Speaker 1: Oh yes, the Diary of Jane. Interesting footnote about that. Travis Frederick, former Dollas Cowboy, confided in us he likes.
Speaker 2: That got weird, so he likes to lift weights and poop to that song. Yeah, at the same time. No two separate things.
Speaker 3: Oh and it's diary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh right, that's a fair question.
Speaker 2: That's a fair question.
Speaker 1: This segment right here is brought to you by a pause our friends at Andrews American Pizza Kitchen, Dath Plano, Texas, Plano Parkway, and Preston right and Plano skin Wire.
Speaker 2: Folks flocking to Andrews because.
Speaker 4: They love good pizza and they know Andrews got that good pizza. Five different styles, including the legendary Dallas style that is theirs.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: They also have mastered a Philly tavern, a Brooklyn style, a Chicago style, and a Detroit style.
Speaker 2: Great pasta dishes, awesome bar, great place.
Speaker 4: Hell, it would be a great place to watch the game tonight if you're up there, plan to go get some pizza and watch the natty at Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Dallas Morning News readers said it's the best pizzeri and all of DFW only one location, Preston and Plano Parkway Andrews American Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 2: Quick little nugget of news here.
Speaker 1: I saw that Sark got an extension with the University of Texas, and I couldn't help but think that Jerry helped him, or the speculation that the Cowboys would be interested helped him. Obviously, he's done a great job for the use of Texas, but it doesn't hurt when your fan base is worried that you might go to the Dallas Cowboys, no matter how realistic it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure Dion's doing that right now.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: It's a good move for any coach that had a good season in college. If his name is out there, go leverage it for more money.
Speaker 2: Right Sark would have been smart.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying he did this, but if he's asked his agent, hey, get me, or if his agent just did it, say ho, I'm gonna get you in the I'm gonna say the Cowboys are interested in you, even if they've never once thought about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a pretty wild game that's being played, and it used to be so insided, but now with like nil, the players are in on it.
Speaker 2: It's just a boy, it's a wild time.
Speaker 1: Well, we will have the latest with regard to the Dallas Cowboys head coaching search coming up momentarily. Vegas thinks they know who the next one's going to be and be prepared to be wildly disappointed. We're not disappointed because we're having a great time at David Busters at Dallas Walnut Hill and seventy five. Yeah, got some great listeners in the house. Appreciate you guys being here today. We've got huge prizes including four tickets to a MAVs game, really good seats, two tall Jones style to that game, and.
Speaker 2: We're giving away gift cards.
Speaker 1: Get in here and play some games, and we're going to an autographed Micah Parsons football So get here, see our promo crew and get it in an enter to win. David Buster is a great place to watch Ohio State Notre Dame later this evening. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 5: And now it's time for Basis week Day up Day featuring veteran news anchor kt fun Tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 2: Also, one of the guns like Jesse Jr. Guy at the kemble show here, Jesse, fantastic. You're hearing a voice you don't normally hear every day. He's really working the crowd. What do you think of this that appears to be a photo that shows no eggs?
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 2: How many shelves are there?
Speaker 3: Kevin?
Speaker 2: Four five?
Speaker 4: I mean that's a pretty good size space, right, Yeah, that's it a grocery store.
Speaker 2: My wife? Is that is there an egg shortage? I was unaware of?
Speaker 3: I think there is?
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 3: There was?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: I mean, if that tells us anything, there probably still is.
Speaker 2: Okay. I don't believe anything I see unless I see it.
Speaker 6: I went to the grocery store last week and just got eggs.
Speaker 2: Who oh, why don't you live with a guy that hates eggs?
Speaker 6: But there were plenty of them. It wasn't so I don't know what happened within the last one.
Speaker 2: You do you when you go buy eggs? Do you have to hide them from Mike?
Speaker 6: I do do my best to hide them. I like stuff them in the back, and then when I make them in the morning, I like try to wash that dish as as much as possible, just get it out of there.
Speaker 3: Is it a hatred or a fear. It's it's both both.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, because they're pre birds.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it is. Really, he said both, and then looked off in the other direction.
Speaker 4: Aren't you guys going to get an outdoor fridge for you to store your eggs?
