Speaker 1: All right, welcome back to fuck Us Talks of Podcast episode three point fifty seven. Today on the show, we're gonna start with a movie recommendation and our official Sandwich of Summer announcement. Then a door dasher does the unthinkable and cringe of the week. Then Seattle is becoming a trans sanctuary city. Will go over the details there, and last, but not least, in urban decay, Chicago had dozens of shootings this weekend. We're gonna tell you Mayor Johnson's stupid plan that won't fix anything.
Speaker 2: All this and bars.
Speaker 1: Fuck Us Talks To Podcast episode three fifty seven ranks the best news podcast of.
Speaker 3: All because words it just worth until action actually starts. Can actually speak loud and word loud, but at the same time worth speak loud speakcause sometimes it's.
Speaker 2: The right thing to do. Very cool. Verry Cools Fun Stop podcast featuring Richard and the Round. Richard all right, one for one.
Speaker 1: On the intro, as always, guys, fluoride, the government has been medicating your water with it for over eighty years, not because you asked for it, not because you voted for it, because they.
Speaker 2: Decided you need it. I don't want anyone making that decision for me. That's why every drop of water in my house is filtered with cove Pure. Over two hundred and nine million Americans are on fluoridated water right now, and here's what the science actually shows. In September of twenty twenty four, a federal judge rule that adding fluoride to water poses and I'm quoting the court directly, an unreasonable risk to neurological health, not a fringe study. A federal court ordered the EPA to act. Then, in January twenty twenty five, a study published by Jamma Pediatrics, one of the most respected medical journals in the world, confirmed a link between fluoride exposure and children's IQ scores.
Speaker 1: The higher the exposure, the lower the IQ. Sure, some states are moving on this. Florida and Utah just banned floride in the water, but that process takes years, and your family and friends and children are drinking Florida to water right now. You need something that works now, and that's exactly what cove Peer is. It's clear wave reverse osmosis technology is certified to remove up to ninety nine point nine percent of contaminants floride, PIFAs, lead, pharmaceuticals, heavy metals, anything that isn't water gets filtered out. I love my cove Pure. It was super easy to set up. It's basically plug and play. The water tastes great and it looks really sleek, and it makes my kitchen look nice. So don't wait for the government to catch up and take the floride out of the water for you. Get a cove Peer today. Use my link and you'll get two hundred and fifty dollars off.
Speaker 2: Go to covepeer dot com slash fleckus that's co ve pu r dot com slash fleckas two hundred and fifty dollars off. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you to cove Peer for sponsoring. Let's get into houseki all right, thank you to cove Peer for sponsoring.
Speaker 2: Thank you cove Peer.
Speaker 4: Did everyone have a nice weekend?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Nice long weekend?
Speaker 4: Well yeah, everyone else but us.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm hoping for. We don't take any days off, as you guys know.
Speaker 2: But open you also like to pretend we filmed this in the morning, so you put me in a tough spot there to start the show. This is live right now, apologize to me and over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Richard and I saw a movie that we really recommend, and that's rare for us because all the movies now are like gay and stupid and movies that are remade. Unoriginal, Yeah, unoriginal. But we saw Obsession over the weekend and it was made by YouTubers and they only made it for a million dollars and I think they've made at this point probably close to one hundred million dollars. Yeah, and yeah, it was by a YouTuber and it was really really good. We really really liked it. You guys should go see it. It was great.
Speaker 2: Obsession. A horror movie is the genre, so if you don't like horror, you're out of luck. But yeah, it really I've rarely come out of a movie theater like, oh wow, what they just did to me? And it's important to go in with basically zero research and knowing nothing about it. So full endorsement from the show. Great movie, Yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: We really liked it, and it did a lot better than this other movie, the Mandalorian, which is like a Star Wars remake.
Speaker 2: Can you read the headline please, Yeah, this is a new movie.
Speaker 4: And I actually didn't even hear about this, which is kind of rare.
Speaker 2: The Mandalorian and Grogu tanks at box office, with lowest Disney era Star Wars opening ever. Now, this was the first Star Wars theatrical release in seven years heading into Memorial Day weekend, and the movie earned a close to eighty to one hundred million over the holiday weekend. Which it's not a flop. It's just they're not getting the money printers like they used to with this poorly managed intellectual property, is what I would call it.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, And that's how I see it too, And I think movies like this are out and are going to continue to be out. It costs about two hundred million dollars to make that movie, and it's a new Star Wars with like trans people of color, and you have to watch the TV show to know what it's about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lack of care that.
Speaker 2: And back in the day when they were printing new Star Wars movies, it was like, Okay, there's only six movies to compare to like in the past, or three when they started doing the new ones in the early two thousands.
Speaker 4: Now it's like there's too much to keep track of and they kind of.
Speaker 2: Change the lore and then a lesbian woman was in control for a while. So and then sometimes they just ignore the lore if something flopped and they go forget that. Yeah, so's they're getting it's getting a little too complicated. And I don't know, you know, some people like the comic book movies still, but I love this sort of indie film renaissance that might be happening. And the slop purveyors like Marvel and you know who are Disney who owned Star Wars Now they might need to figure out something else, right.
Speaker 1: I think so too, And I agree with you like this, this is gonna be a trend going forward, where like you tubers that are actually good are gonna make movies for cheap that are gonna do really well. And then you're gonna have Disney doing old ip movies all over again, and it's gonna keep flopping.
Speaker 2: They're gonna keep wasting money. So this is good to see just for the health of the industry in general. Yeah, and then that's why we say go see it, because like you want to support the good, unique movies, right, because you don't want movie theaters to die because Marvel and Disney are just pumping out slop once a quarter. So you know, see see the smaller films, right, Yeah, And I wish I could say the same for bus Boys. And I don't want to get too much into it because we already talked about it in bonus Land.
Speaker 1: But bus boys didn't take okay, all right over, very kind, respectfully.
Speaker 2: It was an attempt and Spade did fine, but you know that's it. Over the weekend, my house got swarmed with locusts, yeah, or lubber grasshoppers.
Speaker 4: I think they're called some sort of biblical plague, you want.
Speaker 2: To play it. And I got the video here. Ignore the heavy breathing. I don't know what that's from. But these things are all over my plants and you can see they ate the entire all the plants.
Speaker 4: The tree is gone, these locusts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then I looked online how to get rid of them, and you have to like put them in soap water and they drowned. So I went and I collected them all and put them in soap water and drowned them. And now whenever I see them, if there's any left over, I go like this, and I do like this headshot flick on them. They're big enough where it's kind of torture too, so you're getting into some sick shit when they're Yeah, the bug is this long, you know.
Speaker 1: And they're so big that you can't like spray them with stuff. Not that I would do chemicals, but like anything isn't really because of the exoskeleton.
Speaker 2: It's called okay, yeah, yea, yeah, we learn a little too. But yeah, it's been tough. They ate my entire plant and I'm worried they're going to move to my neighbor's house and I'm going to get in trouble. Can they identify me as like ground zero for where the outbreak happened?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't think it's your responsibility. So you're good. There you go, All right, Sandwiches Summer Belt again.
Speaker 1: It's the belt again, believe it or not, with an Arnold Palmer again, third year in a row.
Speaker 4: Just call it the Sandwich of the decade, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you guys know the deal.
Speaker 1: Every year it's BLT Summer, Arnold Palmer Summer. And we're also going to do a shirt of summer this year, which is the podcast tank Top, which is available now only for a few more days on fleckismerch dot com. So please participate in that. That is the shirt of summer, So you guys need to be in the shirt eating Balt's and Arnold Palmer's posting it, tagging us, repost, follow you back.
Speaker 2: All right, extremely fair, Yeah, very fair.
Speaker 4: Let's get into the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, all that was preamble. It is kind of a vacation episode, so anything could happen. We have a well housekeeping within housekeeping. Okay, but we did discover a bad new trend, which you guys can probably guess. Americans are being laid off while the h one b workers for these big companies are not being laid off. Our first examples from Meta Yeah, and this is like a Reddit post, so I guess take it with a grain of salt, but it rings true. It rings true, and it met that threshold for us. So we're going to talk about what people are saying on the internet, whether or not they have a verification right. Meta employee takes to Reddit to explain zero of those laid off were Visa workers. A Meta employee post on Reddit that they barely survived yesterday's layoffs.
Speaker 4: This was like from last week.
Speaker 2: Late last week their direct manager had forty to fifty reports across two combined teams. Both managers are American citizens. About forty percent of the team was on visa. Yesterday I lost about fifteen people combined from both teams. Guess how many of those fifteen were on visa versus American zero on visa. All fifteen were American citizens and Green card holders who were fired. So the H one b's getting a little pass. And I don't know, I'm not even gonna read it because that basically sums it up. But you're hearing a lot of stories like this, and you're seeing it everywhere. And my sort of friendliness with big Tech when they need all their data centers is kind of contingent on reversing some of their anti American hiring practices.
Speaker 4: And this does not bote well for me supporting Zuck. Yeah anyway, and.
Speaker 1: Then when you get fired from a company like that, to get your severance pay on the way out, you have to sign like non disclosure agreements, so you can't really talk about what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's why situations like this are so rare where you hear it, because if you sign the doc got the money, you can't legally say anything. I don't have disparagement as well, and that's how they keep you quiet. Yeah, and we do have another example here. This is from a therapeutics company. Can you read that tweet? Yeah, this woman says, my twenty eight year old daughter, who has a degree in material science and engineering, was recently laid off from this company in January. They cut two thirds of the people and she noticed that h one b Indians were the ones who were kept. She had previously told me that the Indians were legally getting paid less than the Americans. She still hasn't found a job and lives in Boston metro area. And it was Tessa rat Therapeutics. Tessa Therapeutics.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Length, So that's another trend.
Speaker 1: And this is something we're seeing a lot, so keep sending it to us if you guys are seeing it too. Not every company is following this trend, fortunately. Can you read this CEO comment?
Speaker 2: Bolt CEO Ryan Breslo fired the company's entire HR team because they were creating problems that didn't exist. See, so there's some good news in there too.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess we haven't checked under the hood and see how many h one bs he has. But doing away with your entire HR department kind of smart. You need kind of one stern man who can deal with like legal consequences to run HR.
Speaker 4: You don't need a bunch of clucking hens, right.
Speaker 2: That's the key.
Speaker 1: And like times aren't good enough right now, with like rising costs and how everything's so so expensive and it's hard to run a business competitively. You don't need an entire department of women who were just looking to tattle on the workers for the bad things they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we saw it early, like some of the when if you face a real downturn, like the DEI hires, go, HR can go. There are a lot of superfluous roles in a lot of these companies, and it's nice to see some of them actually start making the move. We got rid of r HR department.
Speaker 4: It's nobody.
Speaker 2: Hey, I got a problem. My boss is making real gay jokes right before we go into film sexual shit.
