Speaker 1: All right, more DEI rollbacks. Now he's going after trans and GAZE in the military. Orangina has made it clear that DEI is verboten, immoral and horrible. What are they so afraid of?
Speaker 2: Unfiltered, un hinged, He's the Courell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It is the Crall cast. I am Corel standing in front of you being immoral. According to Orangina and his followers, this morning, issuing a ban against trans people in the military, kicking them out. Uh, they want to kick out Gaze, they want to kick out trans. They're calling us im moral. The T in LGBTQ stands for trans. So if you're going for the trans, you're going for the GAZE. There's no separation there and he is. Now. First, let me say about the military. I've never understood why gays want to serve in the military. I said this yesterday and got flack for it. But you know what, the country doesn't want you. So what values are you defending? You know what American way are you defending by being in the military, first of all, and second of all, they don't want you there. They've made it so very clear for decades that they don't want gays and lesbians in the military, So why go o, well, I want the benefits, I want this, I want that. Find some other way, Join the Peace Corps, go join the French Foreign Legion, whatever. But you know what, the military does not want trans gay by in it, especially under Donald Trump. Now what they're doing is probably unconstitutional and illegal, but they don't care. You know. This morning Orangina also canceled federal grants, especially grants for DEI, and it got me wondering, like, why are Donald and all of them so afraid of DEI, Like what are they actually afraid of? They say it's immoral and that it causes good white people, white men to be overlooked for jobs. You mean the people that have had the jobs like forever, those people, the white men who have been in these roles forever. Not making way for women, for gays, by trans lesbians, you mean those people. Yeah, yeah, we've got too many of them. There's enough. We need to diversify every part of government and every part of society. But no Trump and his white closeted fagots like, oh, yes, I let the F bomb slip, Yes I did, because it is a derogatory term. And when I see Ben Shapiro, I in my brain that's what I see. I don't see a gay person. To be called gay or lesbian is a sign of respect. I see the F word. I do, And I'm sorry that just slipped out, but I'm I'm you know, this morning, someone I've known for forty years told me they voted for Trump, but they still like me, and they don't, you know, really agree with all this end of DEI, But you know it, maybe it was getting a little out of control. You don't like me if you've known me fucking forty years and then you come at me and say you voted for Trump, and that the DEI is getting a little out of control. You don't like me, and we need to start telling our allies, you know what, you don't like me if you voted for this man, if you think what Orangeina is doing is okay, you don't like me. You want me eradicated. And so I started thinking about, like where is there? And it stems from everything they do. These are the most afraid group of bullies, and that's what bullies always are afraid. This is the most afraid group of bullies in the world, and billionaires are just just lining up to suck Trump's stick. They are literally lining up. You know. Google today announcing that on Google Maps, the Golf of Mexico will now be referred to as the Golf of America. Why because serj Brinn and the other billionaires to run Google gotta be sucking the dick of Trump. Honey. Corporations have no integrity. DEI is needed because corporations won't do the right thing unless they're made to period, end of story. I've been queer and dealt with corporations my whole life, and trust me, they will not do the right thing for anybody unless they're forced too. Car companies let people die before Ralph Nader insisted on seat belts being put in because they figured the lawsuits would be cheaper than doing the seat belts. Trump, or in China, does not care if people are dying. He suspended all federal grants this morning, particularly those with DEI. But more importantly, he just stopped funding HIV medication throughout the world. This means that people in poor countries that have been relying upon the United States to get HIV meds to those countries, They're not going to get the meds, they're going to die. But he don't care about people with HIV. He's just outspreading germs. And so this fear that they have, this fear that if you let someone other than you into the tent that they'll take over, they'll take your job. It's the same fear that the magots have. Oh, the immigrants are here. They're gonna take our jobs. They're gonna take our health care. No they're not. But you can't tell them that they're gonna rape our women and kill our children. They've been saying this about immigrants since people walk from one place to another. They're gonna rape our children, They're gonna kill our villagers. That's been the anti immigrant sentiment since there were cave people, and it's never once been true. And so their fear of DEI is rooted in their own insecurity because they know they are not good enough. MAGA knows it's not good enough, and that the only way they can win is to elect this grifter because they're not good enough to do anything else. There's no MAGA side. Scientist Elon Musk is a moron. Don't say well, Elon Musk, he ain't a scientist. He ain't an engineer, He's