Speaker 1: I have been sent videos by fans. He doesn't use the word fans, and he points out, look, you already had Isabella living with this fucking guy with bees and he threw you out of there. And now I'm a little concerned, and uh you know who what guys are you going to introduce uh Isabella to next? Because I fucking I'm a little concerned.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this bro, it's me.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's start over.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's fine. I think I could fix it. Uh yeah, it's fixed.
Speaker 1: Nice? And where here to break down?
Speaker 2: The season finale?
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 2: The valley is all.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, you know, I met the guy that owns Rocos Leo Leo. I completely forgot to tell you. Me and him had to probably sat down with each other for about half an hour. I went over to watch England get crucified in the World Cup by Argentina at Rocos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I assume you said, you know Pat.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, mm hmm. He had lots of zombie tales for me.
Speaker 1: Yep, very talkative guy. I love Leo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was great, sweetheart. Why did I bring that up? Oh? Jackson used to own the place well well place next door and Jackson's not on the show anymore.
Speaker 1: That's right, Okay, as long as we're bringing this stuff up, don't point at me. Sorry, you know what Danny pointed at Jason. Yeah, got a drink thrown at him.
Speaker 2: Ye, a drink. It was a cup, a cup thrown at him with maybe a thimbles worth of melted ice in there.
Speaker 1: I don't care. It was rude.
Speaker 2: It was rude. But Nia went around the party and went, oh my god, I mean he had a drink for except Janet threw a drink in his face. These people do not support us.
Speaker 1: No, they don't. I was at Laurel Tavern.
Speaker 2: Goal Righteous Gemstone, somewhere else. Then you are so beautiful.
Speaker 1: She is, Oh hello, I was at Laurel Tavern on Saturday, my birthday. I was there on a day and time that I should not be there because I'm bold.
Speaker 2: But I what time?
Speaker 1: Nine o'clock? Well, I stayed there till eleven.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have come to Laurel. I didn't know that. So I started the day out with.
Speaker 2: Make well.
Speaker 1: I started the day out with a bicycle bar crawl with the dads.
Speaker 2: That one I couldn't make.
Speaker 1: It too and then they ditched me at about seven thirty because they have responsibilities. Then I rode the bicycle down to Laurel Tavern, yeah, and then met up with my friends that i've been LA friends. Yeah yeah, and that's when we got the party started. And then who walks in? No Katie from h Vander Pump rolls Katie.
Speaker 2: Ruby's favorite, right, and then Spider Girl.
Speaker 1: A bunch of younger extremely I don't even know if they're attractive, they're just young people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're young.
Speaker 1: They're just dressed to the nines, you know, all the new.
Speaker 2: Leather or like flowy stuff.
Speaker 1: No, just like trendy stuff. Yeah, I don't know, I'm old, right, Okay. And I got the impression because there was some cameras there that it could have been next gen LA because you know they're actively filming that. Oh really, Because I was thinking, what is Katie and some of her friends doing interacting with all these twenty five year olds?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so I thought there might be some kind of little crossover somehow bringing Katie into that world. It was kind of fun, and they did this whole birthday celebration filming thing.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Get to watch, you know how the sausage.
Speaker 2: Just did Katie exude a kind of dark smoke throughout the entire stablege.
Speaker 1: Now she looked beautiful.
Speaker 2: Really, Oh that's great. All right, Well let's get into because who cares? Who cares?
Speaker 1: I know, it's just fun to see.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I'm not saying who cares about? You know? You know.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Miss Adele. I gotta say, big Adele. Guy, she's doing her thing. You know, you gotta respect the moxie. She goes, I'm actually not gonna do this. I'm gonna just hang out. I have millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: A fucking tour. Fuck that.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm to be in my cottage and fucking read and cook, just be with my children.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised she hasn't started a podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cut to Mick Jagger. I don't know why we wouldn't do her the world again.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: Need oxygen because you just got to this studio.
Speaker 1: That's why those people, Jesus, they can't. They don't want to sit still. Yeah, that's not normal for them.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. But listen, we're here to talk about the valley, and we're here to give our schneefs Now. I'm going to give this episode forty two schnefs for one reason and one reason only. Natalie Natalie, who I think is just now. When I say star, I'm not talking about a Kate Blenchatt, I'm not talking about a star like that. But but but in the zip code that we're in, being the show called the Valley, she is a star. She needs to be on next season.