Speaker 4: I do it too, though, So all right, I'll submit it.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you. Oh well, we'll take a look at that shredder. Yeah, that's pretty good. All right, Le's get into our next story. It's about the money breakdown of how much money is in the bank for the DNC versus the RNC coming into the midterms. Yeah, because we're so worried about the midterms. But the money thing seems like a proxy for motivation, and it doesn't seem like the DNC is really raising a lot. Republicans are setting fundraising records while Democrats are deep in the hole. Clearly Americans are not happy with the Dems performance. And this says our NC cash on hand one hundred and twenty three point nine million with zero debt and then DNC cash on hand fourteen point four million with seventeen point five million debts, So they're actually slightly in the negative at this moment, So pretty lopsided there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people are saying it's because USA USAID was cut off. You read that tweet. Yeah, Trump cut off the USAID slush fund and the Act Blue foreign donation scheme and now Democrats have no money.
Speaker 4: Odd, that isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's kind of what I think happened as well. And Act Blue is getting investigated right now. USAID was cut off, so I'm assuming the Democrats are going to rely on like big money billionaire donors at the last second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a select few could come in for sure. I mean people still support the party, but I was shocked at this number. You compare it probably to this point in Trump's first term, and that energy to like unseat him and reduce his power was probably so I don't have the numbers in front of me, but it's a big falloff. Yeah, juxtaposition it really is. And don't forget the Democrats also spent seventy million dollars trying to Jerrymander of Virginia. You don't have to read it, but that's what the number ended up being, seventy million, So you could have been competitive. If you saved all that money, you'd be one hundred and something verse seventy seventy. Yeah, a little more. Not so bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd like to see them misspend. It feels good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then we've obviously been disappointed in the Republicans so far. So if we do win in the midterms, like we kind of assume we're going to lose the midterms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a pretty reasonable assumption that the incumbent party loses seats in midterms. But if you see what we've done in the last few months and they don't have any money we could win because of jerrymandering, yes, and from cracking down on the money funneling. Well, we redistrict, they jerrymander, Yeah, that's the correct term.
Speaker 1: From helping that works where we can win the midterms because we redistrict and they don't have a lot of money, not because everyone's happy with how Republicans are performing.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and think about that circular nature of USA aid. You get a government grant that allows you for the next five years to pay yourself three hundred grand as the CEO of some nonprofit and then of course that money goes back.
Speaker 4: It's circular, right.
Speaker 1: Exactly, all right, moving on to our next story, we have a couple Spencer Pratt updates. First, he had a new campaign where he's powerwashing stencil in the skid row streets.
Speaker 2: So he stencils it and because the streets are so dirty, it comes up perfectly legible and it says like Spencer Pratt will clean these streets up, which is a good message, and that was very smart. It's very effective campaign.
Speaker 4: Gorilla marketing.
Speaker 2: He's doing some weird stuff that always gets amplified on social media, so nice stuff.
Speaker 1: He's doing a great job. And then He had an interview with ABC and he told everyone his planned for the homeless people.
Speaker 8: What are your plans for the over forty thousand homeless in Los Angeles.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's well, they're not homeless, they're drug addicts. Most of these people are addicted to fentanyl and met This isn't spencer making.
Speaker 2: They don't have homes.
Speaker 9: There's places for all of these people to sleep in LA. No matter what anybody tells you, we have housing and shelter for everyone that's living on the street. They are choosing to be on the street because they want to do drugs. They don't want rules, they don't want to listen. They want to have animals to abuse. This idea that they're forced on the street right now is a lie that our city is perpetually. We've paid twenty four billion dollars to house these forty thousand people.
Speaker 4: There are spots for all of these people.
Speaker 2: They are choosing because.
Speaker 9: They're an addict and you can do fentanyl and super meth on the sidewalk with no repercussions. These places are not as they have to follow some rules. You can't torture a dog in some of these houses. You can't just attack people.
Speaker 2: You can't where you gonna move?
Speaker 4: Well, I just released a nine minute video, so you can.
Speaker 2: I think I saw it. Oh yeah, So it's very detailed, but it's going to take time to build the facility and money. No, how fast do you think you can do it?
Speaker 9: These people can literally. I went to Washington and I saw miles of the most insane prefabricated housing and building. I asked all the CEOs of these companies, say how long does this take? I met with FeMn Hud three days, three days.
Speaker 2: And all of this.
Speaker 4: So the plan is he's sending all of the homeless people in LA to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he kind of mentioned that in a separate interview where Seattle is kind of I think he said the number was forty thousand.
Speaker 4: And there's a certain sort.
Speaker 2: Of like last progressive bag holder theory going on where if San Francisco and LA kind of shape up, and then the homeless people are left to their own devices, and it's like who's friendly to us?
Speaker 4: It's like Portland and Seattle.
Speaker 2: And then if you're the last city who doesn't realize like these brutal progressive policies are really hurting you, you're gonna get caught with like forty thousand more homeless people, and we say homeless people drug addicts than you've ever thought.
Speaker 4: Right, You're gonna be the homeless drug addict bag holder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is crazy. And I was actually talking to somebody over the course of this weekend like about Spencer Pratt, and they were kind of doubting his ability to get stuff done and because he'd run into like a city council or things like that. And the the key thing I want everybody to remember is, like the decline in LA and San Francisco, a lot of it was from choosing non and four right. They never went and said fentanyl's legal in the streets of LA now, they just didn't enforce it. And so he has these tools and super meth too, so he has these tools to actually clean them up. If he installs a new police chief and starts doing like the laws that are already on the books. The laws didn't get changed, they just weren't enforced. And so it's actually easier that. That's the key exactly. You don't need to pass new legislation, you don't need to pitch the other side to vote for your new policy. You have to just say hey, police, actually do this please. Yeah, it's that simple. Great, Yeah, that theory of the last progressive bag holder. So Seattle, we showed the clip of the mayor talking about how millionaires are leaving by and then the homeless from la are starting to mic right up, you do an Indiana Jones swap for the worst, like that city.
Speaker 4: You cannot pay me to live there? Yeah, for what I see coming down the road.
Speaker 2: And then you have like the homeless population and then the normal population.
Speaker 1: It's going like this, like it's trickling. It's trickling, it's trickling. And then once you add forty thousand fast, it's gonna go fast.
Speaker 2: I know you've seen how our country has declined based on like the migrants that we took in under Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: That happened fast.
Speaker 2: Seattle's going to get even worse fast if Spencer Pratt wins. Right, All right, let's get to our migrant section. We're going to start with some good news. The Trump made a big change to the green card policy.
Speaker 10: The Trump administration is making it much harder for immigrants already here in the US to get a green card, expanding its campaign to sharply limit legal Immigration, US Citizenship and Immigration Services announce it will be eliminating the option for many immigrants seeking a green card to complete that process without having to leave the US. Now, in most cases, immigrants will be required to return to their home countries in order to apply for a green card or permanent US residency through an American council. It overseas current and former US immigration officials tel CBS News. The policy will likely have wide ranging implications, forcing groups like students, tourists and they're temporary visa holders, as well as people who enter the country legally but overstate their visas to leave the US before trying to obtain a green card.
Speaker 2: And I like stuff like this. Yeah, and if you saw what Indian Twitter was talking about about this, you would think it was their birthright to stay in America throughout that whole process.
Speaker 4: And it's just a little hurdle. It makes it a little harder.
Speaker 2: And if we deny you, you can't just disappear into the interior forty eight and be unaccounted for and hope a Democrat eventually comes into power, right.
Speaker 1: And that's literally what they were doing this whole time. And there is a thing too where like you said it's not anyone's right to come here, but maybe there is a world where he goes all right, everyone has to go back by August first and reapply, and then everyone goes back and you go, all right, applications are closed.
Speaker 2: That's the dream.
Speaker 4: That's how it should be done.
Speaker 2: We should be doing like Machiavellian warfare on these immigrants of all types, because we're getting abused everywhere. I just saw recently that like H one B visa program has like a two to three percent denial rate. So basically everybody who goes, oh I got a company, I got a guy, they all get approved. Crazy, So we need to do something. And I know we've been critical on Trump for like kind of letting the big tech guys influence him and oh they need that labor. M hm, that's one that needs to go. But yeah, I just like hurdles. I like stuff in the way. But again, this is you know, unless they do that trick that you just mentioned, it's a little bit of a half measure. But to watch the people online who like are dependent or we're planning on this freak out and start cursing the name of America and cursing Donald Trump. It's like, holy shit, these people are entitled. Yeah, I suppose is the entitlement for sure, and especially because they think they're on the path for the green card, right. But it's like, no, you're on a temporary work visa. You're on a student visa. Nobody has this birthright. Like they think, Oh, I got into college and I got the F one visa, I'm set. I'm on a pipeline, right, And it's like, no, man, you can study here. That's all we that's all we promised initially, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: And then we have some good news with the CDLs. There's a crackdown on the CDLs for illegals as well. Yeah, from Indiana in.
Speaker 11: Particular, three hundred illegal migrants with commercial driver's licenses over the last three months. The licenses were issued in states like California and New York where migrants are allowed to carry them. The announcement comes months after President Trump's decision to revoke the CDLs of illegal migrants who drove large trucks after a series of crashes last year. A top a to Indiana Governor Mike Brawn, telling the Chicago Tribune quote, the bottom line is it was illegal, it was against the law. We prosecuted and took over the enforcement action.
Speaker 1: So that's another example of the laws being in the books already. Some states ignore it and it's not that hard to enforce it, and all you have to do is say we're going to enforce it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just one state, Indiana, with ninety guys over three months, so it's not like huge or massive numbers. But you kind of realize that that news story only comes out because Indiana kind of self promotes it a little bit. So other red states could also be doing this. We know Florida was kind of cracking down on some of those in the in the wake of that one Indian guy who killed several people. So I'm sure other states are doing it, and this is good. Again, It's another one of those things where it's like right direction, is it enough? Is it enough? I hope? So. And then there is a thing too where we're the mass deportation guys, right, so you know, nothing's really enough. Three hundred people got arrested, okay, But there is a thing too where if you do have a CDL license and you're illegal and you're in New York or California and need to drive to Florida. You're gonna go through a bunch of red states to get there, and hopefully that's not worth the risk. So then the job goes to American truck driver exactly.
Speaker 4: And you start taking only things within the state of California.
Speaker 2: So it's good, yeah, exactly, all right.
Speaker 1: Our next story is another example of bad migrant drivers. These migrants are doing Uber with their whole family in the car and all their toys.
Speaker 12: Bro, my life is a fucking movie or somewhere the fuck the camera is it?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 13: This is I ordered the Uber?
Speaker 14: I pull up.
Speaker 4: It's a family cause look at the ship on the ground.
Speaker 14: No, the Uber. This is an uber.
Speaker 15: Holl I order food?
