Speaker 1: From Hollywood. It's time now all for edmundo' brier.
Speaker 2: As Johnny Dollar, Jack Barton, Johnny, take this down policy number through four or five days, seven, eight oh nine?
Speaker 3: Got that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay? Los Angeles, California. Amount one million, one hundred and fifty thousand dollars straight life. Beneficiary is Mabel Trandom insurer her husband mister Howell Trandham.
Speaker 4: Right, So now what's the problem.
Speaker 5: Officially there's none.
Speaker 2: As you know, the company can't take any preventive action, but we certainly aren't very happy to learn that there has been an attempt on mister Trandam's life.
Speaker 1: Edmund O'Brien, in another transcribed adventure of the Man with the action tact expensive Gow America's fabulous freelance insurance investigator.
Speaker 2: Yours truly, Johnny Dollar. Expense account submitted by a special investigator, Johnny Dalla two Home Office, Clays and Mutual Assurance Company, Hartford, Connecticut, Attention Jack Potton. The following is an accounting unofficial but very playable with my expenditures during investigation. Also unofficial of the Harold Trandom matter expense account. Item won two hundred and fifty dollars sixty seven cents transportation incidental Harper to Los Angeles under the two acre bell Air estate of the prominent coupon clipper. Mister Harold Trandam, I presented my identification to the perch. Little maid who answered the door, was ushered through a portrait gallery and two living rooms to the terrace. Mister Trandom was bent over his morning paper, sipping grapefood juice. He looked up at me with the same scowl I'd seen on the front pages of newspapers very early.
Speaker 6: Why did the servant selector win here?
Speaker 4: Ay said?
Speaker 6: Now, I'm certainly not.
Speaker 4: I don't even know you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's my card insurance investigation. I suppose you think I can't pay my next premium.
Speaker 2: Mister Trandom, we have no doubt as your credit rating. This is a much more important matter to you, finantial in a way.
Speaker 6: Now, now, what is this important matter?
Speaker 2: Your life? I understand has been an attempt on it.
Speaker 6: That's my own affair, strictly my own affair. I made adequate provisionals. Your company is worried about my life. I'm very touch but I sure.
Speaker 2: You understand, mister Trandam, I'm only interested in your welfare. Unofficially, the company takes no preventive action of any sort. However, as a friend of Jack Barton, who's head of the Heart, that office a place in mutuals. I'm here to well to try to see that no further attempts occur.
Speaker 6: Unofficially or officially. I'm well taken care of. Thank you m at that time. Sorry, what's been a long trip from Hotburn?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes it was.
Speaker 6: I could offer you a drinkers, Well, it's.
Speaker 2: A little early for anything harder than orange juice.
Speaker 6: For me, my doctor makes me drink this plot grateful.
Speaker 2: Sometime the table and split to the floor, still holding his chin. An army of servants rushed out and tried to look like they knew something. I was obviously the major suspect, and they vied with each other in their attempt to explain me, but nobody bothered the call. One a hospital and two a policeman. Finally, one big guy obviously a bodyguard. Good at everybody but me off the terrace and sat me down.
Speaker 4: He's there, shouldn't do it now.
Speaker 7: But if I go back to the boat and tell them trained them was knock off right in front of my eyes.
Speaker 4: I'll get the ex you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you need.
Speaker 4: No, I'm prepared to exchange information with you.
Speaker 2: That's mighty generous.
Speaker 7: I'll see you're like, oh no, no, please don't go Well, it's interesting.
Speaker 4: Nothing, nothing at all.
Speaker 7: Nothing I can go back and say, mister Helmer, I had my eyes open.
Speaker 2: Well, if it means your job, yeah, it does.
Speaker 4: Believe me, it does.
Speaker 2: I saw a wisp of blue smoke over there, that clump of bushes across.
Speaker 4: The lawn, and a man. They run away.
Speaker 2: No man, just smoke. The shutter of the man, just smoke to gleam with the gun, A thin whiff of blue smoke. This is look. You can make up the rest as you go along. Now, if you'll excuse me, I got a phone call on me. I think the police ought to know about this. When the sirens arrived, they examined the brush and found a few bent twigs among the straight ones. There's nothing to go on. They set about examining all the servants searching the house, but their efficiency got them nowhere. By the time they left, they had collected no information at all. The only thing they had succeeded in doing was to make missus Mabel trend them lock herself in her room for a good private cry. It was after the police left that I remembered the last word of mister Harold Transmon lylah hating unsolved mysteries as I do. I knocked quietly as Missus Transmon's bedroom door, instead of hopping on the next DC six to Hartfitt. Please, missus Trandam, I'd like to talk to you.
