Speaker 1: FFPC Insider Access is officially live here on the Better Sports Network. Welcome in, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Eric Balkman. You connect with me on the X at Eric Balkman. Of course you know me from the Rodavis High Stakes Lowdown, the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour in the Fantasy Football Players Championship. Please to welcome back onto the show, my good friend from the KFFFC and of course the FFPC as well. You check out all her work at Fantasy Inframes, Fantasy and Frames dot com, at Fantasy and Frames on x roto Underworld on xplayer Profiler, roto underworld dot com and of course the Dynasty djens at Dynasty Underscore, djens at Stacy Underscore Perez eighty three. She is Stacey Perez Stacy Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks so much for having me. I am just been like I've been waiting for this all day. I was like, I this is one of my favorite things to do every year. Just come hang out and talk football with you, and I know we could talk about our Packers and you know, just just get into it. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we will talk about the Packers for sure tonight this is this. This will be a fun show coming up on the show tonight. We're not only going to go around the NFL talk about the backfields in New York and New England, but we'll also get into our Thursday night football preview tonight. Bill's and Texans seems like a snoozer. Sometimes those snoozers end up being the best games, so we'll get into that in the second segment. And then a bunch of starter sick questions. Feel free to fire them away in YouTube, twitch, x whatever you're watching this show on tonight and we'll answer them. We do have some regarding Kareem Hunt, Jacobe Myers, Juwan Johnson, and Baker Mayfield. So that is all going on on the show tonight, now, Stacy, I was going to try to get this right at the top of the show. I knew I wasn't going to, So I'm going to ask you again as far as when you are live on the interwebs on internet streams, what are you doing them for and when can people watch you?
Speaker 2: So I am live on Sunday mornings at eleven with Dynasty Dgens. We stream over on player Profiler Plus and we do like a start shit show. It's a Sunday tailgate and I have a different, different guest on and we, you know, just do all the start sets, last minute Fantasy's stuff, all the breaking news that's going on. And then on Monday nights on Fantasy and Frames, I do the Waiver wire watch party. I have to say it very slowly or I'm going to mess that up. During Monday night football, we kick off at eight, kind of hang out, watch the game, talk waivers, just you know, have a lot of fun talk about the Sunday action from the day before, and you know, just kind of catch up on what's going on in football.
Speaker 1: So the two times you're live, what time does the show start the Sunday morning tilate? What time does that start?
Speaker 2: Sunday mornings eleven am Eastern eleven am?
Speaker 1: And you go right up until one o'clock.
Speaker 2: No, we stop at noon. That way, you know, everybody's got time to go, you know, make those last minute changes and everything.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and then eight pm Eastern time on Mondays. Yes, okay, perfect, And then once a year seven o'clock pm Thursdays in ce Access show. Yes. So let's get into it tonight. So the one of the things I always love to do is start off the show with something we haven't talked about at all, or that that's not listed on the rundown at all. And I want to lead things off here tonight with do I have any No, I'll tell you what. Let's let's just let's just go back to what I got here to lead things off. Let's talk about the Giants backfield, because they went against our Green Bay Packers this past week, and quite frankly, Tyrone Tracy and Devin Singletary both put up startable numbers against the Packers Sunday afternoon. Nineteen carries for eighty eight yards, four catches for fifty one yards for Tyrone Tracy. He did not get into the end zone, but it seemed like if there was one back that they were favoring, it seemed to be Tracy. Now I have my thoughts and i'll get your thoughts on the Packers rush defense. I think it's a little bit overrated. I think that they really it was really evident that they're struggling to get off the field. It seemed like every third and fourth down the Giants were converting and as a result, the Giants were able to execute their game plan, shortening the game up and giving them a chance to win until they inevitably got Jamis at the end of the game. But I want to bring up Tyrone Tracy here because this week the Giants go to Detroit. Right, here's the guy I like better than Devin Singletary in this backfield. But I feel like even flexing him out, I think you're playing with a little fire here against the Lions. How do you see Tracy right now and sort of the state of this Giants backfield as they head into MotorCity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think definitely Tracy is the guy there right now. Devin Singletary, you know, I guess they're gonna they're gonna have to use a little bit since Scatabo's out, Otherwise he would be kind of completely irrelevant. But I don't like. I don't like either one of them this week, not against the Lions. Lions are giving up the fewest rushing yards for or not rushing yards sorry, fewest rushing fantasy points in the league so far this season, and they're at home. I just feel like that's and they're coming off a couple of really bad games for the Lions. I just feel like they are really going to get up for this game and just kind of make a statement show that they are back. I'm not. I don't think it's going to be a good outcome for the Giants this week. And also, you know, I was kind of thinking about this, Bulky. Do you think that maybe they put up the Giants put up a little bit better numbers against our Packers because you know, that's that first game after their coach gets fired. You know there's something maybe to that a little bit, or maybe normally they wouldn't have had that much success against you know, And look, I totally I'm with you on the rush defense with the Packers right now, but I mean they are still really good. So I'm just kind of wondering if that maybe played into a little bit of why they were a little bit more productive than they probably should have been.
Speaker 1: I brought that up heading into the game. I've often heard this is more more so true and like maybe basketball and hockey than in football. Maybe it's true in football as well, But I always heard you're supposed to bet on the team after they lose a significant component, like a head coach, like a star player. You bet on them to either cover or win that first game, but then after that you start bending against them because it is a little bit of a change. And that did worry me because because I do think Mike Koff is a pretty talented guy. I think that you know the time that he I mean, wouldn't you have like a half decade with Andy Reid in Kansas City everything? Think about how much he just soaked up there, And so it did make me nervous. And then when Winston is throwing these these interception balls and Green Bay is just dropping every single one, I'm like, this is gonna come down to the wire. I didn't even know if they're gonna win. They end up squeezing it out. So I do I agree with you. I think there is something there and we'll see if the Packers defense can clean it up this week when they faced Aaron Jones and Jordan Mason. More to come on that as well later on in the show. Now, let's go out to Sam Francisco and I want to talk Juwan Jennings here. Four catches on six targets this past week in their win over the Cardinals. The six targets were good enough for the team lead, and with George Kittle and Christian McCaffrey obviously, And on the day that Ricky Pearsall comes back, Juwan Jennings is still the number one wide out. On the day, first pass of the game, he catches for twenty five yards. And I can't remember who was bringing this up. It might have been Scott Barrett or Grand Barfield or if i'm I never remember, and I apologize for that. So I'm giving improper credit, or maybe I'm getting giving proper credit. I don't know. But they said that Ricky Pearsall saw zero first read targets in that game against Arizona, and you think about, you know, how up and down that game was as far as the offense is, and Brissette throwing the ball all over the field, that does surprise me. Now, I don't know if they're easing him back in, but I don't think the switch is flipped or the flip is switched this coming weekend as the Niners get ready to take on the Panthers on Monday Night Football. I think Jennings is another sneaky flex play for people who are missing guys like you know, Courtland Sutton, Jalen Waddle, some of these receivers that are on by this week. I happen to like Jennings this week, Stacy, what do you think? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like Jennings too, although I think this tends to be more of a run heavy game here. I think this is gonna be a CMC game. I think there's a little bit of that, you know, kind of going back to Carolina a little bit, or not going back there, coming out to San Francisco, but a little bit of revenge game there. I think he's gonna want to show up for his old team. And so I like Jennings. I've got him into FLEX in numerous places, you know, and it's great now that party's back. They have that good connection. But I think that's gonna be a little more run heavy, So I probably downgrade him just a smidge, but I do like him this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And as far as, like you know, for FFPC, we're talking like secondary, like a second FL I think he's perfect for that for sure. Okay, moving forward here, I want to talk about you know, it was one week ago that we were getting ready for this Patriots Jets game, and it's difficult to get up for a Patriots Jets game in twenty twenty five, very difficult to get excited for something like that. However, we got some fireworks early with a Trevian Henderson touchdown, and then just before we went off the air with Casey Caseon from Rotaballer, we got a second tvon Henderson touchdown, which I thought, Hey, this is great. This is Henderson Knight and my son, who is twelve years old, they have to think about this. No, he's not twelve, Yeah, he is twelve. God, he's twelve already. He and I share a fantasy team with one of his body or with you know, his buddies or whatever, and he has Henderson on that team, and we started him that night, and I was super excited to tell him that Henderson scored two touchdowns. After he got off the air, my wife was bringing up home from basketball practice, and before I could even say anything, he walks in the holding up his phone and he says, Dad, Trevion Henderson just scored his third touchdown. And I'm like, what, We've been waiting for this all year? Like we've been waiting and waiting and waiting for Trevian Henderson to get his just due, for him to do everything he's supposed to do. No block no rock. He's blocking now and he's getting the rock. Obviously, the Ramandre Stephenson thing played a part in Henderson getting all those touches, getting all those carries, and kudos to Josh McDaniels and Mike Rabel for not letting Terrell Jennings get in the way. Yeah, last week, which I think was a little bit nerve wracking for all of us. Now you think it's over Stacy, it's not, because we got to go through this again. Mike Reese reporting that Ramandre Stevenson and I have not seen anything as far as practice goes today. But Stevenson with that toe was limited in yesterday's practice. He has not played since I believe week nine, and the fact that he gets in a limited practice on Wednesday, you probably I'm thinking at least he's more on the optimistic side of questionable. But you can't recork the wine, you can't put the toothpaste back in the tooth, or can you. Considering the coaches we're dealing with, I love that this week I'm going to be playing them everywhere, but there's a little bit of pucker that goes to that. I'm a little bit nervous about inserting Henderson in my lineups. How do you think this situation is going to go when New England takes the field this week?
Speaker 2: Okay, So if for mare, if Stevenson is cleared, if he's active and I have him on a lead, I am probably starting him against that Cincinnati defense. Right, They're so soft against the run. Against the air, different story, but they are so soft against the run. So I feel like this is going to be a big whoever it is in the backfield for New England day now. I mean I've been saying this. You know this season, you've got to find yourself somebody bulky that is going to look at you the way that Mike Rabel looks set Ramandre Stevenson, Okay, because he can do no wrong. He can do no wrong in Rabel's eyes. He can fumble the ball eight hundred times, does not matter. He's still gonna throw him back out there. So if he's available, if he's active, I'm starting him. But I'm still starting Henderson too. This is a great matchup. I feel like you could probably start both of these guys going forward. Are we going to have some questions about who is it?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: It gonna still be Henderson. Is it going to go back to Stevenson. We don't know, but this week I think you start both of them if they're both active.
Speaker 1: Shout out to our producer Sean Engel tonight stating that Stevenson was indeed limited in practice today as well. So back to back games with a limited practice. Now, what about if you play in a closed twelve team league where it's more important to carry your own handcuffs rather than a big national tournament like the has to offer. If you have Stevenson and Henderson, you just said they're both startable. Are they both startable on the same team? That gets a little dicey?
Speaker 2: Oh it does?
Speaker 1: It is, But to your point, it is Cincinnati. Yeah, and we saw you know I mentioned at the top of the show today. Last week you had Tracy and Singletary going up against a good Packers rush defense and they were both startable. So maybe they are both started, even on the same team.
Speaker 2: Bengals giving up thirty five point six Fantasy points per game two opposing teams running backs. That is by far the most in the league. Next closest is the Bills and they're only at twenty eight, So by far, I think there's like very few teams that you can feel comfortable starting both running backs, like Detroit, right, maybe even Atlanta. You can probably start both in Atlanta now and now I think this week specifically, I think you can start both in New England.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it makes sense because of the matchup. And I don't think I have I don't even know if I have any Remandre Stevenson teams this year, which is how did I I was in in Trevan Henderson. Did you get a chance to meet steven yourglos the fantasy soprano at all? Okay, y, yeah, yes I am too, and and he apparently, you know, we text back and forth and or maybe it's something I said on the show. It wouldn't surprise me if it was, because I did load up on Trevian Henderson this year. But Steve was like, props the ball key. He's the guy who turned me on to Trevian Henderson this year, and he was saying that in like late in the drafting season, like god, I hope it works out. And then I'm like, geez, I hope he stops mentioning that. You know, and now and now it's like if you've survived with these Henderson teams long enough, and you're still like, you know, in the playoffs or what have you. Now all of a sudden, you're like, Okay, this could actually work out, even though it hadn't worked out for like the first nine or ten weeks of the season. All right, let's get into Jamison Williams here, Whiskey Bill as the kids call him. Four of seven targets were snared by him for eighty eight yards and a touchdown in their loss to the Eagles this past Sunday night. He also had one carry for nine yards. Now, this was the first game, first full game that Detroit's had this season. With Sam Laporta on IR, you noticed, or maybe you did notice, that the Eagles really put a focus on taking a mon Ross Saint Brown out of the game. Williams got the big forty yard touchdown earlier in the in the second quarter, and and then you know, I guess the Lions come up short in this game. But this was still a win for Jamison Williams. Fantass And now he gets the Giants this week, which give up explosive plays like it's a bodily function. We have seen the worm turned here since Dan Campbell took over calling plays over John Morton. Things have changed, and the promise that we were given about Trevian Henderson seems to be coming true. I think you could say a similar thing for Jamison Williams right now. Stay he looks dialed in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. I mean, they paid him all this money right in the off season with his extension, and you know, everyone's okay, finally it's his year, right, and then it doesn't happen. It doesn't happen. And then finally it happens now that Campbell's taken over, and you take a look against Washington twenty three point nine fantasy points, last week against Philly nineteen, even before that against Minnesota, he had a good game against Minnesota and they've got a great defense. So you know, I think it's finally starting to click. You know. No, I mean, I hate that Laporte is Ollury is one of my favorite tight ends, but you know, at least it opens up some more targets for Williams, and I think kind of we see that again against the Giants this week.