Speaker 1: It is a must now to remind the audience. She was on this episode, but she was on a previous episode where Swartzy Yeah, pretended to act like he was considering to go on a date with her where they met up at.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, Yes, and he while he's still in a relationship with.
Speaker 1: Iliad Iliad Moana, I forget her name.
Speaker 2: She's too young, she's very young. She loves cookies, loves cookies, loves geo catching, loves cocaine, absolutely adores cocaine, and yeah, loves evidently just getting fucking laid on top.
Speaker 1: Of no, have you seen him?
Speaker 2: Hey, I know that you hate Schwartz, but we do not bought the shame about this year.
Speaker 1: I'm not body shaming. Page six printed a story saying, look at this fat slop. No, they did, Yes, they did. I sent you the picture because of a little bat he said to me.
Speaker 2: I know, but you didn't send me the article. You just sent me the picture and you said, my god, look at fat this guy.
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 2: Something along those lines, don't.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm the one who broke this story. Look at page six, copying me.
Speaker 2: I think I said something like, he looks happy because you get fat, you are there. There are some dark ways to get fat, and there are some really happy ways to get fat. Agreed, Okay, I give it forty. Natalie's a star keeper on the show.
Speaker 1: This was well. First off, where I looked at my because you know, I record it before I watch it, watch like live, and I thought the running time was an hour and a half and I was like, this show, this show does not justify a forty two minute running time. But then I saw it was just going to be an hour, and I was like, thank god. And it ended up being the best episode of the season, you think by far. Really, Oh, we had drinks thrown.
Speaker 2: You got a lot of meat out of this one. Huh.
Speaker 1: Oh, my god, that's always so nice. We had Zach standing up to Brittany he's no longer loyalty loyal to her. No, right, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: For his giant head at the reunion.
Speaker 1: Oh Andy throws him a look in that preview like he's like, you are a little douche.
Speaker 2: Andy is so annoyed by him fucking his gay giantism. We have the proportions of that man. He looks like a goddamn you know those fucking things. We don't body shame on this parts, but he looks like one of those fucking things that Odysseus fought in that fucking movie.
Speaker 1: I don't see it yet.
Speaker 2: Oh you haven't seen it, The Last Dragonians Giant tree moving people. Don't spoil it, sorry man.
Speaker 1: We had Jesse confront Michelle about dating another dude and uh, probably a little too soon introducing her uh their daughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tried to beat him on a technicality. I don't think it really worked that well. But my favorite was Jesse going, uh, we're gonna have some custody battles if she doesn't over what, you're gonna take custody because she introduced her to somebody at it open ask Jesse.
Speaker 1: Okay, buddy, by the way, So my point is the old Jesse showed up. Oh yeah, we haven't seen him in a while.
Speaker 2: He really snaps mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then lastly, we had uh, what else did we have here? We had a Jasmine calling someone a bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for coming to work.
Speaker 1: Jasmine so thirsty for a storyline. Okay, I'm gonna give it to ninety two schneeps.
Speaker 2: All right, we start our episode with preparation for Brittany's big Victorian vampire bonanza. Now, when we get to the party, we were told last week that there were there was going to be this kind of there was gonna be a baroque kind of like haunted man or vampire kind of thing going on, and it was kind of just it was kind of just a Halloween party with prescudo on the heads of skulls, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was anyways, Well, I admired the fog machine much like Luke did when he walked in. I was like, wow, that is a pretty good fog machine. Luke is.
Speaker 2: A village idiot, all right. First though, it's time for the meeting of the alphas of this show. That's Laala Neia Oh no.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no no. Before we get to LaRochelle, which if we look down at the end of my street, we can see the front of that La Rochelle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, LaRochelle.
Speaker 1: Is that how you say it? I don't know that. You know that's on violent over here? No, yeah, it's right next to a cannabis stores. It's okay, all right, I'm just saying, okay, we do a little tricker treating because BRIT's Halloween party was not.
Speaker 2: On home no November one, that's right.
Speaker 1: Uh, Britt is a tricker treater.
Speaker 2: Can I say, if you're gonna do a Halloween party off Halloween the week before, totally agree. Can't come the day after November?
Speaker 1: First, take the decorations.
