Speaker 1: Yes, well you know what to do because this one came up again. I'm gonna tick this song. I have a I'm blessed with a really really really really nice home home studio. I'm gonna attack. I got some good speakers, et cetera, a good snizzle in this studio, and I want to play that dang song like three or four five times. D I'm gonna crank that freaking song, especially on Friday. Too many of us had to work today. I'm not complaining, but I'm just saying we get to unwind and have a lot of fun. We of course lost guardswoman Sarah Bex from twenty of US Virginia and Andrew Wolf twenty four Cleaning to Life. I want to talk more about the terrorist attack and the Afghan refugee who should not be in this country. Continuing on how there was no vetting whatsoever. This is a former special agent with the FBI. Of course, FBI special Agent Nicole Parker. She was one of the FBI agents that worked with DoD and vetting these Afghan refugees, and she said that they had what were called lily pads. This is where they flew the Afghan refugees into for only a few days or a few weeks before dumping them in this country. Because of Joe Biden's wishes, the State Department continually overruling the objections of security officials. Like the DoD in the FBI, they still said, you know what, that person's a risk, that's a REDFLEC. No worris stamp come in, just like with the illegal invasion of this country. For four years, lily Pads and countries like Germany, Cutter, Spain and Italy evacuates stayed their days or only weeks. US officials attempted rapid screening and collected biographic biometric data before sending into the US. The Inspector General final that lily Pads rushed understaffed, in consistent leading the major documentation gaps, missing records, and vetting shortcuts. DHS used humanitarian parole, which normally is a case by case basis, not a whole bunch of people's case by case it can take years. Instead, they used that to quickly process tens of thousands of Afghans bypassing the Special Immigrant Visa programs which take years. Excuse me, the SIV program takes years and not humanitarian parole, but that's supposed to be case by case, not ten tens of thousands. Many times it felt like anyone who was allowed to come into the US. Excuse me, many times, it felt like anyone was allowed to come into the United States from Afghanistan, regardless of who they were. Says for former Special Agent Parker. What happened to our National Guard service members is a direct result of Joe Biden's lack of vetting. She said. It was almost impossible to vet evacuees because they arrived with no verifiable documents or records, leaving nothing to run through intelligence criminal databases, putting citizens, law enforcement, and the National Guard at risk. Sleeper cells are here? How many are here? She said? Now, let's go to an original article that was written by the Washington Examiner right after the Afghanistan withdrawal disaster that Joe Biden said was a success, a stunning success. This was written in November twenty four, twenty twenty one, from the Examiner of the Washington Examiner. Almost none of the eighty two thousand people airlifted from Kabble were vetted before being admitted to the United States, despite claims to the contrary. According to a congressional memo summarizing interviews with federal officials who oversaw the effort. And by the way, that's what you just heard from former specilagent Nicole Parker. We couldn't do anything, and there was nothing with check and they still shop shoved him in here. And that's what the congressional investigation revealed. Senior officials across the Departments of Homeland Security, Defense, State, and Justice described a disastrous screening and vetting process. It relied solely on criminal and terrorist databases, that is merely screening rather than vetting. In other words, a you and I have loved ones that work perhaps for the federal government that are in intelligence counterintelligence or have clearances, or perhaps you have loved ones or friends that are police officers, and they went through so much more than these Afghan refugees. For example, even just being a police officer. They interview high school friends, college friends, former employers, relatives, They do background checks, they do polygraph tests, all sorts of stuff. None of this happened with these guys. They were lied solely on criminal and terrorist database that is merely screening rather than vetting, no vetting, no vetting whatsoever. So what they did. Was they looked into terrorist databases and criminal database. Oh, it was randing in there, of course not they were goat hurting terrorists and with no records of anything. They don't even know theyir own damn birth dates. We'll just look up the Afghan records. Well here, while Lead lived in a goat farm in one hundred miles west of Kandahar, with no running war. He grew up at a place where you would sit there and wake up in the morning. You'd hear in between shouts of a par Seventy five percent of evacuated folks were of Afghan of Afghans. Of all the folks, seventy five percent of the evacuis were