Speaker 1: Fluid fluent Dorg.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Fluent Fiction Danish, the podcast where we bring you bilingual stories to supercharge your listening comprehension. In each episode, we'll present a short story in both English and Danish with the aim of helping you to improve your listening comprehension.
Speaker 1: In this episode, we'll explore a heartwarming Christmas journey at Tivoli where siblings discover the power of spontaneity and the beauty of their bond.
Speaker 2: Right after this commercial break.
Speaker 3: At fluent Fiction, we're not just telling stories, We're bringing the world together by learning to understand each other. By subscribing to fluent Fiction Plus. At plus dot fluentfiction dot org, you do more than just remove ads. You support a platform bridging global language differences, one story at a time. Your subscription not only guarantees you an uninterrupted narrative, it also sustains our mission to bring stories in diverse languages to everyone. It's simple visit plus dot fluentfiction dot org and become a Plus subscriber today. When you do, you become a champion for global language learning and enjoy an ad free experience. So please join us at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Let's transform the way we experience the power of stories. Your journey awaits at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Together we can keep the world's stories flowing.
Speaker 4: Lisa's Captain, Mavuli, Musin's mins kespo asil lenty Magepoola, dear Slin, you will near Massa, Sally dense kasp or pussing Suster who stroller It is way loose, Cyril buttalid food else helen musik, boon fanca, sil men, caspar hanvis the innue vera, the hands see Cyril di then both medefine, Honlestiana ul broad, kaspar urid a pile Hannah plane like the elt menkot valang Ostiana a blue hooded result Cyril lou a roostero bohold. They are okay, caspar bigefinn Enna a girl kaspar sogil plain am in perfect day soonder s Smuller is still advorced low hens spontaneits tee. Come let us stay in two Iparisa then curly after your kin and royal, that is, they uled kaspar or button Sivulli, glimmed and nnpa and so went dupe in aning Cyril no gang food live snera said kesper stilli cyruls or rascal pom voufa do a fantastic casper. Yes, set up to the new schedule Ada kespar it vic vehicle Yeah by bang for their ag knock cyril la namham be a baker bovos iron riiser Yeah hell like else bare will men they are okay. There's some tailor blue stagged oil, blick it oil black food with a stoles or new insect the gig for sivul melia yarra bona mila kaspar halfun vedi spontaniiten or dismo oi bla siril half unpras. Then call it aften logus on tim men in ivaravam deluxum mens lousner fativuli swent in ibaugrun netuli vie ililis kriza.
Speaker 1: Let's take another listen. Listen closely to any parts you may have missed.
Speaker 4: Luisa's captain made his glue or chivuli.
Speaker 1: The light created a magical glow over Chivoli.
Speaker 4: Mussign's tone of filde lufften menstaufendler vain.
Speaker 1: The tones of the music filled the air, while the smell of roasted almonds and cinnamon warmed the soul.
Speaker 4: Kaspar a silk plenty mangepol.
Speaker 1: Caspa and Cyril walked hand in hand among the many stalls.
Speaker 4: Dear sik fram to deni tooling.
Speaker 1: They had been looking forward to this trip for a long time.
Speaker 4: Yu nah missa otsivuli va el s serli diensul.
Speaker 1: Christmas was approaching, and Chivali was always special.
Speaker 4: At this time caspos so oh pussin Susta.
Speaker 1: Caspa looked up at his sister.
Speaker 4: Hounstrole i de say Louise.
Speaker 1: She shone in the dim light.
Speaker 4: Syril watlite fu. Cyril was talented else hel si musik boon fen sa sil.
Speaker 1: She always had her music where she found herself.
Speaker 4: Minkispa hen vista in nui ver of a hence.
Speaker 1: But Caspa, he still didn't know what his was. See Syril, look, Cyril, that den put mede fine honlil stienna. There's the star with the nice handmade stars.
Speaker 4: Ulpu casper eurid a pile.
Speaker 1: Caspar exclaimed eagerly and pointed hena plain lacked elt. He had planned everything.
Speaker 4: Mincourt and vailan oustienan a blue hoodi usut.
Speaker 1: But the line was long, and the stars quickly sold out.
Speaker 4: Cyril lu a roos del pohuld.
Speaker 1: Cyril laughed and shook her head.
Speaker 4: Dear o k Casper, It's okay, kesper vi quefin nol en a girl.
Speaker 1: We can find something else to do.
Speaker 4: Caspa sovil.
Speaker 1: Caspa sit play.
Speaker 4: Nana a memperfect day sundsus mula.
Speaker 1: The plans for a perfect day seemed to crumble.