Speaker 2: To Christmas party on the twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: You do not do that. Do that three weeks before it is totally fine.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, she takes a cruise out.
Speaker 2: I mean, the insanity of that.
Speaker 1: Well, probably filming limitations, got to make sure everyone's in town. There's other parties that are probably more fun. Maybe Okay, Well, Britt takes a cruise out for trick or treating and Janet and Jason. Jason are tagging along along. Now, Janet had said in her her interview that Jason was going to be going as himself this year, and when he showed up as a patient, you saw that he had like the what do you have?
Speaker 2: The nurse scrubs on?
Speaker 1: The scrubs on? When she said he was going to go as himself, I thought she meant he was going to go as this pussy, a big saggy badge, big sag pussy. But no, he went as what do you go as? Again?
Speaker 2: You understand that I have to bleep all of that? Right? You don't I under do. I don't know how you don't know that I have to bleep that uncensored tier have fun I mean, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: I didn't know very clearly.
Speaker 2: You said that with your chest all right?
Speaker 1: Long is he going to?
Speaker 2: I thought it was funny. He was in a hospital gown and he was in a wheelchair because he can't walk. I don't know what she was, but they have a fucking they have a nurse ratchet and patient kind of relationship. Maybe he's not a pussy. Perhaps he is every morning getting a little ketchup tray of bills and she checks under his tongue. All right, now, folks have been giving Janet some shit for bringing up her pain at opportune time in the show, you know, Kristen's a little trepidacious about Janet talking about her sexual abuse past, and Nia here launches into a story about the instability of her life and the pain she experienced growing up and all of that kind of in the face of somebody just accusing you of protecting your drunk husband. Now she goes into why being with Daniel, what it has to do with that stuff, because on the outside nothing really, I don't know why you're talking about this.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, She explains that her troubled childhood and growing up in all that chaos, she needed some stability, so she married a drunk who wasn't tall enough to get on most of the rides of Disneyland. And Lala hears this and she's like, well, that makes perfect sense.
Speaker 2: That's fort Knox as a human being. I would say, you're Nia, You're a CIA officer and a handler of this little drunk. And I have grown to very very much so dislike you, but I want you to have better than the little whiskey chow.
Speaker 1: Totally agree. I Also, Nia's learning how to play this reality game like she sees Lala and she's like, ooh, all right, Lala, you have like three dimensions to your character this season.
Speaker 2: Your one of them is ally, and I'm going to pluck that bow.
Speaker 1: That's right. You're an ally. You're miss sexual and you have to be and then you're you're also shitstr but you are an ally. So I am going to throw something in your face that I know that you cannot attack, right, and I will defuse you immediately, which she did, and then she goes, you know, I was just in Mama Bear mode, and I was thinking, well, we all know bears, right, their little cubs hide white claws and tree nooks. And then Mama Bear tells the forest all the animals, uh you know, uh, you know.
Speaker 2: Keep going, I say, I can't continue.
Speaker 1: Well, we all know that bears don't even drink malt liquor, right right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How could that be Mama Bear's cub aka husband?
Speaker 1: If you're maintaining a metaphor, that's what.
Speaker 2: Are you smoke?
Speaker 1: No? Yeah, I just I was just yeah. Laala tells us she likes to be she wants to be friends with Lala now, but it's gonna be problematic because she hates Danny and also he hates her, so that is gonna be definitely.
Speaker 2: Could you not hate Danny? Okay, so hates a big word. Let's get to somebody who I actually do hate. No, I don't hate a big word. Luke, not malicious, just one of the one of the true dumb dumbs on this entire network. The the lack of emotional intelligence, like bearing witness to people who have like really really like harmfully low levels of emotional intelligence is really difficult to endure sometimes, like it makes me feel so awkward. Sometimes there's so there will be like an autistic person. So to say that, of course that makes sense. But then you have people that are just like incredibly under evolved, like Luke, and you just go, how can people be this wallheaded? You know, telling your wife let's go ahead and have another baby, because I despise the version of you that I've met over the last year so much. I just want to his words, bury her in the ground in a coffin. Now, I'm sorry to get like, maybe I was too big about the whole emotion all. It tells we brought autism into the fall. I don't know what I was doing there, but it's hard to watch Luke speak to his wife.