not Americans. They were not green hard car hooleers. They were not Afghan Special Immigrant visa holders, nor were the applicants for the visa. None of them had anything. Joe just said, grab as many tens of thousands of a half Ghans, we don't know who the hell they are, and throw them on a plane. One of them. My dad did. My dad was a National guardsman for thirty or so years, and he rose to the rank of lieutenant. Currently it was a battalion commander, et cetera. But back in the day, you know how guardsmen and well reservists have to go two weeks a year to do training and stuff. I grew up in Chicagoland, and we went to one year my dad, when we were very young and he was very young. We went to Fort McCoy and Sparta, Wisconsin, and we stayed for two weeks there camping. It was the most incredible time. And my dad would come by when he could from time to time take us on in a jeep and drive us around with the base and show some really cool stuff and such. And my brother and I fished. It was a great time anyway. And in the most precious picture I have my dad is from then in his uniform black and white. It's an amazing picture. But I read that with these afghanies they were some of them were they report at military bases all of the country, and one of them was at Fort McCoy s s part of Wisconsin, and there was an Afghan refugee guy who had three wives, including child brides nine years old, twelve years old child brides. That is what has been imported by Joe Biden, along with terrorists who want to slaughter us, hate us. They created quote a brand new out of cloth screening process just for this population. The Examiner report said they didn't want to have a third party location to try them like refugees, because they didn't want them to have to admit that even the evacuation was a failure. Get them out of sight and out of mind. That's just what Joe Biden did with the illegals just once after the Afghan airlift. The US government was already aware of ten instances which Afghans were flown to the US who were determined to be national security threats. The Biden administration brought into the US tens of thousands of Afghans who were not qualified. Of the eighty two thousand, ninety percent or seventy four thousand were Afghan nationals, just people grabbed out the streets or that showed up. Afghans without any identifications of records were approved for travel amid the Chadok Flights airlift, and twenty twenty one Congress passed a continuing resolution that year that gave all Afghan evacue's immediate eligibility to get a real ID. Now we have the unbelievable stories of how many amounts of terrorists terrorism have been perpetrated on in America. Buy these Afghan refugees. It's a lot more than you think. For example, I came across a journalist Andy No had a post on Twitter in April another Afghan not illegal, but another April. Sorry. In April, another Afghan migrant who was moved into the US with his family launched a shooting attack on police in Fairfax, Virginia. He made anti white statements, said he wished he had helped the talibant and he shot two officers being shot. That I watched the body camp. I would have pulled audio from it. But every other word is F this, MF or this, and that he's crazy. And the cop called for backup right away with this guy because he pulled him over. He had no license, no nothing, and he was unloading on the cop. The cop called for backup. The other officers show up. Then the Afghani guy has a gun on his passenger side seat, picks it up and shoots two cops. The cops end up returning fire and killing that terrorist. That's just one, and that one none of us knew about because it only made the news locally, but there's so many more. This is a great column from Daniel Greenfield and Front Page mag mag dot com and I'm gonna share this with you coming up next because it is I mean, it's bad. It goes over all these different Afghanis all over our country of committed terrorist acts that you haven't even heard about since Joe Biden brought them all in. Then we shift and we get into how the left. You can hear so much the left and Democrats are literally blaming all of these this terror attack in DC from an Afghan national, blaming that on Trump. It's Trump's fault. All that's next is Chris Kroc and for Jesse Kelly, this is the Jesse Kelly Show. This is Chris Rock. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. We're looking at the at least I'm looking at the vigil for Sarah be exterm National Guard member killed in the DC shooting. And they're singing now and you know there's just a click. Moms there crying, May God bless them and comfort them. It's just horrifying that your beautiful, sweet twenty year old daughter. And I was just telling producer Chris that picture of her a picture of her with a National Guard cap on and a National Guard uniform, kind of looking up a little bit. So beautiful, so beautiful, real natural beauty. Just a wonderful, sweet, beautiful young woman. So angering, angering, angering, and the cause of it is Joe Biden letting in tens of thousands of unvetted evacuees that we've been talking about, and let me