Speaker 14: Oh my god?
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 14: See give me death.
Speaker 2: I turd Ford. So he's next to two kids in a car seat and there's a baby riding right where the airbag is going to explode in the front, which is like so illegal, yeah, of course, but not where they come from. Yeah, And there's a certain type of energy, like when you see a video posted online, you obviously know what we're going to talk about, decaying standards, Like nobody cares, there's no standards anymore, and there's a certain amount of people like I just see a guy trying to work to help his family, like that sort of thing. Oh, you know, have some empathy that guy's probably working so hard for his family. It's so stupid that they they forget you're paying for a service. I'm paying for something. And then you come with a stinky family with the baby who I don't know what they're dribbling or you know, who's diapers or what. Yeah, but there's this almost immediate empathy like with the people who are breaking all the social norms, and we just see it as another rideshare, door dash, illegal immigrant type behavior that basically shouldn't exist in America, right, yeah, and get you know if you ever have instances like this, And same thing for the one we showed last week where the woman blew the stop sign and kind of they go, do you know that you're away around here?
Speaker 4: And she goes third world not in smile.
Speaker 2: Like say, two stars, communication issues, two stars.
Speaker 4: His whole family was there.
Speaker 2: These people get kicked off the platform for bad behavior, and people are too nice, Like I think people are a lot of times too nice and they feel bad and they oh, it's not a big deal. I don't care. Yeah, I do. Everyone should we have a nice country. Why are we like lowering ourselves to weird third world stuff? Next time your uber will come up and it'll be like a tuck tuck and some guy's running with the thing. You know, I don't I don't even know that rickshaw's right, Yeah, Or for the flint Stones foot break, you're gonna hop on a motorbike of some Brazilian guy with flip flops on.
Speaker 4: Like, that's not where we want a trend to.
Speaker 2: Right, that's so true. And there's another trend this This is also your justification where it's like, hey, uber sucks anyway, let's go to driverless cars.
Speaker 4: You know, that's why they do it. Yeah, the degrading they.
Speaker 1: Degrade it, and then the result and the reaction to it that fixes the problem is, oh, we'll just do AI cars. We're same with the truck driving. Oh we'll just do AI truck driving. That's what's kind of coming. But there is a trend we've noticed and we've kind of talked about it on the show before where you can't really say the truth because it makes people offended or people say it's racist. This next example This guy was a teacher at a school and he got caught texting during one of the graduations. And listen to what this woman says about it.
Speaker 17: Man, Hispanics everywhere, every other name is Mexican. We are being overrun. Ice needs to raid this graduation. That is what a man was caught texting during a high school graduation on Tuesday, May sixteenth in Farmersville, Texas. Photo of the message was quickly spread online, and the man in the photo was identified as who had recently been named as the new director of operations at Commerce Independent School District. According to a Facebook post from the district. Day after the text controversy went viral online, Commerce IC rescinded its offer to They stated that he had not started working at the school district yet.
Speaker 2: So we get it.
Speaker 1: So he texted someone something completely reasonable, completely true.
Speaker 2: He didn't use slurs. He could have Yeah, there's a lot. Oh there's a ton, there's a lot. There's a ton you could use for hispanics, and he didn't. He goes his man, Hispanics are everywhere, every other name is Mexican. We are being overrun. Ice needs to raid this graduation, and like, let's go piece by piece is anything not true? There are Hispanics everywhere. I'm sure there are illegals because ice, you know, the parents of students. Like this is nothing controversial at all. It's you're not allowed. You won't lose your job if you notice that something changed in America. And it's not even a secret. We saw caravans. Everybody knows what happened during the Biden term. It's like Voldemort or something. You can't even speak about it, you can't even say it. And his only his only crime was having that boomer large text that someone could easily go over his shoulder. And then who do you think took the picture a hispanic over his shoulder of course, And he didn't say anything crazy, He just acknowledged what the truth was. And if you do not acknowledge the demographic replacement, that's racist. You're fired. You're replaced with the guy who's probably not going to acknowledge the same thing you acknowledged. Yeah, you're likely fired by women, to be honest, like, yeah, some women administrators or something.
Speaker 4: We can't have that.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it be great to have a school where one of the higher ups is like aware and smart and pro America pro ice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in this day and age, yes, of course in Texas, Yeah, it would make a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: But of course they have to, you know, to lop his head off, and.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get replaced by a good boy who falls in line, and that's pretty unfortunate. But the entitlement there too, like you're not allowed to even talk about us, you're not allowed to make any comments, and we're going to get to an urban decay. It's the same thing with the urban folks. Yeah, and that's a true Like those the type of guys who are like well into middle age saw it all.
Speaker 4: They saw it all. They genuinely know what the past was like.
Speaker 2: Right, So for him to say that something seriously wrong must have happened, and what you.
Speaker 4: Can't be right wing, You can't be right wing anywhere ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so true. All right.
Speaker 1: Our next story is about a Chicago ice cream truck. Can you maybe read some of the context first?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is back of Yards neighborhood in Chicago. Imagine an ice cream truck always blaring music at eleven PM at night, parked for thirty minutes before moving half a block for thirty minutes. Then picture you finally going out to this truck and asking them to turn the music off. When you do, six illegal aliens from a nearby porch jump you, pulling out your hair, kicking you while yelling get out of our neighborhood, ch star and k So they're using slurs and that white guy didn't even that's life for my friend, and it happened last night. The fact that an illegal is driving around with an ice cream truck selling drugs right out in the open, blaring music is insane. But then their customers will beat you if you confront them. The police come and blame you for leaving your house and disturbing the illegals, and then get mad when you won't go to the er when you say that you don't get free health care like the ones who just beat you. And so here's what it looks like. I guess this is the woman who got beat up for questioning why the music was playing at eleven o'clock. And I'm assuming it's a good trend to Agua gang affiliated thing where they're selling drugs out of the ice cream truck. Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they're a little watchers nearby.
Speaker 2: Again, we're taking this guy's word for it on a story from the internet, but it rings true to me. And when you have the footage of the parked ice cream truck just blairing the music, you go, huh, I guess it's not nothing and a beat picture of the beat up lady. Right, yeah.
Speaker 1: So if you complain at work, you get fired. If you complain outside of work, you get beat up. That's living in America. You can't even notice anything. Guys just go back to not notice it, sit there and take it. And oh, aren't you laid on your taxes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you owe us fucking money, right create that's the energy these days. All right.
Speaker 1: For the next clip, we're going to talk about some of the Muslim migration going on. This guy did a translation of the Muslim calls to prayer that are being blasted multiple times a day all over the country, and the translations are not very good on some other other states.
Speaker 18: But because it's in Arabic, we don't really pay attention. We just think it's a prayer. But here's what it says, every time and all day long.
Speaker 2: Oh Allah.
Speaker 18: Curse the Christians, they call us oppressors. Curse the Jews, they call them criminals. And curse the unjust traders, the people who have abandoned Islam. Oh Allah, make them poor, make their lives miserable, oh Allah, clothe them in the close of misery and the garments of calamity, and make their life full of pain and misery. Oh Allah, make their lives full of misfortune and afflictions, and give them a tormenting death.
Speaker 17: Oh Allah, fulfil.
Speaker 18: Your promise and unleash your torment and pain upon the Christians and the Jews.
Speaker 4: Glad we could look out for these people and give them a life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome. And it's funny. Their presence is actually making our lives worse, so there's like, no up. They're reinforcing themselves. They're like, oh, please make their lives worse. And it's like, ah, you are, you are? It's working, brother, and they what value do they add? They are not smarter than Americans. They don't work any better than Americans. They take more welfare and public support and social support than Americans, and they change and ruin neighborhoods. They bring Muslim faith, which we don't need. But at least they're grateful. Yeah, don't get caught texting about them over your shoulder somewhere.
Speaker 1: You might lose your job, You'll get fired. We have another example here of some Muslim types. These guys are defacing rocks in Sedona, Arizona.
Speaker 4: These are more Indian types according to my assessment, but.
Speaker 2: Here they are maybe Pakistani.
Speaker 1: But this is like the nice red rocks and there's like a fence, like a chainlink fence keeping people out, and they go in there and start writing on it.
Speaker 2: Defacing cathedral rock in Sedona. And you know, I kind of have a little bit of a problem because now the park service is looking out and does anyone know and can anyone identify these men?
Speaker 4: And I get it.
Speaker 2: You know, could be a woman filming, But who who doesn't say something right there and follow them out or confront them. Right, that's kind of very passive and we need to get past that, the secretly filming and getting their faces I guess for a woman. But if you're one of the men there, you speak up now. You don't wait to post on social media later. Right.
Speaker 1: And there's a thing too, I noticed about those guys. There's like an energy where it wasn't like graffiti in the middle of the night, where you're like wearing a mask and going quick. They're just standing there like this and like going like this. They know people are watching, they don't care.
Speaker 2: They go like this. Yeah. Well I don't know. Yeah, I didn't know that the one place where I came to enjoy something that's clearly like for thousands and thousands of visitors every year, I didn't know writing baral Preet or something was gonna fuck that up. Yeah, it's two in the afternoon and they're doing it, and then they're done and they walk back to the trail and they don't even think like, oh shit, everyone saw me. Oh shit, people are gonna be mad.
Speaker 4: They just do it. They're satisfied. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, those are the Indian Pakistani types. And I saw an interesting story about Indians I wanted to share with you guys, just so you know we're not making this stuff up or exaggerating. This is a first hand account from a CIA agent. Yeah, John Kariaku if you you guys have probably seen him on social media. But I was shocked by this.
Speaker 16: I'll tell you another thing I saw in India that I hated is the people standing right outside the nice hotels where all these these dudes wearing dresses and sorry say in India, Yeah, like the Marriotte and the West End, there are all these dudes wearing dresses. And I said to one of my Indian friends, I said, what's with all these dudes wearing sorry's and dresses? And he said, oh, yeah, there are criminals. What they do is they come on weekends and they disrupt people's weddings. They'll go in and like smash the wedding cake and throw chairs.
Speaker 14: Around, and then you have to pay them to leave.
Speaker 16: That's how they make their living.
Speaker 2: Oh. I don't even know who could come up with that, like the mind of someone to come up with that. Though, my presence is the problem and they have to ransom me bio weapon. Yeah, that's basically what it is. Crazy story. I don't I can't verify that obviously. I don't think he's making it up.
Speaker 4: It's definitely true.
Speaker 1: And he also told another story in the same interview where he said that Indian guys will just shit on the ground. They'll just stand there and then pull their pants down, shit right there and keep going.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I don't think they even wipe. Yeah, that one we know for sure. But this whole dress scam story. And then there's like a group of them and they're smoking SIGs waiting for a wedding to come up. You'd think there would be some like the fact that it's a scam cottage industry doing that, you think there'd be another like wedding enforcement industry that popped up.