Speaker 1: I don't know how old he is, but I think this might be. And I always speak about this in generational terms because I think the well, I'm hopeful, optimistic, we are raising each generation becomes smarter emotionally, at least males do. Or well, how old is he?
Speaker 2: But how old would the cutoff be for this kind of behavior? Twenty six if you were being generous, twenty eight. He's older.
Speaker 1: I mean, he can still think these things, but you just can't let it come out of your goddamn mouth.
Speaker 2: Of course you can think them. It's the only thing to think. I want to put that person, that version of you, in a fucking coffin. It's the only thing to think. But you cannot speak it, and speak it as though it is a good incentive. He speaks it as as as if it's something that's going to get him on on, get her on his side of things.
Speaker 1: Right, Holy, this is ship. That's why men and women are different. We have different brains. This is how men are. Well, we're pretty.
Speaker 2: Stupid, Yes, we are very stupid, all right, So put the fishing pulled down. You a literal redneck.
Speaker 1: Okay, This is why some people love this show and why others don't, which is this is such a bumber conversation. Bumber conversation because it is so relatable in many ways.
Speaker 2: I know you are a Game of Thrones person. Kristin and Luke this season have been like theon Gray Joy's arc when when he was Reek just getting your dick cut off and getting tortured and just being cold for an entire Does he get killed eventually? I think he dies the the yes, no spoilers. I think the Night King kills him. Mmm. He goes and tries to kill the Night King and that the Night King's.
Speaker 1: That's a good way to go out.
Speaker 2: What are you doing, d you can't.
Speaker 1: He was also having sex with his half sister.
Speaker 2: Throat fart, so sorry it happens. Let's get to Michelle and her hot friend who should be on the show. We sit down with Michelle and Natalie, and Michelle wants to own a home because her parents always rented, and she thinks that subconsciously, her parents never owning a home is what got her to be a real estate agent. That's actually not true. Trouncing around around Woodland Hills and smoking pot and hooking up with boyfriends until you haven't figured out anything else. That's what leads you into being a.
Speaker 1: Real real estate agent. Yeah, actually yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: What do you go to Keck to be a real estate agent?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: The kech is the medical school. I think nothing against realistate, no, no, and nothing against doctors either.
Speaker 1: Right. Uh, Well, Michelle says now that everything is behind her, referring to that horrible marriage. It's the end of a chapter in the beginning of a new book. And what will that book look like? I'd argue, your life is the book. And uh, when that chapter ends, you just you need a new chapter. You don't need you don't need a new book, whole new book. Well I guess, I guess I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna have a new covered, new cover, art, everything.
Speaker 1: But you just ended the chapter, so we're gonna throw that semantics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little bit like The Lord of the Rings is just one book, but it's up and it's three books. We're getting into the weeds. We don't need to shew chapter. Sheall needs a new chapter, not a new book. Let's get to stage four Endo and some egg freezing with doctor Arnold Jesse and Lacey Jesse. Says, I'm gonna be making some pretty inappropriate choke. Why why why do you have to make jokes? Why are men so uncomfortable in rooms like this that they have to crack inappropriate jokes about like it's a fucking doctor's appointment. Just fucking go to the doctor. It's not an open mic.
Speaker 1: Doctors must hate this.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm driving at though, Like I don't, I don't get it. Danny has to do this, Jesse has to do this. They're these like we gotta alleviate the tension of this moment. Now for Jesse, I understand why there might be tension because Lacey wants nothing to do with him, and when asked before going to be doing embryos, she goes, no, we're not.
Speaker 1: And then he goes, are you sure? Because think about if we get embryos and what my DNA will bring to the table if we have one span. The little fucker will wake up and drink two bottles of champagne before noon. Yeah. Yeah, he'll accuse any of his future spouses of being a low rent yeah, and then he'll pretend to be financially successful.
Speaker 2: Right exactly while being five hundred thousand dollars in debt. Awesome. Yes, we're actually going to go with the no embryo today this episode.
Speaker 1: And what Lacey had said to the producers at the end of the episode, like where do you see this relationship going? She goes, I feel bad because I know he's going to say something completely different. Yeah, so I'm kind of cool with what's where we are?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's with him to be on this show.