share this really really revealing. An alarming column written by Daniel Greenfield in front page of magazine today. The attack by this Afghan terrorist accused Afghan terrorist until proven guilty look took place in a mere week after another Afghan of Dallah Hadji Zadai, was sentenced to fifteen years in prison in an election day plot. This is what you heard in the last hour that I played Jade Vince with Margaret Brennan from CBS interrupting him four times, trying to say how this is like a one off, and he's like, oh no, no, no, so yeah. Two weeks before, a week before, there was this other Afghan refugee was sentenced to fifteen years in prison and an election day terrorism plot. He and his Afghan brother in law, a former quote guard at an American facility in Afghanistan had plotted a mass shooting attack directed at large groups of people on election Day. They were in Oklahoma, but I believe they were coming down to do it here in Dallas for Wurth Raam. A video showed this this Afghan national in Oklahoma reading to his daughter, if you remember this one a text that describes their rewards a martyr receives in the afterlife. Oh it's our fault. We radicalized him, as Margaret Brennan said, Hell no, he brought one way ticket. He bought one way tickets for his wife and daughter to go back to Afghanistan before the planned attack in twenty twenty five. Now, remember that's just like the terrorists who's been arrested for DC. The d C homicides of this guardswoman and this other. Hopefully he doesn't pass away, but could be a second homicide. He had five children and a wife, and he left them to go do this terror attack, just like this guy. He's seeing a theme. In twenty twenty five, Afghan refugees stabbed their case workers in Michigan and separately in Texas and stabbed each other outside their Islamic Community Center of Lancaster in Amish country, so that's three different instances. In April, Jamal wallly in Afghan refugee opened fire at police officers in Fairfax County. This is the one I told you about on a traffic stop, shooting two of them before they managed to take him down. Gave him a nice dirt nap where he belonged like these two. This guy with the shooting with the police head been potentially eligible for a special visa because he served in the Afghan military.
Speaker 2: Woo.
Speaker 1: In between saying alahak Bar and praying for death to America, he was serving in the Afghan Army. In twenty twenty four, besides the election day plot, another Afghan evacuee was charged with taking part in an Iranian plot to assassinate President Trump. Remember that one, as well as Iranian dissidents and two unnamed Jewish people in New York City. You sing a pattern. There's more. That same year, another Afghan Muslim refugee terrorist, Hajji Abdullah Sattar abdulah manaf Afghan Muslim terrorist money launder, sentenced to thirty years in prison for trying to quote import ton quality shipments ton quantity shipments of heroin to New York City the benefit Al Qaida and the Taliban. In twenty twenty two, Muhammitseed, an Afghan refugee, murdered three or four other Muslim men in New Mexico over religious differences, because why not. One of them was shot to death in a parking lot of Lutheran Family Family Services, a quote refugee settlement agency. You don't hear about these? Do he didn't hear about these? There's more Since arriving an American in twenty sixteen, this guy, the African refugee who was accused of murdering three or four men or did in New Mexico parking lot at refugees at Refugee Services Lutheran Family Services. Since arriving an American, that guy had, along with his wife and son, been accused of assaulting his daughter's boyfriend in twenty seventeen. So we got here before that, grabbing his wife by the hair and throwing her out of the car in twenty eighteen, then attacking her at Human Services office and pulling out a large chunk of hair from her scalp. His son called the police, claiming that he had been beating his mother, while he and his sister tried to hold him back. The beating left the younger. Remember women are cattle in Muslim countries. The beating left younger. Sie had covered in blood when police stopped him. In twenty twenty, Muhammet here to only speak Pashtu except for the term mfor the full word mfor. In twenty sixteen, Ahmed Khan Rachimini, an Afghan whose father Mahamat had come here as a refugee, planted bombs filled with shrapnel across New York and New Jersey, including a Manhattan neighborhood not far from Ground zero. Hey. Thirty one New Yorkers were injured in the Afghans attacks, and a church was seriously damaged. The Afghan Muslim terrorists managed to injure two police officers before he was taking down. I asked again, are you seeing a theme? Hmm, there's more, but wait, there's more before that, two other Afghans not Oh, I remember this one, najibull Zazi. I remember that guy, the reporter on NBC News. I think Tom Brokaw was still.
Speaker 3: Around then, Tom najibull Zazi, and he had like a nickname Shazam. Tom Shazam Nagibul Zazi and Zachin A Medazi had plotted to bomb New York City subways on behalf of Al Klaida.
