Speaker 1: How Andrey, Mike Crown.
Speaker 2: He's a new resting podcast show Sucking d Glenda Bood.
Speaker 3: What's march.
Speaker 2: Let Job?
Speaker 4: What's up? Everybody? Hello, and welcome to another edition of the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast. I'm your host, the most professional Wrestler TNA star, proud member of the System, one half of the tag team Champions of the World, a main character on AMC TV Thursday nights at nine, The Scottie Pippen, a wrestling figure collecting. Brian Myers.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm also here, producer of the show Smart Mark Sterling Escra, the most famous professional wrestling lawyer, a e W star and Ring of Honor legend. And this show talk to you by our good friend's Ringside collectibles. Use code major to.
Speaker 4: Save my God, and you're gonna want to use that code asap. Brother. We're gonna talk about demolition Coloseum collection later.
Speaker 2: And I heard some hyper bowl from you, some hyperbole from you about those figures as figures. Hey, we're missing somebody.
Speaker 4: It is awfully quiet here. I love this double screen. I feel like I'm a bigger star, you know.
Speaker 2: I like that I should be smaller.
Speaker 4: I watching along on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Matt. He's in Italy against his will. He was kidnapped.
Speaker 4: He's been kidnapp by Chelsea Green, He's being forced to go sightseeing. He's absolutely miserable if you're following along on social media. But we're here. We are going to throw to Matt and Chelsea later in the show vis I don't know what they're talking about, meatballs or something. I don't know what they'll have and sore for us.
Speaker 2: I also don't know the details, but I do know that it is a question and answer segment with Brosky and Chelsea where Brosky let everyone in the group ask whatever they wanted, and you know, if Chelsea's on this thing, the majority of the questions are maybe to her.
Speaker 4: It's a reunion of what was this show that had three episodes Major Theme Parks?
Speaker 2: Uh fuck?
Speaker 4: What was it? Major Parks?
Speaker 2: Major Parks? I forget, It'll come to.
Speaker 4: Me Matcot Adventure.
Speaker 2: And I don't even remember. I looked at a couple of the questions and I was like, immediately, this is already major Land, and I was like, this is a great show because it was an awesome question about like Broski's collecting habits and like how she's feeling about it nowadays.
Speaker 4: My wife just showed me a thread of her and Chelsea exchanging, burying me in Matt's dressing habits. Really, yeah, I'm sorry. We have our dream jobs and we don't have to wear suits and bullshit or places we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I have my dream dub and I have to wear a suit, which is a rib.
Speaker 4: But I guess she dragged him to Target to buy like civilian clothes so his nipples weren't hanging out all over Italy.
Speaker 2: Oh smart, I did notice he was wearing sleeves.
Speaker 4: I know it must be to add to his misery too, insecure wearing sleeves and shit everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's the one clip of him asking where guardians is?
Speaker 4: That popped me right?
Speaker 2: You see that? And then there was also the one that I sent you where he's just asleep in the cab.
Speaker 4: He's against as well, guys not taking in the sights of So I said this the bark off there. I don't blame him that much because we are wrestlers. We travel for a living, So the last thing you want to do on your time off is travel, no offense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wives, Yeah, I like traveling and it still doesn't. Sometimes it does not sound like the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah I know, and yeah same likewise, but it just sounds like, oh man, but I just I don't know. I work so hard for this home that I love. Can we just stay here?
Speaker 2: Yes? And but yeah the ultimate like, do I want to go to Italy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, I want to go to Italy between two TVs.
Speaker 4: I think that about like Hawaii and stuff when I want to take my kids in Hawaii. Yeah that sounds amazing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, between two wrestling shows that you have to worry about. Yeah, bring your gear, you know, on this on this trip to Hawaii.
Speaker 4: All right, some follow up I guess we'll do here.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're in the follow up segment. But we got giveaways and all that crap, right, sure do it? Just do it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, hey, you have to leave a review. We want you to leave a review, but not just any review, a major review, and then you just because.
Speaker 4: We want this podcast to grow like Dylan Postel never did.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do not want to be like Dylan. Use the hashtag major review. But you have to put this on Instagram. You got to put this on iTunes, you gotta put this on YouTube something. But post the review and the winner this week has at Big has gave us a five star review. He says, this freaking pod is amazing. I constantly have one of your pods playing in the car. The way you guys are with fans I see in the videos and photos is amazing and it's great to see a group of professionals be so great to the fans.
Speaker 4: Yes, we do have rules, nice words, but.
Speaker 2: I do feel we're nice right. Actually, yesterday at Wrestle Pro, somebody, a couple of people said to me in just the first second and seconds of the interaction, wow, you're much nicer than Max. I mean, that's not saying much.
Speaker 4: Saying much at all. Anyone you meet there that's gonna be Yes, I'm Jeff Oh. The giveaway a giveaway.
Speaker 2: Yes, all you gotta do is retweet's free retweet.
Speaker 4: Get the brand new Jumbos oversized sticker that Brosky was It was so nice. Brosky was mad that he almost thought I wasn't gonna fit in the envelope. There's some incentive for.
Speaker 2: You, yes, And I actually don't know what the giveaway. I don't have that information from John. I don't remember what it was. Yesterday, last week, and I don't know what it is this week, but last week winner James Perkins born in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 4: Nice congratsolation James. Free figure for a retweet or repost whatever they call it next these days.
Speaker 2: All right, what do we got?
Speaker 4: We got?
Speaker 2: What do we got?
Speaker 4: We'll follow up? All right. TNA was in Sacramento, California. It was a Champion's Challenge. Of course, I'm one of the champions at TNA, so myself and Bear Bronson, Cedric Alexander we were representing on the champions side, a ten on ten, five on five ten man tag all the biggest stars at TNA, Wrestling dot dot dot, and Casey Navarro. Somehow, that little pip Squeak got the victory. I don't even want to talk about it. I don't know Elias here, he's taken illegal substance or something. He was able to slam me in Cedric. At the same time, a lot of controversial stuff came out of this. A lot of people don't like each other on the same team. It was I was, what's that?
Speaker 2: Elias?
Speaker 4: Oh, Elijah, Yeah, sorry, walk with You're such a company man, Thanks Mark, But there he is. Oh look at that. Oh wow, crush him bear awesome time. The Sacramento crowd was rocking. We're on our way to Denver this weekend, on the road to Slam Aniversary in Boston. So pretty pretty exciting stuff coming out of TENA. Oh this this clown showed up too. Who's who he signed? Apparently? I saw it being.
Speaker 2: I saw somebody posted a clip of him doing moves and it just said it looks like stone cold Steve Auston moving fast, and I was like, holy shit, I did think for a split second it was stone cold. When you look at him from behind him, the same sized body, bald head.
Speaker 4: I will say this deceivingly athletic.
Speaker 2: This guy is for sure flying all over the place.
Speaker 4: You can do some awesome stuff. So but Eddie's gonna have to beat his asked. We'll figure it out. We did it a little bit actually. By the way, I gotta say this man, Chris van Vliet this week ooh yeah, my episode dropped. We filmed it like almost two months ago, maybe more Square Circle Expo A lot I got. I got a lot of people wondering why they ally was in gear because if you just see the clips on socials is very confusing, but it is explained in the pod that I was at a wrestling convention and I literally did the smallest amount of time that I had free. I gave to Chris Servely to get that interview done, and then I went downstairs with less than an hour to spare and called a fatal for way match with Taki Mihonoka, who I met for the very first time in that moment.
Speaker 2: So right, and we talked about that on the podcast because you took the Meetchinoka driver right.
Speaker 4: And I will say this man, like Mamblely, he's number one in this space. He is so good at what he does. Yes, and his reach has gotten to the point of like my phone Thursday into Friday like did not stop going off. And I mean like people in the business I haven't talked to in years, freaking uh, you know, people from high school and stuff that told me they like it pretty pretty surreal, so very humbling and cool to be to be on a platform like that, you know, tell a little bit of my story, so pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I immediately listened to it. I said, I'm sick of listening to Broski interview. So it was good to hear one from you. I thought it was phenomenal. I I have said before, I think that Chris Bambley is the best wrestling interviewer bar Nutt. I think Colt is just as good, but he doesn't do it anymore. Yeah, so he lost, So he lost to bambleet. Flambley is so good. I said this when when he had Max castro on and somehow made him look like a human being. There's nobody better.
Speaker 4: I mean that's tough to do, right, Yeah figured that out yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's nobody better. See, he did so great with him at a at a weird time in his career or whatever. And I thought that you guys had a great conversation and putting you over. You're really good at answering questions and not like overstaying. You're welcome on the question.
Speaker 4: The opposite of Jeff Jarrett, sure, the opposite of Eric Bischoff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you you answered the question, you know, and if he wants you to go deeper, he'll ask and you're deeper. But like you're good at at at doing it really concise, and you know, it kept the interview flowing and you hit so many different topics and you know, I.
Speaker 4: Mean that's all him. But yeah, I think a lot of us do with my fandom. I mean I listen to I've been listening to podcasts as long as they've been around for wrestling, and before that, I was a huge shooting interview guy. There's ones that you know, I would you know, I just adored, and then there's ones that I'm like, oh my god, this is the cure for insomnia, you know what I mean? Like literally, I and I love Mike Rotunda. I R S is the man. There was an Roah straight shoot with Mikerotunda. If I had trouble sleeping, I would put it in like I'm dead serious, like if I was up as like two am, I to put this on and would like put me out because he's just so monotone and just not really engaging too much, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, but there's the age old mistake is like, hey, so how did you like get into collecting? And then they're like, well, I was born and.
Speaker 4: Right he went too vague of a question too, But that's he's just he's just so good and he's so disalarming. I guess maybe like, you know, if nothing feels like gotcha stuff, you know, like you're just just talking.
Speaker 2: You know, he's so good, great clips out of it. I thought you did a great job.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Man, he's just man, like I said, very humbling. It's crazy, Like I mean, I another weird thing is the day but he announced that that, you know, Wednesday night, that it was coming out finally, which also like I did it two months ago, so I kind of was like, I don't even remember what we talked about, and I was so flustered about the match and like doing so much stuff. I was like, oh boy, like I barely remembered like what we covered.
Speaker 2: Right, you know.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he's just incredible.
Speaker 2: Did did did Big Dwaine call you?
Speaker 4: I not know. I'm hoping Big Duine sees that post about I mean CV, just him over for all his greatness and give me a little social media love. I'll take I'll take the rub, yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: Brosky what he actually had a match this week, Sammy's ay, I think you know what. I think it was revenge for me saying how Harry was last week, and you know Brosky caught the uh you know the backlash of that if you will. But look at that tan Bro.
Speaker 2: First of all, the internet is going nuts about this picture because I mean, it looks pretty tan.
Speaker 4: And he's like, he's definitely cheating, and he's closer to the camera than Sammy is, and just all the tricks to even make it worse for Sam's eight.
Speaker 2: Also, it was funny a lot of people mentioning they're listening to the pot about how Brosky hates armpit hair, and then you see him in a headlock with their.
Speaker 4: Sammy z Aine's orange armpit hair all over his face. Yeah. Nice. Well, yeah, you know what I popped for when I watched this back, and I have to fact check their I don't look us up, but I didn't realize this arena in Spain, which I'm not sure if I wrestled in or not, is the Dream Team Olympics win building. I know they said that on a comic.
Speaker 2: I was like, whoa, Sobey's look at these wrestling move bros You.
Speaker 4: Look at him and he's going for it. Fortunately, did not get the victory, but pretty awesome multiple seg match go check that out On SmackDown. Brosky and sammy'sane and then he was held captive and how to go Sightseeing after So I wasn't the only huge star on a podcast this week. Do you know that Mark No also major Mark Sean Radigan better known as sa Rat. We talk about him all with his son Finn. Yes, he gets mentioned almost weekly on here Epic Talk with Cody Rhodes on what do you want to talk about? So cool? I text with Cody about this actually after I was saying how much I love Seana fan and I think they're just such great fans, and I was saying, I hope like a casual fan doesn't see this thumb and go, I don't want to fuck and listen to some fan in his kid, you know, right, because I feel like the negative would jump out at them. You know that Cody's interviewing Triple H and Stefanie, like these megastars in the business. But I thought, and obviously I'm biased because I know these people, but just an awesome story of like true fandom, and deeper than that is like the father son connection of this, you know, I feel like as a parent, like you know, Sean is like holding on to this, you know, as long as Finn. You know, Finn might not like wrestling forever, you know, and you got to cherish this time. Like Mackenzie liked wrestling for like two years on the Dot, and I feel like I soaked it up as much as I could. And I don't even think Madison ever ever really liked wrestling, So you know, it's just a it's a different perspective and a very fun story and I encourage people to give it a chance and listen. You know, for sure, it's pretty pretty awesome. So congratulations. And I also text Shawn this, I said, Finn for how young he has really held his own and came off incredible in this interview, so things should be very proud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unbelievable. One of my favorite things about this podcast and the fans over the years has been there's been there's a number of fans that we met six years ago at the first you know, seven years ago at the first Toy Drive, you know, who came in with their tiny five year old, you know, and now they're like young adults coming into the Toy Drive and see a lot these father and son combos grow over the.
Speaker 4: Years bigger than all of us. Is terrifying.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah. So it's just it's just really cool and really cool to watch the fandoms grow as as the kids and the families grow.
Speaker 4: Sob deeper, deeper perspective of the business. You know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: See here at one of our ultimates. Right here, he's on multiple pods in one week. Oh and also, if you want to know more about Seret and his collection, you can catch them on the Major five The Pecker Checker.
Speaker 4: As they said pack aka the Packer Checker.
Speaker 2: Yes, so he shows off his top five Look at this. Look at Oh my god, look at in the background.
Speaker 4: He's about to get attacked by Darth Vader. We should that's concerning.
Speaker 2: He's got an NWA title, which I bet you is a real one.
Speaker 4: He's got a Cody rode straight from Harley Races.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got a Cody robes robe just sitting there and he's going to tell you his top five best ship on the shows.
Speaker 4: That's that's incentive to watch and listen for sure.
Speaker 2: Major Marx dot Com A leading up, there's a couple of great episodes I did want already. Brian's got to be scheduled soon.
Speaker 4: So by the way, see right with a kNs wrestle Fest shoutout and a major pod shout out in that Cody interview.
Speaker 2: So super nice. Yeah, okay, love that.
Speaker 4: How about our girl Tipanga breaking the wrestling figure internet this week? My god, she knew what she's done. This was like a catfish situation. My god, this was like a just baiting nerds to watch this. Sheep out her kids bucket or wrestlers and just goes through them like. There's really not much else to this content besides saying, how many you know us?
Speaker 6: Why do I have so much stuff?
Speaker 7: No judging, please. Our entire family is very into WWE wrestling, so I want to go through them and figure out if I have any duplicate hits. Talk about a few of my faves.
Speaker 2: My husband is One thing though, One thing though, I don't like when people call it WW wrestling. First of all, I know there's a WW figures, but I also know she's an AW fan. I've seen her at jos Oh.
Speaker 4: Again, I don't think she discriminates from her brands.
Speaker 2: Okay, but why call it?