Speaker 2: She's with him to be on this show, to have a little purse dog and to have some kind of companionship that she control. She can control within an inch of its life. Jesse is in a place where he he has no leverage. He's smitten by her, and quite frankly, it's abuse. Okay, let's get to the Big Bash. We get ready for the Big Bash, but first we talk diarrhea with Tom and um Janet actually not giving blowjobs to Jason, which, for the record, it's just not cool. It's not cool to not do oral sex for your loved one. Who these DJ Khaled motherfuckers that won't go down on women. It's like, it's not cool. It's it's not it's not cool.
Speaker 1: Hey, dyl Yeah, I got a fun game to play. You'll never guess which cast member states the wife should give a dude a blowjob. I'll give you a million bucks. Okay, okay, because this person has three character traits this season.
Speaker 2: Okay, I kind of well, let me guess. Okay, Jasmine M close? How am I close?
Speaker 1: Mmmm? That would be a hint you Okay?
Speaker 2: Was it La La?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, yeah, defender of women or ally, as you said, over sexualized because you know she's easy going with sexuality, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's also gonna kiss Michelle later.
Speaker 1: That's right, and also a ship star. Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to the big bonanza. We've got purshido draped on skulls and Zach with spray painted abs. Zach, They're made in the kitchen, Babe. I'm just lay off the late night tacos for your shitter, too, right, But just you, you can do it. We count on you, or we believe in you. Danny is Count Bukola. I don't know what the fuck this is. It doesn't make any fucking sense. I'm gonna I'm gonna call him fucking nothing. I'm gonna call him Count Dookie. He's in character. Normally, Danny works.
Speaker 1: Him his way up to like the analogy. She is like flight, like an altitude, like to seven thousand feet. Here he was at seven thousand feet from jump comes in.
Speaker 2: He's so excited to get drunk. He was so excited to get drunk doing that.
Speaker 1: Oh, my god, I honestly don't know how Nia does it.
Speaker 2: Oh, she bottles up all of her fears and emotion to the servitude of her husband and the family.
Speaker 1: Dark.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what though, She's got those babies, and those babies are life giving. That little adelaide My god, I want to steal that little.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, But well, Lacey remarks, because Jesse starts up participating in that dumb voice that count Dookie is doing. Yeah, and she said the only bigger turn off was when Jesse wore the underweary thirteen. Then he used as a rag to clean appliances from twenty eighteen to twenty nineteen, and then he turned him back into apparel again from twenty twenty twenty to present. Guys will do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. I'm I don't like Jesse. I'm over the Lacy kind of shitting on him.
Speaker 1: All the jabs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's getting old. It's getting a little old. It's let's shit or get off the podastes. I agree, all right, So what do you do with somebody who's doing a bit like this at a public place. You're at a party and somebody's doing a bit walk away? I mean, I'll tell you what. No, and I have to go get a drink. I know that this one's full. I need another one. Now.
Speaker 1: There was this is like seven years ago. Holy shit, No, it must have been long. I was at a on top of a roof party watching a movie and a guy was doing a Barack Obama president Barack Obama imitation. He would not break character. And after about five minutes of him engaging me with that, well I just did that. I got pee. But there was no bathrooms, so I got caught in a little lie there. Yeah, but that was okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't. You can't stand before this for very long. Okay, So let's get to Zach and the text messages. Janet confronts him and says, I heard that you were talking shit to Kristen, and he says, listen, I I shit myself, all right. The other day when we were at Chili's. I actually shit my pants, and kudos to the women who go you know it's discussing. You're so full of shit that you can't even control the purse strings around your little fucking balloon knock down there? Okay, but also, what the fuck are you talking about? What does it have to do with him?
Speaker 1: They? Yes, they They quickly get him back on back on the.
Speaker 2: At which point Janet gets up and leaves. Yes, so YouTube film or leave?
Speaker 1: Okay. I want to point out something here, though interesting maneuver by Zach. For most humans, what's more humiliating being caught on camera backstabbing someone a cast member that you barely know, or letting the world see that you shit your pants in a chain restaurant and threw away your underwear.
Speaker 2: What's more, then went back, sat down and ate next to people. What kind of fucking behavior is that? You're walking biohazard you have, you smell like fucking shit, and you're sitting down next to these women. You have no value to them, They mean nothing to you. You wouldn't do that to someone you care about, sit down next to them with an open ass of shit. Michelle and Jesse have a little spat. Oh, he goes. I heard you're dating people. You introduced our daughter to him. She goes, that's not true, and it kind of is real estate agents. Who. I don't know how many of you are left, given the way that we speak about your profession, But do get in the comments. Let us know is a comment to bring a child to a showing or I don't necessarily buy that line.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the question, why did your boyfriend show up to the showing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why, Yeah, that's a weird one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dropping off lunch right right?