Speaker 1: Mohammad Zazi. Najibul's father was convicted of destroying evidence along with reportedly his uncle Imam ahret Weis, another Afghan and the Imam of a Queen's Massa, had tipped off the subway bomber. They tipped him off to help him. The deadliest Afghan Muslim terrorist attack that occurred when Olmar Mateen, second generation Afghan immigrant, opened fire at the Pulse nightclub in Florida, killing forty nine people at gay nightclub and wounding fifty eight, calling himself an Islamic soldier. The lie from the left. They lie and they try to say no, no, that that was just a guy who was shooting up a club. It just happened to be, you know whatever. Some people who say he's a Trump support, you know, he's a radical Islamist. And he googled he was going to attack a synagogue. But the last many changes mond the he googled gay nightclub and he went and hunted gays to kill like Islamis. Do they want to slaughter them, but yet the leftist of this country love these folks. It's Chris Crocket for Jesse Kelly. Oh yeah, this is the Jesse Kelly Show. Chris Crock filling it. If you want to follow me on social media at Twitter, ak X at Chris Crock Show, c h R I s KR Okay. Also podcast I do most days. It is at on Rumble. It's at Kroc Talk kr Okay t A l K on Rumble at Kroc Talk or you have a YouTube saying when you can watch, stay right there. It's at Kroc Talk Radio, k r Okay, t A l K Radio. I want to wrap up the Afghan terrorists and all the stories about Afghan nationals, none were vetted, et cetera. Want to give you a little bit more on this, and that is this Trump saying we're gonna get out is exactly what should be. You have the media and the left now saying and blaming Trump for this, and then the message is very clear that you should hide the troops, absolutely, hide the troops, do everything except blame Biden and the Afghan terrorists that he led in to this country. The fault is the troops are on the streets. Hide them. For example, here's w Watson and Schultz saying this today.
Speaker 2: Would an individual have flown across the country to target law enforcement officers in Washington, DC? And I mean the answer is likely no. So why wasn't the president's first thought, Wow, you know, maybe I should reconsidered deploying military troops in the nation's capital or in any city, particularly not when they haven't coordinated closely with the leadership of these cities.
Speaker 1: Hide them. You're gonna piss off the terrorists, They're gonna kill people. Trump, you should never have done this year. CNN's Dante Mills again saying, hide the troops.
Speaker 4: Well, I think the president is going to you and his administration is going to use this incident to further their calls of having these guardsmen on the street. The issue that we have is if you add five hundred people to this equation of five hundred soldiers, it doesn't It wouldn't stop what happened today. He walked up on soldiers and opened fire. It would have just been more targets there. These people are there. Their assignment is high visibility patrol, so people know where they are. They're uniformed, so people know what they look like, and if they want to approach them or harm them, they're in harm's way. So why add to that and put more people in harm's way when it wouldn't have changed the outcome in this particular.
Speaker 1: Matter, exactly by putting guardsmen on the street, that's a target. You have to hide the target. You Trump made this happen by provoking terrorists. We must appease terrorists and hide our soldiers and then we will be safe. And then here's a Hill columnist saying the exact same thing this. You're here.
Speaker 5: I am Nile Stanard, the White House columnist for the Hill, and actually in Harlem today, but I hear news from Washington the two members of the National Guard have been shot, and I'm very mad about that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: To be clear, nobody should be shot, and the main responsibility lies with you is doing the shooting. It is also true that militarized policing is almost always a disaster. It is also true that the National Guard should not be on the streets of Washington, DC, where there's no need for them to be. And the issue is they are being used as political palms and what always happens there. Unfortunately, you will see what the motives were if ever shot these people. But the problem is always that it is the fruit soldiers. We end up paying the price for political stupidity.