Speaker 3: There our resident Finns fan, Tom Smith chiming in on X tonight saying that everyone on the Lions is going to score this week, even the water Boy.
Speaker 1: The total on that game is fifty and a half and yet the Lions are ten and a half point favorite. So if you extrapolate that out, they're projected for about five touchdowns this week. And so everybody might score, you know who won't score Sam Laporta. So that obviously targets a little bit more with Gibbs and and you know, maybe Montgomery to a certain extent, but definitely with Williams and Saint Brown as well. Are you how nervous are you about Laporta? I mean the fact that they have not they've had the opportunity to say, oh, he'll be back after four games, and they haven't yet. I'm wondering if this is a season long thing here and maybe we don't even see him in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that as seem really nervous, you know, like they're not you know, being and they're pretty the Lions, at least from what I what I know is they're pretty you know, they're not sneaky about their injury. You know, they're pretty sight forward. Yeah. So so the fact that they haven't really come out and given a definitive answer about that does make me a little nervous. I just I'm still I'm still like having PTSD from Tucker Craft's injury. I can't even talk about like tight ends right now. So the fact that like both of them are on the ir it's like my two favorite tight ends in the entire league. It's just it's it's brutal right now. But yeah, it does. It doesn't make me very nervous for them.
Speaker 1: I feel like I got saved from Tucker Craft this year because I spent most of draftings and telling people not to draft packers pass catchers because it's just it's such a it's such a fickle thing from week to week where yeah, Watson is going to catch five for one hundred and thirty and two touchdowns. The next week he'll get two for twenty. And I thought I was lumping Tucker Craft in that as well. And then I don't know what happened. I think it was like early to mid August and everybody is telling me I'm wrong and that Craft is going to be great, and I'm like, you know what, I gotta start drafting some Tucker Craft. So I drafted him a few times late, but I definitely was not hit as hard as some other people were this year, which stinks because it looked it not only looked like he was a league winner, Stacey, it looked like he was the engine that was really making that Packers offense go offensively. They have not looked the same since Craft went down, And this is something that's not only a detriment to the Packers hopes to make a deep postseason runs. It's detrimental to people who are hoping for big numbers from Love and Jacob's and Watson and Dobbs and you know, all these guys that that they're gonna be flexing out or playing in their fantasy lines. It doesn't give me the warm fuzzies at all with the Packers offense what we've seen.
Speaker 2: Without Craft, No, it doesn't. I mean like after the first couple games of the season, I was like, oh my god, we have Michael Persons, O, We're going the super Bowl this year. Like this feel like amazing. And then you know it just kind of tailed off, you know, losing to the Browns and then just didn't get any better. And I was I was one of the people draft in Tucker Craft all year long. I've just loved Tucker Kraft, love what he does with the YAC and everything, and you just think he's a great player. But you know, ever since you know his injury, we just don't have an answer for that. We don't have an answer to how are we going to replace you know, the production that he brings. And right now, I guess what, it's not Lou Musgrave. He's not able to produce that.
Speaker 1: Although I will say just just not to interrupt you, but I guess say I will say Matt Lafleur was asked about that after the game because Musgrave had like what three catches for like thirty yards? It was it was not great, non impactful, yeah, production, and he was asked about that and Lafleur, I wouldn't say he went off, but he kind of like kept going back to the point like we got to get him more snaps, we got to get him more looks, And he basically said, I'm gonna have a conversation with our staff about that. I wonder if that was like an Adam Stenovich thing or something where Lafleur actually wanted to utilize him more and he just wasn't out there. So I do wonder if we're going to see like an over correction on the Packers part where we might see actually seeing a little extra muscrave this week. I don't know, I could be reading too much, but it was just weird to hear him talk about it like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you know, I I'm all for that, Like, if that's what it's going to take to get him more productive and get you know, some more of at least what what Tucker was giving us back, give him more targets all day. I'm absolutely you know, if that works, great. If they do that and it still doesn't really you know, result in anything, then I think then we know our answer.
Speaker 1: And and the fact that Josh Wiley scores a touchdown from the tight end position for the Packers last week, just rubbing salt into the open from Green Bay to Tampa Bay. Let's talk about Sean Tucker. Scott Smith, who covers the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, had this to say, after Josh Grizzard or Grizzard, Is it Grizzard or Grizzar Brizard?
Speaker 2: I think, well, at least I'm saying it Grizzard because that to me, I just feel like that that rolls off the tongue a little bit better.
Speaker 1: You're in Tampa too, right, Yeah, so you're the expert on this much more.
Speaker 2: And he's from like Lizard Licks somewhere. That's like the talent that he's from too, Like it's very it's.
Speaker 1: Very interesting bizard from lizard Lick. Yeah. Yeah, he said Sean Tucker's workload is has been going up every week as he continues to do well, and he does expect that to continue. I would assume he's talking about not only Tucker doing well continuing, but Tucker's workload going up week now. Irving and Sean you can check this out. I think it was a limited practice today for Tucker for Irving. Beg your pardon. So we don't know what the actual breakdown is going to be. This is a game where the Buccaneers have to travel across the country to take on a fairly tough defense in the Los Angeles Rams. I'm kind of hoping for the people who are counting on Sean Tucker this week that Irving doesn't play, because if Irving is active in this game, what a cluster f if between Sean Tucker Bucky Irving, perhaps splitting Carries and Stacy. If we wide scope this because of Tucker's performance, this is going to cause problems not only week twelve, but going forward, because this could be a really muddled backfield from what was fairly clean at the start of the years. It's clear as a cloud, clear as as fog right now.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like, how much do we hate running back by committees? Right? And now let's make it three? That's horrible, you know, and they're all three talented in their own Steff, you know, they in their own ways. Right from what I've been hearing like local radio here is that he is practicing on a limited basis, Bucky Irving, but he's not going to be active for the game on Sunday night. I mean, well, fingers crossed will see if that's kind of but that's the way it looks like. It's it's trending anyway, so we may not have to worry about that at least for another week. But I've always been a big Seantucker family. He was coming out of school, you know, ends up going undrafted because of that heart issue that kind of gets discovered and everything. But you know, and I've gotten to go to training camp a few times and see him up close, like he just looks so explosive, and he's looked like the better running back the last couple of weeks and last year, you know, he had a couple of games at Flash. I think he had a thirty point Fantasy game one of those weeks, I think where Shad White was out, Bucky was out something like that, he had the starting role. So I'm a big fan of Shontagar this week. I mean, it is a really tough defense there against the Rams. I hate, you know, teams going cross country. I don't normally like to, you know, I rely on guys that are kind of coming in that way, but you know, it is what it is. It's going into week twelve in Fantasy. A lot of us are starting Seawn Tucker this week.
Speaker 1: You know, I want to get back to the Buccaneers here, but I'm nothing but a people pleaser here, Stacy. So I'm gonna go to Fireboroughs twenty six to seventy five. Watching us on YouTube right now, we like Dak and Purty question Mark. Now this could have multiple answers to it because I do happen to like rock Party this week on Monday Night Football at home against the Panthers. After what I saw last week THEO Greminger was calling him a league winner. I'm not going to go that far, but I do think if you are in the playoffs right now, and you've kept Purty on your roster this whole time you waited on quarterback, yes, that this could be a boon for you. So I do like Purdy this week. Prescott on a short week against the Eagles. Yeah, I know it's at home, but I do get nervous about it. It's a weekly game, and I know this is lazy analysis, but it's a weekly game in fantasy, and I think so oftentimes we as fantasy players, analysts, whatever, we're prisoners of the moment, and recency bias clouds our judgment on these players. The Cowboys could be looking at being so good and producing so much on Monday night and then like that, Prescott grows for one hundred and seventy yards pickings and Lamb failed the top sixty yards no touchdowns in that game, and the Cowboy and the Eagles win at fifteen to twelve or something like that. So it's very difficult for me to say, yeah, I like Prescott this week. Orderline top ten option. You may not have a better option, but I like Purdy quite a bit more than I like Prescott in Week.
Speaker 2: Twelve, Yeah, same. I like the matchups that party has a lot more of their at home, you know, against and I don't want to and I don't want to belittle the Panthers either, because they have made some strides. They're not the Panthers they have been the last couple of years, so their defense is a lot better than it has been. But still I still like Purty. I like their offense is a lot better and too. You look at the Cowboys in the Philly that's a divisional matchup. They're going to play each other tough, you know. And I just don't like what Philly's been doing to opposing team's quarterbacks this year. You know, they've really been limiting them. I think they're giving up like the tenth fewest Fantasy points to opposing teams quarterbacks. So you don't like that at all. It's hard to not start Dak right unless you have a much better option, but I think you definitely have to downgrade him this week.
Speaker 1: Fire Bros. You're very welcome. Hopefully it works out for analysis on party versus Prescott. Getting back to the Buccaneers here Stacey Andrew Erickson and I'm gonna butcher this. Andrew Erickson for Fantasy Pros on a podcast this week, was talking about there was a safety that was hurt and he's still beat up coming into this game against the against the Buccaneers, and because he missed last week's game, the Rams were down to safety. They were forced to play one of their backup safeties and A. J. Barner ended up having a pretty good game for seattlegainst. Los Angeles. Like I don't know what it was, like six seven targets. He caught like six of them for like, you know, forty fifty yards, which yeah, on the surface doesn't sound great, but tight end premium scoring. I mean that could be a difference. And look at Kadott this week, who is coming into this game, granted, you know, off a poor game. He saw five targets, he catches two of them for twenty eight yards against the Bills. Kayd Atten has the most targets, receptions, and yardage of all NFL tight ends this season that have not scored touchdowns. I think this could be the week I like him against the Rams. I don't necessarily love Baker Mayfield in this matchup when I think Oughton could return good fantasy value. He's a player that I would think in FFPC tight end premium leagues. I'm not gonna say must start. But Stacy, I think he's darned close this week.
Speaker 2: I you know, I think there's a lot of there's a lot of guys that I would not start, you know, in fair I would I would start and over I think at this point, given the situation there, you know, we are missing so many people in Tampa. I was just taking a look at target share percentages and over the last three games, Atton's target shared percentage has gone from fifteen point six all the way up to twenty three point nine over the last three games. That is right behind him Meco Buca. So he's the number two option right now for Mayfield, me Feld trust him. You know, he's a big body guy, can get out there and grab the ball, you know, gives him that other option there. So I really do like Katat and this week, especially in that tight end premium format, you know, like there's just there's just not too many people. I feel more comfort confident starting over Katat and I think this.
Speaker 1: Week shout out to Okay, so I'm gonna I'm gonna do this first shout out to our our man, Albert Marriken six to Zho two who said Quinton Lake is the safety that Ericson was referring to. Quentin Lake played thirty two of eighty four snaps against the Seahawks before he dislocated his elbow. Now had surgery and he's placed on ir so he is not playing this week. Another reason to like, uh for sure in this And then also Sean Engel, our producer Tonight Rondez Barber, Buccaneers legend who I believe covers the team he does, and he's saying that Irving is going to be listed as out for Week twelve. So that clears things up a little bit with with Sean Tucker. You know, I always I always bring this up. Dan Williamson from Player Profiler, Your colleague. There's Stacy who hosts the Fantasy Empire podcast. He said this last year, but I think it still rings true because he is not a rashad white guy. And he says the three running backs in the Buccaneers backfield are Bucky, Tucky and Sucky referring to Rashad White, and so he he is, and like I have White on on a few teams, and at this point, Stacy, I'm just keeping him around just in case the you know, like Irving isn't ready to come back next week and maybe something happens to Tucker, Like White is now basically a handcuff, right, He's an injury way type guy. I can't. I can't. I can't give any reasons to keep him on your roster other than the contingent upside.
Speaker 2: No, and he has put up some real stinkers the last few weeks, you know, when he has been hurt the first few weeks of the season, like he's had some games where he's popped, and I have him and eventually he's in my in my leags where I was like holding off on a running back. He was one that I went after, you know, because he had he actually among and this was kind of why I had justified it was he had I think six touch six receiving touchdowns last season, which was by far more than any other running back within his range of where you were drafting him had and so that was kind of an upside play for me, was to go grab him for that, you know, kind of potential there. But yeah, he's not looked great at all, and especially with Sean Tucker coming on and just you know, kind of cementing his role. I think, is you know going to be going forward running back to there? You know, I just I you have to hang on to him. It's that time of season, right especially if you drop him, he can't go back get him later or anything like that. So you're hanging on to him, but you're not going to start him.