a profiteer. They know that they're inadequate, they know that they're inferior, they know that their views are antiquated. They know that their way of life is dying, and they're terrified. And this is what they do. This is what anyone does when they're terrified their way of life is going away, because it is because it should, because it has to. So what are they prioritizing getting rid of anybody not like them? What are they not prioritizing us any American? All we're hearing about is Trump, this, Trump that, Trump, Trump Trump? Where's America in that? Where's Americans? Your grocery prices haven't gone down. He's been too busy being a bully against one percent. Trans People are one percent, and that means they're probably point zero zero five percent of the military. But he's got to go after them. What about wife beaters in the military? What about abusers? What about criminals in the military? Oh, that's fine. Trans people, no way, And soon it'll be gay people because they are terrified that if they even the playing field, they'll be shown the door, because they will. Trump is not a good president. He's not even a good person. He's a mediocre human being at best, and he's a piss poor president. And he knows it. He knows it's all a bluff, it's all a grift. He knows it. And so the only way him or Hitler or Goebels or Stalin or Putin, the only way they can level the playing field is to get rid of anyone not like them that doesn't think their way. Fire everyone that prosecuted me. Okay, he has fire anybody that thinks we should be a diverse, equitable and inclusive government. Hey, he has stop giving money to anybody because we might be giving money to someone shifts. Okay, he has going to come back. Be what you're gonna do with stintro Well. Want to support the Correll cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corral channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl, that's kr el and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blog including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: So there's an old disco song, what's gonna do about it? What's gonna do about it? Tell me what's gonna do about it? What's gonna do about it? And it appears that in today's world, we all have a lot of what's gonna do about it? Syndrome? Okay, we do. And this is something that I've heard my entire life as a gay man. What's gonna do about it? You know, that's the way it is. You gotta deal with things the way they are, because what are you gonna do about it? Damn good thing. King and Gandhi and others didn't feel that way. And I was thinking about that what's gonna do about it? Syndrome while watching Tabitha Brown. Now I love Tabitha Brown. She is a vegan, she is an actress. She is on Instagram. She does recipes, and she has spices that are for sale and everything. She's in Target, she's in Walmart. And she addressed to her fans on Instagram about Target rolling back their dei Walmart rolling back their dei uh and as a black owned business. And the people that follow her tend to be they're not maga, they're you know, they're diverse, they're about equality. They're vegans, which means they're enlightened, and so she went on and talked about this from a business person standpoint. Now I screen captured that this morning. It's not a perfect screen capture. I got a few text messages while I was recording whatever, but I wanted you to hear some of what she has to say as a black woman with products in Target and in Walmart. We put out a request for her to come on the show, but she couldn't do it today, and I really wanted to do it to address this today. So I screen captured her Instagram, which is public, and I'm going to play you just a little of what she had to say on instagt about whether we should boycott Target or Walmart because of their rollback of DI So let me play that for you. Here we go, it's coming. I'm a one man sell here.
Speaker 3: I know it has been.
Speaker 4: A tough week, right and baby, we still it's been a tough twenty five and we are still in January.
Speaker 3: But I know many of you.
Speaker 4: Are asking and have asked and send me messages about the recent DEI announcements.
Speaker 3: At Target as well.
Speaker 4: And as disheartening as it is for me, I'm not the only one effected about this.
Speaker 3: Right, It's for everyone who.
Speaker 4: Is a woman on business, minority on businesses, black owned businesses. It's for so many of us who work so very hard to be placed into retail, to finally be seen, to finally be seen and approve for retail. Because contrary to whatever the world might tell you, it has been very hard for black owned businesses.
Speaker 3: To hit shelves, right, which is why such a big.
Speaker 4: Deal when we do, when we do finally land inside of retail.
Speaker 3: So it is definitely heartbreaking to feel unsupported. Right.
Speaker 4: However, I am in business in multiple ways with Target, with Walmart and Amazon. Right, I sell Donald's recipe, my hair care products or on Amazon.
Speaker 3: They're also in Target, and of course I have a huge partnership with Target. I sell my seasonings at Walmart.
Speaker 4: I do business all over, just like many other people. And what I can tell you is, if we all decide to boycott and be like, no, we're not spending no money in these organizations, listen, I get it. And if that's how you feel, honey, I one thousand percent get it. But so many of us will be affected, and our sells will drop, our business will be hurt.
Speaker 3: And if any of you know business.