Speaker 4: They beat their ass, right, But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess that's the mind of a poor Indian person on the in the subcontinent.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. And then the Indian shit story he told. The person interviewing him was like, oh, like, was it a couple people or and he goes, no, no, every day. It wasn't like I saw it once every day, multiple people shitting on the ground, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: Yep. And we have a clip here of an Indian street party. This is what it looks like when everyone takes it to the streets to have a fun time. He's getting the gutter bucket going. It's got some copyright music, so imagine an upbeat techno rave but he's getting the gutter bucket. I don't even know what to call that. Yeah, the gutter bucket. And you know that looks fun. Those people can stay there with it. Oh yeah, And if you guys want to go get like sludge pissed shit water dumped on you. You go to India for the experience. Yeah, you don't go to Texas for it. You stay out of Texas, right, But that's fun for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they're dancing around and then someone's just dumping like disgusting shit on I actually.
Speaker 2: Don't want to lose the plot. Do whatever the fuck you want in your country, do whatever you want anything. You could do that dress scam, but we don't have to like it. You can shit on the ground, do that over there. Yeah, please not here.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 1: And there is other people who are fed up with the Indians, not just Usland is cracking down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Thailand scraps sixty day visa free stay for Indians can visit via visa on arrival. Thailand is now looking beyond visitor numbers and placing greater emphasis on attracting quality tourists. Thai have canceled visas for all of visitor visas for all Indians. They canceled only three nationalities from entering visa free and must obtain visa on arrival Serbia, Somalia and India they said they want to permote quality over a quantity of tourists.
Speaker 4: But Serbia surprised me there, what are they up to? Maybe some scams?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Thailand is kind of like this international sex tourism place, so they might be getting grabby, they might be getting a little weird.
Speaker 4: But clearly there are some incidents.
Speaker 2: I saw a video recently of a Thai hotel confronting an Indian family leaving and they stole like the robes, like all this stuff in the hotel that's like not little bottles of shampoo and soap. They were stealing everything and they had to Like the Tai people were yelling at him, we're doing you a favor by not calling you the police and forcing you to do this right now. Yeah. So, yeah, the world is noticing Somalia obviously, you know, yeah, obviously. And then we have a story here about like what goes on in Thailand. Again anecdotal. We're not doing hard data here, but somebody said, fun fact, I got red pilled on the Indian question in part by my friend Matt Lawrence Art, who has lived in Thailand for most of the past decade. He told me so many unreal stories such as Indians being so cheap they'll order one beer and six straws to share it with their bros. Or doing the group haggle with prostitutes. But there are five of us and we each take five minutes, please discount. It was also through Matt that I learned about the group stare, when a gaggle of Indians will just stare at random women, often while drooling, with a our word glint in their eyes. Pretty good. And then here's a picture of I guess evidence, literally three Indians in the same top sharing one straw. So they're like very frugal with their drinks. I guess if they if the bar says you have to order a drink, they put straws in and they share it with their boys. They share the straw and then they negotiate with the horse. Very it's very disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Crazy and uh yeah, so Thailand is done with the Indians and Somalis. And then we found another group that's done with the Somalis too. This is from South Africa.
Speaker 13: Are somaliansials and ask in this kindly. These protesters say they're declaring war on illegal immigration and want to take their complaints right to the doorsteps of embassies across Pretoria.
Speaker 4: So freaking Nazis. Yeah, scumbags. What did that Hitler Jr?
Speaker 2: And then I'm assuming they don't like competing with the Somalis over who steals all the un money? Yeah, that's tough. So it's like we can't bring it a competition. No, is it for your business or for farming? We already lost USAI D. We are getting admitted money now and Somalis are taking. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And this guy says that Somalis are negative and add no value, and he's sitting on dirt.
Speaker 4: Right in the dirt. So what do you think they are for us?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: In chairs and desks and cars.
Speaker 1: For some reason, Americans see some special value in the Somalis.
Speaker 4: What do you think they see? I don't know nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all it's the other half of Americans who maybe see something. And I think that might be lifelong Democrat voter who's on the permanent welfare class and we'll always vote for them, That's exactly what it is, and fill out any ballot that goes to their house for them, whether it's in their name or not.
Speaker 4: I think that might be part of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't literally think of one thing. But the Democrats do have a big plan for these guys.
Speaker 2: But it's very funny to see these like global noticing moments, like obviously everybody's aware of it. Canada is a huge like recent migrant population, Thailand took a stand. Everybody's facing the same problems. Yeah, nobody wants to live in India, I guess anymore, and nobody wants the Indians to come there freely anymore. And it's obviously ruining all these Western countries. We have an example from the UK.
Speaker 1: This is the Birmingham City Council and it's all Pakistani and we'll just play it here in the background. And they made a point on the on Twitter. They said there's no utensils because they all just eat with their hands, so there's no silverware, maybe a little bit, but all the main course plates they just eat with their hands.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Birmingham City Council, Birmingham.
Speaker 2: The UK crazy. They're gonna rename some of these things soon. Now they're gonna go Birmingham. We don't care about that. They're gonna name it New Lahore or something.
Speaker 1: And no one will complain because if they have the power, you're racist. And then our last piece of our migrant section is very disappointing as well for something that traditionally was, you know, seen with reverence and respectable.
Speaker 4: The Mounted Police in Canada.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Mounties. This is their famous, Yeah, they're famous. This is their new graduating class. Yeah. The RCMP in Ontario said, here's our new graduating class. You know, register here if you want to join, and they turned off the comments.
Speaker 4: They turned off replies.
Speaker 2: They didn't want anybody to comment on how nobody really looks Canadian. They all look like they're newcomers, and they all kind of look like shit. You see they wear the shoes like that. Don't you remember Mounties, you know, with a little broad shoulders, a little strong.
Speaker 4: Don't they ride on a moose?
Speaker 2: Don't they ride in on a moose. I think it's horrible. It's just a cartoon that I saw. I think you're thinking of a cartoon. I'm conflating cartoons with reality. But I know this reality isn't good. This is even close to that. Yeah, but the other guys used to have like the shiny boots. Yeah, and then they're wearing their sneakers like this, and it's one of those things that was like a formally respectable thing, and now it's all these people. And then this is who's going to be going door to door and taking your guns in Canada in the next eighteen months. We're giving your land to those indigenous people. You have to acknowledge every speech right, and that's who's going to enforce it. And it's act And Brendan Fraser was a Mounted Police officer in one of those movies. It's very disrespectful to him. Yes, it is. You're tarnishing Brendan Fraser's legacy by doing this, so hope you're happy, guys.
Speaker 1: And I want to make a broader point like this happened over time. So basically, they eroded some standards, then let women in, then they eroded standards even more, and now they're letting all these brown people in. And then they had the maxine requirement. Oh yeah, so all the strong guys are really gone at that point, and then this is the graduating class and you look at it and go, eh, oh, well, the Mounted Police isn't something worth fighting for anyway. Yeah, but the battle was lost twenty years ago when this first started and started to Snowball, and I guess everyone was distracted by Abercrombie and Fitch.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's an interesting theory.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and there's a certain thing where it's it's almost just a job now. Before there used to be guys who have been like I've been here for thirty years and I worked my way up and now I'm like the high t older man and I run this and I run it with an old school style of thought. You get like one minority lesbian woman at the topic kind of like kills the momentum of.
Speaker 4: Everything, right, and then it's just like, oh, I'm just gonna leave. Yeah, nobody's striving for anything.
Speaker 2: It's just a job instead of like something that you're representing, right, Oh, this is my way to a pension and this and I just got to do the bare minimum.
Speaker 4: It works some overtime hours.
Speaker 2: There's kind of like a loss of that we're representing something mentality, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it happened over time and then it got to a breaking point. But at that breaking point, now it's not worth fighting for because the battle was lost a long time ago. Yeah, you know there's something there like if you try to do it fast and say twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: You just said, oh, everyone's going to be Indian now, and uh, we're lowering all the standards. Like all the strong men would have been like, hey, no you're not. This is fucked up. Let's oppose this. But the strong men are long gone at this point. Yeah. You do it one piece at a time, and it happens slowly and then all at once. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well that's the end of our migrant section and I'm moving on to our final page of housekeeping work and say whatever I want you talk betunity to the post helps juice of like common comment again that's sorry. Yeah, and peel box notifications old episode links to this episode in the group chat and your shirt of summer orders fleckus merch dot com. All right, first, not every Indian is on my ship list. I found a guy who I think is next one up. His name is Shuvic Dota Bonik.
Speaker 2: Recorder Hands for Action.
Speaker 19: You show me by mal Vibe Bro.
Speaker 20: This is literally superstar entry.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's AI or what's not.
Speaker 1: He's wearing a body suit, that's for sure, but I think he's got big potential, maybe even more than Darshaun the singer and I'm trying to sign him, but I think.
Speaker 2: He's already past your budget. He reached escape for lass all right, all right, yeah, he's on his own. He's on his own, all right.
Speaker 1: Remember last episode we talked about the guy who went on Fox News who was clearly wearing a c I a mask. Sure, the next day he went on Fox News again and he had the buttoned up shirt.
Speaker 4: Oh, he had the tie all the way up at the top. And you see how he stuffed the mask into the shirt.
Speaker 2: He's all like the snow.
Speaker 14: Oh.
Speaker 2: I see, we.
Speaker 1: Caught him, and I just want to make sure you guys know that he was trying to hide it. And I also wanted to remind you of the time that Mike Pompeo was also caught wearing a mask or someone in a Mike Pompeo mask.
Speaker 2: I should say so clearly wasn't of course, what do you think? That is nothing for me, nothing for me. Let's just keep how do you explain the mask that? And you know, bad lighting, it's bad lighting. You know the mass technology exists, right, Yes, like the CIA has talked about this close or like adjustments. They don't do a full rubber mask that almost as risky. You kind of like change a braw or you change like a piece. There was a lady who was a CIA agent who master disguise lady. Yeah, and she went into George Bush's Oval office, yes, and didn't recognize he didn't recognize her. And then she said, oh, I'm so and so. So the technology has been around for a long time. I think that is what it is. I know it could be weird lighting, but those jacket edges in the shadow underneath it doesn't make sense to me. Yeah, yeah, that's fair. That's fair. Okay.
Speaker 1: Next, we have really good news if you're a pet owner. China figured out a little gadget you add to your dog's collar and it can translate ninety five percent of what your dog says to say.
Speaker 17: Through a long play.
Speaker 2: I'm hungry, I need fair hungry, let's play. Come on play now. You get it percent accurate based on what based on the dog never correcting you.
Speaker 4: A dog confirmed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And this is a product that you know, obviously it's not doing anything, but this is a product for the people who have all those buttons laid out for their dogs to press.
