, there's so many games I want to play on Steam, and I feel like that library is endless. With the Steam dock, you can play it right through your TV now, you can even pick it up to go if you had to, So I always think that's a great option. I know, I've talked about it on the podcast endlessly and I really just need to make the plunge. But every time I look into it, I'm like, god damn. And it's gone so far as to become popular where the actual Steam site itself is sold.
Speaker 1: Out online and so it was an Amazon so it's like you gotta really look and you don't want to go on eBay.
Speaker 2: Because you don't really know if there's gonna be like problems the pattery, the battery pack charger and.
Speaker 1: Shit like that.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I've seen people fucking sell them for like way under costs. I'm saying, what's going on, and then the condition it says, yeah, like i'll put it on the charger and it's not charging past like ninety two percent.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, what the hell is that shit?
Speaker 2: You know, so there are some weak batteries out there, something going on. Just be vigilant, do your homework when you're looking into the stuff and buying. But yeah, that would be the next type of thing. Shout out Joe George as well. Everybody in New York definitely want to play a game Adrift and seeing so much good stuff about that. Everybody Sean actually played that, so it comes on the podcast. I'll ask him about it. But that's just fucking amazing to me, Like creating a video game, you know, the amount of work that went into that too, like watching the process and everything.
Speaker 1: Very impressive to me. I was very impressed.
Speaker 2: Going back to Pragmata Mike reveal in that game, which you guys can also go to our twitch, jpop Bonecast.
Speaker 1: Check out jpop bone cast Gaming on Twitch.
Speaker 2: You'll see all the gameplay of any of the games that I drop a podcast talking about Pragmata.
Speaker 1: Chemo right after Resume Will, right after.
Speaker 2: Your Pocopeia, all those Pacopia in you know, all those Pokemon games that came out Champions at the time, so it was a game I was gonna keep on the back burner, especially being a Capcom game and really enjoying Resual nine. I didn't want to dive into another game so fast where I knew it was gonna be time consuming, but I said, fuck it, let's do it, and I'm glad I did because it's honestly one of my favorite games I've ever played. Like I've been explaining to people as a not as scary dead.
Speaker 1: Space type of cyberpunk. So you're in space.
Speaker 2: It's very level driven, though you go back to a hub and you transport to the next mission and things like that, so it's not like it's open world.
Speaker 1: You do have this little girl.
Speaker 2: Robot on your back who helps you hack, and the way to defeat all of the enemies is you need to hack their defenses first. You can actually attack enemy, which I think is very cool. That's just like another step in you know, defeating this type of run and gun game, and it's very cool how you can integrate the process with the little girl as well as you're building like a relationship with her. You're almost like her like father to this point, you know, like we've seen the main antagonist, the row himself in the way of harm plenty of times for this little robot girl. So the mission in that is there's like this huge virus thing going on. It's a black goop obviously in space right, and he needs to send out a distress signal to her. It's saying like, listen, stuff is going on in this plane, Like I mean, it's there, you know, the spaceship, and we can't crash land on Earth because literally we got this virus with us and it's not gonna be good, like the outcome at all.
Speaker 1: So they're trying to stop that.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, the whole time, you're building like this whole entire environment for you and this girl, and it's very cool using like all these holographic nodes and things like that. You build a little resource center and things, you know, playground for the girl to play at beach. We got our skateboard, all these cool old things, beach balls, so very cool. Uh, you know I Pragmatt definitely recommend that on the Jpop momcast. I think you could be game in the year this year. I'm not t share though. I got to see the other entries that come out this year. But that is like, it's really it's top notch.
Speaker 1: Even like the gun system, it's they don't make it too cheesy.
Speaker 2: Every single time you go into a level, you can choose your layout of guns, and you can go and upgrade your guns as well at the base mission place, so it's very They do it in a cool way where it doesn't get old where you're just using the same things all over.
Speaker 1: And over again.
Speaker 2: It's very unique and things like that, and you can figure out what works for you what doesn't. When it comes to hacking the robots, there's plenty of different options. They got all these different I'm drum blank on the word, but it's like an upgrade almost And yeah, no, I totally I back it.
Speaker 1: Pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: That game is so awesome that the amiebo to that game is sold out currently and you can't even get it. So that right there shows you when an amibo goes out of sale, like, what the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 3: I could I find this power self for what? No shit, I've done my four laps.
Speaker 5: Around us.
Speaker 1: Get a tricky power Sol. Summer game Fest is also coming out in June as well.
Speaker 2: That's right, I remember I wrote that down somewhere in my notes June fifth, So look up for that because I'm sure they'll be dropping a lot of the new news when it comes to video games.
Speaker 1: And know you'll get to see giofa nightly. Always love that dude, always a good time, And that really is like the new E three of our century.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately E three doesn't exist anymore, but this is all we have to like look forward to. Is yeah, just a guy showing us trailers and games that are coming out.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, this ship really seems puzzling at times.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah, I just got out into the area that was so we got a.
Speaker 1: Chance now, nice, nice, always a chance.
Speaker 3: This gotta be.
Speaker 1: Yo, shout out Widow Maker two drinking some Uh was that Blue Man? No, that's uh plueconic plucon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Widow Man or Blue Comet. Hell yeah, Oh we're gonna do a running jount.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll get it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm noticing it's really the crew that is a bunch of women heroes in the scheme. Not that I have a problem with it or anything, but yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're susceptible to doing.
Speaker 3: Evil and the only guy that we have is uh yeah, Eastern no, the Canadian guy.
Speaker 2: Is oh, yeah, then that dude's goneza. That's right, that's the carter.
Speaker 1: All right. M the redirecting in the.
Speaker 2: Electricity, oh word, is it like you can't power up the whole thing at once?
Speaker 1: Prayer to do like just the door all.
Speaker 3: Right, So we've got to find a power so which means that we've got to find a oh, crane control.
Speaker 7: Okay, so we want to go to crane control so h oh, we can't change it again?
Speaker 1: Cool insomnia okay, alright, that's fright, Yeah, it is cool. Though this game does give you a uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a pointer if you could, you know, press up d.
Speaker 4: In the.
Speaker 3: One of the best things they've ever done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, instead of getting lost.
Speaker 2: I mean, and I can see the amount of time that took into a game like this as well. Like I'm curious to see going forward if they end up just going back to their regular schedule, giving us like once a year or what. Hopefully at the end of the game too, we get like an rip for the curator because they'll be really tight.
Speaker 1: There is no curation in this type of game. They just kind of ended off in episodes.
Speaker 8: All right, we got to cross the gap here. So we need that crane, so we gotta move. You gotta get this thing to work again.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe we already use the power, so on man.
Speaker 3: No power okay, But to do that, we got to cross the gap.
Speaker 4: U huh.
Speaker 3: So we put power to the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember saying that door.
Speaker 3: I think we need money to the crane. We need electricity the crane.
Speaker 1: The door is that we powered fucking parkour Alright.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta it's gotta just be hitting that thing.
Speaker 1: Where did it go?
Speaker 9: M hm?
Speaker 4: Oh ship?
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Alright, so we've got an abandoned we're in an abandoned office right now. We gotta find a power sell which we gotta wrote rewrote that electricity of the crane, and that'll do it. But I keep getting turned ass backwards.
Speaker 1: And you think this son would be a care?
Speaker 3: How did we get into this? Okay?
Speaker 8: Here, so we gotta oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, let squeeze true for it there?
Speaker 3: All right, there we go?
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, all right, gonna get across that gap.
Speaker 3: This means we got to come down here. Nope, that's where I just was.
Speaker 4: Jesus got.
Speaker 3: Okay. It takes a while to get used to the end definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you need to be like obviously very patient. But you know, if you played the past games too, you know what you're in for. Yeah, this game too might have been the most hyped up.
Speaker 1: I think of a scene.
Speaker 2: Of a Dark Pictures game, because when they took their break, like you know, they kept up to people with the date because they actually intended to release this way earlier, but then they pushed the date back, and you know, it's for the best. Obviously they probably had some bugs or something they had to tweak out or whatnot. And yeah, no, I I just think, uh, you know, like I said, curious going forward. I wonder if they'll just bust these out every year.
Speaker 4: Or what.
Speaker 2: Sit And if they do, I wonder if they're gonna go back to their October schedule because I do love that spooky season every When they started like popping out in November and I was like, damn, I just started getting busy with work. I was like, fuck, I'm just talking about that with granted, thought of six when that drops November sixteenth, A lot of people calling out of work that day.
Speaker 1: What is that beast they're just showing him?
Speaker 3: I just saw powers, So okay, all right, so you gotta get across.
Speaker 4: That gap.
Speaker 1: Lots of locked doors in space.
Speaker 2: You think that space would just be like a crash landing protocol where all the doors become unlocked, and then like that is a thing where you need to run around and fucking lock the door before the alien gets out or gets at you.
Speaker 3: But nah, nope, every door is a battle together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, and then you have to fucking unlock it somehow.
Speaker 3: You've got to unlock everything. Oh yeah, they all secret for the story.
Speaker 1: They really do. It's truly amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I told you guys on the last episode too. Both z A and Pokemon made the worst l see None of the Moon you can Donuts and Time and I'm a whole ship Pokipedia though unbelievable really just you know, great spinoff game, but it's like also a game that a lot of people are gonna be playing for a lot of long long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They did the animal crossing thing in the staling where like just chew everyone's time up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, they got Time of goat Gio too, which I will eventually buy. And that seems like it's taking up what was that red thing over there that is that the actual thing?