Speaker 4: It doesn't just happen overnight where you can just go take all your stuff and pull it off the shelves. There's a process, and then you gotta like where you're gonna put it. You gotta have a place to story that's money, right, You got to have another place to sell it, which is almost impossible sometimes, and even if you sell online, it's a process when it comes to business, and everyone does not have the funds or the means or the availability the space to house their own products.
Speaker 3: Right. But the thing that concerns me the most, and I want you to hear me and hear me, well, if we all decide to stop supporting said businesses and say, you know, I can't buy nothing from there, even the businesses who were affected by the DEI being right, what that does is you take all our sales and they join them down. And then those companies get to say, oh, your products are not performing, and they can remove them from the shelves and then put their preferred businesses on the shelves. And then what happens to all the businesses who've worked so hard to get where they are? Then what happens right now, I know that.
Speaker 4: Something that could solve it is ownership of these big corporations.
Speaker 3: Right. It's a long way to go there.
Speaker 4: There are amazing companies like the Village Market in Atlanta, right, who support small businesses and you can go in there and it's some amazing things that you can buy, but it's one store and it's very small. We're talking about mass market. You can't build that overnight. Do We all sometimes have these big dreams and aspirations to do that, absolutely right, But it is easier to say it than done.
Speaker 3: But it's not impossible.
Speaker 4: But until then, and in order to get there, we unfortunately have to play the game. And in playing that game, we got to be smarter than the ones who think they're in control. Okay, And I say that to say, don't allow a trying to be mindful with how I say this because I want God to give me the right words, but don't allow foolishness.
Speaker 3: To take us into separation and weed us out. Do you understand?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So basically I have an issue with a lot of things, she said. I love her, but I have an issue with a lot of things. She said, First of all, at the end, foolishness rolling back DEI programs It's not foolishness, it's culture war. Okay. Second of all, I've had to work for the Devil. I had to work at KGO, which set different rules for me, which made did things to me that would later be illegal to do to employees. And why did I had to put up with Mickey Luckoff, the worst homophobe around because he doesn't think he is one. Why because I wanted the job, because I wanted to make a difference. I wanted to be that one gay person on the radio. And the same goes at KFI. Andrew and I and then myself had to put up with being the lowest paid. The company did not offer us benefits for each other, no same sect benefit. I have put up with the devil. And let me tell you what I learned, Tabita Brown. When we come back, we're talking to you. Yeah, whyat scares Maga so much? And what we're supposed to doing? Boycott Target, boycott Walmart. Hey Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast. Then please go to patreon dot com Forward Slash Really Corell. That's Patreon dot com Forward Slash Really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com Forward Slash Really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to pay at Patreon dot com Forward Slash Really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Thank you to all my patrons at Patreon dot com, Forward Slash Really Correll, and thank you to everyone that shows up at YouTube YouTube dot com Forward Slash Really Carrell to chat with me in the chatroom. So Tabitha Brown was talking from the perspective of a black business owner about Target and Walmart and rolling back their DEI should we boycott them? And she says, well, if you boycott those stores and then my products don't sell in those stores, they'll pull my product, put some white owned business up there, and we've been defeated. So basically she's saying when she said you gotta play the game, you gotta deal with the devil, Well I've done that. My whole life is a gay man having to work for companies that could fire me just for being gay, having to work for companies that never accepted me truly, especially KFI and Kgo. And you know what I learned by playing the game and dealing with the devil. They'll still fuck you up. They'll still take you out the first chance they get. They will have no loyalty to you at all, and they'll find another reason to get rid of you, because corporations only do the right thing when they are forced to, and the mood currently is to not do the right thing. So every place that you know what DEI is good business, but these companies don't think so because they never cared about us, Target putting Pride product out front and Walmart selling they don't care about gay people. I hope that none of these, you know, Target and Walmart, they all have floats in the gay pride parades. I hope if they do it again they are egged. They don't care about us. They care about what does the government think about them, what does the general population think about them? And the general population is being quiet on this issue like they've always been quiet on equal rights issues. The general population should be screaming. It shouldn't just be blacks or gazed at boycott Target or Walmart. Everyone should boycott Target or Walmart, everybody any ally. And why isn't there a DEI marketplace where diverse businesses could go sell their wares like an Amazon, but for DEI because a billionaire doesn't want to do it. And so Tabitha Brown says, you deal with the devil.