Speaker 1: Our mutual friend Adam Krautwurzt always says, never drop a running back, Yeah, because you never do it. It always comes back to by you. I shouldn't say always, but he usually comes back to Bye back to Tom Smith on YouTube any chance. Michael Wilson has a decent game this week with Marvin Harrison Junior out again. Yeah, we found out yesterday that Harrison has already been ruled out for Week twelve against the Jaguars, and the fact that he is ruled out this early, I think you can start looking at like, God, is he even gonna be available in week thirteen. Mike Wilson fifteen catches one hundred and eighty five yards, which, by the way, to the surprise of no one, is more catches and yards than Harrison has ever had in a single game. Now the Cardinals are throwing it a ton. I don't know how much that changes if Trey Benson comes back this week or maybe in weeks going forward. But Brissette I paid the through the nose for in a couple of Dynasty leagues last night because I needed to have a guy like this on my roster, especially with Michael Pennox being sent to I had no answers for backup quarterbacks those leagues. So when when we look at it from from the standpoint of Michael Wilson bringing it back to that, I don't see a reason that the Cardinals just go back to, you know, running the ball, running the ball, running the ball. This is how their bread is buttered. It's Jacoby Brissette throwing the ball all over the field. I love McBride this week. I like Michael Wilson. So to answer Tom's question, any chance he has a decent game, Yes, I think there's a good chance he has a decent game. And I also think there's a solid chance he has another good game. I don't know about fifteen for one hundred and eighty five, but I do like him this week against the Jags for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, same, absolutely. I mean, yeah, I don't think he's going to one hundred and eighty five yards again this week, but I do think that he's going to have a really great game, you know, besides Trey McBride, He's going to be the guy there. You know, I think we're going to probably touch on doors here in a little bit, but but yeah, I really do like Michael Wilson this week. I think he's just a phenomenally talented, you know, receiver. He's had a lot of injury issues, you know, coming out of college and everything that he's dealt with, but you know, it seems like he's finally healthy. He's really connected with percent and Brissette has kind of come in and just kind of been that guy that would they say, like a rising tide lifts all boats, like that's exactly what he's done with this offense. It's lived night and day better than it has with Kyler Murray. And I mean, you think you can take a look at the stats with with Trey McBride, how he was never getting in the end zone with Murray and now he's had what seven touchdowns this season? So yeah, just all day with it with the Cardinals, Wilson McBride, all those guys.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you the question on Twitch we're getting from Vimy Machiedo. I think that I'm pronouncing that right, Vivia Machiedo, Yo, should I start Jordan Addison or Alec Pierce? Jordan Addison going up against the Packers at lambeau Field still up in the air, may or may not go to that game versus Alec Pearce who is at Narrowhead, and I have made up my mind I will not be at that game this week. I look at this from the standpoint of the quarterback. Now, this is what we should We probably should have let off the show with this, and this is my fault. But to answer this question, I think we have to talk about Daniel Jones here. First, Stacy, he was not on the injury report yesterday and then he's listed as a limited participant today with a calf injury. So this is a midweek downgrade. Ian Rapaport said that he believes the Colts are being cautious in this, so that's probably good. I think he plays at this point, but this does throw a little bit of cold water on this. The good part about this neither one of these teams play tonight, so we'll find out what the practice reports are for Jones and so on and so forth by the time Sunday rolls around. We have to get these lineups solidified. My belief is I trust Daniel. I can't believe I'm saying this. I trust Daniel Jones more than JJ McCarthy at this point. And the fact that Alec Pearce has been so prevalent in the rise of Daniel Jones to you know, being a quasi MVP candidate right now, it's tough for me to say. Yeah, no, I like Addison better than Pierce. Here. I think I would play Pierce assuming Jones is active for this game, which I think he will be. Assuming he's active, I would play Pierce over Addison. What would you do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, first off, you have to refer to Daniel Jones as his alter ego, Indiana Jones, which makes him much cooler than Daniel Jones. I do like Pierce more than Addison this week. I don't like what I'm seeing out of JJ McCarthy at all. Don't care for that. I think you've seen like a definite downgrade in how Jefferson's been able to produce Addison too. It's affected both of them. So you know, Kansas City is going to be a tough defense. That's going to be a tough matchup for the Colts. But I still think given the target share, I mean, he's he's kind of pushing alt Pearce is kind of pushing for for wide receiver one there with against Michael Pittman. You know, he's taken over a lot of that target share lately the last several games. So I gotta go Pierce on this one. I think right now, just go at the hot hand somewhere.
Speaker 1: Your cousin, Farrell Elliott's head is exploding right now with this Michael and sacrilege blast that we're hearing. But I think you're right for what it's worth they are, So yeah, I think it's Pierce over Addison and we'll stay We'll stay on on twitch here with ex plub boo if I'm pronouncing that right, Hey, Kenneth Walker or Quinn Shawn Judkins. This week, Kenneth Walker at Tennessee We'll talk more about Walker later. I have some thoughts on this quin Shawn Judkins at Las Vegas. Love the matchup for Judkins here, I am playing Judkins over Walker, even with the uptick in production and touches for Walker. I can't in good conscience sit Judkins in favor of Walker. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Same not with that matchup. And and then we don't know who is it going to be Sanders at quarterback?
Speaker 1: For sure? I mean I I think Stefanski announced it that that Gabriel is not clearing concussion protocol, and then it will be Sanders at quarterback. Yeah, I just how do you play that, Stacy? When you think about that, like, oh, that means more action in the running game for Judkins, but that also means like, are they going to be able to sustain drives with should Sanders at quarterback?
Speaker 2: I don't know, That's what That's what I feel like. Max Crosby is gonna make Should Sanders day real miserable. And so I'm definitely all in on the Dunkins train right now.
Speaker 1: The one of the I mean, there's plenty of criticisms on Sanders coming out of Colorado, but one of the biggest I heard was how many sacks this dude took like just inexcusable amounts of time where he's holding onto the football and not getting rid of it. We saw some of that this past week. Now he will get the opportunity to run with the first team and have a full week of reps. I don't know how much that figures into it. And it is the Raiders defense this week too, so there's something we said for that. That said, I have picked up the Raiders defense in a few of my fantasy leagues, and I'll be running them out there against Sugar the same.
Speaker 2: That was a popular one though. You know, when I was looking at like, all right, who am I going to go? I was like, well, let's throw Vegas in this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I do you normally stream defenses in your league? Stacy? How do you normally handle that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean so unless I'm in Kentucky, right, and that's a whole different scoring with defense, But normally I am. I'm that's my it's gonna be my last pick that if I have to play with a kicker or something too like, those two are going to be my last two picks, and then I'll deal with it from week to week. You know, I might try to get like a decent one occasionally if if it works out, But for the most part, I think just they're not They're going to give you probably the same of points right as maybe like a flex option, maybe a lower end flex something like that from week to week. So I'm not as worried about that. So I just prefer usually let me let me go match up to match up.
Speaker 1: I probably shouldn't be telling you this because we compete in a lot of leagues together. But the way I've handled defenses in Kentucky, even though the defensive scoring is scoring on steroids, are I still stream defenses there. I usually what I'll do is nineteenth round, twentieth round, I'll grab a defense that has a good Week one matchup or whatever. I think people have been kind of duplicating that over the year, so that's a little bit more difficult to do, so I'll try to grab it. Yes, exactly, huge, Yeah, and that wasn't even just week one. They had a really good September six weeks. Yeah. Yeah, So after like eight or nine are off the board, I'll grab one. But then, like I begin my defensive evolution over the course of the season because of bye weeks and stuff, people start dropping these defenses. There's a lot of people that will invest in two defenses in Kentucky and then inevitably are like, God, I got to cut one of these guys to get a third wide receiver in my lineup this week, and then I just sort of cobble them together. So I'm constantly like looking at rest of season schedule and trying to figure out, you know, and then I like, typically I do like to have two defenses. Yeah, you know, optimally I'm saying, like a top five defense every single week based on the matchup. The rest of the season doesn't always go that way. That's usually like how I had to handle it. Okay, a lot on defense there the uh. By the way, Tom chiming into our defensive discussion, Dallas defense last week, Raiders defense this week. Who knew? But you know what, that's that's fantasy, right that that's part of the game. And if you can and if you can nail that part of your lineup down, you're gonna have an advantage over a lot of your opponents this year. And krimny on on Twitch, but shout out to all the twitch users tonight This is awesome seeing so many twitch people in here. I hate to ask kicker question, but very close week and it's must win. Go Fairbairn tonight or stick with McLaughlin versus the Rams now, Stacy, I don't know if I have any miracle kicker analysis on this.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: I utilized fairbarn earlier in the season, then I the middle part of the season. Then I cut him in a lot of leagues when he had that injury. I think he had an injury, right, yeah, he did, yeah, And so I caught him and I do have McLaughlin in a lot of spots. Now I don't necessarily think it's the greatest matchup. I'm just seeing this right now too.
Speaker 2: He's no injury designation? Are you talking about for fair Baron?
Speaker 1: Is that what now, McLaughlin? Yeah? Why is he listed as questionable? Or am I looking at that? I might be looking at this.
Speaker 2: So I had looked up because I knew that I had seen something earlier in the week about fair Baron, so I wanted to check and see and it just the latest news from yesterday was that he has no injury designation. I just looked at this and this was something that I had not realized. Fair Baron has the most Fantasy points per game of all kickers.
Speaker 1: Wow, so that is surprising.
Speaker 2: McLaughlin is at nine point nine. He's tenth overall. Fair Baron's eleven point nine. So not a huge difference there. They're both in domes. That's usually kind of how I pick my kickers is who's going to play in homes more often, especially when you get towards the end of the season, you know, with the nasty weather everywhere. So that's kind of how I go with it. Tonight, You've got those two guys that looks like they're they're the dome question has been answered. I gotta go with fairbarn here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say this, I I I like just comment. I'm saying that fairban could be seventy five percent of the Texans points tonight, which is not wrong. That's not wrong. The total that is forty four and a half. The total on the Buccaneers Rams game is forty nine and a half. Both of these teams are underdogs, the Bucks by six and a half, the Texans by five and a half. So I don't think there's much the glean on there. I you know, It kind of depends upon like what your what your roster looks like. Are you dropping somebody to pick up Fairbarn? Are you dropping McLaughlin to pick up Fairbarn? That I would not do rather after Laughlin the remainder of the season, even with that great stat that you brought up a vote fair Bear, if you have both of them on your team, then yes, it's it's it's Fairbarn. This is so razor thin. Stacey is a better fantasy player than I am, so I'm gonna go with HER's say it's Fairbarn tonight because it's that close. I don't know, you know, it just so so and listen, the lights shine on those primetime players. So why wouldn't you want to watch Thursday night football and enjoy, you know, kick back with a cold one and watch fair Bear wipe all these field goals as the Bills defeat them thirty five to twelve. I think that's the way to look at it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, And usually I was just thinking now, like my rule with domes and then my other one of my other rules is like I normally hate Thursday night games and I try to avoid them as much as possible because they're always weird. There's always something strange that's going to happen. And I was like, well, that goes against my Thursday night rule, but you know it's kickers, guys like who knows who's going to do what from which week.
Speaker 1: I think that's the best advice we can give you, is like we think fair baron, but you know, with the level of confidence we have in this is not great. All right, So we have flies beats chiming in right now. Flies appreciate the kind words from you. Chase Brown with no Jamar Chase or Bres Hall with no justin field. So if we look at this game, not the greatest matchup for the Bengals taking on the New England Patriots, but Joe Burrow could be back for this game too, which I think is interesting. I think Breese Hall is fine. It's just really difficult for me to believe in that Jets offense and the fact that this is the Week twelve Ravens defense rather than the Week four or five Ravens defense. To me, stacy has me thinking like I got to play Chase Brown here. I can't sit Brown, especially if Burrow's back out there. I can't sit Chase Brown in favor of Bree Hall.
Speaker 2: Here well, Welky, I hate disagreeing with you. I think I got to take Breese. I don't like Chase Brown this week against the Patriots. They are giving up I think it's the fewest rushing yards per game this season. I saw a stat, I guess, I think maybe two weeks ago that said the only running back so far the season that had managed to get more than fifty yards on the New England defense was there one and only Shawn Tucker. John couldn't do it. There's a whole list of you know, your top tier running backs, not one of them had been able to do it. The only one that could do with Shaun Tucker. So that to me says, you know what, Chase Brown, You're not having a great season anyway. You've been pretty disappointing. I think this is going to be We're thrown from behind a lot during this game. So I'm going to go with I'd rather have the Sincy pass catchers than I want anything to do with their backfield.
Speaker 1: But is Chase Brown not a sincey pass catcher?