Speaker 3: So that's the crane that we have to turn on.
Speaker 1: Now we have we can't like r to that or anything be cuz oh we got the souls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crane control. So there's no power to it. So remember when I was looking at the wall. Yeah, yeah, there was that spot where I could change it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was around here. It was like in a corner.
Speaker 3: Let's follow the electricity from the crane that the cable mhm.
Speaker 1: Bno, alright, so crane operating console. There we go.
Speaker 3: I got some which I'm pretty sure that's where it was to begin.
Speaker 1: Nice, so I think I moved it a craning it up. Uh yeah. It's never just like easy either climb.
Speaker 2: Oh wait wait, go back to that. No, go back to that actual thing. I think you have to hit our two. I was trying to hit Oh really, what the oh we have to go up to it and hit our two.
Speaker 1: No we can't get into it.
Speaker 3: Right, No, we can't get into it. But I think let's go back to the power because there was a fourth option.
Speaker 2: There always a detachment. Oh yeah, playing yup clams there you go right?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, yeah, the clams, yeah, because they'll detach right, yeah, oh yeah, it'll just drop me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh maybe do go into it all right? Never maybe now we pick it up. Kah, well we cut the powders, all.
Speaker 10: Right, Now we'll try the crane. Let's t try this one more time.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, you don't know where they want it?
Speaker 3: Here we are.
Speaker 1: His crane gets some fucking reach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like where am I trying?
Speaker 1: Alright? So it was there.
Speaker 3: I think it's there. Yeah, all right, nice, all right, hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're getting somewhere now, baby.
Speaker 3: Now we're talking.
Speaker 1: Like these dark picture.
Speaker 2: Games too, like they have a lot of replay value to them, because obviously the more time you spend and the more people you lose, you're probably like, damn, dude, you know, I fucking almost had it or I wanted to keep that person alive. Never works out in my situation, but it's all good. I always have a great time trying to save all these kids. Some motherfucker running around now, Oh boy, this lady is bad ass. That I will say, seems like, you know, I don't know if she's gonna be the final.
Speaker 1: Girl or what her and left eye.
Speaker 11: Yeah, holy moly, lost it, that got dude, Yeah, that was I did not think we're gonna survive that, to be honest with you, like very very surprised.
Speaker 2: It was just an eye that got taken out. That guy could have fully stuck in that whole entire prod held back. Yeah, I totally could have. And there's some like organism on this fucking thing with us as well that we've been like studying eating as this scheme.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's something on the ship that's causing trouble.
Speaker 1: Big drill back. That was awesome too.
Speaker 2: I just got a text from our host at Kicks and Tricks ten, which is gonna pop off on July twenty fifth. Anthony Gordon just sent me up with a sweet little graphic and everything like that showing guest promotions. So we will be there at the Double Tree and Rhode Island, that's Post Road and yeah, that's July twenty fifth. That's gonna be amazing, nice little season finale going on. We're gonna obviously interview anyone that wants to get an interviewed there as well as vendors and things like that, and it'll be real great. Went to their last event last year last summer, not their last event. They had a couple more events after that, but always a good time at Kicks and Tricks. Definitely recommend and also obviously biggest, biggest plug would be to pop on JPod Bonecast season eight, episode one when it's gonna premiere, that's gonna be July, not July, June, June first, very close to us, because this episode is dropping right after we air this, uh this stream, so literally go check out JPod Bonecast game gaming as well, but check out JPod Bonecast season eight because we start off with ri this season very awesome. Kyle is also in the episode as well. Yep, no, that's episode one actually, yeah, that's the season opener.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep. So it's gonna be dope.
Speaker 2: And we get to add Dan Cray onto the edition of our podcast guess so that's pretty awesome. On the Spotify playlist, so he will get his own playlist. You got to think of a name for Dan Cray's playlist.
Speaker 3: Dandy dirty Money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Danny dirty money exactly. I gotta write that down now, Danny dirty Money.
Speaker 1: That's it. That is fucking it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But that's gonna be premiering June for at six am, because they're gonna be premiering on Monday mornings, so you guys can listen to it on your Monday morning commute, and at the end of every episode, I will be giving out a digital download code to a Bluery digital movie. But we are running out of digital download code, so I do need ad digital four. If anyone wants to donate any of them, just check the blurries that you have. There might be a digital download code that you might not have used, and you can send it into the podcast at Jpopmodcast at gmail dot com, or you can just hit me up on Twitter at whatever works best for you. But that would be tight to get some digital download codes because.
Speaker 1: We're not running low. I mean we are running low obviously.
Speaker 2: Like I just said, we need four more, but I think I might be able to acquire four more in the time where the season finally premieres, so I'm not too worried about it, but it is always nice just to have it on the back burner just in case.
Speaker 1: Damn dude, this shit is everywhere.
Speaker 3: Huh, exactly what the I mean? Honestly, if I'm that this is the grow Lab, somebody's gonna just blow this whole ship up, sacrifice all of them to save the world.
Speaker 1: Right, and we got something in here. Oh no, oh boy, this is probably the batty.
Speaker 3: Luckily we have the buffers Chicken Nassa.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, no, it's me. It is the Buffy Chicken Nassa. No, yep, it's the alien.
Speaker 3: Oh ship, there's gonna be a which one like we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Oh no, dude, we got double trouble trouble bruin. Oh fu dude. Yeah, we're gonna suck up so hard right now.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is about to get real bad.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: They both had the stunt clubs. Gune, we got gun. Oh these prits are fast.
Speaker 3: Oh ship.
Speaker 12: H oh no, ship, all right, I gotta be ready. Oh boy, yeah dude, all right.
Speaker 8: H h.
Speaker 13: This thing.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, what the fuck yo? This monster looking fucking blob thing with a head on the side.
Speaker 2: Sheesh, this Resident Evil three exactly, dude, some Nemesis fuck.
Speaker 3: Okay, do a bit more sneaking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't do any of the uh don't vibrate the controller and breathe type of thing in this game, thank god, because it would be terrible. But there's a bunch of sneaking. You gotta watch out for these enemies. We have been getting lucky on our past sneaks. It seems like we always have the stun gun and we just like prod the dude and like run away usually, but right now it looks fucking scary.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I want to get caught by this guy.
Speaker 2: This will probably just devour us and then shape shift into us and we kill the other teammates.
Speaker 1: We gotta keep on, yeah, I dude, right, like, what is this bread good?
Speaker 3: I don't want to take a chance.
Speaker 1: I don't, man, it.
Speaker 2: Happens every time we take that chance, and then we're like, fuck, he was going on the way.
Speaker 1: I don't know, We're we gotta go to the stairs.
Speaker 4: What the fuck.
Speaker 1: Is it ever dropped down for? He's a lerp and oh ship, I think, oh nice, nice.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: I think we gotta go further too long?
Speaker 2: Yeah, spreads of shipping like hive mind where we're fucking near the loop. It's telling him where the fuck we are?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Okay, it's like a Terran shop. We're gonna be cool, good fucking call, dude, gonna be cool, good, cal fucking cool ship. Holy fuck dude. Oh what the fuck, dude, didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh nice dude, nice yep, that thing fucking came in action again.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, all right? Oh what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh no?
Speaker 14: Oh fuck? Oh fuck a fuck a fucking fuck. Uh we might be gone.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 1: We haven't died yet though they didn't. Hopefully that was the person. We're still live, dude, We're still fucking still kicking.
Speaker 15: Oh dude, Yes, let's go girls, get.
Speaker 2: It die god dude, Holy fuck, we literally just skated through that.
Speaker 1: That was great.
Speaker 3: We are saving now, so right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys, gonna check that jpop podcast on Twitch. Oh, this thing is regrown a fucking head or something. I was gonna say, how do we blow this thing's head off?
Speaker 4: Ship?
Speaker 1: And the other one turned into a blob? What the fuck? Yeah? Run into the years of a combine light in on fire? Oh are we mister Williams. Oh this ship is the craziest. I thought that was cool. It was a devil in the little key chain of like Duma and yeah no.
Speaker 2: I you know. Another thing is like when these games came out, it was always towards like October and November.
Speaker 1: So there's a whole different field to it, you know.
Speaker 2: But it's like space horror so it's very cool what they're doing with this whole entire dark picture of anthology, and I really hope they succeed well. And obviously, you know, when we do get to the ending, there some crazy shakeout to there is going to be a hint towards the next game, which I believe I've seen online, so we're definitely.
Speaker 4: In for that.
Speaker 2: Some gaming news I want to talk about on the podcast, Well, I got you guys on here.
Speaker 1: You know, May gaming.
Speaker 2: There was a bunch of games that came out and our last episode I was honey, guys, we did the Resume nine, so there have been some games end up coming out since then. We had Pregmata, which I'm obsessed with right now. You guys can also check that game out.
Speaker 1: On our Twitch. I've uploaded many clips to that.
Speaker 2: I'm on the last level right now, so I am going to complete that game soon. And just another amazing game from Capcom. Poke a pea huge hit right now. Everybody knows all about it. You know, I'm pretty much animal crossing with Pokemon, so that is very huge obviously, you know, very time consuming as well, So I take that in doses Pokemon, fire Red and Leaf Green came out on.