Speaker 3: We should?
Speaker 2: We could ask if we're really not allowed to right now he's trying to eat.
Speaker 3: I would also, Uh.
Speaker 2: I just I don't believe anything unless I see it in person with my own eyes.
Speaker 4: By the way, I just got a news article sent to me by one Yvonne Zuniga.
Speaker 2: It's a three minute read, so I won't read it. America is in the middle of an egg shortage when I start.
Speaker 4: Uh, this was posted at four o'clock Eastern last week.
Speaker 2: I really should have loaded up on eggs, I guess. So, so are you?
Speaker 1: Are you saying that Mike's roy could be involved in this whole thing and he's just trying to eliminate eggs from the world?
Speaker 2: What a hater? I love eggs.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 2: I have eggs five times a week. Ben, I think I do too easy. Eggs are badass. I agree. I'm looking at that going I need that protein in my buddy, you can't ever take them in. And to be honest, I'm good. Whatever the point is. Uh, the lead story today is that the egg shortage from last week is still happening, but everybody's talking about it.
Speaker 3: Short.
Speaker 4: We want you guys to stay here at david Busters for a long time, but as soon as you leave here, go get eggs because who knows what's happening.
Speaker 3: They can check the kitchens.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they have a beer haul and cheese hauling.
Speaker 2: An egg hole. You can just take a cup up and hold it under a bunch of eggs. Yo, eggs, yolk. OK. So you know how we've had a bit of a cold snatch come in here. It has been well, yeah, I haven't I heard that's what that is? That because of bad blood flow. No, no, the cold snatch. It just comes comes in and this guy's deal. It was a cold snap last week. But you know, these weather people are always changing the terminology because if it's cold, it's like, oh, what's going on with you? So I just now, for the first time in my life, got a car that has the automatic get ahead of it thing. You know where you hold the button.
Speaker 3: Automatic go ahead.
Speaker 2: It is clear that he's new to this technology. If that's what he called it. You stand inside and you hit the button and your car starts, get ahead of it, ahead of it, get ahead of it. So I'd be calling it that for years. But the first I've ever had this technology, So I'm pretty pumped about it. Right. Great for a couple of cold fronts, you can do that and then your car's warm. It's incredible. And then I read a story today. Guys, the Tarrett County Sheriff's Department is warning people to not be puffing. That's what they call this, where you start your car and leave it unattended.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, puffing.
Speaker 2: Not to do that, and it is a fine if they catch you puffing. It's illegal to start your car leave it unlocked and unattended. Really, yes, five.
Speaker 1: The freak offs in any way I wondered about it is similar to fluffing, hold on.
Speaker 2: Though you're getting it started and getting what is how do.
Speaker 4: They define unattended? Okaying, because I'm I'm looking at it, I'm looking at it from I don't know, window one hundred couple of cary yards away.
Speaker 2: Are they saying because a child could get in it and drive off? Well, you know, thieves. Thieves are on the rise, and it's bad for the environment, and then thieves because the steam puffs up, and I guess it's bad.
Speaker 4: And then the thieves get one block down the road and then it stops.
Speaker 3: Because the keys are off.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But this, this is where it gets tricky because I read that whole article, got all concerned about it, and then I read the final sentence of the article.
Speaker 3: Oh they got you, psyke.
Speaker 2: According to section five point forty five four oh four of the Texas Transportation Code, you guys need to brush up on that. That way reading that earlier, drivers are prohibited from leaving a running car with the keys inside unattended, which that means you don't have the automatic get ahead of it.
Speaker 3: And also you deserve to have it stolen.
Speaker 2: You just had to go in and start the car and you left it in there that you should deserve to not have a car. I don't think this is really that big of a story. So we're ending with that.
Speaker 4: You can puff, well, if puffing is starting your car automatically, Yes, you can start your car automatically, because if they're the if they're doing it for safety reason, they don't want to deal with a bunch of stolen cars. But if they don't have the keyfob, they ain't going anywhere.
Speaker 2: They're going to block. They do say that car thefts do rise in the winter time.
Speaker 4: It's fantastic for that reason because people start their car, but then they leave their key.