Speaker 8: I don't want to talk to anybody. Go away.
Speaker 2: I'd like to talk to you about Lilah. Who did you say? I'm Johnny Dalla, I'm a t what about Lilah? May I come in? Tell me?
Speaker 1: What about Lila?
Speaker 2: Well, that's just what I was about to ask you. You're one of the detectives, aren't you. No, No, I'm an insurance investigator.
Speaker 9: What did you hear about her?
Speaker 2: The last word your husband said was Lilah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it would be that's all he talked about breakfast, lunch, and dinner or I got a steady diet of her.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 10: What did he say about her?
Speaker 2: Nothing? He just said Lilah.
Speaker 10: I suppose his insurance money won't be paid now that.
Speaker 2: He was murdered, the fact that he was killed. Won't interfere with the payment, missus Randam. The way it looks now, you will get your money with very little.
Speaker 10: Trouble, because that's all he left me, mister, Me and the Jesse Frederick a rescue mission money. I've got a closet full of coats and so many dresses. I run out of hangars, and I've got shoes piled of the ceiling. And if I wanted to go out, nobody was nicer than he was about it. He teas that one of the boys from his office took me wherever I wanted to go. He was real good to me.
Speaker 8: He picked me up in a cafe.
Speaker 10: Where I was working as a waitress. He picked me up and gave me all day.
Speaker 2: Still I hated him. Maybe I'd better go.
Speaker 10: No, no, don't god, I gotta talk to somebody.
Speaker 2: Durance er. How much was it? One million, one hundred and fifty thousand dollars?
Speaker 10: Pretty big tip for just a cup of coffee.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't he say he didn't have any friends?
Speaker 4: Did he?
Speaker 2: Nobody? They're not a friend in the world.
Speaker 10: You could call the city from one end to the other for somebody to say a nice word about him. The closer you lived with him, the more you hated him.
Speaker 2: It'll be pretty tough. I guess to find out who did it.
Speaker 10: It wasn't one person. It was a whole city, the whole world. Everybody got to give and said we got.
Speaker 2: To clean the rock by Kevin.
Speaker 10: Sorry, and they hired somebody and did it.
Speaker 2: Take it easy.
Speaker 10: Missus tramp, don't call me missus trandam Mabel Mabel Harriet mcgrandy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm going to do. I'm much stay one million, one hundred and fifty thousands.
Speaker 10: In a little park and have a couple of cats. I always wanted a couple of cats, but he could stand and I couldn't have any times.
Speaker 7: I'm going to get.
Speaker 2: Where can I find Lilah? I didn't tell the police about her. Why should I tell you? No reason? I'd just like to know.
Speaker 10: Silah winning.
Speaker 11: He lives at the Village High Hotel.
Speaker 2: Very lost, very response.
Speaker 10: I suppose maybe she was the only one who liked it. Hey, when you get through there, come back and talk to me some.
Speaker 9: More, will you.
Speaker 2: Spencer coun Item two Taxi Faeder the Village High Hotel in North Hollywood. Four ten kids dashed in and out of a sprinkler's pant I walked to the last apartment of the right and knocked. I knocked again. I knocked the third time and tried. The door was locked. I looked in the window through the lace curtains. I could see the body of a girl. My head loud easily to one side, and there was a small red dot on her temple. Police investigated the bullet hole was the quick work of the thirty eight. They will let us in the bureau drawer letters to Harold Trandom. The sergeant who found them, grabbed the nearest chair, propped his speed up on a stool, and settled down for a long day's reading. Hey, listen to this.
Speaker 5: How I die to have you put your arms surround me again, Darling.
Speaker 4: You must know how.
Speaker 5: Much I miss you. You must know how much I love you. And then she takes it from there.
Speaker 2: I tell you, magic kicked.
Speaker 12: For the Dame Dolley seemed to be just about everywhere these days.
Speaker 2: Maybel Trandom gave me her dress.
Speaker 12: Can tell you anything.
Speaker 2: I gathered that Lilah was the other woman in this nice.
Speaker 12: Only one left out of the three. I think maybe we'd better.