Speaker 1: Switch Digital download. Those games have been phenomenal.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty much through Leaf Green right now, gonna hit the end story and yeah, you know they'll play fire Red eventually, but you know, not on the top priorities right now. There's a lot of games I've been playing. I just picked up Marvel Invasion. That's a really cool beat them up game. It's like a classic arcade with newer superheroes and but same old different graphics and stuff like.
Speaker 1: That, you know, the two d beat them up side scroller.
Speaker 2: So that game has been awesome and incredible versus that was a game for PS five I wanted to it's all right. I don't think in my opinion, it's worth the sixty dollars title, but you know, it was good. It took me an hour and a half to beat the story, really, which is insane.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we actually just hit the end of episode five right now.
Speaker 2: Mister Williams, it's called the title who Mister Williams is a fucking crazy dude in this game, Like, I don't really know what his deal is yet, but I'm sure we're gonna find a and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, but an incredible versus you know, cool fighting game. Definitely. I like what they're doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love all the characters that they brought into it too, because they do like the Invincible universe.
Speaker 1: You know, you got battle Beasts and things like that.
Speaker 3: Invincible What what a great show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is such a good show. Just wrapped up. Also, want to shut up Ben martgavro Rip. He was an awesome dude.
Speaker 2: I used to work with a game stop, so I knew we were gonna be talking about fighting games. Want to shut him out because you know, I played Moral Kombat with him extensively, Street Fighter two, a lot of games like that. And I remember when the Newest World Combat when we're working together at the time.
Speaker 1: It came out on four to twenty, and I'll never forget that, dude. It was like Mortal Kombat for PS.
Speaker 2: Three and it was like just different entire graphics, like we're going from PS two to PS three, Like you can imagine the excitement.
Speaker 1: So showed out that dude. That was a great time. Coming up.
Speaker 2: We still have Lego Batman that's gonna be huge. That's like a whole Arkham trilogy on the Arkham Knight series, So that's gonna be fucking very cool but Legos obviously, and the reviews have already come in for that and it's been huge, so I'm sure that's gonna be another success. Probably another game I'll wait to go on sale. Not exactly a sixty dollar title, but you know, it is what it is. You gotta be smart when it comes to gaming these days. Star Fox is also coming on on Switch that looked pretty cool. That was like a reboot remaster. Final Fantasy Rebirth is coming on and Switched too soon in June. And oh, the biggest game that's coming out that looks fucking really appealing at the into this month of May, there's Double O seven and Patrick Gibson is playing the main Bond guy, so that's very cool. That guy played Dexter in Dexter Original Sin, so very excited about that.
Speaker 1: Shout out with JPod Bonecast too, because you're gonna be doing this season. This is October.
Speaker 2: October Forrest are gonna do the thirty one days of Double Dexter, so be on the lookout for that as well.
Speaker 1: If you're a Dexter fan.
Speaker 2: Deador Alive six also comes out if you're a huge fan of that, haven't played a dead or alive in fucking forever. I can't tell you the last errorlive I played, but you know it was definitely a long time. It might not even be six that comes out, to be honest with you, just as doa so God he knows.
Speaker 1: This probably like eighteen of those fucking games.
Speaker 2: Also, when it comes to video gaming, as you guys know, the consoles have gone up in price, like one hundred dollars. Well, Nintendo's also following suit and and I believe it's June first, they're going up fifty bucks. So instead of a switch costing four fifty, they're gonna actually cost you four ninety nine, so you will be paying extra fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Just picked my White Top one a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: That's fucking sick. And POCOPEA two what a fucking tree. And he got mar card today, So that's all you really need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go and switch crazy.
Speaker 2: Right ah bit So going back to the Dark Patun's anthology.
Speaker 1: The first time I'm playing these games, what was in your head?
Speaker 3: First time I ever played until Dawn? That was it was right around the time that it came out.
Speaker 16: I'm playing that with you, and uh, it just it scratched every itch it really did. It's such a good just living out a horror movie. I know, when to go, you have the wind to go, sick.
Speaker 3: Awesome story, fun acting, the fact that they do the U.
Speaker 1: All the motion capture from yeah, exactly, fun as hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was like that, that're right there, like blew my mind. You know, it's just like, damn do video games have like this technology? You know, like I knew it existed for like Madden, like NBA and shit, but no one really took like, you know, advantage of that.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: And it's fantastic because the way that they do everything in these games is just play into the story. You have fun with it, give the people what they want, and every game is just new fun stuff that they decided to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never the same, like they've never like done a follow up to any game or anything like that, sequel wise, but we got the anthology.
Speaker 1: So this is the newest of the anthology.
Speaker 2: I guess like the second season they're going by, which is insane because this has been coming out since I think PS three maybe or PS four.
Speaker 1: No Man and Madam was PS three, I want.
Speaker 3: To say, I think until Dawn was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what the fuck was man of a damn PS three?
Speaker 3: Let's see because until Don was first?
Speaker 1: Oh, until Don might have been PS three, let's see.
Speaker 3: No just PS four and PS five. Really yeah, what the fuck? No?
Speaker 1: PS three Okay, so it must have been until.
Speaker 3: Donald twenty fifteen was the first game.
Speaker 1: Really? Wow, that actually is like.
Speaker 2: That's fucking mind blowing. Well, yeah, this is a fucking PS four exclusive. Holy shit, that's right.
Speaker 1: Wow, until Don damn show it you guys, No, that game.
Speaker 2: Overall that like like he was a scratch every edge, just even from the fucking beginning opening, like you're just like, you know, holy shit, dude, this game fucking just like started off with a kill and stuff like that, and then you're like, oh my god, no, this is like obviously the backstory. Now we're gonna get into the fucking game and shit and you have all these fucking kids that you're trying to save and shit, well all these horrors.
Speaker 1: Are going on.
Speaker 2: Shut out Rocky Cole on our Twitch for saying this game's graphics look great.
Speaker 1: Also shout out the Pharaoh. I've seen you had commented earlier.
Speaker 2: I don't have voice on this, so we just screened all the gameplay and uh broadcasting on Twitch.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if I had voice, obviously had shut.
Speaker 2: Yot and I tell all those other people that are trying to get me to buy banners and stuff like that for a.
Speaker 1: Twitch page, you go fuck off. Sorry y'all.
Speaker 2: But directive of Aight twenty, you know, very different from other games as well. Obviously the camera is the first very you know, very different thing, the camera angles and everything like that, using a completely different Unreal engine. I believe it's Unreal Engine five. So that's pretty cool that they made that advancement. Prior to this game, I thought this was the first entry into the Dark Pictures on PS five, but there was the previous game on PS five, and also the Corp was also on PS five, so graphically, like, I have no problem. I mean these games, I'm never really looking for graphics anyways, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: No, part of the fun, especially if until Dawn, was the fact that they all looked like you know, blatant CGI rec Yeah, exactly, none of them looks real, but that's part of what made.
Speaker 1: The fun, right.
Speaker 2: It was always just going for that spooky feel and like you know, quick fucking action type play, which I always fuck up on by the way, Like, you know, if you're ever about to die and you need me to like hit a sequence real fast or something like that, chances are I'm not gonna do it the first time, right, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of like that ship Like, yeah, that's just it's so ridiculous, dude. Oh, shut out Kol again for your friends suggesting me in this game. It's a good one. I'd pick it up.
Speaker 3: There's never been a bad, super bad.
Speaker 1: No, there really hasn't.
Speaker 3: Oh right away, we made a big mistake.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, very beginning where we started the game off, Like I was saying, we're a chapter five right now, mister Williams. But in the very beginning, you know, like I was saying, the backstory kind of happens in the folds, and you know, we could have saved this person from falling off of the bridge and going ran and outer space. But unfortunately, yeah, I messed up on the sequence when you're supposed to button mash. I was just fucking holding down X. Unfortunately we lost the first flight to her. Uh you know, a long, deep outer space rough start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very rough start.
Speaker 2: But somehow that girl came back and there's like an evil like alien life form or something.
Speaker 1: We don't even know yet. We haven't got to that part. But so far we've lost yeah to.
Speaker 3: Oh one person, Yeah, and we've got one that lost.
Speaker 1: An eye, that's all right.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: One other person almost froze to death as well, but we saved her ass ye uh yeah, I mean we've and Carter too. Carter was the dude that fucked up and didn't save the I forget that lady's name too, they said a million fucking times, but Carter got like mangled, like so mangled that they just threw him in a cryopod and when they crash landed on the show, the other team is like, what the fuck, Like, why.
Speaker 1: Is this guy even in a potter right now? What happened?
Speaker 2: And it literally looks like something prodded through his body or something, So we're thinking, like some alien life forms on this ship. There's something going on with this mister Williams character we believe as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he burned and then now he's somehow bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: A lot of different typing sequences in this, like code wise and stuff like that, so you actually have to look for clues. It seems like prior to that. I don't believe there was that many of that type of situation.
Speaker 3: I've never seen this many in one of these games before.
Speaker 2: Always and other news to eBay rejected the bid that game stopped throughout there, calling it ridiculous and not credible. So shout out game Stop again for always fucking losing.
Speaker 1: That cope always would get losing.
Speaker 3: What was games Stop itting on.
Speaker 2: They were trying to buy, like eBay for fifty eight billion dollars or something like that.