Speaker 1: Do you care so much about them? I know, I know you do. Hide them and then everything will We'll be okay. Here's what the Atlantic said today. This is really bad, a terrible and avoidable tragedy. In DC, Trump was warned that members of the military could be attacked them, then they won't be attacked. That's their solution. Classic leftist appeasement like you would see on the streets of Europe. In Europe, now we gotta throw anything out the window. Had a little fun. It's good, it's sees I had a good Friday. It is not good Friday. It's black Friday, isn't it. Yes, it is a good Friday. It is a black Friday. And I'll stop it right there. Did you throw up in your mouth mouth yet? Producer Chris, Yes, he did. Okay, all right, you know what would help? Truthfully, I played this part. It would help. Cood cast for you said, there you go. What that's true. But you have to, like Obama said, you gotta spend money to save money. Okay, got it. There you go. You'd know that if you were voting Democrat. Sam's This is so great on so many levels. Sam's Club shopper sparks fury by taking every roast chicken from hot shelf on Thanksgiving Eve and then heart heart trending reason for her behavior emerged. A woman sparked outrage Sam's Club and Thanksgiving Eve, there was a woman who literally took every single you know, the chickens that's cooked and it's warm, and it's under the warming things. You can get it and bring it home to eat it right away when that's when you're Yes, she bought pruser Chris one of the time in again and say this extremely be direct with me and be over Chris, like thirty he said, thirty of them, thirty chickens. Yes, she had those massive Sam's Club Club's carts, like two of them and the boxes and filled up every single hot chicken was loaded up. The unknown customer caught on camera being confronted by another shopper who questioned her large purchase. The shouting woman pointed out to the cart full of roast chickens and said, you're not used to nothing, that's why you're doing this what you're not used to? Nothing? What? No, you're not used to s s word, that's why you do that? That's some bull s though, a Christian like you don't do stuff like that. How do you know the woman's a Christian? As she left the Los Angeles Sam's Club, the shopper cried, chick took all the chicken. Now, before we get into the rest of the story, Okay, you want to buy one of those? You see her take them all and you're mad, that's fine. Do you yell at her? Do you attack her in public openly? Do you ask her politely and quietly if you could have one? Or do you just let it go and be angry at her and tell the story when you get home to your friends or family, or like this crazy lady Bartle's chicken the I'm so mad, I don't want to buy one? Well, she don't. Do You don't yell at this woman and acting like a fool and screaming, yell because you know better than she is. Regardless. Number two, you don't know what she's buying them for. Do you really think she's buying them all if there's that many of them and gonna eat them all? Maybe she's having some massive party. I don't know. And by the way, it's none of your business. There's nothing eagle or wrong unless they have a policy at the store, in which case dellin force and you I've obviously welcome to go talk to a manager or an employees say very politely and gently excuse me, ma'am or sir, that lady's got like thirty turkey chickens on there. And I would like one is that is she allowed to do that because he allowed them to be the intermediary for you and say no, she's allowed to do that. I'm sorry. Okay, well then you can be pissed, but let it go. Somebody who is a fool lashes out publicly like that, and and you're not going to get the chicken when you do that. Anyways, you're shaming people in at tech and it's saying Christian. Well, you're certainly not acting like a Christian. You're acting a fool. You're a clown. You are no better than her. Now, my thoughts were, what is she buying all the chicken for? And I'm thinking he is some party or something like that. Well, it turned out she bought it for a homeless shelter to feed people on Thanksgiving. Maybe she needs to be talked though that the chicken is not a turkey, But that's an other story social media's had. Originally, social media users originally jumped on the bandwagon, berating the customer, only to backtrack when a second video emerged. One person said she stayed calm because she knew that her food was where the food was going. They can get mad all they want, but she's amazing for her selflessness on Thanksgiving. The woman who went and bought all it because she was feeding people who were hungry on Thanksgiving Day, which is why when you don't know what's going on, you don't yell and do something like that. So the woman that yelled is an idiot. She's a fool, classless, and is the antithesis of a christ like behavior that she was trying to foist on this other lady. So there you go, there you go. You don't know what you're doing, You don't know what they're doing for what or why. So don't act a fool, and don't be a fool, because you're the one who looks like an idiot, not that lady. And even if she was buying for some big party. It was privately, doesn't matter. It's her business unless it by a day's policy, which is why you asked gently somebody at the store. If you're concerned coming up next, what you are supposed to do after your massive thanksgiving me supposed to do something. It's something that will make you laugh and chuckle. Doctors recommend you do this after a massive thanksgiving me you're probably having one again tonight, this afternoon because you have leftovers. All that's next. It's Chris Rock and for Jesse Kelly O the Jesse Kelly Show. This is an intentional act of sabotage. Right now, you're literally witnessing an intentional act of sabotaged by prucer Chris playing a lame Eagle song. He knows how I feel about the slow Eagles song, Oh all their slow songs, Johnny cum lately, what do you doing? That is? Come on at the Eagles concert, you leave, you got a beer, you go to the bathroom. But here he is playing this. It's terrible. By the way, the other day, there's two things about Joe Walsh that I have come across. And you know, the smartphone knows what's going on. And then you start seeing other things because you're looking at certain things. And I saw Joe Walsh. I just he literally gave the Eagles the test house for room. They didn't have any without him. And in the City is the best, one of the best songs period. I love it so much. I could play on repeat for like an hour any given day. But I saw that he on Veterans Day, he went and visited veterans at the hospital. And here's a guy who's wildly successful for most of all his life, and he doesn't need to do anything, and he goes and he goes to a veterans hospital and just loves him and all sorts of great pictures. It was beautiful, and I liked that a lot. I thought that was wonderful. There was something else I saw after that. It comes to me in a minute, But we're a great guy. Doctors recommend taking a fart walk on Thanksgiving. I'm not making this up. This is from a story in the news. Well, first of all, don't believe me. Here is a doctor and indeed she says we need to take a fart walk after we have a big Thanksgiving meal. So the fart walk.