Speaker 2: Pick Mabel up. She didn't have time to do it. Lieutenant, I was with her right up to twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 12: Who just swear to that in.
Speaker 4: The court room?
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'd have to in case, let's look around thorough search sergeants, room by room. Somebody hasn't heard.
Speaker 12: I'll get it. Hello, now she isn't right now? Who's calling?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 12: I see now, I don't think she will.
Speaker 2: I'll tell him, Yeah, goodbye, Jesse Frederica mission calling. We wondered if miss Winnig was going to be down today jes mcdown since last week the boys miss her best.
Speaker 4: Things were all right, and this.
Speaker 12: Time she was quite a charitable girl to vote a lot of her time to the down and out of.
Speaker 2: The Jesse Frederica Mission. See Eolada. Lieutenant, Now where are you going? Well, I think I've heard that name somewhere before. I'm going up another blind alley. If I pick up anything, I'll give you a ring. Spencer got item three four dollars and ninety cents Transportation Bellaird of the Jesse Frederica Rescue Mission on Main Street. Now that the mystery was doubled, I thought it wise to follow up every enterprise. The two late lovers had in common. The driver let me out in front of a store with a Jesse fred recommission everyone welcome painted on the window, and go. I walked into the place past little groups of sullen men sitting their coffee from ten cups. There was a room labeled waiting Here. An abrupt young man, natalie dressed, motioned me into an inner office and closed the door behind me. I was all alone except for the smiling old lady at the desk.
Speaker 8: Do your name.
Speaker 2: Please, Johnny Dollar.
Speaker 8: I'm here on business, certainly, certainly. How long since you've had a bath?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Well this morning?
Speaker 8: You do look pretty clean. I think our young men have a tendency to stay clean much more than say, thirty years ago, don't you.
Speaker 2: Oh definitely. But I'm not here for a bed.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, but it's required any dependence, not as yet good. Have you tried to get a job of any kind? The United States Employment Service a private agency?
Speaker 2: I've got a job.
Speaker 8: Oh well, win, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm an insurance investigator.
Speaker 8: Oh you're a gread to. Well, we've had so many come back and thank us. How long since you've been here?
Speaker 2: A long time? Are you?
Speaker 4: Missus?
Speaker 2: Frederica, Miss fer Oh yes, well, Miss Frederica, do you know of miss Lillah Wennick.
Speaker 8: Why, certainly she's on our board of directors, A wonderful girl.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. Did mister Harold Rammed them also serve on your board of directors?
Speaker 11: Why, yes, he does.
Speaker 8: They're very good friend.
Speaker 2: As I know. I've got bad news, Miss Fredericker. They're dead. They were killed.
Speaker 9: Oh why that that's terrible an automobile.
Speaker 2: No, how did this happen? Murder? I'm an insurance investigator. If I if I could stay here for a while, I might be able to learn something of importance.
Speaker 3: What about it?
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know. We've never done anything like this before.
Speaker 2: I promise I'll take that back. Can't you just pretend I'm one of your boys?
Speaker 9: Oh well, perhaps I could, Miss Dollar, Perhaps I could. Mister Donner, you just use all the hot water you want to.
Speaker 2: I found myself in the midst of a lot of confused men, men made even more helpless by belief in their own failure. I hung around the rest of the day listening to their stories. Tod evening, I found myself for a living and imaginative experience with a little white haired, stubble chin guy who had forgotten I was even around us.
Speaker 11: Kittison started going up in the morning. I watched it. I never took wise off that teeth. It was climbing like a bird street to heaven. Well, I'm telling you, I couldn't breath. I was so excited. And I turned to Thomas Lamont. He was as close to me as you are, you know. I turned and said, looks pretty good, hot Tom, and he smiled and said, yes, Ben, we're going to be all right. Yeah, yeah, two more points, two points more, my friend, and I wouldn't be standing out here.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that didn't make it.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 11: Oh that word, I'll do it again someday. Man who's made it once can make it again. To say, I know, man, he was much worse off than I. He had less than nothing. He owned the world, and he came back and made that big misfortune on the whole exchange. Maybe you heard a corrector of this charity killed recently, Harold Randam.
Speaker 2: You knew him, no, Well, we were as close as twins.
Speaker 11: He gave me lots of tips on the market. Nice guy, huh, he was very nice. He was a very nice man. Ooh, he was gruff sometimes with kind a really good heart. And when he took up with that woman she was a director here too, they killed her too. You know you knew that, didn't get Yeah, yeah, well when they took up together, I knew she'd kill him.