Speaker 4: Actually this has been there's no jazzuars and there's bin though. I'm pretty sure I watched this one, so let's let's double check.
Speaker 2: I guess I get that so, yes, the figures are ww but but that her family not.
Speaker 7: Just WB recommended. I let you all know that I have a four and six year old, and then I'm not just collecting these all myself, lest you think I was a weirdo struggle whoa, this is the Undertaker. He has an awesome leather coat. So I note my son tries to do the Undertaker eyes. Oh this is already a lot of sina. Here's a headless CM Punk two more Sinas Penta is like we are just big fans. Drew McIntyre, Paul Hayman the manager, he saints Torso just his upper half a bag of hands, truly, that must have.
Speaker 2: Been a jazzuars if the upper upper half right.
Speaker 4: Uh you know what great catch?
Speaker 7: Yeah, thirty Rhads wearing a John Cena shirt, Deeth Rowlins.
Speaker 6: CM Punk two more.
Speaker 7: Cinas, Lexus King, Brawn, Brigger another Sena Obafemi. We were onto Obafemi day one. My kids were fans. Well, guys, there's obviously only one thing left to do, play with them.
Speaker 4: We have three rings.
Speaker 6: Of wrestling.
Speaker 1: Who's going to take on.
Speaker 2: Jy She knows all.
Speaker 4: The names, you.
Speaker 7: Guys can go. I like to be alone.
Speaker 4: You can tell her like boys boys too. There's like no female talent, right even with the mom who likes wrestling. Yeah right, damn, Hey you said it, Tom, you said it, pal and Wine that to Panga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was this was great. I love the fandom. Yes, she likes a w though.
Speaker 4: Come on, I know you could catch there. You can't separate the torso of Ricky Saints. So that is a Ricky Starks figure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that she had.
Speaker 4: I gotta say some of those are a brand new, especially that penta. I mean she's using discount code major. I hope it rings like collectibles.
Speaker 8: That's definitely definitely.
Speaker 2: Also, I was surprised she didn't show her own wrestling action figure.
Speaker 4: You know what. That would have been a perfect you know plug segue and and that little social clip for sure for her. But anyway, I haven't seen this yet, but apparently Our Truth was on Undertaker's podcast and was discussing the potential of a Little Jimmy figure back in the day.
Speaker 2: Oh I did see, let's take a.
Speaker 3: Can you pitch for Little Jimmy to have his own action figure?
Speaker 2: I did, what would it be said?
Speaker 1: We can't do that?
Speaker 3: Truth, We've got to get the people say, would like a little extra space and you're.
Speaker 4: In, you're and you're no, he don't get in the box with me, just his own box, empty empty box.
Speaker 6: People.
Speaker 2: I bet they would buy it.
Speaker 9: I would yeah, they wrestling, Yeah, they would definitely buy it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to ask, can I do you need to bring bring little Jimmy back and just see the actual figure? I think the legends there you go.
Speaker 4: Okay, A couple of thoughts about this one. Yes, I think as ridiculous as that concept is, people would buy that. But it can't be twenty two ninety nine in the pat you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, here's here's my thought. You take the John Cone's son.
Speaker 4: No, it's got to have like, yes, it's got to have like as if it was that size, like you could see the bubble. No.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, you take the John Cones's son's body and you make it clear like the clear sena.
Speaker 4: Mmm. Then that I don't know. I don't love that because that's I see what you're doing. It also makes me think of the dead people from Star Wars. That's not really you know, right, But I think if it's just you know, it has the bubble, the shell, the blister, sure, but it would be that size, you know, And if it's like four ninety nine, I think you're selling Little Jimmy's boxes like non stop. I also do agree that Little Jimmy is due for a comeback on television and Truth can start referencing him again, you know.
Speaker 2: But also I think Michelle McCool said it. If you take if you get maybe a Santio a Comic Con exclusive, are our truth legend of from that time, right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then in the box is the empty empty spot and then the coolness of there is you could get it signed by him, and then I don't know who would sign Little Jimmy. Maybe Sino would sign Littlejimmy or something.
Speaker 4: Well maybe he does. That might be oh yeah, no signs for head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So so you get that in a Little Jimmy signature.
Speaker 4: The potentially this wasn't as like laughable as I think people would presume. I agree, Uh, were are a couple awesome social clips to go through here, Jon Favreau, creator and filmmaker uh behind you know Mandalorian Grogu. This was an awesome clip when he threw out like a low key banger action figure term in this thing that I don't even know if people talking to him truly understood, like us figure fans would, let's take a look.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 10: One of the things I like about our collaboration, especially as it started from the very first season, was we took characters that may have been and overlooked, that we know from our childhood but haven't been defined, and we took those characters and like in the case of Queil, we took an ug knot which was not which is we were joking's like they're paying warmers the yeah figures, I know, but it was it was the figurines our older brothers let us play with, right, because they were playing with the cool characters. Can you bring story to those and could you dimensionalize them?
Speaker 9: And I think it was a nice way to connect with what people's memory was, but not to interfere with what people's understanding of the main characters. So by having this, and we built a whole, a whole ensemble of these characters that were just almost like punchlines.
Speaker 4: Yeah, misfit toy.
Speaker 2: Misfit toys.
Speaker 4: Awesome, what an awesome explanation of collecting, you know, nostalgia and nerdiness. But brought into like such an you know, big big scene, you know, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, if I could say, it's one of the reasons why I was so drawn to Mandalorian show in the first place, it was it was a show set in a very important era of Star Wars, and it was the side characters were now the main characters. And you know, obviously it's changed now and there's much more it's it's gotten more grandiose and stuff, especially with this last with the movie. But what I loved so much about Mandalorian and Grogu was it was like this backwater side character show and that was the appeal of it. So I love that, and I love that he said pegwarmers, And I thought for years you guys made that up. You didn't make that up.
Speaker 4: I don't know where we got that. I would never take credit.
Speaker 2: For that, Okay, I thought you guys made it up with a polem.
Speaker 4: Was the first time I heard that or where? I don't know, man, I know, early Pod days, that's all we referred to Apollo Cruise as right, but A man, I don't know. That's a great question. What was the first of a peg warmer?
Speaker 2: I thought, I thought you guys made it up. I'm gonna still think you did, and I'm gonna think John.
Speaker 4: I would, I mean, that would be blown. There's no way, bro, skin I made that up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know where we would have got that from. Maybe somebody. Maybe we should have some follow up if anyone knows, like another time that that was said, like where we would get that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Uh, Russell Crowe. There's another clip that I love that came out this week, Uber fan Yeah, Russell Pro, Russell Crowe of Wressell Pro No, okay, Hollywood icon Russell Crowe. He comes out of this hotel this week. This clip goes viral on our social media and other platforms. I thought this was as well as you can handle this situation, let's take a look.
Speaker 2: Sure, Doug, push it on me. It all comes to you.
Speaker 4: Everybody's spike as soon as somebody is a dicky.
Speaker 3: Maximis maybe.
Speaker 4: Someone asked for like a description there, and I guess he's like, no way, But bro, yeah, I mean, how how else you know? How else would you handle that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: And and what you have to understand too, he should.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have to do that. He could have just walked by.
Speaker 2: Sure, But but we talk about this kind of stuff as D minus list celebrity. First of all, I'm an f but you know, even Broski, one of the most famous wrestlers in the world, could still be considered a D list celebrity as far as like people around the world. This is an A plus celebrity. He gets this every time he walks out of anywhere. Right, So you would assume somebody like this has to set some ground rules or he doesn't have a life.
Speaker 4: I mean, he didn't have to even do what he did. Yeah, right, exactly, And the ground rules I think is pretty fair, right, right. And you know there's a lot of people saying, get an asshole and give me a second and I'll get it done.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, like you're looking at some stuff like I can't fully judge because I don't know. I'm not there, But you got to think eighty percent of that shit's going for sale.
Speaker 2: Right, sure the people that do that, Yeah, I know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna that's my guess, right, And I'm maybe maybe I'm being an asshole, but like I'm thinking abras out of that is getting flipped. The other twenty or real Russell Crowe diehards are really just waiting out there to meet a hero, you know what I mean. Yeah, so it's tough to have sympathy about the situation. And also I probably told the story before about that again because it's like one of my favorites. When I was a kid, I used to do like a summer road trip to go see the Mets play in different cities with my parents, and I would bring like my friend Danny Marks. And one year we went to Baltimore when the Mets were playing the Orioles, and we realized that our hotel was across the street from the Mets hotel, So like all weekend we were like kind of like on high alert to meet the Mets, Like we'd see him in the mall during the day and stuff. It was like really exciting for me. I was like probably in the ninth grade. So one night after the game, we went back and some of the Mets would walk back because it was so close, and some would take the team bus. So these guys are, you know, they're slowly trickling in walking. The bus hasn't come yet, so we're getting guys. I have cards and baseballs and stuff, and then I see Jason Israehausen, who ended up having a really nice career as a closer. But I'd already got up probably like twice that weekend. This would be like the third time, and I had a card and he was the only one there, so I'm like, is he your mind signing this? And I handed to him as the bus pulls up, and I'm like, oh fuck, And now I'm stuck in this transaction. I can't you know, get it back, and I'm just being nice and the fans swarm this bus and Mike Piazza gets off. It's the summer of ninety nine. He is a fucking rock star, one of the biggest names in baseball, and he is I mean, dude, one hundred plus people just close in on it had to be fucking terrifying. But also like that was his life, you know, like that's what he was doing every you know, every day. And to his credit, he's taking the items it's gonna be even hard to even show. And he's signing in the air like this, grabbing stuff, grabbing stuff and going with the herd of people, and I'm way out of it because like I'm so far away because I got stuck with Izzy's watching it, and my friend Danny Marx is in there, and it's like crazy and he's signing stuff in the air and he's fucking like all the way through the lobby to the elevator, and they finally got him in and up whatever, and then my buddy got a ball sign. It's like one of the worst autographs of all time because he like, how do you sign like this? You know, I mean not even like it was just chaos, but he was still doing it, which is crazy, which he could have just kind of screamed and said no way, you know. And then I remember this met the guy I represents the Mets, Jay Harwiz. He's like a legendary Mets figure. He came down after the lobby and fucking screamed everybody. He's like, he's got sharply all over his fucking expensive clothes. You guy should be ashamed of yourself. It was crazy, fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Wow, But that's true.
Speaker 4: Clip. That's the flip side of what I'm trying to say here about Russell Crowe. And you know, like if you don't lay down some fucking rules, that's a great way to handle that.
Speaker 2: What do you do with all those autographs?
Speaker 4: Like I have ever? So I was a trading card guy. I have them all, with them all and the thing every trading card ever brought.
Speaker 2: So somewhere you have that is rent housing.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. Yes, in a little while, Uh stack up, and.
Speaker 2: You never tried to get rid of it, like when you were cutting things.
Speaker 4: No, some of that stuff he was like always sentimental about because I'm literally thinking of like this trip I took with my family and I got you know, yep, yeah, all right, yeah, uh okay, I guess I mean this is really a Broski segment, but we'll discuss it because we've discussed many times. I guess you've got more ridiculously bad inaccurate fanatics t shirts to discuss here. Let's go through. I know Broski loves to bury this. It does give me cringe too, I gotta say, but yeah, it gives me cringe, like now when I see it for sale, but when I see someone wearing it like at a show, and I'm like, oh, this guy doesn't know any better. Oh that sucks.
Speaker 2: You know, this one is? This one's not as as as bad.
Speaker 8: As I think there's a few here, let's go through them. Okay, okay, let's see. Yeah, this is the one I thought that what was not as bad?
Speaker 4: Okay, right, because Brett's look didn't change drastically right throughout his like run of being a top guy. But this is a like eighty seven hard foundation Brett. You know that's not top champion Brett. Yeah, taking on Yoko in ninety three at Russmy and nine. Yes, inaccurate, a little bad, but I to the non super fan eye, I'm sure easy pass.
Speaker 2: Right. But then also, who's making these shirts? Because you should at least know better.
Speaker 4: But that's it, Well, that's the guys. That's like a standard Brett like clip art thing that they used and saying, you know, he's just pulling during his references. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, You're right, you're right. Not as bad as the tightest.
Speaker 4: Right, No, the tightest thing is unbelievable. Yeah, what else do we have a We have an Undertaker shirt that's rough that doesn't like is that real? This is a real shirt? I also, I can't sometimes I know they're not allowed to put the F logo, but that just ruins that too for me.
Speaker 2: You're right y'are right? Yeah, yeah, not cool at all.
Speaker 4: And that's clearly like a nineteen ninety four ninety five Undertaker shot on a ninety eight ish inspired shirt pretty brutal. You know what.
Speaker 2: You know what I'll say, pal, what you got your wife making fun of your style? Shit like that. We're maybe we don't have the style that is normal in the world, right, like like like there's nobody that wants us to walk down the runways, but when it matters in the wrestling world, like would we be caught dead with an Attitude era shirt with a with.
Speaker 4: A w do bat That's what I was saying, Like it hurts, Like it doesn't hurt me that much that this is for sale. It hurts when I see someone at a shell wearing this. I'm like, oh yeah, like your street cred is immediately you know, down a notch.
Speaker 2: For me, sure, and but what you know what, you know what would be in style an actual nineteen ninety eight Attitude era shirt.
Speaker 4: Oh then then it's the opposite, like oh shit, yo, somebody walks into Boys looking he's.
Speaker 2: Vintage Undertaker Attitude Aero shirt. You're like, bro, it's better than the brand new Jordan's.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, it's along the same line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, but our but look, our wives do not care about that kind of style, but we do.
Speaker 4: And then here we go one more.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me see here.
Speaker 4: Now, this is not Russian era raw shirt which has twenty eleven photos of Triple H and Randy Orton. Again tough, this is not. This is along the lines of the Brett one. This isn't like so bad, but it's like the Undertaker wants insulting. Yes, this is you know, yeah, and even Taker is it's hard as it's probably a little later than you would say Ruthless.
Speaker 2: Right, Also, like I just you know, I'm not a Ruth's Disgression guy, but it's just who wants to wear the shirt?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Hey, we talked about all the time. There has been no real sentimental value for the Ruthless Aggression era yet, but it could become. I'm hoping it's coming, I really am, because actually I think Hot Tanker, I think there's some banger matches and moments in the ruth Disgression era, you know, Oh my god, yeah, sure I was. Actually we'll talk about later in the show. Because the target legends has that new Triple h truth, which is a Ruthless era figure to me, and I had to kind of rearrange my ruthless slow thinking. Damn. There's some really awesome figures that Mattel has made depicting this era.
Speaker 2: But you know, the one weird unfortunate thing about the Ruth's aggression is is that Ben Wah is all over it, you know, so the ww there you.
Speaker 8: One hundred percent right. That is also why it's not so celebrated, because you go, there's so many moments that white wash it a little bit. Yeah, you can't really, you're not. They're not going to vault it. You know, there's check out this Ben wal match.
Speaker 4: So tough. Yeah, it's tough, tough, tough, tough. All right, guys, it's finally here. It is June first, as we record this, and you know what that means. And people have been asking because we haven't teased it at all, and they've been asking, what are the pre orders for Collectmajor dot Com for the month of June.