Speaker 6: The highly scientific term for just a walk that you take for about ten to fifteen minutes shortly after eating a big meal like the kinds we're all going to be having tomorrow. And what it does is help relieve bloating and flatulence. And there's actually a second very good reason to engage in the fart walk, which is that going for a walk after eating it actually helps prevent spikes in your blood sugar, so kind of bring those blood sugar levels down.
Speaker 1: Fart rock, Yeah, fart rock. Here's why doctor recommends it. Well, she kind of said it, but the addition easing and bloating, this doctor noted another benefit blood sugar. She's an instructive of medicine at Harvard Harvard Medical School. She writes ask the Doctor for Ask the Doctor Colin in the Washington Post. Okay, And she also has a she has a book, a science book called You've been Pooping All Wrong. Wow, that's great, Thank you? What am I gonna say about that? That's it? Producer christ you're gonna go. You're still going with me on the fart walk after we finished the show. All right, we're gonna do a fart walk together. Just keep your distance while we do our fartwalks? What deck heartwalk? Uh? Study if Batman, this is great. If Batman is present, people are more polite. I knew it. I knew it, and I knew it. Seriously, if Batman's there, everything is good.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'man yes. A study published this month in the NPJ Mental Health Research publication shows that nearly in any nearly in any situation, if somebody is present dressed as Batman, people behaved better. You want to hear what's funny? I actually believe this. I totally believe this because you're like, what the heck's going on here? It just throws you out of your normal pattern. I'm not saying I know that. I've never been approached or been around Batman. I've never, and which is why I would not do anything bad or impolite with him around. I'd be like, what is Batman doing here? What is this? Of course, even if it's not the real Batman, it's still Batman somebody dressed as Batman. So this study tested whether an unexpected event, such as the president of a person presence of a person dressed as Batman, could increase the pro social behavior by disrupting routine and enhancing attention to the present moment. Maybe you should try going on the subway in New York and a Batman costume. You probably get knifed and beaten, but let's see, or a little flame by a uh in illegal god, God forbid. Here's how they ran the experiment. A pregnant experimenter boarded a train in Milan one hundred and thirty eight times during the busiest times of the day. In the controlled version, that's all that happened. She just get on and get off at the researchers. The researchers recorded how many times somebody got up and offer her a seat. This is actually pretty interesting. In the experimental version, an experimental addressed as Batman also boarded. Sorry, who's this guy? Some loser? Who's this guy? Is going to ask me for money? Is he a panhandler?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: I'm Batman. Remember in New York City Times Square they all all these idiots dressed as different characters, and when they ask you for money, they'd get mad at you if he didn't give them mony because they're dressed up at a costume. Get a freaking job, dude. In the experimental version of an experimental addresses. Batman also boarded the train via another door, the bat door, they call it. He should come from the from the from the roof, float down. I'm Batman, and how you say it is very important.
Speaker 3: I'm badman or I'm bat Man, I'm buttman.
Speaker 1: Shocking. The people were more polite, way more polite, it says, to offer the pregnant lady a seat when Batman was if he was present, then if he wasn't sixty seven percent versus thirty seven a better Uh? What are you going to call thirty percent more better manners? Thirty percent of the time with Batman there, I'm Buttman, butt Man, I'm butt man. What happens when button Man gets in the point around the train, The researchers suggests the butt Maan effect occurs. We'll come back to this. This is a very important story. It's Chris Crocket for Jesse Kelly and the Jesse Kelly