Speaker 2: She didn't kill him.
Speaker 11: Well, the other way around it.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't that way either. Well, you know, yeah, I always heard he wasn't very well liked.
Speaker 11: Ooh, he had lots of enemies. And you see that fellow over there, No, no, the one leaning against the wall was a brown sweater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he hated him.
Speaker 11: Oh oh, that was a real big thing. That hate was what's his name Sanderson, Bill Sanderson. What happened was years ago. He was partner for two of them, Bill Sanderson and Trandlor. Yep, Trandam did Sanderson out of his book reag business and sent him down to skid rule.
Speaker 2: I guess Sanderson was only one of many.
Speaker 11: Oh, sure he had his enemies, trand them did, but Sanderson he was one who introduced me to Trandum. You know, Sanderson hated him worse than anybody hated that woman of his tool La whatever her name was. Well, that's interesting, man, fortun I think, but I got stories that would make your hair curl. I'll tell him to you over a drink sometime, huh.
Speaker 2: I had noticed Santason watching me out of the corner of his eye. He was a big man of indeterminate age, rolling a toothpick around in his mouth. I walked at the cafe down the street, had a bite dat and came back to the mission. A crowd was gathered in one corner, talking excitedly. I moved through to the front row and looked down. There was little Ben lying dead on the floor. I moved back through the crowd and right into Bill Sanderson Dalent.
Speaker 3: Maybe you better come along with me.
Speaker 2: The sliver of shining metal in his hand convinced me to come along with him. There didn't seem to be a great deal of choice. He stopped me in front of a door three buildings down, opened it, shoved me in, and closed it again. Inside it was not quite pitch blank.
Speaker 3: I'm glad to meet you. Any friend at FANDOMS is a friend of mine.
Speaker 1: We will return to the second act of yours, truly, Johnny Dollar. In just a moment, the radio audience has the chance to be a part of a quiz show. They can enjoy laughing along the nation's top comedians too, But Doctor Christian is the only dramatic show on the air which is actually written by the radio audience. Each Wednesday evening, over many of these same CBS stations, you hear Geene herscheld as kindly, gentle Doctor Christian tell a story which has been sent in by a CBS listener. Here's your chance not only to enjoy a radio show, but be an actual part of that program by writing it yourself. Be listening each Wednesday evening when CBS presents Doctor Christian. And now with our star Edmund O'Brien, we returned to the second act of yours, truly, Johnny Dollar.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many times Santison tried to use his knife. Perhaps he was getting too big a kick out of wearing me down to use it at all. Then I was able to maneuver him around with his back against the light from the street. I grabbed his arm and smacked his fist against the walls for the night, And when I dropped to the floor, I went about my work with a new z. You get picked on the wrong guy. There come on, get up, okay, okay, get up, Sanderson, get up, stand up straight? Hey, come on now, what about it? Layoff?
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of questions about how you kill Harold Trandam and lyle away again and Ben they found out, didn't he out of my way? He pushed me aside and went out the door, melting into the population of Main Street. For me, the mystery was over and the man hunt had begun. Get away, Yeah, and he played posum and itself for it.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We get all the cars and will count too late to stick out the neighborhood.
Speaker 12: We'll get him going home.
Speaker 2: I'll stick around just for laugh. I've got kind of a personal interest in this case. I see, didn't do your face much good. I think I'll drop over to the widow's house missus Trandam, as she asked me to drop back to keep a company. Miss Santasan on the loose. She may need more company than she's ain't, explains account item six, four dollars and fifty cents the police headquarters to the Bellair mansion of the late mister Trandon. As the cab pulled away, I noticed a familiar hulk standing on The stoopid was the big bodyguard, and he ran taught me as if he'd just seen an old friend.
Speaker 4: Oh, mister, I'm so glad to see you again. You just don't know.
Speaker 2: Hadn't you better report back to the office. They are lible of me, plenty more bodies. The guard I was, oh, no kidding.
Speaker 7: He wouldn't even give me a chance to explain. Mister Helmer, I said, mistakes happened. What happened to me could have happened to anybody. I really had my eyes open. I've seen a big guy with a thirty eight rebolber over one hundred yards away, and he run for couple. I chased them all over the plantation and.
Speaker 4: Finally caught him.
Speaker 7: Look look, look, look.
Speaker 4: Here even brought him a piece of the suitter guy wore.