Speaker 2: I literally don't know the first time I'm extreme.
Speaker 4: My favorite rivalry in the history of professional wrestling, Tommy Dreamer versus Raven, will be playing out before your eyes and your Big Rubber Guy collection, the first ever Extreme Big Rubber Guys are on sale as of thirty minutes ago. Go get him collect Major dot Com. Tommy Dreamer is in stock, guys, and and Raven is a month away. So if you order both, all you gotta do is wait a month ish, don't quote me on that. And Dreamer. If you order Dreamer by himself, if you're gonna meet Tommy somewhere and you want this in hand, you order him solo. It'll ship this week, I think. So there's some incentive, guys, So.
Speaker 2: The tactic orders order Tommy and then and then order Raven and.
Speaker 4: Then you can't wait, yes, or if you if you don't need it that urgently.
Speaker 2: I guess you, then you pay extra for shipping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, obviously, look at the locks on Raven. Raven's hair and likeness is not easy to get done. But TTD Brian Batty, the Dream Team, d Freedom, you know, uh fine tooth combing. These things pretty awesome, removable, uh flannel.
Speaker 2: Shirt friend who loves Raven. I just took a screenshot to send him.
Speaker 4: There you go. It's freaking awesome, very very proud and honored to have these guys in excited to get big rubber guys in that extreme genre because you know, the possibilities are pretty endless.
Speaker 2: I'll let you know what he says. That's great.
Speaker 4: Collect Major get Extreme. We were for news. Let's do it in the News brought to you our good friends Major Restic Figure Podcast has a new tag team, Marsh Garage Beer.
Speaker 1: Scratch that Figure Ridge and scratch that beer rige with Garage Beer.
Speaker 4: Every tag team needs a name, and here it is Major Garage Beer. Garage Beer is light, refreshing and made with the highest quality. You can choose between the light Beer or my favorite the line, and.
Speaker 2: With only ninety five calories, it's the smart beer to drink.
Speaker 4: I'm Brian Myers, the most professional drink.
Speaker 2: I'm smart, Mark Stirling and I love be You Flavored.
Speaker 1: Beer and I'm always ready Matt Clagny and the Major Garage is always open.
Speaker 11: Last time we partnered with Garage Beer, things got a little out of hand. But this time we're doing things more professional, classic, more class. These guys, guys, what can't we enjoy boom more polish good idea.
Speaker 2: It's a crisp, refreshing partnership. Yeah, Hilton integrity on teamwork and focus. You know, Brian, we we we've talked a lot about the calorie intake in the beers, and you know, both of us have been on this health kick lately. I don't really want a big, heavy I p A anymore. I just don't want it.
Speaker 4: It's not it's not good for you.
Speaker 2: I don't want a fruity Colada. No, I don't want all that.
Speaker 4: Yes, hey, Mark, there's nothing we can say to plug garage beer this week. That's gonna top Travis Kelcey smashing a garage beer at the Eastern Conference Finals last week with Taylor Swift by his side.
Speaker 2: So that is unbelievably true.
Speaker 4: Holy cow.
Speaker 2: And you know what he did that for eighty calories.
Speaker 4: Yes, and took it to the brain. One shot, one camera shot. Pretty awesome. So find your garage beer. I gotta I keep meaning to explore. I want to find that bucket, the big old spackle bucket of garage beers for the summer. Look into that, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So we're flowing here, and we also have a little giveaway here. If you use hashtag major garage post a little picture or something, you could win a prize. In the Winner this week ao p W underscore figures. He says, damn, can is as big as a b RG. Look at that. That is the big boy the pint.
Speaker 4: Oh damn, but that's bigger.
Speaker 2: It's bigger than the model and it's not bigger than Andre. So look at look at the scaling there on the big rubber guys.
Speaker 4: To be fair, though, the model in Tornado have a little bent knee. You know they're they're in there. There's fighting stance, that's true.
Speaker 2: I would have got for news pal.
Speaker 4: All right, Uh, I just closed out my cheat sheet here. All right, First we have from KWK some new drops. One is a Kevin Kelly, one of five hundred seph preorder here in June fifth. I guess there's no variants to that. I don't know what I mean. Maybe I guess he says war zone on his I guess that.
Speaker 2: Would be that's a raw Kevin Kelly.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, But morning what he actually says there, I guess that's maybe I'm warning like the legality of what that says. But I think war zone theyuld probably get away with.
Speaker 2: I close my eyes and think of like, you know, raw Kevin Kelly and He's in a black shirt with like a red tag on it. Yeah right, So like this I think is just representing you know, early attitude are.
Speaker 4: I'm sure, and that is a first time figure for him. And then unbelievable actually for another first time here the fantastics Bobby Fulton, Tommy Rodgers getting three different deco jobs here from KWK. So pretty cool. Like I said, anytime someone gets their first one, I'm always happy for said talent because it is a big deal. Especially these guys have been in the business for so long. Bobby Fulton is still at every convention and show all around the country. So pretty cool for them. Congratulations. Next, this one was pretty interesting. There's always interest when you see this talent's name and when things get made of them. But brand new owen Hart ice cream bar. He sees exclusives one of one hundred. I don't even know how many will be left as of this recording, because I could see these, you know, one hundreds, not a lot proof both through studios to make awesome stuff we've covered. It comes in that cool stand to keep it up right, very very fun and it looks like a trading card and a sticker there. I love the box.
Speaker 2: The boxes box makes it so fun.
Speaker 4: It's a really wonderful presentation. If you haven't explored obviously, our heart's are rare yet, so that might maybe that'll be some people's first first times.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 4: Might need you to help me out with this one. Nerd Closet and Golden Era of Wrestling Matt Maniacs Paul Ellering. This is a Wrestle Caade exclusive for I guess this fall coming in November. They did that last year with the Demolition, I believe. So there it is Wrestle Caid right on the So go go with your road Wars, right yeah, I mean you almost need them to go with the Road Warriors, the legendary manage. I'll tell you what. I go to every rest ca and I'm gonna get some big rubber guys signed by Paul el Ring. So this is a win win for Russell Caid goers.
Speaker 2: We just recently put over. We both got a bunch of the Matt Maniacs figures.
Speaker 4: Everybody who sees them is very impressed, you know. I mean, I think it's something that needs to be in your hand to be like in awe of and it just goes the extra mile and I'll tell you this. He doesn't know it yet. He's probably going to hear this now. But Matt Kardona has a private signing with Brian Myers coming up to sign to sign some of my Matt Maniacs Major Player two packs. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Ha ah.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna sit them down here on my beautiful kitchen counter.
Speaker 2: Two things I will say about Matt Maniacs, Okay, one is a putover and one is a critique. Okay. The putover is I love the name of the brand, Matt Maniacs is cool, and the logo is is interesting, colorful and not intrusive, right, So I think they did a really good job branding, So that's one. The critique is that what I really think that they need to really take this line off is a couple of heavy hitters, like.
Speaker 4: Top guys, like a Frick Flair or.
Speaker 2: Like a Rick Flair or a macho man or because the tag doom is.
Speaker 4: Ultimately the tag team approach is very fun and different, adding to the different of it. But I hear, but now that they have you're seeing a single packed figure. Yes, they can obviously explore anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, build the world out. What I love is the interesting idea of having a new collection that is not a retro. It is not a big rubber guy, it is not an homage to something else. It's a really neat, cartoony looking eighties style thing.
Speaker 4: At first, I know, early on when we saw these, we were like, what are these like weird retros? But they're not. Yes, so it was hard to understand. But now that there's it's a line and there's a ton yes, it's like very fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then what I want in my collection is a couple of couple of bangers.
Speaker 4: Imagine but in the two Pac world. Like, imagine if they signed Flair at Macho and they do like a WrestleMania eight you know what I mean. Ship like that. There's a lot of yes, a lot of possibilities make this stuff very fun.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 4: Uh f C Toys Bone Crushing Wrestlers showed off a Dan Housen.
Speaker 2: Well, we we showed up on a vlog here the Dan housing in the vlog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. These these make me a little jealous. Sky. Maybe I have to talk to did you say no slime? I know, I don't think we've ever even had the conversation.
Speaker 2: So Broski said, hey, make this for me, but these look go great.
Speaker 4: They both look they both look exception So FC toys b I mean bone crushing wrestlers again along with those Matt Maniacs some of my favorite current stuff. You know, it just seems to become and very slowly, you know, I want more, but when it comes, it comes, and it's always very quality and great, you know, fun I have.
Speaker 2: So my mother is changing, she's doing something, some house renovation, and she had a deetof in her house and she asked me if I wanted it, and I don't.
Speaker 4: Really have we just bumped the breaks or second, Yes, she just had us. We never talk about this. She had like just a civilian detof with like china in it and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah she had.
Speaker 4: But isn't that like hard we're such like nerds. It's like hard for me to wrap my head around. Yes, they wait over the years, she put what does civilian mom do with the fucking deetolf?
Speaker 2: So it's the weirdest deetolf because after a while she started putting my figures in it, so it would be like it was it was me in the back with like with China in front of it. Good boy, the weirdest thing. And I when she said this, I said, what are you doing with my figures? She said she doesn't hang them on the wall.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, that's nice. Way.
Speaker 2: So I'm getting and it's gonna go right over there, which is dangerous because the door is going to hit it.
Speaker 4: But I but I want to do it because I don't let Otis come over.
Speaker 2: I know, because I am going to start a bone cruncher collection. It's gonna be a full bone cruncher detoll.
Speaker 4: Wait, so you're going to rebuy like beaters and bust them open.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna buy Yeah, I'm gonna buy packaged figures. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh that's exciting.
Speaker 2: So it's a whole new collection and I'm going to be very excited to do this.
Speaker 4: Ship Gilberg will be signing some bone crushing wrestlers on K and S Wrestle vest coming soon what not. By the way, Ken finally, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what my uh my rules are going to be. I definitely want stomp, but but I also don't want.
Speaker 4: Like get one of each guy. It's not it's not really not that bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, that's that's what I don't think.
Speaker 4: My favorite depiction of every character, that's what I have. I also get a couple I gotta say, I don't have displayed the kinder. I wish I could.
Speaker 2: I feel like you could get the regular undertaker. But then I also have like.
Speaker 4: A yeah for the top guys. You got to get there ship like that, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: But then I want to get that belt pack and keep that in the box in the back on one, you know. So I don't need every pack though, So anyway.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hastele toys so uh so controversial. Per Usu showed off Rigium Rougeau Jacques Rojeau Carlet the Mounties basically or the Canadians bundle pack. Different price point here, a little lower. I believe I have some Rigium sitting beside me, ready for weekly purchases. I cannot wait to do a live I'm boxing later in the show. Uh these look good. I saw some people be asking about that their height shouldn't be the same, et cetera. I'm not sure. I haven't done the proper research to really have an educated opinion on that, but these are ones that I don't see Mattel making anytime soon, and I think it's a fun addition, same same as the godwins.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: This these were I think, you know, not the controversial drop of this week. Right now, we have the debate here what is this three D coffin that that Mitch is putting in? I'd be leave it's plus size to put a Mabel figure in some high quality three three D there, like what is this? And why is it ninety dollars? And especially if it's three D that's why we're going to need to bring in our own three D expert here. D you freedom?
Speaker 2: He didn't go to Italy? Oh no, he's at home.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you're here. D. I thought you were going to be Broskie and Chelsea's tour guy in Italy.
Speaker 3: I mean you never know. I mean I guess, I guess there could be another model of D freedoms out there.
Speaker 2: Okay, So think do you think if Brosq was like, hey man, we're gonna pay you two thousand dollars, will you give us a tour around Italy? Do you think that you'd be able to?
Speaker 4: You would do the research, research.
Speaker 2: And enough to give him a good tour three D freedom? Yeah, what do we got here.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I will say this. I was I thought this was picking on Mitch before we started this segment, but I didn't realize this is off his website where he's saying it's three D. Oh. Yeah, he's stating in that's a real red flag here. What's going on?
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess he just didn't want to tool it, and I guess this is I guess an easier way. I don't know in terms of his financial area, in terms.
Speaker 4: Of so this is made in the USA, Yes, this is.
Speaker 3: Made by Patranic Designs out of I forget what state, probably potentially Illinois. It's definitely on the East coast. Charles Patrannic. He does like these custom Playmates toys, uh diramas so uh, I mean they're they're all right. I mean you can only get to a certain level of quality with three D printed.
Speaker 4: Uh, I guess materials and yeah, that's gonna and the and the thickness of it, like the sturdiness of it is not going to be.
Speaker 3: This looks like it's trying to make up for it by being so thick. It does look like uh like the uh, the leaded yeah, the the the the lid of the casket and the the interior it does look to be fairly thick. The only areas that look to be uh potentially of concern is the the handles as well as the hinge for the lid.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 3: But the interior is filled with layer lines so obviously, and even if you look closely at the wood, you'll be able to notice the the evidence that it is a three D printed product, So there's no really hiding it if it's being disclaimed, but they're obviously just.
Speaker 4: I guess I'm understanding that three printed and he's not hiding that. I didn't realize that you said that. But now the price point is what's kind of it.
Speaker 3: Must be very low run. I mean, I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: There's no royalty to pay out. Uh, it made in the USA, there's no shipping, there's no well.
Speaker 2: I mean it costs a lot to make this kind of stuff and it takes a long time. Right, I'm assuming how's the painting done?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't even see any paint. This is all printed in.
Speaker 4: The okay so and then just pushed together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean these are those handles are a different piece that you push on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, either that's already. I'm not sure in terms of the assembly how this is going to come to the consumer if it's already gonna come already pre assembled, but yeah, for ninety bucks, it's uh, you got to be a die hard for that.
Speaker 2: Wood grain isn't painted like that, that's all.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, that's just like how it's moment.
Speaker 3: It's all different filaments of foot of polymer resins instead of injection molded plastic, which is thermoplastic resins instead of being If this was actually physically done with injection molded, it would be either done in vinyl or polypurplene probably PBC polygonic chloride. But now it's just done in a standard This is probably just an s l A of a resin potentially. I mean, there's all different types of photopolymer resins, but thermal setting resin, so it's it's more brittle, it's not as it doesn't come from a mold. So there he's printing these off. Hopefully he's got a good assembly line of printers going. I mean, I'm not sure to to that degree, but yeah, it's a.
Speaker 1: For for collectors.
Speaker 3: You gotta be really die hard to be willing to fork up the ninety.
Speaker 4: Dollars this was half the price, we'd be like, hmm, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I will say that Mitch's like bass is this new gen early attitude erap set of characters, right, Like he's that Mark merrow Is and the stuff like that. So a cast it is perfect. I feel like all the casket matches happened.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not saying it's not doesn't fit or anything.
Speaker 2: Right, No, so it's a perfect accessory. I do appreciate that he's saying that it's three D printed instead of trying to that would be get in.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that would be full blown attack on Mitch from.
Speaker 2: The mental on this whole thing. I think is great. The price I question, and it's easy for me to pass on ninety dollars. I don't need it for ninety twenty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's yeah, Like you said just there about the twenty, that's usually the perceived value. That's probably the highest that a serious collector would probably, I mean, obviously there will be the diehards that will potentially maybe maybe allow diff.