Speaker 4: This is where they go to they graduate is gonna put those people out of business. Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: I was thinking for those dog button people. You know, we've covered it before. Of course I saw one the other day where they were thirty buttons laid out. Yeah, and the dog pressed stranger outside and then like the door dash person was there. Oh, and the dog got it right. But then you could just take audio and do it and post. So the dog presses two buttons. Of course, then you go in your premiere pro and then you go stranger outside. He can dog say anything, yeah, because the dog wouldn't remember what every button meant, not even close, absolutely not not even And.
Speaker 4: I hit Who's the smartest dog of all time?
Speaker 2: Wasn't there some Border Collie that was like the smartest dog of all time and remembered something? Well, I think Wishbone, just because he knows all that history. He died. So there's a documentary coming out about Wishbone. The most I probably ever learned was from Wishbone. Okay, fair respect and that you know you can learn from a dog. And speaking of learning, we have a little history lesson for you guys. Archaeologist stunned after finding Homer's iliad on Egyptian mummy in unprecedented discovery. But the guy shouldn't that stunned because the Greeks used to rule over Egypt a long long time ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, isn't that Cleopatra?
Speaker 2: Right? Everybody kind of knows that. So, yeah, they had hundreds of years of Greek rule before the Iliad was written, and that's why it was there.
Speaker 1: It's a little history lesson for you, guys, because you might think Greeks in Egypt, Oh, there's not much overlap there. Yeah, And I think that's maybe where my people come from.
Speaker 2: Nah, well that's the south side, that's the low end of the Mediterranean, right, Yeah, so everybody's sharing that same thing, and you got different flavors of that late later brown guy, I think that's where my brownness comes from. I'm sorry about it, guys. That's an apology not accepted, but I appreciate you, all right.
Speaker 1: Our next clip is another callback, and it's it feels good for me because I told you guys this story I think over a year ago in the final page of Housekeeping, and now it's on Fox News.
Speaker 8: It's the UFO Files a few weeks back, and we just found out over a billion people have visited the site a billion, it's got to be a record. The War Department says more files will be released soon. UFO experts and top researchers have been investigating aliens for years. Their sources say dozens of crashed UFOs have been recovered and what they found inside shocking.
Speaker 10: And do people think that there's one type of non human intelligence that's visiting the earth or is there many many types?
Speaker 8: People who have been involved in recoveries have said or at.
Speaker 2: Least four types, four separate types.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I have not had direct access to that, but I believe the people who I've talked to four different types of life, four different types of.
Speaker 8: Life, four different species of aliens. Another scientist called them grays, Nordics, insectoids, and reptilians.
Speaker 2: All of well, well, well have fun. When I talked about that eighteen months ago, I think you said, oh, no comment, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about this. Who is this person? And here we are two years early? Yeah, and I still don't. I still don't. This is just guys talking in a podcast room again.
Speaker 2: But Fox News, Yeah, that's They're not much higher than us, brother, They're not on some sort of pedestal.
Speaker 1: Honestly, there are different types of aliens, and I can tell because when I hear people talk about it, it rings true. Okay, yeah, your instincts are pure and I have I think, oh, negative blood, me too, I believe, and I think that is the alien blood type.
Speaker 2: Oh what universal donor? Right, Yeah, it's something like that. But it's the best one and it could be related. But yeah, insectoids, reptilians, grays, Nordics. The Nordics are just like they look like you, but they're seven feet tall. Yeah, they look whiter. Yeah, and they're like white hair, and they're like they're bright there, they're bright. Good for them.
Speaker 4: So keep that in mind and keep an eye on that. And remember where you're keep an eye out.
Speaker 1: Remember where you heard it first final page of Housekeeping two years ago. Fuck, you know, like see stupid stories two years early. And it's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, but to be fair, people have been talking about that for a long time, right, yeah, type of the conspiratorial guys.
Speaker 4: And now it's just getting a little more mainstream.
Speaker 2: And then you guys know all the alien movies that we saw growing up. The CIA gave information about aliens to Steven Spielberg and to other people who made these movies.
Speaker 4: Which ones are like the little green men?
Speaker 2: Which those are the great? Those are the g So the ones you see that are like most common, the big head and the big eyes, those are gray. Some people think they're us from the future, which kind of makes sense evolution wise.
Speaker 4: Who knows, maybe, maybe not.
Speaker 2: But if time travel ever does exist, it exists now because they'll come back to this time whatever whatever.
Speaker 4: If time travel exists, it's already happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, bro.
Speaker 1: All right, our last piece, our last clip from the final page of Housekeeping, is a new product that I want you guys to send to the po box.
Speaker 7: Okay, so this is the boxing of Woody. So do I really love him? We took a lot of time to make sure all that he tells are right. If you look his little sheriff back, even his belt buckle is popping. You can take his little pistol.
Speaker 14: In and out.
Speaker 7: His hat is magnetized, it comes on and off. We got his fro tight, his little scarf, spurs on his boot. He's just really well made. He's fragile because it's like an art piece. You want to sit this on like a mantle or a bookshelf or something, because of course, you guys, Nervo's coming next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think it's Andre. Yeah, it says Andre instead of Andy on the bottom of his boot. So Peo box, please, it's my birthday soon, it's his birthday. Soon, throw it all, send it to the peel box.
Speaker 4: I don't mind it. I kind of like that one. That one's funny to me.
Speaker 2: But shouldn't Disney be cracking down and hitting them with a seasoned desist? That's true, that's true. We'll see we'll see who's immune to season desists based on the color of their skin, right. I actually just convinced myself to buy it because that's going to become very rare once the season desist happens. Yeah, but if they don't cease and desist them, we're gonna make our own. Yeah, and we'll make it some do urion like a white supremacist, blue eye, blonde hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his arm articulates in a way.
Speaker 2: His arm stops, and then we'll see who gets it.
Speaker 4: We'll see who gets a cease and desist then.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna keep an eye on that because that is illegal, and it would be illegal if we sold any toy story merch. That's and she's charging two hundred bucks. Yeah, so heel box.
Speaker 2: Please, if you're very generous, we'll send you a shirt and we'll do a shout out.
Speaker 1: All right, that's sand a housekeeping on. Moving on to cringe of the week. All right, our first clip if cringe of the week. This is the worst thing I've ever seen a door dasher do.
Speaker 21: He's delivering fruit right Watch him now, watch him looking around making sure no one is watching. And then he all of a sudden lifted his shirt and empties out his colossmy bag with blood and waist right there on this woman's front lawn.
Speaker 2: He emptied it right there. He could have emptied it, like obviously anywhere else. You could have emptied it anywhere else on the lawn even but you did it right on the path where people walk to go to their car, right next to the path where they likely cut the corner. And I cannot slander door dash and uber eats enough. You know, people using other people's accounts. We just saw last week the guy scooping a smoothie back into the cup that he dropped with all the floor and hair carpet and dropping it off disgusting pig. Low class people are coming to your door and like interacting with your food, and this guy doesn't even have the sense to like do it behind the Wendy's dumpster the person you're delivering to's lawn where ring cameras are everywhere. Now you could do it in like a gatorade bottle in your car and just throw it away. That's new rock Bottom. That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I will not be ordering anything.
Speaker 1: I ordered a door Dash or an uber eats over the weekend and it was delivered by an urban type and the fry bag was open and it looked like half the fries were gone. Yeah, I don't like that. I don't like when my Uber Eats drivers look a certain way.
Speaker 2: Well, if the line is a colonoscopy bag dumped on your front lawn right like splashing onto the pavement, not even completely on the front lawn, then what's a couple fries? That's nothing. What's a couple what's a black hand digging around in your fries? That's expected? Yeah, like the fingers a little bit salty, go back for more. Imagine her seasons your shit like you get seasoning, but he added, so yeah, Man, I don't know. Man, I cannot slander door Dash enough. That's disgusting, so bad.
Speaker 1: Our next clip is about Seattle's trans state of emergency.
Speaker 22: Seattle leaders say they're facing growing calls to do more as members of the transgender and queer communities relocate here from other states. The Seattle LGBTQ Commission has sent a letter to Mayor Katie Wilson asking her to declare a civil state of emergency. Fox Ers's Al hundred Guzman spoke with a trans woman who left Texas and asked her why she believes these resources are so important.
Speaker 23: Seattle's LGBTQ community is growing by the thousands as trans and under non conforming people or seeking refuge in the city of Seattle, but advocates warned that the organizations helping them find their footing here could run out of resources by the summer. For decades, Capitol Hill has been a cultural and historic club for Seattle's LGBTQ community. Advocates say they're seeing an increase of people coming here from more conservative states, hoping for a chance to live more openly and freely. For Jessa Davis, is it safe to say that you sought refuge here in Seattle.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that was the absolute intent.
Speaker 23: Jessa moved to Seattle three years ago from Odessa, Texas, the place where she transitioned, but it was also the place where she says she no longer felt safe living. Jessa says she stayed in the closet for years, but the emotional toll became too heavy.
Speaker 2: I was just like, I don't care, like about anything more than like trying to alleviate this just sense of dread. Okay, So, yeah, they're gonna be loading up Seattle with a bunch of trans people, and like we mentioned earlier in the show, a bunch of homeless people in drug addicts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if Spencer Pratts elected and forces them to leave.
Speaker 2: So you're millionaires out, let's go over it, millionaires out, trans people in homeless, people in good trade and in the homeless.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of drug addicts and they're gonna be given free needles and free stuff. And then for these trans people, they're going to be doing state sponsored sex changes.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 2: And there was that group they mentioned at the beginning of it, but guy was an oil field worker in Odessa gave it up to go be a lady and see he must have done some like porn, bad porn, yeah, or bad like Chinese peptides TRT and it just fucked them up. Yeah, but there's an understated line at the beginning. They wanted to state of emergency. So because this LGBT group is going to run out of resources. Well, it's like, why do you use a euphemism for money? Just say we're asking for money. Trans people need to come here. We're giving them money to relocate. We need more money. There's always like a laundered thing. Oh, we need resources. What could that be? What could that be? Tampons? They don't use them. They need resources. It's money, group jobs, yeah, resource jobs and hormone. How do we pay for that money?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Crazy? All right?
Speaker 1: Our next clip is another trans person. This is an interrogation of a trans murderer. And listen to the disgusting request. He asked the police.
Speaker 18: I'm going to reach my talk.
Speaker 13: What is it you do?
Speaker 2: Reach talkause?
Speaker 10: I don't want to see the thing.
Speaker 23: You just said.
Speaker 7: So I don't know.
Speaker 6: Band So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mia says okay, constantly tucking their shit yeah, and then announcing it to the police after you murdered your parents. Murdered your parents. That's the trends way, right, and it's a way to gain control. In this interrogation, you're trying to like control, You're trying to have the control of the situation. So you're saying, Oh, I'm gonna tuck my shit, that's okay, And then if he does, then he's now dictating what happens in the area.