Speaker 2: Oh, fair touche.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. You could be right, because because here's the thing, you could be right and wrong at the same time. Where Brown gets like thirty five fortyrushing yards, but he catches seven balls for like sixty yards, yeah, and a touchdown and a touchdown. Who knows the total in that game is fifty and a half and Cincinnati is obviously going to have it. We say it's a negative game script for Chase Brown, but because how involved in the passing game he is, and then maybe it's not a get negative game script now to throw another pepper in the gumbo here this is Burrow or or it could be Burrow not Flacco, and Burrow I think is talented enough where he doesn't need to necessarily check it down as much as Flacco does. Right, But Burrow won't have Chase. So then do you, if you're Cincinnati, if you're Zach Taylor, do you design stuff for Chase Brown to get more involved in the game. Do you do you get these screen passes to him? Do you utilize him, you know, over the middle, just for the quick four or five six hitters, four or five six yard hitters. I don't know, so I I think I'm with you. I don't see a really good path to rushing success in this game for Chase Brown, but not necessarily in fantasy success. Now, now to kind of disagree with myself here, the Jets are thirteen and a half point underdogs, and I don't see Breese Hall having success rushing the football, but we know how talented he is catching the football. Both of these guys could get shut down from a rushing standpoint, Stacy and then still blow up with you know, a half dozen catches or maybe even more in these games too, which is wild. So I guess when it comes down to it, Stacy is saying Hall, I am saying Chase Brown, we can't help you. Flies. Yeah, got on this one. But I will say, listen to Stacy.
Speaker 2: Okay, this sounds like my worst nightmare of like a multiple choice question, like.
Speaker 1: You know, if you could play both of them, great, but apparently, you know Flys team is so good he's got to sit one of them. So there you go on that. Now it's keeping it on the running back conversation. Let's go to Minnesota. Six carries, forty five yards and a touchdown for Jordan Mason this past week against the Bears. It was a ripe matchup for the Vikings, and yet it was Aaron Jones who really dominated the backfield sixteen carries, three catches, ran a lot more routes than Jordan Mason to no one's surprise. In his last four games combined, for Jordan Mason twenty four rushing attempts, and we know he doesn't normally catch passes, you keep him on your bench for contingent upside. I don't want to play him anywhere this week against the Packers, and I do believe a little bit of extra juice for Aaron Jones coming back to lambeau Field. Jones is the play over Mason this week. I don't think Mason's flexible at all, and I don't care what format you're playing in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I completely agree. I think Jordan Mason heard all of us talking trash about him last week and then went out and scored a touchdown. But I don't think that's going to stop me this week either. It's Aaron Jones's week for sure against the Packers there in Green Bay, and man, that's going to be Aaron Jones was one of my favorite Packers, so this's just always hard to watch. But yeah, I think it's Aaron Jones's wheat for sure, Mason, I think that's an outlier. I don't think that's going to be the normal for him going forward. He's going to go kind of, you know, regress back to what he'd been doing the last several games.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny about Aaron Jones and and you know he was beloved obviously in Green Bay. It was there's been a significant history of beloved Packers going to Minnesota. Uh, you know, Aaron Jones just continues down that line. We had Aaron Jones do it, we had Greg Jennings do it, we had Brett barv do it. Like it's just it seems like it's sort of like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Rogers wanted to do it, and Rogers.
Speaker 1: Wanted to do it. It almost seemed like, you know, wherever your next team is, your connecting flight was in Minneapolis, flying out of Green Bay, and then you just stayed there like the Vikings just kept you there and you never got to your next your next team. I don't all right, let's talk about bash'all tooton. This is a fun one here. We found out yesterday and Sean, you could check this out. I have not seen the Jacksonville practice reports today. But I can tell you that Tuton was limited in practice yesterday. He hurt his ankle late in the week eleven game, and he was on pace for a massive game. Still got seventy four yards, still got a touchdown fifteen attempts in this game too, Travis Etn, I believe, correct me if I'm wrong. I think he's dealing with an injury right now. To Stacy. Yeah, so the gap is obviously closing between these two players. This was Tuton's probably his best game as a pro, I think, and when it comes down to it, both of these guys need to be rostered. I am not one of the people that is going to say, hey, if these guys are both active, I want Tuton in my lineup. It's still ETN for me. But man, it's getting close, and I wonder for all of us. And I don't know if I ever said Tuton was going to be a league winner this year, I might have I do a lot of shows, I say a lot of crazy stuff at some point that might have come out of my mouth. But as far as Tuton being a league winner, if ETN were to go down, based on what I saw this past week, and based on what could happen this week against Arizona, I don't know, like Tuton is all of a sudden a very exciting player again here in late November.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely. I mean I had to start Tuton in a league, and you know, I was not mad about it until I saw that injury, and then I was kind of freaking out. But you know, hopefully he's back this week and it's not going to be an issue going forward. But you know, I mean they haven't had much luck in the passing game there in Jacksonville, so you know, I think they are going to have to keep cleaning on their their running backs. So I like Tuton. Hopefully he is back, Hopefully that ankle is is going to be okay for Sunday. But yeah, I mean, and and you're right, I mean we are still starting etn if if that's the choice, if they're both back there and they're both healthy. But men, tutin Is, if you got what week was he getting picked up off waivers Balky, do you remember?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a good question that that would.
Speaker 2: Mean that that's kind of what I want to go back to, because that's that's where you're gonna see. I mean if he if he ends up staying healthy, there's maybe there's some things going on with with ETN that can I limit his production a little bit. I think he he would be a top candidate for a league winner if somebody you grabbed off flavors.
Speaker 1: So uh and and we're also getting Joe King pointing this out. Remember Brian Thomas Junior, who I do believe logged in a limited practice yesterday back this week as well.
Speaker 2: No one's remembering Brian Thomas Jr.
Speaker 1: Oh I remember him. I definitely remember him because I got burned. Yes, you know what's funny is one of my Kentucky dynasties. I won the league last year, Stacey, and I'm like, god, this is amazing. Look at this team and it's a really good team. And it was highlighted by I got Molik Neighbors and Brian Thomas, I two first round picks highlight So I'm like love and life coming into the season, I'm not anymore with that team. And that team went from first place and it did not make the playoffs this year, which it like it humbles you fantasy football does. For sure.
Speaker 2: I'm in the same I don't know how many teams were. I was in the later part of the draft and I took Brian Thomas junior and that just haunting.
Speaker 1: You know what's sick about this is I was lamenting having all these top three picks in Kentucky this year, Like God, I got so many freaking Jamar Chase teams and whatever, Am I ever gonna get a Malik Neighbors team? Am I ever going to get a Brian Thomas team, and, to a certain extent, a Nico Collins team. Well finally I started getting them, and you know what, those teams didn't turn out so great.
Speaker 2: Nope, nope. I'm not ready to talk about Nico either. I have I'm so overexposed on Nico Collins as it's working out now, it's okay, but you know, most of those teams are dead anyway at this point.
Speaker 1: So for more analysis on Nico Collins, stick around because Stacy's going to be talking about Collins, some of these other Texans wide receivers, and we'll talk about what's going on with Khalil Shakir and maybe more importantly, what the heck is going on with Keon Coleman. Our Thursday Night Football preview is up next here on FFPC Insider Access on the Better Sports Network. Stacey Perez Fantasy and Frames player profiler, Dynasty djens, I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. We give you our Bills Texans preview right after.
Speaker 4: This, folks, let me talk to you about my favorite weekly platform to play on. You know, we all play Dynasty, and we all play Redraft, but we got to find someplace to play weekly, and the FFPC Weekly Challenge is my favorite. If you're like me and you're tired of the constraints of salary caps, or having to do a draft to make a team, or even having to play against these people that are stacking up the same team, stacking up certain games, and you feel like you have to put in a million entries or or have to have those certain stacks to win, then come play over at FFPC. Really, the only main rule that you have to deal with is that you cannot select multiple players from the same team. I'm going out and I'm trying to find the best of the best of the best players and put them into a lineup, and that's what you can do over at my FFPC. You can go out and you can take the number one running back in Bjon Robinson, and you can also have sakuon Barkley. As long as they're not in the same team. You can put them all into a lineup right. And there's four flexes for this, so there's a lot of flexibility. There's two different contests, one that has kickers and defenses, one that's just positioned players. Then you also have a bunch of different price points. You can play out thirty five dollars, one hundred dollars or two hundred dollars buy in and you're going out and you're just picking the absolute chalk plays, maybe sneaking in a little bit of a sleeper there's somebody that you think can really blow up that week. And that's how it works. It's one of the best contests out there for the sharpest gamers, and when you win on the FFPC, people take notice. That is where the best high stakes games are. That's where the best experts play, and that's where I play because I want to be an FFPC champion and put that title on me, put the money in my pocket and put that in my bio FFPC Champion and the FFPC Weekly Contest is the best place to play during the season.
Speaker 1: We want to remind you, as Andrew Cooper just did from Fantasy Alarm, that the FFPC Weekly Challenged Thursday version as well as the Sunday version version is still live for about another twenty minutes or so. There's no draft, there's no salary cap. You're just picking ten players or twelve players if you want to play with kickers and defenses, and then you just let them go. The only thing is you can't have the same player on the same team. If you want Josh Allen, you can't have James Cook. If you want Dalton Schultz, you can't have Nico Collins. You can win up to twenty five hundred dollars ten thirty and one hundred team contests available now my ffpc dot com That is m y ffpc dot com to play in the FFPC Weekly Challenge. This is the FFPC Insider Access show live on the Better Sports Network. Thanks so much for hanging out with us, downloading this, streaming it whatever. I don't know if ive ever made the formal announcement, but but three months or so ago, our wonderful producer Sean Engels started sending me the audio for these shows. So in case you're not a viewer and you like to consume your podcast and audio form, you can get this pretty much anywhere you get podcasts as well. That'll be up sometime tonight, so check that out in case you know you're watching this and you're like, god, I wish they had audio on this. Shout out to Mason Spain who kind of put that idea in my head a longtime FFPC and KFFSC player. So that is available now thanks to Mason Spain and some other people who had asked for it as well. Okay, Thursday Night Football, Miss Stacey Perez from Player Profiler, Fantasy and Frames and Dynasty d Jens. Let's talk about Josh Allen. He had a massive week last week at right about the point I think people were starting to regret utilizing a high pick on him. He throws for three touchdowns, He rushes for three touchdowns. When you look at his remaining schedule, when you look at what you know, quite frankly, maybe schedule doesn't make a difference with Josh Allen because of how talented he is. Is he about to go on a run? Is he about to do something that is going to cause us, once again to draft him high in twenty twenty six drafts because he's going to help us win a lot of cash down the stretch of the season. How do you look at Josh Allen not only tonight against Houston, but for the remainder of the twenty twenty five campaign.
Speaker 2: I think you're right, Like, I'm not looking at the schedule necessary, I'm looking at what month is it? Because in November and in December. Right now, Josh Allen's career has got twelve wins, four losses in November, and he averages about forty one point four rushing yards per game in November as well, And then if you move to December, he's got twenty one wins and nine losses there, and his performance tends to be a lot stronger in the in the later months of the year, and you know his rushing yards usually bump up from November to December. So that's what I'm looking at. So historically, that's kind of what he's done. I don't see any reason why that will change this year. So I am I am counting on him to go on a run. In a few of my leagues here, I'm hoping that history will repeat itself again. For him.
Speaker 1: You know, I looked at the schedule just now and again it's Josh Allen. It may not make a difference, but this tonight you get the Texans in Houston. You have to go on the road next week, but you're coming off the Mini by Pittsburgh, which granted has been playing better defense I would say over the last month or so. You get the Bengals at home. Yum, yum, gimme some that's gonna be great. But then you go to New England, you go to Cleveland and Philadelphia for the Championship Week's sprint. I don't know if that's great, but I also can tell you you probably don't have a better option, and you're still rolling Chalalen out there. James Cook is a player that I was down on this year, I think because of the contract situation, and I know, like I just go by history, and history says these guys who sit out and then try to come back and you know, get the full experience of training camp in this finite amount of time to try to get ready for the regular season oftentimes deal with some soft tissue injuries. Well that didn't happen with James Cook. He's been unbelievable for the for the majority of the season. Here, I will say this, if you look at what Cook has been able to do this season, He's just under a thousand yards rushing, which is pretty impressive considering we're not even the Thanksgiving yet. If you look at his game logs, part of the reason was he went back to back weeks two hundred and sixty rushing yards and then one hundred and fourteen rushing yards, failed to top sixty against Miami, failed to top fifty against Tampa. Is this going to change tonight against Houston a tough defense? And given how far we let him slip in high stakes drafts this year, Stacy, do you think that he has the potential or what's his level of league winnerhood? Like is it likely to happen? Not likely to happen. How do you look at James Cook tonight and for the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: So I like James Cook quite a bit actually, And if you take a look at like where did we draft him, Like I think he was going around like running back thirteen or so back, you know, during our seasons, you know, get you know, gearing up in our drafts and everything, and so right now, if you look at okay, here, what is his production He's I'm looking, I'm on Fantasy pros right now. He's putting up, let's see, eighteen point three points per game in PPR formats. So the only players that are out producing him at this point Jonathan Taylor, McCaffrey, Ah Chan, Robinson, and Gibbs. So for a player that you drafted as running back thirteen and now he is giving you this kind of production, to me, that that's kind of a league winner there because you you passed on some of those big names, right, you know, like a Derrick Henry or a Bucky Irving or something like that. Guys that we're going ahead of him for sure, and he has just completely outproduced them. So I like what James Cook is doing. I think a lot of people too, were down on him, are like, he's not going to have the same kind of you know, touchdown, you know production that he had last year. That's going to regress. You know, he's still he's still putting up great numbers. And you know, Josh Allen can't run it in every time, right, That's kind of what happened against the Bucks, right, Josh Allen just completely took over. I don't think Cook was necessarily needed in that game. So you know, I am, I am on board with James Cook being a league winner. I could absolutely see him. You know, there's a lot of teams out there. I'm sure probably that are going to walk away with some money because of James Cook.