Speaker 2: What's a ringside casket fifteen bucks?
Speaker 4: Actually, one of my wife's friend's kid, isn't the wrestling any like wanted to casket. I was like, oh, they have them ringside, looked and they're gone sold out.
Speaker 2: Oh so, but I used to have the table sets, but it was like table.
Speaker 4: It was under twenty five bucks for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it certainly was not eighty nine well under and they were great, great quality, great, Yes, obviously they were. They probably made a couple thousand.
Speaker 4: Right hit but still all right, less heat. I mitched for him putting three D in the title. I thought this was like him being accused of it. I mean, he said, she said, kind of thing. But okay. Moving on, Zombie Sailor Toys just about broke the damn wrestling figure Internet this week.
Speaker 2: He's still your thunder.
Speaker 4: Sure, I know what's going on here. He's a Vasis Series six is all ec W themed, Holy extreme. I guess it's dropping six ten twenty six, undelababled line Masato Tanaka two, Cold Scorpion, My Girl Friend scene, Sandman repaint Shane Douglas with real fringe on his boots, and Roadkill that he's been bringing the conventions and stuff available for the first time. So wowsers.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that yeah, so that road Kill has been in for a while. He and I have it, but he's been sitting on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like an early pre that was like an early previews and one.
Speaker 4: That shows and Zombie brings it to like live shows.
Speaker 3: And so the packaging for the road Kills probably like an early indic indication of what the packaging for series six will probably phenomenal.
Speaker 2: And you could add your mic awesome to this, and you.
Speaker 4: Raised Tanaka pretty awesome and to Jerry and Sab Yeah, Raven definitely accompanies that Sam Man pretty great. Obviously Fran and she ain't go together.
Speaker 2: I mean, holy smokes. Epic guys, you did you blinked? And and Zombie made an unbelievable ECW collection.
Speaker 4: Yes, so pretty excit, I mean. And also there's already the USA version of that same man. There's already Candido, there's already Sabo, there's Tjery My god.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow, so that just happened out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, pretty epic, And I think everyone loves that this has like kind of a theme. So canna be gonna be a big, big drop And he's gotta be close. He's been working on these are so long.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I do appreciate the different body style and pose for Too Cold. I love the Mesado Tanaka pose.
Speaker 4: It's pretty cool because I had the forearm.
Speaker 2: Sand Man's great. Obviously Francine has to have a different thing, but that's unique.
Speaker 4: The Shane I'm wondering if that's reused because that's the one the body I can't stand. I feel like it's just so boring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that looks like.
Speaker 3: I think that is the bad news Alan.
Speaker 4: Okay, I am looking at my Michelle Fair. Yeah. So I'll get it a little past because of the reuse, but I like it.
Speaker 2: Great job.
Speaker 4: Also, speaking of Zombie's other toys, I was shopping with my family at the roseau Field Mall, my childhood mall, and Newberry Comics. Big rubber guys and heels and faces on the shelves. Pretty cool pinnacle figures on the shelves. Actually, the pinnacles are on the shelves and they're so cheap. I picked them up to get autographed and flip probably and my whatnot.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: Interesting, So check out your Newberry comics man, very very cool.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Lastly, Fanatics dropped a bunch of Triple A Mass authentic Mass replica maths obviously always a big hit. These things never do not sell in the wrestling space.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure these are probably a Bi.
Speaker 4: Park Octagon, uh like in their junior And I guess there's also a replica title.
Speaker 3: Yes, we'll be looking at that. But yeah, here's the replica mask for Laparca. This is like La Parker number Lucia would know maybe number four.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is too deep, too deep for me.
Speaker 2: I heard a story beautiful look mask that I can't even repeat on this podcast. Somebody told the insane Originally.
Speaker 4: There's a several Laparkers. You could be burying someone the original Laparca and ww.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who was it? Who'd I work with?
Speaker 4: That? From w CW. I don't remember you were inw.
Speaker 2: No, but somebody who do I work with that would be in WCW that would.
Speaker 4: Know this Glacier that wasn't glacier.
Speaker 2: He could never tell a bad story about somebody. Okay, what do we got?
Speaker 4: Go?
Speaker 3: Also got an Octagon replica mask, so obviously outside of shirts, I think this is probably his first replica item, so potentially more to come as well as El Ee Oldel Doctor Regner Jr. Unfortunately his his dad never had his playmates canceled figure come to lights, but potentially he'll he'll get a figure in that way to make up for it. Is the before that, what was it the Legends of Lucha Libre or the Lucha Libra Usa that show the mass warriors. One before that they initially pitched I think a triple A line, but then I think things fell through and then around like the fall of twenty ten is when they launched the because I think it was Toy Fair twenty ten was when the Laparca and the and I think that might have been the original of Parka and Doctor Regna Junior around display at toy for twenty ten and then in the fall that's when they launched it with like Marco Cooleione and Sadistico. So and these are the replica titles, so Matt might need some of these unless he's getting some already in the mail.
Speaker 4: So oh oh yeah, because Chelsea hell that Yes, that's cool. Well, they'll be signed on whatnot soon, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Brian, before we move on, we have some ringside news. Actually let's do it so new in stock Demolition Colisseum collection WW Ultimate Edition ring Side. We'll talk about that in a second WW main event two PACs twenty seven featuring Ethan Page, Ricky Saints, Logan, Paul j Usso and La Knight, and Seth Rollins. WW Main Event Series one sixty six featuring Becky Lynch, Chad Gable, j Usso, Roman Reigns and Seamus Coming in soon. Ultimate Edition thirty two with Jacob Battu, Jake Roberts and Stone Cold Steve Austin and also the giveaway from earlier that I.
Speaker 4: Get we got it breaking news.
Speaker 2: So if you retweet our tweet this week, you get the ECW Devon Dudley from the Vault, Ringside Exclusive Series eight, Oh My Brother Testify, and now time for the Ringside Top Ten.
Speaker 1: This episode of the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast has been brought to you by Ringside Collectibles, the number one online retailer of Wweaction Tree Gas.
Speaker 4: Go to Wrestling Figures dot Com and make a purchase and when you do, use discount code Major at checkout to save ten percent.
Speaker 12: It's the Ringside to say you just got twenties face and your wife the Fat Games, Ringside to say, got the Grubbs says Pages you can, Fance brings Saha top Taal Over thirty Year's John Spruce, The Sena, Trams Rings, Saha, Saha Ta. Make sure you use code page and pull the discount at the Aird.
Speaker 1: Robber ten you.
Speaker 2: Will Ripley Elite Greatest Hits Number nine, Which Else Green Ultimate Edition, Number eight, Will Ospray aw Supreme Number seven, John Cena Blue and Yellow Elite Top Picks twenty twenty six, Number six, Javon Evans Elite won, twenty six, number five, El Grande Americano What a Match Elite won twenty six number four. Stephanie Vaquier Elite won twenty five, Number three John Cena Elite Greatest Hits twelve, Number two Colsseum Collection Demolition Acts and Smash Set of two and the number one can't even beat Demolition Penta debut The Finding Moments Wave two.
Speaker 4: When You're Hot, You're Hot, pretty great?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm hearing Okay, he's coming in live via satellite.
Speaker 4: We've got bros from like Canned Italian restaurant music.
Speaker 11: You know, yes, you're right from Italy, a Q and A with Froski and ww Absolute Superstar Chelsea Cream.
Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome to our villa in Sicily, Italy and Sicily Italy, right, Palermo, Sicily, Italy. Yes, say hello to the Major Marks will live via satellite Mark and Brian, you're doing a great job on the pod. I went to the Major marks dot com Facebook group, one of the perks, and they can ask the hot mess some questions. So we got some some really good ones.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? We have half of them ares.
Speaker 6: Gonna about you?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 6: For sure? Have you? Have you already looked at I have not?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: So Craig, he said, what what Craig Usher? It like that? It's Craig Usher.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: There's an inside joke where n y w C like years ago. You know, Prince Nana, you know he is sure Okay, No, I know he's an a.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was like flyiring for another show at n y w C. And someone said there's someone who looks like Usher is flying and we said it.
Speaker 6: Was like Usher USh, Yeah, you you have told me all right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So, uh Greg, how has it been for Chelsea to travel on the road with Matt? What's the best and worst parts? H Okay?
Speaker 6: Uh are you paying attention?
Speaker 1: I'm paying. I'm making sure everything's set up yet.
Speaker 6: Okay, what's it like traveling with Matt. I think we're doing better.
Speaker 1: I think we're doing today. I mean, I just did all your tourist crap and I loved it. It was so much fun.
Speaker 6: Crap is crazy. I literally saw some of like the most beautiful historic monuments in the whole world.
Speaker 1: I agree, and I crap.
Speaker 4: And this is not what I wore.
Speaker 1: I had a nice Italian outfit on that's right.
Speaker 6: We went shopping for Italian clothes a target, A Target. I think it started a little shaky, okay, but I think it's got better because we're trying to meet in the middle a little bit.
Speaker 1: We're trying to meet in the middle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm an early bird and you're a night owl.
Speaker 1: And I'm not even an night al. I just don't want to go to bed at nine o'clock.
Speaker 6: But you are a night outl because you want to go to bed. If you could choose, when, would you go to bed? One am?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, if I could choose, I would go to bed at nine.
Speaker 1: All right, these are long winded answers. We'll be here all day. Let many of you have well, I mean, there's a decent amount here, Okay, I know it's rapid fire it's not rapid fire. Jacob Mick Elevin. Besides her magic penta, what was her favorite part of Luca Underground.
Speaker 6: Oh, okay, Well, people think I was there for so long, like the whole season, but I was only there for two weeks. I think. I think I was only there two weeks, so I didn't really get the lay of the land. But my favorite part was the actual like backstage five So in the temple, backstage there's couches everywhere and then a bar, so once you're done wrestling, they serve you alcohol and tacos and stuff, and it was amazing. It was such a good vibe. So yeah, no wonder everyone wanted to work for Underground?
Speaker 1: Did they? Did they wash your gear for you?
Speaker 10: They?
Speaker 6: They they were I think they might have been part of SAG like they were part of the Union acting union. So you got money per dium, you got put up in a really beautiful hotel, transportation and yes, right, and they washed your gear.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: That was the best part actually.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jake Hembry, did Chelsea ever collect anything as a kid.
Speaker 6: No, nothing, But I did have a stamp book with stamps from all around the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's something I guess Dylan waits with Chelsea not being a huge merged person. What would pop you that hasn't been done? Toy funko, foam finger, et cetera. Like me, I think so, I think I think that's what they mean.
Speaker 6: I think Funko because when we first started dating, you had that crazy Funko collection. Yeah so well actually wait, I take it back, but definitely a Funko would be like.
Speaker 1: A cool I think I Funko is like, all right, you're like a superstar of the superstars really because like almost everyone gets a figure, but not everyone gets a funk Great.
Speaker 6: But as a girl, yeah, who like kind of played with toys growing up? A Barbie? Okay, a Barbie, a ww Barbie because remember when the Bellas had.
Speaker 1: They're doing something again with like a real ripley like that.
Speaker 2: Just Ria, just Ria.
Speaker 1: Us pal pal.
Speaker 6: She doesn't really strike me as like a Barbie girl. But I mean, like the little well.
Speaker 1: I don't think any little kids are gonna be buying us. I think there's all grown men's sickos.
Speaker 6: I think little girls will buy it, all right.
Speaker 1: People are asking me questions, but this is that bike you today it's Chelsea's okay, David Carol, What has been Chelsea's favorite figure really of herself so far?
Speaker 6: Well, definitely the the United States.
Speaker 1: Championship winning gear Ultimate gear.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I do think it's weird. I don't understand why the two pac came with the title and not the Ultimate I know why.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I don't know why for sure. My guess, Steve, Well, my guess is two things. You already had two accessories, the hat and the skirt, and also you didn't technically walk in wearing that and the title. You know what I'm saying, that's.
Speaker 6: Crazy.
Speaker 1: But you did do still photo? You did?
Speaker 5: You did?
Speaker 1: You did do still photo afterwards, like days afterwards? And who made to do that?
Speaker 6: Actually? Wwe literally made me do it.
Speaker 12: They know.
Speaker 6: They were so mad that I hadn't done it that I had to get out of my red harpet outfit for the very first Netflix yep on Netflix, and I had to put the sweaty, smelly gear on that hadn't been walked. And then that's why the still photos and all that stuff there. It's all different than when I won.
Speaker 1: Like hair got it? Okay, this is a great one. Uh Billy Peck. Make sure you clip this one. Uh, Jamie Martinez, which w CW vibrating action figure would you allow Matt to bring in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: It's a w.
Speaker 6: CW vibrating figure. Why would action figure vibrate?
Speaker 4: They did?
Speaker 1: There's a Hogan, Paul dash Jot. Yes, Kevin's all of it now.
Speaker 6: Just clicked a button and they vibrated.
Speaker 1: Yes, there are some of the worst biggers of all time.
Speaker 6: Weird and that's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Answer the question none, zero, none, none.
Speaker 6: That's so weird. And I don't understand why they would ever vibrate like that's they're hard.
Speaker 1: They were horrible, they were hard.
Speaker 6: Okay, make some weird kinking, all right, Chas Brown.
Speaker 1: Does Chelsea collect Disney mugs too or does she just use the same every day? And what kind of coffee?
Speaker 6: No, but I was a mug person before you, Like I did enjoy enjoy like collecting the odd mug, but like you go overboard with everything you collect, so I don't need to get a mug when I'm on vacation or anything. And then what coffee do I drink?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, what kind of coffee?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 6: I never drank coffee up until like what two years ago, three years ago with you you got me on coffee, Oh wow, Okay, dunkin Donuts. But I don't know because that's only when I'm home, and I'm never home.
Speaker 1: Okay. Uh, Michael Jericho, when did it hit you? You are famous and people recognize you from TV, but they don't.
Speaker 6: That's all relative, Yes, that's all relative. No one person. Well, I guess someone did actually right the airport. Well, it was kind of a unique experience when we were just at disney I feel like I brought this up like a million times, but when we were just in Disneyland this pastime, and it felt like every like ten minutes we were recon yah.
Speaker 1: But it's it's not like an overwhelming thing. We're not getting mobbed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that was that was kind of a lot Like that was a lot more than I've ever had. Yeah, and you too, But I don't know. That's it's such a niche, like wrestling is such a niche thing to be into, and then to be able to recognize the wrestler outside of like the wrestling ring, like I wouldn't be able to recognize like many sports stars outside it.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair, fair, um, let's see Joe Hirsky, what's been the thing I missed the most about working on the indies? I don't think you missed anything, not really pretty.
Speaker 6: Pretty brutal. And the problem is is that I like to stay really really busy, and the indies only run on the weekends, so then by the time the weekend rolls around, I didn't want to wrestle. I didn't want to leave because I was already in my routine at home and like doing things at home and enjoying it. Whereas with WWE, I'm so busy, like five days out of the week that like, I'm just in work mode all the time.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't think I miss anything about the n d's uh.
Speaker 1: Brian Vermere, How do you find happiness? A loaded question? Jesus, how do you find happiness? You're all so busy and traveling? How do you maintain that happiness?