Speaker 3: I'm crazy, jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like we knew they didn't have that capital. You know, that's just insane. That's so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really want to get a to be honest with the podcast, I really want to get a Steam deck. That would be the next video game financial investment. There's so many games we want to play on Steam, and I feel like that library is endless, and when the Steam dock, you can play it right through your TV. Now you can even pick it up to go if you had to, So I always think that's a great option. I know I've talked about it on the podcast endlessly and I really just need to make the plunge. But every time I look into it, I'm like god damn. And it's gone so far as to become popular where the actual Steam site itself has sold.
Speaker 1: Out online and so it is an Amazon. So it's like you gotta really look and you don't want to go on eBay because you.
Speaker 2: Don't really know if there's gonna be like problems the battery, the battery pack charger and shit like that. Like yeah, I've seen people fucking sell them for like way under costs. I'm saying, what's going on, and then the condition says yeah, like I'll put it on the charger and it's not charging past like ninety two. I'm just like, what the hell is that shit? You know, So there are some weak batteries out there or something going on. So just be vigilant, do your homework when you're looking into the stuff and buying. But yeah, that would be the next type of thing. Shout out Joe George as well. Everybuddy in New York definitely want to play a game at Drift and seeing so much good stuff about that. Everybody Sean actually played that, so it comes on the podcast.
Speaker 1: I'll ask them about it.
Speaker 2: But that's just fucking amazing to me, Like creating a video game, you know the amount of work that went into that too, like watching the process and everything.
Speaker 1: Very impressive to me, very impressed.
Speaker 2: Going back to Pragmata microvideo in that game, which you guys can also go to our twitch, Jpop Boondcast. Check out j pop bonecast Gaming on Twitch. You'll see all the gameplay of any of the games that I drop a podcast talking about. Pragmata came out right after Residuele, right after Pocopeia, all those Pacopeia and you know, all those Pokemon games that came out Champions at the time, So it was a game I was gonna keep on the back burner, especially being a Capcom game and really enjoying Residuel nine. I didn't want to dive into another game so fast where I knew it was gonna be time consuming, but I said, fuck it, let's do it. And I'm glad I did because it's honestly one of my favorite games I've ever played. Like I've been explaining to people, it as a not as scary dead space type of cyberpunk.
Speaker 1: So you're in space.
Speaker 2: It's very level driven, though you go back to a hub and you transport to the next mission, and things like that, so it's not like it's open world. You do have this little girl robot on your back who helps you hack, and the way to defeat all the enemies is you need to hack their defenses first you can actually attack the enemy, which I think is very cool. That's just like another step in you know, defeating this type of run and gun game. And it's very cool how you can integrate the process with the little girl as well as you're building like a relationship with her.
Speaker 1: You're almost like her like father to this point.
Speaker 2: You know, like we've seen the main antagonist, the Row himself in the way of harm plenty of times for this little robot girl. So the mission in that is there's like this huge virus thing going on. It's a black goop obviously in space, right, and he needs to send out a distress signal to Earth saying like listen to stuff is going on in this plane, Like I mean, it's there, you know, the spaceship, and we can't crash land on Earth because literally we got this virus with us and it's not gonna be good like the outcome at all.
Speaker 1: So they're trying to stop that.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, the whole time you're building like this whole entire environment for you and this girl, and it's very cool using like all these holographic nodes and things like that. You build a little resource center and things, you know, playground for the girl to play.
Speaker 3: At, beach.
Speaker 2: We got our skateboard, all these cool little things, beach balls, so very cool, you know.
Speaker 1: Pragmat definitely recommend that on the Jpop momcast. I think you could be Game in the year this year.
Speaker 2: I'm not too sure though, I got to see the other entries that come out this year, but that is like, it's really its top notch. Even like the gun system, it's they don't make it too cheesy. Every single time you go into a level, you can choose your layout of guns, and you can go and upgrade your guns as well at the base mission place. So it's very They do it in a cool way where it doesn't get old where you're just using the same things all over and over again. It's very unique and things like that, and you can figure out what works for you and what doesn't. When it comes to hacking the robots, there's plenty of different options. They got all these different I'm drum blank on the word, but it's like an upgrade.
Speaker 1: Almost and yeah, no, I totally I back it. Figure awesome.
Speaker 2: The game is so awesome that the amiebo to that game is sold out currently and you can't even get it. So that right there shows you when an ambo goes out of sale, like, what the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 3: I can I find this power self for one? No shit, I've done my four laps around real area.
Speaker 1: Get a tricky car.
Speaker 2: So Summer Game Fest is also coming out in June as well. That's right, I remember I wrote that down somewhere in my notes June fifth, so look up for that because I'm sure they'll be dropping a lot of you know, new news when it comes to video games, and you'll get to see g Off nightly. Always love that dude, always a good time. And that really is like the new E three of our century. Unfortunately E three doesn't exist anymore. But this is all we have to like look forward to, is yeah, just a guy showing us trailers and games.
Speaker 1: That are coming out now. Yeah, this shit really seems puzzled at times.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah, I just got out of the area that it was, so.
Speaker 5: We got a chance now, always a chance, Alight, It's.
Speaker 2: Gotta be a power sol you know, shut up, widow Maker two drink it some was that blue man?
Speaker 3: No, that's uh.
Speaker 1: Plu comt plum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, widow Maker blue comet.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're gonna do a running jump.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm noticing. It's really the crew that is a bunch of women heroes in the scheme. Don't have a problem with it or anything, but yeah, hell yeah. Maybe they're susceptible to going evil.
Speaker 3: And the only guy that we have is uh yeah, is Eastern Block. As it gets now, the Canadian guy is uh oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Then that dude's Gonza. That's right, that's the carter.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: The redirecting electricity, oh what is it like? You can't power up the whole thing it was per to do, like just the.
Speaker 5: Door all right.
Speaker 3: So we've got to find a powerself, which means that we've got to find a oh crane control. Okay, so we want to go to crank control. So h oh, we can't change it yet.
Speaker 1: M that's aw, that's all right, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is cool though. This game does give you a yeah like pointer if you could you know, press.
Speaker 4: Up D on the.
Speaker 3: One of the best things they've ever done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, instead of getting lost. I mean, and I could see the amount of time that took into a game like this as well. Like, I'm curious to see going forward if they end up just going back to their rega schedule, giving.
Speaker 1: Us like once a year or what. Hopefully at the end of the game too, we get like an r EP for the curator because they'll be really tight. There is no curation in this type of game. They just kind of ended off in episodes.
Speaker 3: All right, we got to cross the gap here, so we need that crane.
Speaker 1: So we gotta move.
Speaker 3: You gotta get this thing to work again.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe we already use the powers over there.
Speaker 3: No, we gotta find the powerself.
Speaker 1: Okay, but to do that, we got to cross the gap.
Speaker 4: Kah.
Speaker 3: So we put power to the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that saying the door.
Speaker 3: I think we need money to the crane. We need electricity the crane. H get power that.
Speaker 1: Really the doors that we've heard.
Speaker 3: To the fucking parkour all right, yeah, we gotta it's gotta just.
Speaker 5: Be hitting that thing.
Speaker 2: Where did it go?
Speaker 4: H oh ship?
Speaker 3: M hm hm?
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Alright, so we got an abandoned we're in an abandoned office right now. But we gotta find a power cell, which we got to route reroute that electricity to the crane, and that'll do it. But I keep getting turned ass backwards.
Speaker 1: How you think this thing would be in here?
Speaker 3: How did we get into this? Okay?
Speaker 1: Here, so we gotta.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's squeeze, jumped right through. All right, there we go.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, all right, so we gotta get across that gap, which means we had to come down here. Nope, that's where I just was Jesus skot.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It takes a while to get used to the definitely, Yeah, yeah, you need to be like obviously very patient. But you know, if you played the past games, so you know what you're in for. Yeah, scheme too might have been the most hyped up. I think of a scene of a Dark Pictures game, because when they took their break, like you know, they kept up to people with the date because they actually intended to release this way earlier, but then they pushed.
Speaker 1: The date back, and you know, it's for the best.
Speaker 2: Obviously they probably had some bugs or something they had to tweak out or whatnot. And yeah, no, I I just think, you know, like I said, curious going forward. I wonder if they'll just bust these out every year or what. And if they do, I wonder if they're going to go back to their October schedule, because I do love that spooky season every When they started like popping out in November and I was like, damn, I just started getting busy with work. I was like, fuck, I'm just talking about that with Grant. The thought of six that drops November sixteenth. A lot of people calling out of work that day.
Speaker 1: What is that best? They're just showing you.
Speaker 3: Okay, alright, so we gotta get across.
Speaker 1: That other gap. Lots of locked doors in space.
Speaker 2: You think that space would just be like a crash landing protocol where all the doors become unlocked and then like that is a thing where you need to run around and fucking lock the door before the alien gets out or gets at you.
Speaker 3: But nah, nope, every door is a battle together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, and then you have to fucking unlock it somehow.
Speaker 3: You've got to unlock everything. Oh yeah, a secrets.
Speaker 1: The story they really do, it's truly amazing.
Speaker 4: M Yeah.
Speaker 2: I told you guys on the last episode two about z A and how Pokemon made the worst d L see None of the Man, you know, Donuts and Time and the Ship Pokepedia.
Speaker 1: Though unbelievable really just.
Speaker 2: You know, a great spinoff game, but it's like also a game that a lot of people are gonna be playing for a lot of long long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did the animal crossing thing in the story Valley thing where like just chew everyone's time up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: They got Time of Gachio too, which I will eventually buy. And that seems like it's taking up every thing over there.
Speaker 1: That is that the thing?