Speaker 2: Recognizing at thirty eight from over one hundred yards away. Didn't do your story much good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I thought about that lady and guy who sued. I tore his threatenan tasumi.
Speaker 2: He made a good try.
Speaker 7: You don't know where I could maybe get another bodygarden jogman, and you tried plumbing. The bodygarden is the only job I know I'm skilled.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. I hang around with me for a while.
Speaker 4: What's the fee?
Speaker 2: Oh, no fee, you can use the experience.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I have my price.
Speaker 2: A man with your pride doesn't need a job.
Speaker 4: No wait, you caught me this tennity.
Speaker 2: I'll put it on the swindle sheet. What was your name? Max? Okay, Max, get your foot out of that flower bed and come on. My earnest protector and I went up the grand staircase, led by a butler. Max keeping has got six paces behind me like an Arabian bride. The butler went through a door, leaving us to wait in the hall. When he came out, he whispered to me to wait. He went downstairs. I opened the door, leaving Max on the outside, and walked in. Missus Harold Trandam, who preferred to be call Old Mabel, was fingering the ears of a white cat on her lap.
Speaker 9: Isn't he beautiful?
Speaker 2: He's lovely. I want to ask you about a guy I ran into a few hours ago. Do you happen to know uh, Bill Sanderson?
Speaker 10: Bill, No, I don't blonde a dog.
Speaker 2: You know you aren't the lonely little girl. I remember talking to this morning. What makes you so happy?
Speaker 10: I'm going away where somewhere?
Speaker 9: How much did you say that policy was born?
Speaker 2: A lot of money?
Speaker 12: You can mail it to me.
Speaker 2: You're going alone, all alone, pretty girl, like you, alone all this time? Hard to believe it'll be different.
Speaker 11: Now you'll see.
Speaker 10: I've got my next guy all picked out in my mind. I mean you'll marry me for my looks and my money, but mostly for my money. Then I can be both king.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't mind if I took a small look around the room? Would you keep.
Speaker 10: Your hands off things that don't concern you?
Speaker 2: I know all about search warm I'll bet you do. But keeping letters like this on your dressing table isn't playing it too smart.
Speaker 8: Keep your hands off my personal mail.
Speaker 2: Dined by Bill Santison. You shouldn't leave things like this around. I don't know what you're talking about, Mabel. I should have known that a girl with your looks wouldn't just sit around with a crocheting while her husband gallivants about town. You better get packed. Those tickets on the table are for the six o'clock plane. It's four thirty right now.
Speaker 11: Don't worry, mister dollar.
Speaker 10: I'll make the plane.
Speaker 2: You keep everything handy, Mabel, point out the other way. Would you mind, we'll make that plane.
Speaker 10: Bill has wonderful plans as Reel and Argentine and all those South American countries. Nobody's gonna stop us now.
Speaker 2: So you paid Bill?
Speaker 10: I paid Bill nothing.
Speaker 11: You killed Harold because he loved me.
Speaker 10: I should have married him in the first place, but he didn't have the money and that was important to me. Then met him too late. I met him after Harold had torn every penny and every bit of self respect out of him.
Speaker 2: He's killed a few more since your last time, him spen one after the other. I don't suppose you've heard about Lilah Winnig and poor little Ben down at the mission. You're a liar. It'll be in this evening's papers. Ill better yet you call the police department. You're going off with a mad dog. He's tasted blood and he doesn't know one to quit. You've got over a million bucks. Take my advice, Mabel, find yourself another guy.
Speaker 12: Get out of my way.
Speaker 2: You're an accomplice to one murder. Don't try get out of my wife. I always bowed a fire.
Speaker 10: This is the room with the outside lock. Goodbye, mister Dollar.
Speaker 4: Hey boats, what happened?
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 4: I was catching a few wins. Tired, I put.
Speaker 2: Her dog's being on the job. Max. You're fired.
Speaker 4: Why what do I do?
Speaker 2: A young lady and a killer are about to embark for South America and you asked what you did? Here here's your tense spot. Try the one a head. I ran down the stairs, brushed aside the butter, and opened the front door, just in time to see Mabel's car pull out of the garage and grind over the gravels of the gate. Through the rear window, I saw her suitcases piled high in the backseat. I rushed back into the house and grabbed the phone. Kelly, Dad, Johnny Dolla. Lieutenant, listen, Mabel's Fryan and just left here in a big hurries. You had aeroplane tickets for Rio. The plane leaves it. He's picking up Bill Sanderson first somewhere. Don't tell me.