Speaker 6: Well, what do you mean? I'm making more money? I'm happy's making more money, so I'm happy. But oh say it again, say the question, how do.
Speaker 1: You find happiness? You are both so busy and traveling. How do you maintain the happiness?
Speaker 6: I like being busy, love that it makes me happy because if I was sitting around not doing anything, then I would be thinking about what I could be doing to make more money or to like fill my time. But but I feel like maybe if I had a desk job and I was busy, I wouldn't be happy, but because I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, you're busy doing the things you want to do.
Speaker 6: Okay, buying dogs makes me happy.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, see you rat? What is your favorite thing about the new house besides Matt's toy room, the fact that.
Speaker 6: I designed every single square inch, So anytime someone walks through the doors and says how beautiful it is, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, that was me.
Speaker 1: I give you credit. You did a great job.
Speaker 6: Those handles were me, those windows were me. That when Jessica McKay came over and said, wow, you're so good at putting, mixing and matching.
Speaker 1: Fabrics, Jessica McKay like, who calls her that?
Speaker 6: What do you call her? Jesse Kay?
Speaker 1: Billy Kay, Billy Kay? Right, but no, that's not her name. What's her wrestling name, Jessica McKay.
Speaker 6: I think it's Jesse Kay.
Speaker 1: Actually I don't know either. Yeah, Jeff mon Aglio, what's one place vacation destination that you both haven't been to together yet that you want to visit.
Speaker 6: Oh, I could think of one.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 6: Well we spoke about like doing the Disney's all over the world. Is that we have very different opinions about what a vacation should be.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do, but yeah, I would love to do Tokyo Disney.
Speaker 6: Is there a Disney in Singapore?
Speaker 1: No, there's a universal Oh that's cool.
Speaker 6: I would do that.
Speaker 1: I've already done it, though, So that's interesting. You didn't tell me so it Ricochet. So okay, Jonathan Crawford, how's the ticker doing?
Speaker 6: And I didn't mean Tokyo. I thought we were talking about China.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, because we haven't done China together, we haven't done Tokyo together either.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you've done that.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: So there's there's Shanghai and Hong Kong. Yeah, okay, fine, fair.
Speaker 6: I think I was thinking of Shanghai when I said Singapore.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how the ticker doing good?
Speaker 6: I had my first match back and I was so scared and you did great, baby, and it went well, Yeah, it went really well. The healing process has been way harder than I thought. Though nobody prepared me for the healing process.
Speaker 1: Do you mean a rub it for you?
Speaker 6: Don't make me regret this?
Speaker 1: Albert justin Albaneze, what was it like to finally see your figure on the pegs out in the wild.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was cool. That was cool because people will have been sending me pictures of them finding it, especially in the past week. They've been sending me pictures, but like now, it's been a couple of years of having having action figures. I've never seen mine in the wild.
Speaker 1: So it's right cool.
Speaker 6: And there was like someone standing there in the way of it, and then I went and picked it up and we were filming and they didn't even like they had no clue, they didn't even care.
Speaker 2: That was me.
Speaker 1: There's a great one from Edgar Cruise's Is Brosky a slab or the clean one on the road?
Speaker 6: You answer that?
Speaker 1: Me and Gallows. So we can destroy a hotel room, not like you're but not destroy like there you have to pay for damages, just like sometimes it's happened one time where we had to pay for the sheets and because my tanner, but that was because I got in a backyard wrestling brawl with one of my backyard wrestling buddies. That's different.
Speaker 6: I use packing cubes and everything has a place at home on the road in my car, everything has a place, and you should always put things back where they block. But Matt loses his wallet and keys, Like.
Speaker 1: Thanks, all right, here we go. Kenny Murphy, You've really excelled in a role that is heavily entertaining and humorous but not always treated seriously. Do you want to show your range and do more serious story segments or do you enjoy the role you're in too much.
Speaker 6: I've done everything at different companies. Like I was just telling you this, I feel like I've literally done everything. I was serious as Reclusa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was like two weeks.
Speaker 6: But so what yeah, so what like I have been serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I get it.
Speaker 6: It was like serious when I was coming up in NXT. Yeah, and I guess we were kind of funny in TNA together. But when I first started in TNA, even though I was a character, I was still kind of serious and like I wrestled seriously and then the hot mess was like something really unique. No, I I love what I'm doing. I have no complaints. And also like, okay, being serious, Like, where's that gonna get me? Not booked every week?
Speaker 4: Right? Right?
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: It's entertainment or wrestling entertainment. Uh, there's a great one. Joe Ellis, how much does Chelsea think Matt spends on figures in a month? No?
Speaker 6: I don't even want to know. We were just talking about my engagement ring, and then I was like, I deserve a big engagement ring because all you do is buy toys every day. There's packages, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, weekly purchases, that's right.
Speaker 6: I don't want to know. I don't want to know. It's not my business.
Speaker 1: I don't even know, because Adam Chrisis, does Matt know how much he spends on figs a month?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 6: I do not know, And actually you should know. That's pretty crazy that you don't have an estimate.
Speaker 4: Not a clue.
Speaker 1: That's bad because every month is different. That's bad budgeting, Well, I don't have a budget for figures.
Speaker 6: You you should always have some form of budget.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. Bacon Nate, I don't know if you'll be able to answer this, but if you could bring back any Disney attraction or character, what or who would it be or what Disney attraction would you want built. You're not a big like defunct ride history buff, so I don't think you would even watched it. We watched what like defunct or whatever. It's well, that's a whole YouTube series.
Speaker 6: I'll maybe watch something on Netflix or something didn't we.
Speaker 1: No, that's a YouTube series. We've watched the Empark Things before.
Speaker 6: No, we definitely watched something.
Speaker 1: We have watched the Empark Things before.
Speaker 6: It being defunct or defunct land or you maye me.
Speaker 1: Defunk the Land as a YouTube series. So there are multiple episodes about that.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I can't answer that.
Speaker 4: I have no clue.
Speaker 6: I have absolutely no clue whatsoever. But if I was gonna answer something like along those lines, but now they're doing it, I would bring Indiana Jones to orlandout there we go and now they're doing it. So and that's my favorite ride in the world.
Speaker 1: I love that, right all right? Nicholas Montees, what are you most excited to experience in Italy?
Speaker 6: I just like the culture here, the food, the way of life. Everyone's very judgy and I like it. It's funny.
Speaker 1: I like it here. Craig Oh, when can we get Chelsea on a toy hunt vlog. I've been Ryan, she's too busy. I would love I would love to get you. But why because the people would want to watch it. They want to see you like not impressed.
Speaker 6: Or maybe you dragged around like oh yipee.
Speaker 1: Or maybe you find something that you want and you start a collection.
Speaker 6: Babe, that's never happening.
Speaker 1: Okay. Daniel Bessel's rocking with Dan. If you could sing on stage with any singer or band, living or dead, who would you pick?
Speaker 6: First of all? I would never sing I don't think I've ever heard you sing ever, the worst singer ever. I would never sing. Yes you have. We literally did karaoke together. We did Yes, I had the creator pro.
Speaker 1: I have no memory of that party in summer, and even drunk, I remember that.
Speaker 6: Okay, It's horrendous and that's why I won't go to that those parties anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: I told you I didn't want to sing karaoke, and then you may I would. I would get on stage with Shania Twain, Okay.
Speaker 1: Adam Ritchie's in your opinion? What is it about your second WW run that has clicked so well? It feels like everything is working now, But was there a specific moment where you knew you'd hit the next level that you didn't get a chance to in your first run.
Speaker 6: Well, I never even debuted in my first run.
Speaker 1: First, you weren't even there when you got fired. I'm like, oh, you made a baby, have two figures, but you didn't really make it. And we can say that now since you're back and you're a star. That first time, like those were like SIMPI figures, you know.
Speaker 6: The Now look, well now you've totally I don't even know what.
Speaker 1: The question was, So it's like, what the second run? What made you realize during the second run, Okay, this is going to work or this is working.
Speaker 6: Oh well the very first like the Royal Rumble, like right after when they all were waiting for me to do to do like backstages like social was there, Digital was there, like everyone was there taking like different content and I'm like, oh my god, finally they're just letting me do what I want. Yeah, and they and I felt that way before I went out, when I like kind of politic to get in and out in one in one, you know, in five seconds or whatever, Like I was like, oh okay, like I could tell they like didn't care about me, but like in a good way. They were just leaving me to do whatever I wanted. Yeah, and I think that if they there's definitely some people that I don't think can be left to their own, like is it devices or whatever, because I think sometimes you go too far, like you know the line, there's a reason that there's should there there's writers, right, and like I find that sometimes other companies it's like, oh, that promo wasn't like vetted, Like that promo should have been cut, or like all those lines could have been cut, or like they were all talking over each other, So like there always should be a writer or someone like raining you in, but them allowing me to do what I want and then raining me in, I.
Speaker 1: Think, like, yeah, it works for you, perfect formula.
Speaker 6: People, they should allow that should happened.
Speaker 1: Brandon Lee Williams. If both Chelsea and yourself were given the green light to name a w W A p l E, what would you choose? What do you mean name like name a p L E. I would name mine Alas now that was actually an n w A.
Speaker 6: I would name it turmoil, because that's your that was your thing, that was Wasn't that your little your kind of little dream fed that you did.
Speaker 1: By backyard wrestling by dream fed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I thought you did a little Remember when you.
Speaker 1: Did f w F Yeah yeah yeah it was also yeah turmoil.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it look at me like I'm stupid because I'm was cracked.
Speaker 1: You were so w F baby, didn't I do?
Speaker 2: Do you have a name? H?
Speaker 6: I think it would be something like really American.
Speaker 1: Okay, like great American Bash. I'm surprised.
Speaker 6: Because they had one.
Speaker 1: They've had boiled one.
Speaker 6: No I know, but then they came back and like had one.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah.
Speaker 6: Stop. I don't do these things with you because you do this ship.
Speaker 4: Because it's great.
Speaker 1: It's for the people. Do you Maybe I love you and I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 6: My questions is it supposed to be about me? You've been answering and then you've been trying to make me look stupid.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, you're beautiful, baby, You're beautiful. I love you so much. Rigo Herrera. What was Chelsea's reaction when she first saw your toy room? I think he means like, yeah, when we first met. But the thing is, I am going to answer this question for you, because it wasn't it wasn't done. You saw getting built, so you didn't. We didn't start dating and.
Speaker 4: It was done.
Speaker 6: Just saw the wall of funkos.
Speaker 1: I think that wasn't even there yet.
Speaker 6: Well I have a picture when we first started dating, and you're like putting up a funkco.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what were your thoughts maybe about me collecting when you realize I didn't think.
Speaker 4: Anything of it.
Speaker 6: I didn't think it was this crazy. Now I wish that, like someone would have told me, like, hey, by the way, you're not gonna be able to park your car in your old garage or your new garage because he's got a hoarding problem and he'll continue to make fun of his parents for being hoarders, yet he's actually the worst one in his whole family.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good one, Dan Kergan, Do you agree with perchaing? Let me, do you agree with purchasing the property next door to be your poop dump?
Speaker 6: Did you tell them that we throw the dog there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean I do it too, so we won't do it. We're gonna have to figure out what we're gonna do if we clear the land.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 6: The why and where where I don't know, but for right now, I'm okay with it. It's fertilizer.
Speaker 1: It's fertilizer. That's right, that's right. Uh, Chelsea Cell take a shot, chest Lee, go bar pick one. Oh this is brutal. You get to be the longest reigning Women's champ, but Matt never gets to be world champ. Or Matt gets to be w E Champ but has to get rid of all his figures and can never recollect them.
Speaker 6: That one, that's that's the best one.
Speaker 1: Now that's horrible. That's horrible. Oh my god. Okay, Edgar Cruizes Chelsea's top five Disney rides of all time, not just Florida and California, but all parks around the world. I'd love to hear this. Your five favorites.
Speaker 6: Indiana Jones okay, Guardians in Disneyland.
Speaker 1: Cosmic rewind No No No mission breakout, Yeah, the Tower Terror Okay, so Indiana Jones Mission breakout.
Speaker 6: Then we'll go. That's hard.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: Five is going to be Tiana's Slash Splash Mountain nostalgia factor.
Speaker 1: But on which coast they're slightly different?
Speaker 6: Well, I guess Disneyland, because that's where the nostalgia comes from. Okay, then we're going, then we're going. I would have gone Space Mountain, but like now with all the new roller coasters, like Space Mountain feels so old and tricked, but like I loved it. That was my favorite for so long until definitely Guardians in Epcot and Tower of Terror.
Speaker 1: Good list, yeah, good lists, all right, but that's.
Speaker 6: Hard because I could probably name like top eight.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ronnie Burke, who is Chelsea's dream opponent. I don't really have a dream opponent me neither.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like mine were Edge and Macho Man. I did Edge and Macho Man's dead, so yeah, I like.
Speaker 6: I don't. I would say Kelly Kelly, like if she came back and like actually had one match.
Speaker 1: I would love to see that. Seriously, not even joking.
Speaker 6: Okay, because just so you know, that sounded very sarcastic. I think that'd be great, and then you know it will be clipped you being a sarcastic talking about Kelly Kelly and Chelsea.
Speaker 1: I would love to see that old school divas match.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm just saying, like if she ever did like a one off like come back just like eight to ten minutes, yeah, like just the greatest hits like nothing crazy or more of like a diva match, like like a funny stipulation that they used to do, or something.
Speaker 1: Right right like something like that.
Speaker 6: But I don't really like I don't know, I didn't grow up really watching wrestling, and like, I don't really like idolize people.
Speaker 1: The way I makes makes perfect sense.
Speaker 6: I agree, especially because the people that I did think I idolized, like Kelly. Kelly, she's like my age, and that's kind of weird, like once I realize that they're well, I mean.
Speaker 1: She's she's on the roster and I think she's eighteen?
Speaker 4: Yes? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is she eighteen or does she like twenty one?
Speaker 6: She was eighteen?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yes, because she debuts before me, which is crazy at eighteen.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: WOWM James Kreamer, what's your guy's favorite character meal at the your guys favorite character meal at the CBS? What is a CB.
Speaker 4: At the.
Speaker 1: At the c what's your favorite character meal at the CB? And have you tried the new Campfire yet? I have no idea what he's talked about CB. What's the CB?
Speaker 6: What's the Campfire?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what he's talking about. You don't know what you talking about, pal, Sorry you should know. Yeah, I don't know. C B, Like I have no idea what that means.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Cavana Bay.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so anyway, Adam christ I.
Speaker 6: Don't even know what Cabana Bay is.
Speaker 1: Cabanda Bay is Canada Bay is A it's like A Is that a universal hotel? I don't know, Okay, Adam Chris. Does Chelsea ever hear the Blue Choo segments of the show?
Speaker 4: No, okay, what do you.
Speaker 6: Talk about it? Talk about? Well, what else did you talk about? If you're talking about Blue Choo.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the next question. Uh, Donnie Bernard, what's Chelsea's part of the new toy room in the new house?
Speaker 6: What's my part?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite part?