Speaker 3: So that's the crane that we have to turn on. Now we have.
Speaker 1: No because oh we got the souls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crane control, so there's no power to it. So remember when I was looking at the wall, Yeah, there was that spot where I could change it.
Speaker 1: Yeah in a corner.
Speaker 3: Let's follow the electricity.
Speaker 1: From the crane. That's the cable.
Speaker 3: Then go bo.
Speaker 1: Alright, so crane operating conncil there we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which I'm pretty sure that's where it was to begin n So I think I moved it.
Speaker 1: H yah. Yeah, it's never just like easy either detachment.
Speaker 2: Oh wait wait, go back to that. Yeah, no, go back to that actual thing. I think you have to hit our two. I was trying to hit our Oh really, what the fuck? Oh we have to go up to it and hit our two or no, we can't go with.
Speaker 3: It, right, No, we can't get into it. But I think let's go back to the power because there was.
Speaker 10: A fourth option there.
Speaker 2: Always detachment. Oh yeah, plane, yeah, clams there you go? No no, yeah yeah, the clamps, yeah, because they'll detach right yeah, oh yeah, it'll just drop me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh maybe do go.
Speaker 4: Ower right, shoulders of the pack.
Speaker 1: Maybe they'll pick it up.
Speaker 10: Well, we kill the powers are right now, we'll try the crane. Let's start some more time.
Speaker 17: Kah oh hell yeah, you don't know what they wanted it. There we go, crank, get some fucking reach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like where am I trying to?
Speaker 4: Allah?
Speaker 1: That's it was there?
Speaker 3: I think it's great here there, Yeah, there we are there?
Speaker 1: Nice all right?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah?
Speaker 1: Fuck you getting somewhere? No, baby, now we're talking.
Speaker 4: Mhm.
Speaker 2: Shot these dark picture games too, like they have a lot of replay value to him, because obviously the more time you spend and the more people you lose, you're probably like, damn dude, you know I fucking almost at it. I wanted to keep that person alive. Never works out in my situation, but it's all good. I always have a great at time trying to save all these kids. You got some motherfucker running around.
Speaker 1: This lady is badass, that I will say, seems like, you know, I don't know if she's gonna be the final girl or what her and left eye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, holy moly, lost it bad.
Speaker 1: That was I got, dude, Yeah, that was I just got.
Speaker 2: Did not think we're gonna about that, to be honest with you, like very very surprised. It was just that got taken out. That guy could have fully stuck in that whole entire prod I'll back, we could have died.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I totally could have.
Speaker 2: And there's some like organism on this fucking thing with us as well that we've been like studying very alien ASTs this game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's something loose on the ship that's causing trouble.
Speaker 1: Have dribble. That was awesome too.
Speaker 2: I just got a text from our host it Kicks and Tricks ten, which is gonna pop off on July twenty fifth. Anthony Gordon just hit me up with the sweet little graphic and everything like that showing guests promotions. So we will be there at the Double Tree and Rhode Island. That's post Road and yeah, that's July twenty fifth. That's gonna be amazing, nice little season finale going on. I'm gonna obviously interview anyone that wants to get interviewed there as well as vendors and things like that, and they'll.
Speaker 3: Be real great.
Speaker 2: Went to their last event last year last summer, not their last event. They had a couple more events after that, but always a good time of kicks and tricks. Definitely recommend and also obviously biggest, biggest plug would be to pop on JPod Bonecast season eight, episode one when it's gonna premiere, that's gonna be July, not July, June, June first, very close to us because this episode is dropping right after we air this, uh this stream, so literally go check out JPod Bonecast game gaming as well, but check out JPod Bonecast season eight because we start off with Ori this season.
Speaker 1: Very awesome. Kyle is also in the episode as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's episode one actually, yeah, that's the season opener. Yeah, yep, So it's gonna be dope and we get to add Dan cray onto the edition of our podcast. Guess that's pretty awesome on the Spotify playlist, so he will get his own playlist. You got to think of a name for Dan Craye's playlist. Dandy dirty Money, Danny dirty Money exactly. I gotta write that down though, Danny dirty Money.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: That is fucking it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's gonna be premiering June first at six am because they're gonna be premiering on Monday mornings, so you guys can listen to it on your Monday morning commute.
Speaker 1: And at the end of every episode, I will be giving out a digital download code to a bluery digital movie.
Speaker 2: But we are running out of digital download code, so I do need an additional four. If anyone wants to donate any of them, just check the blurries that you have. There might be a digital download code that you might not have used, and you can send it into the podcast at jaypop Pocast at gmail dot com, or you can just hit me up on Twitter at whatever works best for you. But that would be tight to get some digital downlo kids, because we're not running low. I mean, we are running low obviously, like I just said, only we need four more, but I think I might be able to acquire four more in the time where the season Founding premieres, so I'm not too worried about it, but it is always nice just ad on the.
Speaker 1: Back burner just in case. Damn, dude, this ship is everywhere. Huh.
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, if this is the crow Lab, somebody's gonna just blow this whole ship up, sacrifice all of them to save the world.
Speaker 1: Right, and we got something he oh no, oh boy, this is probably the.
Speaker 3: Bad Luckily we have the buffers Chicken nassa.
Speaker 1: Oh no, dude, no, it's me. It is the buffer Chicken nass No, no, yep, the alien.
Speaker 3: Oh ship, there's gonna be a which one like we're gonna get which ones.
Speaker 2: We Oh no, dude, we got double trouble trouble brewing. Oh yeah, we're gonna suck up so hard right now.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is about to get real bad.
Speaker 2: Oh they both have the stunt clubs gone, we got gone. Oh these parts are fast?
Speaker 3: Oh ship?
Speaker 1: Oh no, ship, all right, I'm gonna be ready. Oh boy, yeah dude, all right, h o this thing Jesus Christ, what the fuck.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: This monster looking fucking blob thing with a head on the side.
Speaker 3: Sheesh, there's Resident Evil three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, dude, some Nemesis.
Speaker 3: Fuck do a bit more sneaking much time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't do any of the don't vibrate the controller and breathe type of thing in this game, thank god, because it would be terrible. But there's a bunch of sneaking. You gotta watch out for these enemies. We have been getting lucky on our past sneaks. It seems like we always had the stun gun and we just like prod the dude and like run away usually, but right now it looks fucking scary.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I want to get caught by this guy.
Speaker 2: This will probably just devour us and then sheep shift into us and we kill the other teammates.
Speaker 1: We gotta keep an eye on, yeah, I dude, right, like, what is this very good?
Speaker 3: I don't want to take a chance.
Speaker 2: I don't, man, it happens every time we can take that chance and then we're like, fuck, he was going that way.
Speaker 1: Out here, know where? We gotta go to the stairs.
Speaker 4: What the fuck is it?
Speaker 1: We dropped out from He's alert oh shit, oh nice, nice.
Speaker 3: Kah, all right, I think we gotta go further too.
Speaker 2: Much, spreads of shiitting like hive mind, we're fucking near loop. It's telling them where the funk we are?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Okay, it's a terror shoe little.
Speaker 10: We're gonna be cool.
Speaker 1: Good fucking call.
Speaker 3: Dude, We're gonna be cool.
Speaker 1: Good cow.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna be fucking cool.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 1: Holy fuck, dude. Oh what's the fuck dude? Didn't Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh nice dude, nice Yep, that thing fucking came in action again.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck?
Speaker 13: Am I going all right?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: What the fuck? Uh?
Speaker 14: Oh no, oh fuck? Oh fucko fuck fucking fuck.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: We might be gone.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 1: We haven't done yet, though they didn't. Hopefully that was We're still alive.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: We're still fucking still kicking.
Speaker 15: Oh dude, Yes, let's go girls, get it.
Speaker 1: God dude, Holy fuck. We literally just skated through that. Amazing. That was great.
Speaker 3: We are sitting now, so right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, gonna check that out of JAP podcast on Twitch. Oh, this thing is regrown a fucking head or something. I was gonna say, how do we blow this? Things have shit? And the other one turned into a blog what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Throw it into the gears of a combine, light it on fire.
Speaker 1: Oh Williams, Oh, this ship is the craziest. What's going on? Everybody?
Speaker 2: J Bone from the JPod bone Cast here to tell you about other ways that you can support your favorite podcast as well as this one, not by making any donations or anything to do with money, but simply just by sharing. You can share posts, you can like and subscribe. Go to our Spotify. We have social media JPod bone Cast on x, Facebook, Instagram. You can also find our gaming podcast, the JPod bone Cast Gaming on our Twitch. So all you guys got to do is just hit those little hearts, you know, maybe share one or two, and that is the best way.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's free advertisement for all of our podcasters out there, and it helps get the word and it shows that you guys are listening and you're willing to also help. And I appreciate all that you've done. Seriously, I could never ask more than my audience that I already ask if you guys. You guys are one of truly the best audiences. When I see those numbers, it always blows my mind that so many people are listening. So I always appreciate you, guys, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 1: So please.
Speaker 2: Those are just some little tips not only for this podcast, but any other favorite podcasts as well.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: I can't believe we have this many people A lot, I am am vaguely surprised.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: Maybe because we did Survivor mode we didn't bitch out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like we we don't want to have to rewind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, haven't had to rewind. Oh man, Now we got some stranger type looking things going on. Yeah, stranger things.
Speaker 3: There's very stranger things shit happening right now. Oh fuck, there's a dema gorgan after.