Speaker 2: Was he a client?
Speaker 1: He was a client?
Speaker 2: Did she meet him the first time? She showed him the house and Isabella just so happened to be there on it.
Speaker 1: By this point, they'd already been traveling to Vegas with each other. We've been dating for three months. It's a there's something weird about the story. Well, here's what Jesse says. He says, hey, I have been sent videos by fans. He doesn't use the word fans, and he points out, look, you already had Isabella living with this fucking guy with bees and he threw you out of there. And now I'm a little concerned, and uh, you know who, what guys are you going to introduce? Uh? Isabella to next because I fucking I'm a little concerned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you imagine? Okay, we've heard this song yet, it's very famous.
Speaker 1: I'd argue, uh, that comedian a little more quaint than Doctor Drake. Doctor Dre has a the record.
Speaker 2: Is the muscle mass of a ninja turtle.
Speaker 1: He also has a rap sheet.
Speaker 2: No, I think Dre's been on the straight and narrow pretty much.
Speaker 1: He has a rap sheet, he has a he has a history of that's.
Speaker 2: In the the other chapters that actually became a whole different book. He's in a completely different book.
Speaker 1: Oh he's moved, Oh a different book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, he's with Jimmy IAVI and doing headphones.
Speaker 1: And ship now okay, got right, good to hear.
Speaker 2: So Jasmine comes in and goes, hey, what's going on? I don't have a storyline? Can you help? And that is exactly.
Speaker 1: My god, dear god, in what world does she become a defender?
Speaker 2: Off the show? Get her off the fucking the show.
Speaker 1: She's so unlikable. It's just so fun.
Speaker 2: She's not unlikable, she's just she called.
Speaker 1: A girl that she doesn't know a bitch and then called her trash.
Speaker 2: Natalie called her.
Speaker 1: Oh, Natalie called her trash. Forgive me, I I apologize.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you get Natalie on the show. So Jesse says she's been dating people and introducing Isabella to them, and then starts to get a little teary eyed and angry and says, we're gonna have some custody issues if this keeps going. Jesse, Jesse, Jesse, what are you, mister five hundred thousand dollars in debt, going to demonstrate to a court of law as to why she cannot see her child? You fucking okay, I will.
Speaker 1: I've seen people they can drag in the court and fuck with you though. Okay. So later later, Jason walks up to a woman and touches her yes, thinking that it's his wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't think that.
Speaker 1: You didn't think that Jason.
Speaker 2: A different perse. She got a different color hair, she got a different hair style.
Speaker 1: You're very very and you thought being he.
Speaker 2: Didn't hear it, but but he leaned in and he went he said help me, He said, help me. Yeah, we should mention that Danny is starting to really blow past the legal limit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and where his words?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Nia asks if he's drunk.
Speaker 1: He is Meanwhile, Danny's drunk. That's my note. That is so sad that a guy who's been accused of being a drunk eighty five times, he's an alcoholic and he shows up to a party with cameras and gets fucking obliterate to.
Speaker 2: The point where Jesse has to say, let's do a shot of water and walk him over to the bar because he cannot walk straight. So Jasmine, well, okay, this is the first off. When when when Jason goes over there and says, help me to that woman, they're all laughing. He goes, sorry, I thought you were my wife, and Zach says, sounds like you made a mistake. What what is that sentence? Okay, sounds like you made a mistake.
Speaker 1: We do not have intelligent, interesting people on Holy shit.
Speaker 2: We don't need intelligent and intelligent and interesting people on this show. That's not what reality TV is for. Okay. We need entertaining people, and a lot of these people are just not cutting it. Zach chief among them. So Jasmine starts this game of telephone and she approaches Janet Michelle and she said something. She says, if you're okay with it, I'd like to try to remain on the show. Show in this moment here because this is the last day we're shooting, and they say, sure, what's going on? What's your name again?
Speaker 1: Well, because I need a storyline, Michelle.
Speaker 2: I believe your husband's feelings of animosity towards you are completely valid because they are his own and to have your own thoughts mean they are valid. Okay, that's a new wrinkle. You're going full ally with Jesse's truth here. That's your storyline. Fucking wild.