Speaker 6: Well, my least favorite is that you covered up the most beautiful window in the whole house. Okay, best view and my favorite part, I guess, like like the the shelves and stuff. They it turned out really well, it did. When you turn all the lights on, when you open the door and turn the lights on, people are.
Speaker 1: Like whoa, yes, and along the same lines, and this is the last question.
Speaker 6: Well, then why did you make me you were like trying to rush me.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to rush it.
Speaker 6: At the beginning, you said these are long winded.
Speaker 1: Well we're going a half hour.
Speaker 6: How long did you want it?
Speaker 1: Half hour? So I actually timed it perfectly because I'm always ready. Mark Sterling, what is Chelsea's honest opinion of the toy room so far?
Speaker 6: Well, I think it looks really cool, okay, but like there's still so much shit. Ever, there's ship in storage, there's ship in our old groages, shit in our new garage. There's ship on the floor in the toy room.
Speaker 1: There's actual shit in the other property we own, Like, I just don't understand. It is as of this recording Sunday, May thirty.
Speaker 6: First, and you're gonna be completely done the toy room by September first, nine am.
Speaker 1: And that is the goal.
Speaker 6: And I will be driving my car into the garage whether his shit is in there or not. You're gonna hear crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch of all his boxes of toys when I drive over.
Speaker 1: That's my goal to have it done by September one. I think it can be done because I have.
Speaker 6: I moved an entire house.
Speaker 1: If you didn't have many things, but you didn't have many things household. But you didn't have things house You didn't have a Hasbro collection, l Jan's miscellaneous.
Speaker 6: You know, we just had five bedrooms and over four thousand square feet to move and you haven't moved one room.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 4: But what do you mean it's not true?
Speaker 6: So it's all out of the old time.
Speaker 4: It's not all.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, we're gonna throw it back to uh because we're live your Saturn. We'rena throw it back to small Mark and Brian, what's a good Italian.
Speaker 6: Chow for now?
Speaker 2: Chow for now?
Speaker 4: All right, thanks Matt and Chelsea. I hope you're having a wonderful vacation. But up next it's weekly purchases brought to you by Collect Major.
Speaker 2: They got you my ass.
Speaker 1: You have your how that you saw and I got ricked playing.
Speaker 6: He's roun here to try and you're not gentlemen.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and Brian Mile, I'm Matrigona.
Speaker 2: They're so real? Could you tell the difference?
Speaker 12: Restrica dar.
Speaker 2: Big rubber guys. They're for real eats sold separately Major bendis dot.
Speaker 1: Com, Big Rubber Guy, collect them all.
Speaker 2: I sent that Raven to my pal who is like a Raven completest. He says, Oh my god, when is this one out?
Speaker 4: I need it right now. Collect Major dot Com, Tommy Dreamer and Raven available for pre order. Tommy in stock, Raven coming a month later. Get him now, my favorite feud ever in wrestling. You can play it out before your eyes in big rubber guy fashion. Tommy text me this morning, goes, is there a reason why we're on the opposite side? I said, it's just like to be stylized like chill out, Tommy plug Collect Major dot Com. Get your Tommy Dreamer, your Raven. Plenty of other big rubber guys in stock, like we got Macho Man. We got two Macho Man's actually up right now. They're not in stock yet, but those are coming. The Joey Janella spring Break exclusives of Saboo's Last Match Bloody Edition, as well as a Dan Hausen variant. And we've got Macho King variant, the big rubber Guys of Axe and Smash, Sergeant Slaughter, so much more. Mascot Series one has landed. These will be in people's hands within the week. Guys, Mister met the Philly Fanatic, the Epic MLB officially licensed mascot Series one. Do not sleep on these. They are unblievable. Collect give me that Wally, He's coming collectmajor dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, use the hashtag collect Major on Twitter and you also win a prize. We've got a lot of prizes hotly well this week WCPW at Official WCBWT Collect Major. I think Rambo is in trouble. Look at this. We got like a gremlin. Gremlin is attacking Rambo.
Speaker 4: Is that screenacc it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't know, but I'll tell you. I'll tell you this. I put Blood Sport and Rambo in my miscellaneous shelf. My daughter was looking around at the figures and she was just really enthralled with the blood Sport, just like, what's that red on his belly? And I'm like, oh, that's blood. Why does he have blood on his belly? And I'm like, I don't know, you know, he was in a fight. And then she's like, whoa, what's that on his hands? And I'm like, oh, that's glass that he used to punch people. I'm just like trying to explain it softly. It was a crazy figure. When a little kid is like.
Speaker 4: That's Hey, I may ask you this. Yes, I'm very excited the movie pol I pick one.
Speaker 2: I'm upset.
Speaker 4: Are you going to buy tickets for you and Iris? Why don't you do what I'm doing. I'm taking McKenzie this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt, I'm one million percent going to go with her.
Speaker 4: Okay, I just I know. But that will make it a lot, especially in a world enjoyable of an experience. Yes, I still and I'm not fully knocking this because I know people do it and love it. I've never been to the movies by myself my entire life.
Speaker 2: M I did once when our Queen's apartment was getting fumigated. I went and saw Transformers, said nothing else to do? Okay, weekly purchases, What do you got? I got some good stuff.
Speaker 4: These demolitions Colosseum Collections came in this week Ringside Exclusives the new home of Colosseum Collection. Guys, demolition. I mean, let's my good friends Bill and Barry. Let's let's let's be honest here. They're having maybe the greatest twelve months in action figure industry. Right is that that's I don't even know if that's the debate. And they've had some incredible figures on the ring side, un sanctioned two packs, the big rubber guys, the Mattel. You know they're in the elite line. You know you can find it mass retail, but these take the cake. And I don't even like the like I had to put all the accessors away. But there's they each come with two heads, different paint deckos like to if you want a different era of demolition, the masks, alternate hands. It's nuts. These these risk guards all come off, and the vests and everything. What I really love which really sets them apart to me from the elites. They've attached the belts to the trunks. I like that, which is, you know, accurate to the way they were in real life, so that you know when you pose them or mess when it doesn't have that little gap of skin anymore. So absolutely epic. I cannot wait to see my good friends at the Bash and Beckley next weekend. And I'm gonna get mine signed even wow for the PC so pretty epic ring cyclect was there. They're in stock and shipping right now, go get them.
Speaker 2: Here's my question. Yeah, and this is so interesting to me, And the first thing I thought about Ringside clearly had been working on that two pac that ring Side exclusive right two pack yep. And but they also must have known, you know that they're getting a Mattel very similar ultimate version right, and had no qualms about exactly.
Speaker 4: I think that also speaks volumes of popularity of demolition right now. Yeah, you know Hall of Famers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, interesting, interesting decision.
Speaker 4: And like I said, they're out and about every weekend somewhere signing. I mean, get them while you can. So cool. But these I mean, like I said, the best twelve months run I think ammy wrestling talents ever had in the collectible space, and these ones take the cake.
Speaker 2: So okay, best once says Brian.
Speaker 4: Pretty epic and they come in that traditional Colosseum collection packaging you know that goes together just really really nice. And so a couple of major marks were so savvy they pre signed him because the bubble, the shell is all the same size on a Colosseum collection, so ah, very smart.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you watch Booze with the Toys this week, I made a five hundred dollars purchase because I bought two sets of the Monday Night War. So we've talked about a lot of these, and here's the ones I'm keeping. I definitely throwing this in my w CW case.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you're a WWE guy, so I think that I also don't have a w CW cid so, and there's really there's really not unless you heat that other one.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I think that's a perfect represent champion one. Right.
Speaker 2: I love weird wrestling ship so and I love Booker taste, so I'll keep the GI.
Speaker 4: I kept g I bro because he's just so it's such a different figure.
Speaker 8: Uh, come on, this is this was the number one flawless, flawless, the Blackman figure.
Speaker 2: You don't need anything else. The cheese on the on the floor in front of him, I'm not gonna put it on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, head cheese was a moment in time, but not worth celebrating in a collection.
Speaker 2: I have a whole wolf pack spot and I currently have him in trunks, and I there was this period of time where he was like wearing these a lot, So I think it's like two different looks. I'm gonna keep them both.
Speaker 4: Whoa wow, Okay, Like he came out.
Speaker 2: In these black jeans a lot, right, Uh So, Like you know, I think that that there's reason and to have both of those, and I like the two sweet and keeping with the nWo, this is obviously a no brainer. This is a great figure, Big Bubba n w O. It's going to go right my nWo shelf, no doubt. I see Champ China. Yeah, it's it's different from the other one, so we'll take that. And I went back and forth about needing this one, but I think the moment is so cool.
Speaker 4: It's it's but we also have the Ultimate coming, but that will be and I'm hoping it's in a black and white and green attire.
Speaker 2: Right gear gear This is from This is a specific moment, a specific episode with a memorable promo, which is also I didn't do the second hands because all my xbox has second hands, so we'll do We'll do them in the thing. And I think this fits perfectly in a world where you do have n w O and d X people in streak gear. And then lastly, this is the WST I don't I don't really need but the Piper.
Speaker 4: Because there's an Ultimate that depicts the same era, just the hair is a little different color, but.
Speaker 2: It's not the same era. Isn't one and one is ninety seven?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's really splitting hair, you know, he says, Yes, I'm the little roddy Piper runs and w W rn't enough for me to you know, and I need one for me.
Speaker 2: That's that's good enough. Because there was two weird, weirdly different show up main event leaves but Piper times. But also the other one has a black shirt and this one has a white shirt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, icon And then so far.
Speaker 2: I'm in on that, and I really love w CW Piper, so hair is different, and and I'll keep them both. And then the two I didn't keep, uh are the rock I don't I don't really need that rock rock and the shirt and make a difference for two just does not fit in my club.
Speaker 4: Sure you're gonna get hooked on drugs and ruin your life, so it's your scum. Two great sets, uh, Speaking of a great set, I.
Speaker 1: Think I'm caught up.
Speaker 2: By the way. The only one that's that I'm missing now is the one in the store that I theoretically.
Speaker 4: Could find, which is like the Outlaws.
Speaker 2: And yes, right, but I'm that's that's probably going to be out of store.
Speaker 4: Soon, right, and yeah, because then there's another one, Oh, the Outlaws in stores now and then the headbanger one is just landing with the W W Hogan.
Speaker 2: You're probably gonna right, yes, exactly, all right.
Speaker 4: Uh Legends thirty one just popped up on a Tell Creations last week for order and then shipped immediately. I was like blown away, so being targeted. I don't know how this all went down, but it did came right away. I couldn't be lieve. Guys, this might be the sleeper set of the year. El Matador Tino Santana, I mean a long waited figure. He hasn't been under a Legends deal in a long time, finally back. Pretty unbelievable, dude. This one you need, I know for your collection.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Big time COONa Crush Crush for the first time in metel form, like basically a perfect figure. So freaking cool. This era of Crush has never been depicted by Mattel. It was a must have for me.
Speaker 2: Is it's still up there or they sold out?
Speaker 4: They sold out like a day, but they were just there and ship. It was nuts Bowl Nakano crazy sleeper figure like I'm sure this was like a labor of love for uh Bill, Like pretty epically detailed bowl Nacano damn truck. It's so good, Like, who saw that coming? This one? I was like, I'm not gonna need this, but I replaced the Red Trunks Triple H Fan Central with this in my Ruthless Aggression collection Blue Boots, Blue Trunks, World Everyweight Champion Evolution era Triple H. And then at the end of it, I got to build the Diamond freaking stud Scott Hall.
Speaker 2: Was that your idea for that video? It was you, like, amazing video.
Speaker 4: Bro, Brosky, No sold the ship out that one so creative.
Speaker 2: I know sold it too, but I'm telling.
Speaker 4: You all know sold. Actually I think I posted at a bad time. It was like Saturday morning or something.
Speaker 2: But the creativity on that was unbelievable. Bro, I'm blown away.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I was sitting at my desk and I came up with it for the first time ever, just like awesome. You know who whatever thought we'd have a Mattel Diamond Stud Scott Hall figure like this? It's so good, It's perfect, Harry chest, the shades, very fun build a figure. I did get confirmation. I was assuming that, you know, we keep seeing that like one figure is held back for online and but I got a confirmation from MATEL that that's over, so all for of these we'll be in stores and you don't have to get one to build that. I'm stud elsewhere, so that's very fun. But just man, I can't put this set over enough. I when was the last night I got a full set and the build a figure. I got all five or must have for me, all keepers in my collection, so pretty damn sweet.
Speaker 2: That's cool that they came right away out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: It was nuts. Ken. I gave Ken nads up. He bought eighteen Tito's because Tito's coming in only in they all game now.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's a smart move, A big life purchase for me.
Speaker 4: Uh oh.
Speaker 2: I got a calendar, Oh National.
Speaker 4: Park Mark, Mark's really struggling with dates, guys.
Speaker 2: Really struggling with dates. Look like I U zoom in there, you can see my day. I've already put my dates in, got my wrestling dates. But I got I got a pro wrestling tease.
Speaker 4: Great, Oh, let's see it.
Speaker 2: Here's what we got this month. We have a Mike Santana bloody.
Speaker 4: Oh crap, I didn't know we had that. Yeah, that's pretty cool, you know, they get some of those signed.
Speaker 2: We've got a Lucasaurus or death Lucosaurus.
Speaker 4: That's not Tamaso Champa.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the Maso Champa's uh logo thing. You're right, I thought it was. Lucasaurus is scary.
Speaker 4: We got a Lucosaurus being over here man too much happy.
Speaker 2: We've got a young Bucks Bandana was sucking stropped down there. It's kind of cool.
Speaker 4: We have Bullet Club for Life. It's pretty pretty nice design.
Speaker 2: I guess you know what. Yeah, it's more colorful than the original.
Speaker 4: We need a major pot for life. Sure. Yeah, we have a Brodie King. You're gonna wear that the mjf's pool parties.
Speaker 2: I would wear this and support my pal.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is kind of cool. This is a pro wrestling crate. Like you know those weird glasses where you look at lights and it looks really weird.
Speaker 4: WHOA, what the three D? What the hell?
Speaker 2: You look at lights? It like makes weird things.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know if I like that. I'm too old.
Speaker 2: And then he signed eight by tens this month, two of Brian's favorite wrestlers.
Speaker 4: Oh, Elijah, Elijah, but he signed Elias because you get the twenty four to seven title.
Speaker 2: There, Ah, a little sneak, you sneak with us x WW.
Speaker 4: Guys, you know you gotta look at items and decipher which autograph goes on what you know?
Speaker 2: That's the new life you live, all right, that's the great.
Speaker 4: Uh we'll just quick shout out here. So ai W Absolute Intense Wrestling. One of my home away from homes from my indie runs has this brand new documentaries out there kind of showing it independently in theaters and films and doing kind of st raven dion. It's called Slow Burnt Shoot. I can't recommend it enough. My good friend John Thorne, who owns AIW.
Speaker 2: You got a VHS A bit.