Speaker 1: You know, he and you just pointed this out, Stacy. Joe King pointed this out on you. There was TD regression we thought coming for James Cook. Not saying that that's still not the case. But he scored sixteen rushing touchdowns last year. Through ten games this season, he's got seven. So it's it's it's not like he's he hasn't been getting into the end zone. I think that puts him on pace for about twelve touchdowns this year, which I mean, I'll take that for a touchdowns sixteen given the fact, and bear this in mind too. You know, all of twenty twenty four, dude had one thousand nine yards rushing. He only played in sixteen games. For what it's worth, he's already at nine to sixty eight, so he is, you know whatever, that is forty one yards rushing behind his full total from last year. Touchdown regression could happen for James Cook and he could still be a better player and put up better numbers in twenty twenty five than he did in twenty twenty four. Mister bakes a lot, Stacy. This is I'm throwing it to you because and if you don't have anything for it makes a lot gotten. I d P question, who do you guys feel will have more tackles Matt Mulano versus the Texans or Geno Stone versus the Patriots. I have no blanking idea. I don't play I d P. I did one time in the late nineties and I'm like, this is not for me, and I gave it up. I know there are great websites out there that you can check, Stacey. Could you recommend anybody that that might be able to answer this question on X so?
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually I can. I can recommend so at Fantasy and Frames, one of the things that we do a lot over there. Not me, but Horror Edwards is really big into IDP, and so he would be one that I would go check with and see what he thinks on that. I will tell you my particular strategy when it comes to IDP. I don't play a lot of it. I have one I DP league as our Fantasy and Frames group league. I go with with guys whose names I know, and Balky I'm a little embarrassed. I don't know who Genostone is, so I gotta go with Matt Milano.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a porn actor.
Speaker 2: He does it, really does.
Speaker 1: I do know Matt Milano, and I know he's been a really talented player for Buffalo for years. You can go to Fantasy and Frames dot Com at Fantasy and Frames and of course at Jorge B. Edwards on X and ask him right now and he will help you out. Mister bikes a lot more so than Stacy and I can. All right, let's go to Let's go back to oh Khalil Shakir. Let's talk about him. He didn't get any practices in this week because his wife and him had a kid. And I'll say this to John Hanson and Brett Whitefield from Fantasy Points we're talking about this. They believe he's playing hurt. They believe this ankle injury which I think he had early before the season started, which was a re injury of the same ankle problem that he had twenty twenty four they think it's limiting to him. He's got no burst, he's got no separation. His pet's heads are falling off. It's all bad things going on right now for Khalil Shakir. That said, Dalton Kinkaid's out tonight, which means if there is a you know, a got to have a guy on third down, a go to guy for Buffalo tonight in the passing game, it's got to be Shakir. And even with this stuff working against him no practice this week dealing with the ankle injury. Matthew Berry always says, as trust is a strong word, but whatever is the closest, the next closest thing down from trust, That's what I'm doing with Shakir. I only have in a couple of leagues. I'm playing them in both of them tonight. I feel okay about it, but not great about it. Here, What do you think what we're looking at with Shakir tonight with the red flags I mentioned, and also knowing that Houston's got a pretty good.
Speaker 2: Defense, they do have a great defense. So even if he was healthy and I don't know his situation, you know, with the injuries and stuff like that, but let's say that he is playing her even healthy. You're downgrading anybody going up against that Houston secondary. Whether they're Jamar chase Er, Khalleier, Shaker, doesn't matter. You're still going to downgrade them. Beloe little bit. So you know you've got that to kind of worry about. I if it's not Shakier, I don't know who it is, because we're certainly not going to go pick up Josh Palmer. And beyond that, you know, there's not too many other options there in their you know, in their passing games. So you know, Shakira, he's I think, I think you have to trust him here. You know, he's a veteran. You know he'll be out there. You know, he knows he's a professional football player. He knows how to get open play the game. So you know it's going to be a tough fight for him for sure. But you know, I still think you're you're probably in a situation where you probably do have to start him, but you know, lower lower those expectations a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm lowering my dynasty expectations for key On Coleman. Adam Schefter reported last week that Coleman missed a I should say reported this Sunday morning, but he missed the team meeting on Friday, and uh, the Bills made him a healthy and active against the Buccaneers this past week. They apparently wanted to in his normal role, but then they decided not to based on, you know, missing the team meeting. Now we I thought this is a one week thing, and then ESPN reported about an hour ago that Coleman was expected to be inactive again against the Texans. This is the third time that Coleman has missed a game in two years due to disciplinary issues. He was also held out against the Jaguars in twenty twenty four, just for the first quarter, and then the first offensive series this year against the Patriots in five. And what stinks is we just brought this up. This is a golden opportunity for him to shine. With hobbled Shakira out there, nobody else we can trust.
Speaker 2: I think oh gave Davis balky. They alblemated Gabe Davis from the practice squad.
Speaker 1: And we also have something called Tyrrell Shavers, yes as well. So I think that Coleman, like I wouldn't even trade for him a dynasty. It just makes no sense at this point. He's looking like a massive bust. Tonight, we mentioned our misgivings about fully trusting Khalil Shakir in our lineups, and when you consider Tyrrell Shavers gave Davis, Nicole Hardman, you mentioned Palmer, Curtis Samuel obviously out as well. I can't I can't find Yeah, I cannot find a good Uh you know, I guess the only player I would consider if I'm desperate and I'm missing wide receivers and running backs this week in a flex is Shavers based on the connection that him and Allen had last week. But I don't even trust that. I mean, it's just this is this is wild. And we've you know, as Packers fans, we hear this all the time. We heard it all the time with Aaron Rodgers. Why can't Green Bay get them weapons? But and now we're hearing in Buffalo, why can't Joe Shane, Uh not Joe Shane. Who's this? What's but Brandon Bean? Thank you Brandon Bean getting and to the point where he went off on our Good Buddy Mike Show radio station WGR fifty earlier this season, like we're putting up all these points or whatever. And I guess they tried to trade for Jalen Waddle, it didn't happen. This is this is this is bad news for Buffalo tonight against a pretty good Texans defense. To bring it back to my original question, is a Khalil Shakir Boston? And if you were to trust one of these other receivers and start them tonight, who would it be?
Speaker 2: Stacy So I, you know, Balgy, we have a lot of good friends of ours that are in upstate New York that play with us, you know, who are pretty dealed into their bills. And I got to talk with Louie g last week and he was like, you know what, this is not going to be the only week. This is not going to be the only week that he's a scratch. He goes, I even bet you that he might not even play for the Bills the rest of the season, and they were just like they're done with his act. It's just, you know, at this point, what are you doing? Like this is your job? Like you're you know, like you're playing full time for eighteen weeks, Like how are you missing meetings? Like you're not just late, you're missing meetings. That's insane to me. And then I also saw I'm so embarrassing in Sarah Sas on TikTok Today with Shannon Sharp and o Jo Sinko, and they were talking about this and they were just saying, you know, like Ojo Sinka was going off, They're like, look like this guy, there are certain players like Ceede Lamb, George Pickens. Right, they're gonna get held out for the first for the first drive when they mess up, right, because they're talented. And you know, they were like, hey on Coleman, you ain't talented enough to be doing this kind of you know, shenanigans. And they then they showed a clip of him following you know him, everybody's out on the field, he's in street clothes, he's dancing on the sidelines, yucking it up. This is clearly not somebody who understands the severity of what's going on here. So he's not taking it seriously to me. And then so that just kind of reinforced what Louis said is he may not play for them the rest of the season. And I wouldn't be surprised if that if that happens now that it's two weeks in a row. So back to your question, who are we trusting, right. I like Shavers And I did also kind of do the Snoop Dogg meme where it was like who after that touchdown last week? But you know, I went back and I looked at his usage all season, despite being a complete unknown to pretty much everybody, right, like, he's actually been really involved in their offense. His snap percentage is that a really decent amount. So I'm going to go Shavers here. It feels like he's been on the field. It seems like he's dialed into that offense. You know, maybe he's going to take advantage of the opportunity he's now being given because of Coleman not being in the line up there. And then also, god knows, Gabe Davis come on, like you know, at some point, you know they're gonna they're gonna end up give it get He's gonna get a long pass down the field, you know, go like eighty yards in a touchdown or something crazy, and and then the next we do nothing. But uh, but yeah, I think Shavers would probably be the one that I think kind of steps into this role.
Speaker 1: Two bold predictions that I don't I don't think are very bold. Gabe Davis will end the season with multiple three FO one hundred and thirty and two touchdown games and the other bold one. You know what's gonna happen with key On Coleman. Are our good friends in Dallas with Jerry with that, Jerry Judy Jerry Jones are going to let George Dickens. They're not going to franchise him, which Jerry Jones will give us a big word salad of why you don't proper to franchise George Pickens. Let him go to free agency. He will sign a massive contract. One of my buddies is saying it's gonna be with Tampa.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that, oh George Picks Yeah, okay Pickens.
Speaker 1: I'm saying Dallas lets him go and then to replace him, Jerry Jones trades a sixth round pick to Buffalo after the season is over for one key On Coleman, and that'll be Colman next to CD Lamb, which I mean you think Lamb and Pickens get into trouble in Vegas? What do you see Coleman? Right? All right, So so Dawson Knox, we have to talk about here tonight for f f PC Tight End Premium League. Stacy no Dalton Kincaid. Do you believe that that Knox is a decent play here? And then I'll bring this up as well, because I think he caught a touchdown last week. This uh, this this tight end for Buffalo and I'm the name is this gaping?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to Exson Hawes.
Speaker 1: Jackson Hawes, thank you. I want to call it Spencer Hawes after the old Sacramento Kings in the NBA. Exon Hawes catches the touchdown here, which maybe gums it up for Dawson Knox, but for people who are looking to start a tight end as their second flex in FFPC leagues, what do you think about Dawson Knox.
Speaker 2: So, you know, until the emergence of Jackson Hawes, like, I was definitely team Dawson Knox whenever key On Coleman, Oh my gosh, I'm gonna think of his name here. Whenever Dalton Kincaid is not on the field, right he you know, for the last few years has been a huge red zone target for Allen. So I was kind of like one of those let's throw at any time touchdown for Dawson Knox whenever Kinkaid misses a game. Now with Hawes there, it does kind of mess it up a little bit. So you kind of look at the last two, you know games here. You know that Kincaid's missed against Miami and Tampa, and he hasn't really done much even though he's been on the field a ton, So I don't necessarily love it. I think without Hawes there, I think he's an automatic start, especially in tight end premium without Kinkaid, But I don't know that I can. I don't know that I can kind of support that with Hawes in the mix right now.
Speaker 1: You know the fact that he was involved last week and the fact that this is a tougher defense tonight. I think like that those are two things that have me breaking ties against Austin Knox Knight, so I'm staying away from him. Tom Smith has an andre Yoshibash question. We're going to get to that driver ten thirty six on Twitch. I will get to the Jayden Reid discussion here in a little bit as well, because I think it's important to bring up. Before we get to that, I want to talk about the Texans briefly. What he marks must start though, did that descriptor fit Marx tonight against the Bills in a game where he should be out there catching passes from Davis Mills, in a game that you know Houston should be playing from behind most of the game. I wonder how close he is to must start this week, Stacey.
Speaker 2: For me, he's a must start for sure. I mean, you know, it's a great matchup there against the Bills, and I think they're giving up about the second most, yeah, second most fantasy points per game to opposing team's running backs. I remember what Devin Han did to them, So you know, it's not like there's really anybody else back there. You know, they came out and said Mixon isn't going to be playing for the rest of the season. That's not really a big surprise. And Nick Chubb's just a shell of himself. So and then they released Amian Pierce today. I saw that news earlier this afternoon, and so you know, it's Woody marks his game. You know, it's his backfield right now. And so you know, volume alone I think makes him a must start tonight, especially with that great matchup against the Bills.
Speaker 1: Are we seeing one rookie receiver aut Iowa State starting to turn it on for Houston? That's Jayden Higgins two for thirty two, one for twenty eight, one for five, one for twenty four, four for thirty two, all bagel, four for thirty four and then one for four. That was his first nine weeks as a pro in the NFL. Last two weeks against Jacksonville, five catches forty two yards on the touchdown. This past week four catches for fifty five yards and a touchdown. He has seen seven or more targets three times this season, two of those times coming within the last two weeks. What do you envision for Higgins tonight with Davis Mills throwing to him against the Buffalo defense that you usually beat on the ground rather through the air. And then your viewpoint on Higgins whether he's going to be a fantasy viable guy down the stretch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like him. Rest of season is a flex option. I mean you kind of have to remember too, Like, right, these rookie wide receivers, you know, when they come in, it takes them a little while to get acclimated to the league. So right off the bat, you know, I mean a Mecha Abuka down here in Tampa is a little bit of a different story, right, But most of these guys are going to take a few games, you know, first half of the season here to really kind of gel with their offense and their quarterback kind of earn them. They're way more you know, onto the field. And that's really what Higgins has done. And if you take a look at the last two games, his target share has gone up too, well, not two games, sorry, a three games target share is increased by two points. Snap percentage every week for the last three weeks has just consistently gone up. In the meantime, you've also see seen Christian Kirk's numbers start sliding down, and so that to me kind of signals, all right, you know, we've got Higgins. He's he's kind of taking that next step forward here where he's going to start taking, you know, eating into that role, that wide receiver two role that you know Kirk has kind of you know, kind of held on to a little bit throughout through the season. But I think he's more cementing himself as that consistent option there for Mills or Stroud or whoever is going to be under center.