Speaker 1: You know, when these two were going at it brought me back to a bad Girls club. Yeah you're a bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shut up your trash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are the saddest losses to the recalibration.
Speaker 2: Of If Maury can do DNA tests, we can have the Bad Girls Club. I understand that it's kind of exploitating a racial stereotype. I'll say again, if Maury can do what he does, we can have the bad girls.
Speaker 1: I agree hashtag bring Bad Girls Club back. I feel like if we did that, then it would be like a dam breaking, and to use a metaphor, it wouldn't be water spilling out, would be girls from fatherless homes with propensity for violence on our TV sets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could do we could do something with like uh, we could do Rock of Love but with like Pete Davidson or something.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that'd be awesome right right.
Speaker 2: I would watch that.
Speaker 1: I would too.
Speaker 2: Davidson could do that ironically for the paycheck and be completely fine.
Speaker 1: I think he'll by the time I think we're there in the culture, he'll be at that same place in his career.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: Honestly, do you want to see him in anything now? Okay?
Speaker 2: So he Jasmine goes up and says, Jesse's feelings are very valid because they are his own, and Michelle goes, you know what the fuck you're talking about, and that's when Natalie walks in and Jasmine says, who the fuck are you, bitch, and they get into it.
Speaker 1: And she explains, that's my best friend.
Speaker 2: Right exactly, that's my best friend who you're making come off as a bad mother. So I have a huge problem with what you're doing right now, and Jasmine says, didn't mean to call you a bitch. I'm just from Jersey, That's how I do it, and she goes, yeah, I'm from Chicago and you're fucking trash. Whoa love it all right. So Danny continues to eat like a blackout. I mean, this is how when you get home, you've already eaten an item out of the bag of taco bell, but you you're just not drunk enough to save the rest of the food. This is what you eat like when you get to the couch. Okay, but he's in public.
Speaker 1: Taco Bell was the appetizer.
Speaker 2: Danny is eating like if you got home and all you had in the fridge was a log of goat cheese. He is literally deep throating massive amounts of cheese.
Speaker 1: And I don't know how he has those abs. If I ate one night like this, I'd have a beer belly.
Speaker 2: He has those abs because he works out for an hour and a half a day and he's a little guy. Sure that little guys can maintain their form much easier. So Nia hears that Kristin said that she guilt trips her friends or guilt trips Zach, and we get to this faction split where we have Nia Kristen Zach versus La La and Britney, and Kristin is caught red handed in a lie. Lala and Britney say, in front of Nia, you told us the other day that Nia guilt trips Zach for being friends with Janet. Kristin says, I did not say that, to which Britney and Laala are just dumb struck. And then Zach says I believe Kristen, to which Brittany goes, I've done.
Speaker 1: This about that.
Speaker 2: He's got twenty years. He's a he's a close thing I got in life as a brother, and here he is Sadden Withn'nia. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I thought Kristen said that she was only kidding when she said that. No, she out, all right, Oh, Dylan's plugging his phone in all right, Well, I thought she said she was joking that Nia was running the.
Speaker 2: Show you're hosting for the rest.
Speaker 1: Okay. Then Swartz arrives to announce, Uh, where the hell has swartzmen? He was probably at another party the whole time. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And then he shows up at the end.
Speaker 2: He was at a Kingson era.
Speaker 1: Hey, buddy, I love to tip it. Hey do you accept venmo path? Hey?
Speaker 2: I don't have any cash on me, but do you have a venmoke? Get tip you with? Yeah, it's right here. Oh my phone's actually, my phone's dead, I'll get somebody's I'll come back, I'll take a pic, I'll tip you.
Speaker 1: Would you have pumped?
Speaker 2: Meet me in the bathroom, at which point the bartenders like, you do not have to tip me, It's fine, did you say bump?
Speaker 1: All right? Then Danny and Jason chat in the poolhouse. Now this was.
Speaker 2: We should say that Danny is laid out like a mummy, trying to just blink away the inebriation. When Jason walks out.
Speaker 1: How much does an uber cost to Santa Clarita.
Speaker 2: At that time at night, probably sixty seventy dollars. Feels like it's with the Apple card and get out of there.