Speaker 4: This is an exclusive VHS that was shipped to me. I'm probably gonna be giving this away on my what Not coming soon. Wow, but very cool. You can see doctor Britt Baker there, uh swag, a little spit there, Jippy McGee getting stitched up in the back. I had a sneak preview of this and I watched it. I loved it. I can't recommend enough. So go out of your way. Uh. They're doing a lot of fun stuff to promote and then how about this this is a hard cover coffee table book with like beautiful photography from past AIW shows. Unfortunately not one photo of yours truly. Broski is the cover.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm gonna not even the four of us, like you know, winning that match, I gave us.
Speaker 4: A pretty good flip. There is some like really fun like let me find it because you'll pop. Uh, Like, what the heck is this? Like Ego in the Shadows with a Mickey Mouse, Eddie Kingston. I mean all these people that I uh damn, I really love I always doing these shows back. I really loved it my first run, the Prince of Queen's Run, and we would I mean honestly, like you know, we would all hop in a car eight hours there, eight hours back me, Johnny Silver, Alex Reynolds, Eddie Kingston, just like being real wrestlers. Look at this shot MJF getting like tutelag from Shane Douglas with Francine Holy and.
Speaker 2: That's like not jacked, MJF.
Speaker 4: That's all right, kid, pretty cool. Roski's the cover. Boy. I'm gonna just send this his way because I'm sure he'd appreciate that. I love that.
Speaker 2: And if you're a huge fan of ai W two though. You grab that and then you can get people to sign it in there.
Speaker 4: Right, I mean it's oh man, that would be It's almost like they're Encyclopedia. Would be a really cool thing to do. Yeah, they slow burn. Shoot, it's an independent film about an independent wrestling and I can't put over John Thorne Chandler Begans enough. Man, they've They've been so good to me for like fifteen years now that I've known them, you know, So check it out. I can't recommend enough. It's very very fun. Stiffy McGee's in there, and you'll probably get a kick out how stupid he is watching that for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got a figure here, Brian that you might homer into a bush. But I just I just want to bring this up. It's I think that my my the best action figure I've gotten in years. You do not care at all. This is a McFarlane rou somebody, this isn't. This is a my first ever World of Warcraft action figure. It is King Arthurst, the lich King, and it is un above believable. It is the best action figure that I have gotten. There's nothing more to say about it.
Speaker 4: Price playing on something like that big This.
Speaker 2: Is fifty bucks from game stop. It came with it also came with in game items.
Speaker 4: Oh so you needed so that's like look at this.
Speaker 2: You know I can't put over a right, Yes, I can't put over the the wire in the cape. Oh.
Speaker 4: I think that's a modern toy technology that It's almost like, how did it takes so long to figure that one out? Right? So cool?
Speaker 2: I think the only wrestling figure with it is a is it the.
Speaker 4: The ringside Liger had it and it was like blown away. I'm like, this is such a simple concept that makes a big difference, you know, especially like I said, where you know ninety percent I would think are an adult collectors, you know, they're not kids mashing these up main event time.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Here they are Regium in package the Redo, I guess of the.
Speaker 2: Godwins, right, but it's not the figures aren't different.
Speaker 4: I okay, well I'm hoping they are, because remember we couldn't do the hands in the last one, and they came with a warning not to break them and whatever new packaging I did size compare it. This is a little more petite than the zombie ones, but basically the same thing. I do like it, like substantially much more. I wouldn't have put both talents on the pick. I think that's a little strange, and he did it. You could see it on the mounties coming up too. The Quebecers have it as well, So I thought that odd choice. But I mean, obviously, like, get these both signed. There's plenty of surface area there. I mean, definitely doable. I'm going to see Henrietta the Bash in backley two weeks.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to say this because it's gonna sound like a critique, but I appreciate that he changed the packaging. I think had to be done much better.
Speaker 4: It was atrocious the first run, and and no surface area to sign, and just signing has become such a big thing, like you got to have that. I think you have to have that in mind when you're making stuff like this. Yes, but also living talents.
Speaker 2: I think it's hilarious that it's that it's a complete copy of Zombie. I mean hilarious.
Speaker 4: All's fair in love and uh yeah right right yeah. So I don't know about you, but like with these, I have to like razor blade to open them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a hard time because I in.
Speaker 4: My collecting, I guess really only like I guess in the history of McFarland's was the only thing I really collected in this style packaging when it goes slow, So I don't care.
Speaker 2: John Necka's were in that exact packaging.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean that's where I know. I'm pretty sure that's what Zombie said it was inspired by. I don't know if Mitch were inspired by zombies.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but that's true. That's true.
Speaker 4: Also in the back here, I don't think I saw hard didn't show it. Yeah, I'm in Yeah, so I do all three sides and then I just kind of lift. Here's the card piece, very similar. But look at that the snowman, Ahmed Johnson and Raven coming soon in uttium style.
Speaker 2: Gonna need that, I'm ed.
Speaker 4: I mean, i'll need them all. It's two ECW guys, and I'm ed that fits, you know, in this wheelhouse. Yeah, I don't love that they have them together like they're Siamese twins. Other than that, so far, so good, right, great blister, Henriette. Here is his bucket. It does have the slop in there, great stirring. The slop.
Speaker 2: Bang comes out easy, No, do Hanies.
Speaker 4: No, no, do hangies. He's just sitting there, very stiff but nice. Holy boy, I always like to play around it. You know. I'll do that more sure off camera. But everything's good here. Hat fits great, just like last time, look at that great figure hug and do we do the live hand changing?
Speaker 2: So the last time you couldn't do the hands he came over.
Speaker 4: It came with a warning and it said to heat it up. And I think that was part of what was fixed. Okay, I mean this all looks good to me. Oh like just the way it should be popped right out here we are the the fists going in. Look at that, Look at that. Mitch does it again? Updated fixed, godwins on single carding, little bucket Ski super fun. I'm not gonna open Vineae because I'm assuming he's the same, you know, but you get the idea.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, these fit perfectly with elites.
Speaker 4: Fact. I mean, they get the job done, man, they really do. Like they're super fun, and you're gonna get characters and names that you're you know, seemingly been waiting sixteen years from mattel right.
Speaker 2: I mean, there is no why not, There is no clues at all that you were getting an imed uh you know, or or a raven so right snow al snow. So this is great. It's perfect, guys, perfect selection.
Speaker 4: I think if Mitch is gonna live in this space, he's gonna thrive, you know, I mean me and Mark Merrow Mitch right, oh man, yeah wild man, no rule, yep. I'll take a marvelous too Reggium Series one Godwin's hasteltoy dot Com.
Speaker 2: Sure, all right, why don't you go to the Q and a no major Mark purchase of the week.
Speaker 4: I thought we had some cool major mark purchases the week to.
Speaker 2: Discuss major mark purchases of good.
Speaker 11: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're talking about it. Look at Demolition, Mike McDonald. I met Demolition this past weekend in Minnesota. I had them sign a custom ww tag tea championship fix up of the Ringside Collectible's two pac accent smashed like that so much they ended up taking a picture for themselves that they shared on their social media. Great purchase and experience with my all time.
Speaker 4: I also love that guys that old have that awareness to do something like that, like this is really cool. Can I put it on my social media like wow.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Also, I will say this, I was talking about the Cosseum collections like getting him signed amazing. By do you think there's something that the presentation of that two pac being signed. Oh, it's Allotag team right, you can't really.
Speaker 2: I don't even have signed wrestling figures, but I have Demolition, right, I have that Demolition because.
Speaker 4: It's just like they're the best dudes when you meet them, they're such great guys. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is Leo Sparrow. Leo Sparrow says, mister T was signing at the convention. I was wrestling at Philly Fanexpo and I didn't know he was there, so I didn't bring the Mister T Ultimate that I bought to eventually have signed. I didn't want to miss the opportunity, so I got myself booked on the next day's wrestling show so I could drive back to Long Island to get the figure and bring it with me to Philly. I got it signed in gold paint pen to match the gold chains along with the VHS I found at the convention, already signed and pa said by Hogan, probably both going to c as VHS is an investment piece.
Speaker 4: Wow, I told him, great call, for sure, and what a go getter Leo Spader always is this. This whole thing got totally ribbed on me because freaking I had, uh this is I told you this. MJFS inscribed a figure and then did not sign it for me. He just wrote better than you on the Jazzuars and then never actually autographed it. So I had that my what not pile, and I said, okay, I know Leo's going to see Max at Wrestle Prawl to give this to him to get fixed or whatever. I also picked him up a Jay Lethal from ringside that he wanted because he was wrestling j Lethal, so that was cool. So I had that stuff for him. He was going to pick it up like on his way to Wrestle Pro at noon on Sunday. But the go getterness and Leo got the best of him. And I also told him I do think. He asked me, what should I do this mister t stuff? I said, yeah, fuck it, especially the investment of that VHS and then you want the ultimate or your own collection, that's great. Yeah, but he didn't tell me that changed his plans drastically, that he was leaving at six in the morning the next day, so like he's like calling me and outside my house at like six thirty the morning. I don't even know what that was. I was like Johnny one Liz. Liz woke me up and she's like, there's a strange man. He had a cap on, so he really couldn't tell he was and he was on my ring camera and Liz like, there's a strange man at the door with it. I don't know who it is, Like, I don't know what's going on. Woke me up out of a dead sleep, and I went down there and just handed him the bag of stuff, like I was so fucking I barely remember it.
Speaker 2: Wow, I didn't know that. Yeah, that's funny, all right, check this out.
Speaker 4: Shit, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Uh Will's figs. I was finally able to meet the Hardy's yesterday after waiting over two years to see them again. During that time, I had accumulated a ton of Minton card figures for them to sign, and finally getting the chance to do that yesterday was the highlight of my year so far. Loved how everything turned out. Oh yeah, and Broski cant ces Grade belts I bet, I.
Speaker 4: Mean probably bigs man, I said of inexpensive as will be my guest, but probably doable. That was I meant, you can't say enough about Matt and Jeff's autograph and how they both take their time and do a great job and so care about the colors and the present, like the look of that.
Speaker 2: The willowed mask. Yeah, there you go. Lyle Jones bought this off of the Kness rusafst sale and whatnot Thatt Myers hosted. I was there too. The inscription had me cracking up. I knew I had to have it. Who knows, maybe all my sign figures during virtuals will get this inscription now, but without black sharpie. Yes. But the this is a Jim Cornett Legends of the Ring figure. It says, hey, Cardona, stick this figure up your ass.
Speaker 4: Pretty unreal. I guess apparently you can order these from Jim and whatever you want inscribed, He'll just do so. Ken thought it'll be fun to get two of those, and we sold them for big bucks the other night. But I just still like we're playing along with Jim. We're having a good time. But just order a fucking pack of paint pens for Christ's sake. Fifteen But I'll send them to you. Jim, give me your address in Louisville. I'll send it to you. I'm criminal that that that that all these figures you're signing for fans are not gonna last. You're going to be long gone, and so are these autographs. If you think about it that way, it's sad, it's criminal.
Speaker 2: I had some TNA merch for you, Brian. You ever see this?
Speaker 8: I know, I actually it was like what on earth is this? When this was posted this week Rad Augustein.
Speaker 2: I recently got back into picking up TNA stuff from my TENA collection that's been featured on the POT a few times. This time around, though, I ventured into more obscure pieces, and not sure if it gets more obscure than this, a bootleg TNA impact puzzle featuring tena legend himself John.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was like right away, I'm like, this is bootleg and or international or probably both, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, it's like not it's old Jency too. I wish I had more info on this besides a Rustle Crap article detailing that this could be picked up for four ninety nine at the Green Acres Mall in Valley Springs, New York. But that's it. I don't even think I plan on displaying this, but it was so obscure I felt like I had to get it.
Speaker 4: Also so random, that's fun, yeah, he says.
Speaker 2: Also in my head, this doubles as this week's returning WDF Figure of the Week. You got it, buddy, WTF figure of the week.
Speaker 4: And there it is. Yeah, honorary mentioned for sure.
Speaker 2: I didn't really understand this post, so I put it in Kevin Ford. Thanks to Kyle Peterson and his twenty five percent off promo code for Memorial Day, what I was able to scoop up some mock Hasbro's from Jay's Toys and Games. Oh, they just said he has a twenty.
Speaker 4: Toy store that must have just got some Hazro's in.
Speaker 2: Wow. I was most excited to grab Beefcake two, as the opportunity to even purchase him on car doesn't happen often. In DBS one, who just got announced as appearing on a convention about seventy five minutes away from me now to scoop DBS two and three also shout out to sal A Gello for the ConA crush. Nice nice little Hazro pickup.
Speaker 4: I bought Salot this week as well. Yeah, that Beefcake too. We don't talk about that enough. That figure rare boy.
Speaker 2: All right, here's the collection.
Speaker 4: One for like seventy five bucks been on card is Turtle display.
Speaker 2: That's pretty, that looks the lighting really makes it. Will Smith Schmidt. This is my official toy room, and it's always a great conversation started during teams calls when I'm working from home. I'm a new but returning subscriber to the group. Well, hell hello, And even though I don't collect wrestling figs anymore, I contribute the old Figure It Out videos. I attribute the old Figure Out videos and early POT episodes to bringing me back to toys. My collection these days focuses on TMNT and other vintage lines from the nineties, and my favorite current lines are the Jada and Storm Arena street fight figs. Those figures are amazing and we don't talk about them enough.
Speaker 4: In the some more photos, I feel like rocking out the Go Ninja, Go Ninja Go.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I love the your Turtle Buddy there next to the Ultimate Warrior. Yeah, all right, now it's time to the Q and A. Guys, if you're a lady or your fellow or that person that sends you an eggplant emoji at two am ready for better sex than you should be too. That's where blue Choo comes in. They've been on a mission for years to get you bricked up, build your confidence, and help you actually perform in the bedroom. Their new arousal boosting formula, blue Choo Gold, is helping millions of men have better sex in twenty twenty six. While most ed meds only focus on blood flow, blue Choo Gold goes further by combining two ingredients for blood flow with two ingredients for mental arousal in connection, so you're not just physically ready, you're.
Speaker 4: Actually in the mood.
Speaker 2: This type of innovation is why blue Choo Gold is the number one brand in a rectile function.
Speaker 3: Now here's the deal.
Speaker 2: You'll hear in professional wrestling, a lot of the old timers will say less is more, Well, no, how about more is more? More blood flow, more arousal, more for more.
Speaker 11: Don't let your mind get in the way of a good time. Discover your options at blue you dot com. And we've got a special deal for our listeners right now.
Speaker 2: When you got two months of bluech You Gold, you get the third for free with promo code Major. That's promo code Major. Visit blue cho.
Speaker 11: Dot com for more details and important safety information and we think blue you for sponsoring this podcast.
Speaker 4: Huh you?
Speaker 5: Is that Tom again of the show? To scratch that itch? Ask the boys what you want to know?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 5: You better make sure that your question is good, like what's your mount rush more figus from your childhood? Jump on X and use the tag ask major Pod. It'll get you hard. If they read your question on air, you'll get a prize. Now that's super rire. You better be smart, professional and complete, then maybe the boys will pick you.
Speaker 2: But the q w ney this sweet?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Reach out to us Ask major Pod on Twitter ask a question Uh anytime? Actually you could do it literally right now whenever you're hearing this to use ash hashtag ask major Pod and we will see it eventually. And if we use your question on air, you will get a prize. Is Brian's question? Brandon Narlock go for gnarly really enjoyed Brian's interview with CVV. With that in mind, have you guys ever done an interview and you know right away it didn't go well? Or had one where you said something and regretted it afterwards. Every Boosom with the.