Speaker 4: He stood for slut and spontaneitite.
Speaker 1: Instead, he suggested spontaneity.
Speaker 4: Come let ustagne to i pariser yule.
Speaker 1: Come on, let's take a ride on the ferris wheel.
Speaker 4: Then curly often jo kina marul dedi sti or be uld.
Speaker 1: The cool evening made their cheeks red as they ascended in the wheel.
Speaker 4: Kispa sul or put.
Speaker 1: Casper looked out over the city.
Speaker 4: Chivuli claimed the nun fo.
Speaker 1: Chivali sparkled below.
Speaker 4: Hen touin dupe in annin. He took a deep breath, sil nolgang fulmali ve selnerra say kes.
Speaker 1: Postilli, Cyril, Sometimes I feel small next to you, Caspa said quietly.
Speaker 4: Cyril, sir or rascue Pouham.
Speaker 1: Cyril looked at him in surprise.
Speaker 4: Vaufa, why do a fantastic Casper.
Speaker 1: You're amazing Casper.
Speaker 4: Yes, say up to the new scale, Dia.
Speaker 1: I look up to your curiosity and your ideas.
Speaker 4: Kesper kisi it Vic.
Speaker 1: Kesper looked away, shyly vehicle really yeah, bah bang for the egg nook. I'm just afraid of not being enough, Cyril le nom maham. Cyril put her arm around.
Speaker 4: Him via bag povo's ein Rice.
Speaker 1: We're both on our own journey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hell else Veerville.
Speaker 1: I don't always know what I want either. Mandy are okay, but that's okay. There's some tailor blue stacked oil blaque. Their conversation became a profound moment.
Speaker 4: It oil blaque, food of a stoles a new.
Speaker 1: Insect, a moment filled with understanding and new insight.
Speaker 4: Di gik fativuli melea yerra.
Speaker 1: They left Tivili with lighter hearts.
Speaker 4: Bona melten dim Vanuza.
Speaker 1: The bond between them was now closer.
Speaker 4: Caspar Halfunvetti spontaneititen a dismal oil Blai.
Speaker 1: Casper had found value in spontaneity and the small moments.
Speaker 4: Siril halfuero yeves sel unpras.
Speaker 1: Ciriil had found peace in being herself without pressure.
Speaker 4: Then cala aften lobisa tim men in nivaravam.
Speaker 1: The cold evening closed in around them, but inside there was warmth.
Speaker 4: Di luusam menslus fativuli swent ain't it baugrotten?
Speaker 1: They laughed together as the lights from Chivori faded into the background.
Speaker 4: Ne olivis kyem ililis kritien.
Speaker 1: Naturally they walked home a little step closer to themselves than each other.
Speaker 2: Today's vocabulary words are coming up right after this commercial break. Here are today's vocabulary words. First in Danish, then in English.
Speaker 1: Glue glue, glue glow, fulty, fulty, fulty filled, honleul honlaul honlaeul hand made up uproll will prull exclaimed, you wat, you write, you wat eagerly plain locked plain, locked, plane locked, planned coutin coutin coon line.
Speaker 4: Lou Lou Lou laughed, Royster, Royster, Royster shook four slow four slow for slow, suggested spontaneiteat spontaneiteat spontaneit seat spontaneity, Stay up, stay up, Stay up, ascended, Glimeder, Glimeder, Glimmeder, sparkled, new scale, new scale, new scale.
Speaker 1: Hill curiosity.
Speaker 4: She need it, she need it, She need it.
Speaker 1: Shyley, Stay Act, Stay Act, Stay Act, Profound, in sect in Sick, in sect inside, me Ila, me Il Vamil Warmer, Boola Boola Boola.
Speaker 4: Stalls Normal Si Nemo Si marmal Si Approaching, Talent Food, Talent Food, Talent Food, Talented, smooll Ra Smooller, smooth Ra, Crumble Tour, Tour to Ride, Swan Swan Swant, faded Bone Bone Bone bon Press, Press, Press pressure, Rice, Rice, Rice Journey, Fustales, Fustales Forstal.
Speaker 1: Understanding Sam Til Sam Teale Sam Tel Conversation Ki nan knan Qui Nane Cheeks.
Speaker 2: We hope you've enjoyed this episode of Fluent Fiction Danish. Our team works tirelessly to bring you high quality, engaging content that will help you to reach your goals, but we can't do it alone. Your support is crucial in keeping our doors open and our content flowing. Please consider becoming a premium subscriber. To day you'll get more stories, no ads, custom episode requests, and more. Visit www dot fluentfiction dot org slash Premium Danish, thanks for listening, and now a final word from our sponsors.