Speaker 12: She's in on her husband's death very much.
Speaker 2: So she knows I saw the ticket, so she may try another means of transportation. Better cover all the exits. It work down her. I'll get right on it, say, lieutenant. There are too many Camfairs. This is on my expense account. You haven't got a car, you can spare your thing. I'll send one on nine right over. He sent one on nine right over. We got to International Airport in time to check the passenger list. Sure enough, there was an a enabled trend, and we waited till departure time. And I felt a little like Drew Pearson must when his predictions come true.
Speaker 12: He didn't show dell him. I've better check with headquarters to see if she's been reported at.
Speaker 2: The railway stations of the bus people's smartest things she could do now would be to pick up Standerson and head for the border Byodo's.
Speaker 12: I've already seen on the roadblock. Notice, well, your job is done to him.
Speaker 2: Why risk your nick This is one I don't want to just read about. And then there's the matter of a million dollar policy. Before we're through, we might have to dig up the second beneficiary. Lieutenant Ncell checked with headquarters. They had not shown at any departure points. The roadblock had been set up on the coast route just out of Capistrano where one oh one an insult and at meat the only highway south, everybody was getting a three time killer, just the sort of attention he deserved. It was getting dark. The Lieutenant and I sat in his car watching the roadblock. Okay, God, this could be for nothing.
Speaker 12: Maybe they've decended to stay home.
Speaker 2: No, that's not for Mabel. She's pretty wrestlers likes to keep moving. I think they'll make a try at a border tonight.
Speaker 12: Hey, look up there, somebody's pulling on a line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's turning off onto the shoulder. You're going to try to cross the block.
Speaker 12: Okay, let's go.
Speaker 2: We weren't even sure it was Sanderson and Mabel. Might have been a couple of rum smugglers for all we knew. Whoever it was paid no attention to ours siren. But we pulled closer, hugging the curves by using the whole road. If you use that.
Speaker 12: Rifle down right, there goes the tire.
Speaker 2: They're under control. Is that the car? Hah, that's it.
Speaker 12: I'm trying to get this door open.
Speaker 2: No useful tenant, look inside.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I better get on the radio.
Speaker 2: Spends Count Adam seven another cat four dollars from my hotels to the Jesse Frederica mission. It was a week later. The old lady nodded me to a chair and I sat down.
Speaker 8: Well, mister Dollar, it's good to see you again, won't you see here?
Speaker 9: I think this sea could be more comfortable book.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I've just come to say goodbye, wish you all the luck in the world, and I've got something for you, that contribution. I think you better sit down first, Miss Frederica. I wish I could have the pleasure of giving checks like these two people like you more often, and don't try to count.
Speaker 8: To zeros one million, one hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 9: Oh, mister dollar.
Speaker 2: It's from a guy named Harold Trandon. It's his way of giving back about five percent of what he should never have taken.
Speaker 9: I can't believe how did it happen.
Speaker 2: He named the Jesse Frederica Rescue Mission as a second beneficiary, and the first beneficiary is dead.
Speaker 4: Please excuse me, mister Dolla.
Speaker 8: I think I'm going to.
Speaker 13: Cry, she did, as quietly as possible.
Speaker 2: I got up and I walked out onto Main Street, down past the little shops, the surplus stores, the shoe Shine Pallas, and the all night movies, and I couldn't help thinking a million dollars can buy a lot of Turkey Dinners spends. Accounts total seven hundred and thirty six dollars and eighty two cents. Yours Truly, Johnny Dolla.
Speaker 1: Yours Truly Johnny Dollars stars Edmund O'Brien in the title role and is written by Gil Dowd and David Ella's with music composed and conducted by Leith Stephens. Edmund O'Brien can soon be seen starring in the Columbia Pictures production the Los Angeles Story. Featured in tonight's cast were James Eagles, Ted osburn Ed, Max, Gloria Blondell, Raymond Burr, Eda Rehys Merron, and Judius Matthews. Yours Truly Johnny Dollar is produced and directed by him del Vai. Join us again next week when from Hollywood. Edmund O'Brien returns in another transcribed adventure of.
Speaker 2: Goes Truly Johnny Dollars.
Speaker 6: There's is CBS where Wednesday Night is bing Crosby Night. The Columbia Broadcasting System