Speaker 1: I think we have to bring up Dalton Schultz here as they are getting kicked out, they're kicking off here in Houston right now, Dalton Schultz. Looking at his stats this year, it's pretty crazy to see what he's been able to do three twenty eight, three for twenty nine in his first two weeks. And then you look at this again, tight end premium scoring five for thirty nine, five for thirty five for sixty nine for ninety eight, two for twenty four, six for seventy seven, seven for fifty three, six for fifty one. I think that and Farrell was kind of in my year as he has been the last couple of years against Dalton Schultz. Because I should have Dalton Schultz. I could have picked him up easily literally number two tight end in just in any league this year, Stacy, and he would have been playable as my starter in several weeks this year. I envision this is going to continue, not only against Buffalo tonight, but against Indy, against Kansas City, Arizona, Las Vegas. Some good matchups here coming up for Dalton Schultz.
Speaker 2: Let me redeem our family reputation here with Dalton Schultz. Okay, because I've been a big Dalton Schultz fan. Definitely, he's top fifteen in the tight end position, averaging that throughout the season. Over the last three games, and this is just in PPR, I don't have the tight end premium points. He's averaging like fourteen point three points per game. His target share on the season was eighteen point eight over the last three games. Specifically, it just jumped up to twenty two point two percent, second highest on the team behind Nico Collins. I know I mentioned about Higgins kind of trying to get into that second wide receiver role. He might be the second wide receiver, but Daldon Schultz is the second option behind Nico Collins one and I just looked over at the screen. I had to like, you know, I needed like some sunglasses for a second over those bright red uniforms the Texans are wearing right now. But yeah, big big Schultz fan, you know a guy that you could have snatched off waivers who is consistently putting up good point I mean tight end position. It is what it is, right, You're going to have those top few guys that really produce and the rest of them are going to be kind of mid. But Schultz has been somebody who is broken out of that despite being on an iffy offense with the Texans. So He's somebody that I'm not gonna call him a league winner, but somebody that if you grabbed him on waivers, you're definitely you won that, you know, like you whatever you paid for him was worth.
Speaker 1: It's what's great about this too, is he's doing it with a healthy Nico Collins and with Jade Higgins coming on, and he's still doing numbers right that that's another reason to like him. They are underway in Houston. It is the Bills kicking off to the Texans incomplete past Cad Stover, a Woody marks Kerry for six yards, and then on third down, a pass deep down the right sideline to Jayden and Higgins falls incomplete. They have punted, have the Texans and the Bills take over after a holding penalty on the punt. They take over at their own twenty nine, and the Bills immediately give it to James Cook for four yards second and six from their own twenty three, thirteen to fifty five to go in the first quarter. We will continue our coverage on that as we complete our Thursday night preview on this. Okay, I have to get into some of the questions that popped up during this. Tom Smith wants to know Andre Yoshivash Yoshabash. I don't know how to pronounce Yoshi.
Speaker 2: Team calls him Yoshi.
Speaker 1: The team calls him Yoshi. He has a super long tongue, that he captures the fruit off the trees, and that maybe a dated reference. You know what's funny. The old people and the young people might not have gotten that reference. Stacy, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is a family show?
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, because but Yoshi is could be the number two receiver, could be the number gass catcher for the Bengals this week in a game of featuring Joe Burrow. So I would say, even if it's Joe Flacco, I think he is flexworthy. I would give him some flex appeal on this. And if it's Burrow tossing the rock around against New England this week, I think you're talking about a borderline top thirty wide receiver. That's how I feel. I don't know how you feel about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, you are not going to find a bigger fan of Yoshi than me. You know a pentathlete out of Princeton.
Speaker 1: I believe it was a pentathlete.
Speaker 2: Wow athlete? Yeah? Absolutely, I think Yoshi's Yo. She's great he has been. He's flashed when he's had to fill in for either Higgins or Chase or whoever has been out. Right, if those guys are on the field, right, he's not really relevant, right, But when they're out, when somebody's missing, he has more than more more than adequately stepped into that role, you know. And so I think, let's see, I'm looking at his target share, you know, normally around like, let's see, what was it. It's not not great. It's like nine you zero point four percent something like that. The last couple of games it's ticked up a little bit. I don't have an issue with either Flacca or Burrow being back there. You're missing Chase, you know, their biggest target. Right, there's gonna be a huge vacuum there. And I think Yoshi sets up with a great matchup here. You know, the New England secondary is going to be focused on Higgins and shutting him down. So I think that just opens things up a lot for Yeshivas and I am all I picked him up in a couple places. I think you could definitely start him this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm down a few wide receivers in some leagues this week I picked I picked him up as well, I planed. You know, it's one of those things I think I overpaid for him, given that I think it might only be a one week thing, because yeah, so I get it, but you know I think double digit points. Yeah, well within the realm of poster sure, maybe even more than that. Okay, So then we have driver ten thirty six chiming in on Twitch. Hey, you all are Packers fans, what's the deal with Jayden Reid? Now the latest I have on this. I was talking with Justice Mesquada from ACME Packing Company on one of my shows this morning, and he made it sound like the Packers do not want to start Marshaun Lloyd or Jaden Reid. And we'll get into Lloyd here in a little bit, but they don't want to start them like opening their practice window in the middle of the week. And they have not opened up the practice window for either guy yet. So my guess is that gets opened after the Vikings game next week, you know, obviously leading into that into that Lions Thanksgiving showdown in the afternoon. So I listen, I have so much I feel like I picked up Jayden Reid, and like I pick him up in like two different leagues every single week. So I have so much Jayden read that I picked up off the waiver wire right now. Not that I necessarily love that because I know how much the Packers spread the ball around, but if I get them for a buck or two off the waiver wire, I'm gonna do that. So I have a lot of Jade Reid. I'm excited what to what he can do, to see what he can do down the stretch they see, And maybe more excitement exists because I feel like he and Tucker Craft are more duplication of skills a little bit in that offense rather than complimentary players. And so what you lack in Tucker Craft, maybe Jayden Reid picks up the slack a little bit there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're right on the same page. Ball g Like I was just thinking that. I was like, you know, there's there's so many things that they do that are very similar in their skill sets and things like that. And so I also have been just hanging on to Jane Reid anywhere. If I was playing and I had an IR spot, he was going in it and I was just hanging on to him, and I heard a lot of the same things this week that you know, like he's he's getting close to coming back. You know, we should have him for the fantasy playoffs hopefully so. And I saw the same notice about them not wanting to open their windows in the middle of the week. So those are all kind of like good signs to me that you know they're going to be back in the next They're going to be back soon. So I hang on to them, don't drop them. Go check your waiver wires for people that did drop them and give up. I think we talked about Read briefly on the Waiver Show earlier this week. I want to say, he's only something like twenty percent roster and something like that, crazy across league. So he's out there, he's available, and he's going to be He's going to be a huge contributor for the Packers as soon as he gets back.
Speaker 5: Giving an update on the game here tonight, we had a I mentioned the James Cook four yard run, Dawson Knox incomplete pass, Khalil Shakir catches a five yard pass, Josh Allen gets a quarterback sneak up the middle to pick up the first down on fourth and one, no gain from James Cook.
Speaker 1: Then a pass completion to James Cook for two yards. Ty Johnson picks up another Buffalo Bill's first down with a thirteen yard catch. On third down. Bill's still in their own territory, first and ten from their own forty six, ten oh six to go in the first quarter. I have to bring up Darnel Washington here, which I think is exciting from a lot of different levels. And I don't know if you saw, and I can't remember what it's called, but to Monro Saint Brown and his brother I believe.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah they do.
Speaker 1: Donald Washington was on this podcast and I was flabbergasted by this. He's six foot seven. Now did you see this, Stacy?
Speaker 2: I did. I actually I subscribed.
Speaker 1: To the Okay, so there you go. So there you go.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like the Brown Brothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. But what's it called. It's there's I think that's it.
Speaker 2: That's how I found it was the same, it's something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like called like undeclared or undaunted or much.
Speaker 2: I paid attention a whole lot.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna find this here. Maybe it is just called the Saint Brown Podcast. Yeah, I think it is. It's just you're right, it's a Saint Brown podcast. I'm thinking of some other probably something by the other.
Speaker 2: Name sounds way better, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean listen, it's it's it's their name. It's better for the Google search engine for SEO, so I get it. So Donald Washington was their guest on this six foot seven and apparently this dude currently weighs three hundred and eleven pounds and he's moving like with the dexterity of a four foot, one hundred pound nothing gymnast. Right now, this is insane of how good this guy is. If you had to own a Steelers tight end right now, your your love affair with Darnel Washington's production aside? Is it Washington? Is it Friar Mooth? I mean there's John new Smith is there as well. I feel like it's weird because it's an Arthur Smith offense. So I feel like I should want to have one of these tight ends on my roster to deploy in a pinch. But I don't know if I could decide on one. Maybe Washington just decided on it for me.
Speaker 2: Okay. Also incredible stat about Darnel Washington. Also Balky do you want to know how big his hands are?
Speaker 1: Sure? Go ahead, eleven is.
Speaker 2: The size of a piece of paper. His hands like the size of a just think of a piece which I've never dropped, never, never. He's been doing this since he was at Georgia. Okay, he's just been stuck. You know, we needed Arthur Smith to come liberate Darnel Washington, which I never thought that I would ever say that about Arthur Smith. But he is the best thing that has happened to Darneld Washington. And you know who else is the second best thing is our boy, Aaron Rodgers, because he loves him some Darnell Washington. He has had multiple Fantasy relevant games right now. I'm looking at two against Cleveland Cincinnati. He put up nine points, ten points here against the other game against Cincinnati, he's getting in the end zone. You just you have to love that from a man that size. Oh my gosh, I'm picking one tight end from the Steelers. I think I gotta go Patti Fryes right realistically, but do I have Darneld Washington stashed away in a couple of leagues? Yes, I do, Yes, I do. And also to can I just say, can we just that I've watched that clip of that thirty yard run where he just just throwing the Bengals left and right. You know, I've watched it probably a hundred times, and I just I cannot get enough of it. It just makes my day every time I see it. Just just put and the last one I forgot who it was, but the Steelers guy that were like running kind of like diagonal towards him, and the Steelers guy pushes the guy in front of Darnell and he just like just tosses him off to the side, and it just it just brings me so much joy. I just just enjoy that that clip so much.
Speaker 1: If you're ever having a bad day, just queue up that clip on YouTube or x or whatever TikTok and you'll be having a better day after that. I'll say he was having a good day. James Cook, who is now over a thousand rushing yards on the season, we just talked about this stacy. He was close After a Dawson Knox catch for nine yards and a Josh Palmer incompletion, James Cook rumbles right tackle for forty five yards, scoring a touchdown. Six nothing bills because Matt Prater missed the extra point wide left nine to eleven ago in the first quarter six years Buffalo as Yeah, and now I got to check to see how many trader in this week, which is hopefully too many.
Speaker 2: Is how many?
Speaker 1: I haven't man apparently, Yeah, Texans are about to get the ball back. We'll see what happens there. We briefly touched on Marshawn Lloyd. I want to ask you this too. Rob Demowski had a report I think this came out Wednesday that Lloyd was is making good progress in his rehab. I want to say it was Demovsky last week who maybe it was Matt Schneidman from the Athletic but talked about both Lloyd and Reid. Since they're still on injured reserve, they can't work out with the team, but they were working up both really good sweats, the hardest Schneidman has seen them work out this whole offseason, and that was last week. Right. The fact that that Lloyd and Reid are this close, that are working out this hard, means that they're this close to being activated. The question for Lloyd here is what kind of a backfield is he coming back into. Josh Jacobs said, worst case scenario he misses the Vikings game, well, that means you're playing against Detroit on Thursday. And again we're taking the injury analysis from the player, which I know normally don't like to do. But Matt Lafleur has refused to rule out Josh Jacobs yet this week. So let's say Lloyd gets his practice window opened up next week. Let's say he's active for the Lions game. Emmanuel Wilson's looked really good, I think for what Chris Brooks does for this backfield in the limited amount of stamps that he's in, but what he's asked to do, whether it be past block or catch a pass or pick up a few yards, he's been very good as well. I don't know how Marshawn Lloyd figures into this. I have him on IR in a couple of Dynasty leagues and I'm wondering when he gets back if I have to activate, and I'm like, god, I don't know how relevant he's going to be in this Packers backfield.