Speaker 4: Toys, every boosing, Hey, that's why you should subscribe and make a you know, and make an effort to see boosom when it happens. I do. I'm sure there I don't have that feeling after. But I'm sure there's things on boozoing that we probably shouldn't have said. They get talked about because it's just so free that said. I will say this, not obviously it was beneficial to be signed by W to be at twenty one years old, but that really helped Matt and I in the sense of, like we don't have like like immature old things on our social media because it didn't exist when we got signed, and then even when it became a thing, we were WW superstars, so we were not We're not that we would anyway, but we're there's nothing there that we weren't saying controversial things or things that would you know, get in trouble nowadays. Like we just never lived in that world because we always had to represent ourselves as talent, you know. Luckily, because like you know, it's one of the first things I say to people when they sign up to creative pro or they start to get their name out there. I'm like, clean up your social media because if there's this like dumb shit from your past, you don't want that to like haunt you when you know you're making waves and wrestling. You know, it's would be very unfortunate. Especially you know, nine times out of ten, it's just like some immature thing you said. You know, you know what I mean. It's not really coming from a true place of you know, hate or anything like that usually. So that's been one of the great things about being contracted WW so early on, you know, we really were never in that headspace.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, like like you were saying, I was such an idiot in high school. I was such like an emotional idiot. And I feel like if Facebook existed or Twitter or whatever the hell, I would be in trouble, right, Okay, great point, you know that, or or like, you know, if I was younger in twenty eleven, you know, if I was in high school in twenty eleven, I'd be screwed, right. I would have said the dumbest shit and especially some of my old beliefs, and you know, people change.
Speaker 4: And stuff, So people change, man, Holy smokes.
Speaker 2: And even those old interviews like you're.
Speaker 4: Not changing something wrong with you. Holy smokes.
Speaker 2: If you see a shoot interview from somebody twenty years ago and you watch that and you go, oh, this guy still you know, if you think that, they still believe that, or.
Speaker 4: I'm still like that, even even the one. I would never watch my shooting interview, or even I know, kfab commentaries put up the timeline I did over ten years ago. I'm like, I just like I've grown and evolved and learned, and just I don't want to reminisce like and watch. I would never watch that back, you know, be too hard.
Speaker 2: I feel like back then too, like twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, like the goal was to be radical, right, to say ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Shit people to remember you. You exist because you've been fired, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right right, right, So so you almost purposely on there being you know, grandiose or whatever. He I don't know, but you know, actually we were talking about this earlier. The first interview I ever did with a podcast, I answered everything way too long. It was, you know, like, how'd you get into wrestling?
Speaker 4: And then I'm like, wow, long winded answers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, horrible.
Speaker 4: The Eric Bischoff and Double J approach sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm listening to Conrad podcast sometimes and I'm like, I wake up and they're still going about whatever. It's like, guys, just you know, get to it all right.
Speaker 2: My question Michaelapuma here with you being such a ECW fan, was there ever a time in your own wrestling career where you wanted to wrestle that style and become known as a hardcore wrestler.
Speaker 4: Yes, No, I mean, like I think I don't get enough credit like where I do think I thrive in those scenarios like little street street fights or anything like. Please if you do think I'm wrong, go go check my body at work. I think I've like I think I embodied that ECW spirit, but it's just like it's coming from a much more educated approach, if that makes any sense, you know what I mean. I'm not gonna you know, tanaka an awesome trade, unprotected cherish. You know, that's just not We're just too smart for that, you know, we know too much. It would be just too irresponsible to do some of those things. But I think you can still capture that ECW spirit with the fun of a hardcore match and things like that, you know and do things that are safe but spectacular, like a thumb tack thing or something you know for sure.
Speaker 2: Maybe a big dove, maybe a big safe dive or whatever.
Speaker 4: Cost I trust me. Especially early in my teenager, I feel like I had a bunch like where you get to put on jeans and have a real it's freaking fun man, I and I do love it, and I I I relish the opportunity when I get to do it, because I do think I thrive in it. And hey, soon when Mark figures this out, we're gonna take a look back. Am I no ropes barblear match? Which is about a ZC dub is it freaking gets?
Speaker 2: If anybody out there that I trust can help me digitize a DVD, I would be grateful if you could reach out to me on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Tag me on Twitter, thump Mark and he almost destroys the DVD apparently.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I almost runed it.
Speaker 4: Friendship. All right, Well what about you, Mark? Have you ever had a street fight that you're proud of? Well?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I meant to say this. When I was in CZW for a couple of years, we did some we did some crazy stuff with chairs and stuff. I feel like in CCW kind of had to do that, like.
Speaker 4: Everybody get streak credit. Unfortunately, so uh I did.
Speaker 2: One year as Max's lawyer, and I this is what I told I've talked about it before. I've got my ass beat by man's warner by a chair so many times it feels like I got shot in the back. So there was a couple things like that. There was a couple of Ricky Shane Page things with Max. And then when I did a year with Alex Reynolds in CCW, it all ended with uh a cajub not a Kju death match, but a match at Cajua death with Anthony Green and Dave Everett. At the time me and Alex versus them, and I thought it was great. There's there's doors involved, there's chairs, some crazy shit.
Speaker 4: One of my favorites. If you want to look me up at me and big casts at TNA.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Vinny takes a big bump in that.
Speaker 4: I thinks Vinnie dies in it. I do a van terminator, whoa, there's tax where he rolls me, which was my idea, one of the worst ideas I've ever had. He I take like a power bumb into Tax and then I have him roll me through it and then do it again, and it was hell on earth.
Speaker 2: Damn. Honestly, Brian, I don't think I've ever even seen that. You took a roll in tax and I never saw it.
Speaker 4: Dude, power bomb, like you know the style where he grabbed the foot, roll through back up another power bumb and then even like getting pinned in that was hell on earth?
Speaker 2: Do you find it weird? Maybe not? Do you find it weird that, like, we don't ever share our wrestling stuff?
Speaker 4: Really, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: Like you don't like do the cool tax thing and then send it in the group chat being like checked out check.
Speaker 4: Out bear Bear does that enough for all?
Speaker 2: It's the only person that puts himself over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But it's like, I don't know, I've never been I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't have a single wrestling chat where.
Speaker 4: If you see it and you tell me it was great, that's all I mean, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm not yes, But none of us, I don't know if it's a wrestling thing or just us and our friendships.
Speaker 4: None of us like each his own right, We're all different. But I think sometimes like I never like, I'm it's hard, you know, because you care about something, but I've never like had I actually like that was perfect, like and everything was great. You still go, man, I wish you know you kind of almost don't let yourself celebrate it too much.
Speaker 2: Sure, I mean there's there's times where I think, is something is great, and I hope that somebody sees it and goes, great job.
Speaker 4: So I mean same, same for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I certainly although I will share pictures where I look like an idiot or something really funny, so then.
Speaker 4: We yeah laugh or group chat material for sure. Yeah, exactly, you did a great job. Like nobody in a group chat wants to hear that.
Speaker 2: I've said this to Bear before. When he's like nobody responded, I'm like, nobody get We're.
Speaker 1: Not putting each other overna text.
Speaker 4: Awesome job, Joe, like in the day, you know this is this is getting disk. But in all fairness that I'm glad he has that confidence, right, because that's that's what you need to succeed.
Speaker 2: Yeah. True, And And to be honest, I don't know if there's anybody having more success this year than than Bears.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna h up Jack Slimon tew him to make a bone crunch or two pack of us as soon as we stopped recording.
Speaker 2: That'd be great. All right, welcome to good what you got? I don't even know YouTube YouTube. Last week the uh the Danausen blog went up doing great dan housing very funny in it.
Speaker 4: The controversial Brian Meyers Toy Room blog is there.
Speaker 2: That's still up there. If you want to watch, watch you want to be an asshole comment.
Speaker 4: About the camera work. We would love that big boy come in this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we talked about it last week on the podcast of Those Ultimate Warriors. But how did that come to be? How did that happen?
Speaker 4: Full detail on the Journey with Me.
Speaker 2: Yes, uh so, yeah, we're rocking there on we have so much content.
Speaker 4: We got George Kyle Peterson death of Jazz Wears.
Speaker 2: I put that up on the other channel. Guys, we have two YouTube channels.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't know if people really understand that.
Speaker 2: I think people see it. I mean there's like a couple thousand views on it right now. Oho, there we go. I don't I haven't seen I haven't looked at the comments. I don't know what people are saying.
Speaker 4: But very very fun spirited chat with j George and Kyle Peerson all about the run A W and Jasper has had together. And that's unfortunately come to an end.
Speaker 2: Honestly, scrolling through only one bad comment.
Speaker 4: There we go. The negative nancies are not out to get Ja George.
Speaker 2: That's the rest of them are just actual conversations on what people feel about the line.
Speaker 4: Right, that's what it should be.
Speaker 2: Wow, good job. Okay, what else we got? You got? You got the list you want notes?
Speaker 4: I don't have the list of what Brosky's plugs. And come on, guys, you know everything you want to advertise, you want to advertise just right?
Speaker 2: Hey, Patreon, hea'ts Happy Hour? Did you listen to it yet? No?
Speaker 4: Did you? Did? You got that? My suggestion? Done that?
Speaker 2: Yes? So actually I did as a joke start giving him the the citizenship test. Oh my god, there is some there is some gold.
Speaker 4: But was my idea good? Just jarring his memory about different people?
Speaker 2: And yeah it was great. We got some great stories about some people. We asked some great questions. So he talks about people that he knew in the business. Uh so that was a good episode.
Speaker 4: The patrons just pick random people that Peith may or may not have encountered in the astory of the business, and he just free balls on him.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and then I put up the hour and a half vlog of Brosky setting up his room. Have you seen any of these, Brian m hm.
Speaker 4: No, because I feel like it would give me, like anxiety.
Speaker 2: It does give me anxiety, but okay, it's like all the no, but in an interesting way. I feel like you should watch at least the last two or three and I just on in the background.
Speaker 4: From a personal perspective, I want to just enter Brosky's room for the first time and see it like sight unseen and kind of take it all in.
Speaker 2: All right, So what Brosky has actually told me that that we might do is, once this is done, I put together a super cut that could be six hours long and just put that on the YouTube.
Speaker 4: Good God, just put a six hour like Mike Rotund shoot to put you to sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that could come. I don't know, but if you want to watch it now, every month is like an hour of broskne losing his fucking mind.
Speaker 4: Whose hand is this? Whose hand is this?
Speaker 2: It's more like I don't fit on the shelf, doesn't fit. Fuck, I'm funing, I'm fucking. He's got fucked.
Speaker 4: God, Yeah, that sounds who as a fellow collector, doesn't sound like fun.
Speaker 2: But then he'll pick up like the coolest figure in the world and be like, who did this? Guy's gone. I'm like, oh no, god, oh I oh my god, bro, I said this. When is Independence Day? That's a question on the thing. He's like, oh man, what's the day again?
Speaker 4: He's probably thinking of the movie.
Speaker 2: All right, what do you got coming up this weekend?
Speaker 4: Oh? Baby, I'm excited. T and A Wrestling. We are in Colorado, man, for the first time in my run. I don't know if TNA has ever been there, maybe like a live events back in the day. But we will be in Colorado all weekend long, Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 2: Please going with you to visit family, my.
Speaker 4: Cousin, my kids, cousins are coming. Can't wait. My sister in law and the whole family can't wait. They're gonna see me live for the first time. And then if you come Saturday, June sixth, I'm gonna be part of the pre show Champions photo op where you will come up on the stage and get a photo or maybe ringside with every single title holder in TNA wrestling. Pretty freaking cool opportunity.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yep, yeah, wait in one big shot.
Speaker 4: Or one big Shot? How cool is that?
Speaker 2: Wow? Actually I love that?
Speaker 4: Right, So me and Bear and Cedric will be representing the system in that photo op. Pretty exciting. Like I said, we've never been there, so I'm really thrilled to get to a new town. June sixth, June seventh, the National Western Center. I believe it's out by the Airport, Denver, Colorado. Guys. So for the mountain opportunity and the I'm red Eyron home right back to my family.
Speaker 2: So Frankie dressed as the Mountie.
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 2: He's Frankie dressed as the Mountie.
Speaker 4: I see what you're saying there? Yeah, then yeah, when you can't see his arm there, yeah, it does look like he's enforcing the law in Canada. His wife's Canadian. There's that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's why he's addressing the mon buckle in here. Brian, I got a I got a huge I got a huge date. Okay this Friday. If you're listening to the podcast, uh, it's tomorrow. If you're listening to the video, it's tonight. If you're listening to.
Speaker 4: This early watching the video, it's tonight.
Speaker 2: Sorry. It's Friday, June fifth, Cranston, Rhode Island Roads on the patsa Tucket. This is a special gigantic Beyond Wrestling show.
Speaker 4: That I wrested.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same place, except for it's a big Beyond show and m Jeff's on the show and they have so many tickets sold that they had to They're going to open up the walls of the room to expand the room. M JFF versus Bobby Orlando and the.
Speaker 4: Wa Wow, that has my interest.
Speaker 2: Huge match and uh uh small you get, you get, you gotta go. There is no try Mike, Yes, I know him. Nate is going to be there, but Brian, we all know I have entered the music business.
Speaker 4: Oh no, this is the debut.
Speaker 2: I have performed my brand new entrance theme.
Speaker 4: Gotta Get Down on Friday Friday.
Speaker 2: And I am performing to the ring for the first time ever, my first my brand new entrance.
Speaker 4: Song and terrifying information.
Speaker 2: Vinnie Scalisi is playing electric guitar the very controversial.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: This Friday. Nobody were doing a holy cow. But I do have a segment tonight at Wrestling Open that could I.
Speaker 4: Really helped the Bushwhackers interrupt like they did wrestle Mania six.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, well, the segment tonight could force I'm I'm not trying to spoil anything, but it could force a match that could possibly happen on Friday.
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 2: You know who knows? Who knows what happens with these segments, these go home shows, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: All right, Well, I wish the best of luck to you and the verdict. Grantston supportatory and if you have MGF sign stuff or whatnot, make sure he actually signs it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, You know, I thought this was gonna be a quick one. I think it's almost a three hour shot.
Speaker 4: I don't know how we did this, but we did it, all right?
Speaker 2: Well, the time way out of time.
Speaker 1: Join the community at majormarks dot com and get access to exclusive content, behind the scenes footage, and become a member of the Major family.
Speaker 4: You get bonus episodes on our career wrestling figure history and exclusive interviews with our friends and legends in the business. Each month.
Speaker 11: You also get early access to YouTube videos and of course, the weekly podcast, ad free and breaking news updates.
Speaker 1: Brand news shows featuring Come Oh Baby.
Speaker 4: Also by selling trade in our exclusive Facebook community where people have become friends in real life.
Speaker 2: Certain memberships include merch like monthly trading cards and quarterly mystery gifts.
Speaker 1: Become a major market. Joinmajormarks dot com today