Speaker 4: I'm running this interview. Where were you last night, officer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is an older case, but the body cam footage kind of just came out and Utah, it was a Utah case. Okay, remember Utah. Utah's got a lot of fucked up people, the Furries, the Charlie Kirk assassin. The we covered something about the water in Utah. I think the salt lakes, the Salt Lake itself, like the water supply in Utah has a ton of life assate in And I think, I don't know what's going on over there, but people want to tuck after murdering their parents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need Seattle to take this guy in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I'm assuming for that the hormones made the guy crazy, which makes total sense. Yeah, and there are some beef and the parents like loosely supported him but tried to cancel. They knew how much mental anguish he had and like how much he was going through it, and they tried to cancel one of his appointments or something, and he freaked out. He freaked out, and apparently he's going to a woman's prison. Really, yeah, or he's in one right now. I didn't know, Utah did that? Crazy?
Speaker 1: And then we have an example here of like a crazy liberal person who shows how delusional she is when asked about trans people young girls.
Speaker 24: Okay, but do you think it's a problem to allow male sex offenders into female prisons? Well, did you know right now male sex offenders are allowed in female prisons?
Speaker 2: Okay? Do you support that? Yes?
Speaker 24: Do you support male sex offenders going into female prisons if they.
Speaker 2: Identify as chance? Yes? Okay.
Speaker 24: Do you support our state spending four and a half million dollars to transition those sex offenders?
Speaker 4: High?
Speaker 24: We we just we just freedom of information acted it.
Speaker 25: We're spending four point five millions.
Speaker 24: We are spending six hundred thousand dollars on SRAC for prisoners sex offenders. We're spending six hundred thousand dollars on boom jobs for sex offenders, and currently we are allowing male sex offenders who idate as trans into female prisons.
Speaker 19: All of that is true.
Speaker 7: I would support you, You.
Speaker 2: Would support that. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Isn't that embarrassing?
Speaker 2: You know the you have this picture of evil in your mind of like this big powerful man like punishing the week or something. What's that the elderly woman using tax dollars and putting men's sex offenders in prison with women. Now you just can't leave scenario and then you get that's evil. My point, like, that's it looks she looks like your grandma. And then you turn off the light and she's trans people money. It's like a horror movie.
Speaker 4: She could be an obsession, she could be the next character.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, and it's we've covered this before, but like women have so much empathy for people that really don't deserve it. They have empathy for criminals, they have empathy, empathy for sexual perverts, empathy for illegal the last people who need it, people who need anything at all, and she still supports it.
Speaker 2: At the end, you can't look at someone's behavior and say, well, I usually support the OLGBT. But if you're a criminal, you did something, and that's different, like you can't you have to go all the way with it or else you're not all the way enough.
Speaker 4: Update your mental model on what's evil?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the abortion crazy girls ripping up a Turning Point USA table because they got the demon inside them, got triggered.
Speaker 4: This lady evil shit dark.
Speaker 2: And this is why people say women shouldn't vote, because once they started voting, everything became an emotional play. And then women and weak men now just vote emotionally. We have to vote against Trump because he's racist, and these illegals they.
Speaker 1: Need our help. And the somalis are great, and the sexual perverts are fun. It got dark quick. Yeah, we have another example here of that toxic empathy as well. This illegal got into a dui crash and look who supports her.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to find her because she did. Guy, it's a freaking accident.
Speaker 6: Is she don't speak no English, but she's so literally, she's so attached to.
Speaker 23: Me, and I feel so bad.
Speaker 6: I don't want her to go to jail. She was driving drunk and she fled right in today. I feel so bad for it, and I don't think she's got her her stuff. I'll not like you think you've got her a green card. So it's going to be.
Speaker 2: Horrible if she do go. So there you go. We have a double whammy there, empathy for a criminal and empathy for an illegal.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy to me. That's the person she's right here.
Speaker 2: I'm holding her for you know, the energy should be completely different. She's cuddling with the drunk, rear ended illegal. That's who she identifies with. Isn't it so weird?
Speaker 4: But the illegal is a good person because she's brown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she can't even communicate with you, but you know she's a good person, how.
Speaker 4: Based on what she's looking for a way out?
Speaker 2: She just got a dui crash in a country she's not supposed to be in, right, crazy, it's so black and white.
Speaker 4: And then you got these people coming. I'll be gray.
Speaker 2: I'll be the person who just goes completely against the right thing. And she's like treating her like a pet. Yeah, that's how they see it. And that's the same way with the woman before. I want to take care of her. Oh I wish I could. I could help her take her home with me.
Speaker 4: That poor trans person in prison in the woman's prison, like it's a.
Speaker 2: Cat on the road or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we're moving on to our final clip from Cringe of the Week. This Jewish comedian isn't too good at crowd work.
Speaker 2: Poor a comedian.
Speaker 21: Okay, anyway, I'm a Jew?
Speaker 2: Is that he said?
Speaker 15: He did not?
Speaker 2: You said you're a jew? Oh? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, bye bye bye.
Speaker 4: Now did you just call me a jew?
Speaker 2: Would you call me?
Speaker 4: Oh boy something?
Speaker 2: I'm on stage.
Speaker 7: I'm so loving and nice and anyway, but I was thinking.
Speaker 2: Colone not the best crowd work. Someone says something, maybe you can come back with a funny thing, but instead you have to get them kicked out. And the thing that I want to talk about is you can't call a jew a jew. Oh, it's like a scene as a slur. Like if you said to Ben Shapiro, you're a Jew. I think you go, yes, I am. It's all on inflection, you're a Jew.
Speaker 1: That's but if you say with a certain tone, it becomes a slur. And that's like a little confusing for me. And I think this also proves that like an offended woman doesn't make for the best comedian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not bouncing back and insulting the guy's shirt or a stupid beard or whatever he's got going on. You just go what with that? Yeah, and then like all right, this show's over. We have to get this guy out. And you're telling him and she obviously is Jewish. Yeah, so you're saying the truth. And then she didn't like how the truth sounded, so she silenced the truth teller. Maybe you can extrapolate that, maybe you can't. And keep in mind, her Instagram name is Judy Gold and instead of ju d Y, it's j E W d. Why, Like that's her Instagram name as like a joke. It's a little play on the word jew. So I guess it's not funny if someone else says it. Yeah, the comedian got offended. Yeah, you know, it's so weird. It was like you're this type of Jew, or you're a whatever jew, or I hate you because you're a Jew. It was just you're a Jew? What was that?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: I thought that was pretty cringe. That is the end of our cringe of the week, And we were moving on to Urban Decay. All right, our first.
Speaker 1: Clip of Urban Decay another Chicago teen takeover, and this one's extra disrespectful to the police.
Speaker 4: So they're using a fire extinguisher on the cop car and then there's so much guys standing on top. He's riding the cop car and he jumps off.
Speaker 1: But if the cop drove away fast and that guy got his legs kicked out and.
Speaker 4: Hit his head, lawsuit against the city, lost.
Speaker 1: Suit against the city in favor of the person on the car, that cop is fired and ran out of town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're just doing showing that to remind you we are officially done with the we're scared of the police narrative. Nobody is nobody fears them at all. You can't even make that lie anymore. We have evidence of it every single episode exactly. And our next clip is from Chicago as well. There were tons of shootings over the long weekend. I'm just gonna read this headline because the newscast was just a random one of the shootings, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to make a different point here. This was updated.
Speaker 2: Monday morning. As of Monday morning, so more shootings might have happened since then. On Monday, at least twenty two people shot wounded over a Memorial Day weekend in Chicago. I'm always confused by that because like the gangbangers, the stupid people who shoot people like they know it's a holiday or something they care.
Speaker 4: I thought they didn't work. Usually they celebrating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're celebrating, or they're disrespecting the soldiers who have made the ultimate sacrifice.
Speaker 4: But something popped out.
Speaker 2: At me from reading this article because you're going through all the shootings and you want to know some details about him. So, at least twenty two people had been wounded and shootings across Chicago this Memorial Day weekend. The victims range from in age from fourteen to fifty one. And I'm just going to read a couple of the bullet point examples to show you what I noticed. Right, thirty two year old man standing outside the seventy three hundred block blah blah blah, when two people came up and began shooting at him. The victim was taking a Saint Bernard Hospital in fair condition with two gunshot wounds to the lower body. The shooters ran off moving on. Another example, a fifty one year old man was walking outside when he heard gunshots and felt pain. He was taking a Stronger hospital, Cook County, blah blah, blah. So he heard sounds, heard gunshots, and then felt pain. Another example, there's.
Speaker 4: One at two four am, same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two four am, seventeen year old standing, seventeen year old boy standing outside heard gunshots and felt pain. He suffered gunshot wounds throughout his body and was taken to Stronger hospital. And here's another one of two women ages thirty one and thirty two were sitting in a great cart where they heard gunshots and felt pain. And I'm like thinking this, like, why heard gunshots and felt pain? Who would say that? Right? Is this like a miscommunication game of telephone with U NBC or whoever's reporting this? Is this random shooting? Is there a random shooter terrorizing Chicago? Or are these people just not cooperating and not really telling the police what actually happened? Right?
Speaker 4: I think it's probably that one.
Speaker 2: So if there's a random shooter and you just hear gunshots and feel pain, we need an emergency. We need to lock down the city over Memorial Day. Brandon Johnson, this is an emergency? Well does that sound?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 2: Also this hurts. So either everyone's just kind of a gangbanger doing gang banger activities and then not cooperating with police at all, or there's a mass shooter on the loose and all you hear is gunshots and then feel paid. So I don't know. I just thought those were so weird, like it shows how little information they're getting from these individual people.
Speaker 4: And it's a wide age range, right, Yeah, it's very interesting.
Speaker 2: And obviously the young people in Chicago are the ones causing the problems. They're the ones to most of the shootings and the team takeover and Brandon Johnson has an advisory board now that he discusses this problem with.
Speaker 26: I just really feel like we should focus more on giving them things to do in the summertime and stuff like that to keep them busy to but they don't have to feel like they got a plan team takeovers to have fun.
Speaker 2: Cool as.
Speaker 27: I would say, I really don't know much about kushies because I wasn't one of those teens who would be outside for real, Like I wasn't raised for that. But one thing I would say is that I wouldn't think that it would because some people home were trying to escape home. You know, teens try to escape home. So I feel like a curfew it might be litteredate because while you trying to keep someone in the house, they could be a basis organization.
Speaker 2: Ah, so there's nothing to do at night, Then how come there's no white team takeovers? Yeah, they should be equally bored, right, Well, they got more money and they got Xbox or something.
Speaker 4: There's always some excuse, right.
Speaker 2: The energy is basically give us stuff or we'll go crazy. And we already give them stuff and they're going crazy, but they just need a little bit more. Yeah, one more thing. We're almost there. And you know what's funny, if you were really trying to solve team takeovers, you'd go and find a city that solved team takeovers and then ask them how'd you do it?