Speaker 2: It's for people that had the old Kevin car.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're saying that it's for that reason that thefts are up people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because people get a little lazy, go start the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's just guys freezing cold walking around on Yeah, check this car, check this car.
Speaker 3: They deserve it.
Speaker 4: Then I agree, because they're cold the car and they're putting in the effort.
Speaker 3: I'm pro crime.
Speaker 2: Okay. Oh yeah California, Jesse, Yeah, I love you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why all these cvs is are doing poorly because of your people in California.
Speaker 2: So Saturday night, to many people in gen Z and below, the plane hit the second tower as TikTok went away. And then on MLK Junior day, Huh that was Saturday night, yea, because they thought it was going to go away on Sunday and it goes away for about ten hours and then Sunday morning, TI talk is back right around noon, So we have TikTok.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 4: I was on a we have a like a Wade family text chain and there was a lot of lamenting going on on Saturday night and then Sunday morning. I was the guy who was able to break the news then because I was standing at a coffee shop when the lady came out and goes, TikTok is back. Oh so I just jumped on the chain there, and you're the hero. I'm the Trump in this situation. TikTok back.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's all me.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The message says welcome back, thanks for your patience and support. As a result of President Trump's efforts, TikTok is back in the US.
Speaker 2: It does say that, yeah said that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yep, so amazing how quickly he was able to do that.
Speaker 4: Yes, especially since that message is on Sunday when he wasn't president yet.
Speaker 6: So was there a reason that they shut it down early because it was supposed to be Sunday.
Speaker 2: Well, the reason is because China owns it.
Speaker 6: Okay, so they just said screw your guys were just pulling.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I think what this is is just a bit of a reprieve. I bring it in ninety days and then they're gonna work out the details. It's gonna end up because Trump's trumpet on a big message saying he wants to own fifty percent of the company. Are you serious? What's America? But he is America?
Speaker 6: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw a thing that is I saw a thing, and you know, ironically enough, it was on TikTok Uh where.
Speaker 4: An it lady was talking about, well, there's gonna be more of these because there's gonna be server migration, and so I was like, well, I don't know anything about it. You sound really informed, so I'll believe whatever you just said about these, Like she was saying, this had more to do with server migration than anything else because they already knew where it was going.
Speaker 2: He also launched a coin like a meme coin. Okay, oh, and then there's a I think Malania I got her own coin going too.
Speaker 3: I do have those?
Speaker 2: You have to coin? Yeah, very coin sounds legit? Whatever to a coin? Often? Was she kill Grid?
Speaker 3: Still?
Speaker 2: Was she killed?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Wait, it's fair to ask.
Speaker 3: Did I hear the story? Yeah?
Speaker 6: She had some type of hot to a coin legit?
Speaker 2: And then there was a falling out on that. No, I knew that I'm talking. There were some bad legal things and now no one's heard she disappeared.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I didn't know she disappeared. But also I didn't know when she was available before. Yeah, you know, like I knew she existed, I just didn't know where you could find her.
Speaker 3: She was a pod.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she had the number one podcast on Earth or somewhere, top three.
Speaker 2: It's crazy all of a sudden. Yeah, so it's not she's not doing pods anymore. Well, the difference is, though, Like the big difference here is like she did this thing to launch the coin, but she she's not like being named president the next day, Like it's a wild weekend that we know. That's fair. That's a great point you have to be to be president.
Speaker 4: That we know for now, she might be there five, she could be talk to a gal.
Speaker 2: There's rumors and these are so on. These are like on the like same level of the egg shortage rumors, like this's just not week, not a lot that you put into it. Yeah yeah, yeah, that she was arrested, but we don't know yet. Yeah, kids, the rest records don't exist. We would see, we would know that it depends on state paid that out, dude, I love you. That was such good words. Confident, It's time you got a break to start making, try to get out of it. He's right, it does feel statutory, all right.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, as we bring you our final segment from Dave and Busters in Dallas, it's a great place to watch the National Championship game tonight. We've got big prizes we're going to be giving away momentarily, but coming up next, who Vegas thinks will be the next head coach of your Dallas Cowboys.