Speaker 2: Us splitting up too. That's always bad news. We can't Scooby Doo gang it split up.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 3: Even when Scooby doing the game, it's just scooky shaggy eating giants sandwiches. Yeah right, it's just constantly sandwich time.
Speaker 1: Just pals eating all the time. Okay.
Speaker 3: This also, this game is nonlinear, which is u oh boy, takes a minute to adjust to.
Speaker 2: Oh we could be gone now as a result of our wrongdoings in the past.
Speaker 1: Yo, oh no, yo, what the fuck?
Speaker 18: What is happen people, Oh my god, Oh no, no, no, we just died by acid rain.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 1: These hands came out of this motherfucker's mouth was shutow fucking acid. And here I thought he was like a concoon for her, like I thought he literally yeah.
Speaker 3: And then he spit out acid between his mouth hands.
Speaker 1: So although we just save that person from dying, that person ultimately, Dad.
Speaker 3: That's one of the craziest things about that was the.
Speaker 1: Crazy what's gonna happen in this? Dude?
Speaker 2: I feel like someone's gonna die right now? Oh this they don't trust anyone. I love it, dude, because we really shouldn't trust anyone.
Speaker 3: If we have control over her, we need to trust.
Speaker 19: Oh yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Those two women are the only ones that I trust.
Speaker 1: I know they really are. I don't think she is.
Speaker 2: As we're saying, we have all these people, like a person gets picked off just like that by acid rain acid ru.
Speaker 1: Dude, We're lucky.
Speaker 2: If we didn't melt part of the ship, Dude, that would be another problem. We need to fucking fixe.
Speaker 3: That's eventually gonna be through the floors. And yeah, right, unless anybody on board.
Speaker 1: Has some they can't wait for them to find your fucking body either and be like, what the fuck? What happened?
Speaker 3: Her face melting?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: The poor person almost froze to death.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 1: More than locking.
Speaker 3: They gotta go through the scanner.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, let's go. Yeah, I don't know, aunors love you, but kind of acting little Suss looking pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah right.
Speaker 2: It'd be crazy if these people don't even know. But I don't think that's the case here. I hope it's not this like to.
Speaker 3: Make a real hard decision in a moment.
Speaker 1: They could have been planted ship when they stuck her eye, But I don't know. I hope not.
Speaker 2: Let's go, dude, Oh all right, prime suspect right here, I didn't I didn't even see this guy in intendenc To be honest with you, mister Williams.
Speaker 3: I'm guaranteed this won't be This won't be a tough decision.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless they just fucking throw a complete fucking shocker by way.
Speaker 1: Oh no, wow, no, no, this guy's gonna pass. Oh no, dude, holy fuck shoot him now, dude, that's obviously the bad guy. Yeah, that guy's the bad guy.
Speaker 3: Ship. Finally, finally we have this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's it's not the sweaty one that guy just ran in. Oh fuck, they both look sweaty. It's the guy on the left. Yeah, it's a guy on the left.
Speaker 1: That's bad.
Speaker 3: Uh proof you're will right order or test?
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: Unless this guy freaks out because he knows he's gonna be fucking dude, they're trying to fucking maybe now we might shoot yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, fuck fuck we should have tested them. Dude.
Speaker 2: A part of me thought he was eily gonna kill him, or we were gonna have to shoot.
Speaker 3: One of them.
Speaker 1: And then all of a sudden, Oh no, oh no, it's right.
Speaker 3: No, no, oh we fucked up. Oh my god, is this like you gonna die?
Speaker 1: I think this lady is gods Oh she's gone.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck.
Speaker 3: We just we just killed two people. We should have tested. We didn't say that.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck no.
Speaker 1: Still, everybody's dying in front of us.
Speaker 13: This is terrible.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, oh my god, bro, dude, we just killed everyone. We just killed everyone. There's one No, we just killed everyone.
Speaker 1: This dude andres is alive.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, no, I think is just gonna kill Oh total party kill. We did it all wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god, our fucking our story ended prematurely to avoid can't.
Speaker 13: Cast your feet.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is the first time. Oh my god, dude, all right, we're gonna have one. This is crazy that I can't believe, this is actually.
Speaker 4: Believe.
Speaker 3: We lost everybody. Everyone died.
Speaker 2: I thought one person was gonna die. I know that no fucking crew was gonna die. Oh fuck, it had to be fucking honors, dude.
Speaker 3: So we'll send them all.
Speaker 20: Yeah, yeah, we have to test them, right, no, no, no, So we got to send them through the scanner because it will be the last one to go through the scanner and the other one shows up, and then instead of telling them to go through the scanner, we got to.
Speaker 1: Test Okay, yeah, all right, Oh my god, people, that is crazy.
Speaker 3: That is the worst thing that has ever happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the the only trophy was total party.
Speaker 3: Kill everybody. We killed everybody the only way, and we could have continued, but I imagine just like ended the game.
Speaker 1: You know, they probably would have showed the ending and then you could have restarted it.
Speaker 3: Only time anything like that's ever happened is and until dawn at the very end. Yeah, when you shoot if you do that too early, you blow up the entire house with everybody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, you sacrifice the party, dude.
Speaker 20: That game and then until dawn there were no fucking rewinds, So, oh my god, when I did that on my first play through.
Speaker 3: I mistimed it, blew up the entire house, had to start the whole game over again afterwards.
Speaker 2: One of the reasons I was saying these games had much replay value is because you can go back and you know, try and get back to that decision that you know ultimately changes the whole story. There's over one hundred ending I don't until done was the worst because that final scene, dude, you could come out so clean, you have everybody alive, and then.
Speaker 3: In just that fucking second like and that once you breathe and the fucking.
Speaker 1: Windy go finds you like you're fucking dead so fast.
Speaker 3: The decisions you make early in the game can impact like Chris.
Speaker 1: Yo oh yeah, dude, Yeah, I know, dude, Chris shooting, just like the bottle can and ship with the Ashley and ship Josh.
Speaker 3: Just one decision that you make in a conversation early in the game can effect whether relives or does if you go a certain way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The biggest disappointment was that remake. Man, oh my god. Yeah, turned one of my favorite games into like a sour.
Speaker 2: Patch for me, and they took away like part of the super Massive had no part of that too, But I should say.
Speaker 3: Until don had those cinematic cameras that were very difficult to maneuver around, right, but like it made it feel a certain way. Yeah, all right, so we're back here. This is where we're tests.
Speaker 1: Okay, that guy is the right guy, he's like the young guy.
Speaker 3: There is no way of knowing who is who.
Speaker 9: You call?
Speaker 3: Know everything?
Speaker 10: Cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that dude's right, dude. Fuck yeah, yeah, you got that dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, holy shit, shoot the one on the left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, easy, yup. Nice.
Speaker 21: So we just say back at least, oh boy, hopefully we can save ourselves.
Speaker 3: Holy shit. Okay, that would have been such a better show.
Speaker 1: Back in the game.
Speaker 2: Decisions you make Earlily get to know the people I know, right, Yeah, if we didn't know about the guess, fucking husband, dude, who wouldn't fucked.
Speaker 3: Do you think we are saving these young adults?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if we just tested him from the beginning, we would be like Oh yeah, fuck dude, that's right.
Speaker 1: Dependent Yeah, this lady is a fucking true hero here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we killed everybody the first time that.
Speaker 2: The whole ship was just in kitchen, Like the ending probably would have just been the fucking ship floating to Earth or something crashing.
Speaker 3: Shout out to them for letting you go back on for real.
Speaker 1: That's the craziest, the craziest option. M freaking little baby dude.
Speaker 2: This guy still wants to preserve the fucking alien after it literally almost cost him his life.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, he said, if it wasn't trying to kill so at least everybody now really wise? Is that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: This is yeah, like this thing we're in rough ship and also kind of the only answer is to explode the ship with everything on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's like, what does mister Williams get.
Speaker 3: What's next?
Speaker 1: I think you did wake up in hellbor.
Speaker 4: Sh mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Dude just looks rough. Yeah, seem way too much or something ag had frozen too.
Speaker 3: Been through quite a bit on this journey.
Speaker 2: Still, motherfucker's still too alive. But this whole crew is just they're fucking dumb. They checked out.
Speaker 3: They've been through a war already, they've seen it.
Speaker 2: And they're like, what the fuck, dude? You want us to battle this thing? And that was the first choice we had to do with that alien, Like what is the ultimate choice? You know, it's probably gonna be like save yourself or crash the ship. It's gonna be something crazy.
Speaker 4: I bet.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's no way we can go back to Earth this thing still exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's out of the question. We honestly need the Power Rangers right now. This is the only people they could see them.
Speaker 3: We have a reactor on board.
Speaker 2: I feel like the ultimate solutionon is gonna be the detonation. Yeah, that's too dude. That's definitely where it's very heading. You know, when you heard that was on board, you're like, oh, how's that gonna come into play?
Speaker 3: You can breaking through that door?
Speaker 4: That was what the.
Speaker 13: Move to the yellow.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought you could break up, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then get to talk to someone else.
Speaker 4: Mhm.
Speaker 3: Imagine if in movies people actually just jogged from places. You know, what we gotta do is make a video game adaptation into a movie one day actually be people.
Speaker 2: That I seemed like a little like clips and ship of like resumele or like going through doors and picking up plants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing has turned out how we wanted it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Yeah she's having a rough Yeah, dude, I can't blame her.