Speaker 4: Oh, we we had.
Speaker 2: Brutal law enforcement, and we had drones and we made them disperse and we made arrests and we charged them all with a resisting arrest.
Speaker 4: And we haven't had one sense like the city of Tampa.
Speaker 2: Maybe you don't go to the teenagers who might be putting on a sheisty and doing it themselves and ask them what's the best way to do it? Right? That's yeah, that's a very good point. So the dumb mayor is getting dumb advice from dumb teenagers. Great city there, huh, hope this works out and it is a great Chicago has great parts and it is a great city. They're just actively ruining a formerly great city with retarded people. Yeah. And then the one girl said, people are trying to escape home. What what does that mean? You're trying to escape other black people that live nearby. Yeah, my dad beats me, my stepdad hates me, something like that. Yeah. It's like, all right, man, well we have laws for that too, if someone's hitting you, if someone's abusing you, like we The thing is, you give up on some laws and then oh, we got to give up on other ones too, because it's hard at home.
Speaker 4: It's like, no, we have departments for that.
Speaker 2: And the solution would be like arresting a lot of bad people. But they don't want to do that. We just want to talk about it. We just want to circle talk about it and then get a new basketball hoop for these kids or something and give us more free stuff because of all the bad shit we have to go through. But if you actually wanted to get rid of the bad shit you go through, you would arrest these people.
Speaker 4: If we don't want to do that. We just want the free stuff.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: It's never going to get better.
Speaker 2: And they tried midnight basket ball during I think George Bush's term, like twenty something years ago, and it didn't take. Yeah, I would assume some shootings happened at the basketball. Yeah, I did not do well. We have another example from Chicago here. This This is not Chicago. This is New Chicago, a city in Indiana that's nearby in Chicago. Oh, I thought it was New Chicago police chief.
Speaker 4: I actually had never even heard of this town. All right, So it's written.
Speaker 2: By the Chicago Tribune, so I can see why you got it. And it says new new New Chicago police chief. I thought I was the guy that just got hired. Now you could read it New Chicago, which is a city police chief sold guns from investigations. The chief of police in New Chicago, Indiana, stood accused Sunday of selling a pawn shop, selling a pawn shop a gun that was being held as evidence, and then trying to have it bought back, among other allegations. New Chicago Police Chief Earl Mayo was charged with theft, official misconduct, and attempted obstructed obstruction of justice. As well as unlawful possession of an anabolic steroid, according to court documents. So he was already doing the bad shit and then he had steroids on him, is what I would guess. He's up, like I need to make more money. I got to sell these guns. Yeah. So he was booked Sunday as an inmate in Clark County, Ohio, after authority said he tried to evade arrest. It turned out the gun, a Taurus G three, had been sold to a pawnshop in Hobart, Indiana. Those are the shittiest guns there are too. That's the Tourus G three. That's the most gang banger gun there is. But yeah, crazy story. We're not going to go into too much detail there. But you're the police chief. And how much you're making on the gun two hundred bucks, yeah, under Taurus Bush.
Speaker 4: So you buy it new for three hundred yeah.
Speaker 2: So I mean it's just another one of those like we saw the city parks worker in that Chicago suburb recently rent the helicopter with the company credit card. Like, dude, These people get in power and just fucking do the dumbest shit ever while they have a good job, while they have a good job, You're going to jail. You were the chief of police, You're going to jail. And it was like for a couple hundred bucks. Yeah, and then Brandon Johnson will say this is a witch hunt because people don't like to see a black man in power. We need more opportunities for a police chiefs to get over time. Otherwise this wouldn't happen. This is an economics issue. That's not we're not even using this evidence. It's just in the it just sits in the evidence locker. We might as well use it. Just stupid shit guys. All right, let's get to our next segment. This first guy, uh has what is a segment? What's the common theme here? You have anything that's this folder though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's basically bad black behavior followed by white people being expected to never say anything about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 1: There's a little bit of a theme. So we're gonna start with some bad behavior. This guy is wearing a sisty and a grocery store and basically threatens the clerk.
Speaker 2: I can't serve you your mass up. I gotta see your face.
Speaker 4: That's his gun right there in his pants, hand on it, right.
Speaker 2: I don't, bron Why are you doing all that?
Speaker 14: Bro?
Speaker 2: I just got to see your face. I kind of serve you your mass it's hot. Why you wearing the mask anyway? Whatever? Blood you slab this time?
Speaker 7: Yeah, niggas fun with.
Speaker 2: You slab this time. Next time?
Speaker 16: Fish down.
Speaker 2: Damp.
Speaker 4: I believe him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And uh, he's got to cover his face. It's his summer basically, and he's covering his face because of the OPS.
Speaker 2: And we've kind of made this point before. At a certain point, anyone who sees a sisty guy who isn't part of their crew, you have to assume he's some sort of OPS because he's hiding from his OPS. Yeah, so it almost attracts more negative attention or it's like, oh, who is that? Oh I don't know, that might be so and so I can't see it's not one of our boys. Let's go shoot him.
Speaker 4: Or let's go find out, let's go press him a little.
Speaker 1: And then you get into these situations where if you were wearing maybe your Sunday church suit and you were just walking over a cup of from Starbucks, hey, you probably wouldn't get any problems.
Speaker 2: But when you wear the OPS uniform, you're basically asking for ops. Yeah, it's a self fulfilling prophecy. It's a circular logic sort of tree. And then also the so casually brandishing the gun, you know, you can still be brandishing if you don't like pull it out, like you just reference it and use it for intimidation depending on your state. Like, that's brandishing. And he'll do that casually anywhere he goes. And you know, it might look like some sort of skit or whatever. I don't know, it rings true to me because when you go to this guy's page, he films like meta glasses content with everybody who comes through his store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's not a skit. And I was thinking too bigger picture. Conspiratorially, there is a world where like these urban types actually usher in a social credit system because it's like bad anti social behavior that's violent, that needs to get corrected without the laws.
Speaker 2: So what do you do. It's like, all right, we'll.
Speaker 1: Put cameras everywhere, and then you lose a point. You can't go to the store because you're wearing your sisty. You lose a point for fighting a graduation, You lose a point for saying something in the street. And then it's like you almost backdoor a social credit system. Yeah, because of all the anti social behavior, and you want to like fix the city, how do you do it without enforcing the laws? All right, Next, we have a bad scene at a graduation.
Speaker 17: Miss Dally Green.
Speaker 15: Great title, What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Kevin Rodano? Start playing so you could hear her say at the beginning, this isn't the nineteen twenties. She's blocking people's views of the graduation. She probably got there late, didn't get a good seat, blocking people's views.
Speaker 4: And she says, this is in the nineteen twenties.
Speaker 2: She the guy who came and talked to her, she made something like you sexually harassed my daughter. If you could hear that, she's it's like going nuclear crazy. Yeah you really aren't, and I actually so in the night. It's all racially charged. It's all a white person can't tell her anything. And I've seen one of the things I've seen in a lot of movies and stuff is that sort of like miscommunication thing like hey, sir, and it's like somebody jumps into assumptions and and does some crazy thing like hey how are you Yeah, I'm interested in dating you or something, and there's a miscommunication and someone's like, you just have mustard. There's mustard on your shirt, Like you go into the main character goes into this whole thing, and this is this like you couldn't even tell this lady like, hey, ma'am, you're your purse is open if you're white, if you're black, you can.
Speaker 4: But she's not.
Speaker 2: She's not open to hearing anything from white people because of slavery, because of something a long time ago she ever experienced. And now she's blocking your view. And it's like, I don't I don't have any slavery. There's no slavery in me, no slavery history. But I did just get my view blocked by allowed obnoxious black woman today, you know what I mean? Like there's some they're really lean on four hundred years of bad shit and I wasn't involved. I was born in the nineties, So true, what am I supposed to do? You're blocking me today? Right? But you can that's the key theme though you can't tell them anything. Yeah, and then they're also at times, you know, very antisocial, obnoxious, and it has that same revenge against white people energy. We have a guy here who's disrupting a news crew trying to shoot a report.
Speaker 28: No, this is public space, bitch to me, what do you mean? What the fuck are you talking about. Don't ever talk to me like that. I'm not in your way, bitch. You behind the motherfucker Dan, shut the fuck up and do your job. He's sucking away. I haven't got to go anywhere. It's public space. I thought that shouldn't have to say shit to me. No, I ain't gotta be kind.
Speaker 14: You be kind. My people have never been kind, y'all. Bitch, don't tell me to do shit. Do your job. We're about to die if like k do your job reading prompts.
Speaker 28: Hell, fuck you worried about me folk, Do your job, bitch, don't ask me to move.
Speaker 14: We've been taught to move by white people all our life.
Speaker 2: So he's a historian as well, That's what I was gonna say. Do you think this guy knows a ton of history or does he know? He has one weapon to wield, which is some sort of white guilt if anyone still feels that anymore, which we're running out of. That's the only thing he can reference. He doesn't know about anything else. But oh yeah, shit, I've been impressed, Well, not me, the people before me, Like what kind of existence is that? Yeah, and that's the free pass to do whatever, And obviously it's frustrating. It makes me think, like situations like this where you have criminals and repeat offenders on the streets and like antisocial people, it makes you want to go.
Speaker 1: Long private security. Yeah, I think that's like an uppy Uh that would be uppy results. But yeah, the same energy of like she's bad and he's good and he's getting revenge for somebody. It's very not good. And our next clip is that same thing. Listen to what these guys do.
Speaker 28: Yo, prove you're not racist by saying black people are beautiful three times while hopping on one.
Speaker 2: Foot black people are beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 12: Beautiful, and then do two spins and say I love black people.
Speaker 2: Like first two spins, okay, no, say I.
Speaker 28: Love black people and do two spins, I love people, love black people.
Speaker 14: I look like, all right, good boy, can I.
Speaker 2: Give you yeah, you can't give me a hug.
Speaker 12: And you guys say I love black people, I do black people.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love like people.
Speaker 8: I love black people, Okay, you love birth Third on, I love black people Okay, good boy.
Speaker 2: What's your name? Nic Nico? I guess it depends which black people. Yeah, I would say Thomas Sowell, Jesse Lee Peterson. Yeah, I like some. There's a couple of hitters, tighter woods, if you want to count.
Speaker 1: But how about that energy and those guys that's like our problem. They don't care, Like the guy is not even the problem. The black guy is not even the problem because he's not doing anything you don't expect. But when you get confronted and it's like the young white guys that actually is the problem, because those are the people that should take a stand in that moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get the fuck out of my face, Like, no, I'm not dancing for you. And he calls him good boy. It's just a greeting, and they think it's a joke, and it's like, it's not for this guy. It's really not for this guy. That little kindness at the end, Nah, that's not what his intentions are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not a joke.