Speaker 1: But no, he's going to go find a pool house to sleep and to then be trapped like a fucking drunken rat, which I mean, if you think about it, it was genius. Jason goes in first, Hey, how are you doing? Hey? Good, sit down, let's talk.
Speaker 2: And then, of course, what do you want to talk about.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about stuff that we were heard you.
Speaker 2: Had a rough, rough time in Mexico. Huh, said Lala. I should go back to her husband. You know she doesn't have a husband, right, I said, Then Janet heads in, and Lala had his heads in as well, and Danny says, you know I do. I'm sorry for saying that you should go back to your husband, because I know that you don't have a husband. You just have that guy that you were intertwangles and twine Gold's with killed Bruce Willis. She goes, thank you for saying that.
Speaker 1: I can't believe Na let her guard down to leave this little guy alone for that long.
Speaker 2: Big mistake, big mistake, big mistake. And and he goes, you know, I am sorry for saying you should go back to your husband. That was a nasty thing to say. And Janet goes, is that all you're gonna apologize for? And Danny goes, what the fuck? What what do you have to say? And Janet, Janet is just a wretched human being, Janet. We don't fault Janet necessarily for saying the things about Danny. Danny is inappropriate with women, He's inappropriate period.
Speaker 1: He's drunk.
Speaker 2: She's right. She can't say anything with a clean conscience ever, because she doesn't have a clean one. She's not there for other women. She's just trying to take this couple down. She's not truly apologetic to Nia about anything. She's trying to take them down. So at every turn it's revealed that Janet's true colors are No, I'm not going to let this go. I'm going to keep flaming it until it kills you guys. So yeah, just another kind of fetid ingredient in this stew of a show. I mean needs new blood. Also, she gets up from conflict way too often mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yes, walks off. I will say this was a great moment. I did not see her throwing a drink on him and him for him to just go like I'm out. Yeah, and then Laala realizing how the dynamics of TV works like that wasn't good? Yeah, because he gave him You gave him power now.
Speaker 2: Well and also like we were kind of getting somewhere, we were going to have a conversation about this. You made it about yourself and then you threw a cup at him. Now there was little to no alcohol or liquid in that cup. But he gets up, tells Nia, and Nia begins to spiral.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, I want to say this, this is the world we live in where Danny can now say you assaulted me?
Speaker 2: Sure, right, right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Do we want to live in that world.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I do think in terms of the levels of assault, grabbing somebody's ass is much more assault than throwing a cup. But he can say that, and you know, he who knows that the reunion, we may get to that low.
Speaker 1: Lo I will then assault him.
Speaker 2: But Nia does her her best, like Nancy Reagan, where she's going around just going these people are not for us.
Speaker 1: Then get off the show.
Speaker 2: Then fucking leave.
Speaker 1: You're on a reality show. This is what you do. You really aren't friends. You're playing a game here.
Speaker 2: We can't have this awestruck hurt approach to all of this conflict. We can't do this. We can't shepherd your husband away from entertaining the audience. We can't be confused about the dynamic of the relationship as often as you are. And it's not even working because we know that you're more of a game player than this. We know that you're not surprised or confused by this at all.
Speaker 1: Right, and the last moment of the night really says it all. Janet, how upset are you by all this and being triggered that you will then three and a half minutes later, kiss Michelle Laala? Was it Lala or Michelle? For her birthday?
Speaker 2: Laala kissed Michelle?
Speaker 1: Oh La La kis Michelle?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? Oh I think Oh I.
Speaker 1: Thought it was Janet.
Speaker 2: Oh really.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Michelle gets a kiss from Janet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought she was going to kiss Lala.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong. All right, let me know. Pat's an idiots.
Speaker 2: We'll be back for the reunion. It's a three parter.
Speaker 1: I don't think we need three.
Speaker 2: Who are you to say? I want to go back to Brittany getting ready for people to come over to her house. She put out a lot of shellfish.
Speaker 1: Tell us about that, Johnny from uh No One gives a Foxville Yeah Once to know, Zach when you shit your pants at Chili's? Did any of the tendees ask any questions?
Speaker 2: Uh? This is from Darren from Threads Schwarts. What was it like to hear Michelle and Lawla talk about their fathers at the beach? We'll be back. I'm dying.
Speaker 3: Say goodbye, Pat, say goodbye bye.
Speaker 1: He is your head