Speaker 2: To quote Michael Scott as it relates to Marshall Lloyd, I'm ready to be hurt again. I have had so much hope for Marshall Lloyd for so long, and it just felt like every time, you know, you just oh, we just got so close to some relevancy and he would get hurt again. I had, I actually had to, I had to dump him in and Dynesty League. I just had. I had so many injuries elsewhere that I just didn't have a choice. So I think you make a great point though about Wilson and Brooks, and they've looked really good. So I don't know that he would be fantasy relevant unless you know, God forbid something tragic happened. But yeah, I really wouldn't count on him this season. I maybe I want to see what he's got a little bit, you know, just going forward, maybe for next year for some dynasty purposes. But I don't think I'm going to rely on him at all, And I don't I don't even know that it's worth like a deeply dart throw waiver ad at this point.
Speaker 1: He has missed so much time in his career at the professional level. Really difficult for us to sell or really difficult for me to sell Marshall Lloyd to anybody at this point, which is it's not great. He definitely will not be a player that you pick up in the FFPC Weekly Challenge this week. However, that doesn't mean you can't pick up a packer. What it does mean is you can't pick up two packers. If you want Jordan Love on your team, you cannot have Emmanuel Wilson. If you want Austin Jefferson on your team, you cannot have Aaron Jones. It's one of the things that makes the f FPC Weekly Challenge so much fun. The Thursday challenges closed, the Sunday one is still open. No draft, no salary cap. Just pick whatever ten players or twelve players you want if you want to play with kickers and defenses and let them ride throughout the weekend. Again, just one player per team. You can play in ten thirty one hundred team contest went up to twenty five hundred dollars. Register now my f FPC dot com. That's m y FFPC dot com. Going to a break in the action here on Amazon Prime as we wait for the Texans to get the ball back, we will also take a quick break in the action. We are gonna do some starter sits when we come back. We're gonna talk about ty J. Spears, We're gonna talk about DJ Moore, Taysom Hill we will talk about as well as Trevor Lawrence, Stacey Perez, Fantasy and Frames player profiler and Dynasty d Jens joins me on the f FPC Insider Access show. Your start Sick questions answered right after this on the Better Sports Network.
Speaker 4: Folks, let me talk to you about my favorite weekly platform to play on. You know, we all play Dynasty, and we all play Redraft, but we've got to find someplace to play weekly, and the FFPC Weekly Challenge is my favorite. If you're like me and you're tired of the constraints of salary caps, or having to do a draft to make a team, or even having to play against these people that are stacking up the same team, stacking up certain games and you feel like you have to put in a million entries or or have to have those certain stacks to win, then come play over at f FPC. Really, the only main rule that you have to deal with is that you cannot select multiple players from the same team. I'm going out and I'm trying to find the best of the best of the best players and put them into a lineup, and that's what you can do over at my FFPC. You can go out and you can take the number one running back in Bjon Robinson, and you can also have sakuon Barkley. As long as they're not in the same team, you can put them all into a lineup right. And there's four flexes for this, so there's a lot of flexibility. There's two different contests, one that has kickers and defenses, one that's just positioned players. Then you also have a bunch of different price boys. You can play at thirty five dollars, one hundred dollars or two hundred dollars buy in and you're going out and you're just picking the absolute chalk plays, maybe sneaking in a little bit of a sleeper. There's somebody that you think can really blow up that week. And that's how it works. It's one of the best contests out there for the sharpest gamers, and when you win on the FFPC, people take notice. That is where the best high stakes games are. That's where the best experts play, and that's where I play because I want to be an FFPC champion and put that title on me, put the money in my pocket and put that in my bio FFPC Champion and the FFPC Weekly Contest is the best place of play during the season.
Speaker 1: FFPC Insider Access rolls on here live tonight on the Better Sports Network. I'm Eric Balkman. She's Stacey Perez from Fantasy and Frames player profiler and Dynasty d Jens. We are hanging out watching a little Thursday Night foot ball with you tonight. Big return after that touchdown by a Buffalo, Jalen Nol gets the ball out to the forty one yard line, and then we see Nick Chubb for seven yards for five yards, and then Jayden Higgins catches a ten yard pass, an incomplete pass to Dalton Schultz, and then Woody Marx gets in the box score with a twelve yard game and then a nineteen yard game. So right now the Texans are threatening. They have the ball first in goal from the Buffalo six marks three carries for thirty seven yards. Looking pretty good so far. I might have a Texans touchdown to report to you here in a minute. Let's get into some starter sits here tonight, Stacey, and we'll lead off with running backs as we usually do on this show. You can only start one of these players, is it going to be one? DeAndre Swift this week, who is going to be at home against the Pittsburgh Steelers, Or would you rather play Kenneth Walker, who is at Tennessee in a Golden matchup?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I have to go with Walker this week. I think overall, Swift has been more productive this season, but the Steelers are giving up so many points to the wide receiver position. I just can't help but think that Ben Jonson's sitting back there, like scheming all sorts of ways to get Roma Dunes the ball, Luther Burden. I mean, maybe they'll go crazy, even get Dj Moore a couple passes, who knows, you know, So I think it's going to be a pass heavy game for them. So that's why I think the game script is a little bit better for Ken Walker this week.
Speaker 1: And you know, he's been turning it on as far as like I don't want to say, distancing himself from Zach Charbona, but but you know, we were complaining, at least I was complaining a lot of the year that Charboney was getting all these touches or whatever, And it just seems like over the course of the last two or three weeks, Walker's getting a little bit more and a little bit more so maybe maybe that's the case. This week, we'll see what happens with Kenneth Walker. I'm with you. I I have a slight lean to Walker over Swift this week, just because of the Kyle Manungai factor as well the latest we have And I can't believe we didn't. I didn't bring this up. This is a This is my fault that we didn't talk about the Isaiah p Echorey status. He ends up getting a was it a full practice or limited practice yesterday? Limited practice today? Which is which is the biggest thing, and apparently wearing a massive brace on it. This is the Colts. I can't imagine. I can't imagine that he'd be out there. I don't think he would be Which makes Kareem Hunt a little bit more viable this week, Stacy kareem Hunt against the Colts or a guy coming off an ankle injury himself. Jalen Warren who is at the Bears this week. Jalen Warren did return to practice today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I don't really love either one of these. But you know, you're you're probably having this, You're probably having this question in your leagues, right now I think I have to go Warren. I think for me, Courent, that's I just combined his name. Kareem Hunt is a little too touchdown dependent. In games where he's not getting in the end zone. There's five of those this season, He's only averaged four point one, yeah, four point one eight Fantasy points and that's in a PPR format, So that's really ugly. So you're just hoping that he is gonna like bully his weight into the touchdown into the end zone. So I don't love that I'd have to rely on that necessarily. And you can throw on the Colts, So I think that's really what Mahomes is going to be doing all day. It's just kind of like throwing the ball, you know. With them their run defense, as far as the Colts go, they're only giving up ninety two yards total, which is the fifth fewest overall in the league. So I think I'm like in Chicago a little bit more for Jayalen Warren, even though he is coming off that ankle injury. There Bears are allowing one hundred and thirty three rushing yards per game. I'm not even sure it's really even you know, gonna matter who's under center at the situation. I think we're leaning towards Rogers, right, I think Rogers is gonna play okay. I mean, and let's be real, even with a broken hand, he's still better than Mason Rudolph. So I'm not really sure that that really even makes a difference, but I think I'm definitely gonna have to leave towards Warren here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rogers taken snaps from the first team offense. I believe both yesterday and today pretty much all in the gun hasn't gone under center at all, and it is his left wrist that has the fracture rather than his right one. So you know, and I understand we saw a big game from Kenth Gainwell last week, but I do believe that if Jalen Warren is healthy, we don't see that type of game from Gainwell. So I'm with you. I think it's Warren over Hunt. I know Britchard Smith's snaps have been descending downward for whatever reason, but I still think it's warrant update on the game here tonight. So I mentioned that the Bills had a first goal for the six, Woody Marx gets it down to the one and then an incomplete pass to Jalen Knowle and another incomplete pass to Christian Kirk and it is a Kaiimi fair baron field goal from twenty four yards out. So here we go state the fair baron field goals are starting to three now for the Bills, who are going to get the ball back four point thirty two to go in the first quarter here on Thursday Night Football.
Speaker 2: Okay, do we have any stats on Matt Milano?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, Oh, that's a great I'm gonna bring that up right now. Let's bring that up right now and we'll find out exactly how many tackles Matt Milano has, which is zero point zero currently he does not have any tackles, no, no sacks, no tackles for loss, no quarterback hits, no touchdowns, no picks, no fubble recoveries, no force fumbles, nothing but all right, Tyler Algir or tij Spears this week, Stacy, this is another fun one to do here. Tij Spears a splitting time with the with Tony Powllard in that Titans backfield. They are hosting the Seattle Seahawks this week is tay J Spears and then Tyler Algier is in New Orleans this week again with Kirk Cousins in at quarterback. Adam Levitan from Established the Run said this past week, you cannot start Tis, but you cannot cut ty J. Spears either, because of what could happen with this backfield if one of these guys were going to go down to give him a little bit of a rebuttal, I think I might play Spears this week over Elgier. How do you feel about it?
Speaker 2: So, I just even though you're splitting carries right with Tony Pollard here, I'm not really sure that that makes a difference when the team can only score about fourteen points per game on average, which is the lowest in the league. So I don't like their offense at all right now. Even if he was the only one back there, I think I might be a little bit more inclined, you know, to start him. But I think I gotta go with Tyler Algier here. You know, you lose Penix London's ol. Darnell Mooney will get to him in a second, but he's not impressed. This was a run first offense to begin with, and it is going to be a run only offense. I kind of think back there with cousins now, So I think this is one of those we talked about, you know, running back committees that we could start. We'd feel comfortable starting both guys. I think I feel comfortable starting both Algeria and Robinson this week.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, and I get that because it seems like Algier gets these lay up touchdowns every single week, and New Orleans might be right for that this week as well. We have to go to Bill Hollywood. I can't believe I missed this, Bill Hollywood, chiming in anyone think that ad Ni Mitchell can do anything this week because he has to either play Brock Right or ad Ni Mitchell, which is awful. Frankly, Bill, and I don't feel any sympathy to Bill because he is crushing the f FPC main event and Big Gorilla right now. He has several teams in contention, and by incontention, I mean like in the top thirty, the top twenty five team, and one of them this year. So the fact that you have to play Right or Mitchell, I hope this is not from one of your good teams, Bill, But to answer your question, and I can't believe I'm answering this question, tight end premium, I'm playing brock right non tight end premium, I'm playing ad Ni Mitchell. I think that's why I leave it on this Stacy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am not crying for you, Bill at all. You get a new QB this week with Taylor in there, so maybe there's some sort of connection there with Mitchell. Maybe you can just cross your fingers and helper hard that they kind of connect. But other than that, yeah, I don't know that I have any role hope for the Jets.
Speaker 1: Jackson Hawes has entered the box score for the Bills tonight. However, it's not the way he wanted. It is a ten yard holding penalty on the kickoff. Another special teams penalty on the Bills tonight that backs him up to their own twenty two. James Cook for six yards, Khalil Shakir for negative two, and the Bills have taken a time out with three thirteen to go in the first quarter. It is going to be third and what are not saying third and six from their own six team. They have taken a break on Amazon Prime. We will not take a break here as we press on to wide receiver questions here, start or sit one of these two players here, Stacey Perez, are you looking at starting up? Well, I should ask you this. I'll phrase it this way. Who would you rather start? Between Darnell Mooney or Xavier Worthy? Two players we've talked about on the show tonight. Mooney at New Orleans, Xavier Worthy against the Colts, and just to be a fair Exavier Worthy. I haven't seen the practice report today. He's dealing with an ankle injury. He was slated to at least practice today. Mooney versus Worthy this this week? Who you got?
Speaker 2: I think I'd still start Worthy, And that's just you know, Mooney has really just he's dealt with some injuries and when he's been healthy, he's not really been productive, you know. And then I mean, you can try to make the argument of all volume, right because London's going to be out, but you're gonna have Kirk Cousins throwing at him quite prankicly. Kirk Cousins has looked terrible the games that he's been in there, So I don't really, you know, have any sort of faith that that passing offense is really going to do anything. And I think you have to downgrade everybody, including cal Pitts, you know, again. I just think this is going to be such a run heavy offense for the foul Flkins going forward, no matter the matchup. I can't I can't feel comfortable starting any of those guys sending him. Got to go with Worthy there, even on a bum ankle, I think I gotta go Worthy.
Speaker 1: So we have this from driver ten thirty six chiming in on Twitch saying that Josh Allen is down right now and maybe that was the cause of the time of my video broadcast is a little bit behind. It was a two yard scramble on third and six to make it fourth and four. It looks like Khalil Shakir is headed to the injury tent on the sideline. We already knew he was dealing with that ankle injury. I'm about to watch the Josh Allen play here to see how serious this is and figure out if we can glean anything. Just on first glance on this, he gets hit from behind by and I don't know who that was, but he's immediately writhing in pain. He is slamming his feet down into the turf. He's not really holding anything, maybe shaking his right hand a little bit, holds his left hand still pounding his feet into the turf. I wonder if he knows, you know, something happened on this play. I think that's why we've gone to a time out. Shakira is getting checked for a concussion according to Tom Smith, and the Bills have now punted. Uh, the Texans will take over from their own thirty four. Just watching the replay here, and he lands pretty hard on that right forearm maybe right hand. He grimaces immediately. I can't see who the guy was who hit him from Yeah, all right, so Anderson, this is the IDP and you should have answered that question about and before ask.