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The only way for a minority business or for a small business to make it is to go ahead and deal with these horrible companies. You know. I don't regret being on KFI or KGO. I don't, but I do regret how it made me feel as a human being. I regret that it made me hate myself at times when I was at Kgo, there were times I hated myself because I wanted nothing more than to tell Mickey luck Off and the crew to go fuck yourself, take your job and put it somewhere pretty. But I couldn't, not only because of me, but because there were so many LGBTQ people that were relying upon me to be in that job. So I hated myself. I bit my tongue, I took the crap they threw out because I wanted the scraps they were throwing. I hate that. I hate it, just like one day Tabitha Brown may hate that she stayed in Target and Walmart because we've all got this with what you're gonna do about it? Syndrome? What are you gonna do about orangina? He's the president, he's got the House and Senate. What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do? He's taking away DEI What are you gonna do. He's throwing trans people out of the military, he's stopping off What do you do? What do you do? What are you gonna do? Target and Walmart run everything we buy along with Amazon, So what are we gonna do? Gotta deal with them, Gotta deal with them. No, you don't, You don't have to go to Target. You don't have to go to Walmart. You don't have to go to stores that don't support your community. You don't, but you will because it's easier, because otherwise you might have to go to three or four stores. Otherwise you might have to find new places online to order your stuff from. Well carell, I support you, but I just don't have time. Target's got great prices on producer. Walmart has cheap groceries, and times are tough. I gotta support them, and they know it. This is not an accident. This is by design. These enormous corporations have made us dependent upon them, and now they can do whatever the fuck they want to the planet, to the people, doesn't matter. They're still gonna be printing money. Why because they've made you dependent upon them, because they've taken away alternatives, and so what are we gonna do about it? Suffer? That's what we're gonna do about it. We certainly can't buy Target. Oh I'm sure there's a few gay billionaires that could, but they won't because what's worse than the poorer people not doing anything is the richer allies do nothing. Mark Cuban could start a store that sells diverse and equitable products, and has diverse and equitable hiring practices and all of that. He could start that. He's got the billions to do it. Will he?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Costco could expand because they have great policies and they refused to roll back their DEI. They just in a meeting refused, so Costco could expand to not make it so you have to buy fifty pounds of whatever items They could start offering costcos that sell things like Target and Walmart, but they won't. Not our brand, not what we do. So when asked, what are you gonna do about it? What are you gonna do that Target doesn't support gays women? What are you gonna do that they don't believe in diverse, in inequity. Nothing, It's what Americans are known for doing. Nothing, at least MAGA does something. The guy that started all this to get it all rolled back. One guy started this, one guy with a social media following. He's the guy that got Home Depot to roll it back. He's the guy that got Best Buy to roll it back. One guy. They're rolling all of this back because of one guy and one group, and now Trump has joined in, so they feel vindicated. That guy didn't sit around and say nothing I can do. Nope, But we never show these corporations that there's more money in being fair, in being equitable, in being diverse. We don't ever demand it from them. Why because it would require a change from you, from your shopping habits, from your buying habits. Oh and it might cost you a little more money. So screw the gays, screw women, screw blacks. I gotta keep shopping at Target. I gotta keep shopping at Walmart. By the way, I don't shop at either of those stores. I don't shop at Target or Walmart. I don't. I can't remember the last time I was in a Target, and I certainly don't shop at Walmart. I'll eat less groceries if it means I have to buy my groceries at Walmart. I'll just eat less than to give them money. I will go without certain items if it means I have to shop at Target or Walmart. You won't. Tabitha Brown obviously won't. She's like, Nope, we got to play this game, and that's how we win. We win by playing their game. Really, cause it's twenty twenty five and I don't see many minorities winning. So what is playing their game doing? Oh wait, it's putting money in your pocket. You won't sell as many spices, you won't sell as much hair care product. If you pull your products out of Target and Walmart and you're in business and you want to make a lot of money. I don't slide her that. But the fact is she deals with the devil. I've done it many times. I regret it, but I had to. It's fear. They fear I'm equal playing field and now corporation, Fear losing money. Fear is what's behind it. All I have for Elvis. You want to be a hearty buddy, We'll see you tomorrow Thursday. We're doing above decades to see audience going in for that, so then they thank I love it.
Speaker 2: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the corell cast done your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: It's broadcasting from a completely.
Speaker 2: Different point of view. Yours listen daily to the corel cast done your favorite streaming service.