Speaker 2: There's still yeah, exactly a little mental health consequence.
Speaker 1: They're still kicking baby. So they lost an eye.
Speaker 4: M wan.
Speaker 1: Uh starting to get the word now, I think.
Speaker 4: I saw something any of it?
Speaker 1: Oh boy, what a very drownd.
Speaker 19: Okay, just uh cool or beautiful?
Speaker 4: How did you find us?
Speaker 1: Probably mister Williams.
Speaker 3: Says about your place one week.
Speaker 19: You have long range at times, and he's pretty incredible out time or.
Speaker 3: The chances.
Speaker 1: Wow, we might be saving ourselves.
Speaker 2: Because any food, Yeah right, I know, I haven't seen any of these people eat since they woke up, and they've been asleep for four fucking years.
Speaker 3: They've got to be exhausted.
Speaker 2: I figured, like Ethan said, in the beginning of this, I was like, Yeah, these people are probably gonna start throwing up, you know they just woke up.
Speaker 1: Nope, not in our game.
Speaker 2: Super Massive said, see those tough choices for one fucking alien about to kill you.
Speaker 1: We're getting part in the game to where.
Speaker 2: We might find like a hint or something like that for the next game, because they feel like they usually drop those in.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, a little later.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that's alligator clips.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's the right notes for myself. And I'm like, what is that gonna say a game?
Speaker 4: That's what the fucking says, kah.
Speaker 1: Don't ship? What the fuck is the difference? Send a warning, send a distress call?
Speaker 3: What are we looking out for ourself or are we looking out for.
Speaker 1: Take me out? Look out for yourself?
Speaker 2: Right, this is what these people are like, No, let them to just fucking die. Oh oh, what's gonna happen next?
Speaker 1: Is like it feels like every choice you do, yeah, could be wrong. We have them thinking of that. Yeah, I'm getting a backs all right now? Oh was that ownership to that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because that I kind of looked like they got that died the other dude that was in our ship and crashed broke his neck. Yeah yeah, that kind of looks like him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the last.
Speaker 3: For this to succeed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that was part of the dish.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Whatever decision.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's cool too, because we're also coming up to the dead period of games in the summer where not a lot of video games come out like.
Speaker 1: They haven't, like during the October and on every type period. Yeah, a lot of Nintendo games. I feel like, we'll come out. You get Yoshi next week. I believe the new Yoshi comes out for Switch Star.
Speaker 2: Fucks, like I was saying, there's another game that comes out next month, I want to say, but usually Nintendo throws out some heaters during the summer.
Speaker 1: Sony and Xbox not so much.
Speaker 2: But like I was saying, we have Summer Game Fest that kicks off the trailers for the next season of games coming out in the fall. That's really cool. And yeah, it also gives us time to you know, creep up back on the backwalk. So it is cool that this game came out now because you know, there is obviously replay value. I'll have some time for that. I do need to beat Pregmata. Obviously, I've been doing work in Pocopedia. I just keep plugging away at that. That's just given me a lifelong thing. And well, obviously until you stop playing the Switch, but yeah, then leave free. And if I were read like I was saying, you know, it's nothing that I'm really gearing towards.
Speaker 1: But it's something that i'd like to finish up that I know what it's done with.
Speaker 2: I'll probably scoop I go backman eventually, like I said, if it goes on sale.
Speaker 1: There was another game too, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked about the Steam Oh yeah, and like I was saying, double A seven that game. I totally want to scoop that game. The reviews already out on it, and it looks really good and amazing. So they always do those games pretty well.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I wasn't sure if we were going to go out of the ship. We're currently onside the ship in like a storm.
Speaker 3: I can't believe we're out on a storm on another plane.
Speaker 1: Alright, m nothing's fucked.
Speaker 2: Oh Most p I two that's a game I want to fucking get so bad. It's called most p I.
Speaker 1: Very cool.
Speaker 2: It's like a cup head style game, very like that animated cartoon old school like Mickey Look. But you're like a mouse PI for higher a private investigator and it's rated in for mature and like you're looking at the mouse like going around killing all these like goofy looking pricks and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it looks like the craziest game. But it's gone rave reviews.
Speaker 2: They are doing a physical release, so when that does physically release, I will grab that, but I'm not gonna scoop digital right now because I know it's gonna it's so hot right now they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Make a release of that.
Speaker 2: So that was like the same plan I have with High On Life two. I haven't played that. I've only played the demo. I love the first game, played through that whole thing for you guys, and we actually dropped an episode on that. That was one of our first episodes of the Japod Bonecast Gaming. I streamed that for my Xbox, which that was inexclusive at the time. But they came up with High on Life two and it just looks fucking hilarious. I mean, there's Jeffery Epstein jokes in there. It's just, you know, creators are getting morty, so that's what you're gonna get and it Yeah, I definitely need to get that. That's on the list, no to There's a couple of games that I'd skipped, Like I said, like TOMCGATCHI, Yeah, I couldn't scoop Toma GOATCHI cause I got Pokopedia and I feel like that would just be like, yeah, dueling dueling games.
Speaker 1: Anders is still kicking people?
Speaker 3: Oh hands is it them? Been throwing outs?
Speaker 2: Always given good advice. This guy, I feel like trying to be helpful. It's crazy because I don't like to me these games.
Speaker 1: I don't have a.
Speaker 2: Favorite, but I definitely have one that i'd be like, oh yeah, I played that so many times. I obviously enjoyed it more than the rest. But I was a huge fan of Little Hope. A Little Hope was like that game for me. But the whole thing that got me into these fucking games was.
Speaker 1: I had I had something going on.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: I had my wisdom teeth out, and they gave me a bunch of some type of percose that I forget what it was, but I was bedridden. I couldn't work, and I had to stay in bed for like you know, they didn't want me to work for like forty eight hours something like that, so like two days. So I remember like being like, oh, man, I want to play a video game. Is so fucking bad, and I didn't know what to play.
Speaker 1: So I had seen super Massive Games came out with Man Madan, and I was like, yo, I fucking loved until dawn.
Speaker 2: I was like, maybe I'll like this game, you know, and I've seen the reviews online and they were like, oh, they weren't too well. Honestly, it was just like, oh, this game's way too short, be too like litchy buggy whatever. The camera was kind of, you know, shitty, and I said, you know what, fuck it. I got nothing else going on. I was playing like Uncharted three at the time. I remember I was wicked bared and I'm like, I need to stop playing this game. I want to play something else. And I couldn't do anything, mind you, because I just got my wisdom teeth though. So game Stop started doing deliveries and it was through either door Dash or Uber Eats one of those companies, and I was like, fucking I'm gonna buy the game. And the game was very very priced, right like thirty nine ninety nine. They did prices get high at all when they go out Little Hope, and I'm sorry, it might have been twenty nine ninety nine now i'm thinking about it. I think when Little Hope came out, it was like thirty nine ninety nine for PlayStation five version, So maybe that's where I'm getting that number from, but I know they're very inexpressive. This game, as she canno wanna this game too, is also a little inexpensive. It's forty nine ninety nine, so you're not paying for the full price of a PlayStation five game, which is usually sixty nine ninety nine. That is a plus in my opinion at least, but I mean you're also you're getting what you paid for. So obviously, like I said, there's there is replay value to myself, but there might not be to other people. They might just play this game once through. There's definitely been games like this before. I played once through and then I probably haven't picked it up again. But against forty nine and nine, so you're not paying the sixty nine to ninety nine full price that you would play on a brand new video game that's probably gonna be for a while, you know, lasting you no, maybe a brand new video game is fifty nine and and I'm sorry, I don't know where it got sick ste nine nine and from.
Speaker 1: That's like maybe no, that is PlayStation five, but whatever.
Speaker 14: It is.
Speaker 1: Little right against the storm.
Speaker 22: Storm Chasers, there's a timer on it. Oh shit, I always thought there's hell yeah, there's.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: You're so surprised to see me. Huh do you move off from someone under company?
Speaker 19: I feel good?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 19: Must you fell back?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I guess that's good. That's keep moving then, gaye.
Speaker 19: Wow, there it is.
Speaker 1: Reached the prey.
Speaker 4: Something.
Speaker 3: Oh that, Yes, I forgot that.
Speaker 4: Uh, there we go.
Speaker 3: I forgot that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: I had told me that I was going to Okay groceries on the my home class and I, yeah, that's all ready to dress. It's doing the you're a little far from here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm just ordering a Instagram to get delivered to those two Birds one stuff exactly like two Birds one brother.
Speaker 2: I'm getting a backstory now from the Oh was that out our ship too? That's Dad, right, al because that I kind of looked like they got that Dad. You got the dude that was in our ship and crashed he broke his neck. Yeah, yeah, that kind of looks like him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think this is part of the mash.
Speaker 4: Mhm h m.
Speaker 19: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's cool too, because we're also coming up to the dead period of games in the summer where not a lot of video games come out like they haven't like during the October and whatever type period. Yeah, a lot of Nintendo games, I feel like, we'll come out.
Speaker 1: You get Yoshi next week. I believe the new Yoshi comes out for Switch Star.
Speaker 2: Fucks, like I was saying, there's another game that comes out next month, I want to say, but usually Nintendo's throws out some heaters during the summer, Sony and Xbox not so much. But like I was saying, we have a summer game fest that kicks off the trailers for.
Speaker 1: The next season of games coming out in the fall. That's really cool.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it also gives us time to you know, creep up back on the backlog. So it is cool that this game came out now because you know, there is obviously replay value.