Speaker 2: Me the two defensive players I know on the Texans.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. So now he Alan walks off the field under his own power, kind of flexing his right hand a little bit. I think he's gonna be okay. But I think they're taking him into the tent just to make sure he doesn't look like he's in much pain anymore. No, he's not even gonna go to the injury tent. He's just taking a seat on the bench. Okay, crisis haveverted people. I think everybody breathed. It doesn't look like he's being looked at by trainers there. It looks like they're talking to him, but they're not really looking at it.
Speaker 2: He just looks mad. Now he just looks angry.
Speaker 1: He looks angry, which is good.
Speaker 2: Angry Josh Allen, angry.
Speaker 1: That they had to punt here, no doubt. Okay, getting back to starter sits here. Kobe Myers, DJ Moore, Dj Moore. I think it's been a player that we've been pretty frustrated with. And honestly, the Colston Loveland breakout game against the Bengals and Luther Burdens snaps going up certainly has not helped Dj Moore at all. When you look at these two players again, if you can only start one of them, is it Dj Moore at home against Pittsburgh this week Stacey or Jacoby Myers on the road against the Arizona Cardinals.
Speaker 2: I like Myers on the road just because they have no options, right, I mean BT I don't want to hear about BTJ. We don't know what's going on with him. He's not reliable, right, You've got you've got some issues, right, maybe some injuries here in the running game. So you know, Breton Strange is still on the IR he's not come back yet. So I like Myers, you know, because he's been a really reliable target the last couple of games his h He's gone nine or eight, yeah, eight eight receptions on nine targets. You know, you look at Chicago, there's just so many other weapons, There's so many other options. Like you just mentioned. You know, Burden is kind of coming on a little bit. His numbers are going up. DJ Moore has just been really frustrating this year. You've got level and kind of deciding to come on now a little bit more too. So I I just tend to think, if I've got to pick one of these guys, I feel like Myers is going to have the better day, you know, just that connection, that that veteran presence that he kind of brings to that offense for Trevor Lawrence to rely on as opposed to DJ Moore in a situation where there's just too many male to feed to make him fantasy relevant.
Speaker 1: The Pittsburgh defense has probably been playing their best football excuse me of the season over the course of the last month as well, which I think is another thing working against DJ Moore. Myers kind of finding his stride in Jacksonville, Right, and I'm with you. Even if Thomas is active, maybe he's more active as a decoy. And that Donald Moore targets did Jacoby Myers. You know, the great thing about him is he is this this high floor type of player, so it certainly makes sense to play him this week over more, speaking of the Bears, Luther Burden or one Greg Dortch, who was the beneficiary or one of the beneficiaries of a record setting performance by Jacoby Brissett last week? Burden or George Burden against the Steelers doors? This week? Who is playing against the I just had it the Jacksonville Jen.
Speaker 2: Wars, Oh, this is tough, right, because I mean George had George had a pretty good game, right, you know he went off for eighteen points. Look, is that likely to have been every week? I don't. I mean, I'm gonna I'm gonna do our second Matthew Berry quote for the Night Right, You have to pick quote what is most likely to happen? Right, what's the most likely thing? You know it's happened? If is he going to go off for eighteen twenty points? Again, No, he's not. Is Jacoby Brissett gonna throw for one hundred times a game. Again, No, he's probably not is he probably's probably gonna throw for a lot, you know, just because he has been the last few games. But I don't know that that necessarily translates into higher points for Greg Georch I gotta I think I'm gonna go with Burden. He's been coming on, just more positive things going in his way the last few games. Snap percentages increasing over the last two weeks. You know, we talked about, you know, the rooky wide receivers kind of coming on in that second half of the game. I think that's really what you're seeing to start happen from Burden. They're kind of putting him into that wide receiver two role. They're behind a doomsday and that's what I think is going to be. That the future for the Bears going forward is those two guys Loveland. You know you're going to see like these younger guys, you know, Gelling with Williams. So, you know, not starting more, but I feel more comfort starting Burden. I think this week in that scenario.
Speaker 1: Adam Schefter telling us on X that kir has been cleared of concussion protocol and he can enter the game when the Bills get the ball back here, which they might hear shortly as after the punt, we have Nick Chubb four yard run, a deep incompletion to Jaden Higgins, and then another incompletion to Jayden and Higgins as well. I think that's four targets for Higgins and he's only caught one of them so far, which is not great.
Speaker 2: Welling me, am, I not seeing any Nico Collins in the box score.
Speaker 1: No, I've seen nothing. Your eyes are not deceiving you. I see nothing. I have seen nothing from Nico Collins yet. I don't know if it's the way that they're covering him, but I have not seen him on the broadcast. I know he's active, I know he's playing.
Speaker 2: I miss something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, you've missed nothing. You've missed nothing other than Jaden Higgins missing a lot of connections with Davis Mills so far. Let's see here. There was something that was gonna say, Oh, regarding Burden, doorch just to put a bow on that conversation, Burden's the more pedigree guy. I trust the Bears offense a little bit more, even though they have been more run heavy. And when you talk about players like this that are sort of like dart throws. Give me the guy who has the higher ceiling, give me the big play guy. That's not Greg Dortch's game. That's Luther Burden's game. And Greg Dorsch six for sixty six last week. If you're anti Satan, stay away from George and go ahead and play with Yeah, bad vibes for sure. Absolutely, Noah fant Mace, I beg your pardon Harold Fannin or Juwan Johnson this week. Let's assume tight end premium leagues for this as we look at the tight end portion of the starter sit a segment of our podcast tonight, Juwan Johnson is at home against the Falcons Harold Fannin at Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this in this I'm gonna go with Johnson, but this might change if Davini Joku ends up being I know he's popped up on the injury report, So if he ends up being out and it's just Fannin, maybe we might change some things there. I just I know we talked about this a little bit earlier too. With Sanders starting. I think Max Crosby has a good day making Sander's life a little bit miserable. So I'm just a little worried about him being able to get the ball out to fan and enough. And I don't really I don't know that I've seen enough of their connection yet. I know he and Dylan Gabriel had a really good connection. He really enjoyed throwing to the tight ends, both him and Djoku. You know, it's not him this week at Sanders, So I'm going to need to see a little bit more before i feel comfortable starting Fannin. You know, with Johnson, you know, Shihet is gone now, so he steps into that second option there behind the lave. You you know, you kind of like that. I think volume in this situation is going to win it for me, you know, just because you know they are going to be throwing the ball, and you know, I think the Falcons do still have a pretty decent defense even though their offense is just completely tanked, you know, and they're going to be focused on a Lave a lot, So I think it kind of opens up more options for Jawan Johnson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think even In and Djoku did not practice again today, he's definitely on the wrong side of questionable. I think even if he if he doesn't play, I still like Johnson better. Uh, you mentioned the Shaheed aspect of this and then the unknown of Shader Sanders. I feel a little bit more. I feel a little bit better about starting Juwan Johnson than I do Harold Fanning this week, even without David and Joku Driver ten thirty six time on Twitch Kenneth Gainwell or Zach sharbon A PPR. For me, it's gonna be sharbon Ay unless Warren doesn't play, which it seems like he's trending to to play this week. I'm gonna eat my charms, as JJ Zacherison would say, and I'm gonna play Sharbone here this week.
Speaker 2: Over onon Kenneth gain Well, Yeah, give me a glass of sharbon A. I love it. If he hasn't invested in a winery, he's using his money wrong.
Speaker 1: This is this is something that should have been well. I guess nil wasn't really in existence when he was at UCLA, but yes, this should have been done already.
Speaker 2: Come on, h yeah, I mean he's such a threat to vulture. A touchdown from Walker to I mean that was kind of something I put in my notes when we were talking about Walker too that I didn't even think to mention. But yeah, I mean he's he's always that threat there to when they get in close to snatch that touchdown away from Walker, So I like him and Les Warren's out.
Speaker 1: The next drive for the Bills has started and it is not Mitch Trubisky under center. It is Josh Allen. He is back in the game to hand off the ball to James Cook for a yard. He hits Gabe Davis Stacy for a twenty two yard gain on second down, and then it's a James Cook six yard gain to end the first quarter. They are both ready to start the second quarter here in the next few minutes in Houston, with the Bills holding a six to three lead. The last well, let's let's go through the last few here rapid fire, just to make sure I get all this stuffe Taysom Hill or Luke Musgrave. I am going Musgrave here.
Speaker 2: So I originally had said Taysom Hill, but now that you had brought up all the talk about, you know, getting Musgrave more involved, I'm going to go musk Grave here. I didn't want to take Taysom Hill. I was trying to force myself into that argument. So let's go musk Grave.
Speaker 1: All right, so you're saying Musgrave, I am saying Jared Goff over brock Perty this week because and I think the Jared Goff fantasy analysis is pretty cut and dry. If he's playing in a dome, you play him. If he's not, you don't. And he's playing in the dome this week. Aainst the Giants, I'm playing golf over Perty.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, he's way better at home than he is on the road, and they're going to be a pissed off Lions team coming off that loss. So I'm all about Jared Goff this week.
Speaker 1: This next one might be controversial, Stacey. I'm playing Sam Donald at Tennessee, coming off a game where I believe he threw seventeen interceptions that game. I'm going to play him this week in Tennessee over Baker Mayfield, who is in Los Angeles against his old team. I just don't trust Mayfield in that matchup against a really tough defense, Whereas I think Donald can just throw all over the place against Tennessee pretty safely on Sunday.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's I feel like that has to be the right answer. But I just can't help myself from taking Baker here so I just think I think it's got such good shootout potential. It's one of the higher over unders of the day at forty nine and a half. I think the Bucks probably end up losing that game, but I just feel like it's going to be such a shootout. Baker's He's throwing a ton over the last two weeks. He's throwing about thirty five and a half times per game, So I like that. And I think Sam Darnold's the last couple of games, I don't know what's going on with him. It's like he's trying to be the second coming up. What was it Nathan Peterman who threw for so many interceptions?
Speaker 1: Yes, goodness, last one. We'll do here tonight our beloved Jordan Love against the Vikings at home, or Trevor Lawrence, who is at Arizona. I haven't made up my mind on how I think this game is going to go. I'm leaning right now towards a knockdown, slug it out game between the Packers and Vikings, so I'm going to go with Lawrence. I think there's more scoring in that game, which is why I would bench Jordan Love in favor of Trevor Lawrence this week.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't say no to Jordan Love, Balky. I'm going to take Jorian Love. I think these two are literally like neck and neck with fantasy points. That would be a better joke if it was Davis Mills, but you know, fantasy points are really close. Sixteen point eight per game with Love, sixteen point six with Trevor Lawrence. Passer ratings completely different. Love has the eighth overall highest passer rating MUNK Qualified Quarterbacks Treylor Lawrence at seventy nine point four, which is terrible. I just don't like the East Coast team going over to the West Coast. I like a divisional matchup a little bit better. And I got to be a homer here. I'm going to take your own Love.
Speaker 1: I get it, and it makes sense, and quite frankly, if this blows up in my face, at least I'll be happy as a fan once again. Hit us up, Stacy, you are doing stuff for Dynasty, Djens player profiler and Fantasy and frames. Where can people consume more of your content?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You can find me all over socials. I'm at Stacy Underscore, Perez eighty three. I'm pretty much everywhere on TikTok. I'm Stacey p eighty three and I only bring that up because I do put some of my fantasy stuff on there, and on Tuesdays I try to do some a waiver chat on the player Profiler live stream there. But you can find me on Sundays at eleven with the Sunday Tailgate through Dynasty Djens and that's over streams on the player Profiler plus YouTube channel. And then on Monday nights eight pm Eastern, we are at the Waiver wire watch party over on Fancy and Frames.
Speaker 1: I love it, fantastic stuff. You did another great job tonight. Thank you so much for hanging out with me for two hours. And I'll get back to this game here. Jackson Hawes with an eight yard catch followed by another James Cook thirteen yard run. Cook already with seven carries seventy five yard is going to be a fun one. Stacy, don't be a stranger. I will see you again.
Speaker 2: Soon see a balky.
Speaker 1: Thank you absolutely. That's Stacy Perez joining me on the show tonight. A weekly challenge live with the FFPC, no draft, no salary cap, just pick ten or twelve. Players went up to twenty five hundred dollars ten thirty one hundred team contests available at my FFPC dot com. I want to remind you that we will not have a show Thursday next week because of Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgi everybody. We will have a special Monday edition of the show seven pm with one week season and rotal Worlds. Mark Garcia, Who's gonna hang out with me from seven to nine on Monday as we take in the Panthers forty nine ers game, or at least the first part of it as well. Shout out to our producer Sean Angel for him, for Stacey Perez. I'm Eric Balkman. This has been FFPC insider Access on the Better Sports Network. We'll let you get back to the game, enjoy the rest of it, and good luck in Week twelve, everybody,