Speaker 2: And then you know, if you're in that situation, you can kind of say skip me, yeah, just skip me, no, skip me, skip me, get me. And then he does it. He says calls him a good boy. Then you can say, oh, yeah, good boy, skip me. I've seen this guy and he goes to prove you're not racist, buy me a sandwich, or to prove you're not racist, let me cut in line or something.
Speaker 4: And I just go, no, I am racist, yeah, at least a little. Yeah, move on, good boy, move on, good boy, send him home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The real hack there is to call him good boy, yeah, because then he would like, what, freak out and go crazy. But you just called someone else a good boy, and that dynamic that's how you expose it.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And we have another example here, similar to the one where the guy was talking about all the Hispanics taking over Texas. Another guy with big boomer font got caught texting some stuff.
Speaker 2: Over the shoulders. Picture of his phone says, they think white folks owe them something.
Speaker 4: I guess he's at the DMV.
Speaker 2: There's a DMV notice behind and he's talking about entitled loud black people. I'm sure that was based on not nothing, but yeah, over the text, it's like you're not allowed to notice, You're not allowed to complain.
Speaker 1: You're not allowed to say anything even a little bit critical of black people or else you get your life ruined.
Speaker 4: And that's literally what they're doing.
Speaker 1: And then we have a guy here who is making fun of white people at the park.
Speaker 12: It's so hot outside in New York right now. Now we got the people of America come into the parks for a team.
Speaker 15: Everybody.
Speaker 14: Look, damn, Yatis.
Speaker 12: Shit looks like MTV spring Break? What the fuck is going on over here? Son Yo, Son spring Break, MTV and Thompson Square Park.
Speaker 14: Hello, it's so hot outside in New York.
Speaker 2: Break And these are the comments. So it switches to the comments. Just raw chicken breast, I know it smells. Call the police. Why are they gathering like that? Just bright pink everywhere, transplants activity, especially in Tompkins Square Park. I know, you fucking lie in what I see on unseasoned chicken and white rice.
Speaker 4: You know, it's just like these black people.
Speaker 2: They they've run out of their own moral currency, which is, oh, we didn't have civil rights until relatively recently. They've run out of that and now they're just they just hate white people, guys. That's the key takeaway. All these comments. Look at some of these comments. What the likes are twenty four thousand people, thirteen thousand people and you know, like right back at you, you know, white back at you. We're at that point and.
Speaker 1: You notice how everyone at the park isn't wearing winter clothes and face masks and fighting and shooting and stampeding each other. It's like a nice day at the park because there's no black people there.
Speaker 2: It was completely peaceful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we don't go to teen takeovers and say, oh, it's a fucking zoo out here.
Speaker 2: I'd say a lot worse shit than that. Yeah, convents would be so bad and they'd be actually right. These people just hate white people. They just hate seeing them, you know, and like the guys calling it out, it's white people sitting in a park, like probably drinking wine and like cheeseboards. And then you go to a teen takeover and that's fun. These white people are corny teen and takeovers fun. That's good.
Speaker 1: White people at the park eating charcouterie, bad yep, crazy all right, Moving on to our final clip of urban decay. We have bad kids with a slurpey machine.
Speaker 2: So this is what at Target. And these bad kids who don't even know they're bad. This is just kids stuff. The mom's a piece of shit. Filming. She's laughing and not moving them away. And then if you say something, it's do you own the slurping machine? Do you own the slurping machine? Do you own the super machine? You going to clean it up? This ain't the nineteen twenties. You can't tell me nothing, right, you mind your business business? And then this is one of those things where you start looking and it's like, oh my people have been told like this whole theme of this urban decay.
Speaker 4: It's like all this past, past generational baggage.
Speaker 2: And then the target worker goes up and goes, what the fuck at the slurping machine? And then they look at the recording and they go, what the fuck? And it's black mom, two black kids, and you go, this was today. You know, it's not four hundred years ago. It's not a history of oppression. It's now. It's today. So that sort of thing, like I'm so tired of like you leaning on some sort of like one hundred and fifty two hundred years.
Speaker 4: Ago currency to what do whatever you want?
Speaker 2: Do you work here? Yeah? Do you work here? Mind your business? You can imagine.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, don't get too down or too depressed. We're moving on to uplifting gold, and we have uplifting stuff today. Our first clip is a rain or shine graduation, and it wasn't shine, it was rain and everyone's fucked.
Speaker 2: That's kind of cool though. Yeah, it's a fun memory. It's like a villain thing. That's like the beginning of a Marvel movie or something. Spider Man's graduation or it's like a funeral. Yeah, and everyone's wet and just in it horrible. All right? Next a plane court, would you rather take black brawl or a rainy graduation? Rainy graduation? Yeah, you wouldn't be in the black bral. There would just be a black ball twenty feet in front of you. It's not like you're a focus of the black.
Speaker 4: I would film it and use it for content.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, So I take the black Okay, that's what I thought. But I'm not nothing to graduate. Well, if you were there, I'm saying you have to attend one. It's either rain or black brawl. Oh that's what I'm saying, attending.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not graduating. I know it's hypothetic, so I said, doesn't make any sense. All right, you chose, all right.
Speaker 2: Next plane crashes into a parachuter paraglider. Right, this is going fine. Oh no, oh no, the worst thing could have happened happened. So now he's got to get out and do the reserve shoot. Right, but he's or her. And this is where you think I'm gonna die? Oh yeah, like I am going to die. And we can fast forward to the end. She lands safely in a tree. Hard all right.
Speaker 4: The reserve shoot gets open, fast forwarding, fast forwarding.
Speaker 2: Here's the landing. She's okay, she survived. Yeah, that's scary stuff here. It does impact boom, but it's uplifting because she survived and the plane survived too. You think the.
Speaker 4: Plane goes in lands and how is the flight?
Speaker 2: And who's fine?
Speaker 4: The worst of Yeah, tries to avoid accountability.
Speaker 2: A little bumpiness all right.
Speaker 4: Next we have some funny, honest down syndrome guys.
Speaker 25: I like, well, I tried not to talk about it too much because the hormones are raging. But that looks like somebody cannot stop talking about.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 25: Yeah, what do you want to say?
Speaker 2: I love you do?
Speaker 25: Why do you love girls so much?
Speaker 2: I always want to have one? You always wanted to have one?
Speaker 25: And do you want to get married?
Speaker 29: Someday.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's beautiful, and you want to live.
Speaker 29: With them, with her.
Speaker 25: With her Yeah, and again the qualities you're looking.
Speaker 29: For be in a relationship and be friendship with her absolutely and lithingship. But god, okay, you've got it.
Speaker 2: What's what's one thing you're looking for? Hot? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Two different types of guys, he says hot.
Speaker 2: He looks at them, and yeah, I like those guys. Yeah, they have fun, they do it. Those are high end, down centrum guys, right, those are like kind of the top end, the smarter ones. Yeah, they do well. I like there's differences between. I'm actually if we're an uplifting gold I'm not gonna we don't need to bore you with the detail. We're not going to add anything to talk about the downside certain things. All right. Our last piece of this show is our pure Americana clip of the week. This is actually just a suggestion and a tweet from our dear friend farmer Bill, and I want you guys to take this advice. He says, you need to be American dessert maxing this summer banana splits, key lime pie, pineapple upside s'mores, quintessentially American Americana. I used to get banana splits every once in a while, good stuff like There's it's a lot though, it's like a lot of shit. You're pigging if you get a whole banana split. But I like the banana in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do it this summer, guys, get that American dessert and tag us and we'll repost it. All right, all right, we have some shout outs. We have a Happy birthday to Brian aka the Big Dog Eh from US and your sister Natalie, let the Big Dog hunt. Happy birthday, Brian.
Speaker 4: Happy Birthday, Brian.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday to Emma, who turns twenty eight on May twenty six, from US and your boyfriend Kyle. Kyle's a cop and he listens to every episode. I think I know him. I think I know who he is. Cool. Thank you guys. Happy birthday, Emma. Happy birthday to Michelle von Knustrand. Oh, she turns third. She turns thirty three on May twenty fifth. She's done the shout outs for us for us from Mexico before where she recited the intro and her and Kyle love the show. And I wonder is either one of you guys, Doctor von from Seinfeld lovely remember when Kramer goes doctor von Monstrom. Oh yes, of course. Happy birthday, Michelle. Happy birthday, Michelle. Happy birthday to Emily on May twenty six, and happy birthday to Sam on June first. From your boomer mother who adores me and from us at the show. Okay, so we've got a two for one deal in there, Emily and Sam. Happy birthday guys, June first, May twenty six from boomer mom and us and boomer mom likes me lovely and loves the show. All right, what's the know the episode?
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for watching all the way through, Like share, subscribe all the good stuff thirty minute bonus land drops tomorrow if you're interested. Fleckus talks dot com is the website, and enjoy the song and we'll see you on Friday.
Speaker 2: You feel like is that worth down?
Speaker 20: Notifications on And then you hear the sound.
Speaker 15: We're heading to the bath? Who you know we can't go? Just flickers and chest Float in the Shell, facts sat so the songs like sast just the jobs say come up.
Speaker 2: The only way the show.
Speaker 6: Can be.
Speaker 15: The best newspotcast.
Speaker 19: Time Les pay house Keeping with Lennon fangus.
Speaker 2: Cooke, there's a new aliens face. Red Boy shoots him.
Speaker 15: Love's exactly what fat She wouldn't want your see, but it could be.
Speaker 2: A distraction in the f.
Speaker 15: Fancastar stongs.
Speaker 5: Getting it up until frost tax songs is the uncoin Tackle the bus.
Speaker 14: The only way to show.
Speaker 15: Can be stars.
Speaker 2: We have been in the corn.
Speaker 15: She happen in the comments.
Speaker 20: Don't get to down to deepressed from printing the weekend herbit decay.
Speaker 2: The sublift in gold and Frank his pets get controlled.
Speaker 15: Come in to find you. The only way to show can find the bestel stopist to.
Speaker 20: Keep the del bustles. You will stop to the world as rich the people. If more FLEs content is for you to mend, then just the make sure your son bonus lest.
Speaker 4: Fancastar sex talks.
Speaker 20: Give it up to the world's best show.
Speaker 15: Fast stars, just be oh God, tackle the bo the only way to show.
Speaker 19: The best news boy.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 20: We're watching all episodes, cat watching all episodes.
Speaker 15: Ex s songs, I shall registrate it stops next sex songs. We're still kicking off the statue bucks.
Speaker 2: The only way to show.
Speaker 15: Cash stars.
Speaker 14: Why don't swords intil action.
Speaker 15: She starts SI stork Storks and
Speaker 13: Ass we are sick and tired with the Somalians, with the Pakistanians, sweet off with the Hels and all illegal Timlicans in this country.