Speaker 1: I will have some time for that.
Speaker 2: I do need to beat Pragmata. Obviously, I've been doing work in Poke. I just keep plugging away at that. That's just gonna be a lifelong thing. And well, obviously until you.
Speaker 1: Stop playing the Switch, yeah, I then leave Free and Ifire.
Speaker 2: And like I was saying, you know, it's nothing that I'm really gearing towards, but it's something that i'd like to finish up that I know it's done with I'll probably scoop Lego Batman eventually, like I said, if it goes on sale.
Speaker 1: There was another game too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we talked about the Steam Oh yeah, and like I was saying, Double seven, that game, I totally want to scoop that game. The reviews are already out on it and it looks really good and amazing. So they always do those games pretty well. It's crazy. I wasn't sure if we're gonna go out of the ship. We're currently outside of the ship in like a fucking storm.
Speaker 3: I can't believe, right on a storm on another planet.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 23: Oh yeah, uh, that's nothing.
Speaker 1: That's fucked.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Most p I two, that's a game I want to fucking get so bad. It's called most p I very cool. It's like a cup Head style game, very like that animated cartoon, old school like Mickey Look, but you're like a mouse PI for hire, a private investigator, and it's rated in for mature and like you're learning the most like going around killing all these like goofy looking pricks and stuff. Yeah, it's it looks like the craziest game, but it's gone rave reviews. They are doing a physical release, so when that does physically release. I will grab that, but I'm not gonna scoop digital right now because I know it's gonna it's so hot right now they're gonna make release of that. So that was like the same plan I have with High on Life two. I haven't played that. I've only played the demo. I love the first game, played through that whole thing for you guys, and we actually dropped an episode on that. That was one of our first episodes of the japod Moonecast Gaming. I streamed that for my Xbox, which that was an exclusive at the time. But they came up with High on Life too, and it just looks fucking hilarious. I mean, there's Jeffery Epstein jokes in there. It's just you know, creators are.
Speaker 1: Getting, so that's what you're gonna get, and uh yeah, I definitely need to get that. That's on the list, no doubt.
Speaker 2: There was a couple of games that I had skipped, Like I said, like TOMC GOATCHI. Yeah, I couldn't scoop Tom I GOATCHI because I got Pokopoia and I feel like that would just be like.
Speaker 24: Yeah, dueling dueling games. Kay Anders is still.
Speaker 13: Taking people, Oh God, and is it they haven't been through enoughs?
Speaker 2: Always giving good advice. This guy for like trying to be helpful. It's crazy because I don't like to me.
Speaker 1: These games.
Speaker 2: I don't have a favorite, but I definitely have one that i'd be like, oh yeah, I played that so many times. I obviously enjoyed it more than the rest. But I was a huge fan of Little Hope. A Little Hope was like that game for me.
Speaker 1: But the whole thing that got me into these fucking games was I had I had something going on.
Speaker 2: It was I had my wisdom teeth out and they gave me a bunch of some type of perkose that I forget what it was. But I was bedridden. I couldn't work, and I had to stay in bed for like, you know, they didn't want me to work for like forty eight hours something like that, so like two days. So I remember like being like, oh man, I want to play a video games so fucking bad, and I didn't know what to play. So I had seen super Massive Games came out with Mad Madan and I was like, yo, I fucking loved until dawn.
Speaker 1: I was like, maybe I'll like this game.
Speaker 2: You know, and I've seen the reviews online and they were like, oh, they weren't too well. Honestly, it was just like, oh, this game's way too short, way too like liitchy buggy whatever. The camera was kind of, you know, shitty, and I said, you know what, fuck it. I got nothing else going on. I was playing like Uncharted three at the time. I remember I was wicked board and I'm like, I need to stop playing this game. I want to play something else. And I couldn't do anything, mind you, because I just got my wisdom teeth though. So game stops started doing deliveries and it was through either door Dash or uber Eats one of those companies, and I was like fuck, and I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Buy the game.
Speaker 2: And the game was very very priced, right, like thirty nine ninety nine. They did prices get high at all when they go out Little Hope, and I'm sorry, it might have been twenty nine to ninety nine. Now I'm thinking that. I think when Little Hope came out it was like thirty nine ninety nine for PlayStation five version, So maybe that's where I'm getting that number from.
Speaker 1: But I know they're very inexpensive.
Speaker 3: This game.
Speaker 1: Actually kind of.
Speaker 2: This game too, is also a little inexpensive. It's forty nine ninety nine, so you're not paying for the full price of a PlayStation five game, which is usually sixty nine ninety nine. That is a plus in my opinion at least, but I mean you're also you're getting what you paid for. So obviously, like I said, there there is replay value to myself, but there might not be to other people. They might just play this game once through. There's definitely been games like this before. I played once through and then I probably haven't picked.
Speaker 1: It up again.
Speaker 2: But against forty nine nine, so you're not paying the sixty nine to ninety nine full price that you would play on a brand new video game that's probably gonna be for a while, you know, lasting you.
Speaker 1: No, maybe a brain new video game is fifty nine And I'm sorry, I don't know where I got sixty nine from. That's like me, No, that is PlayStation five, but whatever.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: Like a race against the storm storm Chasers.
Speaker 3: There's a timer on it.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Oh fuck, there's Halliot and there's okay, what are you said, surprised to see me?
Speaker 5: S huh?
Speaker 19: You move off from somewhere here to go. You feel back.
Speaker 3: I guess that's good.
Speaker 1: That's you moving then, okaye k wished the prove.
Speaker 23: Kay m hm wow.
Speaker 3: So all yes, spilled the entire thing on it. I forgot that. Uh there we go. I forgot that. I told me that I was going to get groceries on my own class and I.
Speaker 4: That's so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the right to gross. It's doing that. You're a little far from here.
Speaker 25: Oh yeah, so I'm just ordering a grocery instacra. Hell yeah, to get delivered to the house.
Speaker 1: Two birds one stuff exactly, two birds one bad? Oh exactly?
Speaker 3: What's this?
Speaker 1: Some parts of law, but they're all standard modules. Would you go around and see if there's any specs to re text them?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Crazy. You get the breathing and hike going on.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's crazy. We're in the ship.
Speaker 1: They put some detail into m.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh there was not that it could shit.
Speaker 3: Whoa not wore?
Speaker 1: I want this to happen?
Speaker 4: No way?
Speaker 1: Uh okay, there's two and that's four zero two four zero.
Speaker 3: I check that outther one it's two something.
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 3: I mean two one four zero two two four zero.
Speaker 26: There's ten options through Oh fuck, two one four zero, two two four zero, two.
Speaker 1: Three four zero.
Speaker 3: No, it's.
Speaker 1: Two three four zero.
Speaker 3: Two four four zero. There's only so many that it can be.
Speaker 9: Zero because we've only got two and that's something and then four zero zero, So like two five four zero two six four zero.
Speaker 3: I think that's the only way we're going to get this.
Speaker 1: If I did two four zero zero four zero, maybe two zero four zero? Yeah, what if I did try to zero four zero.
Speaker 3: Two five four zero? I mean that number?
Speaker 1: What might have to look this up?
Speaker 3: People, This is a frustrating process.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is very We've done enough kids in this game, none that we've actually had to at the time and to look up. But trust me, I can't wait to know what.
Speaker 1: The fuck it is. Two five four zero I told you to fable.
Speaker 3: Want to try to five for zero to five zero?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah too, five zero?
Speaker 2: The unfucking believable people, We were right there. Well, if you're playing this game along, we just gave you some hints. Kevin's oh my god, dude, dude, he's always sending me some great, great snaps outside Wilde.
Speaker 1: That is amazing. Yeah, sending out the same igno people.
Speaker 3: We've suffered loss of life through contact.
Speaker 1: With crazy too. They're speaking through the controller and ship.
Speaker 3: We need urgent assistance.
Speaker 2: Please credit to super Massive Games. Don't pull this for a copyright. Love you guys, love your products.
Speaker 19: We'll be holding out here until you come for us, please.
Speaker 1: God damn m message corrupted? Oh play.
Speaker 4: What m hm?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: What is this time fuck of a game? Dude? This is like fucking me up. The hardest is all these like hours and shit.
Speaker 3: The fact that it just jumps between timeline.
Speaker 1: It's insane. Dude. I'm like, I thought this person was dead.
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 1: What on earth is going on in the cassipia dude? We're gonna find like our body. M Yo? What did I tell you? Fuck? What is going on? Does she have her eyeball? Oh she has her eyeball too? What is this music that sounds like ending? Oh?
Speaker 2: This is the ending of the t uh chapter of it? Cauld say, we got no answers. There's no way they're ending this game, so why.
Speaker 12: Shit?
Speaker 1: That would be fucked if they.
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 1: We got three people loved?
Speaker 4: Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: I think if you hit the middle bottle, oh yeah, I'll show you.
Speaker 1: Oh though, they'll win the dragon over the Oh yeah, these couple too.
Speaker 4: How is that?
Speaker 2: My gosh, the mad times you've been here, shout out Steve closing all his rings to her.
Speaker 4: That ships before us, What do you mean, a.
Speaker 1: Sort of graveyard of ships? Yo, we got two heads left. Oh no, we got the ring.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's still in critical Oh man, I gotta get hit in the world. Alright, Doggie Wan's end up this podcast. Good sing you guys.